| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [00:13] | I don’t know, maybe like 60. | 我也不知道 大概六十吧 | 
| [00:17] | How is that my fault? Business is slow. | 怎么是我的错了呢 现在就是生意不好 | 
| [00:24] | Shoot. | 见鬼 | 
| [00:26] | What? Not you. | 什么 不是说你 | 
| [00:29] | No, I ain’t hiding nothing. | 没有 我没什么要瞒你的 | 
| [00:32] | Well, hey, I got an idea for you. | 对了 我有个想法 | 
| [00:33] | How about you put on these heels | 要不你穿上我这双高跟鞋 | 
| [00:34] | and let’s see how much money you make. | 然后看看你能赚多少 | 
| [00:37] | Well, until you start earning better than me, | 除非你赚得比我多 | 
| [00:39] | we got nothing to talk about, ok? | 否则我们没什么好谈的 好吗 | 
| [00:41] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [02:01] | It’s the ninth inning. | 那是第九回合 | 
| [02:03] | Bases are loaded. | 已经满垒 | 
| [02:04] | Do you believe it, sports fans? | 棒球迷们 你们能相信吗 | 
| [02:06] | On the mound is future hall-of-fame Kai Struthers, | 我们的明日之星凯·斯特拉瑟斯正站在投手区 | 
| [02:09] | pitching to his own grandpa. | 向他的外公投球 | 
| [02:12] | The count is 3 and 2. | 现在比分是3比2 | 
| [02:13] | Will Kai be able to handle the pressure? | 凯能应对面前的压力吗 | 
| [02:16] | He winds up, here’s the pitch– | 他扭转身体 投球 | 
| [02:18] | A perfect strike! | 好球 | 
| [02:20] | The cubs win! The cubs win! Yay! | 小家伙赢了 小家伙赢了 | 
| [02:24] | Kai! | 凯 | 
| [02:26] | Now that you’ve won the world series, | 既然都赢了棒球联赛 | 
| [02:27] | I need you to go pick up all your presents, ok? | 我希望你去把所有礼物都收拾好 好吗 | 
| [02:29] | Ok, dad. Thanks for the mitt, grandpa. | 好的 爸爸 谢谢你送我的手套 外公 | 
| [02:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [02:33] | Subito! Subito! Subito! Come on. | 快快快 加油 | 
| [02:36] | Ohh, and he even speaks Italian. | 他还会说意大利语 | 
| [02:39] | Well, that’s what happens | 这是自然的 | 
| [02:40] | when an American pianist marries an Italian basketball player. | 因为美国钢琴家嫁给了意大利篮球运动员 | 
| [02:44] | Perfecto. | 完美 | 
| [02:46] | Kai is so happy you’re here, | 你能来凯开心极了 | 
| [02:48] | especially since Joy couldn’t be. | 特别再加上乔伊没法回来 | 
| [02:50] | Speaking of which, where is that wayward daughter of mine | 说到那个 我家的犟姑娘现在 | 
| [02:54] | reporting from now? | 在哪儿做报道 | 
| [02:55] | Sierra Leone. | 塞拉利昂[西非国家] | 
| [02:56] | She got stuck in customs. | 她被卡在海关了 | 
| [02:58] | It killed her to miss this party today, but, | 错过今天的聚会她很难过 | 
| [03:01] | work, you know? | 但毕竟有工作 | 
| [03:02] | Oh, I can relate to that work thing. | 工作什么的我也有切身体会 | 
| [03:05] | Ooh, she would kill me | 要是她看到家里变成了这样 | 
| [03:07] | if she saw the house right now. | 保准会杀了我 | 
| [03:09] | And I’m sorry– | 我很抱歉 | 
| [03:09] | No, no, no, it’s my fault. | 不必 是我的错 | 
| [03:11] | I should know better than to come between kids and cake. | 我不该夹在小朋友和蛋糕之间的 | 
| [03:16] | Go ahead. I’ll get this. | 去开门吧 我来收拾 | 
| [03:23] | Uh, David’s still here and– | 大卫还在这儿 | 
| [03:26] | Is everything good? | 都还好吧 | 
| [03:27] | Yeah. | 还好 | 
| [03:32] | We have an unexpected guest. | 来了一位没料到的客人 | 
| [03:37] | Hayden. | 海登 | 
| [03:38] | Hello, David. | 你好 大卫 | 
| [03:40] | Grandma! | 外婆 | 
| [03:42] | Ohh, there’s my little lightning bug. Ohh… | 我家的小萤火虫 | 
| [03:48] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [03:50] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 不知道你要来 | 
| [03:52] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 | 
| [03:54] | Hayden, you told me that you weren’t going to come. | 海登 你说你不打算过来 | 
| [03:56] | I wasn’t. | 我是没打算来 | 
| [03:58] | When I heard that David was coming, | 我听说大卫要过来 | 
| [03:59] | I didn’t want to intrude. | 没想来打扰你们 | 
| [04:02] | Then I realized how foolish that was. | 然后我意识到这想法很蠢 | 
| [04:06] | I suppose we should talk, shouldn’t we? | 我想我们该谈谈 是吧 | 
| [04:10] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [04:12] | We should. | 我们该谈谈 | 
| [04:15] | Come on, Kai. | 跟我来 凯 | 
| [04:21] | 29 years. | 29年 | 
| [04:22] | 29 years you didn’t tell me that I had a daughter. | 29年来你从没告诉我 我还有个女儿 | 
| [04:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [04:29] | And when I found out, | 而我知道以后 | 
| [04:31] | I called and texted you for a week straight | 整整一周都在给你打电话发短信 | 
| [04:34] | and never got one reply. | 你都没有回复 | 
| [04:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [04:39] | You don’t have anything better to say than “You’re right”? | 除了”你说得对”就没别的可说了吗 | 
| [04:42] | No. | 没有了 | 
| [04:46] | I–I know we weren’t married long, but… | 我知道我们的婚姻持续时间不长 但 | 
| [04:51] | This isn’t like you. | 这不像你的行事风格 | 
| [04:52] | You never did anything without good reason. | 你做事总有合理的理由 | 
| [04:55] | You are right. | 你说得对 | 
| [04:57] | Then what changed now? | 那为什么你现在想法变了 | 
| [04:59] | Why did you decide to show up now? | 为什么现在决定要现身 | 
| [05:05] | Because I knew that I couldn’t keep doing this. | 因为我清楚不能再这么下去 | 
| [05:08] | That we had to get it behind us | 如果要当好凯的外公外婆 | 
| [05:10] | if we were going to be the kind of grandparents | 我们就要把过去的一切 | 
| [05:12] | that Kai deserves. | 都抛开 | 
| [05:14] | So if you have anything that you need to say, | 所以如果你有什么非说不可 | 
| [05:17] | say it now. | 现在就说 | 
| [05:27] | You never gave me a chance to be a dad. | 你从没给我为人父的机会 | 
| [05:30] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [05:31] | Because I always came second with you. | 因为我在你心中从来都不是最重要的 | 
| [05:35] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 | 
| [05:36] | It is true, David. | 就是这样的 大卫 | 
| [05:38] | It was always about the job, and you made that very clear. | 你一心只有工作 你用实际行动明确表态 | 
| [05:42] | The job came first. | 工作第一 | 
| [05:45] | So where would that leave our child? | 你心里还会放得下我们的孩子吗 | 
| [05:49] | Still, you could have given me a choice. | 但你本可以给我一个选择的机会 | 
| [05:51] | And what would you have chosen? | 那你会怎么选呢 | 
| [05:54] | Hey! Look, look, look! | 看 看 | 
| [05:56] | Sorry, I tried to keep him in the next room. | 抱歉 我想让他待在隔壁房间的 | 
| [05:58] | Oh, that’s all right. Come on, | 没关系 过来 | 
| [06:00] | show me what you’ve got there, darling. | 这是什么 宝贝 | 
| [06:02] | Stick ’em up! | 把手举起来 | 
| [06:03] | Ooh, stick ’em up. | 把手举起来 | 
| [06:04] | Ohh! That’s your voice. | 那是你的声音 | 
| [06:09] | So, uh, hey, Kai, what else can that hot rod do, huh? | 我们的小汽车还能做什么 | 
| [06:12] | Show grandpa. | 给外公看看 | 
| [06:16] | I, uh, | 我 | 
| [06:18] | I’ve gotta take this. | 这个电话我得接一下 | 
| [06:24] | Mm. Look. | 看 | 
| [06:25] | Go ahead, Hotch. | 说吧 霍奇 | 
| [06:26] | Hey. I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 | 
| [06:28] | I just got a call from sacramento P.D. | 萨克拉门托警方刚找了我 | 
| [06:29] | about two Jane Does. | 说有两具无名女尸 | 
| [06:30] | What’s the connection? | 她们有什么联系 | 
| [06:32] | Both were found in the same SrO water reserve tank. | 都在同一个单身公寓的储水箱里被发现 | 
| [06:34] | Both had their faces slashed repeatedly. | 脸部都有多次刮伤的痕迹 | 
| [06:36] | Water burial. Female offender? | 弃尸在水里 嫌犯是女性吗 | 
| [06:38] | No. Given the physical strength required, | 考虑到犯案所需的体力状况 | 
| [06:40] | we ruled it out. | 我们认为不是 | 
| [06:41] | I need you to meet us in Sacramento. | 我需要你去萨克拉门托跟我们会和 | 
| [06:45] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 好的 我就来 | 
| [06:52] | Listen, | 听着 | 
| [06:53] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [06:56] | Grandpa’s got to go. | 外公得走了 | 
| [06:58] | Already? | 这么急 | 
| [07:00] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很可惜 是的 | 
| [07:02] | Um, we’re a man down, | 已经走了一个人 | 
| [07:04] | and my team needs me. | 团队需要我 | 
| [07:06] | We totally get it. | 我们懂 | 
| [07:08] | You want some cake for the road? | 要带点蛋糕路上吃吗 | 
| [07:09] | No, no, no. I’m good. | 不了 不必了 | 
| [07:14] | I love you, kiddo. | 我爱你 小子 | 
| [07:21] | It’s good to see you, David. | 很高兴见到你 大卫 | 
| [07:23] | Maybe we can do this again some other time. | 也许我们可以下次再聚 | 
| [07:30] | Take care, Hayden. | 保重 海登 | 
| [07:46] | Dani, baby, | 达尼 宝贝 | 
| [07:49] | Where you been at, girl? | 最近都在干什么呢 妹子 | 
| [07:50] | Around. | 忙着 | 
| [07:51] | Hey, slow down. | 慢点 | 
| [07:53] | I said… | 我说… | 
| [07:55] | Slow down. | 慢点 | 
| [07:58] | How’s about a little, um, | 不如来点 | 
| [08:00] | quid pro quo? | 互帮互助 | 
| [08:01] | I’m off it. | 我不吸了 | 
| [08:03] | Girl, like you ain’t never gonna be straight. | 妹子 你可别想走上正道 | 
| [08:04] | – Let me go! – Or what? | -放开我 -不然呢 | 
| [08:06] | Hey! Enough. | 够了 | 
| [08:11] | Oh, she’s your piece? | 她是你的人了 | 
| [08:13] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [08:15] | I’ll see you around, Dani. | 回头见 达尼 | 
| [08:19] | You all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [08:20] | No. That guy’s a jerk. | 不好 那家伙是个混蛋 | 
| [08:22] | Ok. You need a ride somewhere? | 好吧 要我载你一程吗 | 
| [08:26] | Hey, no strings. Just a ride. | 不要任何回报 就送一下你 | 
| [08:29] | – My van’s right up there. – I’m good. | -我的车就停在那里 -我没事 | 
| [08:32] | Ok. Cool. | 好吧 | 
| [08:34] | Uh, just be careful. | 小心点 | 
| [08:36] | I passed some guys like your buddy a few blocks up. | 我在几个街区外也碰到了像这家伙一样的人 | 
| [08:41] | Wait, uh… | 等等 | 
| [08:43] | You swear no strings? | 真不要任何回报吗 | 
| [08:45] | Yeah, I mean, | 是的 | 
| [08:46] | I already have a girlfriend. So… | 我有女朋友了 所以 | 
| [08:54] | Oh, sorry. I forgot. Front’s full. | 抱歉 我忘了 前座满了 | 
| [08:57] | Would you mind, uh… | 你能不能 | 
| [09:04] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [09:47] | Inner Beauty | 内在美 | 
| [09:52] | “I imagine one of the reasons | “我想人们之所以 | 
| [09:53] | “people cling to their hates so stubbornly | 紧紧抓住他们的仇恨不放 | 
| [09:56] | “is because they sense once hate is gone, | 是因为他们感觉到一旦仇恨消失了 | 
| [09:59] | they will be forced to deal with pain.” | 他们只能面对剩下的痛苦” | 
| [10:01] | James Baldwin. | 詹姆斯·鲍德温[美国作家] | 
| [10:03] | The two janes does were found in an SRO reserve water tank | 两具尸体是在萨克拉门市的橡树公园社区的 | 
| [10:06] | in the Oak Park Community of Sacramento. | 一个单身公寓的储水箱中被发现的 | 
| [10:08] | That area has a high crime rate, | 那一片犯罪率很高 | 
| [10:09] | 115% higher than the national average. | 比全国平均值高出百分之十五 | 
| [10:11] | Yeah, it’s known for its drug usage. | 是啊 因毒品泛滥而出名 | 
| [10:12] | And from the track marks on our victims’ arms, | 根据死者手臂上的针孔来看 | 
| [10:14] | it’s apparent they were familiar with the needle. | 她们显然对注射器再熟悉不过了 | 
| [10:16] | So this could be a drug deal gone wrong or an angry pimp. | 所以这可能是毒品交易冲突或皮条客纠纷 | 
| [10:19] | And given the surroundings, | 根据周边环境来看 | 
| [10:20] | it’s possible these two worked as prostitutes. | 这两名死者很有可能是妓女 | 
| [10:22] | We should also consider that he’s a moral enforcer. | 我们也得考虑凶手是道德卫士的可能性 | 
| [10:24] | He could be a vigilante trying to clean up the streets. | 他可能是想要净化街头的义警 | 
| [10:26] | And Oak Park would be a target rich environment for him. | 橡树公园对他来说到处都是猎物 | 
| [10:29] | All right, when we land, JJ, meet Rossi at the crime scene. | 落地后 小洁你去犯罪现场和罗西会面 | 
| [10:31] | You two go to the M.E., and I’ll get us set up at the precinct. | 你们俩去找法医 我去辖区布置 | 
| [10:41] | – Agent Hotchner. – Detective. | -霍奇纳探员 -警探 | 
| [10:42] | – Thanks for coming out. – Of course. | -谢谢你们能来 -应该的 | 
| [10:43] | We’ve amped up patrols like you suggested. | 我们已经遵照你的建议加大了巡逻的警力 | 
| [10:45] | Good. Anything? | 很好 有什么发现 | 
| [10:46] | Nothing from the units, | 巡警没有发现 | 
| [10:48] | but we did manage to I.D. one of the victims. | 但是我们设法辨认出了一名死者的身份 | 
| [10:49] | Debi Leitelt, 22, living on the streets. | 黛比·雷泰尔特 22岁 混在街头 | 
| [10:52] | 10 separate arrests for solicitation and drug possession. | 因卖淫和持有毒品被逮捕过十次 | 
| [10:54] | Her fingerprints were in the system. | 系统里有她的指纹 | 
| [10:56] | Yeah. 4 of these arrests involve Isaac Henry. | 有四起都和艾萨克·亨利有关 | 
| [10:58] | We need to talk to him right away. | 我们得马上和他谈谈 | 
| [11:00] | – I’ll get on it. – Thanks. | -我马上去 -谢谢 | 
| [11:04] | You’re with Oak Park police? | 你是橡树公园警察那伙的 | 
| [11:06] | I don’t think so. | 我看不像 | 
| [11:07] | I’m Agent Hotchner with the FBIi. | 我是联调局的霍奇纳探员 | 
| [11:09] | FBI? | 联调局 | 
| [11:11] | Ok, ok. First, I didn’t know she was a minor. | 首先 我不知道她未成年 | 
| [11:14] | Second, the sign saying we crossed the state line, | 再说了 路标指示我们已经出了州界 | 
| [11:16] | it was like this big. No warnings, nothing. | 就这么点路 什么警示都没有 | 
| [11:18] | What’s your relationship with Debi Leitelt? | 你跟黛比·雷泰尔特是什么关系 | 
| [11:21] | I can’t say I know a Debi. | 我不认识什么黛比 | 
| [11:23] | That’s not true. September 3, pandering, | 不 九月三日 组织卖淫 | 
| [11:25] | September 18, pandering, | 9月18日 组织卖淫 | 
| [11:27] | – October 5, November 14. – All right. | -10月5日 11月14日 -好吧 | 
| [11:28] | All right. So what? | 好吧 那又怎么样 | 
| [11:30] | So you two worked together. | 你们俩是一伙的 | 
| [11:31] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [11:32] | Did you ever get violent with her? | 你有没有对她施加过暴力 | 
| [11:33] | I didn’t have to. The drugs took care of that. | 没必要 有毒品就行了 | 
| [11:37] | Why is it the FBI’s problem how I treat my girl? | 联调局为什么要管我怎么对待我的姑娘 | 
| [11:40] | It’s this department’s problem how you treat them. | 你怎么对待她们是当地警局的事 | 
| [11:42] | But when they turn up dead, it’s ours. | 但是当她们死了 就是我们的事 | 
| [11:45] | Debi? | 黛比 | 
| [11:50] | And I thought she was gonna make it. | 我还以为她可以的 | 
| [11:52] | Make it how? | 可以什么 | 
| [11:53] | She want–she wanted out. | 她想…她想退出 | 
| [11:57] | She got herself clean. | 她戒毒了 | 
| [11:59] | I never keep my girls on the street unless they want. Never. | 我的姑娘只要不想干了我绝对不会强留 | 
| [12:03] | God almighty. | 我的天啊 | 
| [12:05] | Is that how she normally dressed? | 她平时都穿成这样吗 | 
| [12:07] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [12:09] | Because we found her wearing this. | 我们发现她的时候她穿成这样 | 
| [12:12] | Oh, yeah. This? | 这样的 | 
| [12:14] | Not her style. | 不是她的风格 | 
| [12:15] | Too square. | 太拘谨了 | 
| [12:17] | Hi. It’s your friendly neighborhood tech analyst. | 这里是你友好的技术分析员 | 
| [12:19] | Garcia, I need you to look up | 加西亚 我需要你查找 | 
| [12:20] | manufacture and purchase history | 黛比·雷泰尔特被发现时 | 
| [12:22] | on the dress that Debi Leitelt was found in. | 所穿衣服的制造商和销售记录 | 
| [12:24] | The blue dress? | 那条蓝色的裙子吗 | 
| [12:25] | When and where it was purchased and if anywhere locally. | 有无本地销售记录以及何时何地销售的 | 
| [12:27] | – Dress history. I’m on it, sir. – Thanks. | -裙子销售记录 马上查 长官 -谢谢 | 
| [12:32] | I don’t get it. If it’s not her dress, whose is it? | 我不明白 如果这不是她的裙子 那是谁的呢 | 
| [12:35] | The unsub redressed her. | 嫌犯给她换上的 | 
| [12:36] | The question is whether it was pre or postmortem. | 问题在于是死前换上的还是死后 | 
| [12:38] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 | 
| [12:39] | It’s part of his fantasy. | 这是他幻想的一部分 | 
| [12:45] | Garcia said the current residents checked out. | 加西亚说已经排除了目前住在这里的居民 | 
| [12:48] | Just your run-of-the-mill | 都是很普通的 | 
| [12:51] | “Leave me alone, I’m feeding off my own misery” type. | 只顾自己 不跟邻居来往的那种人 | 
| [12:53] | Well, it’s probably less crowded at night, | 也许晚上人没有这么多 | 
| [12:55] | or at least the unsub draws less attention. | 至少嫌犯没有引起太多注意 | 
| [12:57] | Everybody agrees to look the other way. | 所有人都不会多管闲事 | 
| [13:00] | Getting in and out with a body | 但是带着一具尸体 | 
| [13:03] | would be extremely difficult, though. | 进进出出还是很困难的事 | 
| [13:07] | Ok, so the question is, | 所以问题就是 | 
| [13:08] | this building– why pick it? | 为什么要选这幢楼 | 
| [13:14] | You know, Rossi, I think we need to get off | 罗西 我觉得我们应该 | 
| [13:16] | this whole moral enforcer theory. | 摒弃这套道德卫士的理论 | 
| [13:18] | How come? | 为什么 | 
| [13:19] | A moral enforcer or vigilante | 道德卫士或者义警 | 
| [13:22] | would display his murders. | 喜欢大肆宣扬自己的杀戮 | 
| [13:23] | He’d want to inspire fear. | 他会希望激起恐惧 | 
| [13:25] | This unsub is going in the other direction. | 这名嫌犯恰恰相反 | 
| [13:28] | Ted Bundy, Green River Killer. | 泰德·邦迪 绿河杀手 | 
| [13:30] | Each kill was at separate times, | 他们虽然杀了不少人 | 
| [13:32] | but they both hoarded their victims in one spot. | 但是每次都将死者藏匿在同一个地方 | 
| [13:35] | Mm. And in their cases, committed necrophilia. | 那是因为他们都有恋尸癖 | 
| [13:38] | That’s not our unsub’s M.O. | 这不是我们嫌犯的手法 | 
| [13:41] | But revisiting could be. | 但重访弃尸点可能是 | 
| [13:43] | So he puts them in a tank for safekeeping. | 他把她们保管在水箱里 | 
| [13:47] | Speaks to a certain level of organization. | 说明他有一定的组织性 | 
| [13:49] | Only he doesn’t think it through. | 只是他没考虑周全 | 
| [13:51] | Decomposition would clog the pipes. | 尸体分解会堵塞管道 | 
| [13:54] | It’s only a matter of time before they’re found. | 被发现只是时间问题 | 
| [13:56] | So, why this tank, pal? | 为什么选这个水箱 | 
| [13:59] | There’s thousands of tanks in Sacramento. | 萨克拉门托有成千上万的水箱 | 
| [14:02] | Why this one? | 为什么选这个 | 
| [14:03] | You know, there’s one other thing | 这家伙跟跟绿河杀手 | 
| [14:05] | this guy shares with Green River. | 还有一个共同点 | 
| [14:06] | What’s that? | 是什么 | 
| [14:07] | When Washington State police found the first 5 victims | 华盛顿警察几乎在绿河流域的同一地点 | 
| [14:09] | in roughly the same spot in the river, | 发现最初的五个被害人之后 | 
| [14:12] | Ridgway was forced to find a new disposal site. | 里奇韦被迫找了一个新的弃尸点 | 
| [14:15] | Our unsub will do the same. | 我们的嫌犯也会这样 | 
| [14:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [14:49] | Hello! | 有人吗 | 
| [14:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [14:57] | You can’t–you can’t do this to me! | 你不可以 不可以这么对我 | 
| [15:00] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [15:01] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不信 不 不要 不要 | 
| [15:03] | That’s why I have to do this. | 所以我必须这样 | 
| [15:09] | C.O.D. for Debi Leitelt was exsanguination. | 黛比·雷泰尔特的死亡原因是失血过多 | 
| [15:11] | Jane Doe died from sepsis. | 无名死者死于败血症 | 
| [15:14] | Both bodies tested positive for large amounts of opiates. | 两具尸体体内都测试出大量镇定剂 | 
| [15:17] | Lab is still running a breakdown on the specifics. | 实验室还在分析具体成分 | 
| [15:19] | Debi’s been clean for a couple of months, | 黛比已经戒毒两个月了 | 
| [15:20] | but given the statistics for relapse, | 但是鉴于复吸的几率较大 | 
| [15:22] | it’s quite possible she fell off the wagon. | 很可能是她旧瘾复发 | 
| [15:24] | Or the unsub injected her himself. | 或者是嫌犯自己给她注射的 | 
| [15:27] | Am I reading this right? Two different blade types | 我没看错吧 死者脸上的伤痕 | 
| [15:29] | were used on the victims’ faces? | 来自于两种不同的刀刃 | 
| [15:30] | Correct. The postmortem cuts are facial slashes | 是的 脸部死后的伤口 | 
| [15:33] | made by a precision blade, something like a scalpel. | 是由高精密度刀刃造成的 类似于手术刀 | 
| [15:35] | A scalpel’s an odd choice for disfigurement. | 用手术刀毁容是个很奇怪的选择 | 
| [15:38] | The antemortem wounds were made with a jagged tool, | 死前的伤口是参差不齐的工具造成的 | 
| [15:40] | something with a serrated edge. | 某种有锯齿边的东西 | 
| [15:41] | Ok, so, two distinct tools for two distinct goals. | 用两种不同的工具是出于两种不同的目的 | 
| [15:45] | Which are? | 什么目的 | 
| [15:46] | Unclear at this point. Jane Doe had hydrofluorocarbon | 目前还不清楚 无名死者的头发上 | 
| [15:49] | and dimethyl ether in her hair. | 有氢氟烃和二甲醚 | 
| [15:50] | And titanium dioxide. | 还有二氧化钛 | 
| [15:51] | Those first two are commonly found in aerosols. | 前两个在喷雾里很常见 | 
| [15:53] | Titanium dioxide is a white pigment | 二氧化钛作为白色颜料 | 
| [15:54] | found in a wide range of products. | 广泛应用在很多产品上 | 
| [15:56] | Like spray-in hair color, blond to be exact. | 比如喷雾染发剂 确切地说是金色染发剂 | 
| [15:58] | That’s my presumption, yes. | 是的 这也是我的推测 | 
| [16:00] | Most of it washed out in the water, | 大部分都被水冲走了 | 
| [16:01] | but there are still trace elements on her scalp. | 但她头皮上还有少量残留 | 
| [16:03] | Someone who used this type of cheap hair color all the time | 经常使用这种廉价染发剂的人 | 
| [16:06] | would be more skilled at applying it. | 染发技术会很熟练 | 
| [16:08] | She wouldn’t get it all over her scalp. | 不会涂得满头皮都是 | 
| [16:10] | So the unsub did it. | 这么说是嫌犯干的 | 
| [16:11] | Assume these victims are both victims of opportunity. | 假定被害人都是随机被害 | 
| [16:14] | High-risk lifestyle, possibly prostitutes, | 高危生活方式 可能是妓女 | 
| [16:16] | definitely drug addicts. | 肯定是瘾君子 | 
| [16:18] | We see this victimology all the time. | 我们总是能看到这种被害人 | 
| [16:20] | Easier targets. It takes a while | 易攻击人群 要过一段时间 | 
| [16:22] | before anyone notices they’re missing. | 才会有人发现她们失踪了 | 
| [16:24] | Right. That part he’s smart enough to plan for. | 对 这方面他很聪明地计划好了 | 
| [16:25] | If he wanted to kill them quickly, he could. | 如果他想迅速杀死她们 也是可以的 | 
| [16:27] | Exactly. Instead he spends time with them. | 没错 但是他跟她们待了一段时间 | 
| [16:29] | He puts each one through a unique ritual. | 他给每个人都做了一个独特的仪式 | 
| [16:31] | And he redresses one and he gives the other a sloppy dye job. | 他给其中一个换了衣服 给另一个随意染了发 | 
| [16:34] | And then he tears their faces apart. | 然后他割开她们的脸 | 
| [16:36] | He remakes them so he can destroy them. | 他重新塑造她们 进而摧毁她们 | 
| [16:39] | They’re surrogates | 她们只是替身 | 
| [16:40] | for the woman who’s the real object of his rage. | 而不是真正令他愤怒的那个女人 | 
| [16:42] | And his anger manifests itself as a sexual release, | 他的愤怒以性释放的形式显现 | 
| [16:44] | and when he’s done, he wants to do it again. | 结束之后 他又想再来一次 | 
| [16:59] | Gardener found her this morning. | 园丁今天早上发现的 | 
| [17:01] | Noticed the Jacuzzi lid askew and went to fix it. | 发现按摩浴缸的盖子歪了想去扶正 | 
| [17:03] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 | 
| [17:04] | No, neighbors didn’t see anything. | 没有 邻居什么都没看到 | 
| [17:06] | Well, we profiled he’d find a new disposal site. | 我们的侧写表明他会找一个新的弃尸点 | 
| [17:08] | I just didn’t think it’d be this public. | 只是我没想到会这么显眼 | 
| [17:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, first a water tank, now a covered Jacuzzi. | 先是水箱 现在是带盖按摩浴缸 | 
| [17:18] | It’s not just the water that’s important to him. | 对他来说重要的不止是水 | 
| [17:20] | He wants them enclosed, | 他要把她们封闭起来 | 
| [17:22] | like a sarcophagus. | 像个棺材 | 
| [17:24] | How long was she in the water? | 她在水里泡多久了 | 
| [17:26] | Well, based on body temp, | 根据尸温 | 
| [17:27] | the M.E. thinks she died two days ago. | 法医判断她死于两天前 | 
| [17:29] | But based on when the family went to bed last night, | 但根据这家人昨晚上床睡觉的时间 | 
| [17:31] | she’s only been in the water 6 hours. | 她在水里也就泡了六个小时 | 
| [17:34] | A real blonde this time. | 这次的金发是真的 | 
| [17:35] | Exact same dress as Debi. | 跟黛比的裙子一样 | 
| [17:37] | He’s combining elements, | 他在合并元素 | 
| [17:38] | turning the surrogates into the women he really wants to hurt. | 把替身变成他真正想要伤害的人 | 
| [17:41] | JJ, look. | 小洁 你看 | 
| [17:43] | It’s a suture. | 这是缝合线 | 
| [17:45] | Now, why would he leave that behind? | 他为什么要留下这个 | 
| [17:47] | He probably ran out of time. | 可能是时间太紧 | 
| [17:49] | That would explain the two different types of cuts. | 那两种不一样的伤口就说得通了 | 
| [17:51] | One of them isn’t a cut at all. | 其中一个根本不是用刀割的 | 
| [17:53] | I don’t follow. | 我没明白 | 
| [17:54] | Ripping out sutures would leave a jagged edge, | 把缝合线扯掉会留下一个参差不齐的伤口 | 
| [17:57] | kind of like when you tear a shirt at its seams. | 类似于撕开衣服上的缝合线 | 
| [17:59] | That’s why it looked like the unsub was using a serrated knife. | 所以看起来像是嫌犯用了一把锯齿形的刀 | 
| [18:01] | He was actually trying to hide what he was doing. | 其实他是想隐藏自己的手法 | 
| [18:03] | And if he was sewing that in the face, | 如果他把脸上缝合起来了 | 
| [18:05] | then the postmortem slashing could be a forensic countermeasure | 那么死后的伤口可能是一个障眼法 | 
| [18:08] | to hide the surgical component. | 为了掩盖手术的手法 | 
| [18:09] | Good timing, boy genius. | 时机刚刚好 天才小子 | 
| [18:11] | I have the 4-1-1 on our second victim. | 我找到了第二名死者的资料 | 
| [18:13] | The Jane Doe is Belinda Cameron. | 无名死者叫贝琳达·卡梅伦 | 
| [18:16] | She was brought up on shoplifting, solicitation charges, | 她被控入店行窃与公开卖淫而出庭受审 | 
| [18:19] | but she recently entered rehab | 但最近进了康复中心 | 
| [18:21] | in an effort to turn her life around. | 想要改变自己的人生 | 
| [18:23] | Garcia, what about our most recent victim? | 加西亚 最近的死者呢 | 
| [18:24] | Is there anyone in the system | 系统里有没有人 | 
| [18:25] | with a red rose tattoo on their left wrist? | 左侧小臂上有玫瑰纹身 | 
| [18:27] | I’m on it. | 我在查 | 
| [18:29] | Why, yes, there is. | 怎么了 有的 | 
| [18:30] | Leslie Schellin. | 莱斯利·谢林 | 
| [18:31] | She was nabbed on possession of a controlled substance. | 她因为私藏管制药物被捕 | 
| [18:35] | And looky here. Her current place of residence is Changing Lives. | 听好了 她现居地址是”改变生活” | 
| [18:38] | It’s a halfway house. | 是个康复所 | 
| [18:40] | Great. Thanks, Garcia. | 好的 谢谢你 加西亚 | 
| [18:41] | Well, it looks like rehab is the connection. | 看来康复中心是关键点 | 
| [18:44] | Let’s deliver the profile. | 我们发布侧写吧 | 
| [18:45] | We believe the unsub we’re looking for | 我们认为我们要找的嫌犯 | 
| [18:47] | is a white male in his late 20s to early 30s. | 是一名三十岁左右的白人男性 | 
| [18:49] | He is a surgical sadist, operating on women | 他是一个手术虐待狂 在橡树公园附近的 | 
| [18:52] | he finds in and around the recovery community of Oak Park. | 康复社区搜寻目标女性并对其动手术 | 
| [18:55] | The fact that he’s able to earn the trust | 他有能力取得 | 
| [18:56] | of the women in this victim pool leads us to believe | 被害女性的信任 因此我们认为 | 
| [18:58] | he may be a part of the recovery community himself. | 他自己可能就是康复社区的人员 | 
| [19:00] | So he’s operating on these women just to kill them? | 他对那些女性动手术是为了杀她们吗 | 
| [19:03] | Death isn’t the goal for this unsub, pain is. | 死亡并不是嫌犯的目标 痛苦才是 | 
| [19:06] | He cuts these women to inflict | 他割开这些女性的皮肤以造成 | 
| [19:07] | physical and psychological scars that won’t heal. | 身体和心理上无法愈合的伤痕 | 
| [19:11] | So who is victim zero? | 零号被害人是谁 | 
| [19:12] | That brings us to the other part of this unsub’s psychology. | 这就涉及到嫌犯心理范畴的另一部分了 | 
| [19:14] | He’s putting these victims through a transformation. | 他在转化这些受害人 | 
| [19:17] | Most likely before he starts cutting them. | 在他割开被害人皮肤之前 | 
| [19:19] | He’s dyeing their hair and changing their clothes. | 会给她们染发 换衣服 | 
| [19:21] | We believe they’re surrogates | 我们认为她们都是替代品 | 
| [19:22] | for the woman he believes wronged him. | 凶手认为那个女人辜负了他 | 
| [19:24] | This woman might be a first victim we haven’t found yet. | 这个女人可能是我们还未发现的首个被害人 | 
| [19:27] | His anger toward her wasn’t sated after hurting her. | 他对她的愤怒并没有在她被害之后得到满足 | 
| [19:30] | We think this woman, victim zero, has had a personal connection | 我们觉得这个零号被害人认识凶手 | 
| [19:33] | with this unsub, and finding her will be the key to stopping him. | 找到她是抓住凶手的关键 | 
| [19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:34] | What… | 这 | 
| [20:35] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [20:36] | Now do you trust me? | 你现在相信我了吗 | 
| [20:38] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [20:40] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [20:42] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [20:43] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [20:49] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 | 
| [20:52] | It’s phase one. | 这是第一阶段 | 
| [20:56] | Maybe Victim Zero was a junkie who got clean | 也许零号被害人戒了毒 | 
| [20:59] | and rejected the unsub. | 拒绝了嫌犯 | 
| [21:03] | Or maybe she fell off the wagon | 又或者她旧瘾复发 | 
| [21:04] | and he was furious ’cause he worked to nurse her back to health. | 他十分生气 因为他在帮她恢复健康 | 
| [21:13] | Or maybe she was abducted by aliens. | 亦或者她被外星人劫持了 | 
| [21:17] | Yeah, maybe. | 嗯 说不定呢 | 
| [21:20] | Ok, this ends now. | 得了 先不说了 | 
| [21:22] | Let me see. | 让我看看 | 
| [21:28] | Oh, my goodness. What a cutie. | 天哪 太可爱了 | 
| [21:32] | Wait, is that… | 慢着 这是 | 
| [21:34] | Hayden Montgomery. | 海登·蒙哥马利 | 
| [21:35] | Ex-wife number two. | 第二任前妻 | 
| [21:40] | A lot of water under that bridge between you two, huh? | 你俩肯定有很多故事吧 | 
| [21:45] | 29 years worth. | 29年了 | 
| [21:46] | Too much to get past. | 太多的事了 | 
| [21:48] | Mm. Is she unreasonable? | 她有不可理喻吗 | 
| [21:50] | No. | 没有 | 
| [21:52] | Is she selfish? | 她自私吗 | 
| [21:54] | Not in the slightest. | 完全没有 | 
| [21:57] | Well, what was her reason for not telling you about Joy? | 那她不告诉你乔伊的原因是什么 | 
| [22:00] | The job. | 工作 | 
| [22:02] | This job. | 这个工作 | 
| [22:07] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:08] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [22:09] | Jennifer, what? | 洁妮芙 到底怎么了 | 
| [22:11] | Ok, look, I’m– | 听着 我 | 
| [22:12] | I am on your side, | 我是站在你这边的 | 
| [22:14] | But…I get it. | 但是我明白她的感受 | 
| [22:18] | Because you’re a mom. | 因为你也是个母亲 | 
| [22:20] | No. Because I know you, David Rossi. | 不 是因为我了解你 戴夫·罗西 | 
| [22:24] | You told me what you were like back then. | 你和我说过你当年是什么样 | 
| [22:26] | Nothing came between you and the job. | 你和工作之间容不下任何东西 | 
| [22:29] | Yeah–yeah, but I might have put it on hold | 对 但如果我有机会抚养乔伊的话 | 
| [22:31] | if it meant I got the chance to raise a daughter like Joy. | 我可能会把工作放一边 | 
| [22:34] | Well, yeah, it’s easy to say that now | 你现在说得容易 | 
| [22:36] | because you know who Joy turned out to be. | 因为你知道乔伊现在的样子 | 
| [22:38] | But 30 years ago, | 但三十年前 | 
| [22:41] | would you have really put your career on hold | 你会为了穿着尿布 还在出牙期 | 
| [22:44] | for diapers and teething and all-night crying fits? | 整夜哭闹的婴儿搁置自己的工作吗 | 
| [22:50] | Look, Hayden had to make a call, | 海登必须做出一个决定 | 
| [22:51] | and maybe it was the wrong call, | 可能决定不一定正确 | 
| [22:54] | but don’t pretend like you don’t understand why she made it. | 但别装着你不理解她这么做的原因 | 
| [23:04] | You know I say this out of love, right? | 你知道我是爱你才这么说的 对吧 | 
| [23:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [23:09] | I do. | 我知道 | 
| [23:11] | And thanks. | 谢谢你 | 
| [23:13] | Guys. | 各位 | 
| [23:14] | I have weird news and weirder news. | 有一个奇怪的消息 另一个有过之而无不及 | 
| [23:17] | The M.E. just finished the breakdown of the drugs in our victims. | 法医刚完成了对被害人体内药物的检测 | 
| [23:19] | Morphine and Meperidine. | 吗啡和哌替啶 | 
| [23:22] | Those are pain management drugs. | 这些是止疼药 | 
| [23:23] | Yeah, not exactly the street heroin they were trying to kick. | 对 并不是她们要戒的海洛因 | 
| [23:26] | Then this isn’t about addiction. | 那这就和毒瘾无关 | 
| [23:27] | This is about trying to make them feel better after he cuts them. | 他是想在手术时为她们减轻疼痛 | 
| [23:31] | A sadist wouldn’t do that. | 施虐狂不会这么做的 | 
| [23:33] | Well, that brings me to the weirder. | 这就是更奇怪的地方了 | 
| [23:34] | We found this in the right cheek of the third victim. | 我们在第三个被害人的右脸颊里发现了这个 | 
| [23:37] | Is that saline? | 这是盐水袋 | 
| [23:39] | Yeah, some kind of improvised implant. | 对 某种简易的植入物 | 
| [23:41] | There were no implants found in the other victims. | 其他受害者体内并没有发现植入物 | 
| [23:45] | He’s devolving. | 他退步了 | 
| [23:46] | He’s starting to get sloppy. | 开始变得草率了 | 
| [23:48] | It looks like the edges of the plastic have been melted, | 看起来塑料袋边缘被熔合了 | 
| [23:51] | like a vacuum sealer. | 像一个真空包装袋 | 
| [23:53] | We got Garcia on the case, but do the math. | 加西亚已经在调查了 但你们想想 | 
| [23:55] | Pain medication plus implant– gives you what? | 止疼药和植入物 会想到什么 | 
| [23:58] | He thinks he’s helping these women. | 他觉得自己在帮助这些女人 | 
| [24:02] | Take these. | 把这吃了 | 
| [24:04] | They’ll make you feel better. | 会让你舒服一点 | 
| [24:05] | No. I’m trying to kick. | 不 我在戒毒 | 
| [24:06] | It’s necessary, I promise. | 你需要它们 我保证 | 
| [24:12] | Now drink. | 喝水 | 
| [24:20] | Are you ready for phase two? | 准备好阶段二了吗 | 
| [24:34] | Are you gonna keep hurting me? | 你要继续伤害我吗 | 
| [24:36] | No. Never. | 永远不会 | 
| [24:38] | Look at me. Never again. | 看着我 不会了 | 
| [24:40] | Never again. | 再也不会了 | 
| [24:42] | It’s ok, I’m just… | 没事的 我只是 | 
| [24:46] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [25:01] | Almost there. | 快好了 | 
| [25:19] | You’re beautiful, Sarah. | 莎拉 你真漂亮 | 
| [25:31] | It looks like the unsub attempted to cut flaps | 嫌犯割开受害者的右颊皮瓣 | 
| [25:33] | in the right cheek and then sew them back together. | 然后再缝合起来 | 
| [25:36] | Look at his work. | 看看他的技术 | 
| [25:38] | This is the kind of medical knowledge you get off the internet. | 这些医疗知识像是从网上学来的 | 
| [25:40] | What’s he trying to accomplish | 他想通过这错误的脸部缝合 | 
| [25:41] | by sewing the cheeks up improperly? | 来表达什么呢 | 
| [25:43] | He’s choosing to distort his victims’ faces. | 他主动选择去扭曲受害者的脸 | 
| [25:46] | I thought you guys said he was trying to help. | 你们不是说他是想帮助她们 | 
| [25:47] | He thinks he is. | 他觉得自己是在帮她们 | 
| [25:50] | Ok, so, we know these women are surrogates for her. | 好 我们知道这些女人是零号的化身 | 
| [25:54] | We thought he was furious with them, | 我们以为他对她非常生气 | 
| [25:56] | but we now know that’s wrong. | 但这假设是错的 | 
| [25:58] | He’s in love with her. | 他爱上了她 | 
| [26:00] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [26:01] | Now, the implant is much like the dress or the blond hair. | 植入物 裙子还有金发 | 
| [26:03] | It’s part of the transformation. | 都是转化的一部分 | 
| [26:05] | But implants are supposed to make you prettier. | 但植入物应该是让你更漂亮的 | 
| [26:08] | He’s making them uglier. | 他却把她们变丑了 | 
| [26:09] | Uglier according to conventional standards. | 只是传统意义上的丑 | 
| [26:11] | To him they’re more beautiful. | 对他来说 她们更漂亮了 | 
| [26:12] | Somewhere is his love map | 在他的心中 | 
| [26:14] | he obsessed over someone society didn’t want to look at. | 他迷恋着一个不被社会所接受的人 | 
| [26:18] | That’s our Victim Zero. | 那就是我们的零号被害人 | 
| [26:20] | He’s doing all of this because he wants her back. | 他所做的一切都是为了找回她 | 
| [26:23] | My name is Danielle. | 我叫丹妮尔 | 
| [26:27] | I’m 90 days sober. | 我戒毒90天了 | 
| [26:31] | I got sober for my little brother. | 我戒毒是为了我的弟弟 | 
| [26:39] | I didn’t want him to think I was someone | 我不想让他认为 | 
| [26:42] | who wasn’t going to be there for him. Um… | 我会对他不管不顾 | 
| [26:46] | My–my brother’s name is Ian. | 我弟弟叫伊恩 | 
| [26:51] | I’m going to be at his graduation | 我要参加他的毕业典礼 | 
| [26:52] | and I’m going to be clean for him. | 我会为他戒掉毒品 | 
| [26:59] | I was gonna make up for all the times I wasn’t there | 我会弥补我这么久以来的缺席 | 
| [27:01] | because I was too messed up. | 那时候我太堕落了 | 
| [27:03] | My name is Danielle. | 我叫丹妮尔 | 
| [27:05] | This isn’t my dress. | 这不是我的裙子 | 
| [27:07] | This isn’t my face. | 这不是我的脸 | 
| [27:10] | Please, my name is Danielle! | 求求你 我的名字叫丹妮尔 | 
| [27:13] | This is… | 这是 | 
| [27:16] | Me. | 我 | 
| [27:18] | What have you got, Garcia? | 有什么发现 加西亚 | 
| [27:19] | I got a hit on a Danielle Steinhardt. | 查到一个丹妮尔·斯坦哈特 | 
| [27:20] | She’s been missing for the past two days. | 她失踪两天了 | 
| [27:22] | Does she fit his victimology? | 她符合受害者模式吗 | 
| [27:23] | She’s blond, and she’s been living | 她是金发 过去几个月里 | 
| [27:25] | at a treatment facility | 她一直住在 | 
| [27:26] | in Oak Park for the past couple of months. | 橡树公园的一家治疗中心里 | 
| [27:27] | Her brother reported her missing when she didn’t check back in. | 她没有回院 她的弟弟上报了失踪 | 
| [27:30] | Where are we on the medical conditions | 关于零号被害人可能有的症状 | 
| [27:31] | that victim zero might have had? | 查得如何了 | 
| [27:32] | Nothing yet. But if you direct me, | 还没进展 如果你能指明方向 | 
| [27:34] | I can be a much more effective missile. | 我查起来效率就会更高 | 
| [27:35] | Well, this guy’s trigger happened recently, | 最近发生的一件事触发了凶手 | 
| [27:37] | so look for car accidents, overdoses, suicides. | 查一下车祸 用药过量和自杀事件 | 
| [27:40] | We also think his ideal may have some sort of facial deformity. | 我们认为他的梦中情人也许有面部畸形 | 
| [27:44] | Uh, no, still looking. | 没有结果 还在查 | 
| [27:50] | A neurofibroma. | 神经纤维瘤 | 
| [27:52] | Garcia, look up neurofibromatosis. | 加西亚 查一下神经纤维瘤 | 
| [27:54] | Uh, how do you spell that? | 怎么拼来着 | 
| [27:56] | Wait, never mind, auto correct has it. | 慢着 不用了 输入法自动校正了 | 
| [27:58] | Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder | 神经纤维瘤病是一种遗传性疾病 | 
| [28:00] | that causes tumors to form on nerve tissue. | 会导致神经组织形成肿瘤 | 
| [28:02] | Ok, Garcia, look for women | 加西亚 查找在右脸 | 
| [28:03] | with tumors embedded in the nerves on the right side of their face. | 神经组织上有肿瘤的女性 | 
| [28:06] | That’s where all the implants have been. | 植入物都是在那个位置 | 
| [28:08] | Ok, there’s a rehabilitation center that specializes in that | 在加州大学戴维斯分校有一个康复中心 | 
| [28:10] | at U.C. Davis. It’s not the rehab we’ve been talking about. | 有治疗神经纤维瘤病的专科 不是我们之前说的那种 | 
| [28:12] | It’s the medical kind. Ok. | 是医疗康复中心 | 
| [28:14] | I’m gonna dig into this. I will hit you back | 我继续往下查 查到以后 | 
| [28:15] | when I find a bone. Ok? | 再通知你们 | 
| [28:22] | There’s one last thing you need to see. | 还有一个东西要给你看 | 
| [28:37] | What’s up, Garcia? | 如何了 加西亚 | 
| [28:38] | I sent a video to your tablets. | 我给你们的平板上发了个视频 | 
| [28:40] | I give you Sarah Sherwood, | 这位是萨拉·舍伍德 | 
| [28:42] | 28, blonde, and the poor sweetheart | 28岁 金发 一个不幸罹患 | 
| [28:45] | suffered from neurofibromatosis. | 神经纤维瘤的可人儿 | 
| [28:47] | She drowned herself at her parents’ house 3 weeks ago. | 三个星期前 她在父母家投水身亡 | 
| [28:49] | Roughly around the time the first victim would have gone missing. | 就是在那时 第一个被害人失踪了 | 
| [28:51] | She drowned herself in the worst way I can imagine. | 她投水自杀的方式难以想象地可怕 | 
| [28:53] | Her parents had a pool with a retractable tarp. | 她父母家有游泳池带有伸缩篷布 | 
| [28:56] | She held down the remote and she covered herself under it. | 她遥控篷布放下 将自己裹在下面 | 
| [29:00] | She would have locked herself in. | 她把自己封闭在了泳池里 | 
| [29:01] | That explains why he chooses | 这就能解释为什么他要 | 
| [29:02] | enclosed bodies of water for his victims. | 把被害人的尸体封闭在水里了 | 
| [29:04] | And puts them in the same dress she wore when she killed herself. | 他还给她们穿上了莎拉自杀时穿的裙子 | 
| [29:08] | The only person who would know that | 知道这件事的人 | 
| [29:10] | is the one who found the body. | 只可能是发现尸体的人 | 
| [29:12] | Garcia? | 加西亚 | 
| [29:12] | Yes, yes, sir, I am on that | 在 长官 | 
| [29:14] | like brown on super healthy rice. | 我正在火速查 | 
| [29:17] | That would be her boyfriend. | 是她的男朋友 | 
| [29:18] | He goes by the name of Joseph Berzon. | 他名叫约瑟夫·贝尔逊 | 
| [29:20] | According to police, he was inconsolable. | 警察说他痛不欲生 | 
| [29:22] | How is Joseph connected to the other victims? | 约瑟夫是怎么和其他被害人产生交集的 | 
| [29:24] | He works for delivery dining. | 他外送餐厅的员工 | 
| [29:26] | They deliver to treatment centers and the SRO | 他们为治疗中心和前两个被害人 | 
| [29:28] | where the first two victims were found. | 被发现的那个单身公寓送餐 | 
| [29:29] | That’s how he got access to the pain medication. | 他就是通过这个拿到止疼药的 | 
| [29:30] | The worse the rehab center, the more lax they are with the drugs | 越差的康复中心对药物管理越宽松 | 
| [29:33] | and the easier they are to steal. | 也就更容易被人偷取 | 
| [29:34] | And according to their website, | 网站上还写了 | 
| [29:35] | they seal the meals with a vacuum sealer. | 他们外送的餐点使用真空封口机包装的 | 
| [29:37] | Garcia, where can we find Joseph? | 加西亚 在哪里能找到约瑟夫 | 
| [29:39] | I’m sending you his work and home address. | 我把他的工作和家庭地址发给你们 | 
| [30:06] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 | 
| [30:17] | Don’t you like it, Sarah? | 喜欢吗 莎拉 | 
| [30:22] | Who’s Sarah? | 谁是莎拉 | 
| [30:25] | You are. | 你啊 | 
| [30:27] | This is your room. | 这是你的房间 | 
| [30:29] | We decorated it together, | 我们一起装饰的 | 
| [30:32] | for when you were ready to move in with me. | 你就要搬进来跟我同住了 | 
| [30:58] | Remember her? | 记得她吗 | 
| [31:04] | She’s your favorite. | 你最喜欢她了 | 
| [31:07] | You always said she looked just like you. | 你总是说她跟你长得一模一样 | 
| [31:19] | Maybe this will help you remember. | 也许这些能帮你想起来 | 
| [31:30] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:32] | I remember. | 我想起来了 | 
| [31:34] | You do? | 真的吗 | 
| [31:35] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [31:37] | You… | 你 | 
| [31:39] | Did all this for me. | 为我做了这么多 | 
| [31:41] | I’ll do anything for you. | 我会为你做任何事 | 
| [31:44] | Anything? | 任何事 | 
| [31:45] | Anything. | 任何事 | 
| [31:47] | Just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 | 
| [31:50] | Let me go outside. | 让我出去 | 
| [31:53] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [31:55] | After last time? | 经历过上次的事 | 
| [31:56] | I can’t. | 我不能放你出去 | 
| [31:58] | You have to understand. | 你必须理解 | 
| [32:07] | I understand perfectly. | 我完全能理解 | 
| [32:25] | Sarah! | 莎拉 | 
| [32:31] | Help. Help me. | 救命 救救我 | 
| [32:32] | Help me. | 救命 | 
| [32:33] | Oh, my God. Are you– what’s wrong with you? | 天啊 你 你怎么回事 | 
| [32:35] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 | 
| [32:37] | Sarah, you can’t be out of bed. | 莎拉 你不能下床 | 
| [32:38] | My wife just got out of the hospital. | 我妻子刚从医院回来 | 
| [32:39] | But is she ok? | 她没事吧 | 
| [32:41] | It’s just her medication. She’ll be all right. | 只是药物作用 她会没事的 | 
| [32:42] | Thank you. I’m sorry we bothered you. | 谢谢 很抱歉打扰到你 | 
| [32:44] | Ok. | 没事 | 
| [32:45] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [32:47] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 | 
| [32:48] | I’m crazy? | 我疯了 | 
| [32:54] | Did you see the way he looked at you? | 你看到他看你的眼神了吗 | 
| [32:56] | He was polite, but only because he had to be. | 他很礼貌 但那只是因为他必须这么做 | 
| [33:01] | Who else is going to love you the way I do? | 谁会像我一样爱你 | 
| [33:03] | Who, Sarah? | 谁会 莎拉 | 
| [33:05] | Nobody. | 没有人会 | 
| [33:08] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [33:10] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [33:11] | That’s why we stay inside, forever. | 所以我们要待在屋里 永远不出门 | 
| [33:23] | Hey, Garcia, you’re on speaker. | 加西亚 我开了免提 | 
| [33:24] | I’ve got background on Joseph Berzon. | 我查到约瑟夫·贝尔逊的生平背景了 | 
| [33:26] | Anything stand out? | 有什么不寻常的吗 | 
| [33:27] | Oh, yeah. When he was 11, | 有 他十一岁时 | 
| [33:29] | his mother was in a car accident | 母亲出了车祸 | 
| [33:30] | that completely mutilated her face. | 面部彻底毁容 | 
| [33:32] | She was then bedridden for 3 years | 车祸后她卧床三年 | 
| [33:35] | and then died as a result of her injury. | 之后因为伤重身亡 | 
| [33:36] | He had no other living family. | 母亲去世后 他没有其他亲人 | 
| [33:38] | That event must have imprinted on him | 那件事肯定给他留下了深刻的印记 | 
| [33:39] | and stayed with him all these years. | 这么多年来一直跟随着他 | 
| [33:40] | And after that, he was put in the foster care system, | 之后他就进了寄养系统 | 
| [33:43] | and then the group home he was in | 然后他所在的教养院 | 
| [33:45] | was busted on abuse charges. | 因为虐待儿童而被查封了 | 
| [33:46] | Sounds like the kid went through | 听上去这孩子 | 
| [33:47] | a lot of physical and emotional pain. | 承受了很多身体上和精神上的痛苦 | 
| [33:49] | That’s one hell of a stressor. | 应激源太多了 | 
| [33:57] | What shall we do tonight? | 我们今晚要干些什么 | 
| [33:59] | Something’s wrong. | 我觉得什么地方不对 | 
| [34:00] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 | 
| [34:03] | Everything is exactly right. | 一切都很恰到好处 | 
| [34:04] | Look how pretty you are. | 看看你多美 | 
| [34:07] | Reid I and are nearly at Berzon’s work. | 我和里德马上就到贝尔逊上班的地方了 | 
| [34:09] | Is there anything else, Garcia? | 还有什么要告诉我们的吗 加西亚 | 
| [34:10] | Yeah. I just found some interesting emails | 我刚找到莎拉和她父母之间的 | 
| [34:12] | between Sarah and her parents. | 一些有趣的电邮 | 
| [34:13] | What are they about? | 写的什么 | 
| [34:14] | A month ago, there was an incident at a park. | 一个月前 在一个公园出了件意外 | 
| [34:17] | What kind of incident? | 什么意外 | 
| [34:18] | Well, Sarah didn’t go outside much, | 莎拉不怎么出门 | 
| [34:20] | 爸妈 我只想告诉你们一件事 这件事一直困扰着我 他对我很好 但是昨天发生了一件事 他想去公园呼吸点新鲜空气 但是我 | |
| [34:20] | and according to one of these email exchanges, | 她和父母发的其中一封邮件中写到 | 
| [34:23] | she was really embarrassed about the tumors on her face, | 她觉得脸上的肿瘤很丢人 | 
| [34:26] | but Joseph encouraged her to give it a try. | 但约瑟夫鼓励她多出门尝试一下 | 
| [34:29] | That’s when things got bad. | 之后就出事了 | 
| [34:34] | Everyone is staring at me. | 大家都在盯着我看 | 
| [34:37] | Hey. I’m here. | 我在这呢 | 
| [34:40] | We can get through anything together. | 我们可以一起面对任何事情 | 
| [34:42] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [34:44] | I trust you, Joseph. | 我相信你 约瑟夫 | 
| [34:52] | Oh. I left your favorite wine in the car. | 我把你最喜欢的酒忘在车里了 | 
| [34:55] | Leave it. | 算了 | 
| [34:58] | No. Just give me a second. I’ll be right back. | 不 等我一下下 我马上回来 | 
| [34:59] | No. I — | 不 我 | 
| [35:02] | He left her alone… | 他丢下她一个人 | 
| [35:07] | And she had an anxiety attack. | 她焦虑发作了 | 
| [35:26] | Two days later, he found her dead. | 两天后 他发现了她的尸体 | 
| [35:28] | Then this isn’t just about recreating Sarah, | 那么这不仅仅是要重塑莎拉 | 
| [35:31] | it’s about rewriting the past. | 这是要改写历史 | 
| [35:33] | He thinks he can get it right this time. | 他认为他这次能做对 | 
| [35:39] | Darling. | 亲爱的 | 
| [35:41] | Darling, get up, please. | 亲爱的 起来吧 拜托 | 
| [35:43] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [35:46] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 | 
| [35:48] | No, no, no. You’re not dying. | 不 不 不 你不会死的 | 
| [35:50] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [35:52] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [36:00] | You’re going to be all right. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [36:02] | Everything is going to be all right. I’ll save you. | 一切都会好起来的 我会救你的 | 
| [36:05] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 | 
| [36:07] | Joseph Berzon, step away from Danielle. | 约瑟夫·贝尔逊 离丹妮尔远点 | 
| [36:09] | No! Stay away! | 不 你们别过来 | 
| [36:11] | Joseph, look at her. She needs help. | 约瑟夫 看看她 她需要救助 | 
| [36:12] | I’m the only one who can give it to her. | 我是唯一能救她的人 | 
| [36:14] | You don’t understand her. | 你们不理解她 | 
| [36:15] | Don’t you love Sarah? | 你难道不爱莎拉吗 | 
| [36:16] | Of course. How can you ask me that? | 我当然爱她 你怎么能这么问 | 
| [36:18] | Then accept that she’s gone, Joseph. | 那就接受她已经去世了 约瑟夫 | 
| [36:20] | All you’re doing is hurting innocent women | 你在做的一切只是在伤害无辜的女性 | 
| [36:23] | who never wanted you to make this choice for them. | 她们从未想要让你替她们做这个决定 | 
| [36:25] | That’s not Sarah. | 那不是莎拉 | 
| [36:27] | She never was. | 她从来都不是 | 
| [36:30] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [36:31] | I trust you, Joseph. | 我相信你 约瑟夫 | 
| [36:35] | Joseph! | 约瑟夫 | 
| [36:57] | It’s ok. | 没事了 | 
| [36:58] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的 | 
| [37:00] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [37:03] | I’m Danielle, right? | 我是丹妮尔 对吧 | 
| [37:05] | Yes. Danielle. | 是的 丹妮尔 | 
| [37:08] | My name is David. | 我叫戴夫 | 
| [37:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:22] | “Since love grows within you, | “随着你心中的爱慕增长 | 
| [37:24] | so beauty grows. | 美丽也随之增长 | 
| [37:26] | For love is the beauty of the soul.” | 因为爱就是灵魂的美” | 
| [37:28] | Saint Augustine. | 圣·奥古斯丁[古罗马思想家] | 
| [37:34] | Hey, Shawn. It’s me. | 肖恩 是我 | 
| [37:37] | I’ve got a quick question I want to ask you. | 我想问你件事 不会耽搁你很久 | 
| [37:45] | I — I hope I didn’t wake you. | 我 希望我没吵醒你 | 
| [37:48] | Shawn told me you were coming. | 肖恩跟我说了你要来 | 
| [37:50] | Would you like to come in? | 你想进来吗 | 
| [37:51] | No, I–I should be getting back. | 不 我该回去了 | 
| [37:57] | For Kai’s sake, you wanted me to say what I needed to say, | 为了凯 你让我把想说的都说出来 | 
| [38:01] | and I figured out what that is. | 我知道自己想说什么了 | 
| [38:05] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [38:10] | I can’t wave a magic wand and change what happened. | 我无法魔棒一挥就改变过去 | 
| [38:15] | But what I can do | 但我可以做的是 | 
| [38:17] | is understand why you did it. | 去理解你为什么那么做 | 
| [38:21] | You were in the trenches, | 你在一线 | 
| [38:23] | turning what I’m sure was a handful of a little girl | 把一个我相信肯定很淘气的小姑娘 | 
| [38:27] | into a confident, beautiful woman. | 养成了一个自信美丽的女人 | 
| [38:31] | And I’m sure that couldn’t have been easy. | 我相信那肯定不容易 | 
| [38:33] | You have no idea. | 你根本无法想象 | 
| [38:36] | Oh, I think I have some. | 我想我略知一二 | 
| [38:39] | Huh. She left home to accept a scholarship | 她离开家去接受奖学金 | 
| [38:42] | and never told me. | 却从来没告诉我 | 
| [38:44] | Oh, I can do better. | 我有更厉害的 | 
| [38:46] | One time she met a serial killer in a dark alley | 有一次她在一个黑暗的巷子里遇到一个连环杀手 | 
| [38:49] | and never told me. | 却从未告诉我 | 
| [38:50] | She what? | 你说什么 | 
| [38:50] | That’s a story best told another time. | 这个故事还是下次再讲给你听吧 | 
| [38:53] | Maybe. | 或许 | 
| [38:58] | Do you know what the biggest difference is now | 你知道现在跟我带大乔伊那时 | 
| [39:00] | than when I was raising Joy? | 最大的区别是什么吗 | 
| [39:02] | – What’s that? – I’m exhausted. | -是什么 -我快累死了 | 
| [39:06] | I just seem to remember having so much more energy | 我记得我以前带五岁小孩的时候 | 
| [39:09] | dealing with a 5-year-old. | 精力比现在好多了 | 
| [39:12] | Especially one who doesn’t want to settle down | 特别现在这小家伙不肯上床 | 
| [39:14] | for a bedtime story. | 让我给他讲故事睡觉 | 
| [39:18] | You know, it just so happens that bedtime stories | 你知道吗 讲睡前故事恰好是 | 
| [39:21] | are my specialty. | 我最擅长的 | 
| [39:22] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 | 
| [39:33] | Would you like to stay, David? | 你想留下来吗 戴夫 | 
| [39:41] | I would. | 我很乐意 |