时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:32] | What the hell kind of music is that? | 这是哪门子的音乐? |
[02:35] | Inspiration. | 鼓舞 (冬季奥运主题曲?) |
[02:37] | Sedative. | 太安静了 |
[02:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:44] | How’s this? | 这个呢? |
[02:47] | How about something that doesn’t twang? | 找点鼻音没那么重的? |
[02:54] | Better. | 好一点 |
[03:11] | Hey, Grissom! | 嘿 葛瑞森! |
[03:12] | Grissom! | 葛瑞森! |
[03:19] | Grissom, Grissom! | 葛瑞森 葛瑞森! |
[03:22] | God! What? are you taking a leak? | 天啊?干嘛?上厕所? |
[03:26] | The follow car’s supposed to stay with the runner. | 跟随车应该跟着跑者吧 |
[03:30] | We’ve been training for months, man. | 我们练习了好几个月 |
[03:34] | 20 CSIs. 120 miles. | 二十个鉴识员 120英哩 |
[03:37] | Don’t blame me. Blame him. | 别怪我 怪他 |
[03:40] | I saw his flasher from the road. | 我从路上看到他的闪光灯 |
[03:42] | Good call. | 好个暂停 |
[03:44] | Fresh cut on his forehead. | 前额的割伤是新的 |
[03:46] | But the corneas usually take days to glass over. | 不过角膜通常要好几天才会浑浊 |
[03:50] | Weird. The race just started. | 怪了 路跑才刚开始 |
[03:53] | L.A. County PD. | 洛杉机郡警 |
[03:55] | Special enforcement squad. | 特殊武装小组 |
[03:57] | Badass. | 狠角色 |
[03:59] | Hardcore badass. | 硬派狠角色 |
[04:01] | Give me some more light here. | 这里帮我照一下 |
[04:04] | It looks like a recent injury. | 看来是最近受的伤 |
[04:06] | There’s no scab. Fight? / Maybe. | – 没有斑点 打斗? – 也许 |
[04:09] | Would you give me your phone? | 借一下电话? |
[04:15] | Uh…uh, this is CSI Willows. | 喂…这里是CSI的威劳斯 |
[04:19] | I’m at highway 160, | 我现在位于高速公路160哩处 |
[04:20] | halfway through leg 16 of the desert relay. | 沙漠接力赛第16段中途 |
[04:24] | We got a 419, officer down. | 情况是419 有警员死亡 |
[04:27] | Notify captain Brass. | 通知布拉斯探长 |
[04:29] | Barehanded, huh? | 不带手套 嗯? |
[04:30] | Well, collect it or lose it. | 不采集就没了 |
[04:34] | Ten years ago, nobody would’ve known the difference. | 十年前 没人知道这有什么差别 |
[04:36] | Ten years ago, we wouldn’t have been able to get DNA off that fiber. | 十年前 我们还无法从纤维上取样DNA |
[04:39] | I’ll find something in the car to bindle it. | 我到车上找个东西包起来 |
[04:41] | Time of discovery, 4:32. | 发现时间 四点三十二分 |
[04:44] | I’ll put it in the report. | 我会写到记录上的 |
[04:49] | So much for the race. | 多灾多难的路跑 |
[04:52] | Well, at least we didn’t come in last. | 至少我们不是最后到的 |
[04:56] | CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 4×20 Dead Ringer | |
[05:25] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/04/29 | |
[05:56] | So much for that shoe print. | 鞋印很乱 |
[05:59] | This could be blood on this rock. | 石头上的也许是血 |
[06:03] | How many cops are in town this weekend? | 这个周末 城里来了多少警察? |
[06:05] | 20,000. | 两万人 |
[06:07] | And the road is closed to civilians. | 道路对一般市民封锁 |
[06:09] | Spring break with a badge. | 春假竞赛 |
[06:13] | Well, this ought to be fun. | 这就有趣了 |
[06:15] | Every suspect’s in law enforcement. | 嫌犯就在执法单位 |
[06:20] | So, how was your run? | 跑的如何? |
[06:22] | I’m still alive. | 我还活力十足 |
[06:25] | That’s everything. | 就这些了 |
[06:31] | ATM receipt. | 自动提款机收据 |
[06:33] | No card, no cash? | 没有信用卡 没有现金? |
[06:35] | Well, he was in a race. | 他参加路跑中 |
[06:36] | Maybe someone took his wallet. | 也许有人拿了他钱包 |
[06:38] | So lieutenant Mendez, tell me about your teammate. | 蒙地斯少尉 谈谈你的队员 |
[06:41] | Tim coleman. Newest boot. | 汀 寇尔曼 新人 |
[06:42] | Two months in. | 两个月前加入的 |
[06:44] | Came right out of patrol. | 从巡逻队来的 |
[06:45] | Best cop at Carson station. | 卡逊城(内华达首都)公安局最好的警察 |
[06:47] | Well, I mean, he’s got to be in shape. | 那么 他健康状况一定不错 |
[06:48] | I heard your training’s as tough as SWAT. | 听说你们的训练和SWAT一样严格 |
[06:50] | SWAT’s LAPD. We’re SES. We’re better. | SWAT 属于洛衫矶公安局 我们是 SES 我们更好 |
[06:54] | Better conditioned, better prepared. | 状况更好 装备更好 |
[06:57] | Those the best you got? | 你最好的人手? |
[06:59] | Yeah. Yeah. You got lucky. | 没错 你算好运了 |
[07:01] | If they’re not, I’ll fly mine in. | 如果他们不行 我可以找我的的人来 |
[07:03] | Let me put it to you this way, | 这样讲吧 |
[07:05] | I’d want them investigating my murder. | 我只要他们负责这谋杀案的调查 |
[07:11] | Other than the fact that he’s deceased, | 除了他已死亡外 |
[07:13] | this guy is in excellent physical condition. | 这个人处于极佳的生理状况 |
[07:16] | Except for that head wound. | 除了头伤 |
[07:18] | Eh, superficial. | 只是表面的擦伤 |
[07:20] | Could be from a fall. | 也许是因为跌倒 |
[07:22] | Your bloody rock may be incidental. | 石头上血迹也是 |
[07:27] | What about the bloody knuckles? | 沾血的关节呢? |
[07:29] | Injury on the back of his hand. | 在他手背上的伤痕? |
[07:30] | Maybe an altercation of some sort. | 也许是某些争执 |
[07:33] | So cause of death? | 所以死因是? |
[07:34] | No cerebral issues. No primary indicators. | 不是大脑的问题 没有一般的特徵 |
[07:39] | We go to the fallback position. | 我们到了尽头 |
[07:41] | Cardiac arrest. | 心脏骤停 |
[07:42] | This guy was 25 years old. | 这人才二十五岁 |
[07:44] | Didn’t say I was finished. | 我还没说完 |
[07:46] | Clouded corneas tipped me off. | 角膜上的浑浊告诉了我 |
[07:48] | Look at the liver. | 看看这肝 |
[07:50] | His serosal surfaces are unusually dry. | 组织表层异常的乾燥 |
[07:53] | His urine was minimal and dark brown. | 尿液量少且呈深褐色 |
[07:56] | Dehydration. | 脱水 |
[07:58] | Well, the race isn’t the only reason these guys come to town. | 路跑不是这些人进城来的唯一原因 |
[08:01] | It’s a good party. | 盛大的派对 |
[08:02] | Too much running, too much partying? | 赛跑过头 派对过头? |
[08:05] | LA SES. They go all out. | 洛杉矶 SES 极端份子 |
[08:08] | Work hard, play hard, die young, | 努力工作 努力玩乐 英年早逝 |
[08:10] | leave a good-looking corpse. | 只剩下一具英挺的尸体 |
[08:15] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[08:16] | Tox came in. | 验毒报告来了 |
[08:18] | Tim coleman had 75 mics per mil | 汀 寇尔曼体内 |
[08:20] | of furosemide in his system. | 有 75 ppm 的速尿灵 |
[08:23] | Blood pressure medication? | 治疗上血压? |
[08:25] | There’s no history of that in his medical records. | 他的病历中没有这样的记录 |
[08:28] | And it’s was a high dose, but not a lethal one. | 剂量虽高 但不足以致命 |
[08:32] | But it is a diuretic. | 不过那是种利尿剂 |
[08:34] | Could explain the dehydration. | 这解释了他的脱水 |
[08:35] | And the drug can also cause muscle cramps, | 这种药物同时会引起肌肉痉挛 |
[08:38] | dizziness, confusion, | 昏眩 意识不清 |
[08:40] | blurred vision, restlessness. | 视觉模糊 心神不宁 |
[08:42] | That could explain how Tim coleman ended up where he did. | 这也解释了汀 寇尔曼为何会死在哪里 |
[08:46] | How’d the furosemide get in his system in the first place? | 速尿灵是如何进入他的体内的? |
[08:51] | Listen up, people. | 大家听着 |
[08:53] | Leaders are one hour away for | 领先者再一个小时 |
[08:54] | last end at the finish line. | 就会出现在终点线了 |
[08:57] | Too bad you guys bet on the wrong horse. | 真不幸你们押错马了 |
[09:02] | Maybe you forgot. | 也许你忘了 |
[09:04] | One of our own died out there in the dirt. | 我们的人死在荒郊野外 |
[09:06] | Yeah, I’ll drink to his memory. | 嗯 我会举杯回忆他的 |
[09:08] | You want to make the toast? | 你想要致词吗? |
[09:11] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打搅到了? |
[09:13] | No. / Later, pogue. | – 不 – 待会见 |
[09:18] | Um, are those bags brought in from the race? | 这些袋子是从路跑带回来的 |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:23] | I’m going to need Tim coleman’s. | 我需要汀 寇尔曼的袋子 |
[09:25] | Sure. | 好 |
[09:30] | On the job, we come across a scene like this, | 工作上 我们遇到了这种状况 |
[09:33] | we call them a bunch of degenerates. | 我们管叫他们堕落份子 |
[09:35] | We’d be rounding half these guys up. | 大半的人都该被逮补 |
[09:37] | I am not going to miss this. | 我不想错过这个 |
[09:38] | You’re not going to miss the competition? | 你不希望错过这个竞赛? |
[09:40] | I just made lieutenant. | 我刚升少尉 |
[09:42] | I got nothing to prove anymore. | 我用不着再证明什么了 |
[09:43] | A man with nothing to prove. | 一个不用再证明什么的男人 |
[09:45] | Now that would be a first. | 你会成为第一个的 |
[09:48] | Got a second? | 有空吗? |
[09:48] | Sure, what’s up? | 有 什么事? |
[09:50] | On a hunch, I ran a bank trace on Tim coleman. | 凭直觉 我查了一下汀 寇尔曼银行帐户 |
[09:52] | We got a hit. | 有了线索 |
[09:53] | $300 withdrawal on his ATM card, | 从提款卡提了三百美金 |
[09:56] | 4:06 A.M. Today. | 清晨四点六分 今天 |
[09:58] | That’s about nine hours after he died. | 那是他死后九小时的事了 |
[10:01] | Good hunch, Grego. / Thanks. | – 好直觉 葛瑞格 – 谢了 |
[10:03] | I also got surveillance video from the bank. | 我也拿了银行的监视录电影录像带 |
[10:07] | This ATM’s on the corner of holyfield and maryland parkway. | 自动提款机在荷利地及玛利莲路口 |
[10:11] | Since that’s definitely not Tim coleman, | 已经不可能是汀 寇尔曼本人 |
[10:13] | maybe it’s our killer. | 也许是凶手 |
[10:15] | Or at least a thief. | 至少也是小偷 |
[10:17] | Well, all we got to do now is match a name with the face. | 现在我们要做的 就是找出这张脸的名字 |
[10:19] | Write up a description, send it off to dispatch for broadcast. | 记下特徵 发送到传播媒体 |
[10:28] | There might be an easier way. | 也许有更简单的方法 |
[10:30] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[10:35] | Fast & Fresh burgers… | 快又鲜汉堡店… |
[10:39] | This is the thread you pulled off the runner’s body. | 这是你从那跑者身上找到的线 |
[10:42] | Natural fiber? | 天然纤维? |
[10:43] | Hmm. Mercerized cotton. Extremely strong. | 丝光棉 非常强韧 |
[10:47] | Fibers are placed in a caustic solution, | 纤维置于硷性溶剂中 |
[10:49] | splitting the fibers apart and providing an increased surface | 撕开纤维以增加 |
[10:52] | area to absorb the dye. | 吸收染料的面积 |
[10:54] | Once it dries, it’s exponentially stronger. | 在染色后 强韧度会递增 |
[10:57] | This kind of thread is used in machine quilting and embroidery. | 这种丝线用于机械缝纫及刺绣 |
[11:01] | Like on a sports uniforms. | 就像运动制服 |
[11:03] | Here they come, folks. It’s still SWAT and SES. | 来了 各位 依然是 SWAT 和 SES |
[11:07] | Fighting for the lead! | 争取第一! |
[11:10] | SWAT and SES… | SWAT 和 SES… |
[11:13] | Tally, SWAT and SES! | 没错 正是 SWAT 和 SES! |
[11:21] | LAPD SWAT wins the first time in eight years. | 洛杉矶公安局的SWAT赢得了八年来首度的冠军 |
[11:26] | Coming in at 13 hours, 24 minutes. | 总记13小时又24分钟 |
[11:46] | For the last six years, I ran the toughest leg of the relay… | 六年以来 我负责接力赛最难的路段 |
[11:49] | against the same guy from SES. | 和 SES 的同一个人竞赛 |
[11:50] | But this year, there was a new guy. | 但是今年 出现个新人 |
[11:52] | Yeah, this cocky kid shows up. | 对 这骄傲的小伙子出现 |
[11:54] | You’re my competition? | 你是我的对手? |
[11:55] | I thought this was supposed to be the hardest leg. | 我以为这是最困难的一段 |
[11:57] | Typical SES, all mouth. | 典型的SES 整个月都这样 |
[11:59] | What’d you do about him? / Ignored him. | – 你怎么对他? – 不理会他 |
[12:00] | – Looks like you got in a fight? – Hey, I was here to race. | – 看来你有打斗过? – 嘿 我来这是为了赛跑 |
[12:03] | He cold-cocked me. I never threw a punch. | 是他惹我的 我可没动手 |
[12:05] | We found red fibers on him that may match your jacket. | 我们在他身上找到的纤维和你的夹克符合 |
[12:08] | I’m SWAT. I subdued him. | 我是SWAT 我制服了他 |
[12:13] | Mind if we take your jacket to confirm? | 介意拿你的夹克做鉴定 |
[12:15] | Knock yourself out. | 拿去吧 |
[12:17] | You can’t find any blood on it. | 你找不到任何血迹的 |
[12:30] | Had a real good talk with your manager, Clyde. | 我和你的经理谈过了 塞德 |
[12:33] | How’s Fast & Fresh treating you? | 快而鲜汉堡店待遇如何? |
[12:36] | I’m up to $8.75 an hour. | 时薪8.75块美金 |
[12:39] | I guess this kind of beats saving up, huh? | 我猜这样省了些支出? |
[12:45] | Look, is my wife here? | 我的妻子在这? |
[12:48] | Is she behind the glass or something? | 她在窗后面还是在哪? |
[12:51] | I’ll be talking to her soon enough. | 等一下我会找她谈谈 |
[12:53] | Oh, come on, now. Is that really necessary? | 噢 拜托 一定要这样? |
[12:55] | I mean, I’m just a regular guy. | 我的意思是 我是个平凡人 |
[12:56] | Hey, regular guys don’t steal $300 | 嘿 平凡人不会用死去警察的提款卡 |
[12:59] | with a dead cop’s ATM card, man! | 偷300美金 |
[13:01] | Dead cop? What are you talking about? | 死去的警察?你们在说什么? |
[13:02] | Those three bills, that’s, that’s my money. | 这三张帐单 这是 这是我的钱 |
[13:05] | All right, technically, it’s my wife’s, but… | 好吧 技术上 这是我妻子的 但是… |
[13:11] | I sell this tight little asian chick a $3 tasty meal. | 我卖给这亚裔小女人一份3美金的餐点 |
[13:15] | She says for $300, I can get a very tasty meal. | 她说如果是300美金 我可以好好的吃上一顿 |
[13:20] | I was about to go on my break anyway. | 我只是打算去吃早餐 |
[13:25] | My wife’s not behind that glass, right? | 我的妻子不在那窗后 对吧? |
[13:29] | Hotel security came up on a noise complaint. | 旅馆保全上来处理噪音的抱怨 |
[13:31] | Found two DBs. | 发现了两具死尸 |
[13:34] | Room’s registered to a uniform officer, Manny senteno. | 房间由一个制服警察登记 – 马尼 山塔诺 |
[13:38] | One of ours? | 我们区内的? |
[13:39] | Laughlin PD, | 蓝陵公安局 |
[13:40] | but he carries tin, so that makes him family. | 不过他带着警徽 都算自己人 |
[13:51] | Female vic’s Patricia fielding. | 女性受害人是帕特丽夏 菲丁 |
[13:53] | Also PD. Bakersfield. | 也是警员 贝克菲区的 |
[14:07] | He check in alone? | 他一个人住房? |
[14:09] | Yeah, day before yesterday. Issued one key, | 是的 前天 只拿了一支钥匙 |
[14:11] | but his itemized bill shows lots of room service for two. | 不过他的帐单明细上有很多双人的房间服务 |
[14:15] | A wife or girlfriend would probably be on the register. | 妻子或女友可能在访客簿上 |
[14:30] | Looks like it’s all his stuff. | 看来他的东西全在这了 |
[14:32] | I don’t see a purse around here. | 没看到他的钱包? |
[14:36] | Guy’s away from home, | 这家伙离开家 |
[14:37] | unwinds with some opportunity sex. | 遇上一夜情 |
[14:41] | Looks like he came before he went. | 看来他死前有去了 |
[14:46] | Glock 19, standard police issue. | 格罗克十九型 标准警方配备 |
[14:51] | There’s something on the slide. | 滑套上有些东西 |
[15:06] | 14 rounds left. 15 round magazine. | 14发子弹 15发的弹仓 |
[15:09] | Any good cop keeps one racked in the chamber. | 每个警察都会留一发在弹膛 |
[15:12] | Two bullets, two bodies. | 两颗子弹 两具尸体 |
[15:14] | Put it down! / You dare me? | – 把枪放下 – 你敢 |
[15:20] | I’m thinking straight-up murder/suicide. | 我想这是单纯的谋杀后自杀 |
[15:28] | Tim coleman’s gear bag. | 汀 寇尔曼的袋子 |
[15:30] | Gym clothes, towel, vitamins, | 运动衣 毛巾 维他命 |
[15:32] | pocket knife. | 摺叠小刀 |
[15:35] | Protein bar wrapper, | 蛋白质棒包装纸 |
[15:37] | empty water bottle, banana peel. | 空的水瓶 香蕉皮 |
[15:40] | Why the trash? | 为什么有垃圾? |
[15:41] | Well, you know, there’s a five-minute penalty if you litter the race course. | 在跑道上乱丢垃圾要加罚五分钟的 |
[15:44] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:46] | What’s the best way to get chemicals into your system? | 使药物进入体内的最好办法? |
[15:48] | Injection. | 注射 |
[15:49] | But there was no evidence of that. | 但是找不出任何证据 |
[15:51] | Second best? / Ingestion. | – 第二个选择? – 口服 |
[17:05] | Trace amounts of furosemide | 在他的饮水瓶中 |
[17:07] | in his water bottle. | 验出速尿灵 |
[17:09] | Someone spiked his drink. | 有人搀到他的饮水中 |
[17:52] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[17:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:55] | Will marshall, This is Catherine willows from the crime lab. | 威尔 马歇尔 这位是鉴识组的凯萨琳 威劳斯 |
[17:58] | There is something very wrong in the world | 这真是个罪过 |
[18:00] | if a woman like you is only handling test tubes. | 像你这样的女人居然只是摇摇试管 |
[18:02] | Well, if you think that’s all I handle, | 如果你认为这就是我的工作 |
[18:04] | you’re not as smart as you think. | 你就没有你自己想像的聪明 |
[18:06] | So you’re the LA County team medic, right? | 你是洛杉矶队的随队医师 对吧? |
[18:10] | That means you’re responsible for making | 意思就是你负责 |
[18:11] | sure that all your teammates are well hydrated. | 全队的饮水正常 |
[18:14] | Yeah. / Including Tim coleman. | – 对 – 包括汀 寇尔曼 |
[18:18] | Yeah. Hell of a thing, that. | 对 居然发生这种事 |
[18:20] | You’re currently #1 on the SES’s transfer list. | 在 SES 参赛名单上你是第一顺位 |
[18:23] | Same spot you were two months ago | 如同你两个月前 |
[18:25] | when they bypassed you to transfer in Tim coleman, right? | 他们跳过你 换成汀 寇尔曼 对吧? |
[18:28] | Six months I’m on the top of the list. | 六个月前我是名单上的第一人选 |
[18:30] | January 31 comes, and | 直到一月三十一日时 |
[18:32] | they reach over me and take Coleman. | 他们找到寇尔曼 取代了我 |
[18:34] | That’s the cutoff date to run in the race. | 那是路跑的报名截止日 |
[18:36] | Coleman was a ringer. / Ding-ding. | – 寇尔曼是冒名顶替 – 答对了 |
[18:38] | SES transferred him in for speed, not skill. | SES 换上他是因为速度 而不是技巧 |
[18:41] | Might not be another opening for years. | 也许好几年都不会再有空缺 |
[18:43] | I’m not getting any younger. | 而我也有点年纪了 |
[18:45] | And after all of that, | 发生了这种事 |
[18:47] | Coleman doesn’t even run. | 寇尔曼甚至没跑 |
[18:49] | He had a good excuse. | 他有好理由 |
[18:51] | Did you give it to him? | 这药你给他的? |
[18:52] | If I’m going to kill a guy, | 如果我要杀人 |
[18:54] | I’m not going to do it with 20,000 cops around. | 我不会选在有两万个警察的地方 |
[18:58] | Well… Sounds like you’ve been giving it some serious thought. | 噢…听起来你慎重考虑过 |
[19:01] | Well, every cop does. | 每个警察都是如此 |
[19:04] | My way? A sniper shot. | 我要下手? 远距离狙击 |
[19:06] | 200 meters out. | 离个两百哩 |
[19:09] | Coleman’d never even hear the “am” in “blam.” | 寇尔曼连枪声都来不及听见 |
[19:37] | Okay? | 可以了? |
[19:48] | Mrs. Senteno, is this your husband? | 山塔诺太太 这是你先生? |
[19:53] | He doesn’t wear his hair like that. | 他的发型不是这样 |
[19:58] | There’s some forms for you to sign, | 这些表格请你签一下 |
[19:59] | then we can talk in the lounge. | 然后我们到会客室谈 |
[20:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[20:03] | Mrs. Senteno, we haven’t finished our investigation yet, | 山塔诺太太 鉴识工作尚未完成 |
[20:05] | but your husband died from a gunshot wound. | 你的先生死于枪击 |
[20:08] | Who shot him? | 谁开的枪? |
[20:10] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[20:12] | Where was he found? | 在哪找到他的? |
[20:14] | In his hotel room. | 他的旅馆房内 |
[20:24] | He wasn’t alone, was he? | 他不是一个人 对吧? |
[20:27] | No. | 对 |
[20:29] | I married a cop. | 我嫁给警察 |
[20:31] | With that comes alcohol and women to take the edge off. | 却伴随了酒精和别的女人 |
[20:36] | First time… | 第一次… |
[20:39] | he said it meant nothing. | 他说那没有任何意义 |
[20:41] | He promised never to do it again. | 他发誓他不会再犯了 |
[20:43] | By the third time… | 到了第三次… |
[20:46] | I told him to stop confessing. | 我告诉他不必再认错了 |
[20:48] | I wasn’t going anywhere. | 我不会离开的 |
[20:52] | Don’t ask, don’t tell. | 不问 不谈 |
[20:55] | I wasn’t willing to trade my family for the flavor of the month. | 我并不愿意因为这些事 牺牲我的家庭 |
[20:59] | That doesn’t make me pathetic. | 那并不让我生厌 |
[21:09] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[21:11] | Break the bad news to the wife? | 告诉那妻子坏消息? |
[21:12] | Oh, I didn’t have to. | 噢 我用不着这么做 |
[21:14] | Women always know, huh? | 女人总会知道? |
[21:16] | Not always. | 不见得 |
[21:17] | I think so. Women always know when the man is straying. | 我是这样认为 女人永远晓得自己丈夫在外偷腥 |
[21:19] | What are you, the voice of experience? | 干嘛?经验者之谈? |
[21:21] | No. I’m a really nice guy. | 不 我是个好男人 |
[21:23] | Oh, I believe you. | 噢 我相信 |
[21:24] | Well, you need to believe this. | 哎 你得相信这个 |
[21:26] | There was one bullet in each of the bodies. | 体内各有一发子弹 |
[21:28] | They both came from the glock. | 两发都来自那手枪 |
[21:30] | And the prints on the glock are from a female, | 枪上的指纹是女性的 |
[21:33] | so it’s still looking like a murder/suicide. | 所以看起还是像谋杀后自杀 |
[21:36] | All right. | 对 |
[21:38] | Hey. You anywhere on my fibers? | 嘿 我的纤维验的如何? |
[21:41] | I’m dealing with a lot of things today. | 今天事情很多 |
[21:44] | My phone has been ringing off the hook. | 我的手机响个不停 |
[21:47] | CSI’s taking a ton of crap because we didn’t finish the race. | 由于我们没完成比赛 CSI 收到一大堆抱怨 |
[21:50] | There was a dead cop in the desert. | 有个警察死在沙漠里 |
[21:51] | That’s what I kept telling them, | 我也这样告诉他们 |
[21:52] | and they tell me, “Good excuse.” | 他们回答我 “好借口” |
[21:57] | The white fibers found on the gun slide is tissue. | 枪管滑套上的白色纤维是卫生纸 |
[22:00] | The common nose-picking variety with gun oil residue. | 一般的清洁用纸 上面沾有枪油渣滓 |
[22:04] | Are you saying that the gun was wiped down | 你是说枪被擦拭过 |
[22:05] | and the prints were planted? | 指纹是布置的? |
[22:10] | No, you’re saying that. I don’t get to say that. | 那是你说的 我可没讲 |
[22:14] | But somebody else could’ve pulled the trigger. | 不过也许扣板机者另有其人 |
[22:21] | Manny sentero’s prints are all over the room, | 马尼 山塔诺的指纹整个房里都是 |
[22:24] | including the champagne bottle and one of the glasses. | 包括香槟酒瓶和玻璃杯 |
[22:26] | What about Patricia fielding’s? | 帕特丽夏 菲丁的指纹呢? |
[22:28] | Hotel room door, inside knob. | 旅馆房间门 内侧门把 |
[22:30] | And the murder weapon. / That’s it? | – 还有凶器 – 就这样? |
[22:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[22:35] | I’m, I’m sorry. It just doesn’t make any sense. | 抱歉 只是这不合理 |
[22:38] | The sex kits came back negative, and now this. | 性爱道具检验出来是阴性的 而这个 |
[22:40] | I mean, that room reeked of musk. | 我的意思是 房里充满了麝香味 |
[22:43] | Well, maybe he swapped fluids with someone else. | 也许他和其他人作爱 |
[22:45] | There was a third set of prints. | 有第三组的指纹 |
[22:46] | I ran it through AFIS. | 我在自动指纹确认系统上查过 |
[22:49] | Got a hit on a cop. Another one. | 和一个警察符合 另一个 |
[22:51] | Lydia lopez, bakersfield PD. | 玲迪亚 罗佩兹 贝克菲公安局 |
[22:53] | That’s the same division as Patricia fielding’S. | 和帕特丽夏 菲丁同一个分局 |
[22:56] | Well, according to histology, | 由组织学看来 |
[22:58] | Tim coleman’s muscle cells were hyper-hydrated, | 汀 寇尔曼的肌肉细胞过度含水 |
[23:01] | yet his body was dehydrated. | 但是身体却脱水 |
[23:04] | Well, that condition’s normally associated with drug abuse. | 这种状况通常和药物滥用有关 |
[23:06] | Right. But apart from the furosemide, | 对 但除了速尿灵 |
[23:09] | his tox was negative. | 他的验毒报告是阴性的 |
[23:10] | So, I took another look at the guy. | 所以 我从另一个角度观察 |
[23:15] | Buff, cut, aggressive. Made me think steroids. | 光滑 割伤 好斗 使我想到类固醇 |
[23:19] | Kind of risky for a cop, | 这对一个警察有风险 |
[23:20] | considering they’re subject to random drug tests. | 他们不定期要接受药物检验 |
[23:23] | Well, steroids are controlled, but creatine isn’t. | 类固醇是有管制 但是肌酸则不 |
[23:26] | It’s a legal way to bulk up. | 合法的肌肉增强剂 |
[23:30] | Tim coleman was using it. | 汀 寇尔曼以前有使用 |
[23:32] | Creatine pulls the potassium from the blood and | 肌酸使血液中的钾 |
[23:35] | moves it into the muscles. | 移到肌肉中 |
[23:40] | Dehydrating the body in the process. | 这造成了身体的脱水 |
[23:42] | Exactly. And you add furosemide to it, | 正确 如果再加上利尿灵 |
[23:45] | and you get a severe electrolyte imbalance. | 就造成了电解质失衡 |
[23:48] | Leading to arrhythmia, and consequently cardiac arrest. | 引起心律不齐 因而心脏骤停 |
[23:57] | So what’s our problem? | 还有什么问题? |
[23:59] | The dose. | 剂量 |
[24:02] | There wasn’t enough furosemide in the water to make that happen. | 水中的利尿灵不足以引发症状 |
[24:13] | Lydia lopez, the girl next door. | 玲迪亚 罗佩兹 隔壁房的女孩 |
[24:17] | CSI. Hello. | CSI 你好 |
[24:20] | Her division captain wants every professional courtesy extended to her. | 她的分局局长有特别关照过 |
[24:37] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[24:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:44] | Her clothes are still here. | 她的衣服还在 |
[24:46] | But I guess if you offed two people, | 我猜如果你宰了两个人 |
[24:49] | you’re not going to stick around to pack. | 你不会还待在这收拾东西 |
[24:55] | Adjoining door’s open. Maybe they wanted it that way. | 毗连门开着 也许这就是他们要的 |
[24:59] | So Manny and Lydia were boning. | 所以马尼和玲迪亚暗通款曲 |
[25:00] | How does Patricia fielding fit in? | 帕特丽夏 菲丁怎么会在这? |
[25:02] | I don’t know. Isn’t the prevailing male fantasy two on one? | 我不知道 这不就是所谓的一对二? |
[25:06] | Yeah… | 噢… |
[25:08] | So let’s say three of them were going at it. | 假设有三个人在场 |
[25:12] | How did two out of three end up dead? | 为何其中两人最后死了? |
[25:14] | Well, if Lydia said no, and Manny went for it anyway… | 如果玲迪亚不愿意 而马尼强行… |
[25:25] | well, someone was pissed. | 有人发火了 |
[25:27] | This is, like, a two, $300 la perla nightie, | 这个看起来像要价三百美金的 La Perla (意大利服装品牌) 女睡衣 |
[25:30] | ripped to shreds. | 被撕成碎片 |
[25:32] | Oh, looks comfortable. | 看起来很舒适 |
[25:33] | It’s not designed to stay on that long. | 这玩意不是设计来穿很久的 |
[25:44] | This is a man’s wedding ring. | 男人的结婚戒指 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:52] | Manny was wearing a ring. | 马尼有戴戒指 |
[25:55] | Was Lydia lopez married? | 玲迪亚 罗佩兹结婚了? |
[25:57] | I’ll ask her. She walked into LVPD ten minutes ago. | 待会问她吧 她十分钟前刚进入拉斯维加斯公安局 |
[26:01] | My CO calls and tells me that Patty fielding’s been murdered, | 公安局里打电话给我 告诉我帕特丽夏 菲丁被谋杀了 |
[26:04] | and you’re about to broadcast a citywide for my 20. | 而你们正要通缉我 |
[26:07] | What the hell’s going on in this town? | 这个地方是怎么了? |
[26:09] | That’s what we’d like to know. | 这是我们想知道的 |
[26:10] | I hope you’ve got your story straight. | 我希望你能坦承的说 |
[26:12] | Didn’t know I needed one. | 我有什么好说的? |
[26:16] | Patricia fielding was killed in the room adjoining yours. | 帕特丽夏 菲丁在你的隔壁房被杀 |
[26:21] | Manny’s room? | 马尼的房间? |
[26:24] | Where’s Manny? | 马尼在那? |
[26:26] | Manny’s on a slab next to Patricia. | 马尼倒在帕特丽夏旁 |
[26:37] | Look, we know that you and Manny were together. | 我们晓得你和马尼以前在一起过 |
[26:41] | Once a year for seven years running. | 每年一次的赛跑 七年了 |
[26:44] | Desert relay is our time together. Then we go back to our lives. | 沙漠接力赛时我们在一起 比赛完各过各的日子 |
[26:48] | That’s sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[26:49] | What was sergeant Fielding doing in your lover’s room? | 菲丁警官为何会在你情人的房里? |
[26:52] | I don’t know. / You don’t know. | – 我不知道 – 你不知道? |
[26:54] | You know, I heard that Manny senteno was a real player. | 知道吗?我听说马尼 山塔诺很花心 |
[26:57] | Maybe he moved on, and you didn’t like that. | 也许他移情别恋了 而你不喜欢这样 |
[26:59] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[27:00] | Manny doesn’t mess around. | 马尼不会到处鬼混 |
[27:02] | Except with you. / Yes. | – 除了你 – 是的 |
[27:04] | How could you know that if the only part you know intimately is his body? | 如果你和他只是肉体上的关系 你又能了解他多少? |
[27:07] | Pedestal’s a little high, don’t you think? | 标准有点高 不是吗? |
[27:09] | Your best friend, your lover are dead. | 你的好友 你的情人死了 |
[27:12] | What do you expect me to think? | 你认为我会怎么想? |
[27:14] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生什么事 |
[27:15] | I do know that Manny loves his wife just like I love my husband. | 我只知马尼深爱的他的妻子 如同我深爱我的丈夫 |
[27:18] | It’s just an itch we scratched every 12 months. | 只不过是十二个月一次的偷情 |
[27:21] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 不代表什么 |
[27:22] | It meant enough to someone to trash your room. | 足够让人捣乱你的房间 |
[27:25] | Archie. / Archie, your husband. | – 阿奇 – 阿奇 你的丈夫? |
[27:27] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:28] | Did he catch the two of you together? | 他逮到你们两个在一起? |
[27:30] | No. He wasn’t even supposed to be in vegas. This is my time. | 不 他不该出现在拉斯维加斯 这是我自己的时间 |
[27:35] | I heard he was looking for me. | 我听说他在找我 |
[27:37] | He must’ve got a key from the front desk. | 大概他从柜台拿了钥匙 |
[27:39] | Probably took one look at the room and went ballistic. | 看到房见那个样子 失去理智了 |
[27:41] | Did you see what he did to my teddy? | 你看到我的睡衣了吗? |
[27:44] | That was Archie’s gift to me. | 那是阿奇送我的礼物 |
[27:46] | Hey, most husbands who buy lingerie | 大部分送睡衣的丈夫 |
[27:50] | expect that they’re the ones who’re going to be enjoying it. | 是希望自己能享受到 |
[27:53] | I look good in it. | 我穿起来好看 |
[27:56] | Archie didn’t do this. | 阿奇不这样做 |
[27:58] | He couldn’t. | 他性无能 (?) |
[28:05] | The manager says Clyde grimes took a break around 3:00. | 经理说塞德 葛利姆三点时休息 |
[28:08] | That’s consistent with bank records. | 和银行记录相符 |
[28:11] | $300 withdraw to Clyde’s account registered at 3:06. | 300美金转帐到赛德的帐户 记录是 3:06 |
[28:18] | But the video shows him using Tim coleman’s card at 4:06. | 但是监视带显示他用汀 寇尔曼的提款卡是 4:06 |
[28:23] | Yeah, one hour later. | 晚了一个小时 |
[28:25] | Well, maybe I’m not the only one | 嘿 也许我不是唯一一个 |
[28:28] | who gets screwed up by daylight savings time. | 被日光节约时间搞混的人 |
[28:30] | What if the ATM and the camera were out of synch? | 如果自动提款机和监视器时间不同步 |
[28:34] | How? The camera’s part of the atm. | 怎么会?监视器是自动提款机的一部份 |
[28:36] | Video is controlled by the branch office. | 监视器由地方支行控制 |
[28:37] | ATM connects to the national network. | 自动提款机连接到全国的网络 |
[28:40] | Separate systems. | 各别独立的系统 |
[28:41] | If the clocks weren’t synchronized… | 如果两个时钟没有同步… |
[28:43] | then the guy who used Tim coleman’s card | 使用汀 寇尔曼提款卡的人 |
[28:45] | should be on video one hour later. | 应该在一小时后出现在监视带上 |
[28:59] | He’s, uh, emptying the ATM. | 噢 他在清空提款机 |
[31:33] | Hey, is everybody all right? | 嘿 大家没事吧 |
[31:36] | I’m with the vegas crime lab. | 我是拉斯维加斯鉴识组的 |
[31:38] | Yo, yo, yo, where’s the fire, my man? | 唷 唷 唷 发生什么事了 兄弟? |
[31:51] | Ha! | 哈! |
[31:54] | No wonder you were in a hurry. | 怪不得你这么匆忙 |
[31:57] | Well, Mr. Drake, I suppose this is one way to make eight years | 德拉克先生 我想这会判上八年的刑 |
[32:01] | in an injection molding factory pay off. | 在被射出成型工厂解雇后 |
[32:03] | You’re certainly good with plastics. | 你对塑料货币很在行 |
[32:13] | It was a good scam. | 这招不错 |
[32:14] | Your reader transmits the card number to you, | 读卡机将卡号传给你 |
[32:17] | and the camera records the sucker’s pin number. | 镜头记录了受害者的密码 |
[32:21] | I should have used better transmitters. | 我该用好一点的传讯器 |
[32:22] | I wouldn’t have had to stick so close. | 我就不用靠的这么近了 |
[32:25] | You raked in over $13,000 off 62 skimmed accounts. | 你从62个帐户中 敛集了超过 13,000 元 |
[32:29] | That was just the first two days. | 这只是前两天 |
[32:30] | And I checked the bank records. | 我查过银行的记录了 |
[32:32] | All of the cards you stole belonged to cops. | 你盗用的提款卡都是警察的 |
[32:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:38] | You know, I’m facing multiple felony counts here. | 我将面对多种重罪 |
[32:40] | Comprehensive theft, card fraud. | 盗窃 信用卡诈骗 |
[32:43] | I’m going away for years. | 我要被关上好几年 |
[32:45] | Everyone here knows that. | 这里的人都晓得 |
[32:47] | But when I got booked, | 但是我被补时 |
[32:49] | they wrote me up for two moving violations. | 他们签了两张交通违规给我 |
[32:54] | I hate cops. | 我讨厌警察 |
[32:57] | I picked up Lydia lopez’s husband at Cheetah’s. | 我在区塔那找到玲迪亚 罗佩兹的丈夫 |
[32:59] | He was groping the strippers. | 对脱衣舞娘上下其手 |
[33:00] | Classic drunk-and-disorderly. | 典型的酒后乱性 |
[33:02] | When I got there, the bouncer was just about to tune him up. | 当我到那时 围事们正打算让他闭嘴 |
[33:04] | For what? / Yakking on his suit. | – 为什么 – 喋喋不休谈他的衣服 |
[33:13] | Archie lopez. | 阿奇 罗佩滋 |
[33:19] | So what? | 怎样? |
[33:20] | Your prints were found in your wife’s hotel room, | 在你妻子的旅馆房中 找到你的指纹 |
[33:22] | including the doorknob to the adjoining room. | 包括毗连室的手把 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:28] | Patricia fielding was killed in that room. | 帕特丽夏 菲丁在那房间被杀 |
[33:29] | So was Manny senteno. | 马尼 山塔诺也是 |
[33:31] | Hmm. My heart bleeds. | 嗯 我的心在淌血 |
[33:32] | Are you still drunk? | 你酒还没醒? |
[33:36] | Yeah, I’m probably still drunk, yeah. | 我大概还在醉吧 |
[33:39] | Must have been the tequila. I don’t drink that much. | 因为是龙舌兰酒吧 我记得没喝多少 |
[33:41] | Well, it takes a lot of drinking to forget a murder. | 要忘记谋杀可要喝不少 |
[33:47] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀任何人 |
[33:49] | I wanted to surprise Lydia. | 我想给玲迪亚一个惊喜 |
[33:51] | Manager gave me a key. | 经理给我一把钥匙 |
[34:03] | And then I left. | 然后我就离开了 |
[34:05] | – Where did you go? – I went to the hotel bar. | – 你去哪? – 旅馆的酒吧 |
[34:12] | That’s where I saw Patty. | 我在那遇见了派蒂 (帕特丽夏) |
[34:16] | That woman’s been to my house. | 那人常来我家 |
[34:17] | She’s eaten my food. She smiled in my face, all the time. | 吃我做的菜 常常对着我笑 |
[34:21] | All the time knowing that Lydia was banging someone else. | 那时我才知道 玲迪亚有外遇 |
[34:27] | So where did you go then? | 之后你去哪? |
[34:31] | I went somewhere else. | 到别的地方 |
[34:32] | I drank some more. I drank, a lot, I guess. | 又喝了些酒 大概不少吧 我猜 |
[34:35] | I don’t, I don’t remember anything. | 不晓得 我什么都不记得了 |
[34:38] | We’re going to need your clothes. | 我们需要你的衣服 |
[34:47] | Tim coleman drank from this bottle. | 汀 寇尔曼从这瓶子喝水 |
[34:50] | What does this look like to you? | 你看这个像什么? |
[35:05] | Backwash. | 回流 |
[36:02] | You know, I don’t appreciate being kept in the dark this long. | 知道吗 被蒙在鼓里这么久 令人不悦 |
[36:05] | We don’t release details of our investigation | 在我们确认出事实前 我们不会透露鉴识的细节 |
[36:07] | until we’re sure of our facts. Now we’re sure. | 现在我们确定了 |
[36:11] | Tim coleman died of a drug-induced cardiac arrest. | 汀 寇尔曼死于由药物引起的心脏骤停 |
[36:15] | If I’d known he was on drugs, he’d never have gotten into SES. | 如果我知道他滥用药物 他进不了 SES 的 |
[36:18] | Actually, he was only on one drug. | 实际上 他只有服用一种药 |
[36:20] | Creatine. | 肌酸 |
[36:22] | You made it plural. | 你让他服下另一种 |
[36:24] | You gave him a protein bar that was laced with furosemide. | 你给他的蛋白质棒搀有速尿灵 |
[36:30] | Hey, you got to keep up your strength. | 嘿 补充一下身力 |
[36:32] | Don’t make us look bad. | 别让我们丢脸 |
[36:37] | The combination of the two drugs is what killed him. | 两种药物的混用害死了他 |
[36:39] | I want my union rep. | 我要找我单位的代表 |
[36:41] | That’s your right. | 这是你的权利 |
[36:43] | We’re going to need to see your pocketknife. | 我们需要看看你的摺叠小刀 |
[36:45] | On the table, please. | 放在桌上 麻烦一下 |
[37:05] | I said I want my union rep. | 我说过了 我要找我单位的代表 |
[37:08] | We’re done here. | 到此为止了 |
[38:02] | Archie lopez’s clothes are negative for GSR and blood. | 阿奇的衣服没验出血液和皮肤电流反应 |
[38:04] | Ditto on his personal effects. | 如同他所说的 |
[38:07] | But I know Archie was in Manny’s room | 不过我知道阿奇在马尼房里 |
[38:08] | because he has Manny’s luggage tag. | 因为他有马尼的行李标签 |
[38:11] | Guy wants to find out who was sticking it to his wife. | 他想找出是谁和他妻子偷情 |
[38:15] | Is there an address and phone number on that? | 上面有地址或电话? |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 有 |
[38:18] | What do guys do when they’re drunk, | 当他喝醉了 |
[38:19] | and they have a number burning a hole in their pocket? | 口袋里又有这支电话号码 他会怎么作? |
[38:31] | He called this number six times. | 他拨了这号码六次 |
[38:37] | The last call was 12 minutes. | 最后一次是12分钟 |
[38:40] | Maybe Archie found someone who can share his pain. | 也许阿奇找到了可以与他分享痛苦的人 |
[38:48] | It must be very hard to hear that your husband’s been cheating on you. | 知道你的丈夫欺骗你 一定令你心痛 |
[38:55] | We’ve been through this. | 我们已经妥协了 |
[38:57] | I didn’t care about Manny’s indiscretions. | 我不在乎马尼的出轨 |
[39:00] | Even when you hear about it from the other woman’s husband? | 就算是从外遇对象的先生那听到的? |
[39:04] | Archie lopez called you. | 阿奇 罗佩兹打过电话给你 |
[39:06] | So I talked to him on the phone. | 我和他在电话里谈过 |
[39:09] | He was drunk. He was raving. | 他醉了 语无伦次 |
[39:11] | I didn’t understand half of what he said. | 我听不懂他讲些什么 |
[39:12] | I think you heard him loud and clear. | 你听的一清二楚 |
[39:14] | You got in your car, and you tore ass to vegas. | 你上了车 直奔拉斯维加斯 |
[39:16] | I was in laughlin with my son. | 我在蓝陵和我孩子一起 |
[39:18] | Highway patrol caught you speeding | 高速公路巡逻队抓到你超速 |
[39:20] | on interstate 15. | 州际公路15号路标处 |
[39:22] | Southbound. | 南下方向 |
[39:25] | Most cops won’t issue tickets to fellow cops | 大部份的警察不会对同行的开单 |
[39:27] | or their families. Professional courtesy. | 或是他们的家属 职业上的礼貌 |
[39:29] | But your tag still gets logged. | 但是你的车牌还是被记下了 |
[39:32] | You were leaving Las vegas before you even | 在知道你的丈夫死前 |
[39:34] | found out that your husband was dead. | 你就已经离开拉斯维加斯 |
[39:39] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你们在说什么 |
[39:43] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你懂 |
[39:48] | Oh, you bastard. | 噢 你这混蛋 |
[39:49] | Wendy, it’s not what you think. | 温迪 事情不是你想的那样 |
[39:52] | Wait, wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[39:56] | You can’t prove that. | 你没办法证明 |
[40:00] | Well, that’s why we got a warrant to search your house. | 这就是为什么我们申请了一张你屋子的搜查证 |
[40:04] | And we found Patricia fielding’s blood in the lining of your purse. | 在你皮包内层发现了帕特丽夏 菲丁的血迹 |
[40:07] | From the tissue that you used to wipe the gun. | 来自你擦拭手枪的卫生纸上 |
[40:22] | She was nothing. | 她微不足道 |
[40:27] | He jeopardized our family for that? | 他为了她放弃这个家庭? |
[40:32] | Not for her. | 不是为了她 |
[40:36] | Patricia wasn’t the one having the affair with your husband. | 你丈夫外遇的对象不是帕特丽夏 菲丁 |
[40:39] | Oh. | 噢 |
[40:40] | I caught her with him. | 我目睹他们两人一起 |
[40:44] | She answered the door like she belonged there. | 她应门 就像那地方属于她的 |
[40:50] | Mrs. Senteno, you killed the wrong woman. | 山塔诺太太 你杀错人了 |
[40:52] | Wendy, it’s not what you think. | 温迪 事情不是你想的那样 |
[41:15] | Where’s your kit? | 你的工具呢? |
[41:16] | Actually, we have all the evidence we need. | 实际上 我们已经有足够的证据 |
[41:22] | Then what the hell are you doing here? | 那你还来这干嘛? |
[41:25] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[41:28] | Off the record. | 不列入记录 |
[41:33] | I wasn’t trying to kill him. | 我并不是要杀了他 |
[41:36] | Then why did you do this? | 那你为什么要这样做? |
[41:41] | Leg 16 was mine. | 第16棒是我的 |
[41:44] | I ran it eight years in a row. | 八年来都是我跑这一棒 |
[41:46] | I won every time. | 我每次都赢 |
[41:49] | Then the bosses transfer in that kid, | 然后上司换上这小子 |
[41:52] | kick me upstairs, and give him my race. | 把我踢走 让他跑我的位置 |
[41:57] | No way I was going to let him do better than me. | 我当然不会让他表现的比我好 |
[42:02] | Sooner or later, | 总有一天 |
[42:04] | everybody gets replaced. | 大家都会被取而代之 |
[42:07] | Talk to me when it happens to you. | 换成是你时再说吧 |