时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You were at the strip club on official business earlier in the day, | 那天早些时候你去 脱衣舞俱乐部执行任务 |
[00:07] | but then you went back on your own time later? | 但下班后你又回到了那里? |
[00:09] | I already told you, yes. | 我已经说过了 是的 |
[00:11] | And that’s when you met the victim? | 你是在那时遇见死者的? |
[00:14] | Are you going to write any of this down? | 你们不做笔录的吗? |
[00:17] | I first met Candy in the parking lot the strip club. | 我第一次遇见 Candy 是在 脱衣舞俱乐部的停车场 |
[00:20] | Later on, I talked to her inside. | 之后 我在俱乐部里和她聊天 |
[00:25] | Approximately how much money did you spend getting to know the victim? | 你花了多少钱认识她? |
[00:29] | 300 bucks, but that was because it was part of an investigation. | 300块 但那是为了调查 |
[00:33] | And that would be the investigation the Under sheriff told you to drop? | 副警长让你不要查? 是的… |
[00:36] | Yes… | 是的… 你还在用莫达非尼和唑吡坦吗? |
[00:36] | You still on the modafinil and thezolpidem? | 是的… 你还在用莫达非尼和唑吡坦吗? |
[00:40] | No, I’m off them. | 不 我已经不用了 |
[00:42] | Did you take them yesterday? | 你昨天用了吗? |
[00:48] | So, today is the first day of the rest of your life, hmm? | 那么 今天才是第一天没用? |
[00:57] | Dispatch said body at a dump. | 调度说尸体在垃圾堆里 |
[00:59] | Yeah, this is definitely not the city dump. | 这可绝对不是市里的垃圾场 |
[01:29] | Nick? Greg? | |
[01:31] | Kids were out here drinking beer, found the dead dogs. | 小孩们在这里喝啤酒 发现了这些狗的尸体 |
[01:33] | Patrol unit came, responded and found the female DB. | 巡逻队过来 发现一具女性尸体 |
[01:37] | Looks like animal bites on her arms and legs. | 手臂和腿像是被动物咬过 |
[01:46] | No purse or ID on her. | 没有包也没有身份证明 |
[01:48] | Okay, Dave, let’s see what we got. | Dave 现在知道多少了 |
[01:56] | Whatever bit her must have been at it for a while. | 不管是什么 都得咬了好一会儿 |
[01:59] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许 |
[02:01] | But I doubt they tied her up and beat her. | 但我怀疑有人绑了她然后打了她 |
[02:04] | Check out the contusions, ligature marks. | 看看这些伤口和绳子的勒痕 |
[02:09] | Disposing of animals like this is illegal. | 像这样丢弃动物是违法的 |
[02:12] | Whoever dumped the vic must have known about the site from dumping dogs. | 抛尸的人一定知道这个抛狗场 |
[02:16] | Yup. | 是的 |
[02:19] | It looks like he’s moving up the food chain. | 看起来他的食物链在升级 |
[02:50] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 10 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[03:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:31] | Hey, could you do me a favor? | 嘿 能帮我个忙吗? |
[03:32] | Um, bring me one of the swabs? | 递给我根棉签 |
[03:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[03:37] | There’s some white trace on the soles of her feet. | 她的脚底板有些白色的痕迹 |
[03:40] | You were at the scene. | 你去过现场 |
[03:41] | Did you happen to notice any white material that might have transferred? | 有没有注意到什么能粘上的白色物质? |
[03:45] | Maybe. I can’t say for sure. | 也许 我不大确定 |
[03:47] | I mean, there were dead dogs and trash all over the place. | 那儿满是死狗和垃圾 |
[03:52] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[03:55] | – Would you help me remove her dress? – Sure. | – 帮我脱她的裙子吧 – 好 |
[03:59] | Let’s just roll her. | 翻过去 |
[04:08] | That look like a needle mark? | 看上去像针眼 |
[04:09] | I’ll send samples to TOX. | 我会把样本送去毒物实验室 |
[04:14] | You like trouble. | 你喜欢麻烦 |
[04:16] | So, in the course of developing this informant, | 为了进一步调查 |
[04:19] | you took her to a motel and had sex with her? | 你和她去旅馆开房上床? |
[04:23] | That part was personal. | 那是私事 |
[04:25] | CSI Brown, in your mind, is there any distinction | 犯罪现场调查员 Brown 在你脑海中 |
[04:28] | between personal and official? | 私事和公务有区别吗? |
[04:32] | Have you guys bothered to call the motel? | 你们打过电话给旅馆吗? |
[04:34] | I checked in with a credit card. | 我用信用卡登记 |
[04:36] | I checked out around 5:00. | 5点左右结帐 |
[04:38] | I called a cab. | 我叫了辆出租车 |
[04:40] | Talk to the cab driver. | 去问问出租车司机 |
[04:42] | When I woke up, Candy was gone. | 我醒来时 Candy 已经走了 |
[04:44] | When I got back to the CB to pick up my car, she was dead. | 我回俱乐部取我的车 发现她死了 |
[04:50] | No! | 不! |
[04:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:54] | I did not kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[04:57] | But I know damn well who did. | 但我绝逼知道是谁干的 |
[05:05] | Lou Gedda to see you, Captain. | 队长 Lou Gedda 来见您 |
[05:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[05:18] | Candy’s mother’s phone number. | Candy 妈妈的电话号码 |
[05:20] | Her parents have already been notified. | 她的父母已经收到通知了 |
[05:21] | Candy wrote it down for me last night just before she died. | 昨晚 Candy 在死前写了这个给我 |
[05:25] | That’s why she came back to the club after her shift. | 她就是为了这个才在下班后又回来 |
[05:29] | Her mother was pressuring her to quit. | 她妈妈一直给她施压 让她辞职 |
[05:31] | Candy wanted me to call her, give her the talk. | Candy 想让我给她打个电话 说服她 |
[05:34] | It’s exotic dancing, not stripping. | 这是异国风情舞蹈 不是脱衣舞 |
[05:37] | Show business. | 商业秀 |
[05:38] | Did you make the call? | 你打电话了吗? |
[05:40] | I don’t get involved in family business, | 我不干涉家事 |
[05:44] | but I thought it might help your investigation. | 但我想这对你的调查会有帮助 |
[05:46] | How’s this going to help me? | 怎么能帮到我? |
[05:47] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[05:50] | I’m just trying to be a good citizen. | 只是尽力做个好市民 |
[05:56] | – Hey, Doc. – Hey. | – 嘿 医生 – 嘿 |
[05:58] | I heard your band killed last night. | 我听说你的乐队昨晚棒极了 |
[06:01] | Really? Who’d you hear that from? | 真的? 你从哪儿听说的? |
[06:02] | My wife’s second cousin. | 我妻子的堂兄弟 |
[06:03] | Works in the mayor’s office for the budget and finance director. | 在市长办公室工作 负责财政预算 |
[06:06] | He was at the country club. | 他那时在乡村俱乐部 |
[06:08] | Grooved to your moldy oldies all night. | 整晚都沉浸在你的老调子里 |
[06:10] | They’re classics. | 那些是经典 |
[06:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:12] | So, uh, people were talking about me? | 人们在谈论我吗? |
[06:20] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[06:21] | I know her. Her name’s Elizabeth Rodriguez. | 我认识她 她叫 Elizabeth Rodriguez |
[06:24] | She and her husband Felix were honored | 她和她的丈夫昨晚 |
[06:26] | last night by the Nevada Enterprise Association. | 被内华达联合企业联合会授予 |
[06:29] | Humanitarians of the Year. | 年度人道主义者奖 |
[06:31] | They opened that outreach center in the Alphabets. | 他们在 Alphabets 开办了那个超棒的中心 |
[06:34] | They were dancing right in front of me. | 他俩就在我面前跳舞 |
[06:41] | She and Felix were very philanthropic. | 她和 Felix 都很博爱 |
[06:42] | I admired both of them. | 我敬佩他们俩 |
[06:45] | Did they leave the party together? | 他们是一起离开聚会的吗? |
[06:47] | No. He left first. | 不 他先离开 |
[06:58] | Do you remember what time that was? | 记得是什么时间吗? |
[07:00] | Sometime between “Louie Louie” and “You Really Got Me. “ | 在” Louie Louie “和 ” You Really Got Me “两首歌之间 |
[07:04] | Could you be more specific, Doc? | 能更具体点吗 医生? |
[07:05] | Well, it was just before the end of our third set. | 正好在我们第三段结束前 |
[07:08] | We broke at 10:00. | 我们10点结束 |
[07:10] | Just before that | 就在那之前 |
[07:11] | And she stayed? | 她留了下来? |
[07:13] | For a little while. | 一小会儿 |
[07:27] | I didn’t see her after that. | 之后就没有看到她了 |
[07:29] | Guess it was around 10:30. | 10点半左右 |
[07:31] | And the kids called in the dead dogs around 2:00. | 孩子们看到死狗报警是在2点左右 |
[07:34] | So, that’s a three-and-a-half-hour window. | 所以之间有三个半小时的空白 |
[07:36] | I’ll talk to the husband. | 我去和丈夫谈谈 |
[07:38] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有发现告诉你 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:41] | Can you tell me anything about these bites? | 这些咬伤 有什么发现吗? |
[07:43] | Definitely perimortem. | 绝对发生在死亡过程中 |
[07:45] | Right around time of death. | 就是在死前 |
[07:47] | So, it’s unlikely it’s coyotes. | 所以不可能是野狼 |
[07:49] | No. | 是的 |
[07:53] | Are you going to be okay with this one? | 给她尸检你没问题吧? |
[07:55] | I’m just not used to seeing them alive. | 我只是不习惯看见活着的死者 |
[08:03] | You went home without your wife. Why? | 你留下妻子一个人回的家 为什么? |
[08:05] | I hate dry chicken and small talk. | 我讨厌烤鸡和窃窃私语 |
[08:08] | And more than anything, I hate dancing. | 最重要的是 我讨厌跳舞 |
[08:11] | So, I went home, and I passed out on the couch. | 所以我回到家 在沙发上睡着了 |
[08:13] | Next thing I know, you guys are banging on my front door. | 然后就听见你们的人猛敲我家门 |
[08:17] | Where’s Liz? | Liz 在哪儿? |
[08:18] | Do you always leave your wife on the dance floor? | 你经常把妻子留在舞池吗? |
[08:21] | Liz is out every night at some charitable function, saving the world. | Liz 每晚都参加一些 拯救世界的慈善活动 |
[08:25] | We have a deal. | 我们有约定 |
[08:26] | If I make an appearance, I get to duck out early. | 如果我出席 就可以早点离开 |
[08:30] | You know what? I’ve done my time. I think I’m going home. | 我的任务完成 我要回家了 |
[08:33] | All right, well, don’t wait up for me. | 好吧 不用等我 |
[08:35] | And I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[08:41] | Look, if you don’t tell me what’s going on, I’ll need to talk to my lawyer. | 你要是不告诉我怎么回事 我叫律师了 |
[08:44] | Your wife was murdered last night. | 你妻子昨晚被杀了 |
[08:56] | Mr. Rodriguez, this is CSI Sanders. | Rodriguez 先生 这位是调查员 Sanders |
[08:59] | He’s here to take your fingerprints and your clothes. | 他来取你的指纹和衣服 |
[09:02] | Please stand up. | 请站起来 |
[09:04] | What? | 什么? |
[09:06] | Mr. Rodriguez, stand up. | Rodriguez 先生 站起来 |
[09:09] | I want to see my wife. | 我要见我的妻子 |
[09:10] | When we’re finished here, we’ll talk about it. | 这边处理完后 我们可以商量 |
[09:12] | Stand up, please. | 请站起来 |
[09:21] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[09:24] | I loved my wife. | 我爱她 |
[10:03] | You should put him in your car and driven him home. | 你应该开车送他回去 |
[10:06] | I have to trust the people I work with, Jim. | 我必须要相信队友 Jim |
[10:08] | Look, Warrick’s a loose cannon. We both know that. | 你我都知道 Warrick 容易激动 |
[10:10] | He was in Gedda’s strip club… | 他在 Gedda 的脱衣舞俱乐部… |
[10:12] | He was off the clock. | 他下班了 |
[10:13] | Conducting his own police investigation. | 私自调查 |
[10:14] | He’s very passionate about this case. | 他十分关注这个案子 |
[10:17] | Yeah, passionate enough to sleep with the vic who ended up dead in his car. | 是啊 关注到和死在 他车里的女人上床 |
[10:21] | Look, I know Warrick didn’t have anything to do with it, | 我知道 Warrick 跟这事儿没有关系 |
[10:23] | but he needs to back off. | 但他需要放手 |
[10:29] | Guys like Lou Gedda… they don’t skip on murder and extortion by being lucky. | Lou Gedda 这样的人 逃脱谋杀 和暴力案件的制裁 绝不是偶然 |
[10:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:38] | You think Gedda’s got “friends”inside the department? | 你认为 Gedda 有”内线”? |
[10:42] | Well, unlike Warrick, I don’t make accusations until I have proof. | 跟 Warrick 不同 没证据前我不会妄下结论 |
[10:59] | Hey, Grissom. | 嘿 Grissom |
[11:02] | Did you talk to IA yet? | 你和内部事物调查员谈了吗? |
[11:04] | Yeah. They cleared me. | 嗯 我清白了 |
[11:06] | They didn’t seem to have much interest in Gedda. | 他们对 Gedda 并不怎么感兴趣 |
[11:08] | That’s because it wasn’t about Gedda. | 那是因为不关 Gedda 的事 |
[11:09] | It was about you. | 是你的事 |
[11:10] | It’s everything to do with Gedda. | 一切都与 Gedda 有关 |
[11:12] | Sending me a message. | 他这么做是想警告我 |
[11:13] | Murders an innocent young girl because I got too close to them. | 因为我查的太紧 所以才杀一个无辜的年轻女孩 |
[11:17] | I want this case, Gris. | 我想查这个案子 Gris |
[11:19] | I hope you know that’s not gonna happen. | 你知道这不可能 |
[11:22] | You’re in the rotation as of tomorrow, so go home. | 你倒明天的班 现在回家吧 |
[11:33] | The white flaky trace on your victim’s feet was permethrin, | 死者脚上薄薄的白色痕迹 是苄氯菊脂 |
[11:36] | an insect repellent, also used in flea dips. | 一种驱虫剂 也用来驱跳蚤 |
[11:40] | She was found with a bunch of dead dogs. | 她的尸体在一堆死狗里 |
[11:42] | What about the husband’s tux? | 丈夫的礼服呢? |
[11:44] | No flea dip, no dog hairs, no blood. | 没有跳蚤 没有狗毛 也没有血迹 |
[11:47] | Just a little bit of champagne and some underarm deodorant. | 只有一些香槟和腋下除味剂 |
[11:50] | You just exonerated our only suspect. | 你刚刚排除了我们唯一的嫌犯 |
[11:59] | So how crazy was last night? | 昨晚多疯狂呀 |
[12:01] | You. Me. Dinner? | 你 我 晚餐 |
[12:04] | I thought the Syrah was quite nice. | 我觉得 Syrah 挺不错 |
[12:06] | Yes, and thank you for offering to split the check. | 是呀 还要谢谢你平分帐单呢 |
[12:09] | My date really appreciated it. | 我的约会对象十分感谢 |
[12:12] | Oh, no problem. | 哦 没啥 |
[12:13] | Let it be known, that I am nothing if not a gentleman. | 告诉他 绅士风度是我的基本品德 |
[12:19] | Why were you at a restaurant like Nob Hillby yourself anyway? | 你为啥自己一个人去 Nob Hillby 那样的餐厅? |
[12:23] | The Golden Rule. | 黄金法则 |
[12:24] | Always treat yourself the way you would like others to treat you. | 想被怎么对待 就要怎么待自己 |
[12:27] | That’s not exactly the rule. | 法则可不是这么写的 |
[12:30] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么? |
[12:31] | The Elizabeth Rodriguez homicide. | Elizabeth Rodriguez 谋杀案 |
[12:33] | She had bite marks on her with saliva in them, | 她身上的咬痕中含有唾液 |
[12:35] | and the saliva turned out to be canine, | 经化验属犬类 |
[12:37] | and anytime a dog is impounded in a criminal case, | 曾经涉嫌犯罪被扣押过的狗 |
[12:40] | its DNA is collected and profiled. | 都被采集过 DNA 并存档 |
[12:43] | It’s just like CODIS. | 就像 DNA 辨识系统 |
[12:46] | DODIS. | 狗 NA 辨识系统 |
[12:48] | Anyway most of the cases in the database are gang-related. | 大部分的案子都和黑帮有关 |
[12:50] | But I figured, well, it’s worth a shot. | 可我认为值得一试 |
[12:52] | Well, that’ll look good on the old Grissom point meter. | Grissom 喜欢这样 |
[12:58] | It’s protocol. | 这是工作方法 |
[13:01] | I’m just saying, be careful: no one likes a kiss-ass. | 我不过是让你当心 没人喜欢马屁精 |
[13:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:43] | Hey, Nick, have you seen Catherine? | Nick 你见 过Catherine 吗? |
[13:45] | Yeah, she got another call-out. | 嗯 她又出外勤了 |
[13:47] | We’re a little bit shorthanded right now. What’s up? | 现在缺人手 怎么了? |
[13:49] | The canine DNA database got a hit on the saliva. | DNA 犬库发现跟唾液 DNA 吻合的狗 |
[13:52] | It’s a pit bull named Hannibal. | 一只叫 Hannibal 的比特犬 |
[13:55] | Confiscated during a drug raid at a gang house three months ago. | 三个月前警方突袭一间 毒品团伙的屋子时充公的 |
[13:58] | And then held at Del Santos Kennel until he was released to his owner, Gino Aquino. | 一直被关在 Del Santos 狗场 直到被主人 Gino Aquino 领回 |
[14:03] | A member of the D Street Killers. | 他是D街杀手的一员 |
[14:06] | Rodriguez Outreach Center is on D Street. | Rodriguez Outreach 中心就在 D 街 |
[14:09] | Well, you do good work in that neighborhood, | 你在那一带干得出色 |
[14:10] | and you’re bound to piss off the DSKs. | 一定会惹毛这些D街杀手 |
[14:13] | Maybe enough to want her dead. | 说不定连杀身之祸也惹来了 |
[14:25] | Go see everyone’s ID. | 去查所有人的身份证明 |
[14:28] | Fine, do your cop thing and don’t tell me nuthin’. | 尽管查 可别查不出来 |
[14:30] | Go ahead, look around all you want. | 看啊 随便看 |
[14:32] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯着他 |
[14:34] | My dog ain’t here. | 我的狗不在 |
[14:35] | You arrested him with me a couple months ago. | 几个月前我和他一起被捕 |
[14:36] | I never got him back. | 我从没领回来过 |
[14:38] | Well, Mr. Aquino if you don’t mind, we have to look around | Aquinobuz 先生 你不介意的话 我们想四下看看 |
[14:40] | Quese los zapatos! | 脱鞋! |
[14:42] | Lo siento pero est? prohibido. | 抱歉 不能脱 |
[14:45] | Look, you or any of your homies hang out at the Rodriguez Outreach Center? | 你和你的人有去 Rodriguez Outreach 中心晃悠吗? |
[14:48] | Yeah, right. A bunch of rich people trying to feel good about themselves. | 是的 没错 很多有钱人爱显摆 |
[14:50] | They should just give us the money. | 他们该把钱给我们 |
[15:53] | I thought you said your dog’s been gone for a couple months now. | 你说狗失踪几个月了 |
[15:56] | Yeah, check the police report. | 是的 看警察报告去 |
[15:58] | Then why do you have a bowl of fresh water for him out in the shed? | 那你为什么在狗屋外为他放一碗水? |
[16:01] | In case he comes back. | 万一他回来呢 |
[16:03] | And the leashes? | 那栓狗带呢? |
[16:04] | I’m still in mourning. | 我还在哀悼中 |
[16:08] | What about the treadmill? | 跑步机呢? |
[16:09] | You crazy? I bought that for her. | 你疯了吗? 我买给她的 |
[16:11] | Eh, no me metas en esto. | 这事儿可跟我无关 |
[16:13] | Calate, ya! | 闭嘴! |
[16:14] | Do I need to tap my defender? | 我需要找律师吗? |
[16:16] | Tell him to meet you downtown. | 让他去市中心见你 |
[16:19] | Voy a la cacelporque estas muy ocupado comiendo y no limpias. | 我都被拷起来了你还吃! |
[16:22] | Mm-mm, como porque tuno llenas mis necesidades emocionales, okay? | 食物能满足我的情感需要! |
[16:26] | Ah, pegame. Vas a ver. | 你看着吧 |
[16:28] | Vete de aqu? | 从这儿走 |
[16:29] | So I’m offering a $100, 000 reward for any information | 我悬赏10万美金 只要有人能提供信息 |
[16:32] | leading to the arrest and conviction of my wife’s killer. | 将杀害我妻子的凶手逮捕定罪 |
[16:35] | I will not rest until the murderer is caught and brought to justice. | 凶手被绳之以法前 我不会阖眼 |
[16:39] | I know government employees aren’t eligible for reward money, | 我知道政府职工不能接受奖励 |
[16:42] | but I think we should at least get a small percentage. | 但我觉得我们 至少可以拿一小部分 |
[16:44] | It’s called your salary. | 那叫工资 |
[16:46] | What have you got? | 你查出了什么? |
[16:47] | Possible COD on Elizabeth Rodriguez. | Elizabeth Rodriguez 的可能死因 |
[16:50] | Overdose. | 药物过量 |
[16:53] | Phenytoin and pentobarbital. | 苯妥英和戊巴比妥 |
[16:56] | An | anti-epilepticand a sedative hypnotic? 抗癫痫药和镇静催眠药? |
[16:59] | In combination, they’re used to euthanize animals. | 混合起来被用作动物安乐死 |
[17:03] | Dog bites, mass dog grave, euthanizing solution. | 狗的咬痕 群狗墓旁 被安乐死 |
[17:08] | Well, those drugs are controlled substances, | 这些药是受到监控的 |
[17:10] | so their sales should be registered. | 因此售出时需要登记 |
[17:12] | Already put together a list of the buyers in the Las Vegas area. | 已将拉斯维加斯的 买方名单集中了 |
[17:20] | Del Santos Kennel. | Del Santos 狗场 |
[17:27] | Yeah, Nicky, where are you? | Nicky 你在哪里? |
[17:33] | Elizabeth Rodriguez. | |
[17:36] | She was friends with the owner. | 她是业主的朋友 |
[17:37] | She bankrolled the place. | 为这个地方提供资金 |
[17:38] | Her old man’s rich. | 她老爸很有钱 |
[17:41] | We need to see your controlled substances; | 我们得看看你们的管制药物 |
[17:44] | any records you have on a confiscated dog named Hannibal; | 和充公狗 Nannibal 的记录 |
[17:49] | and I’ll have to print everyone who works here. | 还有取这里所有工作人员的指纹 |
[17:51] | All right, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[17:52] | The owner’s got the key to the cabinet. | 业主有药柜钥匙 |
[17:54] | His name’s Steve Card. He’s just down the hall. | 他名叫 Steve Card 刚进走廊 |
[17:56] | Anybody else have access? | 还有别人能开门吗? |
[17:57] | Uh, no, I have the only key. | 没有 就我有钥匙 |
[18:00] | Are you a licensed veteririan? | 你是有执照的兽医吗? |
[18:02] | Vet tech. | 兽医技师 |
[18:04] | Oh, I didn’t realize that techs were allowed to perform surgeries. | 我不知道技师可以动手术 |
[18:07] | Not on live animals, but once the dog dies I can harvest the organs. | 不能给活体做 但狗死后 我可以取走器官 |
[18:10] | I sell the hearts to research labs doing heart worm studies. | 将心脏卖给研究实验室 进行犬恶丝虫的研究 |
[18:14] | It’s a rescue kennel. | 这是个救助狗场 |
[18:15] | Most the dogs who come in are problematic, aggressive. | 多数来这里的狗都很好斗 |
[18:18] | Most don’t make it out. | 大多挺不过去 |
[18:21] | Mr. Card, I’m going to have to ask you to step outside | Card 先生 我得请你出去 |
[18:24] | so I can take your statement. | 我给你做笔录 |
[19:14] | What do you think that is? | 你觉得这是什么? |
[19:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:18] | But the pattern on these restraints is consistent to ligature marks on the victim. | 但这些绑带 和死者身上的勒痕一致 |
[19:23] | i found a hidden camera pointing right at it. | 我发现一个隐藏摄像头正对它 |
[19:27] | It’s an awful lot of blood. | 血很多 |
[19:34] | Long red hairs. | 长长的红发 |
[19:39] | I don’t think these came from a dog. | 我可不觉得这是狗毛 |
[19:51] | Wait, what is he being arrested for? | 为什么逮捕他? |
[19:53] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[19:54] | Who got murdered? | 谁被杀了? |
[19:56] | Mrs. Rodriguez. | Rodriguez 夫人 |
[19:58] | Do you have any idea what that contraption’s used for in the back storage room there? | 知道后面储藏室的装置 是用来做什么的吗? |
[20:02] | Um, I’m not allowed back there. | 我去不了后面 |
[20:03] | I just pick up the poop and walk the dogs. | 我只干清理狗便和遛狗的活 |
[20:07] | It says here you released the dog back to its owner, | 这里记录说 是你将狗还给了它的主人 |
[20:09] | but Mr. Aquino claims he never got Hannibal back. | 但 Aquino 先生说 他从没领回过 Hannibal |
[20:12] | That’s not true. | 他撒谎 |
[20:14] | I was here when he picked Hannibal up. | 我看着他领走 Hannibal 的 |
[20:16] | How many dogs you got here? | 这里有多少狗? |
[20:18] | Like 47 right now. | 现在有47只吧 |
[20:20] | I’m gonna need to collect saliva samples from all of them. | 我要收集所有狗的唾液样本 |
[20:23] | Most of these guys are pretty jacked up. | 这些家伙大多都很烦躁 |
[20:31] | Ooh, yeah, looks like he’s been in a few fights. | 看上去他厮斗多回了 |
[20:33] | Yeah, most of them have. | 是的 大多数狗都这样 |
[20:38] | You can go ahead. He’s not gonna bother you. | 你取吧 他不会捣乱的 |
[20:43] | Must get pretty tough working here, huh? | 在这里工作一定很艰难吧? |
[20:45] | Yeah, you try to make a difference. | 是的 你想做出改变 |
[20:48] | I spent some time in a cage, so I know what it’s like. | 我蹲过牢房 知道那是什么感觉 |
[20:53] | Yeah, you’re a good boy. | 你是好小伙 |
[20:54] | You’re a good boy. | 你是好小伙 |
[20:57] | It’s okay, boy. It’s okay. | 没事的 孩子 没事的 |
[21:16] | You got any print results from off my car? | 我车上的指纹查出什么结果了吗? |
[21:18] | Should I be talking to you? | 我该跟你说话吗? |
[21:19] | Yeah, I’ve been cleared. | 可以的 我已经清白了 |
[21:21] | Well, no, actually all I got so far are your prints. | 没有 所有指纹都是你的 |
[21:28] | Wait, I got something. | 等等 有发现 |
[21:37] | I know that guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[21:40] | Hey I just want to talk to you | 嗨 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[21:42] | I am not going to hurt you | 不会伤害你的 |
[21:51] | His name is Richard Dorsey. | 他叫 Richard Dorsey |
[21:54] | You know, you keep pursuing this, you’re going to end up suspended. | 你一直追究这事 会被停职的 |
[21:57] | Dorsey’s prints were found inside my car under the broken window. | 在我车内的碎窗 下面发现 Dorsey 的指纹 |
[22:01] | Well, that’s consistent with him putting the body in your car. | 只能证明他把尸体放进你车里 |
[22:03] | Grissom, he’s a homeless guy. | Grisson 他是流浪汉 |
[22:05] | He lives in the alley behind the strip club. | 住在脱衣舞俱乐部 后面的小巷子里 |
[22:07] | Don’t you get it? He’s Gedda’s fall guy. | 你不明白吗? 他是 Gedda 的替罪羊 |
[22:09] | This is a frame job. | 这是栽赃嫁祸 |
[22:12] | Okay, I’ll have Brass check it out. | 好吧 我会让 Brass 去查个究竟 |
[22:16] | You stay out of it, though. | 你别插手 |
[22:22] | We’ve got the victim’s blood and hair at your kennel. | 我们在你的狗场 发现死者的血和头发 |
[22:24] | She died of an overdose of the same drugs that were found in a medicine cabinet | 杀死她的药物也在你的药柜里 |
[22:28] | that only you had access to. | 并且只有你能打开它 |
[22:30] | If I were you, I’d save my money and start talking. | 我要是你 就省下律师费开始招供 |
[22:33] | Are you acting as his lawyer now? | 你当起他的律师来了? |
[22:37] | Mr. Card, I found this hidden came rain the exam room. | Card 先生 我发现隔壁检查室 藏着这个摄像头 |
[22:41] | Where’s the receiver? | 接收器在哪里? |
[22:43] | I don’t know anything about this. | 我对此一无所知 |
[22:45] | Did you forget about the camera when you killed Elizabeth Rodriguez? | 你杀 Elizabeth Rodriguez 时 忘了有摄像头吗? |
[22:47] | I didn’t kill Lizzie. She was my business partner. | 我没杀 Lizzie 她是我的合作伙伴 |
[22:49] | I’m advising you to stop talking. | 我建议你别说话 |
[22:51] | It’s not your ass. | 这不是你的命 |
[22:53] | I’m a victim here. | 我也是受害者 |
[22:55] | How do you figure? | 怎么说? |
[22:57] | It was on the morning news that Lizzie was dead. | 早间新闻报了 Lizzie 的死讯 |
[23:01] | And when I came into work… | 我去上班… |
[23:13] | So instead of calling the police, | 你没报警 |
[23:17] | you cleaned up the crime scene. | 而是清理了现场 |
[23:19] | That makes you an accessory. | 这样你就成了帮凶 |
[23:20] | He was afraid for his life. | 他只是害怕 |
[23:22] | Nobody cheats the D Street Killers out of 50 Gs and lives. | 没人能活着骗走D街杀手5万块 |
[23:26] | You cheated them out of $50, 000? | 你骗了他们5万块? |
[23:29] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[23:30] | Lizzie. | 是 Lizzie |
[23:32] | We banked 50 Gs. | 赢了5万块 |
[23:34] | I bet Gino’s getting sick of losing. | Gino 一定恨死输钱了 |
[23:36] | It never fails. | 屡试不爽 |
[23:39] | When I fight a dog, I fight to win. | 我要斗狗就一定要斗赢 |
[23:43] | Lizzie was the #1 dog fighter in all of Vegas. | Lizzie 是维加斯最有名的斗狗者 |
[23:48] | That drove Gino nuts cause he was like this close to knocking her off the top spot. | 这让 Gino 发疯 他就差一点就能赢她 |
[23:52] | You seriously want us to believe that Mrs. Rodriguez, humanitarian of the year, | 你想让我们相信 Rodriguez 女士 年度人道主义者 |
[23:56] | was into dog fighting? | 会去斗狗? |
[23:57] | Oh, she was no Mother Theresa. | 她可不是什么特雷莎修女 |
[24:00] | But, see, she’d still be alive if she wasn’t a dirty dog fighter. | 如果她没用阴招 她还能活着 |
[24:04] | That rub, it made the other dog sick. | 那种油 会让对手难受 |
[24:08] | Gee, I hate to see the sport tainted like that. | 天 真受不了运动被污染成这样 |
[24:10] | Why do you think she gave money to my rescue kennel? | 你认为她为什么要赞助我的狗场? |
[24:13] | She didn’t even like dogs, but fighting them, that was in her blood. | 她都不喜欢狗 可斗狗是她的本性 |
[24:18] | Passed down from her daddy who taught her the whole family business. | 从她父亲那里继承的 也是她父亲教会她的这一切 |
[24:22] | Okay… what is this? | 这是什么? |
[24:29] | It’s a… it’s a breeding stand. | 这是生产器 |
[24:33] | The sport has a high mortality rate, | 这个比赛的死亡率很高 |
[24:36] | and, uh, combative bitches won’t breed without a fight. | 好斗的母狗只会在打斗中生产 |
[24:40] | So we have to tie them down to consummate the act. | 所以把它们绑在上面 好让过程完美 |
[24:45] | The victim was tied to that stand. | 受害者被绑在上面了 |
[24:49] | That’s sick. | 真变态 |
[24:54] | My client’s willing to give you everything. | 我的委托人愿意告诉你们一切 |
[24:57] | What’s “everything”? | 什么是”一切”? |
[24:58] | My client cleaned up the scene, but he didn’t dispose of the evidence. | 他清理了犯罪现场 但没扔掉证据 |
[25:06] | We can also give you Gino Aquino. | 我们也会供出 Gino Aquino |
[26:32] | LVPD! Police! Freeze! | 拉斯维加斯警局!警察!不许动! |
[26:34] | Nadie se mueve! | 所有人不许动! |
[26:35] | Manos arriba! | 把手举起来! |
[26:36] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来! |
[26:54] | I give up! I give up! | 我投降! 我投降! |
[26:55] | on ground, now! | 趴下 快! |
[26:57] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[26:58] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[27:02] | Let me guess. You find your dog? | 我猜猜 你找到狗了? |
[27:11] | Hey, what’s going to happen to all these dogs now? | 这些狗怎么办? |
[27:13] | They’ll have to be put down. | 要处死 |
[27:15] | Law says they’re dangerous. | 法律规定 它们是危险的 |
[27:17] | And the people who turn them into killers, | 但把它们变成凶手的人 |
[27:19] | they just get away with a slap on the wrist, huh? | 受点轻罚就完事了? |
[27:21] | It’s not illegal to train them to fight. | 训练它们打斗并不违法 |
[27:26] | Well, it should be. | 应该规定成违法 |
[27:39] | Get away from my house. | 走开 |
[27:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:45] | Grissom. | |
[27:47] | All these guys know Dorsey. | 他们都认识 Dorsey |
[27:49] | This is where he lives. | 他就住这儿 |
[28:09] | Hey, Mitch. | 嘿 Mitch |
[28:12] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[28:14] | Richard Dorsey, time to wake up. | Richard Dorsey 该起来了 |
[28:17] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[28:27] | Methead. | 笨蛋 |
[28:30] | No weapons. | 没有武器 |
[28:31] | He’s clean. | 没有攻击性 |
[28:33] | all right, **** | 好了 我们走 |
[28:48] | Pulled this bullet out of Mr. Aquino’s shoulder. | 从 Aquino 肩膀取出的子弹 |
[28:51] | It looks like a like. 25 caliber. | 像点25口径左轮气枪 |
[28:53] | That’s friendly fire. | 同伴干的 |
[28:56] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[29:00] | My arm ain’t never gonna work right again. | 我的胳膊再好不起来了 |
[29:02] | I’m gonna sull your asses. | 我要告你们 |
[29:03] | No, no, no, it was a. 25 caliber slug they pulled out of you. | 打你的是点25口径左轮气枪 |
[29:06] | It means it was one of your boys. | 是你手下人干的 |
[29:08] | It was probably some cop’s backup. | 说不定是某个警察的备用枪 |
[29:10] | Yeah, that’s probably it. | 是啊 很有可能 |
[29:11] | Ya Basta, Gino. | 别撑了 Gino |
[29:13] | We have witness who says you killed | 有证人说 |
[29:14] | Elizabeth Rodriguez because she cheated you out of 50 Gs. | 你杀了 Elizabeth Rodriguez 因为他骗了你5万块 |
[29:18] | Let me guess: you been talking to Steve Card. | 我猜猜 Steve Card 吧 |
[29:20] | Little screamer. | 那个告密的人 |
[29:22] | That finger’s pointing the other way. | 他骗你们呢 |
[29:25] | Lizzie had cojones. | Lizzie 有本事 |
[29:27] | I loved that woman. | 我喜欢那个女人 |
[29:28] | I respected her. | 我尊敬她 |
[29:30] | You never cross Lizzie, she’ll cut ’em off. | 谁要是越界了 她决不手软 |
[29:33] | But Card, he thought he had that immunity idol cause he worked for her. | 但 Card 以为为她工作就有特权 |
[29:36] | Tonto. | 傻子 |
[29:43] | You cheating little bitch. You been doing this all night? | 作弊的死人 你一晚上都在干这个? |
[29:47] | If I ever catch you cheating again, I will feed your heart to that dog. | 我要是再看到你这么做 就把你的心挖出来喂狗 |
[29:53] | That last fight wasn’t on the up. | 上一场比赛结果不咋地 |
[29:54] | Next dog’s not right either. You forfeit. | 要是下一场还不行 唯你是问 |
[29:58] | Without her, he was nobody. | 没有她 他什么都不是 |
[30:01] | She was a bad bitch. | 她可不是什么好人 |
[30:03] | That’s your motive. | 这才就是你们要的杀人动机 |
[30:06] | Anything else you need help with? | 还有什么要我帮忙吗? |
[30:10] | Tell me about all the dead dogs I found down the Silverado Wash. | 讲讲我在 Silverado Wash 发现的那些死狗吧 |
[30:15] | Were you the one that tortured them? | 是你虐待它们的吗? |
[30:16] | Made them fight? | 让它们打斗? |
[30:18] | When they died, were you the one that threw them out with the trash? | 它们死了 就把它们和垃圾一起扔出去? |
[30:23] | Was that you? | 是不是你? |
[30:25] | I thought this was about Lizzi | 我以为你们是来问 Lizzi 的事 |
[30:27] | One way or another, Gi, you’re not going to see the streets for quite a while. | 不管怎样 Gino 你都逃不掉 |
[30:35] | You know, there are two things a jury can’t do: | 陪审团不能容忍两件事 |
[30:38] | people who abuse kids and people who abuse animals. | 虐待儿童和虐待动物 |
[30:40] | So buena suerte. | 祝你好运 |
[30:45] | Classic he said/he said. | 典型狗咬狗 |
[30:47] | Steve card was the only one with access to the drugs | 只有 Steve card 能拿到那些药 |
[30:50] | and he admitted to cleaning up the crime scene. | 他也承认了清理现场 |
[30:52] | There’s no forced entry at the kennel. | 狗场没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[30:53] | He has no alibi. | 他没有不在场证明 |
[30:55] | And why would he give us all of Elizabeth’s personal effects? | 他干吗把 Elizabeth 挣的那些黑钱 都告诉我们? |
[30:58] | You know, I’m starting to get the feeling guy’s not really all that smart. | 我觉得这家伙没那么聪明 |
[31:01] | He has a good lawyer. | 他有个好律师 |
[31:03] | Realized that we were onto his client and wanted to throw us off the scent. | 知道我们盯上了他的委托人 就想办法让我们转移视线 |
[31:06] | Well, maybe Gino’s telling the truth. | 也许 Gino 说的是实话 |
[31:09] | Problem is, we don’t have enough evidence to convict either one of them. | 问题是 没有证据给任何一个定罪 |
[31:14] | One pair of woman’s shoes, size 7, silver. | 一双女鞋 7码 银色 |
[31:19] | Swabbed a blood sample from the instep of the right shoe, sent it to DNA. | 从右脚内侧取得血样 送去化验 |
[31:24] | One woman’s handbag, also silver. | 一个女包 也是银色 |
[31:27] | Contents include one tube of Superla Red lipstick #36… | 里面有一支 Superla 36号唇膏 |
[31:35] | one mirrored compact… | 一个带镜小粉盒 |
[31:39] | one set of keys holdings. | 一串钥匙 上面有… |
[31:42] | four… no, five keys… one Mercedes key, one Schlage brass key. | 4…不, 5把钥匙 一辆奔驰车钥匙 一把公寓钥匙 |
[32:19] | Steve Card was lying when he said he was the only one with the key to the drug cabinet. | Steve Card 说了谎 他不是唯一一个有药柜钥匙的人 |
[32:23] | Elizabeth had one, too. | Elizabeth 也有 |
[32:24] | Means the killer could have used her key. | 凶手有可能用了她的钥匙 |
[32:26] | Got a print. | 发现指纹 |
[32:33] | Nick. | |
[32:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:35] | We, uh, we can’t really talk to him yet. | 我们还不能审讯他 |
[32:36] | He’s still waiting for his lawyer. | 他在等律师 |
[32:37] | – He’s waiting for me. – Hmm? | – 他在等我 – 嗯? |
[32:40] | He’s confidential informant. | 他是卧底 |
[32:42] | The DA’s investigating Steve Card, Gino Aquino, Elizabeth Rodriguez, | 地检在调查 Steve Card Gino Aquino 和 Elizabeth Rodriguez |
[32:46] | everybody associated with the dogfighting ring. | 任何与斗狗有关联的人 |
[32:48] | So you knew about this? | 这些你早就知道? |
[32:51] | Knowing about it and proving it are two different things. | 知道和证明是两码事 |
[32:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:56] | Okay, so what’s this guy’s story? | 他是怎么回事? |
[32:58] | Same old… he… | 老故事了 他… |
[33:00] | used to ride with the D-Streeters, shot his old man when he was 15, | 以前和D街杀手们一起混 15岁枪击了他爸爸 |
[33:03] | did four years in Juvie, got out, tried to turn his life around. | 在少管所呆了4年 出来后想重新开始 |
[33:06] | We busted him 18 months ago for possession and assault. | 18个月前因为强占和殴打被逮捕 |
[33:09] | He cut a deal. | 我们做了个交易 |
[33:10] | So he’s got a history of violence. | 他有犯罪历史 |
[33:13] | You think he killed Mrs. Rodriguez? | 你认为是他杀了 Rodriguez 夫人吗? |
[33:16] | It took me over a year to get him inside that dogfighting ring. | 我用了一年才把他安进斗狗圈 |
[33:20] | I’m reserving judgment. | 我不予置评 |
[33:26] | I did the best that I could. | 我尽力了 |
[33:28] | I’m sure you did, Tommy. | 我知道 Tommy |
[33:29] | And I told you what they were doing to those dogs and I gave you all the tapes. | 他们怎么对狗的我都告诉你了 带子也给你了 |
[33:32] | It wasn’t enough. | 还不够 |
[33:34] | We needed to see the dogs fighting; that’s the felony. | 我们要亲眼看到斗狗 那才是重罪 |
[33:37] | But they had the fights in different places. | 但地点经常变 |
[33:39] | I mean, she never told me where they were, s-so… | 她从没告诉过我 所以… |
[33:42] | Tommy, did you kill Elizabeth Rodriguez? | Tommy 是你杀了 Elizabeth Rodriguez 吗? |
[33:46] | I, I could understand if you did. | 如果是你做的 我能理解 |
[33:50] | A whole lot of people that would say she had it coming. | 很多人都认为她罪有应得 |
[34:00] | You know, I’ve been on the streets… in Juvie. | 我以前在街上混过 少管所呆过 |
[34:04] | I’ve seen people do some bad things to each other, but those dogs, like… | 见过人们恶行相向 但那些狗… |
[34:10] | you can beat their brains in and, | 打破它们的脑袋 |
[34:12] | like, a minute later they come up to you just wagging their tails. | 它们还是会马上对你摇尾巴 |
[34:15] | I know, man. That’s how they are. | 我知道 它们就是这样 |
[34:18] | I always had dogs growing up. | 我养狗的 |
[34:21] | Did you? | 你养过吗? |
[34:23] | No, I never had a pet. My mom was allergic. | 我从没养过宠物 妈妈过敏 |
[34:26] | No, but you really cared about those dogs at the kennel. | 但你是真的关心狗场中的狗 |
[34:29] | Now, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:31] | I saw the way you treated them. | 我见过你是怎么对待它们的 |
[34:34] | Do you know how they train them? | 你知道他们是怎么训狗的吗? |
[34:38] | They’d run them till they dropped. | 让它们跑到筋疲力尽 |
[34:41] | They’d strengthen their jaws. | 强化下颚 |
[34:43] | Then, they would feed them little dogs, sometimes cats… | 然后用小狗喂食 有时则是猫 |
[34:49] | just to give them the taste of blood. | 让它们熟悉血的滋味 |
[34:52] | And I showed you what she did and you did nothing to stop her. | 我把证据都给了你 你却什么也没做 |
[34:57] | No. No, but you did. | 是 但你动手了 |
[35:02] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[35:08] | She was fighting dogs. All right, she was… | 她斗狗… |
[35:11] | she was killing dogs in the ring for money week after week. | 周复一周 为了挣钱 让狗死在斗狗场上 |
[35:17] | And the city decides to give her an award? | 市政府却决定给她颁奖? |
[35:23] | I gave her what she really deserved. | 我做的 是她应得的 |
[36:06] | At least I had the decency to euthanize her before I threw her to the dogs. | 至少我知道先安乐死她 再丢去喂狗 |
[36:20] | Well, you don’t look like a guy who just got a confession. | 凶手认罪了 你可不怎么高兴 |
[36:22] | Oh… somethings still bugging me. | 嗯…还有些事困扰我 |
[36:25] | If Mr. Rodriguez hadn’t left the party, Elizabeth might still be alive. | 如果 Rodriguez 先生没有离开聚会 Elizabeth 可能还活着 |
[36:29] | You think he would have gone to the kennel with her? | 你觉得他会和她一起去狗场? |
[36:32] | I don’t know, but he received a phone call from somebody that night that made him leave his wife. | 不知道 但他接了一个电话 所以才离开了老婆 |
[36:36] | Check the phone records. | 查下电话记录 |
[36:43] | Mr. Rodriguez. | Rodriguez 先生 |
[36:45] | Tienes Tiempo? | 有空吗? |
[36:46] | Detective Vega, Mr. Stokes. | Vegas 探员 Stokes 先生 |
[36:48] | Did you catch the man who killed my wife? | 你们抓到杀害我太太的凶手了吗? |
[36:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[36:51] | Tommy Halpert. | |
[36:53] | We have him in custody now. | 我们已经拘禁了他 |
[36:54] | Hey, witnesses at the party said that you received a phone call the night of the murder | 有目击者称 你妻子遇害的那晚 你接了个电话 |
[36:58] | and then you just left. | 于是离开了聚会 |
[37:00] | We know that phone call was from Tommy Halpert. | 电话是 Tommy Halpert 打的 |
[37:09] | What’d you two talk about? | 你们说了些什么? |
[37:13] | Tommy said if I didn’t speak to my wife that night, he would. | Tommy 说如果我不和我太太谈 就由他去 |
[37:16] | Speak to your wife about what? | 谈什么? |
[37:19] | The dogfighting. | 斗狗 |
[37:21] | He showed me the tapes. | 他给我看了那些带子 |
[37:29] | What did Elizabeth say when you confronted her? | 你质问 Elizabeth 时 她怎么说? |
[37:32] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[37:33] | So you just left her there, | 你明知道 Tommy 要找她 |
[37:35] | knowing that Tommy was going to come after her? | 却丢下她一个人? |
[37:38] | Violence begets violence. | 以暴易暴 |
[37:42] | Is that all? | 完了吗? |
[37:45] | You let this happen. | 你任由它发生 |
[37:49] | You did. | 你干的 |
[37:56] | Hey, you still with me, Richard? | 你还在听吗? Richard |
[37:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[37:59] | Remember her? | 记得她吗? |
[38:01] | She worked at Pigalle. | 她在皮嘉尔脱衣舞夜总会工作 |
[38:03] | They all look the same to me. | 对我来说她们都长一个样 |
[38:04] | No, they don’t. There’s blondes, brunettes, B-cups, D-cups. | 才不是 有金发的 褐发的 B 罩杯的 D 罩杯的 |
[38:07] | How about a cup of coffee, huh? | 可以来杯咖啡吗? |
[38:10] | Hey, you got a cigarette I could bum off you? | 能给根烟抽吗? |
[38:12] | It’s bad for your health. How about a diet soda? | 那对身体不好 无咖汽水怎么样? |
[38:13] | Diet? No. No diet. | 无咔? 不要 |
[38:15] | I need the ups. | 我要提神的东西 |
[38:18] | Where did you get this? | 这是哪来的? |
[38:22] | Where’s the soda? | 汽水呢? |
[38:24] | Hey, it’s a two-way street, Richard. | 一物换一物 Richard |
[38:25] | You answer the questions, we’ll get you a soda. | 回答问题 就给你汽水 |
[38:28] | Yeah. Uh… I found it. | 我捡到的 |
[38:32] | That’s it. I found it. | 就是这样 我捡到的 |
[38:33] | No, you didn’t. | 不 不是 |
[38:35] | I didn’t? | 不是? |
[38:37] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[38:39] | Okay. Uh, yeah, I stole it. | 好吧 我偷的 |
[38:42] | That’s right. I stole it. | 没错 我偷来的 |
[38:47] | Give me my purse! Give me my purse! | 把包还给我! 把包还给我! |
[38:55] | Help! | 来人啊! |
[38:56] | Somebody! | 来人啊! |
[38:58] | I needed money. | 我缺钱 |
[38:59] | Then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[39:01] | I got high. | 我嗑的很高 |
[39:02] | – Then what? – I got high again. | – 再然后呢? – 又嗑高了一次 |
[39:04] | Then what? Did you kill her? | 然后呢? 你杀了她? |
[39:08] | We found her purse and the bloody murder weapon in the place where you were sleeping. | 在你睡觉的地方找到了她的包 和带血的凶器 |
[39:13] | We found her dead body inside this car. | 尸体在这辆车里被发现 |
[39:20] | Why’d you pick that car, Richard? | 为什么选这辆车 Richard? |
[39:22] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[39:24] | We found your fingerprint inside the car. | 车里有你的指纹 |
[39:26] | No, that wasn’t me. | 不 不是我… |
[39:28] | Tha-tha-that w… that was them. | 是他们 |
[39:31] | Who’s them? | 他们是谁? |
[39:33] | I c… I can’t talk no more. | 我不能再说下去了 |
[39:39] | – Come on. Tell the truth. – Get him out of here. | – 拜托 说实话 – 把他带出去 |
[39:40] | – Not you. – Tell the truth. | – 不要你 – 说实话 |
[39:42] | This is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[39:43] | We’ll take care of you. We’ll get you into rehab. Come on. | 我们会保护你的 安排你去戒毒 |
[39:45] | – There is no truth! – Tell the truth! | – 没有什么真相 – 说实话 |
[39:47] | – There is no truth! – Take the chair and sit down | – 没有什么真相! – 把椅子扶起来 然后坐下 |
[39:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:51] | As of right now, you’re suspended for two weeks. | 从现在开始 你停职2周 |
[39:53] | Grissom, you and I both know that Gedda killed that girl and pinned it on that bum. | Grissom 你我都知道 是 Gedda 杀人栽赃 |
[39:57] | They gave him drugs, got him high, and planted the evidence. | 给他毒品 让他嗑高 再留下证据 |
[39:59] | You just got to give me a chance to prove it. | 只要你给我个机会证明 |
[40:01] | You’ve had all your chances. | 你有过机会 |
[40:02] | You take the suspension or you’re fired. | 你要么停职 要么别干了 |
[40:18] | Hey. I got an update for you. | 嘿 我有个新消息 |
[40:22] | He got suspended. | 他被停职了 |
[40:24] | Good work. | 干的好 |