英文名称:Deep Rising
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | 南中国海底有座山谷 有如喜马拉雅山般深 任何人或机械都无法测量 | |
[00:26] | 数百年来 无数船只在这里消失无踪 | |
[02:12] | -How we doin’ out there, Leila? -Fuck you! | -莱拉你那儿怎么样 -去死吧 |
[02:15] | How you doing, my ass! I’m totally soaked out here. | 怎么样个屁 我全湿透了 |
[02:17] | Aw, come on now, I pay you two bucks a day, don’t I? | 算了吧 我不是一天给你两美元吗 |
[02:20] | Get off your lazy ass and come and help me! | 快从你的座位上死起来 过来帮忙 |
[02:24] | Cut me some slack, will ya? | 我也没有闲着阿 |
[02:25] | I’m workin’ hard too, you know. | 你知道我也在辛苦的工作啊 |
[02:34] | Now what? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:37] | -Son of a bitch. Pantucci! -Ow! Shit, man! | -他妈的 帕恩图西 -哦 该死的 |
[02:42] | I’m flyin’ blind up here, Brainiac. | 我这里什么也看不见了 布莱尼亚克 |
[02:44] | I thought you fixed the radar. | 你不是把雷达修好了吗 |
[02:45] | -It’s a little temperamental. You have to be gentle. -Gentle, my ass. | -它有点儿状态不稳定 你要温柔一点 -温柔个屁 |
[02:49] | The whole system just crapped out on me. | 所有系统刚刚都崩溃了 |
[02:51] | -Killed off by your negative vibes. -No doubt. | -这全怪你脏话连篇 -肯定是 |
[02:55] | Are you hittin’ that thing again? | 你是不是又砸那个东西了 |
[02:59] | No. | 没有 |
[03:04] | You know, where is it written that I have to go out there and work? | 到底是哪里规定非要我去外面干活 |
[03:08] | I mean, you know, Finnegan, why don’t you get your ass out there sometime? | 我是说 芬尼根 你为什么不去外面干活哪 |
[03:12] | I love you too, Leila. | 那是因为我也爱你 莱拉 |
[03:15] | -Everything all right? -Just peachy. | -一切正常吗 -还好 |
[03:18] | We are on schedule, are we not? | 我们还是按原计划航行 对吧 |
[03:20] | -You didn’t hire me for my social graces. -That’s right. | -你不是因为我的社交能力才雇用我吧 -当然 |
[03:23] | We hired you for your reputation. You better live up to it. | 我们完全是因为你的能力才雇佣你 你最好是物有所值 |
[03:27] | -Where are we? -Right there. Middle of nowhere. | -我们现在在哪儿 -这儿 谁知道是哪儿 |
[03:31] | -And our final destination? -Right. . . | -我们的目的地呢 -就在 |
[03:34] | there. | 那儿 |
[03:36] | -Middle of nowhere squared. -Finny. | -谁知道那是什么地方 -芬尼 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I heard of you. But I thought you’d be older. | 是的 我听说过你 我觉得你应该更老一些 |
[03:43] | Like a fine wine, I’m aging gracefully. Thank you. | 就像好酒一样 我正在优雅地老去 谢了 |
[03:46] | Like a fine wine, my ass. | 像好酒个屁 |
[03:49] | You look more like a keg of beer to me. | 你在我眼中更像啤酒 |
[03:59] | Any questions, Mr. Finnegan? | 有问题吗 芬尼根先生 |
[04:01] | Nope. I get paid to shut up and do my job. | 没有 别人给我钱让我闭嘴干活 |
[04:03] | So I shut up and do my job. | 所以 我闭嘴干活 |
[04:06] | You’re not the least bit curious as to where we’re going? | 你一点也不好奇我们要去哪儿吗 |
[04:08] | Like the sign says, “If the cash is there, we do not care. “ | 就像经常说的”一切向钱看” |
[04:12] | Very good. | 很好 |
[04:17] | Where the hell are we goin’? | 我们这到底是要去哪儿呀 |
[05:16] | Two hands reach for twelve at midnight | 当指针指向午夜12点 |
[05:21] | Clouds of smoke fill up the room | 屋中烟雾缭绕 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1120个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:160个,六级词汇:74个,GRE词汇:109个,托福词汇:133个,考研词汇:178个,专四词汇:144个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:337个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:24] | Everyone drops what they’re doin’ | 当幸运女神到来时 |
[05:28] | When Lady Luck walks into the room | 每个人都呆若木鸡 |
[05:33] | I can’t rub two dimes together | 我的手脚都不听使唤 |
[05:37] | I’m so broke that it’s a shame | 我输得精光 没脸见人 |
[05:41] | Lady Luck don’t even know my name | 幸运女神甚至不知道我的名字 |
[05:46] | Bartender, pour a double | 酒保 给我来一杯双份的 |
[05:50] | The band just played our favorite tune | 我们最喜欢的曲子响起 |
[05:54] | And the party’s just beginning | 聚会刚刚开始 |
[05:57] | When Lady Luck walks into the room | 当幸运女神走进来的时候 |
[06:22] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们 |
[06:26] | Ladies and gentlemen. Mesdames et messieurs. | 女士们 先生们 |
[06:29] | If I could have your attention for just one moment, please. | 请允许我说两句 |
[06:33] | On behalf of myself, Captain Atherton and his crew, | 我谨代表自己 船长阿瑟顿和他的船员 |
[06:37] | welcome to the maiden voyage of the Argonautica! | 热烈欢迎你们乘坐阿尔戈号的处女航 |
[06:46] | Each and every one of the hundreds of men and women. . . | 在这艘游轮上的 |
[06:49] | in service upon this vessel. . . | 几百名工作人员 |
[06:51] | has but one objective: | 都只有一个目标 |
[06:53] | To make your dreams come true. | 那就是让你们的梦想变成现实 |
[06:56] | As for myself, my entire life. . . | 对于我自己来说 我的一生 |
[06:59] | I have had but one dream: | 只有一个梦想 |
[07:02] | To create the greatest, most luxurious, | 去建造一艘最高级的 最奢侈的 |
[07:05] | most expensive pleasure ship ever built. | 最昂贵的豪华游轮 |
[07:08] | And tonight, seeing all of you here. . . | 就在今晚 看到大家 |
[07:10] | so beautiful, so elegant, | 如此美丽 如此优雅 |
[07:13] | so rich. . . | 如此富足 |
[07:18] | I realize that my dream has come true, | 我意识到我的梦想实现了 |
[07:22] | and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for making it so. | 我发自内心的感谢大家让我梦想成真 |
[07:26] | To the Argonautica! Good times forever! | 为了阿尔戈 美好时光永驻 |
[07:29] | Forever! | 快乐永驻 |
[07:51] | We’re having a wonderful time. | 这真让人太难忘了 |
[07:53] | This ship is so smooth we can’t believe it! | 这艘游轮太棒了 我们简直不敢相信 |
[07:55] | She’s state-of-the-art. Not another ship like her, ma’am. | 妈妈 这船简直是超一流的 没有船能比 |
[07:58] | She can hit a 40-foot swell | 它能穿过40英尺高的大浪 |
[07:59] | and not even put a ripple across your martini. | 而你杯中的马提尼酒都不会起一点波纹 |
[08:01] | It’s been very nice meeting you people. I hope you enjoy the rest of the cruise. | 很高兴见到你们 希望你们余下的旅途玩得开心 |
[08:04] | -Thank you so much, Captain. -Oh! | -十分感谢 船长 -哦 |
[08:06] | -Excuse me. -Non, non, excusez-moi, mon capitaine. | -很抱歉 -不 不 我很抱歉 船长 |
[08:08] | Really, very sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[08:11] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[08:27] | Nice picture. | 照的还不错 |
[09:08] | I hate this bloody water stuff. | 我最恨呆在水上 |
[09:10] | -That reminds me, I’m hungry. -You’re always hungry. | -这提醒了我 我饿了 -你总是饿 |
[09:12] | Yeah. So? I’m a growing boy, you know. | 是啊 怎么了 告诉你 我还在长身体 |
[09:15] | -You’re still growing? -You got a problem with that? | -还在长身体 -你有意见 |
[09:16] | Be happy I don’t eat you. | 你应该高兴我没把你当食物 |
[09:19] | So what you realizing, Mamooli? | 你学到了什么 麦木丽 |
[09:21] | Uh, well, that my goal in life before I die. . . | 嗯 在我死之前我的目标是 |
[09:23] | is to make love to a woman from every country on earth. | 和每一个国家的女人做爱 |
[09:26] | Like, countries acknowledged by the U. N? Or like, made-up countries too? | 是联合国承认的国家 还是自己编造的国家 |
[09:29] | -What the hell does that mean? -Like T. Ray’s country. | -那是什么意思 -比如说特雷国 |
[09:33] | Shut your face, Billy. Australia’s a country. | 闭上你的臭嘴 比利 澳大利亚是一个国家 |
[09:35] | -Australia’s an island. -Well, technically, it’s a continent. | -澳大利亚是一个岛 -严格意义上来说是一个大洲 |
[09:39] | Ah, shit, man. | 啊 兄弟 算了吧 |
[09:39] | Island, country, continent. If there’s women there, | 什么岛呀 国家呀 大洲呀 只要有女人 |
[09:41] | well, I’m interested. | 我都感兴趣 |
[09:43] | You come to my country, I shoot your ass. | 你敢到我们国家来 我一枪毙了你 |
[09:47] | Does he ever talk about anything else but women? | 他还感兴趣什么 除了女人 |
[09:49] | Nah, not that I recall. The only way to shut him up is to shoot him. | 我印象中好像没别的了 让他闭嘴的唯一方法就是毙了他 |
[09:51] | -Yeah, that’s right. -Yeah? | -是啊 很对 -是吗 |
[09:53] | -You ever thought about it? -Every day. | -你有认真考虑过吗 -是的 |
[09:57] | -Ooh, ooh, ooh. -Come on, boys. | -哦 哦 哦 -算了 兄弟 |
[09:59] | -Sit down, right? -Ooh, ooh. | -坐下吧 -哦 哦 哈哈 |
[10:01] | Go back to Australia. | 回你的澳大利亚去吧 |
[10:05] | All right, what’s this, now? Ooh, a book without pictures. | 好了 这是什么 没有图片的书 |
[10:07] | Well done, mate. | 干的好 兄弟 |
[10:14] | You know what I want to eat? | 你知道我想吃什么么 |
[10:18] | I’ll take a couple of nice, greasy pig’s feet, | 我要吃几对美味可口 肥的流油的猪蹄 |
[10:22] | some pickled monkey brains and one of them big elephant eyeballs. | 还有盐腌的猴脑 一只大象的眼球 |
[10:26] | Raw, so they pop when you bite them. | 生的 当你嚼的时候还会爆裂 |
[10:34] | Yummy. | 绝对美味 |
[10:37] | You like that? | 你喜欢么 |
[10:40] | -Oh, man, that’s disgusting. -T. Ray, you stinking up the place. | -天哪 太恶心了 -特雷你把这搞得难闻死了 |
[10:42] | Oh shut up | 闭嘴 |
[10:44] | Hey, knock it off. You’re not getting paid to party. | 嘿 都起来 不是给钱让你们来玩儿的 |
[11:23] | Ah! | 啊 |
[11:31] | Pantucci! Pantucci! | 帕恩图西 帕恩图西 |
[11:34] | You’re not where I think you are, are ya? | 你没在岗位上 对吧 |
[11:37] | Hola. | 你好 |
[11:39] | Listen, this radar’s still funky. I can feel it, and it’s a very bad feeling. | 听着 这雷达还是不正常 我有种不详的预感 |
[11:43] | You know how many uncharted islands are out here? | 你知道外面还有多少没在地图上标注的岛屿吗 |
[11:45] | I don’t know. Two? | 我不知道 两个 |
[11:47] | Very funny. Wait till I crash this rig into some goddamn, no-name island. | 真搞笑 你就等着我撞到哪个无名岛上吧 |
[11:52] | What is this, a talk show? I need some quiet time. | 这算什么 脱口秀 我需要安静 |
[11:54] | Over and out. | 完毕 |
[12:05] | Whoa. Nasty. | 哇哦 该死的 |
[12:12] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[12:15] | Hit you. | 敲你 |
[12:31] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[12:36] | “Oh, shit. “ | 哦 该死 |
[12:38] | -I’m feelin’ a real lack of love here. -Get in there! | -我觉得我在这缺少关爱 -给我进去 |
[12:42] | -Ohh. -Well, what do we have here, fellas? | -哦 -伙计们 这是什么 |
[12:45] | I found him snoopin’ around the cargo. | 我发现他在货仓里鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[12:47] | If there’s anything I can do to make your trip more comfortable, come to me. | 如果你们在船上有什么需要的话 尽管找我 行吗 |
[12:52] | G’day, mate. | 你好 兄弟 |
[13:01] | Well, don’t just sit there! Go help him! | 别在这儿傻坐着 快去帮忙呀 |
[13:04] | -Are you kiddin’ me? Those guys are dangerous. -No shit! | -你在开什么玩笑 那帮人不好惹 -不 该死 |
[13:07] | -You’ve got to do something. -I find you live longer if you don’t. | -那你总要做点什么吧 -你要不去可能活得久一点 |
[13:10] | Finnegan! | 芬尼根 |
[13:22] | We got a contract. | 我们有合同 |
[13:24] | Twenty hours out and back. | 出海20小时就回去 |
[13:26] | You beat my engine man to death, it’s gonna take a hell of a lot longer. | 你要把我们的电气师打死 那就不知道要多久才能回去了 |
[13:29] | Which is okay by me, since overtime will run you double rate. | 我无所谓 超时付双倍费用就行 |
[13:32] | He was nosin’ around in my cargo. | 他在我货仓里鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[13:35] | Okay, so he’s nosey. | 明白 他鬼鬼祟祟 |
[13:37] | The contract was “no questions asked. “ | 合同是”不问问题” |
[13:39] | Yo, fellas. I vote. . . | 嘿 伙计们 我提议 |
[13:42] | we kick this little piece of shit overboard. | 把这家伙扔到大海喂鱼 |
[13:44] | Well, I vote we kill him. | 我提议就地处决 |
[13:48] | I vote we kill him, then we throw him overboard. | 我提议就地处决 然后喂鱼 |
[13:50] | Well, we don’t vote here. See, it’s not a democracy. | 我们不在这儿提议 这不关系到什么民主问题 |
[14:00] | Okay. I’ll say it one more time for the hearing impaired. | 好的 我再对听力不好的说一遍 |
[14:22] | This could be messy. | 这样下去会很糟糕的 |
[14:26] | Vivo. | 韦沃 |
[14:40] | Everybody okay? | 大家都还好吧 |
[14:45] | Anybody gonna shoot anybody? | 还有人想开枪么 |
[14:59] | You know, you boys ought to get out more often. | 知道吗 你们需要多出去走走 |
[15:04] | That’s a year off my life. | 我又少活了一年 |
[15:32] | Please enter your security key card. | 请插入安全密钥卡 |
[15:36] | Good evening, Captain Atherton. | 晚上好 阿瑟顿船长 |
[15:38] | -Good evening to you. -The vault is now open. | -你也晚上好 -舱门已打开 |
[15:47] | Oh, choices, choices. | 哦 选择 选择 |
[15:51] | Ooh, you’re a big, bad boy, aren’t ya? | 哦 真是淘气的坏小子 |
[15:55] | Hmm. You’re more my size. | 嗯 你太大了 |
[16:06] | Et voila, le necklace. | 看那 一条项链 |
[16:09] | Good evening, mademoiselle. | 晚上好 小姐 |
[16:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:12] | Red-handed. My God, what a cheeky little trollop you are. | 人赃并获 天哪 多么厚颜无耻的小婊子啊 |
[16:15] | Good evening, gentlemen. I was just on my way out. | 晚上好 先生们 我正要出去 |
[16:17] | -Or maybe not. -A good decision. | -也许不是 -说对了 |
[16:20] | There’s no place to run. The nearest land is. . . | 你无处可逃 最近的陆地离这儿也有 |
[16:22] | What, 600 miles, Captain? | 600英里 是吧 船长 |
[16:23] | -Nearer 800, sir. -According to this fax we received. . . | -800 先生 -根据我们收到的传真 |
[16:27] | -Oh, that’s not a very flattering photograph, is it? -Let me see. | -哦 这张照片看来不怎么讨人喜欢 -让我看看 |
[16:30] | You’re wanted for burglary, robbery, forgery. | 你因盗窃 抢劫 伪造被通缉 |
[16:33] | Oh! And attempted murder. | 啊 还有企图谋杀 |
[16:35] | My ex-boyfriend. What? | 我前男友 怎么了 |
[16:38] | Six arrests, five convictions, and wanted in four countries. | 六次被捕 五次定罪 在四个国家被通缉 |
[16:42] | How does a beautiful woman as young as yourself. . . | 像你这样一个年轻貌美的姑娘 |
[16:45] | amass such an incredible record? | 竟有如此惊人的案底 |
[16:47] | Trust me, it wasn’t easy. | 相信我 这可不容易 |
[16:48] | I think it’s because you’re not very good at what you do. | 我觉得那是因为你手法不够高明 |
[16:50] | -Oh! -Steady on, Canton. No need for that. | -哦 -冷静 船长 这没必要 |
[16:52] | Uh-uh! I believe that’s my card. | 啊 啊 这应该是我的密钥卡 |
[16:54] | -Thank you. -Do we have a brig on this ship? | -谢谢 -我们船上有监狱吗 |
[16:57] | Yes, we do, sir. But it’s not finished yet. | 是的 我们有 但还没完工 |
[16:59] | -Can’t put a lady in the brig! -True. | -你们不能把一位女士放到监狱里去 -说的对 |
[17:01] | But you, mademoiselle, are no lady. | 但是 小姐 你不是一位女士 |
[17:06] | Hey, watch it! | 嘿 放尊重点 |
[17:18] | Hmm. And you, Mr. Canton, are no gentleman. | 嗯 你 坎顿先生 也不算是绅士 |
[17:28] | Ow, ow, ow, ow! | 啊 啊 啊 啊 |
[17:32] | Ow. Ow! | 啊 啊 |
[17:35] | They must be 30 feet long, man. | 兄弟 那些东西有30尺长 |
[17:37] | They’re not nukes or nothin’, but the bang sure would make your butt pucker. | 不是核武器 但如果爆炸一定会把你炸飞的 |
[17:41] | You ever pull that shit again, I’ll kill you myself. | 你要再碰那东西 我亲手宰了你 |
[17:44] | Hold still, you big dummy. | 扶稳了 你这傻冒 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry. It stings! Hey, do you think we could pull over? | 抱歉 很痛 嘿 你认为我们能安全靠岸吗 |
[17:50] | You got any novocaine? | 你有麻醉药吗 |
[17:52] | Oh, yes, my little love bug, | 哦 是的 我的小害虫 |
[17:55] | but just a little. | 只能给你一点 |
[17:57] | -I think I need a higher dosage. -You always need a higher dosage. | -我觉得我需要大剂量的 -你总是需要大剂量的 |
[18:02] | -How many of those things are there? -Huh? | -那东西有多少 -嗯 |
[18:05] | I don’t know. Eight or nine of ’em. Enough to sink a damn aircraft carrier. | 不太清楚 八九个吧 炸沉一艘航空母舰没问题 |
[18:09] | This is just great. Now I got bombs in my basement. | 太好了 现在我的船舱里有了炸弹 |
[18:13] | Maybe it’s just me, | 也许这是我个人的看法 |
[18:15] | but if you’d ask a question or two before accepting a job. . . | 如果你接这份活的时候问清楚 |
[18:17] | If the cash is there, we do not care. | 一切向钱看 |
[18:20] | What kind of life philosophy is that, man? | 兄弟 这是哪里来的逻辑 |
[18:24] | Torpedoes. What the hell are they gonna do with torpedoes? | 鱼雷 他们到底要鱼雷做什么 |
[18:42] | Yes! | 好的 |
[18:44] | Gentlemen. Say hello to the Chinese. . . | 先生们 来给中国 |
[18:46] | M1-L1 triple-pulse assault rifle. | M1-L1三重脉冲枪打声招呼 |
[18:49] | Rotating barrel, thousand-round capacity. | 旋转枪管 装弹量千发 |
[18:52] | -Auto cooling, watertight. -Yeah! | -自动冷却 防水 -完美 |
[19:04] | Cheers, babe. | 干杯 宝贝 |
[19:07] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[19:13] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[20:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:17] | What’s happening here, gentlemen? | 先生们 出了什么问题 |
[20:21] | Communications, what’s your status? | 通信 报告你的状态 |
[20:23] | All thermal and laser imaging generating a negative white screen response, sir. | 先生 所有热传感和激光图像都没有显示 |
[20:27] | -That’s impossible. -Captain, radar not responding either. | – 不可能 -船长 雷达也失灵了 |
[20:29] | Right. Switch to auxiliary power, Mr. Lewis. | 好的 刘易斯先生 转用备用电源 |
[20:32] | Let’s do a circuit check. | 我们检查一下线路 |
[20:34] | No response, sir. We have a complete mainframe meltdown. | 没反应 先生 我们的主机彻底崩溃了 |
[20:37] | -What about the communications gear? -Gone. All completely gone! | -通信系统怎么样 -失灵 全部失灵 |
[20:40] | -Maybe it’s the storm, sir. -No, no. That’s nonsense. | -也许是暴风雨的原因 -不 不 胡说 |
[20:43] | -This ship is impervious to weather. -Can we still send? | -这艘船是不受天气影响的 -我们还能向外联系吗 |
[20:45] | Our signal goes out static, sir. I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我们的信号一直没有 先生 我从没见过这样的事情 |
[20:47] | This equipment is state-of-the-art! Top of the line! | 这套设备是一流的 顶级装备 |
[20:49] | Mr. Canton, please! | 坎顿先生 够了 |
[20:51] | We are in a very dangerous situation here. We are running. . . | 我们现在身陷险境 没有雷达 |
[20:54] | without radar or any form of imaging; we are sailing blind. | 没有任何影像系统 像瞎子一样在海上航行 |
[20:57] | No way to communicate our situation. | 没办法通知别人我们的位置 |
[20:59] | I have something here, sir. | 我这儿有点情况 先生 |
[21:01] | -What is it, Colin? -I don’t know, sir, | -怎么了 柯林 -还不清楚 先生 |
[21:04] | but whatever it is, it’s, uh, big. | 不管它是什么 它很大 |
[21:07] | Probably just a pod of whales. | 很有可能是一群鲸鱼 |
[21:10] | Moving at 31 knots, sir? I don’t think so. | 以31海里的速度 先生 我不敢认同 |
[21:12] | -Where’s it coming from? -Directly beneath us, sir. | -它从哪儿来 -我们正下方 先生 |
[21:15] | 160 meters directly beneath us and rising very quickly. | 我们正下方160米 还在加速上升 |
[21:18] | 150 meters. 140. | 150米 140 |
[21:21] | 130. 120. | 130米 120 |
[21:24] | 110. 100 meters. | 110 100米 |
[21:26] | Ninety, eighty. | 90米 80 |
[21:29] | -Seventy, sixty. -What are they? | -70 60 -那是什么 |
[21:31] | Fifty meters. | 50米 |
[22:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[22:24] | Open up! | 开门 |
[23:17] | Hey! Who said you could put holes in my boat? | 嘿 谁说你能在我的船上扎洞 |
[23:21] | I didn’t say you could put holes in my boat! That’s gonna cost you extra! | 我没说过你可以在我船上扎洞那会让你付出极大代价的 |
[23:26] | -What the hell is that? -I don’t know. | -究竟是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[23:29] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[23:31] | Looks like some kind of. . . | 看起来象是某种 |
[23:36] | It’s a torpedo launcher. | 是鱼雷发射器 |
[23:39] | -I. . . I don’t like this. -Yeah, I know. Neither do I. | -我不喜欢这个 -是 我知道 我也不喜欢 |
[23:43] | -How much longer? -Another 22 minutes, | -还有多久 -还有22分钟 |
[23:45] | we’ll be right on top of, uh. . . | 我们就会到那个 |
[23:48] | whatever’s out there. | 那个不明物体上了 |
[23:54] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[24:04] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[24:14] | Joey! Joey, talk to me! Damage? | 乔伊 乔伊 跟我说话船坏了吗 |
[24:17] | Yeah. We got a hole in the starboard bow. | 是的 右舷桨上破了个洞 |
[24:20] | -Taking water? -A little, but it’s just above the water line. | -进水了吗 -一点 只过了水位线一点 |
[24:22] | I got no power coming from Jezebel. She’s out cold. | 杰泽贝尔上没电了 它冷却了 |
[24:25] | Something’s wrong with Hercules. He’s not getting any petrol. | 海格立斯出了问题 不进油了 |
[24:28] | That’s it. I’m shuttin’ her down. | 那就对了 我把油门关了的 |
[24:33] | Shit! What the hell did we hit? | 他妈的我们究竟撞到了什么 |
[24:46] | -We got a big-ass hole here! -Get it out! Get it out! | -这儿有个大洞 -拿出来拿出来 |
[24:49] | Get it off the cases! | 把它从箱子里拿出来 |
[24:52] | What the hell was that? | 那究竟是什么啊 |
[24:54] | Whatever it was, it nearly took my bloody head off! | 不管那是什么 它差点把我的头撞下来 |
[24:58] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[25:00] | Cause we’re alive, you idiot. | 因为我们还活着 傻瓜 |
[25:05] | A direct hit on any of these warheads and pfft! We’d be history, mate. | 任何一个这样的正面撞击都能让我们变成历史 伙计 |
[25:10] | We got a hole in the starboard bow the size of Nebraska! | 右舷桨那边被撞了个像内部拉斯加州一样大的洞 |
[25:12] | What’s the status down here? | 这边情况怎么样 |
[25:14] | -Old Jezebel got it right through the brain pan. -What did we hit? | -没电了 -我们撞到什么了 |
[25:17] | You got me. | 你难倒我了 |
[25:19] | -I think we killed a speedboat. -A speedboat! | -我想我们撞到快艇上了 -快艇 |
[25:22] | We’re hell and gone from the nearest land. | 我们离陆地已经很远了 |
[25:24] | There’s no way a speedboat gets out this far. No way. | 没有快艇能开出这么远 没有 |
[25:29] | Ow! Shit, man! Finnegan, nothing works! Hercules is shot to shit. | 噢他妈的芬尼根 什么都不管用了 发动机不管用了 |
[25:34] | His gears are all mangled. His cylinder head seized up, I think. | 齿轮全部被损坏 我想气盖缸也失灵了 |
[25:37] | We’re leakin’ fuel fast. | 油漏得很快 |
[25:39] | I give us 20 minutes, half hour, tops, and then we’re dead in the water. | 我估计20分钟 顶多半小时 我们就会困死在这里 |
[25:42] | Finnegan, you do something. | 芬尼根 你得做点什么啊 |
[25:44] | We have a job to finish, a schedule to maintain. | 我们有任务要完成 有时间表要遵循 |
[25:46] | -Man, would you listen to this crap? -Shut up, grease monkey! | -朋友 你听到这些废话了吗 -闭嘴 你这加油的 |
[25:49] | You’re expendable. Know what I mean? | 出了问题就拿你是问 知道我的意思么 |
[25:51] | Yeah, I know. Story of my life. | 是 我知道 是关乎我性命的事 |
[25:53] | Hey, get your asses up here! | 嘿 过来看 |
[26:00] | -There’s something out there. -What? Well, let me see. | -外面有东西 -什么 好 让我看看 |
[26:04] | -W-Wait! -Let me see it. Let me see it! | -等等 -让我看看 让我看看 |
[26:15] | Whoa. It’s a. . . It’s a cruise ship. | 哇 是艘 是艘游轮 |
[26:25] | Do you think she could spare some fuel? | 你觉得她会给我们点油吗 |
[26:27] | And a few minutes in her machine shop. | 然后去她的机舱逛一会儿 |
[26:32] | Absolutely. | 肯定会 |
[26:37] | What the hell. . . | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:41] | We’ll take over from here. | 从现在开始我们接管这里 |
[27:07] | You know, Hanover, a ship like that, | 你知道 汉诺威 在这样的船上 |
[27:09] | they got half a dozen different ways to call for help. | 他们有十多种求救的方法 |
[27:12] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[27:15] | Pantucci, can you fix this thing? | 帕恩图西 你能修好这东西吗 |
[27:18] | If I can get into the Love Boat’s machine shop, | 如果我能进到机舱里 |
[27:20] | yeah, maybe I can fix this hunk of junk. | 或许我就能修好我们的船了 |
[27:22] | She ain’t gonna run pretty, but she’ll run. | 可能走得不会太好 但肯定会走起来 |
[27:25] | They’ve armed all the bombs, man. They’re alive. | 他们已经装上了所有的炸弹 伙计 他们激活了 |
[27:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:30] | -Finnegan and the grease monkey will come with us. -Wait a minute. | -芬尼根和帕恩图西跟我们一块去 -等一下 |
[27:32] | The three of us stick together. | 我们三个人是一起的 |
[27:34] | From now on, you’ll be sticking with me. | 从现在起 我们的命就绑在一起了 |
[27:36] | -Billy! -Yeah, Chief. | -比利 -是 头 |
[27:38] | Finish the torpedo launcher and watch the lady. | 把鱼雷炸掉 看好那个女人 |
[27:41] | -Aye, Chief. -I’ll watch her. I haven’t done Korea. | -是 头 -我会看着她 我还没干过韩国妞呢 |
[27:45] | Hey, Mr. Comedy, leave my girlfriend out of this. | 嘿 喜剧先生 离我女朋友远点 |
[27:47] | You trying to fuck with me? | 你想跟我较量一下吗 |
[27:49] | Hey, hey, hey! Behave yourself. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿别乱来 |
[27:53] | -She’d eat you alive anyway, eh? -Hey, cool out. | -她会把你吃掉的 嗯 -嘿 冷静点 |
[27:55] | Knock this shit off. | 把这家伙揍一顿 |
[27:58] | This is worse than high school. | 比高中生还要糟 |
[28:09] | Cruise ship’s not movin’. Why ain’t it movin’? | 游轮没动了 为什么不动了 |
[28:13] | I don’t know. All right, gentlemen. | 我不知道 好吧 先生们 |
[28:17] | -You know the drill. -Okay, let’s move out! | -你们知道该怎么做 -好 我们走 |
[28:55] | Bingo. | 全中 |
[29:07] | Relax, Hanover. This is a cruise ship. | 别紧张 汉诺威 一艘游轮而已 |
[29:09] | -You’re not gonna need your guns. -What if they attack us, man? | -你不用拿着枪 -要是他们攻击我们怎么办 |
[29:12] | With what? Margaritas and tanning oil? | 用什么进攻 用玛格丽塔酒和防晒油 |
[29:27] | This place is a mess. | 这地方真够乱的 |
[29:29] | You want me to call housekeeping? | 你要我把家政服务叫来吗 |
[29:35] | Use any and all force necessary. The intimidation factor must be high. | 动用一切必要的武器 威慑力必须要强 |
[29:39] | There’s a lot of passengers on this ship. | 船上有很多乘客 |
[29:41] | Yep, and half of ’em are packin’ lipstick. | 对 一半是女人 |
[29:43] | -Careful you don’t get glossed. -Cheer. | -你小心 别被女人骗了 -谢谢 |
[29:45] | That was kind of fun. | 那很有意思 |
[29:47] | Well, it was. | 对 的确是 |
[29:55] | Everybody’s in the atrium. | 船上的人都在大厅 |
[29:57] | We’ll pin ’em down there, then split up and finish the job. Sound off! | 我们把他们扣在那儿 然后分队完成任务 报数 |
[30:01] | -We got the vault. Level six! -Casino! Level three. | -我们到机舱 六楼 -赌场 三楼 |
[30:04] | -Bridge! -Bow, top level. | -桥 -鲍到顶楼 |
[30:06] | Well, here come the party crashers. | 好 派对的不速之客来也 |
[30:08] | I don’t hear any party. | 我没听到任何开派对的声音 |
[30:10] | Everybody down! Nobody move! | 所有人都趴下不许动 |
[30:15] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[30:24] | Man, looks like somebody had themselves one hell of a shindig. | 伙计 看起来这里开过一场狂乱的舞会 |
[30:34] | We got blood here. | 这儿有血 |
[30:36] | We got blood here too, mate. | 我们这也有 伙计 |
[30:40] | We got blood everywhere. | 这儿到处都是血 |
[31:06] | I got a really bad feeling about this. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[31:13] | Ground, atrium level. Please watch your step. | 地面 大厅 请小心 |
[31:21] | The doors are closing. | 电梯门正在关闭 |
[31:29] | Where the hell is everybody? | 这船上的人都到哪去了 |
[31:39] | Well, the lifeboats, they’re all still here. | 救生艇还在 |
[31:42] | Where the hell is everybody? | 人都到哪去了 |
[31:49] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[32:09] | Shit. Hanover, nobody home. | 他妈的 汉诺威 这儿没人了 |
[32:12] | This place looks post evac, man. Total spooky town. | 这地方象夏娃时代的 伙计 整个儿一鬼城 |
[32:16] | Looks like somebody beat you to the punch. | 看起来象有人把你打懵了 |
[32:19] | Where the hell is everyone? | 这儿的人到底都去哪了 |
[32:21] | Who cares? Let’s hit the vault and go. | 管他呢 我们下机舱拿东西然后走人 |
[32:48] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 哇 |
[32:53] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[33:00] | Fuck me, man. | 怎么回事啊 伙计 |
[33:09] | All right, knock it off! | 好了 够了 |
[33:13] | I don’t know what the hell’s going on around here, but we’ve got a job to do. | 我不知道这儿究竟发生了什么事 但我们有任务要做 |
[33:16] | -Machine shop. -Sublevel nine. | -去机舱 -地下九楼 |
[33:19] | T. Ray, Mamooli, take Finnegan and the grease monkey. | 特雷 麦木丽 把芬尼根和帕恩图西带上 |
[33:21] | Take the freight elevators. | 去坐货梯 |
[33:22] | They’re the only ones that go all the way to the bottom. | 只有货梯才到最底楼 |
[33:24] | The rest of you come with me to the bridge. | 其余的人跟我到桥上来 |
[33:26] | Let’s move! Move! Come on! | 行动行动起来快点 |
[34:01] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:34] | Yes. Not bad. | 是的 还不错 |
[34:43] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:51] | The man did a good job of shutting everything down. | 那人让所有的东西都停下来了 |
[34:54] | Yeah. But he wasn’t supposed to stop the ship. | 是 但他不该把这船也停下 |
[34:57] | -Or kill everybody on it. -I don’t see any bodies. | -或者把这船上的人都给杀了 -我没看见任何尸体 |
[35:01] | It’s like. . . It’s like everyone just. . . vanished. | 就象 就象所有的人 都消失了 |
[35:25] | Hey, is that you? | 嘿 是你吗 |
[35:39] | Turn up the pump, you idiot! We’re sinking. | 打开泵 你这笨蛋我们在往下沉 |
[35:44] | Relax, would ya! You’re not the boss of me. | 别紧张 好吗 你又不是我老板 |
[35:47] | I’m the one supposed to be in charge around here. | 我才是这儿的负责人 |
[36:28] | -Billy, Billy, are you there? -What? | -比利 比利 你在这吗 -怎么了 |
[36:31] | We’ve looked all around. There aren’t any passengers. | 我们搜遍了 这儿一个乘客都没有 |
[36:33] | What do you mean no passengers? How could there be no passengers? | 没有乘客是什么意思 怎么可能一个乘客都没有呢 |
[36:35] | -Have you seen anybody up there? -Nah, I ain’t seen anybody. | -你在那看到这边有人么 -没有 没看到什么人 |
[36:38] | Only an idiot would be out in this rain. | 只有傻瓜才会在这样的下雨天出来 |
[37:04] | The hulls on these ships are supposed to be impregnable. | 这艘船应该是攻不破的 |
[37:06] | So what are you sayin’? | 你的意思是 |
[37:08] | If the hull’s impregnable, why are my feet wet? | 如果这船体是攻不破的 那我脚下为什么是湿的呢 |
[37:11] | It’s a ghost ship. | 这是一艘鬼船 |
[37:13] | -I vote we leave. Who votes we leave? -Shut up. | -我提议我们离开这儿 有谁赞成 -闭嘴 |
[37:16] | Mate, that’s it. They thought they were sinking, | 伙计 是这样的 他们以为这船要沉了 |
[37:19] | so they abandoned ship. | 于是就弃船而逃 |
[37:20] | Stupid bastards. | 杂种 |
[37:22] | Oh, my God. He’s right. You’re right. Yeah. | 噢 我的上帝 他说对了 你说得对 对 |
[37:25] | They all jumped overboard. You know, | 他们都从船上跳下去了 你知道 |
[37:28] | I can just see the last asshole in sayin’, | 我可以看到最后那个人说 |
[37:29] | “Shit. We forgot the lifeboats. Guess we just gonna have to swim for it. “ | “他妈的 我们忘了还有救生艇 我们居然想游泳走” |
[37:36] | You got a real big mouth on you, you know that? | 你知道吗 你真够多嘴的 |
[37:38] | Yeah, I know that. | 知道 我知道 |
[37:43] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[37:47] | You don’t even know me. | 你连我是谁都不知道 |
[37:49] | Hey, check it out. It’s my future ex-wives. | 嘿 看看 这是我的前妻 |
[37:52] | Mamooli, you bloody pervert, get your mind out of the gutter. | 麦木丽 你这该死的变态 别老想着这种肮脏的事情 |
[37:56] | -Come on, hurry it up. -Whoa, man! What stinks? | -快点 赶快 -哇 伙计什么东西这么臭啊 |
[38:02] | Did I say it was you? | 我有说是你吗 |
[38:07] | Man, this water’s freezing! | 伙计 这水可真冷 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna catch me a cold. | 我都快冻感冒了 |
[38:12] | Ooh-ee, whoo. Mm-mmm. | 噢 喔 嗯 |
[38:15] | Which one of you ladies wants to warm me up? | 你们哪位女士想帮我暖暖身子 |
[38:26] | Hey, stay close. | 嘿 跟紧点 |
[38:28] | -I didn’t know you cared. -I care about your gun. | -我不知道你在乎 -我在乎的是你的枪 |
[38:34] | Mamooli, keep an eye on ’em. | 麦木丽 注意点他们 |
[38:36] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[38:43] | What you got there? | 你找到什么 |
[38:45] | -Peanut. -Peanut? | -花生 -花生 |
[38:48] | -Peanut. -Okay. Peanut. | -花生 -好吧 花生 |
[38:51] | Shit! | 他妈的 |
[39:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:52] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[40:01] | You come out now, or I’m gonna kick your ass. | 马上出来 否则我会踹你屁股 |
[40:20] | T. Ray, what the hell are you doin’? | 特雷 你到底在干嘛 |
[41:17] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[41:34] | T. Ray? | 特雷 |
[41:37] | T. Ray? | 特雷 |
[41:40] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[41:42] | -Huh? -Hey! What did you do? | -啊 -嘿 你们做了什么 |
[41:45] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[41:45] | Well, what happened to T. Ray? What did you do to him? | 那么 特雷怎么了 你们对他做了什么 |
[41:47] | We didn’t do anything! | 我们什么也没做 |
[41:49] | -Touch that and you’re dead. -Relax! It wasn’t us! | -你要是碰那东西 你就会死 -别紧张 不是我们 |
[42:04] | What the hell happened here? | 这儿发生什么事了 |
[42:10] | -Please enter your security key card. -Hey! | -请输入您的安全钥匙卡 -嘿 |
[42:13] | Well, what do you know? Sign of life. | 那么 你知道么 这是生命的迹象 |
[42:16] | With curves. | 还是有曲线的 |
[42:17] | Excuse me, but this area’s for authorized personnel only. | 对不起 这地方只允许工作人员进入 |
[42:21] | As the assistant to the purser, I’m afraid I’ll have to report you. | 作为船长的助理 我恐怕得告诉你 |
[42:25] | -Where are the other passengers? -I don’t know. Sleeping? | -其他乘客去哪了 -我不知道 在睡觉吧 |
[42:28] | You tell me what happened here, or I pull the trigger. | 你告诉我这儿出了什么事 不然我就开枪了 |
[42:31] | -Who are you? -A passenger. Just a passenger. | -你是谁 -乘客 一个乘客而已 |
[42:34] | Name’s Trillian. And you are? | 我叫崔莉恩 你呢 |
[42:36] | Thank you. Makes my job a lot easier. | 谢谢你 帮了我一个大忙 |
[42:39] | Glad to be of assistance. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[42:40] | So again, tell me what happened here. | 再说一遍 告诉我这儿出了什么事 |
[42:43] | -Where is everybody? -I thought you liked to blow things up. | -人都去哪了 -我想你喜欢把事情闹大 |
[42:46] | -Good evening. The vault is now open. -I do. | -晚上好 门开了 -我喜欢 |
[42:50] | Yes. Money, money, money, money. | 好 钱 钱 钱 钱 |
[42:54] | Vivo! | 韦沃 |
[43:00] | Whoa-oa-oa! Stop! | 哇 停下 |
[43:03] | -Jesus Christ! -Son of a bitch! | -上帝 -婊子养的 |
[43:07] | -No, no, no, no! -Come on! | -不 不 不 不 -快点 |
[43:09] | Get outta here! Come on, get outta here! | 出去 快出去 |
[43:13] | I’m sorry! I thought it was one of them. I didn’t know! | 我很抱歉我以为他是他们其中之一我不知道 |
[43:15] | You just killed one of my best men! | 你把我最好的伙计给杀了 |
[43:17] | I didn’t mean to. I. . . thought it was one of them! I didn’t know. | 我不是故意的 我以为他是其中之一我真的不知道 |
[43:19] | -Those are innocent people in there! -Shut up! | -他们都是无辜的 -闭嘴 |
[43:21] | -Shut up! -Who are you people? | -闭嘴 -你们是谁 |
[43:23] | -One of who? What are you talkin’ about? -One of those things! | -你说哪个 你在说什么 -他们其中之一 |
[43:26] | Haven’t you seen them? | 你没看见吗 |
[43:28] | What’s that? Speak up, Mamooli! | 出什么事了 大声点 麦木丽 |
[43:30] | -You’re cutting out. Repeat that! -Yeah, yeah. | -别切断 再说一次 -是 是 |
[43:32] | Shut up, man. Listen! I think T. Ray’s dead. | 闭嘴 伙计 听着我想 特雷已经死了 |
[43:36] | Forget about them. We gotta get out of here! There’s somethin’ down here! | 别管他们了 我们得走了 这儿不安全 |
[43:38] | Shut up! Just shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[43:44] | There’s nothin’ down here but you and me. Hmm? | 这儿除了你们两和我以外什么都没有 嗯 |
[44:11] | Go on! Get the parts now! Get the parts! Come on! | 快点 赶快去拿零件 拿零件快点 |
[44:18] | What the. . . | 这是 |
[44:21] | Mamooli! T. Ray! | 麦木丽 特雷 |
[44:24] | They’re everywhere. You hear me? We’ve got to get off this ship. | 到处都是这种东西 你听见我说话了么 我们必须下船 |
[44:29] | All right. Let’s check it out. | 好吧 我们检查一下 |
[44:31] | -What about the vault? -It’ll be here. Grab Vivo’s gun. Go! | -船舱还去吗 -去 抓住韦沃的枪 走 |
[44:38] | What the hell was that, Finnegan? | 那到底是什么 芬尼根 |
[44:40] | I don’t know! I didn’t get a good look! | 我不知道我没看清 |
[44:43] | You got all the parts? | 你把所有零件都拿来了吗 |
[44:45] | If I don’t, I ain’t goin’ back to get ’em. | 如果我没有 我也不会再回去拿 |
[45:13] | The sixth level. Please watch your step. | 六楼到了 请小心进出 |
[45:18] | The door is closing. | 正在关电梯门 |
[45:23] | Fifth level. Fourth level. | 五楼 四楼 |
[45:26] | Oh, come on, come on, come on. Up! Up! | 哦 拜托 拜托 往上 我要上楼 |
[45:28] | Third level. Second level. | 三楼 二楼 |
[45:32] | Emergency stop. | 紧急停止 |
[45:34] | Second level. | 二楼 |
[45:41] | First level. | 一楼 |
[45:51] | -This corridor! Hey, hey, hey! -What are you doing? | -这边走 嘿 嘿 嘿 -你在干什么 |
[45:55] | -I’m not staying in here! -Trust me, lady, it ain’t any better out there! | -我要出去 -相信我 小姐 外面的情况更糟糕 |
[45:58] | -I don’t care! I’m outta here! -Will you relax! | -我不管 我要出去 -你安静点好吗 |
[46:01] | -The door is closing. -Who the hell are you? | -正在关电梯 -你是谁 |
[46:03] | -Who the hell are you? -I think she broke my nose. | -你又是谁 -她把我的鼻梁打断了 |
[46:06] | Give me a chance, I’ll break the rest of your face. | 如果有机会 我会把你的脸都打烂 |
[46:08] | -Not that anyone would notice. -What is this about? | -而且没人会知道 -那是什么 |
[46:10] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
[46:14] | -First level. -That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | -一楼 -那就是我们不能留在电梯的原因 |
[46:16] | -Second level. -There’s somethin’ up there. | -二楼 -上面有东西 |
[46:18] | Third level. Fourth level. | 三楼 四楼 |
[46:26] | Please stand clear of the door. | 电梯正在开 请站远点 |
[46:27] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[46:31] | -Now! -Drop it! Drop it! | -快点 -放下 放下 |
[46:33] | Do it. | 照我说的做 |
[46:42] | Where’s Mamooli? T. Ray? | 麦木丽在哪里 还有特雷呢 |
[46:45] | -They didn’t make it. -What the hell happened? | -他们没有躲过那些东西 -发生什么事了 |
[46:47] | You killed them? You killed them. | 是你杀了他们 就是你 |
[46:49] | -I didn’t kill anybody. There’s somethin’ on this ship. -Bullshit! | -我没有杀谁 有些怪物在船上 -胡说 |
[46:52] | No! It’s not bullshit, Mr. Hanover. There are things on this ship! | 不是 他们没有胡说 汉诺威先生 船上是有些怪物 |
[46:55] | -You two know each other? -Come on. | -你们以前认识吗 -快点 |
[46:58] | -Please stand clear of the door. -T. Ray was my. . . You killed him. | -请进入电梯安全距离 -特雷是我的 你杀了他 |
[47:00] | You killed him, didn’t you! Didn’t you! | 你杀了他 是不是 是不是你 |
[47:05] | -I heard you the first time. -Stand down, you! | -一开始我就告诉你了 -站好 别动 |
[47:09] | And you, tell me what happened. | 你 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[47:11] | The ship’s infested. The bloody things are everywhere. | 这艘船被攻击了 那些鬼东西到处都是 |
[47:13] | Infested with what? | 是被什么攻击的 |
[47:15] | I don’t know! How do I know? | 我不知道 我怎么知道是什么 |
[47:16] | -Never seen anything like it before. -Your turn. | -以前从来没有看过那样的东西 -到你说 |
[47:24] | Ninth level, eighth level, seventh. . . | 九楼 八楼 七 |
[47:30] | Second level. | 二楼 |
[47:35] | Third level, fourth level, fifth level. | 三楼 四楼 五楼 |
[47:39] | Sixth level. | 六楼 |
[48:03] | What the hell is that? | 搞什么东西 |
[48:05] | “The Girl From lpanema. “ | 这首歌名是伊帕内玛来的姑娘 |
[48:08] | Hey, guys, you don’t mind if we get off this thing now, | 嘿 伙计们 我们是不是要先离开这个电梯 |
[48:11] | do you? | 你们说呢 |
[48:12] | That’s a good idea. | 我赞同 |
[48:19] | Hang on! | 站好 |
[48:43] | This elevator is out of service. | 这部电梯已经损坏 |
[49:00] | -What are these things? -What the bloody hell is going on? | -那些东西是什么 -为什么到处都是血 |
[49:03] | Get the gun, you moron! | 快把枪拿好 笨蛋 |
[49:11] | You back off, Finnegan. | 你退后 芬尼根 |
[49:24] | Holy shit. Look at that. | 该死的 快看那边 |
[49:32] | Now what? | 接着来啊 |
[49:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[50:30] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[50:50] | Let’s move! | 快走 |
[51:17] | Chick with the muscles. | 肌肉女 |
[51:25] | Come on. There’s nowhere to hide. | 出来吧 你藏不了多久的 |
[51:31] | Chick with the muscles. | 肌肉女 |
[51:59] | It was almost as if the ship had struck a reef or something. | 就像是船突然撞到了暗礁什么的 |
[52:02] | It came to a sudden, violent stop. | 很突然 船就停了下来 |
[52:04] | And then suddenly they were everywhere. Th. . . The passengers all panicked. | 然后那些东西就出现了 所有的乘客都很惊慌 |
[52:08] | It all happened so fast, there was no time to do anything. | 事情发生的太突然 没有时间部署 |
[52:10] | -Couldn’t even use the lifeboats. -You okay? -Yeah. | -救生船也来不及用 -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[52:13] | Trouble is, nobody knows we’re in trouble. Couldn’t send an S. O. S. | 问题在于 没人知道我们遇难 SOS也无法发出 |
[52:16] | Well, then, mon capitaine, | 如果这样 船长 |
[52:18] | I think the first order of business should be a call for help, don’t you? | 我想你的第一个命令该是发出求救信号 |
[52:21] | -Yeah, man, call in the Marines. -Yeah, let’s do it now. | -对 你应该向海军发出信号 -快点 现在发 |
[52:24] | Look, you don’t seem to understand. | 听着 我想你们没有明白 |
[52:26] | -Something has jammed the systems. -Not something. | -有东西毁坏了系统 -不是东西 |
[52:30] | Someone. | 是人 |
[52:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[52:36] | My name is Simon Canton. I own this ship. | 我是西蒙·坎顿 这船是我的 |
[52:38] | Hanover had a connection on this ship, | 汉诺威[德国城市]曾经联系过这艘船 |
[52:40] | somebody to knock out all the communications. | 但有人把通讯系统都破坏了 |
[52:42] | You two know each other. | 你们两个应该知道是谁 |
[52:45] | -It was you. -What? | -是你 -什么 |
[52:48] | Very quick, Mr. Finnegan. | 这么快想通 芬尼根先生 |
[52:51] | -Is this true, Canton? -How do we fix it? | -是这样的吗 坎顿 -我们怎么可以修好通讯 |
[52:58] | I said, how do we fix it? | 我在问 怎么可以修好它 |
[53:00] | Answer him. | 回答他 |
[53:02] | Answer him, you son of a bitch! | 回答他 杂种 |
[53:05] | All the systems were melted at their core. | 所有系统的核心部分都被烧坏了 |
[53:09] | There’s not gonna be any calls for help. | 从这里不可能发出求救信号 |
[53:14] | -For God’s sake, man, why? -Damn it! | -老天 你为什么要这样做 -该死的 |
[53:16] | This is supposed to be your life’s work, I thought. | 我以为这是你毕生的心血 |
[53:18] | This ship’s gotta be worth, what, a couple hundred million? | 这艘船大约值 多少 几亿 |
[53:21] | Four hundred eighty-seven point six million dollars. | 487 600 000美元 |
[53:24] | The insurance. | 那些保险 |
[53:26] | That’s what the torpedoes are for. | 所以他们要用鱼雷 |
[53:28] | You loot the ship, and then you sink it for the insurance. | 你先是趁乱抢掠船上的人 然后把船弄沉去领保险 |
[53:30] | I spent my whole life, my entire fortune, building this ship. | 我花了毕生精力 钱财去建这艘船 |
[53:33] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna lose it to a bunch of pencil-necked bankers. | 如果被一群压榨人的银行家抢去 我怎么也咽不下这口气 |
[53:37] | Lose it, you greedy bastard? What are you talking about? | 被抢 你这个贪心的混蛋 你究竟是怎么想的 |
[53:39] | -The ship was operating at full capacity! -I know, Captain. | -这船是满载而开 -我知道 船长 |
[53:42] | But the problem is that the cost of keeping it operating. . . | 问题是维持它开销的费用 |
[53:44] | is a hell of a lot more than we’re ever gonna take in. | 远比我们能承受的要高 |
[53:46] | You mean, we’re all gonna die because you screwed up on the math? | 你是说 我们的死是因为你计算那些钱的结果 |
[53:49] | I simply misjudged the market! | 我只是估计市场错误 |
[53:52] | What about the passengers? Were they insured? | 那些乘客怎么办 他们有投保吗 |
[53:54] | I may be a crook, but I’m not a savage. | 我或许是个混蛋 但我不至于毫无人性 |
[53:56] | The passengers, the crew and I would’ve been safely evacuated on the lifeboats. | 乘客和船员 我都会把他们安全的安排到救生船上 |
[54:00] | Don’t you get self-righteous with me, Mr. Finnegan. | 不要假装自己是正义人士 芬尼根先生 |
[54:02] | I know all about you. | 我知道关于你的所有事情 |
[54:03] | -You despicable -lousy bastard! | -卑鄙小人 -差劲的混蛋 |
[54:05] | You sold us out to the bloody insurance! | 你为了该死的保险把我们都欺骗了 |
[54:07] | All right, knock it off! | 好了 你们两个住手 |
[54:08] | Do you realize how many innocent people you’ve killed on this ship? | 你知道在这船上有多少无辜的人因你而死吗 |
[54:11] | -Hey, hey, break this up! -Innocent passengers! | -嘿 嘿 你们两个住手 -那些无辜的乘客 |
[54:13] | -That’s enough! -Nobody was gonna get hurt! | -够了 -没人会受伤的 |
[54:15] | -What? -I like it. | -怎么了 -我喜欢那只枪 |
[54:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:02] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 哦 上帝 |
[55:15] | Good God, it’s Billy! | 上帝 是比利 |
[55:29] | Jesus, no! No! | 上帝 不要 不 |
[55:50] | -Over here now! -Right here! Right here! | -在这边了 -这边 在这边 |
[55:52] | -No! It’s there! -These things are everywhere! | -不 是在那 -到处都是这些东西 |
[56:03] | How do you turn this damn thing on? | 究竟该怎样用这个 |
[56:14] | Oh! | 哦 |
[56:16] | Jeez Louise, lady, | 上帝 小姐 |
[56:17] | give a guy a heart attack, why don’t you? | 你不知道自己经常把人吓的心脏病发作吗 |
[56:22] | Over this way! Go! Go! | 这边走 快点 快点 |
[56:25] | What are these things? | 这些是什么东西 |
[56:27] | Real unfriendly. | 一点都不友好 |
[56:29] | So, um, you got a boat waiting outside, is that right? | 听说 你在外面有艘船 是真的吗 |
[56:33] | -Yeah. -Okay. Let’s make a deal here. | -对 -好吧 我们现在做个交易 |
[56:36] | You get me to your boat, and, uh. . . | 你把我带上你的船 然后 呃 |
[56:39] | And I can have whatever I want. | 我要什么你都可以给我 |
[56:43] | Yeah, whatever you want. | 对 你要什么都可以 |
[56:45] | Can you get me a cold beer? | 可以给我一杯冰的啤酒吗 |
[56:49] | Funny. | 你真有趣 |
[57:40] | Time to go! | 快走 |
[57:53] | -I owe you one. -Damn right, you do. | -我欠你一次人情 -你说对了 |
[57:58] | Get me off this boat alive and we’ll call it even. Deal? | 把我带上你的船 然后我们打平 你看怎么样 |
[58:01] | Deal. | 成交 |
[58:04] | Please tell me you’re a man of your word. | 请告诉我 你是言出必行的人 |
[58:07] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[58:18] | Canton, get me. . . Aah! | 坎顿 过来帮我 啊 |
[58:25] | Hang on! Shit! | 支持住 该死的 |
[58:28] | Give me your hand! Give me your hand! Come on! Pull! | 把你的手给我 你的手 快点 拉着我们 |
[58:30] | -Come on! -Pull! | -快点 -拉 |
[58:35] | Whoa! Oh, no! | 哦 不要 |
[58:42] | Eat this, you wankers! | 尝尝这个 混帐东西 |
[58:51] | What the hell are these goddamn things? | 那见鬼的到底是什么东西 |
[58:56] | I’m beginning to fear that our friends here. . . | 我现在有点担心那些 |
[58:59] | may be some kind of strange offshoot. . . | 可能是古奥托利亚物种的 |
[59:02] | of the Archaea Ottoia family. | 怪异分支 |
[59:04] | Oh, the Ottoia family. And to think I was startin’ to worry. | 啊 奥托利亚物种 想想我都开始担心了 |
[59:06] | At 4, 000 feet, | 在4000英尺深的地方 |
[59:09] | the Ottoia are about as long as a pencil. . . | 奥托利亚就跟个铅笔差不多长 |
[59:12] | with bodies about the size of a golf ball. | 身体像个高尔夫球那么大 |
[59:15] | But those at 20, 000 feet. . . | 但在20 000英尺 |
[59:17] | have been found to eat full-grown sharks. | 它们能吞掉一只成年鲨鱼 |
[59:20] | At thirty or forty thousand feet. . . | 在3-4万英尺深的地方 |
[59:24] | Well, you do the math. | 好了 你来算算 |
[59:26] | This, uh. . . This is not good. | 这 呃 不太妙 |
[59:29] | Are we talkin’ some kind of mutated sea monsters here? | 我们是在谈论某种变异海怪吗 |
[59:32] | Who gives a shit what they are? | 谁管它们是些什么东西 |
[59:33] | Just tell us how to kill these motherfuckers. | 告诉我们怎么去干掉这些狗娘养的就行了 |
[59:36] | The Ottoia are very crafty. | 奥托利亚很狡猾 |
[59:38] | They hide in burrows. . . | 它们躲在暗处 |
[59:41] | and catch their victims with spiny tentacles, | 用它们长满尖刺的触角捕捉猎物 |
[59:43] | and then they-they crush them between massive jaws. | 然后它们 它们把猎物放到嘴里 |
[59:48] | Yeah, and then they eat you, right? | 哦 然后把它们吃了是么 |
[59:51] | No, they drink you. | 不 是喝了 |
[59:54] | They drink you alive, | 它们把你活活吸干 |
[59:57] | sucking all the fluids out of a body before excreting the skeletal remains. | 把你身体里的液体都吸干 然后再吐出你的骨头 |
[1:00:02] | All right, that’s it. Lesson’s over. | 够了 知道了 讲解到此为止 |
[1:00:05] | -Here’s the plan. -Hey! | -我来说说计划 -嗨 |
[1:00:07] | I’m still givin’ the orders around here, mister! | 这里还是由我说了算 先生 |
[1:00:10] | You stay here and give all the orders you want. | 你可以留在这 想发什么命令随你 |
[1:00:11] | I’m gettin’ back to my boat, cuttin’ it loose and gettin’ the hell outta here. | 我要回我的船上 拔锚离开这鬼地方了 |
[1:00:15] | Yeah, man. I second that motion. | 对 伙计 我赞同这行动 |
[1:00:17] | -Mind if I tag along? -Feel free. | -介意我也一起么 -欢迎 |
[1:00:56] | Which way now? | 现在怎么走 |
[1:00:58] | At the end of this passageway, there should be an underpass on the port side. . . | 在过道的尽头 往左有个地下通道 |
[1:01:01] | -that’ll take us to the upper levels. -The starboard. | -通到上面 -右舷 |
[1:01:03] | -Port. -I’ve got the blueprints to the entire ship right here. | -左舷 -我有整个船的设计图 |
[1:01:06] | Who do you think gave you those blueprints? | 你想是谁给的你设计图 |
[1:01:10] | I ask you, man, could it get any worse? | 伙计 问一句 事情会更糟么 |
[1:01:16] | Thanks, Joey. | 多亏你了 乔伊 |
[1:01:55] | I can’t get that song out of my head. | 我也没办法 满脑子都是那歌声 |
[1:02:14] | They must have ripped a hole through the hull. That’s how they got in. | 它们一定是在船壳上打了个洞 进来的 |
[1:02:18] | The power of these things, it’s. . . it’s awesome. | 这些东西的威力 真 真太可怕了 |
[1:02:20] | -I’m glad you’re so impressed. -Shit! | -很高兴你终于意识到了 -妈的 |
[1:02:24] | -There’s no way out through this door. -It’s buckled right to the frame. | -这门走不通 -扣住了 |
[1:02:27] | -We can’t go back the way we came. -Okay, Canton, it’s your ship. | -我们不能原路返回 -好了 坎顿 这可是你的船 |
[1:02:30] | Any ideas? | 有办法吗 |
[1:02:32] | There are more hatchways and stairwells on the other side of this wall. | 墙的另一面有更多的舱口和楼梯间 |
[1:02:34] | The only way outta here is down those steps. | 离开这的唯一出路就在这些楼梯下面 |
[1:02:45] | -He’s right. -How far? | -他是对的 -多远 |
[1:02:47] | It’s 20 meters. | 20米 |
[1:02:50] | -Somebody’s gonna have to go and check. -I volunteer to wait here. | -要有人去确认下 -我要留在这 |
[1:02:53] | -Me too. -No way. | -我也是 -没门 |
[1:02:56] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[1:02:59] | But you’re comin’ with me. | 但你要跟我一起 |
[1:03:01] | -Good luck. -And what are we laughing at? Hmm? | -祝好运 -你在笑什么 嗯 |
[1:03:05] | If we make it through, I’ll fire two rounds. | 如果发现是通的 我们就打两枪 |
[1:03:07] | -That means it’s safe to come through, OK? -Okay. | -意思是安全可以通过 -好 |
[1:03:11] | Hey! It’s mine. | 嗨 它是我的 |
[1:03:16] | Let’s give the lady a real gun, shall we? | 我们给这位小姐把像样的家伙吧 怎样 |
[1:03:24] | You know how to use that? | 知道怎么用吗 |
[1:03:26] | Yeah. If something comes at me, | 是的 要是有什么东西攻击我 |
[1:03:29] | I’ll just pull the trigger till it goes away. | 我就冲它扣板机直到它滚开 |
[1:03:31] | Careful with that. It’s got a hell of a kick. | 小心点 它的脾气可不好 |
[1:03:33] | I can handle it. | 我行的 |
[1:03:35] | Well, if we’re goin’ for a swim, | 好了 要是我们需要游泳的话 |
[1:03:38] | I think it’s your turn to carry the parts. | 我想该你背一下了 |
[1:03:44] | This is turnin’ out to be one hell of a day. | 看来今天确实糟透了 |
[1:05:01] | Come on. Up. | 快点 上来 |
[1:05:10] | -What the hell is takin’ ’em? -You know, uh, | -到底是什么该死的在作祟 -你知道 |
[1:05:13] | I don’t mean to sound like a pussy, | 我不是要像个娘们儿似的唠唠叨叨 |
[1:05:17] | but this shit is startin’ to freak me out, man! | 但是该死的我有点紧张了 伙计 |
[1:05:26] | Can you just get asthma? | 哮喘是一次刺激就会造成的吗 |
[1:05:31] | Or do you have to be born with it? | 还是天生的 |
[1:05:38] | Uh-oh. | 啊 |
[1:05:43] | Oh, my God! | 啊 上帝 |
[1:05:58] | Jump! | 跳 |
[1:06:00] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[1:06:09] | Come on, you son of a bitch! Come on! Come on! | 来啊 狗娘养的 来啊 来啊 |
[1:06:32] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[1:06:48] | Oh! Aah! I’m outta here! I’m outta here! | 啊 啊 我要离开这 我要离开这 |
[1:08:06] | Come on, buddy. There you go. | 来 哥们儿 干得好 |
[1:08:13] | -Where’s Mason? -It got him. | -梅森在哪 -它抓到他了 |
[1:08:15] | -Shit! Not Mason! -Grabbed him. | -混帐 梅森 不 -他被捉走了 |
[1:08:18] | No way this is happening! | 这不可能发生的 |
[1:08:20] | This isn’t bloody happening! | 他妈的怎么会这样 |
[1:08:22] | -Who’s next? -Now where do we go? -Up. | -下一个会是谁 -现在我们去哪 -上去 |
[1:08:26] | -There are more elevators through that hatchway over there. -Fuck elevators. | -那边有很多经过舱口的升降梯 -去他妈的升降梯 |
[1:08:28] | I ain’t goin’ up in no more elevators, man. | 我再也不坐升降梯上去了 伙计 |
[1:08:30] | I agree with these gentlemen. | 我赞成这些绅士们 |
[1:08:32] | How much longer before we can expect a rescue? | 还要多久我们才会有救援 |
[1:08:34] | -I’m not waitin’ on any rescue party. -We checked in just before sunset. | -我不会指望救援 -日落前我们才确认安全的 |
[1:08:37] | It’ll be another 24 hours before they start searching for us. | 他们要再过24小时才会找我们 |
[1:08:40] | Are you saying they’re not even gonna start looking for this ship. . . | 你是说他们还要一天甚至两天 |
[1:08:43] | -for another day or two? -Be a bit late by then, folks. | -才会开始搜寻我们这艘船 -太晚了 伙计们 |
[1:08:46] | And we got creepy crawlies swarmin’ all over, | 而我们在这等到处都是毛骨悚然的带触角的怪物 |
[1:08:48] | killin’ us off left and right. | 左一个右一个地把我们干掉 |
[1:08:50] | Makes for a bit of a tight jam, don’t you think? | 事情有点棘手了 你说呢 |
[1:08:53] | I say we stay right here! | 我说我们就呆在这儿 |
[1:08:55] | -Are you insane? -No. No, man. He’s right. | -你神经错乱了吗 -不 伙计 他是对的 |
[1:08:58] | There’s plenty of food here. We can hold out until they rescue us. | 这儿有足够多的食物 我们能呆到救援到来 |
[1:09:02] | They’re right. This is the galley for the crew. | 他们是对的 这是船员们的厨房 |
[1:09:04] | It was built to be almost entirely airtight in case of fire. | 为了防火这儿建造得密不透风 |
[1:09:06] | With these hatches closed, there’s no way those things can get in here. | 把舱门关上 那些东西根本进不来 |
[1:09:09] | You wanna wind up in jail, Mulligan? | 你想把自己关在监狱里 穆利根 |
[1:09:11] | Better that than in the belly of one of those things. | 总比在那些东西的胃里好 |
[1:09:13] | I don’t care what you do, | 我不管你怎么做 |
[1:09:14] | but I’m gonna keep on goin’. It’s our only chance. | 但我要走了 一直前进 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:09:16] | Back off! They’re wiping us out one at a time. | 退后 它们要一个个地消灭我们 |
[1:09:19] | I say we make a stand. Right here, right now. | 我说了我们要停在这 就在这 现在 |
[1:09:23] | The whole damn ship’s infested, Finnegan. | 这该死的船上到处都可能是它们 芬尼根 |
[1:09:25] | We’re not gonna make it back to the boat anyways. | 我们无论如何都回不到船上了 |
[1:09:27] | I’m not stayin’ down here, and that’s a fact. | 我不会呆在这 绝对 |
[1:09:30] | -Now, back off that hatch. -I’ll do it. | -现在 退到舱门 -我不会手软的 |
[1:09:32] | I’ll do it. I swear to God, I’ll kill you. | 我会那么做的 对天发誓 我会杀了你的 |
[1:09:36] | -I’m not mucking about here. -Whoa, whoa. | -我不会死在这的 -喔 喔 |
[1:09:37] | Don’t get hasty, man. | 别忙着下决定 伙计 |
[1:09:38] | We’re not staying here, Mulligan! | 我们不会呆在这儿的 穆利根 |
[1:09:40] | I say we are! | 我说了要 |
[1:09:42] | Last stand, eh? | 最后的印象 嗯 |
[1:09:44] | We’ll kick ass and take names. | 互相残杀 |
[1:09:47] | You back off right now, soldier, | 士兵 现在退后 |
[1:09:51] | before I put you down. | 在我把你放到之前 |
[1:10:00] | I once saw a guy put a fish in a bottle. | 我曾经看到一个人把一条鱼放进一个瓶子 |
[1:10:04] | And then he corked it and sealed it tight. . . | 然后塞上塞子密封好 |
[1:10:08] | and threw it to a baby octopus. | 扔给一个幼年章鱼 |
[1:10:10] | Now, the octopus, | 然后 这条章鱼 |
[1:10:12] | he felt his way all around that bottle. | 围着这个瓶子打量 |
[1:10:15] | And in less than two minutes, | 不到两分钟 |
[1:10:18] | he got the cork off, slid inside. . . | 它拔掉了塞子 游进去 |
[1:10:22] | and ate the fish. | 吃了这条鱼 |
[1:10:25] | And the moral of this story is? | 寓意是 |
[1:10:28] | We’re the fish. | 我们就是那鱼 |
[1:10:32] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:10:34] | The ship’s already starting to sink. What if they don’t get here in time? | 这船已经开始下沉 如果救援没有及时来到怎么办 |
[1:10:39] | -I. . . I don’t want to drown. -Yeah. | -我不想淹死 -对 |
[1:10:41] | Look, Mulligan, you can do whatever you want, | 听着 穆利根 你想做什么都可以 |
[1:10:44] | but I am gonna get my ass to the surface, | 但我要到外面去 |
[1:10:47] | pray to God that my boat is still there. . . | 希望上帝保佑我的船还在 |
[1:10:50] | and those things aren’t crawlin’ all over it, | 这些鬼东西又没爬到那去 |
[1:10:53] | and then I am gonna bail the hell outta here. | 然后我会离开这见鬼的地方 |
[1:11:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:11] | What are you looking at? | 你们在看什么 |
[1:11:47] | You want some? You’re nothin’! | 想吃吗 你什么都不是 |
[1:12:25] | You see that? Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 看到了吗 |
[1:12:28] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:12:31] | They’re closin’ the damn hatches, man! They’re closin’ the hatches! | 它在关闭舱口 伙计 它们在关舱门 |
[1:12:42] | They’re herding us! | 它们在玩弄我们 |
[1:12:44] | They’re forcin’ us to go where they want us to go. | 它们在逼我们去特定的地方 |
[1:12:46] | Wait, wait. Now you’re tellin’ me these things can think? | 等下 等下 你是在告诉我这些东西能思考吗 |
[1:12:48] | They’re pushing us toward the bow of the ship. | 它们在把我们赶向船头 |
[1:12:55] | What the hell is at the bow of the ship? | 那该死的船头上有什么 |
[1:13:23] | -Which way? -This just takes us back into the hold. | -怎么走 -这儿只能带我们回到货舱 |
[1:13:26] | That’s the way up, through there. | 那边上去是路 穿过那儿 |
[1:13:35] | -Are you comin’, or what? -Yeah. | -你跟着来 还是怎么样 -当然 |
[1:13:38] | I’m right behind you. | 我就跟在你后面 |
[1:14:31] | What the hell is this? | 这见鬼的到底是什么 |
[1:14:33] | Looks like some kind of feeding ground. | 像是它们开餐的地方 |
[1:14:37] | Looks like a dead end to me. | 像是我的末日到了 |
[1:14:40] | Where’s Canton? | 坎顿在哪 |
[1:14:52] | Now what? | 现在又怎样 |
[1:14:57] | Oh, my God. They’re breaking through the hull. | 啊 上帝啊 它们在破开船壳 |
[1:15:06] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:15:10] | Everybody go! Go! Go! | 大家快走 快 快 |
[1:15:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:15:18] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 喔 喔 喔 |
[1:15:30] | Canton! | 坎顿 |
[1:15:39] | Open up, Canton! | 打开 坎顿 |
[1:15:41] | Open up, you bastard! | 打开 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:15:44] | Open the door! | 打开门 |
[1:15:51] | Do you hear that? They’re comin’, man! | 听到了吗 它们来了 伙计 |
[1:15:53] | They’re comin’! | 它们来了 |
[1:15:57] | -Son of a bitch! -I’m sorry! | -婊子养的 -对不起 |
[1:15:59] | Where’s my gun? Where’s my gun? | 我的枪呢 我的枪呢 |
[1:16:06] | Hey, give me one of those! | 嗨 给我一个 |
[1:16:09] | You idiot! | 你个白痴 |
[1:16:12] | Well, you didn’t tell me to do that. | 但是 你又没告诉我怎么弄 |
[1:16:15] | You didn’t tell me to do that. | 你又没告诉我 |
[1:16:31] | -Son of a bitch! -Hey! | -婊子养的 -嗨 |
[1:16:34] | No, no, no, no! What are you doing? Come on! | 不 不 不 不 你在干什么 不要这样 |
[1:16:36] | I lost the backpack! It’s got the engine parts to my boat! | 我把背包掉了 里面有我的船引擎需要的零件 |
[1:16:39] | We’re not goin’ anywhere without ’em! | 没有那些东西我们哪儿也去不了 |
[1:16:42] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[1:16:47] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:16:54] | They’re catchin’ up! | 它们追来了 |
[1:16:56] | They’re catchin’ up! We gotta slow ’em down! | 它们追来了 我们得让它们慢点过来 |
[1:16:58] | -The only way to slow ’em down is to feed ’em! -Feed ’em? | -唯一的方法就是找东西喂它们 -找东西喂它们 |
[1:17:02] | All I got is a wet stick of gum and a breath mint! | 我只有一片湿的口香糖和一支薄荷口气清新剂 |
[1:17:07] | O. . . Okay! All right! | 好 好 好的 |
[1:17:09] | What do we feed ’em? What are we gonna feed ’em? | 拿什么喂它们 我们拿什么喂它们 |
[1:17:31] | Oh, my God! It’s gonna sink! | 哦 我的上帝 船要沉了 |
[1:17:35] | It’s going to sink. | 船要沉了 |
[1:17:40] | An island! | 是个岛 |
[1:17:44] | Hey! Hey, did you see that? | 嗨 嗨 你们看到了吗 |
[1:17:46] | Yeah, I see it! We gotta get to it! Come on! | 是 我们看到了 我们要过去 快来 |
[1:17:53] | -That heap of junk is your boat? -You got a better one? | -这堆破烂就是你的船吗 -你有更好的吗 |
[1:17:57] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:18:01] | What if those goddamn things are crawling inside it? | 要是那群该死的东西爬到里面去了怎么办 |
[1:18:05] | We’ll have to take our chances! | 我们总得冒险试一下 |
[1:18:10] | Can your boat make it to that island without the engine parts? | 没有零件你的船能到那岛上去吗 |
[1:18:13] | -Not a chance in hell! -Aah! | -绝对到不了 -啊 |
[1:18:16] | Then what are we doing? | 那我们怎么办 |
[1:18:18] | Trust me! I got a plan! | 相信我 我有办法 |
[1:19:52] | Don’t say I never gave you nothin’. | 别说我什么都没给你 |
[1:20:03] | You asshole! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:20:31] | -And find the keys! -Yeah! Yeah! | -去找钥匙 -是 是 |
[1:20:34] | And make sure it’s got gas! | 再确定下是否有汽油 |
[1:20:47] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[1:20:49] | The key’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 钥匙应该在这附近 |
[1:21:25] | -Did you miss me? -Quit screwin’ around. | -你想我吗 -别胡闹了 |
[1:21:27] | Get to the engine room and get me any power you can, fast. | 快到机舱去看看你能做点什么 |
[1:21:30] | Not even a “Joey, I’m glad to see you”? | 连一句”乔伊 我很高兴见到你”都没有吗 |
[1:21:32] | “Joey, what happened to your leg? “ | 或者是”乔伊 你的腿怎么了” |
[1:21:34] | -Joey, you wanna be the appetizer or the entree? -Right, right, right. | -乔伊 你想做怪物的开胃菜还是主菜 -好 好 |
[1:21:37] | I’m on it. Give me the parts. | 我就去 把零件给我 |
[1:21:43] | I lost ’em! | 我弄丢了 |
[1:21:45] | -You what? -I lost ’em, okay? I lost ’em! | -什么 -我弄丢了 明白了吗 我把零件弄丢了 |
[1:21:47] | Go with the flow, will you, Joey? I got a plan. | 变通一下 乔伊 我有办法 |
[1:21:50] | Plan, my ass! Without those parts, this thing ain’t gonna go. . . | 办法 你个笨蛋 没有那些零件 这东西只能走 |
[1:21:53] | more than about a city block! | 一个街区那么远 |
[1:21:54] | Well, that’s all I’m gonna need. Now get movin’, will you? | 那就够了 你现在赶快行动 好吗 |
[1:22:03] | Leila? | 莱拉呢 |
[1:22:09] | I don’t think she made it. | 我想她没能闯过来 |
[1:22:14] | Right. | 明白 |
[1:22:16] | I’ll, uh. . . I’ll go see what I can do. | 我 呃 我去看看有什么我能做的 |
[1:23:22] | And kaboom. | 爆炸后就都搞定 |
[1:23:24] | -That oughta do it. -All set. | -这样应该可以 -都搞定了 |
[1:23:27] | But we only got enough fuel for maybe five, six minutes max. | 但是我们最多只能支撑五 六分钟 |
[1:23:30] | Then she’s runnin’ on fumes. | 然后就没油了 |
[1:23:33] | Here goes nothin’. | 这没什么 |
[1:23:35] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 加油 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:23:38] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:23:44] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Come on! Baby needs a new pair of shoes. | 好的 好的 好的 加油 给我争点气 |
[1:23:47] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 加油 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:23:50] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[1:23:53] | -Listen, you have to be. . . -Gentle! I know, I know. | -听着 你得 -温柔点 我知道 我知道 |
[1:23:56] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:23:59] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:24:02] | -Yes! -That a girl! | -太棒了 -好孩子 |
[1:24:06] | Bye-bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[1:24:10] | Come on, man, let’s book! | 快点 朋友 咱们快走 |
[1:24:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:24:28] | -Shit! -I’ll bet. It’s nice to see you again too. | -该死 -我也很高兴又见到你了 |
[1:24:33] | Ah-ha-ha! No! | 啊哈哈 不 |
[1:24:35] | Now, give me that key. | 现在 把你的钥匙给我 |
[1:24:39] | -I’ll. . . I’ll take you with me. -Yeah, what about the others? | -我带你一块儿走 -那其他人怎么办 |
[1:24:43] | Fuck ’em. They have to go down with the ship. That’s how it works. | 管他们呢 让他们和船一起沉下去好了 只好这样了 |
[1:24:47] | Now, give me that key. Now! | 把钥匙给我 马上 |
[1:24:51] | Give me that key. | 给我钥匙 |
[1:24:57] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:25:00] | -Get in there and cut the engines! -Wait! Wait! Are you crazy? | -下去把引擎关了 -等等 等等 你疯啦 |
[1:25:03] | Just cut the engines, Tucc! Do it now! | 把引擎关掉 快点 |
[1:25:05] | Wait! Wait! Shit! | 等等 等等 该死的 |
[1:25:09] | Give me that key, you bitch! | 把钥匙给我 你个婊子 |
[1:25:15] | Goddamn it! | 真他妈的倒霉 |
[1:25:59] | I’ve never actually killed anybody before. | 我之前从没杀过人 |
[1:26:03] | Well, not on purpose, that is. | 至少 没故意杀过人 |
[1:26:07] | Here, take this. | 好吧 拿去 |
[1:26:10] | Now, just walk away and let me go. | 现在 放我走吧 |
[1:26:13] | I don’t think so. | 那可不行 |
[1:26:15] | No witnesses allowed. | 我可不打算留下活口 |
[1:26:18] | I don’t think this’ll be quick, but. . . it’ll be interesting. | 你不会死得很快 不过 会很有意思 |
[1:26:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:26:33] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:27:01] | Oh, now what? | 哦 又怎么了 |
[1:27:24] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:28:06] | Now there’s somethin’ you don’t see every day. | 这东西可不是你每天都能见到的啊 |
[1:28:09] | -Time to go. -Good idea. | -该走了 -好主意 |
[1:28:38] | Finnegan! | 芬尼根 |
[1:28:40] | Aah! | 啊 |
[1:29:05] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么 |
[1:29:17] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:29:23] | Get to the cargo bay! Go! Go! | 到货舱去 走 快走 |
[1:29:36] | Pantucci! Come on! | 帕恩图西 快出来 |
[1:29:39] | Let’s get the hell outta. . . | 我们快离开 |
[1:30:44] | God. Finnegan, where are you? | 你在那儿 |
[1:31:05] | Jesus, lady! Watch it, will you? | 我的天 小姐 看清楚点好吗 |
[1:31:07] | Shit. I’m sorry. Thank God you’re alive. | 该死的 对不起 感谢上帝你还活着 |
[1:31:10] | Damn straight I am. Let’s keep it that way, huh? | 我当然还活着 你可别把我害死 啊 |
[1:31:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:31:41] | No! | 不 |
[1:31:59] | Well, that’s a hell of a jump. Let’s get up some speed. | 这下要跳很远 我们得加速 |
[1:32:02] | Hang on. | 抓紧了 |
[1:32:10] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:32:21] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死 |
[1:32:30] | Finnegan! Faster! Faster! | 芬尼根 快点 快点 |
[1:32:38] | Cock it! | 上膛 |
[1:33:10] | We gotta get outta here! This thing’s gonna blow! | 我们得快离开这 这船要爆炸了 |
[1:33:14] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:33:26] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死的 |
[1:33:37] | Cock it! | 上膛 |
[1:33:48] | Whoo-hoo! | 哦 |
[1:35:21] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[1:36:08] | Shot to shit. | 彻底坏了 |
[1:36:12] | Where are you when I need you, Joey? | 乔伊 我需要你 你在哪儿 |
[1:36:16] | Hey, I found a souvenir. | 嗨 我找到一个纪念品 |
[1:36:20] | Well, I guess we’re stuck on this island. | 我想我们被困在这个岛上了 |
[1:36:38] | Well, I guess we’re stuck on this island. | 我想我们就困在这个岛上好了 |
[1:36:41] | Better than a cold beer, huh? | 比冰啤酒还好 嗯 |
[1:36:44] | Finnegan! | 芬尼根 |
[1:36:50] | Hey, guys! | 嗨 伙计们 |
[1:36:53] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[1:37:01] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[1:37:05] | -Joey! -Are you all right? | -乔伊 -你还好吗 |
[1:37:07] | Hey! Hey! Watch the leg! W. . . Watch the leg! | 嗨 嗨 小心我的腿 小 心我的腿 |
[1:37:10] | -Watch the leg! -I thought you said he was dead. | -小心我的腿 -你说他死了 |
[1:37:13] | -I thought he was dead! -It. . . It almost had me, man. | -我以为他死了 -它 那怪物差点把我吃了 朋友 |
[1:37:17] | It came crashin’ right through the windshield. | 它突然把挡风玻璃撞碎 |
[1:37:19] | I ran out the hatch. The thing was snappin’ at my ass. | 我从舱口跑出去 那怪物就跟在我屁股后面 |
[1:37:23] | I dove overboard, swam like hell. | 我只好跳船 拼命地游 |
[1:37:27] | Next thing I know, kabloowie. | 然后我就听见轰隆一声 |
[1:37:32] | And your damn surfboard almost cut me in half, man. | 伙计 你那该死的冲浪板差点把我切成两半 |
[1:37:37] | Hey, was it the water in my eyes, | 嗨 是我的眼睛进水了 |
[1:37:39] | or did I just see a little lip action between you two? | 还是我真的看见你们两个人有接吻的意思 |
[1:37:42] | -Joey. . . -You know, I could always go for a stroll down the beach. . . | -乔伊 -你知道的 我可以到海滩上去散散步 |
[1:37:45] | -Joey. -Or go for a little swim. | -乔伊 -或者去游游泳 |
[1:37:48] | Although I gotta tell you, | 虽然我得告诉你们 |
[1:37:49] | -if I never get back in that damn water again. . . -Joey! | -我再也不想回那该死的水里了 -乔伊 |
[1:37:52] | Okay, cool. I’ll stick around. You don’t have to beg me. | 好啦 我留下来 你们不用求我 |
[1:38:01] | This looks like a nice enough place. | 这看起来是个不错的地方 |
[1:38:26] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |