时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | MAN: lsn’t great to get bacK to nature? | 重返大自然的 感觉是不是很棒? |
[00:15] | You want to set camp here? | 你想在这儿扎营吗? |
[00:17] | We can camp on the moon, just give me the shovel. | 别说那么多了 赶紧把铲子给我 |
[00:20] | Chill, chill. | 好的,好的 |
[00:21] | You got paper? | 你带有纸了吗? |
[00:23] | I have what I need. | 当然了 |
[00:28] | ( insects buzzing ) | |
[00:29] | Oh, my God! | 噢,天啊! |
[00:31] | Angie? | 安吉? |
[00:32] | ( buzzing continues ) | |
[00:34] | Angie! | 安吉? |
[00:35] | ( buzzing continues ) | |
[00:40] | They’re… they’re everywhere. | 它们…到处都是 |
[00:43] | What the…? | 那是… |
[00:45] | That’s a person. | 那是一个人 |
[00:47] | ( coughing ) | |
[00:50] | DETECTlVE: Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:59] | HiKers found her. | 是徒步旅行者发现她的 |
[01:00] | LooKs liKe a gunshot to the head. | 好像是头上中了一枪 |
[01:02] | Did you find a weapon? | 找到凶器了吗? |
[01:05] | No. | 没有 |
[01:11] | I hate bees. | 我讨厌蜜蜂 |
[01:14] | Just paper wasps | 只是黄蜂而已 |
[01:15] | and they’re having too much fun to worry about us. | 它们现在唯一的兴趣只是尸体 顾不上我们的 |
[01:22] | I never get used to this part, you Know | 你知道我一向受不了这个的 |
[01:24] | when the bugs get going. | 特别是小虫都长出来的那种 |
[01:25] | Just doing what God intended… | 这是上帝的旨意… |
[01:27] | …recycling us bacK to the earth. | 让我们重归尘土 |
[01:31] | Hey officer, | 警官 |
[01:32] | can I borrow some of your hot coffee, please? | 能借你一点热咖啡吗? |
[01:47] | Preservation. | 保存起来 |
[01:53] | John… | 这是”约瑟夫” |
[01:56] | Paul… | “保罗” |
[02:00] | George… | “乔治” |
[02:03] | and Ringo. | 还有”林格” |
[02:04] | Beetles. | 还有”披头士” |
[02:05] | No alKali fluids in the dirt | 泥土里面没有碱性物质 |
[02:08] | so she wasn’t Killed here. | 所以她不是在这儿被杀的 |
[02:09] | Whoever dumped her | 那个凶手 |
[02:11] | must have been in a hurry. | 杀她的时候一定很匆忙 |
[02:12] | Didn’t taKe the time to bury her. | 他连埋尸体的时间都没有 |
[02:16] | What do you thinK? | 你有何看法? |
[02:17] | You got any of that beef jerky you’re always gnawing on? | 你刚才吃的 那些牛肉干还有吗? |
[02:20] | You can eat? | 你现在要吃? |
[02:22] | I want to Keep these little fellas alive. | 我不想把这些伙计饿死了 |
[02:24] | They’re our first witnesses to the crime. | 它们可是这件案子的 第一目击证人 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道尔顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 鲍尔.吉尔福勒 制片:安东尼.佐伊克 |
[02:57] | BROWN: You guys want some coffee? | 你们要喝咖啡吗? |
[02:59] | Please, cream with some of that faKe stuff. | 好的 再加点奶进去 |
[03:02] | There’s nothing good to eat around here. | 好像没什么能填肚子的了 |
[03:05] | Hi, sorry I’m late. | 嗨,对不起我来晚了 |
[03:07] | Hey, how’s the body with the bugs? | 那具都长虫子的 尸体怎么样了? |
[03:10] | How do you Know about that already? | 你们什么时候知道的? |
[03:12] | Hey, don’t looK at me. | 嘿,别看我 |
[03:13] | We, uh, played a hunch; checKed with Homicide. | 我们预感又有凶案发生了 |
[03:16] | You were late. | 因为你又迟到了 |
[03:17] | What do you have for us? | 这回又给我们什么任务? |
[03:18] | A Paul Sorenson… | 一个叫保罗.索伦森的人… |
[03:20] | …missing since last night. | 于上个月失□ |
[03:23] | Last seen at home of Richard Zeigler | 最后见到他的人 是理查德.齐格勒 |
[03:26] | in– ooh– Summerlin. | “夏季营”那里 |
[03:28] | Summerlin… rich folKs. | “夏季营”… 有钱人的地方 |
[03:30] | WarricK, you can worK this with Catherine. | 华瑞克 你和凯萨琳去办这件案子 |
[03:32] | Don’t you have a court date coming up? | 你今天不是到法院去了吗? |
[03:34] | Yeah, the DA asKed me to testify on chain of custody. | 调查局叫我就这段时间的 表现写一份书面报告 |
[03:37] | I could do that in my sleep. | 这些我可以在睡觉之前搞定 |
[03:38] | Listen, juries need to have confidence | 听着,你必须得让… |
[03:40] | in the evidentiary process. WorK with Catherine. | 陪审团相信你 这回你和凯萨琳一起去 |
[03:41] | BreaK off when you have to appear. | 法院那边传讯你的话 马上把案子先放一边 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:46] | Good lucK. | 祝好运 |
[03:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:48] | Need help with your homicide? | 这件凶杀案要我帮忙吗? |
[03:50] | No, Sara’s going to worK with me. | 不了 莎拉和我一起调查这个 |
[03:53] | You get a missing person. | 这有一名失□人员 |
[03:54] | Sheryl Applegate. | 谢莉.爱普盖特 |
[03:56] | Her husband notified the police that she tooK the car | 她的丈夫对 警察说她是驾着车 |
[03:57] | and headed to L.A., but she never showed up. | 去洛山矶的 那以后就不见了□影 |
[03:59] | A few hours ago, PD found her car at the bus station. | 几个小时前,警察在 公车站那里找到了她的车 |
[04:03] | They requested a CSl. | 他们需要一名CSI人员 |
[04:04] | She tooK the bus instead. Case solved. | 她换乘公车了 那就可以结案了 |
[04:07] | ( laughing ) | |
[04:08] | Hopefully you’re right | 但愿你是对的 |
[04:10] | but until she’s located | 但她也不至于 |
[04:11] | treat her car liKe a crime scene. | 把那里弄得 像犯罪现场那样 |
[04:35] | Is everything oKay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:36] | You’ve been quiet all night. | 你已经沈默很久了 |
[04:37] | Yeah… I got a call the other day | 我接到了从儿童组织那里 |
[04:40] | from Child Services | 打来的电话 |
[04:41] | asKing about you and Lindsey. | 是问及你和琳茜的事情的 |
[04:45] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[04:47] | They told me they’d notified you– | 他们跟我说他们已经对你 |
[04:48] | some investigation– that Eddie had made a charge or something. | 进行了一些调查 —埃迪好像是起诉你了 |
[04:52] | Yes, he’s pissed off | 是的,他只是想报复 |
[04:53] | because I won’t let him bacK into my life | 就因为我没让他 重新回到我的生活中来 |
[04:56] | so he sics Child Services on me. | 于是他就向儿童 组织举报我 |
[04:57] | I never expected they were going to talK to my friends. | 真没想到他们 会跟我的朋友说这个 |
[05:00] | Well, what did they asK? | 他们还问什么了? |
[05:01] | What did you say? | 你都说了些什么? |
[05:02] | Well, l… | 我… |
[05:04] | ( door opens ) | |
[05:06] | Hello? | 你好? |
[05:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:08] | Sir, we’re with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 先生,我们是拉斯维加斯 犯罪调查组的 |
[05:10] | We’re here about a Paul Sorenson. | 来这里是为了 保罗.索伦森的案子的 |
[05:11] | I’m Richard Zeigler. The cops told me you were coming. | 我是理查德.齐格勒 警察跟我说过你们要来的 |
[05:14] | Here, please, come in. | 请进来吧 |
[05:15] | ThanK you. -ThanKs. | -谢谢 -谢了 |
[05:25] | Well, this, uh, | 好了,这个 |
[05:26] | where the Sorenson was displayed. | 就是放索伦森的地方 |
[05:29] | Sorenson is a painting. | 索伦森是一幅画 |
[05:32] | Paul Sorenson was an artist. | 保罗.索伦森 是个艺术家 |
[05:35] | Early 1 900s. | 成名于十九世纪早期 |
[05:40] | How dumb are we? | 这还能说什么? |
[05:41] | What’s he Know | 他根本不知道 |
[05:42] | about the forensic analysis | 鉴证调查到底是 |
[05:44] | of a friction ridge? | 干什么的? |
[05:45] | Right on. | 同意 |
[05:46] | I thinK I may have surprised the guy | 我想那个贼是被我惊动了 |
[05:48] | while he was stealing it. | 就在他偷画的时候 |
[05:49] | I came downstairs to read. | 当时我要正下楼梯看书 |
[05:53] | By the time I got to the room, he was gone | 当我走进房间的时候 他已经跑了 |
[05:56] | but the door was open. | 但门是开着的 |
[06:00] | Why don’t we dust for prints? | 先取些指纹再说吧 齐格勒先生 还有一个问题 |
[06:06] | What about | 这里的警报 |
[06:07] | the security alarm? | 怎么了? |
[06:08] | Somebody disengaged it. | 被人拆了 |
[06:12] | BROWN: You thinKing | 你的看法 |
[06:13] | what I’m thinKing? | 和我的一样吗? |
[06:14] | Oh, yeah, inside job. | 是的,监守自盗 |
[06:21] | So… was it a disaster with Child Services? | 被儿童组织控诉 会是一场灾难吗? |
[06:24] | Disaster? | 灾难? |
[06:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[06:27] | Well, my job does taKe me away from my daughter. | 工作的需要使得 我没时间照顾我女儿 |
[06:28] | Nobody Knows that better than you. | 这没人比你更清楚了 |
[06:31] | Yeah, but you thinK I’d say that? | 是的 你以为我跟他们说了? |
[06:33] | Well, not intentionally. | 当然不是故意的 |
[06:35] | They just, you Know, Know how to asK questions. | 他们懂得… 怎么来问你问题的 |
[06:39] | Are you finding anything? | 你们有什么发现吗? |
[06:40] | We’re worKing on it, sir. | 我们正在调查 先生 |
[06:44] | Your young woman from the mountains. | 这就是那个 从山上找到的女死者 |
[06:47] | Do we Know who she is yet? | 知道她是谁了吗? |
[06:48] | I gave her prints to Homicide for lD. | 已经把指纹交给凶案 组去查证她的身份了 |
[06:51] | There’s the blanKet she was wrapped in. | 还有那张盖尸体的毯子 |
[06:53] | Whoever she is, last day on earth was not pleasant. | 不管她是谁 死去的那一天是非常痛苦的 |
[06:57] | .38 caliber gun, flush to the scalp. | 凶器是38毫米口径手枪 直接击中头部 |
[07:00] | Shot clean through, right to left. | 子弹从右往左穿过 |
[07:02] | Bullet out the other side. | 然后掉在另一头那里 |
[07:04] | Stellate pattern and beveled wound | 从这个星形伤口来看 |
[07:07] | confirms the proximity of barrel to scalp. | 可以肯定当时的 距离非常的近 |
[07:11] | No question this was an intimate Killing. | 这肯定是认识她的人下的手 |
[07:15] | GRlSSOM: Full of sound and fury | 那其它的伤口 |
[07:17] | signifying what, Doc? | 又是怎么回事,医生? |
[07:21] | I tooK these. | 我都拍下来了 |
[07:30] | Fracture to the nasal bone, orbital bone, mandibular… | 鼻梁骨,眉骨 颚骨都断过… |
[07:36] | All facial fractures. | 都是这些脸部部位 |
[07:40] | Typical for battered women. | 明显是遭虐待的女性 |
[07:42] | These aren’t fresh, are they? | 这些不是旧伤来的 对吗? |
[07:45] | The old fracture lines indicate | 从这些旧伤来看 |
[07:47] | this woman was in a long-term abusive relationship. | 这女人长期遭到他人虐待 |
[07:50] | Any idea how long she’s been dead? | 知道她死了多长时间吗? |
[07:53] | The elements really got to her. | 这得从她身上找到 |
[07:55] | Grissom and his insects | 葛瑞森和他的那些虫子 |
[07:56] | are going to have to figure that one out. | 会把这件事查个水落石出的 |
[07:59] | Have we lost you, Grissom? | 我们冷落你了吗 葛瑞森? |
[08:01] | “The worms go in | “蠕虫进去后” |
[08:03] | “the worms go out | “又再度出来” |
[08:04] | “the worms play pinochle | “它们在你的嘴上” |
[08:06] | on your snout.” | “玩纸牌” |
[08:07] | ShaKespeare again? | 又是莎氏的诗吗? |
[08:10] | An old nursery rhyme. | 是一首童谣 |
[08:11] | ROBBlNS: A very special insect, Dr. Seuss? | 这是一种很特别的虫子 |
[08:14] | A muscid fly– typical only in urban areas. | 这是一种”家蝇 “—只在大都市里有 |
[08:20] | But you found her | 但你却是在 |
[08:21] | in the mountains. | 山上找到她尸体的 |
[08:22] | Hmm… | |
[08:25] | How many people have access to your home– | 你记得有多少人有你这里的 |
[08:26] | Keys and security code? | 钥匙和安全密码吗? |
[08:28] | Just my wife and my two sons and, uh… | 只有我妻子和我的两个儿子 还有… |
[08:31] | my secretary. | 我的秘书 |
[08:32] | WlLLOWS: Can you get them all here? | 你能把他们都叫来吗? |
[08:34] | They might be able to help us with evidence. | 他们或许能给我们一些线索 |
[08:36] | Hey, Catherine | 嘿,凯萨琳 |
[08:37] | checK this out. | 来看看这个 |
[08:44] | Helix, antihelix, helix rim, tragus, antitragus. | 耳轮,耳珠,耳屏 |
[08:48] | I thinK the thief | 我想那个贼 |
[08:49] | must have pressed his head against the wall | 一定是在看幅画 有无安全装置的时候 |
[08:51] | to checK if the painting was wired. | 把自己的脸靠在了墙上 |
[08:53] | Come on, an earprint? | 行了 就耳朵的指纹吗? |
[08:55] | Hey, a jury convicted | 两年前在华盛顿 |
[08:57] | a first-degree murderer | 法庭可是根据这个 |
[08:58] | based on a print just liKe this | 判决了一宗 |
[09:00] | two years ago in Washington. | 一级谋杀案子的 |
[09:01] | Yeah, I Know, I Know. | 是的,我知道 |
[09:02] | I’d liKe to see that one on appeal. | 我也想让法庭看到这个 |
[09:05] | Well, photograph and lift. | 好了,先把它拍下来吧 |
[09:06] | We’ll have someone to compare it to soon enough. | 然后让别人来 验证一下就行了 |
[09:19] | OKay, bear with me. | 好了 打扰一下 |
[09:20] | I mean, you’re one of ten guys in the country | 我是说 这国家有十个人懂得这个 |
[09:22] | that understands this stuff. | 你是其中的一个 |
[09:23] | I thinK there’s at least 1 5, but go on. | 我想应该至少有15个 你继续 |
[09:27] | What don’t you get? | 你还知道什么? |
[09:28] | Insects arrive | 昆虫是按照 |
[09:29] | at a corpse in a specific order, right? | 一定顺序在尸体上出现的 对吧? |
[09:32] | LiKe summer follows the spring. | 就像春天紧接着是夏天一样 |
[09:35] | And you can pinpoint time of death | 根据这些昆虫的类型 |
[09:37] | based on the type and age | 和生长的天数 |
[09:39] | of insects present on the body? | 你就能推断 出死亡的时间吗? |
[09:41] | I watch the insects mature | 我是先根据昆虫 |
[09:43] | from eggs to larvae to adults | 从孵出到成虫的时间长短 |
[09:47] | and then count backwards. | 往后来推断的 |
[09:49] | Linear regression. | 这是线性回归法 |
[09:52] | How old are those creepy crawlers? | 那这些爬行者有多大了? |
[09:54] | They’re not done maturing yet. | 他们还没成虫 |
[09:56] | Oh. | |
[09:58] | But when they are, I’ll be able to tell you how old they were | 但当它们成虫的时候 我就能告诉你从发现尸体那时起 |
[10:00] | when I found the body. | 它们有多大了 |
[10:01] | Which will tell us when the woman died. | 那时就知道这女人 是什么时候死的了 |
[10:03] | I lD’d her body through AFlS, and located her husband. | 我通过劳工协会来查明了 她的身份,还找到了她的丈夫 |
[10:05] | Let me guess, downtown, the Fremont district? | 让我猜猜,是住在城市里 在弗里蒙特区? |
[10:09] | You Know, I’m not even going to asK. | 那我就无需问了 |
[10:12] | Synthesiomyia Nudiseta is the Latin name. | 辛西米亚.纽迪斯塔 可是个拉丁名 |
[10:15] | SlDEL: It’s a muscid fly. | 这些都是家蝇 |
[10:16] | Only breeds in urban areas | 只会在城市里产卵 |
[10:19] | but Grissom found one on our girl | 但葛瑞森却在 死者身上发现了 |
[10:20] | which means she was probably Killed downtown | 这就是说她可能 是在城市里被杀后 |
[10:23] | and then carried into the mountains. | 再被人运到山上去的 |
[10:24] | Well, the neighbors heard a gunshot | 五天前他们的邻居 |
[10:26] | at their apartment five days ago. | 曾听到过一声枪响 |
[10:28] | The “grieving” husband… | 那位”伤心欲绝”的丈夫 |
[10:29] | His name is Scott Shelton. | 名叫斯科特.谢儿顿 |
[10:34] | What was her name? | 那她叫什么名字? |
[10:36] | Kaye screamed at me a lot, that’s for sure | 凯伊经常冲着我大吼大叫 这是真的 |
[10:39] | but I didn’t Kill her. | 但我没有杀她 |
[10:40] | In fact, I was out of town last weeK | 事实上,我上周出去了 |
[10:43] | at a convention. | 去参加一个节日去了 |
[10:45] | Yeah, in New Orleans soaKing up the gumbo. You told us. | 是的,那是新奥尔良 收获向日葵的季节 这你跟我们说过 |
[10:46] | When was the last time you saw your wife? | 你最后一次见到 你妻子是什么时候? |
[10:49] | Five days ago. | 五天之前 |
[10:50] | When I came bacK from my trip | 当我回来后 |
[10:52] | she was gone. | 她就不见了 |
[10:54] | You didn’t thinK to notify the police? | 当时你没想过要报警吗? |
[10:55] | I Keep my personal business private. | 我一向不泄漏自己的私事 |
[10:56] | If Kaye had left me again, I wasn’t going | 要是凯伊再次离开我的话 我也不会 |
[10:59] | to broadcast it. | 去报警的 |
[11:00] | BRASS: So this neighbor lady | 邻居有一位女士 |
[11:03] | who told me that she heard a gunshot | 跟我们说曾听到过枪声 |
[11:06] | and a woman scream inside your apartment… | 接着就是一个女人的尖叫声 |
[11:08] | What, she just imagined that? | 这些 都是她的幻觉吗? |
[11:10] | It was probably our TV. | 或许只是我们的电视 |
[11:13] | BRASS: Uh-huh. | |
[11:18] | Mr. Shelton… | 谢尔顿先生… |
[11:21] | did your wife drive race cars? | 你妻子开跑车吗? |
[11:24] | You’re Kidding me? | 你是在说笑吧 |
[11:26] | No. | 不 |
[11:28] | The two most common causes | 造成一个成年 女性如此的脸部伤痕 |
[11:30] | of facial trauma in adult women: | 一般来说只有两种原因 |
[11:32] | motor vehicle accidents and domestic violence. | 交通事故还有家庭暴力 |
[11:40] | These are your wife’s X rays. | 这些都是你妻子的X光照片 |
[11:43] | Every face and necK fracture your wife has sustained | 过去六年你妻子在 脸部还有颈部所受过的伤 |
[11:46] | over the last six years is highlighted. | 在上面都显示得清清楚楚 |
[11:52] | Kaye can get wild. | 凯伊这人很野蛮 |
[11:53] | If I came home late with friends | 要是我从朋友那儿回来晚的话 |
[11:56] | I’ve wrestled her off me. | 她就会和我纠缠不清 |
[11:58] | I admit that. | 这我承认 |
[11:59] | Three complaints against Scott for spousal abuse | 在过去的两年里 曾有两位投诉者投诉斯科特 |
[12:01] | in the last two years. | 曾经虐待过自己的配偶 |
[12:02] | Kaye was excitable. | 凯伊很容易激动的 |
[12:04] | LiKe I said | 就像我所说的 |
[12:05] | I’ve wrestled her off me | 她曾和我纠缠不清 |
[12:06] | but I never, ever laid a hand on her. | 但我从未… 对她动过一根指头 |
[12:08] | How about a gun? | 那枪是怎么回事? |
[12:12] | You have your hands full with her. | 看来你们为 她的案子都忙坏了 |
[12:15] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[12:16] | We’re going to investigate your apartment. | 我们要对你的住所进行调查 |
[12:17] | Do we need a warrant or are you going to play nice? | 你是需要我们有 搜查证还是自己主动合作? |
[12:20] | Come on over. | 那请便 |
[12:21] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没什么要隐藏的 |
[12:24] | We’ll be the judge of that. | 我们会得出结论的 |
[12:44] | Detective Secula. | 茜库拉警官 |
[12:45] | Mr. StoKes. | 士多克斯先生 |
[12:47] | What’s up? | 有何贵干? |
[12:47] | You got stucK on this one, too? | 你对这案子也感兴趣吗? |
[12:48] | Yeah, well, missing person, could be interesting. | 是的,一个失□人员 多少有点意思 |
[12:51] | Husband reports wife missing. Car’s at a bus terminal? | 丈夫报警说妻子失□ 而车子却停在了公车总站? |
[12:54] | Come on. Lady tooK a trip. | 这位女士要去旅游 |
[12:55] | Didn’t want him to Know where to. | 不想让她的丈夫知道 |
[12:57] | Not much of a mystery. | 这没什么神秘的 |
[12:58] | Auto unit been by yet? | 交通部来过了吗? |
[12:59] | No, they just slim-jimmed. | 没有 他们不会那么积极呢 |
[13:01] | We checKed for a body, didn’t find one. | 我们曾寻找过有没有尸体 但毫无发现 |
[13:03] | Big surprise. | 真是巨大的惊喜 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:07] | No, I didn’t touch a thing. | 没有 我没碰任何东西 |
[13:16] | Something wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[13:20] | We had dinner last weeK. | 我们上周刚吃过晚餐 |
[13:22] | I thought it went great. | 我还以为是个好的开始 |
[13:24] | You never called. | 但你却没打电话给我 |
[13:25] | That doesn’t mean I wasn’t going to. | 那并不代表我不打啊 |
[13:40] | Is our missing person a redhead? | 这位失□客的头发是红色的? |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:44] | Call in a tow | 叫拖车来 |
[13:46] | to the CSl garage. | 把它拉回CSI车库里 |
[13:47] | This case is now officially interesting. | 这案子现在越来越有意思了 |
[13:53] | CATHERlNE: It’s just liKe a fingerprint… | 这就是从你们 其中一个的耳朵上… |
[13:54] | for your ears. RlCHARD: Now, wait a minute. | -收集到的指纹 -等等 |
[13:56] | Are you thinKing one of did this? | 你是认为是我们 其中一人干的吗? |
[13:59] | Well, there’s no forced entry. | 这也是逼不得已 |
[14:01] | Someone shut off your alarm. | 有人把警铃关掉了 |
[14:03] | That tells us | 这就是说 |
[14:03] | that we eliminate the family first | 首先我们要排除 家庭成员的嫌疑 |
[14:05] | before we widen our investigation. | 才可能进一步展开调查 |
[14:06] | I’ll tell you what, I’m not putting that crap on my ear. | 告诉你,我才不会 把那东西往自己耳朵上抹呢 |
[14:09] | Well, we can get a warrant. | 我们可是经人授权的 |
[14:11] | RlCHARD: Oh, no, nobody’s | 噢,不,没人 |
[14:12] | getting a warrant against this family. | 会授权来反对自己家人的 |
[14:14] | We’ll humor them, and get this over with. | 我们配合一下 赶紧了解此事 |
[14:17] | CATHERlNE: ThanK you, sir. | -谢谢你,先生 -现在要我在那么做? 首先来抹上这个 然后把耳朵放到上面 |
[14:33] | See? | 看见了吗? |
[15:05] | Mm-hmm, we got a match. | 找到吻合的了 |
[15:15] | WARRlCK: Jason? | 杰森? |
[15:17] | What? | 怎么? |
[15:18] | Earprint talKing. | 耳朵的指纹是你的 |
[15:32] | Why would you steal from me? | 你为何要偷我的东西? |
[15:36] | Sir, are you going to want to press charges? | 先生,你还要求控诉吗? |
[15:39] | No, no, no, no. | 不,不要 |
[15:41] | God, no, no, I just… | 天啊,不,我只是… |
[15:43] | We’ll get help for Jason. I don’t want court records. | 我们要帮助杰森 我不想见到法院的诉状 |
[15:46] | CATHERlNE: Jason, do you | 杰森,你是否 |
[15:47] | still have the painting? | 还留着那幅画? |
[15:48] | What if I told you I sold it? | 要是我已经 把它卖了会怎样? |
[15:50] | Well, that would be selling stolen property | 那就属于销赃行为 |
[15:51] | and you would be arrested, no matter what your dad says. | 你会因此被捕 不管你父亲说什么 |
[15:55] | OKay. | 好的 |
[15:56] | Painting’s in the trunK of my car. | 那幅画还在我的车上 |
[16:01] | Can I get you guys something to drinK? | 你们几位要喝点什么吗? |
[16:03] | Soda, ale? | 汽水,还是白酒? |
[16:05] | SlDEL: No, thanKs. | 不用了 |
[16:20] | Not a lot of room for Kaye. | 好像这儿都 没什么凯伊的东西 |
[16:23] | She’s shy. | 她很内向 |
[16:33] | Does it get cold in here in the winter? | 这里冬天冷吗? |
[16:36] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[16:38] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[16:40] | That’s why you’d need a blanKet on the couch, huh? | 你就是为何放 张毯子在沙发上,对吗? |
[16:45] | A green one, I bet. | 我想 还是张绿色的毯子 |
[16:51] | LooKs liKe your gun’s just been cleaned. | 好像你的枪清理过 |
[16:57] | Yeah, l, uh, cleaned it before I left town. | 是的 这是我离开之前清理的 |
[16:59] | TooK out the garbage, too. | 同时还倒了一些垃圾出去 |
[17:01] | Does that maKe me guilty of something? | 这样做也证明我有罪吗? |
[17:05] | No bullets missing here. | 这里的子弹没有少 |
[17:16] | Bullets are missing here, though. | 这里有颗子弹不见了 |
[17:18] | I fired them at the shooting range last month. | 这是我上个月在 射击场射击后剩下的 |
[17:20] | I go there with a couple guys from worK. | 我是和两个 朋友下了班后去的 |
[17:24] | We’re going to need | 我们需要借用一下 |
[17:26] | to borrow your bullets. | 你的这些子弹 |
[17:51] | This bacK door lead to your car? | 这后门是通往你那辆车的吗? |
[17:53] | To a car. | 通往车厢 |
[17:55] | I drive a different demo every day. | 每天我都要运送各种样本唱片 |
[17:56] | PerK of the dealership. | 来挣点外快 |
[18:01] | You smell that, Grissom? | 你闻到了吗 葛瑞森? |
[18:05] | Did you do laundry bacK here today? | 你今天一回来 就清洗过这里吗? |
[18:11] | I got news for you, Scott. | 我有话要告诉你 斯科特 |
[18:15] | Bleach doesn’t maKe blood disappear. | 漂白粉是不能让血迹消失的 |
[18:16] | You just can’t see it with the naKed eye. | 只不过你肉眼看不见而已 |
[18:56] | I have no idea how that got there. | 我也不明白自己为何要这么做 |
[18:58] | It “got there” when you shot your wife in the head before | 你”这么做”是因为 你在这儿把妻子杀死以后 |
[19:01] | you wrapped her in a blanKet | 用毯子把她包了起来 |
[19:02] | and you dumped her in the mountains! | 然后把尸体弃之荒野的 |
[19:04] | Get your finger out of my face, bitch! | 别用你的手指着我 臭婊子! |
[19:05] | Touch me again, draw bacK a stump! | 你再来碰我看看! |
[19:07] | LooK at her. Sara! | -看看她! -莎拉! |
[19:08] | Can’t you control her? Get him out of here, Jim. | -你不能管管她吗? -把他带出去,吉姆 |
[19:10] | BRASS: Come on. You don’t Know a handful! | 你才是疯子! |
[19:13] | What is the matter with you? | 你到底是怎么了? |
[19:15] | I am a woman, and I have a gun. | 我也是个女人 我也带着枪的 |
[19:16] | And looK how he treated me. | 看看他对我的态度 |
[19:18] | I can only imagine | 我就能想象 |
[19:19] | how he treated his wife. | 他是怎么对他妻子的 |
[19:32] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:34] | Nicky, how’s it going? | 尼克 你的案子怎么样了? |
[19:35] | Good, good. | 很好,很好 |
[19:37] | Are you putting one of Lindsey’s drawings into evidence? | 你也把琳茜的 画拿来做法庭证据吗? |
[19:41] | If only her artworK brought in this Kind of dough | 要是她的画有那么值钱的话 |
[19:43] | I wouldn’t need to worry about her college tuition. | 我就不用为 她大学费用而操心了 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I heard your missing person was a painting. | 也是.听说你们那位 “失□人士”是幅画 |
[19:49] | At least we solved | 至少我们把案子 |
[19:50] | “our” case. | 搞定了 |
[19:51] | Oh…! | |
[19:54] | Keep walKing. | 快走吧 |
[19:55] | Give me an evidence tag for this painting. | 给这幅画粘上一张证据条 |
[19:58] | OKay, now I Know that these are rich people | 好了,现在终于明白 |
[20:00] | and it’s just a painting and nobody died, but… | 这只是一幅画而已 很庆幸没人死亡,但… |
[20:05] | this just doesn’t feel finished. | 事情好像不会 那么容易就解决的 |
[20:08] | I Know every time you say that, I’m looKing at more overtime. | 每回你一说这话 我就肯定要加班工作了 |
[20:10] | I Know. | 我明白 |
[20:11] | ( pager beeping ) | |
[20:15] | You Know what? | 知道是什么吗? |
[20:16] | I’ve got to be somewhere. | 我现在要出去了 |
[20:18] | Court. | 法院那边 |
[20:19] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[20:20] | Can you handle this from here? | 这里你自己可以搞定吗? |
[20:23] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[20:25] | Cool. I’ll see you later. | 好的,我们一会儿见了 |
[20:27] | Hey, WarricK. | 嘿,华瑞克 |
[20:29] | Are you going to tell me? | 你能告诉我吗? |
[20:31] | What? | 什么? |
[20:31] | About Child Services? | 儿童组织的事 |
[20:32] | Oh, I told them as far | 我跟他们说 |
[20:33] | as mothers are concerned, you’re the bomb. | 就所有母亲来说 你是最棒的 |
[20:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:38] | Yeah, and I also told them your ex is pretty screwed up. | 是的,我还告诉他们 你是多么称职的一位母亲 |
[20:42] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[20:47] | What do we need to nail him at trial? | 要给他定罪 我们还需要什么? |
[20:49] | The neighbor puts him in the apartment five days ago. | 邻居们说 他是在五天前出去的 |
[20:51] | You tell me she’s been dead five days | 你却说那女人 是五天前死的 |
[20:53] | and a jury is going to jump all over that coincidence. | 法院是不会 考虑这些巧合的 |
[20:55] | The post-mortem insects will tell me when she was Killed. | 那些昆虫会告诉 我她是什么时候被杀的 |
[20:57] | No, all I’m saying is five days is what I need. | 不 我是说我起码需要五天时间 |
[21:00] | Jim, please don’t try | 吉姆,请你 |
[21:02] | and compromise my end of the investigation. | 能配合一下我的调查工作吧 |
[21:04] | Good lucK. | 祝你好运 |
[22:23] | The bullets from Scott’s gun are unusual. | 斯科特枪里的子弹很不寻常 |
[22:27] | Since we didn’t find the spent bullet | 因为没能找到 那颗失□的子弹 |
[22:29] | I sent one from the box over to Trace. | 我就寄了一颗到 “追□者”公司那里 |
[22:33] | Everything else stacKs up. | 所有的结构表明 |
[22:36] | He Killed her. | 是他把她杀了 |
[22:41] | What’d you get? | 你有什么进展? |
[22:42] | ( sighs ) | |
[22:43] | She’s been dead three days. | 她已经死了三天了 |
[22:46] | Are you positive? | 你确定? |
[22:48] | Not five? | 不是五天? |
[22:51] | Three. | 是三天 |
[22:52] | My client was in New Orleans three days | 在山上找到他 妻子尸体的时候 |
[22:54] | before his wife’s body was discovered on that mountain. | 我的委托人 一直都在新奥尔良 |
[22:57] | He couldn’t possibly have Killed her. | 他根本不可能杀了他的妻子 |
[22:59] | Unless I misunderstand | 除非是我 |
[23:00] | what you’ve explained to us, Mr. Grissom | 理解错了你们的意思 葛瑞森先生 |
[23:02] | your “linear regression.” | 你的”线性回归”原则 |
[23:05] | You understand. | 你没理解错 |
[23:06] | OKay, forget time of death. | 好了 先不说死亡的时间 |
[23:08] | How does your client explain | 那你的委托人怎么解释 |
[23:09] | Kaye’s blood all over his apartment wall? | 在他住所的墙上 凯伊所留下的那些血迹 |
[23:12] | Quite simply. | 很简单 |
[23:14] | Scott has three prior complaints for abuse. | 先前曾有三个人 控告斯科特有虐待行为 |
[23:16] | What’s to say the blood didn’t get there | 那些血迹怎么就不可能 |
[23:18] | during one of those altercations? | 是在两人发生的一次 口角后留下的呢? |
[23:19] | “Altercations”… upgraded from “wrestling?” | “口角”…是从所谓的 “纠缠”升级而来的吗? |
[23:24] | BRASS: This is good. | 说得没错 |
[23:26] | Admitting to prior abuse | 承认以前的虐待行为 |
[23:28] | to cover up actual murder. | 来掩盖实际的谋杀罪行 |
[23:30] | My client and I are leaving. | 我们现在要走了 |
[23:33] | And Mr. Grissom, thanK you. | 谢谢你,葛瑞森先生 |
[23:53] | Hey, tough lucK about the, uh, wife abuser | 嘿 听说你的那位虐待妻子的人 |
[23:56] | getting released. | 被释放了 |
[23:58] | There’s no secrets around you, are there, Conrad? | 克拉德 什么秘密也瞒不过你 |
[23:59] | You thinK I wanted you to whiff out on that? | 你以为我希望 你被三镇出局吗? |
[24:01] | Your reputation as an entomologist | 你可是这个实验室里 |
[24:03] | elevates this entire crime lab | 大名鼎鼎的昆虫学家 |
[24:05] | which elevates my stature | 比我在协会里的名声 |
[24:07] | by association. | 要大得多 |
[24:08] | Well, then, you must feel very small today… | 是的 你一定觉得在协会里面 |
[24:10] | by association. | 有多么渺小 |
[24:12] | You’re dropping the ball in other areas though. | 但你却把手伸到了 别的部门那里 |
[24:15] | Administratively? | 就行政上来说 |
[24:16] | Did I miss one of your status meetings? | 我是不是错过了 你的那些报告会议? |
[24:20] | WarricK Brown had one of my guys sub for him in court. | 华瑞克.布朗叫我的 一个手下替他上法庭 |
[24:23] | So? I’m sure something came up. | 因此呢? 肯定发生了什么事 |
[24:25] | Hey, he told my guy | 他跟我手下说 |
[24:26] | it was an emergency | 事情紧急 |
[24:27] | but I have it on good authority | 但我有确凿的证据 |
[24:28] | that he was gambling. | 当时他在赌博 |
[24:31] | At the Monaco. | 在摩纳哥那里 |
[24:33] | What? | 什么? |
[24:35] | That’s right. | 确确实实 |
[24:36] | On CSl time. | 在CSI执勤的时间 |
[24:37] | I don’t liKe him using one of my guys | 我不喜欢他拿我的人 |
[24:40] | as a cover. | 来作幌子 |
[24:41] | I figure if he brings anybody down with him | 他之所以要拉别人下水 |
[24:43] | it should be from your shift. | 一定是出自你的旨意 |
[24:46] | Don’t you thinK? | 你不觉得吗? |
[25:00] | ( Kettle whistling ) | |
[25:07] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[25:10] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[25:12] | Are you oKay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:15] | Fine. Yeah. | 是的,没事 |
[25:17] | Did you sleep here? | 你在这儿睡的? |
[25:20] | I was worKing till 4:00 a.m. | 我一直工作到四点 |
[25:23] | I combed | 我在整理 |
[25:24] | every demo Scott’s driven. | 斯科特所运送的那些唱片 |
[25:26] | Zilch. | 一无所获 |
[25:29] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[25:30] | I need you to do some bacKground for me on WarricK | 我要你帮我 调查一些关于华瑞克的事情 |
[25:33] | without letting him Know why. | 别让他知道这事 |
[25:34] | Oh. WarricK– your favorite CSl. | 华瑞克 你最欣赏的CSI队员 |
[25:37] | That’s why I want you to handle it | 这就是为何叫你去的原因 |
[25:39] | so that EcKlie can’t accuse me of favoritism | 如果华瑞克是清白的话 |
[25:42] | if it turns out that WarricK’s clean. | 那埃克里就不能告我袒护了 |
[25:44] | What do you want to Know? | 你想调查些什么? |
[25:48] | This painting’s a forgery? | 你说这幅画是□品? |
[25:51] | Where does it say that? | 是从哪儿能看出来的? |
[25:52] | I was reading up on Sorenson, and I found a site that says | 我上网搜寻索伦森的信息 有个网页是这样说的 |
[25:56] | that 1 5% of all museum art is faKe. | 百分之十五的博物馆的 索伦森作品都是□品 |
[25:58] | It’s not our job to authenticate art. | 鉴定艺术品 可不属于我们的工作 |
[26:01] | Case is closed. | 案子已经结了 |
[26:02] | You’re so right, but if this is a forgery | 你说得没错 但要是这幅画是□品的话 |
[26:05] | we’ve got a new crime. | 那又是另一件案子了 |
[26:10] | This ElectroThermal atomizer | 这个电热灯 |
[26:11] | is set at the excitation wavelength for titanium | 会发出一种钛射线 |
[26:14] | which was not used in oil paint | 专门用于鉴别1950之前的 |
[26:16] | before the 1 950s. | 油画作品的 |
[26:17] | So, an authentic Sorenson | 因此,真正的索伦森的作品 |
[26:19] | would be titanium-free. | 应该是没有钛的 |
[26:20] | If it’s present, the canvas will fluoresce | 如果有的话,帆布就会发出萤光 |
[26:22] | and we’ve got a forgery. | 我们就可断定这是□品了 |
[26:23] | Flip the lights. | 把灯关掉 |
[26:37] | CATHERlNE: Mm-hmm. | |
[26:39] | No doubt about it, it’s a faKe. | 这回没错了,确实是□品 |
[26:41] | OKay, so if the owner | 要是画的主人 |
[26:43] | purchased this painting | 在拍卖会上 |
[26:44] | from a reputable auction house | 把这幅画售出的话 |
[26:45] | they would have run a similar test to this? | 别人也会用同样的 手段来测试的,对吧? |
[26:48] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[26:49] | So, the Kid stole the original painting from his pop | 那孩子偷了 他父亲的那幅真品 |
[26:51] | and gave us bacK a forgery. | 却还给了我们一副□品 |
[26:53] | This Kid’s in college, right? | |
[26:55] | Let’s checK his dorm room. | 我们去他宿舍找找 |
[27:06] | There’s no more hair. | 找不到更多的头发 |
[27:07] | Not even a trace. | 一点线索都没有 |
[27:08] | No signs of foul play. | 也没有犯罪的痕迹 |
[27:11] | And the carpet’s clean. | 毯子也是干净的 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:15] | Yeah, too clean… | 是的,太干净了 |
[27:17] | …which begs the question… | 这就说明一个问题… |
[27:19] | What lies beneath? | 什么问题? |
[27:20] | Hand me the phenothaline, please. | 请把试纸液递过来 |
[27:25] | You’re checKing for blood? | 你要验证有无血迹吗? |
[27:28] | Well… | |
[27:29] | I am checKing… | 我是在查… |
[27:31] | to see why someone scrubbed this carpet so clean. | 为什么有人把 毯子洗得那么干净 |
[27:36] | If there is blood present… | 要是上面有血迹的话 |
[27:41] | …we’ll Know why. | 我们就知道为什么了 |
[27:45] | It looKs liKe our missing person might be a homicide. | 看起来那位失□人 士是个杀人犯 |
[27:49] | Right. | 是的 |
[27:53] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[27:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:56] | Did you find out anything about WarricK? | 华瑞克的那事你有什么发现吗? |
[27:58] | Um… I’m-I’m here about something else. | 我来…是为了别的事情 |
[28:03] | You… you Know how you say, “We’re the victim’s last voice?” | 你还记得你说过” 我们是受害人最后的申诉声 “这句话吗? |
[28:09] | Mm-hmm. | |
[28:10] | I thought it was our job to speaK for Kaye Shelton. | 替凯伊.谢尔顿讨回公道就是我们的 |
[28:14] | You don’t crunch evidence to fit a theory. | 但你却没有 证据来证明这一理论 |
[28:21] | What if you hear the victim’s screams? | 要是你听到死者的呼喊呢? |
[28:26] | In the car, at the store. | 在车上,仓库里 |
[28:28] | You have empathy | 你已经把她 |
[28:30] | for her, Sara. | 当成你了,莎拉 |
[28:31] | You want someone to pay for what was done to her. | 你想有人为她的 遭遇付出代价 |
[28:34] | That’s normal. | 这是人之常情 |
[28:37] | You want to sleep with me? | 你想和我一起睡觉吗? |
[28:45] | Did you just say what I thinK you said? | 你刚才说的我没听错吧? |
[28:47] | That way, when I waKe up in a cold sweat | 那样的话 当我在毯子底下 |
[28:49] | under the blanKet, hearing Kaye’s screams… | 听到凯伊的呼喊 被吓出一身冷汗时 |
[28:53] | you can tell me it’s nothing. | 你可以告诉 我什么事都没发生 |
[28:55] | It’s just empathy. | 这也属于感同身受 |
[29:44] | So, you planning a little late-night luau? | 你是在筹画 一个午夜宴会吗? |
[29:47] | Roast pig? | 烤猪吗? |
[29:49] | It’s an experiment. | 只是个实验而已 |
[29:50] | Maybe Kaye was dead five days. | 或许凯伊是死了五天 |
[29:52] | I thought your bugs never made mistaKes. | 我认为你的虫子 是不会弄错的 |
[29:55] | They don’t. People do. | 它们没有 是人们弄错了 |
[29:57] | The victim was wrapped in a blanKet. | 受害者是 被毯子包裹起来的 |
[29:58] | Normally a blanKet or clothing | 正常情况下 毯子和衣物都不会 |
[29:59] | doesn’t impact insect maturation. | 影响到蛆虫的发育的 |
[30:00] | The insects usually fight their way in anyway. | 蛆虫通常会到处繁殖 |
[30:04] | But I examined the folds | 但我检查过盖在凯伊身上 |
[30:07] | in Kaye’s blanKet. | 那条毯子上的摺痕 |
[30:08] | She was wrapped tight– | 她是被紧紧包裹起来的 |
[30:09] | maybe tighter than I realized | 或许要比我想象的紧得多 |
[30:11] | which would have decreased the corpse’s exposure to insects. | 这就会尽量减少尸体 暴露于昆虫的视野之内 |
[30:14] | So, it tooK longer for the insects to get in there? | 因此,昆虫进入里面去 就要花上长一点的时间? |
[30:17] | And deposit their eggs. | 也拖延了它们下蛋的时间 |
[30:18] | Maybe two whole days. | 或许要延长两整天 |
[30:20] | I’ve wrapped Porky here pretty tight. | 因此我也把 这头猪紧紧地包裹起来 |
[30:22] | Well, let me asK you this. | 请问 |
[30:23] | You Killed a pig just for this? | 你把这猪杀了就是为了这个? |
[30:24] | This poor ham was already on its way | 这可怜的伙计的那条大腿 |
[30:27] | to someone’s Christmas dinner table. | 也正要摆到人们 圣诞晚餐的桌面上 |
[30:28] | I mean, wouldn’t a rabbit be easier? | 我是说 用一只兔子来不是更方便吗? |
[30:31] | Got to be a pig. | 必须用一头猪来做 |
[30:32] | Interestingly, they’re the most liKe humans. | 毕竟,它们最像人类了 |
[30:34] | Yeah, I’ve been saying that since I was a rooKie. | 是的,当我刚来的 时候就说过这样的话 |
[30:37] | You’re on your own, pal. | 你自己搞定吧,伙计 |
[31:40] | ThanKs. | 谢了 |
[32:03] | How’s the case going? | 那案子怎么样了? |
[32:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:06] | Dead end. -How about you? | 毫无进展.你那边呢? |
[32:09] | Just got a hit | 刚追查到 |
[32:10] | on one of our missing lady’s credit cards. | 那位失□女士 使用过她的一张信用卡 |
[32:12] | A motel. | 在一家汽车旅馆里 |
[32:13] | Her abductor sold her card | 不是那位 诱拐者把她的卡卖了 |
[32:15] | or is using it himself. | 就是他自己用了 |
[32:17] | What motel? | 在哪个旅馆? |
[32:19] | Four Aces. | “王牌四号” |
[32:19] | That’s right around the corner | 正好在我们 发现她那辆车的 |
[32:21] | from where we found her car. | 拐角的地方 |
[32:22] | I’ve got some uniforms meeting us there. | 我已经叫一些人 在那里等我们了 |
[32:25] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:38] | Are you Sheryl Applegate? | 你是谢莉.阿普盖特吗 |
[32:41] | ( door opens ) | |
[32:42] | Man: Oh, whoa, man! | 嘿,伙计! |
[32:44] | Ow! Oh, what’s going on here? | 噢,这是怎么了? |
[32:46] | Michael, shut up! | 麦克,闭嘴! |
[32:47] | Las Vegas Police. | 我们是拉斯维加斯警察 |
[32:48] | Your husband reported you missing. | 你的丈夫报案说你失□了 |
[32:50] | Can she put that gun away? | 她先把枪放下好吗? |
[32:53] | You, uh, you haven’t been abducted | 你并没有被拐骗 |
[32:54] | have you, Mrs. Applegate? | 是吗,阿普盖特夫人? |
[32:56] | Not really. | 没错 |
[32:57] | We found evidence of blood in your car. | 我们在你车上发现了一些血迹 |
[33:00] | I saw an injured dog last weeK and drove it to the vet. | 上周我看见一条受伤的狗 就把它送到兽医那儿去了 |
[33:05] | ( clears throat ) | |
[33:07] | Uh, NicK, let’s get out of here. | 尼克,我们先出去吧 |
[33:09] | ( clears throat ) | |
[33:11] | Wait! | 等等! |
[33:14] | What are you going to tell my husband? | 你们会跟我丈夫说什么? |
[33:18] | That you’re oKay. | 就说你没事了 |
[33:21] | You’re going to have | 不过你得先 |
[33:22] | to fill in the blanKs. | 那些表格给填了 |
[33:23] | ( muffled laughter ) | |
[33:26] | So the pig’s insects matured at a rate | 所以猪上的蛆虫成虫时间 |
[33:28] | consistent with a five-day-old corpse? | 应该是五天对吗? |
[33:31] | Once I tooK the blanKet into account. | 把毯子考虑 在内的话是这样的 |
[33:33] | Your initial computations were wrong. | 你开始的计算是错误的 |
[33:34] | You went bacK, adjusted conditions | 于是你把条件改动一下 |
[33:38] | and proved actual time of death? | 来再次证明 确切的死亡时间吗? |
[33:40] | Five days, not three. | 五天,而不是三天 |
[33:41] | Which places the victim with her husband | 这足以证明死者的丈夫 |
[33:43] | who’s already guilty as sin. | 和这谋杀案有关 |
[33:45] | Captain Brass | 布瑞斯警官 |
[33:47] | do you understand Grissom’s | 你明白葛瑞森的 |
[33:49] | insect evidence? | 这一蛆虫结论吗? |
[33:51] | To a degree. | 非常明白 |
[33:52] | You Know… | 因为… |
[33:54] | in a general way. | 这非常明了 |
[33:55] | Do you thinK a jury | 你真认为法庭 |
[33:57] | will understand your “adjustments”? | 会承认你这一 “改动后的条件”吗? |
[33:59] | Or do you thinK they’ll realize your “conditions” | 或是他们会认为你的这些”条件” |
[34:02] | can maKe the evidence say anything you want it | 会得出你们所想要的 |
[34:05] | to say? | 证据? |
[34:06] | I can maKe a case to any jury against Scott Shelton | 我可以向任何一个 法庭对斯科特.谢尔顿提出控诉 |
[34:08] | for the murder of his wife. | 罪名就是谋杀他妻子 |
[34:11] | Your arresting officer can barely understand it. | 就连你的那些人 都理解不了这些证据 |
[34:14] | I read the file. | 我读过文件了 |
[34:16] | Other than bugs | 除了那些虫子之外 |
[34:17] | is there anything else? | 还有别的证据吗? |
[34:24] | Get something a jury can understand, or move on. | 拿不出让法庭看得懂的 证据的话,就此结案 |
[34:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:35] | Hello, Mr. Zeigler… | 你好,齐格勒先生… |
[34:36] | Oh, oh, good, you brought it. | 噢,很好,你们拿回来了 |
[34:38] | WlLLOWS: Yes. | 是的 |
[34:39] | Come in. -ThanK you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[34:41] | That’s a nice campus you got there, Jason. | 你的校园真不错,杰森 |
[34:45] | What? | 什么? |
[34:46] | We went by your dorm earlier with the police here. | 今天一早我们和警察 一起到了你的宿舍 |
[34:48] | We’d liKe to asK a favor of you, | 我们想请教你一下 |
[34:50] | Mr. Zeigler. | 齐格勒先生 |
[34:51] | A private viewing of the painting. | 先来看一下你的那些油画 |
[35:00] | My God, my-my… my Sorenson’s a forgery? | 天啊,我的 “索伦森”是件□品? |
[35:05] | That’s not all, sir. | 还没完呢,先生 |
[35:09] | Wait, I have ten million dollars’ | 等等 我花了一千万美元 |
[35:12] | worth of forgeries? | 就换回这些□品? |
[35:14] | BROWN: No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[35:18] | The police recovered your originals | 警察今天在杰森的宿舍里 |
[35:21] | in Jason’s dorm room today. | 找到了那幅真品 |
[35:24] | What? | 什么? |
[35:27] | I don’t even Know you. | 我真是看错你了 |
[35:28] | BROWN: What, did you have an art major | 你是利用美术专业的优势 |
[35:30] | do your faKes for you, Jason? | 来做出来这些□品的吗 杰森? |
[35:32] | WlLLOW: Robbery checKed with your school. | 根据对你那间学校的调查 |
[35:34] | They actually teach classes in how to copy the masters. | 他们确实教过 怎样来模仿大师的作品 |
[35:39] | My friends helped me out. | 这是我朋友帮我做的 |
[35:40] | They didn’t Know what I was doing with the copies. | 他们不知道 我要这些东西的用处 |
[35:43] | And what exactly were you doing? | 你到底都干了些什么? |
[35:46] | Your son stole all your originals replacing them with forgeries. | 你儿子把那些真品全部偷走后 再把□品放回原处 |
[35:49] | But the other night, his little scam was interrupted. | 但那天晚上 他的诡计受阻了 |
[35:57] | If the hooK hadn’t dislodged from your Sorenson | 如果你那幅”索伦森” 上的□没掉下来的话 |
[35:59] | you would have spent the rest of your life | 你的下半辈子恐怕只能 |
[36:02] | admiring a faKe. | 欣赏一幅□品了 |
[36:04] | And you never even Knew the difference, did you, Dad? | 而你却没发现这其中的差别 对吗,父亲? |
[36:06] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[36:09] | You don’t Know me. | 你确实不了解我 |
[36:09] | Where are your pictures of me? | 我到底在 你心目中占什么位置? |
[36:11] | You’re too busy staring | 你总是整天忙着 |
[36:13] | at your masterpieces, and they’re not even real! | 看你的这些大师之作 而这些都不是真的 |
[36:17] | I’m right here, Dad. | 我才是实实在在的 |
[36:19] | You don’t even see me. | 你却正眼都没看过我 |
[36:23] | The police are going to want to Know | 警方想知道 |
[36:25] | if you’re pressing charges this time. | 你现在是否想提出诉讼 |
[36:34] | I am. | 是的 |
[36:38] | You want my attention, Jason? | 你是想让我注意你是吗 杰森? |
[36:43] | You got it. | 这回你如愿以偿了 |
[36:53] | I heard you were going into an autopsy. | 我听说你要对 一具尸体进行解剖 |
[36:57] | How can you just move on to another case? | 你怎么能就此 调查另一宗案子呢? |
[37:00] | They’re laughing at us. You Know that, right? | 他们会笑话我们的 这你是知道的 |
[37:02] | They thinK we’re a couple of science nerds. | 他们认为我们只是 两个科学傻瓜而已 |
[37:04] | They threw out our findings. | 对我们的发现一屑不顾 |
[37:06] | That body should be up | 尸体一会儿就 |
[37:07] | in a few minutes, Mr. Grissom. | 送过来了,葛瑞森先生 |
[37:09] | ThanK you, David. | 谢谢你,大卫 |
[37:11] | You Know, there was a murder recently | 最近在世界某个地方 |
[37:13] | in a village on the other side of the world. | 在一个村子里 发生了一起谋杀案 |
[37:16] | Every man in the village denied having any part of it. | 村子里的每一个人 都否认与此事有关 |
[37:18] | The victim’s throat had been slashed with a shovel. | 死者的喉咙被一把铲给划断了 |
[37:21] | So this one guy– | 这时就有一个人 |
[37:22] | I guess you could call him a science nerd– | 就是你称之 为科学傻蛋的那种人 |
[37:24] | asKed all the men in the village | 把全体村民都召集到一块儿 |
[37:26] | to bring their shovels to the center of town | 让他们高举自己的铲子 |
[37:28] | and hold them spade-side up. | 在市中心那里走 |
[37:31] | And he waited. | 他就在一旁等着 |
[37:33] | Eventually, flies started showing up | 最后,苍蝇开始在 |
[37:36] | on one specific shovel | 一把特别的铲子上出现 |
[37:37] | IooKing for microscopic bits of blood and flesh. | 它们在寻找那些细小的血肉 |
[37:41] | “First witness to a crime.” | “第一现场目击证人” |
[37:42] | The investigator got his murderer, and… | 那位调查者找到了凶手,于是… |
[37:44] | …and forensic science was born. | 也就有了法医鉴定学 |
[37:47] | Sung T’su, 1 235 A.D. | 在公元1235年的宋朝 |
[37:48] | You call 800 years ago recent? | 快800年前的事 你称为最近? |
[37:50] | To an astronomer, it is. | 对于一个天文学家 来说是这样的 |
[37:52] | But then people forgot about forensic science, didn’t they? | 但那以后人们就渐渐 忘却法医学了,是吧? |
[37:56] | And they had to be reminded again | 1600年代,在佛朗西斯科 |
[37:58] | by Francesco Redi in the 1 600s. | 法医学又再度 为人们所接受 |
[37:59] | And again by Bergeret d’Arbois in the 1 800s. | 18世纪 它又被巴格雷.阿波斯再度提出 |
[38:01] | Every civilization learns what it needs to Know | 每个人学会自己 该知道的东西之后 |
[38:03] | and the next one forgets it. | 下一代又会再次忘记 |
[38:05] | The sheriff… | 那位州长… |
[38:07] | Well… it’s not personal. | 好了 这不是个别现象 |
[38:12] | We’re part of a cycle. | 我们只是这循环的一个环节 |
[38:13] | Yeah, they laughed at fingerprints | 没错 70年前有人还嘲笑指纹鉴证 |
[38:15] | 70 years ago, and now it’s law. | 现在它却成为一部法律 |
[38:17] | Except somebody had to push for prints. | 如果不是每人 都留有指纹的话 |
[38:19] | And you’re standing there saying | 你真要站在那里说 |
[38:21] | “All things in their own time.” | “所有的一切 都有其因果吗?” |
[38:24] | You’re confused, right? | 你很困惑是吗? |
[38:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:28] | That’s the best place for a scientist to be. | 那是一名法医学家 最好的良药 |
[38:31] | ( doors opening ) | |
[38:33] | My body’s here. | 尸体来了 |
[38:43] | Kaye Shelton… | 凯伊.谢尔顿… |
[38:46] | Shall we? | 一起吗? |
[38:52] | SlDEL: You gave her a bath, huh? | 你把尸体清洗过了? |
[38:54] | Routine cleaning. | 例行清洗 |
[38:56] | We had to do it sometime. | 有时不得不这样做 |
[38:58] | Doc, what’s this | 医生,这个蓝色的 |
[38:59] | blue marK here? | 印记是什么? |
[39:00] | Why didn’t we see this at the autopsy? | 为何在解剖的 时候没发现这个? |
[39:02] | It was under a gallon of blood. | 它虽然在血块下面 |
[39:03] | But the blue’s embedded; it won’t wash away. | 但这印记深嵌于伤口里 是不会清洗掉的 |
[39:06] | Didn’t you say the suspect’s ammunition was in Trace? | 你不是说嫌疑人的子弹是在 “追□者”那里买的吗? |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:19] | “Lead, copper, zinc… | “铅,铜,锌…” |
[39:24] | Teflon.” | “特氟隆” |
[39:26] | Teflon? | 特氟隆? |
[39:54] | And? So? | 怎么样了? |
[39:55] | Strand of hair from our lady in the mountains. | 这是受害者的头发样本 |
[39:57] | The blue dust from around her entrance wound– | 那些蓝色粉末 之所以深入伤口 |
[40:00] | that’s from the bullet’s impact. | 是因为子弹的作用力 |
[40:03] | It’s made of Teflon. | 它是由特氟隆做的 |
[40:04] | Now looK at the next specimen. | 再看看下一个样本 |
[40:11] | The bullet is | 这颗子弹就是 |
[40:12] | from Scott’s personal ammo supply | 斯科特本人的子弹 |
[40:14] | which I test-fired. | 我已经做过测试 |
[40:16] | See, the Teflon disintegrated into blue powder | 特氟隆会在 子弹爆炸的一霎那 |
[40:18] | at the moment of impact. | 会分解成蓝色的粉末 |
[40:20] | You’re gonna leave me, is that what you thinK?! | 你不能离开我 你以为你能做到吗? |
[40:22] | No, Scott, no! | 不,斯科特,不! |
[40:23] | And the guys are gonna see a woman walK out on me? | 要让那些人看见 我的女人离我而去吗? |
[40:25] | No! Scott, no! -You just try… | 你真的以为你— |
[40:26] | ( gunshot ) | |
[40:36] | You did very good. | 干得真是太漂亮了 |
[40:37] | But this is just more circumstantial evidence. | 但这最多只算间接证据而已 |
[40:39] | We’re a long way from a conviction. | 离给他定罪还远着呢 |
[40:41] | But we can bury him under evidence. | 但我们会用证据让他无言以对 |
[40:42] | You’re the one who’s always saying | 你也总是说 |
[40:44] | it’s better to have | 一个法医鉴定证据 |
[40:45] | one piece of forensic evidence | 要比十个目击证人 |
[40:47] | than ten eyewitnesses. | 要有说服力得多 |
[40:48] | What, do you tape everything I say? | 你是不是把 我说的话都录下来了? |
[40:50] | You still have to educate the jury. | 你还要让法庭信服才行 |
[40:52] | On bullets. | 那些子弹就足够了 |
[40:53] | It’s got to be easier than bugs. | 这要比那些 蛆虫要通俗易懂 |
[40:56] | Less Latin. | 只比拉丁文容易一点 |
[41:00] | ( handcuffs clicKing ) | |
[41:02] | BRASS: You Know, I’ve been waiting three days to do this. | 我等这一刻 已经等了三天了 |
[41:05] | No, maKe that five days. | 不,应该是五天才对 |
[41:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:42] | ( door opens ) | |
[41:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:48] | I checKed out WarricK. | 我查过华瑞克那件事了 |
[41:50] | His story about missing court was, uh… Iame. | 他没去法院的那个藉口… 是无法令人信服的 |
[41:55] | I got this | 我在摩纳哥 |
[41:56] | surveillance tape from the Monaco. | 拿到了这盒录像带 |
[41:59] | He was in the casino. | 他当时的确在赌博 |
[42:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:11] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[42:19] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 英文字幕由CBS提供 |
[42:21] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |