英文名称:Air Force One
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | 主演:哈里逊福特 | |
[00:44] | 加里奥德曼 | |
[00:50] | 片名:空军一号 | |
[01:47] | 葛伦克萝丝 | |
[02:52] | 制片 :沃夫刚彼得森 盖尔凯兹 | |
[02:58] | (前苏联共和国哈萨克总统府) | |
[03:28] | 编剧:安德鲁马娄 | |
[03:44] | 导演:沃夫刚彼得森 | |
[03:52] | Check. Head count. Head count. Two. Three. | 检查人数 二、三 |
[03:57] | Four. Five. | 四、五 |
[03:58] | Six. | 六 |
[04:01] | Demo set. | 安装炸药 |
[04:03] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[04:17] | Clear. | 安全 |
[04:36] | Low Boy,this is Black Cat. | 小子 这是黑猫 |
[04:39] | ETA Romeo,L-Z-one-niner. | 19秒后回到屋顶 |
[04:42] | We are hot. Copy. | 我们马上赶来 |
[04:47] | Come on. Get out there! Go,go! | 快出去 |
[04:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:57] | Get in! | 上去 |
[05:01] | Cover! I’m on the roof! | 屋顶上有敌人 |
[05:08] | Go! | 起飞 |
[05:19] | This is Low Boy. Package is wrapped. | 这是小子 任务完成 |
[05:25] | (莫斯科 三周后) | |
[05:37] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位贵宾 |
[05:39] | three weeks ago,Russian and American special forces… | 三个礼拜前 美俄特种部队 |
[05:44] | apprehended the self-proclaimed leader of Kazakhstan… | 逮捕自封为哈萨克领袖的 |
[05:47] | General Ivan Radek. | 伊凡芮狄将军 |
[05:53] | The forces of Radek were directed toward the suppression of democracy. | 芮狄的政权镇压民主运动 |
[05:58] | His nuclear arsenal could have brought the world… | 他的核子武器 可能再造成新的冷战 |
[06:04] | But thanks to the support of one of the world’s greatest leaders… | 一名伟大的世界领袖 仗义相助 |
[06:08] | Radek is now in prison. | 让芮狄锒铛入狱 |
[06:15] | Today we are honoring this brave man. | 今晚我们向这位勇士致敬 |
[06:19] | Ladies and gentlemen,my friend… | 各位贵宾 吾友… |
[06:22] | the president of the United States of America. | …美国总统 |
[06:40] | The dead remember our indifference. | 死者永记我们袖手旁观 |
[06:44] | The dead remember our silence. | 死者永记我们沉默无语 |
[06:47] | I came here tonight to be congratulated. | 这原本是场庆功宴 |
[06:50] | But today when I visited the Red Cross camps… | 可是当我探访红十字会难民营 |
[06:53] | overwhelmed by the flood of refugees… | 目睹逃离暴政… |
[06:56] | fleeing from the horror of Kazakhstan… | 的哈萨克人民 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1328个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:270个,六级词汇:145个,GRE词汇:137个,托福词汇:209个,考研词汇:303个,专四词汇:253个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:465个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:59] | I realized I don’t deserve to be congratulated,none of us do. | 我知道我们没有资格庆功 谁都没有资格 |
[07:03] | – What’s he doing? – That’s not the speech. | – 他在干什么? – 这不是演讲稿 |
[07:06] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[07:07] | we acted too late. | 我们为时已晚 |
[07:10] | Only when our own national security was threatened did we act. | 我们等到自己的国家安全 受到威胁才行动 |
[07:16] | Radek’s regime murdered over 200,000 men,women and children… | 芮狄政权屠杀 二十万名男女老幼 |
[07:20] | and we watched it on TV. | 我们看着电视 |
[07:22] | We let it happen. People were being slaughtered… | 袖手旁观 大屠杀进行… |
[07:25] | for over a year. | 一年有余 |
[07:28] | We issued economic sanctions and hid behind the rhetoric of diplomacy. | 我们却只实施经济制裁 拿外交辞令当藉口 |
[07:33] | How dare we? | 真不应该 |
[07:34] | The dead remember. | 死者不会原谅我们 |
[07:37] | Real peace… | 真正的和平 |
[07:38] | is not just the absence of conflict,it’s the presence of justice. | 不是避免冲突 而是伸张正义 |
[07:45] | Tonight I come to you with a pledge to change America’s policy. | 今晚我誓言改变美国政策 |
[07:48] | Never again… | 我绝不 |
[07:50] | will I allow our political self-interest… | 再让政治利益 |
[07:54] | to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right. | 阻止我们捍卫道德的勇气 |
[07:57] | Atrocity and terror are not political weapons. | 暴行和屠杀绝非政治手段 |
[08:00] | And to those who would use them… | 至于恐怖份子 |
[08:04] | your day is over. | 你们的死期到了 |
[08:08] | We will never negotiate. | 我们不再谈判 |
[08:11] | We will no longer tolerate and we will no longer be afraid. | 我们不再姑息养奸 担心害怕 |
[08:18] | It’s your turn to be afraid. | 你们才该害怕 |
[08:56] | The Russian was a nice touch. | 那两句俄语是神来之笔 |
[08:58] | Tell my mother. She wanted me to study French. | 我母亲本来要我学法语 |
[09:01] | – Do you know what you committed us to? – I know exactly what I committed us to. | – 你知道你得说话算话 – 我当然知道 |
[09:11] | Gentlemen,welcome to “Air Force One.” | 各位 欢迎搭乘空军一号 |
[09:14] | Please present your equipment for inspection. | 我们要检查你们的器材 |
[09:17] | We were just inspected at the gate. | 刚才检查过了 |
[09:19] | This plane carries the president of the United States. | 这是美国总统的专机 |
[09:22] | I understand. I’m terribly sorry. | 我了解 抱歉 |
[09:26] | Please place your thumb on the I.D. pad. | 请把拇指按在辨识板上 |
[09:36] | Access cleared. | 准许进入 |
[09:55] | Hello. I’m Melanie Mitchell,deputy press secretary. | 你们好 我是副公关秘书梅兰妮米契 |
[09:58] | – I’ll be taking you in from here. – Oh,Miss Mitchell. | – 我会带你们上机 – 米契小姐 |
[10:01] | It is so nice to finally meet you in person. | 很高兴终于和你见面 |
[10:03] | The president and I were delighted we could accommodate your news crew. | 我们都很高兴能接待你们 |
[10:05] | So,if you boys are all cleared? | 你们都获准上机 |
[10:08] | The president’s on a very tight schedule so this is how it works. | 总统很忙 请你们配合 |
[10:12] | During the flight,two members of your crew… | 待会只有两人 |
[10:14] | will be allowed outside the press area for filming. | 能到机上拍摄 |
[10:16] | You’ll get exactly 10 minutes with the president,20 with the crew. | 总统有十分钟 机员二十分钟 |
[10:26] | Gary,the president is ready to take Congress on. | 总统要和国会抗争到底 |
[10:29] | He’s not gonna kiss their ass for each vote. | 他不会为了选票妥协 |
[10:31] | Let them vote us down and stand on their record. | 他们投票反对就得自承后果 |
[10:34] | Yeah,I’m with him now. I’ll call you from the plane. | 他在这里 待会再说 |
[10:36] | – What did they say about the speech? – Your speech is leading the news. | – 他们有何反应? – 你的演讲是头条新闻 |
[10:40] | They’re calling it the “Be Afraid” speech. | 记者都说那是”死期”演讲 |
[10:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:43] | With all due respect,next time you want to make a major policy departure, | 恕我直言 下次你要改变政策 |
[10:46] | you might want to discuss it with your national security advisor first. | 请你先和国家安全顾问商量 |
[10:51] | – We did discuss it,Jack. – We discussed it… | – 我们谈过 – 我们谈过 |
[10:53] | in private,which is where I thought it would remain. | 私下谈过 我以为只是如此 |
[10:56] | Now it’s public. Now it’s policy. | 现在这是公开的政策 |
[11:00] | Get behind it. | 你一定要支持 |
[11:02] | The allies are going to be very upset they weren’t consulted about this. | 你没事先照会 盟国会很生气 |
[11:04] | It might come back and bite us in the ass in November. | 可能会影响十一月大选 |
[11:07] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这么做是对的 |
[11:09] | You know it. | 你们都知道 |
[11:12] | There goes the neighborhood. | 这下完了 |
[11:15] | If you’d like,we have time for a quick tour. | 我有时间带你们参观一下 |
[11:18] | – We’d be delighted. – Good. | – 那就太好了 – 很好 |
[11:20] | Andrei,Boris. | 安卓、包洛斯 |
[11:22] | Follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[11:24] | Ahead of this staff cabin is Secret Service. Right here. | 这里是特勤人员驻守的区域 |
[11:27] | Never try to go past them without an escort or you’ll be very sorry. | 没有人陪同千万别硬闯 |
[11:31] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[11:33] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[11:36] | Here we have our in-flight offices. | 这里是机上的办公室 |
[12:04] | A lot of the plane’s features are classified. | 这些设备很机密 |
[12:06] | But I can tell you it’s bullet-resistant… | 全都能防弹 |
[12:09] | and it’s even protected against the pulse of a nuclear blast. | 甚至能抵挡核爆的威力 |
[12:12] | I’m not sure that’s very comforting. | 这真能让人安心 |
[12:16] | Upstairs is the cockpit along with the most advanced communications center… | 上面是驾驶舱 还有地面空中 |
[12:20] | on or above the face of the earth. | 最先进的通讯中心 |
[12:23] | We could run the whole country from here. | 足以治理一个国家 |
[12:25] | Or even a war if we had to. | 或是发动战争 |
[12:27] | Just last week,the president called the shuttle astronauts from there. | 上礼拜总统就在这儿 和太空人通话 |
[12:30] | – Really? – Yes | – 真的? – 真的 |
[12:31] | The president’s arriving. They should take their seats. | 总统即将抵达 请他们回座 |
[12:33] | Right away. | 马上回去 |
[12:35] | I’ll get out of here and let you all get some sleep. | 我就让各位休息吧 |
[12:52] | – Mr. President,welcome aboard. – Hey,Danny. How are you? | – 总统先生 欢迎登机 – 丹尼 你好 |
[12:55] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[12:58] | Change in plan,Danny. Let’s go to Barbados. | 改变行程 咱们到巴贝多去 |
[13:02] | Anything you want. You’re the president. | 您想去就去 您是总统 |
[13:03] | Boy,I wish. | 是真的就好 |
[13:05] | – Mr. President. – Mr. Gibbs,where’s my bunch? | – 总统先生 – 她们人呢? |
[13:07] | Ballet ran late. They’ll be here in five minutes. | 芭蕾舞刚结束 她们正赶来 |
[13:10] | – Lewis,you tape the game? – It was a real squeaker,sir. | – 球赛录了吗? – 真是精采刺激 |
[13:13] | Don’t brief me on it. I wanted to watch it,for Christ’s sake. | 别向我简报 我还想看呢 |
[13:17] | We’ll be underway in about 30 minutes,sir. | 半小时后就起飞 |
[13:19] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[13:21] | Could you put the game on now? Yeah,Jack? | 请你放球赛吧 什么事? |
[13:24] | The Iraqis have mobilized two armored brigades toward… | 伊拉克出动两辆装甲车… |
[13:26] | Just got it. Give me 15 minutes. Get the guys together. | 我知道 等我十五分钟 召集大家开会 |
[13:30] | “Repel them. Make them relinquish the ball.” | 打得你死我活 |
[13:33] | – Did you hear about Notre Dame? – Don’t. Don’t tell me the score. | – 看过球赛吗? – 别把比数告诉我 |
[13:36] | – Great game. – Mr. President. | – 球赛好精采 – 总统先生 |
[13:38] | We need to strategize,smooth some things out politically. | 我们得向盟国解释… |
[13:40] | – What was that? – It’s not so important. | – 那是什么? – 不重要 |
[13:42] | – Damage control. What if… – Give me a minute alone. | – 及时补救 – 让我静一下 |
[13:45] | What if a “high-ranking White House official”… | 也许应该让政府官员… |
[13:47] | Just give me a few moments alone. | 让我静一下 |
[13:49] | A “high-ranking official” were to qualify what you said last night? | …让政府官员缓和你的措辞 |
[13:52] | Drop it. Do yourself a favor. | 别再说了 |
[13:55] | It’s policy. Drop it. | 这是政策 |
[13:57] | -Or find another ride home. Yeah? -The Russian news crew’s with us. | – 你再说就改搭别的班机 – 俄国新闻记者与我们搭一班飞机 |
[14:00] | I told them you’d give them a sound bite about life in the White House. | 他们想知道 你在白宫的生活 |
[14:02] | There is no life in the White House. | 白宫没有生活可言 |
[14:04] | You said it. The president needs some time alone. | 说得好 总统想静一下 |
[14:09] | 14-13 Michigan! | 十四比十三 密西根大学赢 |
[14:11] | All right,Mr. President! | 棒呆了 总统先生 |
[14:16] | That wasn’t you napping during the performance,was it,Tom? | 你看芭蕾舞时没打瞌睡吧? |
[14:19] | No,ma’am. It was very enjoyable. | 没有 挺好看的 |
[14:22] | Alice,you can finish it on the plane. Let’s not keep your father waiting. | 走吧 待会再看 别让你爸等太久 |
[14:26] | Try and smile,sweetheart. Okay? | 试着笑一笑 好吗? |
[14:43] | Shh. Daddy’s asleep. | 嘘 爹地睡着了 |
[14:49] | How was the ballet? | 芭蕾舞好看吗? |
[14:52] | It was great! | 棒呆了 |
[14:55] | You trying to kill me? Wait it really good? Did you enjoy it? | 你想害死我吗?这样很好玩吗? |
[14:58] | Did you love it? Men in tights? Did you hear my speech? | 男人穿紧身裤有什么好看?听到我的演讲吗? |
[15:01] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 听到了 – 怎样? |
[15:04] | – You’re gonna get yourself reelected. – That’s what I keep telling them. | – 你会获得连任 – 我一直跟他们这么说 |
[15:16] | – Are you guys comfortable? – Yes,very. | – 你们还好吧? – 很好 |
[15:19] | I brought you V.I.P. press kits. | 这是贵宾用的资料 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:36] | Pass interference. That’s cheating. | 妨碍接球 他犯规 |
[15:39] | – Only if they get caught. – Dad! | – 被逮到才算 – 爸 |
[15:42] | The way of the world,kiddo. | 这是现实世界 |
[15:49] | Why didn’t you take me with you when you went to the refugee camp today? | 你今天去难民营 为什么不带我去? |
[15:55] | For one thing,it’s not 100 percent secure. | 那里不是百分之百安全 |
[16:01] | You’ve got your whole life to live.You don’t need to see that stuff. | 你还小 不必看这种事 |
[16:06] | Come on,Dad. It’s not like I don’t see it on the news. | 少来 我又不是没看新闻 |
[16:09] | It’s different on the news. | 那和新闻不同 |
[16:11] | All I’m saying is I’m ready for things you don’t think I’m ready for. | 我能接受的事比你想像的多 |
[16:15] | Maybe I’m not ready. | 也许我不能接受 |
[16:17] | I’m 12 years old,Dad! In the caveman days… | 我十二岁了 |
[16:20] | I’d be having children of my own. | 十二岁的原始人都能生孩子 |
[16:24] | That’s what we call progress. You’re missing the best part of the game. | 我们是文明人 快看球赛 |
[16:28] | God! | 真是的 |
[16:32] | We’re so looking forward to seeing you. | 我们很期待和你见面 |
[16:37] | – She is so anxious to grow up. – I know. She’s… | -她等不及想长大 – 我知道 |
[16:40] | Yes,the both of us. | 我们都是 |
[16:42] | Okay. Bye,bye. | 好 再见 |
[16:46] | Well,she couldn’t stay your little girl forever,Jim. | 你的小女儿不能永远长不大 |
[16:50] | I was hoping it would last till she was 14 or 15. | 我只希望等到十四或十五岁 |
[16:55] | Or 50. | 或是五十岁 |
[16:58] | They hated your speech,didn’t they? | 他们不喜欢你的演讲 |
[17:01] | They’re afraid we won’t have the guts to back it up. | 他们怕我们不能言出必行 |
[17:03] | And,then,if we do,it’ll be political suicide. | 就算能也会毁了政治前途 |
[17:06] | Remember our first campaign? | 记得你第一次竞选吗? |
[17:09] | – In the House? – Yeah. | – 竞选众议员? – 对 |
[17:11] | – Downstate,driving around with… – Who was that kid,our volunteer? | – 我们一起坐车 – 和那个义工 |
[17:14] | – Henry. – Henry with the convertible. | – 享利 – 开着那辆破敞蓬车 |
[17:17] | – With the broken top. – And the snow coming in. | – 顶上开花 – 大雪灌进车里 |
[17:20] | We were the only three people who thought you could win that. | 只有我们三个认为你能赢 |
[17:23] | You didn’t give a damn. You knew what needed to be done and you did it. | 你不为名利 只为信念努力 |
[17:27] | And you spoke from your heart. That’s what I heard tonight. | 你的话发自内心 今晚也一样 |
[17:33] | Well,it felt good. | 感觉很好 |
[17:37] | I’ll bet it did. | 那是一定的 |
[17:44] | Sir | 长官 |
[17:47] | Sorry to interrupt. Everybody’s assembled,sir. | 不好意思 大家都到齐了 |
[17:55] | United States “Air Force One.” | 美国空军一号 |
[17:57] | It is an honor to clear you for immediate takeoff on runway 2-5. | 25跑道可供你们马上起飞 |
[18:02] | “Air Force One” cleared for takeoff. | 空军一号可以起飞 |
[18:04] | Thank you for your hospitality,Moscow. | 谢谢莫斯科的热情接待 |
[19:00] | In Moscow tonight,President Marshall defended… | 今晚在莫斯科 马歇总统 |
[19:03] | the military action against the Radek regime… | 为他对芮狄 |
[19:05] | an act the administration had been calling a one-time intervention. | 展开所谓的 “武装干预” 进行辩护 |
[19:08] | But in a rare display of emotion… | 他表现出罕见的情绪 |
[19:10] | the president alluded to a change in U.S. foreign policy when he stated… | 指出他将改变美国外交政策 |
[19:14] | that America will no longer tolerate any terrorist government. | 他说美国 将不再容忍恐怖行动 |
[19:18] | Meanwhile in Kazakhstan, Radek’s ouster stalled the neo-communist revolution. | 同时在哈萨克 芮狄遭到监禁… |
[19:22] | These are two of Saddam Hussein’s Republican Guard brigades… | 两旅伊拉克共和军向北移动 |
[19:27] | He knows we’re watching,knows we’ll retaliate. | 海珊明知我们会报复 |
[19:29] | Why the hell is he sending tanks to the border? | 为什么还这么做? |
[19:31] | Could be a response to your speech,Mr. President. | 也许是因为你的演讲 |
[19:34] | – Maybe he’s got a son-in-law up there. – Very funny. | – 也许他在北边有女婿 – 不好笑 |
[19:36] | I think there’s one or two he hasn’t shot yet. | 他还剩两个没除掉 |
[19:39] | What does State have to say? | 国务院怎么说? |
[19:41] | The Iraqi ambassador is claiming it’s just an exercise. | 伊拉克大使说那只是演习 |
[19:44] | Let’s not waste more time. Send the “Nimitz” back in. | 别浪费时间 派尼米兹号回去 |
[19:52] | – Gibbs. – Guys. | – 吉布 – 大伙 |
[20:04] | – Sleeping on the job? – No,sir. | – 你在偷懒吗? – 没有 |
[20:21] | Hey,guys… | 伙计 |
[20:22] | These are the advance team reports from the Miami field agent. | 这是迈阿密特勤小组的报告 |
[20:26] | – Take a look at them. – Thank you. | – 你们看一看 – 谢谢 |
[21:20] | Smoke. There’s smoke! | 有烟 |
[21:27] | Steward,there’s smoke in the cabin. | 机舱在冒烟 |
[21:30] | Everybody move to the back of the plane. Now! Please! | 大家请到机尾 |
[21:33] | Smoke! Notify the cockpit! | 有烟 通知驾驶舱 |
[21:49] | Mr. President,stay back. | 总统先生 请退后 |
[21:55] | Everybody down! | 大家趴下 |
[22:07] | Code red! We have a code red! I repeat. Shots fired on board. | 紧急状况 我重覆 机上有人开枪 |
[22:11] | Code red acknowledged. Lock that door now. | 知道了 关上门 |
[22:14] | Flight control,this is “Air Force One” declaring emergency. | 这是空军一号 发生紧急状况 |
[22:20] | Stay back. | 别过去 |
[22:24] | Move up! I’ll cover you. | 上吧 我掩护你 |
[22:26] | Go! Go! | 快点 快点 |
[22:29] | – What’s going on? – Shots fired,sir. | – 怎么回事? – 有人开枪 |
[22:31] | – What about my family? – We’re handling it,sir. | – 我的妻女呢? – 我们会处理 长官 |
[22:34] | Boy Scout coming out! Cover! | 童子军出来了 |
[22:36] | – Give us cover! – Daddy? | – 掩护我们 – 爹地 |
[22:38] | Alice,get back! | 爱丽丝 退后 |
[22:39] | Daddy | 爹地 |
[22:40] | Alice,get down! | 爱丽丝 快趴下 |
[22:43] | – Take him around here. – Get down. | – 把他带过来 – 趴下 |
[22:46] | Ramstein, This is “Air Force One.” | 塔台 空军一号 |
[22:48] | We are code red. Shots fired on board. | 紧急状况 |
[22:49] | (德国瑞姆斯丹空军基地) | |
[22:50] | Request emergency assistance. ETA 15 minutes. | 需要协助 15分钟后到达 |
[22:53] | Acknowledged. We are scrambling our fighters. Emergency equipment… | 空军一号 知道了 我们会准备 |
[22:57] | will be standing by. | 紧急支援 |
[23:11] | Boy Scout is headed to the vault. | 童子军前往逃生舱 |
[23:13] | The football! The football! | 足球(核弹发射密码) |
[23:19] | Get him around here. | 把他带下来 |
[23:22] | Get him down to the pod! | 快进逃生舱 |
[23:25] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[23:26] | 去找总统 | |
[23:32] | – They’re on us. – Where’s my family? | – 他们跟来了 – 我的家人呢? |
[23:34] | – Get in the pod,sir. Get in! – What about my family? | – 进去 长官 – 我的家人呢? |
[23:44] | “Air Force One,” landing runway 0-9. I repeat,runway 0-9. | 空军一号 请使用09跑道 重覆 09跑道 |
[23:48] | Roger. Turning to heading 1-8-5. Descending to 5,000 feet. | 收到 方向是185、高度5千英尺 |
[24:08] | 快点 他跑进逃生舱 | |
[24:23] | Ramstein,this is “Air Force One.” | 塔台 这是空军一号 |
[24:25] | Emergency pod has been deployed. I repeat. | 逃生舱已发射 重覆 |
[24:29] | – The emergency pod has been deployed. – Ramstein tower,acknowledge. | – 逃生舱已发射 – 收到讯号 |
[24:31] | We are picking up the homing beacon and deploying search and rescue. | 已派出搜救小组 |
[24:41] | -Is the locking ready to look at? -Just about, sir. | – 卫星准备好了没? – 马上就好 |
[24:43] | – Has General Northwood arrived? – Yes,he has. | – 诺维将军到了吗? – 到了 |
[24:48] | – Give me an update. – Madam Vice President,this way. | – 情况如何? – 这里请 副总统 |
[24:51] | – We’ll avoid the press. – Is the president secure? | – 我们得避开记者 – 找到总统吗? |
[24:53] | Not yet. The recovery team will have him very soon. | 还没有 搜救小组会找到他 |
[25:08] | “Air Force One”… | 空军一号 |
[25:10] | this is Halo Flight Lead,: you are under escort. | 这是光环分队 战机进行护卫 |
[25:13] | All airspace has been cleared. Alert force has been mobilized. | 领空已安全 全体紧急动员 |
[25:16] | – Is everyone here? – We’re working on it. | – 人都到了吗? – 就快到了 |
[25:18] | How did this happen? How did they get “Air Force One”? | 他们怎么可能 挟持空军一号? |
[25:21] | Gentlemen. Mr. Secretary. | 各位 部长先生 |
[25:26] | Ramstein tower,we are at ten mile… | 塔台 距离十哩 |
[25:28] | Final coming in red hot. | 情况危急 |
[25:30] | Roger,”Air Force One.” Wind is 0-niner-0 at 1-2. You are clear to land. | 收到 空军一号 风速12节 你可以降落 |
[25:42] | 他们要降落 | |
[25:47] | Get down! Now! | 给我趴下来 |
[25:54] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[25:57] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[26:08] | Open! Open the door! | 快开门 快打开来 |
[26:10] | No matter what happens,we land this aircraft. Is that understood? | 无论如何都得降落 明白吗? |
[26:16] | Come on. Flaps 30. | 快点 尾翼30度 |
[26:18] | Flaps 30. | 尾翼30度 |
[26:51] | – No! – Get the fuck in the air! | – 不 – 一降落就完了 |
[26:59] | Now! Take this plane up! | 回到空中 |
[27:03] | Up! Up! | 快点 快升空 |
[27:11] | Take it up! | 升空 快升空 |
[27:13] | Get this plane back in the air now or you die. | 给我升空 你在干嘛? |
[27:18] | Get up now! | 快升空 |
[27:49] | No! Jesus! | 不 老天 |
[28:57] | Contact those F-15s. | 快通知F15战机 |
[28:59] | I want them to keep “Air Force One” in visual contact. | 要他们一直盯着空军一号 |
[29:02] | – What are our airborne scenarios? – There are no airborne scenarios. | – 劫机的紧急程序是什么? – 根本就没有 |
[29:05] | Then we’d better start generating them. They better be good and better work. | 我们最好快想办法 而且一定得成功 |
[29:09] | How long can they stay up there with the fuel they have? | 所剩的燃料还能供他们还能飞多久? |
[29:11] | – That’s a question of airspeed,wind. – Altitude. | – 这要看速度和风向 – 还有高度 |
[29:13] | We need an “Air Force One” pilot. Any educated guesses where they might go? | 快把飞行员找来 他们可能飞去哪儿? |
[29:17] | – Iraq,Libya,Algeria. – Those are guesses,but not educated. | – 伊拉克、利比亚 – 这只是猜测 没有根据 |
[29:20] | Notify our allies. We’ll need secure airspace. | 通知盟国清出领空 |
[29:23] | – Can we keep that under wraps? – We’ll do our best. | – 别透露消息 – 我尽力而为 |
[29:25] | Try and relax,Kathryn. I’m in charge here. | 放轻松 凯瑟琳 我来作主 |
[29:28] | I don’t know. It seems to me they’re in charge. | 不晓得 华特 看来他们在作主 |
[29:38] | 我们要回家了 | |
[29:45] | 去逮他 | |
[29:48] | – Don’t hurt me. – Go. | – 别杀我 – 快走 |
[29:50] | Go. | 快走 |
[29:55] | 总统呢? | |
[29:58] | 他不在机上 | |
[30:01] | 他跑进逃生舱逃走 | |
[30:19] | Moscow police found six members of a Russian TV news crew murdered. | 莫斯科警方 发现六名俄国电视记者遇害 |
[30:23] | The same crew that was cleared|to fly on “Air Force One.” | 他们获准登上空军一号 |
[30:26] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[30:27] | Tell me it’s not that easy. | 别跟我说有这么简单 |
[30:28] | No. You would have to generate fake I.D.,photos. | 他们得伪造身份证、照片 |
[30:31] | – Fingerprints. – Could be with help from Moscow. | – 指纹 – 可能得到俄国政府协助 |
[30:34] | How would they get weapons on board? | 他们怎么拿到武器? |
[30:35] | There’s no way to get weapons on board “Air Force One.” It’s impossible. | 机上不可能拿到武器 不可能 |
[30:38] | There are enough weapons on board to take Panama,but who has access to them? | 他们手上有武器 从哪儿来的? |
[30:42] | You think someone on the plane helped them? | 机上有人帮助他们吗? |
[30:44] | What if somebody did and they’re still on the plane? | 如果是真的 这个人还在机上 |
[30:46] | Who do they trust up there? Who do we trust? | 他们能相信谁? 我们该相信谁? |
[30:51] | Madam Vice President,Mr. Secretary. | 副总统 部长先生 |
[30:55] | All compromised nuclear launch codes have been cancelled. | 核弹发射密码取消 |
[30:57] | New codes are active. | 全都换成新的 |
[30:59] | Ramstein,the president’s escape pod has been located. | 塔台 我们找到总统的逃生舱 |
[31:04] | We’re honing in at 2-8-5 degrees. | 讯号在285度 |
[31:11] | There it is. Ramstein,we have a strong signal. | 在那儿 讯号很强 |
[31:15] | ETA,two minutes. | 估计两分钟后赶到 |
[31:26] | Where is the wife and daughter? | 他的妻女呢? |
[31:36] | Please. | 让开 |
[31:41] | Where is my husband? | 我先生呢? |
[31:45] | He had fled. The coward chose to save himself. | 他开溜了 这懦夫只顾着逃命 |
[31:52] | But one can always strike a bargain. | 不过我有谈判的筹码 |
[31:56] | You listen to me. | 你给我听好 |
[31:59] | I don’t know who you are or what you want… | 不管你是谁 有何目的 |
[32:03] | but you will never get it. | 你都不能得逞 |
[32:06] | He will not negotiate. | 他不会和你谈判 |
[32:10] | Really? | 是吗? |
[32:13] | His wife. His daughter. | 他的妻子、女儿在我手上 |
[32:17] | A man could not live with himself. | 一个男人绝不会抛下妻女 |
[32:20] | And it would be such bad politics. | 何况这会影响他的政治前途 |
[32:31] | I think he’ll negotiate. | 我看他一定会谈判 |
[32:45] | The escape pod is visually acquired. | 我们看到逃生舱 |
[32:47] | Location of Ramstein is 2-8-4 degrees. | 方位284度 距离瑞姆斯丹 |
[32:50] | Twelve miles out. | 十二英哩 |
[33:45] | 武器全都收回来了 | |
[33:48] | 尼夫斯基 再查一次 | |
[33:50] | 你轮第一班看守 | |
[34:06] | 我去搜下面 | |
[34:21] | 好了 | |
[34:50] | It’s “Air Force One.” They want to talk to the vice president. | 是空军一号 他们找副总统 |
[35:04] | Hello. Can you hear me? | 喂? 你听得到吗? |
[35:09] | This is the vice president of the United States. | 我是美国副总统 |
[35:11] | To whom am I speaking? | 你是哪位? |
[35:14] | This is the person who controls “Air Force One.” | 我是控制空军一号的人 |
[35:17] | The world’s most secure aircraft. | 世上最安全的飞机 |
[35:22] | What is it that you want? | 你要什么? |
[35:26] | We’ll get to that. | 待会再说 |
[35:29] | – I want to speak to the First Lady. – No. | – 我想和第一夫人谈话 – 不行 |
[35:32] | No,why? | 不行 为什么? |
[35:34] | I need to know they’re safe. | 我要确定她们的安全 |
[35:36] | The president is safe. | 总统很安全 |
[35:39] | But then you must know that. | 你们应该知道 |
[35:41] | He ran from here like a whipped dog. | 他像条狗夹着尾巴逃走 |
[35:45] | I’m sure you can’t wait for him to get back to making the decisions… | 你一定急着等他回去指挥 |
[35:48] | so you can stop sweating through that silk blouse of yours. | 你就不必直冒冷汗 弄湿丝衬衫 |
[35:57] | What is the condition of the people on board? | 机上乘客情况如何? |
[36:00] | Some are dead. | 死了一些人 |
[36:03] | What are your intentions? | 你有什么目的? |
[36:06] | What arrogance to think you could ever understand my intentions. | 你怎么能了解我的目的? |
[36:10] | I want to understand what it is that you want. | 我想知道你要什么 |
[36:14] | What do I want? | 我要什么? |
[36:17] | When Mother Russia becomes one great nation again… | 当伟大的苏俄祖国再度统一 |
[36:23] | when the capitalists are dragged from the Kremlin and shot in the street | 当资本家被拖到街上枪毙 |
[36:29] | when our enemies run and hide in fear at the mention of our name… | 当敌人听到俄国威名 逃之夭夭 |
[36:35] | and America begs our forgiveness… | 当美国乞求我们原谅 |
[36:40] | on that great day of deliverance… | 当这伟大的日子来临 |
[36:45] | you will know what I want. | 你就知道我要什么 |
[36:49] | We can give you a forum for your grievances. | 我能让你提出申诉 |
[36:51] | We can contact the Russian government. | 我能联络俄国政府 |
[36:54] | But you must understand that it will take some time. | 不过你要了解 这得花点时间 |
[36:56] | Really? When you talk to the president… | 是吗?请你转告总统 |
[36:59] | you might remind him that I am holding his wife,his daughter… | 他的妻女、幕僚长 |
[37:04] | his chief of staff,his national security advisor… | 国家安全顾问 |
[37:06] | his classified papers and his baseball glove. | 机密文件和棒球手套 全在我手上 |
[37:11] | If he wants them back,he will prevail upon the puppet regime in Moscow… | 他想要拿回去 就得逼莫斯科的傀儡政府 |
[37:17] | to release General Radek. | 释放芮狄将军 |
[37:20] | Fifty for one. | 五十人换一人 |
[37:22] | It’s a good deal. | 很划算 |
[37:25] | How’s your blouse? | 你还在冒冷汗吗? |
[37:29] | What assurances do I have that you’ll keep your word? | 我怎么知道你会说话算话? |
[37:33] | I’ll wait for confirmation that General Radek has been released. | 我要确定芮狄将军 被安全释放 |
[37:38] | Until then… | 在他被释放之前 |
[37:41] | I will execute a hostage every half an hour. | 每半小时我就处决一名人质 |
[37:47] | You have my word. | 我说话算话 |
[37:52] | You must understand that we… Hello? | 你要了解我们…喂? |
[37:55] | They’re off! | 切断了 |
[38:00] | Damn it! Nobody does this… | 该死 谁都不能 |
[38:02] | to the United States. | 欺负美国 |
[38:04] | The president will get back his glove and play catch with this guy’s balls. | 总统会讨回他的手套 要这家伙好看 |
[38:08] | We can’t do anything in half an hour. We need more time. | 半小时来不及 我们需要更多时间 |
[38:11] | He’s a zealot. Tough to negotiate with. All you can do is wear them down. | 他是狂热份子 不会跟你谈判 我们只能跟他磨下去 |
[38:14] | Mr. Secretary! | 部长先生 |
[38:16] | Mr. Secretary,Sir! | 部长先生 长官 |
[38:24] | We found the escape pod. | 找到逃生舱 |
[38:27] | It’s empty. | 上面没有人 |
[38:33] | So where’s the president? | 总统在哪里? |
[38:38] | I think we have to acknowledge the possibility… | 我们必须面对 |
[38:42] | that the president may be dead. | 总统已经丧命的可能 |
[38:48] | Why wouldn’t they tell us? | 他们为何不说? |
[38:52] | Diversion. Try to buy some time. | 引开注意 拖延时间 |
[38:56] | It could have happened in a cross fire,and they’re afraid we’ll retaliate. | 他可能遭枪击 他们怕我们会报复 |
[38:58] | Damn right,we’ll retaliate. We’ll release Radek into the atmosphere. | 我们当然会报复 我们要让芮狄粉身碎骨 |
[39:02] | It doesn’t add up. That terrorist knew we’d recover the pod in short order. | 这没有道理 对方知道有逃生舱 |
[39:06] | He expected that we’d be talking to Marshall. | 我们会找到马歇 |
[39:08] | Let’s not bury him yet. He could still be alive in that plane. | 先别乱猜 他可能还在机上 |
[39:12] | Let’s not forget this president is a Medal of Honor winner. | 别忘了总统得过英勇奖章 |
[39:14] | In Vietnam,he flew more helicopter missions than any man in my command. | 他在越战中 多次驾直升机救人 |
[39:18] | He knows how to fight. | 他知道如何格斗 |
[39:20] | Then he’s taking a terrible chance with his life. | 那么他就冒很大的生命危险 |
[39:23] | The element of surprise is a formidable advantage in combat. | 出其不意是战斗的优势 |
[39:27] | If he’s up there,he’s the best chance that we have. | 他若在机上 就是我们唯一的希望 |
[39:30] | That pod was designed for a reason,General. | 逃生舱有它的作用 |
[39:32] | He has no right to take chances with his life. | 他不能冒生命危险 |
[40:51] | 一切都没问题 | |
[41:17] | “会议室” | |
[41:39] | What does the psych profile say? How far will he go? | 他档案有什么资料? 他是什么人? |
[41:42] | He’s a Radek loyalist. That tells us all we need to know,doesn’t it? | 他是芮狄的忠臣 没什么好问的 |
[41:46] | He’ll see this thing through to the last hostage or his own death. | 他愿意杀死每一个人质 甚至牺牲自己的性命 |
[41:49] | Release this bastard and Central Asia will go up in flames! | 放走芮狄 中亚细亚就会战火连连 |
[41:52] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[41:53] | Bring back the old Soviet empire under a flag of genocide? | 让他以大屠杀为名 恢复旧俄帝国? |
[41:57] | Radek with a nuclear arsenal? | 让芮狄拥有核弹? |
[42:00] | I hate to say this,but 50 people… | 牺牲五十条人命 |
[42:02] | is a small price to pay to stop that from happening. | 就能避免此事 |
[42:05] | Even if one of them is the president? | 其中一人可能是总统 |
[42:07] | The presidency is bigger than any man. Didn’t they teach you that at Yale? | 总统职位比人命重要 耶鲁大学没教吗? |
[42:10] | Can’t we release him today and pick up the pieces tomorrow? | 难道不能先放了他 然后再逮捕他? |
[42:14] | We caught him before,we’ll catch him again. | 我们又不是没逮过他 |
[42:15] | If Petrov releases Radek,his government will fall. | 放了他 皮卓的政府就会垮台 |
[42:18] | I promise you that. Then who’s gonna stand up to Radek? | 我保证 没人敢反对芮狄 |
[42:21] | You go to catch him again,you’ll find him in Moscow. | 他一定会夺权 别想再逮到他 |
[42:24] | With respect,Mr. Secretary,we don’t need more dramatics,we need options. | 请恕我直言 部长先生 我们需要别的选择 |
[42:28] | – It’s not an option. -We need a decision. | – 我们别无选择 – 我们要快做决定 |
[42:31] | It’s not her decision. | 她不能决定 |
[42:32] | This is a military situation. I’m the secretary of defense. | 这是军事状况 我是国防部长 |
[42:35] | Check your regs. In the absence of the president,the buck stops here. | 尽管去查 总统不在 由我作主 |
[42:39] | Get the attorney general with a copy of the Constitution. | 请司法部长把宪法带来 |
[42:41] | We have… Oh,my God! Nineteen minutes. | 我们只剩…我的天 19分钟 |
[42:46] | I’m going to consult with President Petrov. | 我得和皮卓总统商量 |
[47:06] | Madam Vice President,I’m sorry. I cannot release him. | 副总统 很抱歉 我不能释放他 |
[47:08] | We would train… | 我们会 |
[47:10] | all our military might against this one target. | 出动所有军力逮捕他 |
[47:13] | – He wouldn’t stay at large for long. – Maybe so. | – 我向你保证 他逃不了的 – 也许吧 |
[47:15] | But millions of lives are hanging in the balance. | 不过事关数百万条人命 |
[47:18] | I am trying to save a nation! | 我正试着挽救国家 |
[47:20] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[47:21] | No nation can survive the loss,nor soon replace,a great leader. | 国家不能承受 失去伟大领袖的打击 |
[47:25] | Let us be pragmatic. Fifty lives means nothing… | 恕我直言 为了顾全大局 |
[47:28] | in the grand scheme. | 五十条人命不算什么 |
[47:30] | Let me be equally pragmatic. | 那么请你也恕我直言 |
[47:31] | Our president took a great risk to come to your aid… | 总统不顾反对朝野两党 和盟国的反对 |
[47:34] | against strong opposition in both parties and among our allies. | 冒险帮助你 |
[47:37] | It would be politically impossible to do so again. | 他以后不可能再帮你 |
[47:39] | If it meant saving his life,I would gladly do it. | 我很乐意救他一命 |
[47:42] | But I would have to know for sure. | 我得确定一下 |
[47:44] | And you cannot tell me he’s alive,can you? | 可是你不能确定他还活着 |
[47:48] | No,Mr. President,I cannot. | 没错 总统先生 |
[47:50] | Then there is nothing I can do. I am truly sorry. Good-bye. | 那么我也无能为力 很抱歉 再见 |
[47:57] | Okay,Walter,you and your generals get to work. | 好吧 华特 命令军方想办法解救人质 |
[48:21] | 他跟我在阿富汗奋战五年 | |
[48:26] | 找出凶手 否则你们就没命 | |
[48:46] | Okay,they can’t keep the plane in the air indefinitely. | 他们不能一直飞下去 |
[48:50] | There are only four possible landing sites in Kazakhstan… | 芮狄在哈萨克 |
[48:52] | that are still controlled by Radek’s forces. | 仍然掌控四座机场 |
[48:54] | We have to go in and take all of them. Can we do it? | 我们得全部占领 行吗? |
[48:57] | I’d rather take my chances in the air. | 我宁愿在空中冒险 |
[48:59] | I just looked at the airborne scenarios. They’re no good. | 空中救援没有用 |
[49:02] | – Can we do this? – In the time we have? Messy. | – 这办法可行吗? – 在这么短的时间里?很困难 |
[49:06] | Three more minutes before they execute the first hostage. | 再过三分钟 他就会杀第一名人质 |
[49:09] | You’ll have to buy us more time. | 尽量争取时间 |
[49:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[49:21] | 把电话接到会议室 时间到了 | |
[49:49] | You both,come here. | 你们两个给我过来 |
[49:56] | Now! | 快点 |
[50:13] | They will transfer the call here. | 他们会把电话接过来 |
[50:17] | So… | 那… |
[50:19] | let’s just wait. | 咱们等吧 |
[50:27] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[50:31] | Sir,if you will permit me,I am the national security advisor. | 先生 我是国家安全顾问 |
[50:35] | I’m the man the president would be listening to. | 总统都听我的意见 |
[50:37] | I believe you are negotiating right now with the vice president. | 我相信你正和副总统谈判 |
[50:40] | In our system,the vice president is like the queen of England. | 可惜在美国 副总统就像英国女王 |
[50:44] | She can’t even get airline tickets without talking… | 她想买张机票 |
[50:46] | to somebody like me; therefore,let me speak to the White House. | 都得找我这种人 让我和白宫说话 |
[50:50] | I promise you,I’m the one person who can make this all work out. | 我保证 我能解决这件事 |
[51:00] | Has he been released? | 他被释放了吗? |
[51:02] | I’ve contacted the Russian government. We’ve set things in motion. | 我联络过俄国政府 事情有进展 |
[51:06] | But at this point,we have to be realistic. | 不过你要了解 |
[51:09] | It’s going to take more time. | 这得花时间 |
[51:12] | More time? | 时间? |
[51:19] | Your national security advisor has just been executed. | 你的国家安全顾问被处死 |
[51:23] | He’s a very good negotiator. | 他很会谈判 |
[51:26] | He bought you another half hour. | 他争取到半小时 |
[51:39] | Mrs. Marshall. | 总统夫人 |
[51:42] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[51:44] | If you please,come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[52:17] | “使用手册” | |
[52:25] | That’s the first time you ever seen a man killed,huh? | 你第一次看到杀人? |
[52:28] | Leave her alone. | 放过她 |
[52:31] | You think I’m a monster? | 你认为我是怪物? |
[52:34] | That I would kill this man? | 我杀死他? |
[52:36] | Somebody’s son? | 因为他是别人的儿子? |
[52:40] | Somebody’s father? | 别人的父亲 |
[52:44] | I am somebody’s son,too. | 我也是别人的儿子 |
[52:47] | I have three small children. | 我有三个小孩 |
[52:51] | Does that surprise you? | 你很惊讶吗? |
[52:57] | – Tell her to answer. – Leave her alone! | – 叫她回答 – 放过她吧 |
[53:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[53:06] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀他? |
[53:09] | Because I believe. | 因为我相信 |
[53:13] | And when I shoot this man,I know in that instant… | 当我杀死他 |
[53:17] | how deep was my belief. | 我将确知我的决心 |
[53:20] | That I would turn my back on God Himself… | 我愿意为苏俄祖国 |
[53:25] | for Mother Russia. | 背叛上帝 |
[53:29] | My doubts,my fears. | 我的疑虑、恐惧 |
[53:31] | My own private morality. | 道德观念 |
[53:35] | It dissolve in this moment | 为了祖国全都… |
[53:40] | for this love. | 可以抛在脑后 |
[53:44] | You know,your father,he has also killed. | 你父亲也杀过人 |
[53:48] | – Is he a bad man? – That’s not true. | – 他是坏人吗? – 不是 |
[53:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[53:53] | Because he does it in a tuxedo with a telephone call and a smart bomb? | 因为他西装毕挺 用导弹杀人吗? |
[54:00] | You are a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[54:03] | And my father is a great man. | 我父亲很伟大 |
[54:06] | You’re nothing like my father. | 你根本就比不上他 |
[54:37] | What’s the goddamn number? | 电话号码是多少? |
[54:44] | – What city please? – Washington D.C.,the White House. | – 查号台 您好 – 华府 白宫 |
[54:48] | – Just a moment. Here’s the number. – Can you connect me to that number? | – 稍候 这是号码 – 你能帮我接吗? |
[54:52] | – There’s a connect fee of one dollar. – Fine. | – 可以 收费一元 – 好 |
[55:09] | White House switchboard. How may I direct your call? | 白宫总机 请问您找哪里? |
[55:13] | All right,listen. Listen carefully. | 你要听好 |
[55:15] | This is an emergency call from “Air Force One.” This is the president. | 这是紧急状况 我是总统 |
[55:18] | Connect me to the vice president. | 帮我接副总统 |
[55:20] | Who did you say is calling? | 你说你是谁? |
[55:25] | – This is the president! – Right,and I’m the First Lady. | – 我是总统 – 是呀 那我就是第一夫人 |
[55:29] | Don’t cut me off. This is an emergency. | 别挂断 这是急事 |
[55:31] | The president doesn’t call this particular number,so whoever you are… | 先生 总统不会打这电话 |
[55:35] | Trace the call. | 追查电话 |
[55:37] | Follow your standard security procedure. | 你尽管按照标准的保安程序 |
[55:42] | Trace the goddamn call! | 追查这通电话来源 |
[55:44] | Okay,sir. You want to make a federal case out of this,fine by me! | 好吧 你想把事情闹大随你便 |
[55:56] | Hello. Anyone there? | 喂 有人在吗? |
[55:59] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[56:02] | – I traced the call,sir. – Give me the gun. | – 我正在追查 – 把枪给我 |
[56:04] | – Are you there? – Slowly. | – 你还在吗? – 慢慢来 |
[56:07] | Oh,my God! | 我的天 |
[56:09] | I’ll put you right through,Mr. President. | 我马上帮你接 总统先生 |
[56:17] | The switchboard has a call from someone claiming to be the president. | 总机接到自称是总统的电话 |
[56:20] | She traced it back to the White House satellite account. | 她追查到白宫卫星帐号 |
[56:23] | The caller’s gone,but the line is still active. | 对方不在 可是没挂断 |
[56:25] | Put it through. | 接过来 |
[56:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[56:30] | Listen to me. You know who I am. | 听好 你知道我是谁 |
[56:34] | I’m the president of the United States. | 我是美国总统 |
[56:36] | – Yes! – Quiet! | – 好 – 安静 |
[56:37] | Don’t think that means I don’t shoot you. | 我一样能杀你 |
[56:39] | Put your hands behind your head and move. | 手放在头上 |
[56:45] | Go on it. | 快点 |
[56:51] | This is your lucky day. | 你今天不走运 |
[56:53] | What more can my people do? Tell the F-15s to fire at the plane? | 他们能怎样?命令战机开火吗? |
[56:56] | Even if they tried,we’re equipped with tactical countermeasures. | 就算开火 空军一号也有反制能力 |
[56:59] | – He’s talking to us. – What do you mean? | – 他对我们说话 – 那是什么意思? |
[57:02] | I just want you to feel secure. That way no one will get hurt. | 我要你放心 没人会受伤 |
[57:05] | The computer will fly circles around any missile they fire at us. | 电脑会自动闪躲飞弹 |
[57:08] | – And no hit,just a shock wave. – He’s telling us what to do. | – 我们只会受到震动 – 他在教我们怎么做 |
[57:11] | Believe me,all that would happen is that we’d get knocked off our feet. | 我们只会被震倒而已 |
[57:14] | – That’s all! – Shut up! | – 没什么大不了的 – 给我闭嘴 |
[57:17] | My God! Is he saying what I think he’s saying? | 天哪 他真的这么说吗? |
[57:20] | – lf we’re going to act,we must act now. – It’s too risky. | – 我们得马上行动 – 太危险了 |
[57:23] | The president is up there with a gun to his head. | 有人拿枪指着总统 |
[57:25] | He’s asking us to do that to “Air Force One”? | 他要我们向他发射飞弹? |
[57:28] | He’s not asking. | 这不是要求 |
[57:30] | Your commander in chief has issued a direct order. Do it! | 这是最高指挥官的命令 快去做 |
[57:38] | Are you sure that’s what you want me to do? | 你真的要我这么做? |
[57:41] | You heard me. Let’s pray it works the way it’s supposed to. | 你听到了 希望这么做有用 |
[57:44] | Boys,give me room. | 大伙 让开 |
[57:46] | I’ve been ordered to fire on “Air Force One.” | 我奉命向空军一号开火 |
[58:02] | I’m in position. Missiles are armed. | 我已就位 飞弹已备妥 |
[58:09] | The target is acquired. I have a good lock. | 锁定目标 目标很清楚 |
[58:14] | God,I hope this works. | 希望能成功 |
[58:16] | Fox Three. | 发射 |
[58:20] | “取消自动驾驶” | |
[58:21] | “飞弹来袭” | |
[58:40] | 怎么回事? | |
[58:41] | 美国佬向我们开火 | |
[58:45] | 我失去控制 | |
[58:47] | 电脑接管驾驶 | |
[58:52] | “准备射出诱饵” | |
[58:59] | “射出诱饵” | |
[59:08] | 他们疯了吗? | |
[1:00:13] | This is Marshall. | 我是马歇 |
[1:00:16] | – Anyone there? – We’re here,Mr. President. | – 有人在吗? – 我们都在 总统先生 |
[1:00:18] | Where’s my family? Are they safe? | 我的家人安全吗? |
[1:00:20] | The terrorists claim they’re holding them. We can’t confirm. | 对方声称在他们手上 我们无法确认 |
[1:00:23] | Who are they? | 对方是谁? |
[1:00:25] | What do they want? | 有何目的? |
[1:00:26] | They’re Russian ultranationalist radicals. | 苏俄极端份子 |
[1:00:28] | They want General Radek released from prison. | 他们要交换芮狄 |
[1:00:30] | Radek | 芮狄 |
[1:00:33] | – What are our tactical options? – We’re working on that. | – 我们有什么办法对付? – 我们正在想办法 |
[1:00:35] | – But the bastards have us in a corner. – There is no rescue attempt? | – 不过他们的手段狠毒 – 你们没尝试救援行动? |
[1:00:39] | I ruled out a midair rescue. We can do nothing while the plane’s in the air. | 空中救援太困难 在半空中行不通 |
[1:00:43] | We gotta get this plane on the ground. Take me off the speakerphone. | 飞机得降落 别用免持听筒 |
[1:00:46] | – Where’s Bennett? – Mr. President. | – 班奈呢? – 总统先生 |
[1:00:49] | We cannot release Radek. | 绝对不能释放芮狄 |
[1:00:52] | They’re gonna shoot a hostage every half hour until we do. | 对方每半小时处决一名人质 |
[1:00:55] | I don’t want a plane full of dead people. | 我不想让大家送死 |
[1:00:59] | They shot Jack Doherty. | 吉姆 杜杰克被杀死 |
[1:01:03] | Christ! | 老天 |
[1:01:05] | We can’t give in to their demands. It won’t end there. | 你不能让步 否则没完没了 |
[1:01:08] | If you die in the plane,does it end there? | 你死了就能了结吗? |
[1:01:11] | Kathryn,We’ve got a job to do… | 凯瑟琳 不管付出什么代价 |
[1:01:14] | whatever the cost. | 我们都得尽职 |
[1:01:15] | – Mr. President – Kathryn | – 总统先生 – 凯瑟琳 |
[1:01:19] | If you give a mouse a cookie… | 给老鼠一块饼干 |
[1:01:23] | He’ll want a glass of milk. | 它就会想要喝牛奶 |
[1:01:27] | We gotta get this plane on the ground. | 我们得逼飞机降落 |
[1:01:39] | 巴兹洛夫回来了吗? | |
[1:01:40] | 没有 | |
[1:02:29] | Get the plane on the ground. | 让飞机降落地面 |
[1:02:52] | 下面的人在躲避着我们 | |
[1:02:55] | 我就快失去耐性 | |
[1:03:36] | “燃油控制系统” | |
[1:03:54] | I thought I’d ask you to come and join us. | 我想请你加入我们 |
[1:03:57] | It is starting to feel a little empty up here. | 这地方有点空荡 |
[1:04:02] | Sit down. Please. | 请你坐下来 |
[1:04:08] | “燃油控制” | |
[1:04:11] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:04:28] | Tell me your name again… | 说出你的姓名 |
[1:04:30] | for the record. | 让大家知道 |
[1:04:33] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[1:04:36] | Melanie Mitchell. | 梅兰妮米契 |
[1:04:39] | You travel often… | 你常和… |
[1:04:41] | with the President? | 总统一起飞行? |
[1:04:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:45] | So you know everyone on the plane? | 你认识机上每一个人 |
[1:04:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:54] | I bet they like you,huh? | 他们都喜欢你? |
[1:04:56] | You’re a nice person,yes? | 你的人很好 |
[1:05:04] | I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[1:05:24] | You are trembling. | 你在发抖 |
[1:05:27] | Why are you afraid? | 你为什么害怕? |
[1:05:30] | Because I don’t wanna die. | 因为我不想死 |
[1:05:38] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[1:05:39] | what am I doing at this moment? | 我正在做什么? |
[1:05:44] | You’re pointing a gun at me. | 你拿枪指着我 |
[1:05:48] | Thank you,Melanie. | 谢谢你 |
[1:05:50] | This is to the secret service agent in the baggage deck. | 行李舱的特勤人员听好 |
[1:05:55] | I will count to ten. | 我数到十 |
[1:05:58] | And if you do not surrender,this nice woman will die. | 你不投降这位小姐就会死 |
[1:06:04] | One. | 一 |
[1:06:05] | – Please don’t. – Two. | – 别这么做 – 二 |
[1:06:07] | – Don’t do this! – Three. | – 别这么做 – 三 |
[1:06:10] | – Let me talk to him! – Four. | – 让我跟他说 – 四 |
[1:06:13] | – I beg you,please. – Five. | – 求求你 – 五 |
[1:06:15] | Let me talk to the agent. | 让我和他说话 |
[1:06:17] | – Six. – He might listen to me. | – 六 – 他会听我的话 |
[1:06:20] | Seven. | 七 |
[1:06:22] | – I beg you,don’t do this. – Eight. | – 我求求你 放过她 – 八 |
[1:06:24] | – Don’t do this,please! – Nine! | – 请你住手 – 九 |
[1:06:41] | Oh,God. | 不 |
[1:06:49] | Let’s think about that one for a moment. | 大家好好地想一想 |
[1:06:51] | And then we’ll start again. | 然后再重新开始 |
[1:06:55] | Next time… | 下次 |
[1:06:57] | I’ll choose someone more important. | 我会挑更重要的人下手 |
[1:07:20] | I know what you are thinking,First Lady. | 我知道你在想什么 第一夫人 |
[1:07:24] | You want me dead. | 你要我死 |
[1:07:26] | It may come to that. In a war,people die. | 也许我会死 在战时人都会死 |
[1:07:30] | This isn’t war! | 这不是战争 |
[1:07:33] | You just murdered an unarmed woman. | 你杀死手无寸铁的女人 |
[1:07:36] | You,who murdered 100,000 Iraqis to save a nickel on a gallon of gas… | 你们为了省油钱 杀死十万名伊拉克人 |
[1:07:40] | are going to lecture me about the rules of war? | 你还敢教训我战争的道理? |
[1:07:43] | Don’t! | 给我住嘴 |
[1:07:47] | Mr. President,how can I help you? | 总统先生 我该怎么帮你? |
[1:07:49] | Chief,you can help me dump some fuel. | 你得帮我倾泄燃油 |
[1:07:53] | Who’s down there in the baggage deck? | 行李舱有什么人? |
[1:07:55] | – It’s a secret service agent. Who? – We have no idea. | – 他说是特勤人员是谁? – 我不知道 |
[1:07:58] | Melanie was shot because one of your men wouldn’t show himself. | 你的手下不肯现身 把梅兰妮害死 |
[1:08:01] | – I want to know who he is. – We’d like to know ourselves. | – 我要知道这孬种是谁 – 我们也想知道 |
[1:08:03] | Sir,it’s someone smart enough to know… | 这个人知道 |
[1:08:06] | if you’re hunting with one bullet,you wait for a clean shot. | 他得等待机会一举成功 |
[1:08:09] | What are you saying? | 什么意思? |
[1:08:11] | Whoever that is down there,he may be our only hope. | 不管他是谁 他是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:08:15] | Our only hope is that Washington complies with this bastard. | 我们唯一的希望是 华府答应对方的要求 |
[1:08:19] | Because any minute now another one of us is dead. | 因为另一个人马上就会死 |
[1:08:23] | And you know what? | 知道吗? |
[1:08:26] | I’m afraid it might be me. | 我很怕会是我 |
[1:08:33] | – Sir,do you see the maintenance panel? – I see it. | – 看到维修面板吗? – 看到 |
[1:08:36] | Pop it open. There should be a red switch. Toggle it up. | 打开来 扳上红色开关 |
[1:08:39] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[1:08:43] | We got some indicator lights here. | 有些指示灯 |
[1:08:45] | To dump the fuel,you have to close the circuit for the pump. | 切断帮浦的电流就能泄油 |
[1:08:48] | There’s no switch,so you’ll have to cross the wires. | 没有开关 你得接电线 |
[1:08:52] | – Open the fuel control door. – Hang on. | – 打开燃油控制门 – 等等 |
[1:08:57] | There should be five of them. | 应该有五根电线 |
[1:08:59] | – Do you see them,sir? – I see them. Yeah. | – 看到吗? – 看到了 |
[1:09:02] | Jesus. There’s a lot of goddamn wires. All right,wait a second. | 天哪 电线真多 好了 |
[1:09:06] | We got five. | 有五根 |
[1:09:07] | Green,yellow,red,white and blue. | 绿、黄、红、白和蓝 |
[1:09:11] | Let me double-check. | 等等 让我查一下 |
[1:09:12] | Come on. For Christ’s sake,hurry up. | 拜托你快点 |
[1:09:14] | Get the wrong wire,you’ll cut the engine feeds. The plane will crash. | 接错电线 切断引擎 就会坠机 |
[1:09:17] | Then we don’t want to get the wrong wire,do we? | 那就别接错电线 |
[1:09:20] | Cut the green wire. | 先切断绿色电线 |
[1:09:22] | Green wire. | 绿色电线 |
[1:09:26] | Cut. | 切断了 |
[1:09:28] | – Then,cross the… With the… – With the what? | – 再把这条线缠在… – 缠在哪儿? |
[1:09:33] | Hello? Cross it with the what? Say again. | 喂?缠在哪儿?再说一遍 |
[1:09:37] | Cross the green wire with the… | 把绿色电线缠在… |
[1:09:41] | “电池耗尽” | |
[1:09:44] | For Christ’s sake! | 老天爷 |
[1:09:45] | Wait,green… | 等等 绿 |
[1:09:48] | yellow… | 黄 |
[1:09:55] | I’m counting on you,red,white and blue. | 全靠你了 国旗色 |
[1:10:16] | Sirs,it looks like “Air Force One” is losing fuel. | 看来空军一号正在漏油 |
[1:10:23] | 我们在漏油 | |
[1:10:25] | “漏油” | |
[1:10:27] | 有人在下面动手脚 | |
[1:10:31] | 该死 | |
[1:10:37] | 我要下去 | |
[1:10:40] | 带沙格去 | |
[1:10:50] | 看到别人就格杀勿论 | |
[1:10:52] | 知道 | |
[1:11:28] | 快给我弹匣 | |
[1:11:36] | 你没事吧? | |
[1:11:46] | 沙格?科契? | |
[1:11:48] | 怎么回事? | |
[1:11:51] | 他死了 帮帮忙 | |
[1:12:03] | Madam Vice President,the time has come for you to demonstrate your good faith. | 副总统 现在轮到你说话算话 |
[1:12:08] | I’ve been reading through your press kit. | 我看过资料 |
[1:12:10] | I understand “Air Force One” is able to refuel in midair. | 空军一号能在半空加油 |
[1:12:17] | We need fuel. And we need it now. | 我们马上就得加油 |
[1:12:21] | I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. | 我应该可以安排 |
[1:12:24] | If you’ll land the plane,we’ll trade fuel for hostages. | 请你降落 用人质交换燃油 |
[1:12:27] | This is bullshit! | 想都别想 |
[1:12:29] | It’s simple physics. Without fuel,the plane crashes. Everybody dies. | 这很简单 没有油就坠机 大家一起死 |
[1:12:34] | We’re trying to do everything that we can. | 我们正在想办法 |
[1:12:36] | Tell me what I want to hear,or I will execute a member of the senior staff… | 你不乖乖照办我就开始杀人 |
[1:12:41] | and continue killing one hostage every minute… | 每分钟处决一人 |
[1:12:45] | until the plane crash or refueling plane arrive! | 直到我们坠机 或是输油机到达 |
[1:12:53] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[1:12:57] | Fuel’s on its way. | 燃油马上到 |
[1:12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:13:05] | 他们会替我们加油 | |
[1:13:11] | 上吧 | |
[1:13:25] | 没事吧? | |
[1:13:27] | 没事 | |
[1:13:35] | Move. | 快走 |
[1:13:54] | – Jim,what are you doing here? – I never left. | – 你来这儿干嘛? – 我没离开 |
[1:13:59] | 吉布 | |
[1:14:04] | Watch the door. | 守住门 |
[1:14:05] | Where’s my family? | 我的家人呢? |
[1:14:07] | Another part of the plane. We haven’t seen them. | 她们被带到别的地方 |
[1:14:09] | We got weapons now. We should try to retake the plane. | 我们手上有武器 应该试着抢回飞机 |
[1:14:12] | Not while they’ve got Grace and Alice. I can’t take that chance. | 葛丝和爱丽丝在他们手上 我不能冒险 |
[1:14:14] | What about trying to disable the plane and force them to land? | 能不能破坏机件 逼他们降落? |
[1:14:17] | I tried. I dumped some fuel. Now they’re gonna refuel us in midair. | 我泄过油 他们要在空中加油 |
[1:14:21] | A refueling tanker? Jesus! Sir? | 加油?天哪 长官 |
[1:14:25] | – There may be a way to get people off. – What do you mean? | – 也许我们有办法逃走 – 怎么说? |
[1:14:30] | We have emergency parachutes in the tail cone,but we’re too high. | 机尾有降落伞 目前高度太高 |
[1:14:33] | If we could get a message to the refueling tanker… | 只要通知输油机 |
[1:14:36] | get him to drop to 15,000 feet,we could jump. | 降到一万五千英尺就能跳机 |
[1:14:38] | They’ve disabled the phones. They control the radios. | 他们切断电话 控制无线电 |
[1:14:41] | – Mr. President? Sir? The fax machines. – The phone lines are out. | – 总统先生?长官?传真机 – 电话都被切断 |
[1:14:46] | No. Voice lines and faxes are on two different systems of encryption. | 电话和传真系统不同 |
[1:14:51] | If you disable one,it’d be easy to overlook the other. | 切断一个很容易忽略另一个 |
[1:14:57] | If this works,you get to be postmaster general. Come with me. | 要是成功你就当邮政局长 跟我来 |
[1:15:01] | – Get these people ready. – Yes. Remember. | – 让大家准备好 – 提醒一下 |
[1:15:02] | 15,000 feet and 200 knots. Otherwise it’s suicide. | 一万五千英尺、两百节 否则就是自杀 |
[1:15:07] | You’ll need this. | 你需要这个 |
[1:15:10] | Good luck,people. | 祝好运 |
[1:15:23] | – Where are we sending it? – Situation Room. | – 传到哪里? – 战略室 |
[1:15:27] | It makes me so proud that you stuck with us. | 你为了我们留下来 我感到很光荣 |
[1:15:31] | – Thanks. – Whatever happens. | – 谢了 – 不管发生什么事 |
[1:16:02] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[1:16:23] | Madam Vice President,the attorney general is here. | 副总统 司法部长来了 |
[1:16:29] | – Thank you for coming,Andrew. – Good that you’re here. | – 谢谢你赶来 – 你来了就好 |
[1:16:33] | You want my interpretation of what the Constitution says about the situation? | 你们要知道宪法怎么规定 |
[1:16:37] | Yes. Andrew,my understanding is… | 据我所知 |
[1:16:40] | that if the president is out of contact in a military situation… | 总统因战事失踪 |
[1:16:43] | the secretary of defense is in charge as second in command. | 应该由国防部长接管 |
[1:16:46] | – Yes,of course. – Good. Then that settles it. | – 当然 – 很好 这就没问题 |
[1:16:49] | It doesn’t settle it at all. | 问题可大了 |
[1:16:51] | The president is not merely out of contact. He is also under duress. | 总统不只是失踪 他还受到胁迫 |
[1:16:55] | His family is held hostage,possibly himself a hostage. | 他的家属是人质 他自己也可能是 |
[1:16:59] | It creates an incapacity to discharge the office under the 25th amendment. | 根据宪法第25条修正法案 |
[1:17:04] | Surely just as if he’d had a stroke. | 他就跟中风一样 无法行使职权 |
[1:17:06] | I think the president would dispute that any incapacity exists. | 我看总统会否认这一点 |
[1:17:09] | It exists if a majority of the cabinet,including yourself,says it exists. | 只要多数阁员 和你有共识就行 |
[1:17:14] | The president may be alive,but he may not be the president. | 总统也许还活着 他可能无法行使职权 |
[1:17:18] | Madam Vice President? I think you need to see this. | 副总统 请你来看看 |
[1:17:25] | We interrupt programming to bring you this breaking news bulletin. | 我们中断节目带来新闻特报 |
[1:17:29] | CNN has received unconfirmed reports… | 未经证实的消息指出 |
[1:17:32] | that “Air Force One” has crashed. | 空军一号已经坠机 |
[1:17:35] | – Oh,my God! How did they get that? – I don’t know. | – 他们怎么知道的 – 不知道 |
[1:17:38] | The aircraft was en route from Moscow when it began its Mayday hail. | 总统专机飞离莫斯科后求救 |
[1:17:41] | I repeat. We have unconfirmed reports… | 我重覆 消息指出… |
[1:17:43] | Call the press room. We have to issue a statement. | 通知新闻室 我们得发表声明 |
[1:17:45] | that the president’s plane has crashed in Eastern Europe. | …随后据说 空军一号迫降不成 |
[1:18:20] | – Has “Air Force One” crashed? – That is a rumor. | – 空军一号坠机了吗? – 那只是谣言 |
[1:18:23] | – Where’d the story come from? – I don’t know where it came from. | – 怎么开始的? – 不知道 |
[1:18:27] | Listen. I cannot confirm anything… | 听好 目前 |
[1:18:30] | at this point. | 我无法确定 |
[1:18:37] | Ladies and gentlemen,I have a statement. | 各位 我要发表声明 |
[1:18:43] | The president’s plane,”Air Force One,” has been hijacked. | 总统专机空军一号遭到劫机 |
[1:18:50] | Please. | 各位 |
[1:18:52] | Ladies and gentlemen,please let me finish. | 请让我说完 |
[1:18:55] | For security reasons,I cannot divulge… | 为了安全理由 我不能透露 |
[1:18:58] | the identity of the hijackers or who was on board the plane. | 劫机者 和人质身分 |
[1:19:01] | But I’m here to assure the American people… | 不过我向美国人民保证 |
[1:19:05] | that we are doing everything we can to resolve the situation. | 我们正在尽全力解决此事 |
[1:19:10] | For the safety of all the people on the plane… | 为了人质的安全 |
[1:19:13] | I cannot tell you any more than I have,and I’m sure you understand that. | 我不能多说 你们一定能了解 |
[1:19:16] | Is James Marshall still the president? | 詹姆斯马歇还是总统吗? |
[1:19:18] | I’m coordinating with the National Security Council… | 我正在和 |
[1:19:22] | pending the president’s return. | 国家安全委员会协调 |
[1:19:24] | And,yes,James Marshall is still the president. | 詹姆斯马歇仍然是总统 |
[1:19:28] | At this time… | 目前… |
[1:19:31] | At this time,I would like to ask all Americans… | 目前我想请美国人民 |
[1:19:39] | to pray for the safety of everyone on board “Air Force One.” | 祈祷空军一号上的人质安全 |
[1:19:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:48] | The president. | 总统 |
[1:19:57] | Where is the president? | 总统在哪里? |
[1:20:08] | 下面没事吧? | |
[1:20:14] | 没事 | |
[1:20:42] | Folks,listen up. This is your main rip cord. | 大伙 听好 这是主拉环 |
[1:20:46] | As soon as you clear the plane,give it a yank. | 一跳出去就用力拉 |
[1:20:49] | If your chute doesn’t open,this is your reserve chute. | 主伞没打开 就拉下备用伞 |
[1:20:52] | Pull it down. Clear? | 拉下 懂吗? |
[1:21:07] | “高度三万英尺” | |
[1:21:16] | “Air Force One,” do you read? | 空军一号 收到吗? |
[1:21:19] | Yes,we read. Go ahead. | 收到了 请说 |
[1:21:22] | “Air Force One,” this is “Extender 1-0.” | 这是输油机 |
[1:21:25] | – We have been instructed to refuel you. – Go ahead. | – 我们奉命来加油 – 请进行 |
[1:21:29] | Drop to 15,000 feet and slow to 200 knots. | 降到一万五千英尺 减速到两百节 |
[1:21:33] | Acknowledged. Two hundred. | 收到 两百节 |
[1:21:40] | – They got it! – They got the fax. | – 他们收到了 – 他们收到信号 |
[1:21:43] | Sir,your chute. | 长官 你的降落伞 |
[1:21:45] | – Please,sir. – I’m not leaving without my family. | – 求求你 长官 – 我不能丢下家人 |
[1:21:50] | Okay,”Air Force One,” you need to open your receptacle door. | 空军一号 打开燃油门 |
[1:21:53] | Pull the yellow lever on the upper control panel. | 拉下黄色开关 |
[1:21:57] | Done. | 好了 |
[1:21:58] | Go ahead and close distance nice and easy. | 拉近距离 慢慢来 |
[1:22:05] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[1:22:08] | – Where are your chutes? – We stay with the president,sir. | – 你们的降落伞呢? – 我们和总统留下来 |
[1:22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:22:21] | All right,that’s close enough. Here we go! | 可以了 来吧 |
[1:22:30] | “开启跳伞门” | |
[1:22:32] | Go! Go! | 快点 快点 |
[1:22:33] | Go! Go! | 快点 快点 |
[1:22:34] | Go! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:22:37] | 快去看看 | |
[1:22:39] | Go! You,come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:23:14] | 人质逃走了 | |
[1:23:17] | We got… | 看到… |
[1:23:19] | so far 25 chutes. | 目前我看到…25个人 |
[1:23:45] | – I can’t hold her. – What are you doing? | – 我失去控制 – 怎么回事? |
[1:23:48] | Break away! Break away! | 快飞走 |
[1:23:57] | Sir,take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[1:24:13] | Everybody,break now! | 大伙 快飞走 |
[1:24:30] | – Don’t move! – Let me save him! | – 别动 – 让我救他 |
[1:24:33] | He’s the president,for God’s sake! | 他是美国总统 去救他 |
[1:24:46] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[1:24:50] | Major! | 少校 |
[1:24:56] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:25:08] | 我们逮到总统 | |
[1:25:11] | We’ve lost the tanker? What else? | 失去输油机 还有呢? |
[1:25:14] | – They’re counting 32 survivors. – That means they still have hostages. | – 只有32名生还者 – 机上还有人质 |
[1:25:17] | – What about the first family? – No word yet. | – 第一家庭呢? – 还没有消息 |
[1:25:19] | Losing hostages will make the terrorists more desperate. | 失去人质会逼急对方 |
[1:25:22] | Madam Vice President,we’ve got “Air Force One” on the line. | 副总统 空军一号在线上 |
[1:25:25] | This is Vice President Bennett. We’re listening. | 我是副总统 我们在听 |
[1:25:29] | I now hold hostage… | 现在美国总统 |
[1:25:31] | the president of the United States of America. | 在我手上 |
[1:25:36] | Soon we shall enter the sovereign airspace of Kazakhstan. | 我们很快就进入哈萨克领空 |
[1:25:41] | You will cease your military escort at the border. | 你们必须把战机叫回去 |
[1:25:46] | If you violate our airspace… | 否则我就杀 |
[1:25:48] | I will execute a member of the first family. | 第一家庭其中一人 |
[1:25:53] | Tell our fighters to back off. | 通知战机撤退 |
[1:25:58] | Get me Ops. | 帮我接指挥中心 |
[1:26:02] | You said a presidential incapacity could be declared by a cabinet majority. | 你说多数阁员 能宣布总统无权 |
[1:26:06] | – Would you sign it? – Under the circumstances. | – 你肯签名吗? – 我别无选择 |
[1:26:09] | See who else would. | 去问还有谁肯 |
[1:26:20] | Move! Come on,move! | 快点 快走 |
[1:26:25] | Fast! Move! Quick! Right here. | 快 快点 |
[1:26:34] | – It’ll be all right. – I know. | – 不会有事的 – 我知道 |
[1:27:00] | You’ve been very busy downstairs. | 你在下面挺忙的 |
[1:27:03] | Haven’t you? | 对吧? |
[1:27:06] | Killing my men. | 你杀死我的手下 |
[1:27:27] | No. | 住手 |
[1:27:28] | You don’t wanna do that. | 你最好别杀我 |
[1:27:32] | I’m what you came for. Don’t forget that. | 别忘了你来的目的 |
[1:27:35] | Then I kill them. | 那我就杀她们 |
[1:27:38] | Or just one. | 随便你挑一个 |
[1:27:40] | You pick. | 挑呀 |
[1:27:42] | That’s what you do in the White House. You play God. | 你在白宫不都是扮演上帝? |
[1:27:53] | Go ahead. | 快挑呀 |
[1:27:55] | Which one lives? | 谁能活命? |
[1:27:58] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[1:28:00] | Go ahead. | 快呀 |
[1:28:10] | You’re not here for this. You want something. | 你不是来打我 你另有目的 |
[1:28:16] | – What is it? – Radek. | – 什么目的? – 芮狄 |
[1:28:18] | – How can I do that? I can’t. – Then you die,the three of you. | – 我办不到 – 那我就杀死你们 |
[1:28:22] | I’ll do anything to save my family. Don’t ask something I can’t give! | 我愿意为她们死 这件事我办不到 |
[1:28:25] | The most powerful man on the earth. Suddenly,there are things you can’t do. | 世界最有权力的人 也有办不到的事? |
[1:28:29] | This is very curious. Stop with your fucking lies! | 真好笑 别再骗人了 |
[1:28:33] | No. | 住手 |
[1:28:44] | – Petrov will never give up Radek. – Petrov is a dog. | – 皮卓不会放走芮狄 – 皮卓是条走狗 |
[1:28:48] | He does what you tell him. | 他听你的话 |
[1:28:54] | Tell him to do this. | 叫他乖乖照办 |
[1:28:56] | Petrov used me. I just wanted to stop the bloodshed. | 他利用我 我只想阻止屠杀 |
[1:29:01] | He wanted a personal victory. Petrov hates Radek. | 他却想报私仇 他痛恨芮狄 |
[1:29:05] | Of course he hates Radek. Radek is everything he is not. | 当然 他比不上芮狄 |
[1:29:09] | A great man,a strong man. | 芮狄是坚强的伟人 |
[1:29:11] | Are you saying… | 你是说 |
[1:29:14] | he would refuse you? | 皮卓敢拒绝你? |
[1:29:16] | You’d be playing right into his hands. Are you an idiot? | 别傻了 你这么做正合他意 |
[1:29:21] | You’d make him into a hero. The man who stopped the terrorists. | 他会成为 抵抗恐怖份子的英雄 |
[1:29:26] | Or better yet,the man who stopped me. | 更好的是 他能反对我 |
[1:29:30] | You talk as if you have nothing to do with this. | 你装得跟这件事毫无关系 |
[1:29:35] | This is all your doing. | 这全是你的错 |
[1:29:39] | This infection you call freedom. | 你们所谓的自由 |
[1:29:42] | Without meaning,without purpose. | 毫无意义 |
[1:29:45] | You have given my country… | 你让俄国人 |
[1:29:47] | to gangsters and prostitutes. | 沦为黑道和妓女 |
[1:29:51] | You have taken everything from us. | 你剥夺我们所有的尊严 |
[1:29:58] | There is nothing left. | 你让我们一无所有 |
[1:30:09] | Call him. | 打电话给他 |
[1:30:17] | No. | 不 不 |
[1:30:26] | No! Leave her! | 住手 别伤害她 |
[1:30:29] | Sit! | 坐下来 |
[1:30:31] | – No. – I have no choice. | – 住手 – 我别无选择 |
[1:30:35] | – You have the choice. – Leave her alone. It’s between us. | – 你有所选择 – 别伤害她 这是我们的事 |
[1:30:38] | You lose a child,it hollows you out. | 当你失去孩子将痛不欲生 |
[1:30:41] | We’re soldiers. | 我们是军人 |
[1:30:44] | You take my life. | 要杀就杀我 |
[1:30:47] | Have you no honor? | 难道你没有荣誉感? |
[1:30:50] | – I’ll count to five. – No! | – 我数到五 – 不 |
[1:30:52] | – It’s gonna be all right,honey. – One. | – 不要怕 亲爱的 – 一 |
[1:30:55] | – It’s gonna be all right. – Two. | – 别怕 – 二 |
[1:30:57] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[1:31:00] | Yes. | 答应他 |
[1:31:01] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[1:31:07] | You just leave my family alone. | 放过我的家人 |
[1:31:17] | Leave ’em alone. | 放过她们 |
[1:31:38] | 长官 美国总统 | |
[1:31:42] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[1:31:46] | We just got an intercept. | 我们拦截到电话 |
[1:31:49] | The president called Petrov and asked him to release Radek. | 总统请皮卓释放芮狄 |
[1:31:52] | – He can’t do that! – He must have no choice. | – 他不能这么做 – 他别无选择 |
[1:31:55] | We have a choice. | 我们有所选择 |
[1:31:57] | I have the signatures of the cabinet attesting to the president’s incapacity. | 多数阁员同意总统失去能力 |
[1:32:02] | – Sign it and you can overrule him. – No. I won’t do that. | – 只要你签名就成立 – 不 我办不到 |
[1:32:05] | The United States does not negotiate with terrorists. | 美国不和恐怖份子谈判 |
[1:32:09] | It’s been our principle for 25 years. | 这是25年来的政策 |
[1:32:11] | You can’t give in to them now. | 现在不能让步 |
[1:32:13] | It’ll be open season on the United States. Many more will die. | 否则美国将饱受胁迫 损失人命 |
[1:32:19] | Jim isn’t making this decision as president,but as a husband and father. | 他不是以总统身分做决定 而是以丈夫父亲的身分 |
[1:32:27] | History will judge you by what you do right now. | 历史将对你做评断 |
[1:32:29] | For God’s sake,sign it. | 快签吧 |
[1:32:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:00] | 你被释放了 | |
[1:33:10] | I can now confirm that General Radek is in the process of being released. | 我现在确认芮将军正被释放 |
[1:33:15] | I repeat. General Radek is now being released. | 重覆 芮将军正被释放 |
[1:33:40] | Yes,yes. General Radek has been released. | 是的 芮将军正被释放 |
[1:33:49] | It is confirmed. | 确定了 |
[1:33:53] | They are releasing the general. | 他们正在释放将军 |
[1:33:57] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[1:33:58] | Now we return to our homeland… | 我们回到祖国 |
[1:34:01] | where Radek will decide how best to use you… | 让芮狄决定该怎么利用你 |
[1:34:04] | now that we know you are willing… | 现在我们知道你愿意 |
[1:34:06] | to negotiate. | 谈判 |
[1:34:09] | Our nation needs so many things. | 祖国需要很多东西 |
[1:34:12] | – You said you were gonna release us. – Forgive me. I lied. | – 你说你会放我们走 – 原谅我 我说谎 |
[1:34:59] | Listen. | 你们听 |
[1:36:34] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:36:36] | – Sir,are you hit? – Stay with the major,honey. | – 你中弹了吗? – 跟着少校 |
[1:36:39] | – Alice,get in the cockpit. – Lie down. | – 留在驾驶舱 – 躺下来 |
[1:36:43] | 葛丝 | |
[1:36:46] | 葛丝 | |
[1:36:52] | 吉姆 | |
[1:36:55] | 葛丝 | |
[1:37:11] | – Let her go! – Not until Radek is safely away. | – 放她走 – 我要等到芮狄安全出狱 |
[1:37:17] | Call it off. Don’t give up Radek. | 快取消命令 别放走芮狄 |
[1:37:20] | If anything happens to the general,your wife will die! | 要是将军出事 你老婆就没命 |
[1:37:32] | 同志们 | |
[1:37:33] | 我们来迎接将军 | |
[1:37:35] | 他们随时会接到他 | |
[1:37:38] | You hear that? It’s almost over,Mr. President. | 听到吗?就快结束了 总统先生 |
[1:38:15] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[1:38:21] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[1:38:28] | You made one mistake when you killed my pilot,Mr. President. | 你犯了大错 你杀死驾驶员 |
[1:38:33] | No one left to fly the plane. | 没有人会开飞机 |
[1:38:40] | And no parachute. | 也没有降落伞 |
[1:38:44] | Whatever happens… | 不管怎样 |
[1:38:48] | you lose and I win. | 你输了 我赢了 |
[1:39:45] | Get off my plane! | 滚下我的飞机 |
[1:40:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:40:08] | 他们正要带将军出去 | |
[1:40:13] | Go! Call Petrov! | 快去吧 通知皮卓 |
[1:40:56] | 站住 别动 | |
[1:41:18] | They killed him. | 他们杀死他 |
[1:41:20] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:41:30] | He almost got away. Did you hear me? Radek is dead. | 差点被他逃走 听到吗?芮狄死了 |
[1:41:35] | Yes! It’s the president. We have retaken the plane! | 那是总统 他夺回空军一号 |
[1:41:47] | – How’s he doing? – Not good, sir. | – 他的情况如何? – 不太好 |
[1:41:52] | – I don’t suppose you know how to fly. – No,sir. | – 你会开飞机吗? – 不会 |
[1:41:55] | – Come along. I’ll need a copilot. – Yes,sir. | – 跟我来 我需要副驾驶 – 是的 |
[1:41:59] | How long since you’ve flown? | 你有多久没开飞机? |
[1:42:01] | Twenty-five years.Little planes. Never jets. | 25年 我只开过小飞机 |
[1:42:07] | Nothing like this. | 没开过这么大的喷射客机 |
[1:42:09] | – Anybody there? – We’re here,sir. | – 有人在吗? – 我们都在 |
[1:42:11] | You got somebody that can help me fly this? | 谁能帮我开这玩意? |
[1:42:13] | Sir,this is Colonel Jackson. We need to get you out of hostile territory. | 我是杰上校 你得飞离敌方领空 |
[1:42:17] | – Good idea,Bob. – Look above the central video screen. | – 好主意 – 请你看上方的荧幕 |
[1:42:21] | There’s a series of L.E.D. numbers. One of them should read 1-1-0. | 有一排号码 一组是110 |
[1:42:25] | – Got it. – That’s your course heading. | – 有 – 那是飞行方向 |
[1:42:28] | Just below,there’s a knob surrounded by hash marks. | 下面是一个有刻度的圆柄 |
[1:42:31] | – Turn that knob counterclockwise to 290. – 290 | – 逆时钟方向转到290 – 290 |
[1:42:37] | – We’re turning. – Good. | – 我正在转 – 很好 |
[1:42:42] | – This will take you out of Kazakhstan. – We’re gonna be okay. | – 你正飞离哈萨克 – 我们会没事的 |
[1:42:45] | We can’t land this plane on autopilot,so we’ll need to go over a few things. | 你不能用自动驾驶降落 让我解释一下 |
[1:42:51] | Where’s the nearest safe landing site? | 最近的降落地点在哪里? |
[1:42:54] | Incirlik,Turkey. | 土耳其 尹索利基地 |
[1:42:57] | – General Northwood. – Madam? | – 诺维将军 – 副总统 |
[1:42:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:43:01] | – That red dot represents MiGs. – On course to intercept “Air Force One.” | – 副总统 那代表米格战机 – 他们要拦截空军一号 |
[1:43:06] | Christ! They took off from Aktubinsk. | 天啊 来自阿克图宾斯克 |
[1:43:09] | The base commander there is loyal to Radek. | 忠于芮狄的空军基地派来的 |
[1:43:12] | General,send our fighters into Kazakhstan. | 快派战机前往哈萨克 |
[1:43:16] | Order them to use any and all means to protect the president. | 叫他们尽全力保护总统 |
[1:43:19] | When you’re on final approach,keep the throttles mid-range. | 操纵杆尽量保持在中间 |
[1:43:23] | – Mr. President,can you hear me? – Yes,Kathryn. | – 总统先生 你听到吗? – 听到 |
[1:43:25] | We’re tracking six MiGs closing on your position. I’m sending in… | 六架米格战机正接近你 |
[1:43:28] | our F-15s to protect you. | 我们派出F15战机保护你 |
[1:43:30] | – Shit! – Did she say MiGs? | – 可恶 – 她说米格战机? |
[1:43:32] | Yes,she said MiGs. | 没错 |
[1:43:35] | Get in that seat and put a seat belt on. We’re having trouble. | 甜心 系好安全带 有麻烦了 |
[1:43:41] | These MiGs get closer,I’m gonna have to maneuver this thing. | 米格机太接近 我就得闪躲 |
[1:43:44] | How do I get it off autopilot? | 怎么取消自动驾驶? |
[1:43:47] | Push the button on the yoke by your left thumb. | 按下左拇指的按钮 |
[1:43:50] | I’ll try a little right turn. | 我要试着右转 |
[1:43:52] | Keep your moves smooth and steady. It’s all flying. | 试着稳住机身 只要好好开就行 |
[1:43:55] | Just step on the ball. | 关键是平衡 |
[1:43:58] | That’s right. Just like riding a bike. | 没错 就像骑单车一样 |
[1:44:00] | Halo Flight,we are cleared to commit,bearing 0-9-0. | 准备进行拦截 方位090 |
[1:44:05] | Jettison tanks and push it up. | 抛弃油箱 全速前进 |
[1:44:12] | These MiGs,how far away are they? | 米格机还有多远? |
[1:44:18] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:44:37] | – One coming. Countermeasures activated. – Left turn. | – 来了一架 启动反制行动 – 左转 |
[1:44:46] | Jesus Christ! | 老天哪 |
[1:44:47] | – We need some help. – U.S. fighters,this is “Air Force One.” | – 我们需要救兵 – 这是空军一号 |
[1:44:51] | We are under attack. Where are you? | 我们受到攻击 你们在哪儿? |
[1:44:52] | This is Halo Flight closing on your position. E. T.A. two minutes. | 这是光环分队 两分钟后到 |
[1:44:57] | We may not be here! | 可能来不及了 |
[1:45:07] | We’re hit! | 我们中弹 |
[1:45:09] | Christ. We’re on fire. We’ve got an engine on fire. | 老天 起火了 |
[1:45:13] | – Number four engine is on fire. – Pull the fire handle overhead. | – 四号引擎起火 – 拉下上方灭火开关 |
[1:45:16] | I got it. | 让我来 |
[1:45:21] | – We’re rolling right. – Left rudder. You have to compensate. | – 我们向右兜圈 – 用左舵平衡方向 |
[1:45:24] | – Do I pull back on number one engine? – Negative. You’ll slow down. | – 我该熄掉一号引擎吗? – 不 你会减速 |
[1:45:27] | -Trim it out. -How do I do that? | – 调整动力 – 怎么调整? |
[1:45:29] | – Knob. Aft pedestal. – Jesus Christ! | – 用后方的转钮 – 老天爷 |
[1:45:33] | We got a red light. Looks like we’re losing fuel. | 在闪红灯 看来在漏油 |
[1:45:39] | Halo Flight. | 光环战队 |
[1:45:40] | Everybody lock a bandit. | 每个人锁定一架敌机 |
[1:45:43] | Stand by for max range. | 进入最远射程 |
[1:45:45] | And Fox Three! | 开火 |
[1:46:04] | Kill one! | 击落一架 |
[1:46:10] | Kill two! Four more bandits bearing 0-9-0. Halo Flight engage! | 还剩四架敌机 准备迎敌 |
[1:46:18] | Ha,ha! Good guys are here. | 救兵来了 |
[1:46:23] | – Bug out west. We’ll cover you. – You got it. | – 向西飞 我们掩护你 – 没问题 |
[1:46:29] | – Sir,pull up! You got one on your tail. – Get him off my tail! | – 快拉高 机尾有敌机 – 把它射下来 |
[1:46:34] | Missile away. | 快让开 |
[1:46:35] | – Break left and climb! – Shit! Sir,we’ve lost countermeasures. | – 发射飞弹 向左爬升 – 我们失去反制能力 |
[1:46:41] | This is “Halo 2.” They’ve lost countermeasures. I’m going in. | 空军一号失去反制能力 我去拦截 |
[1:46:52] | Two’s down! “Halo 2″is down! | 光环二号坠机 |
[1:46:55] | “Air Force One,” are you still with us? | 空军一号 你在吗? |
[1:46:57] | Yes! We’re still here. | 我们还在 |
[1:47:05] | Not so fast,you son of a bitch! | 别想逃 王八蛋 |
[1:47:16] | The last three MiGs are bugging out,sir. | 最后三架米格机逃走了 |
[1:47:18] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[1:47:23] | – Bob,are you still there? – Yes,sir. | – 巴布 你还在吗? – 我还在 |
[1:47:25] | Got a little problem here. My rudder is sluggish. | 有个问题 方向舵不听使唤 |
[1:47:28] | Let me look. | 让我看看 |
[1:47:34] | Oh,man! | 老天 |
[1:47:36] | Sir,you’re torn up pretty bad. | 机身严重受损 |
[1:47:38] | Do you have any elevator control? | 升降舵呢? |
[1:47:41] | It’s sluggish,too. And we’re still losing fuel. | 也很慢 而且还在漏油 |
[1:47:47] | We got a problem up here. Sirs,”Air Force One” is badly hit. | 问题大了 空军一号严重受损 |
[1:47:52] | With the damage,there’s no way they can land. | 他们没办法成功降落 |
[1:48:00] | I’m sorry,sir. | 很遗憾 |
[1:48:03] | – Thanks for your help. – I’ll stay on your wing,sir. | – 谢谢你的帮助 – 我会陪着你飞 |
[1:48:06] | Take it straight and steady until we figure out what to do. | 继续想办法 |
[1:48:10] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:48:14] | You did great. | 你表现得很好 |
[1:48:36] | They can’t control the plane. Engines are failing and they’re losing fuel. | 飞机失去控制 引擎失效 而且在漏油 |
[1:48:40] | There must be something we can do to help them. | 一定有什么办法 |
[1:48:42] | – Is that our airstrip strike team? – Yeah. Why? | – 那是空中攻击小组吗? – 是的 怎么样? |
[1:48:46] | I just had a wild idea. | 我有个疯狂的点子 |
[1:48:49] | Time is critical. Start turning north. | 时间紧迫 向北飞 |
[1:48:52] | – You’ll get more details en route. – Yes,sir. | – 等待指示 – 遵命 |
[1:48:55] | Change of orders acknowledged. | 确定更改命令 |
[1:49:02] | Try to hold your heading,sir. They’ll rejoin in about 25 minutes. | 继续飞行 25分钟后和他们会合 |
[1:49:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:49:09] | – We know it’s risky. – Understood. | – 很冒险 – 明白 |
[1:49:11] | But we are all out of options. | 不过我们别无选择 |
[1:49:16] | Yeah,baby? | 宝贝 |
[1:49:18] | It’ll be okay. Everything’s gonna work. | 没关系 一切都会没事 |
[1:49:37] | Concerned Americans have gathered at the White House… | 关切的美国人民守在白宫 |
[1:49:39] | to await word on the president and his family. | 等待总统的消息 |
[1:49:42] | But CNN has learned that “Air Force One”… | CNN得知 空军一号 |
[1:49:44] | is severely crippled and virtually unlandable. | 严重受损 根本无法降落 |
[1:49:47] | Sources report that the first family is still trapped on board. | 据报第一家庭被困在机上 |
[1:49:51] | And a daring midair rescue operation is said to be underway. | 危险的空中救援正在进行中 |
[1:49:57] | “Air Force One,” this is “Liberty 2-4” approaching on your left side. | 自由24号接近左方 |
[1:50:00] | – Do you read? – “Air Force One.” Loud and clear. | – 收到吗? – 清楚得很 |
[1:50:03] | Gibbs,they’re here. Get the door. | 他们来了 快去开门 |
[1:50:06] | – We’ll need 10,000 feet and 200 knots. – We’ve got to get her slowed down. | – 高度一万英尺、速度两百节 – 减速吧 |
[1:50:12] | “Air Force One” and “Liberty 2-4,” this is “AWACS Blue Star.” | 空军一号、自由24号 |
[1:50:16] | We have you in radar contact. | 这是雷达机 看到你们了 |
[1:50:31] | “Liberty 2-4,” they’re almost out of fuel. | 自由24号 他们快没油了 |
[1:50:34] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:50:35] | “Air Force One,” keep the wings level. | 空军一号 你得保持这高度 |
[1:50:37] | If the engines fail,sacrifice altitude to maintain airspeed. | 要是引擎失效就保持速度 |
[1:50:47] | Ready! | 去吧 |
[1:50:49] | “Liberty 2-4,” ramp leader.First man is on his way. | 自由24号 第一人下去了 |
[1:50:52] | Back up. Easy. | 退后 小心点 |
[1:50:54] | “Air Force One,” come left,six. | 空军一号 向左六度 |
[1:51:01] | – How’s my speed? – It’s good. See if you can hold it. | – 速度如何? – 一切都好 尽量维持 |
[1:51:05] | A little more left,sir. Three,two,stop. | 再向左 三、二度 好了 |
[1:51:19] | Take my arm! Pull me in! | 抓住我 拉我进去 |
[1:51:23] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:51:29] | – Unhook me. – I got it. | – 解开我 – 我在弄 |
[1:51:32] | Good. | 好了 |
[1:51:37] | “Liberty,” locked in. Where’s the president? | 锁住了 总统呢? |
[1:51:39] | Up in the cockpit. | 在驾驶舱 |
[1:51:51] | “一号引擎熄火” | |
[1:51:53] | – We lost another engine. – “Liberty,” we lost another engine. | – 又失去一具引擎 – 我们又失去一具引擎 |
[1:51:57] | “Liberty 2-4.” Acknowledged. | 收到了 |
[1:52:00] | Sir,time to go. | 长官 走吧 |
[1:52:01] | – Who’s gonna fly the plane? – I’ll take care of that,sir. Got it. | – 谁来开飞机? – 我来开 好了 |
[1:52:06] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:52:08] | Ramp to pilot. Second P.J.’s on the way. | 第二名伞兵正过去 |
[1:52:21] | – Mr. President,this way! – My family first. | – 总统先生 这里请 – 我的家人先走 |
[1:52:24] | – Sir,I have orders to take you off. – Them first. | – 我奉命先救你 – 她们先去 |
[1:52:30] | “Blue Star,” the third parajumper is boarding “Air Force One.” | 第三名伞兵登机 |
[1:52:33] | – Standing by for recovery. – Roger. Moving into receiver position. | – 准备接收 – 收到 降到接收位置 |
[1:52:41] | – Dad? – You’ll be all right,honey. | – 爸 – 你不会有事的 |
[1:52:44] | – Promise? – Promise. | – 你保证? – 我保证 |
[1:52:47] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:52:48] | You can do it. Just hold on tight. | 你办得到 抓紧了 |
[1:52:52] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 不会有事 别担心 |
[1:52:59] | She’s okay. | 她不会有事 |
[1:53:06] | – Hang on! – Ramp to pilot. We got her! | – 抓紧 抓紧 – 呼叫机长 救到她了 |
[1:53:15] | I’m right behind you. | 我在你后面 |
[1:53:31] | Hang on. Good. | 抓紧 |
[1:53:33] | – You’re next,sir. – Him next. He’s wounded. | – 轮到你了 – 他受伤 他先去 |
[1:53:36] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[1:53:37] | – You go. – Come on,Shep. Come on,pal. | – 你先去 – 来吧 |
[1:53:46] | We’ve lost another engine. | 又失去一具引擎 |
[1:53:53] | You’re sinking too fast. We only have time for one more retrieval. | 你下降太快 只能再接一人 |
[1:54:00] | We’re passing 3,000 feet. Impact in less than two minutes. | 低于三千英尺 两分钟后坠机 |
[1:54:03] | Get the president out of there! | 快把总统救走 |
[1:54:06] | Right here. | 到了 |
[1:54:08] | Easy there. | 不要慌 |
[1:54:11] | He’s on. | 好了 |
[1:54:13] | – Get your arms ready. It’s time to go. – What about the other team? | – 绑上带子 该走了 – 其他人呢? |
[1:54:17] | There’s no time. I can only take one more. | 没时间了 我只能带走一人 |
[1:54:21] | No! We’re all going! | 不行 我们都要走 |
[1:54:23] | That’s impossible,sir. I have to take you. | 不可能 我得带你走 |
[1:54:27] | It’s time to get you off this plane. Go,sir. | 总统先生 你该下机了 |
[1:54:30] | Go! | 请你快去吧 |
[1:54:33] | Please go! | 求求你 去吧 |
[1:54:45] | It was you? | 原来是你 |
[1:55:00] | – Give me the strap! – I trusted you with my life. | – 把带子给我 – 我把性命交给你 |
[1:55:04] | So will the next president.Now, give it to me. | 下任总统也会 快给我 |
[1:55:10] | We have to release the cable. We’re descending from 1200 feet. | 低于一千二百英尺 快解开缆绳 |
[1:55:16] | I’m getting off this plane! | 我要下飞机 |
[1:55:33] | Seven hundred! | 七百英尺 |
[1:55:37] | Five hundred! | 五百英尺 |
[1:55:38] | We have to pull up! | 一定要拉高 |
[1:56:09] | “Blue Star.” “Air Force One” is down. | 空军一号坠机 |
[1:56:12] | I repeat. “Air Force One” is down. | 重覆 空军一号坠机 |
[1:56:15] | “Liberty 2-4,” do you have the president? | 自由24号 救回总统了吗? |
[1:56:21] | Right. You can do it. | 调整姿势 你办得到 |
[1:56:27] | – “Liberty,” do you have the president? – Stand by. | – 自由号 救回总统了吗? – 请待命 |
[1:56:47] | Hang on! | 撑着点 |
[1:56:49] | We got him! | 他得救了 |
[1:56:54] | “Liberty 2-4″is changing call signs. | 自由24号更改名称 |
[1:56:57] | “Liberty 2-4″is now “Air Force One”! | 现在它是空军一号 |
[1:57:09] | Mr. President,welcome aboard,sir. | 总统先生 欢迎登机 |