| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Here goes. And, uh, | 好吧 | 
| [00:04] | this is the part I always leave out. | 这部分我以前从来没说过 | 
| [00:07] | I had missed my curfew the second time that week, | 那周是我第二次过了宵禁再回家 | 
| [00:12] | and when I got home, it was crazy late. | 到家的时候已经很晚了 | 
| [00:14] | It was like 3:00 in the morning, | 差不多凌晨三点吧 | 
| [00:16] | and my parents weren’t home, | 我爸妈都不在家 | 
| [00:18] | and the phone rang, | 这时候电话响了 | 
| [00:20] | and my life stopped. | 我的人生就此被颠覆 | 
| [00:24] | My parents were killed by a drunk driver | 我爸妈出去找我 | 
| [00:27] | when they were out looking for me. | 结果被一个酒后驾车的人撞死了 | 
| [00:29] | And if they hadn’t been out looking for me, then… | 要是他们没出去找我 就不会… | 
| [00:38] | We all have wounds that we want to heal. | 我们都有想要愈合的创伤 | 
| [00:42] | That’s why we come here every week, right? | 所以我们每周才来这里 | 
| [00:45] | And I have to believe that as we keep coming here | 而我必须相信 如果我们坚持来 | 
| [00:48] | and talking and revealing, | 彼此交流 坦诚相见 | 
| [00:50] | That eventually, in time, | 最终 哪怕是再深的创伤 | 
| [00:53] | even the deepest wounds we carry will begin to heal. | 也能随着时间的推移 得到治愈 | 
| [01:01] | Monica, is there something you want to say? | 莫妮卡 你想说什么吗 | 
| [01:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [01:11] | But I believe that time… | 但我觉得随着时间的推移 | 
| [01:16] | wears you down. | 你会越来越疲惫 | 
| [01:20] | A few weeks ago… | 几周前 | 
| [01:23] | I walked by the bakery that we used to go to… | 我经过我们以前去过的面包店 | 
| [01:27] | and I saw this… little girl with blond pigtails. | 看到一个扎着辫子的金发小姑娘 | 
| [01:35] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 | 
| [01:37] | Don’t be sorry. It’s totally OK. | 没关系 这没什么 | 
| [01:39] | That’s why we’re all here. | 我们正是为了这个才来 | 
| [01:42] | I think that’s enough for tonight. | 今晚就到这吧 | 
| [01:46] | I’m going to wrap it up. OK? | 差不多结束了 好吗 | 
| [01:50] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 | 
| [01:51] | I look forward to seeing you next week. | 下周见 | 
| [02:03] | Hey, Mon, what’s the rush? | 莫儿 你怎么就这么走了 | 
| [02:04] | I thought you wanted to talk to me. | 我还以为你想聊聊 | 
| [02:06] | It’s all right. It’s just been a long week. | 没事 只是这周不太顺 | 
| [02:08] | Yeah, it’s only Monday. What’s going on? | 今天才周一 怎么了 | 
| [02:12] | Yesterday was the anniversary of Hope’s disappearance. | 昨天是霍普失踪七周年纪念日 | 
| [02:16] | Oh, god, that’s ri– | 老天 那真是… | 
| [02:17] | I’m so sorry. I for– why didn’t you say something? | 我真的很抱歉 你怎么什么都不说 | 
| [02:21] | I didn’t want to relive it with the group. | 我不想在小组里再经历一次痛苦 | 
| [02:23] | Once was enough. | 一次已经足够了 | 
| [02:24] | Ok, I totally understand. | 好吧 我完全理解 | 
| [02:25] | Do you want to grab a late dinner and talk? | 你想去吃点什么和我聊聊吗 | 
| [02:27] | No, I’m good. You go enjoy. | 不用了 我没事 你去吧 | 
| [02:29] | I promise, we’ll talk later. | 我保证 我们回头再聊 | 
| [02:31] | Are you sure you’re OK? | 你确定你没事吗 | 
| [02:33] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [02:56] | Dear mommy, please don’t tell the police. | 亲爱的妈妈 求你不要报警 | 
| [02:59] | If he finds out I’m writing you, | 要是他发现我在给你写信 | 
| [03:01] | he’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我 | 
| [03:06] | I see you got one of those, too. | 我看到你车上也有这个 | 
| [03:10] | What?! That’s Hope. | 什么 那是霍普 | 
| [03:16] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [03:18] | Who put this here? | 是谁放在那的 | 
| [03:19] | I saw a man and a young woman putting them on cars. | 我看到一个男人和年轻女人正往车上放 | 
| [03:21] | Well, they– well, where did they go? | 他们去哪了 | 
| [03:22] | Did you see what they looked like? | 你看到他们长什么样吗 | 
| [03:24] | They were headed out of the parking lot by the time I saw them. | 我看到他们的时候 他们已经往停车场外走了 | 
| [03:27] | Wait! They couldn’t have gotten far. We’ll take my car. | 等等 他们应该没走远 坐我的车吧 | 
| [03:29] | It’s right here. | 就在那边 | 
| [03:31] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [03:42] | OK. OK, so wait. So you’re saying | 慢着 你是说 | 
| [03:45] | it’s literally just doubling up on the flour? | 加两倍的面粉就行了吗 | 
| [03:47] | Exactly. | 是的 | 
| [03:48] | Oh, god, that’s genius. | 老天 真是太神奇了 | 
| [03:49] | Ok, it won’t be a molten mass next week, I promise. | 好吧 我保证下周不会烤糊了 | 
| [03:52] | – I’ll see you next week. – See ya. | -下周见 -再见 | 
| [04:22] | What about those two? | 这两个呢 | 
| [04:25] | No, it’s not them. | 不是 不是他们 | 
| [04:28] | What about them? | 他们呢 | 
| [04:30] | To be honest, I think we might have missed them. | 说实话 我觉得我们找不到他们了 | 
| [04:33] | No, I need to find them. | 不 我要找到他们 | 
| [04:37] | I can’t imagine how hard yesterday was for you. | 我不能想象昨天对你来说有多难受 | 
| [04:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:41] | I’ll bet since you got that letter, | 我猜自从你拿到那封信 | 
| [04:43] | you’ve read it a hundred times. | 你已经读过好几百遍了 | 
| [04:49] | How do you know about the letter? | 你怎么知道信的事 | 
| [04:55] | ‘Cause I’m the one who took Hope. | 因为我就是带走霍普的人 | 
| [05:32] | Hope | 希望/霍普 | 
| [05:36] | “Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark.” | 希望是黑暗中不灭的信念 | 
| [05:40] | George Iles. | 乔治·莱尔斯[著名演员] | 
| [05:42] | I understand, ma’am, but again, we can’t yet treat this | 我明白 女士 但我说了 | 
| [05:45] | as a missing persons case. | 我们不能把这作为失踪案处理 | 
| [05:46] | Clearly something happened here. | 但很明显是出事了 | 
| [05:48] | Officer, I can take care of it from here. Thank you very much. | 警官 我来处理吧 谢谢你 | 
| [05:55] | So, any word? | 你有什么想法 | 
| [05:56] | No. I just– I have this feeling. | 不是 我只是有种感觉 | 
| [05:58] | And that officer wouldn’t listen, and I– | 而那个警察不相信 我… | 
| [06:00] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 | 
| [06:01] | I believe you. I do. | 我相信你 真的 | 
| [06:03] | But I need you to keep your head in the game right now. You hear me? | 但现在我要你保持镇静 听到吗 | 
| [06:07] | Yeah, OK, I’m sorry. Right. | 好 我很抱歉 没错 | 
| [06:09] | Ok, I’m here. I’m right here. | 我没事了 | 
| [06:11] | Is there any chance Monica left with someone? | 莫妮卡会不会和别人走了 | 
| [06:14] | No. No, not today. | 不会 今天不会 | 
| [06:16] | Yesterday was the anniversary of her daughter’s abduction. | 昨天是她女儿被绑七周年纪念日 | 
| [06:20] | How long have you known her? | 你认识她多久了 | 
| [06:21] | 5 years. | 五年了 | 
| [06:22] | And her daughter was abducted. Did they catch him? | 她女儿被绑架了 抓到凶手了吗 | 
| [06:24] | No. The case went cold. | 没有 那案子成了悬案 | 
| [06:27] | The police ran down all kinds of leads. No dice. | 警方查了所有线索 没有查到 | 
| [06:30] | Garcia, you do know the effect | 加西亚 你知道 | 
| [06:32] | anniversaries can have on survivors, right? | 周年日会对幸存者有什么影响吧 | 
| [06:35] | Are you insinuating that she might have killed herself? | 你是在暗示她会不会自杀吗 | 
| [06:37] | She didn’t. I know her. | 不可能 我了解她 | 
| [06:38] | She’s a survivor. She wouldn’t do that. | 她很顽强 不会那么做的 | 
| [06:43] | It looks like she left in a hurry. | 看起来她走得很匆忙 | 
| [06:45] | The keys are still in the ignition. | 钥匙还插着 | 
| [06:46] | And she left her purse. | 她还没带包 | 
| [06:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [06:55] | It’s a letter, signed by somebody named Hope? | 是封信 署名是霍普 | 
| [06:59] | That’s her daughter. | 那是她女儿 | 
| [07:10] | What do you mean, you took Hope? | 你说你带走了霍普是什么意思 | 
| [07:13] | Haven’t you always wanted to know what happened to her? | 你不是一直想知道她发生了什么事吗 | 
| [07:15] | Of course I do. Where is she? | 当然了 她在哪 | 
| [07:18] | Well, it’s important that you understand how it all began. | 那你必须明白这一切是怎么发生的 | 
| [07:28] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这儿 | 
| [07:31] | Answer me. | 回答我 | 
| [07:33] | OK, just tell me where she is. | 好吧 快告诉我她在哪儿 | 
| [07:34] | I won’t call the police, I swear. | 我不会报警 我发誓 | 
| [07:36] | Of course you won’t, because doing that | 你当然不会 不然的话 | 
| [07:39] | would guarantee you’ll never see her again. | 你就见不到你女儿了 | 
| [07:45] | You recognize this place? | 你还记得这个地方吗 | 
| [07:50] | We used to stop here for gas on the way home. | 我们以前回家路上到这里加油 | 
| [07:52] | It’s also the first place I met Hope. | 这是我第一次见到霍普的地方 | 
| [07:56] | You wouldn’t buy this for her. | 你不肯给她买这个 | 
| [07:57] | Do you remember how upset she was? | 你还记得她有多不高兴吗 | 
| [08:00] | Mommy, please. | 妈妈 求你了 | 
| [08:02] | – Please, mommy. – I believe your exact words | -求你了 妈妈 -我记得你当时说的是 | 
| [08:05] | were, “What part of no do you not understand? | 我不是说了不买了吗 | 
| [08:08] | Go put it back.” | 快放回去 | 
| [08:10] | I didn’t want her to ruin her dinner. | 我不想让她吃不下饭 | 
| [08:17] | She made a choice not to take candy from a stranger. | 她选择不拿陌生人的东西 | 
| [08:19] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 | 
| [08:21] | And in that moment, | 而在那一刻 | 
| [08:23] | I made a choice, too. | 我也做出了选择 | 
| [08:26] | I had to have her. | 我必须拥有她 | 
| [08:28] | Where did you take her? | 你把她带到哪去了 | 
| [08:30] | We all make choices, Monica. | 我们都要选择 莫妮卡 | 
| [08:32] | You can choose to walk out that door | 你可以选择走出去 | 
| [08:34] | or you can come with me. | 也可以跟我来 | 
| [09:14] | Take me to my baby. | 带我去见我的孩子 | 
| [09:18] | I got you something. | 我给你带了点东西 | 
| [09:20] | It’s still her favorite. | 这仍是她的最爱 | 
| [09:32] | Garcia, I’ll do the case presentation. | 加西亚 我来做案情陈述 | 
| [09:33] | Oh, no, sir, I can do it. | 不用 长官 我可以的 | 
| [09:35] | I got it. | 我来好了 | 
| [09:36] | – Thank you, sir. – No problem. | -谢谢你 长官 -没关系 | 
| [09:45] | 7 years ago yesterday at Manassas, Virginia, | 七年前在弗吉尼亚州的马纳萨斯 | 
| [09:48] | 8-year-old Hope Kingston was abducted from her front yard | 八岁的霍普·金斯顿在她家前院 | 
| [09:50] | while playing with a friend. | 和她朋友玩的时候被绑架了 | 
| [09:52] | She’s been presumed dead. | 她被认定已死亡 | 
| [09:54] | A few hours ago, her mother Monica | 几小时前 她母亲莫妮卡 | 
| [09:56] | disappeared from a parking lot | 在参加完加西亚的 | 
| [09:57] | after attending Garcia’s victims support group. | 被害人互助小组后 在停车场失踪 | 
| [09:59] | It’s not uncommon for unsubs | 凶手与自己的被害人亲属 | 
| [10:00] | to reach out and contact relatives of victims. | 发生联系 这现象可不常见 | 
| [10:03] | Joran van der Sloot extorted $25,000 | 约翰·范德斯鲁特曾声称能提供情报 | 
| [10:05] | from Natalee Holloway’s mother | 敲诈了娜塔莉·哈罗威的母亲 | 
| [10:06] | in exchange for information. | 两万五千美金 | 
| [10:07] | Do we think both abductions were related? | 这两起绑架案有关联吗 | 
| [10:10] | I found a letter signed by Hope inside Monica’s car. | 我在莫妮卡的车里找到一封署名霍普的信 | 
| [10:13] | The anniversary could have been the trigger. | 纪念日或许是导火索 | 
| [10:15] | We can’t rule out the possibility | 我们不能排除 | 
| [10:17] | that Monica committed suicide. | 莫妮卡自杀的可能性 | 
| [10:19] | No. No, Monica would– would never hurt herself. | 不 莫妮卡绝不会伤害自己 | 
| [10:23] | She–she still thought hope was alive. | 她相信霍普还活着 | 
| [10:25] | Is the father in the picture? | 可能是父亲吗 | 
| [10:26] | No, he died in a car accident | 不 父亲在霍普出生前 | 
| [10:28] | right before Hope was born. | 就死于一场车祸 | 
| [10:30] | There’s no postmark, | 上面没有邮戳 | 
| [10:31] | which means this letter was obviously hand-delivered. | 这么说信是被什么人送过来的 | 
| [10:34] | You do a full linguistic analysis. | 你对这封信做下全面的语言分析 | 
| [10:35] | We need to determine authenticity. | 我们得确认这封信的真实性 | 
| [10:37] | There’s a butterfly drawn next to Hope’s name. | 霍普的名字旁边画着只蝴蝶 | 
| [10:39] | That has to mean something. | 这肯定有什么含义 | 
| [10:40] | There was no sign of struggle at the scene. | 现场没有挣扎的迹象 | 
| [10:42] | What if she went willingly? | 会不会她是自愿离开的 | 
| [10:44] | He could have approached her and had Hope with him. | 他可能是带着霍普接近她 | 
| [10:47] | That would certainly get her attention. | 这肯定会引起她的注意 | 
| [10:49] | Still, it’s pretty high-risk | 但这还是有很大风险 | 
| [10:50] | to abduct in such a high-traffic area. | 在这么繁华的地段实施绑架 | 
| [10:52] | The parking lot was right next to a strip mall. | 停车场就在商业区旁边 | 
| [10:53] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 | 
| [10:56] | I was the last person that saw her. | 我是最后一个见到她的人 | 
| [10:58] | Unless we have reason to believe otherwise, | 除非有其他证据 | 
| [10:59] | we should assume that the same unsub is responsible | 我们可以假设是同一个凶手 | 
| [11:01] | for both abductions. | 实施了这两次绑架 | 
| [11:03] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 | 
| [11:12] | Why did you bring me back here? | 你为什么带我来这里 | 
| [11:14] | To show you how her life with me began. | 给你看她和我生活的开始 | 
| [11:17] | It brings back a lot of memories, doesn’t it? | 这勾起你的很多回忆吧 | 
| [11:22] | You followed us home. | 你跟踪我们回家 | 
| [11:24] | She used to run around for hours. Remember? | 她以前在这里一玩就是几个小时 记得吗 | 
| [11:28] | Like a… | 就像 | 
| [11:30] | young butterfly floating in the wind, | 一只幼小的蝴蝶在风中飞扬 | 
| [11:33] | just a vision of beauty. | 含苞待放的美人 | 
| [11:37] | No peeking this time. | 这次不许偷看 | 
| [11:39] | Ready or not, here I come! | 不管你准备好了没 我来了 | 
| [11:41] | I got so wrapped up in watching them, | 我看着她们都心醉了 | 
| [11:43] | I almost forgot why I was there. | 差点忘了我来这的目的 | 
| [11:46] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 | 
| [11:48] | We all have choices, remember? | 我们都有选择 记住 | 
| [11:52] | I thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 | 
| [11:54] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吧 | 
| [11:55] | Yeah. Uh, we were just driving by. | 是的 我们只是开车经过 | 
| [11:58] | At this time of night? | 现在已经很晚了 | 
| [12:00] | I didn’t–I didn’t realize how late it was. | 我没意识到已经这么晚了 | 
| [12:04] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吧 | 
| [12:05] | Yeah, I’m fine. We were just leaving. | 我没事 我们要走了 | 
| [12:20] | It’s rare that parents of a missing child | 孩子失踪的父母 | 
| [12:23] | would leave the home they shared. | 离开他们一起住过的房子 这很少见 | 
| [12:24] | From what Garcia said, she didn’t have a choice. | 就加西亚所说 她没有选择 | 
| [12:27] | She focused her resources on finding Hope. | 她倾尽自己的一切找寻霍普 | 
| [12:30] | The mortgage took a back seat. | 只能把房子抵押 | 
| [12:33] | But she still wanted to stay close to the home she shared with Hope. | 但她并不想离霍普住过的房子太远 | 
| [12:36] | So she moved to an apartment nearby. | 所以她搬到了附近的一间公寓 | 
| [12:39] | Lights are on a timer. | 定时点着灯 | 
| [12:40] | Yeah, in case Hope came home. | 是的 以防霍普哪天回家了 | 
| [12:42] | Which means there’s probably… | 也就是说…应该… | 
| [12:46] | a key under the mat. | 垫子下面有钥匙 | 
| [12:49] | That’s risky for a single woman, leaving a key out like that. | 就一个单身女人来说 这可有点冒险啊 | 
| [12:52] | If he stalked her, he would have had complete access to her here. | 如果他跟着她 那么进来是轻而易举 | 
| [12:57] | But he waited and abducted her in public. | 但他却在公共场合伺机绑架了她 | 
| [12:59] | The same way that he took her daughter. | 就和他当年绑架她女儿一样 | 
| [13:04] | So this letter Monica allegedly received from her daughter | 莫妮卡收到的这封所谓的女儿的信 | 
| [13:07] | contains no indication of female authorship. | 其中没有任何女性特征 | 
| [13:09] | It lacks expression of emotional attachment. | 缺乏情感表达 | 
| [13:11] | The unsub wrote it? | 是凶手写的吗 | 
| [13:12] | I believe so. The language used is inconsistent | 我觉得是 信中所用的语句 | 
| [13:14] | with that of a 15-year-old held in captivity for 7 years. | 不是一个被绑架了七年的十五岁孩子写的 | 
| [13:16] | Uh, I just got a hit on someone who matches Monica’s description | 我刚查到 有个符合莫妮卡长相的人 | 
| [13:20] | at a gas station 17 miles outside of Manassas. | 曾出现在马纳萨斯17英里外的加油站 | 
| [13:29] | Hope’s not with him. | 霍普没和他在一起 | 
| [13:31] | It looks like they’re having a conversation. | 看起来他们在对话 | 
| [13:33] | She’s cooperating. Garcia, can you get any closer? | 她很合作啊 加西亚 你能拉近点吗 | 
| [13:36] | No. No, I can’t get a good look at him. | 不行 我找不到好的角度能看到他 | 
| [13:39] | Look at his body language. | 看他的肢体语言 | 
| [13:40] | He’s shielding himself from the cameras. | 他躲避着摄像头 | 
| [13:41] | He knows where they are. He’s protecting his identity. | 他知道哪有摄像头 他在保护自己的身份 | 
| [13:45] | Why isn’t Monica from theasking for help? | 莫妮卡为什么不求救 | 
| [13:47] | She doesn’t want to draw attention to herself. | 她不想让自己引起注意 | 
| [13:49] | She leaves, but the unsub stays? | 她走了 凶手却没走 | 
| [13:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 | 
| [13:53] | He’s got complete control. | 他完全掌握了主动权 | 
| [13:55] | He’s not worried about her contacting the authorities. | 毫不担心她会求救 | 
| [13:57] | Garcia, run the pump receipts against the timeline. | 加西亚 根据时间查一下机器的收据 | 
| [13:59] | Maybe he used a credit card. | 他也许用了信用卡 | 
| [14:01] | Pumps one…through 9. | 一到九号机器 | 
| [14:04] | Nothing. Who goes to a gas station and doesn’t buy anything? | 什么都没有 谁去加油站却什么都不买的啊 | 
| [14:08] | There are plenty of service stations | 社区中心和这里之间 | 
| [14:09] | between the community center and here, | 有很多服务站 | 
| [14:10] | but he drove her clear across town. | 但他却开了很远的路带她来到这 | 
| [14:12] | This place must mean something to the both of them. | 这地方肯定对他们两人都是意义非凡 | 
| [14:14] | This could be where it all started. | 这可能是一切开始的地方 | 
| [14:20] | Here we are. | 我们到了 | 
| [14:22] | Home sweet home. | 到家了 | 
| [14:25] | I pass by this street every day on my way home from work. | 我每天下班回家都经过这条路 | 
| [14:28] | 7.2 miles door to door. | 咱们两家之间只有7.2英里 | 
| [14:30] | I can’t believe you’ve had her here this whole time. | 你居然一直把她关在这 | 
| [14:43] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [14:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 | 
| [15:01] | I love that picture of Hope. She’s so photogenic. | 我喜欢那张霍普的照片 她真上相啊 | 
| [15:04] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 | 
| [15:07] | It’s getting late. | 现在很晚了 | 
| [15:08] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked. | 你要我做什么都可以 | 
| [15:14] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [15:22] | Anything? | 查到什么了吗 | 
| [15:23] | She was there, but we just missed her. | 她来过这儿 但刚刚离开 | 
| [15:25] | The owner of Monica’s old house reported | 莫妮卡旧房子的主人说 | 
| [15:26] | seeing her parked outside just 2 hours ago. | 看到她两小时前把车停在外面 | 
| [15:28] | Was the unsub with her? | 和凶手在一起吗 | 
| [15:29] | Yeah, but he didn’t get much | 是的 但他没怎么看清楚 | 
| [15:30] | of a description on the unsub or the truck. | 凶手的长相和那辆车的外型 | 
| [15:32] | He did say Monica had been by a lot recently. | 他说莫妮卡最近经常来 | 
| [15:34] | Apparently somebody dropped a letter for her a week ago. | 显然有人一周前把这封信放在那里 | 
| [15:36] | The owner called her to come pick it up, | 屋主打电话给她 让她来拿 | 
| [15:38] | and ever since then she’s been parked outside the house. | 在那以后 她总是开车去那附近 | 
| [15:40] | What’s this guy doing with her? | 这人到底想怎么样 | 
| [15:42] | If he’s had Hope captive for 7 years, | 如果他囚禁了霍普七年 | 
| [15:44] | she’s completely compliant by now. | 那她现在肯定顺从他了 | 
| [15:45] | He might have abducted Monica as a reward for good behavior. | 他也许是为了奖励她而绑架莫妮卡 | 
| [15:48] | Or he could be getting off on the fact | 也或许只是因为他觉得自己 | 
| [15:50] | that he successfully abducted a mother and a daughter. | 成功绑架了一对母女 这让他很兴奋 | 
| [15:53] | Monica’s statement the day of Hope’s abduction | 莫妮卡的口供证实了 霍普被绑架那天 | 
| [15:55] | confirmed that she made a purchase at the same gas station | 她在同一个加油站买过东西 | 
| [15:58] | hours before Hope went missing. | 就在霍普失踪的几小时前 | 
| [16:01] | It’s not a coincidence that he brought Monica | 他带莫妮卡去了那个加油站 | 
| [16:03] | from that particular gas station to her old house. | 又去了她以前的房子 这不可能是巧合 | 
| [16:06] | He’s taking her through all the steps of Hope’s abduction. | 他带她经历自己绑架霍普的全过程 | 
| [16:08] | Having both of them could have been his plan all along. | 也许他一直以来就准备绑架她们两个 | 
| [16:10] | So are we saying he’s sexually diverse, | 这么说他的偏好很多样 | 
| [16:12] | attracted to children and adults? | 喜欢孩子和成年人 | 
| [16:15] | The unsub stalked Monica, | 凶手跟踪莫妮卡 | 
| [16:17] | so he knew about the spare key under the mat. | 他肯定知道垫子下面有备用钥匙 | 
| [16:20] | He had complete access. | 他完全能进到房子里去 | 
| [16:21] | So why wait 7 years to circle back if that’s the case? | 如果是这样的话 为什么等了七年再回来 | 
| [16:24] | The butterfly could symbolically represent | 蝴蝶的含义可能不仅仅是一种转化 | 
| [16:26] | not just transformation but maturation of his erotic ideal. | 也可能是他理想性爱的成熟体 | 
| [16:30] | Well, he started with easy targets. | 他先对容易的目标下手 | 
| [16:31] | Children are much easier to abduct, manipulate, and control. | 孩子很容易绑架和操控 | 
| [16:35] | Or he could be a preferential offender | 也许他是个择优型性侵者 | 
| [16:36] | and a situational child molester, meaning adult woman have always | 偶尔也选择孩子 成年女人是他的首选 | 
| [16:39] | been his preference, but given the right circumstances | 但在特定场合下 | 
| [16:40] | he’d offend against a child. | 他也会侵犯孩童 | 
| [16:41] | Monica’s not a preference. | 莫妮卡不是他的优先选择 | 
| [16:43] | She’s a specific target. | 她是个特别的目标 | 
| [16:44] | He didn’t go after just any woman, | 他没有随便袭击其他女性 | 
| [16:46] | he went after Hope’s mother. | 他只是对霍普的母亲下手 | 
| [16:48] | Which means that Hope is probably dead | 这说明霍普可能死了 | 
| [16:50] | and he’s taken Monica because she reminds him of Hope. | 而他带走莫妮卡 是为了想起霍普 | 
| [16:55] | This is everything the Manassas P.D. had on Hope’s investigation. | 这是马纳萨斯警局关于霍普案的所有资料 | 
| [16:59] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好吧 开工 | 
| [17:06] | Wait, please! | 等等 求你了 | 
| [17:19] | Rise and shine. | 太阳晒屁股了 | 
| [17:45] | How did you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 | 
| [17:48] | I didn’t. | 我没睡 | 
| [17:50] | Oh, Hope grew out of those when she was 12, | 霍普12岁之后就戴不上那个了 | 
| [17:53] | but I didn’t need to use them on her much after that. | 但在那之后我就用不着那些了 | 
| [17:56] | So I have water, orange juice, | 我有水 果汁 | 
| [17:59] | milk– | 牛奶 | 
| [18:00] | She’s not here, is she? | 她不在这里吧 | 
| [18:04] | Why would I bring you here if that was the case? | 她不在的话 我为什么带你来这里 | 
| [18:06] | Then prove it. I want to see her! | 那就拿出证据 我要见她 | 
| [18:23] | Go ahead. | 去吧 | 
| [18:25] | Have a look. | 看看 | 
| [18:42] | Hope. | 霍普 | 
| [18:42] | Sorry, Bill. I’ll do it better next time. | 抱歉 比尔 我下次会做得好一点 | 
| [18:56] | So, what’s the word, genius? | 怎么样了 小天才 | 
| [18:57] | I may have been able to narrow down the unsub’s comfort zone. | 我也许能缩小凶手的安全区 | 
| [18:59] | The gas station was the third point | 加油站是第三个点 | 
| [19:00] | I needed to complete the geographical profile. | 这样我就能完成地理侧写 | 
| [19:02] | Factoring in Monica’s abduction site and her apartment, | 加上莫妮卡被绑架的地点和她的公寓 | 
| [19:04] | I would assume the unsub lives somewhere within this area. | 我觉得凶手就住在这片区域 | 
| [19:07] | That would make it easier for him to learn her routines. | 这对他了解她的日常习惯就容易多了 | 
| [19:09] | That zone can’t be more than 20 miles. | 这个区域不会超过20英里 | 
| [19:10] | All right, so all the local employees | 好吧 昨晚所有上班的 | 
| [19:12] | that were on duty last night checked out. | 当地员工都问过了 | 
| [19:14] | Nobody saw a thing. | 什么都没看到 | 
| [19:15] | You know, it looks like there are 5 different reported incidents that | 有五起不同的事件报告 | 
| [19:18] | we might be able to attribute to this unsub. | 都可能和不明嫌犯有关 | 
| [19:20] | When was the first case reported? | 第一起发生在什么时候 | 
| [19:22] | 6 months before Hope’s abduction. | 霍普被绑架六个月前 | 
| [19:25] | A 12-year-old girl in the area reported a man | 当地一个12岁的女孩报告说 | 
| [19:28] | taking pictures of her on her way home from school, | 有个男人在她放学回家路上拍她照片 | 
| [19:30] | and 3 weeks after that, | 而三周后 | 
| [19:31] | she thought he was peeping into her window. | 她觉得他在窗外偷看她 | 
| [19:33] | And then her house was burglarized, | 之后她的房子就被盗了 | 
| [19:35] | and the only thing that was missing were her clothes. | 被盗的只有她的衣服 | 
| [19:37] | Well, if that’s him, | 如果当时就是他 | 
| [19:38] | then there was a clear escalation in his M.O. | 那他的犯罪手法明显升级了 | 
| [19:41] | He was building his confidence to abduct Hope | 他是在为绑架霍普积累信心 | 
| [19:43] | and then 7 years later, Monica. | 而七年后 他对莫妮卡下手了 | 
| [19:45] | Hey, uh, these were found on Heather Wilson’s bike | 这是在海瑟·威尔逊的自行车上发现的 | 
| [19:48] | 2 weeks after Hope disappeared. | 就在霍普失踪的两周后 | 
| [19:50] | That’s the girl that Hope was playing with when she was abducted. | 就是那个霍普被绑架时 和她一起玩的女孩 | 
| [19:54] | The butterfly again. | 又是蝴蝶 | 
| [19:55] | “Without you, she wouldn’t have been set free. | 要不是你 她也不会得到自由 | 
| [19:58] | This is a token of my appreciation”? | 这代表着我的谢意 | 
| [20:00] | He sent a thank-you card to the girl he didn’t abduct. | 他给自己没有绑架的女孩寄了感谢卡 | 
| [20:25] | This is what I saw. | 这就是我刚刚看到的 | 
| [20:30] | She was–she was here. | 她在这儿 | 
| [20:34] | She was just here. | 她就在这儿 | 
| [20:37] | She wrote you so many times. | 她给你写了很多次信 | 
| [20:40] | Where are you hiding her?! | 你到底把她藏到哪去了 | 
| [20:42] | “Dear mommy, why don’t you come see me? I miss you.” | 亲爱的妈妈 你为什么不来看我 我想你 | 
| [20:44] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 | 
| [20:46] | Anger’s how you’re dealing with your guilt. | 用愤怒来掩盖你的罪恶感 | 
| [20:48] | – Hope! – Hope was angry at first, too. | -霍普 -霍普开始也很愤怒 | 
| [20:50] | Hope, if you’re here, say something! Mommy’s here! | 霍普 要是你在话 喊出声来 妈妈来了 | 
| [20:51] | You want to know how I got her to calm down? | 你想知道我怎么安抚她的吗 | 
| [20:57] | We used to play a lot of games. | 我们玩过很多游戏 | 
| [21:02] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 | 
| [21:03] | Go ahead, I’ll give you a head start. | 来吧 我让你先开始 | 
| [21:06] | 1 1… | |
| [21:08] | 2 2… | |
| [21:10] | 3 3… | |
| [21:13] | Heather? I’m agent Jareau. | 海瑟 我是洁婼探员 | 
| [21:16] | This is agent Prentiss. We’re with the FBI. | 这位是潘提斯探员 我们是联调局的 | 
| [21:18] | We have some questions about Hope Kingston. | 我们想问问你关于霍普·金斯顿的事 | 
| [21:21] | Do you remember her? | 你记得她吗 | 
| [21:23] | What do you think? | 你们说呢 | 
| [21:24] | I know you’ve been through this before, | 我知道你已经说过很多次了 | 
| [21:25] | but we need to talk to you about that day. | 但我们想让你谈谈当天的情况 | 
| [21:28] | Heather, we have reason to believe that the same man who took Hope | 海瑟 我们相信绑架霍普的人 | 
| [21:31] | abducted her mother last night. | 昨晚也绑架了她妈妈 | 
| [21:33] | This can’t be happening again. | 这不可能 | 
| [21:35] | Did you and Hope play together often? | 你和霍普常常一起玩吗 | 
| [21:37] | Every day. She was like a sister. | 每天都在一起 她就像我的亲姐妹 | 
| [21:39] | You told the police | 你告诉警察 | 
| [21:40] | that you saw a man watching you guys play that day. | 那天你看到有个男人在看你们玩 | 
| [21:44] | Look, I’ve been through this a thousand times. | 听着 我已经说过无数次了 | 
| [21:45] | I wish I could help you more, | 我也想帮上忙 | 
| [21:46] | I really do, but I gotta get to class now. | 真的 但我得去上课了 | 
| [21:49] | You put streaks in your hair because it’s a constant reminder | 你把你头发扎起来 是为了不断提醒自己 | 
| [21:51] | of how much you two looked alike. | 你们两个长得有多像 | 
| [21:55] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 | 
| [21:57] | I know that you struggle to let people in | 我知道你没法接受别人 | 
| [21:59] | because you’re afraid of losing them. | 因为你害怕失去他们 | 
| [22:01] | And that you are constantly asking yourself | 你也不断地问自己 | 
| [22:03] | why he took Hope instead of you? | 为什么他带走了霍普 而不是你 | 
| [22:07] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 | 
| [22:08] | Listen, if there’s something that you know, | 听着 如果你知道什么 | 
| [22:11] | please tell us. | 请告诉我们 | 
| [22:17] | It wasn’t the first time I had seen him. | 那不是我第一次看到他 | 
| [22:20] | It was a week earlier when Hope and I were at the park. | 一周前我和霍普在公园时我就看到他了 | 
| [22:23] | – Did he say anything to you? – No. | -他和你说了什么吗 -没有 | 
| [22:26] | Can you tell us about the day Hope was abducted? | 你能告诉我们霍普被绑架的那天的事吗 | 
| [22:32] | Um…We were playing hide-and-go-seek | 我们在玩捉迷藏 | 
| [22:35] | in front of her house. | 就在她家门口 | 
| [22:38] | It’s your turn. Don’t peek! | 该你了 别偷看 | 
| [22:39] | I had just finished counting. | 我刚数完数 | 
| [22:41] | Ready or not, here I come! | 不管你准备好没 我来了 | 
| [22:44] | And I turned around, | 然后我转过身 | 
| [22:46] | and there he was… | 看到他站在那 | 
| [22:48] | Just standing there smiling at me. | 站在那对着我笑 | 
| [22:51] | He was holding a jar of butterflies. | 他拿着一只装着蝴蝶的罐子 | 
| [22:55] | He knew that would get my attention. | 他知道这会引起我的注意 | 
| [22:57] | I’ll be it, ok? Go hide. | 我来数数 好吗 你去躲起来吧 | 
| [22:59] | And that’s when he asked if he could play. | 然后他就问我是不是他也可以一起玩 | 
| [23:01] | And I told him he could. | 我说可以 | 
| [23:03] | 1 1… | |
| [23:04] | 2 2… | |
| [23:06] | 3 3… | |
| [23:07] | Ready or not, here I come. | 不管你准备好了没 我来了 | 
| [23:10] | I’ll never forget that voice. | 我永远忘不了那声音 | 
| [23:12] | Why didn’t you ever tell anyone? | 你为什么没告诉别人 | 
| [23:17] | Because it was my fault. | 因为那是我的错 | 
| [23:20] | I’m the one who told him that he could play with us. | 是我让他和我们玩的 | 
| [23:24] | I overheard my dad saying | 我不小心听到我爸爸说 | 
| [23:26] | that someone put a butterfly necklace on my bike. | 有人在我自行车上放了条蝴蝶项链 | 
| [23:30] | Then he asked if I knew who had put it there. | 然后他问我知道是谁放的吗 | 
| [23:34] | It was my chance to come clean… | 我本来可以说出来的 | 
| [23:37] | but I just kept my mouth shut. | 但我却没说 | 
| [23:54] | Hey. How you holding up? | 你没事吧 | 
| [24:01] | After Em, I never thought I’d see another person | 在艾米莉之后 我从没想过会再在案情板上 | 
| [24:03] | I love up there. | 看到我爱的人 | 
| [24:04] | Baby, you gotta stop blaming yourself. | 宝贝儿 你别再自责了 | 
| [24:06] | We’re doing everything we can to find her. | 我们在竭尽所能找她 | 
| [24:07] | No, we’re not. We’re not doing enough to find her. | 不 我们没有 我们没有尽全力 | 
| [24:09] | If we were doing everything, we would have found her. | 要是我们尽了全力 就已经找到她了 | 
| [24:12] | I’m not doing everything I can. | 我也没有尽全力 | 
| [24:13] | Every minute that goes by, | 时间一分一秒的过去 | 
| [24:15] | there’s more chance that she’s dead. | 她很可能已经死了 | 
| [24:16] | – Ok, Garcia, stop it. – What? | -好了 加西亚 别说了 -怎么 | 
| [24:18] | Stop it. I need you to calm down. | 别说了 你得冷静下来 | 
| [24:21] | I am doing everything I can | 我尽力了 | 
| [24:22] | to keep it together and I’m so scared. | 我尽力振作 但我好怕 | 
| [24:24] | Ok, you need to listen to me right now. | 好了 你现在得听我说 | 
| [24:27] | Guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [24:28] | We’re ready to deliver the profile. | 我们准备好做出侧写了 | 
| [24:38] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 | 
| [24:41] | Let’s go find her. | 我们去找到她 | 
| [24:49] | Ready or not, here I come. | 不管你准备好了没 我来了 | 
| [25:09] | 7 years ago we believed our unsub to be | 七年前 我们认为凶手是个 | 
| [25:11] | a preferential child molester. | 择优型恋童癖 | 
| [25:13] | And now we think that his preference evolved | 而现在他的喜好进化成了 | 
| [25:15] | into an erotomanic obsession with Hope Kingston. | 对霍普·金斯顿的一种痴迷的性爱成熟幻想 | 
| [25:18] | So much so that in her absence, | 所以当她不在了 | 
| [25:20] | his attentions are now focused on her mother. | 他的注意力就转移到她母亲身上 | 
| [25:23] | At the time Hope went missing, | 霍普失踪的时候 | 
| [25:25] | there was another potential victim, | 还有另一名潜在的被害人 | 
| [25:27] | who was the same age and had the same physical characteristics as Hope, | 和霍普的年龄 外表都一样 | 
| [25:30] | and she was even more accessible. | 而她甚至更容易得手 | 
| [25:33] | Which tells us that Hope became his idealized target. | 这说明 霍普是凶手的理想目标 | 
| [25:35] | Despite the high risk, he abducted Monica in public, | 他不顾高风险 在公共场所绑架了莫妮卡 | 
| [25:38] | which shows she’s pivotal to his fantasy. | 这说明她是他幻想的关键 | 
| [25:40] | We believe the unsub has monica captive | 我们认为凶手把莫妮卡关在 | 
| [25:42] | within a 20-mile radius of this abduction site. | 距离绑架地方圆20英里之内 | 
| [25:45] | There’s a strong possibility that until recently | 在这之前 凶手很可能 | 
| [25:47] | the unsub kept Hope alive. | 没有杀死霍普 | 
| [25:49] | This explains why he didn’t hunt again for all these years. | 所以他这些年都没有再作案 | 
| [25:52] | And that it was Hope’s death that triggered the change in his M.O. | 而正是霍普的死导致他改变了作案手法 | 
| [25:55] | If the same guy has her, how long is she really gonna last? | 如果是同一个凶手绑架了她 她能撑多久 | 
| [26:01] | I know her. | 我认识她 | 
| [26:04] | I know Monica. Monica is my friend, | 我认识莫妮卡 她是我朋友 | 
| [26:06] | and she is a fighter, and she is not gonna give up, | 她是个战士 她不会轻易放弃 | 
| [26:09] | So neither should we. | 所以我们也不该放弃 | 
| [26:21] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 | 
| [26:26] | Don’t go in there! | 别进去 | 
| [27:26] | I didn’t want you to find out like this. | 我不想让你就这么发现真相 | 
| [27:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [27:32] | I can explain. | 我能解释 | 
| [27:36] | No! Don’t touch me. | 不 别碰我 | 
| [27:39] | I loved her, too. | 我也爱她 | 
| [27:42] | She was my baby! | 她是我的孩子 | 
| [27:45] | The moment I saw her, | 我一看到她 | 
| [27:46] | I knew what a beautiful woman she’d become. | 就知道她会长成个美人 | 
| [27:51] | I loved her, Monica. I loved her. | 我爱她 莫妮卡 我爱她 | 
| [27:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:56] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:57] | You don’t know how I searched. | 你不知道我努力了多久 | 
| [27:59] | I was about to give up, and then–and there she was, | 我都要放弃了 直到我看到她 | 
| [28:02] | this beautiful cocooned butterfly ready to emerge. | 一只准备破茧而出的美丽蝴蝶 | 
| [28:07] | You kept her chained | 你把她绑起来 | 
| [28:09] | like an animal. | 就像只畜生一样 | 
| [28:11] | No, no, no, you don’t understand what happened. | 不不不 你不明白发生了什么 | 
| [28:13] | My child. | 我的孩子 | 
| [28:15] | Why did you… | 为什么你… | 
| [28:20] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 | 
| [28:21] | You murdered my baby! | 你杀了我的孩子 | 
| [28:23] | No, Hope killed herself! | 不 霍普她自杀了 | 
| [28:31] | So the day of the anniversary | 这么说 纪念日那天 | 
| [28:32] | would have been when Monica was most vulnerable and exposed. | 是莫妮卡最脆弱的一天 | 
| [28:34] | And the unsub knew that and | 而凶手知道这点 | 
| [28:35] | he came armed with information about Hope. | 他带着霍普的消息接近她 | 
| [28:38] | So she lets her guard down, leaves the house, | 她降低了戒备 离开了家 | 
| [28:40] | and goes to the support group meeting. | 去参加互助小组 | 
| [28:41] | Where she can share her feelings with people who understand her. | 在那儿有人理解她 她也能分享自己的心事 | 
| [28:44] | But how did he know after | 但他怎么知道 | 
| [28:44] | this particular meeting she’d be emotionally raw? | 这次小组会后 她的情绪会如此低落 | 
| [28:47] | Well, if he stalked her in the parking lot after the meeting, | 如果在互助会结束后跟着她来到停车场 | 
| [28:49] | he would have seen the pain written across her face. | 他会看到她痛苦的表情 | 
| [28:52] | What if he knew because he’d heard the story before? | 会不会是他之前就听过她的故事 | 
| [28:55] | What if he’s a member of her support group? | 会不会他就是小组的一员 | 
| [28:59] | JJ, the things we talk about in that group | 小洁 我们在组内谈的东西 | 
| [29:02] | are beyond personal. | 是非常隐私的 | 
| [29:03] | We wouldn’t have asked you to do this | 这能帮我们找到莫妮卡 | 
| [29:05] | if we didn’t think is was gonna help us find Monica. | 不然我也不会要你这么做 | 
| [29:07] | I know, but to talk about what happens in there, | 我知道 但谈论那些事情 | 
| [29:09] | it’s a violation of all kinds of–of privacy. | 这违反了保密原则 | 
| [29:12] | I promise, nothing that doesn’t pertain to this case | 我保证 和案子无关的信息 | 
| [29:16] | will ever leave this room. | 绝对不会泄露出去 | 
| [29:27] | Who’s sharing? | 谁在分享 | 
| [29:30] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 | 
| [29:31] | She’s talking about a little girl that looked like Hope that she saw. | 她在说她看到一个和霍普长得很像的女孩 | 
| [29:35] | Ok, now, I want you to look around the room. | 现在 环顾房间 | 
| [29:38] | Is anyone reacting to her? | 有没有人有反应 | 
| [29:44] | No. They’re all just listening to her. | 没有 大家都在听她说 | 
| [29:47] | OK, now what happened after Monica finished sharing? | 莫妮卡说完后又发生了什么 | 
| [29:53] | She was trying not to cry and… | 她想忍住哭泣 | 
| [29:57] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 | 
| [30:00] | Did anyone share after her? | 在那之后还有人分享吗 | 
| [30:02] | Someone started to say something, | 有人说了些什么 | 
| [30:04] | but then I ended the meeting because– | 之后我就结束了交流会 因为… | 
| [30:06] | OK, stop right there. | 好 停住 | 
| [30:07] | I need to know who spoke. | 我要知道刚是谁说了话 | 
| [30:11] | That’s why we’re all here. | 我们正是为了这个才来 | 
| [30:12] | This guy who lost his wife. | 那个人失去了自己的妻子 | 
| [30:14] | He was sitting behind her and he rubbed her shoulder. | 他就坐在她身后 还揉了揉她的肩膀 | 
| [30:17] | He was trying to calm her down. | 他想要安慰她 | 
| [30:18] | OK, so let’s move to the end of the night. | 时间推进到那天晚上最后 | 
| [30:20] | What happened after the meeting? | 活动结束后又发生了什么 | 
| [30:23] | I followed Monica out to the hallway, | 我跟着莫妮卡走出了走廊 | 
| [30:25] | And she said she had to go home. | 她说她要回家了 | 
| [30:27] | And then what happened? | 之后呢 | 
| [30:36] | It’s Bill. | 是比尔 | 
| [30:40] | Please let me explain. | 请听我解释 | 
| [30:41] | No, I don’t want to hear anything. | 不 我什么都不想听 | 
| [30:44] | At night, I could always hear Hope walking around up in her room. | 晚上 我总能听到霍普在她房间里走路 | 
| [30:48] | And then… | 但是 | 
| [30:50] | This one night she was pacing back and forth. | 有天晚上 她不停地走来走去 | 
| [30:54] | Then she stopped. So… | 接着就停住了 所以 | 
| [30:56] | I came up to check on her… | 我上去看看她怎么样了 | 
| [31:00] | But the door was blocked. | 但门被堵住了 | 
| [31:06] | And when I tried to open it… | 我努力打开门之后 | 
| [31:11] | there was blood everywhere. | 看到到处都是血 | 
| [31:13] | No… | 不 | 
| [31:14] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:16] | I tried to stop the bleeding, | 我想要给她止血 | 
| [31:17] | but it was too late. | 但已经太迟了 | 
| [31:22] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [31:24] | I’ve heard this. | 我听过这段 | 
| [31:27] | You spoke in group. | 你在小组里说过 | 
| [31:30] | It was…your wife. | 你说是你妻子 | 
| [31:34] | But you were talking about my Hope. | 但其实你是在说我的霍普 | 
| [31:37] | I lost her. | 我失去了她 | 
| [31:39] | You were my only connection to her. | 你是唯一和她有关系的人了 | 
| [31:42] | I shed tears for you. | 我还为你落泪 | 
| [31:45] | I helped you grieve. | 我还为你默哀 | 
| [31:51] | So William Rogers joined the support group 2 months ago. | 威廉·罗杰斯两个月前加入了互助小组 | 
| [31:53] | Garcia’s still looking for an address. | 加西亚还在查找地址 | 
| [31:55] | Any priors? | 有前科吗 | 
| [31:56] | Yeah. An attempted kidnapping of a 14-year-old. | 有 企图绑架14岁儿童 | 
| [31:58] | He lured her to a studio with promises of becoming a model. | 他说能让她做模特 把她骗到演播室 | 
| [32:01] | When she got there, he made sexual advances. She got away. | 在那里试图对她性侵犯 她逃走了 | 
| [32:04] | You know, rethinking the type of offender he was 7 years ago, | 重新考虑他在七年前的侵犯者类型 | 
| [32:06] | it’s possible the unsub didn’t sexually assault Hope initially | 可能凶手一开始并没有性侵犯霍普 | 
| [32:09] | but waited until she was older. | 他在等她变成熟 | 
| [32:11] | Well, that would explain why he held on to her all this time. | 所以他一直关着她 | 
| [32:13] | In his fantasy, | 在他的幻想里 | 
| [32:15] | he might envision Hope at a more desirable age. | 他把霍普预想成一个更理想的年龄 | 
| [32:18] | What story did he use to get into the support group? | 他进入互助小组的借口是什么 | 
| [32:21] | Well, he told them his pregnant wife committed suicide. | 他说他怀孕的妻子自杀了 | 
| [32:24] | Apparently they were trying to conceive for over a year. | 显然他们已经努力了一年多 | 
| [32:26] | Hope couldn’t bear the thought | 霍普无法想象 | 
| [32:27] | of bringing his child into this world, | 生下他的孩子 | 
| [32:29] | So she took what little control she did have | 所以她用仅剩的控制权 | 
| [32:31] | and ended her life. | 了断了自己 | 
| [32:32] | And that was never part of his plan. | 这不是他的计划 | 
| [32:34] | It turned his world upside down. | 等于摧毁了他整个世界 | 
| [32:35] | He’s not ready to let go of the bond he had with Hope. | 他还没做好准备放弃对霍普的迷恋 | 
| [32:38] | And now he’s trying to get back what was taken from him. | 现在他想夺回这一切 | 
| [32:40] | Wouldn’t it just be easier for him to start over again? | 从头开始不会更简单一些吗 | 
| [32:43] | Unless Monica could give him what he lost. | 除非莫妮卡能给他失去的东西 | 
| [32:46] | Another Hope. | 另一个霍普 | 
| [32:49] | He didn’t take monica to remind him of Hope, | 他带走莫妮卡不是为了想起霍普 | 
| [32:52] | he took her to recreate her. | 而是为了重造一个 | 
| [33:12] | I want to make peace. | 我想要和解 | 
| [33:18] | You shared with the group | 你在小组里说过 | 
| [33:21] | that you were thinking of having another baby. | 你想过再要一个孩子 | 
| [33:24] | What are you– | 你说什么… | 
| [33:25] | All those things that you missed out on with Hope, | 你和霍普经历的所有这一切 | 
| [33:29] | we’ll get to experience with this new baby | 我们可以在另一个孩子身上重新经历 | 
| [33:31] | that we’re going to create. | 我们的孩子 | 
| [33:35] | Don’t touch me. Don’t you touch me! | 别碰我 别碰我 | 
| [33:39] | Address, address, address. | 地址 地址 地址 | 
| [33:41] | This guy like redefined home invasion. | 这家伙简直就是升级版的入室行窃 | 
| [33:44] | By going to those group meetings, | 通过参加这种小组 | 
| [33:46] | it was like he read Monica’s diary, | 他就像是在看莫妮卡的日记 | 
| [33:49] | like she only talked about | 因为她在小组里 | 
| [33:50] | her most personal feelings in that group. | 只会说起最隐私的情感 | 
| [33:51] | The group–the group is definitely gonna have to disband. | 那个小组 我绝对要解散那个小组 | 
| [33:54] | Focus on finding this address. | 专注点 找地址 | 
| [33:56] | I am. I’m focusing and freaking out at the exact same time. | 我在找 我一边专注一边心惊肉跳 | 
| [34:00] | I got it. I got it. He has two addresses. | 我找到了 有两个地址 | 
| [34:02] | The first one is on Main. It’s listed as a previous, | 第一个在中心大街 上面写是前地址 | 
| [34:06] | but it’s not been updated in the system | 但系统里没有更新 | 
| [34:09] | And the second one is on Brooks. | 第二个在布鲁克斯 | 
| [34:11] | And I have just sent them to your PDAs. | 发到你们的机子上了 | 
| [34:15] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Where do you think you’re going? | 喂喂喂 你这是要去哪 | 
| [34:17] | I’m going with you. | 我和你们一起去 | 
| [34:18] | No, that can’t happen. It could be way too dangerous. | 想也别想 太危险了 | 
| [34:20] | Ok. Um, either you let me go with you | 好吧 要么你让我一起去 | 
| [34:22] | or you’re going to have to | 要么你只能把我从车上 | 
| [34:23] | forcibly remove me from the SUV. Your choice. | 硬拽出去 自己选吧 | 
| [34:40] | I brought you your favorite tea. | 我给你倒了你喜欢的茶 | 
| [34:44] | You know, we have to move forward in our lives. | 我们得向前看 | 
| [34:49] | That’s what Hope would want. | 霍普希望我们这样 | 
| [34:53] | For both of us. | 为我们两个好 | 
| [35:04] | You think so? | 你这样认为吗 | 
| [35:08] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [35:30] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 | 
| [35:51] | Do it! Kill me! | 开枪啊 杀了我 | 
| [35:53] | She killed herself so she wouldn’t have to spend another second with you! | 她宁愿死也不想继续和你呆在一起 | 
| [35:55] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [35:58] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在胡说八道 | 
| [36:00] | You can’t hurt her anymore. | 你不能继续伤害她了 | 
| [36:03] | FBI! | 联调局 | 
| [36:08] | They’re in. | 他们进去了 | 
| [36:09] | Officer, we need bolt-cutters. | 警官 我们需要开锁剪 | 
| [36:12] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [36:14] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 | 
| [36:18] | They cleared the other location. | 另一个住所没有人 | 
| [36:19] | Reid and I are gonna take two officers, check the perimeter, | 里德和我带两个警员去周边查看 | 
| [36:21] | see if we can find the point of entry. | 尝试寻找入口 | 
| [36:23] | You’re with Dr. Reid, you’re with me. | 你和里德一起 你和我一起 | 
| [36:24] | Building rapport could take hours. | 建立联系需要好几个小时 | 
| [36:26] | I don’t know if Monica has that much time. | 我不知道莫妮卡有没有这么多时间 | 
| [36:30] | All right, so we need to treat this like a hostage situation. | 好吧 我们要把这当成是解救人质 | 
| [36:33] | I need you to be attentive and compassionate. | 你必须全神贯注 并且表现出理解 | 
| [36:34] | Just tell him whatever he wants to hear. | 和他说他想听的话 | 
| [36:36] | Ok. I got this. I got this. | 好 我明白了 我明白了 | 
| [36:40] | Hello, this is Bill. Please leave a message. | 喂 我是比尔 请留言 | 
| [36:43] | Bill, it’s Penelope from the support group. | 比尔 我是互助小组的佩内洛普 | 
| [36:45] | Bill, I’m not gonna go away. | 比尔 我不会走的 | 
| [36:47] | I need to talk to her. I know Monica is in there with you | 我要和她说话 我知道莫妮卡和你在一起 | 
| [36:50] | and I need you to put her on the phone. | 我要你让她听电话 | 
| [36:58] | Monica can’t come to the phone right now. | 莫妮卡现在不能接电话 | 
| [37:00] | Put her on the phone, Bill. | 快让她接电话 比尔 | 
| [37:02] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能 | 
| [37:03] | I think you can, Bill. | 我觉得你可以 比尔 | 
| [37:06] | Right now I am the only thing that is going to help you out of this. | 现在我是唯一能帮你解决这事的人 | 
| [37:08] | And I want to help you, you need to put her on the phone. | 我想帮你 你得让她听电话 | 
| [37:24] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [37:25] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 | 
| [37:27] | She’s dead. | 她死了 | 
| [37:29] | There you go. She’s fine. | 行了 她很好 | 
| [37:32] | Call back. | 再打回去 | 
| [37:35] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [37:44] | Penelope, I’m not… | 佩内洛普 我不是个… | 
| [37:47] | much of a phone person. | 喜欢打电话的人 | 
| [37:48] | So if you want to continue this conversation in private… | 如果你还想私下里继续和我说话 | 
| [37:59] | the door is open. | 门开着 | 
| [38:00] | Penelope, don’t! | 佩内洛普 别进来 | 
| [38:02] | I’m going in there. | 我要进去 | 
| [38:03] | Uh–no, no, Garcia. | 不 加西亚 | 
| [38:06] | JJ, I have to. I have to. | 小洁 我必须进去 | 
| [38:12] | All right. You just stay close. | 好吧 跟紧我 | 
| [38:14] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [38:28] | JJ, we’re in. | 小洁 我们进去了 | 
| [38:30] | All right, go ahead. | 好的 我们走 | 
| [38:38] | Bill? | 比尔 | 
| [38:40] | Bill? | 比尔 | 
| [38:44] | I don’t want to upset you. | 我不想让你紧张 | 
| [38:51] | Bill, you never meant to hurt Monica. | 比尔 你从没想要伤害莫妮卡 | 
| [38:55] | Just like you never meant to hurt Hope. | 就像你从没想要伤害霍普 | 
| [38:57] | He murdered my baby. | 他杀死了我的孩子 | 
| [39:00] | Shut the door! | 关上门 | 
| [39:02] | Bill… | 比尔 | 
| [39:03] | I–I know | 我知道 | 
| [39:05] | the pain you feel. I get you. | 你的痛苦 我能理解 | 
| [39:07] | I know. I heard you talk about it in group. | 我知道 你在小组里谈过 | 
| [39:12] | Why doesn’t Monica understand that? | 为什么莫妮卡就不明白 | 
| [39:14] | Bill, I just think she needs more time to understand it. | 比尔 我觉得她只是需要点时间来理解 | 
| [39:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:21] | Listen, Bill. | 听着 比尔 | 
| [39:22] | I know all you ever wanted was just somebody to love. | 我知道你只是想要去爱某个人 | 
| [39:27] | You were trapped inside a cocoon | 你被困在一个茧里 | 
| [39:29] | just waiting for somebody to set you free. | 等待有人来解救你 | 
| [39:33] | Hope made me feel… | 霍普让我第一次… | 
| [39:37] | for the first time in my life, I felt love. | 我有生以来第一次感受到了爱 | 
| [39:39] | She was my baby! | 她是我的孩子 | 
| [39:43] | You brought Monica here because you’re heartbroken. | 你带走莫妮卡 只是因为你心碎了 | 
| [39:47] | And you’re desperate to recreate what you lost with Hope. | 你想要重建一个你失去的霍普 | 
| [39:52] | I lost my child! | 我失去了我的孩子 | 
| [39:55] | Bill, you need to tell her. | 比尔 你得告诉她 | 
| [39:57] | You can do this, OK? | 你能做到 好吗 | 
| [39:59] | You need to let her know why this is all happening. | 你得告诉她 这一切是为了什么 | 
| [40:02] | You need to tell her. You can do this. | 你得告诉她 你可以的 | 
| [40:07] | Say something. | 快说 | 
| [40:09] | Say something! | 快说啊 | 
| [40:12] | Our baby… | 我们的孩子 | 
| [40:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 | 
| [40:18] | Oh, my god, my baby. | 上帝啊 我的孩子 | 
| [40:20] | Hope was pregnant. | 霍普怀孕了 | 
| [40:23] | Bill, drop the gun. | 比尔 扔下枪 | 
| [40:25] | Do what he says. | 照他说的做 | 
| [40:26] | Drop it–now. | 快扔下枪 | 
| [40:27] | It’s OK, Bill. | 没事的 比尔 | 
| [40:29] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢地放下 | 
| [40:37] | Now put your hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 放在我看得到的地方 | 
| [40:40] | Slowly step away from Monica. | 慢慢离开莫妮卡 | 
| [40:45] | Easy… | 慢点 | 
| [40:47] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 | 
| [40:57] | We are each on our own journey. | 我们每个人都独自踏上旅途 | 
| [40:59] | Each of us are on our very own adventure, | 经历着自己的冒险 | 
| [41:03] | encountering all kinds of challenges, | 遭遇各种各样的挑战 | 
| [41:04] | and the choices we make on that adventure | 而面对挑战所做出的选择 | 
| [41:07] | will shape us as we go. | 标志着我们成长的轨迹 | 
| [41:09] | Those choices will stretch us and test us | 这些选择充实我们 考验我们 | 
| [41:11] | and push us to our limit. | 逼迫我们前进 | 
| [41:14] | And our adventure will make us stronger | 而我们的冒险让我们变得 | 
| [41:15] | than we ever knew we could be. | 比任何时候都更加坚强 | 
| [41:37] | There’s a quote by my favorite author, Joseph Campbell, | 我最爱的作家约瑟夫·坎贝尔说过一句话 | 
| [41:41] | and it goes like this: | 他是这么说的 | 
| [41:44] | “Find a place inside where there’s joy, | 找到一处遍布喜悦的秘境 | 
| [41:47] | and the joy will burn out the pain.” | 让痛苦在那里淹没殆尽 |