| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Peter Lewis. He had two very biological parents | 彼得·刘易斯 有亲生父母 | 
| [00:05] | and they ran the foster home. | 他们经营寄养院 | 
| [00:07] | This has to be where all the victims stayed | 其他那些受害者在被领养 | 
| [00:09] | before they were adopted and their names were changed. | 和改名前肯定就住在那里 | 
| [00:11] | It looks like we found Mr. Scratch. | 我们似乎找到刮擦先生了 | 
| [00:13] | I win. | 我赢了 | 
| [00:14] | He surrendered. | 他投降了 | 
| [00:15] | He surrendered? That doesn’t make sense. | 他投降了 这不合理 | 
| [00:20] | Antonia Slade. | 安东妮娅·斯莱德 | 
| [00:21] | She was a serial killer captured 15 years ago, right? | 她是个连环杀手 十五年前被抓 对吧 | 
| [00:24] | She started this runaway hotline | 她开通了一个出走热线 | 
| [00:25] | in order to lure her preferred victims, | 把看中的少男少女受害者 | 
| [00:27] | young teens, to her home. | 诱骗到她家 | 
| [00:28] | What happened to your baby, Antonia? | 你的孩子最后怎么样了 安东妮娅 | 
| [00:30] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 | 
| [00:32] | But as a reward for being so clever, | 但是作为你如此聪明的奖励 | 
| [00:33] | I will tell you this. | 我可以告诉你这个 | 
| [00:35] | There’s a storm coming, Agent Hotchner. | 暴风雨即将来临 霍奇纳探员 | 
| [00:38] | And you’re about to be swept away. | 而你将被卷走 | 
| [00:46] | Ohh, this reminds me of that morning in Budapest. | 这让我想起了在布达佩斯的那个早晨 | 
| [00:51] | As I recall, that particular breakfast lasted all day. | 我记得 那顿特别的早餐吃了一天 | 
| [00:56] | Well, we could try that again. | 咱们可以情景重现 | 
| [00:58] | Except you’d have to call in sick. | 只不过你得请个病假 | 
| [01:00] | That’s very tempting. | 说得我心痒痒 | 
| [01:06] | Oh. Joy wants to facetime. | 乔伊想视频 | 
| [01:09] | Well, you should get it. | 接吧 | 
| [01:10] | No! She’ll recognize your house. | 不行 她会认出这是你家 | 
| [01:12] | I can’t lie to her. | 我不能跟她撒谎 | 
| [01:14] | Then don’t. | 那就说实话 | 
| [01:15] | Let’s just tell her we’re just seeing each other again. | 直接告诉她我们又开始约会了 | 
| [01:18] | You’re happy, I’m happy. | 你高兴 我高兴 | 
| [01:19] | She will be, too. | 她也会高兴的 | 
| [01:21] | This is a big deal, and I just think that we should… | 这不是小事 我觉得我们应该 | 
| [01:25] | tell her when she comes to visit. | 等她来的时候再告诉她 | 
| [01:30] | Good. | 好了 | 
| [01:40] | Do you think she knows? | 你觉得她是不是知道了 | 
| [01:41] | She’s a reporter. | 她是记者 | 
| [01:42] | I think she might have a hunch. | 应该有那么点儿直觉 | 
| [01:47] | The thing is, you have to take the time or it just flies by. | 重要的是 分秒必争 时不我待 | 
| [01:49] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [01:50] | I’ve heard Alaskan cruises are pretty amazing. | 我听说阿拉斯加游轮相当棒 | 
| [01:52] | Mom has a phobia. | 我妈害怕 | 
| [01:53] | Of water or– | 怕水还是 | 
| [01:54] | Cruise ships, specifically. | 就是怕游艇 | 
| [01:56] | – Ok. But she’s good to fly? – Yeah. | -好吧 可她不怕飞 -对 | 
| [01:58] | Ok, so there’s gotta be a place | 一定有个地方 | 
| [02:00] | she’s always mentioned she wanted to go. | 是她心心念念想去的 | 
| [02:01] | What’s the first thing that pops into your head? | 你首先想到的是什么 | 
| [02:03] | Uh, it’s Paris, actually. | 应该是巴黎 | 
| [02:05] | Wow. Done. Book that. | 行了 订机票吧 | 
| [02:06] | You’re right. Thank you. | 你说得对 谢谢 | 
| [02:07] | If we’re talking about vacations, | 在聊度假吗 | 
| [02:09] | guess where I’m going. | 猜猜我要去哪 | 
| [02:10] | Hmm. To visit Emily? | 去看艾米莉 | 
| [02:12] | Yes. How did you know that? | 对 你怎么知道的 | 
| [02:14] | Because nothing else would make you this excited. | 因为不会有其他事能让你这么激动 | 
| [02:17] | Have you ever been to London before? | 你去过伦敦吗 | 
| [02:19] | Yes. One time, 4 years ago. It was work/play. | 四年前去过一次 工作之余游玩 | 
| [02:21] | This is gonna be all play. I am leaving all my phones at home. | 这次是纯玩 我要把手机全都留在家里 | 
| [02:26] | You’re right. That’s not true. | 你是对的 这不可能 | 
| [02:27] | I’m going to bring them all, | 所有手机都得带上 | 
| [02:29] | but I’m going to put them on airplane mode most of the time. | 但多数时间都调成飞行模式 | 
| [02:31] | Yeah. Baby steps. | 对 慢慢来 | 
| [02:33] | That’s right, mate. | 没错 姐们儿 | 
| [02:35] | Oh, I am putting the kettle on. | 水壶烧着呢 | 
| [02:37] | Would anyone like a proper cup? | 有人想来一杯吗 | 
| [02:40] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [02:41] | Tea, which is a lot Dr. Who, you guys. No big deal. | 茶 好多神秘博士 没啥 | 
| [02:47] | You getting all packed up? | 都收拾好了吗 | 
| [02:49] | Good. We’re running a little bit late, so… | 好 我们迟了一会儿 所以要快点了 | 
| [02:51] | – Ok. – Good morning. | -好 -早上好 | 
| [02:53] | Hi. | 早上好 | 
| [02:53] | Did you bring the comics? | 你带漫画来了吗 | 
| [02:55] | Yeah, the new one comes out today. | 今天出了最新的 | 
| [02:56] | We really appreciate you giving us a drive again. | 非常感谢你又开车带我们 | 
| [02:59] | Sure, absolutely. Anytime. | 没什么 别客气 | 
| [03:01] | Ok, let’s get you packed up. | 来收拾收拾 | 
| [03:03] | Let’s grab your lunch. | 拿上午餐 | 
| [03:04] | Right here. | 在这 | 
| [03:05] | Alrighty. | 好的 | 
| [03:06] | – You got everything? – Yeah. | -都拿齐了吗 -齐了 | 
| [03:07] | Yeah. No com–you’re not gonna bring comics to school, all right? | 漫画不行 不能把漫画带到学校 好吗 | 
| [03:11] | – MPD! – I’m on the job. | -警察 -我是在职警官 | 
| [03:12] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 | 
| [03:13] | I’m Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. | 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳 | 
| [03:14] | We know who you are. Lower your gun. | 我们知道你是谁 把枪放下 | 
| [03:17] | Who sent you? | 谁派你们来的 | 
| [03:19] | Hotch. | 霍奇 | 
| [03:21] | This is a mistake. | 是个误会 | 
| [03:23] | Daddy, what’s going on? | 爸爸 怎么了 | 
| [03:25] | It’s ok, Jack. | 没事 杰克 | 
| [03:26] | On your knees. | 跪下 | 
| [03:27] | Hands behind your back. | 双手放在背后 | 
| [03:32] | Is this really necessary? | 真的要这样吗 | 
| [03:33] | Now! | 照做 | 
| [03:38] | Daddy… | 爸爸 | 
| [03:39] | It’s ok, Jack. It’s a big mistake | 没事 杰克 这是个天大的误会 | 
| [03:41] | and everything’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 | 
| [03:44] | Daddy… | 爸爸 | 
| [03:51] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [03:54] | Where’s Hotch being held? | 霍奇被关在哪 | 
| [03:55] | I don’t know yet. I have calls out. | 我还不知道 已经去打听了 | 
| [03:57] | Metro SWAT took him in? | 市特警带走的他 | 
| [03:58] | Yeah, but it has to be bigger than that. | 对 但事情一定没这么简单 | 
| [04:00] | JJ’s on her way here right now. | 小洁正赶过来 | 
| [04:02] | She couldn’t explain everything on the phone | 她在电话里解释不清楚 | 
| [04:03] | because she’s with the kids. | 因为孩子在身边 | 
| [04:04] | Ok, maybe Hotch was swatted. | 也许霍奇被”报假警”了 | 
| [04:06] | That’s an extreme prank that gamers pull on their opponents, | 是个恶劣的恶作剧 那些玩家就这么对付对手 | 
| [04:08] | where they fake a 911 call on them. | 他们报警陷害对手 | 
| [04:10] | It’s recently escalated among celebrities. | 最近在名流圈闹得很厉害 | 
| [04:12] | If it was a prank, they wouldn’t have arrested him. | 如果是恶作剧 他们不会逮捕他 | 
| [04:14] | Unless they didn’t know. | 除非他们不知情 | 
| [04:15] | If someone called 911 and said that Hotch is a threat, | 如果有人报警说霍奇是危险人物 | 
| [04:18] | SWAT has to respond. | 特警必须做出反应 | 
| [04:19] | Which means somewhere there’s a record of that call. | 也就是说一定有报警记录 | 
| [04:21] | Yeah, on it. | 明白 这就查 | 
| [04:24] | Hey, guys! | 小伙子们 | 
| [04:25] | Hi, uncle Spencer. | 斯宾塞叔叔好 | 
| [04:27] | Oh, hello! | 你好啊 | 
| [04:29] | How are you doing, Henry? | 你怎么样 亨利 | 
| [04:30] | Good. Everybody’s gonna hang out at mom’s work today. | 很好 今天大家都在妈妈上班的地方玩 | 
| [04:34] | Oh, that sounds super fun. | 听起来超级有意思 | 
| [04:35] | Have you been practicing the magic trick I taught you, Jack? | 有没有练习我教你的魔术 杰克 | 
| [04:39] | Can I go to my dad’s office? | 我能去爸爸的办公室吗 | 
| [04:41] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [04:43] | Here. Come on, fellas, | 来 走吧 小家伙们 | 
| [04:44] | let’s go find something to get into. Come on. | 咱们去找点事情做吧 走吧 | 
| [04:47] | Come on, let’s go. This way. | 走吧 这面 | 
| [04:54] | It’s bad. | 情况很糟 | 
| [04:54] | How much did they see? | 他们看见了多少 | 
| [04:56] | All of it. | 全程 | 
| [04:57] | Which is why I figured this is the safest place to bring them. | 因此我觉得他们来这里最安全 | 
| [05:00] | Just got word. | 刚得到消息 | 
| [05:02] | He’s downtown. | 他在城里 | 
| [05:13] | We’re boarding now. | 我们马上上车 | 
| [05:16] | Hey. That’s the BAU unit chief. | 他是行为分析组的组长 | 
| [05:18] | You’ve made a mistake. | 你们搞错了 | 
| [05:19] | Dave, tell Jack I’m ok. | 戴夫 跟杰克说我没事 | 
| [05:21] | Aaron, what’s going on? | 艾伦 怎么回事 | 
| [05:23] | – We’re set. – Then let’s go. | -一切就绪 -出发 | 
| [06:05] | The Storm | 风暴 | 
| [06:10] | “The sea is dangerous | 海洋充满危险 | 
| [06:12] | and its storms terrible. | 暴风雨令人胆寒 | 
| [06:14] | But these obstacles have never been sufficient reason to remain ashore.” | 但那不是留在岸上的理由 | 
| [06:19] | Ferdinand Magellan. | 斐迪南·麦哲伦[葡萄牙航海家] | 
| [06:25] | I need to let my son know that I’m all right. | 我要告诉我儿子我没事 | 
| [06:28] | He’s with Agent Jareau. | 他和洁婼探员在一起 | 
| [06:30] | I want my phone call. | 我要打电话 | 
| [06:32] | You haven’t even asked why you’re here. | 你还没问为什么会在这 | 
| [06:34] | It doesn’t matter. It’s either a mistake | 那没所谓 要么是误会 | 
| [06:36] | or I’m being framed. | 要么我就是被陷害了 | 
| [06:38] | This came in today at 7:23 A.M. | 我们今早7点23分收到了这个 | 
| [06:43] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 | 
| [06:46] | Hello? 911. | 您好 911 | 
| [06:48] | Is anyone there? | 在听吗 | 
| [06:49] | Today will change everything. | 今天一切都会改变 | 
| [06:52] | I’m sorry, sir. Will you repeat that, please? | 抱歉 先生 能请您重复一遍吗 | 
| [06:55] | Today will change everything. | 今天一切都会改变 | 
| [06:59] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [07:00] | I don’t know because I didn’t make that call. | 我不知道 因为电话不是我打的 | 
| [07:01] | The call was traced to your cell phone, | 电话追踪到是你的手机 | 
| [07:04] | and voice recognition says it’s you. | 声音识别也表明是你 | 
| [07:09] | Today will change everything. | 今天一切都会改变 | 
| [07:12] | I’m sorry, sir. Will you repeat that, please? | 抱歉 先生 能请您重复一遍吗 | 
| [07:15] | Today will change everything. | 今天一切都会改变 | 
| [07:19] | How did they do that? | 他们怎么做到的 | 
| [07:21] | Spoofing tech makes it seem like | 伪装技术可以让电话看起来像是 | 
| [07:23] | it’s coming from Hotch’s cell and using his voice. | 霍奇的手机打的并且用了他的声音 | 
| [07:25] | That takes skill. | 这需要技术 | 
| [07:26] | It’s subtle, but his inflection changes. | 虽然很细微 但他的语调不太一样 | 
| [07:28] | It sounds like the words are spliced together. | 听上去像是把词拼到了一起 | 
| [07:30] | Let’s look up | 我们去查下 | 
| [07:30] | all BAU press conferences led by Hotch. | 霍奇主持的所有行为分析组的新闻发布会 | 
| [07:33] | Right. Maybe this unsub frankensteined his voice. | 没错 也许嫌犯用他的声音做了拼接 | 
| [07:35] | He’s being held by the DOJ, | 他被关押在司法部 | 
| [07:37] | The inspector general’s office. | 在检察长办公室 | 
| [07:39] | That makes sense. It’s the internal affairs | 那就说得通了 那里是联调局 | 
| [07:41] | of the parent agency of the bureau. | 上级机构的内务部门 | 
| [07:42] | They probably heard what we heard. | 他们可能听到了我们听到的 | 
| [07:44] | They should be defending him, not charging him. | 他们应该保护他而不是要起诉他 | 
| [07:49] | Whoever’s doing this wants me here instead of investigating. | 做这事的人希望我在这里而非在外调查 | 
| [07:52] | There has to be a bigger plan | 他们有更大的计划 | 
| [07:54] | because they want my team distracted. | 因为他们希望我的团队分心 | 
| [07:55] | Do you have a storage unit in Reston, Virginia? | 你在弗吉尼亚州雷斯顿市是不是有个仓库 | 
| [07:59] | My wife an I had one. It’s been cleared out for years. | 我和我妻子共有的 很多年前就已经清空了 | 
| [08:01] | Why did you rent a van last week? | 你上周为什么租了辆面包车 | 
| [08:03] | I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [08:04] | Have you ever purchased nitromethane, diesel fuel, | 你是否购买过硝基甲烷 柴油 | 
| [08:07] | blasting caps, or ball bearings? | 雷管或是滚珠 | 
| [08:09] | No. | 没有 | 
| [08:10] | – You sure about that? – Yes. | -你确定 -是的 | 
| [08:23] | My door was kicked in 2 1/2 hours ago. | 我家的门是两个半小时前被踢开的 | 
| [08:25] | How long have you had this? | 你们拿到这些有多久了 | 
| [08:26] | We’ve been watching you, for weeks. | 我们一直在监视你 好几周了 | 
| [08:29] | With these 3 press conferences, | 有了这三次新闻发布会 | 
| [08:31] | we can prove to the inspector general’s office | 我们可以向检察长办公室证明 | 
| [08:32] | that Hotch’s 911 call was spliced together. | 霍奇的那通911报警电话是拼凑的 | 
| [08:34] | That’s a good start, but they’re not gonna listen to anything | 这是个好的开始 但他们不会听我们说的 | 
| [08:36] | we have to say until we give them a viable suspect. | 除非我们能提供一个嫌犯 | 
| [08:39] | Especially with explosives in play. | 尤其考虑到涉及爆炸事件 | 
| [08:41] | They planted enough on Hotch | 他们给霍奇栽赃了足够的证据 | 
| [08:42] | to make it look like he was ready to blow up a city block. | 看起来像是他已经准备好炸毁一个街区了 | 
| [08:45] | Ok, back to basics. | 好吧 回到最基础的问题 | 
| [08:46] | Someone’s framing Hotch. Who would want to? | 有人在陷害霍奇 谁会想这么做 | 
| [08:48] | He’s put away a lot of people. | 他抓了很多人 | 
| [08:49] | We’ve seen the lengths that | 我们见识过 | 
| [08:50] | Chaz Montolo went to against Morgan for revenge. | 查兹·蒙托洛为报复摩根花了多长时间 | 
| [08:53] | We shouldn’t underestimate anything. | 我们不该低估任何事 | 
| [08:54] | Not even Montolo could pull this off. | 蒙托洛也做不到这样 | 
| [08:56] | This is multi-faceted, calculated for maximum disruption. | 这是多方面的 计划造成最大伤害 | 
| [08:59] | Attacking Hotch in his home, separating him from us. | 在霍奇家抓人 把他和我们分开 | 
| [09:02] | We should focus on unsubs that are sophisticated enough | 我们应该关注那些有足够经验 | 
| [09:04] | to carry of this coordinated of an attack. | 能策划实施这种袭击的嫌犯 | 
| [09:07] | How are you doing with the cell spoofing technology? | 电话伪装技术查得怎么样了 | 
| [09:09] | Ok, there’s a few of them. | 查到几种 | 
| [09:11] | If you were gonna go down and dirty, that would be shadow cell. | 要是想干坏事 应该是用的影子电话 | 
| [09:13] | There’s other, higher-end apps– | 还有其他高端的应用 | 
| [09:16] | Spoof me, the Storm, Gamercall– | 伪装我 暴风雨 玩家来电 | 
| [09:18] | Wait. What was that middle one, the Storm? | 等等 中间那个是什么 暴风雨 | 
| [09:21] | Yeah. Why? | 没错 怎么了 | 
| [09:22] | That was Antonia’s message to Hotch. | 安东妮娅给霍奇的信息就是那个 | 
| [09:26] | “There’s a storm coming, | 暴风雨即将来临 | 
| [09:27] | and you’ll be swept away.” | 而你将被卷走 | 
| [09:29] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你们怎么想 | 
| [09:31] | but this feels like a massive storm. | 但这感觉像是场狂风暴雨 | 
| [09:32] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 | 
| [09:34] | Yeah, but there’s no way | 没错 但她不可能 | 
| [09:35] | she could have pulled this off from inside prison. | 在监狱里安排这些事的 | 
| [09:36] | But she knew about it enough to toy with Hotch. | 但她了解足够多的内情并以此来调戏霍奇 | 
| [09:38] | Anybody want to go slap that smirk off her face? | 谁想去揭穿她的真面目吗 | 
| [09:41] | Yeah, she’s been pulling strings since we met her. | 是啊 自从我们见了她 她就在各种做手脚 | 
| [09:43] | She wanted the BAU’s attention, but why? | 她想获得行为分析组的注意 但为什么 | 
| [09:46] | Her narcissism. | 自恋 | 
| [09:49] | We each spent time with her, a lot of it. | 我们都跟她聊过 还聊了不少 | 
| [09:51] | But she didn’t mention the storm | 但她从没说过什么暴风雨 | 
| [09:53] | until Hotch went back to question her again. | 直到霍奇再次回去问她话 | 
| [09:54] | It was a retort, after Hotch exposed her past. | 那是对霍奇揭露她过去的反击 | 
| [09:58] | And her son. | 还有她儿子 | 
| [10:18] | You enjoying this? | 你很喜欢这样吗 | 
| [10:20] | I’m a creature of habit. | 我是个墨守成规的人 | 
| [10:22] | I prefer we do this in my cell. | 我更希望在我的牢房里聊 | 
| [10:25] | If you really wanted the BAU to suffer, | 如果你真想给行为分析组找麻烦 | 
| [10:27] | you wouldn’t have warned us. | 你就不会警告我们 | 
| [10:29] | You’d only warn us if there was something in it for you. | 你会警告我们是因为这里面也牵涉到了你 | 
| [10:31] | Oh, you really are smart. | 你真是聪明 | 
| [10:33] | So it got me thinking. | 所以我在想 | 
| [10:35] | You’re in here for life. | 你被判终身监禁 | 
| [10:37] | What could you possibly gain? | 你能得到什么 | 
| [10:43] | Your son was born when you were only 14. | 你儿子出生时你只有十四岁 | 
| [10:47] | which would make him… 43 now? | 那他现在也有四十三岁了 | 
| [10:51] | Your family was ashamed. | 你的家庭以此为耻 | 
| [10:54] | So he was raised away from you. | 所以他没在你身边长大 | 
| [10:56] | But you never lost touch with him. | 但你从未与他失去联系 | 
| [10:59] | Have you always lived on the sappy side, | 你一直这么多愁善感吗 | 
| [11:01] | or did that come out when you became a mother? | 还是你成为母亲后才表现出这一面的 | 
| [11:04] | The only reason you warned Agent Hotchner about this storm | 你之所以警告霍奇纳探员这次暴风雨的事 | 
| [11:08] | is because your son had something to do with it. | 因为你的儿子与此有关 | 
| [11:11] | And now you need our help. | 而现在你需要我们的帮助 | 
| [11:13] | Not as much as you need mine. | 没你们那么需要我的帮助 | 
| [11:15] | Your son framed a federal agent | 你儿子陷害了一名联邦探员 | 
| [11:18] | and manipulated special weapons and tactics operatives to do it. | 还操纵了特殊武器和战术部队 | 
| [11:22] | So, here’s the thing about SWAT. | 而至于特警队 | 
| [11:24] | They don’t like being manipulated. | 他们不喜欢被玩弄 | 
| [11:25] | So now your son is on a shoot first, ask questions later list. | 所以现在你儿子是在先击毙后审问的名单上 | 
| [11:30] | I want him taken into custody, alive. | 我想让他活着被抓 | 
| [11:33] | Of course you do. What mother wouldn’t? | 当然了 哪个母亲不想这样 | 
| [11:35] | The truth is, I can’t really promise you what will happen | 可现实是 我也不敢保证他被抓到以后 | 
| [11:38] | if he gets caught. | 会发生什么事 | 
| [11:40] | You won’t let him get killed. | 你不会让他被杀的 | 
| [11:42] | I know you. You took an oath | 我了解你 你宣过誓 | 
| [11:45] | and too goody-two-shoes to break it. | 你这么清高的人不会违背誓言的 | 
| [11:47] | Yeah, yesterday, yesterday I wouldn’t have. | 如果是昨天我的确不会违背 | 
| [11:51] | But that was before your son | 但那是在你儿子让人 | 
| [11:53] | had armed men point guns in the same room as my son. | 在我儿子在场的时候举枪之前 | 
| [11:56] | So, when we find him, | 所以当我们找到他时 | 
| [11:59] | this can go one of two ways. | 只会有两种下场 | 
| [12:07] | Promise me he won’t get hurt. | 答应我他不会受到伤害 | 
| [12:09] | Give me his name. | 告诉我他的名字 | 
| [12:19] | This is Antonia’s son. | 这是安东妮娅的儿子 | 
| [12:21] | His name’s Asher Douglas. | 他叫亚瑟·道格拉斯 | 
| [12:22] | He lives in Northern Virginia. | 住在弗吉尼亚州北部 | 
| [12:24] | Early 40s is old for a swatter. | 40出头对于报假警犯来说有点老了 | 
| [12:26] | But he’s a match in every way that counts. | 但所有的证据都指向他 | 
| [12:28] | He purchased the storm spoofing software, | 他买了”暴风雨”诈骗软件 | 
| [12:31] | he bought several audio splicing programs. | 买了几个音频剪辑程序 | 
| [12:33] | And that’s how he was able to make calls | 所以他能让电话像是从霍奇手机打来的 | 
| [12:34] | from Hotch’s cell and sound like him. | 然后声音也很像他 | 
| [12:36] | Something about this doesn’t fit. | 有些东西不合逻辑 | 
| [12:38] | It fits enough for me. Let’s go. | 对我来说足够了 我们走 | 
| [12:41] | Swatting can fall in the spectrum of online psychopathy. | 报假警可以归为网络精神病的范畴 | 
| [12:44] | Men who express violent | 在屏幕后 | 
| [12:45] | anti-social tendencies from behind a screen | 表现出暴力反社会倾向的人们 | 
| [12:47] | that the would never express in public. | 从来不会在公众场合表现出来 | 
| [12:49] | But their patterns mirror that of a traditional psychopath, | 但他们的模式和一般的精神病几乎一样 | 
| [12:52] | and specifically the fact that they get bored easily. | 特别是他们很容易觉得无聊 | 
| [12:54] | Which makes me think we’d see evidence of that | 所以我觉得他的浏览记录会留下些证据 | 
| [12:55] | in his browser history, but you didn’t. | 但你没有查到 | 
| [12:57] | I thought he was covering his tracks. | 我以为他是在掩盖自己的浏览记录 | 
| [12:59] | Even if you’re right, it doesn’t change the fact | 即使你是对的 也改变不了 | 
| [13:00] | that he made the 911 call. We have to arrest him. | 他打了报警电话的事实 我们得拘捕他 | 
| [13:03] | Hotch is depending on us. | 霍奇就指望我们了 | 
| [13:10] | Who gave you probable cause to put me under surveillance? | 谁给你的合理根据来监视我的 | 
| [13:13] | A confidential source. | 一个秘密线人 | 
| [13:14] | Tell me now or I will invoke. | 现在告诉我 不然我会诉诸 | 
| [13:17] | You know who needs lawyers? | 你知道谁需要律师吗 | 
| [13:19] | Guilty people. | 罪犯 | 
| [13:20] | Smart people. | 聪明人 | 
| [13:21] | So lay out your entire case to me right now | 立刻告诉我你掌握的情报 | 
| [13:24] | or every attorney I know will drop everything and come help me. | 不然我认识的所有律师都会拨冗前来帮助我 | 
| [13:29] | We got a tip from a source. | 我们从一个线人那得到信息 | 
| [13:32] | And it was very convincing. | 很有说服力 | 
| [13:35] | Antonia Slade. | 安东妮·斯莱德 | 
| [13:36] | No, not Slade. | 不是斯莱德 | 
| [13:40] | All right, we’re recording with Peter Lewis, | 现在正在拍摄彼得·刘易斯 | 
| [13:42] | AKA Mr. Scratch. | 又名刮擦先生 | 
| [13:44] | Do you swear under penalty of perjury | 你愿意在伪证罪前发誓 | 
| [13:46] | that the testimony you are about to give is the truth? | 你的证词都是真实可信的吗 | 
| [13:48] | Most certainly. | 当然 | 
| [13:50] | And with advice of counsel… | 根据律师所说 | 
| [13:51] | You’ve gotta be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [13:52] | you are giving this testimony of your own free will? | 你是自愿提供证词的吗 | 
| [13:54] | Yes, that is correct. | 是的 | 
| [13:56] | I’m not doing this to cut a deal. | 我作证并不是想交换交易 | 
| [13:58] | The world needs to know what kind of man | 世界需要知道 | 
| [14:01] | Aaron Hotchner really is. | 艾伦·霍奇纳的真实面目 | 
| [14:24] | Turn around show me your hands. | 转过身 让我看到你的手 | 
| [14:26] | Whatever you’re holding, drop it. | 放下手里的东西 | 
| [14:28] | But then it will break. | 那它们就坏了 | 
| [14:30] | Drop it or I will shoot you. | 放下 不然我就开枪了 | 
| [14:33] | I said drop it! | 放下 | 
| [14:34] | Wait, hold! Everyone hold. | 等等 大家别开枪 | 
| [14:36] | Asher, if you show us what you’re holding | 亚瑟 给我们看看你手上的东西 | 
| [14:39] | and it isn’t dangerous, we’ll let you keep it. | 如果没有危险 你可以留着它 | 
| [14:41] | Why would it be dangerous? | 它们怎么会危险 | 
| [14:42] | Because we’re with the police | 因为我们是警察 | 
| [14:44] | and we have to be prepared for the worst. | 必须为最坏的情况做准备 | 
| [14:47] | You’re not the police. | 你不是警察 | 
| [14:49] | You’re with the Federal Bureau of Investigations. | 你是联调局的 | 
| [14:51] | You’re Dr. Spencer Reid. | 你是斯宾塞·里德博士 | 
| [14:53] | You’re Supervisory Special Agent David Rossi. | 你是特别督察探员戴夫·罗西 | 
| [14:56] | I researched all of you | 我研究过你们所有人 | 
| [14:58] | to decide who would be the best one to swat, | 来决定谁最适合成为报假警的受害者 | 
| [15:00] | before landing on Agent Aaron Hotchner, | 最后选择了艾伦·霍奇纳探员 | 
| [15:03] | since he is the team leader, obviously. | 很简单 因为他是组长 | 
| [15:06] | Can I see what’s in your hands? | 我能看看你手中的东西吗 | 
| [15:09] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 | 
| [15:13] | They’re, um, my version of the A-9 chip, | 这是我改良的A9芯片 | 
| [15:15] | Only mine are better. | 我的要好很多 | 
| [15:16] | Can you set them down so we can talk? | 你能把它们放下 和我们聊聊吗 | 
| [15:19] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [15:23] | I need to put these on you, ok? | 我得把这个给你带上 可以吗 | 
| [15:25] | But it’s for your own protection. | 为了你的安全着想 | 
| [15:28] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [15:36] | There, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 | 
| [15:42] | We should secure the house, | 我们要封锁房子 | 
| [15:43] | but we’re not gonna find anything else here. | 但我们在这找不到什么线索 | 
| [15:44] | Best hope is to get him talking, but that could be tough. | 最理想的情况是让他开口 但可能很难 | 
| [15:48] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [15:48] | Well, he displays both collecting behavior | 他展现出收集行为 | 
| [15:50] | and unique dysgraphia traits in his handwriting. | 他的字迹中呈现出特有的书写障碍的特征 | 
| [15:53] | I’m pretty sure he’s autistic. | 他患有孤独症 | 
| [15:55] | It was March of last year. | 去年三月 | 
| [15:58] | I dosed agent Hotchner with a dissociative drug. | 我给霍奇纳服用了解离性药物 | 
| [16:02] | What did this drug do? | 药效是什么 | 
| [16:03] | It put you in a state where you experienced a waking dream. | 它会让你进入醒梦的状态 | 
| [16:08] | Now, I try to get my victims to see their worst nightmares. | 我想让我的受害者目睹他们最可怕的噩梦 | 
| [16:13] | But Agent Hotchner, well… | 但霍奇纳探员 | 
| [16:17] | He went in his own direction. | 他朝着自己的方向走了下去 | 
| [16:20] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思 | 
| [16:22] | He started rambling about how I killed his team, | 他开始呓语 说我杀了他的组员 | 
| [16:25] | which I expected. | 这点我预见到了 | 
| [16:27] | But then… | 但之后 | 
| [16:29] | He started to laugh… | 他笑起来了 | 
| [16:33] | Like he was delighted. | 好像很高兴的样子 | 
| [16:35] | And I’ll be honest with you, | 和你说实话 | 
| [16:37] | In that moment, I was scared…of him. | 那时候我很害怕他 | 
| [16:44] | Of what he could do to his own team. | 害怕他会对自己组员做什么可怕的事 | 
| [16:48] | Or his own son, for that matter. | 或是他的儿子 | 
| [16:51] | I was scared– | 我很害怕 | 
| [16:53] | Why would you believe anything he says? | 你为什么会相信他说的这些 | 
| [16:55] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 | 
| [16:57] | But it got us digging, into you. | 但我们开始调查你 | 
| [17:00] | What about me? | 查我什么 | 
| [17:01] | Was your wife killed | 你的妻子 | 
| [17:02] | because of your responsibilities with this job? Yes. | 是因为你这份工作被杀的吗 是的 | 
| [17:06] | Did you question your commitment to the BAU after her murder? | 她被杀后 你质疑过自己对行为分析组的忠诚吗 | 
| [17:10] | Yes. | 有过 | 
| [17:11] | And how does that connect to this? | 那些和这件事有什么关系 | 
| [17:12] | Because it was then that you started dismissing procedure. | 因为从那以后你开始无视章程 | 
| [17:16] | I did not. | 我没有 | 
| [17:17] | You faked Agent Prentiss’ death. | 你制造潘提斯探员的假死 | 
| [17:20] | You rubber-stamped the unjustified shooting, by Agent Rossi, | 你轻易就批准了罗西探员 | 
| [17:23] | of the man who killed Jason Gideon, | 对杰森·基甸凶手的不当开枪 | 
| [17:26] | Giving him a pass for the same crime | 他和十年前格凌威探员犯下了相同的罪行 | 
| [17:28] | you expelled Agent Greenaway for 10 years ago. | 你开除了格凌威却放了他一马 | 
| [17:31] | Each of those instances was a judgment call. | 你举的这些情况都是你的主观判断 | 
| [17:35] | And it’s a waste of our time for me to justify each one. | 让我逐一给你解释只是在浪费彼此时间 | 
| [17:38] | But I can. | 但我可以 | 
| [17:40] | Good. Because this last one | 很好 因为这最后一桩 | 
| [17:43] | is one you have no defense for. | 你无从辩解 | 
| [17:47] | He subjected you to a very powerful drug… | 他给你下了强力药物 | 
| [17:56] | One that with other victims | 其他被下药的人 | 
| [17:58] | led to psychotic breaks. | 最后都精神崩溃了 | 
| [18:01] | Now, why wouldn’t you | 那么你倒说说 | 
| [18:02] | include that in your bureau psychological evaluation? | 为何不在局里的心理评估中记上这条 | 
| [18:08] | Agent? | 探员 | 
| [18:13] | Agent? | 探员 | 
| [18:17] | We’re looking at a case of counterfeit deviance. | 这是冒名犯罪 | 
| [18:19] | If Asher is autistic, | 如果亚瑟有自闭症 | 
| [18:20] | he has trouble reading social cues. | 就无法解读社交暗示 | 
| [18:21] | Yeah, but in this case | 没错 可在本案中 | 
| [18:22] | we’re dealing with somebody high-functioning. | 我们应对的人有着高官能 | 
| [18:24] | What used to be labeled Asperger’s Syndrome. | 人们曾称之为阿斯伯格综合征 | 
| [18:26] | And that’s where the counterfeit deviance comes in. | 所以会产生冒名犯罪 | 
| [18:28] | Documented examples include high-functioning autistics | 在一些案例中有高官能自闭症者 | 
| [18:31] | who collect child porn or pretend to plan a school shooting. | 收集儿童色情制品或自称意图策划校园枪击 | 
| [18:34] | They know that there’s power in those images and those actions, | 他们清楚这是体现自己权力的方式 | 
| [18:36] | but for them there’s no paraphilia behind it. | 但这类行为并非受性欲倒错所驱动 | 
| [18:38] | They don’t derive pleasure from it. | 他们从中得不到快感 | 
| [18:40] | What I don’t see is evidence of someone | 但我没找到证据表明 | 
| [18:42] | who’s interested in explosives. | 这类人会对炸药感兴趣 | 
| [18:44] | We need to rule out– | 我们要排除 | 
| [18:45] | That someone is pulling his strings | 背后有人主使的可能性 | 
| [18:46] | just like he’s been pulling ours. | 就像他现在操纵我们一样 | 
| [18:48] | Exactly. I’d like to– | 正是 我想 | 
| [18:50] | Go. Just do it. And hurry. | 去干吧 尽快 | 
| [18:52] | I’m going to jail, aren’t I? | 我要蹲监狱了是吗 | 
| [18:53] | Not if you cooperate. | 只要你合作就没事 | 
| [18:56] | All right. | 好 | 
| [18:58] | I did it. | 是我干的 | 
| [18:58] | All of it. | 全都是我干的 | 
| [19:01] | See, I don’t think you did. | 我不认为是你 | 
| [19:02] | Even the way you just said that | 即便你刚才这么说 | 
| [19:04] | sort of sounds to me like | 在我看来就像 | 
| [19:06] | someone who’s maybe protecting a partner. | 你想保护同伴 | 
| [19:09] | Would a partner have the skill set | 那个同伴能够 | 
| [19:11] | to splice Agent Aaron Hotchner’s voice into a 911 call? | 把艾伦·霍奇探员的声音切进报警电话吗 | 
| [19:15] | Something no gamer’s ever done before? | 这事之前可没人干过 | 
| [19:17] | No. I did that. Me. | 不对 是我干的 是我 | 
| [19:20] | How much do you know about nitromethane? | 你对硝基甲烷有多少了解 | 
| [19:22] | It’s the simplest organic nitro compound. | 那是最简单的有机硝基化合物 | 
| [19:25] | It has an R.E. Factor of 1.1. | 其相对威力系数为1.1 | 
| [19:27] | That’s its Relative Effectiveness Compared to– | 即将其相对威力系数比上 | 
| [19:28] | TNT? Right? | 三硝基甲苯 对吧 | 
| [19:31] | Have you ever bought it? | 你买过吗 | 
| [19:34] | No point. What would I do with it? | 没必要 我拿它来干吗 | 
| [19:36] | Well, when Agent Hotchner was arrested, | 霍奇纳探员被捕时 | 
| [19:38] | they found that he had bought some. | 他们发现他买了一些 | 
| [19:40] | I think it was planted on him, | 我想是有人栽赃 | 
| [19:42] | and I don’t think you would do that. | 而我认为你不会这么做 | 
| [19:47] | I get– this isn’t self-harm. | 我…这不是要自残 | 
| [19:49] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [19:50] | I used to do that. | 我以前会自残 | 
| [19:51] | I don’t do it anymore. Instead I do this. | 现在不会了 换成这么做 | 
| [19:53] | To control how you feel when you get confused? | 你在困惑时用这种方法控制自己的感受 | 
| [19:55] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [19:58] | You know, I get confused a lot, too, Asher. | 我也常常困惑 亚瑟 | 
| [19:59] | It’s actually one of the reasons | 这也是我研究 | 
| [20:01] | I decided to study behavioral analysis. | 行为分析的一个原因 | 
| [20:04] | And I don’t think my friend | 而且我认为我的朋友 | 
| [20:05] | would buy 40 gallons of nitromethane. | 不会买150升硝基甲烷 | 
| [20:10] | But yours might. | 而你的朋友可能会 | 
| [20:16] | 40 gallons? | 150升吗 | 
| [20:17] | Does that mean something to you? | 你想起什么了吗 | 
| [20:18] | Yeah. We talked about it once. | 嗯 我们以前谈过一次 | 
| [20:22] | How much of a city you could wipe out with 40 gallons. | 150升能把一座城市炸掉多少 | 
| [20:27] | It was a hypothetical, | 那只是假想 | 
| [20:28] | like if you had the biggest chemistry set in the world. | 类似于假想拥有世上所有的化学仪器 | 
| [20:32] | I don’t think it was a hypothetical, Asher. | 我认为这不是假想 亚瑟 | 
| [20:35] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 | 
| [20:36] | He did. | 没错 | 
| [20:41] | Help me, and I’ll make sure that never happens again. | 帮我 我会确保这种事情不再发生 | 
| [20:49] | The reason I didn’t mention the drugging | 我没有报告自己被下药 | 
| [20:51] | is I knew how it would be received. | 是因为我清楚人们会怎么看 | 
| [20:53] | That someone at the DOJ would misinterpret, | 司法部会对此进行曲解 | 
| [20:56] | and someone else would use it to their advantage. | 而别的人会加以利用 | 
| [20:59] | That’s one profile. | 这是一种说法 | 
| [21:01] | Here’s another. | 再说这个 | 
| [21:09] | “The most common trait is an unyielding belief | “他们最普遍的特征是坚信 | 
| [21:13] | “he is always right, | 自己永远正确 | 
| [21:16] | “often reinforced by traumatic loss. | 经历痛苦的失去后 该信念会加强 | 
| [21:19] | “The suspect will | 嫌犯会 | 
| [21:20] | “purposefully separate himself from is co-workers | 有意与同伴分头行动 | 
| [21:23] | “and quietly keep score, | 并悄悄记录 | 
| [21:25] | “cataloging every slight against him. | 记录下所有冒犯他的行为 | 
| [21:28] | “He will then use those slights to justify his own self-interest. | 随后这些行为 被用来给其利己之心辩护 | 
| [21:34] | “One final trigger, | 最后只需一个诱因 | 
| [21:35] | “like a violent confrontation | 例如暴力对抗 | 
| [21:38] | “or a drug-induced episode | 或是毒品导致的病症发作 | 
| [21:42] | “will push him over the edge.” | 就会使他丧失理智” | 
| [21:44] | Sound familiar? | 听着很熟悉吧 | 
| [21:46] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [21:47] | It’s my profile on workplace shooters. | 这是我对工作间枪手的侧写 | 
| [21:50] | And now it fits you. | 而这正和你相符 | 
| [21:54] | “Today will change everything.” | “今天将会改变一切” | 
| [21:57] | What did you think, that I was going to blow up my team? | 你怎么想的 我要把小组都炸飞吗 | 
| [22:00] | Turn my son into an orphan? | 让我儿子变成孤儿吗 | 
| [22:03] | And then– and this is the part I argue against in the profile– | 还有与我在侧写里描述不符的这一部分 | 
| [22:05] | I would call 911 and tell you what I was about to do? | 然后我会打911 告诉你我的计划吗 | 
| [22:12] | I want to believe you. | 我也想相信你 | 
| [22:15] | But I can’t. | 但做不到 | 
| [22:19] | If I can direct your attention to Rossi’s phone, | 请注意看罗西的手机 | 
| [22:21] | I will introduce you to Eric Rawdon. | 我要向各位介绍埃里克·罗顿 | 
| [22:23] | He has had multiple irc chats with Asher | 在他因犯罪共谋被捕前 | 
| [22:26] | until he was arrested for criminal conspiracy. | 曾多次与亚瑟在网上聊天 | 
| [22:28] | Conspiracy with who? | 和谁共谋 | 
| [22:30] | Well, it looks like a bunch of anarchists. | 应该是一些无政府主义者 | 
| [22:31] | Rawdon isn’t necessarily an anarchist himself, | 罗顿他本人不一定是无政府主义者 | 
| [22:34] | but he did want to make something go boom. | 但他确实想炸毁什么东西 | 
| [22:36] | So he’s charismatic, duplicitous. | 他有领袖魅力 善于蛊惑人心 | 
| [22:38] | I mean, he’d have to be to | 只有这样的人 | 
| [22:39] | persuade a bunch of anarchists to rally around him. | 才能说服无政府主义者绕他转 | 
| [22:41] | What’s the overlap with Hotch? | 那跟霍奇有什么关系 | 
| [22:43] | Our gone but | 我们 | 
| [22:44] | not forgotten and soon to be recovered Sir Hotchner | 人不在精神在 即将归来的霍奇纳长官 | 
| [22:46] | wrote up up a profile on Rawdon, which he defended in court. | 对罗顿进行了侧写 并出庭辩护 | 
| [22:46] | 案件对象 埃里克·罗顿 探员 霍奇纳 主题 过去与将来 | |
| [22:49] | And this is revenge. | 这就是报复 | 
| [22:50] | No, we know it’s bigger than that. | 不对 我们都清楚不止于此 | 
| [22:52] | But there’s no way Rawdon could have pulled this off while in prison. | 可罗顿身在监狱 无法完成这一切 | 
| [22:55] | Garcia, what was the last contact | 加西亚 罗顿和亚瑟最后一次 | 
| [22:56] | Rawdon had with Asher? | 联系时说了什么 | 
| [22:58] | Uh, Emails from last week. | 上周的邮件 | 
| [22:59] | The IP addresses are from all over the state, | IP地址遍布全国各地 | 
| [23:01] | but none from Virginia Super Max Prison | 但没有一个是罗顿所待的 | 
| [23:03] | Where Rawdon currently resides. | 弗吉尼亚最高戒备监狱 | 
| [23:05] | So someone else took over the account, | 那么就有一个人或者多个人 | 
| [23:07] | or multiple someones, depending on who’s still supporting Rawdon. | 接手了 主要看谁还在支持罗顿 | 
| [23:09] | I’m gonna add “word” to the end of Tara’s last sentiment, | 我要肯定一下塔拉的观点 | 
| [23:11] | because whoever is sending these emails | 不管是谁在发这些邮件 | 
| [23:13] | has gone hog wild over the last 12 hours, | 最近十二小时内都很疯狂 | 
| [23:15] | and the message is always the same– | 而且所有的内容都一样 | 
| [23:17] | “The storm breaks tonight. Get his bed ready.” | “暴风今晚即出 备床” | 
| [23:20] | That’s reminiscent of the emails the 911 hijackers | 这让人联想起911劫机犯之间 | 
| [23:23] | sent to each other. Weeks before the attack. | 互相发送的邮件 就在袭击前几周 | 
| [23:25] | Coded messages like, “This summer will surely be hot.” | 类此的加密信息还有”今夏必热” | 
| [23:27] | It was their way of saying the plan is set. | 他们用这种方式表示计划已经确定 | 
| [23:30] | Except this is “The storm breaks tonight.” | 而这次是”暴风今晚即出” | 
| [23:36] | He’s planning a prison break. | 他在计划越狱 | 
| [23:51] | D-block secure. | D区安全 | 
| [23:52] | Clocking out for the night. | 今晚可以打卡下班了 | 
| [23:58] | Get back in your cell. | 回到监舍去 | 
| [24:01] | Control, I got a faulty door on D-28. | 控制室 D28的门开了 | 
| [24:04] | Get back in now or I’ll make you. | 立刻进去 不然我就动手了 | 
| [24:09] | We’ve got multiple cells open on D-block. | D区多个监舍门开启 | 
| [24:12] | Lock down whole wing. Repeat, multiple cells open! | 关闭整个D区 重复 多个监舍门开启 | 
| [24:29] | Somebody copy. The control room is empty. | 收到请回复 控制室没有人 | 
| [24:32] | We have multiple cells open. | 多个监舍门开启 | 
| [24:34] | Nobody’s running the show! | 可是无人操作 | 
| [24:44] | That’s affirmative, Agent Rossi. | 已经确认了 罗西探员 | 
| [24:45] | The riot just started here in VA max. | 弗吉尼亚最高戒备监狱刚刚发生暴乱 | 
| [24:47] | Focus all your efforts on finding Rawdon. We need him alive. | 集中所有人力找出罗顿 抓活的 | 
| [24:50] | Has anyone escaped? | 有人逃出去了吗 | 
| [24:51] | We don’t know. We’re still trying to secure the prison. | 还不知道 我们还在确保监狱的安全 | 
| [24:54] | Ok, warden, we’re 5 minutes out. | 好的 监狱长 我们五分钟后到 | 
| [24:56] | Guys, the swatting, the reference to Asher– | 各位 报假警 牵扯进亚瑟 | 
| [24:59] | this is exactly the larger plan we profiled. | 这就是我们的侧写中更大的计划 | 
| [25:01] | It worked. Rawdon has another group | 起效了 罗顿有另外一个团队 | 
| [25:03] | he’s been working from the inside. | 他一直在监狱里策划这事 | 
| [25:05] | By the time we clear Hotch, they’ll be gone. | 等我们洗清霍奇的嫌疑 他们早就逃走了 | 
| [25:11] | Who’s Eric Rawdon? | 埃里克·罗顿是谁 | 
| [25:13] | He’s behind this. | 是他在捣鬼 | 
| [25:15] | Maybe he’s your partner. | 也许他是你的同伙 | 
| [25:17] | If that were true, you’d have evidence. | 如果真是这样 你应该有证据 | 
| [25:18] | I do. | 我有 | 
| [25:20] | The storage locker, your name, the supplies. | 仓库 你的名字 你的贮备 | 
| [25:22] | You’re grasping. | 你这是欲加之罪 | 
| [25:24] | And I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你原因 | 
| [25:26] | You need me here as cover for missing a major terrorist incident. | 你要我在这里为重要恐怖分子的失踪背黑锅 | 
| [25:30] | It’s a prison break. | 这就是一场越狱 | 
| [25:32] | Not to Rawdon. | 对罗顿来说不是 | 
| [25:34] | His dream has always been to set off a bomb | 他的梦想一直都是在闹市区 | 
| [25:36] | in a major metropolitan area. | 放一个炸弹 | 
| [25:38] | Not for any political or ideological reason, | 并非出于任何政治或意识形态上的动机 | 
| [25:40] | he just wants to see a city burn. | 他就是想亲眼看一座城市被烧毁 | 
| [25:42] | And you’re letting it happen. | 而你在袖手旁观 | 
| [25:48] | Now you’re grasping. | 现在是你在做垂死挣扎 | 
| [25:50] | Am I? Ask yourself one question. | 是吗 问问你自己 | 
| [25:52] | Am I more helpful here, | 我是待在这里 | 
| [25:54] | mentally preparing a report | 打着腹稿准备向 | 
| [25:55] | to the subcommittee that’s gonna haul you in, | 附属委员会举报你有用 | 
| [25:58] | or out there, catching Rawdon? | 还是出去抓捕罗顿有用 | 
| [26:17] | SSA Rossi. | 特别督察探员罗西 | 
| [26:18] | Warden Nabb. | 监狱长奈博 | 
| [26:19] | Your call came in, it’s too late, agent. | 接到你们的电话已经太晚了 探员 | 
| [26:21] | Have you located Eric Rawdon? | 你们找到埃里克·罗顿了吗 | 
| [26:22] | Not yet. The rioters still control 3 blocks, | 还没有 还有三个区被暴动犯人控制 | 
| [26:24] | and the fires inside have spread us thin. | 内部四处起火也分散了我们的警力 | 
| [26:26] | Warden, this isn’t a riot. It’s a break. | 监狱长 这不是暴动 这是越狱 | 
| [26:29] | They’ll never get over the wall. | 他们翻不过这堵墙 | 
| [26:31] | They may have some other way out. | 他们可能有其它出路 | 
| [26:32] | Every part of this plan has been meticulously crafted. | 这个计划所有的细节都是精心设计好的 | 
| [26:35] | We got a distress call that | 我们接到一个求救信号 | 
| [26:36] | some of the prisoners got to the gun safe. | 部分犯人拿到了枪 | 
| [26:38] | First priority is to secure the control room. | 首要任务是夺回控制室 | 
| [26:50] | Got one! | 找到一个 | 
| [26:53] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 | 
| [26:55] | How are they getting out? | 他们是怎么出来的 | 
| [27:00] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [27:20] | You got a flashlight? | 你有手电吗 | 
| [27:35] | Captain, we got a tunnel. | 队长 发现一条地道 | 
| [27:39] | Rossi, we got a tunnel in C-block | 罗西 我们在C区发现一条地道 | 
| [27:40] | along the sewer line on the east wall. | 一直延伸到东墙的下水管道 | 
| [27:42] | Copy, Tara. We’re on our way. | 收到 塔拉 我们这就去 | 
| [28:09] | Evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [28:13] | Including Rawdon? | 里面有罗顿吗 | 
| [28:15] | Kershaw and Bring, you stay here | 克肖和布林你们守在这里 | 
| [28:17] | in case more prisoners come back through. | 以防有犯人退回来 | 
| [28:19] | We should keep moving to the control room. | 我们要去控制室 | 
| [28:21] | We should also sweep E-block. Rawdon could be holed up there. | 还得排查E区 罗顿可能躲在那里 | 
| [28:23] | Captain, I’ll stay on your six. | 队长 我跟在你后面一起过去 | 
| [28:24] | Fine by me. Just watch your front sight. | 可以 随时准备开枪 | 
| [28:35] | Captain. | 队长 | 
| [28:36] | Go ahead. | 说 | 
| [28:37] | Just got a sit rep. The prisoners have the control room. | 刚收到一个战情报告 犯人占领了控制室 | 
| [28:40] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [28:41] | It’s gonna get hairy in there. | 里面的情况会比较棘手 | 
| [28:42] | They’re not gonna give it up without a fight. | 他们投降之前肯定会拼死反抗 | 
| [28:44] | I need you to stay here. | 你留在这里 | 
| [28:46] | Copy that. I’ll wait for your signal. | 收到 我会等你的信号 | 
| [29:25] | One man down. Everyone else ok? | 一人中枪 剩下的人怎么样 | 
| [29:27] | We’re good. | 我们没事 | 
| [29:32] | It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 | 
| [29:35] | Captain, do you copy? | 队长 有没有收到 | 
| [29:38] | Captain? | 队长 | 
| [29:40] | Dr. Lewis? | 露易丝博士 | 
| [29:51] | Ennis? | 恩尼斯 | 
| [29:55] | I thought that was you. | 我就觉得是你 | 
| [30:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 | 
| [30:03] | You should know. They sent me here | 你应该知道啊 你前脚跟我谈完 | 
| [30:04] | right after you finished interviewing me. | 他们后脚就把我送到这里了 | 
| [30:08] | I don’t appreciate my words being used against me, Tara. | 我不喜欢被自己说出的话陷害 塔拉 | 
| [30:12] | Ennis, I had nothing to do with– | 恩尼斯 这跟我一点关系都… | 
| [30:13] | Then why was I transferred? | 那我为什么会被转监 | 
| [30:18] | It must have been that they read what you wrote | 肯定是他们看了你 | 
| [30:20] | in the report about me and assumed that I was like… | 对我的报告 认为我跟他们… | 
| [30:25] | them. | 一样 | 
| [30:29] | Who’s “them,” Ennis? | “他们”是谁 恩尼斯 | 
| [30:33] | The worst of the worst. | 恶中之恶 | 
| [30:36] | Don’t you know where you are? | 你不知道你在哪里吗 | 
| [30:47] | This is the serial killer wing. | 这里是连环杀手区 | 
| [30:52] | Hey. We’re all clear. | 这里安全了 | 
| [30:59] | Take the automatic weapons, their uniforms, and vests. | 拿上自动武器 他们的制服和防弹背心 | 
| [31:02] | We’re going out the same way they came in. | 我们从他们进来的路出去 | 
| [31:04] | One problem. | 有一个问题 | 
| [31:05] | We have feds in A and E-block. | A区和E区都有联调局的人 | 
| [31:09] | We’ll take care of E-block ourselves. | E区我们自己搞定 | 
| [31:10] | As for A, I held back the monsters for a reason. | 至于A区 我留着怪物不放出来是有原因的 | 
| [31:25] | Ennis, don’t. | 恩尼斯 不要 | 
| [31:29] | I’ve dreamed of this, Tara. Dreamed of it. | 我梦到过这个场景 塔拉 我梦到过 | 
| [31:33] | I will shoot you. | 我会开枪的 | 
| [31:35] | I mean it. | 我说真的 | 
| [31:36] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 | 
| [31:39] | You can’t take us all. | 你没法干掉我们所有人 | 
| [32:05] | JJ, Reid, backup, now! | 小洁 里德 马上过来支援 | 
| [32:08] | On our way. | 这就来 | 
| [32:13] | Backup’s not coming. | 支援不会来的 | 
| [32:15] | Don’t do this, Ennis, please. | 不要这样 恩尼斯 求你了 | 
| [32:16] | Are you trying to beg your way out of this? | 你是想求我们放过你吗 | 
| [32:18] | I’m trying to save your life. | 我是在救你的命 | 
| [32:20] | Look behind you. | 你回头看看 | 
| [32:22] | Back in your cells! Hands up! | 回到监舍 举起手来 | 
| [32:41] | That’s Reid and JJ. | 是里德和小洁 | 
| [32:45] | Get ready! | 准备好 | 
| [32:48] | Flash-bang! | 闪光弹 | 
| [32:59] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪 | 
| [32:59] | You’ll never stop it in time. | 你来不及阻止这一切的 | 
| [33:02] | Boom. | 嘭 | 
| [33:03] | Last time you were going to assemble them | 上一次你试图在三个地点之一放置炸弹 | 
| [33:04] | in one of 3 locations, and you’re too compulsive to deviate. | 以你极度强迫的性格 你这次是不会换地方的 | 
| [33:07] | Arlington, but they’re looking for you there. | 阿林顿国家公墓 但他们已经在搜那里了 | 
| [33:10] | Appomattox County is too far away. | 阿波马托克斯郡太远了 | 
| [33:13] | They’re at the Ivory Tower. | 炸弹在象牙塔 | 
| [33:15] | What? That’s not true! | 什么 不对 你猜错了 | 
| [33:18] | What’s the Ivory Tower? | 象牙塔是哪里 | 
| [33:18] | A safe house for fundamentalist groups. | 原教旨主义组织的安全屋 | 
| [33:21] | Garcia, we got a location. | 加西亚 我们查到地址了 | 
| [33:22] | I need you to give it to all available SWAT resources. | 我需要你把地址发给所有待命的特警突击队 | 
| [33:43] | Let’s go. | 出发 | 
| [34:15] | Up! | 起飞 | 
| [34:44] | Come on, get this thing airborne! | 快点 快点起飞 | 
| [35:29] | “The line dividing good and evil | “每个人的心中 | 
| [35:32] | cuts through the heart of every human being.” | 都有善恶的分割线” | 
| [35:35] | Alexandr Solzhenitsyn. | 亚历山大·索尔仁尼琴[俄国作家 教育家] | 
| [35:41] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [35:42] | Mm. Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [35:46] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 | 
| [35:47] | Hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [35:48] | Where are the boys? | 孩子们在哪 | 
| [35:49] | In the office. | 在办公室 | 
| [36:03] | What you doin’? | 你在干吗 | 
| [36:04] | Drawing. | 画画 | 
| [36:08] | Can I take a look? | 可以给我看一下吗 | 
| [36:10] | No. | 不行 | 
| [36:12] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [36:14] | Yeah, I’m ok. | 我没事 | 
| [36:16] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [36:20] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 | 
| [36:23] | Hey, buddy. Come here. | 小伙子 过来 | 
| [36:27] | You ready to go? | 准备好回家了吗 | 
| [36:27] | Sure. | 好了 | 
| [36:52] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [36:54] | Rough night? | 昨晚很辛苦吧 | 
| [37:04] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [37:06] | Don’t go. | 别走 | 
| [37:10] | I think I fooled myself into thinking | 我觉得我是在自欺欺人 | 
| [37:12] | that things would be different. | 以为现在一切都会不同 | 
| [37:14] | I think you did, too. | 我认为你也是在自欺欺人 | 
| [37:16] | It is different. | 一切是不同了 | 
| [37:16] | David, the job will always be the same. | 戴夫 你的工作永远都会是一样的 | 
| [37:20] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [37:22] | But I’m different. | 但我变了 | 
| [37:25] | Do me just one favor. | 就帮我一个忙 | 
| [37:27] | Before you make any decision… | 在你做任何决定之前 | 
| [37:31] | meet my team. | 先见见我的同事们 | 
| [37:34] | They’re the only family I have outside of you and Joy. | 他们是我除了你和乔伊以外唯一的亲人了 | 
| [37:44] | I walked away 30 years ago. | 我三十年前一走了之了 | 
| [37:48] | I’m not walking away this time. | 这一次我不会再离开了 | 
| [37:53] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [37:56] | Stay. | 留下来 | 
| [38:03] | On one condition. | 有一个条件 | 
| [38:07] | That we call our daughter back. | 咱们要回电话给女儿 | 
| [38:11] | Together. | 一块打 | 
| [38:20] | And there they are. | 他们到了 | 
| [38:22] | Please, come in. | 快进来 | 
| [38:24] | Spence, Tara, this is Hayden Montgomery. | 斯宾塞 塔拉 这位是海登·蒙哥马利 | 
| [38:31] | Vous parlez Francais tres bien, madame. | 你的法语说的很好 女士 | 
| [38:34] | She’s my favorite so far. | 目前为止 我最喜欢她 | 
| [38:38] | This way. | 这边请 | 
| [38:42] | Keep your eyes on him. He’s very sneaky with his cards. | 盯住他 他玩扑克牌可狡猾了 | 
| [38:46] | There’s nothing sneaky about it. It is merely magic. | 这跟狡猾没关系 这是纯魔术 | 
| [38:48] | I need you to blow on this card, please. | 请对这张牌吹一口气 | 
| [38:50] | You blow. | 到你了 | 
| [38:51] | And this is your card. | 这张就是你的牌 | 
| [38:54] | No. | 不是 | 
| [38:56] | That’s not your card? | 这不是你的牌吗 | 
| [38:58] | Wait. Hold on. | 等一下 稍等 | 
| [38:59] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [39:03] | This is your card. | 这张是你的牌 | 
| [39:05] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 | 
| [39:07] | Are you serious? That’s not your card? | 真的吗 这不是你的牌吗 | 
| [39:09] | Hold on. | 稍等 | 
| [39:14] | Is that your card? | 是这张吗 | 
| [39:17] | How did you do that?! | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [39:19] | I had a hard time putting both boys down last night. | 我昨晚很难把两个孩子放下 | 
| [39:22] | They couldn’t sleep? | 他们睡不着吗 | 
| [39:24] | Other way around. | 不是他们 而是我 | 
| [39:26] | I didn’t want to leave them. | 我不想离开他们 | 
| [39:28] | How are things on your end? | 你那边怎么样 | 
| [39:32] | You know, fortunately Jack doesn’t remember | 幸运的是杰克对海莉的死 | 
| [39:34] | a lot about Haley’s death. | 印象不深 | 
| [39:35] | He knows the story, but he was young. | 他知道那件事 但他那时还小 | 
| [39:38] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 | 
| [39:39] | That’s a very good thing. | 是非常好的事 | 
| [39:43] | But he’s not going to forget seeing me at gunpoint. | 但他不会忘记看到我被枪指着 | 
| [39:47] | I just don’t want this job to | 我只是不想让这份工作 | 
| [39:48] | take anything else away from him. | 再夺走他其它任何东西了 | 
| [39:50] | Well, maybe it gives him something, too. | 也许这份工作也给他带来了一些东西 | 
| [39:55] | You’re his hero. | 你是他的英雄 | 
| [39:57] | Not a pretend hero, a real hero. | 不是假扮的英雄 而是真英雄 | 
| [40:01] | Well, he’s growing up. He’s not going to feel that way | 他在长大 用不了多久 | 
| [40:02] | for too much longer. | 他就不会这么想了 | 
| [40:05] | Nah, you can worry about that later. | 你可以以后再去担心那个 | 
| [40:08] | Just be his dad. | 现在就做好他的父亲 | 
| [40:11] | Enjoy that. | 享受这一刻 | 
| [40:15] | Wait. Wait, don’t move. | 等一下 等一下 别动 | 
| [40:17] | – What? What? – Oh, no. | -怎么了 怎么了 -不 | 
| [40:18] | Oh, my God, you have something in your hair! | 天啊 你头发里有东西 | 
| [40:24] | Holy guacamole! | 我的老天啊 | 
| [41:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 | 
| [41:37] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 | 
| [41:38] | 3 more prison breaks in 3 different states, | 三个不同的州发生了三起越狱 | 
| [41:40] | all organized by Rawdon’s partners | 都是上一次试图和罗顿一起放置炸弹的 | 
| [41:42] | from his last bombing attempt. | 那些同伙们组织的 | 
| [41:43] | The local field office got a head start | 由于我们之前的工作 | 
| [41:44] | because of what we did. | 当地的警方得以抢占先机 | 
| [41:45] | They stopped the bomb threat, but — | 他们解除了炸弹威胁 但是 | 
| [41:47] | Who didn’t they catch? | 他们没抓到谁 | 
| [41:48] | All have serial killer wings just like VA Max. | 所有监狱都和弗吉尼亚最高戒备监狱一样有连环杀手监区 | 
| [41:51] | Let me guess. They were released first | 让我猜猜 这帮人被最先放了出去 | 
| [41:53] | to cause maximum chaos and occupy law enforcement. | 来造成最大的混乱 并且牵制住执法部门 | 
| [41:55] | A lot of them were killed or recaptured, but not all of them. | 他们大部分都被捕或被杀了 但并不是所有人 | 
| [41:58] | How many got away? | 有多少人跑掉了 | 
| [41:59] | As of right now, 13 serial killers, | 目前为止有十三名连环杀手 | 
| [42:03] | one of which is Peter Lewis. | 其中包括彼得·刘易斯 | 
| [42:05] | Mr. Scratch. | 刮擦先生 | 
| [42:06] | That’s why he testified against you. | 所以他才指证你 | 
| [42:08] | He was part of their plan all along. | 他一直就是他们计划的一部分 | 
| [42:10] | So we have to catch him again, | 所以我们得再抓他一次 | 
| [42:12] | along with 12 other murderers. | 还有其他十二个杀人犯 |