| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | 杰西卡 你来了吗 | |
| [00:19] | Text Jessica. | 给杰西卡发短信 | 
| [00:21] | Ok. What would you like to say to Jessica? | 好的 你想对杰西卡说什么 | 
| [00:25] | On my way. | 正在路上 | 
| [00:26] | Don’t leave without me. | 等我一起走 | 
| [00:28] | Your text to Jessica says | 你给杰西卡的短信如下 | 
| [00:30] | “On highway. Car keys and tai chi.” | 在高速路上 车钥匙和太极 | 
| [00:33] | Ready to send it? | 可以发送了吗 | 
| [00:34] | Cancel. Cancel. | 取消 取消 | 
| [00:35] | Cancel. | 已取消 | 
| [00:37] | Text Jessica. | 给杰西卡发短信 | 
| [00:40] | Ok. What would you like to say to Jessica? | 好的 你想对杰西卡说什么 | 
| [00:43] | I am almost there. Period. | 我快到了 句号 | 
| [00:46] | Are you ready to go? Period– | 你准备出发了吗 句号 | 
| [00:48] | Uh, question mark! | 是问号 | 
| [00:49] | Your text to Jessica says | 你给杰西卡的短信如下 | 
| [00:52] | “Lost my hair. Are you ready to go on your period?” | 失去了头发 你准备好去你的句号吗 | 
| [00:55] | Ready to send it? | 可以发送了吗 | 
| [00:56] | No! no. | 不 不 | 
| [01:15] | Hey, buddy! | 伙计 | 
| [01:16] | Hey! Come on. Get out of the road! | 喂 别站在路中间 | 
| [01:22] | Hey, get out of the street, man. | 到路边去 老兄 | 
| [01:23] | Come on, there’s– | 快点 有… | 
| [01:25] | Come on, you gotta be careful, man. | 快点 你要当心 老兄 | 
| [01:26] | There’s cars comin’. Come on. | 路上车很多啊 快点 | 
| [01:27] | Hey. Get off me! | 放开我 | 
| [01:30] | Slow down, slow down! | 减速 减速 | 
| [01:31] | Get out of the road! | 别站在路中间 | 
| [01:32] | I know. There’s a guy running across the street. | 我知道 有个家伙在横穿公路 | 
| [01:35] | Hey, no, no, wait! Hey, come back. | 不要 别走 回来 | 
| [01:37] | – Come back, wait! – Get them off me! | -回来 等等 -把它们弄出来 | 
| [01:40] | Get them off me! Get them off me! | 把它们弄出来 把它们弄出来 | 
| [01:41] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [01:54] | Bone up on your manners and your Vitamin C deficiencies, crime tigers, | 各位正义使者 注意礼貌 补充维C | 
| [01:58] | because we are going to the peachtree capital of America, | 我们就要去美国的桃树首府 | 
| [02:01] | Atlanta, Georgia. | 乔治亚州的亚特兰大了 | 
| [02:02] | What’s in Atlanta? | 亚特兰大有什么事 | 
| [02:03] | Local P.D. has invited us in for an equivocal death investigation. | 当地警方请我们介入调查一起可疑的死亡事件 | 
| [02:06] | This is Albert Stillman. | 此人是艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼 | 
| [02:07] | He is an investigative journalist for a local paper. | 他是当地报纸的一名调查记者 | 
| [02:09] | 3 days ago he disappeared | 三天前他去采访一名线人 | 
| [02:11] | on his way to talk to a source for a story, | 然后就失踪了 | 
| [02:13] | and last night he was killed wandering into traffic. | 而昨晚他在公路上晃荡 结果被撞死了 | 
| [02:16] | Wait. Equivocal death means we help determine | 等等 可疑的意思是让我们判断 | 
| [02:19] | homicide versus suicide, right? | 这是谋杀还是自杀 对吧 | 
| [02:21] | Or death by misadventure. | 或意外致死 | 
| [02:22] | My point. So what happened to Mr. Stillman was tragic, | 没错 斯蒂尔曼的遭遇非常不幸 | 
| [02:24] | but what’s to equivocate? | 但有什么可疑的 | 
| [02:25] | I mean, he had some sort of mental break, end of story. | 他精神崩溃了 不是吗 | 
| [02:27] | Except that he had no history of mental illness. | 可他没有精神疾病史 | 
| [02:29] | Could this have been drug induced? | 是药物造成的吗 | 
| [02:30] | Maybe. One of his most recent stories | 有可能 他最近的一篇报道 | 
| [02:33] | was an expose on an inner city drug ring, | 揭露了市内的毒品圈子 | 
| [02:35] | and he received death threats for that one. | 他因此收到死亡威胁 | 
| [02:36] | Dealers wouldn’t let him loose in traffic, though. | 不过毒品贩子应该不会让他跑到路上 | 
| [02:38] | If somebody wanted him killed, why not just shoot him? | 如果有人想要他死 为什么不直接打死他 | 
| [02:40] | We have to reconstruct his life to answer that question. | 我们得对他进行了解 才能回答这些问题 | 
| [02:42] | Reporters like Stillman don’t just snap. | 斯蒂尔曼这种记者不会突然发疯 | 
| [02:44] | Something or someone drove him insane. | 是某些人或某些事把他逼疯了 | 
| [02:48] | If you didn’t put it there, who would, then? | 如果不是你放的 那是谁 | 
| [02:51] | – Somebody else did. You have the wrong guy. – Who put it there? | -是别人干的 你找错人了 -谁放的 | 
| [02:52] | If you didn’t do it, who did it?! | 如果不是你做的 谁做的 | 
| [02:54] | You have the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 | 
| [02:55] | Who did it, Albert? | 谁做的 艾尔伯特 | 
| [02:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:57] | Who did it? You want me to be… | 谁做的 你想让我… | 
| [02:59] | Why don’t you let me go? | 放我走吧 | 
| [03:00] | – Is that what you want? – No, I don’t. Come on– | -你想要那样子吗 -不 不要 求你 | 
| [03:02] | – I don’t want to see anything. – You see it. | -我什么都不想看见 -看到了 | 
| [03:05] | You see it. You know. | 你看到了 你知道的 | 
| [03:06] | – Why don’t you let me go. – You know. You know. | -放我走吧 -你知道 你知道的 | 
| [03:08] | And we find out who did this to you. | 我们一起去找害你的人 | 
| [03:10] | I’ll go with you to find out who did it to you, ok? | 我跟你一起去找害你的人 好不好 | 
| [03:14] | It’s right here. This is where it goes. See it? | 就在这里 就是在这里 看见了吗 | 
| [03:21] | Answer the question. You see it. You see it. | 回答问题 你看见了 你看见了 | 
| [03:23] | No, I don’t see it. I don’t see anything. | 不 我没看见 没有看见 | 
| [03:26] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 | 
| [03:30] | Please, let me go. | 求你了 放我走 | 
| [03:37] | Ohh! What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [03:39] | Dear God! It’s– | 天啊 是… | 
| [03:41] | It’s–it’s– | 是… | 
| [03:43] | I see it. | 我看见了 | 
| [03:44] | I see it! | 我看见了 | 
| [03:45] | I see it! I see it! I see it! | 我看见了 我看见了 | 
| [03:48] | I see it! | 我看见了 | 
| [04:22] | The Itch | 痒 | 
| [04:28] | “What’s the matter, you dissentious rogues, | 怎么了 你们这帮吵吵嚷嚷的乱民 | 
| [04:31] | “that rubbing the poor itch of your opinion | 在你们愚见的脓包上挠个不停 | 
| [04:33] | make yourself scabs?” | 是要变成疮痂吗 | 
| [04:34] | William Shakespeare. | 威廉·莎士比亚 | 
| [04:38] | You can see why Albert Stillman was nominated for awards. | 难怪艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼会被提名获奖 | 
| [04:41] | He wrote pieces on homeless children, | 他的报道涉及无家可归的儿童 | 
| [04:43] | police corruption, | 警察腐败 | 
| [04:44] | bankrolling local strip clubs. | 当地夜总会的资金来源 | 
| [04:46] | My kind of muckraker. Fights for the little guy. | 我喜欢这种干脏活的 替小人物说话 | 
| [04:48] | Those are also the kind of stories | 也可能是这样的报道 | 
| [04:49] | that put him in harm’s way, though. Any one of them | 让他陷入危险 任何一篇报道 | 
| [04:51] | could have gotten him killed. | 都有可能害他被杀 | 
| [04:52] | It doesn’t fit this M.O., though. | 这不符合作案方式 | 
| [04:54] | We need to consider the likelihood that there is no unsub, | 我们需要考虑没有作案嫌犯的可能性 | 
| [04:56] | that whatever happened to Stillman | 斯蒂尔曼所遭遇的事情 | 
| [04:57] | could have just been an accident. | 可能纯属意外 | 
| [04:58] | What do we know about the source he was going to see | 关于失踪当晚他去采访的线人 | 
| [05:00] | the night he disappeared? | 我们掌握了哪些情况 | 
| [05:01] | Oy, I have an update on that, mademoiselle. | 关于这个听我道来 小姐 | 
| [05:03] | I have been talking and working with Atlanta P.D.’s | 我一直在跟亚特兰大警局那位可爱至极的 | 
| [05:07] | perfectly lovely I.T. expert. | IT专家交谈共事 | 
| [05:08] | “perfectly lovely” is code for not as good as you, right, baby girl? | 可爱至极的意思就是他不如你 对吧 宝贝 | 
| [05:11] | Moi, throw shade? Never. | 你说本人在反讽 怎么可能 | 
| [05:13] | Let’s just say with a lot of my help, | 这样说吧 在我的极大帮助下 | 
| [05:15] | we’ve managed to narrow down the possibilities | 我们将目标缩小到 | 
| [05:16] | to a throwaway cell that called him | 他失踪前几小时接到的一个 | 
| [05:18] | hours before his disappearance. | 来自一次性手机的电话 | 
| [05:19] | So it’s a dead end, then. | 线索又断了 | 
| [05:20] | Yeah, and not the only one. | 对 不止如此 | 
| [05:22] | Stillman’s editor has dealt us an “aw, come on” surprise | 斯蒂尔曼的主编还给了我们个大大的惊喜 | 
| [05:25] | by filing an injunction to halt the autopsy of the recently deceased body. | 他申请禁令 不许我们给被害人验尸 | 
| [05:29] | But we have jurisdiction here. That’s pointless. | 但我们拥有司法管辖权 他那么做没用的 | 
| [05:32] | And suspicious. Thanks, Garcia. | 还很可疑 谢谢 加西亚 | 
| [05:34] | All right, when we land, Kate and I will go talk to the editor, | 落地以后 凯特和我去找编辑谈谈 | 
| [05:36] | find out what he’s hiding. | 看他到底在隐瞒什么 | 
| [05:38] | Dave, you and Morgan re-interview the witness | 戴夫 你和摩根去找那个想救斯蒂尔曼的目击者 | 
| [05:39] | who tried to save Stillman’s life. | 再向他问问情况 | 
| [05:41] | And Reid and JJ, let’s move forward with the M.E. | 里德和小洁去法医那边 | 
| [05:43] | We’re not going to let an injunction stop the investigation. | 我们不会让法院禁令妨碍案件调查的 | 
| [05:48] | So… | 那么 | 
| [05:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:50] | Did he say anything else to you besides “get off me”? | 除了”走开” 他还跟你说了什么 | 
| [05:55] | No, he just–just kind of screamed it | 没有 他就是一遍又一遍地 | 
| [05:58] | over and over and over. | 喊着这句话 | 
| [05:59] | What else was he doing? | 他还有什么表现 | 
| [06:01] | I don’t know, man, the guy was a schizo. | 我不知道 这人有精神病 | 
| [06:03] | Ok, I hear you. But any details you can give us | 我明白 但是任何关于 | 
| [06:06] | about what he was saying or how he was saying it | 他说的话以及说话方式的细节 | 
| [06:07] | might help us figure out what happened to him. | 都可能帮助我们破案 | 
| [06:10] | The whole time, he was… hitting the air. | 他当时一直对着空气乱抓 | 
| [06:15] | Like he was fighting someone? | 像是在跟人搏斗吗 | 
| [06:18] | Yeah. Except I don’t think it was someone, | 差不多吧 但我觉得搏斗对象不是人 | 
| [06:21] | I think it was something. | 而是什么东西 | 
| [06:22] | A lot of somethings, | 很多东西 | 
| [06:23] | because right before he… | 因为在他那什么 | 
| [06:26] | you know… | 之前 | 
| [06:28] | He looked right at me and he said… | 他看着我说 | 
| [06:31] | get them off me! | 把它们弄走 | 
| [06:35] | “Them.” | 它们 | 
| [06:36] | You think he said “get them off me”? | 你觉得他说的是”把它们弄走” | 
| [06:42] | Yeah, I think so. | 对 没错 | 
| [06:43] | What do you think it was? | 你觉得是什么东西 | 
| [06:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [06:48] | But it couldn’t have been good. | 但肯定不是什么好玩意 | 
| [06:51] | Agents, I appreciate you coming down here, | 探员们 感谢你们前来 | 
| [06:53] | but I have nothing to say to you about the injunction. | 但有关禁令一事我没什么好说的 | 
| [06:56] | A newspaper editor telling the FBI “no comment.” | 报纸编辑竟然跟联调局说无可奉告 | 
| [06:59] | That’s ironic. | 呵呵 | 
| [07:00] | I think we’re done here. | 就说到这吧 | 
| [07:01] | No, sir, we’re not. This is a pointless exercise. | 还没完 你这么做毫无意义 | 
| [07:03] | Tomorrow we’ll be back with a warrant | 明天我们会带着搜查令回来 | 
| [07:04] | and we’ll get the answers we came for. | 得到我们想要的答案 | 
| [07:06] | Unless that’s the point. | 除非你的目的就是 | 
| [07:07] | Waste our time and buy some more of your own. | 拖延我们 为自己争取点时间 | 
| [07:09] | Time? To do what? | 争取时间 干嘛 | 
| [07:11] | Get ahead of the story. One of your own is dead. | 编个好故事 你的手下死了 | 
| [07:13] | That reflects badly on you. | 对你影响很坏吧 | 
| [07:14] | Albert Stillman deserves some privacy. | 艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼有权保护自己的隐私 | 
| [07:16] | He was my friend. | 他是我的朋友 | 
| [07:18] | Then cooperate. | 那就合作一点 | 
| [07:20] | Because if a friend of mine died the way yours did, | 如果我的朋友这样死了 | 
| [07:21] | I wouldn’t rest until I got to the bottom of it. | 不查明真相 我是绝对不会罢休的 | 
| [07:25] | His behavior seemed like a psychosis | 他的行为像是过量吸食甲基苯丙胺[中枢兴奋药] | 
| [07:28] | from binge methamphetamine or cocaine use. | 或者可卡因导致的精神错乱 | 
| [07:30] | Go the other direction. | 恰恰相反 | 
| [07:37] | Benzos. | 苯二氮卓类药物 | 
| [07:38] | Downers. | 镇静剂 | 
| [07:39] | For his back. | 他的背有问题 | 
| [07:40] | And when he couldn’t get any more, | 后来他搞不到药了 | 
| [07:41] | I tried to get it for him, | 我就帮他 | 
| [07:42] | but by then he wasn’t interested. | 但那时候他对这些已经不感兴趣了 | 
| [07:44] | ‘Cause he’d moved on to something cheaper, like street heroin. | 因为他找到了更便宜的 比如市售海洛因之类的 | 
| [07:47] | That’s why I filed the injunction. | 所以我申请了禁令 | 
| [07:48] | I didn’t want you or the police | 我不希望你们或警察 | 
| [07:49] | to look at a toxicology report and write him off as another junkie. | 根据毒理检测 认定他是瘾君子 | 
| [07:53] | I think there’s more to it than that. | 我觉得事情没这么简单 | 
| [07:55] | Yeah, so do we. | 同意 | 
| [07:56] | What do you know about the source he was going to meet? | 你知道他要跟谁见面吗 | 
| [07:58] | Not much. All he told me, | 不太了解 他只告诉我 | 
| [08:00] | he was writing a piece on, uh, vaccinations. | 他在写一篇接种疫苗的文章 | 
| [08:02] | I’d like to see his notes. | 我想看看他的笔记 | 
| [08:03] | He kept it all up here. | 他从来都只记在脑子里 | 
| [08:05] | Said it was the one hard drive | 他说只有自己最可靠 | 
| [08:06] | nobody could hack or subpoena. | 别人黑不进来 也抢不走 | 
| [08:09] | So whatever that last story was, | 所以不管那最后的文章是什么 | 
| [08:11] | it died with him. | 都随他一起长眠了 | 
| [08:13] | How we doing, beautiful? | 有什么进展 美女 | 
| [08:15] | My perfectly coiffed eyebrows furrowed in concern. | 我美丽的眉头正紧皱着 | 
| [08:17] | Do you know that throwaway cell | 你记得打给艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼的 | 
| [08:18] | phone that called Albert Stillman? | 那个一次性手机吗 | 
| [08:20] | It made another call this morning | 今天早上这个手机 | 
| [08:22] | to a Dr. William Suri. | 又给威廉·苏利博士打电话了 | 
| [08:24] | He is a research scientist in entomology, of all things. | 他就这么巧 是个昆虫学家 | 
| [08:28] | Baby girl, hold on a second. | 宝贝 等一下 | 
| [08:40] | This guy work at Barnett College? | 这家伙是在巴尼特学院工作吗 | 
| [08:43] | I know you guys are psychic, but how did you do that? | 我知道你们有特异功能 但你究竟是怎么知道的 | 
| [08:45] | They’ve been dealing with some college incident all morning. | 他们上午一直在处理在大学里发生的一个案子 | 
| [08:49] | I’ll call you back. | 等会儿给你回电 | 
| [08:54] | Officer. The incident at the college– what do we know? | 警官 学院出了什么事 | 
| [08:57] | All we got is there was a fight in the research lab, | 据我们所知 是实验室发生了打斗 | 
| [08:59] | but nobody saw anything. It’s locked up now. | 但没有目击者 现在现场已经封锁了 | 
| [09:01] | Detectives are heading over. | 已经派了警员过去 | 
| [09:02] | All right, we need that address. | 把地址给我们 | 
| [09:09] | No forced entry. | 不是强行入室 | 
| [09:10] | Dr. Suri let his attacker in. | 是苏利博士让袭击者进来的 | 
| [09:12] | This wasn’t an assault, it was an abduction. | 这不是袭击 是绑架 | 
| [09:16] | What do we know about this guy? | 这家伙什么情况 | 
| [09:17] | Well, according to his assistant, | 据他的助手说 | 
| [09:19] | he was published but controversial. | 他发表的文章争议重重 | 
| [09:21] | Controversial. We’re talking about bugs, right? | 引起争议 他不是研究虫子的吗 | 
| [09:24] | He had extreme theories | 他提出了一些很极端的理论 | 
| [09:26] | on the impact humans have on insect mating habits. | 关于人类对昆虫交配习惯的影响 | 
| [09:35] | This is probably the doctor’s cell phone. | 这很可能是博士的手机 | 
| [09:37] | Whoever did this made sure to leave it behind. | 一定是嫌犯故意留下的 | 
| [09:40] | Didn’t want us tracing him through GPS | 不希望我们通过GPS追踪到他 | 
| [09:42] | because of the unsub’s organization. | 嫌犯思绪缜密 很有条理 | 
| [09:43] | It also means this isn’t an equivocal death investigation anymore. | 这也意味着这并非可疑死亡案件了 | 
| [09:47] | This is serial. | 而是连环案件 | 
| [09:50] | Spence. The M.E. has something we need to see right away. | 是斯宾塞 法医那有情况 要我们立刻过去 | 
| [10:22] | You. | 是你 | 
| [10:24] | What are you doing to me? | 你要对我做什么 | 
| [10:26] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [10:28] | You said you wanted proof. | 你说想要证据 | 
| [10:30] | So you attack me? | 那你就袭击我 | 
| [10:33] | You bring me to this place?! | 把我带到这里 | 
| [10:34] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 | 
| [10:36] | Do you see it? | 看到了吗 | 
| [10:38] | Please tell me that is not my blood. | 告诉我这不是我的血 | 
| [10:40] | No. No, it’s mine. | 不 不 这是我的 | 
| [10:42] | Don’t you see anything strange about it? | 你没看出它的异常吗 | 
| [10:44] | I–I need to look at it under a slide, run some tests– | 我得在显微镜下看 做些测试 | 
| [10:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [10:47] | It’s right there in front of you. It’s black! | 答案就在你面前 血是黑色的 | 
| [10:49] | No, it’s not. What are you talking about? | 不 不是 你在说什么 | 
| [10:57] | Ah! you’ve corrupted the sample. | 你污染了样本 | 
| [11:01] | How could I have corrupted the sample?! | 我怎么可能污染样本 | 
| [11:03] | Look at me! Look what you’re doing to me! | 看看我 看看你对我做的 | 
| [11:06] | I’m tied to a chair! | 我被绑在了椅子上 | 
| [11:13] | Now, I–I have listened to you. | 我听了你的话 | 
| [11:17] | I have entertained all of your theories. | 我考虑了你的理论 | 
| [11:20] | But what you have described to me… | 但你跟我描述的 | 
| [11:24] | It is not possible. | 那是不可能的 | 
| [11:28] | It might be real to you, | 也许那对你是真实的 | 
| [11:30] | but that is… | 但那是因为 | 
| [11:32] | that is because you are sick. | 那是因为你病了 | 
| [11:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [11:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [11:43] | Let me show you what it feels like to be sick like I am! | 让我告诉你病成我这样是什么感觉 | 
| [11:49] | No! | 不 | 
| [11:53] | Duct tape residue was found on his wrist, ankles, and neck. | 他的手腕 脚腕和脖子上有胶带残留物 | 
| [11:57] | So he was held against his will? | 就是说他被强行扣押过 | 
| [11:58] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [12:00] | It’s the rest of it I can’t explain. | 剩下的我就没法解释了 | 
| [12:02] | The victim’s own skin was found under his fingernails. | 死者指甲里发现了自身的皮肤 | 
| [12:05] | The fingernails were in turn gouged into different parts of his body. | 指甲抓过了全身各处不同的地方 | 
| [12:08] | He broke them off scratching himself? | 是他自己把自己挠破了吗 | 
| [12:10] | Yeah. And kept scratching all the | 是的 而且还用 | 
| [12:11] | way down to his subcutaneous layer on his index and middle fingers. | 食指和中指一直抓到了皮下组织 | 
| [12:14] | Are these track marks consistent with heroin abuse? | 这些针眼是注射海洛因留下的吗 | 
| [12:17] | Oh, yeah. Tox screen came back positive, too. | 是的 毒检结果也呈阳性 | 
| [12:19] | When was the last time he shot up? | 他上次打毒针是什么时候 | 
| [12:21] | Based on scar tissue, I’d say about a week ago. | 根据疤痕组织的情况 应该是一周前 | 
| [12:23] | Ok, so he was kicking when the unsub held him. | 所以嫌犯抓他时 他正处于戒断期 | 
| [12:27] | One of the withdrawal symptoms of that | 戒断期的症状之一 | 
| [12:28] | is it feels like your skin is on fire. | 就是感觉皮肤像着火一样 | 
| [12:30] | You can’t help but scratch. | 你不自觉地想抓皮肤 | 
| [12:31] | Think about this for a second. | 会不会是这样 | 
| [12:32] | Stillman was bound, but the unsub cut him loose. | 斯蒂尔曼被绑了 但嫌犯给他松了绑 | 
| [12:35] | He wanted him to scratch. | 他想让他自己抓 | 
| [12:37] | That tells us this isn’t torture. | 那说明这不是折磨 | 
| [12:39] | If it were torture, he would have never taken the duct tape off. | 如果是折磨 他就不会把胶带撕掉 | 
| [12:42] | What if it’s an expression of his own pain? | 如果这是他自身痛处的表现呢 | 
| [12:46] | Maybe the unsub wants his victims to feel | 也许嫌犯想让他的被害人 | 
| [12:48] | what’s going on inside of him. | 感受他自身的感觉 | 
| [12:50] | Which is? | 那是什么 | 
| [12:51] | Welts on the skin behind his ear. | 他耳朵后面有什么痕迹 | 
| [12:53] | Some sort of external irritant the unsub introduced. | 好像是嫌犯引入的某种外部刺激物 | 
| [12:56] | Saw that, too. | 我也看到了 | 
| [12:58] | Lab’s running tests. | 实验室正在进行测试 | 
| [13:00] | I don’t know, a bite, maybe? | 看起来像是咬痕 | 
| [13:06] | Wait–wait– | 等等 | 
| [13:08] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 | 
| [13:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [13:14] | What are you doing, please?! | 你在做什么 拜托 | 
| [13:18] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 | 
| [13:20] | No, no, please don’t– please don’t do this! | 不 不 求你不要这么做 | 
| [13:21] | No, you’re right! I hear you, I hear you. | 不 你是对的 我听你的 我听你的 | 
| [13:24] | Please. Please. Don’t do this! | 拜托 拜托 别这么做 | 
| [13:26] | I beg you, please don’t do this! | 求你了 别这么做 | 
| [13:28] | Please think about this. You’re right! Please stop it! | 拜托你想想 你是对的 求你停不下吧 | 
| [13:31] | Don’t, don’t, please! Don’t do this to me. | 不 不要 别这么做 | 
| [13:33] | We can talk about this. | 我们可以谈谈 | 
| [13:35] | I want to talk about this. Please, please, don’t do it! | 我想跟你谈谈 拜托 别这么做 | 
| [13:38] | No! oh, no! No, stop it! | 不 不 停下 | 
| [13:40] | Oh, no, please! | 不 求你了 | 
| [13:41] | No more, please! Please stop it! | 别再放了 求你了 求你停下 | 
| [13:43] | No, no! You’re right! No, stop it! | 不 不 你是对的 停下 | 
| [13:46] | Oh, my God! No! | 天啊 不要 | 
| [13:48] | No! Please stop it! Please stop it! | 不 求你停下 求你停下 | 
| [13:51] | Oh, stop it! I can’t breathe! | 停下 我不能呼吸了 | 
| [13:53] | I can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸了 | 
| [13:55] | Oh, please! Stop it! | 拜托 停下 | 
| [14:04] | So, we found William Suri. | 我们找到威廉·苏利了 | 
| [14:06] | Yeah. Garbage truck almost ran over him this morning. | 垃圾车今早差点轧过他 | 
| [14:09] | Our unsub didn’t hold him as long. | 嫌犯没扣留他太久 | 
| [14:11] | Then he shot him pointblank in the head. | 然后零距离对着他的头来了一枪 | 
| [14:13] | Big change in M.O. | 作案特征的显著改变 | 
| [14:14] | Not necessarily. He shows less signs of scratching, | 也不一定 他身上没那么多抓痕 | 
| [14:17] | but the bite marks are definitely there. | 但咬痕很明显 | 
| [14:19] | So, the unsub wants this guy to itch, | 所以嫌犯想让他觉得痒 | 
| [14:21] | the good doctor doesn’t play along, | 但我们的好医生不配合 | 
| [14:23] | bang, he ends the torture early. | 嘭 他提早结束了折磨 | 
| [14:25] | I don’t think this is torture for the unsub. | 我不觉得嫌犯是想折磨他们 | 
| [14:27] | I think it’s a delusion. | 我觉得是幻觉 | 
| [14:29] | Can I have those tweezers? | 能把镊子递给我吗 | 
| [14:30] | What kind of delusion? | 什么幻觉 | 
| [14:47] | Bugs. | 虫子 | 
| [14:49] | We need to deliver the profile. | 我们得发布侧写了 | 
| [14:51] | We believe the unsub we’re looking for suffers from delusional parasitosis, | 我们认为嫌犯患有寄生虫妄想症 | 
| [14:54] | a condition in which the patient believes | 有此症状的病人认为 | 
| [14:56] | that he’s being attacked or infested by bugs. | 自己被虫子袭击或感染 | 
| [14:58] | He takes his victims and covers them in insects, | 他绑架了被害人 用虫子覆盖他们全身 | 
| [15:01] | cockroaches specifically. | 具体来说是蟑螂 | 
| [15:02] | We think it’s to convince his victims | 我们认为这是为了说服他的被害人 | 
| [15:04] | that they share in his condition. | 他们患有同一病症 | 
| [15:06] | Is he trying to get them sick so he can kill them? | 他想让他们患病 然后将其杀害吗 | 
| [15:08] | Murder isn’t his goal, attention is. | 他的目标并非谋杀 而是引起注意 | 
| [15:10] | Believe it or not, this unsub is crying out for help. | 不管你们信不信 嫌犯是在求救 | 
| [15:12] | He kidnapped an investigative journalist | 他绑架了调查记者艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼 | 
| [15:14] | because he wanted Albert Stillman | 因为想让他 | 
| [15:15] | to write a story about the bugs inside of him. | 写篇关于他体内那些虫子的报道 | 
| [15:17] | Unfortunately, because Stillman was suddenly experiencing | 不幸地是 斯蒂尔曼因为突然 | 
| [15:19] | opiate withdrawal, | 停服鸦片 | 
| [15:20] | he was already hallucinating insects, | 已经产生了昆虫的幻觉 | 
| [15:22] | and this led to a psychotic break. | 导致精神崩溃 | 
| [15:24] | So the unsub changed tactics. | 因此嫌犯改变了策略 | 
| [15:25] | He kidnapped a controversial research scientist | 他绑架了一名备受争议的研究科学家 | 
| [15:28] | who he thought would be more willing to believe him. | 他觉得他会愿意相信他 | 
| [15:30] | But we think Dr. Suri recognized his condition | 但苏利博士意识到他的情况 | 
| [15:33] | for the mental illness that it is. | 是精神疾病 | 
| [15:34] | That’s why he killed him so quickly. | 所以他才那么快就杀了他 | 
| [15:37] | It is important that we not label this unsub | 我们要注意在面对媒体时 | 
| [15:39] | as crazy or insane to the media or press. | 不能把嫌犯定性成疯癫或精神病 | 
| [15:41] | He’s desperate to confirm his own self-diagnosis | 他渴望确认自己的诊断 | 
| [15:43] | and he’ll be violent towards those who don’t. | 对于那些不相信他的人 他会施以暴力 | 
| [15:45] | And this kind of delusion goes hand in hand with conspiracy thinking. | 这种幻象跟阴谋论密不可分 | 
| [15:49] | He probably believes the bugs are part of a plot | 他可能相信这些虫子是政府阴谋的一部分 | 
| [15:51] | involving the government to keep him sick. | 目的是让他生病 | 
| [15:54] | When he’s alone, he’ll be paranoid and disorganized. | 他独处时 会非常偏执散漫 | 
| [15:57] | His body will be mutilated from self-harm. | 做出自残行为 | 
| [16:00] | But his search for a fellow believer | 但他对同僚的寻找 | 
| [16:01] | will give him focus and allow him to appear calm and rational. | 会让他集中注意力 变得冷静且理智 | 
| [16:05] | We should be canvassing the entomology and infectious disease fields | 我们要注意细查昆虫学和传染病领域 | 
| [16:08] | as well as reviewing hospital intake records. | 以及医院的入院记录 | 
| [16:10] | This unsub has searched high and low for treatment for his condition, | 嫌犯会根据他的情况 到处寻求治疗 | 
| [16:13] | and we believe that he’ll return to one of these locations | 我们认为他会回到这些地方 | 
| [16:15] | for his next victim. Thank you. | 找寻下一个目标 谢谢 | 
| [16:19] | I think that we have time for one more share. | 时间还允许一个人发言 | 
| [16:22] | Anybody? | 有人要说吗 | 
| [16:25] | Go ahead, Jane. | 简 请讲 | 
| [16:27] | So, I went back to the dermatologist, | 我又去看了皮肤科医生 | 
| [16:30] | and she again tried to tell me what my problem was. | 她又一次试图解释我的病因 | 
| [16:33] | You know, she said that it was maybe mold | 她说可能是霉菌 | 
| [16:36] | or static electricity. | 或者静电 | 
| [16:39] | I mean, can you think about that, | 你们能想象吗 | 
| [16:41] | that’s what’s going on inside my body could be– | 我身体里的问题可能是 | 
| [16:44] | because of static electricity? Just… | 因为静电 | 
| [16:48] | And then she had the nerve to try and sell me a salve. | 然后她竟然还打算卖我一个什么药膏 | 
| [16:51] | And when I looked to see what was inside the salve, | 当我看药膏里的成分时 | 
| [16:53] | it was St. John’s wort. | 那居然是圣约翰草[治疗抑郁] | 
| [16:56] | I mean, really, do you think I haven’t’ already tried st. John’s wort? | 说真的 你们觉得我没用过圣约翰草吗 | 
| [17:00] | And I just… | 我只是 | 
| [17:01] | And I could see it | 现在我 | 
| [17:03] | really clearly now, you know? | 很清晰地明白 | 
| [17:05] | It’s not me. | 不是我的原因 | 
| [17:07] | It’s society. | 是这个社会 | 
| [17:09] | You know? They want me to be sick. | 他们想让我生病 | 
| [17:12] | Because if I’m sick, if it’s me, | 因为如果我病了 是我自己造成的 | 
| [17:14] | they can keep ignoring me. | 他们就能继续无视我 | 
| [17:16] | But I won’t be ignored anymore. | 但我不会再甘于被无视 | 
| [17:20] | Thank you for letting me share. | 谢谢你们听我讲 | 
| [17:26] | Ok, why don’t we stand up and join hands | 我们何不起身携手 | 
| [17:29] | and end our meeting with our prayer. | 以祈祷结束我们的集会 | 
| [17:34] | Lord, grant me the wisdom to see the light… | 主啊 赐予我智慧来看到光明 | 
| [17:38] | Hi. I’m Leo. | 我是里奥 | 
| [17:39] | The strength to believe the truth… | 赐予我力量来相信真理 | 
| [17:41] | Serenity with my body… | 以吾宁静之身 | 
| [17:44] | The courage to know how to… | 赐予我勇气来懂得如何 | 
| [17:48] | There’s an inherent contradiction in who this unsub is. | 关于嫌犯的身份 有个内在矛盾 | 
| [17:51] | Only one? | 只有一个吗 | 
| [17:52] | All right, humor me. | 听我说 | 
| [17:53] | This guy has a phobia of insects, right? | 这人有昆虫恐惧症 对吧 | 
| [17:55] | So why subject his victims to the very thing he hates? | 那为何要让死者经受他最讨厌的东西呢 | 
| [17:58] | It’s not a phobia. | 那不是恐惧症 | 
| [17:59] | Well, maybe not, but the bugs disgust him. | 也许不是 但他反感虫子 | 
| [18:01] | Labels are important here. | 归类很重要 | 
| [18:02] | The original name for this was entomophobia, | 这种病原名是昆虫恐惧症 | 
| [18:04] | which is, yes, the fear/ disgust at being bitten, being stung, | 那就是说 他讨厌被叮咬 被蛰 | 
| [18:07] | or the fear of future infestation, | 或者害怕将来会遭遇虫灾 | 
| [18:09] | but if you have delusional parasitosis, | 但寄生虫妄想症的表现是 | 
| [18:11] | you believe you’re already infested. | 你相信自己已经被虫子侵害 | 
| [18:12] | Present tense, not future tense. | 现在时态 不是将来时 | 
| [18:14] | So his worst fear has come true. | 所以他最害怕的事已经成真了 | 
| [18:16] | What he wants now is exposure. | 他现在想要的是曝光 | 
| [18:17] | He believes if society and the | 他相信如果社会界 | 
| [18:19] | scientific community take him seriously, | 和科学界能严肃对待他的问题 | 
| [18:20] | maybe he’ll get relief. | 也许他就能得到解脱 | 
| [18:21] | Yeah, but that’s impossible if it’s all in his head. | 如果一切都是他的幻想 那就不可能 | 
| [18:23] | The more people that tell him that, | 跟他这么说的人越多 | 
| [18:24] | the more angry he’s gonna get. | 他就会越愤怒 | 
| [18:26] | Which is why he’ll take solace in people | 所以他才会从和他一样挫败的人 | 
| [18:27] | who are as frustrated as he is. | 那里感到安慰 | 
| [18:29] | Guys, there’s a suspect pool we’ve been missing all along. | 伙计们 我们忽略了一个团体 | 
| [18:34] | I’m here for helping. | 随时效劳 | 
| [18:35] | Garcia, I’m going to run through a series | 加西亚 我马上会告诉你一系列 | 
| [18:36] | of debated and controversial diseases. | 有争议性的疾病 | 
| [18:38] | I want you to tell me if there are | 希望你能告诉我这片地区有没有 | 
| [18:39] | any support groups in the area. | 任何关于那些疾病的援助小组 | 
| [18:40] | – Hit me. – Fibromyalgia. | -说吧 -纤维性肌痛 | 
| [18:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [18:44] | Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. | 慢性疲劳综合征 | 
| [18:45] | No. | 没有 | 
| [18:46] | Recurrent Lyme Disease. | 复发性莱姆病 | 
| [18:48] | Negative. | 没有 | 
| [18:50] | Morgellons? | 莫吉隆斯症 | 
| [18:53] | There’s a Magellan’s Astronomy Club that meets on Tuesdays. | 有个麦哲伦天文俱乐部每周二活动 | 
| [18:55] | No, Morgellons. | 不 是莫吉隆斯症 | 
| [18:56] | Morgellons M-o-r-g-e-l-l-o-n-s. | |
| [18:58] | Huh. Those vowels will get ya. | 这些元音很难辨啊 | 
| [19:01] | Checking now. | 正在找 | 
| [19:02] | I’ll bite. What’s Morgellons? | 我很好奇 莫吉隆斯症是什么 | 
| [19:03] | It’s a syndrome where sufferers believe they have | 是一种综合征 患者相信 | 
| [19:05] | disease-causing fibers under their skin. | 他们的皮肤下面有致病纤维 | 
| [19:06] | They collect them only to | 他们会将其收集起来 | 
| [19:07] | later be told by dermatologists | 但随后会被皮肤科医生告知 | 
| [19:08] | that all they’ve found is lint, dead skin, | 他们找到的都是线头 死皮 | 
| [19:10] | or their own picked scabs. | 或者他们自己的结痂 | 
| [19:11] | Sounds like it’s on the OCD spectrum. | 听起来像是强迫症的范畴 | 
| [19:13] | There’s a lot of overlap. There’s also patients | 有很多重叠案例 还有些病人 | 
| [19:15] | who insist the fibers are insect like in nature. | 坚信那些纤维就像是自然界的昆虫 | 
| [19:17] | Yeah, update. There’s a Morgellons group | 好了 有个莫吉隆斯症小组 | 
| [19:19] | that gets together tonight, actually. Just missed then. | 今晚有活动 实际上 刚解散 | 
| [19:22] | Garcia, we need an address. | 加西亚 把地址给我们 | 
| [19:23] | Done. | 搞定 | 
| [19:23] | JJ, you and Morgan go and see if they’ll talk to us. | 小洁 你跟摩根去试试跟他们谈谈 | 
| [19:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [19:32] | The drinking water. | 这水不能喝 | 
| [19:33] | Drinking wa… | 水… | 
| [19:36] | You think they put it in the drinking water? | 你觉得他们在水里做手脚了吗 | 
| [19:38] | Yeah, that’s the easiest way to infect us. | 没错 这是让我们感染的最简单的方法 | 
| [19:40] | That means everyone’s sick. | 也就是说所有人都病了 | 
| [19:42] | Everyone is sick. | 没错 | 
| [19:44] | See, but you and I, we react to it differently. Right? | 但是你和我 跟其他人不一样 | 
| [19:47] | We feel it differently. | 我们有不一样的感觉 | 
| [19:48] | That’s what makes us special. | 我们很特别 | 
| [19:53] | So… | 所以说 | 
| [19:55] | if it’s this thing that I have… | 要是我得的这病 | 
| [19:56] | We have. | 我们得的 | 
| [19:59] | that we have… | 我们得的 | 
| [20:01] | is real– | 是真的 | 
| [20:02] | Oh, it’s very real. | 绝对是真的 | 
| [20:03] | How do I get people to believe us? | 那怎样才能让别人相信我们呢 | 
| [20:05] | I was getting really close, | 我差一点就成功了 | 
| [20:06] | and that’s when they tried to kill me. | 然后他们就想杀掉我 | 
| [20:09] | They tried to kill you? | 他们想杀掉你 | 
| [20:11] | When you worked at… | 当你在… | 
| [20:14] | Well, how do you live with that? | 那你怎么活到现在的 | 
| [20:16] | They could just come and get you anytime. | 他们随时就能来把你抓走 | 
| [20:17] | Actually, I’m grateful. | 实际上我反而很感激 | 
| [20:19] | ’cause whatever they did to me, | 因为他们对我所做的事 | 
| [20:21] | it turned up the volume, ok? | 让我的反应更加灵敏 | 
| [20:23] | It improved my intuition, my instincts. | 增强了我的直觉 我的本能 | 
| [20:26] | When something’s wrong, it comes out more. | 当要出事时 出来活动的虫子会更多 | 
| [20:31] | While we’ve been sitting here, it hasn’t come out once. | 我们坐在这时 却一点感觉也没有 | 
| [20:33] | That tells me something. | 这说明了一件事 | 
| [20:40] | I haven’t felt it either. | 我也没感觉到 | 
| [20:41] | See? | 看到没 | 
| [20:43] | Maybe that’s the cure. | 说不定这就是治愈的方法 | 
| [20:47] | You and me. | 你和我 | 
| [20:49] | Maybe. | 说不定 | 
| [20:59] | How bad does it get for you? | 你有多严重 | 
| [21:05] | Pretty bad. | 很严重 | 
| [21:14] | Do you want to see? | 你想看看吗 | 
| [21:15] | Yeah, but…not here. | 想 但这里不行 | 
| [21:24] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 | 
| [21:26] | Why am I not surprised that the FBI | 我怎么对联调局光临 | 
| [21:28] | is showing up at my meetings? | 我的小组一点都不惊讶呢 | 
| [21:30] | Look, we’re just asking if you can think of anyone | 我们只是想知道你能不能 | 
| [21:32] | who might fit our profile. | 想到符合侧写的人 | 
| [21:34] | Oh, I’ll tell you what I think. | 我来告诉你我是怎么想的 | 
| [21:35] | I think this is the same tactic | 我觉得这是联调局 | 
| [21:37] | that the FBI pulls over and over again. | 玩了一遍又一遍的老把戏 | 
| [21:40] | Occupy, WTO, anti-war groups, | 什么占领活动 世贸组织和反战组织 | 
| [21:43] | only this time, you people are really | 可惜这次 你们 | 
| [21:44] | scraping the bottom of the barrel. | 不得不放下身段了 | 
| [21:46] | I’ll bet that you even worked out | 我打赌你们在来的路上 | 
| [21:48] | a little shakedown speech on the way over. | 已经想好说服我的演讲了吧 | 
| [21:50] | Hey, weirdoes, we support your right for free assembly, | 你好啊怪人 我们支持你们合法集会的权利 | 
| [21:54] | but there might be a serial killer among you, | 但是你们之间说不定有个连环杀手 | 
| [21:56] | so watch your back. | 当心点哦 | 
| [21:57] | Right? You want us scared. | 对吧 你希望我们活在恐惧之中 | 
| [21:59] | You want us isolated. | 想把我们孤立起来 | 
| [22:01] | That way it’s easier for you to | 这样你们就能更轻松地 | 
| [22:02] | tell us Morgellons is made up. | 告诉我们莫吉隆斯症是虚构的 | 
| [22:04] | Ms. Randall, we have no opinion about your condition | 兰德尔小姐 我们对你的身体状况 | 
| [22:06] | one way or the other. | 没有别的看法 | 
| [22:10] | Do you see this man? | 看到这人了吗 | 
| [22:12] | His name is Albert Stillman. | 他叫艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼 | 
| [22:17] | And this man. | 还有这个 | 
| [22:18] | Dr. William Suri. | 威廉·苏利博士 | 
| [22:19] | Do you see him? | 看到了吗 | 
| [22:21] | This is not made up. This is real. | 这不是编的 这是真实存在的 | 
| [22:22] | The man we’re looking for | 我们要找的人 | 
| [22:23] | thinks he has cockroaches inside of him. | 认为他体内有蟑螂 | 
| [22:26] | He’d be quiet. Not demonstrative. | 他很安静 不会夸夸其谈 | 
| [22:29] | Probably not comfortable sharing to the entire group, | 可能不喜欢向所有组员分享自己的经历 | 
| [22:30] | but very convincing one on one. | 但很喜欢做一对一的分享 | 
| [22:36] | Ms. Randall, do you know anyone like that? | 兰德尔小姐 你认识符合描述的人吗 | 
| [22:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:44] | No one. | 没有 | 
| [22:45] | What makes you think that he would even show up here? | 你们为什么认为他会来这里 | 
| [22:48] | ’cause your group would listen to what he has to say, | 因为你的组员愿意听他说 | 
| [22:50] | and you’d believe him. | 你们会相信他 | 
| [22:51] | But that doesn’t mean we’re like him. | 但这不意味着我们跟他一样 | 
| [22:53] | No, it doesn’t. | 是的 你们不一样 | 
| [22:55] | But it could mean you’re his next target. | 但你们也许就是他的下一个目标 | 
| [23:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [23:06] | Yeah. | 确定 | 
| [23:10] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [23:14] | 1… | 一 | 
| [23:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [23:17] | I didn’t want you to tense up. | 我不想让你太紧张 | 
| [23:19] | No, it’s ok. | 没关系 | 
| [23:20] | It’s worse when you tense up. | 你一紧张就会变得更严重 | 
| [23:23] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 太棒了 | 
| [23:25] | Uh, can you hand me a slide? | 能给我一张盖玻片吗 | 
| [23:43] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [23:45] | All right, look. | 你看 | 
| [23:47] | They should be wiggling. | 它们应该在扭动 | 
| [23:49] | Can you see them? | 你看得到吗 | 
| [23:52] | Please see them. | 一定要看到 | 
| [23:55] | I see them. | 我看到了 | 
| [23:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:59] | Are they only in your blood? | 它们只存在于你的血液里吗 | 
| [24:05] | No. | 不 | 
| [24:08] | They’re everywhere. | 它们无处不在 | 
| [24:17] | Tell me again that it’s real. | 再告诉我一遍那是真的 | 
| [24:24] | It’s real. | 那是真的 | 
| [24:30] | Can you heal me? | 你能治好我吗 | 
| [24:37] | Yeah. I can. | 我能 | 
| [25:02] | Where are we on the E.R. intake? | 急诊室的病人名单查得怎么样了 | 
| [25:04] | Garcia weeded out the mental health transfers. | 加西亚排查了因心理健康转移的病人 | 
| [25:06] | No one fits. | 没有符合条件的人 | 
| [25:07] | Our best bet is still the Morgellons Group. | 最有可能的还是莫吉隆斯症小组 | 
| [25:09] | – When’s their next meeting? – Next week. | -他们下次集会是什么时候 -下周 | 
| [25:11] | It’s too long to wait. | 太久了 | 
| [25:12] | We could take another shot at the leader. | 我们可以再去问下组长 | 
| [25:13] | There’s definitely something that she was holding back. | 她肯定对我们有所隐瞒 | 
| [25:15] | You had thought she wouldn’t rattle. | 你知道她是不会松口的 | 
| [25:16] | She won’t. We’re gonna have to find some other way in. | 是不会 我们得换个对策 | 
| [25:21] | Top of the morning, fellow leprechauns. | 早上好 小伙伴们 | 
| [25:23] | Where did Lisa Randall go after she met with JJ and Morgan? | 莉莎·兰德尔见过小洁和摩根之后去了哪里 | 
| [25:26] | According to her credit card… | 根据信用卡记录来看 | 
| [25:28] | drugstores. | 她去了几家药店 | 
| [25:29] | 5 of them, to be precise. | 准确地说 去过五家 | 
| [25:31] | And she bought a single item 5 times. | 且买的是一样的东西 | 
| [25:33] | – Diaper rash cream. – All right, thanks. | -尿布疹膏 -知道了 谢谢 | 
| [25:35] | JJ, see if she’ll come in and talk. | 小洁 叫她过来问话 | 
| [25:37] | Reid, I need you to go to the drugstore. | 里德 麻烦你去一趟药店 | 
| [26:03] | You sleep? | 你睡了吗 | 
| [26:06] | I never really sleep. | 我从没真正睡着过 | 
| [26:08] | Hi, Jane, honey, come on. Quick like a bunny. | 简 亲爱的 快来开门 | 
| [26:10] | Oh, it’s Lisa. | 是莉莎 | 
| [26:12] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她来干嘛 | 
| [26:13] | Well, she takes me to the meetings sometimes. | 她有时候会来载我去互助会 | 
| [26:16] | Hey, open this door! | 把门打开 | 
| [26:17] | Open this door right now! | 立刻把门打开 | 
| [26:21] | Hi, honey, it’s me. Are you in there? | 亲爱的 是我 你在吗 | 
| [26:23] | Jane, open this door! | 简 快开门 | 
| [26:27] | Get rid of her. | 让她走 | 
| [26:30] | Calm down. She’s one of us, right? | 别慌 她是自己人 | 
| [26:36] | Are you in there? | 你在吗 | 
| [26:40] | Don’t. | 别去 | 
| [26:41] | I want to see who it is. | 我想看看是谁的电话 | 
| [26:45] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [26:46] | – It’s probably– – No. | -说不定 -不 | 
| [26:47] | Be quiet. | 别出声 | 
| [26:49] | Yes, Agent Jareau. | 是 洁婼探员 | 
| [26:52] | Yes. Yes, I’ll come down to the station. | 好 我马上来警局 | 
| [27:00] | She–she’s talking to the police? | 她在和警察说话吗 | 
| [27:01] | Why would she talk to the police like that? | 她为什么会和警察打电话 | 
| [27:03] | No, no, she called somebody an agent. | 不不 她叫那人探员 | 
| [27:04] | That–that’s not the police, it’s the Fed. | 那不是警察 是联调局 | 
| [27:06] | What do they want with us? | 他们找我们干什么 | 
| [27:13] | I’ll take care of it. Just hold on. | 别慌 我来处理 | 
| [27:22] | Ms. Randall, I’m Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. | 兰德尔小姐 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳 | 
| [27:25] | I have already told the other agents everything that I have to say. | 我已经对其他探员把该说的都说了 | 
| [27:31] | Do you know why you itch? | 你知道你为什么会发痒吗 | 
| [27:32] | Well, my neurologist tried | 我的神经科医师 | 
| [27:34] | to explain it as simply as he could to me | 把病理解释得尽可能简单 | 
| [27:35] | so I would stop coming to his office. | 好让我别再去找他 | 
| [27:38] | My amygdala, which is the emotional center of my brain, | 我的杏仁体 也就是大脑的情感中心 | 
| [27:41] | has hijacked my prefrontal cortex, | 劫持了我的前额皮质 | 
| [27:43] | which is the rational side. | 也就是处理理性思考的那部分 | 
| [27:44] | So in times of stress, I itch. | 所以我一紧张就会发痒 | 
| [27:47] | But, look at me now. | 可你看我 | 
| [27:50] | I’m in the FBI office being questioned. | 我坐在联调局办公室里被问话 | 
| [27:52] | One would think that would be a very stressful thing | 这么有压力的情况下 | 
| [27:54] | for anyone and I’m not itching. | 我却一点也不感觉痒 | 
| [27:57] | How old was she when she died? | 她去世的时候多大 | 
| [28:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [28:02] | Did she make it to her third birthday? | 她到三岁了吗 | 
| [28:04] | I don’t know who you talked to, | 我不知道是谁告诉你的 | 
| [28:07] | but you have no right. | 可你无权问这些 | 
| [28:08] | I haven’t talked to anyone. | 我没问过任何人 | 
| [28:09] | I’m trained to see what’s in front of me. | 观察是我的强项 | 
| [28:13] | I notice that you don’t | 我注意到你戴着手套的手上 | 
| [28:14] | wear a wedding ring under your gloves. | 并没有戴婚戒 | 
| [28:17] | I think a condition like yours makes it difficult | 想必以你的情况应该很难和人 | 
| [28:19] | to build intimate relationships. | 建立亲密关系 | 
| [28:21] | I know you looked everywhere for some sort of relief. | 我知道你为了缓解病情 什么都试过了 | 
| [28:24] | Doctors’ prescriptions, antihistamines. None of it worked. | 医生开的处方 抗组胺药 都不管用 | 
| [28:27] | Nothing until you found this. | 直到你发现了这个 | 
| [28:31] | This works, doesn’t it? | 这个很有效 不是吗 | 
| [28:35] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [28:41] | Someone who’s not a mother | 没做过妈妈的人 | 
| [28:42] | doesn’t stumble on a cure like that by accident. | 不可能偶然发现这种偏方 | 
| [28:51] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 | 
| [28:59] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 | 
| [29:01] | She was a preemie. | 她是早产儿 | 
| [29:02] | So she was in and out of hospitals a lot. | 所以她常去医院 | 
| [29:08] | Her skin at the end… | 她的皮肤最后 | 
| [29:12] | I guess it was from the tests and everything. | 我猜是因为各种皮试什么的 | 
| [29:17] | I was a new parent. | 我那时刚做妈妈 | 
| [29:19] | Do you know that feeling of, am I doing it right? | 你明白那种感受吗 问自己 我这么做对吗 | 
| [29:24] | Am I helping? | 我这么做有用吗 | 
| [29:26] | You know? You just don’t know. | 你懂吗 那种无法确定的感觉 | 
| [29:31] | I’m also trained to listen to what people say, | 我还很擅长聆听 | 
| [29:33] | and that question, am I helping? | 你刚才问 我这么做有用吗 | 
| [29:36] | You ask yourself that every day, don’t you? | 你每天都这么问自己 是不是 | 
| [29:41] | I know you help the people who come to your meetings. | 我知道你去帮互助会上的每一个人 | 
| [29:43] | I know you want to help us. | 我知道你想帮我们 | 
| [29:46] | I do? | 是吗 | 
| [29:47] | Yes, you do. Because there’s a man | 是的 因为你的互助会上 | 
| [29:48] | who comes to your meetings who puts you on edge, | 来了一个男人让你很不安 | 
| [29:50] | and your instincts of self-preservation | 你自我保护的直觉 | 
| [29:52] | are telling you not to trust him, | 让你不要相信他 | 
| [29:53] | and those instincts are always right. | 直觉总是没错的 | 
| [29:56] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [29:59] | His name is Leo. | 他叫里奥 | 
| [30:01] | I don’t have his number or anything, | 我没有他的电话或任何信息 | 
| [30:02] | but I did see him talking to | 但我昨晚看见他 | 
| [30:04] | one of my friends last night—Jane. | 和我的朋友简说话 | 
| [30:07] | I knocked on her door this morning. | 今早我去敲她家的门 | 
| [30:08] | She didn’t answer, but there was someone inside | 她没开门 但里面有人 | 
| [30:10] | because I heard them whispering. | 因为我听见低语声 | 
| [30:12] | I need Jane’s information immediately. | 请把简的信息给我 | 
| [30:15] | Jane Posner, this is the FBI. Open up! | 简·波斯纳 联调局 开门 | 
| [30:17] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 | 
| [30:19] | Open the door, Jane. | 把门打开 简 | 
| [30:20] | No. No. He was right. | 不 不 他是对的 | 
| [30:28] | We’re not looking for you. We’re looking for Leo. | 我们不是找你的 我们找里奥 | 
| [30:30] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 | 
| [30:32] | – He’s gone. – Clear. | -他走了 -安全 | 
| [30:34] | And you’re never gonna find him. | 你们永远不会找到他 | 
| [30:42] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [30:58] | Have you ever heard of a folie a deux, Jane? | 你听说过感应性精神病吗 简 | 
| [31:01] | It’s where two people suffer from the same delusional belief. | 指亲密的两个人陷入同一种妄想 | 
| [31:06] | We’re not delusional. | 我们没有妄想 | 
| [31:09] | He gets me. | 他懂我 | 
| [31:10] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [31:11] | Then tell us where he is | 那就告诉我们他在哪 | 
| [31:12] | so we can understand what the two of you have. | 好让我们可以理解你们 | 
| [31:15] | You’ll kill him. | 你们会杀了他 | 
| [31:15] | We’re not killers. | 我们不是杀人犯 | 
| [31:17] | We’re his best hope for getting better. | 他要想痊愈就只能靠我们 | 
| [31:19] | All we want to do is get him the help he needs. | 我们只是想尽力帮助他 | 
| [31:21] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 | 
| [31:23] | You already tried to kill him once. | 你们已经试图杀害过他一次 | 
| [31:26] | When was that? | 那是什么时候 | 
| [31:27] | Don’t play dumb. With the vaccinations. | 别装傻 你们想用疫苗杀他 | 
| [31:30] | What vaccinations? | 什么疫苗 | 
| [31:34] | I don’t have to talk to you. So… | 我没必要告诉你们 | 
| [31:36] | No, all you got to do is listen. | 不 你听着就行了 | 
| [31:38] | ‘Cause the closer we get to the truth, | 因为我们越接近真相 | 
| [31:41] | the more you’re going to be compelled to itch. | 你身上就会越痒 | 
| [31:43] | The first victim who met Leo | 第一名死者见里奥 | 
| [31:45] | was going to write a story about vaccinations. | 是为了写一篇关于疫苗的报道 | 
| [31:47] | Is that how this all started, | 就是这样开始的吗 | 
| [31:49] | because Leo got vaccinations? | 始于里奥接种疫苗 | 
| [31:52] | That’s a yes. | 看来是对的 | 
| [31:55] | Find out who gave him the vaccinations, | 只要能找出是谁给他接种的疫苗 | 
| [31:56] | we find Leo. | 就能找到里奥 | 
| [31:59] | Was it his doctor? | 是他的医生吗 | 
| [32:03] | Nope, wasn’t his doctor. | 不对 看来不是他的医生 | 
| [32:04] | Must have been work, then. | 那就一定是因为工作了 | 
| [32:06] | Was it the military? Did Leo serve? | 是军队吗 里奥服过役吗 | 
| [32:11] | It’s not military. | 不是因为参军 | 
| [32:13] | Did he work in medicine? | 他在医药业工作过吗 | 
| [32:17] | Is it the hospital? Is that where he worked? | 是不是医院 他是不是在那里工作过 | 
| [32:19] | Or was it something more like infectious diseases? | 还是说因为要跟传染病打交道 | 
| [32:22] | ‘Cause you’d have to get vaccinated for that. | 所以必须要接种疫苗 | 
| [32:27] | Like the Center for Disease Control, | 比如说疾病控制中心 | 
| [32:29] | right here in Atlanta. | 正好就在亚特兰大 | 
| [32:33] | Leave him alone. | 你们放过他吧 | 
| [32:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [32:55] | What did you tell them? | 你对他们说了什么 | 
| [32:56] | – I didn’t say anything. – Yes, you did. | -我什么都没说 -你明明说了 | 
| [32:57] | – No, I didn’t. I didn’t say anything. – Yes, you did. | -我没有 我什么都没说 -你说了 | 
| [32:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [33:00] | Let’s go. | 跟我来 | 
| [33:08] | Leo Jenkins. Haven’t thought of him in a while. | 里奥·詹金斯 有阵子没想起这个人了 | 
| [33:10] | Our search told us he worked here 6 months ago, | 我们调查发现他半年前在这里工作 | 
| [33:12] | but his address isn’t current. | 但他留的不是现居地址 | 
| [33:13] | Yeah, he asked me to send | 是啊 他让我把他最后一次工资 | 
| [33:14] | his last check to a different address. | 寄到了别的地址 | 
| [33:16] | He was pretty paranoid by the end. | 他在离职前变得很疑神疑鬼 | 
| [33:17] | Because of the vaccinations? | 因为疫苗的事吗 | 
| [33:19] | Which he didn’t even need. | 他其实根本不需要 | 
| [33:20] | I mean, he was a low-level lab assistant, | 他只是个实验室助理 | 
| [33:22] | for god’s sake. We were trying to help him. | 老天 我们只是想帮他 | 
| [33:24] | Why would you give him shots he didn’t need? | 为什么要让他接种不需要的疫苗 | 
| [33:27] | Leo had a painful case of shingles in his left arm. | 里奥左臂的带状疱疹让他疼痛不已 | 
| [33:31] | One of the docs around here | 这里的一位医生 | 
| [33:32] | gave him the antiviral acyclovir, | 为他注射了抗病毒药物阿昔洛韦 | 
| [33:35] | which, uh, deadened the nerves in his arm… | 能完全杀死他胳膊里的 | 
| [33:38] | altogether. Here’s his address. | 神经细胞 这是他的地址 | 
| [33:40] | How did that lead to cockroaches? | 这又怎么联系到蟑螂上的 | 
| [33:42] | Your brain and nervous system | 人的大脑和神经系统 | 
| [33:43] | work on a best-guess feedback loop. | 基于一种判断反馈机理 | 
| [33:46] | The nerves might be dead, | 神经可能已被杀死 | 
| [33:47] | but your brain hasn’t figured that out yet. | 但大脑却并不知情 | 
| [33:49] | It’s still sending stimuli to the dead nerves | 它仍不断刺激已被杀死的神经细胞 | 
| [33:51] | in an attempt to get them to react. | 想要让那些细胞做出反应 | 
| [33:52] | Like an amputee who has feeling in his phantom limb. | 就好比截肢患者会产生幻肢现象 | 
| [33:55] | Exactly. Leo started scratching and he couldn’t stop. | 没错 里奥开始没完没了地抓痒 | 
| [34:00] | Well, we told him the | 我们告诉过他 | 
| [34:00] | feelings will come back when the drugs wore off, | 只要药效退了感觉就会恢复 | 
| [34:02] | But, uh, he insisted that | 但他坚持说 | 
| [34:05] | we’d put cockroach larvae in his vaccine. | 我们在给他的疫苗中加了蟑螂幼虫 | 
| [34:08] | That it was a conspiracy, that we were all trying to kill him. | 说这是阴谋 我们在合谋置他于死地 | 
| [34:11] | We tried almost everything to talk him out of it. | 为了劝他我们什么都试过了 | 
| [34:13] | Well, almost everything. | 也不能说都试遍了 | 
| [34:15] | What didn’t you try? | 还有什么你们没试过 | 
| [34:31] | Leo, the FBI is looking for you. | 里奥 联调局的人在找你 | 
| [34:34] | Yeah, I know they are. | 这个我知道 | 
| [34:37] | What I don’t know is who you are. | 我不知道的是你的身份 | 
| [34:42] | I had to rethink everything I know about you. | 我重新回忆了一遍所有关于你的事 | 
| [34:50] | At the meetings, when you shared | 在互助会时 你说过 | 
| [34:51] | about pulling the fibers from your body | 把纤维从身体中拔出来 | 
| [34:54] | and you said they felt like spider legs… | 那种感觉让你想到蜘蛛腿 | 
| [34:57] | You talked about how that made you feel crazy | 你说那感觉让你很抓狂 | 
| [34:58] | ’cause you’re afraid of spider legs? | 因为你害怕蜘蛛腿 | 
| [35:01] | But is that true? | 你说的是真话吗 | 
| [35:03] | Are you afraid of spiders, Lisa? | 你害怕蜘蛛吗 莉莎 | 
| [35:05] | Yes. | 害怕 | 
| [35:05] | – You are? – Yes. | -真的 -真的 | 
| [35:12] | No…you don’t have to do this. | 不要 别这样 | 
| [35:14] | No, I do have to. I do have to, | 不 有这个必要 我必须做 | 
| [35:16] | Because, see, I don’t know what the truth is anymore. | 因为我不知道你说的哪些是真话 | 
| [35:29] | No. | 不要 | 
| [35:30] | See, you and I are gonna have a little chat. | 我们得好好谈谈 | 
| [35:34] | Come on, Leo. | 拜托了 里奥 | 
| [35:40] | I’ll just tell you anything that you want to know. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 | 
| [35:42] | Just tell me what you want to know. | 告诉我你到底想知道什么 | 
| [35:43] | It’s simple. Who do you work for? | 很简单 你为谁工作 | 
| [35:46] | I don’t–I don’t work for anybody. | 我没有 没有为任何人工作 | 
| [35:58] | Who do you work for? Who do you work for? | 你到底为谁工作 在为谁卖命 | 
| [36:00] | I don’t work for anybody! | 我没有为任何人工作 | 
| [36:02] | I just don’t work for anybody. | 没为任何人卖命 | 
| [36:05] | I’ll tell you I just don’t work for… | 我告诉你我不为任何人 | 
| [36:07] | You don’t work for anybody? You’re unemployed? | 你不为别人工作吗 你现在在待业吗 | 
| [36:08] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你到底想让我说什么 | 
| [36:09] | Who do you work for? Ok? | 你到底为谁工作 回答我 | 
| [36:12] | We’ll keep going. We’ll keep going until you give me… | 我们就这样 直到你说实话为止 | 
| [36:14] | – Who do you work for? – I don’t work for anybody! | -你到底为谁工作 -我不为任何人工作 | 
| [36:17] | No! | 不要 | 
| [36:18] | – It’s very simple! – I don’t work for anybody! | -问题很简单 -我不为任何人工作 | 
| [36:19] | Who do you work for?! | 你到底为谁卖命 | 
| [36:20] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联调局 不许动 | 
| [36:24] | Oh, God. | 老天 | 
| [36:29] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [36:31] | She works for you, doesn’t she? | 她是你们的人 对吧 | 
| [36:32] | We’re not here for her. We’re here to talk to you. | 我们不是为她而来 是想跟你谈谈 | 
| [36:34] | How about you let her go and we’ll do that. | 不如你先放了她 然后我们好好谈谈 | 
| [36:35] | You want to talk? Then how come these things | 你只想谈谈 那为什么我个胳膊里的东西 | 
| [36:37] | in my arms are going crazy, huh? | 像疯了一样在爬 | 
| [36:39] | I know how this goes, ok? | 我知道你们想怎么样 | 
| [36:41] | I know how this goes. You shoot me | 我知道 你们会杀了我 | 
| [36:43] | And then you cover up the whole thing. That’s how it goes. | 然后就把整件事掩盖掉 你们就会这样 | 
| [36:45] | Is it happening now? | 它们现在在动吗 | 
| [36:46] | Of course it’s happening now. | 当然了 | 
| [36:48] | Don’t tell me you don’t see it. | 你别跟我说你看不见 | 
| [36:49] | Come on, you see it. | 少来了 你明明看得到 | 
| [36:50] | You see it! | 你看得到 | 
| [36:54] | I can make it go away. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [37:03] | Now, is that your phone? | 这是你的电话吗 | 
| [37:09] | Yeah, that’s my phone. | 没错 是我的电话 | 
| [37:13] | Don’t — what are you doing? | 别 你干吗 | 
| [37:15] | Now, look at the camera. | 看摄像头 | 
| [37:19] | What? I’ve shot video footage of myself a million times. | 干吗 我都给自己录过无数次像了 | 
| [37:21] | You guys do something to it and the image is gone. | 然后你们耍点把戏就把图像弄没了 | 
| [37:24] | It’s gone. You guys do something to it. | 没了 肯定是你们搞的把戏 | 
| [37:26] | I’m not shooting video. | 我没有在录像 | 
| [37:28] | This is a reflection. | 这只是摄像头成像而已 | 
| [37:29] | Now look at it. Go ahead, look. | 看吧 来啊 看看 | 
| [37:30] | Look at your arm. | 看看你的胳膊 | 
| [37:37] | Is it going away? | 是不是好了 | 
| [37:43] | That’s a trick. | 这是你玩的把戏 | 
| [37:45] | It’s no trick. | 这不是把戏 | 
| [37:47] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [37:50] | We can make them go away forever. | 我们可以彻底治好你 | 
| [37:54] | But you have to let her go, Leo. | 但是你得放了她 里奥 | 
| [37:56] | What? Leo? | 什么 里奥 | 
| [37:57] | How the hell do you know my name?! | 你怎么会知道我叫什么 | 
| [38:00] | Don’t move, don’t even flinch. | 别动 不许动 | 
| [38:01] | Get ’em off, get ’em off, get ’em off, get ’em off! | 把它们弄走 弄走 | 
| [38:02] | See ’em, see ’em, see ’em, see ’em? Right there. | 看见没 看见没 在那 | 
| [38:05] | Right there. | 在那 | 
| [38:05] | I got ’em. I got ’em. Ok. | 看见了 拿掉了 | 
| [38:08] | I got ’em. | 拿掉了 | 
| [38:26] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 | 
| [38:28] | You ruin my life, now I’m free to go? | 你们毁了我的生活 现在就把我放了 | 
| [38:31] | You’re not an accessory. | 你不是共犯 | 
| [38:32] | You didn’t know what Leo was doing. So, | 你不知道里奥在做什么 所以 | 
| [38:34] | yeah, you’re free to go. | 没错 你自由了 | 
| [38:36] | You killed him, didn’t you? | 你们杀了他 对吧 | 
| [38:37] | I told you, we’re not killers. | 我告诉过你 我们不是杀人凶手 | 
| [38:40] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你们 | 
| [38:42] | You used me. | 你们利用了我 | 
| [38:44] | You tricked me so you could get him. | 你们为了抓他而设计了我 | 
| [38:49] | Jane, hey. | 简 | 
| [38:53] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [38:54] | Would you just listen to me for a second, ok? | 你能不能听我说句话 | 
| [38:56] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 | 
| [38:57] | Ok, yeah, I had a job to do | 这是我的工作职责 | 
| [38:59] | and I’m not going to apologize for that. | 我不会为此道歉 | 
| [39:01] | But that doesn’t mean that this is over. | 但这不代表这一切都结束了 | 
| [39:02] | Leo, he still needs you. | 里奥仍然需要你 | 
| [39:04] | How? | 怎么个需要法 | 
| [39:05] | He has a good chance of pleading insanity, | 他有很大机会可以用精神失常来辩护 | 
| [39:07] | and he is going to need someone on his side | 他将会需要有人站在他那边 | 
| [39:09] | to explain his condition to the court. | 向法庭解释他的状况 | 
| [39:10] | Oh, yeah. ’cause if he’s insane, | 是啊 如果你们能证明他疯了 | 
| [39:13] | you could put him away forever. | 就可以把他永远关起来了 | 
| [39:14] | Of course you didn’t kill him, | 你们当然不会杀他 | 
| [39:16] | ’cause that would make a martyr out of him. | 因为那他就成烈士了 | 
| [39:17] | But if he’s crazy, no one will ever know what I know. | 但要是证明他是个疯子 就不会有人知道真相了 | 
| [39:20] | Nobody. Which is that he’s right! | 不会有人知道他是对的 | 
| [39:22] | Ok? About the government | 他说的关于政府 | 
| [39:24] | and the drinking water | 饮用水 | 
| [39:26] | and you. All of it! | 还有你们这些人的真相 | 
| [39:29] | He was going to kill Lisa. | 他要杀莉莎 | 
| [39:34] | He — he wouldn’t do that. | 他 他不会那么做的 | 
| [39:35] | I was there. | 我当时在场 | 
| [39:37] | He had a gun to her head. | 他拿枪抵着她的头 | 
| [39:43] | Lies. | 骗人 | 
| [39:45] | Lies, lies, and more lies. | 谎话 全是谎话 | 
| [39:48] | And you FBI jackbooted thugs | 你们这些联邦调查局的恶霸 | 
| [39:51] | will do anything to protect yourselves | 会不惜一切代价保护自己 | 
| [39:54] | from him exposing you | 防止他揭露你们 | 
| [39:55] | as the filthy liars that you are. | 肮脏 谎话连篇的真实面目 | 
| [40:06] | Rossi, that was a pretty gutsy move. | 罗西 你可真够勇敢的 | 
| [40:08] | How’d you know it was gonna work? | 你怎么知道那招会管用 | 
| [40:09] | The doc at the CDC told us about | 疾病控制和预防中心的那个医生 | 
| [40:11] | something they wanted to try | 跟我们讲了他们想要尝试 | 
| [40:12] | but never got around to. | 却没机会的办法 | 
| [40:14] | It’s called a mirror box. | 叫做镜箱 | 
| [40:15] | Oh, I read about that treatment. | 我读到过这种疗法 | 
| [40:16] | What’s this treatment? | 是什么 | 
| [40:17] | It’s for amputees with searing pain in their phantom limbs. | 是针对那些已截肢却还感觉到四肢疼痛的人 | 
| [40:20] | Basically, you take a patient, | 基本上就是 | 
| [40:21] | you put them in front of a mirror | 你让患者面前放面镜子 | 
| [40:22] | and you tell them to conduct a symphony, | 然后让他们指挥交响乐 | 
| [40:24] | to wave, or just to relax. | 招手或是单纯放松 | 
| [40:25] | When their brain sees what’s not there, | 当他们的大脑意识到他们其实已经没有四肢了 | 
| [40:27] | the pain goes away. | 也就不会再疼痛了 | 
| [40:28] | And since the unsub had dead nerves in his arm | 因为嫌犯由于带状疱疹抗病毒剂 | 
| [40:30] | due to the shingles antiviral… | 导致手臂神经死亡 | 
| [40:32] | You could argue that his itch | 可以将他的瘙痒感归结为 | 
| [40:33] | was the same thing as phantom limb pain, | 跟虚幻的四肢疼痛同类 | 
| [40:34] | I mean from a brain-nervous system feedback loop. | 我是指对于大脑神经系统来讲 | 
| [40:37] | My hope was that the trick would make the itch go away, | 我希望那个把戏能让瘙痒感消失 | 
| [40:39] | and it did, for a few seconds, anyway. | 好歹是消失了一阵 | 
| [40:42] | I can understand being driven crazy | 我能明白被这种 | 
| [40:44] | by something you can’t scratch, | 挠不到的瘙痒感逼疯 | 
| [40:45] | but killing people over it, that’s what surprises me. | 但是为此而杀人 真是太让我惊讶了 | 
| [40:47] | There is one documented case about a woman | 有案例记录中提过一个女人 | 
| [40:49] | who couldn’t stop scratching, even when she was asleep. | 不停地挠痒 即使在睡梦中也无法停止 | 
| [40:52] | She woke up one morning realizing she’d scratched | 结果有天早上醒来发现她挠穿了 | 
| [40:54] | through her own scalp, her skull, | 自己的头皮 头骨 | 
| [40:56] | and directly into her brain tissue. | 直接挠到了自己的大脑组织 | 
| [40:58] | Ok, on that note, | 好吧 听到这里 | 
| [41:00] | my ride’s here. | 接我的人来了 | 
| [41:07] | How did it go with Jane? | 简那边怎么样 | 
| [41:10] | She blames us for everything. | 她把一切都怪罪到我们头上 | 
| [41:12] | Now she’s gonna go back to the group | 现在她将回到那个互助会 | 
| [41:13] | and we’ll be their new excuse for why they can’t get better. | 然后我们就成了他们无法痊愈的新借口了 | 
| [41:18] | How do we help somebody like that? | 我们该如何帮助这样的人呢 | 
| [41:23] | Well, one of them’s feeling better already. | 至少他们中已经有人在好转了 | 
| [42:12] | “Getting rid of a delusion | 驱除幻觉 | 
| [42:13] | makes us wiser than getting hold of the truth.” | 比抓住真相更使人睿智 | 
| [42:16] | Ludwig Borne. | 路德维希·伯恩[德国作家] |