| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | – I got her! – No, no, no. No, Emily. | -找到她了 -不 艾米莉 | 
| [00:05] | Stay with me. Come on, stay with me. | 清醒点 加油 挺住 | 
| [00:08] | Where’s my medic?! | 救护人员呢 | 
| [00:09] | She never made it off the table. | 她没能挺过手术 | 
| [00:13] | I didn’t get a chance to say good-bye. | 我都没机会说声再见 | 
| [00:22] | Passports from 3 different countries | 这是三个不同国家的护照 | 
| [00:24] | and a bank account in each one | 还有个银行账户 | 
| [00:26] | to keep you comfortable. | 你能在任意国家使用 | 
| [00:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:28] | Good luck. | 好运 | 
| [00:35] | Penelope, you gotta stop staring at her. | 佩内洛普 别盯着照片看了 | 
| [00:37] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 | 
| [00:48] | So I came in here to do what? | 我来这是谈什么 | 
| [00:51] | Talk about losing Emily? | 艾米莉去世的事吗 | 
| [00:56] | Strauss put you up to this? | 是施特劳斯的意思吗 | 
| [00:58] | The assessment’s routine. | 只是例行程序 | 
| [01:01] | I asked her to let me do it | 我申请让我自己来 | 
| [01:03] | rather than bring in somebody from the outside. | 总比外人来的好 | 
| [01:07] | So let me guess– it’s about the 5 stages of grief. | 就是悲伤的五个阶段吧 | 
| [01:10] | You want to figure out where we all are. Hmm? | 你想知道我们都到哪个阶段了吧 | 
| [01:17] | All right. | 那好吧 | 
| [01:19] | Denial. I’m fine, | 我没有否认 | 
| [01:20] | this can’t be happening to me. | 我绝不会否认 | 
| [01:22] | Well, it didn’t happen to me, did it? | 事实是 我也没有否认吧 | 
| [01:24] | So that rules that out. | 所以这个阶段排除 | 
| [01:27] | What else is there? | 还有什么 | 
| [01:29] | Bargaining. | 讨价还价 | 
| [01:31] | Depression. | 沮丧阶段 | 
| [01:35] | Acceptance. | 接受阶段 | 
| [01:39] | Well, obviously I haven’t accepted it, | 显然我还没能接受事实 | 
| [01:40] | otherwise I wouldn’t be in here. | 不然我也不会在这了 | 
| [01:43] | So where does that leave me? | 所以 还剩下什么 | 
| [01:44] | Angry. | 愤怒阶段 | 
| [01:48] | Angry. | 愤怒 | 
| [01:51] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [01:53] | Yeah, sometimes I feel like I want to quit my job | 有时候我真想辞了工作 | 
| [01:55] | and spend my time chasing down | 一心扑在怎么抓到那个 | 
| [01:57] | the son of a bitch who killed Emily. | 杀死艾米莉的人渣身上 | 
| [01:58] | You’re damn right I’m angry. | 说对了 我的确很愤怒 | 
| [02:01] | Please…no, you gotta let me go. | 求你了 不 你得放开我 | 
| [02:04] | Let me out of here, please. | 让我离开这 求你了 | 
| [02:05] | Please let me go! Why aren’t you listening to me? | 放开我 你怎么就不听我说 | 
| [02:07] | Why aren’t you listening to me? | 你怎么就不听我说 | 
| [02:10] | I need you to try and stay still. | 请保持镇静 不要乱动 | 
| [02:12] | Can I get someone over here to help me? | 能不能来个人帮我一把 | 
| [02:13] | Hold down her legs. I need a full injection of… | 按住她的腿 我要注射满剂量的… | 
| [02:17] | I need you to try and take a deep breath. | 请努力深呼吸 | 
| [02:19] | No! No! | 不 不要 | 
| [04:07] | Hi, how’s it goin’? | 你好 | 
| [04:09] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [04:11] | I’d like to buy a gun. | 我想买把枪 | 
| [04:13] | What are you looking for? | 想要什么样的枪 | 
| [04:15] | A .38? | 点三八口径的 | 
| [04:17] | Um, the kind that spins. | 呃 旋转的那种 | 
| [04:18] | – A revolver. – Yeah | -左轮枪 -对 | 
| [04:19] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [04:25] | This one here produces little recoil. | 这一把的后座力很小 | 
| [04:28] | Good for target-shooting and personal defense. | 比较适合击靶和防身 | 
| [04:31] | Here, check it out. | 拿着试一下吧 | 
| [04:38] | I’ll take it. | 就要它了 | 
| [04:39] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [04:41] | Do you have a gun license? | 你有持枪证吗 | 
| [04:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [04:44] | Well, how about a permit? | 那许可呢 | 
| [04:47] | You know, there’s a mandatory 3-day waiting period | 你也知道 购买枪支 | 
| [04:50] | on all handgun purchases. | 有三天的强制等待期 | 
| [04:53] | 3 days? | 三天 | 
| [04:54] | State law. | 州法规定 | 
| [04:56] | Here. | 来 | 
| [04:57] | Fill this out, | 把这个填了 | 
| [04:59] | and I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后过来 | 
| [05:01] | Ok? | 好吗 | 
| [05:04] | Hi, how you doing? | 你好 | 
| [05:06] | Yeah, I have that. | 有 | 
| [05:28] | No, it’s got a good sweep, back up. | 不 它的威力不容小觑 退后一点 | 
| [05:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [05:51] | A deadly chain of events to report to you today. | 接着为您报道今天的一起连环致死事件 | 
| [05:54] | Approximately 45 minutes ago, | 大约四十五分钟前 | 
| [05:56] | 4 people were shot to death | 在沃特斯系西街的一家枪店中 | 
| [05:58] | in a gun shop on West Waters Street. | 四人遭枪击遇害 | 
| [06:01] | Tampa P.D. are calling this mass murder “unprecedented”. | 坦帕警局称此大规模谋杀前所未闻 | 
| [06:05] | A woman went in there and just shot up the place? | 一个女人走进店里乱开枪吗 | 
| [06:07] | Yeah, witnesses heard gunshots | 是的 目击者听见了枪声 | 
| [06:09] | and saw a woman leaving the store. | 还看见一个女人离开商店 | 
| [06:10] | Is there enough for a sketch? | 有足够线索画出素描吗 | 
| [06:11] | Family-owned business. No cameras. | 这是家族生意 没装摄像头 | 
| [06:13] | The only thing of value the witnesses said | 目击者唯一有价值的线索 | 
| [06:14] | was that she seemed really calm. | 就是她看上去相当的镇定 | 
| [06:16] | Like an office or school shooter. | 像是个办公室或者校园枪手 | 
| [06:18] | Did she work there? | 她在店里工作吗 | 
| [06:19] | No. Local police have already ruled that out. | 不 当地警方已排除了这种情况 | 
| [06:20] | Then she must have known one of her victims. | 那她肯定认识其中一名死者 | 
| [06:22] | I doubt this was random. | 我觉得这不是随机作案 | 
| [06:24] | You know, Klebold and Harris | 你知道吗 克莱伯德和哈里斯 | 
| [06:24] | documented their hatred | 一直对科伦拜恩高中 | 
| [06:26] | of the athletes at Columbine, | 的运动员们心怀忿恨 | 
| [06:27] | but on the day, they targeted the cafeteria | 但在案发当天 他们却攻击了学校食堂 | 
| [06:29] | instead of the gymnasium because they were only interested | 而不是体育馆 因为他们只是觉得 | 
| [06:31] | in obtaining the highest possible body count. | 要杀死越多的人越好 | 
| [06:33] | These offenders usually hole up | 这种凶手一般会藏匿于某处 | 
| [06:35] | in one location and eventually commit suicide, | 并最终选择自杀 | 
| [06:37] | either by their own hand | 不是自己动手 | 
| [06:38] | or in a shootout with police. | 就是引诱警方开火 | 
| [06:39] | But this woman took off before the cops arrived. | 但这个女人在警方赶到前就跑了 | 
| [06:41] | She’s probably not finished. | 也许她要做的还没做完 | 
| [06:46] | This little light of mine | 我的小小亮光 | 
| [06:49] | I’m gonna let it shine | 闪耀着光芒 | 
| [06:54] | This little light of mine | 我的小小亮光 | 
| [06:59] | I’m gonna let it shine | 闪耀着光芒 | 
| [07:37] | I get it. We’re a family, and it’s important | 我知道 我们是一家人 而家人之间 | 
| [07:39] | that families talk, and holding it in will just make | 就是要无话不说 把消极的情绪 | 
| [07:41] | this sick, sad feeling of awfulness more awful. | 憋在心里只会让一切变得更糟 | 
| [07:45] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [07:47] | Internalizing does make it worse. | 压抑情感的确会更糟糕 | 
| [07:50] | I’ll talk, but I don’t want to talk about her being gone. | 我可以谈 但我不想谈论她的离去 | 
| [07:54] | Can I talk about how she made me smile? | 我能说说她是怎么逗我开心的么 | 
| [07:57] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [07:59] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [08:02] | Poet Antonio Porchia wrote, | 诗人安东尼奥·波契亚曾写道 | 
| [08:04] | “Man, when he does not grieve, | “世间但存身 | 
| [08:07] | Hardly exists.” | 悲楚即在心” | 
| [08:08] | Larry Connors, born and raised in Tampa. | 赖瑞·康纳斯 坦帕本地人 | 
| [08:11] | He’s owned the gun store for 16 years. | 经营枪店十六年了 | 
| [08:12] | Seaver, what did you find out about victimology? | 西维尔 被害人有何共同点 | 
| [08:14] | They’re all locals with similar backgrounds. | 他们都是当地人 背景差不多 | 
| [08:16] | Blue collar jobs, they’re all divorced, | 蓝领工作 全都离婚了 | 
| [08:18] | And they’ve all got tempers. | 脾气不佳 | 
| [08:19] | Most of them have misdemeanor bar fights on their record. | 大多都有酒吧斗殴之类的轻罪记录 | 
| [08:22] | Testosterone-fueled victims, | 这些死者都是睾丸酮过剩 | 
| [08:23] | but somehow she still gets the drop on all of them. | 结果却被个女人撂倒了 | 
| [08:25] | Men like this may not view her as a threat | 他们可能因为她是女的 | 
| [08:27] | because she’s a woman. | 就没把她当成威胁 | 
| [08:28] | Who’s likely in the middle of a psychotic break. | 也许她精神崩溃了 | 
| [08:30] | We should check psych wards in the area | 和该地区的精神病院核实一下 | 
| [08:32] | for recent releases. | 最近的患者出院情况 | 
| [08:33] | And run incident reports on women | 再查一下因为脾气失控 | 
| [08:35] | who’ve been asked to leave businesses | 而被辞退的女性 | 
| [08:37] | due to angry outbursts. | 这种事件 | 
| [08:38] | How far do we want to go back? A year? | 要回溯多久以前 最近一年吗 | 
| [08:40] | No, more than that. | 不 不止 | 
| [08:41] | No incident is too small. | 事无巨细 | 
| [08:42] | She’s probably been boiling for a while. | 她的情绪不稳可能由来已久 | 
| [08:44] | Unless she’s in serious denial, then she’s been | 除非她处在强烈的否认阶段 | 
| [08:46] | burying her feelings, | 她可能一直压抑着她的感情 | 
| [08:47] | which would have just made her worse and worse. | 而那只会让她的情况越来越糟 | 
| [08:49] | The question is, why did she choose today? | 问题是 她为什么偏偏选中今天 | 
| [08:55] | Hi, this is Don. Leave a message | 我是唐 请留言 | 
| [08:57] | And I’ll call you back as soon as possible. | 我会尽快回你电话 | 
| [08:59] | I called you at the station | 我打到局里 | 
| [09:01] | And, um, they said that you weren’t there. | 他们说你不在 | 
| [09:03] | And you’re not here. | 你又不在家 | 
| [09:05] | And I still can’t believe you changed your cell. | 我还是不敢相信你换了手机号码 | 
| [09:07] | Am I that much of a burden? | 我让你负担那么重吗 | 
| [09:13] | Don, I–I need to talk to you, today. | 唐 我想跟你谈谈 就是今天 | 
| [09:19] | Will you–will you meet me at the mall? | 我们在商场见好吗 | 
| [09:22] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [09:36] | Chief Thiers. Thanks for coming. | 我是提冶警长 感谢你们前来 | 
| [09:38] | Agent Rossi. | 我是罗西探员 | 
| [09:39] | This is Agent Hotchner. | 这位是霍奇纳探员 | 
| [09:41] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 | 
| [09:42] | The store was only open a few minutes when this went down. | 那家店刚开门就遇到这种事 | 
| [09:45] | Hell of a way to start the day. | 一整天都被毁了 | 
| [09:48] | Kept the bodies here long past their expiration date. | 尸体摆在这已经超过期限了 | 
| [09:51] | Trying to help us figure out what the hell went on in here. | 只是想弄清楚到底发生了什么 | 
| [09:55] | It would appear 4 shots fired | 似乎是从这位置 | 
| [09:57] | from generally this position. | 发生了四次枪击 | 
| [09:59] | 4 dead. | 四人毙命 | 
| [10:01] | Proficient. | 技法娴熟 | 
| [10:02] | She comes in with a gun | 她带着枪进门 | 
| [10:03] | And she gets all the way to the counter | 一直走到柜台 | 
| [10:05] | without attracting attention? | 都没人注意到吗 | 
| [10:07] | Was this case unlocked when you got here? | 你来的时候这个柜子就没锁吗 | 
| [10:09] | We haven’t touched a thing. | 我们什么都没动过 | 
| [10:11] | There seems to be a .38 revolver missing. | 好像少了把点三八口径的左轮枪 | 
| [10:14] | And 2 .38 rounds on the floor | 地上有两枚点三八口径的弹壳 | 
| [10:16] | and all the ammo is still locked up. | 所有弹药都锁着 | 
| [10:18] | She brought bullets from home and came in unarmed? | 她从家里带来子弹 进来时没佩枪吗 | 
| [10:20] | Access to the ammo but not the weapon. | 她只有弹药却没有枪 | 
| [10:22] | So, she knew what gun to ask for. | 所以她知道要什么枪 | 
| [10:25] | So she comes to the counter, asks for the .38, | 所以她直接到柜台要把点三八口径的手枪 | 
| [10:27] | He gives her a permit application. | 他给了她一张许可申请表 | 
| [10:28] | Which she doesn’t fill out. | 但她没填 | 
| [10:30] | But there’s a 3-day waiting period. | 但有一个三天的等待期 | 
| [10:32] | Maybe she’s got a record, | 也许她有犯罪记录 | 
| [10:33] | knows she won’t pass the background. | 知道自己肯定通不过背景审查 | 
| [10:35] | Or there’s something about today and she can’t wait. | 或者今天很特别 她等不了 | 
| [10:38] | So she discreetly loads it, goes to leave, | 所以她悄悄地上了膛 准备离开 | 
| [10:40] | They stop her… | 他们要阻止她 | 
| [10:42] | Not realizing it’s loaded. | 却不知道枪上了膛 | 
| [10:44] | But if it’s just a gun she wants, | 但她如果只想要把枪 | 
| [10:47] | why kill all these guys? | 为什么要杀了这些人 | 
| [10:48] | They were in the way. | 他们要妨碍她 | 
| [11:13] | This woman had access to ammo for a .38, | 这个女人能搞到点三八口径弹药 | 
| [11:15] | but not a gun. | 却弄不到枪 | 
| [11:16] | She most likely lives with someone | 和她同住的那个人可能有枪 | 
| [11:18] | who’s into guns but doesn’t allow her access. | 但却不让她碰枪 | 
| [11:20] | Usually locking weapons is a way to protect children, | 通常把枪锁起来是为了保护孩子 | 
| [11:22] | But to keep a key from her is a controlling and dominating act. | 但她没有钥匙 是一种控制欲的表现 | 
| [11:25] | She could be in an abusive relationship | 她可能处在一段被虐待的感情中 | 
| [11:27] | And today’s the day she had enough. | 而今天她终于受够了 | 
| [11:29] | She stole the gun at 9:00 this morning. | 她大概九点钟偷的枪 | 
| [11:31] | If she needed it to go after somebody, | 如果她要用枪去杀人 | 
| [11:32] | why hasn’t she done it yet? | 怎么还没动手 | 
| [11:33] | Maybe she was them hostage right now and is working up | 也许她还被他们控制着 | 
| [11:35] | the courage to end it all. | 正要努力结束这一切 | 
| [11:37] | Or maybe her target knows her personally | 也许她的目标认识她 | 
| [11:38] | And isn’t letting her get close enough for a kill. | 不让她接近自己 好杀了自己 | 
| [11:40] | And she’s setting a trap and waiting. | 她设了个陷阱 等待猎物上钩 | 
| [11:49] | Mommy! | 妈妈 | 
| [11:53] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [11:55] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:56] | Did you hurt yourself? | 你伤到自己了吗 | 
| [11:59] | Did you hurt your knee? | 你伤到膝盖了吗 | 
| [12:02] | Here, I’ll help you. | 来 我来帮你 | 
| [12:04] | I’ll help you. Come here. There you go. | 我会帮你 跟我来 | 
| [12:06] | Is this your son? | 这是你儿子吗 | 
| [12:07] | What? Yeah, he– he needs my help. | 什么 是的 他要我帮忙 | 
| [12:10] | – Are you his mother? – What? | -你是他母亲吗 -什么 | 
| [12:11] | No, I mean, he’s hurt. Can’t you see that? | 他受伤了 你没看到吗 | 
| [12:12] | Son, where’s your mom? | 孩子 你妈妈在哪儿 | 
| [12:15] | I’ll take it from here, ma’am. Let go. | 我来带这孩子去 女士 放开他 | 
| [12:21] | You gotta help him. | 你们要救救他 | 
| [12:22] | Do something. Do something. | 快救救他 救救他 | 
| [12:24] | You gotta do something. | 你们快去救救他啊 | 
| [12:25] | You see right here? You gotta do something. | 你没看见那里吗 你们快去救他啊 | 
| [12:27] | You gotta do something. | 快去救他啊 | 
| [12:29] | Don’t–don’t take him. Please. | 请你不要带走他 | 
| [12:32] | Please, he needs my help. | 他需要我的帮助 | 
| [12:33] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to leave. | 女士 请你离开这里 | 
| [12:35] | No–no, but he needs me. | 不 他需要我 | 
| [12:36] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不想再说第二遍 | 
| [12:38] | No, you don’t understand. I mean, he’s–he’s– | 不 你不懂 他是… | 
| [12:39] | All right, ma’am, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 女士 跟我走 | 
| [12:42] | – No. – Let’s go! | -不 -快点走 | 
| [12:43] | No! He needs me. | 不 他需要我 | 
| [12:45] | No, honestly, he needs me! | 不 他真的需要我 | 
| [12:47] | Let’s go, ma’am. | 请跟我走 女士 | 
| [12:54] | Garcia, based on victimology, | 加西亚 根据被害者的特点 | 
| [12:56] | The unsub’s husband or boyfriend | 凶手的丈夫或男友很有可能 | 
| [12:58] | most likely owns a .38. | 持有一把点38口径的手枪 | 
| [12:59] | We need you to search for white males | 你查一下35到50岁之间 | 
| [13:00] | age 35 to 50 who have registered that model. | 注册过这种型号的白人男性 | 
| [13:03] | We think he might be law enforcement or military. | 他很可能在执法部门或军队任职 | 
| [13:05] | It’s possible the unsub was in an abusive relationship | 凶手也可能处于被虐待的感情中 | 
| [13:08] | that contributed to her breakdown, Garcia. | 导致她情绪爆发 加西亚 | 
| [13:10] | So look for crossover with reports of domestic abuse. | 所以再交叉搜索一下相关家暴报导 | 
| [13:12] | This is tricky. | 这太困难了 | 
| [13:13] | Do you have anything else to narrow it down? | 还有其他信息能缩小范围吗 | 
| [13:15] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [13:16] | Because Florida’s a stand-your-ground state. | 因为佛罗里达是个”坚守阵地”的州 | 
| [13:18] | Castle doctrine based on | 以英国普通法系为基础的 | 
| [13:19] | english common law that allows homeowners | “堡垒原则”允许住户为保护自身安全 | 
| [13:21] | to use deadly force to protect their land. | 对私闯住宅者使用致命武器 | 
| [13:22] | Yeah, it’s a high-falutin way of saying that the gun laws | 要说枪支法基本等同虚设也许有些夸张 | 
| [13:25] | are lax at best. After the 2008 elections, | 不过2008年大选后 | 
| [13:27] | The floridians were nervous | 佛罗里达人担心会失去 | 
| [13:30] | about losing their second amendment rights | 第二号修正案中的权利 | 
| [13:31] | and gun sales shot through the roof, | 枪支销量一路高涨[原意为射穿屋顶] | 
| [13:33] | pun intended. | 真是一语双关 | 
| [13:34] | How many of those men fit that profile in Tampa? | 坦帕有多少人符合这个侧写 | 
| [13:36] | As it stand right now, 638. | 足足有638个 | 
| [13:41] | There’s been another shooting. | 又发生一起枪击 | 
| [13:46] | The media’s gonna run with this. | 媒体肯定会大做文章 | 
| [13:47] | We need to talk to the press as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快开新闻发布会 | 
| [13:49] | And do what? | 然后呢 | 
| [13:50] | Just confirm we have an armed woman on the loose | 证实有个持枪的女人逍遥法外 | 
| [13:52] | and we can’t find her? | 我们还抓不住她 | 
| [13:54] | Yes. And to let people know that they need to be vigilant. | 是的 要让民众保持警惕 | 
| [13:57] | Paul Lyons, security guard. | 保罗·莱昂斯 保安 | 
| [13:59] | – Was he armed? – No. | -他带枪了吗 -没有 | 
| [14:00] | You saw video? | 看过录像了吗 | 
| [14:01] | And all we have are the overhead cameras? | 我们只有头顶上这些摄像头吗 | 
| [14:03] | Yes, and they’re scattered. | 是的 分布在各个角落 | 
| [14:05] | Best we got from the video | 从录像里也只能看到 | 
| [14:06] | is a woman with short brown hair. | 一名棕色短发的女子 | 
| [14:09] | And she was sitting here. | 她坐在这里 | 
| [14:10] | Right. | 对 | 
| [14:11] | It looks like she was waiting for | 看上去她在等个人 | 
| [14:13] | someone that never showed. | 而对方没有出现 | 
| [14:15] | And instead, she takes out her rage on the guard, | 她把气都撒在了这名保安身上 | 
| [14:17] | in front of the children. | 就在孩子们面前 | 
| [14:19] | As he escorted her out of the building. | 因为他要把她赶出去 | 
| [14:21] | Still, that’s pretty controlled | 她还算有节制 | 
| [14:23] | not to turn on anyone else. | 没有再迁怒于其他人 | 
| [14:24] | That’s true. She could have easily | 没错 她本可以 | 
| [14:26] | taken out more people and she didn’t. | 杀死更多人 但她没有这么做 | 
| [14:27] | He was the person that got in her way. | 他是妨碍她的人 | 
| [14:29] | She’s not ready to confront the source of her rage yet. | 她还没有准备好直面愤怒的根源 | 
| [14:32] | Yet? | 还没有准备好 | 
| [14:33] | Until she is, | 在她准备好之前 | 
| [14:35] | This will probably happen again. | 这种事还会继续发生 | 
| [14:52] | Get down on the ground! | 趴下 | 
| [14:55] | Help. | 救命 | 
| [15:01] | Ma’am, please pull forward. | 女士 请往前开 | 
| [15:03] | Please help me. | 请救救我 | 
| [15:04] | All right, ma’am, please don’t move. | 没事 女士 不要乱动 | 
| [15:06] | Will you help him? | 你们会救他吗 | 
| [15:10] | Help who? | 救谁 | 
| [15:11] | You gotta get him. You gotta get my son. | 你快把他救出去 把我儿子救出去 | 
| [15:12] | Another ambulance is on the way. | 另一辆救护车马上就来 | 
| [15:13] | No, somebody take him. | 不行 得有人把他带出去 | 
| [15:15] | I can’t get him. | 我碰不到他 | 
| [15:15] | Another ambulance is on the way. | 另一辆救护车马上就来 | 
| [15:17] | Ok. Ok. Wait. | 好的 等等 | 
| [15:19] | No, no, no. | 不 别走 | 
| [15:20] | No, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [15:23] | Damion? | 达米恩 | 
| [15:25] | Damion… | 达米恩 | 
| [15:29] | My god, why won’t you help him? | 看在上帝份上 你们为什么不救他 | 
| [15:32] | Why won’t you help him? | 你们为什么不救他 | 
| [15:35] | Ma’am, will you please step out of the vehicle? | 女士 请你先下车好吗 | 
| [15:52] | The last time I was on a couch like this | 上一次我坐在这种沙发上 | 
| [15:53] | was when my father left. | 是我父亲离开的时候 | 
| [15:55] | They all thought I needed to talk, | 他们认为需要找我谈谈 | 
| [15:57] | But developmentally I wasn’t guided by conscience. | 但就发展阶段来说 我不是被良心指引 | 
| [16:00] | I could only reveal what my mother and teachers | 而只是表现出我母亲和老师 | 
| [16:02] | told me was acceptable. | 教给我所能接受的行为 | 
| [16:04] | You told them exactly when you knew they wanted to hear. | 你说一些他们希望听到的话 | 
| [16:08] | You don’t have to do that here. | 在这里你不必如此 | 
| [16:13] | It’s just unfair that she’s gone. | 她就这么走了实在太不公平了 | 
| [16:16] | It’s like if we can’t keep each other safe, | 如果我们无法保护彼此 | 
| [16:19] | then why are we even doing any of this? | 那做这些还有什么意义 | 
| [16:27] | It’s…sometimes I think maybe– | 有时候我想… | 
| [16:30] | maybe Gideon was right, you know, maybe… | 也许基甸说得没错 | 
| [16:33] | maybe it’s just not worth it. | 也许不值得这么做 | 
| [16:46] | The officer is in critical condition. | 那名警官还在危险期 | 
| [16:47] | Anybody get a plate? | 有人看到牌照吗 | 
| [16:48] | No, just a partial description. | 没有 只看清一部分 | 
| [16:50] | Teal green wagon. | 是辆蓝绿色的旅行车 | 
| [16:52] | Garcia… | 加西亚 | 
| [16:53] | This woman opens fire in broad daylight | 这女人在光天化日之下 | 
| [16:56] | at a police checkpoint. | 在警方检查站公然开火 | 
| [16:57] | She’s desperate. This was an act of survival. | 她很绝望 这是一种求生的行为 | 
| [17:00] | Where does this road lead? | 这条路通向哪里 | 
| [17:02] | I-275. | I-275公路 | 
| [17:03] | Florida highway patrol has traffic cams | 佛罗里达每条通往圣彼得的路上 | 
| [17:05] | all the way to St.Pete. She won’t get far. | 都有公路巡警及交通摄像头 她跑不了多远 | 
| [17:07] | Two EMTs just got shot in Oakford Park. | 两名急救人员在奥克福德公园遭到枪击 | 
| [17:10] | Where’s that? | 那是哪里 | 
| [17:11] | It’s the opposite direction. | 那是反方向 | 
| [17:13] | She went back? | 她又回来了吗 | 
| [17:15] | She’s on a mission. | 她还有任务没完成 | 
| [17:16] | …Address the grace period… | …解决宽限期的问题… | 
| [17:26] | Looking good, buddy. | 看上去真不错 小家伙 | 
| [17:27] | Even higher. | 再高一点 | 
| [17:29] | Oh, honey, that’s too close. | 甜心 太近了 | 
| [17:30] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别拍我 | 
| [17:30] | No, no, no, you look beautiful. | 别这样 你这么漂亮 | 
| [17:31] | – Just smile. – No. | -笑一个 -不要 | 
| [17:32] | Damion, come here. Save me. | 达米恩 过来救救我 | 
| [17:34] | Get her to smile. | 让她笑一个 | 
| [17:36] | Smile, mama. Smile. | 笑一个 妈妈 笑一个 | 
| [17:37] | Yeah, smile, mommy. | 就是嘛 笑一个 妈咪 | 
| [17:38] | Ok, you smile with me. I’ll smile for you. | 好吧 和我一起 妈妈为了你笑一个 | 
| [17:39] | Dad, he needs to just back up a little bit. | 爸爸要再往后退一点 | 
| [17:44] | Yeah… | 没错 | 
| [17:46] | Now I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓住你啦 | 
| [17:59] | Her emotional turmoil appears to be manifesting | 她情绪上的焦虑不安体现在 | 
| [18:01] | in the geographic pattern of her spree. | 她作案地点的迁移轨迹上 | 
| [18:03] | Meaning? | 什么意思 | 
| [18:04] | There’s a reason she hasn’t left. | 这就是她没离开的原因 | 
| [18:06] | Her first was the gun store in west Tampa, | 她第一次行凶是在坦帕西边的枪支店 | 
| [18:08] | Then the security guard in Ybor City, | 然后是宜博市的保安人员 | 
| [18:10] | Then the officer at the checkpoint in Riverside Heights, | 接着是河滨到底检查站的警官 | 
| [18:12] | Then finally the EMTs in Oakford Park. | 最后是奥克福德公园的急救人员 | 
| [18:14] | She’s like a bouncing ball. | 她就跟弹力球一样 | 
| [18:16] | There’s no logic. She circled back | 毫无逻辑 她经过路障后 | 
| [18:18] | after getting through a roadblock. | 又兜了回来 | 
| [18:19] | She’s driven purely by emotion. | 完全靠情绪驱动 | 
| [18:21] | She doesn’t care about self-preservation or escape. | 她不在乎自我保护或是逃离 | 
| [18:24] | It’s like she has nothing to live for. | 似乎她的生活已经无所寄托 | 
| [18:26] | She may have suffered a loss herself | 她很可能遭受亲人的离世 | 
| [18:27] | and she blaming someone for it. | 并责怪某些人应该承担这个责任 | 
| [18:31] | We’re looking for a white female | 我们要寻找的是一名 | 
| [18:32] | between the ages of 30 and 40, | 30-40岁之间的白人女性 | 
| [18:34] | Driving a teal green station wagon. | 驾驶一辆蓝绿色的旅行车 | 
| [18:37] | But the only thing that matters is her behavior. | 最关键的是她的行为 | 
| [18:39] | Which is random. | 完全随机 | 
| [18:40] | She’s all over the place. | 她四处游荡 | 
| [18:41] | She could have escaped through that roadblock, | 本可以从路障那里逃走 | 
| [18:43] | but she circled back instead. | 却又绕了回来 | 
| [18:44] | This tells us she’s got a score to settle. | 这说明她在寻找某人报仇 | 
| [18:47] | Here. Today. | 就在这里 就是今天 | 
| [18:48] | Like what? | 比如 | 
| [18:49] | When emotional decisions drive an unsub, | 当凶手受到情绪驱动时 | 
| [18:51] | it’s usually connected to an incredible loss, | 往往与巨大的损失有关 | 
| [18:53] | the idea that there’s nothing to live for. | 她觉得自己生活无所寄托 | 
| [18:55] | We believe that this woman’s | 我们认为这名女性 | 
| [18:56] | been through the devastating loss of a child. | 很可能遭受失去孩子的巨大打击 | 
| [18:58] | She woke up this morning, | 她今天早上醒来 | 
| [18:59] | loaded up with bullets, and stole a gun. | 装满子弹还偷了把枪 | 
| [19:01] | That is not a typical wednesday. | 今天不是普通的星期三 | 
| [19:02] | Today means something to her. | 对她来说有着特殊的意义 | 
| [19:04] | She’s been lashing out at the hero, and we believe | 她一直攻击那些民间英雄[警察与急救人员] | 
| [19:06] | that’s because she feels deeply betrayed | 因为她觉得被某些人深深地背叛了 | 
| [19:08] | by one who let her down. | 那些人让她非常失望 | 
| [19:09] | The fact that her anger seems to be focused | 而她的愤怒主要集中于 | 
| [19:11] | on first responders | 第一时间应对者 | 
| [19:12] | instead of hospital personnel or doctors | 而不是医院职工或医生等 | 
| [19:15] | Indicates that her child probably | 说明她的孩子 | 
| [19:16] | didn’t die of natural causes. | 不是因自然原因死亡 | 
| [19:18] | Most likely it was some kind of accident. | 很可能死于某场意外事故 | 
| [19:20] | And if that’s so, she believes | 如果是这样 她认为儿子本可以 | 
| [19:22] | he should have been saved but wasn’t. | 救活最后却没有 | 
| [19:24] | Rage like this has been built up over time, | 这种愤怒会长时间积累 | 
| [19:26] | possibly years. | 可能持续多年 | 
| [19:27] | And it’s debilitating. | 现在她正越发感到无力 | 
| [19:28] | She probably hasn’t been a functioning member of society | 孩子死后她可能一直无法 | 
| [19:30] | since the loss of her child. | 重新回归社会工作 | 
| [19:32] | This rampage | 这次的暴力行动 | 
| [19:33] | was her final attempt to be heard. | 是她希望得到关注的最后挣扎 | 
| [19:35] | What she started… ends today. | 她所做的一切 今天就会了结 | 
| [19:47] | You mind if I sit here? | 我可以坐在这里吗 | 
| [19:54] | Hey, we’ve met before. | 我们以前见过 | 
| [19:56] | Mommy and me at the rec, right? | “妈妈和我在玩游戏” 对吗 | 
| [19:59] | Oh, gosh, it’s– it must have been a few years ago, | 应该是几年前的事儿了 | 
| [20:02] | Before the kids hit preschool. | 还是小孩儿上幼儿园之前 | 
| [20:06] | Where’s your son? | 你儿子呢 | 
| [20:08] | I’m sorry, wh-what? | 很抱歉 什么 | 
| [20:10] | Well, ours were just a few months apart, weren’t they? | 我们的孩子们也好几个月没见了吧 | 
| [20:13] | Mine’s over there. | 我儿子在那里 | 
| [20:16] | He’s gonna be as tall as me soon. | 他很快就会跟我一样高了 | 
| [20:19] | It goes so fast, doesn’t it? | 时间真快 对吗 | 
| [20:21] | I swear, it has been the longest and the shortest | 我想这一定是我生命中 | 
| [20:24] | 6 years of my life. | 最长也最短的六年 | 
| [20:36] | Police say this dangerous suspect | 警方表示这名危险的嫌疑人 | 
| [20:38] | has left a trail of blood behind her. | 背负了累累血债 | 
| [20:40] | After wounding an officer at a roadblock, | 在某处路障袭击了一名警官之后 | 
| [20:43] | she circled back and fired at two paramedics. | 她又再次绕回枪击了两名医护人员 | 
| [20:46] | Luckily she missed, keeping her body count at 5. | 幸好她打偏了 死亡人数维持在5名 | 
| [20:49] | A source inside the Tampa p.D. | 坦帕警方内部人员表示 | 
| [20:51] | told us FBI profilers have been brought in… | 联调局的侧写师也已介入调查 | 
| [20:54] | We need to try to communicate with this woman directly. | 我们要直接和这名女性对话 | 
| [20:57] | But she’s not talking, she’s shooting. | 她可不谈话 只是不停地开枪 | 
| [21:00] | She feels ignored. | 她感觉被忽略了 | 
| [21:01] | The media is sensationalizing the story. | 媒体故意夸大了事态 | 
| [21:03] | She’ll continue to respond violently to regain control. | 她会继续以暴力手段重获控制权 | 
| [21:06] | She shot a cop. | 她枪击了一名警察 | 
| [21:07] | The men she’s targeted are my responsibility. | 她的目标都是我的人 | 
| [21:10] | You asked for our help. Let us do our job. | 你既然求助我们 就让我们处理 | 
| [21:17] | Inclement weather continues hot and humid | 本周天气将持续 | 
| [21:19] | for the remainder of the week. | 炎热潮湿 | 
| [21:20] | We have an 80% chance of a thunderstorm coming in tonight | 今晚有八成可能要遭遇雷电 | 
| [21:23] | With possible rainfall. | 和暴风雨 | 
| [21:24] | That could be a major relief for local residents. | 居民们终于可以舒服点了 | 
| [21:27] | We have a special alert coming in from the tampa police. | 现在播报坦帕警局的警示 | 
| [21:31] | The FBI is preparing to make a statement right now. | 联邦调查局现在要发表声明 | 
| [21:34] | This is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. | 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳 | 
| [21:36] | Our team has come from Quantico, Virginia, | 我们小组来自弗吉尼亚州的匡迪科 | 
| [21:38] | Because we want to talk to you. | 我们想跟你谈谈 | 
| [21:39] | We know that you have a personal message | 我们知道你有话 | 
| [21:41] | That you need to share with the world. | 要对全世界的人说 | 
| [21:42] | All we ask is that you stop hurting people, | 我们只希望你别再伤害任何人 | 
| [21:44] | Because we are listening. | 因为我们在倾听 | 
| [21:46] | We know you’ve been hurt | 我们知道你受到伤害 | 
| [21:48] | And you’ve suffered a terrible loss, | 遭受了巨大的损失 | 
| [21:50] | And we want to talk to you about it. | 我们想跟你谈谈 | 
| [21:53] | We want to know how we can help. | 我们想知道该如何帮你 | 
| [21:55] | We’ve taken the first step. | 我们已经先走出第一步 | 
| [21:56] | Now it’s up to you. | 现在看你了 | 
| [21:57] | You can contact me at 1-800-555-0140. | 你可以打这个电话 1-800-555-0140 | 
| [22:01] | Again, that number is… | 再说一次 号码是 | 
| [22:02] | aren’t we gonna get flooded by people calling that number? | 那我们岂不是要接到很多电话 | 
| [22:04] | I am hawkeyeing the cell towers | 我监控了 | 
| [22:06] | In her comfort zone. | 她安全区内的电信塔 | 
| [22:07] | If anyone calls from there, I will know first and fast. | 如果有谁从那打进电话 我马上就能知道 | 
| [22:34] | I called you at the station, | 我打到局里 | 
| [22:35] | And, um, they said that you weren’t–you weren’t there. | 他们说你不在 | 
| [22:38] | And you’re not here. | 你又不在家 | 
| [22:40] | And I still can’t believe you changed your cell. | 我还是不敢相信你换了手机号码 | 
| [22:42] | Am I that much of a burden? | 我让你负担那么重吗 | 
| [22:45] | Don, I–I need to talk to you, today. | 唐 我想跟你谈谈 就是今天 | 
| [22:48] | Will you–will you meet me at the mall? | 我们在商场见好吗 | 
| [22:51] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [22:58] | Hi, Don. | 你好 唐 | 
| [23:08] | There are benefits to meeting after hours. | 下班后会面也有好处 | 
| [23:13] | You know everyone’s feeling it and nobody wants to talk about it. | 每个人都不好受 但没人愿意说 | 
| [23:18] | It’s too soon, Aaron. | 艾伦 现在为时过早 | 
| [23:20] | You know that better than anyone. | 你比谁都清楚 | 
| [23:24] | And, uh, doesn’t Strauss usually run these assessments? | 通常不都是施特劳斯来做这类评估吗 | 
| [23:29] | There was no way that was gonna happen. | 她做不来这种评估 | 
| [23:32] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我也这么想 | 
| [23:36] | And I also know that you grieve privately. | 我知道你内心很悲伤 | 
| [23:41] | But you’ve been through more than any of us | 但你在这么短时间里 | 
| [23:43] | in a very short time. | 经历得比我们多得多 | 
| [23:45] | How are you holding up? | 你是怎么撑过来的 | 
| [23:47] | I’m all right. | 我没事 | 
| [23:51] | I think it’s an ongoing process. | 我觉得这是个循序渐进的过程 | 
| [23:57] | This is not my assessment. | 怎么变成评估我了 | 
| [23:59] | I’m supposed to be asking how you’re doing. | 应该是我问你问题才对 | 
| [24:05] | I’ve always had trouble letting people in. | 我总是无法让人进入我内心 | 
| [24:12] | But this is different. | 但这次不同 | 
| [24:17] | I guess I’ve come to realize… | 我觉得 | 
| [24:22] | I’m more married to this team | 我跟这个小组的感情 | 
| [24:25] | Than I ever was to 3 ex-wives. | 比跟前面三任妻子的感情还深 | 
| [24:33] | It’s been a hard year. | 这一年太艰难了 | 
| [24:36] | We’ll get through it. | 我们会挺过去 | 
| [24:38] | Yeah. We will. | 我相信 | 
| [24:42] | Emily and Haley. | 敬艾米莉和海莉 | 
| [24:56] | You’re supposed to stay 100 yards away from me. | 你应该要离我90米远 | 
| [24:59] | Please, don’t give me the letter of the law right now. | 拜托 现在别跟我谈法律权利 | 
| [25:02] | Then don’t give me this. | 那你也别来找我 | 
| [25:06] | Why are you carrying that around? | 你为什么还背着这个 | 
| [25:09] | I just need to feel better. | 我只想好受一点 | 
| [25:11] | And that concerns me how? | 那关我什么事 | 
| [25:18] | They don’t remember. | 他们不记得了 | 
| [25:20] | No one remembers. | 没有人记得 | 
| [25:25] | Don, I just need to talk. | 唐 我只想说说话 | 
| [25:37] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [25:40] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [25:43] | No leads on the hotline and no sign of her vehicle. | 热线电话没线索 也找不到她的车 | 
| [25:46] | This woman obviously has a plan. | 这个女人显然是有计划 | 
| [25:49] | The only clear decision she made this morning | 今天早上她做的唯一清醒的决定 | 
| [25:51] | Was walking into that gun store. | 就是去那家枪店 | 
| [25:52] | There are 8 of them in her comfort zone. Why choose that one? | 在她的安全区有8家店 为什么去那家 | 
| [25:56] | Convenience. Maybe it’s close to where she lives. | 方便 可能离她住处很近 | 
| [25:58] | If we’re saying this morning is | 如果说今天早上 | 
| [26:00] | when she was the most clear-headed, | 是她最清醒的时候 | 
| [26:01] | Then it was a conscious | 那她选择进那家店 | 
| [26:02] | decision to walk into that particular store. | 可能是故意的 | 
| [26:14] | I mean, do you have anything of his? | 你有保留他的东西吗 | 
| [26:17] | I mean, not even a painting. | 这儿连幅画都没有 | 
| [26:19] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [26:20] | You came all the way over here for this? | 你大老远跑来就为了说这个吗 | 
| [26:24] | You’re just like everybody else. | 你跟其他人一样 | 
| [26:26] | And you’d rather forget him than admit you couldn’t save him. | 宁愿忘记他 也不愿承认你救不了他 | 
| [26:33] | I choose to remember the good times. | 我选择记住美好的时光 | 
| [26:36] | Well, I don’t have that luxury. | 我可没这种奢望 | 
| [26:38] | I have hundreds of teal wagons. | 我找到几百辆绿色旅行车 | 
| [26:41] | None of the registrations | 登记的车主没有一个 | 
| [26:42] | match the physical description of our unsub. | 符合不明嫌犯的外貌特征 | 
| [26:44] | What about the gun store? | 那家枪店呢 | 
| [26:46] | Mm. And then there’s that. | 是这样的 | 
| [26:47] | I searched the entire history of Larry’s gun shop. | 我调查了赖瑞那家店的所有历史 | 
| [26:50] | Nothing of significance has ever happened there | 除了今早的屠杀案外 | 
| [26:52] | Aside from this morning’s massacre. | 没什么特别的事发生过 | 
| [26:54] | And on top of that, | 另外 | 
| [26:55] | you know those 600-plus registered .38 owners? | 我还找到600多个有点38的人 | 
| [26:58] | They bought them all over the city, | 整个城市到处都有买这枪的地方 | 
| [26:59] | So we’re pretty much screwed | 所以我们基本上走进死胡同了 | 
| [27:00] | unless you can think of some other kind of connection. | 除非你们还能找到别的联系点 | 
| [27:02] | Then the date only means something to her. | 那就是这个对她而言很特殊的日子了 | 
| [27:04] | Garcia, we profiled that it was a major loss. | 加西亚 我们侧写出她承受了巨大的损失 | 
| [27:06] | Run accident reports. Look for young victims. | 查事故报告 找年幼的被害人 | 
| [27:08] | She seems to be going after heroes. | 她好像把英雄人物当做目标 | 
| [27:10] | Ok, you guys, I’m doing that now, | 好吧 我正在找 | 
| [27:12] | But this will take forever. | 不过可能要花上一辈子 | 
| [27:15] | Tampa’s got almost half a million people. | 坦帕的人口将近50万 | 
| [27:17] | Everybody’s got a story. How am I even supposed to– | 每个人都有自己的故事 我要怎么才能… | 
| [27:22] | Yeah. Oh? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:23] | My superskills just squelched my pessimism. | 我的超能力击败了我的悲观主义 | 
| [27:26] | I have a couple of accidents here | 我找到过去几年里 | 
| [27:28] | That happened in the last few years | 发生在今天或这几天的 | 
| [27:30] | On or around today’s date. | 一些事故 | 
| [27:31] | Please hold while I deduce. | 等我来推理下 | 
| [27:33] | This looks promising. | 看上去有希望了 | 
| [27:34] | Ok, there was a high-speed traffic chase in west tampa last year. | 去年在坦帕西部发生了一起高速公路追捕事故 | 
| [27:39] | A policeman was killed. | 一个警察死了 | 
| [27:40] | Who were they chasing? | 他们追的是谁 | 
| [27:42] | Uh, Hanley Waters. | 汉利·沃特斯 | 
| [27:44] | Maybe he’s the target. | 也许他就是目标 | 
| [27:45] | No. He’s in jail. | 不 他在坐牢 | 
| [27:46] | He started a whole mess | 是他挑的头 | 
| [27:48] | Because he decided to do an armed robbery | 他打算持枪抢劫 | 
| [27:51] | At a liquor store and then | 一家酒品店 | 
| [27:53] | have a high-speed car chase with the cops. | 然后在高速公路上被警察追捕 | 
| [27:55] | Oh, there’s video. | 这里有视频 | 
| [27:57] | It’s 365 days ago to the dot. | 正好是365天前 | 
| [28:00] | I’m sending this to your tablets. | 我发到你们的屏幕上 | 
| [28:02] | Observe and prepare yourself. | 仔细看看 | 
| [28:07] | Who is it who got hit? | 谁被撞到了 | 
| [28:09] | Tampa Mom Shelly Chamberlain. | 坦帕的一位母亲 雪莉·张伯伦 | 
| [28:11] | She was unhurt. | 她没事 | 
| [28:13] | Her 6-year-old Damion died. | 她6岁的儿子达米恩死了 | 
| [28:16] | That’s her. | 就是她 | 
| [28:18] | Oh–and today is Damion’s birthday. | 今天还是达米恩的生日 | 
| [28:20] | Your son enters and leaves your life on the same date. | 儿子在同一天来了又走了 | 
| [28:24] | That’s one hell of a stressor. | 那可是个巨大的刺激源 | 
| [28:25] | It explains why she went on her spree today. | 所以她今天要大开杀戒 | 
| [28:27] | All the good and bad memories are hitting her at once. | 美好和悲伤的回忆同时触景生情 | 
| [28:30] | And to add salt to it all, the fallen policeman | 还有更伤心的 那个牺牲的警察 | 
| [28:32] | Was the only one who got any attention. | 是人们唯一关注的焦点 | 
| [28:34] | Damion was like a footnote. | 达米恩只是一笔带过 | 
| [28:36] | If Shelly Chamberlain is our unsub | 如果不明嫌犯就是雪莉·张伯伦 | 
| [28:38] | And the man who caused this is in jail, | 而引起事故的人又在坐牢 | 
| [28:40] | Then who’s her target? | 那她的目标究竟是谁 | 
| [28:54] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我不是来吵架的 | 
| [28:56] | Especially not today. | 尤其是今天不能 | 
| [28:58] | Well, that’s the only way we know how to communicate. | 那是我们沟通的唯一方法 | 
| [29:01] | Will you come celebrate Damion’s birthday with me? | 你跟我一起庆祝达米恩的生日好吗 | 
| [29:04] | Let’s go to his favorite place. | 我们去他最喜欢的地方 | 
| [29:06] | Shelly… | 雪莉 | 
| [29:08] | What? It wouldn’t kill you to go. | 怎么 去一下又不会死 | 
| [29:10] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 | 
| [29:14] | Why has it always been so hard for you | 为什么你就是不肯 | 
| [29:15] | To give me what I want? | 答应我的请求 | 
| [29:18] | I mean, you weren’t there for his birthday. | 去年你就没来帮他庆祝生日 | 
| [29:21] | I tried, Shelly. You know I tried. | 我尽力了 雪莉 你也知道 | 
| [29:22] | You refused to stay with me after he died. | 他死后你又不肯跟我在一起 | 
| [29:25] | That’s not true. | 不是这样 | 
| [29:26] | And now here you are again saying no. | 现在你又要拒绝我 | 
| [29:36] | Just this last time. | 这是最后一次 | 
| [29:39] | I mean… that’s all I’m asking. | 我最后一次请求你 | 
| [29:44] | Garcia, what’s Shelly’s marital status? | 加西亚 雪莉的婚姻状况如何 | 
| [29:46] | Don Chamberlain, city firefighter. | 她的丈夫叫唐·张伯伦 本市的消防员 | 
| [29:49] | He filed for divorce 3 months ago. | 他3个月前提出离婚申请 | 
| [29:51] | A local hero, like some of the others she shot. | 英雄人物 就像她之前杀掉的那些人 | 
| [29:54] | But the pain of losing a child destroyed the marriage. | 但失去孩子的痛苦摧毁了这段婚姻 | 
| [29:56] | He could be the next target of her rage, | 他可能是她下一个发泄愤怒的目标 | 
| [29:57] | The man who didn’t bear witness to her grief. | 他没有目睹孩子死去 不像她那般痛苦 | 
| [30:00] | Morgan, you find him. Dave and I will go to Shelly’s house. | 摩根 去找他 戴夫和我去雪莉家 | 
| [30:07] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [30:10] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [30:11] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [30:13] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [30:14] | Shelly’s car is still here. | 雪莉的车还在 | 
| [30:16] | And Don’s is gone. Which means she beat us here | 唐不见了 她比我们早了一步 | 
| [30:18] | And she moved him in his car. | 她带唐开走了他的车 | 
| [30:19] | But why didn’t she just kill him? | 但为什么不直接杀了他 | 
| [30:21] | She didn’t travel with any of her other victims. | 她没和其他被害人一起行动过 | 
| [30:22] | He must play some part in the fantasy of her rage. | 他一定在她愤怒的幻想里扮演了重要角色 | 
| [30:24] | She wants to punish him for something. | 因为某种原因 她要惩罚他 | 
| [30:26] | The bullets were here. | 子弹在这里 | 
| [30:29] | But Don took the gun when he moved out. | 但唐搬出去时带走了手枪 | 
| [30:32] | Dave? | 戴夫 | 
| [30:37] | She broke mirrors all over the house. | 她把家里所有的镜子都打碎了 | 
| [30:38] | She’s disgusted with herself. | 她很痛恨自己 | 
| [30:41] | She’s built emotional walls– | 她筑起了情绪的高墙 | 
| [30:43] | Guilt, worthlessness, | 内疚 无价值感 | 
| [30:45] | Hopelessness. | 绝望 | 
| [30:47] | Then she decided she was tired of waking up this way. | 她厌倦了每天这样醒来 | 
| [30:50] | Let me show you something else. | 给你看个东西 | 
| [30:57] | His father was a fireman. | 他的爸爸是消防员 | 
| [31:00] | His hero. | 他的英雄 | 
| [31:04] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切都完好如初 | 
| [31:06] | Clearly, she’s enshrined her son. | 很明显她当自己儿子还活着 | 
| [31:09] | She couldn’t let go. | 她放不下 | 
| [31:18] | There’s not a single reminder of Damion anywhere in this house. | 这里没有能让人想起达米恩的东西 | 
| [31:22] | Because Don had accepted it? | 因为唐已经接受现实了吗 | 
| [31:23] | It’s only been a year. What are the chances he’s done grieving? | 才一年而已 他不太可能已经度过悲伤 | 
| [31:26] | Maybe that’s why she’s mad at him and wants him to suffer. | 也许她才这么生气 想让他痛苦 | 
| [31:28] | Hey, guys, look at this. | 看这个 | 
| [31:30] | Don edited it together and he put music to it. | 唐把这些编辑在一起还加了音乐 | 
| [31:34] | This is how he grieved. | 这是他悲伤的方式 | 
| [31:35] | Yeah, but she wouldn’t know that. | 但是她不知道 | 
| [31:37] | She might force him to grieve the same way she does. | 她要逼他用跟自己一样的方式来悲伤 | 
| [31:39] | Where? Their son’s grave? | 哪里呢 儿子的坟墓吗 | 
| [31:41] | It looks like they celebrated their son’s third, fourth, | 他们在汉堡先生店帮儿子庆祝了 | 
| [31:43] | and fifth birthday at Sir Burger. | 3 4 5岁的生日 | 
| [31:45] | Her day is coming to an end, | 她要来个了结 | 
| [31:47] | And today’s an anniversary. | 而今天刚好是一周年 | 
| [31:48] | That’s gotta be where she’s going. | 她肯定去了那儿 | 
| [31:51] | Look at the camera. Come on. | 看镜头 来 | 
| [31:53] | Hi, daddy! | 你好 爸爸 | 
| [31:57] | Welcome to sir burger. You folks know what you want? | 欢迎光临汉堡先生 你们要点什么 | 
| [32:00] | One birthday surprise, please. | 请给我们来一份生日惊喜 | 
| [32:01] | Outstanding. | 选得好 | 
| [32:02] | And where is the birthday boy or girl? | 小寿星呢 | 
| [32:07] | He, uh…couldn’t make it. | 他不能来了 | 
| [32:11] | Oh, sir, then I can’t give you that. | 先生 那你们不能点这个 | 
| [32:13] | It’s reserved for children, so… | 这是为孩子准备的 所以… | 
| [32:15] | He always had a birthday surprise. | 他总是点生日惊喜 | 
| [32:18] | I want a birthday surprise. | 我想要点生日惊喜 | 
| [32:20] | Ma’am, it’s our policy. | 夫人 我们有规定 | 
| [32:22] | We, uh, can’t give you that. | 不能点这个 | 
| [32:25] | For god sakes, Shel. | 老天 小雪 | 
| [32:27] | We’re here. Isn’t that enough? | 我们都来了 这还不够吗 | 
| [32:28] | Just order something else. | 随便点些其它的东西 | 
| [32:30] | You know, you wouldn’t be here | 要不是为了我 | 
| [32:32] | if it wasn’t for me. | 你肯定不会来 | 
| [32:34] | Shelly… | 雪莉 | 
| [32:35] | Ok, uh, one birthday surprise coming up. | 好吧 给你们上生日惊喜好了 | 
| [32:39] | No, it’s too late for that. | 不 太迟了 | 
| [32:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [32:42] | You don’t care. | 你根本不在乎 | 
| [32:43] | That is not true, Shel. | 不 不是这样 小雪 | 
| [32:45] | There’s not a second in the day | 我的生活中无时无刻 | 
| [32:48] | when I don’t think, if I’d only been there, | 不在懊悔 为什么我当时不在那 | 
| [32:53] | If I’d only taken a day off of work for his birthday. | 我要是能休息一天 替他过生日该多好 | 
| [32:56] | But we have to move on. | 但我们得向前看 | 
| [32:57] | Shel, at some point we have to move on. | 小雪 我们总得向前看 | 
| [33:00] | Will you stop saying that. | 别再这么说了 | 
| [33:02] | We can’t. | 我们做不到 | 
| [33:04] | How can we move on without Damion? | 没有达米恩 要怎么向前看 | 
| [33:17] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [33:19] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [33:21] | Happy birthday, dear Sam | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的萨姆 | 
| [33:24] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [33:26] | Hon, you see this? | 你看到了吗 亲爱的 | 
| [33:29] | Look at you, sweetie. | 看看你啊 小宝贝儿 | 
| [33:33] | Hey, is it your birthday? | 你好 今天是你生日吗 | 
| [33:38] | Put it away, Shel. | 把枪放下 小雪 | 
| [33:40] | – Stay away from me. – Come on. Shelly– | -别靠近我 -别这样 雪莉 | 
| [33:42] | – Shelly- – Now I mean it, don. | -雪莉 -我是认真的 唐 | 
| [33:46] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快出去 | 
| [33:48] | You know, you, uh, | 知道吗 | 
| [33:50] | You remind me of my son. | 你让我想起了我儿子 | 
| [33:52] | We used to come here. | 我们以前也来这 | 
| [33:53] | He liked this place a lot. | 他很喜欢这家店 | 
| [33:56] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [33:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [33:59] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 | 
| [34:01] | We’re leaving now. | 我们要走了 | 
| [34:02] | No. | 不 | 
| [34:04] | No, we’re gonna stay and we’re gonna celebrate. | 不 我们要留下一起庆祝 | 
| [34:16] | How many people we got in there? | 里面有多少人 | 
| [34:18] | Not sure. 5 or 6. | 不确定 五六个吧 | 
| [34:20] | Manager got some out. | 经理设法疏散了一些人 | 
| [34:21] | I’m calling in SWAT. | 我让特警队过来 | 
| [34:23] | Don’t do that. If she feels pressured, | 别 如果给她施加压力 | 
| [34:24] | She might snap. | 她可能会失控 | 
| [34:25] | She hasn’t done that already? | 她还不够失控吗 | 
| [34:27] | If I get the shot, I’m taking it. | 如果有人受伤可得我负责任 | 
| [34:29] | I’d like to try to talk to her. | 我想和她谈谈 | 
| [34:30] | It’s too late for that. She’s got hostages. | 太迟了 她劫持了人质 | 
| [34:32] | She’s probably not aware of them. | 她也许不清楚这点 | 
| [34:34] | Well, I am. It’s my job to protect them. | 而我清楚 我的职责就是保护他们 | 
| [34:37] | You don’t have line of sight | 这里的视野不清 | 
| [34:38] | and a sniper round could pass through her | 狙击手可能会偏离目标 | 
| [34:39] | And into somebody else. | 误伤其他人 | 
| [34:43] | Blow out the candles, sweetie. | 吹蜡烛吧 甜心 | 
| [34:45] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [34:54] | Now cut a piece. | 现在切蛋糕吧 | 
| [34:56] | Now that’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [34:57] | Leave him alone. | 放了他吧 | 
| [34:59] | No, he’s gonna have a piece of cake. | 不 他要吃蛋糕 | 
| [35:07] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [35:08] | This is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. Who is this? | 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳 你是哪位 | 
| [35:11] | This is Bill. | 我是比尔 | 
| [35:12] | I’m the manager. | 我是经理 | 
| [35:14] | – Bill, is anyone hurt? – No. | -比尔 有人受伤吗 -没有 | 
| [35:16] | Can you see the woman with the gun? | 你能看到那个拿枪的女人吗 | 
| [35:18] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [35:18] | Can you get the phone to her? | 你能把电话给她吗 | 
| [35:20] | No, I can’t go back over there. | 不 我不能回去那里 | 
| [35:23] | She’s lost it. I don’t know what she’s gonna do. | 她疯了 我不知道她会做出什么事 | 
| [35:26] | I-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [35:27] | Ok. Stay where you are. We’ll get you out soon. | 好吧 在原地别动 我们马上接你出来 | 
| [35:32] | He can’t get the phone to her. I’m gonna go in. | 他没法把电话给她 我要进去 | 
| [35:34] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [35:35] | She hasn’t hurt anyone. | 她还没有伤害别人 | 
| [35:36] | This is about her family and her grief. | 这事关她的家人和表达悲伤的方式 | 
| [35:38] | If she’s at the end of her break and nothing else matters, | 如果她的精神完全崩溃 一切都无所谓了 | 
| [35:40] | She could do anything, Hotch. | 她什么事都做得出来 霍奇 | 
| [35:42] | I’ll keep my mike open. | 我会开着对讲机 | 
| [35:49] | Ok, he’s done. We can go now. | 好了 他吃完了 让我们走吧 | 
| [35:52] | He needs to open his presents now. | 他现在该拆礼物了 | 
| [35:54] | – Come on, Shelly- – Stay away from me. | -别这样 雪莉 -滚开 | 
| [35:57] | Shel… | 小雪 | 
| [35:58] | – I’m serious. – Shelly? | -我是认真的 -雪莉 | 
| [36:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [36:05] | My name is Aaron Hotchner. | 我叫艾伦·霍奇纳 | 
| [36:07] | I’m with the FBI. | 联邦调查局的 | 
| [36:08] | And I know it’s Damion’s birthday, | 我知道今天是达米恩的生日 | 
| [36:10] | And I just want to tell you how sorry I am for what happened. | 我只想告诉你 我很遗憾发生了这一切 | 
| [36:16] | What–what’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [36:18] | It’s ok. He’s here to help. | 没关系 他是来帮忙的 | 
| [36:23] | No–nobody helps. | 没人帮我 | 
| [36:25] | You–you– | 你 | 
| [36:26] | You don’t know a thing about Damion. | 你根本不了解达米恩 | 
| [36:29] | I know he was a happy and confident little boy. | 我知道他是个快乐自信的小男孩 | 
| [36:34] | H-how–how could you know that? | 你怎么会知道 | 
| [36:37] | I have a picture of him, | 我有张他的照片 | 
| [36:39] | Standing next to you. You’re holding his hand and he’s smiling. | 他站在你身边 你握着他的手 他笑得很开心 | 
| [36:42] | He’s not…hiding behind you like some children do. | 而不是像其他小孩那样躲在你身后 | 
| [36:45] | It tells me that you encouraged him | 所以我知道 你肯定鼓励他 | 
| [36:47] | and you gave him a lot of confidence. | 让他充满自信 | 
| [36:51] | That picture, it doesn’t belong to you. | 那张照片不是你的 | 
| [36:53] | I know. That’s why I want you to have it back. | 我知道 所以我想还给你 | 
| [36:56] | Wait–no–how did you– | 等等 不 你怎么… | 
| [36:58] | – You turning 7 today, Sam? – Were you in my– | -你今天7岁了吧 萨姆 -你是不是 | 
| [37:00] | That’s not much older than Damion. | 那和达米恩差不多年纪 | 
| [37:02] | I know you don’t want to scare Sam, so they’re gonna leave now. | 我知道你不想吓到萨姆 放了他们吧 | 
| [37:04] | Bill, will you show them out, please? | 比尔 带他们出去好吗 | 
| [37:06] | No! What– what are you doing? | 不 你在做什么 | 
| [37:07] | – Go! – No–what’s— | -快走 -不 到底 | 
| [37:10] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 | 
| [37:11] | Don, I found this picture of you and Damion. | 唐 我找到这张你和达米恩的合照 | 
| [37:13] | It’s clear who his hero was. | 很明显你是他的英雄 | 
| [37:16] | I know you blame yourself, and you shouldn’t. | 我知道你责怪你自己 你不必这样 | 
| [37:17] | And, Shelly, all the hurt that you might inflict on people | 雪莉 你给别人带去再多的痛苦 | 
| [37:20] | is not gonna bring him back. | 达米恩也回不来了 | 
| [37:27] | They need to know what they did. | 他们必须清楚自己做了什么 | 
| [37:33] | Believe me, everyone who tried to save him that day | 相信我 所有那天试图拯救过他的人 | 
| [37:35] | Isn’t gonna forget. | 绝对不会忘记 | 
| [37:37] | It’s the day they failed. | 那是他们失败的一天 | 
| [37:39] | They’ll ask themselves what they could have done. | 他们会扪心自问 自己本该做得更好 | 
| [37:42] | Could they have gotten here sooner? | 为什么他们就不能早来一刻 | 
| [37:43] | They’ll heal, but it’s gonna take time. | 他们的伤痕会痊愈 但需要时间 | 
| [37:46] | They’ll move on, but they won’t forget. | 他们会继续生活 但决不会忘记 | 
| [37:56] | I could see that– | 我当时能看到 | 
| [37:58] | That he was dying. | 他快要死了 | 
| [38:05] | And I tried to help him. I tried. | 我想要帮他 我努力了 | 
| [38:07] | – I tried. – Please don’t. Please. | -我努力了 -求你别这样 | 
| [38:12] | I said, honey, | 我说 宝贝儿 | 
| [38:14] | Honey, it’s gonna be all right. | 心肝 不会有事的 | 
| [38:15] | It’s gonna be all right. You hear those sirens? | 不会有事的 你听到警笛声了吗 | 
| [38:18] | Do you hear those sirens? | 听到了吗 | 
| [38:19] | That is daddy, and daddy is coming, | 那是爸爸 爸爸来了 | 
| [38:21] | And he’s gonna– he’s gonna help us. | 他会来帮我们 | 
| [38:23] | He’s gonna save us. | 他会来救我们 | 
| [38:25] | But you never came. | 但你没有出现 | 
| [38:28] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:29] | I know, Shelly, and I’m so sorry. | 我知道 雪莉 我很抱歉 | 
| [38:32] | You know that. | 你知道我很抱歉 | 
| [38:33] | Yeah, but he doesn’t know that! | 是的 但他不知道 | 
| [38:34] | He doesn’t know that. | 他再也不会知道了 | 
| [38:37] | I–I made a promise | 我保证过 | 
| [38:39] | To him. I promised him– | 我对他保证过 | 
| [38:41] | Shelly, you have to stop blaming yourself. | 雪莉 你不能再责怪自己了 | 
| [38:45] | Shelly, you have to stop blaming yourself. | 雪莉 你不能再责怪自己了 | 
| [38:49] | No. | 不行 | 
| [38:50] | This little light of mine | 我的小小亮光 | 
| [38:52] | I’m gonna let it shine | 闪耀着光芒 | 
| [38:54] | Let it shine, let it shine | 闪啊闪啊闪 | 
| [38:57] | – Cut it out. – You cut it out. | -别唱了 -你才别唱了呢 | 
| [38:59] | No, honey. Honey, I’m driving. | 不 宝贝儿 我在开车 | 
| [39:01] | No, I’m not kidding, Damion. | 我没开玩笑 达米恩 | 
| [39:03] | You’re being mean, mama. | 你好凶 妈妈 | 
| [39:05] | I’m driving. Don’t kick my seat when I’m driving. | 我在开车 我开车时别踢我的座椅 | 
| [39:12] | I yelled at him. | 我骂了他 | 
| [39:15] | And it was– | 而这是 | 
| [39:16] | It was… | 这是 | 
| [39:18] | The last thing he heard. | 他听到的最后的声音 | 
| [39:21] | That’s your regret. | 你是这么懊悔 | 
| [39:23] | It’s not what he remembers. | 但他不会记得这些 | 
| [39:26] | Look. Look how happy he was. | 看他是多么快乐 | 
| [39:27] | No, I can’t. I can’t. | 不 我做不到 | 
| [39:29] | Losing him is not your fault. | 失去他不是你的错 | 
| [39:32] | He was taken from you and that’s not fair. | 你失去了他 这不公平 | 
| [39:35] | But while he was here, | 但他还在的时候 | 
| [39:37] | while you were lucky enough to have him, | 你们幸运地生活在一起的时候 | 
| [39:39] | He was happy. | 他很快乐 | 
| [39:40] | That’s how he lived and that’s how he left. | 他曾快乐地活着 也不带痛苦地死去 | 
| [40:25] | 60 seconds. | 60秒 | 
| [40:28] | If I had just gotten there 60 seconds earlier, | 我要是提前60秒赶到 | 
| [40:30] | Emily might still be with us. | 也许艾米莉就不会死 | 
| [40:32] | Derek, you know that you did everything you could. | 戴瑞 你已经尽力了 | 
| [40:34] | Yeah, yeah, I know. I did everything I could. We all did. I know. | 我知道 我尽力了 我们都尽力了 | 
| [40:37] | What, that’s supposed to make me feel better? | 但这样想会让我好受些吗 | 
| [40:39] | You protected each other for years. | 这么多年来 你们一直彼此照应 | 
| [40:41] | Don’t expect this to go away anytime soon. | 这种感觉不会轻易退散 | 
| [40:43] | This what? This what? This guilt? | 什么感觉 负罪感吗 | 
| [40:46] | Just because you were the last one there | 你是最后一个见到她活着的人 | 
| [40:48] | Doesn’t mean that you could affect the outcome. | 这并不代表你能改变这个结果 | 
| [40:51] | We all wish we had that kind of control. | 我们都希望能掌控命运 | 
| [40:53] | So what do we do, we just chalk it up to fate? | 那怎么办 将这个归结为命运吗 | 
| [40:55] | What, I can’t blame anybody? What, this is the will of god? No. | 怎么 我不能责怪什么人 这是上帝的意志吗 不行 | 
| [40:59] | I do blame somebody. I blame Doyle. | 我知道谁该负责 多伊尔 | 
| [41:05] | Hotch, what am I supposed to do? | 霍奇 我该怎么办 | 
| [41:11] | She was my friend. | 她是我朋友 | 
| [41:17] | I lost my friend right in front of me. | 我眼睁睁地看着朋友死去 | 
| [41:27] | And I’m supposed to go on like nothing happened? | 我却要若无其事吗 | 
| [41:35] | You know, we, um… | 你知道 | 
| [41:37] | We come in here and we talk to you. | 我们可以找你谈心 | 
| [41:42] | Where do you go? | 你呢 | 
| [41:45] | Where are you in all of this? | 你又是什么心情 | 
| [41:50] | The same place as you. | 和你们一样 | 
| [41:53] | Wishing she was here. | 希望她还在我们身边 |