| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | Let’s go, let’s go. Come on, keep up, bro. | 快点 跟上 哥们儿 | 
| [00:19] | Yes, sir. | 来了 | 
| [00:27] | Pop quiz. What are the 3 smells | 突击测试 哪3种味道 | 
| [00:29] | that give away methamphetamine production? | 可以判断出有人制作冰毒 | 
| [00:31] | Uh, ammonia, ether, and… | 氨 乙醚 还有 | 
| [00:34] | Poop. Usually human, not always. | 大便 通常是人的 但也不一定 | 
| [00:37] | And don’t spill your coffee unless you want the roaches | 别把咖啡撒了 除非你希望蟑螂爬出来 | 
| [00:39] | to come out and ask if it’s french roast. | 问你是不是法式烘焙的 | 
| [00:41] | He had these fangs. I saw him–I saw– I see demons… | 他有尖牙 我看到他 我看到 是魔鬼 | 
| [00:45] | What about her? | 她怎么样 | 
| [00:46] | Never take statements from people speaking in tongues. | 永远别给胡言乱语的人录口供 | 
| [00:53] | Oh, yeah. Only a strung-out street level crank slinger would do this. | 不错嘛 只有混街头的瘾君子才会整这套 | 
| [01:07] | Would he also do that? | 这事他们也干吗 | 
| [01:12] | Well, that’s new. | 这倒很新鲜 | 
| [01:13] | But given the range of OCD behaviors | 不过就一般吸毒的和制毒的人 | 
| [01:16] | of your average meth addict/manufacturer, | 常有的各种强迫症行为 | 
| [01:19] | it’s not completely crazy either. | 这也不是完全没可能 | 
| [01:22] | There’s no visible wounds. | 表面没有伤口 | 
| [01:24] | This junkie OD’d on his own supply, case closed. | 瘾君子自己制毒自己嗑 结果嗑过头 结案 | 
| [01:26] | No, detective. This man was murdered. | 不 警探 这个人是被谋杀的 | 
| [01:31] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪位 | 
| [01:33] | SSA David Rossi with the Behavioral Analysis Unit. | 行为分析组特别督察探员戴夫·罗西 | 
| [01:36] | I think your captain told you we’d be coming by. | 你们警监应该告诉你我们会过来了 | 
| [01:38] | He might have. Isn’t there supposed to be a whole team of you? | 好像是 不是你们全组人都要来吗 | 
| [01:41] | Yeah. We’re a little short-handed right now. | 没错 但我们现在人手有点紧张 | 
| [01:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [01:44] | That’s our unknown subject’s first kill from two days ago. | 两天前发现的第一个不明身份的受害人 | 
| [01:48] | Same face paint. | 脸画得一样 | 
| [01:49] | I don’t think so. If that was in my city, I’d’ve heard about it. | 不可能 如果那发生在我的城市 我一定听说过 | 
| [01:52] | It didn’t happen here. It happened in Albany, New York. | 不在这 那起案子在纽约奥尔巴尼 | 
| [01:55] | Albany? So this guy traveled all the way | 奥尔巴尼 所以这家伙一路 | 
| [01:57] | from Albany to here? Why? | 从奥尔巴尼跑到这 为什么 | 
| [01:58] | We’ll have to answer that question with our profile. | 等到侧写出来才能见分晓 | 
| [02:00] | Profile. Wonderful. | 侧写 真棒 | 
| [02:02] | Look, agent, your telling me this perp has mommy issues | 探员 说什么凶手有恋母情结之类的 | 
| [02:05] | isn’t gonna help me close this thing. | 对破案没有帮助 | 
| [02:07] | Couldn’t agree with you more, because this guy | 完全赞成 因为这家伙 | 
| [02:09] | doesn’t have mommy issues, and if he did, | 没有恋母情结 如果有的话 | 
| [02:11] | he’d probably be killing women. | 他杀的就应该是女人了 | 
| [02:18] | What else can you tell about him? | 他还有些什么情况 | 
| [02:20] | What else can we tell about him? | 我们还能说出他什么情况 | 
| [02:23] | This is his. | 这是他的 | 
| [02:24] | You two together, I take it? | 你俩应该一起的吧 | 
| [02:25] | SSA Derek Morgan. | 特别督察探员戴瑞·摩根 | 
| [02:27] | How do you know? There’s needles everywhere. | 你怎么知道 这儿到处都是针头 | 
| [02:29] | Miss, would you use this? | 小姐 你用这个吗 | 
| [02:33] | No. That would blow out my delicate varicose veins. | 不 我曲张到很纤弱的静脉 用那个会爆的 | 
| [02:37] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 美女 | 
| [02:38] | This syringe is far too big to shoot up with. | 这个注射器太大了 不可能是用来注射毒品的 | 
| [02:40] | The unsub definitely left it behind. | 绝对是不明嫌犯留下来的 | 
| [02:42] | Now, if we’re lucky, we might be able to get some DNA off of it, | 走运的话 能在上面检测出他的DNA | 
| [02:43] | but this guy’s so good, I doubt we’re gonna get that lucky. | 但这家伙很聪明 应该查不出什么 | 
| [02:47] | Detective, unless you have any objection, | 警探 要是你不反对的话 | 
| [02:48] | we’ve asked your captain to transport the corpse | 我们想请你们警监把尸体 | 
| [02:50] | back to the FBI crime lab in Quantico. | 运到匡迪科联调局罪证化验室 | 
| [02:52] | Be my guest, but you haven’t told us | 请便 但你们还没告诉我们 | 
| [02:53] | how we’re we’re gonna catch this guy. | 怎么抓住嫌犯 | 
| [02:55] | You don’t. He most likely has already left the state. | 不用你劳神了 他应该已经离开华盛顿州了 | 
| [02:59] | Then who does? | 那谁来负责 | 
| [03:20] | – Is it the same unsub? – Yeah. | -是同一个嫌犯吗 -对 | 
| [03:21] | Two kills on two coasts in two days. | 从东海岸到西海岸 两天两案 | 
| [03:23] | This guy’s on a mission. | 这家伙有任务在身啊 | 
| [03:24] | He’s not gonna rest until he completes it. | 不完成任务他绝不会收手 | 
| [03:26] | Then neither will we. | 我们也是 | 
| [03:27] | But we’re down two profilers. | 但我们少了两位侧写师 | 
| [03:28] | Our 5 brains against his one. My money’s still on us. | 咱们五个大脑对他一个 我还是有信心的 | 
| [03:31] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 | 
| [03:49] | Hello? | 在吗 | 
| [04:05] | Hello? | 在吗 | 
| [04:25] | It’s just me. | 是我 | 
| [04:28] | I was told to give this to you. | 有人让我把这个给你 | 
| [04:48] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 | 
| [05:01] | Please… | 求你了 | 
| [05:05] | Jesus help me. | 上帝救救我 | 
| [06:08] | The Job | 买凶 | 
| [06:13] | Pleasure in the job | “对工作有爱 | 
| [06:14] | puts perfection in the work.” | 成果方不赖 | 
| [06:16] | Aristotle. | 亚里士多德 | 
| [06:18] | We know for a fact that victim number one was bound and gagged, | 第一名受害者被捆住嘴也被堵上了 | 
| [06:21] | but it doesn’t look like number two was. | 但第二名受害者好像没有 | 
| [06:22] | Windows in both residences were tampered with, | 两处的窗户都被动过手脚 | 
| [06:25] | so he knows how to get in and out undetected. | 所以他知道怎样不留痕迹地进出 | 
| [06:27] | Ok, that’s impressive because aluminum foil is super crinkly. | 他太能干了 因为铝箔超容易起皱的 | 
| [06:32] | I’m sorry, I’m not a profiler, I’m doing my best. | 对不起 我不是侧写师 我尽我所能 | 
| [06:34] | No, it’s a fair point. He snuck up on a tweaker | 不 说得很好 他偷偷接近一个 | 
| [06:37] | who probably hadn’t slept in a couple of days. | 可能好几天没睡觉的瘾君子 | 
| [06:39] | M.O. said this guy’s good at hunting. | 作案手法说明凶手很擅长狩猎 | 
| [06:41] | Cause of death? | 死因是 | 
| [06:42] | Cardiac arrest, but Dr. Mertz | 心脏骤停 但是化验室的摩滋医生 | 
| [06:43] | in the crime lab can’t pin down how. | 不确定是什么造成的 | 
| [06:45] | He might hide it under the face paint. | 可能隐藏在花脸下面 | 
| [06:47] | What we’re assuming is ritual | 我们以为是一种仪式 | 
| [06:48] | could be a forensic countermeasure. | 其实可能是反侦查手段 | 
| [06:50] | What do we know about the face paint? | 花脸有什么线索 | 
| [06:52] | Traditional greasepaint used by clowns, | 是小丑用的普通油彩 | 
| [06:53] | but applied to resemble a pulcinella. | 但是是用来装扮成普尔钦内拉 | 
| [06:56] | Oh, I totally know what that is, | 我知道我知道 | 
| [06:57] | but I’m gonna google it in case someone else doesn’t. | 但是我得谷歌一下 以防你们有人不知道 | 
| [06:59] | Sorry. The clown archetype that we recognize today | 抱歉 我们今日看到的小丑的原型 | 
| [07:01] | actually leads back to a 16th century | 可以追溯到16世纪的 | 
| [07:03] | stage tradition called commedia dell’ arte, | 舞台传统”喜剧的艺术” | 
| [07:05] | where actors wore masks to resemble their characters. | 演员戴着面具表演角色 | 
| [07:08] | The pulcinella was the trickster character, | 普尔钦内拉是骗子的角色 | 
| [07:10] | usually without a voice. | 通常不言不语 | 
| [07:12] | He used a horn to make funny noises. | 用喇叭来制造搞笑的声音 | 
| [07:14] | Maybe the victims tricked him | 也许受害人欺骗了他 | 
| [07:16] | and he’s remaking them in death | 所以他们死后 | 
| [07:17] | how he saw them in life. | 他就用骗子这个角色来重塑他们 | 
| [07:19] | So this is a vendetta by the unsub and not a compulsion. | 所以是仇杀 而不是冲动杀人 | 
| [07:22] | It’s gonna make this guy really hard to profile. | 这下就很难侧写了 | 
| [07:25] | All right, Dave, keep working victimology. | 戴夫 继续分析被害者心理 | 
| [07:27] | Morgan, stay on the M.O. And, Reid, dig deeper into the ritual. | 摩根继续分析作案手法 里德进一步研究仪式的意义 | 
| [07:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [07:33] | Hey. How you feeling? | 你怎么样 | 
| [07:36] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 | 
| [07:37] | He just fell asleep, and Will’s with Henry, | 小家伙刚睡着 威尔在陪亨利 | 
| [07:40] | So, I just wanted to reach out. | 我就想问问情况 | 
| [07:43] | Well, if I remember correctly, mom, | 如果我没记错的话 妈妈 | 
| [07:44] | you’re supposed to sleep when the baby does. | 你应该陪宝宝一起睡觉的 | 
| [07:46] | Right. | 对 | 
| [07:48] | Look, it’s hard knowing that cases | 我很难过 案子源源不断 | 
| [07:50] | are still coming in and I’m not there. | 我却不跟你们在一起 | 
| [07:53] | Do you want me to come back? | 你希望我回去吗 | 
| [07:55] | Do you want to come back? | 你想回来吗 | 
| [07:56] | Yes. Just… | 当然 只是 | 
| [08:00] | Not right now. | 只是现在不行 | 
| [08:02] | Honestly, the jump from one kid to two is…whew. | 说实话 从一个孩子变到两个孩子真是 | 
| [08:06] | JJ, take your time. | 小洁 慢慢来 | 
| [08:07] | We’re all doing jobs we don’t normally do, | 我们都在做着平常不会做的事 | 
| [08:09] | but we’ll manage. | 但我们能做好的 | 
| [08:10] | You sure you don’t need me? | 你确定你们不需要我 | 
| [08:11] | We do need you, it’s just your family needs you more. | 我们需要你 只是你的家庭更需要你 | 
| [08:14] | Your job will be here when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了会有工作等着你的 | 
| [08:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:17] | Sure. And keep sending the baby pictures, ok? | 不客气 记得继续发孩子的照片好吗 | 
| [08:20] | Well, as Penelope says, already sent. | 就像佩内洛普常说的 已经发了 | 
| [08:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [08:27] | Yes? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:28] | Sir, shall I send in the first– | 长官 需不需要我叫第一个… | 
| [08:29] | Uh, no, Anderson, I want to talk to the whole group. | 不 安德森 我想先跟所有人说句话 | 
| [08:34] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please. | 请大家注意 | 
| [08:37] | The BAU is working an active case, | 行为分析组正在处理一个案件 | 
| [08:38] | so this interview process may take some time. | 所以面试过程需要点时间 | 
| [08:40] | Does anyone need to return to their field office? | 有人需要回自己的外勤办公室吗 | 
| [08:42] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 | 
| [08:43] | Good. Dr. Lewis, we’ll start with you. | 很好 露易丝博士 从你开始 | 
| [08:45] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [08:49] | This way. | 这面 | 
| [08:52] | Have a seat, Dr. Lewis. | 请坐 露易丝博士 | 
| [08:53] | Thank you. And you can call me Tara. | 谢谢 你可以叫我塔拉 | 
| [08:56] | The only person that calls me Dr. Lewis is my father, | 唯一会叫我露易丝博士的人只剩我父亲 | 
| [08:58] | and that’s only when he’s bragging and/or drunk. | 还只是在他吹牛或是喝多了的时候 | 
| [09:01] | So your A.D. in the San Francisco field office | 你旧金山外勤办公室的主管说 | 
| [09:03] | says that you’re the best field agent he’s ever worked with. | 你是他合作过的最优秀的外勤探员 | 
| [09:06] | I think forensic psychologists tend to stand out at the bureau. | 我大概是因为法医心理学在局里很吸睛吧 | 
| [09:09] | Other agents like it when I make sure | 其他探员都喜欢让我确保 | 
| [09:10] | the bad guys they’ve arrested | 他们抓住的坏人 | 
| [09:11] | are actually found competent to stand trial. | 在法庭上是具有出庭能力的 | 
| [09:13] | How did you do that with Herzog? | 你是怎么对付赫尔佐克的 | 
| [09:14] | He was a tough nut to crack in our prison interviews. | 在我们的监狱问询中他是算是很难对付的人 | 
| [09:17] | But then I thought, why not take on the affect of his wife? | 然后我想 为什么不运用他对老婆的感情呢 | 
| [09:21] | Facial expressions, voice patterns, cadence. | 面部表情 声音模式 韵律 | 
| [09:23] | Once I did that, he told me everything I needed to know, | 我这么做以后 他就说出了我想知道的一切 | 
| [09:26] | Specifically, that he was not crazy. | 特别是 他其实没有疯 | 
| [09:29] | Well, you’re the only applicant | 你是唯一具有 | 
| [09:30] | with this much clinical evaluative experience, | 如此丰富临床评估经验的申请者 | 
| [09:32] | but it’s not really relevant to what we do here. | 但这跟我们在这做的事不太相关 | 
| [09:35] | Look, I get it. Interviewing a serial killer | 我明白 在安全的监狱里 | 
| [09:37] | from the safety of a prison cell | 询问连环杀手 | 
| [09:39] | isn’t the same as hunting them, right? | 与追捕他们不同 对吧 | 
| [09:40] | It’s just a different skill set. | 只是要用到不同的技巧 | 
| [09:41] | That’s why I’m here. | 这正是我来的原因 | 
| [09:43] | For 12 years I’ve studied these men after they were caught. | 12年来我一直在他们被抓之后研究他们 | 
| [09:46] | Now I want to catch them. | 现在我想去抓他们 | 
| [09:49] | Just tell me what you need in a profiler, Agent Hotchner. | 告诉我你们需要侧写者有什么品质 霍奇纳探员 | 
| [09:54] | I need you to wait a few minutes. | 麻烦你等我几分钟 | 
| [09:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 | 
| [09:57] | I can wait. | 我可以等 | 
| [10:01] | It took me two victims to make sure | 看了两名死者我才确认 | 
| [10:03] | I was seeing what I was seeing and not going crazy. | 我见到的是真有其事而不是我疯了 | 
| [10:05] | You found trace elements of a drug in their blood? | 你在他们血液里发现了微量成分的毒品吗 | 
| [10:08] | Not a drug, and not trace elements. | 不是毒品 也不是微量 | 
| [10:10] | A lot of it. | 而是大量的 | 
| [10:11] | Corn syrup solids, soy fiber, | 玉米糖浆颗粒 大豆纤维 | 
| [10:13] | medium-chain triglycerides. | 中链甘油三酯 | 
| [10:16] | Is that a nutritional supplement? | 是营养补充剂吗 | 
| [10:17] | The kind you drink. Only he injects them with it. | 喝的那种 只是凶手用来注射了 | 
| [10:21] | Under the face paint, as you thought. | 在面部彩绘下面 正如你所想 | 
| [10:23] | The syringe you found was his murder weapon. | 你发现的注射器就是他的凶器 | 
| [10:25] | So once he injects it, it causes a massive embolism, right? | 他注射以后会导致严重栓塞 对吗 | 
| [10:28] | An agonizing one. | 很痛苦的那种 | 
| [10:29] | It’s like injecting cement. | 就像注射了粘合剂 | 
| [10:31] | It could take up to an hour before they die. | 大概要一个小时他们才会死 | 
| [10:33] | All right, so play this out for me. Who would drink this stuff? | 好吧 那再帮我想想 谁会喝这东西 | 
| [10:35] | Senior citizens. Anyone having trouble nutritionally. | 老年人 有营养不良问题的人 | 
| [10:38] | Somebody who can’t eat solid foods. | 不能吃固体食物的人 | 
| [10:41] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [10:42] | Well, this doesn’t clear up much. | 不过这没太大帮助 | 
| [10:44] | Vic number one was a divorced dad | 一号受害者是名 | 
| [10:46] | who got custody of his kids. | 得到了孩子监护权的离异父亲 | 
| [10:48] | And number two was the local drug supplier. | 二号受害者是当地的毒品供应商 | 
| [10:50] | So if the question is, what connects these two guys, | 如果问题是这两人有什么关联 | 
| [10:53] | The answer is, nothing. | 那答案就是 什么也没有 | 
| [10:55] | And we never would have made the connection | 如果不是面部油彩的话 | 
| [10:57] | if it weren’t for the face paint. | 我们也不会将这两个案子联系到一起 | 
| [10:58] | Which begs the question, why do it at all? | 那问题来了 为什么要这么做 | 
| [11:00] | To taunt us, feel superior. | 为了嘲弄我们 以示优越 | 
| [11:02] | It’s obviously a message, | 肯定是为了传递某种信息 | 
| [11:03] | and my assumption is that it has something to do with the mouth, | 我估计应该是和嘴有关 | 
| [11:06] | ’cause look at this. | 因为看这个 | 
| [11:09] | The colors of the pulcinella are oddly inverted. | 普尔钦内拉的颜色是相反的 | 
| [11:12] | Traditionally the character has a black face but a white jaw. | 一般来说角色是黑色的脸白色的下巴 | 
| [11:14] | He’s painting it the other way around. | 他画的确是颜色相反的 | 
| [11:18] | You said that this character | 你说这个角色 | 
| [11:20] | was the precursor to today’s clown | 是如今小丑的起源 | 
| [11:22] | because he couldn’t speak, right? | 因为他不会说话 对吗 | 
| [11:24] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 | 
| [11:25] | So, he was also the first mime, too. | 那他也就是第一个哑剧演员 | 
| [11:31] | Very much so. | 确实算是 | 
| [11:34] | Which means… | 那就是说 | 
| [12:18] | He has a feeding port in his stomach? | 他的胃上有个进食口 | 
| [12:20] | The nutritional supplement that Dr. Mertz found in both victims | 摩滋医生在两名死者身上发现的营养补充剂 | 
| [12:23] | would be ideal for someone who couldn’t eat normally. | 很适合不能正常进食的人服用 | 
| [12:25] | So if the unsub sustained an injury to the jaw, | 如果嫌犯的下巴受了伤 | 
| [12:27] | it would also suggest that he’s unable to speak. | 那他很可能不能说话 | 
| [12:29] | Hence the pulcinella mask. | 因此才有了普尔钦内拉的油彩 | 
| [12:31] | It’s his way of communicating. | 那是他交流的方式 | 
| [12:33] | Ok, so what is he trying to say? | 那他想说什么 | 
| [12:35] | Well, let’s work our way back to that based on what we know. | 我们再回头看看我们知道的事实 | 
| [12:38] | We know this guy travels thousands of miles in two days. | 我们知道这个人在两天内穿越了数千英里 | 
| [12:40] | So, he probably doesn’t sleep. | 他很可能没睡觉 | 
| [12:43] | He’s able to sneak into a suburban house | 他能够悄无声息潜入偏远住宅 | 
| [12:44] | or a drug den undetected. | 或是吸毒窝点 | 
| [12:47] | He overwhelms his victims silently and then injects them. | 他悄无声息地制服受害者 给他们进行注射 | 
| [12:50] | And then as they lay there dying over the course of an hour, | 然后在他们躺在那静静等死的一小时里 | 
| [12:52] | he simply sits over them | 他坐在他们身边 | 
| [12:54] | and leaves them a highly symbolic message, | 给他们留下十分具有象征意义 | 
| [12:55] | but it’s a precise message. | 又十分精确的信息 | 
| [12:58] | His victims are seizing up right in front of him, | 他的受害者正在他面前死去 | 
| [13:00] | but this guy does not miss a brush stroke. | 但此人却没画错一笔 | 
| [13:02] | This is a man who’s been around death before. | 这个人以前就曾与死亡为伍 | 
| [13:04] | It doesn’t faze him. | 这不会使他困扰 | 
| [13:05] | Who else would leave this type of message? | 还有谁会留下这种信息 | 
| [13:07] | Drug cartels. | 贩毒集团 | 
| [13:08] | Cutting the tongues out of snitches | 割了告密者的舌头 | 
| [13:09] | and the hands off of thieves. | 砍了小偷的手 | 
| [13:10] | The mafia, sleeping with the fishes and all that. | 黑帮 让人葬身鱼腹之类的 | 
| [13:14] | He’s a contract killer. | 他是个雇佣杀手 | 
| [13:15] | Only a hit man would be this good, | 只有杀手才能如此优秀 | 
| [13:17] | but his message– it’s not for us. | 但这信息 不是给我们的 | 
| [13:20] | It’s for his customers. | 是给他的雇主的 | 
| [13:35] | Please, please don’t do this. | 求你了 求你不要这样 | 
| [13:37] | 是谁 干的 | |
| [13:40] | I don’t know–I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [13:42] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 | 
| [13:54] | That–that wasn’t me. | 不…不是我 | 
| [13:57] | I would never– I wouldn’t do that. | 我绝对…我绝对不会这么做的 | 
| [13:59] | We had a deal. I respected that deal. | 我们有过协议 我遵守协议 | 
| [14:02] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 | 
| [14:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:05] | What have you got, Garcia? | 你查到了什么 加西亚 | 
| [15:05] | Sir, I am in the middle | 长官 我正在利用 | 
| [15:07] | of my trademark top to tail background check | 我最招牌的技术对我们亲爱的死者 | 
| [15:08] | on our dearly departed Brian Taylor. | 布莱恩·泰勒进行背景资料调查 | 
| [15:10] | Thus far he is spectacularly normal. | 目前为止他的一切都非常正常 | 
| [15:13] | No suspicious behavior, no unsavory vices. | 没出现过可疑的举动 没有令人讨厌的恶习 | 
| [15:15] | What about financials? Contract killings | 经济状况呢 雇凶伤人 | 
| [15:17] | usually involve some sort of unpaid debt. | 经常会涉及一些债务 | 
| [15:19] | Oh, yeah, I checked that, too. | 我这个也查过了 | 
| [15:20] | Uh, he put $40,000 in an escrow. | 他在第三方存管账户里存了四万美元 | 
| [15:23] | Maybe he got killed | 也许他被杀 | 
| [15:25] | trying to be upwardly mobile? | 是因为想往上爬吗 | 
| [15:27] | When was the escrow set up? | 他什么时候设立存管的 | 
| [15:28] | Uh…two months ago. | 两个月前 | 
| [15:31] | Someone in Taylor’s life | 两个月前 | 
| [15:32] | died exactly two months ago. Who was that? | 泰勒身边有谁去世了吗 | 
| [15:33] | That would be his father. | 应该是他父亲 | 
| [15:35] | And there was some animosity between them. | 他们俩之间应该有些过节 | 
| [15:37] | Uh, let me check on that. | 让我查一查 | 
| [15:44] | He was emancipated from his dad. | 他和他父亲解除了父子关系 | 
| [15:47] | He claimed sexual abuse. It was never proven. | 他声称遭到性侵 但没法证明 | 
| [15:49] | Sir, how did you know that? | 长官 你怎么知道的 | 
| [15:51] | Because 40,000 wouldn’t get | 因为四万美元 | 
| [15:52] | Taylor a down payment in this neighborhood, | 不够泰勒住起这种房子 | 
| [15:54] | but it is a competitive rate for a hit man. | 但是足够他雇一个杀手了 | 
| [15:56] | Hold up. Are you saying our Brian Taylor’s not so normal | 等等 你是说布莱恩·泰勒不是什么普通人 | 
| [15:58] | because he hired a hit man? | 因为他雇了一个杀手吗 | 
| [16:00] | I think all of our victims did. | 我觉得所有的死者都是这样 | 
| [16:02] | We need to deliver the profile. | 我们得公布侧写了 | 
| [16:03] | Right. Sir, uh, to who are we gonna deliver it to? | 好的 长官 你准备向谁公布 | 
| [16:08] | To the agents who want to join the BAU. | 给那些准备加入行为分析组的探员 | 
| [16:10] | We’ll use our shorthandedness to our advantage. | 运用我们人手不足所能带来的好处 | 
| [16:12] | C-cool. | 不错 | 
| [16:14] | The unsub that we’re looking for is a contract killer | 我们要找的嫌疑人是一名被雇佣的杀手 | 
| [16:17] | who is doubling back to kill his former customers. | 他专门是来杀死自己之前的雇主 | 
| [16:20] | This man is highly skilled and well-trained. | 这个人受过训练 技艺娴熟 | 
| [16:23] | Under no circumstances should he be engaged without back-up. | 无论任何情况 绝对不许独自与他对峙 | 
| [16:26] | So is this a case of organized crime tying up loose ends? | 所以这是犯罪集团在扫清麻烦吗 | 
| [16:29] | Organized crime’s got nothing to do with this, | 这跟犯罪集团没有关系 | 
| [16:31] | at least not in the traditional sense. | 至少不是传统意义上的那种 | 
| [16:33] | In 2013, the bureau took down the silk road network. | 2013年 局里端掉了丝路网 | 
| [16:37] | Our initial assumption was that it was an encrypted | 我们一开始认为这是一个进行 | 
| [16:39] | online market for illegal drugs, which it was, | 非法线上毒品交易的加密网站 也的确是 | 
| [16:42] | but upon further inspection, we were stunned | 但随着调查的深入 我们发现 | 
| [16:45] | at the breadth of goods and services being traded online. | 线上所提供的商品和服务之多让我们震惊 | 
| [16:47] | Weapons, child porn, even hit men. | 武器 儿童色情片 甚至杀手 | 
| [16:50] | And the payment scheme was escrow based, | 而付款渠道就是靠第三方存管 | 
| [16:51] | in which the buyer would put down half as a deposit | 买家会先支付一半费用当做定金 | 
| [16:54] | and the other half when the seller delivered. | 卖家发货或完成服务后付另一半费用 | 
| [16:55] | We’ve now confirmed that all 3 victims | 我们已经确认这三名死者 | 
| [16:57] | hired the unsub over the past year | 过去一年内都曾使用 | 
| [16:59] | through a similar escrow system. | 同一个第三方存管平台雇佣杀手 | 
| [17:00] | So why is he killing his old clients? | 那他为什么要杀死自己的老雇主 | 
| [17:02] | Hit men don’t leave a message unless you pay them to. | 除非你付钱要求 否则杀手不会留下信息 | 
| [17:05] | The exception is to leave a warning for customers or competitors. | 唯一的例外是给雇主或是竞争对手警告 | 
| [17:09] | This unsub suffered some sort of injury | 这名嫌犯的脸颊或者声带 | 
| [17:12] | to his jaw or voice, most likely as a result | 受了伤 很有可能是 | 
| [17:15] | of something these customers did. | 某个雇主干的 | 
| [17:17] | The pulcinella mask is his statement on revenge and justice– | 普尔钦内拉脸谱是为了宣告复仇和正义 | 
| [17:19] | betray the oath between customer and contractor | 你若违背了雇主和杀手之间的协议 | 
| [17:22] | and you pay the price. | 你就要付出代价 | 
| [17:23] | Now, normally a man with | 有这种生理缺陷的人 | 
| [17:24] | this kind of defect would attract attention. | 通常会吸引很多人的注意力 | 
| [17:27] | The fact that he hasn’t indicates that he has deep pockets | 而迄今为止没人注意到他 说明他有一定财力 | 
| [17:29] | and a network of resources at his disposal. | 以及听从他差遣的人脉网 | 
| [17:32] | Share this profile with | 把这份侧写 | 
| [17:33] | your local divisions and with law enforcement. | 分享给你们当地警局和执法部门 | 
| [17:35] | Search for escrow payments to match the unsub to his clients. | 搜查第三方寄存平台 找出嫌犯和他的雇主 | 
| [17:38] | One of those clients will be his next target. | 其中一个雇主就是他下一个目标 | 
| [17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:55] | Hey, Al. | 阿尔 | 
| [17:59] | I’m heading out. | 我要出去了 | 
| [18:02] | Did you finish that engine transfer on that jeep? | 你修好那辆吉普车上的发动机转换器了吗 | 
| [18:05] | I will tomorrow. | 明天再说 | 
| [18:06] | Come on, don’t dilly-dally. | 别这样 今日事今日毕 | 
| [18:07] | That guy calls, it’s your ass I gotta kick. | 要是那人打电话来 到时候我就怪你 | 
| [18:09] | Wasn’t it Bob’s ass last week? | 上个星期不还是怪鲍伯的吗 | 
| [18:10] | Al’s garage. I decide whose ass to kick. | 这里是阿尔的修车厂 我想怪谁就怪谁 | 
| [18:13] | Hey, be sure to lock up! | 记得锁门 | 
| [18:14] | Don’t be a smart-ass. You lock up. | 别装聪明 你锁好门才是 | 
| [18:44] | Who is it? | 谁啊 | 
| [18:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [18:58] | Hey, hey, speedy, slow your roll. | 飞毛腿 走慢点 | 
| [19:00] | I am slow. That is the problem. | 我很慢 这就是问题所在 | 
| [19:04] | Ok, you definitely don’t have to beat me up. | 好吧 你没必要揍我吧 | 
| [19:06] | Just use your words and talk to me. | 好好跟我说一说就行 | 
| [19:10] | Ok, do you remember 2001? Not the movie, the year. | 你记得2001年吗 不是那部电影 是那一年 | 
| [19:13] | Everyone was illegally downloading free music off of Napster? | 每个人都可以在一个软件上非法下载音乐 | 
| [19:16] | I have no idea where this is going, but sure. | 虽然我不知道你说这个的意义 但是记得啊 | 
| [19:18] | The government shuts it down, | 政府关闭了这个网站 | 
| [19:19] | but that doesn’t stop the online sharing world. | 但是却关不掉线上分享的世界 | 
| [19:21] | It just goes deeper underground. | 这只不过转到更深的地下去了 | 
| [19:24] | And you have the same | 你现在想找到那家伙 | 
| [19:24] | headache on your hands trying to find this guy. | 就跟当时的政府一样头疼 | 
| [19:26] | You understand me. Come here. | 你真懂我 过来 | 
| [19:28] | I’m following the digital breadcrumbs, | 我在跟踪数字痕迹 | 
| [19:30] | But because the problem is this Silk Road bust | 但问题是 丝路网被查封后 | 
| [19:33] | made online hit men and drug dealers | 导致那些线上杀手和毒枭 | 
| [19:35] | that much better at hiding. | 躲得更深了 | 
| [19:38] | Ok, take this, for instance. It’s the dummy corporation | 比如说 你看这个 这是嫌犯用来申请 | 
| [19:40] | the unsub uses for his escrow, | 第三方存付的影子公司 | 
| [19:42] | and he never goes to the same place twice. | 他从来不会用同一个地址两次 | 
| [19:43] | ‘Cause we would track it to him. | 不然我们就会查到他 | 
| [19:44] | Right. And this is where | 没错 所以我才 | 
| [19:45] | I go into the very bad spinning out place. | 满脑子都是非常糟糕的想法 | 
| [19:47] | What if there’s a whole | 如果外面真的有 | 
| [19:48] | network of professional killers out there? | 一大群职业杀手潜伏在网上 | 
| [19:50] | Then we’ll get ’em. | 那我们就抓住他们 | 
| [19:51] | How? How are you gonna profile a bunch of ones and zeroes. | 怎么抓 怎么从电脑信息中做出侧写 | 
| [19:54] | We’ll try. We all have to do jobs | 努力试试看 我们总得做些 | 
| [19:56] | that we don’t normally do, right? | 不常做的事 好吗 | 
| [19:57] | Come on, now, Garcia, what if we look at the paper trail | 行了 加西亚 要是我们换个角度 | 
| [20:00] | from the opposite direction? | 看文件线索 | 
| [20:02] | Walk me through it. Speak up. | 怎么做 快说 | 
| [20:03] | Ok. Cast a wide net over the past 6 months. | 对过去六个月的记录进行搜索 | 
| [20:05] | Look for anyone who’s ever set up an escrow. | 看有谁设过第三方存管 | 
| [20:07] | Well, I already did that. The numbers are astronomical. | 我这么搜过了 搜索结果简直是天文数字 | 
| [20:09] | 符合搜索条件 39223条 | |
| [20:09] | Ok, but did you eliminate the reputable corporations? | 你排除名声好的大企业了吗 | 
| [20:12] | The whole point is it’s fly by night, right? | 这整个的重点是暗地行动 不是吗 | 
| [20:13] | Mm-hmm, and because of the housing market crash, | 因为房地产市场崩溃 | 
| [20:15] | there’s still a ton out there. | 还是有很多人 | 
| [20:15] | 符合搜索条件 6372条 | |
| [20:16] | We also have insider trader information. | 我们还有内幕交易信息 | 
| [20:18] | The unsub charges 40k a hit. | 不明嫌疑人每单收四万美金 | 
| [20:21] | Oh. Ho, that brings the numbers way down. | 这样范围缩小太多了 | 
| [20:22] | 符合搜索条件 16条 | |
| [20:23] | I got 16 across the country. | 全国有16个人 | 
| [20:25] | Ok. The way this operates | 整个行动的操作方式 | 
| [20:26] | is the customer puts half down when he places the order | 是客户下订单时先付一半的保证金 | 
| [20:29] | and the other half when the job is done. | 事成之后再付剩下的 | 
| [20:30] | Ok. So two payments of 20,000 each. | 两笔两万美金的付款 | 
| [20:33] | 符合搜索条件 1条 | |
| [20:37] | I don’t believe it. We found our next victim. | 难以置信 我们找到下一个受害人了 | 
| [20:39] | See? Who says we can’t profile the ones and zeroes? | 瞧见没 谁说没法给电脑信息做侧写 | 
| [20:41] | And he’s in Baltimore. That’s right next door. | 他在巴尔的摩 离这不远 | 
| [20:43] | And we’re gonna get there first. | 我们会先到达的 | 
| [20:44] | Nobody does it like you and me, baby girl. Thank you. | 我俩合作无间 宝贝 谢谢 | 
| [20:49] | That never gets old. | 这招永远管用 | 
| [21:58] | Gentlemen, Captain Wilson, Baltimore SWAT. | 先生们 威尔森警监 巴尔的摩特警 | 
| [22:02] | How do you want to do this, Captain? | 你想怎么做 警监 | 
| [22:04] | We’ll breach and clear. | 我们突入扫荡 | 
| [22:04] | When it’s locked down, the site is yours. | 等这里全面封锁后 就交给你们了 | 
| [22:07] | Sound good? | 可以吗 | 
| [22:09] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [22:19] | Police! | 警察 | 
| [22:20] | Don’t shoot! Do not shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 | 
| [22:22] | Come out with your hands up. | 双手举起来走出来 | 
| [22:23] | That’s gonna be real hard, real hard. Look! | 很不好办 真的不好办 看 | 
| [22:25] | What’s that you got in your hands? | 你手上是什么 | 
| [22:27] | – Grenade! – Grenade! | -手雷 -有手雷 | 
| [22:29] | Drop it! | 放下 | 
| [22:30] | – Drop it! Drop it! – I can’t drop it! | -放下 放下 -我放不了 | 
| [22:32] | – I can’t! – Put your weapons down! | -真的不行 -放下武器 | 
| [22:33] | Put your weapons down. | 放下武器 | 
| [22:35] | You mean that literally, don’t you? | 你是说真的 是吗 | 
| [22:37] | You can’t drop it. | 你真的放不了 | 
| [22:37] | Yeah! | 是的 | 
| [22:39] | What did he use? What did he use?! | 他用的什么 他用的什么 | 
| [22:41] | Over there. | 在这里 | 
| [22:42] | It’s dried and set and he glued over the pin. | 已经干了 他把引针给粘上了 | 
| [22:44] | Do you have any acetone? | 你有丙酮吗 | 
| [22:45] | It’s not gonna work. It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 没用的 | 
| [22:46] | Reid, he’s right. This is industrial acrylic. | 里德 他说得对 这是工业丙烯酸 | 
| [22:48] | It holds car parts together. | 是用来粘连汽车零件的 | 
| [22:50] | Bomb squad’s 10 minutes out. | 拆弹小组还有十分钟到 | 
| [22:52] | I’m gonna take out my men and set up a perimeter. | 我要带我的人出去 并设立封锁线 | 
| [22:53] | Maybe we can still box this guy in. | 或许还能包围住那个人 | 
| [22:55] | We’re staying. | 我们留在这 | 
| [22:56] | All right, we’re going block to block, gentlemen. | 好的 我们会地毯式搜索 先生们 | 
| [22:59] | You gotta do something, ok? | 你们得做点什么 | 
| [23:00] | We will, we will, but you need to stay still. | 我们会的 我们会的 但你先别动 | 
| [23:01] | Stay still. | 先别动 | 
| [23:03] | He–he pulled the pin. I’m holding down this clamp here, | 他拉开了引针 我正压着握片 | 
| [23:06] | but my hand is cramping, | 但我的手要抽筋了 | 
| [23:07] | so you–just do something, all right?! | 拜托做点什么 | 
| [23:09] | Morgan, 4 cars. | 摩根 四辆车 | 
| [23:12] | What about them? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:12] | Each car has a battery, right? | 每辆车都有电池 是吧 | 
| [23:14] | Each battery has an electrolyte solution | 每个电池都有电解液 | 
| [23:15] | of 62% water, 38% sulfuric acid. | 62%的水和38%的硫酸 | 
| [23:18] | – But, Reid, that’s not gonna work. – Why not? | -但是里德 这行不通的 -为什么 | 
| [23:20] | Because the acrylic will still stay bonded to the metal. | 因为丙烯酸还是会跟金属粘在一起 | 
| [23:21] | Absolutely true, | 没错 | 
| [23:22] | but it will also create a saponification effect On his flesh. | 但同样也能在他手上形成皂化效果 | 
| [23:24] | The grenade will literally slide out of his hand. | 这样手雷就能滑出他的手心 | 
| [23:26] | Like a wet bar of soap. | 跟块湿肥皂一样 | 
| [23:27] | Of course there will be an intense burning sensation on the skin, | 当然手上皮肤会烧得生疼 | 
| [23:29] | and the smell will be horrendous. | 而且相当难闻 | 
| [23:31] | You can’t–you’re not burning my hands! | 不行 不能烧伤我的手 | 
| [23:32] | You’re not gonna do it! | 你不能这么做 | 
| [23:33] | – Stay still! – Hey, listen, pal. | -别动 -听着 伙计 | 
| [23:34] | You got yourself into this mess, | 是你给自己惹得这么多事 | 
| [23:36] | So unless you got a better idea, just shut up. | 除非你有更好的点子 不然闭嘴 | 
| [23:39] | I don’t understand. I just need to get through. | 我不明白 我只是想过去 | 
| [23:41] | What’s the situation here? | 什么情况 | 
| [23:42] | I’m trying to get home. I’ve had a long day. | 我只想回家 今天很多事 | 
| [23:45] | You check the trunk? | 你查了后备箱吗 | 
| [23:47] | All right, well, let the lady go home. | 好了 让这位女士回家 | 
| [23:48] | All right, let her through. | 好了 放她过 | 
| [24:06] | Someone’s gotta hold the grenade while this thing is | 这个倒上去时有人得握住手雷 | 
| [24:08] | right? | 是吧 | 
| [24:08] | That’s my job. | 那是我的任务 | 
| [24:09] | This is gonna hurt, but you’ll survive. | 这会很疼 但你能保条命 | 
| [24:13] | Is everybody ready? | 都准备好了吗 | 
| [24:14] | Yeah. Just watch your end, kid. | 你那边小心 孩子 | 
| [24:16] | All right, my hand’s on the lever. | 好了 我的手在握片上 | 
| [24:18] | All right, I need you to help me pull. | 行了 我需要你帮我使劲 | 
| [24:32] | I’ve got it. | 拿到了 | 
| [24:34] | Here. We safe, Rossi? | 好了 安全了吗 罗斯 | 
| [24:36] | Yeah, we’re good. | 好了 | 
| [24:37] | The lever’s st– | 握片还… | 
| [24:40] | Run! | 跑 | 
| [24:54] | You guys ok? Anyone hurt? | 你们没事吧 有人受伤吗 | 
| [25:00] | You ok? | 没事吧 | 
| [25:05] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 没事 他没事 | 
| [25:18] | So here’s what I figured out. | 我是这么想的 | 
| [25:19] | You tell me what I got wrong. | 你告诉我哪里说得不对 | 
| [25:21] | One, | 第一 | 
| [25:22] | you set up an escrow and two days later your fiancee died. | 你建立第三方存管账户两天后你未婚妻就死了 | 
| [25:25] | Two, | 第二 | 
| [25:26] | the man who killed her just tried to blow us all up tonight. | 杀她的人今晚差点把我们都炸死 | 
| [25:28] | How am I doing so far? | 我说得有错吗 | 
| [25:32] | I don’t take kindly to being blown up. | 我可不喜欢被炸飞 | 
| [25:34] | It actually pisses me off. | 所以现在超火大 | 
| [25:36] | If you help me with number two, | 要是你帮我解决第二点 | 
| [25:38] | I might help you with number one. | 或许第一点上能帮你一把 | 
| [25:46] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 | 
| [25:47] | – Who is he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -我不知道 | 
| [25:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [25:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [25:51] | Who else is he going after? | 他接下来要杀谁 | 
| [25:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [25:55] | I’ll see you at sentencing. | 宣判的时候再见 | 
| [26:00] | Anonymity was the whole point. | 重点就是要匿名 | 
| [26:04] | Online names, encrypted emails. | 网名 加密邮件 | 
| [26:08] | But for some reason he kept tabs on me. | 但不知道怎么他就开始监控我了 | 
| [26:13] | I didn’t say quit talking. | 我没说停 | 
| [26:16] | The whole thing started about a month after…you know. | 大概是那件事的一个月之后 | 
| [26:19] | I noticed the camera on my computer would turn itself on. | 我发现电脑上的摄像头会自己打开 | 
| [26:23] | Then I’d get these weird facetime calls with no caller I.D. | 然后我会接到一些匿名的视频电话 | 
| [26:27] | That’s called nerves. | 这叫神经过敏 | 
| [26:28] | That’s what happens when you kill somebody. | 杀了人之后就会这样 | 
| [26:29] | I couldn’t take that chance. | 我不能冒险 | 
| [26:31] | So I reached out to another guy, | 所以我联系了另外一个人 | 
| [26:32] | a friend of mine, to take care of it. | 我的一个朋友 来解决这事 | 
| [26:34] | Not quite the same level of professionalism, | 没有他那么专业 | 
| [26:36] | but… good enough. | 但是…也够厉害了 | 
| [26:39] | At least I thought. | 至少我是这么以为的 | 
| [26:44] | Let me get this straight. | 让我捋一下这事 | 
| [26:46] | You put a hit on a hit man. | 你派一个杀手去杀另一个杀手 | 
| [26:50] | But you went cheap. | 但你却贪便宜 | 
| [26:51] | I didn’t have a lot of money left over. | 我没剩多少钱了 | 
| [26:52] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我的意思吗 | 
| [26:54] | So I pretended to be a new customer, | 所以我假装是一个新客户 | 
| [26:56] | telling our internet friend I needed a job done. | 告诉这个网友我有活要他做 | 
| [27:00] | Only it was a setup. | 只不过这是个陷阱 | 
| [27:01] | He was never supposed to see it coming, | 他不该发现真相的啊 | 
| [27:03] | much less know who it was. | 更别说知道是谁干的了 | 
| [27:05] | This setup, where did it happen? | 这个陷阱 设在了哪里 | 
| [27:11] | Atlantic City. | 大西洋城 | 
| [27:13] | Ok, so, a week ago, | 好吧 所以 一周以前 | 
| [27:16] | this guy stumbles in to the Atlantic City E.R., | 这人跌跌撞撞闯进大西洋城的急诊室 | 
| [27:19] | having been shot in the jaw. | 下颚中了一枪 | 
| [27:21] | Can’t give them his name | 他没法说出自己的名字 | 
| [27:22] | ’cause of the whole shot in the mouth thing. | 因为子弹伤到了嘴巴 | 
| [27:24] | But his fingerprints lit up | 但他的指纹拉响了 | 
| [27:25] | the Rome police database like a Christmas tree. | 罗马警方数据库的警报 | 
| [27:28] | Italian. That explains the pulcinella influence. | 意大利人 难怪会用意大利起源的普尔钦内拉 | 
| [27:30] | Yeah. They were able to get a name– Giuseppe Montolo, | 是的 他们找出了名字 朱塞佩·蒙托洛 | 
| [27:33] | but by the time Jersey P.D. got there, | 但当新泽西警方赶到那里 | 
| [27:35] | Montolo had been patched up and made his escape. | 蒙托洛已经缝了针逃走了 | 
| [27:37] | And now he’s on some type of payback gig. | 然后他就开始了他的复仇之路 | 
| [27:39] | He has no idea who double-crossed him, | 他不知道是谁出卖了他 | 
| [27:40] | so now he’s killing every customer | 所以现在他要杀掉所有 | 
| [27:41] | that he suspects might have done it. | 他有所怀疑的客户 | 
| [27:44] | I tried to use Al’s username | 我想用阿尔的用户名 | 
| [27:45] | and password to flush out other clients, | 和密码找出别的客户 | 
| [27:47] | but they don’t call it the darknet for nothing. | 但是地下网络并非徒有虚名 | 
| [27:49] | Then we let it go. We’re not going to catch him that way. | 那就算了 我们换个办法抓他 | 
| [27:51] | What other way is there? | 还有什么办法 | 
| [27:52] | Montolo changed his M.O. drastically with the last victim. | 蒙托洛对最后一个被害人忽然改了作案手法 | 
| [27:55] | He went from up close and personal to collateral damage. | 从个人恩怨到连带伤害 | 
| [27:58] | Al blows himself up or we kill him. | 阿尔要么炸死自己要么被我们击毙 | 
| [28:00] | Either way it’s a win-win. | 无论哪个结果都是双赢 | 
| [28:02] | If he made that dramatic a shift, it was a mistake. | 他既然做了这么戏剧性的转变 这就是破绽 | 
| [28:04] | That’s how we catch him. | 我们就从这点抓他 | 
| [28:20] | You’re–you’re leaving? | 你 你要走了吗 | 
| [28:33] | All right, then let’s do this old school. | 好吧 那我们用老派的方式 | 
| [28:36] | Morgan, you took Al’s confession. | 摩根 你给阿尔录了口供 | 
| [28:38] | Walk us through it like you’re the unsub. | 你代入嫌犯帮我们过一遍案发经过 | 
| [28:41] | I got my victim on the ground, | 我把我的被害人绑在地上 | 
| [28:44] | and I have the syringe in my hand. | 手里拿着注射器 | 
| [28:49] | I have total control over him. This is my moment. | 我为刀龃他为鱼肉 我可以任意宰割 | 
| [28:52] | I’m gonna make him pay for what he did. | 我要让他血债血偿 | 
| [28:55] | But Al said he got a text. | 但阿尔说他收到了一条短信 | 
| [29:00] | I don’t like what I see. | 我不喜欢我所看到的内容 | 
| [29:03] | Now I have to change my plan. | 现在我要改变计划 | 
| [29:09] | What was on that text? | 短信上写了什么 | 
| [29:11] | Someone tipped him off. | 有人提醒了他 | 
| [29:12] | He wouldn’t deviate that much otherwise. | 不然他不会完全转变自己的作案方式 | 
| [29:14] | But that would mean that– | 但这也就意味着 | 
| [29:15] | We have a mole. | 我们有内鬼 | 
| [29:20] | There’s a lot of new faces around here want to join the BAU. | 这里有很多新面孔都想加入行为分析组 | 
| [29:22] | I don’t think it’s a federal agent. | 应该不是联邦探员 | 
| [29:24] | I think it’s someone in local law enforcement. | 我觉得是当地执法机关 | 
| [29:26] | – Based on what? – The clock. | -何出此言 -时间 | 
| [29:29] | According to Al, the unsub left | 据阿尔所说 嫌犯在我们 | 
| [29:31] | 5 minutes before we showed up. | 到达前五分钟离开 | 
| [29:32] | That’s a narrow window. | 时间很紧迫 | 
| [29:34] | Too narrow for him to wait around for an embolism, | 紧到他不能浪费时间等他栓塞 | 
| [29:36] | but he had to figure out a way to deal with his last victim. | 但他必须想办法处理最后一个被害人 | 
| [29:43] | Montolo changed his M.O. at the last moment | 蒙托洛在最后一刻改了作案方式 | 
| [29:45] | because he learned about us at the last moment. | 是因为他在最后一刻才知道我们 | 
| [29:47] | So the last one to hear the cavalry was coming in the Judas. | 所以犹大就出在最后知道消息的部队之中 | 
| [29:50] | That means a local cop. | 也就是说是本地警察 | 
| [29:52] | Or swat. You said Wilson pulled his men off the scene? | 或是特警组 你说威尔森把他的人从现场撤走了 | 
| [29:55] | He said he wanted to box the unsub in. | 他说他想包围住嫌犯 | 
| [29:58] | But maybe he really wanted to ensure he got out. | 但也许他其实是想确保他脱身了 | 
| [30:02] | We profiled that the unsub would have support and resources. | 我们的侧写是嫌犯有后援和资源 | 
| [30:05] | An ally in swat would give him both. | 这两样特警组的同伙都能提供 | 
| [30:07] | We go after a captain, we need more than a profile, | 我们如果要抓一个警监 单凭侧写可不够 | 
| [30:09] | we need proof. | 我们需要证据 | 
| [30:10] | The security perimeter they set up, | 他们设置了封锁线 | 
| [30:11] | they would have recorded every license plate. Garcia. | 应该记录了所有的车牌号 加西亚 | 
| [30:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [30:16] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [30:18] | Cross-referencing last name Wilson. | 交叉对比威尔森 | 
| [30:20] | Uh, ok. I got a Ford Taurus. | 好的 我找到了一辆福特金牛 | 
| [30:23] | It is registered to Betty Wilson, | 登记在贝蒂·威尔森名下 | 
| [30:25] | wife of captain Phil Wilson. | 菲尔·威尔森警监的妻子 | 
| [30:30] | Quite a plan these 3 have. | 这三个人的计划挺缜密啊 | 
| [30:33] | All right, let her through. | 好了 让她过 | 
| [30:38] | He waved his own wife through the checkpoint. | 他把自己的妻子从关卡放行了 | 
| [30:42] | And she secured the hit man’s escape. | 而她确保了嫌犯的顺利脱逃 | 
| [30:47] | Montolo has them both working under duress. | 蒙托洛胁迫了他们两个 | 
| [30:49] | Wilson has to be a customer. | 威尔森一定是个客户 | 
| [30:50] | Which means he’s also a target. | 也就是说他同时也是个目标 | 
| [31:03] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [31:05] | I think it’s gonna be ok. I think he’s gone. | 应该不会有事 他应该已经走了 | 
| [31:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:33] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 | 
| [31:39] | All right, let’s get the job done. | 好吧 我们把这活了结掉 | 
| [31:57] | Jesus… | 天呐 | 
| [32:00] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 | 
| [32:00] | No… | 不… | 
| [32:04] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫在哪儿 | 
| [32:06] | Betty, where’s Phil? | 贝蒂 菲尔在哪儿 | 
| [32:08] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 | 
| [32:09] | He left with… | 他跟… | 
| [32:10] | With the hit man he hired. We know everything. | 跟他雇的人走了 我们都知道了 | 
| [32:13] | No, you don’t. | 不 你们不知道 | 
| [32:15] | Phil didn’t hire him. | 菲尔没有雇他 | 
| [32:17] | I did. | 是我雇的 | 
| [32:24] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [32:25] | Almost. Setting up caller I.D. spoofing and… | 快了 设置呼叫号码伪装之后 | 
| [32:30] | dialing. | 呼叫 | 
| [32:30] | Ok, all you have to say is, “It’s me. Can you talk?” | 好 你只需要说 “是我 能说话吗” | 
| [32:32] | And I’ll take it from there. | 接下来的交给我 | 
| [32:38] | It’s Betty. | 是贝蒂 | 
| [32:45] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [32:47] | It’s me. Can you talk? | 是我 能说话吗 | 
| [32:51] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [32:53] | Not on speaker. | 没开免提 | 
| [32:56] | Captain, this is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. | 警监 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇 | 
| [32:58] | We’re going to get you out of this. | 我们会救你出来 | 
| [32:59] | Just drive normally and follow my prompts. | 照常开车按我的提示做 | 
| [33:02] | Can you talk? Yes, it’s fine, or not right now. | 方便讲话吗 是的一切都好 或现在不行 | 
| [33:07] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 是的 一切都好 | 
| [33:08] | Did you enter the address in the map apps on your phone? | 你有没有在手机的导航软件里输入目的地 | 
| [33:11] | Yeah, I took care of it. | 是 我解决了 | 
| [33:13] | We’re getting the address from your phone, sir. | 我们会从你的手机上得到地址 | 
| [33:17] | My team is going to beat you there. | 我的队员会在你之前赶到那里 | 
| [33:19] | You’re gonna drive him straight to us. | 你要开车把他带到我们这来 | 
| [33:20] | No, I — just let me run this errand | 不 我 你就让我办完这一件事 | 
| [33:23] | and then I can come home. | 我就可以回家了 | 
| [33:24] | Sir, you are the last errand. | 先生 你就是他的最后一个目标 | 
| [33:26] | He’s going to kill you. | 他要杀了你 | 
| [33:34] | I gotta go, baby. | 我得挂了 宝贝 | 
| [33:37] | 3 years ago, I had two miscarriages, | 三年前我流过两次产 | 
| [33:42] | back to back, just like that. | 紧挨着两次 都流掉了 | 
| [33:48] | My O.B. prescribed painkillers, | 我的妇产科医生给我开了止痛药 | 
| [33:50] | and after a while… | 吃了一段时间以后 | 
| [33:51] | You were taking them just to feel normal. | 你就上瘾了 吃药只是为了让你感觉正常 | 
| [33:56] | My… | 我的 | 
| [33:58] | dealer wanted me to do things. | 毒贩子想让我为他干事 | 
| [34:04] | He wouldn’t leave me alone. | 他不肯放过我 | 
| [34:06] | That’s when I read about Silk Road. | 我就在那个时候看到了丝路网的消息 | 
| [34:08] | I could buy the drugs anonymously, and… | 我可以匿名购买违禁药品 和 | 
| [34:12] | and more than that. | 和很多其它的东西 | 
| [34:15] | So you hired Montolo to kill the dealer. | 于是你就雇了蒙托洛去杀你的毒贩 | 
| [34:18] | Did Phil know about any of that? | 菲尔知道这一切吗 | 
| [34:21] | I kept it all a secret, | 我一直都瞒着他 | 
| [34:23] | until he showed up at our door. | 直到蒙托洛出现在我们家门口 | 
| [34:24] | Then I didn’t have a choice. | 接下来我就别无选择了 | 
| [34:30] | When I told Phil… | 当我告诉菲尔这一切后 | 
| [34:34] | he said he still loved me. | 他说他仍旧爱我 | 
| [34:39] | God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我好内疚 | 
| [34:50] | You get all that? | 你都听到了吗 | 
| [34:51] | Yeah. Relay that to Morgan and Reid. | 听到了 转达给摩根和里德 | 
| [34:53] | As soon as Montolo lands, he’s gonna kill Wilson. | 蒙托洛一到目的地就要杀了威尔森 | 
| [34:55] | There’ll be no time to intercept or talk him down. | 我们不会有时间拦截或是说服他 | 
| [35:22] | It’s a perfect place for a hit. | 这真是杀人的好地方 | 
| [35:27] | Almost there. | 我们就快到了 | 
| [35:32] | Hey, hey, calm down. | 冷静点 | 
| [35:51] | Oh, dear. Uh, Captain Wilson is calling us. | 天啊 威尔森警监打到我们这来了 | 
| [35:54] | He’s calling home, but — I can try to fake it. I don’t know… | 他是想打回家的 但… 我可以装一下 | 
| [35:58] | All right, everyone quiet. | 好了 大家安静 | 
| [35:59] | Stay off your phones. No one make a sound. | 不许打电话 任何人不许有任何动静 | 
| [36:01] | Lewis, you’re up. | 露易丝 你上 | 
| [36:09] | H-hello? | 喂 | 
| [36:11] | Hey, babe. | 喂 宝贝 | 
| [36:13] | What is it? Is everything ok? | 怎么了 一切都还好吗 | 
| [36:14] | Yeah, I just — | 挺好的 我只是 | 
| [36:16] | sorry for snapping at you earlier. | 想为之前凶你道歉 | 
| [36:26] | Hotch. | 霍奇 | 
| [36:27] | He just landed. | 他刚到 | 
| [36:28] | Phil? | 菲尔 | 
| [36:29] | Just do what you need to do and get home, ok? | 做完你需要做的就回家好吗 | 
| [36:34] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [36:35] | Sweetie, I can hear it in your voice. What is it? | 亲爱的 我能听出你声音不对 怎么了 | 
| [36:40] | Morgan, do you have a shot? | 摩根 能打中吗 | 
| [36:41] | Do you have a visual? | 你能看到嫌犯吗 | 
| [36:46] | Hotch, this is negative. Wilson’s in the way. | 霍奇 无法开枪 威尔森挡住了 | 
| [36:49] | Honey, talk to me, baby. | 亲爱的 跟我聊聊 宝贝 | 
| [36:52] | Tell me where your head is at. | 告诉我你在想什么 | 
| [36:55] | This whole thing, I never meant for any of this to happen. | 这整件事 我根本没想过会发生这种事 | 
| [36:59] | I know. I’m so, so sorry about all of it, | 我知道 我非常非常抱歉 | 
| [37:02] | but just keep your head down and we’ll get through this. | 你把头低下 我们会一起熬过去的 | 
| [37:07] | Ok? | 好吗 | 
| [37:08] | Do you hear me, baby? | 听见了吗 宝贝 | 
| [37:09] | Just keep your head down. | 把头低下 | 
| [37:18] | Go! Go! | 上 上 | 
| [37:23] | Drop the gun, captain. | 把枪放下 警监 | 
| [37:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:11] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [38:15] | It was all me. Betty had nothing to do with this. | 这都是我干的 跟贝蒂没关系 | 
| [38:20] | We already know it was both of you, Phil. | 我们已经知道是你们两个人干的了 菲尔 | 
| [38:25] | But you did what you did out of love. | 但是你的行为是出于爱 | 
| [38:28] | And Betty’s only hope for leniency | 而贝蒂争取宽大处理的唯一机会 | 
| [38:29] | is if you testify on her behalf. | 就是你为她出庭作证 | 
| [38:33] | All right? So don’t abandon her. | 知道吗 所以不要抛弃她 | 
| [38:35] | Not when she needs you the most. | 她现在是最需要你的时候 | 
| [38:40] | It’s Reid. Reid, what happened? | 是里德 里德出什么事了 | 
| [38:41] | What happened? What happened? | 出什么事了 出什么事了 | 
| [38:42] | We got both of them. | 我们把他们俩都抓住了 | 
| [38:49] | Alive. | 活捉 | 
| [38:51] | Yes! | 太好了 | 
| [38:52] | Good work. We’ll see you back here. | 干得漂亮 回来见 | 
| [38:59] | Look, I just want to say, even if I don’t get the position | 我只想说 就算我得不到这份工作 | 
| [39:01] | that this was the best job interview ever. | 这也是史上最赞的求职面试了 | 
| [39:06] | Penelope Garcia. | 我是佩内洛普·加西亚 | 
| [39:08] | You’re marvelous. | 你棒极了 | 
| [39:10] | She’s marvelous. | 她棒极了 | 
| [39:11] | Agent Lewis, I believe I asked you to wait | 露易丝探员 我让你等一下 | 
| [39:13] | and that was about 36 hours ago. | 结果一等等了36个小时 | 
| [39:16] | It was completely worth it. | 这等待绝对值得 | 
| [39:17] | Maybe we could have that sit-down now? | 也许我们现在可以坐下来谈谈了 | 
| [39:18] | Yes. 2 A.M. is my jam. | 当然 凌晨两点最适合我了 | 
| [39:23] | Sir? | 头 | 
| [39:24] | Yes. | 说 | 
| [39:25] | Do I have to organize the other applicants to follow her? | 我需要叫其他求职者跟着过去吗 | 
| [39:29] | No, you can tell them the position’s been filled. | 不用了 你可以告诉他们我们已经招到人了 | 
| [39:36] | “Courage is grace under pressure.” | “勇气是压力下的优雅” | 
| [39:40] | Ernest Hemingway. | 欧内斯特·海明威 | 
| [39:52] | Give me a minute, all right? | 让我单独跟他谈谈 好吗 | 
| [40:05] | I know you’re awake. | 我知道你醒着 | 
| [40:10] | You can’t talk and that’s fine by me, | 你说不了话但我不在乎 | 
| [40:12] | because right now I want you to listen. | 因为现在我只想让你听好 | 
| [40:15] | You made a real big mistake when you tried to kill me. | 你想杀我简直是犯了大错 | 
| [40:18] | Because I’m not about to let you go. | 因为我不会放过你 | 
| [40:20] | I know there’s more of you out there, | 我知道外面还有很多你这种人 | 
| [40:21] | but you’d best believe that me and my team will not rest | 但是你最好相信我和我的团队会不眠不休 | 
| [40:25] | until we take every last one of you sons of bitches down. | 直到我们把你们每一个混蛋都绳之于法 | 
| [40:29] | And you’re gonna help me, Giuseppe, | 不管你愿不愿意都好 朱塞佩 | 
| [40:33] | whether you want to or not. | 你都得帮我 | 
| [40:40] | What, you want to write? | 怎么 你想写字吗 | 
| [41:06] | The Dirty Dozen. | 肮脏十二 | 
| [41:10] | What’s this? This what you call yourselves? | 这是什么 你们组织的名称吗 | 
| [41:23] | This is who you’re gonna kill next. | 这是你下一个作案目标 | 
| [41:33] | Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing? | 你干吗 你干吗 | 
| [41:35] | Hey! What are you — stop doing that! Stop doing that! | 你干吗 别这样 别这样 别这样 | 
| [41:37] | I said stop! Stop doing that! | 我叫你住手 住手 | 
| [41:43] | You’ll never stop us. | 你永远别想阻止我们 | 
| [41:48] | What’s going on in here? | 出什么事了 | 
| [41:49] | Oh, my God, what did you do to him? | 天啊 你对他干了什么 | 
| [41:51] | I didn’t do anything. He did this to himself! | 我什么也没干 这是他自己弄的 | 
| [41:52] | He’s a murder suspect! | 他是谋杀嫌犯 | 
| [41:54] | Out! Out! | 出去 出去 | 
| [41:55] | – I didn’t do anything to him! – Out! | -我什么都没干 -出去 |