| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:20] | Oh, my god, no! | 天啊 不要 | 
| [02:18] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [02:21] | I said, this is our last session. | 我说 这是我们最后一次治疗 | 
| [02:24] | It doesn’t have to be good-bye. My door is always open. | 但我们不必道别 我的门永远为你敞开 | 
| [02:28] | Thank you. But, um, I–I feel good. | 谢谢 但我感觉不错 | 
| [02:33] | You know? Ready. | 我是说 准备好了 | 
| [02:35] | How are your nails? | 你的指甲怎么样了 | 
| [02:37] | 3 days, no biting. | 已经三天没咬了 | 
| [02:39] | Are you sleeping? | 睡得好吗 | 
| [02:40] | I am. Uh, it’s been two weeks, I think, since the last dream. | 不错 大概已经两周没做梦了 | 
| [02:46] | They may not have gone away completely. | 那些感觉可能还没彻底消失 | 
| [02:48] | Correct me if I’m wrong. | 看我说的对不对 | 
| [02:50] | You never had a chance to mourn your own death, did you? | 你还没哀悼过你的”死亡”吧 | 
| [02:55] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand the question. | 抱歉 我不明白你的问题 | 
| [02:57] | As part of protecting your identity, your team had to bury you. | 为了保护你 你的小组不得不”埋葬”了你 | 
| [03:02] | They lost someone they loved. | 他们失去了一个挚爱之人 | 
| [03:05] | Maybe you did, too. | 也许你也是 | 
| [03:08] | Think about it. | 好好想想 | 
| [03:10] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [03:13] | So Houston P.D. needs our boots | 休斯顿警方要我们 | 
| [03:14] | on the ground for the piano man case. | 重新调查钢琴人的案子 | 
| [03:17] | Serial rapist? | 那个连环强奸犯 | 
| [03:18] | A case we consulted on about 8 months ago. | 我们大概八个月前商讨过这个案子 | 
| [03:20] | 12 victims over 5 years. | 五年里十二个被害人 | 
| [03:21] | He crosses racial and social lines, ages, too. | 他对不同种族 社会阶层和年龄的人下手 | 
| [03:24] | Power assertive? | 用力量表现自信吗 | 
| [03:24] | Knocks them out with a date rape drug | 他用迷奸药弄昏她们 | 
| [03:26] | and binds them with piano wire. | 再用钢琴丝绑住 | 
| [03:28] | They wake up with no memory of the assault | 她们醒来后都不记得被袭过程 | 
| [03:30] | or how they got the permanent scar the wire leaves. | 也不记得为何身上会永远留有钢琴丝的痕迹 | 
| [03:32] | So he’s branding his victims. | 也就是说他给被害人留了印记 | 
| [03:34] | How does he dose them? | 他怎么下的药 | 
| [03:35] | Houston P.D. still isn’t sure, | 休斯顿警方还无法确定 | 
| [03:36] | ’cause, you know, date rape drugs metabolize quickly, | 迷幻药很快就能被新陈代谢掉 | 
| [03:39] | and he’s keeping them for 12 hours. | 而他扣留了她们12个小时 | 
| [03:41] | So why are they calling us in now? | 他们为什么现在来找我们 | 
| [03:42] | Because of these most recent attacks. | 因为最近发生的几起案子 | 
| [03:44] | This piece of work has elevated sick and twisted | 这次的扭曲和病态程度 | 
| [03:46] | to a whole new dimension. Cases in point– | 上升到了一个新高度 例证如下 | 
| [03:48] | Brittany Anderson filed a report after she woke up | 布里坦妮·安德森在 | 
| [03:50] | outside the restaurant she was abducted from, | 她被绑架的餐厅外醒来后报案 | 
| [03:52] | and Vanessa Campbell was just reported missing. | 凡妮莎·坎贝尔刚刚被报失踪 | 
| [03:55] | Wait, those were victims 2 and 5, weren’t they? | 等等 她们分别是第二和第五名被害人吧 | 
| [03:57] | Yes. He’s going back and attacking survivors a second time. | 是的 他再次袭击了以前的幸存者 | 
| [04:01] | Vanessa was grabbed from her house? | 凡妮莎从自己家里被绑走 | 
| [04:04] | He’s changing him M.O. from what we studied. | 他改变了作案手法 | 
| [04:05] | He’s upping his game. | 做了升级 | 
| [04:07] | Well, we know he stalks them. | 我们知道他会跟踪她们 | 
| [04:08] | But public venue abduction, he has the power. | 但在公共场合实施绑架 他有这能力 | 
| [04:10] | Home invasion, he’s on their turf. | 入侵被害人家中 却是在她们的领地 | 
| [04:12] | So he’s betting he can gain control | 他赌自己有能力 | 
| [04:13] | before they get to a phone or a gun. | 在她们拿到电话或枪前制服她们 | 
| [04:15] | The question is why. | 问题是为什么 | 
| [04:16] | What is he getting from revisiting old victims? | 重找被害人是为了什么 | 
| [04:19] | It seems careless for someone who’s been so controlled up to now. | 对他这样控制欲很强的人来说 这太轻率了 | 
| [04:22] | What is this on the floor? | 地板上的是什么 | 
| [04:24] | Uh, that–oh, god– that is | 那个 天啊 那是 | 
| [04:26] | the contents of Vanessa Campbell’s stomach, | 凡妮莎·坎贝尔胃里的东西 | 
| [04:28] | which she ralphed up. | 是她吐出来的 | 
| [04:31] | And in the glass? | 杯子里的是什么 | 
| [04:32] | According to the police report, | 根据警方报告 | 
| [04:33] | it is salt and water. | 里面是盐和水 | 
| [04:35] | – Homemade emetic. – E-what what? | -自制催吐药 -催什么 | 
| [04:38] | Quick and dirty cocktail, meant to induce vomiting. | 速成的恶心溶液 能引发呕吐 | 
| [04:40] | Vanessa Campbell and her husband moved to a new address. | 凡妮莎·坎贝尔和丈夫搬了家 | 
| [04:43] | They’ve put locks on the doors. | 他们每扇门上都加了几道锁 | 
| [04:45] | They took precautions. | 非常谨慎 | 
| [04:46] | She even knew what to do if she was dosed again, | 她甚至知道再被下药该怎么办 | 
| [04:48] | and it still wasn’t enough. | 但那还是不够 | 
| [04:50] | That’s what he gets out of it. | 这就是他要的东西 | 
| [04:52] | Their fear. He wants them to know that no matter what, | 她们的恐惧 他要她们知道无论怎么做 | 
| [04:56] | he can still get to them. | 都逃不出他的魔爪 | 
| [05:29] | Unknown Subject | 不明嫌犯 | 
| [05:36] | “We do not suffer from the shock of our trauma, | 曾经的创伤未让我们所苦 | 
| [05:38] | but we make out of it just what suits our purposes.” | 反而成了我们所做一切的诱因 | 
| [05:41] | Alfred Adler. | 阿尔弗雷德·阿德勒 | 
| [05:50] | I’m sorry. I thought you said 10:30. | 抱歉 我以为你是说十点半 | 
| [05:52] | I did. For you. Have a seat. | 没错 那是你来的时间 坐吧 | 
| [05:57] | I received Dr. Merill’s evaluation. | 我收到了梅丽尔医生的评估报告 | 
| [05:59] | I just wanted to review it with you. | 我想和你谈谈 | 
| [06:00] | Here? | 在这里 | 
| [06:01] | I get tired of being profiled through my office window. | 我不想再隔着办公室玻璃做侧写了 | 
| [06:04] | Well, what is there to discuss? | 要谈什么 | 
| [06:06] | She gave me a clean bill of health. | 她说我完全健康了 | 
| [06:09] | “Patient shows no hesitation tackling difficult goals | 为了重整生活状态 | 
| [06:12] | “as part of reintegrating into her life. | 病人积极地面对生活中的困难 | 
| [06:15] | She has reached out to her mother.” | 她已联系过自己的母亲 | 
| [06:17] | I’m going to. | 我正要去 | 
| [06:18] | “And has started a romantic relationship with a man named Sergio.” | 还和一个叫塞吉奥的男人谈了恋爱 | 
| [06:24] | Now, I don’t care if you lie to your therapist. | 我不在乎你是否向治疗师撒了谎 | 
| [06:26] | All I care about is how your behavior affects your job. | 我只在乎你的行为是否会影响工作 | 
| [06:29] | I don’t think it has. | 我觉得没有影响 | 
| [06:32] | – You’ve been overcompensating. – How have I… | -你过度补偿了 -哪有… | 
| [06:36] | You rushed to repair your relationship with Morgan. | 你急于修复与摩根的关系 | 
| [06:39] | You’ve become an emotional sounding board for Reid and Rossi. | 你同里德和罗西表达共鸣 | 
| [06:42] | That’s being a good friend. | 那是好朋友该做的事 | 
| [06:44] | You offered me parenting advice. | 你还向我提育儿建议 | 
| [06:47] | Ok, so maybe I have been working a little bit harder | 好吧 也许我比以前更努力 | 
| [06:50] | to regain people’s trust. Is that such a bad thing? | 想重获大家的信任 这样不好吗 | 
| [06:54] | No. It only is if you use it | 不是 除非你这样做 | 
| [06:57] | to avoid dealing with what you went through. | 是为了逃避你曾遭遇的事 | 
| [07:00] | But I’m not. | 但我没有 | 
| [07:02] | I chose to come back here. | 我选择回来 | 
| [07:04] | Why? Because I care about the people I work with? | 为什么 因为我在乎我的同事们吗 | 
| [07:07] | Yes. But also because it’s clean. | 是的 但同时也因为这里对错分明 | 
| [07:11] | I know who the good guys and the bad guys are. | 我知道谁是好人 谁是坏人 | 
| [07:13] | I don’t have to worry about screwing someone over to make a case. | 我不必为办成一个案子去害别人 | 
| [07:17] | Ok. I want you to make a deal with me. | 好吧 答应我一件事 | 
| [07:22] | You’re gonna go weeks, months even, feeling fine. | 你会有几周甚至几个月感觉不错 | 
| [07:26] | And then you’re gonna have a bad day. | 然后你会遇到很糟糕的一天 | 
| [07:29] | Just let me know when you do. | 等到了那天就告诉我 | 
| [07:31] | – And that’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样吗 -就这样 | 
| [07:34] | Deal. | 好的 | 
| [07:36] | Sergio? | 塞吉奥 | 
| [07:38] | He is the perfect man. | 他可完美了 | 
| [07:40] | He doesn’t hog the covers, and he poops in a box. | 他不会踢被子 在盒子里拉屎 | 
| [07:46] | I just got the breakdown of Vanessa Campbell’s vomit, | 凡妮莎·坎贝尔的呕吐物分析报告出来了 | 
| [07:49] | and there’s no trace of rohypnol of GHB. | 没有发现迷幻药里的羟丁酸 | 
| [07:53] | Date rape drugs are fast, but not that fast. | 迷幻药新陈代谢是快 但也没那么快 | 
| [07:55] | However he’s dosing them, it’s not through their stomachs. | 总之他下的药没有经过被害人的胃 | 
| [07:57] | Chief, have you been able to contact all the victims? | 警长 你联系到所有被害人了吗 | 
| [07:59] | The ones that we could find. | 找得到的都联系了 | 
| [08:01] | Some moved. And some wouldn’t take our call. | 有些人搬家了 有些人不接电话 | 
| [08:04] | But then the press got ahold of it, | 但后来媒体把消息散布出去 | 
| [08:06] | and the women started to contact us. | 那些人开始联系我们 | 
| [08:10] | 3 more victims admitted they’d been re-assaulted. | 三名被害人说她们又遭到了袭击 | 
| [08:13] | 80% of women who are raped never report it. | 百分之八十遭强奸的妇女都不会报案 | 
| [08:15] | Understandable they didn’t want to report it a second time. | 第二次被袭后不报案也可以理解 | 
| [08:18] | Still no DNA. | 仍然没查到DNA | 
| [08:20] | But what we do have is a partial fingerprint | 但我们在一号被害人瑞吉娜·兰伯特的眼镜上 | 
| [08:22] | from victim number one’s glasses, Regina Lampert. | 发现了一副不完整的指纹 | 
| [08:25] | But we can’t match it to the second assaults | 但无法跟第二次袭击的证据做比对 | 
| [08:27] | because the forensic evidence has been destroyed | 因为发现得晚 | 
| [08:29] | due to delayed disclosure. | 证据都被毁掉了 | 
| [08:31] | That’s how he’s getting away with it. | 所以他才能逃脱 | 
| [08:33] | He’s banking on their silence. | 他靠的就是她们的沉默 | 
| [08:37] | So, then what did you do after the attack? | 你在遭到袭击后做了什么 | 
| [08:40] | I changed everything about myself. | 我改变了自己的一切 | 
| [08:42] | My hair color, my clothes, my apartment. | 发色 衣服 还有居住地 | 
| [08:45] | I took self-defense classes. I’m an orange belt. | 我上了自卫课 我是橙带级别 | 
| [08:48] | And I carry pepper spray and a whistle. | 而且我随身携带防狼喷雾和哨子 | 
| [08:50] | And that’s why I didn’t call the police. | 所以我才没有报警 | 
| [08:52] | Who’s gonna buy that this happened to me twice? | 谁会相信我遇到这种事两次 | 
| [08:54] | We do. | 我们相信 | 
| [08:56] | Yeah, ’cause you’re nice. | 是啊 因为你们是好人 | 
| [08:58] | Nobody believes a slut who cries wolf. | 没人会信常报假警的贱人 | 
| [09:01] | We want to go back to the second attack. | 我们接着谈第二次袭击吧 | 
| [09:03] | It sounds like you were | 听起来你打算 | 
| [09:03] | trying to restore some normalcy to your life. | 重新开始正常的生活 | 
| [09:06] | My husband told me that I was at the mall. | 我丈夫说当时我在商场里 | 
| [09:10] | I don’t remember much. | 我不太记得了 | 
| [09:12] | I completely blacked out. | 我完全没了知觉 | 
| [09:14] | Both times. Just… | 两次都是 都… | 
| [09:17] | gone. | 记不起来了 | 
| [09:22] | Diane. | 戴安 | 
| [09:24] | Are we almost done? | 差不多问完了吧 | 
| [09:25] | Or can we at least take a smoke break? | 或者我先去抽根烟行吗 | 
| [09:27] | I’m dying here. | 我快闷死了 | 
| [09:29] | You can’t smoke in here, but there’s an area outside. | 这里不能抽烟 但外面有吸烟区 | 
| [09:32] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [09:36] | Do you guys have a light? | 你们有打火机吗 | 
| [09:38] | Did you start smoking before the assaults or after? | 你是在遭袭之后才开始吸烟的吗 | 
| [09:42] | Before. Why? | 本来就吸 怎么了 | 
| [09:48] | Yes, Vanessa smokes. What does it matter? | 对 凡妮莎吸烟 怎么了 | 
| [09:51] | It might explain how the unsub is drugging these women. | 凶手可能正是这样对她们下的药 | 
| [09:53] | The media has done a very good job of warning people | 媒体已经很好地警告过人们 | 
| [09:55] | to watch their drinks so that | 小心自己喝的饮料 | 
| [09:56] | bars are no longer a fertile hunting ground, | 所以酒吧不再是下手的好地方 | 
| [09:58] | but cigarette smokers aren’t as careful. | 但吸烟者就没那么注意了 | 
| [09:59] | They might ask to have a cigarette from a stranger or | 她们也许会从陌生人手里接受香烟 | 
| [10:02] | have their pack swapped out of their purse when they put it down | 或往包里放烟的时候 烟被掉包 | 
| [10:04] | and then unknowingly inhale pcp or scopolamine, | 于是无意识地吸入了五氯苯酚或莨菪碱 | 
| [10:07] | both of which mimic the effects of date rape drugs. | 这些都有迷幻药的效果 | 
| [10:09] | She hid them in her purse. | 她把烟藏在包里 | 
| [10:12] | She didn’t think I knew. | 她以为我不知道 | 
| [10:14] | She cracked the windows so I wouldn’t smell it when I got home. | 她打破窗户 这样我回家时就闻不出来 | 
| [10:17] | If the unsub stalked her from the backyard, | 如果凶手从后院监视她 | 
| [10:18] | he’d have a good view when she lit up. | 就能看到她什么时候点了烟 | 
| [10:20] | He also took out the window with something like a center punch. | 他还用冲子之类的东西打破了窗户 | 
| [10:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [10:23] | It’s a spring-loaded device used to punch divots into metal. | 一种弹簧装置 用来把草皮压成金属 | 
| [10:28] | It also breaks glass. | 也能打破玻璃 | 
| [10:29] | No cigarettes. He must have taken them with him | 没有香烟 一定被他带走了 | 
| [10:31] | to hide the evidence. | 为了隐藏证据 | 
| [10:32] | You know, it might not be all he’s trying to hide. | 他藏的可能还不止这些 | 
| [10:36] | Mr. Campbell, was this on when you came home? | 坎贝尔先生 你回家的时候这个就开着吗 | 
| [10:38] | The police told me not to touch anything. | 警察叫我什么都别碰 | 
| [10:40] | You sure got a lot of mp-3s on here. | 你这里有好多歌 | 
| [10:43] | Was it playing one of them? | 当时在播放其中哪首吗 | 
| [10:45] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 | 
| [10:46] | Well, the media center keeps a history of the last 20 songs played, | 媒体中心会记录最近播放的20首歌 | 
| [10:50] | but it looks like somebody erased it. | 但看来有人删掉了 | 
| [10:51] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 | 
| [10:53] | Ok, I can’t tell you who deleted that playback list, | 我无法告诉你是谁删掉的记录 | 
| [10:56] | but I can tell you exactly when the log was cleared. | 但我能查到是什么时候删的 | 
| [10:59] | 7:43 p.m. | 晚上7点43分 | 
| [11:01] | Why erase a history of someone else’s music? | 为什么要删掉别人的音乐播放记录 | 
| [11:03] | Because he didn’t erase someone else’s music. | 因为他没有删掉别人的音乐 | 
| [11:06] | At 7:36 he loaded an mp-3 via usb drive, | 在7点36分 他用USB设备加载了一首歌 | 
| [11:10] | played it, and promptly deleted it. | 播放后就立刻删掉了 | 
| [11:12] | Cleared the history so he could cover up his tracks. | 删除记录是为了隐藏他的痕迹 | 
| [11:14] | The unsub brought his own music to an abduction? | 不明嫌犯自己带着音乐来绑架 | 
| [11:17] | Yes, he did, and that is creepy. | 没错 真恐怖 | 
| [11:20] | Fortunately, whatever is imported onto this computer | 幸运的是 载入过这台机器的文件 | 
| [11:22] | is downloaded to the home network. | 都会被下载到家用网络中 | 
| [11:25] | So, ladies and gentlemen, the mystery song of Mr. gruesome is… | 女士们先生们 变态先生的神秘之歌是 | 
| [11:32] | That’s specific. | 真是特别 | 
| [11:34] | That’s another reason to call him the piano man. | 又多了个叫他钢琴人的理由 | 
| [11:36] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 | 
| [11:39] | Please. | 求你们了 | 
| [11:42] | Does this song mean something to you or your wife? | 这首歌对你或你太太有特殊意义吗 | 
| [11:45] | Vanessa hates it. | 凡妮莎讨厌这首歌 | 
| [11:47] | – How come? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 | 
| [11:50] | She doesn’t know. | 她自己也不知道 | 
| [11:51] | But every time it came on the radio, she’d burst into tears. | 但每次电台里放这首歌 她都会哭 | 
| [11:54] | So the unsub just happened | 这么说不明嫌犯只是恰巧 | 
| [11:55] | to play it the night he came after her. | 在绑架她的晚上放了这首歌 | 
| [12:01] | Hey, you got table 4 ready for me? | 四号桌的准备好了吗 | 
| [12:04] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [12:09] | 12 is generous. | 十二号桌真是大方 | 
| [12:11] | Looks like somebody’s making a car payment. | 看来某人有钱还车贷了 | 
| [12:38] | Not tonight, ok? | 今晚别弹这首歌 好吗 | 
| [12:40] | Oh, come on. Who doesn’t love this song? | 别这样 谁会不喜欢这首歌 | 
| [12:43] | Me. I don’t. | 我 我不喜欢 | 
| [12:46] | Ok. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 | 
| [13:05] | Songs? | 歌 | 
| [13:07] | I know it’s kind of a strange question, | 我知道这个问题很奇怪 | 
| [13:09] | but are there any that trigger an emotional outburst? | 但有没有会让你情绪突然爆发的歌 | 
| [13:12] | A song that didn’t bother you before the assault. | 在遭袭前不会让你不舒服的歌 | 
| [13:16] | “Maybe I’m amazed.” | 《也许是我太着迷》 | 
| [13:19] | I used to love that song. | 我以前很喜欢这首歌 | 
| [13:22] | Ok, great. Good. We done? | 好了好了 问完了吧 | 
| [13:24] | Not quite. | 还没有 | 
| [13:26] | Your comment about the slut who cries wolf. | 你之前提到常报假警的贱人 | 
| [13:30] | It made us wonder if there | 我们想知道你是不是 | 
| [13:31] | was something else you wanted to tell us. | 还有什么事要告诉我们 | 
| [13:36] | Did you lose consciousness? | 你当时失去意识了吗 | 
| [13:37] | I blacked out. I– | 我昏过去了 我 | 
| [13:38] | Diana, you’re safe here. Whatever it is– | 戴安 你很安全 不管是什么 | 
| [13:41] | I just don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 | 
| [13:44] | “Lady in red,” “Up where we belong,” | 《穿红衣的女子》 《我们的家园》 | 
| [13:47] | “Glory of love.” | 《爱之光辉》 | 
| [13:48] | Each victim has her own piano ballad. | 每个被害人配的歌都不一样 | 
| [13:49] | You know, considering the survivors lose consciousness during the rape, | 鉴于被害人在被强奸时都处于昏迷状态 | 
| [13:52] | we think this functions as the unsub’s signature. | 我们认为这就是凶手的作案标志 | 
| [13:54] | He most likely plays the songs repeatedly during the assault, | 他很可能在强奸时循环播放一首歌 | 
| [13:57] | resulting in a pavlovian response when they hear it later, | 导致之后每次她们听到这首歌 | 
| [13:59] | sort of a subconscious rape trigger. | 就会无意识地产生被强奸的情绪 | 
| [14:01] | The night of Vanessa Campbell’s abduction, | 绑架凡妮莎·坎贝尔当晚 | 
| [14:03] | that signature became part of his torture. | 他将这个作案标志当做折磨她的手段 | 
| [14:05] | Why these songs? What do they say about him? | 为什么选这些歌 它们说明了什么 | 
| [14:11] | Go ahead, Morgan? | 说吧 摩根 | 
| [14:13] | We just found Vanessa Campbell’s body. | 我们刚找到了凡妮莎·坎贝尔的尸体 | 
| [14:15] | He didn’t even bother hiding it. | 他甚至都没藏尸 | 
| [14:16] | How long has she been dead? | 她死了多久了 | 
| [14:17] | Maybe 5 hours. | 大概五个小时 | 
| [14:19] | He’s never killed before. Are we sure it’s our unsub? | 他从未杀过人 这是我们的不明嫌犯干的吗 | 
| [14:21] | He used a piano wire as a garrote. | 他用钢琴丝把被害人绞死了 | 
| [14:24] | I’m not seeing my keys. | 我找不到钥匙了 | 
| [14:25] | I can’t find anything in this bag. | 这包老是让我找不到东西 | 
| [14:29] | Normally the waitress has to pour me into a cab, | 通常都是服务生把我扔进出租车 | 
| [14:31] | not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 | 
| [14:32] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 | 
| [14:34] | Well, this is me. | 这就是我的车 | 
| [14:37] | I’m, um, I’m the suv. I’m sorry. | 我的是那辆SUV 抱歉 | 
| [14:41] | Listen, I know we just met. | 我知道我们才刚认识 | 
| [14:43] | I can’t, uh, I can’t let you drive like this. | 可我不能让你就这样开车回去 | 
| [14:46] | Ah…drive? I’m sleeping in this bitch. | 开车 我准备睡在这破烂里 | 
| [14:50] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 | 
| [14:54] | Uh, lock your doors. | 锁上车门 | 
| [14:56] | A lot of–a lot of creeps out there. Ok? | 外面有很多变态 知道吗 | 
| [14:59] | Ok. | 知道了 | 
| [15:00] | Well…good night. | 晚安 | 
| [15:02] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [15:07] | You have a cigarette? | 你有烟吗 | 
| [15:12] | Yes, I do. | 我有 | 
| [15:15] | Just, uh, don’t tell my wife. I promised her I’d quit. | 可别告诉我太太 我跟她保证戒烟了 | 
| [15:19] | Ok. Yeah. | 好 | 
| [15:21] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 | 
| [15:24] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [15:29] | You know, I never knew why I hated that song so much. | 我不知道自己为什么那么讨厌那首歌 | 
| [15:34] | But tonight… | 但今晚 | 
| [15:36] | you helped me figure it out. | 是你让我知道了 | 
| [15:39] | – I…I did, huh? – Yeah, you did. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [15:42] | That’s the song you played when you raped me. | 那就是你强奸我时放的那首歌 | 
| [15:44] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:58] | I was hoping you’d come back. | 我正等着你回来呢 | 
| [16:16] | Tissue inflammation is consistent | 组织炎症显示 | 
| [16:18] | with inhalation of some sort of drug. | 她曾吸入某种药物 | 
| [16:20] | I can’t tell what yet. | 还无法确定是什么 | 
| [16:22] | And the ligature marks? | 捆绑痕迹呢 | 
| [16:23] | Same as before. | 和以前一样 | 
| [16:24] | New wounds on top of old scares. | 新伤覆盖在旧伤上面 | 
| [16:27] | No sexual assault, though. | 但没有性侵痕迹 | 
| [16:29] | Possibly because she regained consciousness at some point | 大概是因为她中途醒来了 | 
| [16:32] | and fought back. | 并进行了反抗 | 
| [16:34] | She doesn’t show any signs of defensive wounds. | 但没有自卫伤痕迹 | 
| [16:36] | No, but I did fish this out of her trachea. | 没有 但我在她的气管里发现了这个 | 
| [16:43] | – Neoprene. – From a glove. | -氯丁橡胶 -橡胶手套上的 | 
| [16:45] | My best guess is she bit him. | 我猜是她咬住了他 | 
| [16:48] | Not enough to break the skin, unfortunately. | 可惜没有咬破皮肤 | 
| [16:51] | – An exam glove? – Most likely. | -实验手套吗 -应该是 | 
| [16:53] | Actually, it’s a surgical glove. | 事实上 这是手术手套 | 
| [16:55] | A little bit thicker than an exam glove. | 比实验手套要厚 | 
| [16:56] | If he was wearing neoprene, it means he has an allergy to latex. | 如果他戴橡胶手套 说明他对乳液过敏 | 
| [16:59] | I’ll have Garcia check hospital records. | 我去让加西亚查一下医院记录 | 
| [17:07] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [17:20] | He-help! | 救命 | 
| [17:24] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救救我 | 
| [17:36] | Hello?! | 有人吗 | 
| [17:40] | Hello?! Is there somebody there? | 有人吗 有人在这里吗 | 
| [17:56] | Do you recognize this outfit? | 你记得这身衣服吗 | 
| [17:59] | I wore it the night we met. | 我们初遇那晚我穿的 | 
| [18:02] | I don’t remember exactly, | 我不太记得了 | 
| [18:04] | but friends heard me say I was going outside for a smoke. | 但朋友们听到我说要出去吸烟 | 
| [18:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [18:11] | You really don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 | 
| [18:13] | No. Uh, l-last night, we met last night. | 不记得 昨晚 我们昨晚才第一次见面 | 
| [18:21] | That’s ok. Because I remember you. | 没关系 因为我记得你 | 
| [18:26] | Pieces of you, anyway. | 依稀记得 | 
| [18:29] | I guess because I was your first, | 我猜因为我是第一个 | 
| [18:30] | you didn’t know how to drug me right, | 你还不太会下迷药 | 
| [18:33] | and I kept coming to. | 所以我时不时地醒过来 | 
| [18:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [18:37] | I remember how you were panting behind your mask, | 我记得你在面具后的喘气声 | 
| [18:42] | and how your sweat dripped on my skin. | 还有你流汗到我皮肤上的感觉 | 
| [18:48] | But most of all… | 但我印象最深的是… | 
| [18:50] | Ok, this is a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 | 
| [18:58] | I remember that song. | 我记得这首歌 | 
| [19:02] | So first he evolves to revictimizing these women. | 他最初只是再次强奸这些女人 | 
| [19:04] | Then he evolves again to killing them. | 现在开始杀掉她们 | 
| [19:07] | The story’s in the press. He knows we’re hunting him. | 新闻报道了此案 他知道我们在找他 | 
| [19:10] | The murders, like the gloves, are a countermeasure. | 杀人和戴手套都是反侦察手段 | 
| [19:13] | Right. He’s a rapist first and foremost. | 对 他首先是一名强奸犯 | 
| [19:15] | That’s his primary motivation. | 这是他最重要的动机 | 
| [19:17] | So then why not rape Vanessa Campbell for the second time? | 那第二次为什么不强奸凡妮莎·坎贝尔 | 
| [19:20] | He lost control when she fought back. | 她的反击让他失去控制感 | 
| [19:22] | He couldn’t risk her identifying him. | 他不能冒险让她认出他 | 
| [19:24] | Ok, maybe that’s his new primary motivation. | 也许这是他新的作案动机 | 
| [19:26] | He wants to stay hidden. | 他想隐匿自己 | 
| [19:28] | But look at all the details we’ve learned about him already. | 但看看我们已经了解到的信息 | 
| [19:31] | The victims could have more clues to his identity | 被害人的潜意识中也许有 | 
| [19:34] | locked away in their subconscious. | 更多他的身份信息 | 
| [19:35] | So he kills them before we can unlock it. | 所以他在她们意识到之前 先杀掉她们 | 
| [19:39] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 | 
| [19:40] | Sir, I have struck out on surgeons. | 长官 外科医生没有嫌疑 | 
| [19:42] | In fact, none of the survivors saw the same two | 幸存者们看的都是不同的医生 | 
| [19:45] | healthcare professionals or went to the same hospitals. | 去的医院也都不同 | 
| [19:47] | But then, I asked myself, | 但后来我问自己 | 
| [19:49] | what would SSA Hotchner do? | 特别督察探员霍奇纳会怎么做 | 
| [19:52] | And I imagined myself in a really good suit, | 我想象自己穿着笔挺的西装 | 
| [19:54] | – and I widened my search. – What did you find out? | -拓宽了搜索范围 -你找到了什么 | 
| [19:57] | I found an orderly whose name is Herman Scobie, | 我找到一个叫赫尔曼·斯科比的人 | 
| [20:00] | who rotates shifts at 3 different hospitals. | 他在三家不同的医院轮值 | 
| [20:02] | The same hospitals the victims go to? | 是被害人去的那三家吗 | 
| [20:04] | Yes, indeed they are. | 正是 | 
| [20:05] | And according to the hospital networks, | 而且医院网站显示在她们遇袭几个月后 | 
| [20:07] | he accessed their insurance months after the attacks. | 他曾查看过她们的保险信息 | 
| [20:10] | That’s how he finds the victims a second time. | 这就是他第二次找上门的方法 | 
| [20:11] | We should talk to him. | 我们得去找他谈谈 | 
| [20:14] | Diana. | 戴安 | 
| [20:18] | He killed Vanessa? | 他杀了凡妮莎 | 
| [20:20] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [20:22] | He could be after any one of us now, right? | 他也许还会来找我们 是吗 | 
| [20:26] | Is this because of what I played last night? | 是因为我昨晚弹的曲子吗 | 
| [20:28] | Wait, stop! No! Wait. | 等等 别这样 | 
| [20:29] | It’s a stupid, cheesy song. | 那只是首又蠢又俗的歌 | 
| [20:32] | I only learned it so I could serenade my wife | 我学那首歌只是为了求婚时 | 
| [20:35] | when I asked her to marry me. | 给我太太弹 | 
| [20:37] | You can’t even lie convincingly. | 你连谎都编不圆 | 
| [20:40] | It’s not a lie. | 我没说谎 | 
| [20:41] | You sang “Total eclipse of the heart” to your wife? | 你给你老婆唱《心已全蚀》是吗 | 
| [20:45] | It’s kind of a crap song to propose to. | 拿来求婚还真是不怎么样 | 
| [20:48] | But it wasn’t. | 不是啊 | 
| [20:52] | That–that’s not what I played last night. | 我昨晚弹的不是那歌 | 
| [20:55] | You’re confused. Ok? | 你弄错了 | 
| [20:58] | Look, I can, uh, I can prove it to you. | 你看 我可以证明 | 
| [21:00] | There are certain things that you notice | 作为一个老烟枪 | 
| [21:02] | when you’re a lifelong smoker. | 我能觉察到某些东西 | 
| [21:04] | I could tell that it tasted funny, | 我就知道味道不对劲 | 
| [21:06] | so I crushed it. | 于是掐掉了 | 
| [21:09] | I guess I got enough, because I was out, but… | 我以为我中招了 因为我昏过去了 但是 | 
| [21:13] | I wasn’t out out, you know? | 我没有彻底昏迷 明白吗 | 
| [21:16] | Because you didn’t inhale as much as the other victims. | 你没跟其他被害人摄入得一样多 | 
| [21:21] | All right? Ok. | 对吧 好 | 
| [21:23] | This is what I played last night. | 这是我昨天晚上弹的曲子 | 
| [21:34] | It’s the same song. | 就是同一个曲子 | 
| [21:37] | No, it’s not. | 明明不是 | 
| [21:38] | Listen. Listen. | 听啊 你听 | 
| [21:46] | It is the same song. | 就是同一个曲子 | 
| [21:48] | It’s the same. What, do you think I can’t hear that? | 是同一个 你当我聋子啊 | 
| [21:50] | No! No! | 不是 不是 | 
| [21:51] | It’s the same song! | 就是同一个 | 
| [21:52] | Wait, stop. | 慢 别 | 
| [21:53] | It was–it was written by the same guy. | 这两首曲子是同一个人写的 | 
| [21:56] | That’s why it sounds like it’s the same song. | 所以你会觉得听起来一样 | 
| [21:58] | Prove it. How do they go? | 证明给我看 怎么来的 | 
| [22:02] | I woke up…in his van. | 我在他的货车里醒了过来 | 
| [22:08] | He wore a mask. I never saw his face. | 他戴着面具 我从没见过他的脸 | 
| [22:12] | But there were other things, | 但有些别的东西 | 
| [22:14] | things that were different from what you described. | 跟你们说的不一样 | 
| [22:17] | Things he did? | 他做的事吗 | 
| [22:19] | Things he didn’t do. He didn’t tie me up. | 他没做的事 他没把我绑起来 | 
| [22:22] | And there wasn’t a song. | 也没有放歌 | 
| [22:25] | He talked to me, but there wasn’t a song. | 他跟我说了话 但没有歌 | 
| [22:29] | Do you remember what he said? | 你记得他说了什么吗 | 
| [22:32] | No. | 不记得 | 
| [22:33] | When he was done, he bashed my head into the floor of his van. | 结束的时候 他把我的头往车地板上撞 | 
| [22:48] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 | 
| [22:55] | Out the back! | 后院 | 
| [23:01] | What are you doing? What is–what is this? | 你这是干什么 怎么回事 | 
| [23:04] | Sometimes in my dreams… | 有时候我在梦里 | 
| [23:09] | I can still hear his voice. | 还能听见他的声音 | 
| [23:11] | Ok. Ok. | 好 好 | 
| [23:14] | This one goes… | 这首是这样的 | 
| [23:16] | *And I know just how to whisper* | *我知道如何低吟浅唱* | 
| [23:21] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [23:23] | And the other one goes… | 另一首是这样的 | 
| [23:25] | *Turn around bright eyes* | *回首 闪亮的眼眸* | 
| [23:30] | You see? | 明白没 | 
| [23:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:40] | Why you running? | 你跑什么 | 
| [23:41] | Why do you come to my house waving guns around? | 你们为什么来我家拿着枪乱晃 | 
| [23:43] | Because we’re looking for a rapist and a killer. | 因为我们在找一个强奸犯和杀人凶手 | 
| [23:45] | You know anyone like that? | 你认识这样的人吗 | 
| [23:47] | Not me. | 反正不是我 | 
| [23:50] | Morgan. Neoprene. | 摩根 合成橡胶 | 
| [23:54] | That is you. | 还真是你 | 
| [23:56] | I know you’re him. | 我知道你就是他 | 
| [23:59] | You see, you didn’t just play that song over and over again | 你五年前蹂躏我的时候 | 
| [24:04] | when you ravaged me 5 years ago. | 不仅仅是反复播放那首曲子 | 
| [24:07] | You sang it. | 你还跟着唱 | 
| [24:10] | The same way you sang it right now. | 就跟你现在一样地唱 | 
| [24:12] | That–that’s your proof? | 这就是你的证据 | 
| [24:15] | It’s all I need. | 这就够了 | 
| [24:17] | You got the wrong guy. You’re making a mistake. | 你抓错人了 你错了 | 
| [24:20] | Oh! For God’s sake! It’s not me! I’m not the guy! | 苍天在上 真的不是我 我不是那个人 | 
| [24:25] | Yeah. It’s you. | 没错 就是你 | 
| [24:28] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 | 
| [24:38] | You know, according to wikipedia, | 你知道吗 根据维基百科 | 
| [24:40] | you’ve got 48 hours before gangrene sets in. | 距离你长出坏疽还有48小时 | 
| [24:43] | Less if I starve you. | 除非我饿死你 | 
| [24:46] | So, uh…you want a sandwich or something? | 所以 你要不要来点吃的 | 
| [24:50] | What’s the point? | 这是何苦 | 
| [24:51] | You’ve already decided who I am. | 你已经给我判刑了 | 
| [24:53] | Um, the point is you’ve ruined my life, | 关键是你毁了我的生活 | 
| [24:57] | and I want to make you take responsibility for that. | 而我要你对此付出代价 | 
| [25:00] | I never did anything to you you didn’t want. | 我从未对你做过你不愿意的事 | 
| [25:05] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:09] | Do you see this? | 你看见这个了吗 | 
| [25:12] | This made my mother cry in the examination room | 警察给这些伤痕拍照的时候 | 
| [25:15] | when the police took photos of it. | 我妈在检查室里大哭 | 
| [25:17] | And these, here. | 还有这些 | 
| [25:21] | These made my father ask me | 这些弄的我爸怀疑我 | 
| [25:23] | if I had too much to drink that night. | 那天晚上是不是喝多了 | 
| [25:26] | And… | 还有 | 
| [25:28] | This one. | 这个 | 
| [25:29] | This one was so deep that my fiance decided | 这个伤口深到我的未婚夫 | 
| [25:31] | that he could never touch me again. | 再也不想碰我 | 
| [25:33] | Now, is that what you really think, | 你真的觉得 | 
| [25:36] | that I wanted this? | 我愿意这样吗 | 
| [25:40] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是这个意思 | 
| [25:43] | You mixed me up. | 你把我跟那人弄混了 | 
| [25:47] | Just like you did the songs. | 就像你弄混了那两首曲子 | 
| [25:55] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师在哪 | 
| [25:59] | We called him. | 我们打电话给他了 | 
| [26:00] | He’s on his way. I’ll tell you what– | 他还在路上 这样吧 | 
| [26:01] | I’m gonna let him fill you in on the Piano Man investigation. | 我还是让他跟你讲钢琴人调查的进展吧 | 
| [26:05] | On the what? | 什么的进展 | 
| [26:06] | The Piano Man. | 钢琴人嘛 | 
| [26:07] | You might have read about him. | 你也许听说过他 | 
| [26:08] | A little. | 听过一点 | 
| [26:10] | What, you think I’m him? | 怎么 你觉得我就是他吗 | 
| [26:15] | No. At least I don’t. | 不 起码我不信 | 
| [26:18] | The problem is, the way you treat some of your dates | 问题是 你对某些女朋友的做法 | 
| [26:22] | is a little similar to this guy. | 跟这个人有点像 | 
| [26:24] | Now, I’m not judging. Some guys like it rough. | 我不是要说你怎么样 有些人喜欢强硬点的 | 
| [26:28] | In fact… | 实际上 | 
| [26:31] | Never mind. | 还是算了 | 
| [26:34] | No, go ahead. | 别啊 说完 | 
| [26:37] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能说 | 
| [26:38] | Maybe you already did. | 你已经说了吧 | 
| [26:46] | Most of the people here aren’t as understanding as I am. | 这里的人 大多不像我这样理解人 | 
| [26:51] | So, between us, did you ever get a little too rough? | 偷偷告诉我 你有没有对女孩过于强硬 | 
| [26:57] | Heat of the moment? | 冲动时刻有没有 | 
| [27:01] | Never. | 从没 | 
| [27:03] | Never? | 从没有过 | 
| [27:04] | Never. | 从没 | 
| [27:06] | What about those naughty girls who came back for seconds? | 对那些二进宫的坏女孩又怎么样呢 | 
| [27:09] | What about them? | 她们怎么了 | 
| [27:10] | They’re the ones screeching the loudest. | 叫得最响的那种 | 
| [27:14] | What I need from you is a reason to kick them to the curb. | 我只要你给我个绑住她们的理由 | 
| [27:17] | Look at the notches on their bedpost. | 看看她们床柱上的抓痕 | 
| [27:20] | You think they’re innocent? | 你觉得她们是无辜的吗 | 
| [27:24] | That’s a good one. | 说得好 | 
| [27:26] | Besides, nobody believes a slut who cries wolf. | 再说了 没人会去相信那些报假警的贱人 | 
| [27:33] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [27:40] | I’m gonna quote you on that. | 这我可得原话引用 | 
| [27:48] | That–that–that was just something I told myself | 那是我第二次出事之后 | 
| [27:51] | after the second time. How did he– | 对自己说的话 他怎么会… | 
| [27:55] | Your brain remembers details | 你的大脑记得一切细节 | 
| [27:57] | no matter how hard you try to forget it. | 不管你有多想忘记 | 
| [27:58] | It’s just like the song. | 就像那首歌一样 | 
| [28:00] | It’s him. | 就是他 | 
| [28:02] | We got a positive I.D. | 我们抓到他了 | 
| [28:04] | We’ll arraign him. | 我们会提审他 | 
| [28:06] | We’re not done. We’re gonna stay and | 还没完事 我们要留下 | 
| [28:07] | help the D.A. build an airtight case. | 帮地方检察官正式立案 | 
| [28:09] | Gonna be tough if most of the victims can’t identify him. | 如果多数被害人都无法指认他 这可不好办 | 
| [28:12] | That’s why we use his signature against him. | 所以我们要用他的犯案特征对付他 | 
| [28:14] | We establish a link between each of the victims and her song. | 我们要建立每个被害人与各自曲子之间的联系 | 
| [28:16] | How does that work, exactly? | 具体怎么做 | 
| [28:18] | Are we gonna enter his song library into evidence? | 我们要清查他的媒体库找证据吗 | 
| [28:20] | If it’s relevant, yes. | 如果有联系 当然 | 
| [28:21] | We’ll categorize every piece of music he owns, | 我们要对他所有的曲子进行分类 | 
| [28:23] | every MP3, CD, old cassettes, everything. | 每个MP3 CD光盘 旧磁带 一切 | 
| [28:25] | And we establish these songs | 然后我们确认这些歌曲 | 
| [28:26] | were important to him and we go at him again. | 对他很重要 然后再对他敲打敲打 | 
| [28:28] | He’s lawyering up. | 他找律师了 | 
| [28:30] | He raped 12 women and he killed one. | 他强奸了12名妇女 还杀了一个 | 
| [28:31] | We’re gonna make every charge stick. | 我们要让他逃不掉每一项指控 | 
| [28:41] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [28:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:46] | I know. That’s–that’s great. | 我知道 那太好了 | 
| [28:52] | Um, listen, can I call you back? | 我能不能晚点给你打回去 | 
| [29:05] | …confirmed that an arrest has been made in the Piano Man case. | 钢琴人案的嫌犯已确认落网 | 
| [29:08] | The suspect’s name has not been released yet, | 警方尚未透露该嫌犯姓名 | 
| [29:10] | but a spokesman for the Houston Police has confirmed | 但休斯顿警方发言人确认 | 
| [29:13] | he is in custody and | 该男子已被拘押 | 
| [29:14] | could be arraigned as early as this evening. | 并将于今晚提审 | 
| [29:33] | What did you mean? | 你之前是什么意思 | 
| [29:35] | What did I mix up? | 我弄混了什么 | 
| [29:38] | We’ve met before. Just not the way you remember. | 我们以前见过 但不是你说的那样 | 
| [29:44] | Evanescence. Linkin park. | 伊凡塞斯 林肯公园 | 
| [29:47] | And Nickelback. | 还有五分钱合唱团 | 
| [29:49] | So Herman Scobie’s into that | 这么说赫尔曼·斯可比喜欢的是 | 
| [29:50] | nu-metal goth stuff. | 新金属 哥特摇滚之类的东西 | 
| [29:51] | Yeah, and his tramp stamp probably spells out “Massengill.” | 是啊 他屁股上可能刻了马森吉尔的名呢 | 
| [29:54] | This guy doesn’t even have any rage against the machine. | 这人连”愤怒机器”的碟都没有 | 
| [29:59] | I rock. | 姐也摇滚 | 
| [30:01] | How old were you when you started listening to that band? | 你是多少岁开始听这乐队的歌的 | 
| [30:03] | Uh, I was probably a teenager. Why? | 十几岁吧 怎么了 | 
| [30:05] | 14 is when we start to make our own musical choices. | 14岁是我们开始建立自己音乐喜好的时间 | 
| [30:08] | Our cognitive development evolves at that age | 我们会在那时发展自己的认知 | 
| [30:10] | and we start to form our own cultural identity. | 开始形成自己的文化品味 | 
| [30:12] | We stop listening to the music that our parents put on | 我们开始不再听父母选择的音乐 | 
| [30:14] | and we start listening to the music that our friends listen to. | 而开始听朋友们在听的 | 
| [30:16] | And those musical experiences imprint on us. | 这些音乐体验会铭刻在我们身上 | 
| [30:18] | Our hormonal surges as teenagers | 青少年时期激素剧增 | 
| [30:20] | may make the choices seem more personal and passionate. | 会让我们的选择显得个人主义和情绪化 | 
| [30:22] | And later on in life | 而此后的生活中 | 
| [30:23] | we might experiment with other musical selections, | 我们会尝试不同种类的音乐 | 
| [30:24] | but no music ever impacts us | 但它们对我们的影响 | 
| [30:26] | as much as that which we listen to at age 14. | 都不会比14岁时听的那些更大 | 
| [30:28] | Herman Scobie’s what, 30? | 赫尔曼·斯可比多大 30吗 | 
| [30:30] | If that. | 就当是吧 | 
| [30:31] | Ok, so mid- to late nineties is when he started | 那么90年代中晚期是他音乐品味形成的 | 
| [30:33] | to take music seriously, stuff like this. | 关键时期 就像这种 | 
| [30:35] | And the piano man’s songs were all early eighties. | 而钢琴人的曲子都是80年代早期的 | 
| [30:37] | Which means the signature doesn’t fit. | 也就是说特征不吻合 | 
| [30:39] | Herman Scobie’s too young to be the Piano Man. | 赫尔曼·斯可比太年轻 不会是钢琴人 | 
| [30:41] | I used to go to this bar, the Golden Gun. You know it? | 我以前常去一个酒吧 金枪吧 你知道吧 | 
| [30:45] | I’ve been to lots of bars. | 我去过很多酒吧 | 
| [30:48] | This one was special. | 这个很特别 | 
| [30:49] | They had a happy hour every Wednesday night. | 他们每周三晚上都有个幸福时刻 | 
| [30:53] | And every Wednesday night I’d be there. | 而我每周三晚上都会去那里 | 
| [30:56] | And every wednesday night I’d notice this woman. | 并且都会注意到一个女人 | 
| [31:01] | Long blond hair, horn-rimmed glasses. | 金色长发 角质边框眼镜 | 
| [31:04] | Every week she’d let a different guy pick her up. | 每个礼拜都有不同的男人来接她 | 
| [31:08] | It was like a deal. | 就像是个交易 | 
| [31:10] | She could come back but he couldn’t. | 她可以回来 而他不行 | 
| [31:16] | You remember the bar now? | 你想起来那个酒吧了 | 
| [31:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是 -好 | 
| [31:22] | One night, she was so trashed, | 某个晚上 她烂醉如泥 | 
| [31:24] | I couldn’t understand what she was saying. | 我都听不懂她在说什么 | 
| [31:27] | It was “your place.” | 她说的是 你家 | 
| [31:31] | And when we got there, she told me.. | 等我们到了 她说 | 
| [31:35] | not to ask her about them. | 别问那些东西的事 | 
| [31:38] | That’s when I saw the scars. | 那时候我才看见那些疤 | 
| [31:44] | The next morning she was gone. | 第二天早上醒来她已经不见了 | 
| [31:46] | I kept my side of the bargain. I never went back. | 我一直守着我的承诺 再没回去过 | 
| [31:52] | But I wondered about her. | 但是我一直很好奇 | 
| [31:56] | Who she was. What happened to her. | 她是谁 她身上发生过什么事 | 
| [32:01] | Now I see these same scars on my wrist… | 现在我看着自己手腕上同样的伤疤 | 
| [32:10] | and I have my answer, don’t I? | 终于知道了答案 | 
| [32:13] | You think you know me? | 你以为你认识我吗 | 
| [32:18] | I know who you are, Regina. | 是我认识你 瑞吉娜 | 
| [32:27] | How can Herman Scobie not be the Piano Man? | 赫尔曼·斯可比怎么可能不是钢琴人 | 
| [32:30] | We’ve got the medical gloves, the medical records he pulled. | 我们找到了医疗手套和他调查医疗记录的证据 | 
| [32:33] | The taunt he said to Diana Mitchell he repeated to us. | 他跟我们重复了对戴安·米切尔的嘲讽 | 
| [32:36] | Scobie definitely assaulted Diana the second time. | 斯可比一定是第二次袭击戴安的人 | 
| [32:39] | He’s probably re-victimizing all of the survivors. | 他或许是在二次侵害幸存者 | 
| [32:42] | But apply the profile to Herman Scobie | 但对比我们对赫尔曼·斯可比的侧写 | 
| [32:44] | and look at what’s different. | 有很多不符的地方 | 
| [32:45] | There’s no piano wire and there’s no song played. | 没有发现钢琴弦和放过的曲子 | 
| [32:47] | You think there are two unsubs, the Piano Man and a copycat? | 你觉得有两个嫌犯 钢琴人和模仿犯 | 
| [32:50] | A copycat studies the original unsub in order to learn. | 模仿犯研究原始凶手来学习 | 
| [32:52] | Herman Scobie’s a doppelganger. | 赫尔曼·斯可比只是个二重身 | 
| [32:54] | He’s trying to pass himself off as the Piano Man. | 他想借由钢琴人背黑锅来脱罪 | 
| [32:57] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [32:58] | Convenience, maybe. | 方便吧 也许 | 
| [32:59] | If he assaults the Piano Man’s survivors, | 如果他侵犯的是钢琴人手下的幸存者 | 
| [33:01] | they’re less likely to reach out to the police. | 她们更不可能会去找警察 | 
| [33:02] | And if they do, women claim it was the Piano Man. | 哪怕找了 她们也会认为是钢琴人干的 | 
| [33:05] | No one thinks to look at hospital orderlies. | 没人会想到是医院的勤杂工 | 
| [33:07] | So who killed Vanessa Campbell, | 那是谁杀害了凡妮莎·坎贝尔呢 | 
| [33:08] | the Piano Man or Scobie? | 钢琴人还是斯可比 | 
| [33:10] | It’s a lay-up. Same neoprene | 很明显 我们在斯科比车上发现的手套 | 
| [33:11] | glove in her throat as we found in scobie’s van. | 与她喉咙里发现的残片吻合 | 
| [33:13] | There’s something odd about that, too, though. | 不过这件事也有点奇怪 | 
| [33:15] | If Vanessa Campbell swallowed this, | 如果凡妮莎·坎贝尔吞下了这个 | 
| [33:17] | it would be scarred by digestive acids. | 它应该会被胃酸腐蚀 | 
| [33:18] | Even if it got caught in her trachea as he choked her out, | 就算是他掐死她时落入了她气管里 | 
| [33:20] | gastric reflux would be evident, but there isn’t any. | 也会有胃回流现象做证据 但也没有 | 
| [33:23] | So the unsub placed that in her throat postmortem. | 就是说不明嫌犯在她死后放进了她喉咙里 | 
| [33:25] | Which unsub? | 哪一个不明嫌犯 | 
| [33:26] | He used the piano wire, he played the song, | 他用钢琴弦 还演奏歌曲 | 
| [33:27] | it must have been the Piano Man. | 一定是钢琴人 | 
| [33:29] | So he plants a piece of evidence to frame Scobie. | 就是说他放了个证据栽赃斯可比 | 
| [33:31] | Ok, let me get this straight. | 我再来理一遍 | 
| [33:32] | The Piano Man is trying to convince us | 钢琴人想要我们相信 | 
| [33:36] | that Scobie is responsible for all of these crimes. | 斯可比才是这些罪案的元凶 | 
| [33:38] | And if these two have studied each other this closely, | 如果这俩人对彼此研究得如此透彻 | 
| [33:41] | then Scobie is the key to finding the Piano Man. | 那斯可比就是找到钢琴人的关键所在 | 
| [33:43] | His lawyer’s here. Scobie’s not gonna talk to us. | 他律师在 斯可比不会说的 | 
| [33:45] | He will when he finds out he’s been set up. | 等他发现被人栽赃 就会说了 | 
| [33:49] | My client has nothing to say. | 我的当事人没什么可说的 | 
| [33:51] | Good. We’d rather he listen, anyway. | 很好 我们倒更希望他好好听着 | 
| [33:53] | You’re going away for rape. | 你的强奸罪是要坐实了 | 
| [33:55] | The question is whether you’ll let your competition | 现在问题在于你愿不愿意让你的竞争对手 | 
| [33:57] | hang Vanessa Campbell’s murder on you as well. | 把谋杀凡妮莎·坎贝尔的罪也安到你头上 | 
| [34:00] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 | 
| [34:03] | – I didn’t even touch her. – Herman. | -我都没碰过她 -赫尔曼 | 
| [34:05] | From what you’ve told us, | 根据你给我们提供的情况 | 
| [34:06] | we know exactly what you think of these women. | 我们很清楚你对这些女性的看法 | 
| [34:08] | You don’t need to kill them. | 你没有杀人的必要 | 
| [34:09] | They’re not worth that much effort to you. | 她们不值得你花那么大代价 | 
| [34:11] | But the Piano Man can’t take that risk. | 但是钢琴人不能冒这个险 | 
| [34:14] | When he’d heard what you’d done, he killed Vanessa Campbell. | 他在听说了你的事后 杀了凡妮莎·坎贝尔 | 
| [34:17] | He went back to an old victim, just like you, | 他重访了一个曾经的被害人 就像你一样 | 
| [34:20] | but then placed a piece of neoprene down her throat. | 但之后在她喉咙里放了一片合成橡胶 | 
| [34:24] | Does that sound like an accident? | 你觉得这是意外吗 | 
| [34:26] | He’s setting you up. | 他在设计你 | 
| [34:27] | I need to discuss this with my client. | 我要跟我的当事人商量此事 | 
| [34:29] | No, he talks to us now or he takes his chances with a jury. | 不 他现在开口 不然就去跟陪审团聊吧 | 
| [34:32] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 | 
| [34:36] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [34:38] | I never met him. | 我从没见过他 | 
| [34:41] | I just read about what he did in the hospital records. | 我只是从医院记录知道了他做的事 | 
| [34:47] | A weird thing, though. | 不过有个怪事 | 
| [34:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:51] | I had two chicks picked out to do next. | 我挑了两个妞准备下手 | 
| [34:56] | I was gonna start with Vanessa, but… | 我本想先对凡妮莎下手的 可是 | 
| [34:59] | he got to her first. | 他抢先了 | 
| [35:02] | Who was the other one? | 另一个是谁 | 
| [35:06] | Regina Lampert. | 瑞吉娜·兰伯特 | 
| [35:13] | Regina? | 瑞吉娜 | 
| [35:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [35:19] | Regina, I’m– I’m begging you, | 瑞吉娜 我求你了 | 
| [35:22] | I’ve lost a lot of blood. | 我流了好多血 | 
| [35:25] | I need to go to the hospital. | 我得去医院 | 
| [35:29] | Regina? | 瑞吉娜 | 
| [36:32] | No… | 不 | 
| [36:44] | Ok, guys, Regina Lampert is not answering her phone, | 同志们 瑞吉娜·兰伯特没接电话 | 
| [36:46] | and I found something hinky on her, | 另外我发现了一个可疑的东西 | 
| [36:48] | which I’m sending to your tablets. | 正发送到你们的平板电脑 | 
| [36:50] | All right, Garcia, what are we looking at? | 好 加西亚 这是什么 | 
| [36:51] | It’s surveillance video | 监控录像 | 
| [36:52] | from the bar that Regina Lampert works at. | 是瑞吉娜打工的那家酒吧 | 
| [36:54] | Do you see the guy she’s talking to? | 看见那个跟她聊天的男人了吗 | 
| [36:55] | Playing the piano. He’s taunting her. | 弹钢琴那个 他在嘲笑她 | 
| [36:58] | She knows it, too. Look at her body language. | 她听出来了 看她的身体语言 | 
| [37:00] | Watch what happens when I fast-forward to closing time. | 看好我快进到最后前发生的事 | 
| [37:03] | She seems to warm up to him. | 她看起来在跟他套近乎 | 
| [37:07] | And then watch this. | 看好了 | 
| [37:08] | Garcia, freeze it right there. | 加西亚 暂停画面 | 
| [37:11] | Look at her face. No, she doesn’t. | 看她的脸 她不是套近乎 | 
| [37:12] | She’s set herself up as bait. | 她把自己当饵抛出去了 | 
| [37:14] | Credit card says that the guy at the piano | 信用卡记录显示弹钢琴的那个男人 | 
| [37:15] | is Hamilton Bartholomew. This is what I know– | 名叫汉密尔顿·巴特洛缪 以下是我掌握的 | 
| [37:17] | His wife just filed a missing persons report | 他的妻子今早刚刚报告过 | 
| [37:19] | on him this morning. | 她的丈夫失踪了 | 
| [37:20] | She directed me to some job he just applied for, | 她让我看了他刚刚申请的几个工作 | 
| [37:22] | so I did a background check | 于是我对他做了背景调查 | 
| [37:23] | from that where they did his fingerprints. | 拿到了应聘用的指纹 | 
| [37:25] | All right, Garcia, pull Regina Lampert’s rape kit | 加西亚 调出瑞吉娜·兰伯特强奸案的证据库 | 
| [37:27] | and cross-reference the prints found and | 交叉对比我们找到的指纹 | 
| [37:28] | see if you get a match. | 看看有没有吻合 | 
| [37:30] | We need to get to her house. | 我们要赶到她家去 | 
| [37:32] | Sending her address into your GPS. | 正在给你们GPS上输地址 | 
| [37:33] | Godspeed. | 一路顺风 | 
| [38:15] | Garcia, did she pick up? | 加西亚 她接电话了吗 | 
| [38:16] | No, but we did get a 911 call from her house | 没 但我们接到了一个从她家打来的 | 
| [38:18] | and it is freaking weird. | 报警电话 而且超诡异 | 
| [38:20] | 911 operator. What’s your emergency? | 911接线员 有何紧急事件 | 
| [38:23] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [38:23] | My name is Hamilton Bartholomew. | 我叫汉密尔顿·巴特洛缪 | 
| [38:25] | I’m being held captive by a lunatic! | 我被一个疯子抓起来了 | 
| [38:29] | She took the Piano Man captive? | 她抓到了钢琴人 | 
| [38:31] | Unless he’s not the Piano Man. I mean, think about it. | 除非他不是钢琴人 我是说 你想想 | 
| [38:34] | Would the Piano Man call us to rescue him? | 是钢琴人的话会打电话求助吗 | 
| [38:36] | She could be shooting at the wrong guy. | 她可能搞错了对象 | 
| [38:38] | Garcia, keep trying the house. | 加西亚 接着试座机 | 
| [38:42] | It’s the lab. They’ve run the fingerprints. | 实验室来电 他们查了指纹 | 
| [38:43] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [38:50] | FBI! | 联调局 | 
| [38:52] | I got him! I caught him! | 我抓到他了 我抓到他了 | 
| [38:55] | This is the Piano Man. | 这就是那个钢琴人 | 
| [38:56] | No, I’m not. This woman’s crazy. | 我不是 这女的疯了 | 
| [38:59] | Regina, look at me. | 瑞吉娜 看着我 | 
| [39:01] | Look at me. Drop the gun, ok? | 看着我 放下枪 好吗 | 
| [39:05] | Please don’t let her kill me. | 求你们别让她杀了我 | 
| [39:07] | I have waited 5 years for this. | 我等今天等了五年 | 
| [39:13] | We ran the rape kit, Regina. | 我们查过证据库了 瑞吉娜 | 
| [39:16] | The fingerprint the police got off your glasses. | 警方从你的眼镜框上提取的指纹 | 
| [39:17] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 | 
| [39:18] | We compared it to Hamilton’s. | 我们用哈密尔顿的指纹做了对比 | 
| [39:20] | It didn’t match. | 并不吻合 | 
| [39:27] | That’s impossible. That’s…that’s him. | 不可能 明明就是他 | 
| [39:33] | That’s him. | 就是他 | 
| [39:34] | If you pull that trigger, | 如果你扣下扳机 | 
| [39:35] | you’re gonna kill an innocent man. | 就会错杀无辜 | 
| [39:39] | But… | 但是… | 
| [39:41] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 | 
| [39:42] | But… It’s… | 但是 这 | 
| [39:52] | – Can you walk? – Yeah. Yeah. I can walk. | -你能走吗 -可以 我能走 | 
| [39:54] | I have to put these on you. Do you understand? | 我不得不给你上铐 明白吗 | 
| [39:56] | This is for both of our safety. | 这样对大家都好 | 
| [40:04] | Hamilton Bartholomew, | 汉密尔顿·巴特洛缪 | 
| [40:05] | you’re under arrest for the rapes of 12 women | 你因涉嫌强奸12名妇女 | 
| [40:07] | and the murder of vanessa campbell. | 并谋杀凡妮莎·坎贝尔被捕 | 
| [40:28] | I was told that you would only give your statement to me. | 我听说你只想让我来录口供 | 
| [40:34] | Why didn’t you let me pull the trigger? | 你为什么不让我开枪 | 
| [40:38] | Because you would be in prison. | 因为那样你就会进监狱 | 
| [40:42] | As opposed to where I am right now? | 我现在这样就很好吗 | 
| [40:45] | I mean, while he gets a lawyer | 我是说 他会请律师 | 
| [40:49] | and a fair trial. | 还有公正的审判 | 
| [40:50] | He will never see the light of day, ever. | 他绝对会把牢底坐穿 绝对 | 
| [40:55] | Can you guarantee that? | 你能保证吗 | 
| [41:00] | You know, when they talk about victims | 你知道吗 当人们说起”被害人” | 
| [41:03] | getting revictimized by the system, | 因司法体系的缺陷而反复受创的时候 | 
| [41:06] | they mean you. | 他们说的是”你” | 
| [41:10] | I know it’s hard– | 我知道这很困难 | 
| [41:11] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 | 
| [41:13] | You have no idea what it’s like… | 你根本不知道这是什么感觉 | 
| [41:19] | when the monster from your nightmares comes back for you. | 当你噩梦中的怪物再来找你 | 
| [41:27] | Wait– | 等等 | 
| [41:28] | Look, I’m here as a courtesy. | 我来这里只是出于好意 | 
| [41:30] | Something happened to you. | 你身上发生过事情 | 
| [41:32] | Do you want to give me your statement or not? | 你还想不想给我口供了 | 
| [41:33] | What did you do to him, huh? | 你把他怎么样了 | 
| [41:36] | Did you arrest him like a good FBI agent? | 你像一个优秀的联调局探员那样逮捕了他吗 | 
| [41:44] | Or did you kill him? | 还是你杀了他 | 
| [41:51] | I didn’t pull the trigger. | 扣扳机的不是我 | 
| [41:54] | Still, your monster’s dead. | 然而 你的怪物已经死了 | 
| [42:03] | I have to live with mine. | 我却还得面对着我这个活下去 | 
| [42:08] | That’s my statement. | 这就是我的供词 | 
| [42:15] | “All the art of living | 生活的精妙之处 | 
| [42:16] | lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.” | 全在放手与坚持之完美交融 | 
| [42:20] | Henry Ellis. | 亨瑞·艾利斯 | 
| [42:39] | I’m having a bad day. | 我今天过得不怎么顺 |