时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Oh… | 噢… |
[00:35] | Not again. | 不会又被人劫了一遍吧 |
[00:36] | We are buying that alarm system. | 看来真要买个警报系统了 |
[00:38] | -No argument from me. -I’m serious. | -别跟我争这问题 -我是认真的 |
[00:44] | They got the cash. | 他们拿走了现金 |
[00:46] | Why did they have to make such a mess? | 干吗要把这弄得这么乱? |
[00:48] | Oh, my God… | 天哪… |
[00:50] | What? What’s wrong? | 干吗?怎么了? |
[00:51] | Call 91 1. | 快打911报警吧 |
[01:33] | Introductions? | 先介绍一下情况吧? |
[01:34] | Joseph Felton, 44 | 死者名叫 约瑟夫.费尔顿,44岁 |
[01:35] | not an employee; no reason to be here. | 并非这里的雇员 因此本来是不应该出现在这的 |
[01:38] | Mind if he and l have a moment? | 不介意让我先检查一下他吧? |
[01:40] | No. | 随便 |
[02:14] | Burn marks? | 有焊过的痕迹 |
[02:15] | Unusual way to penetrate a safe. | 可不是开 保险箱的惯用手法 |
[02:19] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[02:19] | How much was taken? | 匪徒拿走了多少钱? |
[02:20] | Three hundred and something, small bills. | 300多,小数目 |
[02:22] | GRlSSOM: Multiple contusions to the back of the skull. | 头颅后部有多处淤伤 |
[02:25] | Might’ve been taken by surprise. | 也许是”螳螂捕蝉,黄雀在后” |
[02:27] | Robbery interruptus? | 他爆窃时有人后下手为强? |
[02:28] | Yeah, I think our robbery suspect is a homicide victim. | 没错,看来这名爆窃的嫌犯 现在成了谋杀案的被害 |
[02:32] | One way to beat the rap. | 差了一步? 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 |
[02:40] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:43] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[02:46] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:49] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[02:51] | “l really wanna know | “我真想找出…” |
[02:52] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:55] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “噢,谁…” |
[02:57] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快,告诉我你是谁,你是谁” |
[03:00] | Oh, you!” | “你是谁!” |
[03:05] | DR. ROBBlNS: This is an easy one. | 这次尸检倒容易 |
[03:06] | Three hits to the head. Trauma to the brain stem was fatal. | 头部受了三次狠击 对脑干造成了损伤而致命 |
[03:09] | Death was instantaneous. | 脑干受损后即时死亡 |
[03:11] | Can you tell us about the murder weapon? | 谋杀凶器呢? |
[03:13] | Nothing definitive but l swabbed the points of impact. | 还没有最终确定 但是我对伤口用棉签取了样 |
[03:16] | Slide’s under the microscope. | 组织切片就在那显微镜那里 |
[03:21] | STOKES: Yellow looks like transfer from the murder weapon | 黄色的那些好像 是从凶器那来的 |
[03:25] | but what’s with the glitter? | 那些闪闪发光的是什么? |
[03:27] | ROBBlNS: Unidentified mineral. | 未知矿物 |
[03:28] | I sent a sample to Trace for analysis. | 我已经把样本给了 相关部门分析 |
[03:31] | Hey, Doc, you have a comb? | 医生,你有梳子吗? |
[03:35] | Your hair looks great, Cath. | 你的头发看起来还不错啊 凯萨琳 |
[03:37] | -Gee, thanks, Nick. -Guy’s still dirty. | -谢谢这么说,尼克 -死者可还没清洁,可能有点脏 |
[03:39] | They don’t get a bath till evidence is collected. | 一般要等到证据收集 完毕我们才帮他们清洗的 |
[03:42] | That’s what I’m doing although I don’t think this is dirt. | 我正是要收集证据 而且我也不认为他们算脏 |
[03:51] | He’s covered in spores. | 他头上有很多孢子 |
[03:57] | I think these are from a fern. | 应该是从某些蕨类植物来的 |
[03:59] | Well, the back entrance was overgrown with them. | 那商店的后门就生有很多 |
[04:08] | A fern plant deposits billions of spores in its lifetime. | 蕨类植物成活期间 会生成上亿计的孢子 |
[04:12] | Most are just dust in the wind. | 其中大多数随风飘扬 如尘似土 |
[04:14] | In our case, they’re evidence. | 但现在在这件案子中 它们可算证据 |
[04:16] | As good as fingerprints or fibers | 可媲美指纹或纤维的… |
[04:19] | in placing a suspect at a crime scene. | 能从犯罪现场中致 犯罪者现身的证据 |
[04:23] | Hey, you forget about the coroner? | 你干吗不去验尸官那里? |
[04:27] | Melissa Marlowe. | 是玛丽莎.马洛 |
[04:29] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:30] | You lifted 38 prints from the pottery store. | 你在那陶器店收集了 38个人的指纹 |
[04:33] | I scanned them through AFlS. | 我在自动指纹识别系统上 对它们进行了扫描 |
[04:34] | One came back. | 其中返回了一人的数据 |
[04:36] | Melissa Marlowe. | 就是玛丽莎.马洛 |
[04:37] | Why do I know that name? | 跟我说这名字有何意义? |
[04:39] | Kidnapping | 21年前发生在 科罗拉多州的… |
[04:40] | Colorado, 21 years ago… | 一起小女孩… |
[04:44] | the little girl. | 被绑架案 |
[04:45] | Oh, that Melissa Marlowe. | 噢,你是说那个玛丽莎 |
[04:49] | Wasn’t she presumed dead? | 当时不是已经假定 她死亡了吗? |
[04:51] | Well, not anymore. | 现在情况改观了 |
[04:54] | On the left is Melissa Marlowe’s print, age four– | 左边的是玛丽莎四岁时… |
[04:56] | preschool fingerprinting initiative. | 入学前指纹提取的 指纹数据 |
[04:57] | On the right is a print that you lifted. | 右边的是你采集到的 指纹数据 |
[04:59] | I don’t see a match. | 我看不出它们吻合 |
[05:01] | Neither did I but since fingerprints are set for life | 我也看不出来,但是指纹 是从胎儿四个月后… |
[05:03] | during the fourth month of fetal development | 到人长大甚至死了 都固定不变的 |
[05:05] | I looked beyond the size differential. | 不能单从大小上面来看 |
[05:07] | Now, both prints are ulnar loops. | 你看,两者都是从尺骨处旋 |
[05:10] | Bifurcation, recurve and ridge endings are identical. | 指纹的分叉 弯曲和起皱都很相似 |
[05:16] | I’ve aligned the prints along the delta. | 把这些点连成三角 |
[05:22] | WlLLOWS: You’ve got a perfect match. | 现在看来就完全吻合了 |
[05:26] | Wait… is she a suspect in the homicide? | 等等… 她是谋杀案的嫌凶吗? |
[05:30] | No, her print wasn’t fresh. There was dust on it. | 不是,她的指纹不是新留下的 上面已经布满了灰尘 |
[05:33] | Has to be a few weeks old. | 应该在那有几个星期了 |
[05:35] | I think we have two separate cases. | 看来我们现在有两宗案子 |
[05:37] | So I’m going to take the new lead in the old kidnapping case. | 我得跟进这宗 老绑架案的新情况 |
[05:41] | Nick and I will cover the homicide. | 我和尼克来调查谋杀案吧 |
[05:50] | SlDLE: Nadine Winston falls asleep in that chair and incinerates. | 纳丁.文斯顿在那张椅子上 睡着了,随后自己燃成了灰烬 |
[05:55] | We could make history. | 看来我们接手的案子 真是前无古人 |
[05:56] | Come on, now. Don’t tell me you believe in that BS. | 别跟我说你 相信什么自焚的鬼话 |
[05:59] | No, of course not. | 我当然不会乱相信 |
[06:01] | I’m a scientist. I just… | 我是名科学家,我只是… |
[06:04] | She has been reduced to ashes. | 她已经成了灰烬 |
[06:09] | Spontaneous human combustion is science fiction. | 自燃现象只是科幻小说 才有的事 |
[06:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:14] | There’s no such thing as a human torch. | 没有什么”自燃体”之类的东西 |
[06:17] | What if it is real and we’ve uncovered it? | 但如果真有这现象 而我们发现了这一现象呢? |
[06:20] | Sara, this is a crime scene. | 莎拉,这里是犯罪现场! |
[06:22] | Stay with me here, okay? | 要和我合作才行,明白吗? |
[06:23] | Don’t lose it. | 别忘了这点 |
[06:25] | I’m not. | 我没忘 |
[06:27] | I’m just open to all theories. | 只不过我肯接受任何理论罢了 |
[06:31] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[06:33] | Looks like cotton fiber… possibly from a nightgown. | 好像是棉花纤维… 可能是睡袍上的 |
[06:39] | It’s barely scorched. | 才有点烧焦而已 |
[06:41] | Weird. | 奇怪了 |
[06:43] | It’s like the body burned, but… | 人都烧成这样了… |
[06:46] | the clothing was fire retardant. | 衣服难道还有 缓释大火的作用不成? |
[06:54] | BROWN: Wow. | 哇 |
[06:56] | Check that out. | 看看 |
[07:00] | Fire practically burned a hole in the roof | 火几乎把屋顶给烧穿个洞 |
[07:03] | but it’s isolated in one spot. | 但只是聚焦于那点 |
[07:05] | It’s like the fire created a chimney for itself. | 好像那火自行 产生了烟囱一样 |
[07:08] | The victim she live alone? | 受害人是单身的吗? |
[07:10] | Husband’s already at the station. | 她丈夫现在已经在局里了 |
[07:11] | Look, I am telling you, I have no idea what happened to my wife. | 听着,我说,我根本不知道 在我妻子身上发生了什么事 |
[07:16] | Were you having marital problems? | 你们的婚姻有问题吗? |
[07:19] | No. | 没有 |
[07:20] | We were like newlyweds. | 我们的感情就跟 新婚夫妇一样好 |
[07:23] | INVESTlGATOR: If I understand you correctly, you went to bed. | 如果我没弄错的话 据你所言事情是这样的: |
[07:28] | Nadine fell asleep in the easy chair. | 你上床睡觉,纳丁 在休闲椅上面也睡着了 |
[07:31] | Ten hours later you woke up, walked into the living room | 你睡了10小时然后醒来 走进客厅… |
[07:35] | and she was a pile of ash. | 发现她已经成了一团灰烬 |
[07:37] | A human torch. | “自燃体” |
[07:39] | Yeah, right. | 对,没错 |
[07:40] | You say you were like newlyweds? | 你刚才说你们俩的 感情好的像新婚夫妇 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:43] | But the two of you weren’t sleeping in the same bed. | 但你们俩睡的时候 居然没睡在一张床? |
[07:46] | Good question. | 这问题问得好 |
[07:50] | She snored. | 她有鼻鼾 |
[07:51] | It was a problem. | 因为这问题我们 才不在一起睡 |
[07:55] | A small one. | 但这问题不影响我们感情 |
[07:57] | Mr. Winston… | 文森特先生… |
[08:00] | do you know how to use a blowtorch? | 你会使用喷灯吗? |
[08:02] | Another good question. | 这问题也问得好 |
[08:04] | Look, I came down to this station on my own. | 你给我听着 我是自愿来警局的 |
[08:06] | If I can be helpful, let me know! | 有要我帮忙的地方 再找我吧 |
[08:12] | ( door slamming ) | |
[08:14] | So you still think it’s spontaneous combustion? | 你还认为这是自燃现象? |
[08:16] | Theories give way to conclusions once all the evidence is in. | 一旦有证据去得出 我们的结论,理论只能让步了 |
[08:19] | I am merely thinking about the next piece of evidence. | 我现在只是在想 下一步到哪取证 |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[08:24] | Hey, Nicky, you paged me? | 尼克,是你传呼我吗? |
[08:27] | Yeah. Yeah, Jim, hi. | 是的,吉姆,你好 |
[08:29] | I took these photos | 我在犯罪现场… |
[08:31] | at the crime scene. | 拍下了这些照片 |
[08:32] | Safe was cracked | 保险箱是用等离子 高温火焰喷焊设备… |
[08:33] | with a plasma lance. | 打开的 |
[08:35] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好,我知道了 |
[08:36] | It’s a high-powered electric blaster. | 那是一种高性能的用 电爆破装置 |
[08:38] | It could cut through that hard plate with extreme precision. | 能非常精确的 把保险箱给焊开 |
[08:41] | It’s not common, but effective. | 这手段虽然不多见 但却非常有效 |
[08:43] | Crime scene photo from a robbery case in ’99. | 这是99年一起爆窃案的 犯罪现场照片 |
[08:46] | Joseph Felton our dead guy, was arrested but granted immunity in exchange | 我们这案子死者约瑟夫当时被抓 但因为愿意充当污点证人… |
[08:51] | for his testimony against his partner, Darin Hanson | 指证其同伙 达林.汉森而受豁免 |
[08:54] | who used a plasma lance to crack that safe. | 当时他们正是用等离子高温火焰 喷焊设备来焊开保险箱的 |
[08:58] | Darin Hanson was released from prison last month. | 达林上个月出狱了 |
[09:03] | His last know address… Vegas | 我们知道他最近到的 地方是…拉斯维加斯 |
[09:06] | I see where you’re going. | 我知道你的意思了 |
[09:07] | So Hanson gets out of jail, hooks up with our dead guy. | 你是说汉森出狱后 联系上了死者 |
[09:11] | Yeah, they hook it up… break through the rear entrance of the pottery store, | 没错,他们碰了头…然后 一同从陶器店后门破门而入 |
[09:16] | Hanson lances the safe… | 汉森焊切保险箱… |
[09:19] | Once the safe is cracked, Hanson steps back | 保险箱打开后,汉森后退… |
[09:22] | allowing Felton to collect the cash. | 让费尔顿去拿钱 |
[09:24] | With Felton’s attention diverted Hanson seizes the moment… and kills him. | 引开了费尔顿的注意力后 汉森把握时机…干掉了他… |
[09:30] | Revenge for testifying against him and putting him in prison. | 以报复他害他入狱之仇 |
[09:34] | That’s not bad. Any chance you found the murder weapon? | 不错,有可能找出凶器吗? |
[09:38] | No, no… but I think we know who to ask. | 暂时不行… 但我知道应该该找谁要了 |
[09:41] | I haven’t seen Joseph Felton since the trial two years ago. | 我自从两年前被判刑后 就没再见过约瑟夫了 |
[09:45] | So it’s a coincidence he was killed | 这么说来他被杀… |
[09:46] | shortly after you were released from prison. | 和你出狱,两者只是巧合? |
[09:48] | Yeah. Guy put me in jail. I had no reason to see him again. | 没错,是他害我入狱的 我怎么可能再去找这家伙 |
[09:51] | He put you in the “Gray Bar”? Sounds like motive to me. | 他害得你蹲”黑墙” 这我听起来倒有动机的可能 |
[09:54] | BRASS: Darin you and Felton, you go back, huh? | 以前你们是伙伴 现在你独自行动了? |
[09:57] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:59] | Knew the guy 15 years. | 我认识他15年了 |
[10:00] | My folks lived across the street from him. | 我的家人住的地方 和他就穿过一条街道 |
[10:03] | We’d barbecue with his wife and daughter. | 我们以前经常和 他老婆女儿一起烧烤 |
[10:05] | Then it must’ve really pissed you off when he turned on you. | 所以他出卖你让你很不爽? |
[10:07] | STOKES: The transcript from your trial | 你审讯时的副本指出… |
[10:09] | says that you used a plasma lance | 在99年的爆窃案中… |
[10:11] | in that ’99 burglary, and there it is again, Darin. | 你的作案工具是等离子 高温喷焊设备,现在这件案子也是 |
[10:14] | Joe was the lance guy. | 那时是约瑟夫作喷焊的 |
[10:15] | He taught me how to break into safes. | 是他教我怎么打开保险柜的 |
[10:18] | That’s why the MO’s the same. | 因此我们的作案手法一样 |
[10:20] | BRASS: Where were you this morning early a.m.? | 今天一早你在哪里? |
[10:23] | I was in Barstow all week. | 我整个星期都在巴斯托市 |
[10:26] | Just got back this afternoon. | 今天下午才刚回的来 |
[10:29] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[10:30] | here you go… | 你们看… |
[10:32] | receipts from the trip. | 我行程的一些收据 |
[10:34] | Go ahead. | 看吧 |
[10:38] | WlLLOWS: Looks authentic. | 看起来还蛮可信的 |
[10:40] | Cactus Pine Cafe, Barstow, noon today. | 今天中午,巴斯托市 仙人掌咖啡厅 |
[10:49] | We can’t hold him. | 我们看来不能拘留他 |
[10:53] | WOMAN: 21 years ago, the chief of police sat in our living room | 21年前,有位警官 坐在我们的客厅… |
[10:56] | and told us our daughter was dead. | 告诉我们女儿死了的噩耗 |
[10:59] | After all this time, She’s in Vegas? | 时间过了这么久,你们跟 我说她现在在拉斯维加斯? |
[11:00] | That’s a hundred miles from our home. | 这离我们住的地方 可也隔得太远了 |
[11:02] | Well, we still don’t know where she is. | 我们现在还不知道 她确切在哪 |
[11:03] | Her prints in the pottery store tell us that she was here | 只是在陶器店收集到的 指纹显示她到过那里 |
[11:07] | possibly a few weeks ago, but Vegas is a tourist town. | 可能是几个星期前的事 但你们也知道,拉斯维加斯 是个旅游城市,所以… |
[11:11] | But you know she’s alive. | 但你能肯定她还活着? |
[11:13] | I’m still not sure we can find her. | 我们还不确定 是否能找到她 |
[11:14] | She’s our only child. | 她是我们的独女 |
[11:16] | We never gave up hope. We’re not giving up now. | 我们从来没放弃过找回 她的希望,现在也不例外 |
[11:19] | MlLLER: Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰一下… |
[11:21] | Teri… | 特瑞… |
[11:22] | come in. | 进来 |
[11:23] | -Hi. -Teri Miller, Mr. and Mrs. Marlowe. | -你好 -这位是特瑞.米勒 这两位是马洛先生夫妻 |
[11:26] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[11:28] | GRlSSOM: Teri is a forensic artist. I called her to help us. | 特瑞是鉴证学专家 我们找她来协助我们 |
[11:31] | Did you bring the photographs of Melissa? | 你们有带玛丽莎的 照片来吗? |
[11:32] | Yes, but I don’t see how they can help. | 有,不过我不知道 它们是否有用 |
[11:35] | In some of those, she’s just an infant. | 其中一些相片 上面她还只是个婴儿 |
[11:38] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[11:39] | Do you remember her eyes? | 你们还记得她的眼睛吧? |
[11:40] | I could never forget. | 我永远不会忘记的 |
[11:42] | As we age, our eyes don’t change. | 即使年龄渐长 我们的眼睛也是不会变化的 |
[11:43] | That’s where we’ll start. | 我们就会从这点入手 |
[11:45] | Using computer software, Teri can age Melissa’s picture so that we can | 特瑞能通过电脑软件 绘出玛丽莎长大后的照片 |
[11:49] | determine what she looks like today at age 25. | 我们就能从这软件绘图上 判断出她今天的样子 |
[11:52] | Then we send it off to every law enforcement agency in the state. | 然后我们就可以把这”相片” 分发给全美各警察部门 |
[11:55] | It’s been so long. Tell us the truth. | 事情已经发生太长时间了 老实告诉我们… |
[11:57] | What are our chances? | 我们能有几成机会找到她? |
[11:58] | Well, 21 years ago, they told you that your daughter was dead. | 嗯,21年前,警察跟你们说 你们的女儿已经死了 |
[12:03] | Now we’re moving in the right direction. | 但现在我们终于找对方向了 而我们需要的是继续找下去 那总比之前好 |
[12:14] | Where did you find him? | 你们是在哪发现他的尸体的? |
[12:16] | At a pottery store on Stansberry Street. | 斯坦斯勃利大街的 一间陶器店 |
[12:21] | Tammy, we’ve already lD’d your father. | 泰米,我们已经确认了 死者的身份,他的确是你父亲 |
[12:23] | If you don’t want to see him, I’d understand. | 如果你不想去看的话 我是可以理解的 |
[12:26] | No, I want to say good-bye. | 不,我要看看他遗体 向他道别 |
[12:29] | Well, don’t be surprised by some swelling and discoloration. | 如果上面有尸斑和腐水 请不要惊讶 |
[12:52] | You have any other family? | 你还有家人吗? |
[12:55] | No. | 没有了 |
[13:00] | I can put you in touch with a counselor | 如果有需要… |
[13:02] | if you need to talk. | 我可以帮你找一位 心理咨询专家的 |
[13:04] | No, thank you. | 不用了,谢谢 |
[13:11] | If there’s anything you need… | 有什么我能帮忙的吗…? |
[13:31] | Tammy… | 泰米… |
[13:33] | were you at the pottery store with your father? | 案发当时你是不是和你父亲 一起都在那陶器店? |
[13:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[13:41] | WlLLOWS: There’s some plant spores on your sweater. | 你的外套上面 有些植物孢子… |
[13:45] | We found them on your father, too | 这些在你父亲身上也有 |
[13:48] | and matched them to some ferns behind the pottery store. | 而那些孢子是在陶器店 后面的一些蕨类植物落下来的 |
[13:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不是很明白你说什么 |
[13:54] | What are you doing? | 你干吗? |
[13:55] | I’m taking these spores into evidence. | 把这些孢子取样作证据 |
[13:57] | They place you at the crime scene. | 你现在也是犯罪现场 鉴证的一部分了 |
[14:03] | Is there anything you want to tell me? | 有什么愿意告诉我的吗? |
[14:09] | Okay, I was there. | 好吧,我当时是在那里 |
[14:14] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[14:16] | Dad, don’t do this. I’ll get a job. | 爸爸,别做这些事 我会找到工作的 |
[14:18] | We don’t need the money. | 我们不需要这些不义之财 |
[14:19] | Tammy, go home. | 泰米,你快回家吧 |
[14:24] | And I don’t know what happened after that. | 接下来发生什么事 我就不知道了 |
[14:26] | Why didn’t you just tell me that? | 你刚才为什么不告诉我? |
[14:29] | I wanted to preserve the good memories | 我想为我父亲留下 美好的回忆… |
[14:31] | not remember my dad as a thief. | 不想记起他是个贼 |
[14:36] | I didn’t kill him; I loved him. | 我没有杀他 他在生时我很爱他 |
[14:41] | I need a release from your office… | 我希望把他的尸体领走… |
[14:44] | so I can bury my father. | 以便安葬 |
[14:52] | Tell me everything you can about this foot. | 把关于这脚你能 分析出的一切都告诉我 |
[14:55] | Where’s the rest of the body? | 尸体的其他部分呢? |
[14:57] | Incinerated. Lab results from the ashes came back. | 都烧成灰了,我们让化验室 鉴证了那些骨灰… |
[15:00] | Negative for accelerant. | 结论是其上并没有触媒 |
[15:01] | Nothing flammable but sebaceous glutamate. | 除了脂肪谷氨酸之外 没什么东西是易燃的 |
[15:03] | Human fat. | 人体脂肪? |
[15:04] | Well… I can tell you that the malleolus– | 我可以告诉你们… 她的脚踝… |
[15:06] | the ankle bone– is completely hollowed out. | …骨头部分都空了 |
[15:09] | Bone marrow was reduced to ash. | 骨髓被烧成了灰 |
[15:11] | Which means that the foot was burned off the body, not severed. | 这意味着这脚是从体内燃烧的 并非从外烧 |
[15:14] | That’s consistent with your theory of spontaneous combustion. | 这跟你自燃的理论倒是一致 |
[15:18] | -How do you know about Sara’s theory? -Word gets around. | -你怎么知道莎拉有个 这样的理论?-英雄所见是略同的 |
[15:21] | You’re siding with Sara ’cause you got a crush on her. | 你是想追莎拉才 支持她的理论吧 |
[15:23] | No, that’s why I wore a clean coat. | 不,只是因为我想追她 我才穿得干净点而已 |
[15:25] | I’m just reporting my observations. | 我只是在向你们 报告我的发现 |
[15:27] | If the foot had been severed, the marrow would still be intact. | 如果这脚是从外部被烧的话 里面的骨头应该还在才是 |
[15:30] | So your official “observation” is spontaneous combustion? | 所以你的官方”报告” 就说她是因自焚而死? |
[15:34] | Not yet. I want to send a scraping down to toxicology. | 我还没下定论,我打算刮下些 血块拿去毒理学部门检验 |
[15:39] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[15:41] | I want to check for any flammable compounds in the blood | 我打算检验一下这些血块里面有 没有什么易燃的化合物… |
[15:44] | but don’t expect much. | 但你们可别指望太大 |
[15:46] | The quality of the sample | 这些样本可能早 就因高温燃烧… |
[15:47] | may have been compromised by the heat. | 而毒性消失了 |
[15:51] | I’m going to go talk to Grissom see what he thinks. | 我打算跟葛瑞森谈谈 看他怎么想 |
[15:54] | No, no, we’re a team. | 不不,我们才是一个团队的 |
[15:55] | The only place we’re going is back down to that crime scene. | 我们不去找葛瑞森 我们回犯罪现场 |
[15:59] | Okay, software’s loaded. | 软件启动了 |
[16:00] | It’s preprogrammed with developmental averages? | 这软件是根据平均的案例 来设计的吗? |
[16:03] | Exactly. Aging is about predictable craniofacial growth. | 没错,随着年龄的增大 人一般都是颅骨发生变化 而这是可预测的 |
[16:08] | Faces grow down and out. | 通常是脸向下拉,向外扩展 |
[16:09] | So the first step is to stretch the bottom half of the face. | 所以第一步是把脸的 下半部分扩展开来 |
[16:15] | You try. | 你来试试 |
[16:16] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[16:23] | Well! | 噢 |
[16:26] | Maybe you should drive. | 还是你来吧 |
[16:27] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[16:29] | Here we go. | 我们继续吧 |
[16:31] | So at age four, the bridge of the nose is taking shape | 人四岁时 鼻梁骨就开始成型了 |
[16:34] | and the interorbital distance is established | 眼间隔也确立 |
[16:36] | and babyteeth are visible. | 牙齿也隐约可见定型的样子 |
[16:39] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[16:42] | Since I screwed up our last date | 上次约会我们搞砸了… |
[16:44] | will we ever have dinner again? | 这次我们还能不能去吃晚饭? |
[16:46] | Oh, we’ll have dinner… | 我们会去吃晚饭的… |
[16:47] | just not together. | 只不过不是一起而已 |
[16:50] | So the ears are low and large in proportion to the head. | 耳朵下来了一点 在头部的比例增大了 |
[16:53] | You know, I did apologize. | 我真的为上次的事抱歉 |
[16:56] | And you’re forgiven. | 我原谅你了 |
[16:58] | So over the next ten years, the face elongates | 接下来的十年 脸开始拉长… |
[17:01] | the skin thickens, the hair pattern is set | 皮肤变粗 头发的基本样式固定了下来 |
[17:05] | and the small deciduous teeth | 乳齿被第二次生牙… |
[17:06] | are replaced by the secondary dentition. | 所代替 |
[17:09] | Once the face is aged | 年龄再要往上增长的话… |
[17:12] | I look to the mother to fill in the blanks. | 我通常就拿母亲的样子 来填补不能预测的空白了 |
[17:17] | Is that Mrs. Marlowe? | 这是马洛太太吗? |
[17:18] | Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[17:19] | Most daughters at age 25 age quite similar to their mothers. | 大多数25岁的女儿都会 跟她们的母亲同岁时很相像 |
[17:27] | A network of grids allows me to fine-tune | 这些网格可以使我每次 都能对脸部的一些部分… |
[17:29] | the tiniest facial characteristics one section at a time. | 进行微调 |
[17:31] | I’m just softening a few edges, growing the hair… | 再柔化一下脸部边缘 让头发长长… |
[17:39] | and we’re done. | 就成功了 |
[17:42] | Well… | 噢… |
[17:43] | hello, Melissa. | 你好,玛丽莎 |
[17:44] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗? |
[17:46] | Not at all. You’re just in time. | 没有,你刚好准时 |
[17:48] | GRlSSOM: Catherine, say hello | 凯萨琳,过来跟玛丽莎… |
[17:51] | to Melissa Marlowe. | 打声招呼 |
[17:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:57] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:58] | That’s Tammy Felton | 这是泰米.费尔顿 |
[18:01] | and we’ve already met. | 我们已经见过面了 |
[18:06] | Tammy Felton’s our murder suspect? | 泰米.费尔顿是 我们谋杀案的嫌犯? |
[18:08] | She was kidnapped 21 year ago | 她21年前被拐走… |
[18:10] | and may have killed the man who raised her– | 现在可能把带大她的人… |
[18:13] | possibly the same man who kidnapped her. | 这也可能就是 拐走她的人给杀了 |
[18:16] | Whoa, wait. I thought her prints | 等等,在犯罪现场 取到的她的指纹… |
[18:17] | from the crime scene– they weren’t fresh. | 不是不是新的吗? |
[18:19] | Yeah, well, she could’ve cased the place weeks ago | 她有可能在几个星期 前过去踩点… |
[18:22] | and then remembered to wear gloves on the big night. | 在行动时就记得带手套了 |
[18:24] | So what’s the word on the murder weapon? | 那凶器方面有什么进展了? |
[18:26] | Well, the swab from the head wound’s at Trace. | 从死者头部伤口上面 取下的样本还在调查中 |
[18:28] | And? | 还有呢? |
[18:29] | I’m on it. | 我去看看 |
[18:30] | You and I have an appointment with our shrink. | 你跟我还要去见 精神病医生的 |
[18:34] | Here– you twirl, I’ll talk. | 拿着…你转,我说 |
[18:35] | My son has Little League in an hour. | 我儿子一小时 后有场球赛 |
[18:38] | He’s scared of the ball. | 但他有点紧张 |
[18:40] | You think this new bat’s going to do the trick? | 这新球棒会 舒缓他的情绪? |
[18:43] | ( chuckling ) | |
[18:44] | Why don’t you just talk with him? | 为什么不直接跟他说呢? |
[18:50] | Dr. Kane, this girl was kidnapped at age four. | 凯恩医生,这女孩是 在四岁时被诱拐的… |
[18:52] | Would she have any recollection of her prior life? | 她有没有可能对之前的 事还有记忆? |
[18:54] | The theory of infantile amnesia suggests that we have | 根据婴儿记忆缺失理论… |
[18:57] | no cognitive memory before the age of three | 在三岁前我们应该 是没有认知记忆的 |
[18:59] | but since Tammy– or Melissa– | 但既然泰米… 或者说玛丽莎… |
[19:01] | was taken from her biological parents at age four | 是在四岁时被从 亲生父母身边拐走的 |
[19:04] | she may remember something of her former life. | 她应该对那 前半生有记忆的 |
[19:07] | But these memories would be… tenuous? | 但这些记忆会…很微弱? |
[19:10] | A sound or a smell might awaken some latent image or feeling | 亲人的声音或微笑可能会 唤醒这些潜伏的印象,感觉… |
[19:14] | but she’d have difficulty | 但要将这些 感觉联系起来… |
[19:15] | contextualizing these sensations. | 对她可能会有难度 |
[19:17] | That’s got to be frustrating. | 这两种记忆可能会产生冲突 使当事人产生失望情绪… |
[19:19] | And it’s precisely that frustration | 而恰恰是这种失望… |
[19:22] | which dominates this woman’s present state of mind. | 却支配了此人 当前的精神状态 |
[19:26] | Kidnapped children at that age tend to exhibit | 在那年纪被诱拐的儿童… |
[19:28] | some degree of sociopathy as adults. | 常会有某种程度上成人 才有的愤世嫉俗心理 |
[19:32] | Such as? | |
[19:33] | Inabilityto feel guilt, compassion or love, right? | 不会有犯罪感,同情感 或爱的感觉,对吗? |
[19:36] | Correct, but the most defining characteristic | 但他们最特有的性格… |
[19:39] | is their instinct for survival. | 是他们求生的本能 |
[19:41] | There’s nothing that they won’t do. | 为了求生他们没有什么 是做不出来的 |
[19:43] | Tammy Felton needs help. | 泰米需要帮助 |
[19:45] | She may be a suspect, but she’s also a victim. | 虽然她可能是嫌犯 但同时她也是个受害者 |
[19:48] | Cath, meet with her again. | 凯萨琳,再去找找她 |
[19:50] | Ask open questions. | 问一些没那么私人的问题 |
[19:53] | Thanks for your insights, Philip. | 菲利普,谢谢你的分析 |
[19:55] | I’ll let you know how this unfolds. | 案件破后我会告知你过程的 |
[19:58] | Gil… be careful. | 吉尔…你要小心点 |
[20:00] | Sociopaths are dangerous because they don’t function | 这些反社会分子 非常危险… |
[20:03] | by the same… moral code as the rest of us. | 他们并不持有和 我们相同的道德观念 |
[20:06] | Welcome to my world. | 这正是我所处的世界 欢迎你”加入” |
[20:10] | I checked with Homicide again. | 我再次向凶杀组询问过 |
[20:12] | They found no evidence of foul play. | 他们说在现场没有 发现无意纵火的痕迹 |
[20:13] | What about the husband– is he still a suspect? | 那她的丈夫呢? 他还算嫌犯吗? |
[20:16] | No motive. O’Riley spoke with friends and relatives. | 他没有谋杀的动机 区莱利和他的亲戚朋友谈过 |
[20:18] | They were a loving couple. | 他们是公认 相亲相爱的一对 |
[20:21] | What about, uh… Iife insurance policies? | 那…生命保险的政策方面 查过了吗? |
[20:24] | No, and you’re reaching. | 也没有什么动机 现在你开始相信了吧? |
[20:25] | I’m not the one who’s reaching here. | 我不想相信这种理论 |
[20:27] | We’re scientists, right? | 我们是科学家,对吧? |
[20:28] | We want answers, the satisfaction of certainty. | 我们要找的是答案 确切而又让我们满意的答案 |
[20:31] | I’m not ignoring scientific method. | 我不是忽略什么科学法则 |
[20:34] | I’m just keeping an open mind. | 我只是想保持一颗 对科学开放的头脑 |
[20:35] | If we eliminate all the alternatives, | 现在既然把一切 可能性都排除了 |
[20:38] | we’re left with spontaneous combustion. That’s exciting! | 剩下的解释就只有自焚了 这种事可不多见,多令人兴奋啊 |
[20:42] | That would be cool, but you’ve been jumping to that conclusion | 可能吧,但你自打一开始… |
[20:45] | from minute one. | 便已持有这样的观点了 |
[20:46] | She’s a pile of ash. | 她只剩下一堆灰烬 |
[20:47] | Well, I brought the ion detector. | 我带来了离子检测器 |
[20:49] | This will pick up even the smallest traces | 即使是最微小的 碳氢化合物… |
[20:52] | of hydrocarbon fumes. | 也难逃它的”法眼” |
[20:53] | I don’t care what the lab says. | 我可不管鉴证实验室 那里怎么说 |
[20:55] | This puppy will reveal exactly what accelerant was used | 这东西会让我们知道… |
[20:59] | to start the fire. | 引起燃烧的 真正触媒是什么 |
[21:01] | ( clicking ) | |
[21:10] | ( clicking continues ) | |
[21:12] | Well? | |
[21:14] | ( clicking stops ) | |
[21:16] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[21:18] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你的 |
[21:20] | Yes… no, I love you more. | 对…不,我爱你更多 |
[21:24] | No, I love you more. | 不,我爱你更多 |
[21:25] | ( clears throat ) | |
[21:30] | Bye, baby. | 再见,宝贝 |
[21:31] | Do you have the results on the swab yet? | 检验有结果了吗? |
[21:35] | Uh… | 呃… |
[21:36] | Uh… from the dead guy at the pottery store? | 呃…对那陶器店 死者的棉验? |
[21:39] | The coroner sent over a sample. | 验尸官送来样本的那个 |
[21:41] | You were supposed to analyze the mineral content. | 你应该检验 其中的矿物成分的 |
[21:43] | Oh, yeah, I’m sorry. | 噢,对了,对不起啊 |
[21:45] | Grissom has just been running me around like a lapdog. | 葛瑞森老是把我叫过去使唤, 帮他检验东西 |
[21:48] | I haven’t had a chance. | 我哪有时间? |
[21:49] | Grissom’s on a missing persons– he hasn’t sent you anything. | 葛瑞森正在调查失□案… 没有送过什么给你检查 |
[21:52] | Did I say Grissom? No, I meant Catherine. | 我刚才说了葛瑞森吗? 我是说凯萨琳 |
[21:55] | Oh, yeah. Catherine’s working with me. | 是吗?凯萨琳正和 我一起调查这案子 |
[21:58] | Oh. Well, what do you say we check out that swab then, huh? | 那不如我们现在 就开始检验吧,你说怎样? |
[22:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:03] | ( laughing ) | |
[22:05] | Don’t you ever goof off, huh? | 你有没有试过上班时候 吊一下郎当的? |
[22:08] | Do you ever get a little lost in life? | 你没觉得自己的 生活中缺少了什么吗? |
[22:11] | No. | 没有 |
[22:13] | Well, you should. | 你应该试一下的 |
[22:19] | STOKES: Do you see the sparkling bits? | 看到那些闪光的部分吗? |
[22:23] | Fluorescent minerals. | 某些萤光类矿物 |
[22:25] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[22:26] | Here, do me a favor, will you? | 给,帮我个忙好吗? |
[22:29] | Put your nose down the scope. | 帮我看着显微镜下面 |
[22:31] | When you see the sparkling bits glow, give a shout. | 那些闪光的东西 发红光就叫我 |
[22:46] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了? |
[22:48] | Yeah, ready. | 准备好了 |
[22:55] | Lead. | 铅 |
[22:56] | Zinc. | 锌 |
[23:02] | Lithium. | 锂 |
[23:03] | Anything? | 有反应吗? |
[23:04] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[23:07] | Manganese. | 锰 |
[23:12] | Petroleum. | 油 |
[23:13] | About this? | 这个呢?有反应吗? |
[23:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… | 嘿,嘿,嘿… |
[23:18] | Stop. | 停一下 |
[23:20] | It’s uranium. | 是铀 |
[23:22] | Are you serious? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[23:23] | Simple quantum mechanics. | 简单的量子力学原理… |
[23:26] | When the molecule is bombarded with energy at a specific level, | 当分之被某种程度的 能量击中… |
[23:29] | the electrons excite, causing the mineral to glow | 电子就会脱离出原子核 使矿物发出红光 |
[23:31] | and at this wavelength, it’s definitely uranium. | 根据这个波长,这绝对是铀 |
[23:34] | Which is radioactive. | 有辐射 |
[23:35] | Do we need to evacuate the building or anything? | 我们不用疏散这大厦的人吧? |
[23:38] | The amount is trace. | 这数量太微量 |
[23:40] | We should be fine. | 没事的 |
[23:42] | Are you sure? | |
[23:43] | No. | 不是很肯定 |
[23:45] | But I can tell you one thing for sure– | 我只能很肯定的告诉你… |
[23:49] | there is definitely uranium on your murder weapon. | 你这凶器上面绝对是有铀 |
[23:54] | I hear that, uh, Greg found uranium on the swab from Felton’s skull. | 我听说了,费尔顿头骨上面的 伤口取样显示有铀 |
[23:59] | Yeah. He says I’m okay, but you know Greg. | 没错,他说我会没事 但你也知道格莱格这人的 |
[24:02] | Tell me, am I radiating a green glow? | 我有没有脸泛青光啊? |
[24:05] | You’ll be fine, Silkwood. | 你没事的,傻瓜 |
[24:07] | What’s uranium doing on a murder weapon, anyway? | 什么凶器上面会有铀啊? |
[24:09] | Well, before Peter Parker was bit by that radioactive spider | 从50年代… |
[24:12] | and became Spider-Man back in the ’50s | “蜘蛛侠”的故事 开始脍炙人口之时 |
[24:14] | oxidized uranium flecks were used as color enhancers. | 人们就经常用氧化过的铀径纹 来增强颜色的表现 |
[24:18] | Color enhancers? | 增强颜色? |
[24:20] | Like paint? | 就像油漆一样? |
[24:21] | Paints, dyes, glazes… | 油漆,染料,釉料… |
[24:23] | Since our guy was killed in a pottery store… | 既然死者是在 陶器店被杀的… |
[24:27] | Say no more. | 不用说了 |
[24:49] | ( clicking ) | |
[25:07] | You got to be kidding me. | 真是难以置信 |
[25:11] | You found Melissa? | 你找到玛丽莎了? |
[25:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:13] | When can we see her? | 我们何时能见到她? |
[25:15] | It’s not quite that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[25:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[25:19] | Well, I don’t want to be evasive. | 我也不逃避问题,直话直说 |
[25:20] | It’s just that, uh… | 事情是这样的… |
[25:22] | we suspect she might’ve committed a crime. | 我们怀疑她犯了罪 |
[25:26] | What kind of crime? | |
[25:27] | -A homicide. -This can’t be happening. | -谋杀 -不可能 |
[25:31] | Mr. Grissom, we want to see our daughter– now. | 葛瑞森先生,我们想见一下 自己的女儿…马上! |
[25:37] | Tell me about your mother. | 跟我说一下你母亲吧 |
[25:39] | What’s she got to do with this? | 她和这有什么关系? |
[25:41] | Tammy, if you’ve got nothing to hide | 泰米,如果你没有 什么秘密隐藏… |
[25:44] | and you want me to find out who killed your father | 又想找出谁是杀害 你父亲的凶手的话… |
[25:48] | why don’t you just answer my questions? | 你干吗不直接 我的问题就好? |
[25:51] | Mara, my mother… died a few years ago. | 玛拉,也就是我母亲… 几年前就死了 |
[25:54] | I can let you see her, but l can’t allow you to talk to her | 我可以让你们见她的样子 但你们可不能和她说话 |
[25:58] | not right now and not under these circumstances. | 现在不行 这种情势下更不行 |
[26:08] | WlLLOWS: Do you have any siblings? | 你有没有兄弟姐妹? |
[26:11] | Only child. | 我是独女 |
[26:14] | How was your childhood? | 你的童年是怎样的? |
[26:16] | Were you a happy child? | |
[26:18] | Did you have anyfriends? | 你有什么朋友没有? |
[26:19] | Look, I don’t see howthese questions are going to help you. | 听着,我不知道你这些问题 问来对你破案有什么用处 |
[26:23] | May I go? | 我可以走了吗? |
[26:25] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[26:34] | ( door slams ) | |
[26:37] | Melissa! | |
[26:39] | Melissa… | 玛丽莎… |
[26:41] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[26:42] | It’s mom… | 是妈妈啊… |
[26:43] | Baby… | |
[26:45] | Lady… | |
[26:47] | I’m not your daughter. | 我不是你的女儿 |
[26:54] | Who is she? | 她现在算是谁? |
[26:57] | Her name? Who is she now? | 叫什么名字?算是谁? |
[26:59] | Tammy– Tammy Felton. | 泰米…泰米.费尔顿 |
[27:02] | Oh, my God. | |
[27:04] | -What? -Mara Felton was our baby-sitter. | -怎么了? -玛拉.费尔顿那时是我们的保姆 |
[27:06] | he police questioned Mara when Melissa disappeared. | 玛丽莎失□的时候警察 还给她录过口供 |
[27:10] | ammy referred to her mother as Mara, now deceased. | 泰米认为自己的母亲是玛拉 她已经死了 |
[27:14] | I am her mother. | 我才是她母亲 |
[27:15] | Of course. I didn’t mean… | 当然,我的意思不是… |
[27:18] | We need a lawyer. | 我们要找律师 |
[27:19] | Why would you need a lawyer? | 找律师干吗? |
[27:20] | Not for us; for our daughter. | 不是为我们找 是为我们的女儿 |
[27:30] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[27:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:32] | I wanted to observe them, I guess. | 我本来想看着他们的 |
[27:36] | That woman hasn’t seen her daughter in 21 years. | 这名太太的女儿失□了21年了 |
[27:38] | You actually thought a glass wall would keep them apart? | 你真的认为一面玻璃墙 就能隔开她们? |
[27:42] | I never thought about that. | 我没有想得这么深 |
[27:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:46] | You’re not good with people. | 你一向都不善于 猜度别人的心理 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:51] | Interesting voice mail you left me. | 你给我的语音邮件可真有趣 |
[27:54] | What’s that? | 哪里有趣? |
[27:55] | “Meet me behind CSl and bring a cotton nightgown.” | “在鉴证调查科后面来找我 带上棉布睡袍” |
[27:59] | I’d wear it for you but, uh, I prefer pajamas. | 这东西我也愿为你而穿的 但我更喜欢穿睡衣裤 |
[28:01] | Really? It was actually for my girlfriend here– | 真的吗?其实我让你 带这来是给我女朋友穿的… |
[28:04] | Miss Piggy. | 猪小姐 |
[28:05] | We’re experimenting on a pig again? | 又在猪身上做试验? |
[28:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:08] | You know, l-l-I haven’t eaten meat since Grissom used one | 你知道吗,自从上次格里 森拿了一只猪… |
[28:11] | to estimate postmortem insect growth. | 来测算尸虫生长的时间之后 我便不再敢吃猪肉? |
[28:14] | Well, I tried for human volunteers, but no takers. | 我也想找人来当志愿者 但没人肯干啊 |
[28:17] | What are you going to do, exactly? | 确实点说吧 我们拿这干什么? |
[28:18] | What are we going to do? | 我们拿这干什么? |
[28:19] | We’re disproving the existence | 证明自焚现象… |
[28:22] | of spontaneous human combustion. -You do not give up. | -…不存在 -你还没放弃啊 |
[28:24] | Well, we’re recreating the death of Nadine Winston, right? | 我们现在来重新构造一下 纳丁.文森特的死亡过程 |
[28:27] | She was wearing a cotton nightgown– thank you– | 她当时身穿 棉质睡袍…谢谢… |
[28:29] | and she had a half a pack of smokes on her end table which means | 在茶几上有半包烟… |
[28:32] | she was probably smoking. | 因此可以假定她吸烟 |
[28:33] | If she burned herself with a cigarette | 如果她是因为吸烟 而烧着的话… |
[28:35] | she would’ve woken up, not burned up. | 她早就醒来了 而不用被烧成这样 |
[28:37] | Best part: toxicology sample came back. | 这里才是精采部分: 毒理学鉴定样本回来了 |
[28:40] | Nadine had a high concentration | 纳丁的血液中… |
[28:42] | of Seconal in her blood. | 含有高浓度的速可眠 |
[28:44] | Sleeping pills. | |
[28:45] | Enough to knock out a horse. | 足够让一匹马都晕死过去 |
[28:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:56] | Care for a light? | |
[29:08] | Now what? | 现在怎样? |
[29:09] | We wait. | 等呗 |
[29:15] | WlLLOWS: Hi, Tammy. | 你好,泰米 |
[29:17] | We just, uh, want to look around. | 我们想…在周围查探一下 |
[29:19] | -We have a warrant. -A warrant for what? | -我们有许可令 -什么许可令? |
[29:22] | Any evidence linking you to the murder of your father. | 授权我们搜捕任何可以把你跟你 父亲的谋杀案联系起来的证据 |
[29:25] | Tammy, could you step outside? | 泰米,你能在外面等吗? |
[29:26] | This officer will keep you company. | 这名警官会陪着你的 |
[29:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:43] | ( clears throat ) | |
[29:45] | What? | |
[29:47] | I should get a finder’s fee. | 发现者是不是应该有奖金? |
[29:54] | Here. One for each of you. | 给,一人一只 |
[29:59] | Yellow paint. | 黄色颜料 |
[30:01] | Shall we test for uranium? | 要不要检验一下 上面有没有铀? |
[30:04] | I need a darkroom. | 要找间暗房 |
[30:16] | Now, if uranium is present | 如果上面有铀的话… |
[30:18] | the photons should react with the film. | 光子就会对胶片起反应 |
[30:46] | Well, that’s affirmative for uranium. | 证实上面有铀 |
[30:48] | Nicely done, Nick. | 干得好,尼克 |
[30:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:03] | Miss, have you ever worn these gloves? | 小姐,你有戴过这对手套吗? |
[31:04] | No. They belonged to my mother. | 没有,这是我妈妈的 |
[31:09] | Really? Well, we’ll see. | 真的吗?我们来验证一下 |
[31:15] | Tammy, I need your right index finger. | 泰米,把你的右食指给我 |
[32:03] | It’s a perfect match. | 非常吻合 |
[32:07] | Joe lanced the safe. | 约瑟夫焊开保险柜 |
[32:10] | Once the safe was cracked | 保险柜一打开… |
[32:12] | you seized the moment and bashed his head in– | 你抓住机会用凶器 狠狠地朝他的头砸去… |
[32:16] | three blows. | 砸了三下 |
[32:20] | Nick, call Brass. | 尼克,通知布瑞斯 |
[32:21] | Tell him it’s time to make an arrest. | 让他来抓人 |
[32:25] | Done. | 就这么样 |
[32:27] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们错了 |
[32:29] | I didn’t kill my father. | 我没有杀害我父亲 |
[32:33] | We weren’t alone. | 那里不只我们在场 |
[32:35] | I’m sorry, but there’s no evidence to indicate | 对不起,但没有证据显示… |
[32:36] | that there was a third person present at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场还有第三者 |
[32:39] | Who else was there? | 在那里还有谁? |
[32:41] | I tried to stop her, I swear. | 我试着阻止她的,我发誓 |
[32:46] | Tammy… | |
[32:49] | Who was with you? | 你和谁在一块? |
[32:52] | Melissa Marlowe. | 玛丽莎.马洛 |
[32:57] | But that bitch wouldn’t listen. | 但那婊子就是不听 |
[33:00] | So we’re looking at a split personality? | 她有人格分裂症? |
[33:03] | Quite possible. | 很有可能 |
[33:04] | Two personalities in one. | 一人身上有两种性格? |
[33:06] | Is there any scientific evidence that supports this disorder? | 这种情况在科学上 有办法证明吗? |
[33:09] | Brain scans have documented changes | 对脑部进行的 扫描已经证实… |
[33:11] | in the hippocampus of individuals | 从一种人格转 变成另一种时… |
[33:12] | shifting from one personality to another. | 大部分人会出现 海马状突起的状态改变 |
[33:14] | But would these two personalities | 这两种人格… |
[33:16] | be aware of each other? | 会互相对另一种 人格有认识吗? |
[33:18] | Well, usually the dominant personality is aware of everything. | 一般说来 显形人格知道所有东西 |
[33:22] | The subjugated personality is only aware of itself. | 隐形人格只会知道 自己的存在 |
[33:25] | Tammy’s the dominant personality. | 泰米是显性的人格 |
[33:27] | WlLLOWS: But Melissa killed | 但是是玛丽莎 杀了约瑟夫… |
[33:28] | Joseph Felton– Tammy’s father. | 也就是泰米的父亲 |
[33:31] | Who was also Melissa’s kidnapper. | 诱拐玛丽莎的人 |
[33:35] | BRASS: But revenge for a kidnapping | 在诱拐发生了 21年之后… |
[33:37] | 21 years after the fact? -Well, it is possible. | -…才进行报复? -是有可能的 |
[33:40] | It may have taken that long for the subjugated personality to break free. | 隐形人格要突破压抑 有可能就需要这么长时间 |
[33:44] | BRASS: Maybe, uh, Miss Mirror Has Two Faces | 也许吧,但我认为 我们这位双重人格的小姐… |
[33:48] | is playing us for fools. | 纯粹是在耍我们 |
[33:50] | We corner her with the evidence, she goes nuts | 我们一把证据摆在她面前… |
[33:52] | sets the groundwork for an insanity plea. | 她便在我们面前装疯卖傻 想以精神方面为由为自己脱罪 |
[33:55] | Forensic Psychology is a science. | 鉴证心理学也是科学 |
[33:57] | We have to stay open to all the possibilities. | 我们必须对任何可能性 都保证自己开放的态度 |
[34:00] | ( knocking ) | |
[34:01] | -Captain? -Yeah? | -长官? -什么事? |
[34:03] | The girl’s parents are here with her attorney. | 女孩的父母带了辩护律师前来 |
[34:05] | Well, this ought to be interesting. | 这回可有趣了 |
[34:13] | Melissa… | 玛丽莎… |
[34:14] | Lady, I’m sorry, but I don’t know who you are. | 女士,对不起 但我真的不知道你是谁? |
[34:18] | I’m not Melissa; I’m Tammy– Tammy Felton. | 我不是玛丽莎 我是泰米…泰米.费尔顿 |
[34:24] | Tammy, my name is Randy Painter. I’m a defense attorney. | 泰米,我是 兰迪.培恩特,辩护律师 |
[34:27] | The Marlowes have hired me to defend you. | 马洛夫妇请我来帮你辩护的 |
[34:29] | I didn’t kill my father. | 我没有杀害我父亲 |
[34:31] | Melissa, I don’t know what you’ve been told | 玛丽莎,我不知道 他们对你说过些什么… |
[34:35] | but you’re our daughter. | 但你确实是我们的女儿 |
[34:38] | You were taken from us. | 是被从我们身边诱拐走的 |
[34:40] | We’ve spent the last 21 years looking for you. | 过去21年里 我们一直在找你 |
[34:42] | My father was Joseph, my mother was Mara | 我父亲是约瑟夫 母亲是玛拉 |
[34:45] | and they’re both dead. | 他们现在都死了 |
[34:47] | Bail’s been set at half a million dollars. | 保释金要50万美元 |
[34:59] | Are you looking at my necklace? | 你在看着我的项链? |
[35:04] | Your father bought this for me when you were born | 你出生的时候你父亲 买了这条链子给我… |
[35:07] | and you used to play with it. | 你那时经常玩它的 |
[35:16] | And we’re not going to let you go to jail. | 我们不会让你坐牢的 |
[35:20] | Right, Hank? | 对吗,汉克? |
[35:21] | Raising even ten percent won’t be easy. | 筹集这么多钱也不是易事 |
[35:24] | ( sobbing ) | |
[35:25] | Hank, she’s not spending another night away from us. | 汉克,我们不可以 再让她离开我们了 |
[35:28] | Whatever it takes. | 无论要付出什么都不可以 |
[35:29] | When are we due in court? | 什么时候出庭? |
[35:30] | The prelim’s tomorrow morning, 9:00 a.m. | 预审是明天早上9点 |
[35:32] | Then I’d better hurry with bail. | 看来要快点筹集保释金了 |
[35:49] | I just got back to the lab, saw the smoke. What’s up? | 我刚回了去实验室 看到这里有烟,怎么回事? |
[35:52] | We’re just working the case. | 在查案 |
[35:54] | Yeah, we’re disproving spontaneous human combustion. | 尝试证明自焚不可能 |
[35:57] | We dressed a pig up in a cotton dress and torched it with a cigarette. | 我们给一头猪穿上棉质睡袍 用烟烫 |
[36:00] | -And what happened? -The pig’s been reduced to ash. | -之后呢? -猪烧成了灰 |
[36:03] | The fat acted like candle wax; burned hot, slow and intense. | 脂肪就跟蜡烛里的蜡一样 燃烧地非常旺盛 虽然慢但很强烈 |
[36:06] | Nothing spontaneous about it. | 不是自发燃烧的 |
[36:09] | You both knew there would be a scientific | 虽然你们都知道自焚现象… |
[36:11] | explanation for the human torch, though, right? | 可以有科学解释对吧? |
[36:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:18] | Did you find the wick? | 你们找到烛芯了吗? |
[36:19] | The wick? | 烛芯? |
[36:20] | The what? | 什么? |
[36:21] | A piece of fabric that’s scorched | 某种烧焦的织物… |
[36:23] | but not completely burned… | 但又不是 完全燃尽的那种… |
[36:26] | Iike possibly from the nightgown. | 就像这睡袍上的布料 |
[36:30] | We found the same thing at the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场 发现同样的东西 |
[36:32] | It’s called the wick effect. It’s like an inside-out candle. | 这被称为烛芯效应 就像外向内燃烧的蜡烛 |
[36:34] | The fabric acts like a wick, and the body burns inward | 织物就像烛芯 人体向内燃烧… |
[36:37] | explaining the high temperatures which destroy the bone. | 这解释了为什么高温 能把骨头都烧掉 |
[36:40] | The fabric ends up scorched, but not completely burned. | 而织物最后却只是烧焦 而没有被完全烧掉 |
[36:44] | You knew about the ashes? | 你知道死者被烧成灰? |
[36:45] | Why didn’t you say something when you gave us the case? | 让我们接这案子时 为什么不早跟我们说啊? |
[36:48] | Well, in science we learn through experimentation, right? | 我们只有通过实验 才能学得真正的科学,对吧? |
[36:50] | Sometimes we need to see it to believe it. | 有时我们必须亲眼目睹 才能让自己心服口服 |
[36:53] | You guys did a nice job. | 你们做的很好 |
[36:56] | Now you have to clean it up. | 把案子作个结吧 |
[37:01] | Well, I would’ve looked like an idiot. | 之前肯定看起来很傻 |
[37:06] | Thanks for covering. | 谢谢你没把我的蠢事说出来 |
[37:07] | Well, you can show your appreciation by, uh, cleaning up. | 要感谢的话 你就帮我作结吧 |
[37:12] | Done. | 成交 |
[37:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:19] | I got a call that Melissa wanted to see me. | 我听说玛丽莎想见我 |
[37:22] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你前来 |
[37:24] | Am I speaking to Melissa… or Tammy? | 跟我说话的是玛丽莎… 还是泰米? |
[37:27] | Melissa. | 玛丽莎 |
[37:29] | I know who I am now… | 在跟我的亲生父母 交谈了之后… |
[37:30] | after spending time with my real parents. | 我现在知道我是谁了 |
[37:36] | I’m not an attorney. There are no privileges here. | 我不是辩护律师 我在这里也没有特权 |
[37:38] | Whatever you say… | 无论你说什么… |
[37:39] | What are my chances… in court? | 我在法庭上… 有多少胜算? |
[37:41] | The evidence is damaging. | 证据很充分 |
[37:45] | If I plead insanity…? | 如果我以精神状况 为由作辩护…? |
[37:47] | You have a lawyer. Why are you asking me? | 你自己有律师,问我干吗? |
[37:51] | You wanted to help me. | 因为你愿意帮我 |
[37:53] | When I lD’d Joe, you were kind. | 我去辨认约瑟夫身份的时候 你对我很好 |
[37:58] | I need you to testify that I was not sane at the time that I killed Joe. | 我想你帮我证明我杀害 约瑟夫时精神不健全 |
[38:03] | My lawyer says | 我律师说… |
[38:04] | that would go a really long way with a jury. | 陪审团审讯需要很长时间 |
[38:07] | I’m not an expert. | 我不是专家 |
[38:10] | But it doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[38:11] | You spent time with me. You could answer questions the right way. | 你曾经跟我在一起不少时间 你可以帮我回答陪审团的问题 |
[38:17] | I can’t explain what happened in that room today | 我也说不出来今天在 那间房到底发生了什么… |
[38:21] | but it’s like… the only memories I have | 但就像… 我现在所有的记忆… |
[38:26] | are of being a little kid. | 都只是我还是孩子的记忆 |
[38:27] | The last 21 years are a blank– | 过去的21年完全 成了一片空白… |
[38:31] | Iike they never happened. | 就像根本没有过一样 |
[38:38] | Then you shouldn’t have any memories of me… | 那你也不应该 有我的记忆… |
[38:42] | Tammy. | 泰米 |
[38:46] | There is no Melissa, is there? | 根本没有玛丽莎,对吗? |
[38:49] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我滚吧 |
[38:56] | I’m gone. | 我会走的 |
[38:58] | ( little girl voice ): Don’t go! | 别走! |
[39:05] | Don’t leave me here with her. | 别让我和她在这里 |
[39:09] | ( normal voice ): Just practicing for court. | 彩排一下 准备在法庭时表演的 |
[39:12] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧? |
[39:15] | Guard. | 警卫 |
[39:35] | Hey, come on, we’re going to be late for the prelim. | 快点,快审讯了 我们要迟到的 |
[39:39] | Tammy Felton’s prelim’s been postponed indefinitely. | 对泰米的聆讯已经被推迟了 |
[39:42] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[39:44] | She left town. Skipped bail. | 她逃出城了 在保释时逃走 |
[39:46] | How much did the parents lose? | 那那对父母损失了多少? |
[39:49] | Their house and their life savings. | 房子,毕生的积蓄 |
[39:54] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[39:56] | Case closed. | 案子结了 |
[39:58] | We move on. | 我们又要继续新工作 |
[40:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[40:06] | Brass, it’s Catherine. | 布瑞斯,是凯萨琳 |
[40:07] | I need a credit card purchase report on the Marlowes. | 我要一份马洛夫妇的 信用卡购物资料 |
[40:10] | -The last 24 hours. -Based on what? | -上24小时内的 -什么理由? |
[40:12] | Based on the fact that the Marlowes are blind | 理由就是马洛夫妇 已经瞎了眼 |
[40:14] | when it comes to their daughter and would do anything for her. | 看到是自己女儿就 无论什么事都答应她 |
[40:17] | We have no idea where she is. | 我们不知道她在哪 |
[40:19] | Look, you’re here, she’s not and we know that | 听着,你们俩虽然在这 但她不在,我们知道… |
[40:22] | you helped her flee the jurisdiction. | 是你们协助她逃跑的 |
[40:24] | What? | 什么? |
[40:24] | 22 bus tickets bought with your credit card | 你们用信用卡买了22张… |
[40:27] | to 22 different states? | 通往22个不同州的车票? |
[40:28] | You made sure that we couldn’t track her. | 你们敢肯定我们 没办法追查到她? |
[40:30] | Now, that’s aiding and abetting the flight of a suspected felon. | 你们这是在协助和教唆一名 严重罪行的嫌疑犯逃窜 |
[40:34] | Wherever you think she is– | 我跟你们说 不管你们认为她在哪… |
[40:36] | wherever you’re planning on meeting her– | 也不管你们计画在 哪和她会合… |
[40:39] | she’s not there. | 她不会在那里的 |
[40:40] | She played you. | 她耍了你们 |
[40:41] | Now, if you’ll just tell us | 如果你们马上告诉 我们她的行□… |
[40:43] | where she is, we won’t file charges, right? | 我们不会落案起诉你们 对吗? |
[40:47] | Well, if she’s apprehended, yes. | 如果你们确实领会 凯萨琳小姐的意思的话,没错 |
[40:49] | Otherwise it’s a felony. | 否则你们就是犯下严重罪行 |
[40:52] | You’re going to jail. | 会坐牢 |
[40:53] | Arrest us. | 拘捕我们吧 |
[40:57] | Think about what you’re doing. | 想想自己所做的事吧 |
[41:01] | We know exactly what we’re doing. | 我们很清楚自己所做的事 |
[41:03] | Melissa’s free. | 玛丽莎能获得自由 |
[41:04] | That’s all that matters. | 我们就只关心这个 |
[41:11] | Frankie? | 弗兰克? |
[41:13] | BRASS: You have the right to remain silent. | 你们有权保持缄默 |
[41:15] | Anything you say can and will be | 但你们所说的一切… |
[41:17] | used against you in a court of law… | 将来会成为呈堂证供 |
[42:05] | Am I late? | 我来迟了? |
[42:06] | Oh, you’re worth waiting for. | 你值得我等 |
[42:10] | -You owe me one, Darin. -Owe you? | -你欠我个人情了,达林 -欠你? |
[42:13] | I’m the one that told you the truth about your father. | 是我把你那所谓 “父亲”的真相告诉你的 |
[42:15] | And you knew exactly what I’d do about it. | 你也知道我知道后会怎么做 |
[42:28] | Where to? | 去哪里? |
[42:29] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗? |
[42:31] | Not the least. | 一点也不 |
[42:37] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | CBS提供字幕 |
[42:39] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[42:41] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS | [-=影片结束.谢谢观赏=-] |