| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | You’re next. | 你是下一个 | 
| [00:16] | Meet 20-year-old Jose Rivera, | 来看一下二十岁的何塞·里维拉 | 
| [00:19] | night manager at a place called Dee’s Original Diner. | 迪家餐厅夜班经理 | 
| [00:22] | And then this is Eddie Butler. | 这是埃迪·巴特勒 | 
| [00:24] | He was 17. He was a fry cook, | 十七岁 煎炸厨师 | 
| [00:26] | high school senior, basketball star. | 高四学生 篮球明星 | 
| [00:38] | And finally Renee Acosta. | 最后一个是芮妮·阿科斯塔 | 
| [00:40] | She was 16 years old. She was a cashier at the restaurant, | 十六岁 餐厅的收银员 | 
| [00:44] | and she was a junior in high school. | 高三学生 | 
| [00:54] | And they were all murdered last night just after closing. | 昨晚关门以后他们全部被杀 | 
| [00:58] | The safe and the cash register were both emptied, | 保险箱和收银机都被洗劫一空 | 
| [01:00] | and all the victims’ valuables were missing, too. | 被害人的财物也全部丢失 | 
| [01:03] | Any surveillance video? | 有监控录像吗 | 
| [01:04] | No. Because the system burnt down in a fire | 没有 案发后他们放了一把火 | 
| [01:06] | that was set after the murders took place. | 烧毁了监控系统 | 
| [01:08] | The arson was probably just a forensic countermeasure. | 纵火可能只是为了反侦察 | 
| [01:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [01:11] | The coroner has the bodies right now | 尸体在验尸官那里 | 
| [01:13] | And it looks like the cause of death to each | 三人的死因好像 | 
| [01:14] | was a gunshot wound to the head. | 都是头部中枪 | 
| [01:15] | Garcia, pause! | 停一下 加西亚 | 
| [01:18] | Where did this happen? | 案发地在哪 | 
| [01:19] | Oh, I was saving the worst for last. | 我把重头戏放在最后呢 | 
| [01:21] | Mm-hmm. Las Vegas, New Mexico? | 新墨西哥州拉斯维加斯吗 | 
| [01:25] | Wait, what’s the deal with Las Vegas, New Mexico? | 新墨西哥州拉斯维加斯有什么特别的 | 
| [01:27] | The same exact type of robbery-homicide | 六年前这里发生过 | 
| [01:29] | took place there 6 years ago. | 相同类型的抢劫杀人案 | 
| [01:30] | At that time it was at a place called the burger corral | 案发地在一个叫汉堡圈的地方 | 
| [01:32] | and there were 4 victims. | 有四名受害者 | 
| [01:34] | Teenagers. They sexually assaulted the girls, | 都是青少年 他们性侵了几个女生 | 
| [01:36] | then shot them execution style, robbed the place, | 开枪”处决”了他们 洗劫了那里 | 
| [01:38] | and then burned it down to the ground. | 然后一把火烧了个干干净净 | 
| [01:39] | We consulted from here | 我们远程提供意见 | 
| [01:40] | and the NCAVC coordinatorin Santa Fe did the groundwork. | 圣达菲暴力犯罪分析中心的专家做了基础分析 | 
| [01:44] | Any suspects? | 有嫌疑人吗 | 
| [01:44] | None, but we knew it was probably someone | 没有 但我们认为 | 
| [01:46] | with a personal connection to the town. | 嫌犯可能跟那个小镇有关系 | 
| [01:47] | Problem was it’s a pretty transient place. | 问题是那里过路人很多 | 
| [01:50] | Tourists, truckers, and | 游客 卡车司机 | 
| [01:51] | a lot of the work opportunities are seasonal. | 还有很多季节性工作机会 | 
| [01:53] | Given the level of violence, we profiled | 根据暴力程度来看 我们认为 | 
| [01:54] | it was two or more criminally experienced unsubs, | 作案者在两名以上 有犯罪经历 | 
| [01:57] | most likely under the influence of some type of narcotic, | 很可能受了某种毒品的影响 | 
| [01:59] | but the never struck again and the case went cold. | 但是之后没有再发生案件 案子因此搁置 | 
| [02:02] | Looks like it’s hot now. | 现在好像又浮出来了 | 
| [02:04] | So are these guys back | 这些人又回来了吗 | 
| [02:04] | or is this somebody playing copycat? | 还是模仿犯案 | 
| [02:05] | That’s what we need to find out. | 我们要查清楚 | 
| [02:07] | Wheels up in 30. | 三十分钟后出发 | 
| [03:07] | Outlaw | 亡命之徒 | 
| [03:11] | “All sins tend to be addictive. | 一切罪恶都是会上瘾的 | 
| [03:14] | And the terminal point of addiction is damnation.” | 而上瘾的尽头是毁灭 | 
| [03:18] | W.H. Auden. | W.H.奥登[英国诗人] | 
| [03:20] | Las Vegas, New Mexico, was actually founded | 新墨西哥州的拉斯维加斯 | 
| [03:23] | 70 years before its Nevada counterpart. | 比内华达州的那个建始早了70年 | 
| [03:25] | In the late 19th century, it was a booming railroad hub | 19世纪晚期是一个繁荣的铁路枢纽 | 
| [03:27] | with a reputation for lawlessness, | 以一切行为不受法律约束而闻名 | 
| [03:29] | and apparently, outlaws are a part of the town’s genetics. | 很明显 小镇骨子里就流着犯罪的血液 | 
| [03:32] | Billy the Kid lived there, | 比利小子就住在那 | 
| [03:33] | And Doc Holliday himself had a saloon there | 霍利迪医生在去墓碑镇认识怀亚特·厄普之前 | 
| [03:35] | before going to meet Wyatt Earp in Tombstone. | 在那开了家酒吧 | 
| [03:37] | The more things change, | 改变越多 | 
| [03:38] | the more things stay the same. | 不变也越多 | 
| [03:40] | All the victims in both | 两起案件的受害人 | 
| [03:41] | instances were teenagers, except for Jose Rivera. | 都是青少年 除了何塞·里维拉 | 
| [03:43] | A younger staff, that’s pretty typical for a night shift. | 年轻人上夜班很常见 | 
| [03:45] | The unsubs might have considered that. | 嫌疑人可能也考虑到了这一点 | 
| [03:47] | It would be easier to subdue a group of kids. | 控制一群孩子容易得多 | 
| [03:49] | Almost an identical M.O. | 作案手法几乎一样 | 
| [03:52] | Copycat or no, | 不管是不是模仿作案 | 
| [03:53] | why go back to this town and do this again? | 为什么要回到同一地点犯同样的案呢 | 
| [03:55] | They could be sending some | 可能想向我们宣告 | 
| [03:55] | kind of message to announce their return. | 他们又回来了 | 
| [03:57] | Or it just might be criminal ego. | 也可能是自大发作 | 
| [03:58] | They got away with it the first time. Why not do it again? | 第一次犯案后逍遥至今 再来一次又如何 | 
| [04:01] | With unsubs this violent, | 嫌犯如此暴力残酷 | 
| [04:02] | how do you just disappear and go dormant for 6 years? | 怎么能做到蛰伏六年不出 | 
| [04:04] | They may have been in prison. | 可能一直在监狱里 | 
| [04:05] | That would explain the criminal experience. | 难怪他们有犯罪经验 | 
| [04:07] | Crime U. Best education taxpayer money can buy. | 犯罪大学 花纳税人的钱得到最好的进修 | 
| [04:11] | When we land, I’ll have Garcia compile a list | 落地以后 我让加西亚列一份 | 
| [04:13] | of recently released convicts in the area. | 那里最近释放的罪犯名单 | 
| [04:15] | Morgan, you and Reid go to the coroner when we land. | 摩根 你和里德去找验尸官 | 
| [04:17] | Lewis, you’re with Dave and me at the local PD. | 露易丝 我们和戴夫去当地警局 | 
| [04:50] | That was a great day. | 那天很美好 | 
| [04:53] | Our girls had a ball. | 我们的姑娘玩得很开心 | 
| [04:56] | You didn’t call me. | 你没给我打电话 | 
| [04:57] | You don’t have to come down here, you know. | 你知道你不用来的 | 
| [04:58] | Word is there’s a phone message. | 听说有一条电话留言 | 
| [05:01] | Is it true? | 是不是 | 
| [05:02] | Brooks, there’s nothing for you to do. | 布鲁克斯 没什么你能做的 | 
| [05:03] | Is it true, Raul? | 是不是真的 劳尔 | 
| [05:07] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [05:12] | It’s them, isn’t it? | 是他们 对吧 | 
| [05:15] | Same ones as before. | 还是那些人 | 
| [05:18] | Brooks, you need to go home | 布鲁克斯 你得回家去 | 
| [05:19] | and wait for me to call you with any news. | 一有消息我就会通知你的 | 
| [05:22] | It’s worse at home and you know it. | 在家更糟 你知道的 | 
| [05:23] | The feds are on their way. | 联调局的人马上就到 | 
| [05:25] | Behavioral specialists. | 行为分析专家 | 
| [05:28] | Behavior specialists. | 行为分析专家 | 
| [05:31] | What the hell good’s that gonna do, huh? | 那有什么用 | 
| [05:35] | They’re here. | 他们到了 | 
| [05:40] | You know what? Come to think of it, | 细想一下 | 
| [05:42] | maybe you ought to stick around. | 也许你应该留在这 | 
| [05:44] | They might want to talk with you. | 他们可能会想跟你聊聊 | 
| [05:46] | Agents, Chief Montoya at your service. | 探员们好 蒙托亚局长任你们调遣 | 
| [05:48] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们赶来 | 
| [05:50] | I’m Agent Hotchner. | 我是霍奇纳探员 | 
| [05:51] | This is Dr. Lewis and Agent Rossi. | 这是露易丝博士和罗西探员 | 
| [05:52] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 | 
| [05:53] | There’s been a development. | 案子有了新进展 | 
| [05:55] | Renee Acosta’s parents discovered a voicemail | 芮妮·阿科斯塔的父母发现了一条语音信息 | 
| [05:57] | she left when the assailants broke in. | 是劫匪闯入时她留下的 | 
| [06:00] | Over here. | 这边请 | 
| [06:03] | This is incredibly difficult, | 我知道你很难过 | 
| [06:05] | but anything you can tell us about that call, | 但是有关那通电话的任何信息 | 
| [06:07] | anything at all will be helpful. | 任何蛛丝马迹都会有用 | 
| [06:10] | The message just showed up this morning. | 信息是今早才收到的 | 
| [06:13] | Sometimes it does that. | 有时候是会这样的 | 
| [06:17] | I didn’t even hear my phone ring. | 我都没听到电话铃响 | 
| [06:21] | Why did she call me? | 她为什么打给我 | 
| [06:23] | Why not the police? | 为什么不报警 | 
| [06:25] | You’re her mother, | 你是她的妈妈 | 
| [06:27] | and she was frightened. | 她吓坏了 | 
| [06:33] | I can’t believe it’s been 6 years. | 不敢相信已经六年了 | 
| [06:36] | It feels like yesterday. | 感觉还是昨天的事 | 
| [06:39] | Fell asleep out on the couch. | 我在沙发上睡着了 | 
| [06:41] | Next thing I know, my wife’s shaking me, | 后来我感觉到妻子在摇我 | 
| [06:45] | Yelling about how they killed Jenny. | 叫喊着他们杀了珍妮 | 
| [06:48] | It all felt like a dream. | 一切就像一场梦 | 
| [06:51] | I keep hoping maybe I’ll wake up one of these days. | 我一直盼望着有天能够醒来 | 
| [06:56] | And where is your wife now? | 你妻子现在在哪里 | 
| [06:58] | Went back to her family in Reno about a year after it happened. | 事情发生大约一年后回里约的娘家去了 | 
| [07:02] | Her heart was broken too bad. | 她的心彻底碎了 | 
| [07:03] | But you stayed. | 可你留下了 | 
| [07:05] | My daughter’s buried right up the road. | 我的女儿就葬在路的那头 | 
| [07:08] | I ain’t goin’ anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 | 
| [07:11] | I thought for sure you’d have caught ’em last time. | 我满心以为你们上次会抓到他们 | 
| [07:13] | I was positive. | 我当时满怀希望 | 
| [07:15] | Mr. Tanner, we’re going to do everything | 坦纳先生 我们会竭尽所能的 | 
| [07:17] | we possibly can, I promise you. | 我向你保证 | 
| [07:19] | You just promise me… | 你要向我保证 | 
| [07:23] | You’ll catch those sons of bitches | 你们会抓住那些混蛋 | 
| [07:27] | and you’re gonna make ’em pay. | 让他们付出代价 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [07:31] | Mom…They have guns. | 妈 他们有枪 | 
| [07:35] | Get down! Hey, shut your mouth! | 趴下 闭嘴 | 
| [07:38] | I got someone over here. | 这边有一个 | 
| [07:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [07:54] | Yeah. Yeah, just, um… | 嗯 只是… | 
| [07:57] | Just listening to that voicemail again. | 再听一遍语音信息罢了 | 
| [08:00] | With my work I’ve never been big on the whole | 工作上我从来 | 
| [08:02] | compartmentalization thing. | 都公私分明 | 
| [08:03] | I just feel like I can’t understand others’ emotions | 要是我处理不好自己的情绪 | 
| [08:05] | if I don’t deal with my own, you know? | 就没办法读懂别人的情绪 | 
| [08:07] | The best way out is always through. | 最好的办法就是撑过去 | 
| [08:10] | Too bad it’s not always the easiest way. | 可惜有时那不是最容易的办法 | 
| [08:12] | You’re not kidding. | 没错 | 
| [08:14] | You hear anything else on the recording? | 在录音里有听到其他声音吗 | 
| [08:16] | Yeah. You guys profiled that you thought | 有 你们分析认为 | 
| [08:18] | there might be multiple unsubs. | 也许有多名嫌犯 | 
| [08:20] | I can only hear two on this recording. | 我在录音上只听到了两个 | 
| [08:23] | So, unless there are others outside, | 所以 除非还有别人在门外 | 
| [08:26] | We’re dealing with a partnership. | 否则我们要找的就是个两人团伙 | 
| [08:28] | Several antemortem wounds, facial lacerations, | 数个生前伤 面部撕裂 | 
| [08:30] | fractured jaw, a fractured skull. | 下颚与颅骨骨折 | 
| [08:33] | Yeah, it was a brutal beating. | 凶手对其进行了残忍的暴打 | 
| [08:34] | All 3 of them had broken ribs, too. | 而且三名死者都有肋骨骨折 | 
| [08:36] | And ligature marks. | 有捆绑的痕迹 | 
| [08:37] | Looks like the boys were bound with their own belts | 男性死者双手被他们的皮带 | 
| [08:39] | and electrical wires. I found leather | 和电线捆绑 我在他们的衣服里 | 
| [08:41] | and melted plastic in their clothes. | 发现了皮革和熔化的塑料 | 
| [08:44] | Renee Acosta was different. | 芮妮·阿科斯塔则不同 | 
| [08:46] | There’s evidence of sexual assault. | 死者身上有被性侵的痕迹 | 
| [08:49] | Any recoverable DNA? | 有提取到DNA吗 | 
| [08:51] | None. Whatever wasn’t destroyed by the fire | 没有 就算没有毁于大火 | 
| [08:53] | got washed away by the sprinklers. | 也被洒水车冲干净了 | 
| [08:54] | But she was recovered without clothes on. | 但她被发现时身上没有衣物 | 
| [08:56] | And based on the cotton | 基于我在她手腕上 | 
| [08:57] | and nylon fibers I found around her wrists, | 发现的棉质与尼龙纤维 | 
| [09:00] | I think they restrained her with her own underwear. | 我认为他们用她的内衣绑住了她 | 
| [09:03] | That’s precisely what happened to the female victim 6 years ago. | 跟六年前案子的女性死者遭受的一模一样 | 
| [09:05] | Those details weren’t released to the press. | 这些细节从未向媒体公开过 | 
| [09:07] | These aren’t copycats. These are the same guys. | 不是模仿犯 就是他们干的 | 
| [09:16] | Want a bump, man? | 吸一口不 | 
| [09:17] | No, man, I’m good for now. | 不用了 暂时不用 | 
| [09:20] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 | 
| [09:27] | Gracias, amigo. Pleasure doing business with you. | 谢了 合作愉快 | 
| [09:30] | Oh, yes, sir. | 好极了 | 
| [09:32] | Get myself a big old hooker tonight | 今晚给我找个妓女 | 
| [09:34] | and have a little fun with her. Ha ha. | 我要跟她好好找点乐子 | 
| [09:38] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [09:39] | There’s somebody I ain’t seen in a while. | 有个人我好久没见了 | 
| [09:41] | Oh, you gotta be kiddin’ me, man. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [09:42] | What’s a few hours? Tell her to wait. You’ll miss all the fun. | 不差几个小时 让她等等 你会错过乐子的 | 
| [09:45] | No, man, I’m good. | 不 我不去了 | 
| [09:48] | I’ll meet you back here later. | 晚点这里碰头 | 
| [09:50] | Oh, come on, dude. | 别这样 | 
| [09:53] | Come on, man, let me score some more crank. | 别走啊 我再去搞点白粉 | 
| [10:03] | Cole, honey, don’t just eat your chips. | 科尔 亲爱的 别吃薯片了 | 
| [10:04] | I want to see you eat your sandwich. Ok? | 吃点三明治 行吗 | 
| [10:59] | When did you get out? | 你什么时候出狱的 | 
| [11:00] | Lovely to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 | 
| [11:02] | You can’t come in here. | 你不能来这儿 | 
| [11:03] | I got you flowers. | 我给你带了花 | 
| [11:05] | You picked them from my yard. | 明明是从我院子里摘的 | 
| [11:06] | What’s the matter, huh? You love flowers. | 有什么关系呢 你喜欢花 | 
| [11:09] | Go, please. | 走吧 求你了 | 
| [11:11] | Where’s the fire, huh? | 你的热情呢 | 
| [11:13] | What, you, uh– you ain’t happy to see me? | 怎么 看到我不开心吗 | 
| [11:15] | Do I look happy to see you, Duke? | 我看起来像是开心吗 杜克 | 
| [11:17] | You know, I wrote you letters. I tried to call. | 我给你写信了 还想打电话来着 | 
| [11:19] | Hell, you’re– you are the only reason | 你是我回到这个破地方的 | 
| [11:21] | I came back to this damn place. | 唯一的理由 | 
| [11:23] | Hey! You shouldn’t have bothered. | 不劳你费心 | 
| [11:25] | Not a day went by that I didn’t think about you. | 我没有一天不在想念你 | 
| [11:28] | You saying you didn’t miss me? Even a little? | 你没想我吗 一点都不想吗 | 
| [11:31] | Not a bit. | 一点都不想 | 
| [11:33] | Mommy, who are you talking to? | 妈妈 你在跟谁说话 | 
| [11:35] | Nobody, baby. Go on and finish your lunch. | 无关紧要的人 宝贝 回去吃午饭 | 
| [11:37] | Mommy? You got a kid? | 妈妈 你有孩子了 | 
| [11:39] | Get out of here, Duke. I’m serious. | 离开这里 杜克 我说认真的 | 
| [11:46] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 | 
| [11:46] | – How old is he? – Don’t ever come back. | -他几岁了 -再也别来了 | 
| [11:48] | Hey, kid! How old are you? | 孩子 你几岁了 | 
| [11:49] | Cole, I said go into the living room! | 科尔 去客厅 | 
| [11:50] | – What is he, about 5? – I have a shotgun in here. | -他几岁 五岁了对吗 -我有把猎枪 | 
| [11:53] | You know I’ll use it. | 我会开枪的 | 
| [11:54] | – He’s mine. – Goodbye. | -他是我的儿子 -再见 | 
| [11:55] | Tam, is that my son?! | 小塔 他是我儿子吗 | 
| [11:57] | – Is that my son?! – Get out of here! | -他是我儿子吗 -快滚 | 
| [11:58] | I’m gonna call the cops! | 我要报警了 | 
| [12:11] | 6 years ago the unsubs separated the victims by gender. | 六年前嫌犯根据性别分开控制被害人 | 
| [12:14] | The bodies of the boys were found out by the register, | 男孩死在收银台旁 | 
| [12:16] | the two girls were found in the back office. | 两个女孩在后勤室里遇害 | 
| [12:18] | Yeah, we profiled that was about control. | 我们当时分析指出这是为了便于控制 | 
| [12:20] | Isolate the males who were more of a threat. | 将相对更有威胁性的男性孤立开 | 
| [12:22] | Exactly. They even blindfolded them. | 没错 凶手甚至蒙上了他们的眼睛 | 
| [12:23] | But they didn’t do that this time. | 但他们这次没有这么做 | 
| [12:25] | No blindfolds, and the 3 victims | 没有蒙眼 而且三名死者 | 
| [12:27] | were found in the same area, | 都被发现于同一地点 | 
| [12:28] | all within a few feet of each other. | 相隔很近 | 
| [12:29] | Dee’s Original Diner had a back office. | 迪家餐厅也有后勤室 | 
| [12:31] | Why didn’t they use it? | 他们为什么没有用 | 
| [12:33] | And look at the body position. | 再看看尸体的位置 | 
| [12:34] | The victims from 6 years ago were prone, | 六年前的死者呈俯卧姿势 | 
| [12:36] | like they were shot while kneeling. | 似乎是跪着遇害的 | 
| [12:38] | But Jose Rivera and Eddie Butler were both sitting up. | 但何塞·里维拉和埃迪·巴特勒被发现时都是坐着的 | 
| [12:40] | Maybe they posed them that way. | 也许是凶手将他们摆放成那样的 | 
| [12:42] | I don’t think so. Ballistics suggest | 我认为不是 弹道检测结果显示 | 
| [12:44] | they were seated when they were shot, | 他们中枪时呈坐姿 | 
| [12:45] | and look at the way they’re facing. | 并且面朝凶手 | 
| [12:47] | It’s like they wanted them to see each other. | 似乎凶手希望被害者看着他们 | 
| [12:49] | Not see. Watch. | 不是看 是观看 | 
| [12:50] | You think they made the boys watch the sexual assault? | 你认为他们强迫男孩们观看他们性侵的过程 | 
| [12:53] | Well, if they did, they probably made her watch the murders. | 如果是这样 那么他们很有可能强迫女孩目睹谋杀 | 
| [12:55] | Psychological sadism. | 精神虐待狂 | 
| [12:57] | A ritual aspect. That’s new. | 固定模式 这是新的模式 | 
| [12:59] | And very specific. Why didn’t they do this before? | 十分特殊 他们之前为什么不这么做 | 
| [13:02] | Well, they could be evolving. | 他们的行为在升级 | 
| [13:04] | Or it’s possible only one of them | 或者也许其中只有一人 | 
| [13:06] | was involved 6 years ago. | 参与了六年前的案子 | 
| [13:08] | Which would mean he has a new partner. | 也就是说他找了一个新搭档 | 
| [13:15] | It’s slow. | 没什么生意 | 
| [13:17] | We ought to knock off early. | 我们可以早点下班了 | 
| [13:20] | Spoke too soon. | 话说太早了 | 
| [13:22] | Hi, how can I– | 有什么… | 
| [13:24] | Evenin’, folks. | 晚上好 伙计们 | 
| [13:26] | I’m gonna need you to fill a prescription. | 我需要你们帮我开个处方 | 
| [14:21] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, | 好 女士们先生们 | 
| [14:23] | We’re gonna have a little fun now. | 我们要来点乐子 | 
| [14:24] | – You come with me. Come on. – Let go of her. Let go. | -你跟我来 -放开她 放开 | 
| [14:35] | Randy Mcadams, his niece Jane. | 兰迪·麦克亚当斯 他的侄女简 | 
| [14:39] | My wife’s friends with her mother. | 我老婆和她妈妈是朋友 | 
| [14:40] | The press is outside. Do you want us to handle this? | 外面全是记者 你想让我们去处理吗 | 
| [14:44] | No, I’ll–I’ll do it. | 不 我去吧 | 
| [14:52] | He’s looking for methamphetamine hydrochloride. | 他在找冰毒 | 
| [14:55] | He cleaned out the cash register, too. | 还把收银机一扫而空 | 
| [14:58] | There was only one of them. Where’s the partner? | 只有一个人 他的搭档呢 | 
| [15:01] | That’s a huge risk to stay in town and pull this so soon. | 待在城里并迅速再次作案的风险太大了 | 
| [15:05] | They’re meth addicts, though. | 但是他们是瘾君子 | 
| [15:06] | The risk may be of little consequence. | 这些风险对他们来说不算什么 | 
| [15:07] | 6 years ago they up and disappeared. | 六年前 他们作案后就消失了 | 
| [15:10] | This one doesn’t seem like part of their playbook. | 这桩案子似乎并不按照他们的套路来 | 
| [15:12] | My money says it’s the new guy. | 我觉得这是那个新人 | 
| [15:14] | Well, he was smart enough to hide his face | 他很聪明 遮掉了脸 | 
| [15:16] | and he didn’t burn the place down. | 也没有烧掉这个地方 | 
| [15:17] | We still have to wait for the autopsy, but, | 我们还得等尸检报告 但是 | 
| [15:19] | she’s fully clothed. | 她的衣服穿得好好的 | 
| [15:20] | Doesn’t look like there was sexual assault either. | 看起来也不像受到过性侵 | 
| [15:22] | But he still made them watch. Look. | 但他还是逼他们对视 你看 | 
| [15:25] | He positions them so they’re facing each other. | 他给他们摆好位置 让他们能看到彼此 | 
| [15:27] | That aspect is important to him, almost compulsive. | 这点对他来说很重要 几乎到了强迫症的地步 | 
| [15:43] | You think he’s ok? | 你觉得他还好吗 | 
| [15:45] | No. I don’t. | 不好 | 
| [15:46] | His job is to keep this community safe, | 他的职责是守卫这片区域的安全 | 
| [15:48] | and now he feels responsible. | 现在他觉得很自责 | 
| [16:16] | You missed your brother. | 你错过了你的兄弟 | 
| [16:17] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [16:18] | I was out like I told you, man. | 我跟你说了 我出去了 | 
| [16:19] | I want a beer. You want a beer? | 我想来瓶酒 你要来一瓶吗 | 
| [16:21] | You go and do something stupid, Lester? | 你做了什么蠢事吗 莱斯特 | 
| [16:23] | No beer, man? This place is a dump. | 没啤酒吗 这地方烂透了 | 
| [16:25] | All them sirens I been hearin’ out there, | 我听到外面的那些警笛声 | 
| [16:27] | they better not be because of you. | 最好不是来抓你的 | 
| [16:28] | Relax, man. Cops got no idea it was me. | 放松 警察根本不知道是我 | 
| [16:31] | I rode by a bunch of them on the way back over here. | 我回来的时候有几辆车还经过我了呢 | 
| [16:33] | What the hell did you do, man? | 你干了什么 伙计 | 
| [16:35] | I scored us some primo pharmacy grade. | 我给咱们搞了点处方药 | 
| [16:38] | That’s what. | 就这样 | 
| [16:38] | Damn it, Les, we’re supposed to– | 该死 莱斯 我们应该 | 
| [16:40] | Hey, what about, “Thank you, Les. | 你怎么不说”谢谢 莱斯 | 
| [16:41] | That was very thoughtful of you, Les.” | 你真是太贴心了 莱斯” | 
| [16:43] | No problem, man. Don’t sweat it. | 小意思 伙计 别在意 | 
| [16:45] | How about we were supposed to be layin’ low, Les. How about– | 说好的应该低调一阵子呢 莱斯 本来… | 
| [16:48] | Who the hell died and made you the boss, man? | 是谁死了 让你变成了老大 | 
| [16:50] | As I remember, you were out making a booty call. | 我可记得你当时是在约炮啊 | 
| [16:53] | Hey! She ain’t got nothin’ to do with this. | 她跟这一切都没关系 | 
| [16:55] | The hell she don’t. | 怎么没关系 | 
| [16:57] | What am I supposed to do, sit around and wait | 我该怎么办 干坐着等你 | 
| [16:59] | until you get your rocks off, man? | 解决完你的需求吗 | 
| [17:02] | Get the pills. We gotta go. | 拿上那些药 我们得走了 | 
| [17:05] | I ain’t done talkin’ about this. | 我还没说完呢 | 
| [17:07] | Well, I am. | 我说完了 | 
| [17:15] | Hey, kid, you got something good for me? | 宝贝 找到什么猛料了吗 | 
| [17:17] | I am happy to report that | 很高兴告诉你 | 
| [17:18] | I have finished my nationwide VICAP search | 我已经在全国暴力犯罪数据库里 | 
| [17:21] | of criminals who like to make their victims watch them | 搜索了喜欢让被害人看着自己 | 
| [17:23] | commit violent crimes. I’m sad to tell you | 实施暴力的罪犯 很遗憾 | 
| [17:24] | it is an appallingly populated genre. I got a whole lot of bad boys | 这种人还真多 我找到了一群坏小子 | 
| [17:28] | and it’s not even Saturday night. | 现在还没到周末呢 | 
| [17:29] | Well, narrow it down by surrounding states. | 缩小范围到附近几个州 | 
| [17:31] | The unsubs are probably from somewhere in the region. | 不明嫌犯很有可能是附近的人 | 
| [17:33] | And eliminate anybody over the age of 45. | 并排除45岁以上的人 | 
| [17:35] | These crimes are impulsive and violent. | 这些罪犯十分冲动和暴力 | 
| [17:36] | They’re probably not that old. | 一般没有那么老 | 
| [17:38] | Copy you. | 收到 | 
| [17:39] | That brings us down to 4. | 这就只剩下四个了 | 
| [17:42] | Ooh. Wait. Rewind. | 等等 倒回去 | 
| [17:43] | Actually two. ’cause two of those guys have died. | 其实只剩两个 因为有两个死了 | 
| [17:45] | What’s that leave us? | 还剩谁 | 
| [17:47] | Uh, first up is 41-year-old Glen Capshaw | 首先是41岁来自亚利桑那州 尤马的 | 
| [17:49] | from Yuma, Arizona. | 格伦·卡普肖 | 
| [17:52] | He made his 9-year-old son watch him beat up a bully’s father. | 他让他九岁的儿子看他痛打欺凌者的父亲 | 
| [17:56] | Apparently made the 10-year-old bully watch, too. | 当然也让那名十岁的欺凌者也在一边看着了 | 
| [17:58] | Which is mean, but weirdly fair, maybe? | 虽然很过分 但奇怪的是还有点道理 | 
| [18:01] | He doesn’t fit our profile. Who else? | 他不符合我们的侧写 还有谁 | 
| [18:03] | Ok, next up is 26-year-old Lester Turner | 下一位是来自德克萨斯州拉伯克的 | 
| [18:06] | from Lubbock, Texas. | 二十六岁的莱斯特·特纳 | 
| [18:07] | When he was 16, he raped a 15-year-old girl, | 他十六岁时强奸了一名十五岁女孩 | 
| [18:10] | made her 12-year-old brother watch. | 逼她十二岁的弟弟在一边看 | 
| [18:13] | Beat up the brother really bad, too. | 还把她弟弟打得很惨 | 
| [18:15] | Well, that would explain the ritual aspect. | 这就解释得通这种固定的模式了 | 
| [18:16] | What else you got on this guy? | 还查到了什么 | 
| [18:18] | Uh, he served 9 years, two of them in juvie, | 他服了九年的刑 两年在少管所 | 
| [18:20] | the rest of them at Texas state prison, | 剩余七年都待在德克萨斯州立监狱 | 
| [18:22] | which is owned by the Citadel Corrections Company. | 由庇护惩戒公司管控 | 
| [18:24] | He was released last year. | 他去年被释放了 | 
| [18:25] | So he was actually locked up | 汉堡圈出事的时候 | 
| [18:26] | during the Burger Corral incident. | 他正在监狱里 | 
| [18:28] | They may have met in prison. He could be his new partner. | 他们可能在监狱遇到他 就成为了新的同伙 | 
| [18:30] | Garcia, give me everything you’ve got on Turner– | 加西亚 给我特纳的所有信息 | 
| [18:31] | Known associates, cell mates, the whole nine. | 他联系过的所有亲友 狱友等 | 
| [18:33] | On it. Stand by, sugar love. | 好的 随时联系 亲爱的 | 
| [18:35] | A town this small, these guys have gotta be feeling the heat. | 这个镇子这么小 他们肯定感到了压力 | 
| [18:37] | They’ll be on the move soon. | 很快就会逃跑 | 
| [18:54] | Hey. What you got cookin’, baby girl? | 查到什么了 宝贝 | 
| [18:55] | Besides the fact that I’m all hopped up | 除了烤面包和浓缩咖啡 | 
| [18:57] | on dark roast and espresso beans? | 让我精神百倍以外吗 | 
| [18:59] | I have intel to share. ’tis why I have called thee. | 我查到了东西 所以打给你们 | 
| [19:01] | Deep background search into Lester Turner | 我深入挖掘莱斯特·特纳的背景后 | 
| [19:03] | brought me down into a wicked place. | 发现那是一个非常扭曲的世界 | 
| [19:05] | Turned out he shared a cell block with a Benjamin Wade | 原来他跟本杰明·韦德和一名叫 | 
| [19:09] | and a William Duke Mason. | 威廉·杜克·梅森的人是狱友 | 
| [19:10] | What’s so– | 那有… | 
| [19:12] | You know better than to interrupt me when I’m all ‘fiened out. | 我应该知道我讲到兴头上时不能打扰我 | 
| [19:13] | You’re gonna ask me what is so sinisterly special | 你要问我这个韦德和梅森有什么 | 
| [19:15] | about Wade and Mason, and I’m going to tell you. | 特别之处 我就会告诉你 | 
| [19:17] | They were messed up bikers, who, 5 years ago | 他们是混混机车党 五年前因为 | 
| [19:20] | were arrested in El Paso for an armed robbery at a gas station | 在埃尔帕索一家加油站持械抢劫而被逮捕 | 
| [19:23] | where the clerk was killed. | 店员被他们杀害 | 
| [19:25] | It turns out they tried to torch the place, | 他们本来打算烧掉那个地方 | 
| [19:26] | but the cops came and caught them. | 但是警察赶到逮捕了他们 | 
| [19:27] | – All right, can you send– – Stop it. | -好 你能… -别说了 | 
| [19:29] | Check your tablets. It’s already there. | 看看你们的电脑 已经发过去了 | 
| [19:30] | Can I ask a question now? | 我现在能问问题了吗 | 
| [19:32] | Definitely not, because that’s not the kicker. | 当然不行 现在才是重点呢 | 
| [19:34] | Get this. Before he dropped out of high school and ran away, | 你猜猜 威廉·杜克·梅森高中辍学 | 
| [19:36] | William Duke Mason spent his junior year in what New Mexico town? | 离家出走之前 第二年都是在新墨西哥哪里度过的 | 
| [19:39] | Yes, you may talk now. | 好了 现在你可以讲话了 | 
| [19:41] | Las vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 | 
| [19:42] | Precisely! See, Mason’s name was on that list of ex-cons, | 正是 梅森的名字在有犯罪前科的名单里 | 
| [19:45] | but it wasn’t flagged because he’s actually from Dallas, | 但并没引起我注意 因为他是达拉斯人 | 
| [19:47] | and high school records | 而且高中记录 | 
| [19:48] | weren’t part of my search parameters, you guys. | 并不在我之前的搜索参数里 伙计们 | 
| [19:50] | Garcia, where are Wade and Mason now? | 加西亚 韦德和梅森现在在哪 | 
| [19:52] | Oh, I can tell you that definitely. | 这个我可以准确告诉你 | 
| [19:54] | Wade is still in prison because he was the shooter in that robbery, | 韦德还在坐牢因为抢劫时是他开的枪 | 
| [19:57] | but Mason was paroled last month. | 但梅森上个月已获假释 | 
| [20:01] | Lewis and I will fly to Texas and talk to Wade. | 露易丝和我飞去德克萨斯州跟韦德谈谈 | 
| [20:03] | Let’s put out an APB on Turner and Mason. | 发全境通告通缉特纳和梅森 | 
| [20:05] | William Duke Mason’s mother Violet moved here from Dallas | 威廉·杜克·梅森的母亲维奥拉从达拉斯搬过来后 | 
| [20:09] | after she married a rancher named Jeff Koldyke, | 嫁给了一个名叫杰夫·科代克的牧场主 | 
| [20:12] | who worked for the Romero Property for a short time. | 他曾为罗梅罗物业短暂工作过一段时间 | 
| [20:15] | Don’t remember any of them. | 对他们没印象 | 
| [20:16] | It’s not surprising you don’t remember Mason. | 你不记得梅森很正常 | 
| [20:18] | As a teenager, he would have been withdrawn. | 作为一个青少年 他应该很孤僻 | 
| [20:21] | Especially because we think he hated it here. | 我们认为很可能是因为他讨厌这里 | 
| [20:24] | He was already fatherless, | 他已经失去了父亲 | 
| [20:25] | and then he was uprooted and dragged to a new place | 然后他离开故乡 被迫迁到一个新地方 | 
| [20:28] | where he had no friends. | 在这里他没有任何朋友 | 
| [20:29] | As a teenager, that can be traumatic and may somehow | 作为青少年他可能因此倍受打击 那也许 | 
| [20:32] | be a source of animosity towards the town itself. | 是他对这座小镇充满恨意的原因 | 
| [20:35] | Who’s that guy? | 那家伙是谁 | 
| [20:36] | His name is Ben Wade. | 他叫本·韦德 | 
| [20:37] | We actually have reason to believe that | 我们有理由相信 | 
| [20:39] | he was involved in the Burger Corral murder 6 years ago. | 他跟六年前汉堡圈谋杀案有关 | 
| [20:42] | 5 years go, Wade and Mason were arrested in Texas. | 五年前 韦德和梅森在德克萨斯被捕 | 
| [20:45] | So we know they were partners back then. | 所以我们知道当时他们是搭档 | 
| [20:48] | Then in prison they met Lester Turner. | 他们在狱中认识了莱斯特·特纳 | 
| [20:50] | Turner gets released and a few months later Mason gets out. | 特纳被释放了 几个月后梅森也出狱了 | 
| [20:53] | A partnership is born. | 一对新搭档诞生 | 
| [20:56] | A lot of criminal ego in play. | 他们现在对犯罪自负不凡 | 
| [20:57] | So we think they may have come back here | 我们认为他们可能已经回来这里 | 
| [21:00] | in order to emulate the | 以重现他们跟以前的搭档 | 
| [21:01] | success they had with their old partnership. | 所创下的辉煌经历 | 
| [21:03] | They’re methamphetamine users, so it’s likely | 他们吸食冰毒 所以很可能 | 
| [21:06] | the limbic systems in their brains have been damaged. | 他们大脑的边缘系统已受损 | 
| [21:08] | This is disconcerting, because it can dramatically alter behavior | 得因此多加小心 因为这会极大地改变行为方式 | 
| [21:11] | and give rise to a series of psychopathic tendencies | 并引起一系列精神错乱前兆 | 
| [21:14] | and eventually turn into full-blown psychosis. | 并最终发展成为精神病 | 
| [21:17] | The dynamic between Turner and Mason is rare, | 特纳和梅森这种组合很少见 | 
| [21:19] | like two alpha males co-existing. | 两位强势男性像这样共存 | 
| [21:24] | I’m running low! | 我的车快没油了 | 
| [21:24] | They must have some kind of respect | 他们肯定有某种敬仰 | 
| [21:26] | and/or fear thing that’s keeping them together. | 和/或者惧怕的东西 让他们团结起来 | 
| [21:28] | But it’s a tenuous bond. | 但这种结合很脆弱 | 
| [21:30] | A rift will grow between these two | 如果他们现在还未生嫌隙 | 
| [21:32] | if it hasn’t already. In fact, we’re counting on it. | 以后一定会的 实际上我们正指望如此 | 
| [21:35] | Hopefully, they’ll make a mistake. | 希望他们会犯错 | 
| [21:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 | 
| [21:40] | All right. Let’s get to it. | 好了 大家行动吧 | 
| [21:42] | Definitely. | 没问题 | 
| [21:46] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [21:50] | Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [22:07] | How’s the coffee around here? | 这的咖啡怎么样 | 
| [22:10] | It ain’t Starbucks. | 可比不上星巴克 | 
| [22:12] | Well, that’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 这不一定是坏事 | 
| [22:14] | Me, I’m Italian. I like it strong. | 我是意大利人 喜欢浓咖啡 | 
| [22:16] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [22:17] | Hot and fresh. | 新煮好的热咖啡 | 
| [22:18] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [22:20] | ‘Cause I, uh, kind of pegged you | 因为我之前以为你是那种 | 
| [22:22] | as a single malt kind of guy. | 喝纯麦芽威士忌的人 | 
| [22:26] | Look, Chief, | 听着局长 | 
| [22:27] | we both know that if your judgment is compromised, | 你我都清楚如果你无法做出正确判断 | 
| [22:30] | it doesn’t do us any good. In fact, quite the opposite. | 对大家没好处 实际上是反效果 | 
| [22:34] | The last thing your town needs | 你的小镇最不需要的 | 
| [22:36] | is for its Chief of Police to be caught drinking on the job. | 是它的警察局长被发现在工作时喝酒 | 
| [22:41] | Now, I know you’ve buried a lot of good people, | 我知道你看了很多好人白白被杀 | 
| [22:44] | people you’re supposed to protect. | 那些本该由你保护的人 | 
| [22:46] | But the ones who are still here need you now more than ever. | 但现在还活着的人比以往更需要你 | 
| [22:51] | So… | 所以 | 
| [22:53] | why don’t you go home, | 你不如回家 | 
| [22:54] | drink some real coffee, and dry out. | 喝点真正的咖啡 戒掉酒 | 
| [22:59] | You come back fresh, | 头脑清醒后回来 | 
| [23:01] | you can help us catch these guys. | 帮我们抓住这帮家伙 | 
| [23:16] | You sure are some kind of tall drink of water, ain’t ya? | 你们还真是高大啊 | 
| [23:19] | I usually don’t even like your kind. | 我一般最烦你们这种人 | 
| [23:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [23:25] | We want to ask you about your partner, William Duke Mason | 我们想问你关于你搭档的事 威廉·杜克·梅森 | 
| [23:27] | and this man, Lester Turner. | 还有这家伙 莱斯特·特纳 | 
| [23:29] | 6 years ago a restaurant in Las Vegas, New Mexico, was robbed. | 六年前新墨西哥州拉斯维加斯的一家餐馆被抢 | 
| [23:32] | There’s another Vegas? | 又来一个维加斯 | 
| [23:34] | Hey, they got gambling and hookers out there, too? | 那里也有赌博和妓女吗 | 
| [23:36] | The entire staff was killed | 所有员工被杀 | 
| [23:37] | and the restaurant was burned to the ground. | 餐馆被烧成灰烬 | 
| [23:39] | Not before they raped the girls, though. | 不过放火前他们还强奸了所有女孩 | 
| [23:42] | They were teenagers, all 4 of them. | 她们才十几岁 所有四个人 | 
| [23:44] | Well, ain’t that just tragic. | 真是可怜啊 | 
| [23:45] | We know it was you, Ben. | 我们知道是你干的 本 | 
| [23:49] | Oh, no. Y’all can’t prove that. | 才不是 你们没证据 | 
| [23:50] | Not yet. As soon as we do, | 现在没有 只要我们找到证据 | 
| [23:51] | we’ll make sure you’re | 我们会确保 | 
| [23:52] | prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. | 检方让你把牢底坐穿 | 
| [23:54] | And what that means is after you finish | 这就意味着当你在这里 | 
| [23:56] | serving out your remaining 20 years here, | 蹲完剩下的二十年牢后 | 
| [23:59] | you’ll be transferred to New Mexico. | 你会被转到新墨西哥州 | 
| [24:01] | Now, the good news is they’ve outlawed the death penalty, | 现在好消息是 他们取消了死刑 | 
| [24:04] | but the bad news is, it’s gonna be a slow death in a cage. | 但坏消息是你只能在牢里慢慢等死 | 
| [24:09] | But we may be able to convince the court to be lenient | 但我们也许能说服法庭对你宽大处理 | 
| [24:11] | if you cooperate with us. | 只要你愿意跟我们合作 | 
| [24:13] | Must have made you mad, losing your partner like that. | 你一定很火大吧 搭档就这么没了 | 
| [24:16] | Stuck in here all by yourself. | 只能自己困在这里 | 
| [24:18] | The two of them out there, together, | 他们两个一起在外面逍遥 | 
| [24:21] | Raising the kind of hell you can only dream about. | 干你只能梦想的疯狂事 | 
| [24:24] | But you can help us catch the men. | 但你能帮我们抓住他们 | 
| [24:26] | Maybe knock a couple years off your sentence while you’re at it. | 也许还能替你减几年刑 | 
| [24:29] | Who knows? Maybe you’ll get a chance to ride a Harley again | 谁知道呢 说不定你还有机会骑哈雷机车 | 
| [24:33] | before you need a walker. | 在你需要用助步车之前 | 
| [24:40] | All right. What do y’all want to know? | 好吧 你们想知道什么 | 
| [24:44] | We want to know about their relationship. | 我们想知道他们的关系 | 
| [24:47] | Thick as thieves, both of them. | 亲密无间 他们两个都是 | 
| [24:49] | Kind of weird, too, ’cause Lester’s stone cold crazy. | 也有点奇怪 因为莱斯特冷血得吓人 | 
| [24:53] | But he’s a loyal little son of a bitch. | 但他又忠诚得很 | 
| [24:54] | How so? | 怎么说 | 
| [24:55] | Well, one day Duke knocked out | 有天杜克放倒了 | 
| [24:56] | this big-ass Mexican was trying to shank Lester. | 想要捅莱斯特的墨西哥巨汉 | 
| [24:59] | Ever since then, they was inseparable. | 从那时起他们就像连体婴一样 | 
| [25:01] | They’d tweak together, share food, cigarettes. | 他们一起吸毒 分享食物 香烟 | 
| [25:05] | I’d always hear them talk about how they was gonna | 我总是听到他们讨论有一天 | 
| [25:06] | open up a motorcycle shop someday. | 要一起开家摩托车店 | 
| [25:08] | Tell you the truth, I think Lester’s | 告诉你实话 我觉得莱斯特 | 
| [25:10] | a little sweet on him, if you know what I mean. | 有点看上他了 你懂我意思 | 
| [25:12] | And what’s so stone cold crazy about him? | 他又怎么冷血得吓人了 | 
| [25:14] | Well, I’ll put it this way, darlin’, | 我这么说吧 美人 | 
| [25:16] | if you happen to find him, you ain’t takin’ him alive. | 如果你找到他了 别期望能抓活的 | 
| [25:18] | And he sure as hell isn’t gonna let you hurt his boy Duke. | 而且他肯定不会让你们伤了他的小杜克 | 
| [25:44] | Hi, Chief. | 大哥 | 
| [25:46] | I’ll take these, and I’m gonna need a fill-up on 1 and 3. | 我要这些 再给一号和三号加满油 | 
| [25:50] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [25:55] | Saw you on the news, mister. | 先生 我在新闻上见过你 | 
| [25:56] | Ok, calm down, amigo. | 放轻松 朋友 | 
| [25:57] | I’m callin’ the cops. | 我要报警了 | 
| [25:58] | It’s ok. You don’t want to do this, man. | 没关系 你最好别这么干 哥们 | 
| [26:02] | Afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 | 
| [26:04] | Can’t say I appreciate you pullin’ that gun on my friend. | 我由衷”赞赏”你拿那把枪对着我朋友 | 
| [26:07] | Whoo! Lord have mercy! | 上帝保佑 | 
| [26:09] | Clean out the register. I got the cameras. | 你清走收银机的钱 我负责处理摄像头 | 
| [26:12] | Get lighter fluid so we can torch this place. | 拿上打火机油 我们放火烧了这地方 | 
| [26:13] | No time. The cops know who we are. | 来不及了 警察知道我们了 | 
| [26:15] | Gotta keep movin’. | 我们得快走 | 
| [26:27] | Ah, here we go. | 开动吧 | 
| [26:42] | I no, no, no, no, senor, por favor, no, por favor! | 别啊先生 求求你 不要 求求你 | 
| [26:46] | No, senor, senor, suplico… | 不要 先生 我求你了 | 
| [26:47] | Por favor. | 求你了 | 
| [27:16] | Thank you so much. Thank you, man, | 非常感谢 谢谢你小伙子 | 
| [27:17] | You’ve been so helpful. Can I get a high five? | 你帮了我们很大的忙 我们来击个掌吧 | 
| [27:24] | All the surveillance has been destroyed. | 所有的监控设备都被摧毁了 | 
| [27:26] | What’d the father say? | 那个爸爸怎么说 | 
| [27:27] | There were two of them. Both on motorcycles, | 当时有两个人 都骑摩托车 | 
| [27:29] | Both matching the descriptions of Turne and Mason. | 特征符合特纳和梅森 | 
| [27:31] | They let them live. I wonder why. | 他们饶过了这两父子 我很好奇原因 | 
| [27:33] | They said the one with the short hair | 他们说那个短头发的人 | 
| [27:34] | just stood there pointing his weapon | 就那么站在那儿拿枪对着他们 | 
| [27:36] | but never pulled the trigger. | 但一直没能扣下扳机 | 
| [27:37] | That must have been Mason. | 那个肯定是梅森 | 
| [27:38] | Apparently the other one wanted to shoot them, | 显然另外一个人想让他开枪 | 
| [27:40] | Mason wouldn’t let him, they had a brief argument | 梅森没同意 他们小吵了一下 | 
| [27:42] | and then fled. But here’s the thing– | 然后就逃了 但关键在于 | 
| [27:44] | They’ve never left a survivor before. | 他们之前从来没留过活口 | 
| [27:45] | I think something between them must have changed. | 我想他们之间肯定有什么事变了 | 
| [27:48] | If they were arguing, | 如果他们有争吵 | 
| [27:49] | it could mean the partnership’s dissolving, | 这段搭档关系或许开始瓦解了 | 
| [27:50] | exactly like we thought. | 就像我们之前想的那样 | 
| [27:52] | These guys are headed south, maybe Mexico. | 他们在往南边走 可能想去墨西哥 | 
| [27:54] | We should alert border patrol. | 我们得提醒边境巡警 | 
| [28:14] | We should keep moving. | 我们得继续走 | 
| [28:15] | We’ve been moving, man. | 我们是一直在走啊 伙计 | 
| [28:16] | What the hell was that back there? | 你刚在那里搞什么名堂 | 
| [28:17] | I told you, I ain’t killin’ kids. | 我说了我不杀小孩 | 
| [28:19] | That’s wasn’t a kid, man. | 那可不是小孩子 伙计 | 
| [28:20] | That was a witness. | 那个是目击证人 | 
| [28:21] | He wasn’t more than 6 years old. | 他顶多六岁 | 
| [28:23] | What about his daddy, huh? | 那他爸呢 | 
| [28:25] | No. | 也不行 | 
| [28:26] | Why not? | 为什么不行 | 
| [28:27] | Because a boy needs his father. | 因为小男孩都要父亲的照顾 | 
| [28:28] | Ohh. So now you got a conscience. | 原来你现在有良知了 | 
| [28:32] | Ain’t that something. | 了不起啊 | 
| [28:33] | Got any other new developments you want to let me in on? | 还有什么新情况要告诉我吗 | 
| [28:37] | Yeah. | 有 | 
| [28:38] | Yeah, I think it’s about time we split up. | 我想是时候分道扬镳了 | 
| [28:41] | Split up? | 分道扬镳 | 
| [28:45] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 | 
| [28:46] | Just got different priorities now. | 我们看重的东西都不同了 | 
| [28:48] | What the hell happened to Mexico, and the bike shop, man? | 墨西哥怎么了 说好开摩托车店呢 | 
| [28:51] | Cervezas and senoritas. | 啤酒美人应有尽有 | 
| [28:52] | Things change, brother. | 情况有变 兄弟 | 
| [28:54] | We’ve been talking about this for years, | 我们都计划了好几年了 | 
| [28:56] | and now you’re just gonna bail on me for some bitch? | 现在你居然为了个娘们就把我甩了 | 
| [28:59] | Don’t call her that. | 别那么叫她 | 
| [29:01] | That’s the mother of my son. | 那是我儿子的母亲 | 
| [29:05] | So now what, you just gonna run off and live happily ever after | 那你怎么打算 这么跑了然后过上童话里 | 
| [29:08] | like some fairy tale? | 那种幸福生活吗 | 
| [29:11] | You’re a grade-A fugitive, my man. | 你可是A级逃犯啊 伙计 | 
| [29:13] | That may prove difficult. | 这可能很不容易 | 
| [29:15] | Well, I ain’t running out on my kid | 我不会跟儿子不告而别 | 
| [29:17] | so he can go drag him from town to town. | 让他居无定所 | 
| [29:19] | How do you know he’s yours? | 你怎么确定是你的 | 
| [29:21] | He’s mine. | 就是我的 | 
| [29:22] | Yeah? Your ass has been locked up. | 是吗 你之前可被抓进牢里了 | 
| [29:25] | That whore could’ve banged any cowboy or… | 那个贱女人可能跟别的牛仔睡过了 | 
| [29:28] | Watch your mouth. | 嘴巴放干净点 | 
| [29:29] | That bitch could’ve wrapped her | 那个娘们肯定跟其他所有人 | 
| [29:30] | legs around just about anybody. | 都玩过老汉推车 | 
| [29:34] | Oh, you’re an idiot, man. | 你这个白痴 | 
| [29:36] | You go back there, it’s gonna be crawling with cops. | 你回去吧 那儿到处都是警察 | 
| [29:39] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 | 
| [29:46] | Duke! | 杜克 | 
| [29:51] | Agents. | 探员们 | 
| [29:51] | Chief, you’re back. | 局长 你回来了 | 
| [29:53] | I made some phone calls. | 我打了几个电话 | 
| [29:55] | One of my guys knows a girl who went to high school | 我手下认识一个女孩子 | 
| [29:58] | with duke Mason. | 和杜克·梅森是高中同学 | 
| [29:59] | She said he used to date a girl named Tammy Vasquez. | 他以前和一个叫塔米·瓦斯克斯的女生约会 | 
| [30:02] | Even after they graduated, I guess he still would come around. | 就算毕业了 我想他也经常去找他 | 
| [30:06] | Anyway, the rumor is he got her pregnant. | 不过有传言说她怀了他的孩子 | 
| [30:08] | Is she still here? | 她还住这儿吗 | 
| [30:09] | She sure is. Lives just outside of town. | 当然 就在小镇外不远 | 
| [30:15] | Ready and willing. What can I do you for? | 时刻准备相当乐意 需要我做点什么 | 
| [30:16] | Garcia, tell me everything you can about a Tammy Vasquez. | 加西亚 告诉我塔米·瓦斯克斯的所有情况 | 
| [30:19] | She’s from here in Las Vegas. | 她是拉斯维加斯人 | 
| [30:21] | Tammy May Vasquez. | 全名塔米·梅·瓦斯克斯 | 
| [30:24] | She is a waitress at the Spic and Span diner in New Mexico. | 她在新墨西哥州的净餐厅做服务员 | 
| [30:27] | She has a 5-year-old son named Cole. He’s a cutie. | 他有个五岁的儿子叫科尔 真是个小可爱 | 
| [30:30] | So she must have gotten | 她肯定就是在 | 
| [30:31] | pregnant right around that first set of murders. | 第一波凶杀案那段时间怀上的 | 
| [30:33] | What can you tell us about Cole’s father? | 科尔父亲的情况你知道多少 | 
| [30:36] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么都不知道 | 
| [30:37] | It says father unknown on the birth certificate. | 在出生证上没有父亲信息 | 
| [30:40] | What if Tammy is the reason Mason came back? | 塔米会不会就是梅森回来的原因 | 
| [30:41] | Send us an address, Penelope. | 把她的地址发给我们 佩内洛普 | 
| [30:43] | We should talk to her. | 我们得找她谈谈 | 
| [30:44] | Sent. | 发了 | 
| [30:44] | I can get you up there quick | 不介意的话 | 
| [30:46] | if you don’t mind an escort. | 我可以带你们快点过去 | 
| [30:47] | Yeah. We should tell Hotch. | 好 我们得告诉霍奇 | 
| [30:49] | Agent Rossi. | 罗西探员 | 
| [30:53] | I, uh, I thought about what you said | 我考虑了你说的话 | 
| [30:56] | and did what you suggested. | 并照你的建议做了 | 
| [30:58] | Had some real coffee. | 喝了咖啡 | 
| [31:02] | I’m good to go. | 我准备好出发了 | 
| [31:03] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [31:04] | You have my word. | 我保证 | 
| [31:27] | Here comes the T-rex… | 霸王龙来了 | 
| [31:29] | I’m gonna have a sleep. | 我来沉睡攻击 | 
| [31:31] | You’re gonna have a sleep? How you gonna make him sleep? | 你要做沉睡攻击 你怎么让他沉睡 | 
| [31:34] | With a sleep pistol. | 用睡眠手枪 | 
| [31:35] | A sleep pistol? I’m gonna break it all down here. | 睡眠手枪 我把它们都摧毁了 | 
| [31:39] | Hey, Tam. | 小塔 | 
| [31:41] | Hi, mommy. | 妈妈 | 
| [31:42] | Hey. What’s this guy’s name right here? | 那个家伙叫什么 | 
| [31:44] | He’s a triceratops. | 他是三角龙 | 
| [31:45] | – A triceratops. – I’m sorry. | -三角龙 -我很抱歉 | 
| [31:46] | Isn’t that cool? | 是不是很厉害 | 
| [31:47] | Cole, baby, come here. Come to mama. | 科尔宝贝过来 来妈妈这边 | 
| [31:49] | Oh, wait a minute. | 慢着 | 
| [31:52] | Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute, now. | 慢着 先别急 | 
| [31:55] | Tam, come on. | 小塔 拜托 | 
| [31:56] | I’m calling the cops. | 我叫警察了 | 
| [31:57] | Tam! Tam. | 小塔 小塔 | 
| [31:59] | Now, we’re playing here. | 我们正在玩呢 | 
| [32:02] | Can’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 | 
| [32:06] | Why don’t you come in here and sit on down a minute. | 你何不进来跟我们坐一会 | 
| [32:11] | There you go. Look at us. | 这就对了 看咱们 | 
| [32:14] | One big happy family just playing dinosaurs and Legos. | 一大家子人开开心心地玩恐龙和乐高 | 
| [32:19] | I’m gonna make it up to you, Tam. | 我会补偿你的 小塔 | 
| [32:22] | I swear it. | 我发誓 | 
| [32:24] | Cole, which is the toughest dinosaur? | 科尔 哪只恐龙最厉害 | 
| [32:26] | A T-rex. | 霸王龙 | 
| [32:27] | A T-rex! That’s right! | 霸王龙 没错 | 
| [32:29] | Rrrrr! Oh, I’m gonna eat this guy! | 我要吃掉这家伙 | 
| [32:31] | I’m gonna tear his meat right off his back. | 我要把他背上的肉扯下来 | 
| [32:55] | Ms. Vasquez! Police! | 瓦斯克斯女士 警察 | 
| [32:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [32:59] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 | 
| [33:03] | Nobody here. | 家里没人 | 
| [33:07] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [33:12] | You hear that? | 你们听见了吗 | 
| [33:21] | FBI! Anybody here? | 联邦调查局 有人在家吗 | 
| [33:25] | There’s somebody in there. | 里面有人 | 
| [33:27] | Go around. | 到后面去 | 
| [33:40] | Guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [33:43] | It’s ok. It’s ok, I got you. | 没事了 没事了 我来救你了 | 
| [33:45] | I got you. | 我来救你了 | 
| [33:50] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 | 
| [33:50] | No. I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 | 
| [33:52] | He took them. He took them both. | 他把他们带走了 他把他们俩都带走了 | 
| [33:54] | We need to issue an amber alert. | 我们得发出安柏警报 | 
| [34:16] | The Harley was reported stolen | 这辆哈雷几周前 | 
| [34:17] | in Odessa, Texas, 3 weeks ago. | 在德克萨斯州的敖德萨市被盗 | 
| [34:20] | She said Mason was by himself. | 她说梅森是独自前来的 | 
| [34:22] | What happened to Turner? | 特纳怎么样了 | 
| [34:23] | I bet it got pretty ugly when they split up. | 他们分开时肯定闹得很难堪 | 
| [34:25] | Hotch is out coordinating roadblocks | 霍奇在协调路障 | 
| [34:26] | and canvassing the area, | 并且搜索整个区域 | 
| [34:28] | but so far nothing. | 但目前一无所获 | 
| [34:29] | Why switch directions ard risk | 为什么要改变方向 | 
| [34:30] | coming all the way back here? | 冒险回来呢 | 
| [34:31] | He’s strung out and believes that boy Cole is his son. | 他毒瘾上来了 认为科尔是他的儿子 | 
| [34:34] | He’s capable of anything. | 他什么都干的出来 | 
| [34:35] | We should extend the amber alert. | 我们应该扩大安柏警报的范围 | 
| [34:36] | Agents! Tammy Vasquez’ pickup truck was spotted | 探员们 有人看到塔米·瓦斯克斯的皮卡货车 | 
| [34:39] | heading south on Route 34. | 正沿着34号公路往南行驶 | 
| [34:41] | Is that far from here? | 离这里远吗 | 
| [34:42] | About 10 miles or so. State police have major roadways | 大概16公里左右 州警把公路另一头的 | 
| [34:44] | on the other end blocked off so he can’t get out, | 主干道都封锁了 所以他下不了主道 | 
| [34:46] | but it cuts through the Santa Fe National Forest. | 但是这条路穿过圣达菲国家森林 | 
| [34:48] | If he knows what he’s doing, | 如果他擅长野外生存的话 | 
| [34:50] | he can hole up out there for weeks. | 他能在那躲上好几周 | 
| [34:51] | Where would he go to access fresh water? | 他要去哪里取净水呢 | 
| [34:52] | There’s an old abandoned campground. | 那里有个旧的露营地 | 
| [34:54] | It doesn’t get used much. | 现在已经没人用了 | 
| [34:55] | Sometimes the kids go up there to drink. | 有时候孩子们会跑到那去喝酒 | 
| [34:57] | He’d want to go someplace familiar. | 他肯定要去自己熟悉的地方 | 
| [34:59] | Agents, if you don’t mind me making a suggestion… | 探员们 如果你们不介意我提个建议的话 | 
| [35:02] | I know that place like the back of my hand. | 我对那个地方了如指掌 | 
| [35:05] | My dad used to take me hunting up there. | 我父亲以前常带我到那里去打猎 | 
| [35:09] | Look, here’s the campground… | 看 露营地就在这里 | 
| [35:12] | Try and get some rest, ok, baby? | 试着睡一会好吗 宝贝 | 
| [35:14] | But I’m not tired. I’m hungry. | 可我不累 我饿了 | 
| [35:17] | We’ll get you something to eat soon. | 我们很快就给你弄东西吃 | 
| [35:18] | Mama, can I play on your phone? | 妈妈 我能玩你的手机吗 | 
| [35:21] | Oh, baby, mama forgot it. | 宝贝 妈妈忘带手机了 | 
| [35:29] | We’re gonna get you something to eat soon, I promise. | 我们很快就给你找东西吃 我保证 | 
| [35:38] | He needs to eat. We all do. | 他要吃饭 我们都得吃饭 | 
| [35:46] | Well, we’re just gonna have to wait a little while, ok? | 我们只能再等一会儿了 好吗 | 
| [35:48] | How long? | 等多久 | 
| [35:49] | Just till things cool off. | 等到风声平静下来 | 
| [35:51] | Duke, what are you doing? | 杜克 你这是在干吗 | 
| [35:52] | I’m taking care of my son. | 我在照顾我儿子 | 
| [35:53] | If you were taking care of him, | 如果你在照顾他的话 | 
| [35:54] | you’d get him something to eat. | 就给他弄点东西吃 | 
| [35:56] | So he is mine. | 这么说他是我儿子 | 
| [35:57] | Damn it, Duke, yes. | 该死的 杜克 当然了 | 
| [35:59] | That’s what you want to hear? | 这就是你想听到的吗 | 
| [36:00] | You know he’s yours. | 你知道他是你儿子 | 
| [36:01] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [36:03] | I wrote you all them letters from jail, | 我从监狱给你写了那么多封信 | 
| [36:04] | you ain’t ever wrote back. | 你从来都不回 | 
| [36:06] | Screw your letters, Duke! | 去你的信 杜克 | 
| [36:08] | You changed. | 你变了 | 
| [36:09] | All that crystal, always tweaked out and angry. | 你总吸毒 总是神志不清 怒气冲天 | 
| [36:12] | Your sketchy friends. | 你那些狐朋狗友 | 
| [36:13] | They ain’t got nothin’ to do with this. | 他们跟这事没关系 | 
| [36:14] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 | 
| [36:16] | I loved you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [36:16] | No, you didn’t, because you wouldn’t stop. | 不 你不爱 因为你不肯停下来 | 
| [36:18] | All your cared about was getting high. | 你在乎的只是嗑药 | 
| [36:19] | I had a right to know | 我有权知道 | 
| [36:21] | that I had a son, | 我有个儿子 | 
| [36:23] | that I had a boy waiting for me, | 我有个儿子在等我 | 
| [36:25] | that my bloodline is sitting in that truck right now. | 我的血脉现在就坐在那辆卡车里 | 
| [36:28] | You’re the one who left, remember? | 离开的人是你 记得吗 | 
| [36:30] | You didn’t say a word. You just took off! | 你一个字都没有说就走掉了 | 
| [36:33] | Then all of a sudden, | 突然间 | 
| [36:34] | you’re sending me letters from prison? | 你就从监狱给我写信了 | 
| [36:37] | And 6 years later you show up? | 六年后你又冒出来 | 
| [36:40] | You’re gonna want to watch the way you talk to me. | 你注意点你跟我讲话的口气 | 
| [36:45] | Duke, it was you, 6 years ago, wasn’t it? | 杜克 六年前那件事是你干的 对不对 | 
| [36:48] | It’s ok. Look, it’s all right, Tammy. | 没事的 塔米 | 
| [36:51] | I ain’t like my daddy, | 我不像我爸 | 
| [36:52] | or that drunk bastard my mama married. | 也不像我妈嫁的那个酒鬼混蛋 | 
| [36:53] | I’m gonna take care of my boy. | 我会照顾好我的孩子 | 
| [36:55] | It was you, Duke. It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你干的 杜克 是你 对不对 | 
| [36:57] | You killed all those kids. | 你杀了那些孩子 | 
| [36:59] | All right, I’m gonna show you I can be a good daddy to him. | 好吧 我要证明给你看我可以做他的好父亲 | 
| [37:02] | I can be there for you. Hey, buddy. | 我可以在你身边 小伙子 | 
| [37:05] | – There he is. – Oh, baby. | -你来了 -宝贝 | 
| [37:06] | There’s my boy. That’s my son. | 我的宝贝 我的好儿子 | 
| [37:09] | Go. | 你走 | 
| [37:09] | You’re doin’ real good — | 你干得很棒 | 
| [37:15] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [37:23] | Well, ain’t this special. A little family outing. | 多特别啊 一家人出来玩 | 
| [37:26] | What you doin’ here, Les? | 你跑来干吗 莱斯 | 
| [37:27] | Did you follow me? | 你跟踪我吗 | 
| [37:28] | Oh, she’s real pretty, brother. | 她真漂亮 兄弟 | 
| [37:30] | I can’t say I blame you. | 我不怪你 | 
| [37:31] | Who is this, Duke? | 他是谁 杜克 | 
| [37:32] | Oh, I’m his partner, sweetheart. | 我是他的搭档 宝贝 | 
| [37:34] | Me and him, we got real big plans, and you ain’t a part of it. | 我和他 我们俩有大事要干 而与你无关 | 
| [37:37] | You better back off, Les. | 你最好退后 莱斯 | 
| [37:38] | Oh, yeah? Or what? | 是吗 不然呢 | 
| [37:40] | You gonna sucker punch me like a little bitch again? | 你又要像个小姑娘一样拍打我吗 | 
| [37:42] | FBI, drop the weapon! | 联邦调查局 放下武器 | 
| [37:51] | I ain’t goin’ back to jail, man. | 我不要再回监狱了 | 
| [38:16] | Blaze of glory, man! Blaze of glory! | 荣誉之战 荣誉之战 | 
| [38:35] | Nice shot. | 打得漂亮 | 
| [38:36] | Can you get a bead on the other one? | 你能瞄准另一个人吗 | 
| [38:39] | He’s still covered. | 他还躲在掩体后面 | 
| [38:40] | Lester! | 莱斯特 | 
| [38:42] | Hey, man, you got a gun. | 哥们 你有枪 |