| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | I know my own rules. | 我知道我自己的规矩 | 
| [00:06] | Your rules? My rules. | 你的规矩 是我的规矩 | 
| [00:08] | Don’t you ever forget that. | 你永远别忘了 | 
| [00:10] | How can I? | 我怎么忘得了 | 
| [00:13] | We are pursuing the leader | 我们正在追捕 | 
| [00:14] | of a network of serial killers. | 一个连环杀手网络的头目 | 
| [00:17] | That’s your sister. | 这是你姐姐 | 
| [00:18] | She went missing 15 years ago. | 她15年前失踪了 | 
| [00:20] | You didn’t join that network, you infiltrated it. | 你并非加入了那个杀人网络 你是渗入其中 | 
| [00:22] | I know that you don’t remember what happened | 我知道你不记得艾莉森失踪那晚 | 
| [00:25] | the night Alison went missing. | 发生了什么 | 
| [00:26] | I know that all the important details are, like, in this fog. | 我知道所有重要细节都一片模糊 | 
| [00:29] | What if I could lift that fog? | 如果我能让它不模糊呢 | 
| [00:30] | I want you to picture your sister’s face. | 请你在脑中想象你姐姐的面容 | 
| [00:32] | Go back to the last time you saw her. | 回到最后一次见到她的时候 | 
| [00:34] | Tyler. | 泰勒 | 
| [00:36] | Tyler! | 泰勒 | 
| [00:37] | Next time, | 下一次 | 
| [00:38] | you tell me if your brother’s going to be here. | 提前告诉我你弟要来 | 
| [00:39] | Alright. What’s wrong with you? | 好吧 你怎么回事 | 
| [00:43] | He was right there. But I couldn’t see him. | 他就在那 但我看不见他 | 
| [00:44] | – I couldn’t see his face. – Her boyfriend, Lee? | -我看不到他的脸 -她男朋友 李吗 | 
| [00:46] | Yes. He’s the one you’re looking for. | 是的 他就是你们要找的人 | 
| [00:49] | He’s Sicarius? | 他就是刺客 | 
| [00:51] | You and Rebecca? You’re so a thing. | 你和瑞贝卡 你可真是尤物 | 
| [00:54] | It is my first time being this happy. | 这是我第一次这么开心 | 
| [00:56] | Do what I tell you, Benjamin. | 那就照我说的做 本杰明 | 
| [00:57] | The rules are there for a reason. | 这些规则都是有道理的 | 
| [00:58] | Follow them, and you won’t have to put a gun to your head. | 遵守这些规矩 就不用朝自己脑袋开枪了 | 
| [01:01] | He calls 911. I come running. | 他求救 我赶来帮忙 | 
| [01:04] | Benjamin Reeves just confessed | 本杰明·里弗斯刚刚认下了 | 
| [01:06] | to multiple murders around the country. | 全国各地的多起谋杀案 | 
| [01:08] | Carmen Gomez from 2007. | 2007年的卡门·戈麦斯 | 
| [01:09] | John Harris, Kalen Jones. Should I keep going? | 约翰·哈里斯 凯伦·琼斯 要我继续吗 | 
| [01:13] | He’s naming names from the Sicarius shipping container. | 他说的都是刺客集装箱案的受害者 | 
| [01:16] | None of those names are public knowledge. | 这些名字都不为公众所知 | 
| [01:18] | You want to impress me, tell me something I don’t know. | 你想打动我 就说些我不知道的 | 
| [01:20] | Whitfield County, Georgia. | 佐治亚州 惠特菲尔德县 | 
| [01:22] | What’s out there? | 那里有什么 | 
| [01:23] | More buried treasure. | 埋藏了更多宝藏 | 
| [01:24] | Looks like a storm cellar. | 看起来像个防风地窖 | 
| [01:26] | We’re going in. | 我们进去了 | 
| [01:29] | It’s just like the other shipping container. | 和之前那个集装箱一样 | 
| [01:32] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 | 
| [01:33] | Get out of there now! | 快出来 | 
| [01:34] | JJ, it’s a bomb! Run! | 小洁 是炸弹 快走 | 
| [01:36] | – Oh, my God. – Run! | -天 -快跑 | 
| [01:40] | Luke? JJ? Come in. | 卢克 小洁 回话 | 
| [01:43] | Oh, no. | 不要 | 
| [02:04] | – What was that? – It was an explosion. | -刚刚怎么回事 -是爆炸 | 
| [02:06] | Communications are scrambled. | 通讯被干扰了 | 
| [02:07] | – Has backup arrive? – Power’s been knocked out. | -支援到了吗 -电力中断了 | 
| [02:09] | That means towers are probably down. | 那么电力塔可能都炸毁了 | 
| [02:10] | Comms might be out, | 通讯虽然中断了 | 
| [02:11] | but they still have on those body cameras. | 但他们还有随身摄像头呢 | 
| [02:13] | That isn’t connected to any GPS, but — | 随身摄像头没有连定位 但是 | 
| [02:15] | but if I can reestablish the uplink… | 但如果我可以重新建立链接 | 
| [02:29] | One of the cameras is online. | 有一个摄像头上线了 | 
| [02:49] | There’s JJ. | 那是小洁 | 
| [02:51] | Where’s Luke? | 卢克在哪 | 
| [02:52] | I take back every mean thing I ever said. | 我收回我说过的每一句刻薄话 | 
| [02:55] | Please let him be okay. | 请让他没事吧 | 
| [03:01] | We need to get to Georgia now. | 我们得马上去佐治亚州 | 
| [03:03] | I can dispatch the Atlanta division. | 我可以派出亚特兰大分局的人 | 
| [03:05] | Douglas, it’s time. | 道格拉斯 是时候了 | 
| [03:14] | JJ’s back online. | 小洁上线了 | 
| [03:15] | She’s still looking for Luke. | 她还在找卢克 | 
| [03:17] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就去 | 
| [03:19] | Driving or…? | 开车吗 | 
| [03:22] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 | 
| [03:24] | Return it filled up, and not just with fuel. | 回来时要满满的 不止是油箱 | 
| [03:26] | Bring them home, Emily. | 带他们回家 艾米莉 | 
| [03:28] | We will. Wheels up. | 当然 准备起飞 | 
| [04:09] | Luke! | 卢克 | 
| [04:11] | Luke! Come on. Luke. Luke. | 卢克 起来 卢克 卢克 | 
| [04:13] | Wake up. | 醒醒 | 
| [04:15] | Wake up. | 醒醒 | 
| [04:16] | Agent down! | 有探员受伤 | 
| [04:17] | We need help! | 我们需要救援 | 
| [04:23] | “People who believe that they are strong-willed | “那些相信自己意志坚强 | 
| [04:25] | and the masters of their destiny | 能够掌握命运的人 | 
| [04:27] | can only continue to believe this | 为了继续坚持信念 | 
| [04:29] | by becoming specialists in self-deception” — | 只能成为自欺欺人的专家” | 
| [04:32] | James Baldwin. | 詹姆斯·鲍德温 | 
| [04:34] | It’s Sydney. Leave me a message. | 我是希德妮 请给我留言 | 
| [04:36] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [04:38] | I know you’re asleep. | 我知道你睡了 | 
| [04:40] | Turns out this job is a little more complicated | 这次的活儿有点复杂 | 
| [04:42] | than anyone anticipated. | 超过了大家的想象 | 
| [04:44] | So I’m gonna have to stay out here a couple more days. | 我只能再在这里再待几天了 | 
| [04:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [04:50] | But… | 但是 | 
| [04:52] | Cameron says there’s a big Christmas bonus in it for me, | 卡梅隆说我能拿到一大笔圣诞奖金 | 
| [04:55] | so there’s that. | 所以至少有这个 | 
| [04:59] | Anyway, I love you. | 不说了 我爱你 | 
| [05:02] | I miss you. | 我想你 | 
| [05:05] | Give my love to the girls. | 代我向孩子们问好 | 
| [06:01] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [06:01] | Let me out! | 放我出去 | 
| [06:12] | Open the door! | 开门 | 
| [06:29] | We need to come to an understanding. | 我们得达成谅解 | 
| [06:38] | Now, I know how your parents looked at me, | 我知道你父母怎么看待我 | 
| [06:43] | but I’m smart. | 但我很聪明 | 
| [06:49] | I read. | 我读书 | 
| [06:52] | In fact, just the other day, | 事实上 就前两天 | 
| [06:55] | I read about these experiments on dogs | 我还读到了一篇关于狗的实验 | 
| [06:59] | where they would shock them in their pens. | 他们在狗圈里电击狗 | 
| [07:02] | Ooh, the dogs hated it. | 狗可不喜欢那样了 | 
| [07:05] | They’d jump. | 它们跳 | 
| [07:07] | They’d howl. | 它们嚎 | 
| [07:10] | But then, they just gave up. | 但后来 它们放弃了 | 
| [07:14] | That’s called learned helplessness. | 这叫习得性无助 | 
| [07:18] | Your mommy and daddy are dead. | 你妈妈和爸爸都死了 | 
| [07:22] | And you heard the judge. | 你听到法官说了 | 
| [07:25] | You’re either state raised, | 你要么由州里养大 | 
| [07:27] | or as your only living relative, | 要么作为你唯一在世的亲属 | 
| [07:31] | I’d get you. | 我来抚养你 | 
| [07:34] | And around here, | 在这里 | 
| [07:37] | I got rules. | 我有规矩 | 
| [07:40] | So, you gonna be a good boy? | 你能不能乖乖的 | 
| [07:47] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [07:50] | Eat up. | 吃吧 | 
| [08:19] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [08:20] | How you doing, kids? | 你们怎么样了 | 
| [08:22] | We’re ready to catch this son of a bitch. | 我们想抓住这混蛋 | 
| [08:24] | The locals said the accelerant was gasoline. | 本地警方说助燃剂是汽油 | 
| [08:27] | I mean, this guy really wanted a show. | 这人是想闹大 | 
| [08:28] | You guys are lucky to be alive. | 你们能活下来真幸运 | 
| [08:29] | Luck had nothing to do with it. | 跟幸运无关 | 
| [08:31] | He called twice. | 他打来两次 | 
| [08:33] | He was warning us to get out of there. | 他警告我们离开那里 | 
| [08:35] | So killing federal agents is too bold, even for him. | 这么说杀害联邦探员 就算对他来说也太大胆了 | 
| [08:38] | He doesn’t wanna wage a full-on war against us. | 他并不想跟我们全面开战 | 
| [08:42] | Listen, if Sicarius let JJ and Alvez rush out, | 听着 如果刺客让小洁和埃尔维斯跑出来 | 
| [08:45] | then he timed it perfectly. | 那他把时间掐得刚好 | 
| [08:46] | – And, look, that means he’s — – Close by. | -那么他就… -在附近 | 
| [08:49] | We need to fan out, cover as much ground as possible. | 我们得散开 覆盖搜索尽可能多的地方 | 
| [08:53] | The suspect may still be in the area. | 嫌疑人可能还在这一带 | 
| [09:27] | Sicarius staged this. | 这是刺客布置好的 | 
| [09:29] | Benjamin Reeves wasn’t suicidal, | 本杰明·里弗斯才没有自杀倾向 | 
| [09:30] | and he definitely wasn’t smart enough to pull this off. | 他更没这个脑子搞这么一出 | 
| [09:33] | But he was a perfect patsy. | 但他是个完美替罪羊 | 
| [09:35] | You think Sicarius will go back underground? | 你觉得刺客会再次潜伏吗 | 
| [09:37] | He’s gonna tie off loose ends like this one, | 他会像这样收拾好残局 | 
| [09:40] | and then he’s gonna lie low. | 然后保持低调 | 
| [09:42] | Dave, what are you thinking? | 戴夫 你觉得呢 | 
| [09:44] | This is where he kept his buried treasure. | 这是他存放埋藏宝藏的地方 | 
| [09:47] | But he destroyed it like that. | 但他却这样毁了它 | 
| [09:48] | Like it was nothing. | 就好像它不算什么 | 
| [09:51] | Souvenirs, trophies — he blew them all up | 纪念品 战利品 他都给炸飞了 | 
| [09:54] | because he knew it would get him caught. | 因为他知道那会害他被抓 | 
| [09:57] | The discipline to do that — | 如此的纪律性 | 
| [09:59] | somebody or something made this guy very good. | 有人或有什么事让他变得很厉害 | 
| [10:04] | We figure that out, we catch him. | 我们搞清是什么 就能抓到他 | 
| [10:33] | Hey, turn that off. | 关掉那个 | 
| [10:40] | You know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗 | 
| [10:42] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [10:44] | What’d you see on our way out here? | 我们出去时你看到什么了 | 
| [10:47] | Nothing. | 什么都没看到 | 
| [10:48] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [10:50] | No road signs, no mile markers. | 没有路牌 没有里程路标 | 
| [10:55] | That’s why I picked this place. | 所以我选了这地方 | 
| [10:58] | I know precisely where we are. | 我很清楚我们在哪 | 
| [11:03] | I know how long it takes to get here. | 我知道到这里需要多久 | 
| [11:06] | I know how many cars we passed headed in the same direction, | 我知道过去了多少辆跟我们同方向的车 | 
| [11:09] | and I know when those cars stop being as frequent. | 我也知道什么时候那些车不怎么来了 | 
| [11:12] | Get your ass up. | 起来 | 
| [11:25] | Grab me one of them buckets. | 给我拿个桶来 | 
| [11:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [11:34] | Lye. | 碱 | 
| [11:36] | It’s used for soaps and candles, but it’s got other uses. | 用来制作肥皂和蜡烛 但也有其他用途 | 
| [11:42] | Who was he? | 他是什么人 | 
| [11:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [11:48] | But I know his type. | 但我知道他是什么类型 | 
| [12:23] | Prentiss. | 潘提斯 | 
| [12:24] | We have a situation back here. | 我们这里有情况 | 
| [12:25] | I am too busy for politics. | 我没时间处理政治问题 | 
| [12:27] | Emily, Benjamin Reeves murdered a sitting US Senator, | 艾米莉 本杰明·里弗斯杀害了一位在任美国参议员 | 
| [12:30] | do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [12:31] | The DOJ needs Reeves to be Sicarius | 司法部需要里弗斯就是刺客 | 
| [12:33] | because if he isn’t and this case is still open, | 因为如果他不是 这案子还没完事 | 
| [12:36] | and the Bureau allowed a major political assassination | 那就是局里让一起重大政治刺杀案 | 
| [12:38] | to occur on our watch — | 发生在我们眼皮底下 | 
| [12:39] | What are you trying to say? | 你什么意思 | 
| [12:41] | I-I’m not gonna shut down this investigation. | 我不会停止调查的 | 
| [12:44] | The Attorney General is going to shut you down. | 司法部长会让你停止 | 
| [12:46] | She can’t. Sicarius is still at large. | 她不能 刺客还在逃呢 | 
| [12:48] | Can you prove that? | 你能证明吗 | 
| [12:50] | Look, if you can give me something, anything, | 听着 如果你能拿出任何证据 | 
| [12:52] | to prove that Reeves is not Sicarius, | 证明里弗斯不是刺客 | 
| [12:56] | then you and I will make the case to the Attorney General. | 那你和我就去向司法部长说明 | 
| [13:01] | We’ll find something. | 我们会找到证据的 | 
| [13:02] | I don’t know how, but we will find it. | 我不知道怎么能做到 但我们能做到 | 
| [13:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [13:47] | I-I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [13:56] | Still smells new. | 还是崭新的气味 | 
| [13:58] | Nice job getting our wings back. | 能拿回我们的飞机真不错 | 
| [14:00] | Did you have to, uh, arm wrestle Bailey? | 你跟贝利好一顿掰扯来着吗 | 
| [14:02] | Believe it or not, Bailey is not the problem — | 相信我 问题不在于贝利 | 
| [14:04] | politics are. | 而是政治 | 
| [14:05] | And we now have one shot to keep the Sicarius case open. | 我们现在只有一个让刺客案继续查下去的机会 | 
| [14:08] | So what have we got? | 我们掌握了什么 | 
| [14:09] | Okay, a half-dozen stalker photos | 好吧 六张跟踪照片 | 
| [14:12] | survived the explosion inside a Haeberlein case. | 在一只箱子里躲过了爆炸冲击 | 
| [14:15] | But one photo in particular stands out. | 但一张照片格外引人注目 | 
| [14:17] | Her name is Maria Jones. | 她叫玛莉娅·琼斯 | 
| [14:20] | Now, her DNA was not recovered inside the shipping container. | 她的DNA并没在集装箱内被发现 | 
| [14:22] | Penelope had to identify her using facial recognition | 佩内洛普只得用面部识别软件确认了她的身份 | 
| [14:25] | because her body was found over 20 years ago | 因为她的尸体是20多年前被发现的 | 
| [14:28] | outside Raleigh, North Carolina. | 地点是北卡罗莱纳州罗利城外 | 
| [14:30] | Okay, her boyfriend, Silvio Herrera, | 她男友西尔维奥·赫雷拉 | 
| [14:32] | was convicted of killing her. | 因杀害她被定罪 | 
| [14:34] | Yeah, he confessed to doing it. | 对 他也认罪了 | 
| [14:36] | He’s now sitting on death row. | 现在在等待死刑 | 
| [14:38] | Then, I mean, why would Maria’s photo be in Sicarius’ container? | 玛莉娅的照片怎么会在刺客的集装箱里 | 
| [14:41] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不会只是巧合 | 
| [14:43] | I mean, look at this bank clock here. | 你们看银行的时钟 | 
| [14:45] | It says 1:43, right? | 显示凌晨1点43分 对吧 | 
| [14:48] | But prosecutors claim that Maria was abducted before midnight. | 但检察官声称玛莉娅是在午夜前被掳走的 | 
| [14:51] | Maybe Maria was an early victim, | 也许玛莉娅是早期被害人 | 
| [14:54] | before Sicarius refined his methodology. | 那时刺客还没完善他的一套方法 | 
| [14:56] | Before he committed to “No body, no crime.” | 还没坚决主张”没有尸体就没有犯罪” | 
| [14:59] | Before he buried the shipping containers. | 还没把集装箱埋起来 | 
| [15:02] | Okay, so if that’s true, then somehow, | 如果真是这样 那他肯定设法 | 
| [15:03] | he persuaded Silvio to confess. | 说服了西尔维奥认罪 | 
| [15:06] | The guy’s a master manipulator, but, I mean, | 那家伙固然是操纵人心大师 但是 | 
| [15:08] | that would be one hell of a hold on Herrera’s psyche. | 他肯定是牢牢抓住了赫雷拉的心理 | 
| [15:12] | Especially considering that his death row sentence | 尤其是考虑到他的死刑 | 
| [15:15] | – wasn’t guaranteed. – Not anymore. | -未必会被执行 -现在不是了 | 
| [15:17] | North Carolina just ended their pandemic moratorium. | 北卡罗来纳州刚结束了疫情导致的暂缓行刑 | 
| [15:20] | Silvio Herrera is scheduled to be executed in 48 hours. | 西尔维奥·赫雷拉预计在48小时内被处死刑 | 
| [15:24] | I can assert the BAU’s prerogative | 我可以利用行为分析组的特权 | 
| [15:25] | to interview death row inmates, | 讯问死囚犯 | 
| [15:27] | have him transferred to Quantico. | 将他转移到匡提科 | 
| [15:28] | Luke, Tara, you’ll take point. | 卢克 塔拉 你们负责审问他 | 
| [15:30] | Got it. | 好的 | 
| [15:41] | Hey. Uh, there is a signature | 公诉人档案里 | 
| [15:45] | in the prosecutor’s filing — R. Wilson. | 有个签名是瑞·威尔逊 | 
| [15:49] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [15:50] | I saw that, too. | 我也看见了 | 
| [15:53] | It’s not Rebecca, is it? | 不会是瑞贝卡吧 | 
| [15:56] | That is the case that launched her career. | 她正是凭借此案开启职业生涯的 | 
| [16:01] | I’ll join Luke in the interview. | 我和卢克去讯问吧 | 
| [16:03] | No, no. It’s fine. I-I can do it. | 不 没事 我能行 | 
| [16:06] | I know, but I don’t think you should. | 我知道 但你不该这么做 | 
| [16:08] | You’ll observe. I’ll be in the room. | 你负责观察 我进审问室 | 
| [16:30] | Am I being released? | 我被释放了吗 | 
| [16:31] | It’s amazing what cooperating will get you. | 配合调查会给你带来意想不到的结果 | 
| [16:33] | And no charges are gonna be filed. | 也不会对你提出任何指控 | 
| [16:36] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 | 
| [16:38] | What about Sicarius? | 那刺客呢 | 
| [16:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:43] | Uh, we hit a wall, and I’m not sure | 我们碰壁了 不知道 | 
| [16:44] | if we’re gonna climb over it or smash through it. | 是要翻越它还是砸开它 | 
| [16:52] | What does “Huh” mean? | 你这反应是什么意思 | 
| [16:52] | Does “Huh” mean you’re going to go home and rest? | 代表你准备回家休息吗 | 
| [16:54] | ‘Cause that is a good move. | 那可是不错的选择 | 
| [16:56] | You’re being eerily silent right now, Tyler, | 你现在安静得可怕 泰勒 | 
| [16:58] | and I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 | 
| [16:59] | Actually, you shouldn’t be alone. | 其实你不该一个人待着 | 
| [17:01] | You just found out about your sister | 你刚得知你姐姐的事 | 
| [17:02] | and I’m concerned you might not make the best choices. | 我担心你会做出不明智的举动 | 
| [17:04] | Thank you, Penelope. | 谢谢你 佩内洛普 | 
| [17:06] | For everything. | 你为我做了很多 | 
| [17:08] | Y– | 不… | 
| [17:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [17:18] | Oh. Oh. Those faces! | 瞧瞧谁回来了 | 
| [17:22] | My heart! | 吓死我了 | 
| [17:23] | Thank you, universe, for bringing them back. | 感谢老天让他们平安归来 | 
| [17:26] | Even Luke. | 包括卢克 | 
| [17:28] | Ooh, I love this. | 我好喜欢抱着你们 | 
| [17:36] | Silvio, I’m Emily Prentiss. | 西尔维奥 我是艾米莉·潘提斯 | 
| [17:38] | This is Luke Alvez. | 这是卢克·埃尔维斯 | 
| [17:40] | We work for the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit, | 我们是联调局行为分析组的 | 
| [17:42] | and we’d like to ask you some questions if we may. | 想问你几个问题 | 
| [17:48] | Do you recognize this photo? | 你认得这张照片吗 | 
| [17:56] | No. | 不 | 
| [18:00] | Do you recognize the person in the photo? | 你认得照片里的人吗 | 
| [18:02] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [18:04] | It’s Maria. | 这是玛莉娅 | 
| [18:05] | Do you notice anything about the photo? | 这张照片你有没有发现什么异常 | 
| [18:08] | Should I? | 我该发现吗 | 
| [18:10] | It was taken the night she died | 这是在她去世那晚拍下的 | 
| [18:12] | after the police said that you abducted her. | 就在警方说你绑架了她之后 | 
| [18:14] | We found it among the possessions of a serial killer | 我们是在一个连环杀手的所有物里发现的 | 
| [18:17] | that’s been operating for a long time. | 此人已作案多年 | 
| [18:19] | This is why you hauled my ass up here? | 所以你们才把我带到这吗 | 
| [18:21] | Yes, it is. | 是的 | 
| [18:23] | We’re just trying to clear some things up. | 我们想弄清一些事 | 
| [18:25] | See, if this bank clock is correct, | 如果这个银行时钟无误 | 
| [18:29] | then how could Maria have been at this house | 那玛莉娅怎么可能去过福尔斯湖的这所房子 | 
| [18:34] | in Falls Lake where you killed her? | 也就是你杀害她的地方 | 
| [18:42] | What do you want from me? | 你们到底想要我怎样 | 
| [18:46] | I confessed. | 我已经招认了 | 
| [18:48] | I took that bitch to my uncle’s cabin, | 我把那婊子带到我叔叔的小木屋 | 
| [18:51] | and I killed her. | 然后杀了她 | 
| [18:54] | This cabin? | 这间小木屋吗 | 
| [18:55] | Yeah, that cabin. | 对 就是这间小木屋 | 
| [18:59] | Silvio, this is an abandoned house in Ireland. | 西尔维奥 这是爱尔兰的一所废弃房屋 | 
| [19:04] | The police never found where Maria was tortured and killed. | 警方始终没找到玛莉娅被折磨杀害的地方 | 
| [19:08] | They only found her body. | 他们只找到了她的尸体 | 
| [19:12] | You trying to fuck with me? | 你在耍我吗 | 
| [19:13] | We’re trying to get to the truth. | 我们只想找出真相 | 
| [19:16] | This is some bullshit. | 都是狗屁 | 
| [19:19] | I shouldn’t even be here. | 我根本不该来这 | 
| [19:21] | I should’ve had a needle jabbed in my arm years ago. | 我几年前就该被执行死刑了 | 
| [19:23] | If you are in partnership or protecting someone, | 如果你们是作案同伙 或是你在保护某人 | 
| [19:26] | we need to know, okay? | 我们必须知道 | 
| [19:28] | We might be able to help you get your sentence — | 我们也许能帮你减轻刑… | 
| [19:30] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 | 
| [19:35] | Silvio! Hey! | 西尔维奥 | 
| [19:36] | Settle down. | 冷静下来 | 
| [19:38] | Settle down. | 冷静下来 | 
| [19:40] | Just tell us, please. | 拜托你告诉我们 | 
| [19:44] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 | 
| [19:49] | I just wanna die, okay? | 我只求一死 | 
| [19:55] | Just let me die. | 让我死吧 | 
| [20:10] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样了 | 
| [20:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [20:14] | I, uh, I broke our promise to call you before. | 我没遵守打给你的约定 | 
| [20:18] | You didn’t break it, I just missed it. | 你没食言 是我没接到电话 | 
| [20:21] | I fell asleep in Michael’s room putting him to bed. | 我在迈克尔的房间哄他睡觉 结果我睡着了 | 
| [20:24] | I promise that’ll never happen again. | 我保证不会再发生这种事 | 
| [20:28] | So, um, thing– things are pretty hectic around here, | 我这边的工作很忙乱 | 
| [20:30] | but I do think I need to take a couple days off after this case. | 但这案子结束后 我需要休几天假 | 
| [20:35] | There’s just been way too many close calls, and I just — | 我已经死里逃生好多次了 我… | 
| [20:38] | I need to be around you and the boys. | 我需要和你还有孩子们在一起 | 
| [20:40] | You do what you think is best, okay? | 你觉得怎么好就怎么办 | 
| [20:44] | We got your back, JJ. | 我们支持你 小洁 | 
| [20:46] | Always. | 永远支持你 | 
| [20:48] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [20:50] | One of the many reasons why I love you. | 这是我爱你的众多原因之一 | 
| [20:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [20:57] | Talk soon. | 迟点聊 | 
| [20:58] | Bye now. | 再见 | 
| [21:00] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [21:09] | So, we’ve been slowly but surely | 我们在稳扎稳打地 | 
| [21:11] | identifying the victims in the second container. | 确认第二个集装箱的被害人身份 | 
| [21:15] | Louise Murphy of Brentwood, Tennessee, | 田纳西州布伦特伍德的露易丝·墨菲 | 
| [21:17] | missing since 2014. | 于2014年失踪 | 
| [21:19] | The lab said she had crab spiders poured down her throat. | 实验室说她的喉咙被倒进了蟹蛛 | 
| [21:23] | In the first container, this victim had Sicarius spiders | 第一个集装箱的这名被害人 | 
| [21:26] | poured down his throat. | 喉咙被倒进了刺客毒蛛 | 
| [21:28] | The coroner said it took a day for him to die. | 验尸官说他挣扎了一天才死去 | 
| [21:30] | So what are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 | 
| [21:31] | Well, crab spiders means that Louise Murphy | 蟹蛛意味着露易丝·墨菲 | 
| [21:35] | suffered for days before she died. | 在死前遭受了数天的痛苦 | 
| [21:38] | In the second container, | 第二个集装箱的被害人 | 
| [21:39] | he’s deliberately prolonging their pain. | 他有意延长了他们的痛苦 | 
| [21:42] | It sounds like the first container | 听起来像第一个集装箱 | 
| [21:44] | is a rough draft for the second. | 是第二个集装箱的草稿 | 
| [21:46] | And what’s to say he stopped at only two shipping containers? | 谁能说他在两个集装箱后就收手了呢 | 
| [21:50] | He could have containers buried all across the country. | 说不定他在全国各地都埋了集装箱 | 
| [21:56] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [21:57] | Yes, this is Penelope. | 对 我是佩内洛普 | 
| [22:00] | Yes, okay. | 好的 | 
| [22:02] | I have to go bail — | 我得去保释… | 
| [22:05] | I have to take care of a situation. | 我有事要去处理 | 
| [22:11] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [22:12] | Seriously, you didn’t need to do this — | 你真的不用这么做… | 
| [22:14] | Wow, your place is pretty. | 你家好漂亮 | 
| [22:19] | – Thank you. – Slam. | -谢谢 -关门好大声 | 
| [22:20] | She — She is pretty. | 我家确实很漂亮 | 
| [22:23] | Oh, I like all the colors. | 五颜六色的 我很喜欢 | 
| [22:26] | Let’s get you stationary. | 你坐在这别动 | 
| [22:30] | I need a three-second warning if you’re gonna hurl, okay? | 你要吐的话 提前三秒告诉我 知道吗 | 
| [22:35] | I really like this rug. | 别弄脏我心爱的地毯 | 
| [22:40] | You should see the other guy. | 你该看看另一个人被我揍得更惨 | 
| [22:41] | Oh, I did, and you’re very lucky he didn’t press charges. | 我看见了 他没起诉你算你走运 | 
| [22:46] | And very fortunate I was able to bail… | 而且我能把你保释出来 | 
| [22:49] | you out. | 也是你走运 | 
| [22:53] | Ow. | 痛 | 
| [22:57] | That’s not on me, by the way. | 话说 这事不能怪我 | 
| [23:00] | ‘Cause you know what I was doing? | 你知道我当时在做什么吗 | 
| [23:03] | I was drinking a beer. | 我在喝一杯啤酒 | 
| [23:06] | A beer? | 一杯啤酒 | 
| [23:09] | Okay, I had a couple. | 好吧 我喝了好几杯 | 
| [23:12] | Doesn’t change the fact that he waltzed on up to me | 这也改变不了他冲到我面前 | 
| [23:14] | and called me a terrorist. | 说我是恐怖分子的事实 | 
| [23:15] | – He did? – Mm. | -真的吗 -嗯 | 
| [23:17] | Saw my picture on the news. | 他在新闻看到我的照片 | 
| [23:21] | I bet you’re gonna say “I told you so.” | 你肯定会说”我说吧” | 
| [23:24] | Why, because I’m 10 years old? | 为什么 因为我很幼稚吗 | 
| [23:26] | Well, like, you did… | 因为你确实 | 
| [23:31] | tell me so. | 这么说过 | 
| [23:33] | You said I shouldn’t be alone. | 你说过我不应该一个人待着 | 
| [23:34] | Well, I-I said that because if I was in your shoes, | 我这么说是因为如果换做是我 | 
| [23:38] | I might get accidentally very sloshed, too. | 我可能也会一不小心喝个酩酊大醉 | 
| [23:42] | Um, hey, look, if you — if you want, | 听着 如果你愿意 | 
| [23:45] | I can work from home for the rest of the day | 我今天可以在家办公 | 
| [23:47] | and then we can get you, “A,” sober, | 然后我们可以让你 第一 醒醒酒 | 
| [23:50] | and “B,” out of trouble. | 其次 远离是非 | 
| [23:56] | Three seconds, right? | 提前三秒 对吗 | 
| [23:57] | Aim for the bucket. | 对准桶吐 | 
| [23:58] | The bucket, man! | 对准桶 | 
| [24:32] | Lee? | 李 | 
| [24:36] | Your dad calls you Lee, right? | 你爸叫你李 对吗 | 
| [24:41] | He’s my uncle. | 他是我叔叔 | 
| [24:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [24:49] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:51] | Your uncle. | 是你叔叔 | 
| [24:58] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [25:00] | Lee? | 李 | 
| [25:02] | Let me go. | 放我走吧 | 
| [25:05] | I promise I won’t tell anybody what happened. | 我保证不会把这事告诉任何人 | 
| [25:12] | W-What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [25:15] | Maria. | 玛莉娅 | 
| [25:20] | He’s going to kill me. | 他会杀了我的 | 
| [25:27] | I don’t want him to be mad at me. | 我不想他生我的气 | 
| [25:29] | God, Lee, please. | 天呐 李 求求你了 | 
| [25:35] | He hurt me so bad. | 他把我伤得很重 | 
| [25:39] | But I won’t tell anybody, I swear. | 但我不会告诉任何人的 我发誓 | 
| [25:45] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [25:48] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 | 
| [25:54] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [25:55] | You have to be so quiet, okay? | 你一定不能出声 好吗 | 
| [25:58] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [26:18] | No! | 不 | 
| [26:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [26:42] | I should have let her kill you. | 我应该让她把你杀了 | 
| [27:13] | Silvio Herrera was a member of the Mala Noche gang, | 西尔维奥·赫雷拉曾经是马拉诺奇帮派成员 | 
| [27:15] | but his record was for dealing, not for murder. | 但他的犯罪记录中只有贩毒 没有谋杀 | 
| [27:19] | Yeah, but there’s his confession. | 对 但是他对一切供认不讳 | 
| [27:21] | You heard him. He — He didn’t just admit it. | 你也听到了 他不只是认了罪 | 
| [27:23] | He asked us to put a needle in his arm. | 他简直就是一心求死 | 
| [27:25] | Sicarius has a pattern with his followers. | 刺客寻找追随者有一定的模式 | 
| [27:27] | One of them gets caught, they kill themselves. | 只要有人被抓 就自杀 | 
| [27:30] | What if Silvio was a trial run for that? | 要是西尔维奥只是个试验呢 | 
| [27:33] | So instead of getting Silvio to commit suicide, | 所以他没有让西尔维奥自杀 | 
| [27:37] | he gets him to agree to take the rap? | 而是让他同意背黑锅 | 
| [27:40] | I mean, maybe, but this guy was on death row for 20 years. | 有可能 但是这个人在死囚牢房中待了二十年 | 
| [27:43] | That’s plenty of time to change your mind. | 这么久足以让人改变心意 | 
| [27:46] | Why didn’t Silvio Herrera? | 为什么西尔维奥·赫雷拉没有呢 | 
| [27:47] | Maybe Sicarius had something on him. | 或许刺客有他的什么把柄 | 
| [27:49] | Something we don’t know. | 某件我们不知道的事 | 
| [27:52] | Because he couldn’t send him threatening letters in prison. | 因为他不能把威胁信件寄到监狱里去 | 
| [27:54] | Everything Silvio got was screened. | 西尔维奥收到的任何东西都要经过筛选 | 
| [27:57] | Maybe the threat is more symbolic. | 或许对他的威胁更为抽象 | 
| [28:01] | Well, then it would have to be something | 那就一定得是某件 | 
| [28:02] | only Silvio would understand without being too obvious. | 不那么明显 但只有西尔维奥明白的事 | 
| [28:06] | I’m gonna get his belongings sent over here. | 我去让他们把他的东西送到这里来 | 
| [28:09] | When were you going to tell me? | 你准备什么时候告诉我 | 
| [28:13] | Um, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [28:24] | Listen, I promise I was gonna call you | 我保证我们一有什么发现 | 
| [28:25] | as soon as we had something. | 就打电话告诉你 | 
| [28:27] | You could have given me the heads up, | 你本可以提前给我提个醒的 | 
| [28:29] | just like I gave you and your team. | 就像我之前对你的团队那样 | 
| [28:31] | You didn’t have to do this behind my back. | 你没有必要瞒着我做这些事 | 
| [28:33] | – Don’t you trust me? – Of course I trust you, | -你还不信任我 -我当然信任你 | 
| [28:36] | but we weren’t sure what we were dealing with. | 但是那时我们不确定是什么情况 | 
| [28:37] | But you knew the players. | 但是你认识这个案子的经手人 | 
| [28:40] | Prosecuting Silvio Herrera launched my career. | 起诉西尔维奥·赫雷拉开启了我的职业生涯 | 
| [28:42] | It got me elected DA and recruited by the DOJ, | 这个案子让我当选了地检 还被司法部录用 | 
| [28:45] | for Christ’s sakes. | 看在老天的份上 | 
| [28:46] | I’m one step away from being an Associate Attorney General. | 我离司法副部长只有一步之遥了 | 
| [28:49] | Yes, and that is why I did not want to risk upsetting you | 是 所以我才不想只凭一个推断 | 
| [28:52] | with a theory. | 让你感到不安 | 
| [28:53] | What kind of theory? | 什么推断 | 
| [28:55] | There’s something off about this case. | 这个案子有点不对劲 | 
| [28:58] | He got details wrong — basic details. | 他有些细节对不上 很基本的细节 | 
| [29:00] | Did he or did he not confess? | 他有没有认罪 | 
| [29:04] | Yes, likely because Sicarius has something on him. | 有 可能是因为刺客有他的把柄 | 
| [29:06] | Benjamin Reeves is dead, so what does it matter — | 本杰明·里弗斯已经死了 这又有什么关系呢 | 
| [29:08] | Benjamin Reeves is not Sicarius. | 本杰明·里弗斯不是刺客 | 
| [29:15] | So your theory | 所以你们的推断 | 
| [29:17] | is really more like a conspiracy theory? | 更像是某种阴谋论 | 
| [29:22] | And you’re using that to undermine my entire career? | 你要用这个毁了我整个职业生涯 | 
| [29:26] | I am not trying to hurt you. | 我不是想伤害你 | 
| [29:28] | If this guy is connected to Sicarius | 如果这个人和刺客有关 | 
| [29:29] | and he is put to death, we lose everything. | 他要被执行死刑 我们的线索就全断了 | 
| [29:32] | Right now, you’re going to lose me. | 现在 你要失去的是我 | 
| [29:37] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 | 
| [29:42] | I know Silvio Herrera is guilty, | 我知道西尔维奥·赫雷拉有罪 | 
| [29:45] | and I know how I feel about you, | 我知道我对你的心意 | 
| [29:48] | but if you go all the way with this, it’s over. | 但如果你执意如此 我们就到此为止 | 
| [30:09] | There are too many victims. | 受害者太多了 | 
| [30:10] | I can’t keep track of all this horribleness. | 我记不住这么多可怕的事 | 
| [30:12] | Yeah, I know, but we are starting to find a pattern — | 我懂 但是我们开始找出他的手法了 | 
| [30:16] | victimologies. | 受害者特征 | 
| [30:17] | The first container was filled with victims | 第一个集装箱里全是 | 
| [30:20] | living very high-risk lifestyles — | 过着高风险生活的受害者 | 
| [30:22] | people that wouldn’t be missed. | 不会被人想起的人 | 
| [30:23] | But in container number two, | 但是在二号集装箱中 | 
| [30:26] | that was filled with victims in the low-risk category. | 受害者都是低风险类型的 | 
| [30:29] | Right, folks that were well connected to their community | 对 都是和他们的社区 工作和家庭 | 
| [30:31] | and their jobs and their families. | 联系密切的人 | 
| [30:33] | And they were all reported missing. | 他们都有人报案失踪 | 
| [30:35] | I see your low risk and raise you a parent. | 他们除了是低风险人群 还都是家长 | 
| [30:38] | So far, every single victim we’ve identified | 目前为止 二号集装箱中已确认身份的受害者 | 
| [30:42] | in the second container had children. | 都有孩子 | 
| [30:45] | Okay, yeah. Including Tyler Green’s sister. | 对 包括泰勒·格林的姐姐 | 
| [30:48] | And — And what about Maria Jones? | 那玛莉娅·琼斯呢 | 
| [30:50] | Her photo was in there, too. | 她的照片也在那里面 | 
| [30:51] | Uh, I-I could have Tara ask. | 我可以让塔拉问问 | 
| [30:54] | It’s kind of a bad time right now. | 现在时机貌似有点不好 | 
| [30:56] | What? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 | 
| [30:58] | Is there gossip? Am I missing gossip? | 有八卦吗 我错过什么八卦了吗 | 
| [30:59] | Uh, you know what, I’ll fill you in later, okay? | 我晚点告诉你 好吗 | 
| [31:01] | Bye. | 拜 | 
| [31:08] | Those the personal effects from Silvio Herrera’s cell? | 那些是西尔维奥·赫雷拉牢房中的私人物品吗 | 
| [31:11] | You don’t want to talk about it? | 你不想聊聊吗 | 
| [31:14] | Uh, look, I-I appreciate you looking out for me. | 我很感谢你的关心 | 
| [31:17] | I really do. | 真的 | 
| [31:19] | But everything I say or don’t say | 但是我现在说还是不说 | 
| [31:21] | is blowing up in my face. | 都会让我难堪 | 
| [31:23] | So can we just solve what’s at hand | 所以我们还是解决眼下的问题 | 
| [31:25] | and talk about my crumbling love life over a beer? | 之后再边喝啤酒边聊我那支离破碎的感情生活 | 
| [31:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [31:30] | Deal. | 好 | 
| [31:37] | Wait a minute. Look at these. | 等等 看看这些 | 
| [31:39] | Every one of these letters has a postmark | 每封信的邮戳 | 
| [31:42] | from up and down the Eastern Seaboard. | 都来自东海岸 | 
| [31:45] | All of them have a picture of this guy. | 每封信中都有这个人的照片 | 
| [31:51] | That matches the voyeuristic style from the shipping containers. | 很符合集装箱的偷窥癖风格 | 
| [31:55] | I mean, as far as I can tell, | 据我所知 | 
| [31:56] | there’s a letter here from every year of Herrera’s incarceration. | 赫雷拉服刑期间每年都会收到一封信 | 
| [32:00] | Including the year he was arrested. | 包括他被捕那年 | 
| [32:07] | “I confess to Almighty God and to you, my brothers and sisters, | “我向万能的上帝和各位教友承认 | 
| [32:10] | that I’ve sinned through my own fault, in my thoughts and my words, | 我在思 言 行 | 
| [32:14] | in what I have done and what I have failed to do.” | 和当行而未行之事上的诸多欠缺 | 
| [32:17] | That’s the Catholic confessional prayer. | 那是天主教的忏悔祷告 | 
| [32:20] | And we profiled that Sicarius had something on Silvio. | 我们当时侧写出刺客握有西尔维奥的把柄 | 
| [32:25] | What if it’s him? | 如果把柄就是他呢 | 
| [32:39] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 | 
| [32:42] | Nobody. | 没名字 | 
| [32:47] | Silvio, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 西尔维奥 我就跟你实话实话吧 | 
| [32:49] | When we brought you here, | 我们把你带到这来 | 
| [32:51] | we thought you were protecting a killer. | 是因为当时我们认为你在保护凶手 | 
| [32:54] | But you know what I think now? | 但是知道现在我怎么想吗 | 
| [32:55] | I think you were protecting him from one. | 我觉得你保护的是他 | 
| [33:02] | See, it’s the prayer that gives it away. | 是祈祷词暴露的 | 
| [33:08] | He’s threatening you over what you did. | 他在因为你所做的事威胁你 | 
| [33:12] | Or what you failed to do. | 或是你没做成的某件事 | 
| [33:25] | Could I have a minute? | 能让我跟他聊一会吗 | 
| [33:41] | Silvio, I’m Tara. | 西尔维奥 我是塔拉 | 
| [33:43] | I work with the BAU. | 我是犯罪行为分析组的 | 
| [33:46] | Good for you. | 真厉害 | 
| [33:48] | You here to trick me, too? | 你也是来套我的话的吧 | 
| [33:50] | No. | 不是 | 
| [33:51] | No more tricks. | 没有套路 | 
| [33:55] | I’m a forensic psychologist. | 我是一名法医心理学家 | 
| [33:57] | It means I study psychopaths. | 意思是我研究变态杀手 | 
| [34:01] | I identify the markers that make them dangerous. | 我会识别出那些使他们变得危险的特征 | 
| [34:05] | Do you know what markers I see when I look at you? | 你知道当我看着你时发现了什么特征吗 | 
| [34:09] | None of them. | 什么都没有 | 
| [34:11] | Not one. | 一个都没有 | 
| [34:13] | I do know you, though. | 但我确实理解你 | 
| [34:19] | Do you? | 真的吗 | 
| [34:24] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [34:27] | You know, I was married once. | 我曾经结过婚 | 
| [34:30] | Didn’t work out. | 结局并不好 | 
| [34:35] | And I thought, “Man, relationships — | 我想 “老天 亲密关系… | 
| [34:38] | they’re not for me.” | 并不适合我” | 
| [34:41] | And then, I met this woman. | 然后我遇到了这个女人 | 
| [34:46] | And she just, um, she lit up my life. | 她就这样点亮了我的生活 | 
| [34:52] | And I was so confused at first | 一开始我很困惑 | 
| [34:56] | because I never thought that my happily ever after | 因为我从没想过原来我的幸福生活 | 
| [35:00] | was going to be with someone who is the same | 是跟我性别一样的人在一起 | 
| [35:02] | gender as me, you know? | 你明白吗 | 
| [35:08] | Yeah, gang life? I get it. | 帮派生活 我明白 | 
| [35:11] | Can’t be vulnerable. | 不能表现出脆弱 | 
| [35:12] | Can’t show weakness. | 不能表现出软弱 | 
| [35:13] | Can’t be yourself. | 不能做自己 | 
| [35:16] | The guy that is doing this to you, | 对你做了这些事的那个人 | 
| [35:18] | he knows that. | 他知道你的秘密 | 
| [35:20] | He is betting on you following the cultural rules of machismo | 他是在赌你自始至终都会遵守男儿气概的 | 
| [35:24] | all the way to the end. | 世俗规则 | 
| [35:27] | That’s not it. | 并不是这样 | 
| [35:35] | I mean, you’re right… | 你猜对了 | 
| [35:38] | about him. | 他的身份 | 
| [35:40] | Mi novio. | 他是我男朋友 | 
| [35:52] | But that’s not it. | 但他不是这么威胁的 | 
| [35:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [35:56] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [36:00] | The photos were a reminder | 照片是一个提醒 | 
| [36:02] | that he could kill mi novio whenever he wanted. | 只要他想 他可以随时杀了我的男友 | 
| [36:06] | So if I die, then he’ll finally be free. | 所以一旦我死了 他就自由了 | 
| [36:12] | Silvio, we can protect him and you. | 西尔维奥 我们可以保护你和他 | 
| [36:18] | All you have to do is give me a name. | 你只需要给我一个名字 | 
| [36:21] | Nah. | 不行 | 
| [36:23] | You can’t. | 你们做不到 | 
| [36:26] | You don’t pull a pendejo from death row | 你们从死囚牢房里提出来的人不是个蠢货 | 
| [36:27] | ’cause I’m your best bet. | 我是你们的孤注一掷 | 
| [36:31] | It’s over. | 到此结束 | 
| [36:35] | And I’m done talking. | 我不想再谈了 | 
| [36:40] | Those photos you scanned, | 你扫描过来的照片 | 
| [36:41] | I put them through facial recognition | 我放进了面部识别系统 | 
| [36:42] | and the name of your guy is Juan Gutierrez. | 你们要找的人名字是胡安·古提瑞兹 | 
| [36:45] | Looks like Juan was Silvio’s right-hand man | 似乎胡安是西尔维奥在马拉诺切 | 
| [36:47] | in Mala Noche’s local narcotics distribution. | 当地分销毒品的得力助手 | 
| [36:52] | Do we know where Juan is now? | 知道胡安目前在哪里吗 | 
| [36:54] | I’ve been running recent addresses. | 我在搜索他最近的住址 | 
| [36:55] | It’s super weird. | 非常诡异 | 
| [36:56] | It’s like he fell off the face of the planet in 2005. | 就好像他在2005年从地球上消失了一样 | 
| [36:59] | Does Juan have any aliases? | 胡安有什么化名吗 | 
| [37:01] | I’m checking for that now, too. | 我也还在确认 | 
| [37:04] | What was that? | 那是什么 | 
| [37:06] | My cat. | 我的猫 | 
| [37:08] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗 | 
| [37:09] | That sounded like Bigfoot. | 听上去像大脚怪 | 
| [37:11] | Okay, I’ll have you know that the reason | 好的 我会让你知道原因 | 
| [37:12] | why I’m working from home for the rest of the day | 为什么剩余的这几天我要居家办公 | 
| [37:14] | is because I’m trying to get the Black Queen and Sergio | 因为我试图让黑皇后和塞尔吉奥 | 
| [37:16] | to learn to share space, and that — | 学会如何分享空间 所以 | 
| [37:17] | Hey, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 | 
| [37:18] | Mr. Juan Gutierrez may have | 胡安·古提瑞兹先生或许可以 | 
| [37:21] | outrun his sordid past, | 逃得过他肮脏的过去 | 
| [37:22] | but he did not outrun me. | 但他逃不出我的搜索 | 
| [37:24] | His new name is Samuel Ortiz | 他的新名字是塞缪尔·奥提兹 | 
| [37:26] | and he now resides in Norfolk, Virginia. | 现在正居住在弗吉尼亚州的诺福克 | 
| [37:29] | Alright, I-I say we get the Norfolk division | 好 我们联系诺福克分局 | 
| [37:30] | to bring him in for questioning. | 把他带过来审讯 | 
| [37:32] | – Great work, Penelope. – My pleasure. | -做得好 佩内洛普 -我的荣幸 | 
| [37:34] | Go feed that cat. | 去喂猫吧 | 
| [37:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:43] | No problem. | 不客气 | 
| [37:45] | It’s the least I can do. | 这是我起码能做的 | 
| [37:50] | Thank you for looking out for me today. | 谢谢你今天照顾我 | 
| [37:53] | Yeah. I just wish I would have got to you sooner | 没事 我只希望早点遇到你 | 
| [37:55] | before they messed that very symmetrical face up. | 在他们把你匀称的脸弄花之前 | 
| [38:02] | You know what I always thought? | 你知道我一直的想法吗 | 
| [38:04] | When I finally found proof that he took Alison, | 当我最终找到他绑架艾莉森的证据时 | 
| [38:06] | that it’d bring me some sense of closure. | 感到了一丝解脱 | 
| [38:08] | But there’s still just… | 但我的心里… | 
| [38:13] | so much pain, you know? | 还是很痛苦 你懂吗 | 
| [38:16] | – I can’t describe it. It’s like — It’s like… | -我形容不来 就像… -就像是 | 
| [38:20] | There’s this hole and you think | 有一个洞你以为可以 | 
| [38:23] | you can fill it with the answers, | 用答案填补上 | 
| [38:24] | and then you get the answers and it doesn’t fill the hole. | 然后你找到了答案 但并不能补上那个洞 | 
| [38:29] | It just makes the hole different. | 只是让那个洞不一样而已 | 
| [38:36] | Exactly. | 是这样 | 
| [38:39] | I felt it, too. | 我也有这种感觉 | 
| [38:41] | My parents were killed by a drunk driver. | 我的父母因一个酒驾司机而死 | 
| [38:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [38:57] | Uh, we should go on a walk. | 我们应该去散步 | 
| [39:00] | A walk? | 散步 | 
| [39:01] | Yes, we should, | 是的 没错 | 
| [39:02] | ’cause walks are outside and they’re very sobering | 因为散步是室外活动 能让人清醒 | 
| [39:05] | and they’re in the air and there’s people. | 是露天的 还有很多人 | 
| [39:07] | We should walk. Th– Th– | 我们应该去散步 | 
| [39:09] | Around here, there are so many good… | 周边有很多好的… | 
| [39:25] | Well, shit. | 该死 | 
| [39:27] | Do you think they’ll figure out who it was? | 你觉得他们知道是谁了吗 | 
| [39:29] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:31] | I’m not a dumbass. | 我不是蠢货 | 
| [39:33] | I always make sure there’s never enough evidence | 我会确认好永远没有足够的证据 | 
| [39:35] | to lead back to me. | 指向我 | 
| [39:39] | And in this case, I got a fall guy. | 在这个案子中 我找了一个替罪羊 | 
| [39:44] | Timing’s a little funny, though. | 尽管时机有点可疑 | 
| [39:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [39:49] | I mean, there hasn’t been any activity around these parts | 在我搬到这里之前 这里都没有 | 
| [39:52] | since before I lived here. | 发生过什么案件 | 
| [39:54] | So it’s a little funny. | 所以有点可疑 | 
| [39:56] | The Durham County Sheriff Department | 德拉姆县的警局又正好 | 
| [39:59] | just so happened to come sniffing around. | 开始四处打探证据 | 
| [41:22] | The hell you think you’re going? | 你觉得你能去哪里 | 
| [41:30] | To talk to the cops again? | 又去找警察告密吗 | 
| [41:33] | I didn’t say anything to anyone. | 我没有对任何人说起任何事 | 
| [41:37] | How could I? | 怎么可能呢 | 
| [41:38] | You never let me go anywhere without you. | 你从不让我单独行动 | 
| [41:42] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [41:43] | You can’t go nowhere without me. | 你不能单独行动 | 
| [41:47] | I don’t need you anymore. | 我再也不需要你了 | 
| [41:49] | I’m out. | 我退出 | 
| [41:51] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 | 
| [42:20] | That’s the smartest thing you’ve ever done, boy. | 这是你做过最聪明的事 小子 | 
| [42:23] | You kill me now, the sheriff will know it was you. | 你杀了我 警长就会知道你是凶手 | 
| [42:29] | Maybe you have been listening. | 或许你一直在听 | 
| [42:35] | You’ll be back. | 你会回来的 | 
| [42:40] | I’m all you got. | 我是你仅有的一切 | 
| [43:02] | Mr. Gutierrez, we brought you here | 古提瑞兹先生 我们把你带到这里 | 
| [43:04] | because new evidence has come to light | 是因为在西尔维奥·赫雷拉案件中 | 
| [43:06] | in the Silvio Herrera case. | 发现了新的证据 | 
| [43:08] | Juan, we know Silvio was keeping a secret. | 胡安 我们知道西尔维奥有一个秘密 | 
| [43:10] | You weren’t just partners in crime, | 你们不仅是犯罪拍档 | 
| [43:12] | you were romantic partners as well. | 还是恋人 | 
| [43:17] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [43:18] | Silvio and I were — We loved each other. | 西尔维奥和我…我们爱过彼此 | 
| [43:22] | We couldn’t be out back then. | 我们那时候不可能出柜 | 
| [43:24] | Not in Raleigh. | 在罗利[北卡罗纳州]不行 | 
| [43:25] | Definitely not in the Mala Noche. | 在马拉诺切更不可能 | 
| [43:29] | Are you sure that no one knew about you two? | 你确定没人知道你俩的事吗 | 
| [43:31] | We had to be good about hiding it. | 我们必须很擅长掩盖这件事 | 
| [43:34] | But a few weeks before Silvio was arrested, | 但在西尔维奥被捕的几周前 | 
| [43:36] | we were discovered by this man that we bought guns from. | 我们经常去买枪的那个人发现了这个秘密 | 
| [43:39] | This guy, Cyrus. | 这个人叫赛勒斯 | 
| [43:41] | We had to pay him off to keep quiet, | 为了让他保密 我们还给了封口费 | 
| [43:42] | but I remember how obsessed he used to be with Maria. | 但我记得他那时对玛莉娅很着迷 | 
| [43:46] | And I always thought he had something | 我一直觉得他和 | 
| [43:47] | to do with killing her. | 玛莉娅的死有关系 | 
| [43:48] | You never suspected Silvio? | 你从没怀疑过西尔维奥吗 | 
| [43:52] | He didn’t kill Maria. | 他没有杀玛莉娅 | 
| [43:54] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定 | 
| [43:56] | Because I was with him the night she disappeared. | 因为她失踪的时候我跟他在一起 | 
| [43:59] | We went to a drag ball in Kitts Creek. | 我们去了基茨溪的变装舞会 | 
| [44:01] | It was our first time being together around other people. | 这是我们第一次在外人面前在一起 | 
| [44:04] | Can you prove that? | 你能证明吗 | 
| [44:06] | I have pictures from that night. | 我有那天晚上的照片 | 
| [44:09] | Why didn’t you hand them over sooner? | 你为什么不早点交出来 | 
| [44:10] | I tried, but Silvio didn’t want my help. | 我试过 但是西尔维奥不想要我的帮助 | 
| [44:13] | He told me he would deny everything. | 他告诉我他会否认所有罪名 | 
| [44:15] | And a day later, he confessed. | 一天之后 他就认罪了 | 
| [44:19] | Juan, if you give those pictures to us, the FBI can — | 胡安 如果你把照片给我们 联调局能… | 
| [44:23] | I don’t need promises. | 我不需要承诺 | 
| [44:28] | I stopped living in fear when I left Raleigh. | 离开罗利以后 我就不再生活在恐惧中了 | 
| [44:30] | Silvio has lost most of his life | 西尔维奥为了保护我 | 
| [44:32] | trying to protect me. | 已经虚度了大半生 | 
| [44:34] | And it’s about time I return the favor. | 现在是我回报他的时候了 | 
| [44:37] | Silvio Herrera’s refusing to talk anymore. | 西尔维奥·赫雷拉拒绝开口 | 
| [44:39] | He is being transferred back for execution at midnight. | 他已经被转移回牢房等待午夜执行死刑 | 
| [44:43] | He didn’t do it. | 他不是凶手 | 
| [44:44] | We can take what we have to the Attorney General. | 我们可以把我们所掌握的证据提交给司法部长 | 
| [44:46] | It’s a sliver, but it is something. | 虽然只有一丁点 但也有意义 | 
| [44:48] | But first, it would certainly help | 但首先 如果原公诉人撤诉 | 
| [44:49] | if the original prosecutor withdrew the case. | 肯定会对我们的案子有帮助 | 
| [44:54] | Do you want me to talk to her? | 你要我找她谈谈吗 | 
| [44:56] | No. No, I’ll do it. | 不 不用 我来吧 | 
| [45:10] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [45:11] | It’s exonerating. | 这足够为他脱罪 | 
| [45:13] | And we have an alternate suspect — | 而且我们有另一个嫌疑人 | 
| [45:15] | an illegal gun dealer who went by the name Cyrus. | 一个非法枪支经销商 名字叫赛勒斯 | 
| [45:18] | He sold guns to the Mala Noche. | 他卖枪给马拉诺奇帮 | 
| [45:20] | He showed an interest in Maria Jones. | 他当时对玛莉娅·琼斯表现出了兴趣 | 
| [45:22] | He found out the Juan and Silvio were lovers | 他发现胡安和西尔维奥是一对 | 
| [45:24] | and then he blackmailed Silvio. | 就开始威胁西尔维奥 | 
| [45:27] | Back then, there was this Cyrus suspected of running guns, | 当年确实有个叫赛勒斯的涉嫌非法贩卖枪支 | 
| [45:30] | but that name never came up in the trial. | 但这个名字在审判中从未出现过 | 
| [45:33] | Rebecca, we are running out of time. | 瑞贝卡 我们没有时间了 | 
| [45:35] | You are the only person who can pick up the phone | 你是唯一一个能够打电话 | 
| [45:36] | and convince the governor to stay this execution. | 说服州长延缓执行死刑的人 | 
| [45:43] | I want you to tell me something. | 我要你告诉我 | 
| [45:47] | Tell me what happens when I make that call. | 告诉我打了电话以后会发生什么 | 
| [45:53] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 | 
| [45:59] | Now, tell me | 那告诉我 | 
| [46:01] | that Silvio Herrera is 100% innocent. | 西尔维奥·赫雷拉绝对是清白的 | 
| [46:08] | I’d bet my life on it. | 我拿我的性命保证 | 
| [46:23] | It’s been a long time since I’ve been down here. | 我很久没来过这里了 | 
| [46:25] | My sister worked around here. | 我姐姐以前在这里工作 | 
| [46:27] | I tell you, Alison sounds like she was the best. | 艾莉森听起来很厉害 | 
| [46:30] | Yeah, she was. | 确实很厉害 | 
| [46:32] | Actually, we’re really close to where she used to work. | 其实我们离她工作的地方很近了 | 
| [46:33] | It’s right around the corner. | 就在那边拐角的地方 | 
| [46:36] | This little dive called Delilah’s. | 一家叫达利拉的小餐厅 | 
| [46:37] | Delilah’s? Wasn’t that where — | 达利拉餐厅 不就是… | 
| [46:40] | It’s okay. Yeah, it’s where she wanted me to meet her | 没关系 嗯 就是她失踪的那天晚上 | 
| [46:42] | the night she went missing. | 让我去的那家餐厅 | 
| [46:49] | Everything okay? | 怎么了 | 
| [46:51] | Oak Street. | 橡树街 | 
| [46:53] | Oak Street wasn’t always Oak Street. | 橡树街以前不叫橡树街 | 
| [46:58] | – I’m sorry? – Taxi! | -你说什么 -出租车 | 
| [47:02] | Tyler, uh, I’m so sorry. | 泰勒 抱歉 | 
| [47:04] | Here — Here are my, uh, keys. | 给 这是我的钥匙 | 
| [47:06] | You can wait there and I-I can — | 你可以在我家等 我 | 
| [47:07] | I can meet you at my place later. | 我回头到家里跟你碰头 | 
| [47:09] | I just — I have to get back to the office. | 我得 我得回办公室一下 | 
| [47:10] | What? Can I help? | 什么 有我能帮忙的吗 | 
| [47:12] | Um, no. No, you can’t. | 没有 你帮不上 | 
| [47:14] | I — | 我 | 
| [47:23] | Okay, I-I gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 | 
| [47:25] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [47:40] | – I am so sorry I – -I know I did the right — | -我很抱歉我… -我知道我做的事… | 
| [47:44] | You first. | 你先说 | 
| [47:47] | I know I did the right thing, | 我知道我做的事是对的 | 
| [47:49] | but I got the call. | 但我接到了电话 | 
| [47:53] | I’m under review. | 我正在接受审查 | 
| [47:56] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [47:57] | – I-I should have been –Let me finish. | -我本该… -让我先说完 | 
| [48:01] | I have never not been on your side. | 我从来没有不站在你这一边 | 
| [48:06] | But you couldn’t be honest with me about what you needed. | 但你不能对我坦诚你需要什么 | 
| [48:11] | And that’s not fair. | 这不公平 | 
| [48:16] | Um, can we talk about this at home? | 我们能回家说吗 | 
| [48:20] | No. | 不 | 
| [48:23] | Uh, um, why not? | 为什么 | 
| [48:28] | Because I’m not going home. | 因为我不会回那个家了 | 
| [48:46] | Please give me some good news. | 拜托给我点好消息 | 
| [48:50] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [48:51] | I’ve been building a geo-profile. | 我一直在建立地理侧写 | 
| [48:53] | A fraction of victims from his Yakima County container | 他的亚基马县集装箱案中的部分受害者 | 
| [48:57] | were reported missing. | 被报告失踪 | 
| [48:59] | You go to Whitfield County, | 而到了惠特菲尔德县 | 
| [49:00] | and the victim type shifts drastically. | 受害者类型发生了巨大变化 | 
| [49:04] | They’re all parents. | 死者都是父母 | 
| [49:05] | The kind of people that get search parties and news stories. | 他们会让警方出动搜索队 还会上新闻报道 | 
| [49:10] | So they’re a challenge for him? | 他们对于他是一个挑战吗 | 
| [49:12] | That’s why he leaves them in Georgia, | 所以他才把尸体留在了佐治亚州 | 
| [49:14] | far away from where he lives. | 远离他的住处 | 
| [49:15] | He wouldn’t want to risk authorities | 他不想冒险让当局 | 
| [49:17] | conducting a search anywhere near his backyard. | 在他家附近进行搜查 | 
| [49:19] | We know he revisits the victims, | 我们知道他会回去看 | 
| [49:21] | so the first container was likely close | 所以第一个集装箱很有可能 | 
| [49:23] | to where he actually lives. | 离他住的地方很近 | 
| [49:25] | You got it. | 没错 | 
| [49:26] | Forgive me. I know this is not my area of expertise, but — | 打扰了 我知道这不是我的专业领域 但是… | 
| [49:29] | but I was on a walk with — Never mind that. | 我正在和他散步 略过这个 | 
| [49:32] | Suffice to say, I think that I have something | 简而言之 我想我有些东西 | 
| [49:34] | that will help us with the Sicarius profile, | 可以帮助我们完成对刺客的侧写 | 
| [49:35] | I just need — Yes. I need this. | 我需要 有了 我需要这个 | 
| [49:36] | Okay. Okay, look, all of the identified victims, | 好了 你们看 所有已确认的受害者 | 
| [49:40] | no exceptions, have a connection to the name | 无一例外 都与同一个名字的 | 
| [49:44] | of a single location — Second Street. | 街道有关 第二大街 | 
| [49:49] | Uh, I’m not qu– quite following. | 我 我没太明白 | 
| [49:51] | I-I-I looked at all the victim’s biographies and — | 我看了所有受害者的生平报告 | 
| [49:54] | and it’s bananas. | 太糟糕了 | 
| [49:55] | Every single time, whether it was where they worked, | 每一次 无论是他们工作的地方 | 
| [49:57] | where they hung out, where they were last seen, | 闲逛的地方 或者是最后被目击的地方 | 
| [49:59] | each and every one crossed a Second Street | 每个人都在失踪前 | 
| [50:02] | before they went missing. | 都和第二大街有交集 | 
| [50:04] | Alison Green wouldn’t fit that pattern. | 艾莉森·格林不符合这个 | 
| [50:06] | I mean, there’s nothing here that says that she — | 报告上没有提到她… | 
| [50:08] | Alison Green — Alison Green worked at Delilah’s, | 艾莉森·格林 艾莉森·格林在达利拉餐厅工作 | 
| [50:10] | which still exists and is on Oak Street, | 那家餐厅至今还开在橡树街上 | 
| [50:12] | but in 2007, Oak Street was an extension of Second Street. | 但在2007年 橡树街还叫第二大街 | 
| [50:16] | She’s right. | 她是对的 | 
| [50:17] | Basically, in whatever city Sicarius finds himself, | 可以说不管刺客在哪个城市犯案 | 
| [50:20] | Second Street is his preferred hunting ground. | 第二大街都是他的首选狩猎场 | 
| [50:23] | And maybe it’s — it’s wishful thinking | 也许这是一厢情愿的想法 | 
| [50:25] | because Second Street is, like, | 因为第二大街 | 
| [50:26] | the most common name of a street in the United States, | 是美国最常见的街道名字 | 
| [50:29] | but maybe it means something to him. | 也许这对他来说有特殊意义 | 
| [50:31] | It’s not a coincidence. | 不会是巧合 | 
| [50:32] | Where he hunts is rooted | 他选择的狩猎场 | 
| [50:33] | in something that’s deeply personal to him. | 源于他非常私人的东西 | 
| [50:36] | And who he hunts is a form of transference. | 而他选择猎杀对象是一种移情 | 
| [50:40] | Transference? | 移情 | 
| [50:41] | Meaning you think Sicarius is a father. | 意思是你觉得刺客是一个父亲 | 
| [50:44] | I do, because as a parent, I-I-it — | 是的 因为成为一个父亲 | 
| [50:47] | it might explain why there’s so many gaps between kills. | 也许就可以解释凶案之间的那些空白期 | 
| [50:51] | The cooling off periods might line up | 他停手的时间可能 | 
| [50:53] | with his children’s births. | 与他孩子的出生时间一致 | 
| [50:55] | Father by day, serial killer by night. | 白天当父亲 晚上当连环杀手 | 
| [50:58] | That’s why he’s so disciplined, | 这就是为什么他如此守规矩 | 
| [51:00] | but that’s how we’re gonna catch this son of a bitch. | 但我们就要通过这点来抓住这王八蛋 | 
| [51:03] | Through his family. | 通过他的家庭 | 
| [51:24] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [51:28] | The prodigal son returns. | 浪子回头了 | 
| [51:32] | Took you long enough. | 有够久的 | 
| [51:34] | Yeah, sometimes when I close my eyes, | 是啊 有时候我闭上眼 | 
| [51:36] | it’s like I never left. | 感觉从没离开过 | 
| [51:39] | That’s what you been doing the last 20 fucking years? | 你他妈过去20年就光干这个了 | 
| [51:42] | – Yeah. – Just thinking about this place? | -对 -怀念这里 | 
| [51:45] | Even after I went to school. | 就算是我去上了学 | 
| [51:48] | After I fell in love, got married, had two daughters, | 再与人相爱 结婚 有了两个女儿 | 
| [51:50] | I can’t get this fucking place out of my head. | 还是没办法忘掉这个该死的地方 | 
| [51:54] | After everything I taught you, | 我教了你这么多 | 
| [51:56] | you still think you can be normal. | 你依然觉得你可以像普通人一样 | 
| [51:58] | No, I’m still what you made me. | 不 我还是像你教我的那样 | 
| [52:02] | Is that why you came back, huh? | 所以你才回来了 | 
| [52:05] | – To blame me? – I could’ve had a chance. | -回来怪我 -我本来有机会的 | 
| [52:07] | I could’ve been different. | 我本可以变得不一样的 | 
| [52:08] | No, you couldn’t. | 不 你变不了 | 
| [52:12] | Our vice is in our blood. | 我们的恶业是流淌在我们的血液中的 | 
| [52:16] | Need I remind you | 需要我提醒你 | 
| [52:18] | of the real reason you came into my custody? | 你归我监护的真正原因吗 | 
| [52:28] | It’s you. | 是你 | 
| [52:32] | The one they’re all talking about. | 他们在说的那个人 | 
| [52:38] | Sicarius. | 刺客 | 
| [52:47] | Did you come here to kill me? | 你是来这儿杀我的吗 | 
| [52:50] | Oh, I already killed you an hour ago. | 我一小时前就杀了你了 | 
| [52:52] | Slipped some naproxen in your IV. | 在你的静脉注射中放了点萘普生 | 
| [52:56] | I just came here to watch an old man die. | 我只是过来欣赏一个老头死去 | 
| [53:02] | I see. | 这样啊 | 
| [53:09] | You dumb son of a bitch. | 你个蠢货 | 
| [53:11] | If I die, they’ll connect me to you. | 要是我死了 他们就会通过我查到你 | 
| [53:15] | No, they won’t. | 不会的 | 
| [53:18] | They’ll just find a lonely old man who died of kidney failure. | 他们只会发现一个独居老头因为肾衰死在这里 | 
| [53:27] | I always knew it. | 我早就知道 | 
| [53:30] | Family’s what gets you killed. | 你会因家人而死 | 
| [53:41] | You’ll find that out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 | 
| [53:50] | And that little family of yours? | 而你的家人们 | 
| [53:53] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [53:59] | They’ll find out, too. | 他们也会知道的 |