| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | This is so stupid. What are we, 12? | 这太蠢了 我们多大了 12岁 | 
| [00:07] | Ok, we’re just having fun. It’s all this is. | 好吧 我们只是在找乐子 就是这样 | 
| [00:09] | Hunting for a ghost in the woods is not my idea of fun. | 在树林里面捉鬼对我来说可不好玩 | 
| [00:13] | It’s not fun, it’s real. | 这不是玩的 这是真的 | 
| [00:14] | And we’re gonna see him if it takes all night. | 就算要一整晚 我们也一定要见到他 | 
| [00:17] | All night? | 一整晚 | 
| [00:18] | All night? Are you– we left a perfectly good party for this. | 一整晚 你 我们为此离开了一个很棒的派对 | 
| [00:21] | And I’m not freezing my ass off out here all night. | 我不会一整晚都在待在这外面挨冻的 | 
| [00:26] | Well, fine, I’ll stay out here by myself. | 好吧 我会一个人待在这的 | 
| [00:29] | Tall Man, Tall Man, | 高个子 高个子 | 
| [00:31] | long-haired Tall Man. | 长发的高个子 | 
| [00:33] | Never gonna catch me. Never gonna catch me. | 你永远抓不到我 永远抓不到我 | 
| [00:38] | Never gonna catch me. | 永远抓不到我 | 
| [00:39] | Ok. Are we gonna do this or not? | 好吧 到底要不要去 | 
| [00:42] | Yeah. | 要 | 
| [00:44] | Hey, Ally. | 嘿 艾莉 | 
| [00:45] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [00:47] | Wait up. | 等等我们 | 
| [01:13] | Is the fire out? | 火熄灭了吗 | 
| [01:16] | It’s out. | 灭了 | 
| [01:18] | Did you check? | 你检查过了吗 | 
| [01:27] | You were right. I’m on fire. | 你说的对 我起火了 | 
| [01:29] | That’s very funny. | 这真好笑 | 
| [01:30] | Put me out, Brent. Put me out. | 帮我灭火 布伦特 帮我灭火 | 
| [01:40] | He has them. | 他抓住她们了 | 
| [01:42] | He has my friends. | 他抓住我的朋友们了 | 
| [01:44] | Who? Who? | 谁 谁 | 
| [01:45] | The Tall Man. | 高个子 | 
| [01:50] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐来了 | 
| [01:53] | Thank you, babe. | 谢谢 宝贝 | 
| [01:55] | Say “thank you”, boys. | 说谢谢 孩子们 | 
| [01:56] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 | 
| [01:58] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [01:59] | Any special requests while I’m up? | 趁我在 有什么特别要求吗 | 
| [02:01] | May I have some ketchup with my eggs? | 我能在我的鸡蛋上涂点番茄酱吗 | 
| [02:03] | Can I have lime juice? | 我能要点酸橙汁吗 | 
| [02:06] | Lime juice? | 酸橙汁 | 
| [02:08] | What? On your eggs? | 什么 在你的鸡蛋上 | 
| [02:11] | I’ll go get some. | 我帮你拿一点 | 
| [02:13] | Lime juice is good, right? | 酸橙汁味道很好 对吧 | 
| [02:16] | How’s the bacon? | 培根怎么样 | 
| [02:20] | We got a spill. | 有东西洒了 | 
| [02:24] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [02:27] | Our next case, | 我们的下个案子 | 
| [02:29] | where we’re headed to. | 看我们要去哪 | 
| [02:31] | East Allegheny. Your hometown, huh? | 东阿勒格尼 你的故乡 | 
| [02:35] | I swore I would get out of there | 我发过誓 我要离开那里 | 
| [02:37] | and never go back. | 再不回去 | 
| [02:40] | I have to go. | 我必须得去 | 
| [02:41] | – Right? – Well, you don’t have to do anything, darling. | -对吧 -没什么是你必须要做的 亲爱的 | 
| [02:45] | But this case, two girls missing in the woods, | 但是这个案子 两个在树林失踪的女孩 | 
| [02:48] | it’s gonna bother you if you don’t go. | 如果你不去的话会一直困扰你的 | 
| [02:49] | Wait, wait, wait. Where? | 等等 哪里说了 | 
| [02:51] | Where? | 哪里 | 
| [02:52] | In a park, Dead Man’s Conservatory. | 在一个公园 死人温室公园 | 
| [02:55] | Is that important? | 这很重要吗 | 
| [02:58] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [02:59] | I think I know what they were looking for. | 我想我知道她们在找什么 | 
| [03:02] | Last night 3 teenage girls | 昨天晚上 三个少女 | 
| [03:04] | went searching for the tall man. | 出去寻找高个子 | 
| [03:06] | It’s a regional ghost story. | 这是一个当地的鬼故事 | 
| [03:08] | According to the survivor recovered this morning, | 据今早回来的幸存者说 | 
| [03:12] | They found him. | 她们找到他了 | 
| [03:15] | She looks like she went through hell. | 她看起来好像在地狱走了一遭 | 
| [03:16] | She say what happened? | 她有说发生什么了吗 | 
| [03:17] | That would be Ally Macready. | 这是艾莉·麦克雷迪 | 
| [03:19] | And according to her, | 据她所说 | 
| [03:20] | The Tall Man held them and cut them repeatedly. | 高个子将她们囚禁并多次拿刀割她们 | 
| [03:23] | That is consistent with the legend. | 这符合传说 | 
| [03:26] | So the Tall Man is your classic don’t-go-into-the-woods dare. | 高个子是拿来吓唬”别去树林”的传统招数 | 
| [03:30] | Survive the night, you survive him. | 你活过了晚上 就逃过了他 | 
| [03:31] | He catches you, he cuts you | 他抓住你了 就会一直割伤你 | 
| [03:33] | until you reveal your deepest secrets. | 直到你说出最深处的秘密 | 
| [03:35] | Let’s go back to the victims for a second. | 让我们先回到受害者 | 
| [03:37] | Did they sneak out or did their parents know? | 她们是偷偷溜出来的还是她们父母知道 | 
| [03:39] | They told their parents that they were going to a party, | 她们跟她们的父母说要去一个派对 | 
| [03:41] | and they actually did. | 而且她们也确实去了 | 
| [03:42] | Ok, so then off the bat we have | 好的 所以我们现在 | 
| [03:43] | two theories about the unsub. | 有了两个关于嫌犯的推测 | 
| [03:44] | One is that he knew they were planning this. | 一个是他知道她们的计划 | 
| [03:46] | Which puts him in the girls inner circle. | 也就是说他和女孩们很熟 | 
| [03:48] | Exactly. Or two, he waited in the woods opportunistically. | 没错 或者是第二个 他在树林里等待机会 | 
| [03:51] | But that strategy only works if he plays the odds right. | 但是只有他运气好 这招才能成功 | 
| [03:54] | So how far reaching is this ghost story? | 这个鬼故事的传播范围有多大 | 
| [03:56] | Maybe I can answer that. | 我也许能回答 | 
| [03:57] | The story JJ grew up with, | 这个小洁听着长大的故事 | 
| [03:59] | it’s gonna viral, and the photoshop work is on fleek. | 在网络疯传 那些图片处理得棒极了 | 
| [04:03] | Tall Man is a story. What happened to these girls is real. | 高个子只是个故事 这些女孩身上发生的却是真的 | 
| [04:07] | The first 24 hours are crucial in an abduction case, | 绑架案后二十四个小时至关重要 | 
| [04:10] | and we are not down to 18. Let’s move. | 现在我们只有十八个小时了 行动吧 | 
| [04:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [04:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [04:24] | Don’t say “Nothing.” My necklace is missing. | 不要说没什么 我的项链又不见了 | 
| [04:25] | You stole it again, didn’t you? | 你又偷拿了 对吧 | 
| [04:26] | How many times do I have to say stay out of my room? | 我要说多少次不许进我的房间 | 
| [04:39] | Why do you even like this so much? | 你为什么这么喜欢它 | 
| [04:45] | Because it’s yours. | 因为它是你的 | 
| [04:53] | Then I want you to have it. | 我想把这个给你 | 
| [04:56] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [04:57] | – Yeah. – Are you sure? | -真的 -你确定 | 
| [05:00] | I’m sure. | 我确定 | 
| [05:06] | Because no matter what happens, | 因为无论发生什么 | 
| [05:08] | I’ll always love you, JJ. | 我都会永远爱你 小洁 | 
| [05:12] | JJ? | 小洁 | 
| [05:16] | Wheels up. | 要上飞机了 | 
| [05:17] | Wheels up. | 走吧 | 
| [05:26] | Good morning, Ally. | 早上好 艾莉 | 
| [05:28] | My name is Brenda, and I’m your nurse | 我叫布伦达 在接下来的12个小时里 | 
| [05:29] | for the next 12 hours. | 我是你的护士 | 
| [05:31] | The police have asked that I scrape | 警察要求我在你的指甲下 | 
| [05:33] | under your fingernails for evidence. | 刮取一些组织作为证据 | 
| [05:35] | This won’t hurt at all. | 这一点都不疼 | 
| [05:37] | You’ll barely even notice that I’m doing anything. | 你甚至不会有任何感觉 | 
| [05:39] | Are you OK with that? | 你能接受吗 | 
| [05:47] | He’s coming. Ally hide. | 他来了 艾莉躲起来 | 
| [05:48] | Someone is coming! | 有人来了 | 
| [05:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [06:03] | No! No, no, no. | 不 不不不 | 
| [06:21] | Get away from me! | 离我远点儿 | 
| [06:23] | Get away from me! | 离我远点儿 | 
| [06:55] | The Tall Man | 高个子 | 
| [07:01] | “The most important question anyone can ask is | 人们所能问的最重要的问题是 | 
| [07:04] | what myth am I living?” | 我生活在什么样的神话中 | 
| [07:06] | Carl Jung. | 卡尔·荣格[瑞士心理学家] | 
| [07:09] | I’d like to direct your attention to two oddities. | 我想让你们注意两个奇怪的事情 | 
| [07:12] | Oddity number one is Ally Macready’s medical exam. | 一个是艾莉·麦克雷迪的医学检查结果 | 
| [07:15] | Give us the headline. | 简单地跟我们说说 | 
| [07:16] | Despite outward appearances, | 尽管她一身血 | 
| [07:18] | Ally had a sum total of zero wounds on her. | 艾莉身上没有任何伤口 | 
| [07:20] | So whose blood is on your clothes, you ask? | 所以她身上的血液是谁的 | 
| [07:22] | DNA report is not back yet, | DNA检查结果还没出来 | 
| [07:24] | but typing and matching points to the other girls. | 但从血型看来是其他女孩的 | 
| [07:26] | She could have escaped before the unsub got to her. | 她可能是在嫌犯抓她之前逃脱的 | 
| [07:29] | Holding 3 girls takes a lot of control. | 控制住三个女孩儿可不是易事 | 
| [07:30] | What’s oddity number two? | 第二件怪事是什么 | 
| [07:32] | That would be a text exchange between Bethany and Chelsea. | 那就是贝瑟尼和切尔西的短信 | 
| [07:36] | Bethany says to Chelsea, | 贝瑟尼和切尔西说 | 
| [07:37] | “What if we do it in the woods tonight?” | “如果我们今晚在树林里做呢” | 
| [07:39] | To which Chelsea responds, “We’d have to do it fast. | 然后切尔西回复 “我们得快点做 | 
| [07:42] | Ally can’t see us coming.” | 不能让艾莉知道” | 
| [07:45] | Vaguely threatening. Although Ally didn’t say | 有威胁的意思啊 虽然问话艾莉时 | 
| [07:46] | anything like that in her interview. | 她没有提及这方面的内容 | 
| [07:48] | Two of the girls had some agenda besides the Tall Man. | 两个女孩除了高个子之外还有计划 | 
| [07:51] | We need to see if it played a part in their disappearance. | 我们得查查这与她们的失踪有没有关联 | 
| [07:53] | Chelsea’s dad, Tom, | 切尔西的爸爸 汤姆 | 
| [07:55] | he dated my sister in high school, | 他在高中的时候和我姐姐谈过恋爱 | 
| [07:57] | so I can talk to him. | 所以我可以问问他情况 | 
| [07:58] | Good. Do that. | 很好 去吧 | 
| [07:59] | We will divide and conquer when we land. | 降落之后 我们分而治之 | 
| [08:01] | We will investigate this | 我们调查这个案子时 | 
| [08:03] | as if Bethany and Chelsea are still alive, | 先假设贝瑟尼和切尔西还活着 | 
| [08:05] | and we will not sleep until we find them. | 不找到她们我们绝不休息 | 
| [08:20] | Are you with him? | 你们是他派来的吗 | 
| [08:23] | The Tall Man? | 高个子 | 
| [08:24] | No, Ally, we told you. We’re with the FBI. | 不 艾莉 我说了 我们是联调局的 | 
| [08:29] | We’re trying to find Bethany and Chelsea. | 我们想找到贝瑟尼和切尔西 | 
| [08:31] | And you can help us by letting us know | 如果你能告诉我们 关于昨晚 | 
| [08:33] | what you remember about last night. | 你还记得什么 那将会对案情很有帮助 | 
| [08:36] | Start in the woods. What do you remember? | 从树林里开始说吧 你还记得什么 | 
| [08:40] | Tall man, Tall man. | 高个子 高个子 | 
| [08:42] | Chanting. | 吟颂 | 
| [08:44] | 高个子 高个子 长头发的高个子 | |
| [08:48] | – Never gonna catch me. – Hey, ally. | -永远也抓不到我 -艾莉 | 
| [08:50] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:51] | Wait up. | 等一下 | 
| [08:53] | We, uh, we need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 | 
| [08:56] | About what? | 聊什么 | 
| [08:57] | About you. | 聊聊你 | 
| [09:01] | I don’t… I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 | 
| [09:06] | What–what’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [09:24] | And then he put us to sleep, | 然后他让我们睡着了 | 
| [09:27] | because he can do that. | 他有能力让我们睡着 | 
| [09:29] | And when we woke up, | 我们醒来的时候 | 
| [09:31] | we were in his domain. | 我们已经在他的地盘上 | 
| [09:34] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 | 
| [09:39] | Where is it? Tell me. | 它在哪儿 告诉我 | 
| [09:41] | Ally, run! | 艾莉 快跑 | 
| [09:46] | What did he mean, “Where is it?” | “它在哪儿” 是什么意思 | 
| [09:48] | Where’s Chelsea’s deepest, darkest secret. | 切尔西心底最阴暗的秘密在哪儿 | 
| [09:51] | That’s what he always wants, | 这也是他一直想要的 | 
| [09:52] | our secrets. | 我们的秘密 | 
| [09:54] | Did he ask you for your secrets? | 他问过你的秘密吗 | 
| [09:57] | No. | 没有 | 
| [09:59] | He just — he put me back to sleep. | 他只是 他又让我睡着了 | 
| [10:02] | And when I woke up, I was in the woods. | 等我醒来的时候 我就在树林里了 | 
| [10:06] | Are you sure you two aren’t his minions? | 你们真的不是他的手下吗 | 
| [10:09] | We promise. | 我们保证不是 | 
| [10:11] | But how come you think we are? | 你为什么会觉得我们是 | 
| [10:15] | Because you look like him. | 因为你们和他长得很像 | 
| [10:19] | You don’t have faces. | 你们都没有脸 | 
| [10:28] | Ally has schizophrenia? | 艾莉有精神分裂症 | 
| [10:29] | Early onset. | 早发性的 | 
| [10:30] | And we confirmed it with her parents. | 我们和她父母确认过了 | 
| [10:32] | It’s rare in teens, but it can happen. | 这种情况在青少年中很少见 但也有可能 | 
| [10:34] | The telltale symptom was her face blindness. | 最明显的症状就是脸盲 | 
| [10:36] | Schizophrenics have extreme visual processing problems, | 精神分裂症患者有很重的视觉处理问题 | 
| [10:39] | most obviously in meeting new people | 多见于和陌生人打交道 | 
| [10:40] | or experiencing new environments. | 或者是换到新环境里 | 
| [10:42] | Her parents were trying to keep her off medication. | 她的父母不想让她服药 | 
| [10:44] | That’s why the cops and Garcia didn’t flag it. | 这也是警察和加西亚没有标出来的原因 | 
| [10:46] | Besides the parents, who else knew? | 除了她父母 还有谁知道 | 
| [10:47] | Just Bethany and Chelsea. Why? | 还有贝瑟尼和切尔西 为什么这么问 | 
| [10:49] | Lot of holes in her story. | 她的故事有很多漏洞 | 
| [10:51] | Well, we noticed that, too. | 我们也注意到了 | 
| [10:52] | She wasn’t bound, but the other two were. | 她没有被绑 但另外两个人被绑了 | 
| [10:55] | She could have escaped, | 她本可以逃脱的 | 
| [10:56] | instead she magically woke up in the forest. | 相反 她神乎其神地在树林里醒来了 | 
| [10:58] | Covered in her friends blood. | 浑身都是她朋友们的血 | 
| [11:00] | Most schizophrenics are not violent, | 绝大多数的精神分裂都没有暴力倾向 | 
| [11:01] | but they can be pushed to violence if they’re threatened. | 但是如果被逼急了 还是会变得暴力 | 
| [11:04] | Maybe she did this, but in her mind, | 或许是她做的 但是在她心里 | 
| [11:06] | it was the Tall Man. | 是高个子干的 | 
| [11:07] | And that brings us back to Bethany | 所以又回到了贝瑟尼 | 
| [11:09] | and Chelseas texts about Ally, | 和切尔西议论艾莉的短信上 | 
| [11:11] | and if their agenda was upsetting enough to induce a break. | 也许她们的计划促使她精神崩溃 | 
| [11:14] | JJ’s with Chelseas dad now. | 小洁跟切尔西的爸爸在一块 | 
| [11:15] | Maybe she can find out what they needed to talk about. | 或许她能找出他们该聊的 | 
| [11:18] | My daughter and her best friend are missing | 我女儿和她最好的朋友都失踪了 | 
| [11:20] | and you’re asking about their texts? | 你却在这问她们的短信 | 
| [11:22] | God, JJ, is that really whats important? | 天呐 小洁 现在这重要吗 | 
| [11:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [11:29] | It’s ok. | 没事 | 
| [11:32] | It’s the worst day of my life. | 今天是我人生中最糟的一天 | 
| [11:34] | And then Roslyn Jareau’s little sister shows up to ask me about it. | 然后罗斯琳·洁婼的妹妹跑来问我这些 | 
| [11:39] | I usually dont see people on their best day. | 我不常看到人们开心的时候 | 
| [11:43] | Thats why its important to look into every lead. | 这就是为什么每条线索都很重要 | 
| [11:47] | Ok? | 好吗 | 
| [11:49] | So these texts between Bethany and Chelsea | 贝瑟尼和切尔西之间的短信 | 
| [11:51] | didn’t sound too friendly. | 听起来不是很友善 | 
| [11:54] | Ally’s getting worse– | 艾莉的情况恶化了 | 
| [11:56] | Singing, talking to herself. | 开始唱歌 自说自话 | 
| [11:58] | So last night they were going to try | 所以昨晚她们试图 | 
| [12:00] | to talk Ally into getting some help. | 劝说艾莉去寻求帮助 | 
| [12:02] | Why in the woods? | 为什么去树林里 | 
| [12:04] | I mean, there are at least a hundred better places | 外面有那么多地方 | 
| [12:06] | to have that conversation. | 都可以去谈话 | 
| [12:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:10] | I really don’t. | 我真的不知道 | 
| [12:16] | What are you doing here? | 你回来这干什么 | 
| [12:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [12:23] | I mean, I remember your sister’s funeral | 我还记得你姐姐的葬礼 | 
| [12:26] | like it was yesterday. | 就像昨天发生的那么清晰 | 
| [12:30] | I could barely keep it together. | 当时我不能自已 | 
| [12:33] | But you–you live in this world now. | 但现在你活在谋杀的世界里 | 
| [12:42] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [12:44] | I guess I do live in this world now. | 我确实活在谋杀的世界里 | 
| [12:48] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 | 
| [12:50] | I also get to make a difference in it. | 我同样也可以产生积极影响 | 
| [12:54] | Then tell me I won’t have to bury my daughter. | 那就告诉我 我不必埋葬女儿 | 
| [13:03] | Chelsea. | 切尔西 | 
| [13:05] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:07] | How bad are you? | 你现在情况怎么样 | 
| [13:09] | Bad. | 很差 | 
| [13:11] | He’s real. | 他是真的 | 
| [13:12] | I can’t believe he’s real, | 真不敢相信他是真的 | 
| [13:14] | and this is happening to us. | 我们遇到了这种事 | 
| [13:15] | Stop it. Stop. | 住口 别说了 | 
| [13:17] | The Tall Man is not real. | 高个子不是真的 | 
| [13:18] | This is just some freak who gets his kicks | 就是个拿着剃须刀 | 
| [13:20] | out of flicking us with a razor. | 吓唬我们的变态 | 
| [13:21] | What does he want? | 他想干什么 | 
| [13:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:24] | Oh, my god, he’s coming. He’s coming back. | 我的天 他来了 他回来了 | 
| [13:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [13:44] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 | 
| [13:48] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [13:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:58] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 你说 加西亚 | 
| [13:58] | The police recovered al girls phones in the woods. | 警方在树林找到了三个女孩的手机 | 
| [14:01] | And you know how teens and myself | 你也知道如今的青少年 还有我本人 | 
| [14:04] | spend way too much time on our screens? | 有多爱盯着屏幕看吗 | 
| [14:05] | Well, the breakdown on the lab report | 女孩们手机的检测报告概要 | 
| [14:07] | from the girls cell phones suggests a surefire way | 表明有个可靠方法 | 
| [14:09] | to get us all to stop. | 能让我们不玩手机 | 
| [14:11] | Please look at that report on your tablets. | 请看你们平板上的报告 | 
| [14:17] | Fentanyl as in the opioid derivative? | 芬太尼是类鸦片药物的那种吗 | 
| [14:19] | Yeah, trace elements were found on al screens. | 是的 三个手机上都发现了微量元素 | 
| [14:22] | Now, the medical patch it comes in knocks you out instantaneously. | 医用药量一下就能把你迷晕了 | 
| [14:25] | Wait, hold up. Full stop. | 等等 停下 | 
| [14:26] | Let’s retrace the girl’s timeline. | 回溯女孩们的时间线 | 
| [14:28] | They went to a party, | 他们先去了派对 | 
| [14:29] | then somehow the unsub manages | 然后不明嫌犯好不容易接触到 | 
| [14:32] | to get his hands on al of the girls phones to lace them? | 三个孩子的手机只是为了迷晕她们吗 | 
| [14:36] | He could have been at the party. | 他可能去了派对 | 
| [14:38] | But then he’d have to time that out | 但他得算准 | 
| [14:39] | with when they went into the woods. | 她们进入树林的时间 | 
| [14:41] | No ones that good. | 没人能掐得那么准 | 
| [14:43] | Factor this in now. | 想一下 | 
| [14:44] | You’re a teenage girl. | 你是个青春期的小姑娘 | 
| [14:46] | You keep your cell phone on you at all times. | 你肯定无时无刻手机不离身 | 
| [14:48] | Who would you maybe hand it over to? | 你有可能会把你的手机给谁 | 
| [14:52] | Your best friend. | 你最好的朋友 | 
| [14:54] | I’m starting to think Bethany or Chelsea | 我现在开始觉得贝瑟尼或者切尔西 | 
| [14:56] | might be pulling the strings here. | 似乎才是幕后主使 | 
| [14:57] | Whoa, slow down. | 打住 | 
| [14:58] | Al girls phones were drugged, | 三个女孩的手机都被下了药 | 
| [15:00] | and Ally had the other girls blood on her. | 艾莉身上还有其他两个女孩的血迹 | 
| [15:02] | I’m with Rossi. If one of the girls was staging this, | 我同意罗西 如果是哪个女孩策划的 | 
| [15:05] | she would have had to have knocked herself outand let herself get cut. | 她不会把自己也迷晕还挨刀子 | 
| [15:08] | That’s one hell of a gaslight. | 这点说不通 | 
| [15:09] | But not an impossible one, especially with a partner. | 但并不是不可能 尤其是有同伙的话 | 
| [15:15] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果是这样 | 
| [15:16] | I think we‘re missing the bigger picture here. | 那我们没看清大局 | 
| [15:17] | Chelsea and Bethany are best friends. | 切尔西和贝瑟尼是最好的朋友 | 
| [15:19] | Why would one recruit a partner to terrorize the other? | 为什么要雇人来吓对方 | 
| [15:22] | Ok, it has something to do with this. | 估计跟这个有关 | 
| [15:26] | “Where is it?” That’s what Ally heard. | “在哪里” 艾莉听到的 | 
| [15:29] | So they’re looking for something they lost, | 所以他们在找丢了的东西 | 
| [15:31] | something they think the other girl can find. | 他们认为另一个女孩能找到的东西 | 
| [15:34] | I think we need to take another look at their high school, | 我认为我们需要再看看那所高中 | 
| [15:36] | see what we can find. | 看看能发现什么 | 
| [15:37] | – I know a guy over there that could help us. – Great. | -我认识那的一个人能帮我们 -太好了 | 
| [15:46] | Jennifer Jareau. | 洁妮芙·洁婼 | 
| [15:48] | Is that you? | 是你吗 | 
| [15:50] | Well, how are you, Mr. Howard? | 你好 霍华德老师 | 
| [15:51] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 很好 | 
| [15:52] | Listen, you graduated, you can call me Ethan. | 你已经毕业了 可以叫我伊森 | 
| [15:55] | I heard you got promoted. | 我听说你升职了 | 
| [15:57] | Can’t believe you’re not the guidance counselor anymore. | 不敢相信你不当咨询顾问了 | 
| [15:59] | Oh, I’m still the guidance counselor. | 我还是咨询顾问 | 
| [16:01] | Yeah, I’m also the A.P. English teacher, | 而且还是国际课程英语教师 | 
| [16:03] | and some kids actually think I’m principal. | 有些孩子以为我是校长 | 
| [16:06] | So did you get my message? | 你收到我的消息了吗 | 
| [16:07] | I did. And I pulled all the kids | 收到了 我把所有 | 
| [16:09] | that Bethany and Chelsea were linked in with. | 跟贝瑟尼和切尔西有关联的孩子都叫过来了 | 
| [16:11] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [16:12] | This way. | 这边请 | 
| [16:17] | There’s not much I can tell you. | 我说不出来多少 | 
| [16:19] | Bethany and Chelsea, they loved each other. | 贝瑟尼和切尔西 她们很爱对方 | 
| [16:22] | They were more like sisters than friends. | 与其说她们是朋友 倒更像是姐妹 | 
| [16:24] | Well, sisters fight. | 姐妹也会吵架 | 
| [16:26] | Did they get on each others nerves? | 她们把对方惹毛过吗 | 
| [16:27] | They ever have any kind of disagreement? | 她们有没有过什么争执 | 
| [16:30] | I mean, this is like totally a rumor, | 有个谣言 | 
| [16:33] | but Bethany had this secret boyfriend. | 贝瑟尼有个秘密男友 | 
| [16:36] | She wouldnt tell anyone who he was. | 她不肯告诉任何人他是谁 | 
| [16:38] | And Chelsea made fun of her for it, | 切尔西就拿这个取笑她 | 
| [16:40] | about Bethany keeping it a secret. | 嫌她连这个都保密 | 
| [16:42] | And Bethany was like, “why can’t you understand?” | 切尔西就觉得”你为什么不明白” | 
| [16:45] | You don’t understand that we’re in love. | 你不明白我们是相爱的 | 
| [16:46] | He loves me. | 他爱我 | 
| [16:47] | Roslyn, you and Tom are in high school. | 罗斯琳 你和汤姆还是高中生 | 
| [16:49] | You don’t know what love is. | 你不懂什么是爱 | 
| [16:50] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 | 
| [16:52] | Do you know that feeling? | 你知道那种感受吗 | 
| [16:55] | Yeah. Yeah, I know that feeling. | 是的 我知道 | 
| [16:57] | Could you tell me more about this boyfriend? | 能跟我再说说这个男朋友吗 | 
| [16:59] | We might need to talk to him. | 我们可能需要跟他谈谈 | 
| [17:00] | All I can tell you, he gave Bethany a gift. | 我只能告诉你 他给了贝瑟尼一个礼物 | 
| [17:03] | Jewelry, I think. | 珠宝首饰之类的 | 
| [17:05] | Chelsea got her hands on it somehow, | 不知怎么被切尔西拿去了 | 
| [17:07] | and she made it her mission to find out who Bethany got it from. | 她就当成使命一样查是谁送给贝瑟尼的 | 
| [17:10] | And did she? | 她查到了吗 | 
| [17:13] | She tried. | 她试了 | 
| [17:15] | She never got there. | 但没查到 | 
| [17:21] | Ok, so let’s roll with this for a second. | 我们再快速过一遍 | 
| [17:23] | Bethany has a secret boyfriend. | 贝瑟尼有个秘密男友 | 
| [17:25] | He doesn’t want to be exposed, | 他不想曝光 | 
| [17:27] | neither does she. | 她也不想 | 
| [17:27] | But then Chelsea gets her hands on something | 可是切尔西拿到了 | 
| [17:30] | neither one wants her to have. | 这两人不想让她拿到的东西 | 
| [17:32] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [17:33] | So the jewelry | 所以这个首饰 | 
| [17:34] | has to be the key to all of it. | 是这个案子的关键所在 | 
| [17:37] | What motivates them to this extreme? | 是促使他们走向极端的动机 | 
| [17:44] | JJ? | 小洁 | 
| [17:47] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 | 
| [17:53] | Look, ever since we took this case, | 自从我们接了这个案子 | 
| [17:55] | all of these… | 所有的 | 
| [17:58] | memories are coming back, | 记忆都涌了回来 | 
| [18:01] | and they are not good memories. | 都不是愉快的回忆 | 
| [18:03] | You know? | 你知道吗 | 
| [18:05] | About Roslyn? | 罗斯琳的事 | 
| [18:08] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [18:10] | Like that morning she took my father’s razor. | 比如那天早晨她拿了我父亲的刮胡刀 | 
| [18:21] | I found her. | 我发现了她 | 
| [18:25] | And I just stood there… | 我站在那里 | 
| [18:30] | Frozen… | 一动不动 | 
| [18:34] | For probably 10 minutes. | 大概十分钟 | 
| [18:40] | It’s like brain couldn’t, um, comprehend | 仿佛大脑不能理解 | 
| [18:43] | what I was seeing. | 我所看到的画面 | 
| [18:46] | You know, sometimes I think– | 有时候我认为 | 
| [18:48] | I think that’s why I took this job, | 我认为我就是因为这个做了这份工作 | 
| [18:50] | so I’d always know what to do, | 就总能知道该做什么 | 
| [18:52] | so I would never freeze again. | 就不会再一片空白 | 
| [18:59] | So can you–can you give me something to do, Emily? | 你能 你能给我些事做吗 艾米莉 | 
| [19:02] | Because I am starting to freeze up again. | 因为我又开始一片空白了 | 
| [19:06] | Ok. Um, all right, how about this? | 好的 这样吧 | 
| [19:10] | Luke and Tara are going back to Ally. | 卢克和塔拉要回去找艾莉 | 
| [19:12] | They are going to use the EMDR technique on her. | 他们要给她用眼动脱敏与再建技术 | 
| [19:15] | It’s supposed to be especially effective | 这个对精神分裂症患者 | 
| [19:17] | with schizophrenics. | 尤为有效 | 
| [19:21] | This process is called eye movement | 这个过程叫做 | 
| [19:23] | desensitization and reconditioning. | 眼动脱敏与再建 | 
| [19:26] | And all you have to do is focus on the movement of the metronome | 你只需要把注意力放在节拍器的摆动 | 
| [19:30] | and the sound of our voices. | 以及我们的声音上 | 
| [19:33] | Ok, let’s go back to the last thing you remember in his lair. | 回到你所记得发生在他的藏身处的最后一件事 | 
| [19:37] | I don’t want to. | 我不想回去 | 
| [19:39] | Nothing bad is going to happen to you, Ally. | 你不会有事的 艾莉 | 
| [19:42] | You’re safe. Ok? | 你很安全 好吗 | 
| [19:50] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 | 
| [19:54] | He’s here. | 他来了 | 
| [19:57] | He’s here. He’s here. | 他来了 他来了 | 
| [20:00] | Ally, open your eyes and focus on the metronome. | 艾莉 睁开眼睛 注意节拍器 | 
| [20:09] | Now help us find your friends. | 帮我们找到你的朋友们 | 
| [20:12] | Describe the room. | 描述一下房间 | 
| [20:15] | There’s the door that he came through. | 有一扇门 他从那儿进来 | 
| [20:19] | It’s like I’m in a tunnel or something. | 我好像是在什么隧道里 | 
| [20:25] | There’s windows along the walls, | 墙上有窗户 | 
| [20:28] | but they’re covered in this weird cloth. | 但是都被奇怪的布遮住了 | 
| [20:32] | Ally, what’s on the ceiling? | 艾莉 天花板上有什么 | 
| [20:41] | Stars. | 星星 | 
| [20:42] | But they’re pink. | 但是粉红色的 | 
| [20:46] | I know where they are. | 我知道是哪儿了 | 
| [20:48] | It’s a train car. It’s abandoned. | 是一节已经废弃的车厢 | 
| [20:50] | We used to have parties there back when I was in high school. | 我们上高中时常在那儿聚会 | 
| [20:52] | Somebody put pink stars up on the ceiling. | 有人往天花板上贴了很多粉色星星 | 
| [20:54] | Ok, so it’s right here if it hasn’t moved. | 如果没人动它 就应该是在这里 | 
| [20:57] | Ok, you’ll lead SWAT. | 你来带领反恐突击队 | 
| [20:58] | Tell them to watch their front sight. | 让他们小心正面 | 
| [20:59] | There are teenagers in there. | 里面有青少年 | 
| [21:04] | Bethany? | 贝瑟尼 | 
| [21:06] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:09] | I don’t know if we’re gonna make it out of here alive. | 我不知道自己能不能活着离开这里 | 
| [21:12] | If he kills me, I need to tell you something. | 他可能会杀死我 有件事我一定要告诉你 | 
| [21:17] | I lied. | 我说了谎 | 
| [21:19] | I do know what he wants. | 我知道他想要什么 | 
| [21:22] | What is it? | 他想要什么 | 
| [21:24] | Promise you wont get mad at me, ok? | 先保证你不会生气 可以吗 | 
| [21:26] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [21:28] | You’re my best friend, | 你是我最好的朋友 | 
| [21:30] | and we’re gonna get through this together, ok? | 而且我们将会一起度过这道难关 | 
| [21:33] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 | 
| [21:40] | That’s why I hid it, because I just wanted | 所以我把它藏了起来 因为我想知道 | 
| [21:43] | to know who he was. | 他是谁 | 
| [21:45] | But he keeps on asking, “Where is it?” | 但他一直问 “在哪儿” | 
| [21:48] | And that’s the only thing I can think of. | 我只能想到那个 | 
| [21:51] | Thats the only thing. | 只有那个 | 
| [21:58] | What are you– | 你怎么 | 
| [22:11] | You set this up? | 是你安排的吗 | 
| [22:13] | Youre with him? | 你们是一伙的吗 | 
| [22:15] | Of course im with him. | 我们当然是一伙的 | 
| [22:18] | I love him. | 我爱他 | 
| [22:34] | Chelsea? | 切尔西 | 
| [22:36] | Chelsea, hey. Can you hear me? | 切尔西 听得到吗 | 
| [22:39] | Medical. | 医护人员 | 
| [22:41] | Hypovolemic shock, massive injury to the stomach. | 低血量休克 胃部受重伤 | 
| [22:44] | JJ, this is a highwaymans hitch knot. | 小洁 这是暴徒常用的绳结 | 
| [22:48] | It self releases. | 是活结 | 
| [22:49] | Bethany could have escaped any time she wanted. | 贝瑟尼随时都可以逃跑 | 
| [22:57] | Is she awake? | 醒了吗 | 
| [22:58] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [22:59] | It was Bethany, wasn’t it? | 是贝瑟尼 对吗 | 
| [23:03] | Ok, who’s the boyfriend? | 她的男友是谁 | 
| [23:05] | Do you know where they’re headed to? | 知道他们往哪儿去了吗 | 
| [23:07] | Where are they going– | 他们要去哪儿 | 
| [23:11] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [23:13] | This? | 这个 | 
| [23:16] | Get her into surgery. | 送手术室 | 
| [23:30] | JJ. | 小洁 | 
| [23:33] | They had to induce a coma. | 只能先令她昏迷 | 
| [23:35] | And we misjudged. | 而且我们猜错了 | 
| [23:37] | The boyfriend, we thought he was a teenager, a peer, | 那个男友 我们以为是十多岁的同龄人 | 
| [23:40] | Well, he’s older, much older. | 其实更大 大得多 | 
| [23:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [23:45] | Chelsea saw this around my neck. | 切尔西看到我脖子上戴了这个 | 
| [23:48] | The look in her eyes was recognition. | 她的眼神像是认出来了什么 | 
| [23:52] | The jewelry the unsub gave Bethany. | 不明嫌犯给贝瑟尼的珠宝 | 
| [23:54] | Same one. | 是同一个 | 
| [23:56] | He gave this to Roslyn who gave it to me. | 他给了罗斯琳 罗斯琳给了我 | 
| [24:02] | God only knows how many other girls there’s been since then. | 天知道那以后还有多少女孩子 | 
| [24:07] | I have been wearing this around my neck, | 这么多年来我一直戴在脖子上 | 
| [24:09] | his trophy, this whole time. | 这其实是他的战利品 | 
| [24:10] | JJ, we will arrest him. | 小洁 我们会抓到他的 | 
| [24:12] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [24:14] | But when we do, | 但那个时候 | 
| [24:17] | I’m gonna need you to keep me away from him, | 请一定让我回避 | 
| [24:20] | because if I get a chance, | 因为哪怕只有一点机会 | 
| [24:24] | I swear to god I will kill him. | 我发誓一定会宰了他 | 
| [24:34] | This is mislabeled. Unsub’s older, predatory. | 标签不对 嫌犯年纪不轻 掠夺成性 | 
| [24:37] | Yeah. Lets add it all up. | 是啊 我们把事情串起来 | 
| [24:39] | The unsub gives the girls he grooms a necklace. | 不明嫌犯将项链送给他喜欢的姑娘 | 
| [24:42] | But Chelsea stole Bethany’s to figure out who he is. | 但切尔西偷了贝瑟尼的 因为想知道他的身份 | 
| [24:45] | And its the smoking gun of their affair, | 而这是他们恋情的铁证 | 
| [24:47] | dangerous enough to ruin his life if discovered. | 如果有人发现 足以毁掉他的生活 | 
| [24:49] | So he and Bethany come up with a plan to get it back. | 所以他和贝瑟尼想出了要回项链的办法 | 
| [24:52] | This guy’s been at it for a while. | 这家伙干这种事已经很久了 | 
| [24:53] | So who’s in bethanys life | 那么贝瑟尼生活中的哪个人 | 
| [24:55] | who also overlaps with JJ’s sister? | 也是小洁姐姐能接触到的呢 | 
| [24:58] | Well, there’s on obvious suspect. | 有一个嫌犯想不注意都难 | 
| [24:59] | It’s Tom Davis. He’s Chelseas dad, | 汤姆·戴维斯 切尔西的爸爸 | 
| [25:01] | And he was Roslyn’s old boyfriend. | 也是罗斯琳的老男友 | 
| [25:02] | Matt, Luke, bring him in. | 马特 卢克 带他过来 | 
| [25:03] | He has an alibi. I want to stress test it. | 他有不在场证明 可以压力检测一下 | 
| [25:08] | You think I did this? | 你们认为是我做的吗 | 
| [25:10] | My daughter is fighting for her life in the hospital. | 我的女儿正在医院里苦苦求生 | 
| [25:12] | The guy were looking for has been doing this for a while. | 我们想找的这个人是个老手 | 
| [25:14] | All the way back to Roslyn. | 可以追溯到罗斯琳那会儿 | 
| [25:16] | Jareau? | 洁婼 | 
| [25:19] | We dated in the nineties. I was 18. | 九十年代我们有过几次约会 我当时十八岁 | 
| [25:21] | Ok, so how about this, | 这么说吧 | 
| [25:22] | how about you tell us again where you were… | 要不你再告诉我们一次自己当时在哪儿 | 
| [25:24] | You OK with this? | 可以吗 | 
| [25:26] | I was at home by myself. | 我当时一个人在家 | 
| [25:29] | You can check my cell phone. It’s got GPS on it. | 可以查我的手机 上面有卫星定位 | 
| [25:31] | All that means is that your phone stayed home, | 只能说明当时你的手机在家 | 
| [25:33] | not that you did. | 而不能说明你的情况 | 
| [25:38] | How he responds to my sisters necklace | 他对我姐姐项链的反应 | 
| [25:40] | will tell us everything. | 将会说明一切 | 
| [25:48] | JJ, thank God. Can you please explain– | 小洁 太好了 你能否帮忙解释 | 
| [25:50] | We pulled this off of Bethany. | 我们在贝瑟尼身上发现了这个 | 
| [25:54] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [26:09] | It’s not him. | 不是他 | 
| [26:10] | We’re holding him anyway. | 我们还是会继续关着他 | 
| [26:12] | Fine, but its not him. | 也行 但不是他 | 
| [26:19] | It’s me. I’m on the burner phone. | 是我 我用的一次性手机 | 
| [26:24] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪 | 
| [26:27] | It’s at the school. | 在学校里 | 
| [26:29] | Yeah, I’m here now. | 对 我现在在这 | 
| [26:31] | I can get it, but… | 我可以去拿 但是… | 
| [26:34] | You promise to take care of me? | 你保证会照顾我 | 
| [26:37] | You promise? | 你保证 | 
| [26:40] | I, uh, | 我 | 
| [26:41] | I had to stab Chelsea. | 我没办法只能捅了切尔西 | 
| [26:43] | I think she– I think she’s… | 我觉得她 我觉得她 | 
| [26:48] | Yeah, ok. I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 一会儿见 | 
| [27:12] | Emily send you in here? | 艾米莉让你来的 | 
| [27:15] | No. | 不是 | 
| [27:17] | Well, I might have mentioned I was gonna check up on you. | 我可能说起过我准备来看看你 | 
| [27:25] | You know, of all the profilers I’ve worked with, | 我和这么多侧写员共事过 | 
| [27:29] | you’ve grown the most, | 你是成长最大的 | 
| [27:32] | from communications liaison to mother to profiler. | 从沟通联络员到母亲到侧写师 | 
| [27:38] | It’s been a privilege to watch. | 能见证这些实属荣幸 | 
| [27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:44] | Oh, I’m not done. | 我还没说完 | 
| [27:46] | Because now you have to do the hard work. | 因为现在难题要交给你了 | 
| [27:52] | If this unsub was in Roslyn’s life, | 如果这名嫌犯曾和罗斯琳有过交集 | 
| [27:55] | he was also in yours. | 他也应该和你有交集 | 
| [27:57] | And you’re gonna have to dig into your memories to find him. | 你得深挖自己的记忆找出他是谁 | 
| [28:11] | Will you come with me? | 你能陪我一起吗 | 
| [28:18] | Every step of the way. | 寸步不离 | 
| [29:00] | You’re 11. That’s a fun age. | 那时你十一岁 无忧无虑的年纪 | 
| [29:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:07] | What was going on? | 发生了什么 | 
| [29:10] | My parents weren’t doing well. | 我爸妈的关系不是很好 | 
| [29:14] | There was a lot of fighting. | 他们经常吵架 | 
| [29:18] | Did that contribute to Roslyn’s depression? | 罗斯琳的抑郁有这个因素吗 | 
| [29:22] | It did. | 是的 | 
| [29:26] | But she’d always make time for me. | 但她总是会抽时间陪我 | 
| [29:33] | Did she ever let on that she was hurting? | 她有跟你说过她很受伤吗 | 
| [29:37] | Yeah. It got really bad right before she was gone. | 有 在她去世前变得特别严重 | 
| [29:41] | It’s dinnertime, mom says. | 该吃晚饭了 妈妈说 | 
| [29:43] | JJ, not now. | 小洁 我现在还不想吃 | 
| [29:45] | You have to come eat because you haven’t eaten in 3 days. | 你得吃点因为你已经三天没吃东西了 | 
| [29:48] | Get out! | 出去 | 
| [29:55] | Why are you like this? | 你为什么要这样 | 
| [29:57] | Is it Tom? | 是因为汤姆吗 | 
| [29:59] | No. | 不是 | 
| [30:02] | I broke up with Tom months ago. | 我几个月前就和汤姆分手了 | 
| [30:03] | Will you just go away, please? | 你能走开吗 | 
| [30:10] | No, that’s not right. | 不 不对 | 
| [30:12] | Weeks earlier she and my father were fighting. | 几周前她和我爸吵了架 | 
| [30:15] | You don’t understand that | 你不明白 | 
| [30:16] | we’re in love. He loves me. | 我们是相爱的 他爱我 | 
| [30:17] | Roslyn, you don’t know what love is. | 罗斯琳 你不懂什么是爱 | 
| [30:19] | You don’t get it! | 你不懂 | 
| [30:24] | If she had already broken up with Tom, | 如果她那时已经跟汤姆分手了 | 
| [30:26] | who was she talking about? | 她说的是谁呢 | 
| [30:29] | The unsub. | 是嫌犯 | 
| [30:31] | He recognized a girl in pain, | 他发现了一个处在痛苦之中 | 
| [30:35] | parents divorcing, vulnerable, | 父母正在离婚的脆弱女孩 | 
| [30:38] | so he took advantage of that. | 于是利用了这点 | 
| [30:42] | She was already in such a bad place. | 她本来状况就够不好了 | 
| [30:45] | And now she’s heartbroken. | 现在她更是心碎 | 
| [30:52] | She thought there was only one way out. | 她觉得那是唯一的出路 | 
| [30:56] | But there’s that nagging question, isn’t there? | 但还有那个令人费解的问题 不是吗 | 
| [31:01] | Why did you give this to me, Roz? | 为什么你要把这个给我 罗斯 | 
| [31:04] | Go back to when she gave it to you. | 回想她把这个给你的时候 | 
| [31:07] | Go there right now. | 现在 | 
| [31:13] | I want you to have it. | 我想把这个给你 | 
| [31:14] | But you love this necklace. | 可你很喜欢这条项链 | 
| [31:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [31:19] | I’m sure. | 我确定 | 
| [31:26] | Because no matter what happens, | 因为无论发生什么 | 
| [31:27] | I’ll always love you, JJ. | 我都会永远爱你 小洁 | 
| [31:33] | And besides, this necklace will help ward off the tall man. | 还有 这条项链会帮你赶走高个人 | 
| [31:39] | That’s a stupid, made-up story. | 那是别人编出来的白痴故事 | 
| [31:41] | The story’s made up, but some monsters are real. | 故事是编出来的 但有些怪物确是真实存在的 | 
| [31:45] | And if a real monster ever sees you wearing this, | 如果真的怪物看见你戴着这个 | 
| [31:48] | he’ll know not to mess with Jennifer Jareau… | 他就知道不能去惹洁妮芙·洁婼 | 
| [31:52] | cause she’s a total bad ass. | 因为她是个狠角色 | 
| [31:55] | You think I’m a bad ass? | 你觉得我是个狠角色 | 
| [31:57] | I think you’re the baddest of asses. | 我觉得你是最厉害的狠角色 | 
| [31:59] | And that came out wrong. | 这么说好像不对 | 
| [32:07] | She was trying to protect me. | 她是想保护我 | 
| [32:10] | Yes, she was. | 对 是的 | 
| [32:13] | Now imagine you’re the unsub. | 现在就当你是嫌犯 | 
| [32:15] | Your victim has just killed herself, | 你的受害者刚自杀 | 
| [32:17] | and you see her younger sister wearing your gift to her. | 而你看见她妹妹戴着你送给她的礼物 | 
| [32:22] | He’d see it as a beacon. | 这对他来说就是一盏指路灯 | 
| [32:25] | That’s my next victim. | 那就是我下个目标 | 
| [32:27] | You say that as a profiler. | 这是你作为侧写员的角度 | 
| [32:29] | But what else do you know about preferential sexual offenders? | 但偏好型性犯罪者还有什么特征 | 
| [32:33] | They… | 他们… | 
| [32:35] | They have an age-specific type. | 他们喜欢某个特定年纪的对象 | 
| [32:37] | I’d be too young for him. | 我对他来说太小了 | 
| [32:38] | Roslyn didn’t know that, but she knew the unsub, | 罗斯琳不知道这个 但她了解嫌犯 | 
| [32:42] | and she knew you. | 她也了解你 | 
| [32:44] | She knew that deep down inside, | 她知道在内心深处 | 
| [32:46] | you were stronger than her, | 你比她坚强 | 
| [32:48] | and that the unsub would never come after you | 嫌犯永远不会来找你 | 
| [32:50] | because it would be too risky. | 因为太冒险 | 
| [32:52] | You were too tough. | 让你就犯太难 | 
| [32:54] | Now, was that the best plan? No. | 那是最好的办法吗 不是 | 
| [32:57] | But it was the best that Roslyn could do. | 但那是罗斯琳最好的选择了 | 
| [32:59] | And I think her plan worked. | 我觉得她的办法起了作用 | 
| [33:03] | I think he was terrified of what she might have told you | 我觉得他很怕她可能告诉过你什么 | 
| [33:06] | And how you would have looked at him. | 你会怎样看待他 | 
| [33:08] | So who looked at you like that growing up? | 谁在你成长过程中用那种眼神看过你 | 
| [33:15] | It would have been a brief interaction, | 可能是一次很短的互动 | 
| [33:17] | Something probably in the immediate | 可能就是在她死后不久 | 
| [33:19] | aftermath of her death. | 发生的事 | 
| [33:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [34:44] | This is just a horrible mistake, ok? | 这一定是搞错了 | 
| [34:46] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我什么坏事也没做 | 
| [34:47] | I mean, you can’t just bring me–does JJ– | 你不能就这样把我带进来 小洁她… | 
| [34:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [34:51] | Hey, listen. Listen. I didn’t do this. | 听着 不是我干的 | 
| [34:54] | I searched his car, his house, and the school. | 我搜了他的车 他家 还有学校 | 
| [34:55] | No sign of Bethany. | 没找到贝瑟尼 | 
| [34:56] | Dave, I think he’ll respond to your authority. | 戴夫 我觉得他会对你的权威有所反应 | 
| [34:58] | I want you to take the first crack at him. | 我希望你第一个去击破他 | 
| [35:00] | Actually, I’d like to. | 其实我想去 | 
| [35:09] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [35:14] | JJ. | 小洁 | 
| [35:15] | What in the world is this? Seriously. | 这到底是搞什么 说真的 | 
| [35:17] | – Ethan, I am so sorry. – This is ridiculous. | -伊森 我很抱歉 -这真是乱来 | 
| [35:20] | They seem to think I’ve hurt those girls or something. | 他们好像觉得是我伤害了那些女孩 | 
| [35:22] | I know. Its just we have a warrant for your house. | 我知道 只是我们有张对你家的搜查令 | 
| [35:27] | And they’ve already pulled your computer. | 而他们已经查过了你的电脑 | 
| [35:31] | Is that? | 是吗 | 
| [35:32] | No, she’s bluffing. | 没有 她在虚张声势 | 
| [35:34] | That’s a hell of a bluff. | 这招真厉害 | 
| [35:36] | Guys like him keep souvenirs, | 像他那样的人要保存纪念品 | 
| [35:38] | usually on computers. | 通常都会存在电脑上 | 
| [35:46] | Did you see what was on it? | 你看到上面的东西了吗 | 
| [35:49] | I did. | 看到了 | 
| [35:56] | Ok, look. | 好了 听着 | 
| [35:58] | Um, what Roslyn and I had, | 罗斯琳和我的关系 | 
| [36:01] | it was… | 那是… | 
| [36:04] | It was different. | 是不一样的 | 
| [36:07] | All right. I mean, we… | 好吧 我是说 我们… | 
| [36:09] | really loved each other. | 是真心爱着对方 | 
| [36:15] | I know. | 我懂 | 
| [36:30] | Roz gave this to me | 罗斯把这个给我 | 
| [36:33] | because she wanted me to know how special you were to her. | 是因为她想让我知道你对她有多特别 | 
| [36:38] | You know who else is special? | 你知道还有谁很特别吗 | 
| [36:43] | Bethany. | 贝瑟尼 | 
| [36:47] | Look, you don’t have to tell me where she is, | 你不需要告诉我她在哪里 | 
| [36:49] | but you got to give me something | 但你得给我点线索 | 
| [36:51] | so I can buy you a little more time. | 我才能多为你争取点时间 | 
| [36:59] | She’s where I keep all the kids that are special to me. | 她就在收藏着我那些特别的孩子的地方 | 
| [37:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [37:14] | You meant it, right? | 你是认真的对吗 | 
| [37:17] | About Roz? | 罗斯的事 | 
| [37:19] | She loved me? | 她真的爱我 | 
| [37:24] | She’s at the school. | 她在学校 | 
| [37:38] | This can’t be it. | 不是这里 | 
| [37:39] | There’s nowhere for her to hide in here. | 这里没地方藏她 | 
| [37:44] | Guys, over here. | 各位 过来这里 | 
| [37:52] | What’s under here? | 底下是什么 | 
| [37:53] | That’s an electrical breaker room. | 是一个电路管理室 | 
| [37:54] | The police, they cleared it already. | 警察已经排查过这里了 | 
| [37:56] | Well, we need to clear it again. | 我们要再排查一遍 | 
| [37:57] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [37:58] | I got it. | 我来 | 
| [38:00] | Go ahead. | 走吧 | 
| [38:17] | Guys. | 各位 | 
| [38:29] | Come on. Bethany. | 没事了 贝瑟尼 | 
| [38:34] | Bethany? | 贝瑟尼 | 
| [38:35] | Bethany, can you hear me? | 贝瑟尼 你能听见我说话吗 | 
| [38:37] | Here we go. | 来吧 | 
| [38:38] | Come on. Come on, Bethany. | 醒醒 醒过来 贝瑟尼 | 
| [38:41] | Come on. | 醒醒 | 
| [38:42] | Come on. | 醒一醒 | 
| [38:45] | – Bethany. – Come on. | -贝瑟尼 -醒过来 | 
| [38:53] | Come on! | 醒醒 | 
| [38:58] | Come on. | 醒过来 | 
| [39:03] | Come on. | 醒一醒 | 
| [39:11] | Were you able to buy me more time? | 你有帮我争取点时间吗 | 
| [39:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:13] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 | 
| [39:17] | You put my sister | 你把我姐姐 | 
| [39:19] | in your trophy case | 放在你的奖杯陈列柜上 | 
| [39:21] | because she was just another one of your trophies. | 因为她不过是你的又一件战利品 | 
| [39:23] | No. Thats not– thats not true. | 不 不是这样的 | 
| [39:25] | I didn’t– | 我没有… | 
| [39:30] | Roslyn… | 罗斯琳 | 
| [39:33] | probably wasn’t your first victim. | 或许不是你的第一名受害者 | 
| [39:37] | But Bethany… | 但贝瑟尼… | 
| [39:39] | She will be your last. | 她是最后一个 | 
| [40:03] | Come with me. | 和我来 | 
| [41:11] | Oh, don’t… | 别… | 
| [41:13] | Don’t move. | 别动 | 
| [41:15] | Let me take this in. | 让我欣赏这一幕 | 
| [41:18] | They wanted to wait up. | 他们想等你 | 
| [41:21] | They have a present for you. | 他们有礼物要送你 | 
| [41:23] | A present for me? | 有礼物送我 | 
| [41:32] | We heard it through the grapevine | 我们从小道消息那得知 | 
| [41:34] | it was a tough case. | 这个案子很不轻松 | 
| [41:53] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [41:57] | I love it. | 喜欢极了 | 
| [42:00] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [42:11] | “There are times in our lives | “我们的人生会经历这样的时刻 | 
| [42:13] | “when we have to realize | “我们不得不意识到 | 
| [42:14] | “that our past is precisely what it is | “我们的过去已成定局 | 
| [42:17] | “and we cannot change it, | “已经无法改变 | 
| [42:19] | “but we can change the story we tell ourselves about it. | “但我们能改变和自己讲述它的方式 | 
| [42:22] | “and by doing that, | “而且通过这么做 | 
| [42:24] | We can change the future.” | 我们就能改变未来” | 
| [42:26] | Eleanor Brown. | 埃莉诺·布朗 |