英文名称:Batman Forever
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | 片名:永远的蝙蝠侠 | |
[01:51] | Can I persuade you to take a sandwich? | 我可以劝你带上三明治吗 先生? |
[01:54] | I’ll get drive-through. | 我自己去买 |
[02:37] | You’re counting on the winged avenger to deliver you from evil | 你在希望那个长翅膀的复仇者救你出去 |
[02:40] | aren’t you, my friend? | 是吗 我的朋友? |
[02:44] | Are you going to kill me? | 你要杀死我吗? |
[02:46] | Maybe, maybe not. We’re of two minds on the subject. | 也许 也许不 因为这件世上我们总有两种意见 |
[02:52] | You a gambling man? | 要赌博吗? |
[02:55] | What say we flip for it? | 咱们扔硬币决定吧? |
[02:58] | One man is born a hero, his brother a coward. | 有的人天生彪悍骁勇 而他的弟弟可能是胆小如鼠 |
[03:01] | Babies starve, politicians grow fat | 朱门酒肉臭 |
[03:05] | holy men are martyred, and junkies grow legion. | 路有冻死骨 |
[03:09] | Why? | 告诉我 为什么? |
[03:11] | Why, why, why, why, why? | 为什么?为什么?为什么?为什么?为什么? |
[03:14] | Luck! | 运气! |
[03:15] | Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah | 盲目的 愚蠢的 简单的 |
[03:19] | clueless luck! | 毫无规律的运气! |
[03:24] | The random toss | 随手一扔 |
[03:27] | is the only true justice. | 真正的公正 |
[03:29] | Let’s see what justice has in store | 让我们来看看什么样的运气在 |
[03:33] | for you. | 等待着你 |
[03:40] | It’s like the touch of God. | 就象上帝的触摸 |
[03:42] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 让我们来看看是什么 |
[03:47] | Fortune smiles. Another day of wine and roses. | 哦 幸运的微笑 对你来说 又一个美酒玫瑰日 |
[03:49] | In your case, beer and pizza. | 对你来说 就是啤酒和披萨饼 |
[03:52] | Out of here, guys! | 行动吧 伙计们! |
[03:53] | – But you said you’d let me live! – Too true! | – 你说过会让我活下去的! -太对了! |
[03:57] | And so you shall! Nothing’s better than live bait to trap a bat. | 你会活下去! 没有比诱惑蝙蝠更有趣的事了 |
[04:16] | Hot entrance. | 真精彩的出场 |
[04:18] | Two-Face? | 双面人? |
[04:19] | 2 guards are dead. | 已经死了两个警卫了 |
[04:20] | He’s holding a third hostage. Didn’t see this one coming. | 他抓着第三个警卫当人质 |
[04:23] | We should have. | 我们应该能想到 |
[04:24] | The 2nd Bank of Gotham. | 纽约第二个银行 |
[04:26] | 2nd anniversary of the day I captured him. | 两周年纪念那天我抓到过他 |
[04:28] | How could he resist? | 他怎么能抵抗得住你呢? |
[04:30] | I’m Chase Meridian. | 我是切斯 马瑞典 |
[04:32] | I asked her to come to here to consult on the case. She specializes in | 我邀请她来这里帮助这个案子 她的专长是 |
[04:36] | Psychology, multiple personalities. I read your work. | 变态心理学 多重人性研究学 我读过你的专著 |
[04:40] | Insightful. | 非常不错 |
[04:41] | Naive, but insightful. | 朴实 很有见解 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1382个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:251个,六级词汇:138个,GRE词汇:137个,托福词汇:194个,考研词汇:287个,专四词汇:232个,专八词汇:46个, 所有生词标注共:491个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:43] | I’m flattered. Not every girl makes a superhero’s night table. | 我受宠惹惊 不是每个女士的书都能放到你的床头柜上 |
[04:47] | Can we reason with him? | 我们不能他讲道理 |
[04:48] | – He’s got innocent people up there. – It won’t do any good. | – 他扣押了一个无辜的人质 -不会有什么好事的 |
[04:51] | – He’ll slaughter them without a thought. – Agreed. | – 他会不加思索地杀了他 -我同意 |
[04:54] | A trauma powerful enough to create an alternate personality leaves one | 创伤足可以使一个人判若两人 成为双重人物 |
[04:57] | In a world where normal rules of right and wrong no longer apply. | 尤其是在一个是非混淆的世界里 |
[05:00] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[05:02] | Like you. | 就象你 |
[05:04] | I could write a hell of a paper on a grown man dressing like a flying rodent. | 我看我可以写一本书关于把 自己打扮成会飞的啮齿动物的人 |
[05:10] | Bats aren’t rodents, Dr. Meridian. | 蝙蝠不是啮齿动物马瑞典博士 |
[05:12] | Really? I didn’t know that. | 真的吗? 这我不知道呢 |
[05:15] | You are interesting. | 你真的很有趣 |
[05:19] | And call me Chase. | 叫我切斯吧 |
[05:23] | By the way, do you have a first name, or do I call you Bats? | 随便问一句 你有名字吗 还是就是蝙蝠? |
[05:33] | Start the party with a bang! | 砰的一声 晚会开始! |
[05:44] | Very punctual, even for his own funeral. Boys! | 非常准时 就算是他自己的葬礼 我的孩子们! |
[05:48] | Kill the Bat! | 杀死蝙蝠! |
[06:01] | Blast him! | 杀死他! |
[06:15] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[07:21] | It’s a trap! | 你中计了! |
[07:57] | Attention citizens of fair Gotham! | 纽约市的好市民们 请注意了! |
[08:03] | When we open that safe, we’ll have everything we ever wanted | 打开保险箱 就能得到我们梦寐以求的东西 |
[08:06] | enough cash to rain down upon fair Gotham a glorious flood of chaos. | 钞票象雨一样落在混乱的人群中 |
[08:11] | And, of course | 当然 |
[08:13] | you, my boy, dead! | 而你 我的朋友 只有死! |
[08:19] | It’s boiling acid! | 那是沸腾的盐酸! |
[08:22] | For your dying pleasure, we are serving the acid that made us the men we are! | 为了你的死 我们特意准备了盐酸 它使我们变成今天这样子! |
[08:27] | No! | 不! |
[08:30] | Hold on. | – 抓紧了 -好的! |
[08:35] | Haul away! | 把它拉走! |
[08:37] | Yes! Haul away! | 对! 把它拉得远远的! |
[08:44] | – Give me your hand. – Don’t let go! | – 把手给我 -别让我掉下去! |
[08:52] | I must borrow this. | 借你这个用一下 |
[08:57] | That’s my hearing aid! | 那是我的助听器! |
[08:59] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:04] | Wow! My shoes are melting! | 我的鞋都化了! |
[09:17] | No more! | 救命啊! |
[09:34] | Hang on. | 抓紧 |
[09:35] | Hang on? | 抓紧? |
[09:58] | Get him down. | 快 伙计们 扶他下来 |
[09:59] | Get him down. | 他扶下来 |
[10:02] | Take it easy with him. | 轻一点 轻一点 |
[10:04] | You’ll be all right. Just stay calm. | 你会没事的 年青人 镇定一点 |
[10:18] | This’ll fix him! | 这下他跑不了啦! |
[10:27] | Hang on! | 抓紧点 蝙蝠! |
[10:49] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[10:51] | Yes! | 哦 是的! |
[10:52] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh, happy day! | 是的 是的 是的 是的 是的! 我太高兴了! |
[10:58] | Farewell forever to that | 永别了 |
[10:59] | pointy-eared night rat! | 你这尖耳朵的夜老鼠! |
[11:04] | Face! | 头! |
[11:30] | You need help. Give it up. | 你需要治疗 投降吧 |
[11:55] | Have the good taste to die! | 好好地去死吧! |
[11:59] | See you! | 再见! |
[12:40] | Despite a valiant effort last night by Batman | 昨晚 尽管蝙蝠侠尽了所有努力 |
[12:43] | Harvey Two-Face is still at large and extremely dangerous. | 但是 双面人哈利还是逃脱了 |
[12:48] | And another news today | 今天的另一则新闻是 |
[12:49] | billionaire Bruce Wayne extended his profit-sharing program | 在韦恩集团的电子分部取得了极大的成功之后 |
[12:52] | to the employees of the successful electronics branch of Wayne Enterprises. | 亿万富翁布鲁斯 韦恩 扩大了他的员工分享利润计划 |
[13:08] | Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生 |
[13:11] | Your inspections are a departmental highlight. | 您的视察对我们分部是一个极大的鼓舞 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God, it’s him. | 天啦 是他 |
[13:18] | I am a winner. I am a winner. | 我是个成功者 我是个成功者 |
[13:20] | I am a winner. | 我是个成功者 |
[13:22] | I am a winner. | 我是个成功者 |
[13:25] | Bioremediation. Alternative fuel. | 生物校正仪 气油替代品 |
[13:28] | Mr. Wayne, look at that time. | 韦恩先生 时间不早了 |
[13:30] | Perhaps we should get to R & D as soon as possible. | 我们应该尽快回到研究所去 |
[13:35] | Mister? | 贵姓? |
[13:37] | Oh, Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯 韦恩 |
[13:40] | No, that’s my name. And you are? | 不 那是我的名字 你的呢? |
[13:43] | Nygma. | 利格玛 |
[13:44] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[13:45] | Edward Nygma. You hired me personally. | 爱德华利格玛 是您亲自己雇用的 |
[13:48] | Just like I tell everyone. | 我也是这样对大家说的 |
[13:51] | We’ve never actually met, | 实际上 我们从未见过面 |
[13:52] | but your name was on the hiring slip. I have it. | 不过 我的聘用书上有您的签名 我还保留着呢 |
[13:57] | I need that hand. | 我需要把手拿回来 |
[13:59] | Oh, yes, of course. | 哦 是的 当然 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[14:03] | It’s just that | 因为您是 |
[14:06] | you’re my idol. | 您是我的偶像 |
[14:07] | Get to work. | 快回去工作 |
[14:08] | And some people have been trying to keep us apart. | 有人痴心妄想要把咱们俩分开 |
[14:12] | Back to work. | 快回去工作 |
[14:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:15] | What’s on your mind? | 你的脑子里想些什么? |
[14:17] | Precisely. | 准确地说 |
[14:19] | What’s on all our minds? | 是什么在我们的脑子里? |
[14:21] | Brain waves. | 脑电波 |
[14:27] | The future of Wayne Enterprises | 在韦恩企业的未来 |
[14:32] | is brain waves. | 就是脑电波 |
[14:35] | I must apologize, Mr. Wayne. | 我要向您道歉 韦恩先生 |
[14:37] | – I terminated his project today. – It’s okay. | – 今天早上我已经终止了他的研究项目 – 没关系 |
[14:41] | I have it! | 我做出来了! |
[14:51] | My invention | 我的发明 |
[14:53] | beams any TV signal directly into the human brain. | 可以把任何电子信号直接发射到人的大脑中去 |
[14:57] | By stimulating neurons, manipulating brain waves | 刺激人的神经系统 可以达到操纵人脑电波的目的 |
[15:01] | this device makes the audience feel like they’re inside the show. | 这个装置可以使观众身临其境 |
[15:07] | Why be brutalized by an uncaring world? | 为什么要让一个毫无价值的世界 使我们变得粗暴残忍呢? |
[15:10] | Did you say “manipulating brain waves?” | 你是说”操纵人的脑电波”? |
[15:16] | Yes. | 这个嘛 是的 |
[15:18] | But | 但是 |
[15:20] | someone like you would never need it. | 象您这种人永远不需要的 |
[15:23] | Someone so | 象您这样 |
[15:25] | intelligent, witty and | 有智慧 有魅力 |
[15:28] | charming. | 谈吐诙谐的人 |
[15:30] | I need a bit of additional funding for human trials. | 我还需要一点点的资金来进行必要的人体试验 |
[15:33] | Let me show you, please! | 让我 让我做给你看 好吗! |
[15:35] | Now, listen | 听我说 |
[15:36] | I want a full set of schematics on this, okay? | 把这项目的所有资料和图表给我 好吗? |
[15:39] | We’ll be full partners in this, Bruce. | 咱们俩将是完全的合伙关系 布鲁斯 |
[15:42] | Look at us! Two of a kind! | 你看! 我们有多么地相象! |
[15:45] | You call my assistant, Margaret. She’ll set something up. | 请打电话给我的助手玛格利塔 她会安排的 |
[15:49] | That’s not | 这对我来说 |
[15:51] | going to be good for me. | 还不够 |
[15:54] | I need an answer now. | 我现在就要答案 |
[15:56] | I think I deserve it. | 这是我应得的 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry, then the answer is no. | 抱歉 爱德华 答复是不! |
[16:02] | Tampering with people’s brain waves | 胡乱创改并操纵人的脑电波 |
[16:05] | mind manipulation | 这会引起太多的问题 |
[16:07] | it just raises too many questions. | 所以我不能答应 |
[16:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:12] | Thanks, keep up the good work. Looks great. | 好 谢谢大家 请继续努力 |
[16:15] | All right, everyone! | 好了 |
[16:16] | Back to work! | 大家回去工作吧! |
[16:18] | We’ll discuss this later! | 我回头再跟你算帐! |
[16:24] | You were supposed to understand. | 你应该明白的 |
[16:31] | I’ll make you understand. | 我会让你明白的 |
[16:38] | Lock. | 锁门 |
[16:46] | Chair. | 椅子 |
[16:57] | I saw the signal. | – 阿福 -我看见信号了 先生 |
[16:58] | All is ready. | 准备好了 |
[17:40] | Commissioner? | 局长? |
[17:41] | He’s home. | 他在家里 |
[17:44] | I sent the signal. | 信号是我发的 |
[17:47] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事? |
[17:51] | Last night I noticed something about Two-Face: | 昨天晚上在银行 我注意到 |
[17:55] | His coin | 双面人的硬币 |
[17:56] | It’s his Achilles’ heel. | 那是他阿基里斯的脚踵 |
[17:58] | It can be exploited. | 那是他唯一的致命的弱点 |
[18:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:01] | You called me for this? | 你就是为了这个? |
[18:03] | The Batsignal is not a beeper. | 蝙蝠信号不是寻呼机 |
[18:06] | I wish I could say that my interest in you was | 我希望能说 对你的兴趣仅限于工作 |
[18:09] | purely professional. | 但我不能这么说 |
[18:11] | You trying to get under my cape? | 你想引诱我吗 博士? |
[18:13] | A girl can’t live by psychoses alone. | 一个姑娘不能整天只和精神病人打交道 |
[18:17] | It’s the car, right? Chicks love it. | 姑娘们都只喜欢我的车 |
[18:20] | What is it about the wrong kind of man? | 如果是人呢? |
[18:24] | In grade school: Guys with earrings. | 在高中的时候 那些带耳环的小伙子吸引我 |
[18:26] | College: Motorcycles, leather jackets. | 大学时 是摩托车和皮夹 |
[18:30] | Now | 现在 |
[18:34] | black rubber. | 黑色橡胶 |
[18:37] | Try a fireman. Less to take off. | 去找消防队员吧 他们穿得更少 |
[18:42] | I don’t mind the work. Pity I can’t see behind the mask. | 这个工作我不介意 遗憾的是 看不见面具下面 |
[18:46] | We all wear masks. | 我们都带着面具 |
[18:47] | My life’s an open book. You read? | 我是一本打开的书 你想读吗? |
[18:51] | I don’t blend in at a family picnic. | 我不是家庭野餐的好伴侣 |
[18:54] | We could give it a try. I’ll bring the wine | 我们可以试试嘛 我带酒 |
[18:59] | you bring your scarred psyche. | 你带你自己就行了 |
[19:03] | Direct, aren’t you? | 你很直接了当? |
[19:05] | You like strong women. | 你喜欢强壮的女人吗 |
[19:06] | I’ve done my homework. | 我的工作做完了 |
[19:08] | Or do I need skintight vinyl and a whip? | 要不要我穿上紧身衣拿着皮鞭子? |
[19:12] | I haven’t had much luck with women. | 我在女人方面运气一向不好 |
[19:15] | Maybe you just haven’t met the right woman. | 也许只是你没有遇到合适的 |
[19:24] | I saw the signal. | 我看见信号 |
[19:25] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | – 出了什么事? -没事 |
[19:28] | False alarm. | 是有人误发了信号 |
[19:30] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[19:51] | Women. | 女人 |
[20:02] | Now I’ve got it! | 好了 我做好了! |
[20:07] | Too many questions. There’s too many questions. | 太多的问题 是有很多问题 |
[20:10] | Too many | 很多 |
[20:12] | I’ll show you it works! | 可是我要让你知道 这能行! |
[20:14] | What the hell is going on here?! | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[20:17] | I told you this project is terminated! I’m calling security! | 我跟你说过了 这个项目被终止了! 我去叫保卫来! |
[20:27] | Caffeine will kill you! | 咖啡因会要了你的命的! |
[20:34] | Rise and shine, little guinea pig. | 该起床了 天竺鼠 |
[20:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[20:38] | Untie me! | 快放开我! |
[20:39] | This won’t hurt. | 一点都不会疼 |
[20:41] | Least, I don’t think it will. | 至少 我认为不会 |
[20:44] | What are you doing? | 你到底要做什么? |
[20:47] | You touch that switch and | 如果你敢碰那个按纽的话 |
[20:49] | This? | 这个吗? |
[21:06] | Losing resolution. | 图像失真 |
[21:08] | More power! | 加大强度! |
[21:33] | Edward Nygma! | 爱德华 利格玛上台了! |
[21:34] | You’re the next contestant on | 你将是电视剧 |
[21:38] | Brain Drain! | 吸脑者下一个竞选者 |
[21:42] | I’ll take what’s inside thick skull number one! | 我要把你脑袋里的东西都掏出来! |
[21:45] | What have we got for him? | 我们给准备些什么? |
[21:48] | Oh, Stickley, I’m having a breakthrough! | 斯帝格利 我有个突破性的进展! |
[21:52] | And a breakdown! | 也许会崩溃! |
[21:53] | Nevertheless, I’m smarter. I’m a genius. | 但不管是什么 我是个天才 |
[21:57] | No, several geniuses. | 不 是几个天才 |
[21:59] | A gaggle, a swarm | 一群嗡嗡作响的蜜蜂 |
[22:01] | a flock of freaking Freuds! | 一大群的弗洛伊德! |
[22:05] | Riddle me this, Fred. | 猜个谜语 富莱德 |
[22:08] | What is everything to someone | 什么东西对一个人最重要 |
[22:09] | and nothing to everyone else? | 但对其他人却一文不值? |
[22:12] | Your mind, baby! | 是你的思想 宝贝! |
[22:14] | Now mine pumps with the power of yours! | 现在正在操纵你的思想! |
[22:17] | I’m sucking up your IQ | 我正在吸收你的IQ |
[22:21] | Vacuuming your cortex | 抽空你的脑皮层 |
[22:23] | Feeding off your brain | 换取你的大脑 |
[22:51] | What a rush! | 真是惊心动魄! |
[22:54] | What just happened? | 刚才出了什么事? |
[22:58] | A very surprising side effect. | 一个令人非常惊讶的副作用 |
[23:01] | While you were mesmerized by my 3-D TV | 当你呈现在我的三维电视里时 |
[23:05] | I used your neural energy to grow smarter. | 我利用你的中心动力使自己变得聪明 |
[23:08] | Bruce Wayne was right! | 布鲁斯 韦恩说得没错! |
[23:11] | You demented, bizarre, unethical toad! | 你是个坏蛋 不道德的精神病患者! |
[23:15] | It is brain manipulation! | 这是人脑操纵仪! |
[23:17] | I’m reporting you to the FCC! | 我要向美国通信委员会报告! |
[23:19] | The human experimentation board! The AMI! | 立即报告人体试验委员会! 还有航空材料实验室! |
[23:22] | And the police! | 还要报警! |
[23:23] | You are going up on charges | 你会被指控 |
[23:26] | to court, to jail | 你将被送上法庭 被审判 |
[23:28] | and then to a mental institution forever! | 你会在精神病院度过你的余生! |
[23:31] | But, first and foremost, Nygma, you are fired! | 不过 首先 利格玛 你被解雇了! |
[23:34] | Do you hear me? Fired! | 你听到了没有? 你被解雇了! |
[23:42] | I don’t think so. | 可我不这么想 |
[23:57] | Help! | 救命! |
[24:03] | Hang on! | 支持住! |
[24:09] | Babe! | 宝贝! |
[24:10] | You are fired! | 你被解雇了! |
[24:12] | Or should I say | 或者说 |
[24:15] | terminated? | 完蛋了? |
[24:22] | Surf’s up, Big Kahuna! | 哈哈 跳起来啊老家伙! |
[24:28] | Nice form, but rough on the landing. | 姿势不错 可入水不够好 |
[24:30] | He may have to settle for the Bronze. | 绝对不会拿到铜牌的 |
[24:38] | Questions, Mr. Wayne? | 问题? 韦恩先生? |
[24:41] | My work raises too many questions. | 我的工作会产生太多的问题? |
[24:45] | Why hasn’t anybody | 为什么没有人 |
[24:48] | put you in your place? | 能让你认清自己呢? |
[24:52] | Harvey Dent, once Gotham’s District Attorney | 哈利 登特 前纽约检查官 |
[24:55] | was horribly scarred by underworld kingpin, Boss Moroni. | 被地下组织头子莫罗尼严重毁容 |
[24:59] | Although Batman tried to save him | 虽然蝙蝠侠极力挽救 |
[25:01] | Dent’s left-brain damage turned him into a violent criminal | 但登特仍然变成一个凶残的犯罪份子 |
[25:05] | who blamed Batman and who has vowed to destroy him. | 他指责蝙蝠侠 后者发誓要亲手将他抓住 |
[25:09] | Harvey Two-Face is extremely dangerous, repeat, extremely dangerous. | 双面人哈利 是极端危险的人物 重复一遍 是极端危险的人物 |
[25:13] | That was the Commissioner. | 是戈登局长打来的 |
[25:15] | There’s been an accident at Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团出事故了 |
[25:19] | Horrible way to die. | 这样子死太可怕了 |
[25:21] | The surveillance cameras are down here. | 我们这里有电子摄相监视器 |
[25:23] | We’ll dredge the river, but with that current, I doubt we’ll find the body. | 我们会尽快到河里打捞 不过怀疑能否找到尸体 |
[25:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:33] | Oh, why? | 这是为什么? |
[25:37] | I just can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[25:39] | Two years working in the same office. | 这两年来我们天天在一起工作 |
[25:43] | He was like my father | 他就象我的父亲 |
[25:45] | my brother | 我的兄弟 |
[25:46] | or a cousin that visits a lot | 或表兄 |
[25:49] | Get a grip, Edward. | 拿着 爱德华 |
[25:53] | I found this in my cubicle. | 我要桌上发现这个 |
[25:55] | You’ll find the handwriting matches his, as does the sentence structure. | 你会发现笔迹和他一模一样 还有句法和拼法也一样 |
[26:03] | I couldn’t possibly continue on here. | 我无法在这儿继续工作 |
[26:07] | The memories | 我的记忆 |
[26:11] | This is last night’s security log. | 这是昨天晚上保卫科的录象 |
[26:14] | There’s Stickley. | 那是斯帝格利 |
[26:21] | Pretty cut and dry. | 相当明确 “我以自杀来告别这个残酷的世界” |
[26:29] | Yes, definitely suicide. | 是的 肯定是自杀 |
[26:32] | Thanks very much for your help, Bruce. We’ll be in touch. | 非常感谢 布鲁斯 咱们保持联系 |
[26:39] | Stickley’s suicide doesn’t make sense. I want full benefits for his family. | 斯帝格利的自杀根本说不通 给他的家人全额补偿 |
[26:44] | Suicide’s not covered by our policy. | 我们的保险条例不包括自杀 |
[26:47] | I know. Full benefits. | 我知道 全额补偿 |
[26:49] | Gossip Gerty called 32 times. Who are you taking to the Charity Circus? | 记者歌帝打过32次电话 你找谁谈慈善演出的事儿? |
[26:53] | I’ll let you know. What’s this? | 还没定下来 这是什么? |
[26:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:57] | I didn’t see anyone. | 我没见任何人送来 |
[27:08] | “If you look at the numbers on my face | “你看我脸上的数 |
[27:11] | ” you won’t find 13 anyplace “ | 永远找不到13 “ |
[27:14] | That’s hideous. | 真荒唐 |
[27:16] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[27:17] | It’s a riddle. | 是个谜语 |
[27:19] | “Numbers on my face 13. “ | “我脸上的数 13 “ |
[27:22] | 1 through 12. | 1到12 |
[27:23] | The answer is a clock | 是钟表 |
[27:25] | Who would send you a riddle? | 谁给你出谜语? |
[27:28] | That, Maggie | 哦 玛格利塔 |
[27:29] | is the riddle | 这就是个谜语 |
[28:15] | Guess what I did today? | 猜猜我今天做了什么? |
[28:44] | Wayne Manor. | 韦恩庄园 |
[28:56] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[29:28] | Dr. Meridian, please. Thank you. | 我要见马瑞典博士 – 请进 -谢谢! |
[30:02] | I | 我 |
[30:04] | guess I’m early | 我想我来早了 |
[30:06] | I have an appointment. | 我有预约 |
[30:07] | I’m Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯 韦恩 |
[30:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:11] | You can afford a door. | 我想你有足够的钱给我买个新门 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:19] | You sounded like you were in | 我 我还以为 |
[30:27] | you know, trouble. | 对不起 我以为你碰上麻烦了 |
[30:30] | I prefer healthy expressions of violence as opposed to breaking in. | 我倒宁可听到你反对合作暴力破门而入的解释 |
[30:35] | So | 好吧 |
[30:36] | how can I help you? | 我能做些什么? |
[30:41] | Someone’s been sending me love letters. | 看 有人不断给我写情书 |
[30:44] | One at my office and one at my home. | 一封送到我的办公室 还有一封送到了我家里 |
[30:49] | Commissioner Gordon thought you might give me your opinion. | 戈登局长认为你也许可以给我一些专家的忠告 |
[30:58] | A clock. | 是表 |
[30:59] | Clock. | 是表 |
[31:03] | “Tear one off and scratch my head | “撕下我的一个头 |
[31:07] | ” what once was red is black instead “ | 轻轻一擦 黑变红 “ |
[31:12] | A match. | 是火柴 |
[31:19] | My opinion: This letter writer is a wacko. | 这写信的人是个不折不扣的疯子 |
[31:22] | Wacko? | 疯子? |
[31:24] | That a technical term? | 是专业性术语吗? |
[31:26] | Patient may suffer from obsession | 病人可能患有强迫性综合症 |
[31:29] | with potential homicidal tendencies. Is that better for you? | 伴随潜在的杀人侵向 你对这个满意吗? |
[31:33] | So, what you’re saying is | 这么说 你认为 |
[31:35] | this guy’s a total wacko. | 这是一个疯子 |
[31:37] | Exactly. | 一点不错 |
[31:40] | He’s obsessed with you. | 他是在追逐你 |
[31:42] | His only escape may be to purge the fixation. | 他唯一的出路就是清除这个不正常的偏爱 |
[31:46] | To kill me. | 杀了我 |
[31:48] | I think you understand obsession better than you let on. | 我认为你的理解力很强 |
[31:55] | You like bats? | 你喜欢蝙蝠? |
[31:57] | That’s a Rorschach, Mr. Wayne. | 那是测试图 |
[31:59] | An inkblot | 测墨迹的 |
[32:01] | People see what they want. | 人们眼里看到的是他内心所想 |
[32:04] | The question is, do you like bats? | 我的问题是:你喜欢蝙蝠吗? |
[32:09] | Still playing with dolls? | 还在玩娃娃吗? |
[32:12] | She’s a Malaysian dream warden. | 她是马来西亚的梦女士 |
[32:15] | Some cultures believe she protects you from bad dreams. | 有种文化相信它能保证你不做恶梦 |
[32:19] | It’s silly to you, I’m sure. | 你肯定认为很傻 |
[32:26] | You look so sad. | 你看上去那么悲哀 |
[32:29] | Do you need one? | 你需要一个吗? |
[32:31] | Me? No. Why would I? | 我? 不 我要它干嘛? |
[32:35] | You’re not exactly what you seem, are you? | 你的内心和你的表面很不一样 |
[32:40] | What is it you really came here for? | 你究竟为什么而来? |
[32:44] | Yikes, time’s up. | 哦 时间到了 |
[32:48] | That’s usually my line. | 通常这句话由我来说 |
[32:50] | I’d love to stay here chatting. | 我非常乐意呆在这儿跟你聊一聊 |
[32:52] | Would you? | 是吗? |
[32:54] | I’m not so sure | 我看不一定 |
[32:57] | I must get you out of those clothes. | 我必须让你脱掉这些衣服 |
[33:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[33:01] | And into a black dress. | 换上黑色礼服 |
[33:04] | Tell me, doctor, do you like the circus? | 告诉我 博士你喜欢看马戏吗? |
[33:25] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们 先生们 |
[33:28] | boys and girls of all ages | 孩子们 朋友们 |
[33:31] | welcome to the greatest show on earth! | 欢迎来到世界上最伟大的马戏表演! |
[33:33] | Who is this beautiful young woman you’re with? | 和你在一起的那位漂亮女士是谁? |
[33:36] | Dr. Chase Meridian. | 切斯 马瑞典博士 |
[33:38] | A doctor? | 博士? |
[33:39] | What kind of doctor? | 什么样的博士? |
[33:41] | for Gotham Children’s Hospital. | 今晚是为纽约儿童医院募捐的慈善演出 |
[33:43] | Let’s thank our largest single donor: | 让我们感谢最伟大的捐助人: |
[33:47] | Bruce Wayne! | 布鲁斯 韦恩先生! |
[33:51] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们 先生们 |
[33:53] | 70 feet above the ground | 在距地面70英尺的上面 |
[33:56] | performing feats of unimaginable aerial skill | 飞人世家将为大家表演 |
[34:00] | the Flying Graysons! | 令人惊叹的绝技 |
[34:56] | Listen | 听着 |
[34:57] | I’m going rock climbing this weekend. Would you join me? | 这个周末我要去攀岩 你愿不愿意和我一起去? |
[35:02] | I’d like to. | 我倒是很想 |
[35:04] | I love climbing. I really love it. | 我喜欢攀岩 可是 |
[35:07] | But? | 可是? |
[35:08] | I’ve met someone. | 我有个约会 |
[35:11] | That’s fast work. You just moved here. | 这太快了 你刚搬来不久 |
[35:14] | You could say he | 你可以说 他 |
[35:16] | dropped out of the sky and | 从天而降 |
[35:18] | bang! | 砰! |
[35:21] | I think he felt it too. | 我想他也有这种感觉 |
[35:23] | He sure did. | 他当然有 |
[35:24] | What? | 什么? |
[35:27] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁会没有呢? |
[35:30] | Now | 现在 |
[35:32] | Richard | 理查德 |
[35:34] | the youngest flying Grayson | 飞人世家最年青的一位 |
[35:37] | will perform the awe-inspiring | 他将为大家表现最精彩的 |
[35:39] | death drop | 死亡之约 |
[35:43] | without the safety | 他将不用 |
[35:44] | of a net! | 安全网 |
[36:04] | Let’s go. | 请大家欣赏 |
[36:06] | You’ll be okay. | 你行的 |
[36:42] | Ladies | 女士们 |
[36:44] | and gentlemen! | 先生们! |
[36:47] | Now, the new management of the circus invites you to forget | 现在国际马戏团新的经理请大家忘记 |
[36:51] | this good, wholesome fun | 这美好健康的美国娱乐 |
[36:53] | and join us in a celebration of chaos | 来和我们一起庆祝事故 |
[36:56] | and true jesters! | 还有正式的公正! |
[36:59] | Bring it on! | 拿下来! |
[37:01] | Now! | 现在! |
[37:13] | Tonight, a new act for your | 今晚 我们有一个新的节目 |
[37:16] | personal amazement. We call it Massacre under the Big Top. | 我们叫它 天顶下的大屠杀 |
[37:21] | Let us direct your attention to the ring. | 现在 大家注意看了 |
[37:25] | Inside this harmless-Iooking orb are two | 正中央 在几个外表美丽的球体里面 |
[37:29] | that’s two hundred sticks of TNT | 有200根炸药 |
[37:33] | And in our innocent hand | 引爆遥控器 |
[37:35] | a radio detonator | 就放在我的手上 |
[37:38] | What do you want? | 你到底要什么? |
[37:40] | Want, Mr. Mayor? | 市长大人 要什么? |
[37:41] | One simple thing: Batman. | 很简单 我要蝙蝠侠 |
[37:43] | Bruised, broken, bleeding | 撕碎他 |
[37:46] | in a word: Dead! | 我要他死! |
[37:52] | Batman. | 蝙蝠侠 |
[37:53] | Who do we have before us? | 我们面前都是些什么人? |
[37:56] | Gotham’s finest | 纽约城 |
[37:57] | well-to-do | 最有影响力 |
[37:59] | influential | 最显赫的人 |
[38:00] | Surely one of you knows who Batman is. | 而你们当中 一定有人知道谁是蝙蝠侠 |
[38:02] | Hell, odds are one of you pasty-faced twits is Batman! | 你们中一个脸色苍白的家伙就是蝙蝠侠! |
[38:07] | You have two minutes. | 你只有两分种 |
[38:15] | Harvey! | 哈利! |
[38:17] | I’m Batman! | 我是蝙蝠侠! |
[38:38] | We can stop them. | 我们能制止他们 |
[38:39] | Go out on the rigging. | 从钢丝上爬过去 |
[38:41] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[38:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[39:01] | Go to work, boys! | 快去吧 孩子们! |
[39:24] | Our kind of day. | 正合我意 |
[39:35] | Reach for it! Stop it! | 抓住它! |
[39:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啦 |
[41:25] | It’s good you took him in. He hasn’t anyone now. | 你让他住在这太好了 他什么亲人也没有 |
[41:28] | He filled out papers all day. He hasn’t slept or eaten. | 整天录证词 没有吃饭 没有睡觉 |
[41:43] | Welcome, Master Grayson. | 欢迎你格里森先生 |
[41:45] | I’m Alfred. | 我是阿福来德 |
[41:47] | How you doing, Al? | 最近如何 Al? |
[41:50] | There’s a room prepared for you. But perhaps you’d like to eat first. | 给你准备一个房间 但也许你想先吃饭? |
[41:57] | Okay, I’m out of here. | 哦 我要离开这里 |
[42:00] | Excuse me? | 怎样? |
[42:02] | Telling that cop I’d stay here | 告诉那个警察我在这里 |
[42:04] | saved me a lot of social service interviews. | 会让我少受点那些社工接见 |
[42:08] | So, no offense, but no thanks. See you. | 不反对 也不感谢 再见 |
[42:10] | Take it easy. | 别在意 |
[42:23] | Where will you go? The circus must be halfway to Metropolis. | 你去哪里? 戏团一定在去大都会的半路上 |
[42:28] | Get a fix on Two-Face. | 给双脸人一点颜色瞧瞧 |
[42:29] | Then I’ll kill him. | 我会杀掉他 |
[42:31] | Killing Two-Face won’t take the pain away. | 杀掉他不会让痛苦消失 |
[42:34] | It’ll make it worse. | 只会更痛苦 |
[42:36] | Spare me the sermons, all right? | 别给我说教好不好? |
[42:39] | I don’t need your advice or your charity. | 我不需要你的忠告或怜悯 |
[42:43] | Nice bike. | 好车 |
[42:44] | Hang out at a lot of biker bars? | 好多车手酒吧外头停着? |
[42:49] | You’re almost on empty. | 你油箱快空拉 |
[42:52] | Fill it up in the garage. There’s no gas station for miles. | 到汽车间加一下吧 路上没有加油站 |
[43:03] | Pump’s over here. | 油泵在这里 |
[43:04] | Is this a garage or a car museum, Bruce? | 这是汽车间还是汽车博物馆? |
[43:16] | A 1917 Harley. | 这是1917年的哈雷 |
[43:18] | Yep. | 是的 |
[43:19] | Indian Classic, fully restored. | 印第安型的 完全修复 |
[43:22] | This is a Vincent Black Knight. | 这个是文森特黑骑士 |
[43:25] | They only made 100. | 只限量生产100部 |
[43:27] | A hundred and one, actually. She’s my favorite. | 101 实际上 我的最爱 |
[43:30] | You’ve got two. | 你有两部 |
[43:32] | That one doesn’t run. | 那辆坏掉啦 |
[43:34] | Throttle sticks on this one. | 节流阀拆到这部上 |
[43:36] | Alfred’s a good mechanic, but | 阿福来德的好技师 但是 |
[43:39] | these need a lot of work. | 还需要大量工作 |
[43:42] | Someone were to fix them up | 如果有人修得好 |
[43:43] | they could keep one. | 可以拿一辆走 |
[43:47] | Anyway | 无论如何 |
[43:48] | have a nice trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[43:51] | You’ll land on your feet. | 你会好起来的 |
[43:56] | Is the young master leaving? | 小少爷要走? |
[43:58] | Pity. | 可怜 |
[44:00] | I’ll just toss this away then. Perhaps the dogs are hungry. | 那我得扔掉这些 也许狗想吃呢 |
[44:07] | Hey, Al, wait up. | 嘿 阿尔 等着 |
[46:02] | Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯主人? |
[46:09] | Just like my parents. | 象我的双亲一样 |
[46:12] | It’s happening again. | 再次发生 |
[46:14] | A monster comes out of the night, a scream, two shots. | 魔鬼又从黑夜跑出来啦 一声尖叫 两声枪响 |
[46:20] | I killed them. | 是我害的 |
[46:22] | What did you say? | 你说啥? |
[46:24] | He killed them. | 是他杀害的 |
[46:25] | Two-Face. | 双脸 |
[46:27] | He slaughtered that boy’s parents. | 他屠杀那孩子的双亲 |
[46:29] | No, no. | 不不 |
[46:31] | You said, “I killed them. “ | 你是说;”是我害的” |
[46:45] | Take care of the kid. | 照看好那个孩子 |
[46:47] | Certainly, sir. | 当然先生 |
[46:57] | Can I help you settle in, Master Grayson? | 要我帮你放好 格里森少爷? |
[47:00] | No. | 不 |
[47:01] | Thanks, I won’t be staying long. | 谢谢 我不会呆很长时间的 |
[47:07] | Is this a robin? | 这是知更鸟? |
[47:12] | My brother’s wire broke once and I swung out and grabbed him. | 我哥哥的钢丝有一次断过 我荡过去抓住他 |
[47:17] | My father said I was his hero. | 我父亲说我是他的英雄 |
[47:20] | I flew in like a robin. | 我飞的象知更鸟一样 |
[47:25] | Some hero I turned out to be. | 证明我是一个英雄 |
[47:28] | But your father was right. | 你父亲是对的 |
[47:30] | You are a hero. I can tell. | 我可以告诉你 你是英雄 |
[47:40] | Throw this away, will you? I won’t need it anymore. | 扔掉这个好不好? 我不再需要 |
[47:46] | I think I’ll just put it in here. | 我想我就把它放在这里 |
[47:55] | Broken wings mend in time. | 及时修一下坏翅膀 |
[47:58] | One day Robin will fly again. | 总有一天知更鸟会再次起飞的 |
[48:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[49:25] | We’ll drive. | 开车去 |
[51:00] | The Puzzler? | 困惑者? |
[51:06] | The Gamester? | 赌徒? |
[51:14] | Captain Kill? | 杀人船长? |
[51:20] | Question Mark Man? | 问号面具人? |
[51:40] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太感谢拉 |
[51:56] | The Bat’s stubborn refusal to expire | 蝙蝠顽固地拒绝退场 |
[52:00] | is driving us insane! | 快让大家发疯啦 |
[52:06] | Don’t worry, baby. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[52:09] | You’ll kill him soon. | 你很快就能杀死他 |
[52:16] | Besides | 另外 |
[52:17] | I made your favorite. | 我为你准备好你喜欢的: |
[52:20] | Sparkling champagne and | 发泡的香槟 |
[52:22] | yummy poached salmon with little quail eggs and a | 水煮鲑鱼 小鹌鹑蛋 |
[52:26] | creamy | 奶油 |
[52:28] | dreamy | 幻想 |
[52:30] | lemon souffle. | 柠檬蛋奶酥 |
[52:32] | No, I made your favorite. | 不 我的才是你喜欢的: |
[52:34] | A charred heart of black boar | 烤透的黑野猪心 |
[52:37] | a side of raw donkey meat | 一大片驴排骨肉 |
[52:41] | and a Sterno and grain alcohol, straight up, baby! | 烈性酒 干脆点 宝贝! |
[52:46] | Perfect! | 好极啦! |
[52:47] | Ladies, you spoil us! | 女人 把我们宠坏啦! |
[52:49] | We’re of two minds about what to eat first. | 我们现在犹豫的是该先吃哪个 |
[52:53] | What?! | 什么? |
[52:54] | I hope you made extra. | 我希望你们准备着加座 |
[52:56] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪个混蛋? |
[52:59] | Just a friend. | 只是一个朋友 |
[53:01] | But you can call me | 但是你可以叫我 |
[53:03] | The Riddler. | 谜语者 |
[53:07] | I’ll call you dead, is more like it! How did you find us? Talk! | 我要叫你死鬼 那还差不多! 你怎样找到这儿来的?说! |
[53:11] | But then if I talked what would keep you from slaying me, O Segregated One? | 不过如果我说出来 那会让你不忍心下手杀我 我的与世隔绝者? |
[53:16] | That’s never going to heal if you don’t stop picking. | 顺便我得说 不停止采摘就无法收获 |
[53:21] | Let’s see if you bleed green. | 看看你会不会流绿血 |
[53:24] | It’s not me you want to kill. | 你想杀的不是我 |
[53:27] | That’s just too easy for someone as powerful as you and | 象你这样强大的人当然太容易就可以 |
[53:32] | you. | 你 |
[53:34] | But Batman | 但 蝙蝠侠 |
[53:37] | there’s a challenge. | 是个对手 |
[53:39] | Kill the Bat! Sounds like a good idea. | 杀掉蝙蝠!听起来主意不错 |
[53:42] | But have you thought it through? A few bullets, a splash of blood, then what? | 但是你是否仔细想过? 几个子弹 飞溅的鲜血 ? |
[53:48] | Wet hands. | 弄湿的手 |
[53:50] | Post-homicidal depression. | 狂杀后的沮丧 |
[53:57] | Why not humiliate him first? | 何不先戏弄他? |
[53:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:59] | Expose his frailties. Then, when he is at his weakest | 让他暴露弱点 然后 在他最虚弱的时候 |
[54:03] | crush him! | 干掉他! |
[54:07] | I see that | 我看见 |
[54:09] | sparkle in your left eye. | 你左边的眼睛在闪闪发光 |
[54:12] | I can help you get Batman. | 我可以帮你对付蝙蝠侠 |
[54:18] | That is, if you’II | 如果那样 |
[54:20] | spare my life for just a few moments. | 你就得让我多活一点时间 |
[54:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:36] | I love what you’ve done here. Heavy Metal meets House and Garden. | 我喜欢你在那里干的事 给房子和花来上一点重金属 |
[54:42] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[54:44] | It’s so dark and Gothic and | 如此黑暗 哥特 |
[54:46] | disgustingly decadent. | 颓废 |
[54:50] | Yet so bright and chipper and | 同时却又如此的轻快 |
[54:55] | conservative. | 传统 |
[55:00] | It’s so you! | 就象你! |
[55:02] | And yet, so you! | 是的 也象你! |
[55:07] | Very few people are both a summer and a winter, but | 很少有人兼具冬天和春天的双重品格 但是 |
[55:12] | but you pull it off nicely. | 但你却拥有 |
[55:16] | What’s the point? | 快说出重点? |
[55:19] | Has anyone ever told you you have a serious impulse-control problem?! | 有人可告诉过你 你有严重的冲动失控症? |
[55:25] | This is the point. | 这就是重点 |
[55:39] | This is how I found you. | 这就是我找到你的方法 |
[55:42] | Let me demonstrate. | 我来给你示范一下 |
[55:49] | This is your brain on the Box. | 这是你的大脑在Box里 |
[55:52] | This is my brain. | 这是我的大脑在Box里 |
[55:54] | Does anyone else feel like a fried egg? | 是不是有人觉得象一只煎熟的鸡蛋? |
[55:56] | I’ll have more. | 我要再来一次 |
[55:58] | There’s more. But only the first one’s free. | 会再来的 先放过一个 |
[56:03] | Here’s the bargain: | 这是契约: |
[56:04] | You’ll help me steal production capital | 你要帮我拿下大都会制造 |
[56:07] | so I can put a Box on every TV in town | 我就把盒子放到这个城市的所有电视机里 |
[56:10] | and become Gotham’s cleverest carbon-based life form! | 成为纽约这个愚人村里的智者 碳基生命形态! |
[56:15] | And in return | 作为回报 |
[56:19] | Is everybody paying attention? | 大家都听好啦? |
[56:21] | I will help you solve the greatest riddle of all. | 我要帮你解开一个最大的谜底 |
[56:24] | The mother of all riddles: | 那个谜语中的谜语: |
[56:28] | Who is | 到底谁是 |
[56:30] | Batman? | 蝙蝠侠? |
[56:33] | You broke into our hideout. | 你擅闯私地 |
[56:36] | You violated the sanctity of our lair. | 玷污这个居所的纯洁 |
[56:38] | We should crush your bones into powder. | 应当把你的骨头碾碎 |
[56:41] | But you pose an interesting proposition. | 不过你有一个有趣的提议 |
[56:44] | Therefore, heads, we accept, and tails, we blow your damn head off. | 因此 正:接受提议 反:打下你的狗头 |
[57:03] | Here’s a good one. | 这个好 |
[57:05] | No, no, no! | 不不不! |
[57:07] | There is a good one. | 那个好 |
[57:11] | – Leave that. I’ll attend to it. – I’m not used to being waited on. | – 别管那个 我来 -我不习惯等待 |
[57:40] | Don’t shoot me! | 不要朝我开枪! |
[57:42] | Don’t eyeball me! Give me that! | 不要瞪着我!给我那个! |
[57:47] | Two-Face, show me how to punch a guy! | 双脸 给我看看怎样揍他! |
[57:50] | It’s dead simple, my boy. Ball up your fist, reach back | 这个简单小兄弟 捏好你的拳头 收回来 |
[57:53] | and assert yourself. | 你来一下 |
[57:57] | That looks fun. Let me try. | 看起来很有趣 我来试试看 |
[58:00] | Ball up the fist, reach way back assert yourself. | 捏起拳头 收回来 爽一下 |
[58:08] | One hundred thousand, two hundred and twenty. | 十万 2百20 |
[58:13] | I lost count! | 忘记数字啦! |
[58:17] | Last night another robbery, perpetrated by the green-suited menace | 昨天夜间的另一起抢劫案 由绿衣危险分子干下的 |
[58:21] | resulting in millions in diamonds stolen, with no sign of Batman. | 造成上百万价值的钻石被盗 蝙蝠侠事先未提出警告 |
[58:25] | This new criminal’s pattern of marking his crimes with puzzles | 双脸组成的团伙 这个新的犯罪样式 |
[58:29] | has Gothamites calling him The Riddler. | 根据他犯罪时所带的标记 纽约居民称之为谜语人 |
[58:33] | Apparently, you and Batman have a common enemy. | 显然你和蝙蝠侠有个共同的敌人 |
[58:37] | That was with the morning mail. | 这个是早间邮件一起来的 |
[58:41] | “The eight of us go forth, not back, to protect our king | “我们8个往前走 不回头 |
[58:45] | ” from attack. “ | “保护国王被攻击” |
[58:47] | Chess pawns. | 象棋的兵 |
[58:48] | Clock. | 钟 |
[58:49] | Matches. | 火柴 |
[58:50] | All man-made objects. | 固体 人造的 |
[58:52] | Small in size, light in weight. | 尺寸小分量轻 |
[58:54] | What’s the connection? | 相互的联系在哪里? |
[58:56] | With all due respect, that’s why they call him The Riddler. | 那就是他被叫做谜语者的道理 |
[59:02] | May I help you? | 要不要我帮你? |
[59:04] | Why is this the only locked door? | 为什么只有这个是锁上的? |
[59:07] | What’s back there? | 那后头有什么 |
[59:09] | Master Wayne’s dead wives. | 韦恩先生死去的妻子 |
[59:12] | The silver closet. On your way. | 那是银器室 |
[59:18] | Now, you can be part of the action! | 现在 你们可以自己成为情节的一部分! |
[59:22] | Nygma Tech brings the joy of 3-D entertainment into your home! | 利格玛技术把3D娱乐带到你的家庭! |
[59:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you | 女士先生们 我来告诉大家 |
[59:30] | my vision. | 我的想法 |
[59:33] | The Box in every home in America | 在美国 让每一个家庭都拥有一个Box |
[59:36] | and one day, the world! | 总有一天 全世界! |
[59:39] | In local news, Edward Nygma’s 3-D Box | 本地新闻 爱德华利格玛的3D-Box |
[59:42] | has become the rage of Gotham. | 已经成为纽约城疯狂的时尚 |
[59:44] | Rioting occurred last night at electronic stores that were sold out. | 昨天晚上售罄一空的电子商店发生混乱 |
[59:49] | There is hardly a home without the Nygma Tech Box. | 几乎没有一个家庭不拥有一个Box |
[59:53] | Critics claim the Box turns Gothamites into zombies. | 评论认为Box把纽约居民变成巫术信徒 |
[59:56] | But Edward Nygma just shrugs. | 但爱德华利格玛仅仅耸耸他的肩膀 |
[59:58] | “That’s what they said when TV was invented. “ | “电视机刚出现的时候他们也是这样说的 “ |
[1:00:44] | Master Dick! | 迪克少爷! |
[1:00:47] | Up here. | 在这里 |
[1:00:49] | Just checking, young sir. | 只是检查一下 |
[1:01:21] | Intruder alert. Intruder alert. | 入侵警报 入侵警报 |
[1:01:51] | I have something for you. It’s on the table. | 我有东西要给你 在桌上 |
[1:01:55] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢它 |
[1:02:07] | Call it clinical intuition. | 你可以叫它临床直觉 |
[1:02:10] | I thought your dreams needed changing. | 我认为你的梦想需要有一些改变 |
[1:02:16] | My parents were murdered before me | 我的双亲被杀害 |
[1:02:18] | when I was a kid. | 那时我还是个孩子 |
[1:02:23] | I don’t | 我不 |
[1:02:25] | remember a lot of what happened, but | 不记得发生的大部分情况 但是 |
[1:02:29] | what I do comes to me in my dreams. Flashes. | 但我做梦的时候常常有这样的东西 闪光 |
[1:02:34] | There’s a new element now though, I haven’t seen before. | 有一些新的东西 虽然 我以前不曾看到过 |
[1:02:37] | It’s a red leather book. | 一本红皮书 |
[1:02:41] | Something else | 还有别的 |
[1:02:43] | My dreams come to me when I’m awake now. | 现在我醒过来发现它又出现 |
[1:02:47] | Bruce, you’re describing repressed memories. | 布鲁斯 你描述的是一种被压抑的回忆 |
[1:02:51] | Images of a forgotten pain that’s trying to surface. | 遗忘的痛苦景象试图重新浮现 |
[1:02:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[1:03:19] | Is there an aspect of your parents’ death you haven’t faced? | 可能你双亲的死状你并不是真正看见的 |
[1:03:24] | You were so young when it happened. | 事情发生的时候你还很年轻 |
[1:03:28] | Maybe I should leave you two alone. | 或许我该让你两个单独呆在一起 |
[1:03:31] | This goes way beyond taking your work home, doesn’t it? | 这个可不单单是把工作带回家这样简单? |
[1:03:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:03:41] | I think he’s fascinating. | 我想他是有魅力的 |
[1:03:44] | Clinically. | 冷静 |
[1:03:45] | Why does a man do this? | 一个人为何要做这些? |
[1:03:48] | It’s as if he’s cursed to pay penance. | 似乎他曾经被下过罚他苦行的咒语 |
[1:03:51] | What crime could he have committed to deserve a life of nightly torture? | 是怎样的罪过让他夜夜受到这样的煎熬? |
[1:03:56] | It’s more than just | 那个不仅仅是 |
[1:03:59] | professional interest, isn’t it, Chase? | 专业兴趣 是不是 切斯? |
[1:04:03] | Bruce, are you jealous? | 布鲁斯 你嫉妒? |
[1:04:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:07] | I can’t be jealous of Batman. | 我不会为蝙蝠侠嫉妒 |
[1:04:11] | I want to be close, but you won’t let me near. | 我想靠近你 但你不让我接近 |
[1:04:16] | What are you protecting me from? | 你有何东西是要向我隐藏的? |
[1:04:19] | Do you want to know me? | 你想知道我? |
[1:04:22] | Do you want to know who I am? | 想知道我是谁? |
[1:04:26] | I guess | 我猜 |
[1:04:28] | we’re all two people. | 我们都是两个人 |
[1:04:31] | One daylight, and the one we keep in shadow. | 一个在白天 另一个藏在阴影里 |
[1:04:35] | Rage | 狂怒 |
[1:04:37] | violence | 强暴 |
[1:04:40] | passion. | 激情 |
[1:04:45] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[1:04:48] | I’m busy. | 我有事 |
[1:04:49] | I’m sorry to bother you. I have some distressing news about Dick. | 很抱歉打扰你 我有一些关于迪克的烦事 |
[1:04:54] | Is he okay? | 他怎样? |
[1:04:55] | I’m afraid Master Dick has gone traveling. | 恐怕迪克少爷已经外出啦 |
[1:04:59] | He ran away? | 跑出去? |
[1:05:00] | Actually, he took the car. | 实际上 是开着车 |
[1:05:04] | He boosted the Jag? | 他开的美洲豹? |
[1:05:06] | Not the Jaguar. | 不是 |
[1:05:07] | The other car. | 另一辆 |
[1:05:09] | Bentley? | 本特利? |
[1:05:10] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[1:05:11] | The other car. | 另一辆车 |
[1:05:44] | Go for a little ride in my love machine, babies? | 来坐坐我这辆可爱的车 宝贝? |
[1:05:53] | It’s Batman! | 那是蝙蝠侠! |
[1:05:54] | Open up, Batman. | 打开吧 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:05:58] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:05:59] | That’s not Batman! | 不是蝙蝠侠! |
[1:06:00] | What do you mean? | 你说的啥意思? |
[1:06:02] | That’s Batboy! | 是蝙蝠男孩! |
[1:06:04] | It ain’t the Bat! | 不是蝙蝠! |
[1:06:29] | Let her go! | 让她走! |
[1:06:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪一个? |
[1:06:40] | I’m Batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:06:44] | I forgot my suit, all right? | 我忘带我的工作服 好不好? |
[1:07:26] | Come on, run! | 来吧 快跑! |
[1:07:28] | Doesn’t Batman ever kiss the girl? | 蝙蝠侠从未吻过女孩? |
[1:07:33] | Go! | 走! |
[1:07:34] | Thanks, you saved my life! | 谢谢你 你救我一命! |
[1:07:36] | I could definitely get into this superhero gig. | 我可以直接跑进这辆超级英雄快车 |
[1:08:03] | Batman! | 蝙蝠侠! |
[1:08:18] | Bastard! | 私生子! |
[1:08:19] | It should’ve been you! | 这不该是你! |
[1:08:22] | If you had told Two-Face who you were at the circus | 如果你在剧场告诉双脸你是谁 |
[1:08:25] | they’d still be alive! | 他们就都会还活着 |
[1:08:30] | If Bruce Wayne could’ve given his life for your family, he would have. | 如果布鲁斯威恩能够替你的双亲去死 他会的 |
[1:08:40] | All I can think about every day is getting Two-Face. | 我天天想的就是抓住双脸 |
[1:08:45] | He took my whole life. | 他占据我的整个生活 |
[1:08:49] | When I was out there tonight | 今晚我在这里 |
[1:08:51] | I imagined it was him I was fighting | 我想象跟我打的就是他 |
[1:08:53] | even when I was fighting you | 甚至当我打你的时候 |
[1:08:56] | and the pain went away. | 痛苦消失啦 |
[1:09:00] | Do you understand? | 你理解? |
[1:09:01] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[1:09:03] | Good. | 好 |
[1:09:05] | You must help me find him. | 你必须帮我找到他 |
[1:09:07] | When we do | 那以后 |
[1:09:09] | I’m the one who kills him. | 由我来杀死他 |
[1:09:12] | So, you’re willing to take a life? | 那 你想让你的整个生活? |
[1:09:16] | As long as it’s Two-Face. | 都围绕着双脸 |
[1:09:20] | Then it will happen this way: | 事情肯定会这样: |
[1:09:24] | You make the kill. | 你杀掉他 |
[1:09:27] | And your pain doesn’t die with Harvey, it grows. | 但你的痛苦不会消失 反而会生长 |
[1:09:30] | So you run into the night to find another face, and another | 你就会钻到黑夜里去找另一个脸 一个 |
[1:09:35] | and another | 接着一个 |
[1:09:37] | until one terrible morning you wake up and realize | 直到一天早晨你发现 |
[1:09:40] | that revenge has become your whole life | 复仇已经成为你整个的生活 |
[1:09:44] | and you won’t know why. | 你不知道这一切如何发生 |
[1:09:47] | You can’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[1:09:49] | Your family wasn’t killed by a maniac. | 你的家人被一个疯子残杀 |
[1:09:53] | Yes, they were. | 是的 |
[1:09:55] | We’re the same. | 跟我一样 |
[1:09:57] | If we’re the same, help me. Train me, let me be your partner. | 如果一样 何不帮助我 训练我 让我做你的搭档 |
[1:10:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:06] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:10:08] | You still have a choice. | 你还有别的选择 |
[1:10:10] | Look, Bruce | 听着布鲁斯 |
[1:10:12] | I’m a part of this, like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我已经成为这个事情的一部分 |
[1:10:32] | Tonight all of Gotham society has turned out for Edward Nygma’s | 今晚整个纽约社交界都来参加他的宴会 |
[1:10:37] | gala unveiling of his New Improved Box. | 庆祝他的新产品Box的发布 |
[1:10:41] | Thanks, Al. | 谢谢你阿尔 |
[1:10:43] | My pleasure, sir. | 是我的荣幸 先生 |
[1:10:44] | They’ll be dining and dancing the night away | 他们将要宴聚 跳舞到天亮 |
[1:10:46] | on the glamorous roof of the Ritz Gotham. | 在纽约里兹饭店的屋顶上 |
[1:11:01] | What’s it like to have your face on the cover of every magazine? | 你的脸出现在所有杂志的所有角落你有何感想? |
[1:11:05] | Edward, how does it feel to be the city’s newest, most eligible bachelor? | 爱德华 成为这个城市新进的钻石王老五有何感想? |
[1:11:10] | Gotham must know! | 纽约必须知道! |
[1:11:13] | There’s Bruce Wayne! | 那是布鲁斯威恩! |
[1:11:16] | Brucie! | 布鲁斯! |
[1:11:19] | Oh, Eddie, he is too cute! | 哦 爱迪 他真伶俐! |
[1:11:22] | How come you don’t look so good in that suit? | 你穿这个套装怎就找不到这个感觉? |
[1:11:25] | Shut up. You’re here to work! | 闭嘴 你是来工作的! |
[1:11:28] | How’s my mole? | 我的胎记如何? |
[1:11:29] | Fine. | 很好 |
[1:11:31] | What about rumors of a Nygma Tech takeover of Wayne Enterprises? | Nygma技术收购威恩娱乐的传言你如何评价? |
[1:11:34] | Nygma Tech stock is outselling Wayne Enterprises 2 to 1. | Nygma技术的股票比威恩娱乐超卖一倍 |
[1:11:37] | Are you yesterday’s news, Bruce? | 你昨天的新闻吧 布鲁斯? |
[1:11:41] | Bruce, old man. | 布鲁斯 老先生 |
[1:11:43] | The press wonders what it’s like to be outsold, outclassed, out-coiffed and | 报道说到超卖 超值 超量 |
[1:11:49] | generally outdone in every way. | 超任何地方 |
[1:11:52] | Hello, Edward. Congratulations. | 你好 爱德华 祝贺你 |
[1:11:54] | Great party. Nice suit. | 盛大的宴会 漂亮的套装 |
[1:11:57] | Wit. Good. | 好 |
[1:12:00] | And you are? | 你呢? |
[1:12:01] | Chase. | 切斯 |
[1:12:04] | And what a grand pursuit you must be. | 你一定在进行一个非常重要的工作 |
[1:12:09] | I’m Bruce Wayne, Miss? | 我是布鲁斯威恩 小姐 ? |
[1:12:13] | You can call me anything you want. | 你可以随便叫我 |
[1:12:17] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士先生们 |
[1:12:19] | the future! | 未来! |
[1:12:21] | My New Improved Box offers fully-interactive holographic fantasies. | 我新近开发的Box将提供给你全新的交互全息幻象 |
[1:12:46] | Edward, you’re dashing and a genius. | 爱德华 你真是天才 |
[1:12:50] | How do you create these images, hon? | 你怎样创造出这些影象的 宝贝? |
[1:12:53] | That, my dear, is my little secret. | 那个 亲爱的 是我的小秘密 |
[1:13:03] | Fully-interactive holographs. | 交互式全息图 |
[1:13:05] | Only a high-frequency carrier wave, beamed into the brain | 定向高频载波 射入大脑 |
[1:13:08] | could create such images. | 就能够创造这些影象 |
[1:13:10] | And you wish you thought of it. | 你想研究一下 |
[1:13:13] | Don’t be a sore loser. | 不要做痛苦的失败者 |
[1:13:15] | Step inside. Give it a try. | 走进去 试试看 |
[1:13:19] | If you can introduce images into the mind, what stops you from | 如果你能够让影象进入思想 还有啥东西可以阻挡你 |
[1:13:23] | extracting images out of the mind? | 把影象从思想里提取出来? |
[1:13:28] | Too timid to try my machine? Just say so. | 不敢试用我的机器?只能这样说 |
[1:13:34] | Shall we dance? | 跳个舞? |
[1:13:56] | Naughty, naughty. | 调皮鬼 调皮鬼 |
[1:13:59] | Looking for something? | 找东西? |
[1:14:01] | I was just wondering how you turn it off. | 只是在想如何关掉它 |
[1:14:07] | Clever. | 好 |
[1:14:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:10] | My pleasure. | 不用谢 |
[1:14:41] | Good evening, Mr. Wayne. | 晚上好 威恩先生 |
[1:14:44] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:14:48] | Tell me your | 告诉我你的 |
[1:14:50] | dreams. | 梦 |
[1:14:53] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[1:14:55] | your fantasies. | 你的幻想 |
[1:14:58] | Tell me your secrets. | 告诉我你的秘密 |
[1:15:03] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[1:15:05] | your deepest | 你最深 |
[1:15:07] | darkest | 最黑暗的 |
[1:15:09] | fears. | 恐惧 |
[1:15:41] | Relax, folks! | 大家放松! |
[1:15:42] | It’s only an old-fashioned low-tech stick-up! | 只是老派的 低技术的强盗! |
[1:15:46] | We’re interested in the basics! | 我门感兴趣的东西是: |
[1:15:48] | Cash, jewelry, cellular telephones. | 现金 珠宝 移动电话 |
[1:15:51] | Hand them over nice and quietly, and no one will be hurt! | 快点安静地交出来 不会受到伤害! |
[1:16:00] | Emergency, Alfred. | 紧急 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:16:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:16:06] | Be calm, everybody! | 大家安静! |
[1:16:08] | Just stay calm! | 保持安静! |
[1:16:09] | Excuse me! | 很抱歉! |
[1:16:14] | You’re ruining my big party! Are you insane?! | 你毁掉我的宴会! 你有病? |
[1:16:18] | We’re sick of waiting for you to deliver Batman. | 等你把蝙蝠侠送过来等的心焦 |
[1:16:21] | Patience, O Bifurcated One. | 耐心的 双重人 |
[1:16:23] | Patience, hell, we want him dead! | 耐心 去他的 我想让他死 |
[1:16:25] | And nothing brings out the Batman like a little murder and mayhem! | 一次小小的伤害和谋杀最有效 |
[1:16:29] | You could have let me in on the caper. | 你会让我被抓住的 |
[1:16:32] | We could have organized it, planned it pre-sold the movie rights! | 可以组织 计划 预售电影改编权 |
[1:16:49] | Your entrance was good, his was better. | 你的出场不错 他的更好 |
[1:17:00] | The difference? | 不同在哪里? |
[1:17:01] | Showmanship! | 表演技巧 |
[1:17:10] | Emergency, Alfred. | 紧急 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:17:12] | Oh, sir | 是的 先生 |
[1:17:14] | I could be fired for this. | 我能先点火 |
[1:17:17] | I’ll go back to Buckingham Palace. | 也许我得回到白金汉宫 |
[1:17:32] | All right, boys! Phase Two! | 好 孩子们内第二阶段 |
[1:17:38] | My place, midnight. | 半夜 我的地方 |
[1:18:52] | Nothing like a bad case of gas! | 不会有比瓦斯更坏的环境啦 |
[1:19:27] | Why can’t you just die?! | 你怎就老不肯死? |
[1:20:22] | Hi. | 喂 |
[1:20:30] | What were you doing?! | 你在干啥? |
[1:20:32] | You got a real gratitude problem, you know that? | 你处于一种无法感谢的尴尬境地你可知道? |
[1:20:35] | I need a name. Batboy? Knight Wing? | 我得起个名 蝙蝠小子? 飞武士? |
[1:20:38] | What’s a good sidekick name? | 搭档该起个怎样的名? |
[1:20:40] | “Dick Grayson, college student. “ | “迪克格雷森 大学生” |
[1:20:43] | Screw you! | 滚蛋吧 |
[1:20:44] | I saved your life. You owe me. | 我救你 你欠我的 |
[1:20:46] | You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你会让自己被杀死的 |
[1:20:49] | I’m your new partner. | 我是你的搭档 |
[1:20:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:52] | Whenever you go out at night, I’ll be watching. Where Batman goes, I’ll go. | 你晚上到哪里 我都会看着 蝙蝠侠到哪里 我都会跟着 |
[1:20:56] | How will you stop me? | 你如何阻止我? |
[1:20:59] | I can stop you. | 我能的 |
[1:21:05] | Hang this next to the Batsuit | 把这个跟蝙蝠装挂到一起 |
[1:21:07] | where it belongs. | 它属于那里 |
[1:21:13] | You’re encouraging him. | 你鼓励他 |
[1:21:16] | Young men with a mind for revenge need little encouragement. | 怀着复仇之心的年轻人要给一点鼓励 |
[1:21:20] | They need guidance. | 他们需要引导 |
[1:21:23] | You, above all, should know the consequences of the life you choose. | 你 首先必须知道你的生活是你自己选择的 |
[1:21:35] | Even Chase calls being Batman a curse. | 甚至切斯都说蝙蝠侠是在受罪 |
[1:21:39] | Perhaps the lady’s just what the doctor ordered. | 也许这位小姐就是一种医治方法 |
[1:21:42] | She seems lovely and wise. | 她看上去可爱聪慧 |
[1:21:45] | I’ve never been in love before. | 以前我从未爱过 |
[1:21:48] | Go to her. | 去找她 |
[1:21:51] | Tell her how you feel. | 把感情告诉她 |
[1:21:53] | She wants Batman, not Bruce Wayne. | 她想要的是蝙蝠侠 不是布鲁斯威恩 |
[1:21:56] | Let her decide. | 让她决定 |
[1:22:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:55] | I can’t believe this. | 我无法相信 |
[1:22:57] | I’ve imagined this moment since I first saw you. | 我从第一次见你就盼望这个时刻 |
[1:23:01] | Your eyes | 你的眼睛 |
[1:23:03] | your lips. | 嘴唇 |
[1:23:06] | Your body. | 身体 |
[1:23:10] | And now I have you and | 现在我能够得到 |
[1:23:13] | I’m wishing you were somebody else. | 但我却希望这是另外一个人 |
[1:23:22] | I guess a girl has to grow up sometime. | 我猜想总有一天女孩会长大 |
[1:23:26] | I’ve met someone. | 我碰到一个人 |
[1:23:34] | He’s not you. | 他不是你 |
[1:23:38] | I hope you can understand. | 希望你理解 |
[1:23:45] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[1:23:52] | Well | 好吧 |
[1:24:15] | That’s just what I said. | 那正是我说的 |
[1:24:18] | Then I taught my doggie a new trick: | 那时我在教我的小狗狗一个新玩意: |
[1:24:21] | How to map the human mind. | 如何勾画出人心 |
[1:24:23] | Would you like to see what Bruce Wayne has in his head? | 你想看到布鲁斯威恩脑袋里的东西不想? |
[1:24:41] | Riddle me this: | 猜猜我这个: |
[1:24:43] | What kind of man | 哪个人 |
[1:24:45] | has bats on the brain? | 脑袋里有蝙蝠在飞? |
[1:24:51] | – Go ahead. You can say it. – You’re a genius. | – 来吧 你猜的到 -你是个天才 |
[1:24:54] | Oh, stop. | 停下 |
[1:24:59] | So, from this day on | 因此 从今天起 |
[1:25:01] | Batman is no more. | 蝙蝠侠不再存在 |
[1:25:06] | You can’t just quit. | 你不可以退出 |
[1:25:07] | There’s monsters out there. Batman has to protect the innocent. | 外头还有罪恶 蝙蝠侠必须保护无辜者 |
[1:25:11] | I’ve dedicated my life to helping strangers I’ve never met. | 我已经把自己献身给帮助我不认识的人 |
[1:25:15] | Faces I’ve never seen. | 我从未见过的脸 |
[1:25:17] | Well | 好 |
[1:25:19] | the innocent aren’t faceless anymore. | 无辜者不会再无脸 |
[1:25:22] | You can’t tell me what to do with the rest of my life. | 你不能告诉我我的余生该怎样干 |
[1:25:25] | My dad told me that every man goes his own way. | 我父亲对我说各人走自己的路 |
[1:25:29] | My way goes to Two-Face. | 我的路通向双脸 |
[1:25:31] | You must help me. | 你必须帮助我 |
[1:25:33] | And if you do find Harvey | 如果你找到哈维 |
[1:25:36] | and then kill him | 把他杀掉 |
[1:25:37] | what next? | 那以后呢? |
[1:25:42] | Exactly. | 当然 |
[1:25:44] | Then you’d be alone, like me. | 你会象我一样孤独 |
[1:25:49] | No, you must let this go. | 不 你必须让我去做 |
[1:25:52] | Listen to me, I’m your friend. | 听我说 我是你的朋友 |
[1:25:54] | I don’t need a friend, I need a partner. | 我不需要一个朋友 我需要一个搭档 |
[1:25:56] | Two-Face has got to pay. | 双脸必须偿还 |
[1:26:00] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:26:03] | Chase is coming for dinner. I’m going to tell her | 切斯来吃晚饭 我会告诉她 |
[1:26:07] | everything. | 所有的一切 |
[1:26:11] | Come upstairs. We’ll talk. | 上楼来 好好谈谈 |
[1:26:28] | – Good evening. – Good evening. | – 晚上好 -晚上好 |
[1:26:31] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[1:26:32] | Happy Halloween to you. | 万圣节快乐 |
[1:27:08] | I asked you here tonight because there’s something I wanted to tell you. | 我让你今晚到这里来是想告诉你一些事情 |
[1:27:14] | I wanted to tell you something too. | 我也想告诉你一些事情 |
[1:27:17] | What I wanted | 我想的是… |
[1:27:19] | Go ahead, you first. | 说下去 你先 |
[1:27:26] | Trick or treat! | 是一个诡计 |
[1:27:29] | All my life I have been | 我一直以来 |
[1:27:32] | attracted to a certain kind of man. | 都被一个真正的男人吸引 |
[1:27:35] | The wrong kind. | 其实是错的 |
[1:27:37] | And look what I do for a living. | 看看我过的生活 |
[1:27:42] | And since | 自从 |
[1:27:44] | since I met you, I | 自从遇见你 我 |
[1:27:48] | Oh, God. | 哦 天 |
[1:27:50] | Why am I so nervous? | 我是不是发神经? |
[1:28:00] | Don’t eat too much tonight or you’ll be sick in your beds. | 今晚别吃的太多 会在床上生病的 |
[1:28:35] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[1:28:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎样? |
[1:28:53] | It’s happening again. | 又来啦 |
[1:28:55] | Flashes. | 闪光 |
[1:28:57] | My parents’ death. | 我家人的死 |
[1:29:00] | Your memories are trying to surface. | 你的记忆想冲出来 |
[1:29:02] | I want to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[1:29:04] | Something I’ve never told anyone. | 我以前从未对别人说过 |
[1:29:06] | It’s all right. | 好的 |
[1:29:08] | It’s all right. I’m here. | 放松 我在这里 |
[1:29:16] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:29:22] | The night of my parents’ wake | 我家人的守丧夜 |
[1:29:24] | the priest’s words gave no comfort. | 神甫的话不能让我平静 |
[1:29:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:29:31] | There, on my father’s desk | 我父亲的书桌 |
[1:29:34] | the red book. | 红皮书 |
[1:29:36] | His journal. | 他的日记 |
[1:29:38] | He wrote in it every day. | 他天天写的 |
[1:29:40] | But now he’d never write in it again. | 但现在他无法再写 |
[1:29:44] | At that moment I knew | 那一刻我知道 |
[1:29:46] | my life would never be the same. | 我的生活会有所不同 |
[1:29:55] | I raced out into the storm | 我跑到外头暴风雨里 |
[1:29:58] | trying to outrun the rage. | 想摆脱愤怒 |
[1:30:00] | The pain. | 痛苦 |
[1:30:02] | Then I fell. | 我感觉到 |
[1:30:05] | I fell forever. | 我始终感觉到 |
[1:30:09] | The cave was monstrous. | 巨大的黑洞 |
[1:30:12] | It must have been there for centuries. | 一定在那里有上万年 |
[1:30:17] | And there | 那里头 |
[1:30:19] | deep in the shadows | 深深的阴影 |
[1:30:22] | I saw | 我看见 |
[1:30:26] | It was coming toward me. | 有东西朝我逼近 |
[1:30:28] | I was scared at first, but only at first. | 一开始我害怕 只是一开始 |
[1:30:33] | The figure in the dark was my destiny. | 黑暗中的影子是我的注定 |
[1:30:37] | It would change my life forever. | 这个改变我的生活 |
[1:30:41] | I would use its image to strike terror into the hearts of those who did evil. | 我把这个与罪犯心中的恐惧相对抗 |
[1:30:46] | I would ensure what happened to me would never happen to anyone else. | 我想让这些事情不再在别人身上发生 |
[1:30:51] | I would have my revenge. | 我要报仇 |
[1:30:57] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想对我说的是? |
[1:31:02] | I’m | 我是 |
[1:31:38] | Twick or tweet! | 小鬼登门! |
[1:31:47] | Trick. | 诡计 |
[1:31:55] | Remember the plan? | 记住计划? |
[1:31:57] | Seize and capture. | 要活捉 |
[1:31:59] | No killing. | 不要杀死 |
[1:32:00] | That goes double for you. | 可以让你增加力量 |
[1:32:05] | If I was a superhero | 如果我是超级英雄 |
[1:32:08] | where would I hide? | 我会躲到哪里? |
[1:32:15] | Spank me. | 打屁股 |
[1:32:29] | Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Intruder alert! | 紧急警报 紧急警报 |
[1:32:35] | Intruder alert! Intruder alert! | 紧急警报 紧急警报 |
[1:32:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:32:49] | Now, that’s impressive! | 现在 是留下印记的时候啦 |
[1:33:07] | It’s always risky introducing a tamed animal into the wild. | 把驯服的动物带到旷野里总是有危险 |
[1:33:25] | They may have trouble adapting to their new environment. | 他们对适应新环境有困难 |
[1:34:07] | Somebody tell the fat lady | 可有人告诉胖姐姐 |
[1:34:09] | she’s on in five. | 她只有5岁 |
[1:34:29] | “Joygasm! ” Joygasm! | |
[1:34:53] | Get the girl! | 抓住女孩 |
[1:35:06] | Don’t kill him. | 不要杀他 |
[1:35:10] | If you kill him | 如果杀掉他 |
[1:35:20] | he won’t learn nothing. | 他就无法学习事情啦 |
[1:35:57] | Master Bruce! | 布鲁斯先生! |
[1:36:07] | How are you, young man? | 你怎样 年轻人? |
[1:36:10] | You haven’t called me that for a long time. | 你一直不来叫我 |
[1:36:13] | Old habits die hard. | 顽固的老习惯 |
[1:36:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好? |
[1:36:18] | Where’s Chase? | 切斯在哪里? |
[1:36:20] | I’m afraid they’ve taken her. | 恐怕被抓走啦 |
[1:36:22] | Master Dick has run away. | 迪克少爷走掉啦 |
[1:36:25] | The cave has been destroyed. | 洞穴被破坏 |
[1:36:28] | And there’s another riddle. | 又有一个谜语 |
[1:36:41] | I’m coming, my sweet. | 我来啦 宝贝 |
[1:36:47] | Like the jacket? | 喜不喜欢这件夹克? |
[1:36:49] | It keeps me safe when I’m | 会让我很安全的当我 |
[1:36:51] | jogging at night. | 晚上出去跑步 |
[1:36:54] | Batman will come for me. | 蝙蝠侠会来救我 |
[1:36:57] | Batman? | 蝙蝠侠? |
[1:36:59] | Batman, you say? | 你说蝙蝠侠? |
[1:37:02] | Coming for you? | 来救你? |
[1:37:07] | I’m | 我可 |
[1:37:09] | counting on it. | 算到这一点 |
[1:37:15] | What is that? Where’s it coming from? | 这个怎样一回事? 从哪里弄来的? |
[1:37:19] | There! | 那里! |
[1:37:20] | Who’s doing that? | 谁干的? |
[1:37:23] | The Riddler! | 谜语者 |
[1:37:25] | “We’re five little items of an everyday sort. | “我们是日常所见的5件物品 |
[1:37:30] | “You’ll find us all in a tennis court. “ | “你可以在网球场找得到” |
[1:37:33] | In | 在 |
[1:37:34] | A-E-I-O-U | A-E-I-O-U. |
[1:37:37] | Vowels. | 元音 |
[1:37:38] | Not entirely unclever, sir. | 并非不聪明 先生 |
[1:37:40] | But what do a clock, a match, chess pawns | 但跟钟 火柴 棋子有何关系 |
[1:37:43] | and vowels have in common? What do these riddles mean? | 共有的元音 谜语意味着 |
[1:37:46] | Every riddle contains a number and they arrived in this order: | 谜语都有一个数字 顺序是: |
[1:37:49] | 13 1 8 13, 1, 8 | |
[1:37:52] | and 5. | 和 5 |
[1:37:53] | 13, 1, 8 and 5. | 13 1 8 和 5 |
[1:37:56] | Meaning? | 意味着? |
[1:37:57] | Letters of the alphabet? | 字母表 |
[1:37:59] | Of course, 13 is M. | 当然 13是M |
[1:38:01] | 1 would be A, 8 would be H and 5 would be E. | 1是A 8是H 还有 5是E |
[1:38:05] | M-A-H-E | M-A-H-E. |
[1:38:08] | Perhaps 1 and 8 are 18. | 也许1和8是18 |
[1:38:11] | 18 is “R. “ | 18是R |
[1:38:14] | M-R-E | M-R-E. |
[1:38:17] | How about | 你觉得这个怎样 |
[1:38:19] | “Mr. E?” | “E先生”? |
[1:38:20] | – Mystery? – Another name for mystery? | – 秘密? – 秘密的另一个说法? |
[1:38:22] | Enigma | Enigma. |
[1:38:24] | Mr. E. Nygma. | E Nygma先生 |
[1:38:26] | Edward Nygma | Edward Nygma. |
[1:38:28] | Stickley’s suicide was obviously a computer-generated forgery. | Stickley的自杀是电脑伪造的 |
[1:38:32] | You really are quite bright, despite what people say. | 你确实很聪明 不管别人怎样说 |
[1:38:36] | Are all the Batsuits destroyed? | 蝙蝠装都被毁掉啦? |
[1:38:39] | All except the prototype with the sonar modifications. But it’s not tested. | 还有声纳改装的那个 但未经测试 |
[1:38:44] | Tonight’s a good night. | 今晚很好 |
[1:38:58] | What do you suggest? By sea | 你有何建议?海水 |
[1:39:02] | or by air? | 还是通过空气? |
[1:39:08] | Why not both. | 何不两者兼具? |
[1:39:19] | Who’s your tailor? | 你的裁缝是谁? |
[1:39:20] | I took the liberty, sir. | 借用你的 先生 |
[1:39:25] | “R?” R? | |
[1:39:26] | What’s that stand for? | 代表意思是? |
[1:39:30] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[1:39:32] | Riddler and Two-Face can make a pretty lethal combination. | 谜语者和双脸得到一对死亡对手 |
[1:39:35] | You can use a hand. | 你可以用一只手 |
[1:39:37] | Two against two are better odds. | 2对2比较合理 |
[1:39:40] | I can’t promise I won’t kill Harvey. | 我一定会杀掉哈维 |
[1:39:43] | A man’s got to go his own way. | “男人要走自己的路” |
[1:39:45] | A friend taught me that. | 一个朋友这样对我说过 |
[1:39:48] | Not just a friend. | 不仅仅是一个朋友 |
[1:39:52] | A partner. | 一个搭档 |
[1:40:27] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来的 |
[1:40:29] | Shut it down. | 关上吧 |
[1:40:41] | Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:40:49] | Hey, go! | 嘿 向前冲吧 |
[1:41:22] | A-14 | A-14. |
[1:41:29] | Hit! | 对 |
[1:41:30] | Sweet! | 好 |
[1:41:32] | B-12 | B-12. |
[1:41:36] | Hit! | 对 |
[1:41:38] | My favorite vitamin. | 我喜欢维生素 |
[1:41:50] | That sinking feeling. | 被淹的感受 |
[1:41:52] | I like this game. | 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[1:41:53] | C-9 | C-9! |
[1:42:05] | You sunk my battleship! | 你沉掉我的战舰 |
[1:42:08] | Who, me? | 谁 我? |
[1:42:34] | This is your captain speaking. | 这是你的船长说的 |
[1:42:36] | Please return to your seats. We will be experiencing turbulence. | 回到你的座位上 要遭遇紊流 |
[1:42:47] | I got him! | 我抓到他啦 |
[1:42:56] | I hope they can find the little black box. | 我希望能够找到黑匣子 |
[1:43:44] | Now | 现在 |
[1:43:47] | the real game begins. | 真正的游戏开始啦 |
[1:43:57] | Holy rusted metal, Batman! | 全是生锈的金属 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:44:00] | The ground, it’s all metal. | 海底 全是金属 |
[1:44:02] | It’s full of holes. Holy. | 全是洞穴 洞 |
[1:44:10] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:44:13] | The whole island’s moving! | 整个岛在移动 |
[1:45:01] | Looking for us? | 找我们? |
[1:45:08] | For my mother! | 这个为我妈 |
[1:45:10] | My father! | 这是为我爸 |
[1:45:14] | My brother! | 为我哥 |
[1:45:16] | And this is for me! | 这个是为我自己 |
[1:45:49] | Finally, justice is served! | 最终 正义会实现 |
[1:45:53] | Let us die! | 让我死 |
[1:46:03] | You’re a man after our own heart, son! | 你会继承我的心 儿子 |
[1:46:06] | I’ll see you in hell! | 我会在地狱见到你 |
[1:46:14] | I’d rather see you in jail! | 我更想在监狱见到你 |
[1:46:20] | Oh, good boy. Good boy. | 哦 好孩子 好孩子 |
[1:46:23] | The Bat’s taught you well. | 蝙蝠把你调教的不错 |
[1:46:25] | Noble. | 尊贵 |
[1:46:26] | Stupid | 愚蠢 |
[1:46:28] | but noble. | 但尊贵 |
[1:47:14] | Riddle me this. | 猜猜这个 |
[1:47:16] | Riddle me that. | 猜猜那个 |
[1:47:18] | Who’s afraid of the big black bat? | 谁害怕大黑蝠? |
[1:47:22] | No more tricks, Edward. | 不要再耍诡计 爱德华 |
[1:47:24] | Very well, then. | 很好 那 |
[1:47:30] | Let’s get real. | 来真家伙吧 |
[1:47:32] | Release Chase. This is between us. | 放掉切斯 这是你我之间的事情 |
[1:47:35] | And me | 我 |
[1:47:36] | and me! | 而我 |
[1:47:40] | You’ve sucked Gotham’s brain waves and now you’ve devised a way to read minds. | 你吸取纽约人的脑电波 现在你可以阅读人的思想 |
[1:47:47] | You betcha! | 当然 |
[1:47:49] | Soon my little Box will be on countless TV’s around the world | 很快我的小盒子会遍布整个世界的电视机 |
[1:47:54] | feeding me credit card numbers | 给我带来信用卡 |
[1:47:57] | bank codes | 银行帐号 |
[1:47:58] | sexual fantasies | 性幻想 |
[1:48:00] | and little white lies. | 和小小的白色谎言 |
[1:48:03] | Into my head they’ll go. | 他们会走进我的头脑 |
[1:48:05] | Victory is inevitable. | 成功是可以想见的 |
[1:48:08] | For if knowledge is power | 因为知识的力量是无穷的 |
[1:48:11] | then a god | 所以上帝 |
[1:48:13] | am | 就是 |
[1:48:15] | I! | 我! |
[1:48:23] | Was that over the top? I can never tell. | 那是否就是最高理想?我现在还不能告诉你 |
[1:48:29] | By the way, I’ve seen your mind. Freak! | 顺便告诉你 我还要看看你的思想 畸形怪物 |
[1:48:33] | Yours is the greatest riddle of all! | 你是最大的谜语 |
[1:48:35] | Can Bruce Wayne and Batman ever truly coexist? | 布鲁斯威恩跟蝙蝠侠是否能共存? |
[1:48:39] | We’ll find out today! | 今天将要揭晓 |
[1:48:42] | But first, let’s meet our contestants. | 但首先 请出不同意见者 |
[1:48:46] | Behind curtain | 帘布之后 |
[1:48:49] | number one | 第一位 |
[1:48:54] | the absolutely fabulous Dr. Chase Meridian! | 才华惊人的切斯 玛瑞迪安博士 |
[1:48:58] | She enjoys hiking, manicures | 她喜欢徒步旅行 修剪指甲 |
[1:49:00] | and foolishly hopes to be the love of Bruce’s life. | 痴痴的想成为布鲁斯生活中的爱 |
[1:49:09] | Number two: | 第二位 |
[1:49:15] | Fatman’s one and only partner. | 肥蝙蝠的一个也是唯一一个搭档 |
[1:49:17] | This acrobat turned orphan | 这个杂耍戏子和孤儿 |
[1:49:19] | likes Saturday morning cartoons and dreams of one day being | 喜欢星期六早上的动画片 幻想有一天 |
[1:49:23] | bare-naked with a girl. | 跟一个女孩赤身裸体在一起 |
[1:49:29] | And below these contestants | 在这些不同意见者的下头 |
[1:49:31] | my personal favorite: | 是我的一点个人爱好: |
[1:49:34] | a watery grave. | 水的地狱 |
[1:49:38] | Just one little touch | 轻轻的一按 |
[1:49:40] | and five seconds later these two players are | 五秒钟以后2个参加者就要 |
[1:49:43] | gull feed on the rocks below. | 葬身在岩石上 |
[1:49:48] | Not enough time to save them both. | 不够时间两个一起救 |
[1:49:55] | Which one will it be, Batman? | 蝙蝠侠 你救哪个? |
[1:49:57] | Bruce’s love? | 布鲁斯的爱人? |
[1:49:59] | Or the Dark Knight’s junior partner? | 还是黑夜武士的小搭档? |
[1:50:04] | There is no way for me to save them or myself. | 想不出办法如何救他和我自己 |
[1:50:08] | It’s all one giant death-trap. | 是一个巨大的死亡陷阱 |
[1:50:11] | Judges? | 决定? |
[1:50:13] | I’m sorry. Your answer must be in the form of a question. | 抱歉 你的回答必须用提问的形式 |
[1:50:16] | But thanks for playing. | 不过谢谢你的参加 |
[1:50:18] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:50:20] | I have a riddle. | 我有一个给你的题 |
[1:50:22] | For me? | 给我? |
[1:50:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:50:29] | Tell me. | 说说吧 |
[1:50:34] | I see without seeing. | 我看不用看 |
[1:50:37] | To me, darkness is as clear as daylight. | 对我而言 黑夜跟白天一样清楚 |
[1:50:41] | What am I? | 我是谁? |
[1:50:44] | Please! | 请 |
[1:50:46] | You’re as blind as a bat! | 你是个瞎蝙蝠 |
[1:50:49] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[1:51:27] | Bummer! | 混蛋 |
[1:52:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:52:48] | All those heroics for nothing. | 那些大话都毫无意义 |
[1:52:50] | No more riddles, no more curtains one and two. | 不再出题 不再有帘子和第一第二 |
[1:52:53] | Just plain curtains! | 只有彻底的结束 |
[1:52:57] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你忘记一件事情? |
[1:52:59] | Your coin. | 硬币 |
[1:53:02] | You’re always of two minds. | 你总是有两颗心 |
[1:53:05] | Yes, of course. You’re right. | 是的 当然 你是对的 |
[1:53:08] | Emotion’s always the enemy of justice. | 感情是正确判断之敌 |
[1:53:11] | You’ve always been a good friend. | 你总是一个好朋友 |
[1:53:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:54:02] | Why can’t I | 为何我不能 |
[1:54:03] | kill you? | 杀掉你? |
[1:54:08] | Too many questions. | 太多问题 |
[1:54:11] | Too many questions. | 太多问题 |
[1:54:13] | Poor Edward. | 可怜的爱德华 |
[1:54:15] | I had to save them both. | 我必须救两个 |
[1:54:17] | You see, I’m both Bruce Wayne and Batman. | 你知道 我既是布鲁斯又是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:54:21] | Not because I have to be. | 不是因为不得不 |
[1:54:23] | Now | 现在 |
[1:54:25] | because I choose to be. | 这是我的选择 |
[1:54:50] | Thank you for responding to my request for a consultation, Dr. Meridian. | 谢谢你前来帮助我会诊 玛瑞迪安博士 |
[1:54:55] | Edward Nygma | 爱德华 |
[1:54:56] | has been screaming for hours that he knows the true identity | 连续几个小时尖叫说他知道 |
[1:55:00] | of Batman. | 蝙蝠侠的真实身份 |
[1:55:16] | Edward? | 爱德华? |
[1:55:18] | Who | 谁 |
[1:55:19] | is it? | 是谁? |
[1:55:23] | It’s Dr. Meridian. Chase. | 我是切斯博士 |
[1:55:27] | Do you remember me? | 你可记得我? |
[1:55:31] | How could I forget? | 我怎能忘记? |
[1:55:34] | Dr. Burton tells me | 伯顿博士告诉我 |
[1:55:37] | you know who Batman is. | 你知道蝙蝠侠是谁 |
[1:55:40] | I can’t tell you if you don’t say, “please. “ | 我可以告诉你只要你不对我说”请” |
[1:55:45] | Edward, please. | 爱德华 请 |
[1:55:46] | Who is Batman? | 谁是蝙蝠侠? |
[1:55:51] | I’m | 我 |
[1:55:52] | Batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:56:20] | Your secret is safe. | 秘密安全啦 |
[1:56:22] | He is definitely a wacko. | 他完全精神失常 |
[1:56:25] | Wacko. | “精神失常?” |
[1:56:27] | Is that a technical term? | 是一个专业说法? |
[1:56:29] | Listen | 听着 |
[1:56:34] | I won’t need this anymore. | 我不再需要这个 |
[1:56:39] | Thank you for giving me a new dream. | 谢谢你给我新的梦 |
[1:56:59] | Don’t work too late. | 不要工作太晚 |