| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:29] | Help me. | 救我 | 
| [00:33] | Louise. | 露易丝 | 
| [00:35] | Ok. | 没事 | 
| [00:36] | It’s ok. Help is on the way. | 没事了 支援马上就到 | 
| [01:05] | No! | 不 | 
| [01:10] | Dreaming again? | 又做梦了 | 
| [01:12] | Same one? | 还是那个梦 | 
| [01:15] | Maybe you should see a counselor. | 或许你该去看看心理咨询师 | 
| [01:17] | It might help them to stop. | 也许能帮你摆脱这些噩梦 | 
| [01:18] | Only one thing is going to help them to stop. | 摆脱这些噩梦只有一个办法 | 
| [01:21] | None of it was your fault. You know that. | 完全不是你的错 你知道的 | 
| [01:23] | Baby, you can’t go on like this. | 亲爱的 你不能这样下去了 | 
| [01:25] | You need your sleep. | 你需要睡眠 | 
| [01:26] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 | 
| [01:29] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [01:31] | That’s what you keep saying. | 你总是这么说 | 
| [01:32] | Go back to sleep. | 睡觉吧 | 
| [02:50] | 已确认 作案手法匹配 警告 搜索参数 模仿犯作案手法 山姆之子 纽约 | |
| [02:55] | No way. | 不可能 | 
| [03:15] | Are you ever going to turn that page? | 你打算翻页了吗 | 
| [03:18] | I haven’t finished it yet. | 我还没看完呢 | 
| [03:20] | You miss him, huh? | 你很想念他 对吧 | 
| [03:24] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也想他 | 
| [03:26] | Me three. | 加我一个 | 
| [03:30] | That’s not a lot to go on, Emily. | 线索有限 艾米莉 | 
| [03:31] | I know. But it’s him. I know it is. | 我知道 但就是他 我确定 | 
| [03:34] | And now he’s stateside. | 现在他在国内 | 
| [03:36] | People get shot in New York every day. | 纽约每天都有枪击案 | 
| [03:37] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么如此肯定 | 
| [03:38] | Geography, M.O., victimology, | 地理位置 作案手法 受害者特征 | 
| [03:41] | He copycats the classics– | 他模仿那些著名杀手 | 
| [03:43] | Chikatilo in Russia, Jack the Ripper in London, | 俄罗斯的齐卡提洛 伦敦的开膛手杰克 | 
| [03:46] | last month it was the Boston Strangler. | 上个月是波士顿扼杀者 | 
| [03:48] | Now, it was a single homicide, | 那回他只杀了一个人 | 
| [03:50] | so I thought maybe that was just me | 我觉得也许是我 | 
| [03:51] | trying to see something that wasn’t there. | 臆想出来的 | 
| [03:53] | But now he’s in New York copying the Son of Sam. | 可他现在又出现在纽约 模仿山姆之子 | 
| [03:56] | It’s him. I know it’s him. | 绝对是他 就是他 | 
| [03:58] | Berkowitz shot two people in that first Son of Sam murder. | 伯考维茨在第一起山姆之子谋杀案中枪击了两人 | 
| [04:00] | You’ve only got one victim here. | 你那只有一名受害者 | 
| [04:02] | Yes, but it happened in the same neighborhood in the Bronx, | 对 可是案子也发生在布朗克斯的那个社区 | 
| [04:05] | and ballistics confirmed it was a .44 caliber bulldog | 弹道检测证明他用的是0.44口径左轮手枪 | 
| [04:08] | exactly like Berkowitz used. | 跟伯考维茨用的一模一样 | 
| [04:09] | In Boston he used nylon stockings to strangle an elderly woman | 他在波士顿用尼龙袜勒死了一个老太太 | 
| [04:13] | one block from where DeSalvo’s first murder | 与1962年迪沙佛首起谋杀案的案发地 | 
| [04:16] | took place back in 1962. | 仅相隔一个街区 | 
| [04:18] | We haven’t been invited in by Boston or NYPD. | 波士顿和纽约警局并没有请求我们参与 | 
| [04:21] | And you know the protocol gets tricky. | 你知道程序上会很麻烦的 | 
| [04:22] | Technically it’s serial. | 严格上说这是连环杀人案 | 
| [04:24] | FBI has jurisdiction. | 联调局有司法管辖权 | 
| [04:26] | Well, if you count the international kills, yes. | 如果算上跨国凶案 是没错 | 
| [04:28] | But we’re gonna have to get permission from the DOJ. | 但我们必须得到司法部的许可 | 
| [04:33] | Good people died trying to catch this guy, Hotch. | 很多好人为了抓他而丧命 霍奇 | 
| [04:36] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 | 
| [04:39] | Ok. We’re somewhere over Texas right now. | 好 我们现在在德克萨斯上空 | 
| [04:41] | How soon can you meet us in New York? | 你多久能到纽约跟我们会合 | 
| [04:44] | I’m already on my way. | 我已经在路上了 | 
| [05:23] | Tribute | 致敬 | 
| [05:28] | “Originality is nothing but judicious imitation.” | “原创不过就是聪明的模仿” | 
| [05:31] | Voltaire. | 伏尔泰[法国启蒙思想家] | 
| [05:33] | What makes us so sure it’s all the same guy? | 为什么如此确定是同一个人 | 
| [05:35] | Well, Emily believes it’s how precisely he’s mimicking each crime. | 艾米莉是根据他每次作案的精确模仿而断定的 | 
| [05:38] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 | 
| [05:39] | Ok. This is all streaming to your tablets. | 好 都发到你们的平板电脑上了 | 
| [05:41] | Feel free to follow along. | 请尽情观看 | 
| [05:42] | I give you Andrei Chikatilo. | 先说安德烈·齐卡提洛 | 
| [05:44] | His first victim was in 1978. | 1978年首次犯案 | 
| [05:47] | It was a 9-year-old girl | 死者是一个九岁的女孩 | 
| [05:48] | whose body was discovered in the Russian city of Rostov. | 尸体在俄罗斯的罗斯托夫市被发现 | 
| [05:51] | She was sexually assaulted, strangled, and mutilated. | 她被性侵 勒死 然后肢解 | 
| [05:54] | He also took eyeballs as trophies | 他还把眼球留作战利品 | 
| [05:56] | and ate some of his victims’ organs. | 吃掉死者的一些器官 | 
| [05:58] | Ugh. I now give you 10-year-old Natasha Dudechenko. | 现在是十岁的娜塔莎·杜臣科 | 
| [06:02] | Her body was discovered two years ago, | 她的尸体发现于两年前 | 
| [06:04] | also in Rostov, | 也在罗斯托夫 | 
| [06:05] | roughly a mile away from | 与上一具尸体的发现地 | 
| [06:07] | where the original body was found, | 大约相距一英里 | 
| [06:08] | and tragically in much the same condition. | 很悲惨 情况也大致相同 | 
| [06:11] | The Russian police apparently spotted a suspect | 俄罗斯警方显然在犯罪现场附近 | 
| [06:13] | near the crime scene, | 发现了一名疑犯 | 
| [06:14] | but he eluded capture in the crowded train station. | 但他在拥挤的火车站逃脱了了 | 
| [06:16] | Chikatilo actually confessed to 56 murders committed between 1978 and 1990. | 齐卡提洛承认自己在1978年到1990年间犯案56起 | 
| [06:21] | Well, the timeline and the body count | 时间线和死者数量统计 | 
| [06:22] | probably don’t matter as much as | 可能并没有 | 
| [06:24] | geography and the copying of the M.O. | 地理位置和作案手法重要 | 
| [06:26] | It was the same last year in London. | 去年在伦敦的案子也是一样 | 
| [06:27] | It was, indeed. 3 women were discovered in Whitechapel, | 没错 三名妇女的尸体在白教堂被发现 | 
| [06:31] | which is a district in East London, | 白教堂是伦敦东区的一块区域 | 
| [06:33] | all within a month, | 都在一个月之内 | 
| [06:34] | and all eviscerated a la Mr. Ripper. | 都如同膛手的手法取出了内脏 | 
| [06:37] | The third victim was Scotland Yard. | 第三名受害者是伦敦警察 | 
| [06:38] | And that’s when Emily almost got him | 艾米莉在那次秘密行动中 | 
| [06:41] | in that undercover operation. | 差点就抓到他了 | 
| [06:42] | If this is the same unsub, | 如果是同一名嫌犯 | 
| [06:43] | he would be incredibly rare. | 那简直是百年难得一见 | 
| [06:44] | He’s both criminally and forensically sophisticated, | 他精通犯罪和法证知识 | 
| [06:47] | and the fact that he’s been able to function | 他能在三个国家 | 
| [06:48] | and evade caption in 3 countries | 犯案并逃脱 | 
| [06:50] | means that he’s highly intelligent | 说明他非常聪明 | 
| [06:51] | and almost certainly multilingual. | 几乎可以确定他会多国语言 | 
| [06:53] | And he’s got some money in his pocket, too. | 而且他很有钱 | 
| [06:55] | Travel takes financing. | 旅行可是要花钱的 | 
| [06:56] | Lewis is flying in from an assignment in Atlanta. | 露易丝在亚特兰大有任务 正飞过去 | 
| [06:58] | And we’ll all connect with Emily in New York. | 我们都跟艾米莉在纽约会合 | 
| [07:00] | Well, it’ll be good to see her again. | 久别重逢真好 | 
| [07:02] | Too bad it’s gotta be like this. | 只可惜是在这种情况下 | 
| [07:15] | Excuse me, I’m looking for an Agent Prentiss. | 打扰一下 我找潘提斯探员 | 
| [07:18] | You found her. | 我就是 | 
| [07:19] | Hi. Dr. Tara Lewis. | 你好 我是塔拉·露易丝博士 | 
| [07:21] | Really happy to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见面了 | 
| [07:22] | I’ve heard great things. | 听说了很多你的事 | 
| [07:24] | Every bit of it’s true. | 都是真的 | 
| [07:25] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you, too. | 我也一直很期待见到你 | 
| [07:27] | I see you got a head start. | 你已经先开始了 | 
| [07:28] | Two years worth. | 都两年了 | 
| [07:30] | I heard you almost got him in London. | 听说你差点在伦敦抓住他 | 
| [07:34] | I’m–I’m really sorry about what happened. | 我为发生的一切深感遗憾 | 
| [07:37] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [07:38] | Were you close to the Scotland Yard inspector that got killed? | 你跟被害的伦敦警察厅警督关系很好吗 | 
| [07:40] | No. I mean, I knew her, of course, but, uh, no. | 不 我当然认识她 但不熟 | 
| [07:44] | There she is. | 她在这呐 | 
| [07:49] | We missed you. How are you? | 我们好想你 你怎么样 | 
| [07:51] | Good. Good. It’s so great to see you guys. | 很好很好 见到你们真好 | 
| [07:53] | Oh, brainiac, I love the do. | 小天才 我超爱这个发型 | 
| [07:56] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢你们赶来 -应该的 | 
| [07:58] | Rossi and JJ are headed to the crime scene. | 罗西和小洁要去犯罪现场 | 
| [07:59] | I’m assuming you want to join? | 我猜你也想一起去吧 | 
| [08:00] | You assume right. | 你猜对了 | 
| [08:12] | You know, I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 | 
| [08:14] | The whole ride down here, you didn’t mention the guy once. | 一路上 你一次也没提起那个家伙 | 
| [08:19] | I’m just saying. | 我就随便说说 | 
| [08:19] | What? Morgan? | 什么 摩根 | 
| [08:22] | Ok, guys, I’m sorry. I was going to. | 抱歉 各位 我想问的 | 
| [08:24] | I was just giving you space. | 我只是不想触碰你们的伤口 | 
| [08:26] | I mean, he just left. | 他才刚走 | 
| [08:28] | You must still be raw. | 你们的伤口一定还很疼 | 
| [08:29] | I remember leaving you guys both times. | 我还记得离开你们的那两回 | 
| [08:32] | I was heartbroken. | 我心都碎了 | 
| [08:33] | I’m sure he’s gonna be ok. | 他肯定会过得很好的 | 
| [08:35] | He’s with his family, and he’s… Morgan. | 他和家人在一起 他是摩根 | 
| [08:40] | How are you guys doing? You holding up? | 你们怎么样 还挺得住吧 | 
| [08:43] | Yeah. I mean, some days are better than others. | 还好 有些日子好过些 | 
| [08:45] | Actually, I was giving you a hard time | 其实我想说的是 | 
| [08:47] | over your boyfriend Mark. | 你的男朋友马克的事 | 
| [08:50] | Wait–how do you know about Mark? | 等等 你怎么会知道马克 | 
| [08:52] | Oh, come on, I’ll give you one guess. | 拜托 给你一次机会猜猜 | 
| [08:54] | Garcia. | 加西亚 | 
| [08:58] | You must be the feds. | 你们肯定是联调局的了 | 
| [08:59] | I’m McCleary. This is Rollins. | 我是麦克利 这是罗林斯 | 
| [09:01] | I’m SSA Rossi. | 我是特别督察探员罗西 | 
| [09:03] | This is Agent Jareau, | 这是洁婼探员 | 
| [09:04] | Agent Prentiss here is with Interpol. | 这位潘提斯探员隶属国际刑警 | 
| [09:07] | This is it right over here. | 就是这里 | 
| [09:08] | What can you tell us about the victim? | 关于死者你们知道些什么 | 
| [09:10] | Her name was Camille Harrison. | 死者名叫卡米尔·哈里森 | 
| [09:11] | 26-year-old bartender from Yonkers. | 二十六岁 是扬克斯市的一名调酒师 | 
| [09:14] | Cause of death was a single gunshot wound to the head. | 死因是头部中枪 一枪毙命 | 
| [09:16] | There was someone else in here. | 当时这里还有别人 | 
| [09:18] | See the blood spatter shadow on the passenger seat? | 看到副驾驶座位上的血液喷射痕迹了吗 | 
| [09:20] | Yeah, we picked up on that. | 是的 我们注意到了 | 
| [09:21] | Figured the shooting was standing right here | 我们觉得凶手就站在这里 | 
| [09:24] | outside the driver’s side window | 在驾驶员这侧的窗户外 | 
| [09:25] | while Ms. Harrison was at the wheel. | 而哈里森女士坐在驾驶座上 | 
| [09:27] | You guys find any blood trails? | 你们发现其他血迹了吗 | 
| [09:29] | No. But it rained last night. | 没有 但昨晚下雨了 | 
| [09:31] | It compromised the scene. | 破坏了现场 | 
| [09:33] | If someone else was here, | 如果有人在这 | 
| [09:35] | that matches the M.O. of the Son of Sam murders. | 就和山姆之子谋杀案的犯罪特征一致了 | 
| [09:38] | Berkowitz’s first victims were | 伯考维茨的第一个案子的受害者 | 
| [09:40] | two girls he shot in a car. | 是他在车内射杀的两个女孩 | 
| [09:42] | Yes, but one of them was only hit in the leg and survived. | 没错 但其中一个只是腿部中弹幸存了下来 | 
| [09:45] | But you’re assuming there was a second victim. | 你是在假设有第二个受害者 | 
| [09:48] | We only got one stiff. | 我们只发现了一具尸体 | 
| [09:49] | Ok, but let’s say somebody else was shot. | 没错 但假定有人中枪了 | 
| [09:52] | What would they do? | 他会怎么办 | 
| [09:53] | I’d get the hell out of the car and run. | 我会爬出车逃走 | 
| [09:55] | Yeah. And I’d go this way. | 没错 我会走这面 | 
| [09:57] | That’s where the closest busy street is. | 最近的繁华街道就在这面 | 
| [10:01] | So if I’m hurt, maybe I stumble. | 如果我受伤了 我可能会跌跌撞撞 | 
| [10:08] | Hello. I’ve got something here. | 你好啊 我找到点什么 | 
| [10:10] | Do you have an evidence collection kit in your car? | 你车里有证据收集包吗 | 
| [10:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 有 有的 | 
| [10:15] | With obstacles at every turn, | 处处遭遇障碍 | 
| [10:17] | the great pacific salmon runs on, upstream, | 太平洋鲑鱼仍在继续 逆流而动 | 
| [10:20] | sometimes even uphill, but always onward. | 有时甚至要洄游向高处 但它们仍在前进 | 
| [10:24] | With mother nature as his guide, | 借助大自然的力量 | 
| [10:26] | he adapts from saltwater to fresh | 它适应了海水到清水的转变 | 
| [10:28] | and moves from the oceans to the rivers | 从大洋中进入河流 | 
| [10:31] | to take the most important journey of his life– | 完成它一生最重要的旅程 | 
| [10:33] | the return home. | 回家 | 
| [10:35] | He follows the same route countless generations before him have, | 它沿着先前无数代先辈同样的路线 | 
| [10:40] | and this epic voyage culminates | 这趟伟大的旅程 | 
| [10:42] | in the very spot where life began. | 正是在生命的起点告终 | 
| [10:45] | And then, in what seems like a cruel twist, | 随后是看来残酷的转折 | 
| [10:49] | after they spawn, they die. | 它们产卵后 就死了 | 
| [10:51] | But there are no endings in the eternal cycle of life, | 但是生命永恒的循环是不会结束的 | 
| [10:56] | only new beginnings. | 只有新的开始 | 
| [11:01] | Oh, buddy, I remember why I missed you so much. | 我记起来为什么这么想你了 | 
| [11:05] | Guys, I noticed a pattern. | 我注意到一个规律 | 
| [11:06] | The unsub only kills between the months of March and September. | 嫌犯只在三月到九月间杀人 | 
| [11:09] | Makes sense. It’s easier to move around in the summer months. | 也合理 夏季更便于移动 | 
| [11:12] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 | 
| [11:13] | I have got absolutely nothing on my passport search. | 我的护照搜索什么也没找到 | 
| [11:16] | I’ve been trying to pinpoint travelers | 我想找出谋杀时 | 
| [11:17] | who were in America, the U.K., | 分别出现在美国 英国 | 
| [11:19] | and Russia at the time of the murders. | 俄罗斯的人 | 
| [11:21] | I have zero matches. | 但没有发现 | 
| [11:22] | Hey, we should also look at diplomats. | 我们也该查查外交人员 | 
| [11:24] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it’s you, hi! | 天啊 天啊 是你 | 
| [11:27] | Hey, you. | 好啊 | 
| [11:28] | Oh, my God! You’re here! | 天啊 你在 | 
| [11:30] | You’re here here, but you’re in the country here. | 你没在我旁边 不过你在国内 | 
| [11:32] | I miss you. | 我想你了 | 
| [11:33] | How are you? | 你还好吗 | 
| [11:34] | Garcia. | 加西亚 | 
| [11:35] | Oh! Yes, sorry. Uh… | 对 抱歉 | 
| [11:37] | Diplomats. Explain. | 外交人员 说说看 | 
| [11:38] | Well, what if he’s part of some kind of diplomatic envoy? | 他会不会是外交使团的一份子 | 
| [11:41] | Someone attached to an embassy | 和大使馆有关系的人 | 
| [11:42] | would have money and could travel with ease. | 会有钱且便于旅行 | 
| [11:44] | Not to mention diplomatic immunity. | 不用说还有外交豁免权 | 
| [11:45] | It would also explain being multi-lingual. | 这也解释了他会多种语言 | 
| [11:47] | Still would have to go through customs, though. | 但还是要过海关 | 
| [11:49] | I got a match. | 我找到一个人 | 
| [11:51] | It’s not really a match. | 不过应该不是他 | 
| [11:52] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [11:53] | Because I don’t think our unsub | 因为我不觉得嫌犯是 | 
| [11:55] | is his excellency Dr. Sanjay Shah, | 桑杰·沙阿博士阁下 | 
| [11:58] | 61-year-old Indian Ambassador to the U.K. | 六十一岁的印度驻英国的大使 | 
| [12:02] | He was in London at the right time, | 他当时在伦敦 | 
| [12:03] | but he’s currently speaking | 但他现在正在迈阿密 | 
| [12:04] | at a climate control conference in Miami. | 一个气候控制大会上进行演讲 | 
| [12:06] | Guys, we got a woman who was shot | 伙计们 我们在布朗克斯 | 
| [12:07] | in the leg in the Bronx. | 发现一名腿部中弹的女性 | 
| [12:08] | Claims she was mugged, but she was in the area at the right time. | 她自称被抢劫 但她当时就在那片区域 | 
| [12:16] | Hi. Monica? | 你好 莫妮卡 | 
| [12:18] | My name’s Jennifer. This is Emily. | 我叫洁妮芙 这是艾米莉 | 
| [12:20] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 | 
| [12:21] | Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 你介意我们问你几个问题吗 | 
| [12:23] | FBI? I already talked to the cops. | 联调局 我已经跟警察说过了 | 
| [12:27] | We’ll be quick. Promise. | 我们会很快的 我保证 | 
| [12:30] | It’s not like I’m going anywhere. | 我也没别的地方要去 | 
| [12:32] | Ok. Can you tell us how you got shot? | 好 跟我们说说你是怎么中枪的 | 
| [12:35] | Some white dude mugged me. | 有个白人抢了我 | 
| [12:37] | Took my purse, my phone. | 抢了我的包 我的手机 | 
| [12:39] | Shot me in the leg. | 冲我腿上开了一枪 | 
| [12:41] | I already told the cops all of this. | 我已经都跟警察说了 | 
| [12:44] | Can’t you just talk to them? | 你们不能去问他们吗 | 
| [12:45] | Ok, Monica, look, I’m gonna keep this 100 | 好吧 莫妮卡 我就跟你直说吧 | 
| [12:48] | because I don’t have a lot of time. | 我没那么多时间 | 
| [12:49] | Have you ever heard of Interpol? | 你听说过国际刑警吗 | 
| [12:52] | No. | 没有 | 
| [12:53] | It’s an international police organization. | 是国际警察组织 | 
| [12:56] | And I’m talking like 190 countries. | 大概覆盖一百九十个国家 | 
| [12:58] | We help cops all over the world. | 我们帮助全世界的警察 | 
| [13:00] | Wait. She said you were FBI. | 等等 她说你们是联调局的 | 
| [13:03] | I am. But I’m also attached to Interpol. | 我是 但我也和国际刑警有关系 | 
| [13:05] | And part of my job is to hunt down serial killers. | 我的部分工作就是追查连环杀手 | 
| [13:10] | For real? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:11] | For real. | 真的 | 
| [13:12] | The guy I’m looking for | 我在追查的这个人 | 
| [13:13] | I have tracked all the way from Russia | 我一路从俄罗斯 | 
| [13:16] | to England to here. | 追到英国再到这里 | 
| [13:18] | So far he’s killed 6 people that we know of. | 目前据我们所知他已经杀了六个人了 | 
| [13:21] | The youngest was a 10-year-old girl. | 最小的是个十岁的女孩 | 
| [13:23] | The oldest was a 72-year-old grandmother. | 最老的是个七十二岁的老奶奶 | 
| [13:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [13:29] | So tell me what really happened to you. | 所以告诉我到底发生了什么 | 
| [13:35] | Please…if my father finds out… | 拜托 如果我爸爸发现了 | 
| [13:40] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 | 
| [13:42] | Ok? It’s just us. | 好吗 只有我们 | 
| [13:45] | Tell us what really happened. | 告诉我们究竟发生了什么 | 
| [13:50] | Uh, we pulled over. | 我们在路边停下车 | 
| [13:53] | His girlfriend was driving, | 开车的是他女友 | 
| [13:55] | he got out of the backseat of the car, | 他从车后座下来 | 
| [13:57] | and then I heard this bang. | 然后我就听见了枪声 | 
| [14:00] | Her blood was everywhere. | 她的血到处都是 | 
| [14:02] | It was all over me. | 我满身都是 | 
| [14:04] | Ok, ok. Let’s start at the beginning. | 好了 好了 我们从头开始 | 
| [14:07] | How did you meet him? | 你是怎么认识他的 | 
| [14:10] | He–he texted me from my internet ad. | 他看到我在网上的广告给我发了短信 | 
| [14:15] | I escort sometimes, but only when I really need the money. | 我有时去应召 但也只在确实缺钱时 | 
| [14:18] | Do you remember his name? | 你记得他叫什么吗 | 
| [14:20] | Mike. | 迈克 | 
| [14:22] | He was trying to hook up a threesome with his girlfriend. | 他想叫上女友来三人行 | 
| [14:27] | I don’t do that. | 我不做这种事 | 
| [14:28] | But he said he’d give me 300 just to show up. | 但他说我只要出场就能拿三百块 | 
| [14:33] | I thought he was gonna rob me. | 我还以为他会打劫我 | 
| [14:37] | But he just shot me and walked away. | 但他只是开了枪 然后就走了 | 
| [14:40] | Did he have an accent? | 他说话有口音吗 | 
| [14:42] | Could you tell where he was from? | 你能听出他是哪的人吗 | 
| [14:46] | No. He was from here. | 没有 他就是这儿的人 | 
| [14:50] | He was American. | 他是美国人 | 
| [14:57] | NYPD doubled their patrols in Queens, | 纽约警局已将皇后区的巡警加倍 | 
| [15:00] | where Berkowitz hunted next. | 那是伯考维茨下一个作案地 | 
| [15:02] | He may not try to hit Queens. | 他或许不会在皇后区下手 | 
| [15:04] | He only copycatted one murder in Boston before he moved on. | 他在波士顿只模仿了一起谋杀案就转移了目标 | 
| [15:07] | Maybe now that he’s back home in the States, | 或许他回到国内 | 
| [15:08] | he’s accelerating for some reason or another. | 并且加快杀人是原因的 | 
| [15:10] | It might be because | 可能是因为 | 
| [15:11] | we have so many serial killers to choose from. | 国内有很多可供模仿的连环杀手 | 
| [15:13] | So the cell phone he texted Monica DeJesus with was a burner. | 他用来给莫妮卡·德吉泽斯发短信的是一次性手机 | 
| [15:16] | You know, somehow he managed to talk Camille Harrison | 他能成功说服卡米尔·哈里森 | 
| [15:19] | into a threesome with a prostitute. | 跟一个妓女来三人行 | 
| [15:21] | This guy must be quite the charmer. | 这家伙肯定很有魅力 | 
| [15:22] | You are not kidding. The amount of germs exchanged | 一定是这样 玩那套 | 
| [15:24] | in a situation like that could be astronomical. | 会交换极大量的细菌 | 
| [15:26] | Well, maybe Camille was into that kind of thing. | 或许卡米尔就喜欢三人行呢 | 
| [15:28] | Fair enough. But the unsub barely knew her. | 有道理 但嫌犯应该不认识她 | 
| [15:31] | We would have had calls, texts, something. | 否则肯定有通话 短信记录 | 
| [15:34] | Everyone she was in touch with checks out. | 跟她有联系的人都排除了 | 
| [15:37] | And he let Monica live. | 而且他留了莫妮卡活口 | 
| [15:39] | Copying the M.O. was so important to him, | 对他来说 模仿作案手法很重要 | 
| [15:41] | he needed to keep one of them alive. | 他必须要放其中一个人生路 | 
| [15:42] | One of our squads thinks they spotted someone | 我们手下的巡逻小队发现了一个人 | 
| [15:44] | that matches your guy’s description. | 符合你们的描述 | 
| [15:45] | He entered a warehouse in Queens. | 他进了皇后区的一间仓库 | 
| [16:06] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [16:09] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [16:13] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [16:16] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [16:18] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [16:21] | We’re clear over here. | 这里也安全 | 
| [16:23] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [16:25] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [16:28] | That’s the whole building. | 都搜遍了 | 
| [16:30] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 | 
| [16:31] | Agents, McCleary here. | 探员 我是麦克利 | 
| [16:32] | We found something about a block over. | 我们在一个街区外有发现 | 
| [16:47] | Damn it! | 见鬼 | 
| [16:48] | We almost had him. | 差点就抓到他了 | 
| [17:09] | Victims are Trent and Rhonda Klein, both 46. | 死者是46岁的克莱恩夫妇 特伦特和朗达 | 
| [17:12] | Trent was a corporate lawyer, Rhonda was an ad exec. | 特伦特是企业律师 朗达是广告经理 | 
| [17:15] | Survived by their two daughters. | 留下了两个女儿 | 
| [17:17] | How old? | 多大 | 
| [17:18] | 12 and 10. | 一个12岁 一个10岁 | 
| [17:20] | .44 caliber. | 0.44口径 | 
| [17:23] | But he uses a bulldog revolver. | 但他用的是左轮枪 | 
| [17:26] | It doesn’t eject shells, and it only holds 5 rounds. | 不会弹出弹壳 只能装五发子弹 | 
| [17:28] | Ok, I know we need to wait for the M.E.’s report, | 我知道要等法医报告 但我在他身上 | 
| [17:31] | but I count 7 different entry wounds. | 发现七处射入创口 | 
| [17:33] | She’s got at least 6. | 她身上还有至少有六处 | 
| [17:34] | So he had to reload twice. | 这样说来他必须再装两次子弹 | 
| [17:36] | Berkowitz didn’t do that. | 伯考维茨没有这么做 | 
| [17:38] | And he was a misogynist. | 而且他仇女 | 
| [17:40] | The only man he shot was a guy with long hair | 他唯一枪击的男人留了长发 | 
| [17:42] | that he thought was a woman. | 被他误认为是女人 | 
| [17:43] | This unsub’s out of control, and this is overkill. | 嫌犯已经失控 这是过度杀戮 | 
| [17:45] | So what was it about these two that made him lose it? | 令他失控的这两位死者有什么特别的吗 | 
| [17:48] | Well, he could be evolving, | 他可能是在进化 | 
| [17:49] | finally figuring out what it is he really likes. | 终于清楚自己的真正喜好 | 
| [17:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [18:05] | That is a Rolex. | 是块劳力士 | 
| [18:07] | Why so angry all of a sudden? | 怎么突然那么愤怒呢 | 
| [18:09] | You know, this is an expensive car. | 这是辆豪车 | 
| [18:11] | And those princess-cut diamonds in her ears | 她耳环上那些公主式切割的钻石 | 
| [18:13] | are at least a carat each, | 每颗至少一克拉 | 
| [18:14] | but he didn’t take any of it. | 但他都没有抢走 | 
| [18:16] | We profile he has money. He doesn’t need those things. | 我们侧写的是他有钱 不需要这些东西 | 
| [18:18] | Yeah, but these are the first victims that actually had money. | 但这是他下手的第一批有钱人 | 
| [18:21] | Look what he did. | 看他的做法 | 
| [18:23] | He punished them. | 惩罚他们 | 
| [18:24] | So maybe it’s some kind of self-loathing thing. | 所以或许是自我厌恶 | 
| [18:27] | Or maybe we got it wrong. | 也可能我们判断错误 | 
| [18:28] | I mean, just because the guy’s educated and multi-lingual | 我们不能单凭他受过教育 会多门语言 | 
| [18:30] | doesn’t mean he comes from money. | 就认为他出身优渥 | 
| [18:32] | Maybe it’s exactly the opposite. | 或许正相反 | 
| [18:34] | Maybe he hates people with money. | 或许他讨厌有钱人 | 
| [18:38] | We should deliver the profile. | 该发布侧写了 | 
| [18:39] | The man we’re looking for is a narcissistic copycat killer. | 我们要找的是一个男性自恋模仿犯 | 
| [18:43] | Typically, copycats have identity issues and low confidence, | 通常模仿犯有身份认同问题 且低自尊 | 
| [18:46] | which is why they emulate others. | 所以他们才会模仿别人 | 
| [18:48] | But this guy’s different. | 但我们的嫌犯不同 | 
| [18:49] | Confidence is the one thing he’s full of. | 他最不缺的就是自信 | 
| [18:51] | He is brazenly replicating high-profile murderers | 他大胆模仿恶名昭彰的凶手 | 
| [18:54] | and he’s doing it globally. | 而且在全球范围内犯案 | 
| [18:56] | He is only active between March and September, | 他只在三月到九月出动 | 
| [18:58] | which means he has to do something | 所以十月至二月 | 
| [19:00] | between October and February to bankroll it all. | 他有事要做 从而储备资金 | 
| [19:02] | Probably a cash business. | 很可能是现金业务 | 
| [19:04] | That way he doesn’t leave a paper trail. | 这样就不会留有书面记录 | 
| [19:06] | Given his skill set, | 根据他的犯罪技巧 | 
| [19:07] | we’re thinking thief, drug dealer, | 我们认为是偷窃 贩毒 | 
| [19:09] | maybe even organized crime. | 甚至是集团犯罪 | 
| [19:11] | Because we got close to him, | 之前我们离抓到他只有一步之遥 | 
| [19:12] | he’s probably already on the move. | 他很可能已经开始逃亡 | 
| [19:14] | He’s extremely mobile, | 他移动性极强 | 
| [19:16] | so canvass airports, train, and bus stations. | 我们要彻查机场 火车站还有巴士站 | 
| [19:19] | His fascination with serial crime | 他痴迷于连环谋杀 | 
| [19:21] | is deeply embedded in his psyche and part of what drives him. | 这已深入骨髓 驱使他犯案 | 
| [19:24] | Which means he was probably | 所以他年轻时 | 
| [19:25] | exposed to serial crime at a young age. | 很可能接触过连环谋杀 | 
| [19:28] | He may have been a victim, related to a victim, | 他可能是被害人 或认识被害人 | 
| [19:31] | or even connected to a perpetrator. | 甚至可能认识某个凶手 | 
| [19:32] | Unfortunately, there’s no doubt he’ll strike again. | 不幸的是 他无疑会再度犯案 | 
| [19:35] | It’s just a matter of who he decides to copy next. | 问题仅在于他下一个要模仿的对象是谁 | 
| [19:49] | It’s not polite to stare, you know. | 盯着别人看可不礼貌 | 
| [19:55] | Are you bored? | 觉得无聊吗 | 
| [19:58] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [20:02] | It’s a long ride. | 这一路好长 | 
| [20:05] | Coming or going? | 这是离家还是回家 | 
| [20:07] | Going to see my grandpa. | 去见我爷爷 | 
| [20:09] | Well, that’s good. | 不错 | 
| [20:11] | Family’s important. | 家人很重要 | 
| [20:16] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸在哪 | 
| [20:18] | I only stay at his house some weekends. | 我只在周末去他家 | 
| [20:37] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [20:38] | It’s a bullet. | 子弹 | 
| [20:40] | That one’s lucky. | 幸运子弹 | 
| [20:43] | Want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 | 
| [20:47] | Because it doesn’t have your name on it. | 因为它不是为你准备的 | 
| [21:03] | Yeah, I’ve had that dream many times myself. | 是啊 我也做过好几次那样的梦 | 
| [21:06] | Bullets just bounce right off of him. | 子弹就这么从他身上弹开 | 
| [21:09] | I keep firing and he keeps coming. | 我不断开枪 他不断靠近 | 
| [21:12] | I always wake up right before he grabs me. | 我总在他抓到我的前一刻醒来 | 
| [21:16] | I’m literally losing sleep here. | 我完全睡不着觉 | 
| [21:20] | Some cases just stick with you. | 某些案子确实会挥之不去 | 
| [21:22] | Makes sense that this one’s important. | 能理解为什么这案子很重要 | 
| [21:24] | I just wish I can flip a switch or something to control it. | 我好想有个开关什么的就能控制它了 | 
| [21:28] | The only way to control it is to surrender to it. | 只有放弃抵抗才能控制得住 | 
| [21:31] | If I do that, then I have to face the fact | 我要是这么做了 我就得面对 | 
| [21:32] | that I might never catch this guy. | 我可能永远也抓不到这个人的现实 | 
| [21:34] | Yeah, but by that logic, | 是的 但按你这么说 | 
| [21:36] | you also have to face the fact that you might. | 你也得面对你可能会抓到他的现实 | 
| [21:39] | One thing you can’t do is blame yourself. | 有一件事你不能做 自责 | 
| [21:42] | For any of it. | 为发生的一切自责 | 
| [21:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [21:45] | Easier said than done, you know? | 说起来容易做起来难 | 
| [21:47] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 | 
| [21:49] | Guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [21:51] | I found something. | 我有发现了 | 
| [21:53] | If the unsub has moved on, | 假设不明嫌犯已经离开了 | 
| [21:55] | I was trying to discern where he might go. | 我试图推理出他接下来会去哪 | 
| [21:58] | Based on the time of death of his most recent victims, | 根据他最近受害人的死亡时间 | 
| [22:00] | I was able to estimate just how far he could get. | 我能估算出他大概能走多远 | 
| [22:02] | Now, if he’s somehow managed to get on an airplane, however, | 但他要是能坐上飞机 | 
| [22:04] | he could be anywhere in the world right now. | 他有可能在世界任何国家 | 
| [22:05] | Kennedy, La Guardia, | 肯尼迪机场 拉瓜迪亚机场 | 
| [22:07] | and Newark are heavily covered. | 还有纽马克机场都有加强看守 | 
| [22:08] | It’d be hard to get through that net. | 很难坐上飞机 | 
| [22:10] | Exactly. So his most likely mode of transport | 没错 所有现在最有可能的交通工具 | 
| [22:12] | would be a train, a bus, or a car. | 就是火车 巴士或者私家车 | 
| [22:14] | I looked at departure schedules, | 我看了所有出发时间 | 
| [22:16] | I factored in possible travel speeds, | 考虑了可能行驶速度 | 
| [22:17] | And it appears to me he could not have gotten past this. | 在我看来 他估计还没出这里 | 
| [22:20] | That’s a lot of real estate to cover. | 那范围还是很大 | 
| [22:23] | What’s the deal with these? | 这些是什么 | 
| [22:24] | Each of these represents the most famous killer | 这些是过去150年里 | 
| [22:26] | of the past 150 years. | 最有代表性的杀人犯 | 
| [22:28] | Wow, look at Chicago. | 芝加哥有不少啊 | 
| [22:30] | I went as far back as the 1890s with H.H Holmes, | 我最远追溯到19世纪90年代的贺姆斯 | 
| [22:32] | then the Lipstick Killer in the 1940s, William Heirens. | 然后是1940年的口红杀手 威廉·海伦斯 | 
| [22:35] | We of course also have to consider Al Capone | 当然我们还要考虑阿尔·卡彭 | 
| [22:36] | and the St. Valentine’s day massacre | 和他造成的情人节大屠杀 | 
| [22:38] | and Richard Speck and John Wayne Gacy. | 还有理查德·斯佩克和约翰·韦恩·盖西 | 
| [22:40] | I’m assuming that’s Jeffrey Dahmer nearby in Milwaukee? | 我猜杰弗里·达默在密尔沃基附近 | 
| [22:42] | Yes. And this is Ed Gein. | 是的 这个是艾德·盖恩 | 
| [22:44] | Well, if you wanted to copycat a famous serial killer, it looks like | 你要是想模仿著名连环杀手 | 
| [22:47] | Chicago would be the place to be. | 芝加哥看起来是个好地方 | 
| [23:02] | Welcome to Chicago. | 欢迎来到芝加哥 | 
| [23:03] | If you have any luggage, | 有行李的乘客 | 
| [23:04] | please line up on the right side of the bus. | 请在巴士右侧排队等候 | 
| [23:08] | Get your stuff together, baby, we’re here. | 东西拿好 宝贝 我们到了 | 
| [23:28] | Got to go to the bathroom? | 要去厕所吗 | 
| [23:30] | No. | 不用 | 
| [24:01] | JJ… | 小洁 | 
| [24:02] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 救我 | 
| [24:08] | No, JJ, no. | 小洁 不要 | 
| [24:11] | No, no, no, no, no, JJ. | 别 别 别 小洁 | 
| [24:13] | Just hang on. | 坚持住 | 
| [24:14] | Help is coming. Please, hang in there. | 支援马上就到 拜托 坚持住 | 
| [24:17] | Emily… | 艾米莉 | 
| [24:52] | You had him, Emily. | 你快抓到他了 艾米莉 | 
| [24:55] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [24:58] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [24:59] | Emily. Emily. | 艾米莉 艾米莉 | 
| [25:02] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [25:03] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [25:05] | Emily! | 艾米莉 | 
| [25:09] | I’m up. | 我醒了 | 
| [25:11] | I’m up. | 我醒了 | 
| [25:15] | Why are you guys all staring? | 你们都盯着我干什么 | 
| [25:17] | You were dreaming. The same one? | 你刚做梦了 还是之前那个吗 | 
| [25:21] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [25:23] | Only JJ was in it this time. | 梦里被害人变成了小洁 | 
| [25:28] | 伦敦警察厅 警官 露易丝·赫兰德 | |
| [25:33] | Tara, remember when you asked me | 塔拉 你之前问我 | 
| [25:35] | if I was close to the inspector who was killed? | 我跟被害的警督关系好不好 | 
| [25:37] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [25:38] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 | 
| [25:41] | Her name was Louise Holland, | 她叫露易丝·赫兰德 | 
| [25:44] | and I was the one who suggested she volunteer to go undercover. | 是我建议她提出去卧底的 | 
| [25:49] | I told her it would be good for her career. | 我告诉她这会对她的职业生涯有帮助 | 
| [25:51] | And we needed more women in power positions. | 我们需要更多女性在高层 | 
| [25:55] | Emily, it’s–it’s ok. | 艾米莉 没事的 | 
| [25:57] | But it was my profile. | 但那是我的侧写 | 
| [26:00] | The whole operation, it was my idea. | 整个行动 都是我的主意 | 
| [26:03] | You never told us that. | 你没告诉过我们这些 | 
| [26:06] | Well, I’m telling you now. | 现在你们知道了 | 
| [26:09] | She’s dead because of me. | 她是因我而死 | 
| [26:11] | Emily, | 艾米莉 | 
| [26:13] | She volunteered. You have to remember that. | 她是自愿卧底的 你得记住这点 | 
| [26:15] | But I talked her into it. | 但是我把她说动的 | 
| [26:18] | The chief inspector hated the idea. | 总督察并不认同 | 
| [26:20] | He thought it was too risky. | 他觉得太过冒险 | 
| [26:23] | And I went above his head to push it through. | 我越级才让这个计划通过 | 
| [26:30] | I just… I thought we’d catch him. | 我只是 我以为我们会抓到他 | 
| [26:35] | You almost did. | 你差点就抓到了 | 
| [26:44] | Almost. | 差点 | 
| [27:01] | Excuse me, but can you please tell me | 不好意思 你能告诉我 | 
| [27:03] | where Mason hall is? | 梅森楼在哪吗 | 
| [27:05] | You’re looking at it. | 那里就是了 | 
| [27:07] | You’re kidding. | 你逗我呢吧 | 
| [27:08] | I must have walked by it 3 times. | 我从这走过三次了 | 
| [27:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [27:12] | I’m Mike. | 我叫迈克 | 
| [27:13] | Megan. | 梅根 | 
| [27:15] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [27:17] | You are officially the first student I’ve met. | 你是我正式认识的第一个学生 | 
| [27:20] | New professor. My first day. | 新教授 第一天上班 | 
| [27:23] | Nice watch. | 手表不错 | 
| [27:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:26] | Oh, you know Mason hall is a girls dorm, right? | 你知道梅森楼是女生宿舍吧 | 
| [27:29] | Yeah. I’m supposed to meet one of my teaching assistants. | 知道 我来这见我一个助教 | 
| [27:31] | Just making sure you didn’t mean Mason science building. | 只是确定下你不是要去梅森科学楼 | 
| [27:33] | Totally different. | 完全两码事 | 
| [27:34] | There’s actually a mason athletic center, too, right? | 这里还有个梅森体育馆是吧 | 
| [27:38] | There is. | 是的 | 
| [27:39] | Yeah. Guess that Mason family | 看来这个梅森家族 | 
| [27:40] | must have had a little bit of money, huh? | 还挺有钱的 | 
| [27:44] | Thanks again, Megan. Enjoy the rest of your day. | 谢谢 梅根 日安 | 
| [27:46] | You, too. | 你也是 | 
| [28:05] | Don’t give me that look. I’m fine. | 别这么看着我 我没事 | 
| [28:06] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [28:08] | But…I can also tell you’re holding something back, | 但我看出你有所隐瞒 | 
| [28:12] | because you don’t want us to think you’re crazy. | 因为你不想让我们觉得你疯了 | 
| [28:14] | Emily, we already think you’re crazy. | 艾米莉 我们早都觉得你疯了 | 
| [28:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [28:20] | Come on, what’s going in in there? | 说吧 你脑子里在想什么 | 
| [28:21] | Well, that night in London, | 在伦敦那晚 | 
| [28:23] | he had me and he just walked away and let me live. | 他完全可以杀了我 但他却走了 留我一命 | 
| [28:28] | You weren’t part of his plan. | 你不在他的计划之内 | 
| [28:29] | His need to copy specific aspects of the murders was compulsive. | 他需要完全照搬所有作案细节 | 
| [28:33] | I thought that, too. And… | 我也这么以为 | 
| [28:35] | maybe it’s just the nightmare talking, | 或许只是噩梦的原因 | 
| [28:37] | but I could swear he was savoring it. | 但我发誓他很享受那一刻 | 
| [28:42] | Well, a close call like that. | 那么千钧一发的时刻 | 
| [28:44] | It’s gotta be a rush. | 肯定很刺激 | 
| [28:49] | Maybe all those near misses weren’t an accident. | 或许我们每次的”差点”抓到他都不是意外 | 
| [28:52] | He might like it when we’re close. | 他也许喜欢我们快抓到他的感觉 | 
| [28:54] | So he’s a thrill killer. | 所以他是刺激杀手 | 
| [28:56] | Maybe he gets off on the adrenaline. | 或许他喜欢肾上腺素激增的感觉 | 
| [28:58] | What have you got, Garcia? | 你查到什么了 加西亚 | 
| [29:00] | Sir, I connected to law enforcement surveillance feeds nationwide, | 长官 我连接了全国所有执法部门的监控录像 | 
| [29:03] | and I used our sketch | 用我们的肖像画 | 
| [29:04] | to start official recognition search. | 进行面部识别搜索 | 
| [29:06] | I got this, which is streaming to your tablets now. | 找到了这个 已经发到你们的平板上了 | 
| [29:08] | It was taken two hours ago | 这是两小时前芝加哥警局 | 
| [29:10] | by a Chicago PD camera outside a bus station. | 在一个车站外的摄像头拍到的 | 
| [29:13] | A bus left New York at 8:30 last night. | 昨晚八点半有一辆大巴从纽约开出 | 
| [29:15] | It was due in Chicago at 11:00 this morning. | 今天上午十一点刚好到芝加哥 | 
| [29:17] | So, I am running a search with the new image. | 所以 我在用新照片搜索 | 
| [29:19] | It’s a national database. It’s gonna take a while. | 这个数据库是全国的 得花一段时间 | 
| [29:22] | Garcia, let’s narrow the search by region. | 加西亚 缩小到按区域搜索 | 
| [29:23] | It’s likely that this unsub grew up | 这个嫌犯可能在一个 | 
| [29:25] | in an area near a high-profile serial murder, | 有高调连环杀手的地方长大 | 
| [29:27] | so let’s concentrate on California, | 所以主要集中在加利福尼亚 | 
| [29:28] | Illinois, and surrounding states. | 伊利诺伊 和附近几个州 | 
| [29:30] | Copy that. That helps. | 收到 这信息很有用 | 
| [29:31] | But this program is literally cycling through millions of faces. | 但这个程序里面真的有几百万张照片 | 
| [29:38] | Ok, so what– what are we missing here? | 好 我们 我们漏掉了什么 | 
| [29:40] | Well, you said he was savoring it. | 你说过他很享受 | 
| [29:41] | So what if this really is all about the thrill? | 所以他会不会就是为了追求刺激 | 
| [29:44] | It would be hard for a guy like that | 像这样的人 很难会 | 
| [29:46] | to just shut off over the winter, | 沉寂一整个冬天 | 
| [29:47] | so what is he doing during his down time to feed that urge? | 所以休息期间他是怎么满足这种欲望的 | 
| [29:50] | Well, we profiled something criminal. | 我们的侧写显示他仍然从事犯罪活动 | 
| [29:52] | Well, if he was a drug dealer or a thief, | 如果他是毒贩或是盗贼 | 
| [29:54] | don’t you think he would have stolen that Rolex | 你们不觉得他应该会偷走那块劳力士 | 
| [29:56] | instead of shoving it down that guy’s throat? | 而不是把它塞进死者的嘴里吗 | 
| [29:57] | Ok, then there would be | 好 那应该会是 | 
| [29:58] | seasonal and lucrative and probably high risk. | 季节性而且赚钱的工作 可能还有高风险 | 
| [30:01] | He could be some kind of hunting or adventure guide. | 他可能是什么狩猎或驴友向导 | 
| [30:02] | Maybe on mountain climbing expeditions or at ski resorts? | 可能是在登山探险或是滑雪景区 | 
| [30:05] | Ok. Narrowing search. | 好的 缩小搜索范围 | 
| [30:06] | Could be an oil rig worker. | 也可能是石油钻井工 | 
| [30:07] | I’m pretty sure they sign short-term contracts. | 我很确定他们也会收短工 | 
| [30:10] | Got it. | 收到 | 
| [30:12] | Wait a minute. The knife. | 等一下 刀 | 
| [30:14] | What knife? | 什么刀 | 
| [30:14] | The unsub’s knife in the nightmare. | 在我噩梦里嫌犯的刀子 | 
| [30:16] | It’s long and serrated on one edge, | 很长而且边缘有锯齿 | 
| [30:20] | and it has a leather lanyard thing wrapped around his wrist. | 还有一段皮绳绕在他的手腕上 | 
| [30:25] | That sounds like a fisherman’s knife. | 听着像是渔夫用的刀 | 
| [30:27] | Exactly. This might be a stretch, | 是的 也许是我多想了 | 
| [30:28] | but what if he’s a fisherman? | 但他会不会就是一个渔夫 | 
| [30:30] | Crab season is from October to February. | 十月到二月是捕蟹期 | 
| [30:32] | And it’s highly lucrative, | 而且很赚钱 | 
| [30:33] | considering you only work a few months a year. | 毕竟一年只工作几个月 | 
| [30:35] | Yeah. And it’s also dangerous. | 对 而且也很危险 | 
| [30:36] | Perfect for a thrill seeker. | 特别适合追求刺激的人 | 
| [30:37] | Got it, got it, got it, got it. All right. | 收到 收到 收到 收到 好了 | 
| [30:39] | Technology’s working. | 技术正在努力 | 
| [30:42] | Good things come to those who wait. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 | 
| [30:43] | Don’t look at toast while it’s cooking. That’s sort of thing. | 不要盯着水壶等水开 差不多就这意思 | 
| [30:48] | Shut the front door. | 我了个大去 | 
| [30:51] | I give you 35-year-old Michael Lee Peterson | 我给你们发了一个35岁的迈克尔·李·彼得森 | 
| [30:53] | of Joliet, Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州乔利埃特人 | 
| [30:55] | He’s back in his hometown. | 他回老家了 | 
| [30:56] | That could mean this is his endgame. | 这可能意味着这是他的收官之作 | 
| [30:58] | Tell us everything, Garcia. | 所有信息都告诉我们 加西亚 | 
| [30:59] | Uh, Mr. Peterson works as a deck hand on a crab fishing vessel | 彼得森先生在捕蟹船上做甲板水手 | 
| [31:02] | in the Bering Sea known as “Neptune’s Squall.” | 这艘船在白令海作业 名叫”海参风暴” | 
| [31:04] | He was raised by his mother Lorraine. | 他母亲洛林一手养大他 | 
| [31:06] | She died of a stroke 10 years ago. | 她十年前死于中风 | 
| [31:07] | His father Vincent was an armed robber. He died two years ago. | 他父亲文森特是持械抢劫犯 死于两年前 | 
| [31:10] | That was right around the time of those first murders in Russia. | 刚好是最初几起俄罗斯凶杀案发生的时间 | 
| [31:13] | That could have been the trigger. | 可能就是这事刺激了他 | 
| [31:14] | Garcia, where’d the father serve his time? | 加西亚 他父亲在哪里服刑 | 
| [31:16] | Uh, mostly Stateville Penitentiary. | 大多数时间在州城监狱 | 
| [31:18] | Richard Speck and John Wayne Gacy were both incarcerated there. | 理查德·斯佩克和约翰·韦恩·盖西都关在那里 | 
| [31:20] | So which one is he planning to copycat? | 所以他想模仿哪个 | 
| [31:23] | Well, Speck systematically raped and murdered 8 student nurses | 斯佩克一夜之间在学生宿舍 | 
| [31:26] | in their dormitory in a single night. | 有条不紊地强奸了八个护校学生 | 
| [31:27] | If he’s a serial killer looking for a thrill, | 如果他是一个寻求刺激的连环杀手 | 
| [31:29] | that would do the trick. | 这样最刺激不过了 | 
| [31:30] | Garcia, coordinate with the Chicago Field Office | 加西亚 跟芝加哥外勤办协调一下 | 
| [31:32] | and put out an APB for Peterson. | 对彼得森发出全境通告 | 
| [31:33] | All over it, sir. All over it. | 马上去办 长官 马上去办 | 
| [31:48] | Oh, my–God! | 我的天呐 | 
| [31:51] | You scared the crap out of me! | 魂都被你吓没了 | 
| [31:53] | Yeah, well, maybe you should close your doors | 谁让你不关门 | 
| [31:54] | so people can’t sneak in. | 不然别人怎么会溜进来 | 
| [31:55] | I was waiting for you. | 我是在等你回来 | 
| [31:57] | I guess you didn’t see this tweet. | 你应该还没看到那条推特吧 | 
| [31:59] | I see a lot of tweets. | 我看了很多推特 | 
| [32:00] | From the school? | 学校发的吗 | 
| [32:02] | About the serial killer? | 连环杀手的事吗 | 
| [32:04] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 | 
| [32:05] | The FBI put out a warning. | 联调局发布警告了 | 
| [32:07] | Probably another kook with an assault rifle. | 可能又是一个拿着冲锋枪的疯子 | 
| [32:10] | Oh, there’s a picture of the guy. | 还发了那人的照片 | 
| [32:11] | They want us to stay inside and travel in groups. | 他们让我们不要出门或者结伴出行 | 
| [32:14] | 联调局警告 高危人物 见到他切勿接近 拨打电话1-800-555-0199 | |
| [32:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 | 
| [32:18] | I know, right? | 我知道 吓人吧 | 
| [32:19] | No, I saw him today. | 不是 我今天见过他 | 
| [32:21] | Shut up. | 瞎说 | 
| [32:22] | He was right outside. | 他就在楼外 | 
| [32:24] | He told me he was a new teacher. | 他跟我说他是新来的老师 | 
| [32:26] | Wait, seriously? | 慢点 真的吗 | 
| [32:27] | I swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [32:28] | I’m not kidding. I swear. | 我没开玩笑 我发誓 | 
| [32:30] | Um, here, uh, | 这么办 | 
| [32:33] | there’s a number it says to call. | 这上面有报警电话 | 
| [32:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [32:40] | Here. You should talk. | 给 你来说 | 
| [32:49] | FBI hotline. | 联调局热线 | 
| [32:50] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [32:52] | I think I saw the man that you’re looking for. | 我好像看到你们找的那个人了 | 
| [32:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [32:55] | Megan. Megan Ross. | 梅根 梅根·罗斯 | 
| [32:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 | 
| [32:58] | I’m a student at Northeast State. | 我是东北州立大学的学生 | 
| [33:02] | Put the phone down, Megan. | 放下电话 梅根 | 
| [33:03] | – Now. – Are you there? | -马上 -你还在吗 | 
| [33:12] | Given he recent shift in M.O., | 鉴于他最近改变了作案手法 | 
| [33:13] | there’s a chance that Peterson may not | 有可能彼得森并没有 | 
| [33:15] | copy every aspect of Speck’s murders. | 完全模仿斯佩克的谋杀 | 
| [33:17] | You know, you’re right. He could actually | 没错 他可能真的 | 
| [33:18] | start selecting affluent targets. | 开始挑有钱人为目标了 | 
| [33:20] | Speck hit a nursing home on the south side. | 斯佩克袭击了南边的一家疗养院 | 
| [33:22] | Most of the money in Chicago is on the north side. | 芝加哥的有钱人大部分都在北边 | 
| [33:25] | What have you got, Garcia? | 你查到什么了 加西亚 | 
| [33:26] | Sir, I got ahold of Stateville visitor logs | 长官 我找到了州城监狱的访客登记 | 
| [33:28] | and it looks like Peterson and his mom visited every weekend, | 看来彼得森和他妈妈每周末都去探监 | 
| [33:32] | until his dad was transferred for his own safety. | 一直到他爸爸因为自身安全问题转了监狱 | 
| [33:34] | So Peterson may have even seen Speck when he was a kid. | 所以彼得森小时候可能就见过斯佩克 | 
| [33:37] | Wait. Garcia, for his own safety? What happened? | 等一下 加西亚 自身安全是怎么回事 | 
| [33:40] | Uh, let’s see. It looks like peterson’s dad | 我看看 貌似彼得森的爸爸 | 
| [33:42] | agreed to testify against his former partner | 同意指证他之前的搭档 | 
| [33:45] | and he was almost stabbed to death. | 差点被人捅死 | 
| [33:47] | Well, in prison, snitches are worse off than child molesters. | 在监狱里面 告密的人比恋童癖地位还低 | 
| [33:50] | Serial killers, on the other hand, | 另一方面 连环杀手 | 
| [33:52] | top of the food chain. | 在食物链顶端 | 
| [33:53] | Kids are like sponges. | 小孩子就像海绵 | 
| [33:54] | He spent a lot of time visiting. | 他频繁探视自己的父亲 | 
| [33:55] | Peterson probably witnessed that dynamic. | 彼得森也许见证了监狱的那种体制动态 | 
| [33:57] | Which would obviously contribute | 这显然使他崇拜 | 
| [33:59] | to his idolization of high-profile killers. | 高调的凶手 | 
| [34:01] | He wants the respect that his father never got. | 他想得到他父亲从未得到过的尊重 | 
| [34:03] | And he was kicked out of 4 schools, all for fighting. | 他曾因打架被四所学校开除 | 
| [34:05] | 热线电话警报 19:30 东北州立大学 | |
| [34:08] | Guys, uh, we just got a call on the hotline. | 我们刚接到一通热线举报 | 
| [34:11] | 热线举报提醒 19:30分 东北州立大学 举报人Mason大楼的Megan Ross 电话断线 | |
| [34:11] | It was a hang-up so it could be a prank, | 电话中途挂断了 有可能是恶作剧 | 
| [34:12] | but apparently a student at | 但举报人是东北州立大学的学生 | 
| [34:14] | Northeast State University spotted Peterson. | 她声称自己见到了彼得森 | 
| [34:17] | Send the location. | 把地址发过来 | 
| [34:25] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:30] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [34:33] | Megan? | 梅根 | 
| [34:34] | If you scream, she dies. | 你敢叫 我就打死她 | 
| [34:47] | Agents! SWAT’s 10 minutes out | 探员 特警队十分钟后到 | 
| [34:49] | and we got more backup en route. | 更多支援在赶来的路上 | 
| [34:50] | We need all the exits covered. | 我们需要封锁所有出口 | 
| [34:52] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [34:53] | – Shots fired! – We can’t wait! | -有人开枪 -不能再等了 | 
| [34:55] | All right, we’re going in. Tell SWAT we’re going in. | 我们现在就要进去 告诉特警队我们进去了 | 
| [34:56] | Dave, you take the front, we’ll take the back. | 戴夫 你负责前门 我们负责后门 | 
| [35:41] | Who’s next? | 下一个到谁了 | 
| [35:43] | You? | 你吗 | 
| [35:46] | You. | 还是你 | 
| [35:47] | Decisions. Decisions. | 选谁呢 选谁呢 | 
| [35:50] | Get back in your room and stay there! | 回自己房间待着 别出来 | 
| [35:53] | – No! – You win. | -不 -你赢了 | 
| [35:55] | Rich girl. | 富家女 | 
| [35:56] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [35:58] | Let her go! | 放开她 | 
| [35:59] | Let her go! | 放开她 | 
| [36:00] | Let her go! | 放开她 | 
| [36:05] | No! Let her! | 不 放开她 | 
| [36:11] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:19] | Help us! Please! He’s gonna kill her! | 救救我们 求求你们了 他要杀了她 | 
| [36:24] | It’s ok. | 没事了 | 
| [36:29] | Michael Lee Peterson, FBI. | 迈克尔·李·彼得森 联邦调查局 | 
| [36:31] | Get back. I swear to God I’ll blow her head off. | 别过来 我发誓我会一枪崩了她 | 
| [36:33] | Ok, ok. It’s all good. | 好的 好的 别冲动 | 
| [36:35] | Back up! | 退后 | 
| [36:36] | Sorry, I can’t do that. | 抱歉 做不到 | 
| [36:38] | – Shut up! – Please! | -闭嘴 -求求你了 | 
| [36:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [36:41] | You don’t remember me, do you, Michael? | 你不记得我了对吧 迈克尔 | 
| [36:46] | We met in London. | 咱们在伦敦见过 | 
| [36:51] | You followed me all the way here. | 你一路追我到这 | 
| [36:53] | I must be a big deal. | 看来我很重要 | 
| [36:55] | You’re already going to be the man when you get to prison. | 等你进了监狱 你会成为那里的老大 | 
| [36:57] | Just let her go, you’ll be on the news at 10:00. | 放了她 你就会上十点新闻 | 
| [37:05] | Look outside. | 看看外面 | 
| [37:10] | Half the cops in the city are out there just for you. | 市里一半的警察都来了 全是为了你 | 
| [37:13] | Go ahead, see for yourself. | 去啊 你自己看看 | 
| [37:15] | You’re the best ever. | 你是史上最厉害的 | 
| [37:18] | Police all over the world have been looking for you. | 全世界的警察都在找你 | 
| [37:21] | They’re gonna write books about me. | 他们将会为我写书 | 
| [37:25] | I’m even gonna make you famous. | 我甚至会让你出名 | 
| [37:29] | Look outside. | 看看窗外 | 
| [37:30] | See all those people out there? | 看到外面那些人了吗 | 
| [37:32] | Hah! They’re all gonna know my — | 他们都将知道我的 | 
| [38:35] | Yo, baby girl, what you think you doing in my office? | 宝贝 你在我办公室干吗 | 
| [38:39] | You know better than to mess with my stuff. | 你知道你不可以乱动我的东西 | 
| [38:41] | I don’t mess with your stuff. | 我就从来不乱动你东西 | 
| [38:43] | You’re here, here, here with me. | 你来了 你来看我了 | 
| [38:46] | I didn’t think you were gonna be here. | 我没想到你会来 | 
| [38:48] | I thought you were gonna go right home. | 我以为你会直接回家呢 | 
| [38:51] | Well, I wouldn’t hop the pond without seeing you. | 没见到你我是不会走的 | 
| [38:54] | You landed! When did you guys land? | 你们都到了 你们什么时候降落的 | 
| [38:56] | No one tells me anything in this house. | 现在大家什么都不告诉我了 | 
| [38:58] | I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我想给你个惊喜 | 
| [38:59] | Well, it worked. | 你成功了 | 
| [39:02] | How’s my man Sergio? | 我的小帅哥塞尔吉奥怎么样 | 
| [39:04] | Oh, my God, he’s so good. He’s so good. | 天啊 他棒极了 棒极了 | 
| [39:06] | He is not old, although he does have some gray whiskers. | 他岁数不大 但是胡子却有点白了 | 
| [39:09] | Do you want to see? | 你要看照片吗 | 
| [39:10] | – Yes. – Oh, my gosh. | -要 -天啊 | 
| [39:13] | Come on. | 看吧 | 
| [39:16] | Very distinguished. | 很高贵吧 | 
| [39:20] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 | 
| [39:23] | I’m ok. | 我还好 | 
| [39:26] | You know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [39:27] | I bet it is probably still here. | 我猜那东西应该还在 | 
| [39:30] | What? | 什么东西 | 
| [39:31] | What is still there? | 什么东西还在 | 
| [39:36] | This. | 这个 | 
| [39:38] | I had to give it to him when I lost that bet. | 我跟他打赌输了 于是不得不把这瓶酒给他 | 
| [39:40] | Oh, the Halloween bet. | 万圣节的赌 | 
| [39:43] | That was not a good look. | 那场面可不好看 | 
| [39:43] | No, it was not. | 的确不好看 | 
| [39:46] | Um, isn’t it against regulations to drink in here? | 在办公室喝酒不是违反规定的吗 | 
| [39:50] | Well, it’s a special occasion. It calls for a drink. | 这是特殊时刻 要特殊对待 | 
| [39:52] | What are they gonna do, send me back to London? | 再说他们能怎么办 把我赶回伦敦去吗 | 
| [39:54] | Right. | 也对 | 
| [39:57] | To Morgan. | 敬摩根 | 
| [40:00] | To all the delicious friends. | 敬所有挚友 | 
| [40:10] | You have dinner plans? | 你晚餐有约吗 | 
| [40:11] | Uh, yeah, I do. | 有 | 
| [40:14] | With you! | 跟你 | 
| [40:20] | You guys are having a party and you didn’t invite me? | 你们开派对居然不叫我 | 
| [40:21] | You want to come to dinner with us? | 你想跟我们一起去吃晚饭吗 | 
| [40:23] | Um…yeah. Yeah. I’ll let Will know. | 好 好的 我给威尔打个电话 | 
| [40:25] | Oh, my God. We’re gonna have a girls night. | 天啊 咱们可以来个女生之夜 | 
| [40:27] | Did somebody say girls night? | 我是不是听见有人说女生之夜 | 
| [40:28] | Yes, but we’ll make an exception for you. | 是的 但我们可以破例带上你 | 
| [40:30] | Me, too? | 那我呢 | 
| [40:31] | Not a chance. | 想都别想 | 
| [40:33] | Ha ha. Kidding. | 逗你的 | 
| [40:34] | Well, let’s do it. I’m starving and I’m buying. | 那就走吧 我饿死了 晚饭我买单 | 
| [40:37] | And bring the bottle. | 把酒带上 | 
| [40:38] | Oh, my God. This is, uh, | 天啊 | 
| [40:40] | this is — this is the best. | 这是最棒的 | 
| [40:43] | Ok, so, Hutch and Lewis are debriefing, | 霍奇和露易丝在做简报 | 
| [40:46] | but I’ll text them and tell them where to meet us. | 我会把地址发给他们 让他们到那去跟我们会合 | 
| [40:48] | Where are we going? | 咱们去哪吃 | 
| [40:49] | Mexican? | 墨西哥餐厅 | 
| [40:50] | Burritos in London no bueno. | 伦敦的墨西哥煎饼不好吃 | 
| [40:52] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 | 
| [40:53] | Oh, I see tequila. | 我看到龙舌兰了 | 
| [40:55] | We’re having family dinner. Are you in? | 我们要集体聚餐 你们来吗 | 
| [40:57] | I’ve got some time. | 我有时间 | 
| [40:58] | You had me at tequila. | 我看到龙舌兰就决定来了 | 
| [40:59] | Yes! Vamanos! | 太棒了 | 
| [41:01] | This is happening. | 聚餐去咯 | 
| [41:02] | You can tell us everything about Mark. | 你可以跟我们好好聊聊马克 | 
| [41:03] | By everything, I mean everything about Mark. | 我是说事无巨细 | 
| [41:05] | I want all the details. | 我要听所有细节 | 
| [41:06] | I, however, do not. | 我就不用了 | 
| [41:08] | Well, you won’t get any. | 不会说给你听的 | 
| [41:09] | I’ll save that for a real girls night. | 我会留到真正的女生之夜再说 | 
| [42:05] | “Walking with a friend in the dark | “和朋友走在黑暗中 | 
| [42:07] | is better than walking alone in the light.” | 好过一个人独自在光明中行走” | 
| [42:10] | Helen Keller. | 海伦·凯勒[美国作家] |