时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | You’re gonna like my room. | 你会喜欢我的房间的 |
[00:16] | You can see the entire Strip from my balcony. | 在阳台上面 能看到整个街道 |
[00:19] | And the bed. | 还有我的床 |
[00:22] | I usually don’t do this. | 我通常不这么做的 |
[00:25] | I mean, especially with somebody that I just met. | 我是说 特别是和一些我初识的家伙 |
[00:27] | Yeah? I could tell that just by looking at you. | 是吗? 看着你我就看得出这点 |
[00:30] | (Elevator pings) | |
[00:34] | Come on. Don’t worry. | 来吧,别紧张 |
[00:36] | All right? You can trust me. | 好吗?你可以相信我的 |
[00:38] | – OK? – Promise? | 懂不懂? 你保证? |
[00:41] | I never lie. | 我从不说谎 |
[00:45] | You… | 你… |
[00:47] | are so bad. | 好坏 |
[00:50] | Yeah. I am. | 没错我是 |
[01:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:07] | Dispatch says “suspicious circs”. | 分遣部门说有 “可疑情况” |
[01:09] | Yeah. | |
[01:10] | An anonymous called 911 at the same time the couple found him. | 没错 在那对男女发现情况 同时有匿名人士拨打911 |
[01:13] | A male voice said, | 电话里面是男性声音 |
[01:15] | “A man has collapsed at the Devon. Hurry.” | 说:“有人在德文郡 这里晕倒了,请赶快来” |
[01:18] | – Where’s the man? – He’s unconscious, but breathing. | 那人呢? 他昏迷不醒,但一息尚存 |
[01:22] | So paramedics took him to Desert Palm Hospital. | 护理人员把他送到 “沙漠椰”医院了 |
[01:24] | No bullet wounds, no knife, nothing. | 没有枪伤,也没有刀伤 根本一点伤痕都没有 |
[01:27] | – You got a name? – Bob Fairmont. Upscale home developer. | 知道他的名字了吗? 鲍勃.费尔蒙,高消费住房开发商 |
[01:30] | “A Fairmont home, you’ll never roam”? His billboards are everywhere. | “住在费尔蒙开发的家 除家外你还想到哪徜徉? ”他的广告牌到处都是 |
[01:33] | They took these pictures before they moved him. | 在把他送去医院前 他们拍下了这些照片 |
[01:40] | Well, this is as phoney as a Chappaquiddick neck brace. | 这手法真是低级 |
[01:43] | See how the clothes are all bunched? | 看这些衣服 都捆成一束了 |
[01:45] | Collar’s off to the side. Leg fabric’s gathered. | 衣领偏向了一边 腿那块都卷到了一块 |
[01:48] | It’s impossible to re-dress an unconscious person to look like they dressed themselves. | 要帮不省人事的人穿衣服 而又要弄得好像是他们 自己穿好的一样是不可能的 |
[01:53] | Notice anything about the suit coat? | 在这西服上 你有发现什么吗? |
[01:57] | Unless he’s going to court or church | 除非是上法庭或去教堂 |
[01:59] | there’s no way he buttons all three buttons. | 不然是不可能 把三颗扣子都扣起来的 |
[02:01] | Very good, Jim. | 非常不错,吉姆 |
[02:04] | Why do they think they can fool us? | 他们凭什么以为 这样可以骗得过我们? “你是谁?” “你是谁?” “你是谁?” |
[02:38] | I’m gonna go to the hospital and talk to Fairmont’s wife. | 我得去去医院 跟费尔蒙的妻子谈谈 |
[02:42] | Call me if you learn anything. | 有发现就给电话我 |
[02:44] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[02:46] | I just pulled the manager out of a restaurant. | 我刚从餐厅的 经理处套出了口风 |
[02:48] | Bob Fairmont was staying in room 2927. | 鲍勃当时是住在2927号房间 |
[02:51] | Catherine’s parking the car. | 凯瑟琳正在泊车 |
[02:53] | Let’s go up. | 我们上去吧 |
[02:54] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们在上面见 |
[02:56] | OK. | 好 |
[03:05] | Mr Fairmont was staying in Murder Central. | 费尔蒙先生是住在“谋杀中心点” (意指“走廊尽头,通常靠楼梯或防 火梯 |
[03:07] | Murder Central? | “谋杀中心点”? |
[03:09] | – You never heard that phrase? – lf I did, would I have asked the question? | 你没听说过这个词组? 听过的话我还问这个问题干吗? |
[03:13] | Sara, you’re with me in here. You guys get the elevator. | 莎拉,你和我进去 你们俩到电梯那里 |
[03:17] | – All yours, girl. – Thanks. | 都交给你了,姐妹 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Sara doesn’t know what Murder Central means any more than I do. | 莎拉肯定也和我一样对 “谋杀中心点”这词不明所以 |
[03:26] | Oh, Nick, give it up. | 算了吧,尼克 |
[03:28] | We got a death imminent to worry about. | 我们关心的应该是找出 要几乎要致人死地的原因 |
[03:31] | My husband’s in surgery. Can’t this wait? | 我丈夫还在动手术 这些能不能等到以后再谈? |
[03:35] | I’m sorry. No. He was found under suspicious circumstances. | 对不起不能 他是在可疑情况下被发现的 |
[03:38] | Do you have any idea who may have re-dressed him or moved him? | 你知不知道会是谁帮他穿上了 衣服并且搬动他来到电梯的? |
[03:41] | He usually goes with women who look a lot like me. | 他总是和一些看上 去十分像我的女孩一起的 |
[03:44] | Only younger. | 不过这些女孩要比我更加年轻 |
[03:47] | And I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve been flattered by that at times. | 有时有些人还因为 这样而赞我养颜有术 事实上我不知多尴尬 |
[03:51] | Do you have a name? | 你有没有这些 女孩任何一个的名字? |
[03:53] | I was very much on the outside of that part of his life. | 他这方面我向来不愿过问 |
[03:58] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[04:09] | I know. The room’s talking to us. | 我知道 这房间在跟我们说着话吗 |
[04:12] | They had champagne. | 他们准备了香槟 |
[04:14] | They were celebrating something. | 是在庆祝些什么吧 |
[04:22] | No lipstick on either glass. | 在两个杯子中都没有唇印 而911那边说打电话报警的 的确是个男人的声音 |
[04:24] | 911 did say it was a man’s voice that placed the call | |
[04:29] | Smell the musk? | 有没有闻到一些麝香味? |
[04:31] | Hint of bleach | 有一些漂白粉味道 |
[04:36] | Sexual intercourse. | 性交 |
[04:41] | SARA: They kept the drapes open. | 窗帘一直开着 一个已婚男士 居然毫不担心有人… |
[04:43] | A married man who’s not worried about… | |
[04:46] | photographs, long lenses. | 会用长镜头拍下照片? |
[04:48] | Well, he’s either careless or… | 他要不然便是大意 要不然便是… |
[04:50] | arrogant, maybe. | 过于自大 |
[04:53] | Or he has a death wish. | 又或者自己想找死 |
[05:02] | 34C. | |
[05:05] | ^If he was with a woman, | 如果他当时是和个女人在一起 |
[05:08] | who was the guy on the 911 call? | 那打电话给911的男人是谁? |
[05:12] | Hand me that magnifier. | 把放大镜给我 谢谢 发现什么了? |
[05:14] | Thank you. | |
[05:17] | What have you got? | |
[05:18] | See those white specks? | 看到这些白色粉末没有? |
[05:24] | What do you think? Cocaine? | 你认为是什么?可卡因? |
[05:26] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,我看不是 |
[05:29] | How can you tell just by looking? | 你就这么看 怎么辨识得出来? |
[05:32] | Never you mind. | 你别管 |
[05:41] | Let’s just get this to Trace. | 把这些送去检验部门吧 |
[05:47] | OK. We’re done in the elevator. You guys need a hand? | 好了,电梯那里搞定了 你们要不要帮忙? |
[05:51] | Do you want to dust the champagne bottle? | 你不如帮我们取取 看香槟瓶子上面的指纹? |
[05:54] | The average American hotel room is covered with stains invisible to the naked eye. | 基本上每个美国的酒店 房间都有肉眼不可见的污迹覆盖 |
[06:00] | Yeah, but they’re not all biological. | 没错,但不一定都是生物 学上的污迹(血迹,精液…) |
[06:02] | Some are soda stains, food stains, whisky stains. You know. | 有些是苏打水弄出来的 有些是食物的,有些是威士忌 |
[06:05] | No matter how clean or expensive the room seems, | 不论看上去那些房间有多高级干 |
[06:08] | that’s why I always travel with Nonoxynol-9. | 所以我旅行时总是带备 有Nonoxynol-9(一种杀精剂) |
[06:10] | You sound Like you’re making a commercial. | 怎么说的好像 是拿这行混饭的一样 尼克,帮我们熄灯好吗? |
[06:13] | Nick, hit the lights, will you? | |
[06:18] | OK. We’re Looking for the freshest stains. | 好,我们来找找看有什么 新鲜热辣的污迹留下 |
[06:21] | Soda, maybe. | 这也许是苏打水 |
[06:23] | Maybe champagne. | 这可能是香槟 |
[06:25] | Someone’s little soldiers. | 也许是某人的“精子小兵” |
[06:27] | Not fresh | 但不是新留下的 |
[06:29] | Dry | 干燥了 |
[06:31] | More champagne. | 又是香槟 |
[06:40] | GRlSSOM: Hmm | 嗯 |
[06:42] | Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight. | 闪闪的星光星星亮 这里的星光首先来 |
[06:47] | OK. | 好 |
[06:48] | I’ll let you guys do the collection. | 就让你们把证物都收集了吧 |
[06:50] | Oh. Thanks a lot. | 噢,那可真是多谢 |
[06:53] | Oh, and, Sara. | 还有,莎拉 |
[06:55] | Last hotel room nearest the stairwell. Easy entry and egress for an intruder. | 近楼梯间的最后一间酒店房间 对入侵者来说进进出出都很方便 |
[07:00] | And if the victim fights back, 50% less chance of being heard. | 如果受害人想反击 有50%以下的可能 是没有人能听到声响 |
[07:05] | Rooms only on one side. Murder Central. | 在一边的那些房间 “谋杀中心点”啊 |
[07:15] | You are so busted. | 我对你真是佩服得 “五体投地” |
[07:31] | – I gave this to Trace. Why do you have it? – Because I deal in DNA | 我把这些交给检验 追踪部门了,为什么到你手里了? 因为我负责进行DNA检验 |
[07:35] | The smallest sliver of epidermal tissue. | 这些是外皮组织的 最细小的薄片 |
[07:38] | – This is skin? – Scalp skin. | 那些是皮肤? 头皮 |
[07:42] | ^Itchy. Can be embarrassing in social situations, | 头皮发痒,在社交场合 可真是令人尴尬之事 |
[07:45] | especially if one is wearing a dark shirt. | 特别是穿着黑衣服的时候 |
[07:47] | Dandruff. | 是头皮屑 |
[07:50] | Good chance whoever moved the guy into the elevator… | 不管是谁把这家伙 搬到的电梯里面… |
[07:53] | had a bad case of seborrhoea. | 他大有可能有皮脂漏的毛病 而且情况颇糟 |
[07:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 嘿,凯瑟琳,你说莎拉会 愿意和我一同出去吗? |
[08:00] | Hey, Catherine. Do you think Sara would ever go out with me? | |
[08:03] | Sure. | 当然会 |
[08:05] | As long as you don’t tell her it’s a date. | 只要你不告诉她是约会的话 |
[08:09] | WARRlCK: Hey Oath? | 嘿,凯瑟琳? |
[08:10] | Are you on this Fairmont case? | 你是不是负责处理费尔蒙一案? |
[08:12] | House mogul caught with his pants on? Yeah. | 如果你说的是那个被发现 时身上本来只穿有短裤的 房地产大亨的话?那是的 |
[08:14] | I’m just roiling to the hospital to get his clothes. Why? | 我正要去医院取 他那身衣服,干吗? |
[08:17] | The Fairmont house was one of my first calls three years ago. | 三年前,费尔蒙曾经 是我开始加入鉴证科 首批调查报案人之一 |
[08:20] | Are you serious? For what? | 你不是说真的吧? 当时怎么回事? |
[08:22] | Shots fired. He shot himself while he was cleaning his gun. | 枪支走火,在给自己的 枪搞清洁时他射中了自己 |
[08:25] | – Wow! – Yeah. | 哇! 没错 |
[08:28] | After tonight, I’m wondering if that’s what really happened. | 但今晚之后我便怀疑当时 发生的情况是否确实如此 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna pull his file and check it out. | 我得去取出他的档案查查 |
[08:33] | Let me know. | 有情况通知我 |
[08:34] | I will. | 好的 |
[08:35] | NlCK: Nice shot. | 这一炮干得不错 |
[08:38] | Reservoir’s still wet. | “水库”还湿着呢 |
[08:40] | Why did he throw it? | 他为何要扔了它? |
[08:42] | I’m only impressed if he aimed. | 我只是对他是否对 准了来射印象深刻 |
[08:44] | I wonder if the woman has any idea she left her DNA behind. | 这女人知不知道 自己会留下DNA下来的 |
[08:47] | Not rocket science. The man’s inside, the woman’s out. | 这些算是常识吧,男人进去 当然就会带出女人的东西来了 |
[08:52] | Wife says the guy’s a player. She doesn’t know the women. | 他妻子说死者是个运动员 她不认识那女人 |
[08:54] | Did you tell her about the 9 tape? | 你有告诉她关于有人 打电话到911报警的事吗? |
[08:56] | The male voice? I just got back from Central Dispatch. The tape’s lost. New computer system. | 那把男人的声音?我刚从 中央分遣局回来,没有录音带了 采用了新电脑系统 |
[09:01] | Any ear witnesses? | 那有没有人耳闻了? |
[09:02] | The dispatcher says it could have been a woman whispering. | 分遣人员说 可能是女性在低语 |
[09:05] | Or a very old person, gender indeterminate. | 也可能是个很老的老人 性别上还不能确定 |
[09:09] | That’s about as good as an eyewitness. | 这跟目睹证人的 证供也有得一拼了 |
[09:11] | (Rhone rings) | |
[09:14] | Grissom. | 我是格里森 |
[09:17] | What? | 什么? |
[09:19] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[09:21] | No lunch. | 没午饭吃了 |
[09:23] | GRlSSOM: We got a time? | 知道死亡时间没有? |
[09:25] | All indications are he was brain-dead from the time he collapsed at the hotel. | 所有迹象显示 自他在酒店那里晕倒 他便已身处脑死状态 |
[09:30] | – From? – Ah artery outpouches | 什么原因? 动脉膨胀 |
[09:31] | Blood floods the subarachnoid space | 血液倒涌入蛛网膜下隙 |
[09:34] | The heart still beats, but the brain’s dead. And it doesn’t regenerate. | 心脏虽然还在跳动,但脑部却 已死亡,也没能再起死回生 外伤造成的动脉肿胀? 或者因被感染? |
[09:38] | Aneurysm from trauma? | |
[09:40] | ^Infection? | |
[09:41] | Genetic predisposition. Both parents went that way. | 可能是遗传下来的毛病 他父母都是这么去的 |
[09:44] | It increases a person’s chance of stroke tenfold. | 这样的遗传会有10倍 更大的可能让后代病发 |
[09:46] | He Looks Like an athlete. | 他看上去有运动员的体质 |
[09:49] | Brain-dead at 88, otherwise healthy and strong. | 在38岁脑死,而如果他 没死的话是健康强壮 |
[09:52] | Is this a Frankenstein? | 这岂不是“科学怪人”? |
[09:54] | I was wondering when you’d ask. | 我正想知道你 何时会问这问题呢 |
[09:57] | Prime donor candidate. Next of kin signed off. | 一流的器官捐赠人 由他的近亲签字受让的 |
[09:59] | How many organs did they take? | 他们取走了多少器官? |
[10:01] | – Eight in under two hours. – Man, those harvest doctors move, don’t they? | 在两小时内取走了8个 是那些大丰收的医生动刀的吗? 快,快! |
[10:05] | Go, go, go! | |
[10:07] | Here comes the liver. Ready with a basin. | 现在是肝脏,准备好盆 |
[10:10] | And here we go. | 来了 |
[10:11] | New basin, please. | 拿个新盆来 |
[10:14] | Ready and…you got it. Here we go. | 准备…来了,来了 |
[10:17] | I’ll notify the PD about the organs. | 关于器官那方面我先通知警察 |
[10:24] | So, I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[10:28] | ..maybe we could take our break at the same time. | 也许我们可以一起休息一会 |
[10:31] | Later this shift. | 换班之后 |
[10:33] | Together. | 一起 |
[10:35] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[10:37] | Really? | 真的么? |
[10:43] | Semen. No surprise there. | 精液 这可不怎么让人惊讶哦 |
[10:46] | Well, without the DNA sample from the hotel guy, this test is pretty useless. | 没有酒店那家伙的DNA样本 这测试其实可以说一点用都没有 |
[10:52] | I am more interested in who the woman is. | 我更有兴趣想 知道那女人会是谁 |
[10:55] | Just Like the bra, I’m gonna need a reference of her DNA in order to do anything. | 正如那个胸罩 要让我能有所作为总得 有她的DNA来做参考啊 |
[11:00] | What the heck…? | 怎么…? |
[11:01] | What? | 什么? |
[11:03] | Stripes. | 条纹 |
[11:07] | Stripes? | 条纹? |
[11:09] | Transverse white bands that appear six weeks after the onset of symptoms of toxicity. | 毒性发作六星期后 出现的横向白色条痕 |
[11:13] | – You got a closer view? – Hm. | 你近距离看过了吗? 嗯 |
[11:22] | SARA: They look like Mees lines to me | 我看上去觉得是横向黑线 (中毒后二至四周指甲出现的症 |
[11:24] | Could be liver mortis. | 可能是血迹沉淀 (可能为氰中毒) |
[11:26] | Or white striae, indicative of heavy metal poisoning. | 又或者是白条细沟 大有可能是重金属中毒 |
[11:28] | You can’t count on a photo to draw that kind of conclusion. We need the body. | 你不能凭藉一张照片 便得出这样的结论 我们需要尸体进行检验才行 |
[11:34] | Don’t take this wrong, Dr Robbins, | 罗宾斯医生 我说的话您不要误会 |
[11:36] | but how do you release a body that’s been re-dressed and dumped in an elevator? | 但你怎可以把一个被人抛在电梯 身上又很明显是别人给穿的衣服 的 |
[11:40] | I deal with cause of death, which was an aneurysm. | 我只是负责检查死因 而他的死因就是动脉肿胀 |
[11:43] | And therefore natural. | 这样的死因是正常的 |
[11:45] | And, based on that, his body is released to a mortuary. | 基于这点,他的身体 被转移到太平间了 |
[11:48] | And the whole transplant thing didn’t raise a flag. | 而且他这些器官被转移 走也并不让人觉得有何异常 |
[11:51] | I thought I’d raised a flag with the good doctor | 我还以为当我 说我要去通知警察时 |
[11:54] | when I told him I was going to notify the Police Department. | 一个好医生会 已经提高了警惕了呢 |
[11:57] | But evidently I miscommunicated again. | 但很明显 我又没交代清楚了 |
[11:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:04] | All may not be lost. Here. | 也许并不是一切都失去了,看 |
[12:06] | Body of Robert Fairmont | 罗伯特.费尔蒙的尸体 |
[12:09] | released at 0400 hours | 在4点钟移送至 |
[12:11] | to the Desert Haven Mortuary. | “沙漠避风堂”停尸间 |
[12:13] | I know that place. | 我知道这地方 |
[12:14] | ^If they haven’t embalmed him, we could still test his blood for poisoning. | 我知道这地方 只要他的尸体还没涂上防腐药物 我们还是可以测到他的 血液看他是否中过毒的 |
[12:17] | Good. I’ll drive. | 太好了,我去开车 |
[12:22] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗? |
[12:25] | You found it, you run with it. | 是你发现问题的 就由你去跟了 |
[12:27] | You can do it. Take Nick. | 你能行的,带上尼克吧 |
[12:29] | OK. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | How long’s he been in here? | 他在里面有多久了? |
[12:38] | 92 minutes at,600 degrees. What exactly was it you wanted to see? | 在1600度的高温下 都呆了有92分钟了 你们到底想看什么? |
[12:41] | – His fingernails. – I’m very sorry. | 他的手指甲 那就抱歉了 |
[12:44] | Who approved this cremation? | 谁批准了将尸体焚化的? |
[12:47] | His wife, Julia Fairmont. | 他太太,茱莉亚.费尔蒙 |
[12:50] | The same person who approved the organ transplants. | 跟同意进行器官 移植的又是同一人 |
[13:16] | – You told me your husband was in surgery. – He was. | 你告诉过我你丈夫 是在做着外科手术中的 当时的确是 |
[13:19] | Surgery to take his organs, not to save his Life. | 是取走器官的外科手术? 而不是拯救他生命的手术? |
[13:22] | He was technically… | 从医学角度来说 他当时已经… |
[13:24] | dead. | 死了 |
[13:26] | He wanted to donate his organs. I was following his wishes. | 他希望捐赠出器官 我只是遵循他的遗愿 |
[13:31] | Why are you being so hostile? | 你们为何好像充满敌意? |
[13:33] | Someone was poisoning your husband. | 有人给你丈夫下了毒 |
[13:35] | What? | 什么? |
[13:38] | We don’t know the dose or the duration. | 我们现在搞不清楚 毒药的剂量和持续时间 但我们却弄明白了 毒药的类型 我们对你丈夫的 遗骸进行了检测 |
[13:41] | But we do know the type of poison. | |
[13:44] | We processed your husband’s remains. | |
[13:46] | Most poisons would be completely burned off by cremation | 大多数毒药在尸骨 焚化后会完全蒸发掉 |
[13:49] | But heavy metals are very resistant to heat | 但重金属的毒却非常抗温 |
[13:54] | This heavy metal is called…selenium. | 这种重金属叫做…硒 |
[13:57] | Did you notice that your husband’s breath might have been garlicky? | 你有没有注意过 你丈夫呼吸出来的 气体有大蒜的味道 |
[14:01] | Garlicky? | 大蒜? |
[14:03] | The body will excrete dimethyl selenite. It smells just like garlic. | 人的身体这时会排泄出 二甲基亚硒酸钠 闻起来正是大蒜味的 |
[14:08] | No. | 没有 |
[14:10] | Did you notice the white stripes on his fingernails? | 那你又有没有注意到 他的手指甲上有白色的条纹? |
[14:15] | We didn’t see each other a Lot. | 我们不是经常见的 |
[14:18] | Bob was busy building his company. | 鲍勃忙着搞自己公司的事务 |
[14:20] | Did that bother you, him never being home? | 他似乎从不在家这点… 是不是很让你反感? |
[14:26] | I think it would bother any woman. | 我觉得任何女人 都会有这感觉的吧 |
[14:29] | Did you know that the most common choice of premeditated murder among women is poison? | 你知不知道 一般有预谋进行谋杀的女人中 大多数的共同选择都是投毒? |
[14:34] | They cite its passivity. | 她们认为这样比较无源可考 |
[14:39] | I did not poison my husband. | 我没有对我丈夫下毒 |
[14:41] | You cremated his body. | 是你焚化了他的尸体 |
[14:43] | He wanted to be cremated. I cremated him. | 是他要火葬的 所以我就火葬他了 |
[14:45] | He wanted to donate his organs. I did that, too. | 也是他要捐赠器官的 所以我也照做 |
[14:48] | Now, if there’s nothing else, I will be at home preparing for my husband’s memorial service. | 没有什么其他事的话 我想我该呆在家准备 为我丈夫吊丧事宜了 |
[14:54] | Do you want us to notify you? | 到时要不要我们 给你通报些情况? |
[14:57] | Of what? | 什么情况? |
[14:59] | When we find out the exact amount of selenium given to your husband, | 等到我们找出给你 丈夫服用的硒的确切含量 以及投毒时间 时候给你通报这些 |
[15:03] | and over what period of time. | |
[15:05] | I thought you couldn’t tell. | 我还以为你们 查不出来这些 |
[15:07] | Your husband’s gone, but his organs are still out there. | 你丈夫的身体虽然已经不在 但他的器官还在 |
[15:11] | Oh, good, yes. | 噢,那好啊 |
[15:13] | I would Like to be notified. | 你们就通报我好了 老实点告诉我好了 我是不是会死? |
[15:22] | Straight up, am I going to die? | |
[15:24] | You have only a small fraction of the poison that was in your donor’s body. | 你只不过是沾染了 你捐赠人身体极小一部分毒素 |
[15:29] | One organ. With nothing new coming in, | 只是一个器官罢了 没有新毒素进入的话 |
[15:31] | it should work its way out. | 你的身体会自我调节好的 |
[15:32] | I must have had a hundred tests. How did you doctors miss this? | 我应该测试了都有100遍了吧 你们这些医生怎么会弄错? |
[15:35] | A heavy metal Like selenium is so rare that it’s not part of our screening protocol. | 像硒这样的重金属元素很稀有 所以我们的显像 设备是不能识别的 |
[15:41] | You don’t Look Like a doctor. | 你看起来不像个医生 |
[15:44] | No, sir. No, I’m not. | 先生,我的确不是 |
[15:46] | I’m Nick Stokes. I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我叫尼克,拉斯维加斯 罪案鉴证科的 |
[15:49] | – I’ll be right outside. – Thank you, Doctor. | 我出去吧 谢谢,医生 |
[15:54] | I was hoping I might be able to get a sample of that new kidney of yours. | 我希望可以取得 你新肾脏的一点样片 |
[15:58] | A sample? | 样片? |
[15:59] | Biopsy. A sliver. | 只是进行活组织检查 很薄的一片而已 |
[16:01] | You mean open me up again? | 你的意思是又要对我开刀? |
[16:03] | Maybe…an invasive scope. | 也许… 只需要用光刀切除 |
[16:05] | The only way I can get an accurate barometer of the poison in Mr Fairmont’s system | 我唯一可以获知在 费尔蒙先生的人体系统里面 毒素的确切份量的方法 |
[16:09] | is through one of his organs. | 就是通过他 其中一个器官检测了 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry, young man, | 对不起,年轻人 |
[16:14] | but this is my kidney now. | 这现在是我的肾了 |
[16:16] | I waited four years | 我已经等了4年了 |
[16:18] | I can’t have anyone cut into me for it. | 我不能让别人再对我 开刀取走哪怕只是一小部分 |
[16:20] | I just can’t. | 真的不行 |
[16:22] | No, hey. Yeah, I understand. | 我能明白 |
[16:25] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢您宝贵的时间 |
[16:29] | I Like your watch, man. That’s cool. | 我很喜欢你的表,很好看 |
[16:32] | it broke while I was down in surgery | 在动手术时它摔着了 |
[16:33] | Stuck on o’clock. Think the Lord’s trying to tell me something? | 停止在了11点处 我想这是上帝要告诉我些什么吧 |
[16:39] | Yeah. Get it to a watch repair shop. | 对啊 拿去手表修理铺修修吧 |
[16:45] | I hope you get to feeling better, Mr Mercer. | 希望你身体逐渐康复 莫塞先生 |
[16:58] | Nick struck out on the kidney. I got four no’s over the phone | 尼克去了医院看肾那边的 受益人同不同意 我打电话已经有4人拒绝了 |
[17:02] | and one yes from a recipient in lllinois. Heart. | 而其中一名伊利诺斯州 心脏移植受益人同意 |
[17:05] | Useless. Heart has no memory for poison. | 这没用,心脏不会 保存有毒素的 |
[17:07] | Why can’t we cut the middleman and just check the wife’s house for selenium? | 我们何不直接了当 去查看他妻子的房子 看有没有硒元素? |
[17:12] | All right. I know something about constitutional law. I get probable cause… | 好吧,我知道宪法 我只是觉得可能… |
[17:16] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[17:18] | I was just Looking for you. Still up for a break? | 我刚在找你 还有时间休息吗? |
[17:21] | Sorry, Greg. A hot case. | 对不起了 格莱格,有棘手的案子 |
[17:23] | I’m going to Look at Nick’s champagne bottle. How’s our DNA? | 我要去检查一下 尼克收集来的香槟酒瓶 你的DNA那边怎样了? |
[17:26] | Uh, the inside-outside, we’re still looking for a reference for comparison. | 关于那插进去抽出来 带出的液体方面我们 还需要参考DNA进行对比 |
[17:30] | But the epidermals are looking promising. | 但头皮 那边似乎颇有希望查出 |
[17:33] | Nice. | 不错 |
[17:34] | You wanna clue me in? | 能告诉我是怎么一回事吗? |
[17:37] | Sara and I are just going out for dinner. | 莎拉和我要去共进晚餐 |
[17:39] | On the case, Grego. | 我是说案子方面,格莱格 |
[17:41] | Oh. Right. | 哦,对 |
[17:49] | Excuse me, | 你好 |
[17:50] | I’m Claudia Gideon, Bob Fairmont’s secretary. I came for his property. | 我是克劳迪娅.吉迪恩 鲍勃.费尔蒙的秘书 我是来领取他的遗物的 |
[17:55] | Sorry. Miss Willows already asked for it. | 对不起,有个叫凯瑟琳的 小姐已经先你一步取下了 |
[17:57] | His property is part of our investigation. I’m afraid I have to take it. | 他的遗物是我们调查的一部分 恐怕我得先拿走了 |
[18:01] | Fine. Just doing my job. | 那好啊,我只是做我的工作而已 |
[18:03] | Yeah, me too. Did you work for the Fairmonts three years ago when Mr Fairmont was shot? | 我也是,三年前 费尔蒙先生被枪射中 那时你已经为他工作了吗? 我那天因病没来 |
[18:08] | I was out sick that day. | |
[18:10] | ^Interesting. | 很有趣 |
[18:14] | You have dandruff. | 你有头屑 |
[18:17] | Is that really proper etiquette? | 你那算是正当礼节吗? |
[18:20] | It is when I’m on a case. | 在我破案过程中,是的 |
[18:23] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧? |
[18:26] | Where did you say you worked? | 你刚才说你在哪里工作? |
[18:31] | BRASS: I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[18:34] | Were you in that hotel room with Bob Fairmont? | 你当时是不是跟 费尔蒙在那间酒店房间里面 |
[18:36] | I was not, no. | 没有,不是 |
[18:38] | But you did re-dress him and place him in the elevator? | 但却是你给他穿好了 衣服并且把他拖到电梯上的? |
[18:41] | – You don’t know what you’re talking about. – That’s dangerous to say to a scientist. | 你知道自己在说什么没有 你这样对科学家讲话可大有危 |
[18:47] | (Clears throat) Dandruff | 头屑 |
[18:49] | is nothing more than sloughed-off skin. | 不仅仅是脱落的皮肤那么简单 |
[18:51] | It has a nucleus, just Like a ceil in your arm or your big toe. | 它包含有核子,就跟你受伤 或者大拇指上的细胞组织一样 |
[18:55] | These 13 DNA markers | 这头屑细胞组织上面 |
[18:59] | from this dandruff cell | 13个DNA标志 |
[19:01] | are a match to the dandruff that I recovered from your sweater. | 跟我从你的毛线衫上 取得的头屑DNA相吻合 |
[19:04] | You were there… | 你当时… |
[19:06] | at the hotel | 确实在酒店 |
[19:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[19:14] | Mr Fairmont told me earlier that day to meet him in his hotel room at nine to pick up some papers. | 那天早些时候 费尔蒙先生叫我 9点钟到酒店那里去取些文件 |
[19:20] | When I got there, he was in bed, naked, | 我到达那里之时 他躺在床上,浑身赤裸 |
[19:23] | unconscious | 昏迷不省人事 |
[19:25] | He always told me “Reputation before health No scandals “ | 他总是跟我说:“ 名声比健康更重要 闹出丑闻不好” |
[19:30] | I dragged him to the elevator. | 于是我把他拖到了电梯 |
[19:37] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜看吧 |
[19:40] | You snuck out down the stairwell? | 你是从楼梯间 偷偷溜走的吧? |
[19:43] | – Who was Fairmont partying with in that room? – I don’t know. | 费尔蒙当时和谁在 那间房搞派对? 我不知道 |
[19:46] | You won’t mind if we compare your DNA to the vaginal contribution | 你不介意我们将你的DNA 跟我们在费尔蒙先生 房间那里发现的一个避孕套… |
[19:50] | of a condom that we recovered from Mr Fairmont’s room? | 上面沾染的阴道 分泌液体对比一下吧? |
[19:54] | Sure, go ahead. | 没问题,你们可以随意 |
[19:56] | Good. We’d Like to show you something else. | 很好,我们还打算 给你看看别的东西 |
[19:58] | About that accidental shooting three years ago at your boss’s house. | 是关于三年前在你老板的 房子发生的意外走火案的 |
[20:03] | WARRlCK: in this re-enactment Fairmont shot himself while cleaning his gun | 在这段案件重构片断中 费尔蒙是在清洁自己的 枪的时候射到了自己的 |
[20:09] | The story just doesn’t add up. | 可是这样一个 故事就不合情理了 |
[20:11] | I think I fell for it because I was new | 我当时想必是因为 是新手才相信了这故事 |
[20:13] | and I wasn’t too eager to talk to another guy about him almost shooting off his manhood. | 另外我当时也不是 太热衷跟个差点射掉了 命根子的家伙详谈 |
[20:20] | This is the room as it was then. | 这是房间当时的样式 |
[20:22] | Based off of my crime scene photos. | 是基于我对当时 犯罪现场拍下的照片重构的 |
[20:25] | This is crime scene reconstruction new school | 这是犯罪现场的重构图 |
[20:29] | Works backwards. Reverse time. | 正往回倒,时间是反向的 |
[20:31] | The bullet hit here. | 子弹打中了这里 |
[20:35] | The only logical place for that bullet to have been shot from | 子弹射出唯一 符合逻辑的地方 |
[20:39] | is four metres away one metre high | 是四米之外,一米高处 |
[20:43] | He didn’t accidentally shoot himself Someone shot him | 他不是意外打中自己的 而是有人开的枪 |
[20:47] | We’re thinking it was you. | 我们现在认为,这人是你 |
[20:50] | The admission form from the ER, 09/06/98. | 这份是98年9月6日 急诊室登记进入的表格 |
[20:53] | The person who brought Fairmont in on the accidental shooting | 在这次枪支走火中 送费尔蒙到医院的人 |
[20:57] | was you | 是你 |
[21:00] | I didn’t shoot him. | 不是我开枪射他的 |
[21:02] | You didn’t poison him either. All these bad things just happen. | 你也没有毒杀他 但这些不好的事却都发生了 |
[21:06] | I’m on call 24 hours a day, OK. | 好吧,我老实说吧,我一天 24小时都是随时待命的 |
[21:08] | Mr Fairmont beeped me. I drove out to the house and I took him in. | 当时费尔蒙先生传呼我 于是我开车到了 他房子把他带到了医院 |
[21:12] | Where was his wife? | 他的太太当时在哪? |
[21:17] | You’d have to ask her. | 恐怕你们得亲自问她了 |
[21:20] | Yes, I shot him. He was supposed to go riding with me. | 没错是我开的枪 他本来应该跟我一同去骑马的 |
[21:23] | He didn’t show up until two in the morning. No calls, nothing. | 但那天他直到凌晨两点才回来 之前也不给我打电话什么的 |
[21:27] | I was… | 我当时… |
[21:29] | hurt. | 觉得很伤心 |
[21:31] | So, you just sat there in the dark | 于是你坐在黑暗中 |
[21:34] | and aimed south of his belt | 瞄准了他左腰 |
[21:36] | I just wanted to scare him. | 我只是想吓吓他 |
[21:38] | It was a business meeting. | 我在开商业会议 |
[21:40] | I swear. lt wasn’t Like before. | 我发誓,跟以前不一样 |
[21:43] | I was thinking about you the whole time. | 我无时无刻不在想你 |
[21:46] | So, why didn’t you tell the truth then? | 那你那时为何不说出真相? |
[21:48] | I wanted to, but Bob wouldn’t Let me. | 我也想 但鲍勃不让我这么做 |
[21:50] | He said it would ruin his career. | 他说这样会毁了他的事业 |
[21:52] | Fairmont Family Estates. | 他的费尔蒙家族庄园 |
[21:54] | Well, I’m presenting this case to the DA, even if it is three years old. | 虽然这案子已经 是三年前的老案子 但我还是得把这交给检察官 |
[21:58] | My husband’s dead. | 我丈夫死了 |
[22:00] | We had our problems, but I loved him. I don’t… | 我们是有问题存在 但我爱他,我… |
[22:03] | I don’t much care what you do now. | 我并不在意你们要怎么做 |
[22:06] | There’s two reasons a woman shoots a man. She either loves him or hates him. | 女人对一个男人 开枪只有两个原因,要不然 便是爱他要不然便是恨他 |
[22:09] | Or both. | 或者两种感情兼而有之 |
[22:13] | That’s the sample Catherine pulled off the secretary’s blouse | 这是凯瑟琳从那秘书的 羊毛衫上面收集来的样本 |
[22:16] | and the hotel man’s clothes. Same source. | 这个是酒店那男子衣服上的 两者是同一来源 |
[22:19] | The secretary moved the body. | 是那秘书移动的尸体 |
[22:21] | We just interviewed her. She copped to moving him. | 我们刚给她做了审讯 她很合作 承认是她把他拖到电梯的 |
[22:24] | We’re Looking hard at the wife and the poisoning. | 我们现在更怀疑 他太太跟投毒案有关 |
[22:26] | The secretary has dandruff. | 那个秘书有头屑 |
[22:28] | We know | 我们知道这点 |
[22:30] | Dermatomycoses seborrhoea. We got it. | 头皮癣刺激生理泌脂 我们懂 |
[22:33] | Topical eczemas Like that require prescription medication. | 像这样的局部湿疹 需要指定药物治疗的 |
[22:36] | The primary ingredient of those medications, selenium sulphide. | 而这些指定药物最主要的 成分,正是硒硫化物 |
[22:42] | I don’t feel right about doing this. | 我觉得这样做不好 |
[22:44] | This is your residence. Everything in Claudia’s office is your property. | 这里是你的住所 克劳迪娅办公室所有的 一切都是你的财产 |
[22:48] | She could be back from dinner at any moment | 她随时都可能吃完晚饭回来的 不会花很长时间的 |
[22:50] | This shouldn’t take long. | |
[23:27] | That’s mine. | 那可是我的东西 |
[23:32] | Why do you keep your shampoo in your office? | 你为何要把洗发水 放到办公室来? 而且还是满含有跟在 费尔蒙遗体上发现的 毒药元素的洗发水 |
[23:34] | Shampoo full of the same poison found in Bob Fairmont’s remains. | |
[23:37] | – I don’t know. – Ah, you have to do better than that. | 我不知道 这么说不够吧 |
[23:41] | Maybe I picked it up at the pharmacy on Lunch and put it there. I don’t know. | 也许我是吃了午饭后 从药房拿了回来 然后落了在这了,我不知道 |
[23:55] | Cream cheese. | 奶油干酪 |
[23:59] | Garlic cream cheese. | 还是大蒜味道的 |
[24:01] | Hides the bitter aftertaste. | 可以掩盖住那些苦味 |
[24:10] | It explains away his bad breath. | 呼吸出来的 大蒜味也可以解释过去 |
[24:15] | I did not poison him. | 我没有对他投毒 |
[24:18] | We’ll see. | 我们会知道的 |
[24:20] | Aren’t you going to arrest her? | 你们难道不准备逮捕她? |
[24:22] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么也没做过 |
[24:25] | Other than poison Bob. | 除了毒杀鲍勃之外吗? |
[24:27] | Poison? I’m the one who looked out for him. | 毒杀?是我帮他打点一切的 |
[24:30] | You? I ran his home. I entertained his clients. | 你?我帮他理家 给他的客户寻开心 |
[24:32] | Who made all of his dental appointments? | 他去看牙医 是谁帮他做的预约? |
[24:35] | His haircuts? Who got his taxes in on time? | 他理发呢? 又是谁帮他准时纳税的? |
[24:37] | Who covered for his mistresses? | 谁帮他掩饰情妇的? 他还需要什么情妇? |
[24:40] | Why did he need mistresses? | |
[24:42] | Ladies, don’t go there. | 女士们,别扯得太远了 |
[24:47] | This is yours and these are yours. | 这是你的 这些是你的 |
[24:49] | There’s the door. | 门在那边 |
[24:51] | We build a case before we make any arrests. | 要逮捕人 我们先要立案的 |
[24:57] | Hey, Mr Mercer. | 嘿,莫塞先生 |
[25:00] | I got your message. You wanted to talk to me? | 我收到你的信息了 你想跟我聊聊? |
[25:02] | Did you find out who poisoned Mr Fairmont? | 你们找出是谁毒杀了 费尔蒙先生了吗? |
[25:04] | No. | 还没有 |
[25:06] | No, sir. I have found selenium in his office, | 先生,还没有,我们在 他的办公室发现了硒 |
[25:08] | but without actually knowing how much was in his system… | 但无法确知在他人体 系统里面到底毒素含量多少 |
[25:12] | What if I could tell you? | 如果我能告诉你呢? |
[25:15] | My body’s rejecting the organ. | 我的身体对他的 肾有排斥反应 |
[25:17] | The doctor says it’s nothing to do with poison. It’s antibodies. | 医生说跟毒素无关 而是身体产生的排斥 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry. | 听到这消息我很难过 |
[25:24] | I told you this watch stopped while I was down in surgery. | 我跟你说过,这块表 在我动手术时就不走了 |
[25:28] | Funny | 真是有趣 |
[25:31] | It’s Like it knew all along the kidney wasn’t gonna take. | 就好像它一直都知道 这个肾不适合我一样 |
[25:36] | Anyway if there’s one last good thing I can do | 但不管怎样 在我离开人世之前… |
[25:38] | before I leave this earth… | 如果还能做一件好事的话… |
[25:40] | So… | 我… |
[25:42] | I will do this. | 愿意做 |
[25:48] | Warrick won’t even split a sandwich with me, and this guy is willing to give us his kidney? | 沃利克甚至连三文治都不愿 分点给我,而这位先生 居然愿意把他的肾捐出来? |
[25:53] | You asked for it. | 这又是你自己要求的 |
[25:54] | Yeah, that’s my point. | 没错 我本来目的是要如此 |
[25:56] | Carl Mercer risks dying sooner to help our investigation, but who protects his rights? | 但莫塞先生愿意冒着更早离开人 世的危险来协助我们破案 但谁来保护他的权利呢? 他是有自由意志的 |
[26:01] | He has free will. | |
[26:03] | Well, so do l. I want to retract our request. | 我也有,我要撤回这要求 |
[26:06] | I don’t think any investigation for the dead is worth hurting the living. | 我不认为为死者进行的 调查值得损害到还活着的人 |
[26:13] | What? | 怎么? |
[26:15] | SARA: Guys | 伙计们 |
[26:16] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们一定不会相信的 |
[26:18] | Often it is the simplest things that seem so difficult. | 有时,越简单的事情 总会看起来越困难 |
[26:21] | I was trying to match the partial from the champagne bottle to these known prints. | 我本来是想将这些从 香槟酒瓶上取下的局部指纹 对比一下我们已知的指纹 |
[26:25] | It was upside down. | 这是颠倒过来的 |
[26:34] | Must have grabbed the bottle | 应该是有人抓住了酒瓶… |
[26:36] | upside down to pour | 把瓶子倒过来倒酒 |
[26:49] | So? | 这么说? |
[26:51] | Who was he with? | 他是跟谁在一起? |
[26:52] | Mrs Fairmont. | 费尔蒙太太 |
[26:54] | What? Player was in the hotel cheating with his own wife? | 什么?死者在酒店是 跟他太太在一起“偷情”? |
[26:59] | I was trying to… | 我是想… |
[27:00] | rekindle our marriage. | 重新燃起我们的婚姻激情 |
[27:02] | I got the room, | 我订了房间 |
[27:04] | brought the champagne. | 带来了香槟 |
[27:06] | Oh, yes. | 噢,很好 |
[27:07] | Yes. | 太棒了 他于是在开商务会 议间隙到了酒店来见我 |
[27:09] | He squeezed me in between business meetings at the hotel. | |
[27:12] | You didn’t think to tell me that when we first talked? | 这点我们首次谈话时 你并没打算跟我说? |
[27:15] | No, because you asked me about him being re-dressed in an elevator. | 不打算,因为你只问到 我关于他被别人穿上 衣服拖到电梯一事 |
[27:20] | And, besides, when I Left him, | 另外,我离开他时 |
[27:21] | he was…alive, | 他还…活着 |
[27:23] | watching the news. | 看着新闻 |
[27:31] | Oh, so he had a stroke alone after you left? | 噢,这么说他是在你 离开后一个人中风的了? |
[27:35] | Argh! | 啊! |
[27:39] | I’m not a doctor. I don’t know when he had it. | 我又不是医生 我不知道他有问题的 |
[27:41] | BRASS: CSl is testing that champagne bottle for selenium | 犯罪现场鉴证科 正在对香槟酒瓶进行检测 看上面有没有硒元素 |
[27:44] | I didn’t think poison caused strokes. | 我可不认为 毒药能引发中风 |
[27:47] | You seem to know a Lot about poison for not being a doctor. | 看来你虽然不是医生 但是你好像知道 很多关于毒药方面的东西 我对很多事情都知道很多 |
[27:53] | I know a Lot of things about a Lot of things. | |
[27:55] | But that doesn’t mean that I killed my husband. | 但这也不意味着 就是我杀了我丈夫 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:02] | But what never lies? | 但有什么是永远不会说谎的呢? |
[28:06] | Fairmont had three gold crowns. | 费尔蒙有三枚金齿冠 |
[28:09] | They should have survived the cremation. | 在焚化时应该能留存下来的 |
[28:11] | At least partiality. Heavy metal, after all. | 最起码会有局部留下 毕竟也属于重金属啊 |
[28:16] | His wife | 他太太 在太平间把 这几颗金牙都给取下来了 |
[28:18] | had them removed at the mortuary. | |
[28:20] | That’s a new meaning to the phrase “gold-digger”. | 这看来是对短语“ 掘金者”的新解释啊 |
[28:22] | Actually, that’s how the phrase got started. | 事实上,“掘金者” 这成语正是由此而来的 |
[28:25] | People used to dig up the bodies to extract the gold. | 以前有些人是专门 挖开死者的坟墓从 死者身上把金子拿走的 |
[28:27] | Now they just marry them. | 不过现在这些人采用的 方式是嫁给了有金之人 |
[28:29] | ^In some countries this would be enough to have her arrested for murder. | 在某些国家 这些都已经足够以 谋杀的罪名逮捕她了吧 |
[28:33] | What’s the most important component in a poisoning? | 投毒过程最重要的是什么? |
[28:38] | Poison. | 毒药 |
[28:39] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[28:43] | (Groans) | |
[28:49] | Mrs Fairmont? | 费尔蒙太太? |
[28:51] | Mrs Fairmont, are you feeling OK? | 费尔蒙太太,你没事吧? |
[28:53] | Yeah, I’m fine. Argh! | 我没事,啊! |
[28:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | |
[28:57] | Maybe I just need to sit down for a minute. | 我也许需要坐一会 先在车里面坐坐吧 |
[28:59] | Sit down here in the car for a sec. | |
[29:03] | Hey, girl, relax, relax, relax. | 放松点,放松点 |
[29:09] | Yeah, I need an ambulance. Vegas PD west parking Lot. | 你好,我需要一辆救护车 地点是维加斯警察局西停车场 |
[29:36] | What’s going on? I called the hospital. She’s been released. | 怎么了?我给了医院电话 她已经走了 |
[29:39] | ER doc gave her a shot of hydropazeen. Sent her on her way. | 急诊室医生给她打了 一针二氧化氯消毒液 然后便送了她回家 |
[29:44] | Hydropazeen? | 二氧化氯消毒液? |
[29:45] | That’s an anti-emetic. | 止吐药剂 |
[29:47] | Used to counteract heavy metal poisoning. | 是用来中和重金属中毒的 |
[29:50] | Which means somebody’s been poisoning our suspect. | 也就是说有人给我们的 嫌犯投了毒 |
[29:55] | I don’t know how it happened. Maybe she poisoned herself. | 我不知道是怎么回事 也许她是自己给自己下的毒吧? |
[29:58] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做? |
[30:00] | Why would she hide my shampoo in my office? | 那她为何要把我的 洗发水藏在办公室? |
[30:03] | – Do you know she did that? – lt wasn’t her husband. He was already dead. | 你确知是她这么做的? 肯定不是她丈夫,她丈夫都死了 |
[30:07] | She’s trying to frame me for killing him. | 她是想陷害我,诬陷是我杀了他 |
[30:09] | Do you have any evidence that she did kill him? | 你有没有什么确实的 证据证明是她杀的呢? |
[30:12] | She had his gold fillings removed. | 她把他那些金牙都去掉了 |
[30:14] | Doesn’t that tell you something about her? | 难道这些还不能 让你对她有所警觉? |
[30:19] | I had his watch and ring removed, too. | 我还把他的手表 戒指也都拿去了 |
[30:21] | Do you want to see them? They’re in a box at home. | 你要看吗?他们 就在家里一个盒子里面 |
[30:24] | You realise that doesn’t look good? | 你知道这样看起来不妙的吧? |
[30:26] | It can Look however it wants. I have nothing to hide. | 清者自清 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[30:29] | You mean since you yourself have been poisoned? | 你意思是说自你自己也中毒之后? |
[30:31] | Why don’t you ask Claudia Richards about that? First my husband, then me. | 这点你为什么不问问 克劳迪娅?先是我先生 然后现在就到我了 |
[30:35] | Why would she want to kill either one of you? | 她为何要杀你们俩? |
[30:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | Maybe because he refused to leave me for her. | 也许是因为他 拒绝因为她而离开我吧 |
[30:47] | I had to wash his grungy coffee mug every night. | 我每晚都得帮他洗 他那脏兮兮的咖啡杯 |
[30:50] | I had to clean his toenail clippings off of his desk. | 帮他清理桌子下他 剪脚趾甲掉下的那些碎皮 |
[30:53] | Why would I ever ask Bob Fairmont to leave anyone for me? | 我干吗要 鲍勃为我离开任何人? |
[30:55] | So you think it was all in Mrs Fairmont’s head? | 所以你认为这一切都是 费尔蒙太太凭空想出来的? |
[30:59] | He always said she was crazy. | 他一向都说她是疯的了 |
[31:01] | OK, that’s it. Look, we’re not leaving here till we get to the bottom of this. | 好,够了,除非事情弄个 水落石出,要不然我们 谁也别离开这儿了 |
[31:07] | Then I hope she talks soon. | 那我就要 希望她早日答话了 |
[31:18] | Greg? | 格雷格? |
[31:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:22] | I was just printing something out for you. | 我刚给你打印了些东西 |
[31:24] | On your hot case. | 关于你那棘手案件的 |
[31:27] | From the internet? | 从互联网上找的? |
[31:29] | Yeah, I was on break, had some time. | 是啊 我休息没事,又有点时间… 嘿 |
[31:33] | Hey. | |
[31:36] | Sorry I drew a blank on the wife. | 抱歉我在那妻子上面留了空 |
[31:39] | I could really…really just kiss you right now. | 我现在… 简直都想亲你一口了 |
[31:51] | GRlSSOM: So, this is Claudia. | 这就是克劳迪娅? |
[31:53] | SARA: The years ago her husband John Gideon | 10年前 她丈夫约翰.吉迪恩… |
[32:03] | Claudia’s rich husband also died young. 35. | 她这个富人丈夫同样 很年轻便死了,时年35岁 |
[32:06] | She donated his organs and cremated his body. | 她把他的器官都做了捐赠 也焚化了他的尸体 |
[32:09] | We don’t have to chase down these organs. | 我们不用去辛苦 追寻那些器官了 |
[32:11] | Ralph Parks rejected the organ that he got from Claudia’s husband. | 这个叫拉尔夫的 身体对来自克劳迪娅 丈夫的器官有排斥 |
[32:15] | An organ with a memory, maybe? | 是会保存毒性的器官吧? |
[32:17] | The most. Liver. | 大半是,他接受的是肝脏 |
[32:19] | He died two months after receiving it Back in ’98 | 在接受了这器官后 两个月他便死了,当时是1993年 |
[32:23] | Lived one state over, in Arizona. | 他是住在另一个州的 亚利桑那州 我有他坟墓的地址 |
[32:25] | I have the cemetery address. | |
[32:27] | – Hey, Sara, I got the warrant. – Awesome. | 嘿,莎拉,我取得许可令了 好极了 |
[32:30] | We’ll keep you posted. | 我们有情况会随时通知你 |
[32:53] | Embalming certainly retards the decomposition process. | 防腐剂的确是 会延缓腐烂的过程 |
[32:56] | Well, it doesn’t stop the smell. | 对,但却阻止不了味道的散发 |
[32:59] | The liver’s degraded, | 肝脏虽然已经有所腐烂 |
[33:01] | but any metals should still be there | 但里面的金属应该还在 |
[33:05] | We’ll find out. | 我们会找出来的 |
[33:48] | Nick, did you get anything? | 尼克,有发现吗? |
[33:51] | Hey, Sara. Yeah. Sodium selenite. | 嘿,莎拉,有发现,钠亚酸盐 |
[33:53] | Selenium. | 硒 |
[33:55] | 280mg. | 280毫克 |
[33:56] | For a 180lb man. | 在一个180磅的家伙身上 |
[33:58] | That’s murder. | 那这是谋杀了 |
[34:00] | It would have been murder for a 300lb man. | 即使是对一个重达300磅的人 来说这也算谋杀了 |
[34:02] | This is different than the shampoo compound. | 但这跟洗发水的 成分有所不同 |
[34:04] | Yeah, it contains polysorbate 80 and vitamin E. | 没错,里面含有聚山 梨醇酯80以及维他命E |
[34:07] | That combination is found in selenium supplements injected in animals. | 这种组合通常会在给动物 注射的硒补充营养素中见到 |
[34:11] | Animals? Like cats, dogs? | 动物?比如说猫狗之类? 是大多数牲畜 食草类的动物 |
[34:14] | Mostly livestock. Grazers. | |
[34:16] | To make up for the lack of selenium nutrient in the soil. | 以补充土壤中 硒营养元素的不足? |
[34:20] | How did Claudia get access to this stuff? | 这些 东西克劳迪娅是怎么得到的? |
[34:22] | A dairy farm. | 乳牛场 |
[34:24] | Gideon Dairy & Cheese. | 吉迪恩乳类干酪制品 |
[34:28] | Largest supplier of milk in Connecticut, in fact. | 康涅狄格州最大的 牛奶类产品供应商 |
[34:32] | Brass talked to a local chamber-of-commerce type about Claudia’s husband. | 布拉斯向当地的一个商会 咨询过克劳迪娅丈夫的情况 |
[34:37] | You want to know who his secretary was? | 你们想不想知道 他当时的秘书是谁? |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 想 |
[34:41] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[34:43] | SARA: Our Julia Fairmont | 是茱莉亚.费尔蒙 |
[34:51] | Ten years ago, | 10年前 |
[34:53] | you played secretary | 你扮演的是秘书角色 而你扮演的是妻子一角 |
[34:55] | and you played wife. | |
[34:57] | To John Gideon. | 当时的男主角是约翰.吉迪恩 |
[34:58] | We never said we didn’t know each other previously. | 我们没有说之前不认识啊 |
[35:03] | And I wasn’t playing I was a hard-working secretary | 我并不是扮演什么角色 我当时可真是一个 任劳任怨的秘书 |
[35:08] | And you loved your husband right up to the day he died? | 你爱你丈夫直到他一死便了? |
[35:11] | Of 240mg of selenium. | 而他的死因 是因为240毫克的硒中毒 |
[35:14] | Animal selenium. The kind used for cattle. | 动物用硒元素 给牲畜用的那种 |
[35:17] | Well, we did live in grazing country. Although I have to say, | 我们当时的确是 住在牧场,虽然我得说 |
[35:20] | Julia knew more about livestock than I did. She rode horses. | 茱莉亚对牲畜比我懂得更多 她以前喜欢骑马 |
[35:24] | I took the job because Mr G Let me board my horse at the family stabiles. | 我当时愿意接受这份工作 就是因为吉迪恩先生准许我把 自己的马栓在他们家的马厩 |
[35:28] | CLAUDlA: I hated the stabiles. | 我最讨厌马厩了 |
[35:31] | The smell. Never stepped foot in them. | 那些味道 弄得我从来都不喜欢踏足那里 |
[35:33] | ^Implicating you. The secretary. | 暗示你牵涉其中,秘书小姐 |
[35:37] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[35:39] | CATHERlNE: Bravo, ladies. | 真是精彩啊,小姐们 |
[35:41] | You have got this down to a science. | 你们得尊重科学 |
[35:45] | Why did it happen the first time? | 第一次投毒是为了什么? |
[35:48] | Hubby ignored you or abused you, | 因为你丈夫忽视了你 对你进行虐待? |
[35:51] | or you got sick of him fooling around? | 还是你厌倦了他到处鬼混? |
[35:53] | So you started slipping the cow stuff into his chocolate milk? | 于是你一点一点把给 牛吃的那些东西放到了 他的巧克力牛奶里面? |
[36:04] | So, the two of you struck a deal. | 这么说 你们俩达成了交易 |
[36:07] | I’m coming into a Lot of money. | 我准备有很多钱了 |
[36:18] | No. We are. | 不是你,是我们 |
[36:23] | SARA: And then what? | 然后怎样呢? |
[36:25] | You two realised how quickly you could run through a couple of million? | 你们俩认识到怎样是 快速成为百万富翁的妙法? |
[36:28] | So you went Looking for another mark here in Nevada? | 然后便来到内华达 想找下一个目标? |
[36:32] | But the difference is that you actually loved Bob Fairmont. | 但这次的区别是 你最后确实爱上了鲍勃 |
[36:39] | You shot him because he was cheating. | 你开枪打他 是因为他对你不忠 |
[36:41] | But that didn’t get in the way of your… Long-term goals, | 但这点爱还是不足 以阻止你们的…长远计划 |
[36:46] | did it? | 是不是? |
[36:48] | (Tap on window) | |
[36:59] | I just came from the DA. | 我刚从地方检察官处回来 |
[37:02] | Their attorneys were there as well. | 她们的律师也在那儿 |
[37:04] | Based on everything we have, the DA is not gonna move forward. He says it’s a reject. | 基于我们现有的所有证据 地方检察官决定不受理本案 他说案件驳回 |
[37:08] | – Brass doesn’t have anything? – Brass is still in the field. | 布拉斯那里也没有证据? 布拉斯也还在找证据 |
[37:13] | You’re free to go. | 你们现在可以走了 |
[37:21] | Where’s the ladies’ room? | 女厕所在哪? |
[37:25] | It’s down the hall to your right. | 就在走廊下面右手边 |
[37:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:29] | Pardon me. | 请借过 |
[37:34] | Well, no big surprise. We have proof of poison, but no way to prove which one of them did it. | 也不用大惊小怪,我们是 证实了有人下毒,但我们没有 办法证明是她们哪个下的毒 |
[37:39] | I Like either one of them for the murder. | 她们随便哪个 犯下谋杀都好 |
[37:41] | “She said, she said” defence is never gonna fly. | “她说,她说 ”这种托词的辩护是没用的 |
[37:44] | They’ll raise each other as a viable suspect | 她们的说话会让 她们都有可能是行凶的嫌犯 |
[37:46] | – just like they did with us – That’s what the DA said, verbatim. | 正如我们觉得的一样 这也正是检察官说的 一字不差 |
[37:49] | See you back at CSl. | 鉴证科见吧 |
[37:51] | Wait. What…? | 等等,怎么…? |
[37:53] | So, what, just Let them move on to another state, another husband? | 难道就让她们继续到另一个州 又再找多个老公? |
[37:56] | It’s not always up to us. | 这些并不总 是能由我们控制的 |
[38:10] | Sara! | 莎拉! |
[38:13] | Look. | 听着 |
[38:16] | I know this isn’t news to you, | 我知道跟你说这些 对你来说也不是什么新闻了 |
[38:18] | but sometimes science isn’t enough. | 但有时科学是不足够的 我们在干吗? |
[38:21] | What are we doing? | |
[38:23] | Digging up graves, | 挖掘坟墓 |
[38:25] | chasing prints… | 追查指纹… |
[38:27] | if it’s no good in court? | 难道这些在法庭上没用? |
[38:30] | ^If the killers win? | 难道杀人者就 这么赢了我们逍遥法外? |
[38:32] | It isn’t a competition. We don’t win. | 这不是竞赛 我们谈不上什么输赢 |
[38:36] | The courts are like dice | 法庭就如骰子 |
[38:38] | They have no memory. What works one week doesn’t work the next. | 没有记忆的 在这个礼拜行得通的 也许在下个礼拜就行不通 |
[38:42] | I know that. I do. | 我知道,我真的知道 |
[38:44] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:46] | That’s why I’m mad. | 所以我才觉得要疯了 |
[38:48] | But see, if you get mad, then they do win. | 如果你真疯了的话 那她们就真赢了 |
[38:51] | You just said… | 你刚说… |
[38:57] | This is one of your riddles, isn’t it? | 这些是你的谜语之一,对吗? |
[39:00] | One of life’s riddles. | 这是生命的谜语之一 |
[39:03] | But hey! | 但是,嘿! |
[39:05] | The good news, | 也有好消息 |
[39:07] | there’s no statute of limitation on murder. | 就是并没有法规限定谋杀的 |