| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:20] | How much blood came out | 你流了多少血 | 
| [02:21] | before you decided to change your mind? | 才改变了主意 | 
| [02:23] | What? I-I don’t know. | 什么 我不知道 | 
| [02:27] | Well… | 那… | 
| [02:29] | let’s find out. | 我们来看看吧 | 
| [05:02] | Who found this? | 是谁发现的 | 
| [05:03] | Bunch’a kids. | 几个孩子 | 
| [05:14] | So, your expertise is in serial killers, | 你是专门研究连环杀手的 | 
| [05:16] | but, uh, this isn’t normal, is it? | 但这并不常见 是吧 | 
| [05:33] | He took hundreds of pictures. | 他拍了上百张照片 | 
| [05:36] | Is that OCD or something? | 这是强迫症吗 | 
| [05:43] | Who owns this property? | 这里是谁的地 | 
| [05:45] | Old Man Jarvis. | 老头子贾维斯 | 
| [05:47] | He’s been dead for years. | 他死了好多年了 | 
| [05:49] | Don’t know if this is his or somebody buried it. | 也不知道这是他的 还是别人埋的 | 
| [05:56] | But this UnSub would know this property was abandoned. | 但这名不明嫌犯肯定知道这里已经废弃了 | 
| [06:06] | Any obstruction at the door? | 门口有东西挡着吗 | 
| [06:08] | Some overgrowth, maybe a couple years’ worth. | 杂草丛生 应该有几年了吧 | 
| [06:11] | But it is dusty. | 但这里这么厚的灰 | 
| [06:13] | He hasn’t been down here in a while. | 他好久没来过这里了 | 
| [06:23] | I’m gonna need some help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [06:26] | 艾米莉·潘提斯 健身中心 周一至周五早5点到晚9点 周末早7点到中午 | |
| [06:38] | Tara Lewis. | 塔拉·露易丝 | 
| [06:40] | You don’t call, you don’t write. | 你不打电话 不写信 | 
| [06:41] | “Dear Luke Alvez, wish you were here.” | “亲爱的卢克·埃尔维斯 你要是在就好了” | 
| [06:44] | Seriously, though, I really wish you were here. | 不过说真的 你要是在就真的太好了 | 
| [06:48] | Any chance you can fly up to Seattle? | 你能飞来西雅图吗 | 
| [06:50] | Looks like there’s been an active killer up here for decades | 看来这里有名活跃了几十年的杀手 | 
| [06:53] | that we never knew about. | 我们一直没发现 | 
| [06:55] | We got 16 dead bodies in a buried shipping container. | 我们在一个掩埋的集装箱里发现了16具尸体 | 
| [06:57] | 16? | 16具 | 
| [06:59] | Locals are overwhelmed. | 本地警方力不从心 | 
| [07:00] | DEA is gonna swear cartel. | 缉毒署肯定会说是贩毒集团干的 | 
| [07:02] | And you? | 那你呢 | 
| [07:03] | 100% serial killer. | 绝对是连环杀手 | 
| [07:06] | Hey, listen, I wish I could jump on a flight, | 听着 我也想跳上飞机过去 | 
| [07:09] | but I promised Rossi | 但我答应了罗西 | 
| [07:10] | I’d hold down the fort here for another week. | 再在这里镇守一周 | 
| [07:13] | Man, you staying still makes about as much sense | 你留下还是跟局里扣下我们的飞机一样 | 
| [07:15] | as the Bureau benching our jet. | 毫无道理 | 
| [07:16] | What’s the over-under that we get that back this year? | 我们今年能拿回飞机的概率有多高 | 
| [07:19] | Oh, it’s looking bleak, my friend. | 情况不妙 我的朋友 | 
| [07:21] | Very bleak. | 非常不妙 | 
| [07:22] | Listen, I’d really like to show Rossi what’s happening up here. | 听着 我很想让罗西看看这里的情况 | 
| [07:25] | I think he’d send you. | 他会派你来的 | 
| [07:26] | No, he’s been focused on that Virginia case. | 不 他一直在追查弗吉尼亚的那件案子 | 
| [07:29] | What Virginia case? | 什么弗吉尼亚的案子 | 
| [07:30] | Family annihilator. | 灭门杀手 | 
| [07:31] | It’s brutal. | 很残忍 | 
| [07:33] | Yikes. | 哎呀 | 
| [07:34] | Well, maybe we could get Prentiss to approve. | 或许能让潘提斯批准 | 
| [07:37] | What do you mean “Eh”? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [07:39] | Just “Eh.” | 就是那个意思 | 
| [07:42] | You know, since her promotion, she’s, uh– | 自从她升职 她… | 
| [07:46] | shes’ got her mind on a lot more than just us. | 她要考虑的就不止是我们了 | 
| [07:50] | The field coordinators in the Southeast | 东南部的本地协调员们 | 
| [07:52] | have been inundated with requests, | 接到了大量求援 | 
| [07:54] | and the Crisis Management Unit | 危机应对组 | 
| [07:55] | has been working on the joint task force with– | 一直在联合特遣组工作 他们与… | 
| [07:57] | Prentiss. | 潘提斯 | 
| [07:59] | Give us the room? | 可以让我们单独谈谈吗 | 
| [08:07] | Apologies for the delay. | 抱歉来迟了 | 
| [08:09] | I heard you requested a meeting. | 听说你想见我 | 
| [08:10] | Didn’t think I’d see you so late, Deputy Director. | 没想到你这么晚还会来 副局长 | 
| [08:13] | Tell me about it. What are we still doing here? | 可不是嘛 我们怎么还没回家 | 
| [08:16] | Every agent I manage is exhausted, | 我手下的探员都累坏了 | 
| [08:18] | especially the BAU. | 尤其是行为分析组 | 
| [08:19] | I know, but the powers-that-be crunched the numbers. | 是啊 但上头想要破案率 | 
| [08:22] | The agents solve twice as many cases split up. | 探员们分头行动能把破案率翻番 | 
| [08:25] | The split was only supposed to last for six months, | 分头行动本该只持续六个月 | 
| [08:28] | but now it’s nearly three years, | 但到现在要三年了 | 
| [08:30] | and without the help of SSAs Reid and Simmons– | 而且没有了特别督查探员里德和西蒙斯的帮助… | 
| [08:32] | Sorry, I’m not at liberty to discuss their assignments. | 抱歉 我无权跟你探讨他们的任务 | 
| [08:35] | If and when they return is entirely up to them. | 他们什么时候回来 会不会回来 得看他们 | 
| [08:37] | Sadly, we don’t have a say. | 很遗憾 我们没法决定 | 
| [08:40] | When’s the last time David Rossi was in the office? | 戴夫·罗西多久没回办公室了 | 
| [08:44] | He’s been consulting with the Virginia PD | 他一直在就维斯布鲁克的凶案 | 
| [08:46] | on the Westbrook murders. | 协助弗吉尼亚警方 | 
| [08:49] | He has no leads. | 他没有线索 | 
| [08:51] | It’s time to move on. | 该查别的了 | 
| [08:53] | People are saying this past year, | 大家都说 这一年来 | 
| [08:54] | Agent Rossi’s been obsessed. | 罗西探员太执迷 | 
| [08:55] | Like, all those years working in the basement | 似乎是在地下室里工作的那些年岁 | 
| [08:58] | caught up with him. | 开始显现副作用了 | 
| [08:59] | Agent Rossi has forgotten more about serial offenders | 罗西探员忘记的关于连环杀手的知识 | 
| [09:02] | than we will ever know. | 都多于我们知道的 | 
| [09:03] | The Bureau is lucky to have him leading the BAU. | 能有他带领行为分析组是局里的荣幸 | 
| [09:06] | A dramatic way of saying he’s the best person for the job. | 说得这么夸张 就是想说他是最合适的人选 | 
| [09:12] | I’d bet my career on it. | 我敢拿我的事业做担保 | 
| [09:55] | “Holy shit.” | “我去” | 
| [09:56] | Holy shit. | 我去 | 
| [09:58] | “All this blood.” | “这么多血” | 
| [10:00] | All this blood. | 这么多血 | 
| [10:02] | Oh, man. | 天啊 | 
| [10:34] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, Mom. | -妈妈 -妈妈 | 
| [10:36] | So we won our game today, and I played really well. | 我们今天赢了比赛 我打得很好 | 
| [10:39] | ‘Cause your girlfriend was there! | 因为你女朋友去了 | 
| [10:41] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 | 
| [10:44] | Late night, huh? | 回来得这么晚 | 
| [10:45] | You wanna talk about the case? | 想聊聊案子吗 | 
| [10:47] | N-No. I-I don’t. | 不 我不想 | 
| [10:49] | I want to talk about Henry’s girlfriend? | 我想聊聊亨利女朋友的事 | 
| [10:51] | What? Who– Who is it? | 什么 是谁啊 | 
| [10:53] | – I don’t know. – No. No. | -我不知道 -少来 | 
| [10:55] | – How do you not know? – There was like a dozen– | -你怎么可能不知道 -有十几个 | 
| [10:57] | dozen girls cheering on the team. | 拉拉队员呢 | 
| [11:00] | Oh, I bet you it’s Kaylen. | 肯定是凯琳 | 
| [11:02] | They’ve always had little crushes. | 他们一直相互暗恋 | 
| [11:04] | Well, he’s not talking about it. | 他什么都不肯说 | 
| [11:05] | Well, of course he isn’t. | 当然了 | 
| [11:07] | This is how it starts. | 就是这么开始的 | 
| [11:10] | We’re gonna blink and he’s gonna be driving, | 眨眼之间 他就会开始开车 | 
| [11:13] | and next thing we know, he’s gonna graduate, | 紧接着 他就会毕业 | 
| [11:14] | and then he’s– he’s gonna leave us. | 然后他就要离开我们了 | 
| [11:16] | This is– You know that, right? | 这是… 你知道吧 | 
| [11:17] | He’s– He’s going. | 他要走了 | 
| [11:19] | Well, it’s his first girlfriend. | 这是他第一个女朋友 | 
| [11:22] | We have time. | 我们还有时间 | 
| [11:24] | It’s just… | 就是… | 
| [11:26] | they were babies a minute ago. | 他们前一刻还是小宝宝呢 | 
| [11:29] | Yeah, it’s true. | 是啊 | 
| [11:30] | It’s supposed to happen. | 孩子总会长大的 | 
| [11:33] | Yeah. That means we’re doing our job. | 这说明我们做得很好 | 
| [11:35] | I know. It just… | 是啊 但是… | 
| [11:38] | ah, hurts. | 好难受 | 
| [11:42] | Ah, it’s Rossi. | 是罗西 | 
| [11:45] | Go ahead and get it. I’ll get you some tea. | 接吧 我去给你倒杯茶 | 
| [11:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:51] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 | 
| [11:53] | What do you have in Silver Spring? | 你在银泉市有什么案子 | 
| [11:55] | I have a dead guy at a rest stop | 一个休息站发现了一具尸体 | 
| [11:58] | with a severed spinal cord. | 脊椎被砍断 | 
| [12:00] | I’m gonna head back tomorrow, | 我明天回去 | 
| [12:02] | see if there’s any precursor crimes. | 查查有没有先导案件 | 
| [12:04] | Maybe we can stop an UnSub | 或许可以在不明嫌犯 | 
| [12:05] | before he becomes full UnSub. | 彻底暴走之前阻止他 | 
| [12:13] | – Dave? – Um, you know, forget it. | -戴夫 -没事了 | 
| [12:16] | It’s– It’s late. I-I didn’t realize. | 我没发现都这么晚了 | 
| [12:18] | We’ll touch base tomorrow. | 我们明天再聊 | 
| [12:20] | No, no. It’s fine. | 不 没事 | 
| [12:22] | We can– We can talk now. | 我们可以现在聊 | 
| [12:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [12:26] | This case has me up. | 这案子让我睡不着 | 
| [12:28] | What’re you working on? | 你在查什么 | 
| [12:29] | Westbrook family in Alexandria. | 亚历山大市的维斯布鲁克一家 | 
| [12:31] | – Did it happen again? – Not yet. | -又发生了吗 -还没有 | 
| [12:33] | Call it a gut instinct, | 算是直觉吧 | 
| [12:35] | but it doesn’t feel like a one-off. | 但这感觉不像是单独案件 | 
| [12:38] | Do you want to send me the case file? | 你要把卷宗发给我吗 | 
| [12:40] | I want you to get some sleep. | 我希望你好好睡一觉 | 
| [12:42] | Why start now? | 何必现在开始睡呢 | 
| [12:54] | Here. It’s hot. | 给 是热的 | 
| [12:55] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:58] | I got it. | 我接着了 | 
| [13:01] | Guy’s full of rage. | 他好愤怒 | 
| [13:04] | Unleashed. | 发狂了 | 
| [13:06] | He’s impulsive, but controlled. | 他冲动 但又能自控 | 
| [13:09] | This isn’t about invasion. | 他的目的不是侵害 | 
| [13:11] | It’s about destruction of a family, | 而是想毁灭一个家庭 | 
| [13:13] | a community, safety. | 毁灭一个社区 毁灭安全感 | 
| [13:15] | Someone filled with equal parts brutality and patience. | 这个人又残忍又耐心 | 
| [13:20] | And he won’t stop anytime soon. | 他短期内不会停手 | 
| [13:53] | Rossi. | 罗西 | 
| [13:57] | Crossed state lines? | 跨州界了 | 
| [14:03] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 | 
| [14:09] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [14:25] | “The tragedy of life is not death, | “生命的悲剧并非死亡 | 
| [14:28] | but what we let die inside of us while we live.” | 而是在世时 任由心中枯萎的东西” | 
| [14:31] | Norman Cousins. | 诺曼·库辛斯 | 
| [14:36] | There wasn’t a baby last time. | 上次可没留下婴儿 | 
| [14:39] | Guess he showed some kind of mercy. | 看来他是手下留情了 | 
| [14:41] | You won’t say that when you see what he did in there. | 等你看到里面的惨状就不会这么说了 | 
| [14:43] | But why is Search and Rescue here? | 为什么搜救也来了 | 
| [14:45] | Good question. | 好问题 | 
| [14:47] | Chief, this is SSA Luke Alvez. | 局长 这是特别督查探员卢克·埃尔维斯 | 
| [14:51] | Bill Marmor. Good to meet you. | 比尔·马默 幸会 | 
| [14:53] | Dave, you knew this was gonna happen. | 戴夫 你早料到会如此 | 
| [14:54] | Just like you said, he’s evolving. | 像你说的 他进化了 | 
| [14:57] | He killed the parents and then he took the teenage daughter. | 他杀了父母 抓走了十几岁的女儿 | 
| [15:01] | There was a struggle in her bedroom, | 她卧室里有挣扎的痕迹 | 
| [15:02] | but she’s nowhere inside. | 但她不在家里 | 
| [15:04] | Did the UnSub abduct last time? | 不明嫌犯上次绑架谁了吗 | 
| [15:07] | – No. – Checkpoints? | -没有 -设检查点了吗 | 
| [15:08] | We got ’em set up, but we’re way behind this guy. | 设好了 但我们落后他太多 | 
| [15:13] | That’s the grandmother. | 那是孩子的外婆 | 
| [15:15] | You want me to talk to her? | 要我去跟她谈谈吗 | 
| [15:16] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我去吧 | 
| [15:18] | Luke, can you coordinate with SRT and your guys at Fugitives? | 卢克 麻烦你跟搜救队和你的逃犯追踪组协调一下 | 
| [15:21] | Of course. | 好 | 
| [15:26] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [15:29] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你 | 
| [15:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [15:35] | I bet you say that a lot. | 你总说这种话吧 | 
| [15:38] | I’ve lost count. | 我都数不清了 | 
| [15:40] | When my daughter was born, | 我女儿出生时 | 
| [15:42] | I was terrified of everything that could go wrong. | 我害怕一切可能出现的问题 | 
| [15:46] | I guess most new parents are. | 大部分新晋爸妈都是吧 | 
| [15:49] | I would wake up just to make sure she was breathing. | 我会突然醒来 去查看她是不是还在喘气 | 
| [15:55] | I would get the best sleep those nights | 有时我晚上在摇椅里 | 
| [15:57] | in the rocking chair, just… | 能睡得很香 | 
| [16:00] | feeling her here. | 因为她就在这里 | 
| [16:04] | I think it’s because it was my job | 大概是因为养活她 | 
| [16:07] | to keep her alive. | 是我的职责 | 
| [16:09] | But all things to be terrified of, | 但我有那么多恐惧 | 
| [16:11] | I never dreamed someone else’s child | 却从不曾想到 会有别人的孩子 | 
| [16:15] | grows up to be this monster that would take her. | 长大了变成这个夺走她生命的怪物 | 
| [16:19] | We will find whoever did this. | 我们会找到凶手的 | 
| [16:23] | You can’t promise me that. | 这你无法保证 | 
| [16:28] | Just like I couldn’t promise to keep her safe. | 就像我无法保证可以保护她 | 
| [16:33] | Holding onto hope is just cruel. | 抱有希望太残忍了 | 
| [16:38] | I used to tell my daughter there’s more room in a broken heart, | 我曾对我女儿说 破碎的心也还能容纳别的东西 | 
| [16:42] | but it doesn’t feel like that. | 但感觉并非如此 | 
| [16:43] | It just feels… | 感觉是… | 
| [16:44] | Empty. | 空荡荡的 | 
| [16:46] | Yeah. Empty. | 对 空荡荡的 | 
| [16:55] | I heard there’s a missing girl. | 听说有个女孩失踪 | 
| [16:57] | The media will be all over this. | 媒体肯定会大肆报道 | 
| [16:58] | You need all BAU agents on it? | 你需要全部行为分析组探员出动吗 | 
| [16:59] | I would love to, | 那就太好了 | 
| [17:00] | but Agent Lewis uncovered a mass grave. | 但路易莎探员发现了一座”万人冢” | 
| [17:03] | She’ll be staying in Washington State. | 她要留在华盛顿州 | 
| [17:05] | Heard that could be a drug cartel. | 听说那可能是贩毒集团干的 | 
| [17:08] | It’s also a cold case | 而且还是悬案 | 
| [17:10] | versus an active killer who abducted a missing girl. | 不是绑架了失踪女孩的活跃杀手 | 
| [17:13] | I agree a missing girl is time-sensitive, | 我也认为失踪女孩更有时间紧迫性 | 
| [17:15] | but what Lewis found is huge. | 但露易丝的发现很重大 | 
| [17:17] | BAU needs jurisdiction. | 行为分析组需要管辖权 | 
| [17:19] | Help me help you. | 帮我帮你 | 
| [17:21] | Find the girl alive, then we’ll see. | 把那女孩活着找回来 我们再说 | 
| [17:29] | Prentiss, hey. | 潘提斯 | 
| [17:30] | Bailey heard | 贝利听说 | 
| [17:32] | that your case is a cartel dump site. | 你的案子是贩毒集团的抛尸点 | 
| [17:34] | He wants DEA on it. | 他想让缉毒署去查 | 
| [17:36] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [17:38] | We haven’t IDed the bodies yet, | 我们还没能确认尸体身份 | 
| [17:39] | but there’s an elderly couple in there. | 但里面有一对老夫妇 | 
| [17:41] | Unless they broke bad, | 除非他们是绝命毒师了 | 
| [17:41] | they wouldn’t be on cartel’s radar. | 不然才不会引起贩毒集团注意 | 
| [17:43] | You seen the photos? | 你看到照片了吗 | 
| [17:44] | It looks like some of the vics are preserved. | 有些被害人似乎被防腐保存了 | 
| [17:46] | That’s why he kept them underground. | 所以他才把他们埋起来 | 
| [17:48] | He needed the privacy. | 他需要隐私 | 
| [17:49] | – I’ll bet he’s revisiting. – Shit. | -他肯定常回来看 -该死 | 
| [17:51] | Notebooks? Trophies? | 笔记本 战利品 | 
| [17:52] | Anything we can expedite back here? | 有任何我们可以在这里加速分析的东西吗 | 
| [17:54] | Well, the best lead is his photos. | 最好的线索就是他的照片 | 
| [17:56] | He stalked before he struck. | 他出手前先跟踪 | 
| [17:58] | He’s probably keeping souvenirs, too. | 他可能还留了纪念品 | 
| [18:00] | We’ll know more about the vics | 等验尸官把尸体 | 
| [18:01] | when the coroner gets them back to the lab. | 带回实验室就能了解更多被害人的情况了 | 
| [18:04] | You’ll need to stay up there, | 你得留在那里 | 
| [18:06] | but I really wish I could clone you. | 但我真希望我可以克隆一个你 | 
| [18:08] | Well, that’s because I’m so delightful. | 那是因为我太可爱了 | 
| [18:16] | Hey, uh, have you talked to Tara about her case? | 你跟塔拉聊过她的案子了吗 | 
| [18:19] | Mm, early days. Hard to say what’s what. | 早几天聊过 现在什么还都不好说 | 
| [18:22] | Unlike this case, which seems clear. | 这桩案子就不一样了 情况很清楚 | 
| [18:25] | UnSub chooses families with teenage daughters. | 不明嫌犯选择有十几岁女儿的家庭 | 
| [18:28] | Except first time, he killed the daughter, | 但第一次 他杀了那家的女儿 | 
| [18:30] | and now he’s abducting. | 现在改成绑架了 | 
| [18:31] | It’s a big jump in skill set to control a hostage. | 控制人质是很大的作案手法转变 | 
| [18:35] | That’s assuming that she’s still alive. | 如果她还活着才是 | 
| [18:39] | Has Rossi considered a team? | 罗西考虑过团队作案吗 | 
| [18:41] | Well, he ruled it out earlier, | 他早先排除了这个可能 | 
| [18:42] | but now that the UnSub has taken a living victim, maybe. | 但现在不明嫌犯抓了人质 可能吧 | 
| [18:48] | Anything stand out compared to the first crime scene? | 跟第一起案子的犯罪现场比有什么变化吗 | 
| [18:51] | Yeah, uh, Mr. Delaney’s throat was slit | 有 德雷尼先生是被割喉 | 
| [18:54] | versus being bludgeoned, and look at this. | 而不是被打死 看看这个 | 
| [18:57] | He crawled as far as he could before he bled out. | 他失血至死前爬出去很远 | 
| [19:00] | His instinct was to protect his children | 他临死前想的还是 | 
| [19:02] | even as he was dying. | 保护孩子 | 
| [19:04] | UnSub’s a quick learner. | 不明嫌犯学得很快 | 
| [19:05] | Took out the biggest threat first. | 先除掉最大的威胁 | 
| [19:07] | He brought an efficient, aggressive weapon. | 他带来了一件高效狠毒的武器 | 
| [19:10] | But why is he abducting? | 但他为什么要绑架 | 
| [19:11] | Search and Rescue dogs lost the trail | 搜救犬在街区尽头 | 
| [19:13] | at the end of the block. | 跟丢了嫌犯踪迹 | 
| [19:15] | We’re gonna need all the eyes we can get. | 我们需要所有的监控 | 
| [19:16] | Traffic cams, the neighbor’s security. | 交通监控 邻居的摄像头 | 
| [19:19] | Yeah, we need to get a tri-state search. | 对 我们得展开三州搜查 | 
| [19:21] | Eh, media’s gathering outside. | 媒体已经在门外聚集起来了 | 
| [19:22] | We need to get Chrissy’s picture on the news and social media. | 我们得把柯丽茜的照片发布到新闻和社交媒体上 | 
| [19:26] | Issue an Amber Alert. | 发出安珀警报 | 
| [19:27] | We don’t have a make and model yet. | 我们还不知道车款和车型 | 
| [19:29] | Well, then fucking get it! | 那就去查 | 
| [19:30] | Chrissy’s face has to be everywhere | 得让所有人看到柯丽茜 | 
| [19:31] | so I can tell her grandmother that we did everything we could! | 这样我才能对她外婆说我们已经尽力了 | 
| [19:34] | And if you can’t make that happen, | 如果你做不到 | 
| [19:36] | then you explain to her why we failed. | 你就去跟她解释我们为什么没做到 | 
| [19:40] | Dave– | 戴夫 | 
| [19:41] | Get the hell out of my way. | 给我让开 | 
| [20:10] | Somebody! | 谁来救救我 | 
| [20:12] | Help! Is anybody there? | 救命 有人在吗 | 
| [20:14] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 | 
| [20:17] | Is anybody out there? Help! | 有人在吗 救命 | 
| [20:20] | According to an FBI spokesperson, | 联调局发言人称 | 
| [20:21] | 17-year-old Chrissy Delaney was taken from her home | 17岁的柯丽茜·德雷尼从山顶大道 | 
| [20:24] | in the 2800 block of Hillcrest Drive. | 2800号的家中被绑架 | 
| [20:27] | If anyone sees her, please call the hotline. | 如果有人看见过她 请拨打热线 | 
| [20:29] | Everyone’s covering it, thank God. | 各台都在报道 谢天谢地 | 
| [20:32] | Hey, uh, I’m so sorry Rossi blew up. | 很抱歉罗西爆发了 | 
| [20:36] | It’s nothing, all right? | 没什么 | 
| [20:37] | Look, once I was called a worthless piece of shit | 我还曾被骂是没用的废物 | 
| [20:41] | who was a disgrace to the Army uniform he was wearing. | 简直玷污了身上的那套军装呢 | 
| [20:44] | – Basic training? – My grandmother. | -基础训练的时候吗 -是我奶奶 | 
| [20:47] | Yeah, she was pretty bitter after Poppi died. | 爷爷死后她变得很刻薄 | 
| [20:49] | Okay. Uh, yeah, that’s– | 好吧 那… | 
| [20:51] | that’s kind of my point, actually. | 正是我想说的 | 
| [20:53] | We all wear grief differently, even Rossi. | 我们表达悲伤的方式都不一样 罗西也是 | 
| [20:57] | But it’s almost been a year, | 但都快一年了 | 
| [20:58] | and he still won’t talk to any of us about it. | 他还是不肯跟任何人谈 | 
| [21:01] | It’s not healthy. | 这可不健康 | 
| [21:02] | He can’t keep it bottled up like this, | 他不能老这么闷着 | 
| [21:04] | and we cannot be the punching bags anymore. | 我们也不能再做出气筒了 | 
| [21:09] | About time. | 可算来了 | 
| [21:10] | We got the neighbor’s security footage. | 我们拿到邻居的监控了 | 
| [21:13] | Took twice as long as it would’ve taken Penelope. | 佩内洛普用一半的时间就能搞定 | 
| [21:15] | No disrespect to the Remote Garcias. | 无意冒犯远程加西亚们 | 
| [21:17] | We should call them by their names. | 我们还是该叫他们的名字 | 
| [21:20] | It’s been three years. Who are we kidding? | 都三年了 骗谁呢 | 
| [21:22] | We’re not learning their names. | 我们记不住他们的名字的 | 
| [21:24] | Okay, the Delaneys’ security was offline, | 好 德雷尼家的监控掉线了 | 
| [21:26] | probably from a signal jammer. | 可能是信号干扰器搞的 | 
| [21:28] | UnSub’s organized, like we thought. | 不明嫌犯像我们想的那样 很有条理 | 
| [21:30] | Yeah, but it didn’t wipe out Wi-Fi on the whole block, | 但干扰器没有关闭整条街的无线网络 | 
| [21:32] | so the neighbors got this. | 邻居拍下了这个 | 
| [21:34] | 11:10 p.m. | 晚上11:10 | 
| [21:35] | Let’s fast forward, see where he goes. | 我们快进看看他去了哪 | 
| [21:40] | 11:43 11:43. | |
| [21:42] | Wait, what’s this? | 等等 这什么情况 | 
| [21:47] | Well, he walked in, killed the parents, | 他走进去 杀了父母 | 
| [21:48] | and abducted Chrissy in the family station wagon. | 然后开家里的休旅车绑走了柯丽茜 | 
| [21:51] | This guy’s bold. | 这人好大胆 | 
| [21:53] | Garage is attached. | 车库在室内 | 
| [21:53] | Gives him all the privacy he needs. | 正和他所意 没人会发现 | 
| [21:55] | All right, look, I’ll get a BOLO out on the Delaneys’ car. | 好吧 我去对德雷尼家的车发协查通告 | 
| [21:58] | Geography based on his lead time, | 从他领先的时间来看 | 
| [21:59] | we’re gonna have to go two states in every direction | 要划一个以两州为半径的圆了 | 
| [22:01] | that doesn’t end in the Atlantic Ocean. | 要划到大西洋里了 | 
| [22:02] | Means we can issue that Amber Alert, too. | 那我们也可以发安珀警报了 | 
| [22:04] | I’ll tell Rossi. | 我去告诉罗西 | 
| [22:08] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 | 
| [22:10] | He’s got victims from 2005 to 2020? | 他从2005年到2020年一直在杀人 | 
| [22:14] | There’s no way he just turns off and quits. | 他不可能突然停下收手 | 
| [22:16] | Well, I pulled the arrests for the past two years. | 我调去了过去两年里的逮捕记录 | 
| [22:18] | Nothing comes close. | 没什么像样的 | 
| [22:19] | Guess he could’ve moved or died. | 他可能是搬家了 或者死了 | 
| [22:21] | If he hasn’t brought anybody back here since 2020, | 如果他从2020年就没再带人回来过了 | 
| [22:24] | maybe he got injured. | 或许他受伤了 | 
| [22:25] | Hell, maybe he died from COVID. | 或许他感染新冠死了 | 
| [22:29] | What if we’re ignoring the obvious here, right? | 我们会不会忽略了最明显的答案 | 
| [22:31] | I mean, what if he stopped because we all stopped? | 他停下会不会是因为我们都停摆了 | 
| [22:36] | Everybody sheltered in place, no one to stalk, abduct, | 大家都躲在家里 没人可跟踪 绑架 | 
| [22:39] | or kill without taking a huge risk. | 杀害 不然风险极大 | 
| [22:40] | How do we know it’s not some psycho hitman | 我们怎么知道这不是个疯子职业杀手 | 
| [22:42] | just looking to torture people? | 只是喜欢折磨人 | 
| [22:44] | No, hitmen are detached. | 不 职业杀手没有感情 | 
| [22:45] | They’re efficient. They’re practiced. | 他们高效而老练 | 
| [22:47] | But– But not this killer. | 但这个杀手不是 | 
| [22:49] | You said it yourself. This guy’s obsessed. | 你自己也说了 他很执迷 | 
| [22:53] | This was hidden down there. | 这是藏在里面的 | 
| [22:55] | Cartel hitmen– | 贩毒集团的职业杀手 | 
| [22:56] | they don’t bother keeping trophies like this. | 才不会费心留这样的战利品 | 
| [22:58] | We need to identify these vics. | 我们得确认被害人身份 | 
| [22:59] | I gotta honest with you, my county lab can’t handle it. | 老实跟你说 我们县的实验室可做不到 | 
| [23:03] | Well, if the BAU gains jurisdiction, | 行为分析组如果能得到管辖权 | 
| [23:04] | I can have it taken to Quantico. | 我可以把证物送去匡提科 | 
| [23:09] | You want to move an entire container | 你要把一整个看上去像是 | 
| [23:10] | that presents as an organized crime dumpsite? | 有组织犯罪集团弃尸点的集装箱搬运过来 | 
| [23:12] | Wish I could help, but you can’t just claim serial killer | 我也想帮忙 但没有证据你不能随口就说 | 
| [23:15] | if there’s no proof. | 那是连环杀手 | 
| [23:16] | Professional killers don’t risk the time it takes to torture | 职业杀手不会冒险花时间折磨人 | 
| [23:19] | unless the act itself has meaning, | 除非此举有某种意义 | 
| [23:21] | not to mention the revisiting. | 更别说回去看的行为了 | 
| [23:22] | It’s just not enough. | 这不够 | 
| [23:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:31] | 特别督查探员埃尔维斯 德雷尼的车在行驶中 | |
| [23:34] | Copy that. This is Star 618 Montgomery. | 收到 这里是S618M | 
| [23:37] | I have visual of the suspect vehicle. | 我看到嫌疑车辆了 | 
| [23:39] | Proceeding to intercept. Standby. | 现在去拦截 待命 | 
| [23:50] | Driver, keep your hands where I can see them! | 驾驶员 把手放在我能看到的地方 | 
| [23:52] | And throw the keys out the window! | 把钥匙丢出窗外 | 
| [23:54] | Step out! | 出来 | 
| [23:57] | Turn away! | 转过去 | 
| [23:59] | Spread your legs! | 腿分开 | 
| [24:00] | Hands behind your back, interlace your fingers! | 手放身后 手指交叉 | 
| [24:08] | It’s clear. | 没东西 | 
| [24:24] | Her name is Chrissy Delaney. | 她叫柯丽茜·德雷尼 | 
| [24:26] | She has a family who loves her. | 她有爱她的家人 | 
| [24:27] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪 -我不知道 | 
| [24:28] | Bullshit! | 放屁 | 
| [24:32] | Oh, my God. What the fuck? | 天啊 什么鬼啊 | 
| [24:34] | These were her parents. | 这是她父母 | 
| [24:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 | 
| [24:37] | Wait, wait, wait. I didn’t hurt anybody, man. | 等等 我没伤害任何人 | 
| [24:39] | I just bought the car. | 我才买了那辆车 | 
| [24:40] | What– What do you mean you just bought the car? | 你在说什么 | 
| [24:42] | Like an hour ago, all right? | 就一小时前 | 
| [24:43] | She was crying and she was out of it, | 她哭得昏天黑地 | 
| [24:45] | but I asked if she was okay and she said yes. | 但我问她 她说她没事 | 
| [24:47] | She was just sad about the car, | 她就是为卖车难过 | 
| [24:49] | and I swear to God, man, that’s it. | 我发誓 就是这样 | 
| [24:52] | Holy shit. She wasn’t okay. | 我去 她可不是没事 | 
| [24:54] | Does she know somebody killed her parents? | 她知道有人杀了她父母吗 | 
| [24:55] | How did you arrange to buy the car? | 你是怎么买的车 | 
| [24:57] | Did you talk to Chrissy? | 你跟柯丽茜说话了吗 | 
| [24:59] | I never talked to anyone, all right? | 我没跟任何人说话 | 
| [25:01] | I texted after I saw an online ad two days ago | 我两天前在网上看到一则广告 | 
| [25:04] | that said “10 grand cash, pick up at Walmart today.” | “一万现金 今天就能去沃尔玛取车” 我就去了短信 | 
| [25:07] | I even got pictures this morning. | 我今早还收到了照片 | 
| [25:08] | We’re gonna need the contact that you used. | 我们需要你联络过的那个号码 | 
| [25:10] | Number’s on my phone. I… | 号码在我手机上 | 
| [25:12] | I handed her 10 grand in cash. | 我给了她一万现金 | 
| [25:15] | Did I just bankroll this girl’s abduction? | 我是给这姑娘的绑架出了钱吗 | 
| [25:17] | What– What did Chrissy do after you gave her the money? | 你把钱给了柯丽茜之后她做了什么 | 
| [25:20] | – I don’t know. – Was there another vehicle? | -我不知道 -还有别的车在吗 | 
| [25:22] | Was there anyone with her? | 有人跟她在一起吗 | 
| [25:23] | – Think! – She– She– She– | -快想 -她… 她… | 
| [25:25] | She walked off into a crowded parking lot. | 她走进了一个人很多的停车场 | 
| [25:26] | You know, I didn’t see her get into another car, | 我没看到她上别的车 | 
| [25:28] | but she must’ve. | 但她肯定是上车了 | 
| [25:50] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [25:51] | Please, just– just let me go. | 求你 放了我吧 | 
| [25:53] | I sold the car. And I won’t tell anyone. | 我把车卖了 我不会跟人说的 | 
| [25:56] | I did what you said. | 我都照你说的做了 | 
| [25:57] | Please just let me go home. | 求你让我回家吧 | 
| [25:59] | Just let me go home. | 让我回家吧 | 
| [26:08] | Parking lot cameras were offline. | 停车场监控掉线了 | 
| [26:11] | Signal jammer again. | 又是信号干扰器 | 
| [26:13] | State police are taking witness statements. | 州警在听取目击者证词 | 
| [26:15] | Nothing so far. | 但目前没有发现 | 
| [26:16] | It’s like she just disappeared into a sea of cars. | 她似乎是消失在了一堆车里 | 
| [26:20] | UnSub’s either confident or stupid. | 不明嫌犯不是自信就是愚蠢 | 
| [26:22] | Huge risk making that deal out in the open. | 光天化日这么交易非常冒险 | 
| [26:26] | He must have some kind of control over her. | 他肯定是能以某种方式控制她 | 
| [26:28] | If she didn’t know he’d killed her parents already, | 如果她还不知道她父母已经被杀 | 
| [26:30] | he could use that as a threat. | 他可以拿这个威胁她 | 
| [26:32] | You know, “Do what I say or I will circle back for them.” | “不照做 我就回去找他们” | 
| [26:36] | Okay, now, don’t get me wrong, | 好 别误会 | 
| [26:37] | I’m thrilled he didn’t hurt the toddler, | 我很高兴他没伤害那个婴儿 | 
| [26:39] | but it does make me wonder why. | 但我很疑惑这是为什么 | 
| [26:42] | Someone this violent usually destroys everyone. | 如此暴力的人通常是不留活口 | 
| [26:45] | Could be that he saw himself in the little brother. | 或许他在弟弟身上看到了自己 | 
| [26:47] | Maybe he was one. | 或许他就是个弟弟 | 
| [26:50] | Both families seemed really close. | 两个受害家庭的家庭关系似乎都很亲密 | 
| [26:53] | Maybe he’s a neighbor who covets. | 或许他是个觊觎他们的邻居 | 
| [26:55] | Well, nowadays, social media | 现如今 社交媒体 | 
| [26:57] | gives you all the access you need. | 能让你得到一切信息 | 
| [26:59] | 柯丽茜·德雷尼 社交网络 照片 | |
| [27:01] | Only thing is, | 问题是 | 
| [27:02] | Chrissy Delaney isn’t on any public platforms. | 柯丽茜·德雷尼没有注册任何公共平台 | 
| [27:07] | She does, however, have a profile on “SOAR.” | 但她在安网上有主页 | 
| [27:14] | And so does our first victim, Jessie Westbrook. | 第一位被害人 杰西·维斯布鲁克也有 | 
| [27:17] | “Soar”? | 安网 | 
| [27:18] | As in “Safe Online Acquaintance Revolution”? | “网上安全交友革命”吗 | 
| [27:22] | What are the chances that both girls only use this platform? | 两个姑娘都只用这个平台 这是多巧 | 
| [27:26] | Well, it was created for teenagers | 这是为了让青少年享受 | 
| [27:28] | to have a safe space online, | 安全的网络空间而建立的 | 
| [27:29] | so I can’t say it’s that big of a coincidence. | 也不算是非常巧吧 | 
| [27:33] | Look, we– we both know it’s a vault. | 我们都知道它保密性很好 | 
| [27:36] | Unless you have an insider. | 除非你有内线 | 
| [27:40] | Maybe it’s time we call our expert. | 或许我们该叫专家帮忙了 | 
| [27:42] | Nope. | 不行 | 
| [27:44] | Nope. No. We– We promised we wouldn’t. | 不 我们说好不会的 | 
| [27:47] | There’s a very good chance this UnSub | 这名不明嫌犯很可能 | 
| [27:50] | virtually befriended both girls. | 跟两个姑娘交上了朋友 | 
| [27:53] | And given I don’t see any other connections… | 鉴于我没发现其他任何联系了 | 
| [27:57] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 | 
| [28:00] | Oh, gosh, those look gorgeous. | 天啊 那看上去好漂亮 | 
| [28:02] | Put the kettle on, love. | 把水烧上 亲爱的 | 
| [28:04] | Is that– Is that more British? | 这样更英国了吗 | 
| [28:06] | I used to be good at that. | 我以前挺擅长的 | 
| [28:23] | You can’t just waltz in here | 你不能就这么冲进来 | 
| [28:24] | and blurt out, “There’s a missing girl.” | 开口就说”有个女孩失踪了” | 
| [28:26] | My Anglophile baking club is not equipped to handle that, | 我的亲英烘焙会没有能力处理这种事 | 
| [28:28] | and neither am I. | 我也一样 | 
| [28:29] | Take one of these. They’re very good. | 吃一个吧 很好吃 | 
| [28:32] | And get out. | 走吧 | 
| [28:35] | We didn’t know who else could help. | 我们不知道还能找谁了 | 
| [28:43] | We’ve got to wrap it up, mates. | 我们得结束了 伙计们 | 
| [28:46] | Yeah, we’ll reschedule. I’m sorry. | 是啊 改天吧 抱歉 | 
| [28:48] | Take– Take it all, please. | 都拿走吧 | 
| [28:50] | There’s so much soft butter here. | 还剩这么多软黄油啊 | 
| [28:52] | These cookies were gonna be so short. | 这些饼干肯定很松脆 | 
| [28:54] | We’ll reschedule. We’ll do it. | 我们改天再做 | 
| [28:55] | We’ll do it. Yes. | 肯定的 | 
| [28:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:00] | One dinner. | 就一顿晚饭 | 
| [29:01] | Three years ago. | 三年前了 | 
| [29:03] | We thrive as frenemies, however. | 我们是很好的亦敌亦友 但是… | 
| [29:05] | We’re friends. Why– | 我们是朋友 我… | 
| [29:06] | Why do I have to be your enemy? | 我怎么就是你的敌了 | 
| [29:09] | You owe me some very short cookies. | 你欠我松脆的饼干 | 
| [29:11] | Just admit it, okay? You miss me. | 承认吧 你想我了 | 
| [29:14] | You know what? First of all, it’s gross | 知道吗 首先 恶不恶心啊 | 
| [29:15] | to talk with your mouth full, and also, | 一嘴东西还说话 此外 | 
| [29:17] | I have banned the 24-hour news and doom scrolling, | 我屏蔽了24小时新闻和阴暗刷屏 | 
| [29:21] | so whatever it is you’re talking about, | 不管你有什么事 | 
| [29:22] | I don’t even know and I can’t tell you | 你都无法想象 | 
| [29:23] | how well that works for me. | 这么做对我多好 | 
| [29:25] | – Who’d you lose the bet to? – It wasn’t a bet. | -你打赌输给谁了 -没打赌 | 
| [29:27] | Tell JJ I love her, but I can’t. | 告诉小洁我爱她 但不行 | 
| [29:29] | No, I just can’t. | 我就是不行 | 
| [29:30] | I thought for a second I could, but I can’t. | 我刚刚以为我可以 但不行 | 
| [29:32] | You have destroyed my party, but not my day. | 你已经毁了我的派对 但别想毁了我这一天 | 
| [29:34] | Take your carbs and exit, sir. | 带上你的碳水化合物出去吧 先生 | 
| [29:37] | Chrissy Delaney was targeted on “SOAR.” | 柯丽茜·德雷尼在安网上被人盯上 | 
| [29:41] | No. That’s… | 不 那是… | 
| [29:43] | That’s impossible. Luke, “SOAR” is unhackable. | 那不可能 卢克 安网是不可能被黑的 | 
| [29:45] | I know. I’m the one that secured it. | 这我知道 是我负责加密的 | 
| [29:48] | N-No, no. I’m not doing this. | 不 我不能掺和 | 
| [29:49] | I’m not doing this! | 我不能掺和 | 
| [29:50] | She doesn’t use any other social media platforms. | 她不使用其他任何社交平台 | 
| [29:56] | One time. | 就一次 | 
| [29:58] | One time. Once. | 就这一次 一次 | 
| [30:01] | Deal. | 成交 | 
| [30:02] | Like, for reals. | 说真的 | 
| [30:02] | If somebody is– oh, I don’t know. | 如果有人… 怎么说呢 | 
| [30:05] | Let’s say they’re taking dead people | 比如把死人 | 
| [30:07] | and dressing them up like– | 打扮成 | 
| [30:08] | like cast members from “Star Trek,” | 《星际迷航》里的演员 | 
| [30:10] | I am not helping. | 那我可不帮忙 | 
| [30:12] | – Deal. – Okay? | -成交 -好吧 | 
| [30:13] | I mean it. And if someone– | 真的 如果有人 | 
| [30:14] | if someone just starts killing everybody who shops at Goop | 如果有人杀所有精品店的顾客 | 
| [30:16] | because their wife blew her hoo-ha out | 因为他们的妻子为了买 | 
| [30:18] | with one of those eggs made of precious stones, | 那种宝石做的彩蛋而把卡刷爆了 | 
| [30:20] | I am not helping! | 我可不帮忙 | 
| [30:21] | – Look, we’re on a clock. – Okay. | -听着 我们着急呢 -好吧 | 
| [30:24] | I created “SOAR” to avoid things like this. | 我创建安网就是为了避免这种事 | 
| [30:28] | I mean, users are protected through an end-to-end encryption | 用户有端到端加密的保护 | 
| [30:31] | with a VPN built in on both ends. | 两边都有内置虚拟私人网络 | 
| [30:32] | You have no idea what I’m saying, do you, Luddite? | 你根本听不懂 是吧 反技术分子 | 
| [30:34] | The whole point is to avoid stranger danger. | 其目的就是为了避免来自陌生人的威胁 | 
| [30:36] | These big, beautiful lines | 在安全的论坛里 | 
| [30:38] | of secure communication in a safe forum. | 拉起美丽的安全沟通线 | 
| [30:41] | Now, I can dig into this Chrissy Delaney person, | 我可以查查这个柯丽茜·德雷尼 | 
| [30:43] | but I do not feel good about it, | 但我感觉可不好 | 
| [30:45] | and her DMs are not available, so don’t even ask. | 她的私信不能看 你提都别提 | 
| [30:47] | What discussion boards does she look at? | 她都看什么讨论区 | 
| [30:49] | Eh, academic expectations, semester aboard, | 学业前景 国外留学 | 
| [30:52] | GelX nail art, Korean drama. | GelX美甲 韩剧 | 
| [30:54] | This is not UnSub hunting territory. | 这可不是不明嫌犯狩猎的地方 | 
| [30:57] | Until it is. | 但现在是了 | 
| [30:58] | I mean, the UnSub is looking for someone | 不明嫌犯想找的是一个 | 
| [31:00] | with a complicated family dynamic, and that’s– | 拥有复杂家庭背景的人 | 
| [31:03] | that’s not Chrissy Delaney, but sometimes… | 柯丽茜·德雷尼并不是这样 但有时 | 
| [31:05] | – Sometimes…. – some people, you know– | -有时 -有些人 | 
| [31:07] | With strangers, they express frustration | 他们跟陌生人表达沮丧 | 
| [31:08] | in a different– Gah! | 说出不一样的… | 
| [31:09] | I hate how easy it is to pick this back up! | 真讨厌这么容易就回忆起这些 | 
| [31:12] | So why are you doing– I have a gorgeous life here! | 你这是干什么 我现在的生活多好 | 
| [31:14] | One, stop slapping me, okay? | 一 别打我了 | 
| [31:17] | That’s number one. | 这是第一条 | 
| [31:19] | Number two, eh, let’s focus on what the UnSub’s | 二 我们专心找不明嫌犯的 | 
| [31:22] | hunting ground would be, okay? | 狩猎场 | 
| [31:24] | Like, I don’t know, | 比如… | 
| [31:25] | maybe sites that focus on family discussions. | 讨论家庭问题的网站 | 
| [31:29] | If you really think the UnSub is stalking on “SOAR,” | 如果你真的认为不明嫌犯在安网上跟踪被害人 | 
| [31:33] | that means that they are under 22 years of age. | 那么此人就不到22岁 | 
| [31:35] | No, Rossi thinks they’re older and more experienced. | 不 罗西认为此人要更老更有经验一些 | 
| [31:38] | No, age doesn’t always provide smarts. | 不 上了年纪不代表就聪明 | 
| [31:40] | Life experience does. | 那得看人生经验 | 
| [31:41] | Eh, the kid could’ve had a rough run of it. | 或许这孩子过得很苦呢 | 
| [31:43] | I… | 我… | 
| [31:45] | I need to talk to Rossi. | 我得跟罗西谈谈 | 
| [31:48] | I wouldn’t do that. | 还是别了 | 
| [31:48] | I… | 嗯… | 
| [31:50] | He just hasn’t been himself lately. | 他最近不是很在状态 | 
| [31:53] | Well, I’m going to talk to him. | 我要找他谈谈 | 
| [31:55] | He’ll be excited we’re breaking scones together. | 他会很高兴我们能一起吃司康饼的 | 
| [32:04] | Oh, my goodness. We are– | 天啊 我们… | 
| [32:05] | We are so overdue for breakfast. | 我们早该一起吃早饭了 | 
| [32:07] | Ah, we are. I hear it’s a hellhole there. | 是啊 听说那里很糟糕 | 
| [32:09] | Uh, yeah, I wouldn’t say that. | 嗯 倒也不至于 | 
| [32:12] | It’s less annoying when he’s not there, correct? | 没有他在就没那么烦了吧 | 
| [32:14] | You just couldn’t wait to get started on me? | 你就是等不及吐槽我吗 | 
| [32:16] | And gosh, the room looks so much smaller from this screen. | 天啊 从屏幕这边看那房间小多了 | 
| [32:20] | Looking snazzy, sir. | 好时髦啊 长官 | 
| [32:22] | I see you serving a Casual Friday on a Thursday. | 这才周四 您就开始周五便装日的打扮了 | 
| [32:25] | Penelope, what do you have? | 佩内洛普 你查到什么了 | 
| [32:26] | Oh, yes. Luke filled me in | 是 卢克跟我说了 | 
| [32:28] | on the Chrissy Delaney of it all. | 柯丽茜·德雷尼的事 | 
| [32:30] | She appears to be a delight, but also a digital loner, | 她看上去很讨人喜欢 但在网上独来独往 | 
| [32:33] | and I do believe that this UnSub is the latter as well. | 我认为不明嫌犯也一样 | 
| [32:36] | He lacks the confidence to interact with people IRL, | 他没有自信在现实生活中跟人互动 | 
| [32:39] | so we’re looking for a storm cloud | 所以相对阳光的柯丽茜 | 
| [32:41] | to Chrissy’s sunshine. | 这人是片雷雨云 | 
| [32:42] | I think this UnSub is a he, | 我认为这名不明嫌犯是男人 | 
| [32:44] | and most def, he is late teens, | 而且肯定是二十左右 | 
| [32:47] | early 20s, tops. | 至多二十刚出头 | 
| [32:49] | No, the UnSub’s older, practiced. | 不 不明嫌犯要更年长老练些 | 
| [32:52] | Oh, uh, yeah, I thought you were gonna say that. | 我猜到你会这么说 | 
| [32:53] | Here’s what I know– aside from me, | 但我知道的是 除了我 | 
| [32:56] | no one born before the year 2000 has access to “SOAR.” | 2000年前出生的人是无法登陆安网的 | 
| [32:59] | Period. | 就是这样 | 
| [33:00] | Well, someone does, because here’s what I know– | 但有人做到了 因为我知道的是 | 
| [33:04] | whoever’s doing it has been at it a while. | 犯案的人有相当的经验 | 
| [33:06] | He’s in his 40s, at least. | 他至少40多了 | 
| [33:09] | Period. | 就是这样 | 
| [33:13] | You don’t know what it took me to dive in, | 你不知道我鼓起多大勇气才决定查案 | 
| [33:16] | and I want to help and I’m going to, | 我想帮忙 也会帮忙 | 
| [33:19] | but nobody talks to me like that anymore, | 但谁都不能再这么跟我说话了 | 
| [33:22] | especially not people I love, so bye. | 尤其是我爱的人 所以 再见 | 
| [33:29] | Dave. | 戴夫 | 
| [33:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [33:37] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [33:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [33:40] | I know we all said we would respect you decision. | 我知道我们都说会尊重你的决定 | 
| [33:43] | No, it’s not that. | 不是那个 | 
| [33:44] | How long has Dave been like this? | 戴夫那幅样子多久了 | 
| [33:45] | It’s hard to say. | 不好说 | 
| [33:46] | I mean, we haven’t been together much. | 我们好久没在一起了 | 
| [33:49] | Which means he’s doing it alone, | 所以就他一个人 | 
| [33:50] | which means he’s convinced himself | 所以他让自己相信 | 
| [33:51] | he doesn’t need anybody and he’s rejected the hive mind. | 他不需要别人 也不肯跟大家集思广益 | 
| [33:54] | Yeah, until he’s reminded that it works. | 对 除非让他记起这么做的好处 | 
| [33:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [33:58] | Namaste-namaste-namaste. | 安啦安啦 | 
| [34:01] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [34:03] | Why does Rossi think the UnSub is older? | 罗西为什么认为不明嫌犯要更年长些 | 
| [34:05] | Because of the sophistication. | 因为手法老练 | 
| [34:07] | Yeah, but all the tech points to younger. | 是 但技术方面指向了年轻人 | 
| [34:10] | He is trying to destroy any sense of safety. | 他想摧毁一切安全感 | 
| [34:12] | Exactly. | 是啊 | 
| [34:13] | And why would an UnSub want to ruin a family? | 这个不明嫌犯为什么要灭门 | 
| [34:17] | I mean, if he’s as young as we think he is, | 如果他像我们想的那么年轻 | 
| [34:21] | was he abandoned? | 他是被抛弃了吗 | 
| [34:23] | We need to dig into family-issue discussion boards. | 我们得翻翻家庭问题讨论区 | 
| [34:31] | You know that your office is still empty? | 你知道你的办公室还空着吗 | 
| [34:34] | You know, the four people that try to do your job, | 那四个试着接替你的人 | 
| [34:37] | they try to do it from home. | 是在家办公的 | 
| [34:39] | Have you ever met them? | 你见过他们吗 | 
| [34:40] | Never. | 从没有 | 
| [34:45] | – Do you know their names? – Sorta. | -你知道他们的名字吗 -算是吧 | 
| [34:47] | I mean, they’re just boxes on a screen. | 他们就是屏幕上的一个框框 | 
| [34:50] | Oh, that’s weird. | 好奇怪啊 | 
| [34:52] | Totally. | 是啊 | 
| [34:53] | Is it weird that I kind of love it? | 我喜欢这样会不会很奇怪 | 
| [34:56] | Define weird. | 什么叫奇怪 | 
| [35:13] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 | 
| [35:57] | Get out. | 下车 | 
| [36:25] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [36:27] | Yes. | 愿意 | 
| [36:30] | She said yes! | 她说她愿意 | 
| [36:44] | Dave. | 戴夫 | 
| [36:46] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 | 
| [36:50] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [36:54] | Gonna see the family for the holidays? | 假期要去见家人吗 | 
| [36:56] | Joy, Portia, grandkids? | 乔伊 波西亚 孙辈们 | 
| [37:00] | Maybe. | 可能吧 | 
| [37:01] | I think you should. | 你该去见见 | 
| [37:05] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 | 
| [37:07] | Gideon told me to make sure I didn’t go quiet, | 基甸对我说 我绝不能变得沉默 | 
| [37:13] | because it meant I stopped trusting my team. | 因为那代表我不再信任我的团队了 | 
| [37:15] | He told you that? | 他跟你说的 | 
| [37:16] | He said in the early days, | 他说早期 | 
| [37:18] | it was easy to fall into two modes– | 很容易发展成两种模式 | 
| [37:21] | silence and rage. | 沉默和愤怒 | 
| [37:24] | And you guys had to find a way to fill in the middle, | 你们要想办法填补中间部分 | 
| [37:29] | and you found that when you talked things through, | 你会发现 如果你把话说开 | 
| [37:32] | it made it easier to remember you weren’t alone. | 就更能记起你并不孤单 | 
| [37:36] | Well, that was my advice to him. | 那是我对他的劝诫 | 
| [37:40] | Well, then, I’m here to remind you of your advice. | 那我要提醒你记得自己的劝诫 | 
| [37:44] | This isn’t your burden alone to carry. | 你不用一个人担负这个重担 | 
| [37:53] | That’s so like you. | 你就是这样 | 
| [37:55] | You don’t even mention how Alvez stayed at HQ for me, | 你都不提埃尔维斯是为了我才待在总部 | 
| [38:01] | yet I still managed to lose my shit this morning. | 可我今早还是冲他发火了 | 
| [38:04] | Or how Tara and JJ have answered every call, | 而塔拉和小洁一次不落地 | 
| [38:08] | every consultation without fail, | 接听了所有会商 | 
| [38:11] | and how you have been covering for me. | 而你一直在替我打掩护 | 
| [38:14] | Why do I need to keep score | 我没必要记着这些 | 
| [38:16] | when you’ve been doing such a good job? | 你不是一直都记着吗 | 
| [38:21] | Dave. | 戴夫 | 
| [38:24] | When you lose someone the way you have, | 当有人像你那样失去了一个人 | 
| [38:27] | I know it might seem easier to ride the waves of grief alone, | 我知道一个人承担悲伤看似更轻松 | 
| [38:32] | but you’ve got to let us help, | 但你得让我们帮你 | 
| [38:35] | because this… | 因为这样… | 
| [38:38] | this isn’t working. | 你这样不行 | 
| [38:46] | You’re a better person than I am, Emily. | 你比我强 艾米莉 | 
| [38:52] | And I’m okay with that. | 这我不介意 | 
| [39:03] | We’ve been trying to profile a family annihilator | 我们一直在尝试根据过往经验做出 | 
| [39:06] | based on our past experience, but this guy isn’t textbook. | 灭门者的侧写 但这人并不典型 | 
| [39:10] | Both sets of parents were killed, | 两对父母都被杀害 | 
| [39:11] | but I’m wondering, what if they were collateral damage | 但会不会他们只是附带伤害 | 
| [39:15] | because his true targets were always the daughters? | 因为他从来都只是想要女儿 | 
| [39:19] | He’s not cooling off. Not relishing in the kill. | 他没有冷却期 也没为杀戮兴奋 | 
| [39:22] | Maybe it’s because… | 或许是因为 | 
| [39:24] | he just doesn’t enjoy it. | 他并不享受 | 
| [39:27] | What if murder is just a-a means to an end? | 如果杀人只是他为达到目的做出的手段呢 | 
| [39:30] | That speaks to an immature offender, like Penelope said. | 那就是不成熟的犯人了 像佩内洛普说的那样 | 
| [39:34] | Well, he might find the girls online, covet them, | 或许他在网上找到了这些女孩 觊觎她们 | 
| [39:37] | befriend them anonymously | 匿名跟她们结交 | 
| [39:38] | to see that they’re everything he’s craving. | 看看她们是不是像他渴求的那样 | 
| [39:40] | He uses that time to find things about their family. | 利用这段时间来了解她们的家庭 | 
| [39:43] | This is what bothers me. | 让我不安的是 | 
| [39:45] | The Westbrook murders were near the daughter’s bedroom. | 维斯布鲁克家的凶案很靠近女儿的卧室 | 
| [39:49] | She probably screamed, got the parents’ attention. | 她可能叫了起来 惊醒了父母 | 
| [39:51] | Dad grabbed the baseball bat from under his bed | 爸爸从床下拿出了棒球棒 | 
| [39:53] | and found the UnSub. | 找上了不明嫌犯 | 
| [39:55] | The UnSub fights the dad and improvises the kill. | 不明嫌犯跟爸爸打了起来 临时起意杀了人 | 
| [39:58] | Um, it’s rash, violent, disorganized. | 所以很冲动 暴力 毫无章法 | 
| [40:01] | He didn’t show up with the murder weapon. | 他并没带凶器去 | 
| [40:03] | But with the Delaney family, he learned from his mistakes. | 但在德雷尼家 他吸取了教训 | 
| [40:06] | He scrambled the security, killed the parents, | 他干扰了监控 杀了父母 | 
| [40:09] | then he went for his actual target, | 然后才去找他的真正目标 | 
| [40:11] | the only thing that truly matters– Chrissy. | 唯一重要的东西 柯丽茜 | 
| [40:14] | It’s almost like he– he read a manual on how to do it. | 他就好像是读了一本如何操作的手册 | 
| [40:18] | We need to find someone on “SOAR” | 我们得查到安网上 | 
| [40:20] | who spoke to both Chrissy Delaney and Jessie Westbrook. | 谁跟柯丽茜·德雷尼和杰西·维斯布鲁克都说过话 | 
| [40:23] | Respectfully, way ahead of you, sir. | 恕我直言 我早想到了 先生 | 
| [40:24] | We’ve been digging into family-issue boards. | 我们一直在翻家庭问题讨论区 | 
| [40:27] | Eh, Jessie and Chrissy never connected directly. | 杰西和柯丽茜并没有任何直接联系 | 
| [40:30] | However, Luke, in a rare stroke of genius, | 但卢克罕见地聪明了一回 | 
| [40:32] | recognized some communication on both accounts | 发现两人账户都曾跟一个 | 
| [40:35] | with someone looking to find his birth family. | 在寻找亲生父母的人有对话 | 
| [40:38] | Username RJ2003 and 2003RJ, respectively. | 用户名分别是RJ2003和2003RJ | 
| [40:42] | Both Chrissy and Jessie encouraged him to do it. | 柯丽茜和杰西都鼓励他去找 | 
| [40:44] | He was born on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, | 他出生于马里兰州东岸 | 
| [40:45] | but says he doesn’t remember anything about his family. | 但他说他不记得任何关于家人的事了 | 
| [40:48] | There’s a lot of farmland across the bridge. | 桥那边有大片农田 | 
| [40:50] | Uh, it’s a good place to disappear. | 是个销声匿迹的好去处 | 
| [40:52] | He doesn’t mention any landmarks. | 他并没提到任何地标 | 
| [40:54] | Nope. Just pine trees, cornfields, and a creek. | 是啊 只有松鼠 玉米田和小溪 | 
| [40:57] | So he’s probably been staying there, | 那他可能一直在待在那里 | 
| [40:58] | and if he’s taken Chrissy, it must be remote enough | 如果他带走了柯丽茜 那里肯定足够偏僻 | 
| [41:01] | that no one’s seen her face all over the news. | 以至于没人看到新闻对她铺天盖地的报道 | 
| [41:04] | It still feels good when I find a thing. | 有发现的感觉还是那么好 | 
| [41:06] | Two dozen acres were taken over by the state 15 years ago. | 有24英亩田地15年前被州政府接管 | 
| [41:10] | The owners ODed on oxy. | 农场主都服用奥施康定过量而死 | 
| [41:12] | Four-year-old Rory James Gilcrest | 只有四岁大的罗伊·詹姆斯·基尔克莱斯特 | 
| [41:14] | was the only survivor, hence the name “RJ.” | 活了下来 所以他叫RJ | 
| [41:15] | Bounced around foster homes. He was in juvie. | 他辗转于寄养家庭 进过少管所 | 
| [41:18] | Records are sealed, but he’s out now. | 记录已封存 但他现在出来了 | 
| [41:19] | So he’s hardened and a definite loner, | 所以他更强大了 绝对是个孤狼 | 
| [41:21] | and he’s 19. | 今年19岁 | 
| [41:23] | So he doesn’t have any family, | 他没有家人 | 
| [41:25] | but he needs to find a place to disappear. | 但需要个地方躲起来 | 
| [41:27] | Couple dozen acres would do it. | 二十几英亩够躲了 | 
| [41:29] | Luke, meet us on-site. | 卢克 去现场碰面 | 
| [41:31] | Thank you, Penelope. | 谢谢 佩内洛普 | 
| [41:32] | Let’s move. | 我们走 | 
| [41:34] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 | 
| [41:36] | You owe me lunch and no talk of awful things. | 你欠我一顿午饭 不许提可怕的事 | 
| [41:42] | How far do you think we could get with this? | 你觉得凭这些我们能走多远 | 
| [41:44] | Think we could make it to California? | 能到加州吗 | 
| [41:48] | That’s where you want to live, right? | 你想住在那里 不是吗 | 
| [41:56] | RJ RJ. | |
| [41:59] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [42:02] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [42:09] | I never told you where I lived. | 我没跟你说过我住在哪 | 
| [42:11] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用说 | 
| [42:13] | When I want something, I take it. | 我想要什么 就会争取到 | 
| [42:17] | That’s what happens when you can’t count on anyone else. | 因为别人都靠不住 | 
| [42:21] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 | 
| [42:24] | It gets lonely, you know? | 这样很孤单 | 
| [42:27] | And you were always so kind to me online. | 你在网上一向对我很好 | 
| [42:31] | You changed everything. | 你改变了一切 | 
| [42:33] | So I thought instead of, you know, | 我就想 与其 | 
| [42:37] | ending it all, that we could be friends. | 一了百了 我们不如做朋友 | 
| [42:40] | We could have an adventure. | 我们可以去冒险 | 
| [42:42] | You said you wanted to get out of here, | 你说你想逃离的 | 
| [42:45] | that your parents wouldn’t let you, | 还说你父母不许 | 
| [42:47] | that they were controlling. | 他们控制欲很强 | 
| [42:48] | You never would have made it to California with them around. | 只要他们在 你就去不了加州 | 
| [42:51] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是… | 
| [42:52] | I didn’t want you to hurt them. | 我没想让你伤害他们 | 
| [43:01] | Did you already hurt them? | 你已经伤害他们了吗 | 
| [43:03] | Calm down. I-I am trying to be nice. | 冷静 我是在示好 | 
| [43:06] | Did you? Did you hurt them?! | 你伤害他们了吗 | 
| [43:07] | It’ll be hard at first not being with your parents. But… | 不跟父母在一起 起初会很难 | 
| [43:13] | you’ll get used to it. I did. | 但你会习惯的 就像我那样 | 
| [43:15] | It’s just us now. | 现在只剩我们了 | 
| [43:17] | Chrissy, stop! | 柯丽茜 停下 | 
| [43:40] | Shots fired! | 有枪声 | 
| [43:50] | Chrissy, drop the gun. | 柯丽茜 放下枪 | 
| [43:53] | Chrissy, drop the gun. | 柯丽茜 放下枪 | 
| [44:04] | All right, hold your fire, hold your fire! | 好了 别开枪 | 
| [44:07] | He– He killed my family. | 他杀了我的家人 | 
| [44:11] | It’s all my fault. | 都怪我 | 
| [44:13] | Chrissy, put it down. | 柯丽茜 放下枪 | 
| [44:15] | Your little brother is alive, | 你弟弟还活着 | 
| [44:16] | and your grandmother is so worried. | 你外婆很担心你 | 
| [44:19] | I did this. | 是我干的 | 
| [44:22] | I said I needed space, and he killed my family. | 我说我需要空间 他就杀了我家人 | 
| [44:24] | It’s all my fault! Chrissy! | 都怪我 柯丽茜 | 
| [44:25] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 | 
| [44:27] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [44:29] | Focus on my voice. | 听我说话 | 
| [44:33] | None of this is your fault, okay? | 这不能怪你 好吗 | 
| [44:37] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [44:38] | Right now, you can make a choice. | 你现在可以选择 | 
| [44:41] | – No. – You have to choose to fight. | -不 -你得选择坚持 | 
| [44:43] | You have to want to survive. | 你得想活下去 | 
| [44:45] | Listen, I can’t promise it’s gonna be okay, | 我不能保证一切都会没事 | 
| [44:49] | but it’s been almost a year | 但我妻子克里斯朵 | 
| [44:52] | since my wife, Krystall, died, | 过世要一年了 | 
| [44:55] | and it still hurts like hell. | 我还是非常痛苦 | 
| [44:59] | It’s the little things they don’t tell you. | 是那些消失的小叮咛 | 
| [45:02] | The quiet in the house. | 是房子里的寂静 | 
| [45:04] | I can’t stand it. | 让我无法忍受 | 
| [45:06] | But in that quiet, I’m reminded of her. | 但这寂静让我想到了她 | 
| [45:11] | Now, after she was gone, | 她过世后 | 
| [45:14] | I stopped seeing everything good in the world, | 我再也看不到这世界的美好 | 
| [45:16] | but then I realized when Krystall died, | 然后我意识到克里斯朵死了的时候 | 
| [45:21] | I died a little bit, too. | 我的一部分也随她而去 | 
| [45:24] | But that’s not how we honor those we love. | 但我们不能这样缅怀我们爱的人 | 
| [45:29] | That’s not what your parents would want. | 你父母也不会希望如此 | 
| [45:32] | They’d want you to live. | 他们会希望你活下去 | 
| [45:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [45:46] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [45:49] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [46:05] | Chrissy’s gonna need a lot of help managing that trauma. | 柯丽茜会需要人帮她应对创伤 | 
| [46:09] | Losing her parents | 失去父母 | 
| [46:10] | and killing someone in self-defense | 为了自卫杀人 | 
| [46:12] | is bound to leave some emotional scars. | 肯定会留下心理阴影 | 
| [46:15] | Ballistics says Rory Gilcrest shot himself. | 弹道报告显示 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特是自尽 | 
| [46:19] | We didn’t profile he was suicidal. | 我们的侧写并没认为他有自杀倾向 | 
| [46:27] | Look at this stuff. It looks dated. | 看看这些东西 都很旧了 | 
| [46:30] | And it’s caked in mud, | 外面还有一层泥 | 
| [46:31] | like it was buried. | 像是埋起来过 | 
| [46:33] | It’s sophisticated for a 19-year-old kid. | 对19岁的孩子来说 这也太复杂了 | 
| [46:36] | He wouldn’t think of this all by himself. | 他不会是自己想出来的 | 
| [46:38] | You said it earlier. | 你之前就说了 | 
| [46:39] | I mean, it’s like a how-to manual. | 就像是有如何操作手册 | 
| [46:47] | How many of those footlockers were in there. | 里面有多少军用提箱 | 
| [46:49] | Just the one Haeberlin. | 就一个贺柏林的 | 
| [46:51] | It’s pressurized, waterproof, | 密封 防水 | 
| [46:53] | bomb-proof, you name it. | 防弹 应有尽有 | 
| [46:56] | But first, the search for a missing teen is over. | 先说一则好消息 失踪少女搜寻结束 | 
| [46:59] | Chrissy Delaney was found… | 柯丽茜·德雷尼已被找到 | 
| [47:00] | – That’s your team, right? – …unharmed, | -那是你的队友吧 -未受伤害 | 
| [47:02] | – having been abducted following the murder of her parents… – Sure is. | -她父母被杀后 自己也遭绑架 -是的 | 
| [47:05] | …which was believed to be connected | 据信此事跟弗吉尼亚州 | 
| [47:06] | to a killing of family in Alexandria, Virginia. | 亚历山大市的一宗凶案有关 | 
| [47:10] | The FBI confirmed both family murders were committed | 联调局已证实 两宗灭门案都是由 | 
| [47:12] | by the same 19-year-old offender… | 同一名19岁犯人犯下 | 
| [47:15] | You see that? Another Haeberlin. | 你看到了吗 又是一个贺柏林提箱 | 
| [47:39] | 特别督查探员露易丝 眼熟吗(附三张照片) | |
| [47:48] | Holy shit. | 我去 | 
| [47:56] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [47:57] | Look, what are the chances we have identical footlockers | 在东西两岸都发现一样的军用提箱 | 
| [47:59] | on opposite coasts? | 是有多巧 | 
| [48:01] | I would have bet the farm I was chasing | 我本来认定不明嫌犯 | 
| [48:02] | a 40-something UnSub with experience. | 是个40多岁很有经验的人 | 
| [48:04] | Maybe the 19-year-old is getting help | 或许19岁的那位 | 
| [48:07] | from the 40-something with experience. | 是受了40岁那位的指点 | 
| [48:09] | We’ve got to get that shipping container | 我们得把集装箱 | 
| [48:10] | transferred to Quantico, right? | 送回匡提科 | 
| [48:11] | We need all eyes on this. | 我们需要所有人都来 | 
| [48:17] | Expect light showers Monday morning | 周一晚预计有小雨 | 
| [48:19] | with 10-mile-an-hour winds coming in from the northeast. | 东北风风速10英里 | 
| [48:22] | Up next, it’s sports, but first, | 接下来是体育新闻 但首先 | 
| [48:24] | it’s news at the top of the hour. | 播报整点新闻 | 
| [48:26] | In rural Washington, the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit | 联调局行为分析组在华盛顿州郊区 | 
| [48:30] | unearthed what can only be described as a burial site, | 发现了一个埋尸点 | 
| [48:33] | while on the east coast, | 而在东海岸 | 
| [48:35] | they rescued the missing teenager from Montgomery County, Maryland. | 他们营救了一位来自马里兰州蒙哥马利县的失踪青少年 | 
| [48:38] | She was abducted by the now-deceased | 她被现已死去的19岁 | 
| [48:40] | 19-year-old Rory Gilcrest. | 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特绑架 | 
| [48:43] | Gilcrest is suspected to be responsible for the murder | 基尔克莱斯特被怀疑杀害了 | 
| [48:45] | of the abducted teen’s parents | 遭绑架少女的父母 | 
| [48:47] | as well as the brutal killing of a family | 还残忍地杀害了弗吉尼亚 | 
| [48:50] | in Alexandria, Virginia. | 亚历山大市的一家 | 
| [48:52] | “The witching hour was a special moment in the middle of the night | “子夜是午夜时分的特别时刻 | 
| [48:56] | when every child and every grown-up was in a deep, deep sleep, | 所有孩子和大人都已深深入眠 | 
| [49:02] | and all the dark things came out from hiding | 黑暗的生灵不再躲藏 冒出头来 | 
| [49:05] | and had the world all to themselves.” | 这世界只属于他们” | 
| [49:09] | Roald Dahl. | 罗尔德·达尔 |