时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | (phone ringing) | |
[00:05] | (ringing) | |
[00:09] | MAN: No one is available. | 现在暂时无人 能接听阁下电话 |
[00:11] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[00:14] | (beep) | |
[00:15] | MAN: Jane, you there? | 简,你在吧? |
[00:18] | Pick up. | 听电话吧 |
[00:21] | Okay… I’ll call back later. | 好吧… 那我迟些再打过来 |
[00:25] | (sniffling) | |
[00:27] | (phone ringing) | |
[00:29] | (sobbing gasp) | |
[00:30] | MAN: No one is available. | 现在暂时无人 能接听阁下电话 |
[00:32] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[00:34] | (beep) | |
[00:35] | MAN: Slut. You can’t hide from me, bitch. | 荡妇 你躲不开我的,婊子 |
[00:41] | Jane, you there? | 简,你在那吧? |
[00:45] | Now, didn’t I tell you… | 我不是跟你说过… |
[00:48] | not to bite your nails?! | 不要咬自己指甲的吗? |
[01:12] | (door opening softly) | |
[01:22] | (scratching softly) | |
[01:23] | (gasping ) | |
[01:25] | (whimpering softly) | |
[01:26] | Shoo, Peanut. | “花生”,嘘 |
[01:27] | Go away. Go away. | 走开,走开啊 |
[01:29] | (whimpering) | |
[01:41] | (screaming) | |
[01:42] | (screaming and crying) | |
[01:51] | Posed? | 她尸体被摆弄过? |
[01:55] | Reading my mind. | 我也在想着这点 |
[01:58] | What do you make of the smears? | 你说那污迹是什么? |
[02:00] | It’s definitely not blood. | 很明显不是血 |
[02:04] | Wrong colour, texture. | 颜色和纹理都不像 |
[02:15] | It’s hair dye. | 是染发剂 |
[02:17] | Her hair’s still wet. | 她头发还是湿的 |
[02:19] | You think the assailant surprised her while she was dyeing her hair? | 你觉得凶手是在她 染发时突然对她袭击的? |
[02:24] | Who called it in? | 谁报警的? |
[02:26] | Neighbour lady– doing the dishes with her window open. | 她的女邻居… 当时在洗碗,窗门开着 |
[02:28] | Heard the dog yelping, evidently. | 听到有狗在 很明显地吠叫 |
[02:31] | Called the cops. | 随后报了警 |
[02:32] | There’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行 破门而入的痕迹 |
[02:36] | The bathroom window’s nailed shut. | 浴室的窗户 都用钉子钉死了 |
[02:43] | So, has anyone seen this dog? | 有没有人看到那条狗呢? |
[02:47] | Dog bed, dog bowl, dog food; no dog. | 有狗睡的床 狗用的碗,狗粮,就是没狗 |
[02:52] | Triple locks on all the doors. | 所有的门都用三层锁头锁了 |
[02:56] | Every shade drawn. | 所有的窗帘都拉上了 |
[03:01] | State-of-the-art alarm system. | 新型警报系统 |
[03:05] | Far as we know, her place was perfectly, hermetically sealed | 看来,她这里简直 就是完美密封啊 |
[03:07] | until the cops batter- rammed their way in. | 要不是警察大力推撞 恐怕根本没人可以进来 |
[03:10] | Prisoner in her own home? | 她当自己是囚犯么? |
[03:13] | So, how did he get in? | 他是怎么进来的呢? |
[03:16] | A better question– how did he get out? | 这样问才更确切… 他是怎么出去的? |
[03:53] | Aluminium foil. | 铝箔 |
[03:54] | Keeps the sunlight out. | 阻挡太阳光射进屋子 |
[03:57] | Keeps the eyeballs out, too. | 也阻挡了别人监视 |
[04:08] | (gasping) | |
[04:10] | Sorry, Nick. | 抱歉,尼克 |
[04:13] | You’ve been staring at this girl for ten minutes. | 你盯着这女子 看了都有10分钟了 |
[04:17] | Do you know her? | 你认识她? |
[04:19] | No. | 不认识 |
[04:20] | Why don’t you go do the bedroom? | 你不如去卧室搜集证据吧? |
[04:22] | I’ll get the coroner in here | 我去领验尸官来此… |
[04:23] | and finish up in the bathroom. | 浴室这里由我来搞定 |
[04:25] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:34] | Hey, Catherine, I’ll get that. | 凯瑟琳,那里我来吧 |
[04:38] | No. I got it. | 不用,我搞定了 |
[04:40] | Tweeze me. | 给我镊子 |
[04:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | So, what do you think? | 你有何看法? |
[04:52] | A little thick for a human hair. | 人体的毛发 没有那么粗的吧 |
[04:54] | No, I’ve seen them this thick. | 不,我见过这么粗的 |
[04:57] | Really? Yeah. | 是么? 嗯 |
[04:58] | I’ll get it to the lab. | 我带回去鉴证室吧 |
[05:01] | Oh, and don’t forget what’s under the bed. | 别忘了床下面的 |
[05:04] | Why? What’s under the bed? | 什么?床下面有什么? |
[05:06] | Something that you would have caught eventually… | 你会知道的… |
[05:10] | Crime Stopper. | “罪行扑灭者” |
[05:12] | (chuckles) | |
[05:13] | – No one’s going to let me live that one down, are they? – No. | |
[05:17] | You know, now that you’re a celebrity, | 尼克 你现在也是个名人了 |
[05:19] | you may want to think about getting a new shirt. | 也该考虑 换件新衣服了 |
[05:22] | Yeah? Well… | 嗯,这… |
[05:23] | I’m short on options. | 我没什么选择啊 |
[05:25] | Besides, the dry cleaners keeps losing my stuff. | 另外,干洗店的人老 是把我的衣服弄丢 |
[05:36] | What did you get? | 发现什么了? |
[05:38] | Grocery bag | 杂货袋 |
[05:39] | with a red smudge. | 上面有块红色的污迹 |
[05:41] | GRlSSOM: Good. Fume it. | 很好,拿去用烟熏化验吧 |
[05:43] | Tell Sara and Warrick to grab a couple shovels and dig in, too. | 顺便让莎拉和沃利克拿几把 铁铲去周围掘一下找找线索 “罪行扑灭者–尼克” |
[05:57] | (sighing) | |
[05:59] | (laughter) | |
[06:02] | MAN: Who wrote this? | 这谁写的? |
[06:03] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你们在拿我开涮吧? |
[06:06] | “Nick Stokes, Crime Stopper.” | “尼克,罪行扑灭者” |
[06:08] | (both chuckling) | |
[06:10] | You went Hollywood on me, man. | 老友,你都可以 去好莱坞发展了 |
[06:12] | And I quote, “ln his off time | 我来引用 一句:“平时下班后…” |
[06:14] | he enjoys creating and inventing toys.” | “他喜欢发明 创造一些玩具” |
[06:17] | That’s fascinating. What kind of toys do you make, Nick? | 真是好夸张,尼克 你弄的是什么玩具啊? |
[06:19] | I thought I got my hands on all those departmental newsletters. | 部门的报纸好像 应该是由我来管的哦 |
[06:22] | Where’d you get those? | 那你们哪来的 |
[06:23] | Greg. | Greg. 格雷格处 格雷格处 |
[06:26] | Yeah, that figures. | 原来如此 |
[06:28] | All right, listen, Griss wants us to divide and conquer. | 好了,格里森要我们 分散出击,寻找线索 |
[06:32] | Blond hair for you, Warrick. | 沃利克 金发方面的线索归你 |
[06:33] | I do love a blonde. | 金发女郎我的确喜欢 |
[06:35] | Sara, | 莎拉 |
[06:35] | you’re on phone records. | 你去查电话纪录 |
[06:38] | Yay. | 好啊 |
[06:41] | Hey, I wasn’t done reading that. | 我还没看完呢 |
[06:42] | Yes, you are. (chuckling) | 你看完了 |
[06:44] | I know two things for certain– | 我很肯定两件事… |
[06:47] | Jane Galloway died from a lack of O2, | 简.加洛韦 是因缺氧而死… |
[06:50] | and she’s a natural blonde. | 另外她天生就是金发 |
[06:52] | What are you looking at me for? | 干吗盯着我? |
[06:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:56] | So, what– | 这么说… |
[06:58] | suffocation? | 她是窒息而亡? |
[06:59] | It certainly looks that way. | 看上去是这样 |
[07:01] | Uh, petechial haemorrhaging in the eyes, | 眼部伴有淤血 |
[07:03] | deoxygenation led to cyanosis, hence the blue lips… | 缺氧会造成皮肤青紫 因此你看到她嘴唇是发蓝… |
[07:10] | blue fingertips | 指尖… |
[07:12] | and blue face. | 脸部都一样也发蓝 |
[07:14] | GRlSSOM: No ligature marks on her neck. | 但她颈上并 无绳索的勒痕 |
[07:16] | ^If she had struggled with her assailant, | 她当时若有对 凶手进行过反抗… |
[07:19] | that effort alone could have ^Iimited her oxygen intake, | 这种举动本身 也会减弱其氧气吸入量 |
[07:22] | causing further O2 depletion of the brain. | 这就造成脑部 所需氧气的损耗 |
[07:30] | Easy kill. | 轻而易举干掉了她 |
[07:33] | Sexual assault? | 有无性侵犯痕迹? |
[07:34] | No physical findings. | 表面上没有 |
[07:36] | You’ll have to check the kit. | 恐怕要用工具 深入检验才能知晓 |
[07:39] | So, he murders her, poses her, | 这么说来 她被他谋杀,移尸 |
[07:41] | yet he doesn’t rob her or rape her. | 然而却并没有劫财 或是劫色? |
[07:44] | So, what’s his agenda? | 那他是为了什么? |
[07:46] | How’s that platinum blonde coming? | 那根超粗金发 检验结果如何? |
[07:49] | – Wrong question. – Come on, Greg | 问错了 别这样,格雷格 |
[07:51] | I’m not getting anything out of Trace. | 检寻处那边没任何线索 |
[07:53] | I was hoping you could help me out here. | 希望你这里能有点料 |
[07:54] | I took a snip, ran a crossed immuno-electrophoresis. | 我把那条毛发中间剪开 再用了交叉免疫电泳试验法检验 |
[07:59] | Didn’t pass. | 没通过 |
[08:00] | Not hair? Not human? | 不是头发?不属于人类? |
[08:02] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么呢? |
[08:04] | This is Pink. | 这位是“粉红女郎” |
[08:06] | Pink, this is Warrick. | “粉红女郎” 这位是沃利克 |
[08:08] | Do you know how hot you are? | 你知不知道 你身材好辣啊 |
[08:11] | Ssss! | |
[08:11] | Bet I know someone who’s hotter, | 我认识个更“辣”的 不过不是说身材哦 |
[08:13] | and I’m not talking about looks. | |
[08:15] | Yeah? Yeah. | 当真? 果然 |
[08:17] | How mad is he? | 他气得有多严重? |
[08:18] | Watch your back. | 最好小心点 |
[08:25] | Heard you were ^Iooking for me? | 听说你找我? |
[08:27] | Greg. Come here. I want to talk to you for a sec. | 格雷格,过来 有些事想跟你谈谈 |
[08:31] | – Come on. – What’s up? | 过来啊 怎么? |
[08:36] | Stop invading my privacy, man. I don’t like it. | 别再乱揭我隐私 我不喜欢这样,老友 |
[08:39] | I’m just trying to do my job around here. | 我只是想 好好干自己的活 |
[08:41] | I don’t need the extra attention. | 不需要别人多加注意 |
[08:43] | Okay. But, I mean, you are the one who’s doing the “Forensic Spotlight” | 好好,可是…你可是 我们部门新闻里面的… |
[08:47] | in the department newsletter. | “鉴证科巨星”啊 |
[08:49] | I didn’t do anything, man. | 老兄 我什么都没干过 |
[08:50] | Someone from the community wrote a letter of commendation. | 只是社区里面有人 写了封表扬信来 |
[08:52] | Public Affairs ran it. Cool? | 宣传处的人 搞得鬼,懂没有? |
[08:54] | Cool. | 懂了 |
[08:58] | (sighing) | |
[08:59] | So, uh… what are you fuming? | 你在熏什么呢? |
[09:02] | Plastic bag from the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场找到的塑料袋 |
[09:04] | Trying to get lucky– | 希望有够好运… |
[09:06] | see if I can get some prints off it. | 能在上面发现有指纹 |
[09:10] | She die of suffocation? | 她死于窒息? |
[09:27] | (screaming) | |
[09:30] | BRASS: Did some digging on Jane Galloway. | 我们对简.加洛韦的 背景进行了一些调查 |
[09:33] | Her boyfriend had a TRO against him. | 她对他男朋友 申请了禁制令 |
[09:34] | And, according to his phone records, | 另外,根据电话纪录 |
[09:36] | the guy called Jane 13 times the day of the murder. | 这家伙在谋杀案发生 当天给简打了13次电话 |
[09:39] | That’s 13 times too many, | 根据禁制法令 |
[09:40] | according to the restraining order. | 这家伙打的次数着实太多 |
[09:42] | – We’re going to check out his house. – I’ll be on my cell. | 我们会去搜查他的房子 我手机会开有什么发现联络我 |
[09:44] | Grissom, you got a second? | 格里森,有空么? |
[09:46] | I got a mystery. | 有东西不解 |
[09:48] | – GRlSSOM: No Becker Line. – Yeah. | 没有“贝奇线” (粒子周边的明亮光晕)没错 |
[09:50] | Hair refracts light under cross-polarization, but glass doesn’t. | 在交叉极化条件下头发 会反射光线,但玻璃不会 |
[09:55] | Well, it’s not a hair. It’s a synthetic fibre. | 这不是头发 是人造纤维 |
[09:57] | Glass– what do you think, fibreglass? | 玻璃… 你有何看法?玻璃纤维? |
[10:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:02] | This could be a lot of things. | 可以是很多东西 |
[10:03] | You’ll figure it out. | 你能找出来的 |
[10:06] | (pounding on door) | |
[10:11] | Looks like the boyfriend skipped out on us. | 看来这男友先 我们一步而逃了 |
[10:14] | (sighing) | |
[10:18] | Hey, Brass? | 布拉丝? |
[10:22] | ^Isn’t that his car? | 那不是他的车吗? |
[10:27] | Control, this is P – 9241 requesting backup and medical assistance, | 控制中心,我是P-9241 请求后备警力及医疗援助 |
[10:31] | the 1800 block of Newhaven Road. | 地点是纽黑文路1800街区 |
[10:33] | Possible 419. | 座标大概4,19 |
[10:36] | DlSPATCHER: P-9241, copy. | P-9241,收到 |
[10:46] | (gasping) | |
[10:47] | BRASS: All right, all right. | 好的,好 |
[10:48] | Get out of the car. | Get out of the car. 下车,下车 |
[10:51] | Sit down on the ground. | 坐在地上 |
[10:52] | Sit down, sit down. | 坐下,坐下 |
[10:54] | Sit down; just sit. | 坐好 |
[10:56] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生,你还好吧? |
[10:58] | You all right? You seem injured. | 没事吧?你好像受伤了? |
[11:00] | No, I’m all right. | 我没事,没受伤 |
[11:02] | – Are you Adam Piorio? – Yes. | 你是亚当.普莱奥吗? 没错 |
[11:05] | Any idea how you got this blood? | 你知道身上的血 是怎么回事吗? |
[11:11] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[11:13] | We’re going to take you to a place | 我们会带你去一个… |
[11:15] | to help you remember. | 能有助于你 回忆起来的地方 |
[11:19] | Let’s start again. | 我们再重来一次 |
[11:21] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了何事? |
[11:22] | I’m telling you, I don’t know. | 我跟你说了我不知道 |
[11:24] | Adam, we’re analyzing the blood that we found on your shirt with the blood of your girlfriend. | 亚当,我们正着手将在 你衬衣上发现的血迹跟你 女朋友的血迹进行化验 |
[11:27] | It’s going to tell us everything that we want to know. | 我们想知道的一切 都会在检验后原本道来 |
[11:30] | Look, we broke up a few weeks ago. She… | 我们几星期 前就分手了,她… |
[11:32] | She started acting weird for no reason. | 她莫名其妙变得怪怪的 |
[11:34] | She had a TRO against you. | 她对你申请了禁制令 |
[11:39] | Something must have happened to spook her. | 总是因为有些 什么吓着她了吧 |
[11:41] | She changed overnight. | 她一夜之间便变了样 |
[11:42] | She… she wouldn’t return any of my phone calls. | 不肯… 回我一个电话 |
[11:45] | She started calling in sick at work. | 甚至开始 请病假不去上班 |
[11:48] | Barricading herself in her own house. | 把自己软禁在家里 |
[11:50] | So, you went to Jane’s house. What next? | 这么说,你去过 简的家了?之后怎样? |
[11:53] | We started arguing. | 我们开始争吵 |
[11:55] | Open this door. What do you mean l can’t come within 1,000 feet of you? | 开门,我不能接近你1000 英尺范围?你什么意思? |
[11:58] | Open the door. Stay away from me! | 开门 离我远点 |
[12:00] | I was afraid she was going to call the cops, so l-l left. | 我害怕她叫警察 于是…我便走了 |
[12:03] | SlDLE: Well, that’s interesting. | 真是有趣了 |
[12:04] | Because, according to her phone records, she never did… | 因为根据她的电话纪录 她从来没有… |
[12:07] | call the cops. | 报过警 |
[12:08] | BRASS: But you called her 13 times. | 但是你 却给她打了13次电话 |
[12:11] | Once, you’re in love. Twice, you’re | 第一,你们曾相爱; 第二,你有纠缠嫌疑 |
[12:14] | More than three, you’re a stalker. | 不知道还有没有四 不过你最起码还破坏了禁制令 |
[12:16] | We just broke up. | 我们刚分了手 |
[12:17] | All right, I was… I was rolling on “E” last night. | 拜?…我昨晚 在酒吧无聊打发时间 |
[12:20] | Give me a break. | 你们便饶了我吧 亚当,你昨晚不只如此吧 |
[12:20] | Adam, that’s not all you were taking last night. | 你们便饶了我吧 亚当,你昨晚不只如此吧 |
[12:23] | I was on a lot of stuff ^Iast night. I was a space cadet. | 我昨晚干过的事多了 我还吸了毒,飘飘欲仙 |
[12:26] | I’m not a murderer. | 但我却没杀人 |
[12:29] | Blood doesn’t match our victim. | 他衣服上面的 血迹跟死者不符 |
[12:31] | The girlfriend of a Ricco Manzo filed the police report last | 他一个叫丽科.曼倬的 女朋友昨晚跟警方报案 |
[12:36] | It seems that Adam, here, put Ricco in the hospital with a broken nose | 似乎我们这位亚当先生 昨晚在911酒吧打斗中… |
[12:39] | from a fight at Bar 911. | 把她鼻子打碎了住了院 |
[12:40] | BRASS: Well, that’s a lucky alibi. | 算你好运,找到托词 |
[12:43] | Roll him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[13:12] | You have mail. | 你有邮件 |
[13:19] | Horn dog? | “喇叭狗”? |
[13:21] | There’s a blast from the past. | 过去好回忆 |
[13:43] | What did your prom date say when you called her? | 你给你那舞伴 电话时她怎么说? |
[13:45] | She said that she was cleaning out the attic one day, | 她说是有天 在阁楼清扫时… |
[13:48] | stumbled upon them, | 偶然发现的 |
[13:49] | thought she’d send them to me for a laugh. | 觉得要寄来 让我看看开心一下 |
[13:52] | You think she’s a suspect? | 你觉得她有嫌疑吗? |
[13:53] | No. She lives in Bosnia, man. | 不会 她可住在波斯尼亚,老兄 |
[13:54] | Maine or something. | 好像是缅因州那里 |
[13:57] | She’s got three kids. | 她还有三个孩子 如是她她何必千里 迢迢坐飞机过来杀人? |
[13:57] | What’s she going to do, fly in for murder? | 她还有三个孩子 如是她她何必千里 迢迢坐飞机过来杀人? |
[14:02] | (chuckles) | |
[14:03] | Stranger things have happened. | 更奇怪的事都发生过呢 |
[14:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | Something in my gut tells me it isn’t right. | 我只是隐隐觉得有些不对 |
[14:10] | – Hey, what if somebody from work tapped | 嘿,可不可能是哪个同事 偷入了我的电子邮箱了?不会 有可能 也许我哪天忘了注销呢 |
[14:14] | Yeah. Maybe I forgot to log off one day. | |
[14:18] | Now you’re tripping. | 你好像在找借口 |
[14:19] | No. I’m serious. | 不,我是认真的 |
[14:20] | Somebody had to have read my e – mail. | 一定有人 看了我的电子邮件 |
[14:22] | Change your password. | 更换密码吧 |
[14:24] | I already did. | 我早换了 |
[14:27] | How does this relate to the case? | 跟案子有什么关系? |
[14:29] | Well, he was an eyewitness, sort of. | 他是目击者…算是吧 |
[14:30] | I mean, he says he had a vision of Jane Galloway’s murder | 我的意思是,他说自己 在简被谋杀前数小时… |
[14:33] | hours before it happened. | 便已预见到她被谋杀 |
[14:34] | He’s a psychic? | 通灵人? 但他言之凿凿 |
[14:35] | Well, he has details. | 通灵人? 但他言之凿凿 |
[14:36] | He has details that weren’t on the news or the press | 新闻媒体所 不知道的细节,他知道 |
[14:45] | Mr. Pearson. | 皮尔森先生 |
[14:47] | Sit down. | 请坐下 |
[14:48] | Captain Brass tells me that, uh… | 布拉丝队长跟我说… |
[14:51] | you had some sort of “vision” | 你“看”到了些东西 |
[14:54] | regarding Jane Galloway’s murder. | 跟简.加洛韦 被谋杀一案有关? |
[14:56] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[14:58] | What kind of vision? | 你看到了什么? |
[14:59] | Screaming face in a plastic womb. | 被塑料袋包着 的尖叫着的人脸 |
[15:04] | Blood shower. | 血淋浴 |
[15:14] | Anything else? | 还看到了什么? |
[15:16] | Three hearts beating very fast. | 三颗跳动 得非常快速的心脏 |
[15:18] | Two large, one small. | 两大一小 |
[15:20] | (screaming) | |
[15:22] | (dog barking) | |
[15:25] | GRlSSOM: Okay. | 好的 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | This is your eyewitness? | 这就是你所谓目击者? |
[15:32] | The dog didn’t make it, did it? | 不是那狗干的吧? |
[15:40] | What about Jane’s work history? | 简的工作史呢? |
[15:42] | Secretary at a brokerage firm. | 在一家 经纪人公司做秘书 |
[15:43] | About three weeks from the day of her death, | 大概在她死前三个星期… |
[15:46] | she took a leave of absence. | 她请了次假 |
[15:49] | Medical records? | 病历卡? |
[15:50] | She saw Dr. Slater. | 她去见了斯拉特医生 |
[15:51] | Had a prescription for Valium and Librium. | 他给她开了 安定和利眠宁 |
[15:54] | Severe anxiety due to personal reasons. | 因为个人原因 产生严重情绪紧张 |
[15:56] | One day back from leave, Jane quits her job. | 请完假一天后回来 简就辞了职 |
[16:00] | No notice. | 没有离职通知 |
[16:01] | Hotel receipts show | 酒店的收据证明… |
[16:02] | she checked into the Monaco for two nights. | 她在摩纳哥 酒店住了两晚 |
[16:05] | A week before that, | 之前一星期 |
[16:07] | she goes on a frightened woman shopping spree. | 她疯狂购买了许多 可以保证人身安全的用品 |
[16:10] | Hardware shop receipts for locks. | 按五金店的收据来看 她买了锁 |
[16:12] | Locksmiths. Alarm installations. | 请了修锁匠安装 还有装了警报系统 |
[16:15] | Phone screeners. | 来电过滤器 |
[16:16] | The voice on her answering machine– electronic. | 连电话应答机上的声音… 都是电子声 |
[16:19] | She changes her telephone number. She cancels all but one of her credit cards. | 更换了电话号码 取消掉了除信用卡之外的卡片 |
[16:24] | It’s as if she’s trying to make herself disappear. | 仿佛要显得自己 人间蒸发似的 |
[16:27] | Make no mistake. Jane Galloway was | 不,她步步为营 应是有人威胁到了她安全 |
[16:30] | Emotional terrorism at its finest. | 情绪极度紧张 |
[16:32] | And her boyfriend had an alibi? | 她的男友 又有不在场证据? |
[16:35] | Here’s the, uh… worst part. | 这是… 最糟糕的部分 |
[16:37] | Uh… I ran a phone check | 我查过她… |
[16:40] | on all her incoming calls. | 所有的来电纪录 |
[16:43] | Guess where they were coming from. | 知道电话 都是哪打来的吗? |
[16:51] | ^Inside her house. | 她家里面 |
[16:55] | BRASS: So I ran Merlin’s, uh… credit card | 在默林同意的前提下… |
[16:56] | with his permission. | 我们检查了 他的信用卡纪录 |
[16:57] | Do you know where he was the night of the murder? | 知道案发当晚他在哪吗? |
[17:01] | Monaco Hotel. | 摩纳哥酒店 |
[17:02] | Room 834. | 834房 |
[17:04] | Guess who was in the adjoining room? | 猜猜看他 旁边住的是谁? |
[17:07] | Jane Galloway. | 简.加洛韦 |
[17:27] | Why didn’t you tell us you were staying here? | 你之前为何 不告诉我们你住这儿? |
[17:28] | I didn’t know she was your victim. | 我不知道她就是死者 |
[17:31] | According to the front desk. | 根据前台纪录 |
[17:32] | you placed a call to Jane Galloway’s room at, uh… | 你在…晚9时12分 给过简房间电话? |
[17:36] | 9:12 p.m.? Lasting 21 seconds? | 通话时长21秒? |
[17:40] | – May I ask what you two were talking about? – Energy. | 请问,你们俩谈了什么? 能量 |
[17:46] | (phone rings) | |
[17:47] | (gasps) | |
[17:51] | – Hello? – I’m calling from the next room. | 喂? 我是隔壁房间打来的 |
[17:53] | I don’t mean to alarm you, | 我并非想警报什么 |
[17:54] | but I’m feeling some negative energy coming from your room. | 不过我感觉到你房间 传来一股消极的能量 |
[18:00] | Sh… she wouldn’t talk to me. ^I… I get that a lot. | 她…她不肯跟我说话 我…经常受到这样的待遇的 |
[18:02] | But, evidently, you called her back. | 但最后,你又给她回电 |
[18:05] | Yes. She picked up, and hung up. | 没错,她拾起 听筒又挂断了 |
[18:08] | Phone records say that she received three calls. | 电话纪录上 说她接到过三次来电 |
[18:12] | Twice, I believe. | 我相信应该是两次 |
[18:13] | The front desk records also show that she checked out that night. | 前台纪录还显示 她当晚便退了房 |
[18:17] | And you checked out shortly thereafter. Why? | 你随后不久也退房了 为什么? |
[18:22] | Well, she was suffering, and I shared her fear. | 她似乎正受着煎熬 我感受到了她的恐惧 |
[18:27] | Seems my intuition was accurate, as it turns out. | 看来结果显示 我的直觉没错 |
[18:35] | (sighs) | |
[18:39] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你们不相信我,对吗? |
[18:41] | Mr. Pearson, I’m a scientist. | 皮尔森先生 我是科学家 |
[18:43] | And I am a clairvoyant. | 我却是有预感能力 |
[18:45] | You see science without abstractions. | 你看重科学,可是 却看不出什么抽像线索 |
[18:49] | I see visions with abstractions. | 我有预感 且看到了抽像 |
[18:52] | Am I less credible than you, Mr. Grissom? | 格里森先生,难道我 对比起你,便没那么可信? |
[18:56] | These visions that you’ve had in the past… | 你过去曾有过的 这些预感… |
[19:00] | nothing specific triggered them? | 不用一些特殊的 东西来刺激便会有吗? 有时是触摸 有时是某种对像 |
[19:03] | Sometimes a touch or an object. | |
[19:07] | – Fear? – Sure. | 比如说恐惧? 当然也可 |
[19:08] | And you were hoping to heal Jane Galloway? | 你本来是 想抚平简的恐惧? |
[19:12] | I was only hoping to comfort her. | 我只是想让她好过些 |
[19:15] | I’m bound by that obligation. | 我有义务 |
[19:17] | So, these visions you told us about earlier? | 那你之前跟我们所言的 那些你所见的“预感”… |
[19:20] | These are the only ones you’ve experienced? | 你就只看到如此? |
[19:23] | I have more. | 我看到更多 锁 |
[19:25] | (inhaling) | |
[19:27] | Locks. | |
[19:29] | Three locks. | 三把锁 |
[19:30] | Hanging… ghosts, hanging ghosts. | 游荡的…魂魄 游荡的魂魄 |
[19:33] | Chest to back, back to chest. | 从前绕到你后 又从后绕到你前 |
[19:36] | A-frames, wooden beams, | 三角形的阁楼,木梁 |
[19:38] | church dark. | 黑暗的教堂 |
[19:40] | (sighs) | |
[19:43] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[20:01] | Are these the three locks you saw? | 这三把锁是 你看到的那三把吗? |
[20:03] | Yeah… they-they seem different, though. | 是…但看来有点不同 |
[20:07] | Perhaps it’s the angle. | 可能是角度问题 |
[20:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[20:11] | It seemed… I was looking down on them. | 仿佛… 我是从上面望下来的 只是… |
[20:32] | Is this what you saw? Yes. | 这你看到吗? 看到 |
[20:35] | Only it was… | 只是… |
[20:38] | >From above. | |
[21:30] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[21:37] | – Hello. – GRlSSOM: Pick a number between two and five | 喂 请在2到5间随便挑选一个数字 |
[21:40] | and indicate it with your fingers. | 然后用手指表示出来 |
[21:43] | Why? | 干吗? |
[21:44] | Please, humour me. | 拜?,迁就一下我好不 |
[21:50] | Four. Thank you. | 4,谢谢 你在哪呢? |
[21:52] | Where are you? | |
[21:55] | Look up. | 看上面 简的卧室壁橱有 道门可以通上阁楼 |
[21:55] | Jane’s bedroom closet has a door to the attic. | 看上面 简的卧室壁橱有 道门可以通上阁楼 |
[22:45] | (phone rings) | |
[22:47] | – Warrick. – Warrick, Grissom. | 我是沃利克 沃利克,我是格里森 |
[22:49] | You know that blond fibre we were looking at? | 还记得我们 那条金色纤维吗? 绝缘玻璃纤维… 粉红和黄色结合而来 |
[22:52] | Fibreglass insulation– comes in pink and yellow. | |
[22:55] | But you already knew that. | 你已经知道了啊 |
[22:56] | Is that why you’re calling? | 你因此打电话过来? |
[22:58] | Not really. I was checking a phone line. | 不算是,我其实 在检查一条电话线路 |
[23:01] | But good work. | 看来工作正常 |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:04] | (grunts) | |
[23:07] | GRlSSOM: Guess what. He tapped into her second | 他原来是驳入了 她的电话二线 |
[23:10] | And he’s got a peephole into every room. | 而且对她 每一间房他都有窥视孔 |
[23:13] | They’re labelled. | 孔上方都有标记 “浴室” |
[23:20] | Uh… Gil, there’s a, uh… | 格里森,有个… |
[23:22] | Yeah. He’s our psychic– Mr. Pearson. | 对,他是我们的 通灵专家…皮尔森先生 |
[23:26] | Right. | 原来如此 |
[23:30] | You know, I don’t think this thing was about sex at all. | 我看这些 跟性倒没什么关系 |
[23:32] | I think it was about control– voyeurism. | 我觉得他倒是有控制欲… 也是个窥阴癖 |
[23:36] | Jane was like his, uh… little goldfish. | 简就好比… 小小的金鱼供他欣赏 |
[23:39] | Then why kill her? | 那他为何要杀她? |
[23:40] | And why… leave all this stuff behind? | 为何… 又把这些东西都留下? |
[23:46] | ^Interesting collection of toys. | 这家伙的 “玩具”藏品真有趣 |
[23:53] | Digital camera… | 带有光学透镜的… |
[23:55] | with a fibre-optic lens. | 数码相机 |
[24:02] | Night-vision goggles. | 夜视镜 |
[24:11] | Digital recorder. | 数码录音机 |
[24:19] | I’m guessing he’s got microphones all over the house. | 看来他在全屋 都安装了麦克风 |
[24:22] | Probably. | 大有可能 |
[24:23] | (sighs) | |
[24:24] | Same question– how did he get in? | 还是问回老问题了… 他从哪进来的? |
[24:30] | Well, this only opens from the inside. | 这只能从里面开 |
[24:35] | So, at some point, | 所以同样说来 |
[24:36] | it’s possible that Jane ^Iet him in. | 大概是简让他进来的 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | So… | 我们… |
[24:46] | Who do we let into our homes every day? | 平时会让谁 每天进自己家里呢? |
[24:51] | Well, pretty much, if you got a uniform on, | 很多啊 要是你穿有制服 |
[24:53] | you can walk right in the front door. | 你还可以从前门 大摇大摆进去呢 |
[24:56] | So, we go through her bills, | 那我们去过 一遍她的帐单 |
[24:58] | and we see which utility companies worked on her house. | 看哪家公共公司的人 曾来过她家整过东西 |
[25:07] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[25:22] | Luna Cable. | “月亮有线” |
[25:23] | Good company. Same as mine. | 好公司,我家看的也是 这个公司的有线电视 |
[25:27] | 150 channels. | 收到150个频道 |
[25:28] | I’m telling you, you got to get it, man. | 老友,不是我说 你真应该看它的台 上三个星期的节目 简直可媲美人间天堂 |
[25:30] | The last three weeks have been heaven. | |
[25:34] | (knocking) | |
[25:39] | Mr. Crane? | 克雷恩先生? |
[25:43] | Nick Stokes, Criminalistics. | 我是犯罪鉴证科的尼克 |
[25:45] | ( cell phone rings) | |
[25:49] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:50] | Hello? l… I can’t hear you. | 喂?我… 我听不见你说话 |
[25:54] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:57] | Mr. Crane, your door’s open. | 克雷恩先生 你家中门大开 |
[26:00] | Just want to… | 我来只是想… |
[26:02] | ask you a couple questions. | 问你几个问题 |
[26:03] | WARRlCK: I can hardly hear you. | 你那边很难听见 |
[26:07] | We’re at the, uh… satellite guy’s house that installed Jane’s | 我们现在在…帮简家 安装有线电视天线那人家 |
[26:50] | (rustling) | |
[26:57] | Nick! | 尼克! |
[27:04] | Patrol. Request immediate backup. | 控制台 请求紧急支援 |
[27:06] | ^Immediate backup. Officer down | 紧急支援 有警员受袭坠楼 |
[27:08] | I need emergency medical assistance, 826 Harris Lane! Nick! | 需要紧急医疗援助 地点哈里斯巷826号!尼克! |
[27:15] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[27:27] | Concussion, | 脑震荡 两根肋骨骨折 |
[27:28] | two cracked ribs, | 脑震荡 两根肋骨骨折 |
[27:28] | sprained wrist, five stitches to the forehead. | 手腕扭伤 前额缝了五针 |
[27:31] | It could have been a lot worse. | 情况还 可能进一步恶化 |
[27:33] | – But he’s going to be all right? – He needs rest. | 他会没事吧? 他现在需要休息 |
[27:36] | But I don’t see why he can’t go home relatively soon. | 但现在他 还应该留院观看 |
[27:39] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢,医生 |
[27:42] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[27:44] | Grissom, this guy was right there. I could have had him. | 格里森,凶手在那 我本来可以抓住他的 |
[27:45] | You helped out Nick. | 你总得先顾尼克 |
[27:46] | That was the right thing to do. | 那没错 |
[27:48] | Doesn’t feel ^Iike the right thing. | 可我觉得 自己做得不够好 |
[27:50] | WlLLOWS: You know, Nick was alone. | 尼克当时是孤身一人 |
[27:51] | The stalker could have killed him and didn’t. | 那“偷窥者”完全可以 杀了尼克却没有下手 |
[27:54] | Yeah, I wonder why. | 对,我也奇怪 |
[27:57] | Let’s go back over there. | 我们回去看看 |
[27:58] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你去 |
[28:00] | No, no. | 不,不用 你先要冷静冷静 |
[28:01] | You need to calm down a little. | 不,不用 你先要冷静冷静 |
[28:03] | Talk to Nick when he wakes up. | 尼克醒来后先跟他谈谈 |
[28:08] | GRlSSOM: Nigel Crane, age 37. No criminal record. | 奈杰尔.克雷恩 37岁,没有前科 |
[28:10] | Working for Luna Cable for 11 years. | 在 “月亮有线”工作11年 |
[28:13] | No immediate family, ^Iives alone. | 没有直系亲属,独自居住 |
[28:15] | Last seen by co-workers two days ago. | 同事最后一次 见他是两天前 |
[28:18] | No priors. | 没有请假 |
[28:19] | Not a stick of furniture… | 根本没有完整的家具… |
[28:22] | except for a computer and a chair. | 除了一台电脑和一张椅子 |
[29:46] | (gasping) | |
[29:47] | What the hell?! | 你吓死我了! |
[29:48] | He lives up there. | 他住在上面 |
[29:50] | Not down here. | 并非在此 |
[29:51] | Works, sleeps, changes his clothes… everything in the attic. | 工作,睡觉,换衣服 全都在阁楼进行 |
[29:54] | He looks down on the world, | 他俯视世界 |
[29:56] | separating himself from others. | 将自己和别人隔离 |
[29:58] | Fascinating, really. | 挺迷人的啊 |
[30:00] | Well… | 这… |
[30:01] | you’re going to love this. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[30:08] | Red dye. | 红色燃料 |
[30:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[30:10] | Now what? | 现在怎样? |
[30:13] | Dinner and a movie? | 边吃晚饭 边看“电影”如何 |
[30:16] | CRANE: Walking pukes. | 步行着的 人令人作呕 |
[30:17] | Soulless, lost, useless, sick puppets. | 没有灵魂,迷失 在这世界,毫无用处 纯粹是恶心的玩偶 |
[30:23] | Little sheep ^Iooking for direction. | 就好像寻找着 方向的小绵羊 |
[30:28] | Gullible. | 容易受骗 |
[30:28] | >From an airplane, they used to look like ants. | 从飞机上望下,人们 看上去跟蚂蚁没什么分别 |
[30:37] | And now… | 现在… |
[30:39] | they’re all ants all the time. | 他们什么时候 都只是蚂蚁了 |
[30:43] | You squash one. | 捏死一只 |
[30:48] | WlLLOWS: Well. | 真是 |
[30:49] | Just think, this is only tape one. | 我想这只是第一卷吧 |
[30:51] | They all start running around in a panic. | 其余的便都 惊恐着四下逃窜 |
[30:56] | DOCTOR: Now, these painkillers are the real deal, okay? | 这些止痛药药性很强的 |
[30:59] | Don’t overdo it. | 别服食过量 |
[31:00] | Plenty of rest. | 要充分休息 |
[31:01] | No work for at least a week. | 最起码别 上班一个礼拜 |
[31:02] | SlDLE: Will do. Thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢你,医生 |
[31:06] | NlCK: The gloves– you find them? | 那手套… 有找到吗? |
[31:09] | Catherine thinks he might have got away with them. | 凯瑟琳认为他 可能潜逃时带走了 |
[31:12] | But, uh… Grissom did find some wacky video collection. | 可是…格里森 却发现了一堆这怪癖 老兄的古怪影带收藏 |
[31:15] | – Of what? – Now, did you not just hear the doctor? | 什么影带? 你没听到医生说吗? |
[31:18] | You’re supposed to rest. We’re on it, okay? | 你要休息 我们来调查就好了 |
[31:20] | Yeah, relax, lronside. | 没错,休息,铁人 |
[31:25] | CRANE: I see you, Jane. | 我看到你了,简 |
[31:27] | Do you feel me? | 你有没有感觉到我? |
[31:29] | Do you feel me? | 感觉到我没有? |
[31:31] | (tape whirs forward) | |
[31:35] | You… | 你… |
[31:37] | You will never get me. | 你抓不到我的 |
[31:40] | No. Not the way he does. | 不 他那种方法抓不住我 |
[31:43] | And we all get what we deserve. | 我们都会身受报应 |
[31:49] | I got a friend. | 我有朋友 我… |
[31:49] | And l… | 我有朋友 我… |
[31:52] | How’s it going? | 进展怎样了? |
[31:54] | How’s Nick doing? | 尼克还好吧? |
[31:56] | Well, groggy. | 还是那么病恹恹 |
[31:58] | How’s the epic? | 我们的 “史诗巨作”怎样? |
[31:59] | – Epic. – Gotten any clues as to where this guy might be? | 有够史诗-有没有 这家伙下落的线索? |
[32:02] | Not really. Not yet. | 没有,还没找出 |
[32:07] | Archie, freeze it. | 阿齐,定一下格 |
[32:12] | Do you see that behind him? | 你们有看到 他后面是什么吗? |
[32:14] | To the left hand of the screen? | 屏幕左边那里? |
[32:16] | Can you focus the pixels? | 可不可以对 那几块象素进行放大? |
[32:18] | (typing) | |
[32:24] | Okay, we’re now at 26 times magnification. | 好 现在是放大了26倍 |
[32:26] | Rendering at 1086 lines. | 以1086线 来进行渲染 |
[32:32] | That’s the Crime Stopper article. | 是 “罪行扑灭者”那篇文章 |
[32:34] | GRlSSOM: ^Isn’t our newsletter | 我们的通讯新闻… |
[32:36] | for in-house only? | 不是只对 内部发行吗? |
[32:38] | Do you think he knows Nick? | 你觉得他认识尼克? |
[32:40] | He may know him well enough to read his e-mail. | “熟”得还知道如何 进入他的电子邮箱 |
[32:42] | Found that photo of Nick and his prom date. | 在上面发现了 尼克和他舞伴的相片 |
[32:45] | Used Jane Galloway to emulate the photo? | 然后用简.加洛韦仿效? |
[32:49] | GRlSSOM: Why would he do that? | 他为何要这么做? |
[32:51] | Why Nick? | 为什么选了尼克? 尼克有装 卫星电视,是不是? |
[32:51] | Nick has satellite cable, right? | 为什么选了尼克? 尼克有装 卫星电视,是不是? |
[32:54] | Lunar Cable– 150 channels. | “月亮有线”… 150个台 |
[32:57] | Wait a minute. We’ve been doing this the wrong way. | 等等 我们的顺序弄错了 |
[33:00] | We need to see the last tape. | 该先看 最后一卷录像带 |
[33:02] | (shuffling tapes) | |
[33:06] | Archie, play this. | 阿齐,放这个 |
[33:12] | It’s like he… he’s… | 就好像他…他是… |
[33:14] | he’s the kind of guy I always wanted to, um… to be. | 他是那种我一直… 想成为的人 |
[33:19] | And that’s why it’s so great, because… | 所以这样 很棒,因为… |
[33:23] | we’re friends now. | 我们现在是朋友了 |
[33:24] | I feel like I can count on him, you know? | 我觉得我能依靠他了 你知道吗? |
[33:28] | And you know what? | 另外 我觉得 要是有必要的话 |
[33:29] | I think, if it came right down to it, | 另外 我觉得 要是有必要的话 他会愿意 为我付出生命 |
[33:32] | he would lay his life down for me. | |
[33:35] | Ask him. | 问他啊 |
[33:36] | A… a… ask… ask Nick. | 问…问…尼克 |
[33:42] | Nick, | 尼克 |
[33:43] | would you let me stop your heart? | 你愿不愿意让我 帮你停止你的心跳? “维克定” (止痛药,吃多会上瘾) |
[34:06] | (knocking at door) | |
[34:12] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[34:13] | My name is Pearson. Morris Pearson. | 我叫皮尔森 莫里斯.皮尔森 |
[34:16] | We haven’t met. I worked with Mr. Grissom on the Jane Galloway case. | 我们没见过面 不过我曾跟格里森先生 一同调查过简被谋杀一案 |
[34:23] | It’s almost 1:00 in the morning. | 现在可都快凌晨1点了 |
[34:26] | – What do you want? – I’ve had more | 你来有何贵干? 我又看到更多东西了 |
[34:29] | Please let me in. | 请让我进来 |
[34:34] | Yeah, maybe but look… Please, please let me in. | 也许你是 看到什么,但是… 拜?,让我进来 |
[34:37] | I can’t just let you in my… Please, please, please… | 我不能就 这么让你进来我… 拜?,求求你… |
[34:39] | Hey, hold up. I saw this house. | 等等 我看见过这间屋子 |
[34:40] | I saw this house, I saw the number, | 看见这间房子,这门牌 |
[34:41] | I saw the street name. | 我看见了街名 |
[34:42] | Something is wrong here. | 这里有些不对劲 |
[34:43] | Something terrible is going to happen here | 有些不寻常的 恐怖事将会在这发生 |
[34:45] | Sir… I can feel it. | 先生… 我能感觉出来 你得离开 |
[34:46] | You’re going to have to leave. | 先生… 我能感觉出来 你得离开 |
[34:47] | Please, please, ^Iisten to me. | 拜?,听我说 请离开这儿 听我说! |
[34:49] | Get out of here. Listen to me! | |
[34:52] | I saw the address. | 我看见了这个地址 |
[34:54] | I saw this address. | 我看见了地址 |
[34:57] | You saw my address? | 你看到我的地址? |
[34:58] | Yeah, but that’s not it. That’s not it. | 对,但这不对,不对 |
[35:00] | I saw, I saw… | 我看到,看到… |
[35:01] | I saw crashing. | 看到楼板掉下 |
[35:03] | I saw… | 我看到… |
[35:04] | falling and crashing– I saw | 有物体从楼上掉下… 我看到 |
[35:06] | somebody seeing through the back of his head. | 有人从 他脑袋上能看穿出去 |
[35:08] | I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know… | 我不晓得 不晓得… |
[35:11] | Green tea. | 绿茶 |
[35:13] | Green tea. | 绿茶 |
[35:14] | Does that mean anything to you? Green tea? | 这你有没有 什么印象?绿茶? |
[35:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:18] | (phone rings) | |
[35:24] | Just… | 请… |
[35:27] | Hello. | 喂 尼克,听着 他在你处-谁? |
[35:28] | – GRlSSOM: Nick, listen. He’s been in your house. – Who? | 喂 尼克,听着 他在你处-谁? |
[35:31] | Nigel Crane– the stalker. | 奈杰尔… 偷窥者 |
[35:33] | Brass is one his way with two uniforms to put at your door. | 布拉丝正带两名 制服警员前往你处保护你 |
[35:35] | Yeah, well, I’m not alone. | 好的 我现在也不是一个人 |
[35:36] | What? | 什么? |
[35:37] | Your psychic’s here. | 你的“通灵大师”来了 |
[35:39] | Good. Keep him there. | 很好,就让他在那 |
[35:44] | Mr. Pearson. | 皮尔森先生 皮尔森先生 |
[35:51] | (gun cocking) | |
[35:53] | Mr. Pearson. | |
[36:20] | Mr. Pearson… | 皮尔森先生… |
[36:23] | you back here? | 你还在吗? |
[36:32] | (thumping) | |
[36:46] | (footsteps) | |
[37:11] | (coughing) | |
[37:20] | Oh, man. You got to… | 老友,你得… |
[37:22] | You got to watch who you let in here. | 你得看清楚放了 进来什么人啊 |
[37:25] | Guy was snooping around all over the place. | 这家伙到处巡视张望 |
[37:29] | You know, smart move. | 你这一招很聪明 |
[37:32] | Spare gun. | 后备手枪 |
[37:33] | Ah. | 就放在 电话旁边,对不? |
[37:34] | Keep it right by the phone, right? | 就放在 电话旁边,对不? |
[37:36] | Right next to your address book and… and take-out menus. | 就在地址簿和… 便签旁边 |
[37:39] | Cops are on their way. | 有警察正在赶来 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:42] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[37:47] | You wearing my clothes? | 你穿的是我的衣服? |
[37:49] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[37:50] | I am. | 是的 |
[37:52] | (deep exhale) | |
[37:53] | You know, l-l-l picked these up at the dry cleaners, | 我从干洗店收的 |
[37:56] | and l… I hope you don’t mind. | 我… 希望你别介意 |
[37:58] | It’s just that… I’m sorry. | 不过我真有点… 抱歉 |
[38:00] | ^I, I just get a little confused | 我对什么为之你的 什么为之我的… |
[38:02] | about what’s yours and what’s mine. | 着实产生了混淆 |
[38:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[38:07] | I’m a little confused here myself. | 我自己也有点混乱了 |
[38:09] | Uh… why don’t you refresh my memory? | 不如请你指教指教… 让我清楚一下? |
[38:11] | When did we meet? | 我们何时见过? |
[38:15] | Sports package. | 体育频道 |
[38:17] | 150 channels. | 150个台 |
[38:19] | ^I-l-l even threw in a few movie channels. Free. | 我甚至还奉送了些 电影频道,免费奉送 |
[38:22] | We talked, like, forever. | 我们好比 总在交谈 |
[38:25] | I mean, it’s like I knew you my entire life. | 我是说,好像 我认识了你一辈子似的 |
[38:28] | – You installed my cable. – Yeah. | 是你帮我安装 电视天线的-没错 |
[38:33] | The… the minute I met you, I knew we connected. | 我…我一见到你 便知道我们有缘 |
[38:37] | Because you told me what you did, | 因为你告诉了 我自己是做哪行的 |
[38:40] | and I knew exactly | 而我恰恰对你所言… |
[38:40] | what you were talking about, because… | 一清二楚,因为… |
[38:42] | that’s what I do. | 我也是做这个的 |
[38:43] | I do it, too. | 我也可算干这行 |
[38:44] | You know, I observe people. | 我观察别人 |
[38:46] | ^I-l-l notice everything about them. I watch them. | 我…我留心他们的 一切,我看着他们 |
[38:51] | All the time. | 每时每刻 |
[38:52] | Like you watched Jane Galloway? | 就好像你 偷窥简一样? |
[38:55] | Jane was cool. | 简是个 很不错的女孩 |
[38:56] | But, um… it would have never worked out between us, you know. Never. | 但是…我们之间 永远没有结果,永远! |
[39:01] | I mean, she had a boyfriend, | 我的意思是 她有男友 而且她对他很忠心 |
[39:02] | and she was kind of stuck up. | 而且她对他很忠心 |
[39:03] | And you know what? She would have totally, totally gotten between us. | 更重要的是,我觉得她会 成为我们之间的绊脚石 |
[39:08] | So, you know, consider that a gift. | 所以 把那当成礼物看待吧 |
[39:14] | – A gift? – Yeah. | 礼物? 没错 |
[39:16] | Prom night. | 舞会之夜 |
[39:18] | Your date. | 你的舞伴 |
[39:20] | Melissa. | 梅莉莎 |
[39:22] | Bent over the toilet, puking her guts out. | 俯身靠在马桶 吐得昏天地暗 |
[39:26] | Is that ringing any bells, huh? | 开始记起来了吧? |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 简的头发… |
[39:30] | You know, I mean, Jane’s hair | 嗯 简的头发… |
[39:32] | was the wrong colour but, you know, | 跟她的颜色不对 |
[39:34] | obviously, I fixed that. | 但很明显的 我成功修正了这点差异 |
[39:35] | Because I know how much you love redheads. | 因为我知道 你有多么的爱红发 |
[39:40] | You know, you… | 你知道么,你… |
[39:42] | You mentioned her name in your sleep. | 你睡觉时 都会呢喃她的名字 |
[39:46] | You watch me sleep? | 你偷窥我睡觉? |
[39:52] | You, um… | 你… |
[39:54] | You want to open him up? | 要不要 把他开膛破肚? |
[39:57] | Hmm? | |
[39:58] | No, no, it’s, uh… It’s not my job. | 不,不,这… 这不是我的工作 |
[40:02] | You should know that. | 你应该知道这点 |
[40:04] | It’s the coroner’s gig. | 验尸官才干这怪事 |
[40:06] | – Are you humouring me, Nick? – No. | 尼克,你在 逗我开心吗?没有 |
[40:09] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[40:10] | We made friends that day | 我们那天交上了朋友 |
[40:13] | and, every time since, | 从那以后… 你却把我忘了 |
[40:16] | you just blew me off. | |
[40:19] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[40:22] | You just completely blanked me. | 你当我完全是透明的 |
[40:27] | You are so self-absorbed. | 你只懂得自己 |
[40:32] | I was right in front of your face. | 我当时可就在你面前啊 |
[40:37] | Manners, Nick! | 尼克,礼貌! |
[40:40] | Manners! | 礼貌! |
[40:41] | Now, Nigel, now, we got a DB here, huh? | 奈杰尔,我们 这回便算扯平吧 |
[40:43] | You’re going to help me with the crime scene, right? | 你帮我搜集 犯罪现场证据吧,对吧? |
[40:46] | No, no. I’m going to… | 不不,我要… |
[40:47] | I’m going to give you a brand-new one. | 我要给你一个 全新的开始 |
[40:49] | I’m going to do better than that. | 不止这样 |
[40:51] | I’m going to give you the best you ever had. | 我要让你感受 从未感受到的一切 |
[40:54] | Stand up, Nick. | 起来,尼克 |
[40:56] | Stand up. | 起来 尼克 你知道9毫米的子弹… |
[40:56] | Nick, you know what a nine- millimetre slug | 尼克 你知道9毫米的子弹… |
[41:01] | does to a skull at close range? | 在近距离 打到头骨会怎样吧? |
[41:02] | You know? | 你知道的,对不? |
[41:04] | Yeah. Blow it right apart, right? | 知道 会被轰成两半,对不? |
[41:06] | Brains like strawberry swirled. | 脑袋就像 制作草莓色拉时 |
[41:08] | Whipped cream everywhere. And you… | 到处都溅满白乳酪,你… |
[41:11] | You’d have to scoop that stuff up, right? | 这些东西还得 你来整理,对不? |
[41:14] | Yeah, little pieces of skull and bone and brains, | 到处是头骨 还有脑浆的碎片 |
[41:18] | all in individual baggies with the victim’s name on the label. | 分别装进不同的小袋子里 上面贴有受害人的名字 |
[41:23] | You know, I don’t want to disappoint you, Nigel, | 奈杰尔 我也不想让你失望 |
[41:26] | but this isn’t the first time I’ve had a gun in my face. | 不过这也不是 首次被枪指着头了 |
[41:33] | How do you want this to end, Nigel? | 奈杰尔 你想这一切怎样结束? |
[41:37] | How do I want this to end? | 我想这一切怎样结束? |
[41:38] | I want you to be able to remember my name. | 我要你记住我的名字 |
[41:44] | (grunting and gunshots) | |
[41:46] | Gun! | 枪! |
[41:47] | Get down! Get down! | 伏下!伏下! |
[41:51] | Put him down. | 把他按下 |
[41:54] | Cuff him. | 铐住他 |
[41:57] | Hey. | |
[41:58] | ( breathing heavy ) | |
[41:59] | It’s… it’s done. | 都…完了 |
[42:01] | All right, yeah. | 没错 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? |
[42:17] | Why me? | 为何选择我? |
[42:21] | I don’t think it was about you, Nick. | 尼克,我觉得事情 并非关系你 |
[42:24] | Or Jane Galloway, for that matter. | 在这层意义上来说 也并非关系简 |
[42:26] | I think it was more about Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. | 我觉得这更关系到的是 马斯洛的需求层次理论 |
[42:31] | His premise is that social beings strive to belong. | 他假定,人们是被激励 起来去满足一项或多项在 他们一生中很重要的需求 |
[42:35] | ^In NigeI’s mind, | 在奈杰尔头脑里面 |
[42:36] | Jane Galloway was someone he could control, | 简是他能控制的人 |
[42:38] | which was okay for a while, | 他在短 时间内会觉得满足 |
[42:40] | but you… | 但你… 你却是他想成为的人 |
[42:40] | you were someone he could actually become. | 但你… 你却是他想成为的人 |
[42:44] | See, Maslow’s fifth tier of the Hierarchy is Self-Actualization. | 马斯洛层次需求理论的 第五层次是自我实现需求 |
[42:48] | I am one, and who am l? | 我是1,我是谁? |
[42:49] | The problem for Nigel is that you would | 奈杰尔的问题在于… |
[42:52] | have to die in order for that to happen. | 要成为你,你必须死 |
[42:54] | Or else he would. | 不然便是他死 |
[43:02] | 25 years to life, Nick. | 他可能被判25年 到终生监禁,尼克 |
[43:05] | It’s over. | 事情完了 |
[43:07] | It’s not over for me. | 对我来说没完 |
[43:11] | It’s over for Jane Galloway. | 对简来说是完了 |
[43:16] | Well, we should get back to the lab. | 我们该回科室那了 |
[43:22] | GRlSSOM: Yeah. | 对 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是1,我是谁? 我是谁? [-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-] |