时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Some girls want to be Homecoming Queen. Some girls want to be Miss America. I have always wanted to be a Showgirl. | 有些女孩想成为校友同学会之后 有些女孩想成为美国小姐 我则是想当个歌舞女郎 |
[00:26] | I mean, I’ve been taking dancing lessons since I was five. | 我的意思是,我从五岁就开始上舞蹈课 |
[00:30] | I would, um … I would pull my leotards really high up on my hips,… | 我会, 嗯… 我会把紧身裤 拉高到我臀部上,… |
[00:35] | and stick feathers in my hair, put on my mom’s high heels, and then I would put on this show. | 而且在我头发上插羽毛, 穿上 我妈的高跟鞋, 然后就开始表演. |
[00:44] | This is day six in the search for Julie Waters, the model and aspiring reported missing by her parents last Thursday. | 今天是搜索Julie Waters的第六天, 上礼拜四她父母报案说她失踪. |
[00:51] | Authorities are asking for the public’s help in any information regarding her whereabouts. | 有关当局正寻求大众的协助提供有关她的行踪去向的消息. |
[00:58] | Where is Julie Waters? That’s the question authorities thus far … | Julie Waters在哪? 有关当局到目前为止… |
[01:04] | She’s so beautiful. | 她是这么的美丽. |
[01:07] | Soft and … | 温柔… |
[01:09] | … sweet … like an angel. | … 甜美 … 就像天使一样. |
[01:14] | I never meant to hurt her … | 我从来没有想过要伤害他… |
[01:18] | I couldn’t get the smile off of my face. | 我不停微笑着. |
[01:23] | I didn’t even see when the security guard came up to me, and he told me that I had to leave. | 当警卫靠近说我必须离开时, 我甚至没察觉到. |
[01:28] | You know, “all rehearsals are closed.” | 你知道的, “所有的采排都禁止参观.” |
[01:31] | So I got up, and then he turns to me … and he says, um … “go ahead and stay.” | 所以我站起来, 然后他转向我… 并且说, 嗯… “没关系,你待着吧.” |
[01:53] | He’s coming out. Be advised: Suspect is armed. He’s coming out. | 他要出来了. 通告: 嫌犯有武器. 他要出来了. |
[02:04] | We have visual. Drop your weapon! Freeze! Freeze! | 看到了. 放下武器! 不要动! 不要动! |
[02:10] | Get on your knees right now! | 跪在地上! |
[02:13] | Right there, right on your knees! | 就在那里, 跪下! |
[02:20] | Clear the house. Look for the girl. | 搜查房屋. 找找那女孩. |
[02:34] | Captain! Captain! Captain Brass! | 队长! 队长! Brass队长! |
[02:37] | Where is she? Huh? | 她在哪? 哼? |
[02:42] | See this face? I’m going to be all over you till you give her up. | 看看这张脸? 我会一直盯着你 直到你说出她的下落. |
[02:46] | Jim, the world’s watching. | Jim, 全世界都在看. |
[02:49] | I want him waiting for me. | 我要他等着我. |
[02:57] | Swat cleared the house. It’s empty. | 霹雳小组已搜过房子. 没有其他人. |
[03:00] | So no girl? | 那女孩不在里面? |
[03:04] | What did he blow? A .21. | 他酒测多少? |
[03:07] | Going to take him a long time to sober up. | 他酒醒需要很长时间. |
[03:09] | I’m not waiting. Did he say anything about her? | 我不想等了. 他有说关于那女孩的事吗? |
[03:12] | He never actually mentioned her name. All he said was, “I never meant to hurt her.” | 他从没提过她的名字. 他只说, “我从来没有想过要伤害他.” |
[03:17] | Six days missing? He didn’t just hurt her. | 失踪了六天? 那不只伤害而已��. |
[03:58] | At this time, the Las Vegas Police Department has in custody one Howard Delhomme, … | 此刻, Las Vegas警察局 已拘留Howard Delhomme, … |
[04:04] | … whom we believe to be responsible for the disappearance of Julie Waters. | … 我们相信他就是Julie Waters失纵案的主嫌. |
[04:08] | Our forensic team is currently combing the Delhomme residence searching for clues to her whereabouts. | 我们的鉴识小组现正在Delhomme住宅找寻 有关那女孩下落的线索. |
[04:13] | Sheriff, how long will it take to find her? | 警长, 找到她需要多久时间? |
[04:17] | I expect an answer to that just as soon as the team is finished processing the house. | 我希望在鉴识小组完成采证后能得到答案. |
[04:22] | Attaboy, Sheriff. Nothing like predicting the future. | 干的好, 警长. 真会预知未来. |
[04:31] | This guy was unraveling. | 他真是会搞破坏. |
[04:43] | This is like a timeline. Day one all the way up until this morning. | 这像是个时间表. 从第一天直到今天早上. |
[05:06] | More Julie Waters. | 更多的Julie Waters. |
[05:57] | “Howard Delhomme Photography.” | “Howard Delhomme摄影工作室.” |
[06:09] | Media’s gone now. Just you and me. Where is she? | 媒体不在了. 就剩你跟我. 她在哪? |
[06:21] | Nobody calls 911 unless they’re ready to talk. | 没人会想电话报警, 除非他想要说什么. |
[06:27] | Tell me. | 说吧. |
[06:31] | Tell me. Get used to this room, bud. You’re not going anywhere. | 说话啊. 习惯一下这里, 老兄. 因为你哪都不能去. |
[06:42] | Who reported Julie Waters missing? | 谁报案说Julie Waters失踪? |
[06:44] | Her mom. She said she talks to her every day. Called the station when she couldn’t reach her by nightfall. | 她妈妈. 她说她每天都会与他女儿通电话. 当她在傍晚打电话找不着她时就报警了. |
[06:51] | Grissom sent Nick and I to her apartment on the “missing.” Her bills were paid, ready to mail. | Grissom派Nick跟我到她的公寓搜证. 她帐单都付了, 且准备要寄信. |
[06:59] | Doesn’t look like any of her toiletries were missing. | 她的化妆品都在. |
[07:04] | She even left her birth control pills. Strange. | 她连避孕药都没带. 奇怪. |
[07:08] | Her mom said she had dinner with the producers of Real Vegas Showgirls. | 她妈妈说她跟”赌城歌舞女郎实录” 节目制作人有一场饭局. |
[07:12] | What’s that? | 那是啥节目? |
[07:14] | It’s a reality-based show shooting here in Vegas. | 那是个在赌城拍摄真实歌舞表演的节目. |
[07:17] | What about her car? | 她的车呢? |
[07:19] | It was found four days ago at Dante’s pizza on boulder highway — parking lot. | 四天前被发现停在圆石大道上Dante’s pizza的停车场. |
[07:24] | Locked. No signs of foul play. Purse? | 车门锁着. 没有强行进入的迹象. 皮包呢? |
[07:27] | It’s the only thing that was missing. | 那是唯一不见的物品. |
[07:32] | What about the drunk guy? | 那个醉汉呢? |
[07:33] | A professional photographer, lives alone … | 一个职业摄影师, 独居… |
[07:36] | You collected everything at his house — no evidence of Julie? | 你采集了他房里所有的证据 — 没有关于Julie的? |
[07:39] | Although the place was papered with articles about her, all acquired after the fact. | 尽管他房里到处贴满有关于她的文章报导, 就是没有关于他下落的线索. |
[07:47] | I was following protocol. Come on, Joe, I ask you to do one thing and this happens? | 我是照着规距来的. 干麻啊, Joe, 我要你做件事结果却变这样? |
[07:52] | I’m sorry, Captain. I got called away on a PCP … Joe. | 对不起, 队长. 我被叫去处理一些事… |
[07:55] | Where is he? Getting stitched up, but he left something for you. | 他在哪里? 去缝合伤口, 但是他留了一些话给你. |
[08:06] | “I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone.” | “对不起. 我从来没想过要伤害任何人.” |
[08:29] | “Anyone”? What’s that supposed to mean? That Julie Waters isn’t his first victim? He’s done this before? | “任何人”? 那是什么意思? Julie Waters不是第一个受害者? 他以前也干过这样的事? |
[08:53] | You want to take him into the next room, please? | 可以请你把他带到隔壁房间吗? |
[09:02] | Look, I know you want to make this right. You called 911. | 听着, 我知道你想改过自新. 你报了警. |
[09:08] | What, do you think you’re going to walk out of here? You’re in for the long haul. | 你认为你可以很快的离开这里吗? 你会在这里待很久. |
[09:13] | If you help me, I can help you. We already know who you’re talking about. All we need to know is where to find her. | 如果你帮助我, 我就能帮忙你. 我们知道你说的是谁. 剩下的是在哪可以找到她. |
[09:21] | Are we boring you? Huh? ‘Cause what you’re not getting is I got all night. One of us is getting overtime to be here, and it isn’t you, so talk to me. | 我们使你感到气闷吗? 哼? 我们有的是时间跟你耗. 在我们之中有人可以拿到加班费, 但那个人不会是你, 讲话啊. |
[09:34] | I’ll talk … only for the one in the next room — The Pretty One. | 我会说的… 但只跟在隔壁房那位漂亮小姐说. |
[10:04] | How many yards did you say it was from mile marker 15? | 你说离15哩路标几码? |
[10:07] | Why don’t you take off your sunglasses and your hat? | 你为什么不摘下太阳眼镜和帽子? |
[10:10] | Need your help here, Mr. Delhomme. Howard. | 这里需要你的帮助, Mr. Delhomme. 叫我Howard. |
[10:16] | All right. | 好吧. |
[10:20] | Howard. Are we in the right place? | Howard. 我们来对地方吗? |
[10:24] | You walk like a dancer. Do you moonlight? I’ll bet you’re featured, huh? High dollar. Nice long hair down your back? | 你走路像一个舞者. 你有在兼职吗? 我打赌你一定迷死不少人, 赚不少钱吧. 你的长发很漂亮. |
[10:35] | What were you wearing that day, Howard? | 你那天穿什么衣服, Howard? |
[10:37] | I like long hair. | 我喜欢长发. |
[10:41] | You recognize any of these rock formations? | 你认得这些石头的排列吗? |
[10:43] | You could grow yours out more, but … | 你可以再留长一点, 但是… |
[11:19] | What are we doing? I-is this logical? We have suspects picking their criminalists now. | 我们在干麻? 这合理吗? 竟然让嫌疑犯挑鉴识人员. |
[11:28] | Well, we all want the same thing, Sara. Catherine may have a way in. It could be helpful. | 我们的目标一致, Sara. Catherine或许有办法让他吐实. 对我们有益处. |
[11:34] | So this looks ‘helpful’ to you? | 所以这件事对你来讲是”有帮助的”? |
[11:52] | We’re not finding anything. You said she was here. | 我们没有任何发现. 是你说她在这个地方. |
[11:56] | I’m getting confused. All these people here. | 这么多人在这. 让我有点搞糊涂了. |
[11:59] | You’d be less confused if it was just you and me? | 如果只有你跟我在这会否好点? |
[12:02] | I see pictures of her on tv, in the magazines, the newspapers… | 我在电视, 杂志, 报纸上看到她的照片… |
[12:06] | Mr. Delhomme, we’re going to take you back to the station. I’d rather go home. | Mr. Delhomme, 我们会把你带回警局. 我比较想回家. |
[12:09] | Not yet. | 还不行. |
[12:12] | Get in. Hey, uh … We need him in one piece. | 上车. 嘿, 嗯… 我们还需要她的帮忙. |
[12:26] | All right, at least we can hold onto him for a while. | 好, 至少我们可以拘留他一段时间. |
[12:28] | Well, the public defender may have him out on bail by tomorrow morning. | 公设律师可能会在明天一早保他出去. |
[12:31] | Meanwhile, we still haven’t found anything. Now, did anyone stop to think this guy might just be nuts? | 同时, 我们仍然没有任何进展. 有没有人想过他可能只是个疯子? |
[12:36] | Well, until we find the body, he is all the evidence we’ve got. | 除非我们找到她的尸体, 否则他是我们唯一的证物. |
[12:39] | We don’t even know if he did it. Oh, I’ve got a good feeling about this. | 我们甚至不清楚到底是不是他做的. 喔, 我确定是他作的. |
[12:42] | So does the suspect. The only reason that we’re out here today on this wild goose chase is because he wanted to hang out with you. It’s weird. | 嫌犯也是. 唯一可以解释今天白忙一场 的理由是他想跟你在一起. 真的很奇怪. |
[12:49] | Believe me, I’d rather follow the evidence, but if it takes having the evidence follow me … | 相信我, 我也希望跟着证据而不是人, 但是如果证据是因人而出现的话… |
[12:53] | The original missing persons call was mine and Sara’s. I’m the Senior CSI here. | 这案子是我跟Sara的. 我是资深CSI. |
[12:58] | Uh-uh. I’m the Senior CSI here. You want it? | 啊-啊. 我才是资深CSI. 你想要这案子? |
[13:02] | Hold on, now. This is a career case, Grissom. You know Sara and I both put in for a promotion. If we work this, we’re on departmental radar here. | 等一下. 这案子与我的升迁有关, Grissom. 你知道Sara跟我都申请升职. 如果我们解决这案子, 我们就有希望啦. |
[13:09] | I got the most high-profile cases under my belt; I think that the Sheriff would rest easier knowing that I was heading it up. | 我办过最引人注目的案子; 我认为如果由我处理这案子警长会较放心. |
[13:14] | It’s a big department. There’s a lot of room at the top. | 这是个大部门. 上级不只一个. |
[13:17] | We wouldn’t ask for it if we couldn’t do it. | 这案子我们可以处理的. |
[13:28] | Fine. | 随便你. |
[13:42] | You going to have my back? | 你会支持我吧? |
[13:44] | I always have your back. | 我总是挺你的. |
[13:47] | He wanted me. He’s got me. | 他要我. 就如他所愿. |
[13:53] | Suspected murderer Howard Delhomme led police department personnel on a fruitless search for the body of Julie Waters. | 嫌犯Howard Delhomme让警方白忙了一场. |
[14:00] | The search was called off in darkness with no indication that law enforcement personnel will continue to comb the red rock area. | 入夜后搜索行动停止 目前无进一步资料显示警方会持续搜索这个区域. |
[14:07] | Just don’t make me look bad. | 别让我难堪. |
[14:08] | Hey, you set the stage. | 嘿, 是你制造这个情势的. |
[14:11] | Voters — they like swift resolutions. If he’s the guy, I need to say it. | 选民 — 他们喜欢速审速决. 如果他就是凶手, 我必须说出来. |
[14:15] | Well, let’s find out if he is the guy first. | 那就让我们弄清楚他倒底是不是凶手. |
[14:18] | Who’s that with Catherine? | 跟Catherine 在一起的是谁? |
[14:21] | Greg Sanders. DNA. | Greg Sanders. 实验室人员. |
[14:24] | Is he on the case? Yeah. | 他在处理这案子? 是啊. |
[14:26] | Hell of a time to break out the “B” team, isn’t it? | 真是训练新手的好时点啊, 不是吗? |
[14:32] | Remember, we’re looking for anything this guy did last Thursday, November 6. | 记住, 我们正找寻这个人在11月6日上礼拜四 在这做什么的任何线索. |
[14:36] | Find where he was seven days ago, and we’ll find Julie. | 找出他在这7天前的位置, 就可以找到Julie. |
[14:42] | So, I know Warrick’s off. And Sara’s pissed. Why not ask Nick to help? | 我知道Warrick放假. 而Sara正在气头上. 但为什么不找Nick帮你? |
[14:48] | You want to learn. And you can start by not repeating my mistakes. | 你想学习外勤. 并且你可以从不重蹈我的覆辙开始. |
[14:54] | You mean Sam Braun? I screwed up. You covered me. | 你是指Sam Braun? 我搞砸了. 而你掩护我. |
[14:59] | That’s why I’m here? | 那是我现在在这的原因? |
[15:01] | No, you’re here because I want you to be here. Oh. | 不是, 你会在这是因为我要你来的. 噢. |
[15:07] | He was hungry. “Big Snax.” A chain. He bought soda for 75 cents, snack for 75 cents, and a household item for $9.99. | 他饿了. “Big Snax.” 一家连锁商店. 他买了汽水 75分, 零食75分, 日常用品9块9毛9. |
[15:17] | Household item? That could be anything. | 日常用品? 那可能是任何东西. |
[15:22] | Inucci motors. | Inucci车行. |
[15:25] | He checked out a car at 2:00 that afternoon and returned it the following morning at 9:00 am. | 他在那天下午2:00时借出一辆车 并在隔天早上9:00还回去. |
[15:31] | Why would Howard Delhomme have a receipt for one of your cars? | 为何Howard Delhomme会有你们其中一辆车的借还收据? |
[15:35] | We hired him to photograph it. | 我们雇用他为车子拍照. |
[15:37] | Did you instruct him to hire a model for the photo shoot? | 你们有要他雇用模特儿吗? |
[15:40] | A model? Never. Nothing in the photographs should be sexier than the automobile. | 模特儿? 不会. 我们不能让模特儿抢了车子的风采. |
[15:45] | Where is the car? | 那辆车在哪? |
[15:47] | It’s not just a car. It’s a Maserati. | 它不只是一辆车. 它是Maserati. |
[15:50] | Oh. Well, I appreciate that. I still need to look at it. | 噢. 谢谢你告诉我. 但我还是需要检视那辆车. |
[15:53] | Honey … The car has been detailed three times since Howard brought it back. | 小姐… 自Howard还车后它已经被彻底清洁了3遍. |
[15:58] | It’s getting primed for a whale tomorrow. You’re wasting your time. | 它明天还要打蜡. 你是在浪费时间. |
[16:02] | You know what I did the last time I looked at a car? I cut out a 12-by-12-inch section of leather from every seat. | 你知道上次我检视一辆车时作了什么吗? 我从每张座椅割下12×12英寸大小的皮. |
[16:10] | Guy was a drug dealer. You know, a salesman? | 车主是个毒贩. 好像是一个推销员? |
[16:13] | I need this car. Untouched. | 我希望这辆车回来时完好无损. |
[16:18] | Oh, well, I can’t promise you that. But what I can promise you is that for the next few hours … | 噢, 这点我无法保证. 但是我能向你保证的是接下来几个小时… |
[16:24] | … that car is mine. | …这辆车是我的. |
[17:20] | Boy, what I could do with a car like this. | 哇, 这辆车真炫. |
[17:24] | Take these and compare them to the toothbrush that Sara collected from Julie Waters’ apartment. | 把这个拿去跟Sara从Julie Waters的公寓中找到的牙刷比对. |
[17:32] | Hey … you want to gawk, do it on your own time. You want to work with me, stay focused. | 嘿… 你要发呆, 请用你自己的时间. 如果你要跟我一起做事, 你就要专心点. |
[17:37] | Got it. | 知道了. |
[17:41] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信. |
[17:44] | What does it matter? We’re all on the same team. | 有什么关系? 我们是同一团队的. |
[17:47] | Nick, it was our case. You said it: You wait a career for a case like this. Puts us on the front line for promotion. | Nick, 那是我们的案子. 是你说的: 你职业生涯等的就是这种案件. 让我们有机会晋升. |
[17:56] | Let’s just find her, okay? | 专注在这件案子, 好吗? |
[17:58] | You know what the worst part about this whole thing is? Catherine knows I can do this case. | 你知道这整件事最差劲的地方在哪吗? Catherine知道我有能力处理这案子. |
[18:02] | So can I. I would take you and me over Catherine and Greg anytime. | 我也有. 你跟我会把Catherine 与Greg 比下去. |
[18:10] | She’s got Greg helping her? Yeah. | 她叫Greg 帮她? 是啊. |
[18:15] | Well, the only way to learn is by getting out in the field, and if Greg helps find her, I’m okay with that. | 学习经验唯一得的方法就是实地操作, 如果Greg真的帮我们找到她, 我是无所谓. |
[18:23] | The first day that I got here I went straight to the Tropicana. I walked right past all the slots and the tables, to the tiffany theater. | 我来到赌城的第一天就直奔Tropicana. 我走过所有的通道与桌子直抵Tiffany剧场. |
[18:32] | I snuck in, and I just sat there in the back row, just watching. | 我偷溜进去, 并且坐在最后一排, 我只是看着. |
[18:42] | I couldn’t get the smile off of my face. | 我不停微笑着. |
[18:48] | I didn’t even see when the security guard came up to me, and he told me that I had to leave. | 当警卫靠近说我必须离开时, 我甚至没察觉到. |
[18:53] | You know, “all rehearsals are closed.” | 你知道的, “所有的采排都禁止参观.” |
[18:55] | So I got up. And then he turns to me, and he says, um … “go ahead and stay.” | 所以我站起来, 然后他转向我… 并且说, 嗯… “没关系,你待着吧.” |
[19:06] | Is there anything on these tapes? | 这卷带子有什么发现? |
[19:09] | Nothing. How’s it going with the Sheriff? | 没有. 警长有什么意见? |
[19:12] | He wants to know why you’re working with young Greg. You could have had Warrick, you know. Or asked Nick to help. | 他想知道你为什么找Greg 帮忙. 其实你可以找Warrick, 或者是Nick 来帮你. |
[19:19] | I need someone without an agenda. | 我需要一个没有问题的人来帮我. |
[19:21] | Like when Fung brought in Mazzola? Everybody lost. | 就像当Fung 把Mazzola 带进来时? 每个人都糊涂了. |
[19:26] | This isn’t O.J. Could be. A trainee on a career case… | 这不是O.J.辛普森案 有可能是. 一个新人办复杂的案件… |
[19:29] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么. |
[19:33] | Twelve missing girls so far over the last two years. Ten of them found dead. | 过去两年来总共有12个女孩失纵. 其中10个被发现时已死亡. |
[19:37] | How many were models? | 有几个是模特儿? |
[19:39] | None, except for this one. Robyn Knight. Day shift found her skeletal remains six months ago. | 没有, 除了这一个. Robyn Knight. 日班在6个月前发现她的遗骸. |
[19:50] | Washed up during heavy rains. Furnace Creek. | 被大雨冲刷出来. 在Furnace 河. |
[19:55] | “Left in the morning for a photo shoot. Has a list of photographers in her day planner.” | “早上出门拍照. 在她行程表上有一张摄影师的名单.” |
[20:04] | Guess whose name is on the list? | 猜猜谁的名字在上面? |
[20:06] | Howard Delhomme. | |
[20:13] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[20:20] | How’s it going? | 有什么发现? |
[20:23] | Your case. You tell us. | 这是你的案子. 你来说. |
[20:28] | The odometer of the Maserati had 142 miles on it. The car dealer said that the vehicle only had nine miles when DelHomme picked it up. | 车子的里程表显示142英里. 车行经理 说当DelHomme 来拿车时才9英里. |
[20:38] | That means Delhomme drove it for 133 miles. If you do the math, that makes the search radius approximately 66 miles. | 这表示Delhomme 开了133英里. 计算一下, 搜索范围大约是半径66英里. |
[20:47] | Julie’s vehicle was found in the parking lot of Dante’s Pizza, off Boulder highway. That’s what? 12 miles away? | Julie的车在Dante’s Pizza的停车场被发现, 那是多少? 12英里远? |
[20:54] | It’s probably where she hooked up with DelHomme. | 她可能就是在那遇上DelHomme. |
[20:57] | So they hopped in the car and went to a photo shoot. | 之后他们开车去拍照. |
[21:00] | If they did do a photo shoot, and we don’t even know that they did, where are the photos? | 假如他们真的去拍照, 而我们甚至不知道他们有照, 那照片在哪里? |
[21:04] | I finished the DNA from the car. Matches the reference Sara got from Julie’s apartment. | 我完成车上毛发DNA比对. 跟Sara从Julie公寓中得到的牙刷吻合. |
[21:09] | And the snack shop? It’s the one on Granite’s pass. I also found out what the household item was on the receipt. | 至于那间点心商店? 位于Granite小道上. 我也知道收据上的日常用品是什么. |
[21:17] | It was a shovel. | 那是铲子. |
[21:19] | He’d already killed her. | 他已经杀了他. |
[21:24] | That explains the blood and the hair in the back seat of the Maserati. | 那说明了车子后坐上的血迹跟头发是怎么来的. |
[21:28] | He drove her body to the snack bar and went back and buried her. Question is where? | 他载着她的尸体到点心商店然后再回去埋了他. 问题是在哪里? |
[21:40] | Robyn Knight washed up near Furnace Creek. | Robyn Knight 遗骸被冲出的地点接近Furnace河. |
[21:53] | That’s “Devil’s Smile.” | 那是 “魔鬼的微笑.” |
[22:27] | I understand why all these cadets are here. They have to be. But what’s up with all these off-duty cops? | 我明白为何所有的学员都来了. 因为他们一定要来. 但这群下班的警员是怎么回事? |
[22:35] | Chance to be a hero. Girl’s beautiful. These guys don’t get many chances. | 看有没有机会当英雄. 美丽的女孩. 他们的机会不多. |
[22:42] | For what? To rescue a princess. | 什么机会? 英雄救美的机会. |
[22:46] | I think we may have found something! | 我想我们可能有一些发现! |
[23:00] | Hey, hey! Hold on. Nobody touch the crime scene. We do this right. | 嘿, 嘿! 等一下. 不要接近现场. 我们一步一步来. |
[23:13] | All right … I want you to search every trash can, drainage ditch, dump site between here and the city. | 好… 我要你们搜查从这里到市区的 每一个垃圾桶, 排水沟, 垃圾场. |
[23:20] | We’re looking for a shovel, a purse, anything else that looks like it belonged to her. | 我们要找的是铲子, 皮包, 任何看起来属于她的东西. |
[23:23] | Okay … | 了解… |
[23:28] | Okay, Greg, diagram every rock on the pile. By trial time, defense will make us recreate this whole crime scene. | 再来, Greg, 记下这堆石头每个的确实的位置. 上法庭时, 辩护律师会叫我们重建整个现场. |
[24:37] | Sleeping Beauty. | 睡美人. |
[25:07] | Julie Waters? | |
[25:11] | Nature preserved her. | 大自然保存了她. |
[25:14] | Loose sandy soil, shady area, November temperatures — it was like a freezer. | 松散的沙质土壤, 阴暗的区域, 11月的气温 — 就像是个冰箱. |
[25:35] | She’s not wearing any makeup. | 她没有化妆. |
[25:37] | Maybe he cleaned her. | 或许他帮她卸妆. |
[25:39] | Yeah, and then he used these rocks to cover her so that she wouldn’t wash up in a storm the way the other girl did. | 是啊, 然后他用这些石块覆盖他 使她的尸体不会像其他收害者一样被大雨冲出. |
[25:44] | What other girl? | 什么其他受害者? |
[25:46] | We think there may be a connection to the Robyn Knight case from last year. | 我们认为她跟去年失踪的Robyn Knight案有一些关连. |
[25:53] | Can we prove it? | 我们有证据证明吗? |
[25:55] | Well, only skeletal remains were found. There’s nothing definitive to connect Delhomme to the murder. | 只有被发现的遗骸. 没有决定性的证据证明Delhomme跟那件案子有关. |
[25:59] | Then we better make this one stick. | 那我们最好让这次案件成立. |
[26:07] | You lost your bargaining chip. We found her body. | 你失去谈判的筹码��. 我们找到她的尸体. |
[26:10] | And smart, too. | 你也满厉害的嘛. |
[26:13] | I advise you to remain silent. | 我建议你保持沈默. |
[26:17] | Howard, just help us with one thing. How did this happen? | Howard, 帮个忙告诉我. 事情是怎么发生的? |
[26:25] | You’re pretty composed, Howard. I mean, you kill her. You go buy a shovel, a soda. | 你满冷静的嘛, Howard. 我的意思是, 你杀了她. 还去买了铲子, 汽水. |
[26:32] | It’s thirsty work, digging a grave, huh? | 挖坟墓应该很累吧, 哼? |
[26:34] | That’s not how it happened. | 事情不是像你说的那样. |
[26:36] | I understand. Photographer. Model. Had to get the light just right. | 我了解. 摄影师. 模特儿. 光线必须充足. |
[26:44] | I’d like to photograph you. | 我很乐意帮你照相. |
[26:46] | Mmm … can’t do anything until we figure this out. | 嗯… 在我们搞清楚这件事前你什么事都不能做. |
[26:56] | It was an accident. I wanted to move the car … and I didn’t see her. | 那是个意外. 我要移动车子 … 而我没看到她就在车子旁边. |
[27:11] | Why was she even there? | 他为什么跟你在一起? |
[27:13] | Miss Waters had modeled for my client on previous occasions. | Waters小姐在之前客户委�的工作中是模特儿. |
[27:17] | Well, the problem I have with that is the dealer representative pecifically stated that no model was hired to appear in the photos. | 我有疑问的地方在于, 车行经理不是特别强调照片里不能出现模特儿吗? |
[27:30] | I was shooting … new head shots for her. She was all out. | 我是在帮她拍 … 新的面部照片. 她之前的用光了. |
[27:35] | It was a favor. I’m a professional. Ask any of my models. | 纯粹义务性质. 我是专家. 你可以去问我其他的模特儿. |
[27:41] | So, you took photographs of Julie? | 所以你帮Julie拍了些相片? |
[27:44] | A couple of rolls. Any idea where they are? | 两卷. 那么那些相片在哪? |
[27:49] | Mmm … no. | 嗯 … 不知道. |
[27:52] | Well, if you remember, let me know. | 如果你想起来在哪里, 告诉我. |
[27:56] | Okay. | 没问题. |
[28:01] | She has no injuries consistent with a car accident. Cause of death is, uh, positional asphyxia. | 她没有因撞车导致的外伤. 死因是, 嗯, 压迫窒息. |
[28:12] | Guy we’re looking at was 180-plus. | 凶手至少要有180磅. |
[28:16] | Sufficient weight. | 足以致死的重量. |
[28:18] | He must have hit her, which ripped her earring out. | 他一定先袭击她, 把她的耳环打掉. |
[28:20] | Occurred antemortem. | 在临死前发生的. |
[28:24] | Close to time of death. Only bleeding injury. | 接近死亡时间外伤. 只有这流血的伤口. |
[28:27] | Was there any evidence of sexual assault? | 有任何性侵犯的迹象吗? |
[28:30] | Lots of trauma. Collected a kit. | 下体有多处外伤. 已采集样本. |
[28:34] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[28:35] | Yeah, tox came back with a blood alcohol content of .18. | 有, 毒物检测显示血液里酒精浓度达 0.18. |
[28:39] | On the day of her dinner with the producers of Real Vegas Showgirls. She’d be like Dorothy racing for Oz. There’s no way that she slowed down to get drunk. | 在与节目制作人吃饭那天喝醉酒? 她一定赶着去赴约. 不可能在途中停车去喝两杯. |
[28:47] | Decomposing blood can generate ethanol postmortem. | 人死后血水在分解过程中会产生酒精. |
[28:51] | As the cell walls lyse and contact with the sugar in alcohol, bacterial growth produces the byproducts of carbon dioxide and ethanol. | 当细胞壁溶解并且接触到酒中的糖分时, 细菌的增长会产生二氧化碳和酒精. |
[28:58] | It’s inexact, but the body’s capable of producing somewhere around .08 grams percent on its own. | 这数字是不准确的, 人体大约只能产生酒精浓度0.08. |
[29:05] | But in order to have a postmortem level of .18 … | 但是为了使验尸时产生0.18的酒精浓度… |
[29:08] | Well, she had a head start. | 她可能有喝酒. |
[29:10] | So, that’s three shots in an hour? He could have forced her to drink. | 所以她在1小时内喝了三次酒? 可能是嫌犯逼她喝的. |
[29:13] | Robbins rushed the protocol. Released Julie’s body to her parents. | Robbins法医加快程序. 把Julie的遗体交还给他父母. |
[29:18] | So they could take her home to provo. | 所以他们能带她回家了. |
[29:21] | Mmm. Thousands of girls come to vegas every year just hoping to beat the odds. | 嗯. 每年都有数千个女孩来到赌城 只是为了一举成名. |
[29:26] | Mmm, some of them do. | 嗯, 有些人办到了. |
[29:29] | And some of them don’t. | 有些则没有. |
[29:34] | Multiple abrasions on her cervix. | 她的子宫颈有多处擦伤. |
[29:37] | Sexual assault kit had no semen, no trace evidence. | 从她下体采集的样本中没有精液, 没有可追查的证物. |
[29:40] | So, it’s possible he used a foreign object on her. | 所以他可能用其他物品来侵犯她. |
[29:44] | Now I’m confused. Julie Waters died of positional asphyxia. That means that someone sat on her chest, and … | 我给弄糊涂了. Julie Waters 死于压迫性窒息. 意思是说有人跨坐在他胸部上, 而且… |
[29:55] | two years ago, you were arrested for forced oral cop. | 两年前, 你因强制口交而被逮捕. |
[30:00] | You don’t think I’d ever do something like that, do you? | 你认为我是会做这种事的人吗? |
[30:03] | My client went to trial and was found not guilty. | 我的当事人当时获判无罪. |
[30:05] | I liked Julie. I took a lot of photographs of her. | 我喜欢Julie. 我为她照了很多相片. |
[30:10] | Even Julie’s mother said that no one captured her on film the way I did. | 甚至连Julie 的母亲都说 没人可以像我一样把她拍的这么好. |
[30:15] | Just one more thing from the autopsy report. Julie was drinking. | 根据验尸报告. Julie 有喝酒. |
[30:23] | She wanted to loosen up, you know? | 她想轻松一下. |
[30:27] | You got what you needed. Now, get what you want. Come on. | 你已得到你所需的. 现在, 你真正想要的在这. 过来呀. |
[30:33] | She never said stop. | 她没有叫停. |
[30:36] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 为何你之前不说? |
[30:38] | I was afraid of what you’d think of me. | 我怕你会看不起我. |
[30:43] | The Sheriff has tried my client in the media. | 警长在大众媒体上对我的当事人未审先判. |
[30:46] | But right now, evidence that will exonerate Howard Delhomme from these false charges is being handed over to the authorities. | 但现在, 证据显示我的当事人是被诬告的 而他会被移交给有关当局. |
[30:52] | CSI Willows, you have a visitor at the front desk. Willows, you have a visitor … | CSI Willows, 接待处有你的访客. Willows, 接待处有你的… |
[30:57] | My brother sent this to me, and his attorney told me to give it to you. | 我哥哥寄给我这东西, 他的律师叫我把这交给你. |
[31:00] | Just set it on the counter. Could you please get me a pair of gloves and an evidence bag? | 把它放在柜��上. 可以请你帮我拿个手套和证物袋吗? |
[31:05] | Sure. Thanks. | 当然. 谢谢. |
[31:09] | I can show you what’s in there. Okay. | 我可以帮你把东西拿出来. 好吧. |
[31:14] | When did you get this? Today. | 你什么时候收到的? 今天. |
[31:17] | It was mailed two days ago. There’s no return address. How do you know your brother sent this? | 这是两天前寄出的. 没有退件住址. 你怎么知道这是你哥哥寄的? |
[31:23] | That’s his handwriting. | 那是他的笔迹. |
[31:26] | Was there a note in the envelope? | 信封里有张便条纸? |
[31:29] | Yeah. Uh … | 是的. 嗯 … |
[31:38] | “If I get arrested.” Now, why would he think that? | “如果我被捕了.” 他怎么会事先想到? |
[31:53] | How are these supposed to help him beat a murder rap? | 这些相片如何帮助他? |
[31:58] | I’m guessing he’s trying to create an alibi | 我猜他想制造不在场证明. |
[32:02] | Four rolls, all of Julie. | 4卷, 都是Julie 的相片. |
[32:07] | Something’s off, though. White shoes, black stockings, and all ripped up. | 有些不对. 白色鞋子, 黑色丝袜, 而且都撕烂了. |
[32:14] | Not to mention these aren’t the clothes that we found her in. | 更不用说她身上的衣服跟我们发现 她尸体时身上穿的不一样. |
[32:24] | Now, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[32:26] | It’s a nude. | 一个裸体. |
[32:29] | Is that Julie’s body? | 是Julie 的裸体吗? |
[32:31] | If it is, it’s double exposed. I’ll have to get them printed to be sure. | 如果是, 它经过重复曝光. 我必须把它印出来确认一下. |
[32:36] | Cadet got a hit off a trash can. I brought it in. You want me to get Greg? | 学员找到个垃圾桶. 我把它带回来了. 你要我去叫Greg 吗? |
[32:42] | Archie, let me know when you’ve got these printed up. Yeah. | Archie, 你印好了告诉我. 没问题. |
[33:02] | There’s a lot of head shots here. | 有好多面部照片. |
[33:07] | Here’s our little lie. Delhomme said that he took her out to photograph her because she had no more head shots. | 抓到他的把柄了. Delhomme 说带她出来拍新的面部照片是因为她用完了. |
[33:13] | Needed new ones. | 需要新的照片. |
[33:18] | Explains how he cleaned her up. | 这解释了他如何帮她卸妆. |
[33:25] | Doesn’t explain why. Well, here’s her day planner. | 但没解释为什么. 这是她的行程表. |
[33:35] | Let’s see, there’s only two things written in her book the day she disappeared | 她失踪那天的栏位只写了两件事, |
[33:39] | “Real Vegas Showgirl Producer’s dinner 7:00 P.M.,” And the other — “Meet Howard, Dante’s Pizza, 2:00 P.M.” | “与制作人晚餐 下午7:00,” 另一件是 — “与Howard碰头, Dante’s Pizza, 下午2:00” |
[33:48] | That would have given her plenty of time to get back for the producer’s dinner. | 她有足够的时间赶回来赴制作人的约. |
[33:52] | Here’s her clothes. | 这是她的衣服. |
[34:00] | First thing you learn as a model — bring several outfits with you. | 当模特儿的第一课 — 随时带不同衣服出门. |
[34:03] | You never know what the photographer might like. | 你不知道摄影师会喜欢哪一套. |
[34:14] | Here’s our big lie. Delhomme said when she injured her earlobe, she was in her underwear and she was barefoot. | 他撒了大谎. Delhomme 说当他弄伤她的耳垂时, 她身穿内衣而且赤着脚. |
[34:25] | I think Howard’s been lying to you. | 我认为Howard 一直在说谎. |
[34:35] | $65? | 65块? |
[34:38] | Capital investment. Our victim hadn’t made it to the show yet. | 资本投资. 受害者还未成名. |
[34:43] | Her life was all about after the show. The right guy, the right meal, and after that … | 她的生活都围绕在如何成为明星. 到处应酬, 但之后… |
[34:50] | It’s a tough way to get ahead. | 他选择了辛苦的方式往上爬. |
[34:53] | Did your father ever tell you you were pretty? I guess. | 你父亲曾称赞你漂亮吗? 很少. |
[34:58] | He ever tell you you were smart? Yeah. | 那曾称赞你聪明吗? 有. |
[35:01] | So, it probably never occurred to you that you wouldn’t be successful. | 那么, 不能出人头地大概不会发生在你身上. |
[35:05] | If all you ever hear is that you’re gorgeous, you can let everything else fall away, | 如果你从小到大听到都是称赞你好漂亮, 除此之外其他的事物你都能放弃, |
[35:11] | and it can leave you in a very dangerous place. Okay, the bloodstain on the top of the foot is round. | 那会使你处于非常危险的位置. 好了, 脚上面的血迹是圆的. |
[35:23] | Gravitational. On the bottom of the foot, it’s smeared. | 重力作用. 至于脚底的血迹, 像个污斑. |
[35:26] | There’s no blood on these. She wasn’t wearing them. | 这丝袜上面没有血迹. 她没有穿着它. |
[35:29] | The only way we can get this guy is if the evidence counters every one of his lies. | 我们抓到这个家伙的唯一方法 就是让证据反驳他每一个谎言. |
[35:49] | That matches the drop on the top of her stocking. Separate bloodstain. Separate drop. | 那符合丝袜上面的血迹. 分离的血迹. 分别的滴落. |
[36:09] | She was standing. | 她当时是站着的. |
[36:18] | And there was none to help her. | 而且没人能帮助他. |
[36:23] | This is from the fifth roll of film Delhomme took with your vic. | 这张是Delhomme 为受害者所拍的第五卷相片中抽出的. |
[36:27] | What is that, double exposure? | 那是什么, 重复曝光? |
[36:29] | Yup. It’s two separate images. | 没错. 那是两张分离的影像. |
[36:31] | Separate them? | 把它们分离开来. |
[36:37] | Do you have Catherine’s crime scene photos of the car? Mm-hmm. | 你有Catherine 检查的那辆车的照片吗? 嗯-哼. |
[36:41] | Just give me the instrument panel and put it side-by-side with the double-exposed instrument panel. | 把那辆车仪表版的照片跟 这张重复曝光照仪表版照片摆在一起. |
[36:50] | Now just the speedometers. | 现在专注在速度计. |
[37:00] | Does that look like the same car to you? | 你认为他们看起来像同一辆车吗? |
[37:04] | She looks fine here. | 她在这张看起来还好. |
[37:09] | And here, it’s like she’s not quite sure what’s going on. | 之后是这张, 看起来她不太清楚状况. |
[37:14] | Then here, uh … | 然后这张, 嗯 … |
[37:18] | She knew. | 她察觉了. |
[37:20] | We have looked through every piece of evidence on this case. Whatever caused these abrasions is gone. | 我们彻底的检视过这案子的每件证物. 无论是什么东西造成她下体擦伤,那东西已不存在. |
[37:27] | Well, it’s got to be here. We found this guy in pieces, and putting himself together ever since. | 一定在这里面. 我们刚抓到这家伙时证据稀少且分散, 经过慢慢拼凑现在是最关键的时刻. |
[37:32] | If we don’t find something, he’s going to walk out of here and forget about this like a bad dream. | 如果我们找不出确切的物证, 他就会没事的走出这里 把在这发生的是就当做了一场恶梦. |
[37:38] | Hey, y’all. I got something on the double-exposed roll of film. | 嘿, 大家. 我在那张重复曝光的相片有些发现. |
[37:44] | The odometers don’t match. | 里程表不符合. |
[37:46] | No, on the left is you. Crime scene photo from the Maserati. | 没错, 左边是那辆Maserati. |
[37:50] | What about the other one? | 那另一个呢? |
[37:52] | Well, it’s unknown. Must have used a picture he already had for the double exposure. | 目前还不清楚. 一定是用了旧有的相片作曝光. |
[38:04] | Guys, if it’s a different car, maybe it’s a different girl. | 各位, 假如不是同一辆车, 或许是不同的女孩. |
[38:08] | What’s on the rest of the double-exposed roll? | 那卷重复曝光的底片还剩下什么? |
[38:10] | A female body, naked. No face to go with an ID. | 女性裸体. 没有照脸所以无法识别身份. |
[38:15] | Archie, do you have the SART photos from the autopsy? Yeah. | Archie, 你有验尸时的照片吗? 有啊. |
[38:18] | We need to compare bodies. | 我们来比较一下躯体. |
[38:26] | Uh, why don’t you guys take a break? | 嗯, 你们何不休息一下? |
[38:29] | Uh, it’s okay. These photos don’t bother me. | 嗯, 没关系. 这种照片我看习惯了. |
[38:31] | They bother me. | 我有关系. |
[39:23] | Well? | 如何? |
[39:24] | The naked pictures weren’t of Julie. | 那个裸体不是Julie. |
[39:28] | So, what? Delhomme fakes a bunch of nude pictures and sends them to his brother? | 那是什么情况? Delhomme 假造一堆裸体照 再寄给他弟弟? |
[39:31] | At this point I don’t care why he did it. What do you have? | 现在我不在乎他为什么要这样做. 你有什么发现? |
[39:34] | Nothing. Absolutely nothing. If he raped her with a foreign object, it is not on this table. | 没有. 完全没有. 如果他用外在物品 强暴了她, 那物品不在这桌上. |
[39:41] | Do you want me to leave you alone so you can do it yourself? | 你要我离开好让你一个人处理这些东西吗? |
[39:46] | Look, the entire lab didn’t need to see pictures of Julie’s vagina plastered all over the screen. | 听着, 我们不需要让所有人看到 Julie 的下体照片布满整个荧幕. |
[39:52] | So, Nick and I are the whole lab now? That’s not it, Catherine, and you know it. | Nick 跟我现在是所有人了? 不是这个原因, Catherine, 你心里很清楚. |
[39:58] | I saw the look in Howard’s eye. I used to make my living off that look. | 我见过Howard 的眼光. 我曾经是靠那种眼光过活. |
[40:03] | He wanted me. We needed him. I decided to exploit that situation. | 他找上我. 我们需要他. 我决定利用这个情势. |
[40:11] | And as angry as that made you, when you’re in my shoes, you’ll do the same thing. | 你要生气的话随你, 当你跟我处在同样的状况时, 你会做同样的事. |
[40:22] | I already checked that. | 那个我查过了. |
[40:35] | We’re looking at the wrong evidence. His initial arrest was for brandishing a firearm. | 我们查错证物了. 他刚被捕时手上拿着枪. |
[41:14] | I fired my lawyer. | 我开除了我的律师. |
[41:17] | We waiting on a new one? No. | 我们在等新的律师来吗? 不是. |
[41:21] | Is that what you like? Being alone with a woman? | 你喜欢这样? 跟女人单独在一起? |
[41:29] | A woman like you. | 像你这样的女人. |
[41:31] | Take her out in the middle of nowhere. | 带她到荒郊野外. |
[41:35] | You know I think I got to go. | 我想我该走了. |
[41:38] | Howard, it’s getting late. I got to go. I have a meeting back in town. | Howard, 天色快暗了. 我必须离开. 我在市区还有约会. |
[41:43] | She posed naked for me. My brother gave you the pictures. I never forced her to do anything. | 她裸体让我拍照. 我弟弟把照片给你了. 我没逼他做任何事. |
[41:52] | You slapped her. | 你打了她. |
[41:56] | Then you violated her. | 然后侵犯她. |
[41:58] | No more pictures. | No more pictures. 我不要拍了. 你不拍了. |
[42:04] | Julie Waters’ cervical tissue was on your gun sight. | Julie Waters 的子宫颈组织在你枪的瞄准器上被发现. |
[42:11] | What’s the matter? Couldn’t swallow it when you saw her all over the TV? | 怎么回事? 受不了她整天出现在电视上? |
[42:16] | God. You bitch. You … bitch! | 老天. 你这婊子. 你这… 婊子! |
[42:33] | Prosecutors will seek a life sentence without the possibility of parole for Howard Delhomme in the murder of Julie Waters. | 检察官寻求以无期徒刑禁止保释 重判Julie Waters谋杀案的主嫌Howard Delhomme. |
[42:40] | You did good, Cath. | 干的不错, Cath. |
[42:43] | I had help. | 有人帮我. |
[42:46] | How are things with you and Nick and Sara? | 你与Nick 和Sara 之间如何? |
[42:50] | They’re good. They’re pros. | 他们很好. 他们是专家. |
[42:53] | This case has been one of the most high-profiled in this reporter’s memory. Never before have I seen … | 这件案子在记者的记忆中 是最受人瞩目案件之一. 我以前从没见过… |
[42:58] | All he had to do was stay quiet. | 他只要保持低调. |
[43:01] | Unlike Robyn Knight, Julie Waters became Las Vegas’ postmortem sweetheart. The media as moral conscience. | 不像Robyn Knight, Julie Waters 死后变成Las Vegas 的甜心. 把大众媒体当成道德良心工具. |
[43:13] | She couldn’t get away from him and he couldn’t get away from her. | 她不能逃离他的掌握 而他则离不开她. |
[43:19] | I think that is why I would be perfect for your show. | 我想那就是为什么我适合你的节目. |
[43:25] | Well, at least, that’s what my dad thinks. He always says, “Julie, people can’t help but love you.” | 至少, 我父亲就是这样想的. 他常说, “Julie, 人们不能帮你但是他们喜欢你.” |
[43:34] | And it’s true. | 这是真的. |