时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Neuro-intergalactic vibrations, the invasion’s coming. | 天际颤动 入侵即将开始 |
[00:06] | You know they’re watching us right now. | 他们正监视着我们 |
[00:10] | These other dimensions… they’re everywhere. | 来自其他维度的人 他们无处不在 |
[00:14] | And string… it’s obvious… string is the thing that connects everything, | 弦 显然 是弦联系着一切 |
[00:20] | and I’m not talking about the stuff you can see: | 我说的不是肉眼看到的 |
[00:23] | Protons, photons, fig newtons, electrons, neutrons | 质子 光子 力 电子 中子 |
[00:28] | and time… and space… | 时间…空间… |
[00:32] | time and space? | 时间和空间? |
[00:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:35] | I see you, turning your back on me, shaking your head. | 你摇头 无视我 |
[00:39] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[00:42] | Ignore the truth at your own peril, sir. | 忽视真理是你自取灭亡 先生 |
[00:44] | At your own peril. | 自取灭亡 |
[00:46] | Hi, see, we can’t see the strings ’cause they’re invisible, | 我们看不见弦 因为他们是隐形的 |
[00:49] | but they can ’cause they’re the 11th dimension. | 但他们确实存在 他们在第十一维空间 |
[00:52] | Hey, you’re ready for them tonight, Evelyn. | 今晚你准备好了 Evelyn |
[00:53] | The invasion’s tonight. | 入侵就在今晚 |
[00:56] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 可别怪我没警告你 |
[00:59] | What’s the matter? Can’t look? | 怎么了 不敢看我? |
[01:01] | You know what that tells me? | 你知道这说明了什么吗? |
[01:03] | That you did it. | 说明就是你干的 |
[01:04] | You shot her, you put a dress on her. | 你杀了她 给她穿上裙子 |
[01:07] | I mean, the trooper saw you put the body in the back of your pickup truck. | 巡警看到你把尸体放进后车厢 |
[01:10] | Anything else you did, we’re going to find out. | 你的其他罪行我们也会查出来 |
[01:13] | That’s what he’s doing. | 他就是来查的 |
[01:16] | And the body is in autopsy right now. | 此时尸检正在进行 |
[01:22] | Oh, this must be our Jane doe. | 这就是我们的无名死者 |
[01:25] | Doe, a deer. | 无名鹿 一只鹿 |
[01:28] | A female deer. | 一只雌鹿 |
[01:29] | – It’s not funny. – It’s a little funny. | – 这不好笑 – 有点好笑 |
[01:31] | Doc, I already took photos. | 医生 我已经照了相 |
[01:33] | Not for my scrapbook, you didn’t. | 还没给我的剪贴簿照 |
[01:36] | This is animal abuse. | 这是虐待动物 |
[01:38] | The killing, sure. The dress? | 她确实被杀了 不过这裙子 |
[01:40] | Pet owners put sweaters on Chihuahuas. | 养狗的也会给吉娃娃穿衣服 |
[01:43] | Just give me a hand with the arrow. | 帮我把箭拔出来 |
[01:55] | Hmm, it’s not an arrow; it’s a bolt shot from a crossbow. | 这不是箭 是十字弩射出的弩 |
[02:01] | alcohol. | 酒味 |
[02:03] | You think he had to get her liquored up? | 你猜是不是他灌的? |
[02:05] | Okay, so you got a DUI, resisting arrest, | 你身负酒后驾驶 拘捕 |
[02:08] | several new and unique wildlife violations. | 还有好几起新奇的虐待动物行为 |
[02:13] | You’re in a truckload of trouble, Kyle. | 你的麻烦可大了 Kyle |
[02:15] | I… I… I found her like that. | 我看到她时 就已经是那样了 |
[02:19] | In a cocktail dress? | 穿着短裙? |
[02:24] | I didn’t put no dress on her. | 不是我给她穿的 |
[02:26] | Oh, no, no, no… see, I was… I was taking her to the vet. | 不…听着 我正要带她去看兽医 |
[02:31] | You sure it wasn’t a nightclub? | 你确定不是去夜总会? |
[02:33] | Then how do you explain the crossbow I found in your truck there, boss? | 那你怎么解释车里的十字弩? |
[02:37] | Easy. Somebody put it there. | 简单 有人放进去的 |
[02:40] | Okay, take a deep breath for me now. | 好吧 现在深吸气 |
[02:43] | Blow into this. | 呼到这里面 |
[02:47] | Come on, guys. I mean, can’t… can’t you give me a break here? | 别这样 放过我一会儿吧 |
[02:50] | I mean, look, no, here… I… I… I just got A… | 听着 我…我刚… |
[02:54] | I got a divorce, right, and my ex just cleaned me out. | 我刚离婚 对 前妻把我扫地出门 |
[02:59] | Let me guess: Her name is Bambi. | 我来猜猜 她是小鹿斑比 |
[03:02] | Blow! | 呼气 |
[03:16] | stop him! | 拦住他! |
[03:18] | You, stop | 你 站住! |
[03:33] | – move, move, move! – Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | – 让开 让开! – 别挡道! 别挡道! |
[03:47] | citizens arrest! | 逮捕良民! |
[03:52] | Light him up. | 点燃他 |
[04:03] | now do you believe me? | 现在你信我了吧? |
[04:37] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 15 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:47] | Stun guns aren’t necessarily nonlethal, just less lethal. | 电击枪偶而也会致命 但不像这样 |
[04:55] | AFID tags confirm it was officer Choi’s weapon. | 检验标签确认这是 Choi 警官的枪 |
[05:00] | You know, I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[05:02] | Suspect makes a break for it, clocks a couple of unis, | 嫌犯试图逃跑 撞倒了几个警察 |
[05:06] | gets pepper-sprayed, and keeps going. | 还被喷了胡椒水 但还是一直跑 |
[05:09] | Pepper spray doesn’t always stop them when they’re really drunk. | 人真醉了 胡椒喷雾就不太奏效了 |
[05:11] | Suspect blew a. 28 | 呼气测试的结果是.28 |
[05:14] | Oh, well, maybe he was a sloppy drunk. | 可能他喝酒喝得浑身都是 |
[05:16] | Any alcohol on his clothes? | 衣服上有酒精吗 |
[05:17] | He’d been in PD for hours. | 他在局子里好几个小时 |
[05:19] | Alcohol would have evaporated. | 有也早挥发了 |
[05:20] | Stokes: I’m gonna need your stun gun. | 把你的电击枪给我 |
[05:22] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了? |
[05:24] | When was the last time you had this thing serviced? | 你最后一次用它是什么时候? |
[05:26] | Not since I’ve been on the force. | 入伍后从没用过 |
[05:27] | That’s only six months now. | 到现在才六个月 |
[05:28] | We’ll have it analyzed, see if it was malfunctioning. | 我们会检查看是否有故障 |
[05:31] | That’s the first time I had to shoot it. | 这是我第一次被迫开电击枪 |
[05:34] | Relax, man. | 放松 伙计 |
[05:35] | You were following captain’s orders. | 你只是奉命行事 |
[05:37] | When you talk to la, just be honest… and don’t expect a hug. | 调查部门问话就照实说… 不过别奢望有好招待 |
[05:40] | That’s when you said to your officer, I quote, “light him up. “ | 你这么跟你的警官说的”点燃他” |
[05:43] | Poor choice of words. | 措辞不慎 |
[05:45] | We followed the proper procedure for escalation of force. | 我们是按照适当程序逐步升级武力 |
[05:47] | I mean, at least we didn’t shoot him. | 至少我们没有朝他开枪 |
[05:49] | Of course, that would have killed him. | 当然 那样他就死了 |
[05:50] | As far as my office is concerned, we got an in-custody death on your orders. | 就我办公室所关心的 是你的命令导致了拘留嫌犯的死亡 |
[05:54] | Doesn’t get much worse. | 已经够糟了 |
[05:55] | Look, we use stun guns all the time around here; | 听着 我们常用电击枪 |
[05:57] | this is the first one that caught on fire. | 他是第一个着火的 |
[06:00] | What do you think? Maybe this guy had so much booze it made him a roman candle? | 你觉得他是不是喝多了 变成了火炬? |
[06:03] | Well, unfortunelaty, human blood is 83% water. | 不幸的是 人的血里83%是水 |
[06:06] | It’s just not flammable, no matter how drunk you are. | 不管喝多少 都不会烧起来 |
[06:09] | That’s too bad. Might have let you off the hook. | 那真糟 本来可以让你脱身 |
[06:17] | Together in death, as they were in life. | 生而相伴 死亦同穴 |
[06:20] | Guy abuses wildlife and then bursts into flames. | 这家伙虐待动物 然后被烧死 |
[06:23] | I call it karma. | 这就是报应 |
[06:26] | There are no physical signs their relationship | 他们没有身体上的接触 |
[06:28] | was anything other than platonic. | 只是柏拉图式的关系 |
[06:30] | I mean, we’re the ones encroaching on their habitat… you don’t see them shooting us. | 我们占领了野生动物的居住地 但动物从不会射我们 |
[06:37] | Consider this justice for Bambi’s mother. | 就当这是斑比母亲应得的正义吧 |
[06:53] | 1 Charge:49.6KV System Operation: Normal | 电量:49.6千伏 系统运转:正常 |
[06:57] | Light him up. | 点燃他 |
[07:06] | This is the rest of the stuff that we got from the dead guy’s truck. | 这些是死者车上的东西 |
[07:12] | One crossbow. | 一把十字努 |
[07:16] | Same bolts we recovered from the dead deer. | 几支努 和鹿身上的一样 |
[07:20] | Couple of mason jars. | 几个玻璃瓶 |
[07:25] | Moonshine. Home brew. Firewater. | 威士忌 自酿的 烈酒 |
[07:29] | Grain alcohol’s 190 proof, you know? | 酒精强度为190 |
[07:32] | That’s 95% alcohol. | 那是95%的纯度 |
[07:33] | Who was he trying to forget? | 他想借酒忘掉谁? |
[07:35] | Well, Brass said that he’d just gotten divorced. | Brass 说他刚离婚 |
[07:38] | Welcome to the club. | 同病相怜 |
[07:39] | You see any night-vision goggles or, uh, spotlights in that box? | 盒子里有没有夜视镜或应急灯? |
[07:44] | No, why? | 没 怎么了? |
[07:45] | Well… I think he must have shot the deer during the day | 那他一定在白天杀了鹿 |
[07:49] | and then waited until dark to put her in his truck. | 等天黑后再放进车子 |
[07:52] | That’s a long time just sitting out in the woods drinking. | 一定坐在树林里边喝边等了很久 |
[07:55] | Stun gun checks out. | 电击枪没问题 |
[07:57] | Operates as designed. | 运行正常 |
[07:58] | Puts out the standard 50, 000 volts. | 放出标准的五万伏特 |
[08:01] | Well, that eliminates one variable. | 消除了一个变量 |
[08:03] | Leaves us with the shirt, the grain alcohol, and the pepper spray. | 还有T恤 酒精 胡椒喷雾 |
[08:09] | Time to find out if one of those made him catch on fire. | 来查是哪一个让他着火 |
[08:14] | Don’t tease me, bro. | 别对我开枪 老兄 |
[08:17] | Don’t tempt me. | 别引诱我开 |
[08:58] | What are we missing? | 漏了什么? |
[09:03] | Johnson: Either she’s a 421-Adam, | 她要么是橄榄球员 |
[09:05] | or somewhere a scarecrow and a lion are looking for their friend. | 要么就是从绿野仙踪里跑出来了 |
[09:08] | Stokes: That’s Evelyn. She’s wearing her deflector suit. | 她叫 Evelyn 穿着偏转衣 |
[09:11] | Every night, she comes down to PD at some point, | 每晚她都有事到警局里 |
[09:13] | and she files a complaint against them. | 报案投诉”他们” |
[09:16] | What did them do to her? | “他们”对她干了什么? |
[09:18] | Everything, from stealing her thoughts to raping her, | 什么事都做 从剽窃她的思想到强奸 |
[09:22] | but even if she is crazy, she’s a variable in all this. | 但就算她疯了 她也是变数之一 |
[09:25] | See, there may have been some sort of transfer between her and burning man. | 看 她和着火的人之间可能传递了东西 |
[09:31] | She didn’t stick around for the debrief. | 她没有留下来打听消息 |
[09:32] | Well, can you blame her? | 这也合理 |
[09:34] | She just witnessed spontaneous alien combustion. | 她刚亲眼看到人体自燃 |
[09:37] | – And you didn’t hold her. – No. | – 你没留下她 – 没 |
[09:39] | Did you get a statement? | 你录了口供吗? |
[09:43] | – Where is she now? – We don’t know. | – 她现在在哪? – 不知道 |
[09:47] | There’s a lot you don’t know. | 你不知道的真多 |
[09:48] | You can count on three things happening every day around here. | 在这里 每天必然会发生三件事 |
[09:51] | The coffee machine’s going to break down; | 咖啡机会坏 |
[09:54] | some tourist is going to swear the hooker was over 18; | 会有游客发誓他上的妓女已经成年 |
[09:58] | and Evelyn’s going to show up. | Evelyn 也每天都会出现 |
[10:00] | We got a broadcast out. We’ll find her. | 我们已经发出公告 会找到她的 |
[10:03] | She’s very shiny. | 她很耀眼 |
[10:17] | It’s gotta be getting hot under all that foil. | 穿着这身锡箔衣服肯定很热 |
[10:19] | She’s going to cook out here fast. | 这样下去她马上就熟了 |
[10:24] | Evelyn. | |
[10:30] | What happened? | 怎么回事儿? |
[10:32] | The driver… said his shift was over. | 那个司机说他刚轮完班 |
[10:34] | He was just taking the truck back to the yard. | 正准备把车开回去 |
[10:37] | Said a flash of light came out of nowhere. | 不知从何处闪过一道光 |
[10:45] | the sun was just coming up. | 那时太阳刚升起 |
[10:47] | Reflection off of her suit must have blinded him. | 她身上的反光晃了司机的眼 |
[10:51] | Okay, well, this tin foil’s evidence in two cases now, | 现在这身锡箔是两起案子的证物 |
[10:54] | so we’ve got to be careful with it. | 处理的时候得小心点儿 |
[11:00] | Butane lighter. | 丁烷打火机 |
[11:02] | It’s cracked. Looks empty. | 裂了 是空的 |
[11:05] | That could be what lit the flame in your deer hunter. | 有可能就是这玩意 引燃了猎鹿的家伙 |
[11:08] | I’ll check the foil for butane. | 我会检查锡箔上是否有丁烷残留 |
[11:09] | Trouble is, it’s probably evaporated by now. | 问题是现在可能已经蒸发掉了 |
[11:13] | 200 bucks. | 她身上有200块 |
[11:14] | – Okay, turn her over, Dave. – Sure. | – 好了 把她翻过来 Dave – 行 |
[11:22] | Guys. We got some green fluid here. | 她的脸上有绿色的液体 |
[11:25] | – It’s coming from the wound. – Damn! | – 从伤口处流出来的 – 真恶心! |
[11:28] | I think that’s blood. | 我看是血 |
[11:54] | Take a look. You’re not going to believe it. | 看看这个 你肯定不会相信 |
[11:59] | Another 419 with green blood. | 又一具流着绿血的尸体 |
[12:01] | What are the odds? | 这种几率会有多少? |
[12:05] | That he’s not connected to our first victim? Astronomical. | 他和第一个死者无关的几率? 极其之大 |
[12:09] | Looks like blunt-force trauma to me. | 看来似乎是钝器击打致死 |
[12:13] | Grissom: You know, tin foil lady was run over just a few blocks from here. | 锡箔夫人就在几个街区外 的地方被车撞了 |
[12:16] | I bet this area was home to both of them. | 我猜他们都住在这儿 |
[12:36] | three pairs of sunglasses? | 他竟然戴了三副太阳镜? |
[12:48] | Earplugs. | 还戴着耳塞 |
[12:50] | That, David, is how you make it dark and quiet when you sleep on the street. | 这样才能在街边睡个清静安稳觉 |
[13:05] | I think I found the weapon! | 我找到了凶器! |
[13:09] | We should be able to get some good prints off it. | 应该能取到清晰的指纹 |
[13:28] | I’ve seen green blood before, but only from bodies in advanced stages of decomp. | 我只在高度腐烂的尸体身上 见过绿色的血 |
[13:34] | What do you think turned it green? | 你觉得是什么让血变绿? |
[13:36] | I suspect it might be sulfur. | 我怀疑是硫 |
[13:39] | Hmm, sulfur’s a naturally occurring component of blood. | 血液中本来就含有硫化物 |
[13:41] | Yes, but in massive doses it tends to turn the blood a blackish avocado green. | 是的 不过当血液中含有大量硫时 会变成泛黑的鳄梨绿 |
[13:47] | When the sulfur atom joins the hemoglobin molecules, red blood turns green. | 硫原子与血色素结合 红色的血液就会变绿 |
[13:53] | Which is why first officer Spock’s blood is green in star trek. | 《星际旅行》里 Spock 大副有绿色血 也是这个原理 |
[13:57] | No, it’s not. | 不对 |
[13:58] | Uh, yes, it is. Trust me. I’m an expert. | 相信我 是真的 我是《星际旅行》专家 |
[14:01] | Well, apparently not, because otherwise you would surely know | 你要真是专家 就应该知道 |
[14:04] | that the oxidizing agent in vulcan blood is copper. | 瓦肯星人血液中的氧化剂是铜 |
[14:06] | And that is why his blood is green. | 所以他的血液才是绿色的 |
[14:10] | Well, it was that and the fact that he had a vulcan father, | 因为他的父亲是瓦肯星人 |
[14:11] | since his mother was actually human. | 而他的母亲是地球人 |
[14:15] | And furthermore, he was promoted to captain just prior to star trek ii | 还有 他在《星际旅行 II 》 之前就晋升为上校了 |
[14:20] | and then he retired as civilian ambassador. | 之后他退役当了大使 |
[14:24] | You’re like a geeky, nerdy guy trapped in a woman’s body. | 你就像个披着女人皮的狂热怪人 |
[14:27] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[14:33] | Well, as I was saying, here on earth, | 刚说到 在地球上 |
[14:37] | sulfur-containing compounds could turn otherwise normal blood green. | 硫化物可以让正常的血液变成绿色 |
[14:49] | – As I suspected. – What? | – 如我所料 – 怎么了? |
[14:51] | Share. | 下次我也给你看 |
[14:55] | She wasn’t a vulcan. | 她不是瓦肯星人 |
[14:59] | Thank you. | 谢 |
[15:05] | I don’t want to take all the credit, | 我不想邀功 |
[15:06] | but I do know why both your victims have green blood. | 不过我知道了 为什么两名死者的血都是绿色的 |
[15:09] | High levels of sulfur. | 硫含量过高 |
[15:11] | Yes. | 正是 |
[15:14] | Did you identify the source yet? | 你查出来源了吗? |
[15:16] | Not yet. I’ll get the blood over to Henry | 还没 我会把血液样本交给 Henry |
[15:18] | and have him run a TOX panel for sulfuric compounds. | 让他做硫化物测试 |
[15:21] | Oh, and even if your tin foil lady was gushing blood, | 就算这位锡箔夫人的血都喷出来 |
[15:25] | it would not have contributed to your stun gun guy’s immolation. | 也不会造成电击枪先生起火 |
[15:27] | Did you find anything on the foil? | 你在锡箔上发现了什么? |
[15:29] | Bacon grease and trace amounts of ketchup. | 培根油和少量番茄酱 |
[15:31] | Both things you would find at a barbeque, but not the kind that you’re dealing with. | 这两样东西在烧烤时随处可见 不过和这事儿没关系 |
[15:36] | Brass just called. | Brass 打电话来 |
[15:37] | Our lonely deer hunter’s parents just hired a lawyer. | 孤独猎鹿人的父母 刚刚聘请了一个律师 |
[15:41] | The department’s going to be sued. | 他们准备起诉警局 |
[15:42] | We haven’t even released the case details yet. | 我们还没披露案件的详细情况呢 |
[15:44] | Our investigation’s still ongoing. | 我们的调查仍在进行中 |
[15:46] | Well, they got something we don’t. | 他们知道得更多 |
[15:49] | Move! Move! Move! Get away! Get away! | 让开! 让开! 别挡道! |
[15:54] | over 60, 000 hits since it was posted. | 上传到现在点击数超过六万 |
[15:58] | Stokes: Here, on the pd surveillance, this ambulance chaser on his cell phone… | 警局的监控器拍到这个 到处拉案子的律师正在打电话 |
[16:04] | he’s a regular. | 他也是警局常客 |
[16:05] | Want to bet he’s the one that shot the footage? | 想不想赌这段片子就是他拍的 |
[16:08] | Want to bet he’s the one filing suit? | 想不想赌接案子的人也是他? |
[16:10] | Well, his cell phone has a better angle than the pd surveillance camera. | 手机的拍摄角度比监控摄像头好 |
[16:13] | Archie, run this back to where he gets sprayed. | Archie 倒回到胡椒喷雾的那一段 |
[16:19] | Wait a minute. Tighten up on the can. | 等一下 把罐子放大 |
[16:24] | Nick, when we did the experiment with jell-o man, | Nick 我们在用胶人偶做实验时 |
[16:27] | we used pepper spray from a red can, right? | 用的是红罐胡椒喷雾 对吧? |
[16:31] | Yeah. Yeah, department-issue. Got it through logistics. | 对 警局的统一装备 从后勤拿来的 |
[16:34] | That one’s yellow. | 但这个罐子是黄的 |
[16:40] | I’ve used my pepper spray half a dozen times on the street. | 我在街上执勤时用过好几次了 |
[16:42] | All I had to do was write a use-of-force memo. | 我只要写个使用武力的备忘就行 |
[16:44] | Brass: Speaking of memos, didn’t you get the one we issued about five years ago? | 说道备忘录 难道你没收到 五年前发布的那个? |
[16:49] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[16:50] | Yeah, you know, when the department switched over to water-based pepper spray. | 警局要求把胡椒喷雾改为水溶性的 |
[16:54] | Stokes: This one uses isobutane. | 而这瓶喷雾含有异丁烷 |
[16:56] | Compressed gas, highly flammable stuff. | 压缩气体 高度易燃 |
[16:58] | Where’s yours? | 你的喷罐哪儿去了? |
[17:00] | It’s Murphy’s law, right? | 这就是墨菲定律 |
[17:01] | I always got my gear together, wired tight, | 我一直把喷雾罐带在身上 |
[17:03] | but last night my girl takes my pepper spray. | 但昨晚我女朋友拿去用了 |
[17:05] | And I don’t blame her because she’s got a dangerous job. | 我不怪她 因为她的工作很危险 |
[17:08] | Oh, yeah? What does she do? | 她是干什么的? |
[17:09] | She goes to WLVU during the day. | 她白天在 WLV 大学上学 |
[17:11] | She studies kinesiology, but she dances nights at the acid strip. | 读运动机能学 晚上在夜店跳脱衣舞 |
[17:17] | what does she clip the can to, her g-string? | 她把罐子别在哪儿? 丁字裤上? |
[17:19] | It’d be a deterrent to stuffing a tip in there, wouldn’t it? | 顾客肯定不敢继续塞小费了 |
[17:22] | Come on; she walks to the parking lot alone at 4:00 A.M. | 她要在凌晨四点独自去停车场取车 |
[17:26] | Okay, so she takes your department-issue, so what’d you do? | 所以她拿走了你的警方用具 那你怎么办? |
[17:28] | Pick up an old can lying around? | 随手拿了罐旧的? |
[17:30] | No, bought one at Catalina’s gun world on the way in. | 不是 来警局的路上我在 加泰罗尼亚枪炮世界里买了瓶 |
[17:33] | I didn’t get a chance to change it out. Does it really matter? | 还没来得及换 这很要紧吗? |
[17:37] | It might. | 说不定 |
[18:27] | Hey, Greg. | 嘿 Greg |
[18:28] | I just ran your pipe over to prints after I sampled it for blood. | 我取完血样后检查了 那根水管上的指纹 |
[18:31] | – Yeah, did you find something wrong? – I found something weird. | – 有问题吗? – 有件很奇怪的事 |
[18:34] | One end of the pipe was covered with blood from the victim. | 水管的一头沾满了死者的血 |
[18:36] | Yeah, the administrator at the shelter ID’d him as Wayne Connor, homeless. | 是的 收容所管理员辨认出死者叫 Wayne Connor 是个流浪汉 |
[18:40] | Well, then on the other end of the pipe, | 而在水管的另一头 |
[18:41] | I found several small blood smears from an unknown donor. | 我发现了来自另一个人的少量血迹 |
[18:44] | So the killer was also injured. | 那么说凶手也受了伤 |
[18:46] | His blood’s green, too. | 他的血也是绿的 |
[18:49] | “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. “ | 发生一次是意外 两次是偶然 三次就是有人捣鬼 |
[18:55] | Hodges: Winston Churchill? | 温斯顿·邱吉尔说的? |
[18:56] | Ian Fleming. | 是伊恩·弗莱明 |
[18:58] | I should know that. I’m a huge James bond fan. | 我应该知道的 我是詹姆士·邦德的忠实粉丝 |
[19:01] | What aren’t you a fan of? | 说什么你就是什么 |
[19:02] | I ran the green bloods for sulfur-containing compounds. | 我检测了绿色血液中的硫化物 |
[19:06] | Still working on the third donor, | 第三个样本还在化验 |
[19:07] | but Evelyn Polychronopoulos and Wayne Connor both | 不过 Evelyn Polychronopolous 和 Wayne Connor 血中 |
[19:11] | had high levels of thiocyte in their systems. | 都有高浓度硫氰化物 |
[19:13] | Prescription medication for migraines. | 治疗偏头痛的处方药 |
[19:15] | Andrews: I checked with the downtown pharmacies. They don’t dispense it. | 我已经查了城区的药店 他们都不出售此类药物 |
[19:18] | 154 nanograms per milliliter… that’s overdose levels. | 每毫升154毫微克…过量了 |
[19:23] | Even if they were in a clinical trial, they wouldn’t get that much. | 即使是临床试验也不会用那么高的剂量 |
[19:25] | It’s not a typical drug of abuse. | 这不属于常被滥用的药物 |
[19:27] | Grissom: Yeah, but if you’ve got a migraine, you’ll do anything to stop the pain. | 但如果你得了偏头痛 为了消除疼痛会在所不惜 |
[19:29] | How do you know they had migraines? | 你怎么知道他们得了偏头痛? |
[19:31] | Well, aside from the medication, | 除了服用这些药 |
[19:32] | Connor was wearing three pairs of sunglasses and earplugs. | Connor 还戴了三副太阳镜加耳塞 |
[19:36] | Photo and phono sensitivity are symptoms of migraines. | 畏声和畏光是偏头痛的典型症状 |
[19:39] | Maybe that’s why Evelyn thought “they” were invading her brain. | 或许这就是为什么 Evelyn 认为 “它们”在侵占她的大脑 |
[19:43] | She was killed only a few blocks from | 她死在空地附近 |
[19:45] | the vacant lot with a couple hundred dollars on her. | 口袋里还揣着几百美元 |
[19:47] | She could have been on her way to a drug buy. | 她可能正要去买药 |
[19:49] | So if we can figure out who’s selling the drugs, it may lead us to who killed Connor. | 卖药的人可能就是杀害 Connor 的凶手 |
[20:02] | damn busy day. | 今天真忙 |
[20:04] | – where are they? – Inside, end of the hall. | – 尸体在哪儿? – 屋里 走到底 |
[20:07] | Mailman got worried when they didn’t come to the door. | 他们没有来应门 邮递员担心出事 |
[20:08] | We did a welfare check, found them both in the bed. | 我们来检查 发现他们都死在床上 |
[20:12] | – Doc. – Catherine. | – 医生 |
[20:14] | No forced entry; no sign of trauma; bodies don’t look posed. | 没有强行入室的痕迹 没有外伤 尸体不像是人为摆弄的 |
[20:20] | No gas odor, no patchier. | 没有煤气泄漏 没有瘀青 |
[20:22] | No sign of suffocation. | 也没有窒息的迹象 |
[20:24] | So why’d you call CSI? | 那为什么要找鉴证组? |
[20:25] | Couple in their late 60s. | 一对老年夫妻 |
[20:27] | What are the chances they died of natural causes at the same time? | 同时自然死亡的几率有多少? |
[20:38] | “Digoxin. | 强心剂 |
[20:41] | “Warfarin. Amiodarone. “ | 抗凝血剂 抗心率失常药 |
[20:45] | Those are all heart medications. | 都是心脏病药 |
[20:50] | “Zolpidem. ” That’s for sleep. | 还有安眠药 |
[20:53] | I know. Bottle’s almost full. | 我知道 但药都还在 |
[20:55] | No foaming at the mouth, no note left behind. | 嘴边没有泡沫 也没有留字条 |
[20:57] | I don’t think this is a double suicide. | 不像是自杀 |
[21:02] | Suspicious circs. Good call. | 情况可疑 电话打的对 |
[21:06] | They look like they loved each other. | 看起来他们深爱对方 |
[21:15] | Catherine: Looks like caddy shack back here. Invasion of the ground squirrels. | 这里就像电影《疯狂高尔夫》 黄鼠大举入侵 |
[21:19] | yeah, I got a few casualties out here. | 这里还有阵亡者 |
[21:21] | I see. What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[21:25] | Looks like a close encounter, right? | 看来有过近距离战斗 |
[21:33] | “Atomic Dave’s painless removals. “ | “戴夫无痛驱赶装置” |
[21:38] | Some kind of pest control Gizmo’s. | 驱逐害虫的小把戏 |
[21:40] | Apparently, it works. | 显然很有效 |
[21:42] | I don’t think the squirrels would agree that it’s painless, though. | 但这些黄鼠可是受到了痛苦 |
[21:51] | Shrodinger Martin? | |
[21:55] | he had a cat named Shrodinger. | 他的猫叫薛定谔 |
[21:58] | Must have been into physics. | 肯定热衷物理学 |
[22:00] | Cat grave. | 猫坟 |
[22:02] | dead cat, dead critters, dead couple. | 死猫 死地鼠 死了的人 |
[22:19] | imagine living next door to that racket. | 想象一下住在噪音制造厂旁边 |
[22:33] | Woman: Last night? | 昨晚? |
[22:35] | I was in my studio. I’m an artist. | 我在工作室 我是艺术家 |
[22:40] | Didn’t your neighbors complain about the noise? | 你的邻居抱怨过噪音吗? |
[22:43] | I don’t weld at night. | 我不会在晚上焊接 |
[22:45] | I work on my jewelry. | 那是为弄首饰 |
[22:47] | – High-end stuff. – Nice. | – 上等货 – 漂亮 |
[22:50] | Listen, how well did you know your neighbors, the Martins? | 你有多了解你的邻居 Martin 夫妇? |
[22:53] | Are they dead? | 他们死了? |
[22:54] | Yeah. They passed away last night. | 对 昨晚去世的 |
[22:57] | Hardly knew them. | 不怎么了解 |
[22:59] | Heard he was a, uh… Professor or something. | 听说他是个教授 |
[23:02] | Yeah, we really didn’t have too much in common. | 我们之间没什么共同点 |
[23:04] | Well, apparently, you both shared a ground squirrel problem. | 不过你们都有黄鼠的麻烦 |
[23:08] | could be worse, I guess. | 这算不上什么 |
[23:10] | I could still be with my deadbeat ex. | 好在离开了我的混账前夫 |
[23:13] | There’s a pest I did get rid of. | 我确实摆脱了那个害虫 |
[23:16] | Robbins: Hey, Catherine. | 嘿 Catherine |
[23:19] | What a relief. Two red-blooded Americans. | 两个红色血液的美国人 让人松口气 |
[23:23] | According to his stomach contents, he likes a glass of red wine with his pasta. | 根据他的胃容物推断 他喜欢用红酒配意大利面 |
[23:29] | Looks like supper time was about four hours premortem. | 晚餐大概在死亡前四小时 |
[23:32] | Take a look at the light board. | 看看灯箱 |
[23:37] | Both Martins wore pacemakers. | 两人都戴心脏起搏器 |
[23:39] | Mrs. Martin’s is in that bowl. | Martin 太太的在盆里 |
[23:46] | takes a licking and keeps on ticking. | 饱经考验 历久如新 |
[23:48] | Yeah, I hope mine’s still working when I pop off. | 希望我那个在死时还能正常工作 |
[23:52] | You wear a pacemaker? | 你也有? |
[23:53] | Bradycardia… slow heart. | 我有心搏缓慢问题 |
[23:56] | Every once in a while, just to make sure I don’t skip a beat, | 万一心脏漏跳了 |
[24:00] | the pacer kicks in, just like this one. | 起搏器就会起作用 就像这样 |
[24:04] | Well, obviously, they didn’t die of pacer malfunction. | 显然他们不是死于起搏器失效 |
[24:12] | what you got? | 有什么结果? |
[24:14] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[24:15] | It’s like having a witness to his death inside his body. | 就像他身体里有个目击证人 |
[24:18] | There’s no interruption in his pacemaker functions, but… | 起搏器的运作没有出现问题 |
[24:21] | about eight hours before he died, there was a spike in his heart rate. | 但在死前八小时 心跳加快了 |
[24:26] | His wife’s is almost identical, so something got their hearts racing. | 妻子也是 他们在做加速心跳的事 |
[24:30] | Who knows? Maybe they, uh, enjoyed a little afternoon delight. | 也许他们享受了一点午后欢愉 |
[24:33] | Well, let’s hope. | 但愿如此吧 |
[24:35] | either way, their heartbeats went back to normal | 之后 心跳恢复正常 |
[24:38] | and they died in their sleep a few hours later. | 几个小时后 他们在睡梦中死去 |
[25:19] | MODIFY SEARCH PARAMETERS Limit or Include Criteria in Search: MILITARY | 更改搜索范围 去除或增加:军队记录 |
[25:32] | okay, so I’ve been thinking this over and here’s my advice. | 我想了很久 给你个建议 |
[25:37] | If you want to get a real relationship with a girl, | 如果你想拥有真正的恋情 |
[25:38] | you are going to have to move out of mom’s. | 你就不能再和妈妈一起住 |
[25:42] | No girl wants the competition. I’m sorry. | 没有女人喜欢竞争 |
[26:04] | oh, god, no, no, turn ’em off. Turn ’em off. Turn ’em off. | 天 关掉 快关掉 |
[26:07] | David Bohr, you’re under arrest for the murder of Wayne Connor. | 你因谋杀 Wayne Connor 被逮捕了 |
[26:10] | No, no, it was self-defense. | 不不 我是自卫 |
[26:12] | He tried to kill me over a couple hundred bucks. | 他想杀了我 就为200块 |
[26:14] | He needed some stuff. | 他跟我要一些东西 |
[26:16] | He couldn’t pay. He said some money was coming. | 但他没钱 他说很快就能拿到钱 |
[26:19] | I had to go to work. | 但我要去上班 |
[26:21] | I turned to leave and he comes at me like an animal. | 我转身离开 他却像野兽一样扑上来 |
[26:33] | Control, this is captain Brass. | 控制中心 我是 Brass 警官 |
[26:35] | We need a code 3 paramedic response to my location. | 这里情况紧急 请速派一辆救护车 |
[26:39] | No! | 不要! 你是否饱受偏头痛的折磨? 硫氰酸 送往: 沙漠棕医院 戴夫无痛驱赶装置 |
[28:03] | Hey, I got your page. What’s up? | 嘿 我收到你的传呼了 怎么了? |
[28:05] | I think our cases might be connected. | 我觉得我们的案子有联系 |
[28:08] | Take a look at that. | 看那个 |
[28:12] | So my green-blooded victim from the vacant lot | 死在空地的绿血人找这家伙买药 |
[28:16] | was buying pharmaceuticals from the guy who did pest removal for your dead couple. | 老夫妻又找他买驱赶器 |
[28:22] | Looks like this guy was trying to create radio frequencies or something. | 看起来他想制造特定的无线电频率 |
[28:25] | Well, I don’t know what kind of effect that has on household pests, | 我不知道这对害虫有什么影响 |
[28:29] | but radio waves can produce “noise on the channel, “ | 但它会造成频道干扰 |
[28:32] | which could interfere with pacemaker function. | 有可能干扰心脏起搏器 |
[28:34] | Thing is… the Martins’ pacemakers are still ticking. | 但 Martins 夫妇的心跳起搏器还在工作 |
[28:40] | Ah, the luck of the Irish. | 好运爱尔兰 |
[28:42] | It makes sense, though. | 不过这说的通 |
[28:44] | If his blood was green, his organs would be green. | 如果血液是绿色 那器官也是绿色 |
[28:46] | Well, frankly, I expected something more in the… | 说实话 我以为颜色会更深 |
[28:49] | dark avocado, almost black range. | 深鳄梨色 接近黑色 |
[28:52] | Yeah, this is more artichoke. | 这个接近朝鲜蓟 |
[28:54] | you know, atmospheric sulfur levels are on the rise. | 如果大气中硫磺量继续上升 |
[28:57] | Hundred years, we’re all going to look like spinach. | 几百年以后我们都会绿得像菠菜 |
[29:00] | you guys didn’t wait for me. | 怎么不等我 |
[29:01] | We’re just about to excise his brain. | 正准备切开他的大脑 |
[29:03] | I’ll bet you five bucks, Greg, that his brain is not as green as his heart. | 跟你赌5块 Greg 他的脑子比心要浅 |
[29:08] | Keep your money in your pockets, Greg. | 别上当 Greg |
[29:10] | There’s a higher vascular nature to the heart and lungs. | 心脏和肺部血管多 |
[29:13] | Only the blood vessels in the brain are going to be green. | 大脑里只有血管才是绿色 |
[29:15] | It’s a sucker bet and you know it. | 你设了个陷阱 |
[29:18] | Well, thanks, doc. | 谢谢 |
[29:19] | So, uh, Dave here did some humane rodent pest removal for desert palm hospital, | 这个 Dave 给沙漠棕医院制造了 一些人性化的啮齿动物驱赶器 |
[29:25] | which is where he got his hands on the thiocyte. | 所以他弄到了硫氰酸 |
[29:28] | He was all about freedom from pain. | 他完全是为了脱离痛苦 |
[29:39] | – Sea foam. – A lovely shade. | 像海泡石 颜色正好 |
[29:57] | Look at the size of that. | 看这肿瘤的个头 |
[29:58] | He had a brain tumor pressing on the amygdala. | 肿瘤压迫着扁桃体 |
[30:04] | Well, this could cause his migraines. | 这会造成他的偏头痛 |
[30:06] | Absolutely, and also aggressive disruptive behavior, paranoia. | 还会引起侵略性的疯狂举动和妄想 |
[30:11] | As the tumor enlarged, it impacted the arteries, | 肿瘤长大 挤压动脉 |
[30:14] | causing the cerebral hemorrhage that you observed. | 造成你们看到的脑部出血 |
[30:18] | he was self-medicating for the wrong condition. | 他用错误的方法给自己治病 |
[30:20] | No wonder he overdosed. | 难怪他会过量服药 |
[30:25] | Willows: Let ‘er rip. | 开始 |
[30:30] | in order to interfere with pacemaker function, | 要影响心脏起搏器工作 |
[30:33] | it’d have to be putting out between 50 and 60 hertz. | 频率要在50到60赫兹之间 |
[30:36] | Okay, I’ll input that range. | 好 输入这个范围 |
[30:46] | this thing isn’t putting out anything that’s lethal. | 这东西没有致命效力 |
[30:49] | TOX report showed that the medications weren’t lethal. | 毒物报告也表明药物都不致命 |
[30:52] | This thing’s harmless. | 这东西又无害 |
[30:53] | I refuse to believe it was natural causes. | 我不相信是自然死亡 |
[30:54] | It’s too big of a coincidence. | 这巧合太蹊跷了 |
[30:57] | So we’ve got a dead cat and dead squirrels. | 有死猫 死黄鼠 |
[31:01] | Maybe what killed them is what killed the Martins. | 也许他们和 Martin 夫妇死因相同 |
[31:17] | In an interview in the San Francisco chronicle… | 如果我没记错的话 在1996年10月31日 |
[31:20] | October 31, 1996, if I recall correctly… | 《旧金山新闻》有一篇采访 |
[31:24] | one professor Gilbert Grissom revealed that as a boy, | 教授 Gilbert Grissom 说 在小时候 |
[31:27] | he collected dead animals he found in his marina Delray neighborhood | 他曾收集临近码头的动物尸体 |
[31:30] | and performed necropsies on them. | 并进行尸检 |
[31:33] | Hodges… | |
[31:36] | I want you to stop stalking me. | 不要再缠着我 |
[31:45] | bitter almonds. | 苦杏仁味 |
[31:58] | Cyanide crystals in the stomach lining. | 胃壁上有氰化物晶体 |
[32:01] | Yeah, any time you need a sniffer to detect it, my nose has the cyanide gene. | 需要灵鼻子就找我 我天生有闻氰化物的基因 |
[32:07] | What gene turned your nose brown? | 什么基因让你变成马屁精(棕鼻子)? |
[32:11] | Go ahead. You can sew him up. | 来 你可以把它缝合 |
[32:13] | Will do. And I’ll notify next of kin, too. | 好 我也会查查我家谱 |
[32:20] | Cyanide is fast-acting. | 氰化物起效很快 |
[32:22] | If it killed the squirrels before the crystals | 晶体在黄鼠胃里还没融化 |
[32:24] | were dissolved completely in their stomachs, | 就能把它杀死 |
[32:26] | you’d expect the same thing with the Martins. | 那 Martin 夫妇也一样 |
[32:28] | I saw the Martins’ stomach contents. | 我看过他们的胃容物了 |
[32:29] | There were no white crystals. | 没有白色晶体 |
[32:31] | Yeah, but maybe if it was ingested in a different manner. | 也许是以不同形态进入他们体内 |
[32:33] | Squirrels will eat anything. If the Martins drank it, | 黄鼠什么都吃 但如果 Martin 夫妇是喝进去的 |
[32:36] | then that would explain the absence of crystals. | 胃里就不会有晶体 |
[32:38] | I already have Henry running an expanded TOX panel. | 我已经让 Henry 进一步毒检了 |
[32:42] | Any minute now. | 马上就好 |
[32:46] | It’s cooking. | 正在分析 |
[32:49] | it’s coming right up. Yeah. | 就好了 |
[32:53] | You hear Hodges is looking for his own apartment? | 你知道 Hodges 在找新房子吗? |
[32:55] | Cut the old apron strings. | 离开家庭关怀 |
[32:57] | His mother finally kicked him out, huh? Good for her. | 他妈妈终于赶他出门了? 好事一桩 |
[33:05] | Lethal levels of cyanide. | 致命含量的氰化物 |
[33:07] | You can’t just walk into a hardware store and pick some up. | 在一般店里肯定买不到 |
[33:10] | What about pest control companies? Can they get it? | 灭虫公司呢? 能得到吗? |
[33:12] | Yeah. And mining companies, uh, | 能 还有煤矿公司 |
[33:15] | electroplaters, photographers, jewelry makers. | 电镀工人 摄影师 珠宝手工艺者 |
[33:18] | Thanks, Henry. You can relax now. | 谢了 Henry 你可以松口气了 |
[33:29] | – look, is this going to take long? – Depends on you. | – 会花很长时间吗? – 取决于你 |
[33:33] | ‘Cause I’m dealing with some really bad news. | 我现在心情十分低落 |
[33:36] | I just found out my ex died last night. | 我刚得知我前夫昨晚死了 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:41] | Yeah, apparently one of you guys blew him up with a stun gun. | 是你们的人用电击枪点着了他 |
[33:44] | Kyle Planck is your ex? | Kyle Planck 是你的前夫? |
[33:47] | Tell me, what is it that you two have against god’s fur-covered creatures? | 你俩为什么如此憎恨长毛皮的生物? |
[33:51] | Is this about that damn cat? | 是想说那只猫吗? |
[33:53] | For starters, yes. | 一开始 是的 |
[33:57] | Look, I like cats, all right? | 我喜欢猫 明白吗? |
[33:59] | It was an accident. | 那纯是意外 |
[34:02] | You can’t just relocate ground squirrels. Okay? | 对付黄鼠光驱赶不够 |
[34:05] | I mean, they’re… they’re disgusting. | 它们…它们太恶心了 |
[34:07] | And I’m an artist. I need a certain environment to work in. | 我是个艺术家 我需要良好的工作环境 |
[34:11] | Does this environment give you access to cyanide? | 这个环境能让你得到氰化物吗? |
[34:15] | I use potassium cyanide in electroplating. | 电镀时会使用到氰钾化物 |
[34:18] | All my work is custom. | 我只接定制活 |
[34:19] | And also to poison ground squirrels? | 同时也用来毒杀黄鼠? |
[34:22] | I mixed a little with a can of tuna. | 我在金枪鱼罐头里掺了一点 |
[34:25] | And I put it out back. | 然后放在外面 |
[34:28] | But only in my yard. | 但只在我自己的院子里 |
[34:30] | All right, who knew the Martins’ cat was going to find it? | 谁知道 Martin 的猫会去吃? |
[34:32] | What? Is that against the law? | 这难道违法了吗? |
[34:33] | Actually, irresponsible use of poison is against the law, | 事实上 未经许可使用毒药的确违法 |
[34:36] | as well as killing ground squirrels and killing neighbors. | 更别说杀死黄鼠 和邻居 |
[34:40] | What? | 什么? |
[34:43] | I didn’t… I didn’t kill them. | 我没…我没杀他们 |
[34:46] | Look, we had neighbor issues. | 我们是有点邻里冲突 |
[34:50] | Turn that damn thing off before I torch it! | 关掉那鬼东西 不然我就烧了它! |
[34:52] | You’re driving all your squirrels into my yard. | 你把黄鼠全赶进了我的院子 |
[34:54] | All right, look, we’re just trying to be humane here. | 我们只是想仁慈点 |
[34:57] | Now you use poison. | 你却用了毒药 |
[34:58] | And you-you killed Shrodinger. | 你杀死了薛定谔 |
[35:00] | You should’ve kept your cat on your side of the fence, all right. | 你该教好你的猫别乱跑 |
[35:03] | – You’re causing this problem, not me. – Just leave us alone! | – 事情是你造成的 不是我 – 你给我走开! |
[35:07] | I killed the squirrels. | 我毒死了黄鼠 |
[35:10] | And possibly their cat. | 可能还有那只猫 |
[35:13] | But I am not a murderer. | 但我绝不是杀人犯 |
[35:34] | I got nothing. | 没有发现 |
[35:36] | Try the bed. | 检查一下床 |
[35:49] | That’s… | 这实在… |
[35:51] | sorry. I was thinking of one of those, uh, bloodhounds in the old cartoons, | 不好意思 我想起了老卡通片里的侦探犬 |
[35:56] | “sniffing a wound to find DA Wabbit. “ | “嗅嗅伤口 找到凶手” |
[36:01] | this is a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[36:03] | Don’t make it cheap. | 别糟践了它 |
[36:11] | trail’s gone cold. | 踪迹都消失了 |
[36:12] | So, they died in this room. | 他们死在这个房间 |
[36:15] | In bed. | 的床上 |
[36:24] | Give me a hand with the mattress. | 帮我一把 |
[36:42] | Now, get down and sniff the rug. | 现在 蹲下去 嗅嗅地毯 |
[36:47] | It’s all they ever want. | 都不尊重我 |
[36:59] | pay dirt. | 有线索 |
[37:06] | – This carpet looks kind of new, right? – Yeah. | – 这地毯是新的 对吧? – 没错 |
[37:24] | Definitely some combustion there. | 那里肯定起过火 |
[37:33] | It looks like they just laid the new carpet right on top of the old, | 他们把新地毯直接盖在旧的上面 |
[37:35] | which clearly limited the supply of oxygen. | 显然隔断了氧气 |
[37:38] | The old carpet melted without bursting into flame. | 旧地毯在没有火焰的情况下烧融 |
[37:46] | Ironically, older carpets contained | 旧地毯含有的 |
[37:48] | polyvinyl chloride used as a flame retardant. | 聚氯乙烯成了阻燃剂 |
[37:52] | So, when it got hot, it probably went into quantitative decomposition, | 所以升温后 它产生了一定的分解 |
[37:58] | which gave off gases, including hydrogen cyanide. | 释放出气体 包括氢化氰 |
[38:17] | field work dirty. | 现场调查真肮脏 |
[38:19] | Dirty, dirty, dirty. | 脏 脏 脏 |
[38:25] | You’re, Hodges. | 就是这里 Hodges |
[38:49] | Come on! | 老天! |
[38:57] | Your killer’s a ground squirrel? | 凶手是只黄鼠? |
[38:59] | In a way, I’d argue self-defense. | 更准确说是 自卫行为 |
[39:28] | it was an old house. The wood had desiccated. | 房子很旧 木头都干裂了 |
[39:30] | The short circuit smoldered into the floor joists. | 短路造成的火花点燃了地板层 |
[39:52] | is it bad when you start thinking none of this sounds too weird anymore? | 对一切怪事都麻木了 这是件坏事吗? |
[39:56] | Oh, it’s a bit too freaky how these cases are connected. | 这些案子间的联系实在让人毛骨悚然 |
[39:58] | Grissom, you always say that there’s no such thing as coincidence. | Grissom 你总说世上没有巧合 |
[40:01] | There isn’t. | 是的 |
[40:02] | Willows: Oh, come on. | 拉倒吧 |
[40:03] | You got the guy that burst into flames just divorced from the woman | 你逮住了一个燃烧起来的人 |
[40:07] | who was fighting squirrel wars with the Martins. | 这人的前妻和邻居 因为黄鼠吵得不可开交 |
[40:10] | Sanders: Who had hired the exterminator whose | 邻居雇佣的灭虫员卖药 |
[40:12] | drugs were turning everybody’s blood green. | 让所有人的血液都变绿了 |
[40:14] | Stokes: And one of his green-blooded customers was Evelyn, our lady of tin foil, | 而绿血的 Evelyn 锡箔夫人 |
[40:18] | the last person that Kyle Planck touched before he died. | 是 Kyle Planck 死前碰过的最后一人 |
[40:21] | There’s one more connection. | 还有一个联系 |
[40:23] | Evelyn had 200 bucks. | Evelyn 揣着200块 |
[40:25] | I’m thinking that when she was run over, she was on her way to buy more thiocyte. | 我猜想在被撞死前 她正要去买硫氰酸 |
[40:29] | I think that Wayne Connor was with David Bohr, waiting for the money to arrive. | Wayne Connor 和 David Bohr 一起等着她的钱 |
[40:35] | Sanders: Only Evelyn never showed up. | Evelyn 却一直没出现 |
[40:37] | Connor lost his temper, and Bohr killed him in a fight. | Connor 气急败坏 争斗中被 Bohr 杀死 |
[40:39] | And it all started with Kyle Planck… lonely guy with a gut full of moonshine. | 而这一切都始于 Kylth Planck 醉醺醺的孤独家伙 |
[40:44] | String theory. | 弦论 |
[40:47] | Grissom theory. This is better than a bedtime story. | Grissom 理论 可比枕边故事好听 |
[40:49] | Grissom: String theory is “the theory of everything. “ | 弦论是”解释一切的理论” |
[40:52] | Quantum mechanics tells us about the very small. | 量子力学阐述了微观世界 |
[40:56] | The theory of relativity explains the immense. | 相对论解释广阔的宇宙 |
[40:59] | String theory ties it all together. | 弦论将二者联系起来 |
[41:01] | It proposes that atomic particles | 告诉我们原子是由 |
[41:03] | are made up of infinitesimal, vibrating loops of energy… | 极小的 震荡的能量环构成 |
[41:07] | or strings. | 或者说 弦 |
[41:09] | Each string vibrates at its own frequency… | 所有弦都以自己的频率振动 |
[41:12] | like on a violin, producing “notes. “ | 就像小提琴 产生”音符” |
[41:15] | And these notes make up everything in the universe. | 而宇宙里的一切都由这些音符组成 |
[41:19] | Cosmic symphony. | 宇宙交响乐 |
[41:21] | These strings have been combining and recombining ever since the big bang. | 从大爆炸发生起 这些弦不停地分分合合 |
[41:27] | So, the connections between our victims… or any of us… | 所以说 这些受害者 或者我们任何人之间的联系 |
[41:31] | are not that extraordinary. | 并不是那么奇怪 |
[41:34] | But every one of them thought they were alone. | 但他们都认为自己是孤独的 |
[41:37] | Brown: Too bad they didn’t know about Grissom’s theory. | 可惜他们没听过 Grissom 理论 |
[41:39] | In a parallel universe, maybe they’re all having breakfast together. | 在平行宇宙中 或许他们正一起享受早餐 |
[41:43] | In this universe, maybe we are. | 在这个宇宙中 我们可以去吃 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:47] | And you’re buying. | 你请客 |
[41:49] | No strings attached. | 没问题 |