时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | RAY: I responded to a recovered missing person’s vehicle | 我在奥菲士赌场搜查一名失踪者的车 |
[00:10] | at the Orpheus Casino. | |
[00:12] | When I opened the trunk, | 打开车尾箱时 |
[00:14] | I observed a rolled-up carpet with a large, dark stain | 发现一张卷起的地毯 有大面积深色污迹 |
[00:19] | which appeared to be blood. | 很可能是血迹 |
[00:22] | Inside the carpet, I discovered the body | 接着在毯里发现了Amber Jones的尸体 |
[00:24] | of Amber Jones. | |
[00:26] | We also observed three gunshot wounds. | 我还留意到尸体有三处枪伤 |
[00:31] | The one to the right shoulder. | 一处在右肩 |
[00:34] | Two to the abdomen. | 两处在腹部 |
[00:43] | The medical examiner was able to recover all three of the bullets. | 验尸官复原了那三颗子弹 |
[00:49] | They were 9 mm caliber. | 九毫米口径 六道沟槽 右扭曲 |
[00:52] | Six lands and grooves, right-hand twist. | |
[00:55] | Consistent with the following four firearms. | 与以下四种手枪吻合 议员杀人不用偿命? 助手使其重归法庭 |
[01:03] | Ruger, Luger, Walther | 如格枪 鲁格枪 瓦尔特和贝雷塔 |
[01:06] | and Beretta. | |
[01:17] | HARDT: Did you recover a murder weapon at the scene? | Langston博士 你在案发现场找到凶器了吗? |
[01:21] | RAY: No. | 没有 |
[01:22] | HARDT: Has it ever been found? RAY: No. | 之后找到凶器了吗? |
[01:24] | The weapon is still missing. | 没有 凶器仍不知所踪 |
[01:26] | Can you tell us if the defendant owns a gun? | 你能告诉我们被告有枪吗? |
[01:29] | Yes. Congressman Griffin has one firearm registered in his name, | 有 Griffin议员有一支 以他名字登记的手枪 |
[01:35] | a Beretta 92. | 型号是贝雷塔92 |
[01:42] | HARDT: Were you able to compare the congressman’s Beretta | 你对比过议员的贝雷塔手枪 和验尸官取出的子弹吗? 没有 |
[01:45] | – against the coroner’s bullets? RAY: No. | |
[01:48] | HARDT: Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[01:49] | RAY: The congressman stated that his gun had been stolen. | 议员说他的枪被盗了 |
[01:53] | So he must have filed a police report. | 那他肯定报了警吧 |
[01:55] | The congressman claimed | 议员说 直到CSI要处理他的枪时 |
[01:57] | that he didn’t know his gun was missing | |
[01:59] | until CSI asked him to produce it. | 他才发现枪不见了 拉斯维加斯警局! |
[02:03] | [GUN COCKS] | |
[02:06] | Hey! L.V.P.D. | |
[02:09] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪! |
[02:12] | Drop it. | 放下! |
[02:15] | Drop the weapon now. | 马上放下武器! |
[02:30] | [GUNSHOT] | |
[02:31] | [ALL GASP] | |
[02:37] | Everybody, stay down. | 大家趴下 |
[02:40] | RAY: Catherine. | |
[02:52] | There was just one shot. It came from right outside the door. | 只开了一枪 就在门外 |
[03:01] | What happened here? | 出什么事了? |
[03:03] | He had a gun. He was headed for the courtroom. | 他持着枪 一直走向法庭 |
[03:05] | I tried to get him to stop. | 我试图阻止他 但他看了我一眼 然后就向自己脑袋开枪 |
[03:07] | But he just looked at me and blew his brains out. | |
[03:11] | I did not fire my weapon. | 我没有开枪 |
[03:13] | That’s Dominic Humphreys. | 他是Dominic Humphreys 议员的幕僚长 |
[03:15] | The congressman’s chief of staff. | |
[03:17] | Prosecution’s key witness. | 这起案子的关键证人 |
[03:22] | And that is a Beretta 92. | 而那… 就是贝雷塔92手枪 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:03] | [REPORTERS SHOUTING] | 议员! |
[04:05] | REPORTER 1: Congressman. Congressman. | |
[04:10] | REPORTER 2: How do you feel about Dominic Humphreys’ suicide? | 议员 你对Dominic Humphreys 自杀有何看法? |
[04:13] | – Why do you think he did it? – Dominic Humphreys was my friend. | 你觉得他为什么要这样做? Dominic Humphreys是我的朋友 |
[04:16] | His death is not only a great loss to me but to the people of this state. | 他的死不仅是我的一大损失 也是全国人民的损失 |
[04:19] | Why was he a witness for the prosecution? | 为什么他是这起诉案的证人? – 我要说的就是这些 – 够了 不要再问了! |
[04:21] | – That’s all I want to say. – That’s enough. No more questions. | |
[04:23] | [REPORTERS SHOUTING] | |
[04:25] | [CROWD CHATTERING] | |
[04:29] | The only reason a guy eats his gun in a courthouse | 一个人在法院自杀 唯一原因是想制造某种效果 |
[04:32] | is to make a statement. | |
[04:34] | Bullet looks like a through and through. | 子弹似乎是直穿而出 |
[04:37] | A lot of times you’ll find the bullet | 很多情况下 子弹凝结在血和脑浆里 所以要从这里开始找 |
[04:40] | in clotted blood and brain matter, so that’s where you wanna start. | |
[04:51] | Nine mm hollow point. | 九毫米空尖弹 |
[04:54] | That’ll get the job done. | 这就完事了 |
[04:55] | Nick? This was in his pocket. | Nick 在他口袋里找到的 |
[05:03] | Looks like it’s signed by Dominic Humphreys. | 似乎Dominic Humphreys签了字 |
[05:09] | HUMPHREYS [ON TV]: I’m the congressman’s chief of staff. | 我是议员的幕僚长 |
[05:11] | On that day, he called me around 5 | 那天 大约5点时他打电话给我 他说”天啊 Amber死了 |
[05:17] | and he said, “Oh, my God. | |
[05:19] | Amber’s dead. | |
[05:22] | Please, | 请… 来帮我” |
[05:24] | help me. | |
[05:28] | So I drove to her house. | 所以 我就开车到她家 |
[05:32] | When I got there, she was, uh– | 我到时 她… |
[05:38] | She was on the kitchen floor. | 她躺在厨房地板上 |
[05:41] | Dead. | 死了 |
[05:44] | And I saw that she was shot. | 我看到她中枪了 |
[05:49] | There was a lot of blood. | 有很多血 很多血 流得到处都是 |
[05:51] | So much blood. It was everywhere. | |
[05:56] | BRASS: Just tell me what happened next. | 接着发生什么事 |
[06:00] | I asked him what happened. | 我问他出什么事了 他发誓说没有杀她 他见到她时就是这样 他只是去道歉 但她已经死了 |
[06:03] | And he swore he didn’t kill her, that he had found her like that. | |
[06:06] | He had just come over to apologize and s– | |
[06:09] | She was already dead. | |
[06:13] | I believed him because there was no gun. | 我相信他 因为四周没有枪 |
[06:20] | Then, | 之后… |
[06:23] | I told him to leave. | 我叫他离开 |
[06:28] | That I would take care of it. | 说我会处理 |
[06:29] | HIMMEL: This was given in exchange for a reduced sentence. | 这段证词意在减刑 |
[06:33] | Counsel, obviously this plea testimony is no longer admissible. | 辩护律师 很显然 这申诉证词不再被接纳 |
[06:36] | Mr. Whitten can’t cross-examine a dead man. | Whitten先生不能询问一个死人 |
[06:38] | That doesn’t preclude the People from presenting evidence. | 这不能阻止呈递物证 |
[06:41] | The congressman just wants to clear his name. | 法官大人 议员想尽早得到清白 |
[06:43] | If the state’s not gonna drop the charges, | 如果这起控诉要继续 我们希望庭审尽快进行下去 |
[06:45] | we’d like to proceed as quickly as possible. | |
[06:47] | Ms. Willows, you said the suicide gun might be the missing murder weapon? | Willows小姐 你说自杀用的枪 也可能是失踪的凶器? |
[06:50] | How long will you need to confirm that? | 你要多长时间来证实? |
[06:52] | Eight minutes, eight hours. | 8分钟? 8小时? |
[06:54] | Depends on how well the bullets are marked. | 这得看子弹的状况 |
[06:56] | Plus, we are still processing the crime scene. | 另外 我们还在处理现场 |
[07:01] | All right, then. I’ll give you till tomorrow morning. | 好吧 我把时间放宽到明早 |
[07:43] | Got anything? | 有线索吗? |
[07:45] | Found fibers on your gun. | – 在你的枪上发现纤维 – 哪里? 套筒底部 |
[07:46] | – Where? – Bottom of the slide. | |
[07:48] | Well, the bottom of the slide is exposed | 套筒底部只在装弹或开枪时才会露出来 你鉴定纤维了吗? |
[07:50] | only when you’re loading or firing the gun. Did you identify the fibers? | |
[07:56] | Uh, yes. Blue-black dyed wool, cashmere blend. | 深蓝色羊毛羊绒混织物 |
[08:00] | Dominic Humphreys was wearing a khaki suit when he shot himself. | Dominic Humphreys自杀时 穿黄褐色西装 |
[08:04] | So if they’re not from the suicide, | 所以 纤维不是自杀时粘上的 |
[08:07] | fibers must have got caught in there sometime before that. | 一定在那之前 |
[08:09] | Which means that if this is the gun that killed Amber Jones | 如果这就是杀害Amber Jones的凶器 |
[08:12] | and you can match those fibers to the congressman’s clothes, | 而纤维和议员的衣服吻合的话 我们就破案了 把枪送去弹道科 我去申请搜查令 |
[08:15] | we got a slam dunk. So get the gun to ballistics. | |
[08:18] | I’ll get a search warrant. | |
[08:28] | GREG: Vic left the keys in the ignition. – I wouldn’t call a suicide a vic. | 受害者把钥匙留在点火器里 自杀的人怎么能叫”受害者” |
[08:31] | All I’m saying is he knew he wasn’t coming back. | 我是想说 他知道自己不会回来 |
[08:40] | This must have been the last thing he looked at. | 这一定是他最后凝视的东西 |
[08:44] | Which makes him even more selfish. | 这显得他更加自私 |
[08:47] | If he really loved her, he wouldn’t have killed himself. | 如果他真的爱她 就不会自杀 |
[08:52] | MELISSA: My husband was convinced he was going to die in prison. | 我丈夫深信自己会死在狱中 |
[08:57] | He was terrified. He wrote a will. | 他很害怕 写下遗嘱 上了人寿保险 |
[09:01] | Took out life insurance. | |
[09:05] | I should have seen it coming. | 我本该料到这事 |
[09:06] | Why? Did Dominic talk about what was going on? | 为什么? Dominic和你说过情况吗? |
[09:09] | No. | 没有 他只是不停地说失去了什么 |
[09:11] | He just kept talking about what he had lost. | |
[09:15] | How his life was over. | 说他要完蛋了 |
[09:20] | Dom graduated top of his class from law school. | Dom在法律学校以全班第一的成绩毕业 |
[09:23] | He wanted to change the world. | 他想改变世界 |
[09:27] | They were gonna do it together. | 他们一起为这个目标奋斗 |
[09:29] | He idolized Edward. | 他很崇拜Edward |
[09:32] | So you’d say the congressman was more than just his boss. | 你是说议员不仅是他上司? |
[09:35] | He would have done anything for that man. | 他愿意为那个男人做任何事 |
[09:38] | I blame him. | 我怪他 都是Edward的错 Humphreys太太 你丈夫说过 Amber Jones那宗谋杀吗? |
[09:40] | This is Edward’s fault. | |
[09:41] | Well, Mrs. Humphreys, did your husband ever say anything | |
[09:45] | about Amber Jones, talk about the murder? | |
[09:48] | No. | 没有 |
[09:49] | Did you know your husband had a gun? | – 你知道你丈夫有枪吗? – 不知道 |
[09:51] | No. | |
[09:52] | If it had been in the house, I would have known about it. | 如果家里有把枪 我会察觉的 |
[10:16] | Fire two. | 开两枪! |
[10:20] | [GUNSHOTS] | |
[10:31] | Gun’s registered to the congressman. | 枪以议员名字登记 是他遗失的贝雷塔手枪 |
[10:34] | It’s his missing Beretta. | |
[10:59] | This is the gun that killed Amber Jones. | 这就是杀害Amber Jones的枪 |
[11:02] | Humphreys said there was no gun at the scene. | Humphreys说现场没有枪 |
[11:05] | He lied under oath. | 他违背了证人誓言 |
[11:21] | CATHERINE: “Dear Edward. | “亲爱的Edward 我很抱歉 |
[11:23] | I’m sorry. | |
[11:24] | Sorry I wasn’t a better man. | 很抱歉我没能做得更好 |
[11:26] | Sorry that I put you through this. | 很抱歉要你经受这一切 |
[11:29] | I was just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[11:32] | Amber was going to destroy all our dreams. | Amber要毁灭我们的梦想 |
[11:36] | That’s why I shot her. | 所以我开枪杀了她 |
[11:39] | I killed Amber Jones. | Amber Jones是我杀的 |
[11:42] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[11:43] | Please tell my wife that I love her.” | 请转告我的妻子 我爱她” |
[11:47] | What does that say about my conclusions? | 这对我的结论有什么影响? |
[11:50] | The ones I testified to in court that are part of the public record. | 我在法庭上表达的结论 会被公开记录 |
[11:54] | There’s nothing wrong with your conclusions, Ray. | 你的结论没问题 Ray |
[11:57] | They were based on valid scientific investigation | 是基于正确的科学调查 |
[12:00] | and they were signed off by me, heh, your supervisor. | 而且由你的上司–我签了字 |
[12:03] | But Humphreys had the gun. | 但Humphreys有那把枪 他也认了罪 |
[12:05] | He confessed. | |
[12:06] | My experience as a doctor tells me, Catherine, | 以我的医生经验 Catherine |
[12:08] | that people tell the truth when they know they’re going to die. | 人知道自己快要死时 往往会讲真话 |
[12:11] | Humphreys lied under oath. | Humphreys违背了誓言撒谎 |
[12:13] | And his confession is just words. | 他的招供也只是片面之词 |
[12:17] | And the gun is equivocal. | 枪的意义也模棱两可 |
[12:19] | I mean, we know that he cleaned up the crime scene. | 我们知道他清理了现场 |
[12:23] | Maybe the gun was there too, and he lied about that. | 也许枪就在现场 他撒谎了 |
[12:26] | Or maybe he stole it from the congressman’s apartment, | 也可能是他从议员的公寓里偷了枪 |
[12:28] | killed Amber with it | 用它杀了Amber 而议员说的是真话 |
[12:29] | and the congressman is telling the truth. | |
[12:32] | Well, | 嗯… |
[12:34] | the ADA is moving forward with the case. | 助理检察官将接管这案件 |
[12:36] | They haven’t declared a mistrial? | 他们没有公布这是审判无效? |
[12:37] | The judge is going to allow the jury to hear about the gun | 法官将允许陪审团了解此枪 和Humphreys的自杀认罪 |
[12:41] | as well as Humphreys’ suicide confession. | |
[12:43] | Which means I’ll be back on the stand. | 意味着我又要回到证人席 |
[12:45] | Ray, you testified that Congressman Griffin | Ray 你指证Griffin议员是最大的嫌犯 以当时的证据来说 没错 |
[12:49] | was the most likely suspect, which was true | |
[12:51] | based on the evidence that we had at the time. | |
[12:54] | – Now we have new evidence. – And when the evidence changes, | 但现在有了新的证据 证据发生改变 就得修正理论使之符合 |
[12:57] | we modify our theory to make it fit. | |
[13:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | What’s our theory now? | 现在有什么理论? |
[13:09] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[13:18] | HARDT: Dr. Langston, I wanna revisit the autopsy results. | Langston博士 我想再就尸检结果提问 |
[13:21] | The defendant claims he never had intercourse with Ms. Jones. | 被告声称他从未与Jones小姐交往 |
[13:25] | Did you find any evidence to the contrary? | 你找到了反驳的证据? |
[13:27] | – Objection. Leading. – Sustained. | 反对! 她在引导证人 反对有效 但证人可以回答问题 |
[13:29] | But the witness may answer the question. | |
[13:32] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[13:33] | We discovered that the victim had occluded fallopian tubes. | 我们发现受害者的输卵管闭塞 |
[13:37] | Our tests confirmed that Miss Jones had advanced chlamydia. | 检验证明Jones小姐有轻度衣原体感染 |
[13:41] | Because chlamydia is highly contagious, | 衣原体具有高传染性 |
[13:44] | it provided us with a method to confirm | 能证实是否发生过性关系 |
[13:46] | whether or not there had been sexual contact. | |
[13:49] | The congressman tested positive | 而议员的同类衣原体检测呈阳性 |
[13:51] | for the same strain of chlamydia as the victim. | |
[13:53] | HARDT: Which means he lied again. WHITTEN: Objection. | 也就是说 他又说谎了 – 反对 – 收回问题 |
[13:56] | Withdrawn. | |
[13:59] | CATHERINE: There were dark fibers found in the gun slide. | 套筒上找到的深色纤维 |
[14:01] | No match to what Humphreys was wearing when he killed himself. | 与Humphreys自杀时穿的衣服不吻合 |
[14:05] | So they could be from Amber Jones’ shooter. | – 那可能来自杀Amber Jones的人? – 对 审判结束前得知这点是件好事 |
[14:08] | – Yep. – That’ll be a good thing to know | |
[14:09] | before the trial’s over. | |
[14:11] | We searched the congressman’s apartment before, | 我们以前搜过议员家 但当时目标不是纤维 |
[14:13] | but we weren’t looking for fibers. | |
[14:15] | The judge has limited this warrant to just his clothing. | 这次法官的搜查令限制只准查衣物 |
[14:18] | One of his attorneys will be there for you. | 他的律师之一会监视你 |
[14:20] | Great. So I get a baby shark as a chaperone. | 律政小鲨来当伴 好玩啊 |
[14:23] | That’ll be fun. | |
[14:24] | Let me guess. I get the suicide closet. | 我的任务是自杀那人的衣橱 |
[14:27] | No lawyer. Just the widow. | 没律师跟去 就一个寡妇 |
[14:29] | I’d rather have the lawyer. | 我宁愿有律师作陪 |
[14:32] | – Nick. – This is gonna take a while. | 这可得花些时间 |
[14:35] | Well, we don’t have a while. Langston is back on the stand. | 我们没时间 Langston回去作证了 |
[14:38] | So, ah, you’ve got some fresh eyes on this one. | 有什么新看法 |
[14:41] | Could Dominic Humphreys have killed Amber Jones? | 有可能杀Amber Jones吗? |
[14:45] | Let’s start with opportunity. | 我们先从作案时机开始 |
[14:46] | Did he have time to kill her? | 他到底有没有时间去杀她? |
[14:47] | We only got approximate TOD. | 尸体在周六被发现 只能推算出大致死亡时间 大约是周三某时 |
[14:49] | We found her body on a Saturday and she died sometime Wednesday. | |
[14:54] | BRASS: Here’s what I got. | 好 我们知道 Amber最后一个电话在10点7分 |
[14:55] | Amber’s last phone call was at 10:07. | |
[14:57] | She called in sick to the Tassel Room. She’s a dancer. | 她打电话给流苏坊请病假 她是舞者 |
[15:01] | Now, phone records also confirmed | 电话记录也证实了议员 在下午5点3分跟Humphreys通话 |
[15:03] | that the congressman called Humphreys at 5:03 p.m. | |
[15:06] | And the call lasted three minutes. | 电话持续了3分钟 |
[15:08] | CATHERINE: And according to both men, | 根据两人的证词 议员在发现尸体后才打电话 |
[15:10] | the congressman made the call after he discovered Amber’s body. | |
[15:17] | Listen, I– I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[15:20] | No, Amber’s dead. | 不是 Amber死了 天啊 |
[15:23] | Oh, my God. | |
[15:26] | No, I’m at her house. | 我在她家里 我该怎么做? |
[15:27] | What do I do? | |
[15:29] | That puts TOD sometime between 10:07 a.m. and 5:03 p.m. | 那死亡时间应该在上午10点7分 到下午5点3分之间 |
[15:36] | Humphreys was at a high school with the congressman from 9:30 a.m. | Humphreys跟议员从上午9点半到中午 |
[15:40] | until noon. | 一直待在一所高中 |
[15:43] | Okay, and then he chaired a hearing from 2:30 till 5. | 下午2点半到5点出席了一场听证会 |
[15:51] | He has no alibi from noon to 2:30. | 中午到2点半间无法提供不在场证明 |
[15:55] | He claimed he went to lunch. Alone. | 他声称是去吃午饭了 单独一人 |
[15:58] | Well, then he had plenty of time to kill her. | 那他有充足时间可以杀人 |
[16:13] | So how much do they pay you to stand in a closet? | 他们给你多少工资让你待在衣柜里 |
[16:21] | I get it. | 明白了 他们没给你的金口付钱 |
[16:22] | They don’t pay you to talk. | |
[16:28] | MRS. GRIFFIN: What the hell is going on here? | 你们在这干嘛? |
[16:32] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[16:33] | Ma’am, I gave the search warrant to your attorney. | 夫人 我给你的律师看过搜查令了 |
[16:36] | I’m here looking for evidence. | 我来找证据 |
[16:38] | You don’t have enough evidence? | 你们的证据还不够吗? |
[16:39] | Well, you’re not gonna find anything here because my husband isn’t guilty. | 你不会找到任何东西 因为我丈夫是无辜的 |
[16:43] | Ma’am, if you don’t let me do my job, | 夫人 如果你干扰我工作 我就得让警察把你请出去了 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna have to get a uniform to remove you. | |
[16:48] | From my own apartment. | 把我从自己家赶出去? |
[16:51] | You people never stop. | 真是死缠烂打 |
[16:53] | You’ve already destroyed our lives. Haven’t I lost enough? | 你们已经把我们的生活毁了 我失去的还不够多吗? |
[17:09] | [SIGHS] | |
[17:10] | I’m all done here, Mrs. Humphreys. | 我做完了 Humphreys夫人 |
[17:13] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[17:18] | Do you think Dom killed her? | 你认为Dom杀了她吗? |
[17:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:26] | My husband’s already dead. | 我丈夫已经死了 |
[17:28] | I need to know. | 我必须得知道 |
[17:32] | Look, I’m sorry. I can’t talk to you about the case. | 很抱歉 我不能跟你谈论案情 |
[17:34] | No one will talk to me. | 没人跟我说话 |
[17:37] | Not the police. | 警察不说 我朋友也不说 |
[17:39] | Not my friends. | |
[17:41] | They don’t know what to say, what to think. | 他们不知道该怎么说 怎么想 |
[17:48] | My advice, | 我建议你走出屋子 |
[17:50] | get out of this house. | |
[17:53] | Go stay with your family. | 跟家人呆在一起 |
[17:57] | Dom was my family. | Dom就是我的家人 |
[18:02] | On the news, they said there was a note. | 新闻说 找到一张字条 |
[18:07] | What did it say? | 上面说些什么? |
[18:11] | He said he loved you. | 他说他爱你 |
[18:15] | Did he say why? | 有没有说原因? |
[18:19] | – Mrs. Humphreys, I’m s– – Please. | – Humphreys夫人… – 求你了 |
[18:26] | You don’t understand. | 你不会明白我的感受 |
[18:28] | [SIGHS] | |
[18:32] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我明白 |
[18:37] | [SIGHS] | |
[18:39] | Your husband’s note, | 不管你丈夫的字条写了什么 |
[18:42] | whatever it says, it’s– | |
[18:45] | It’s not gonna take away your doubts or your questions. | 都不会减少你的疑惑 |
[18:53] | Some people just can’t be saved. | 有些人该去就让他去吧 |
[18:57] | Dr. Langston, you testified that you discovered Ms. Jones | Langston博士 你作证说 Jones小姐在厨房被谋杀 依据是什么? |
[19:01] | was killed in her kitchen. Now, how did you figure that out again? | |
[19:04] | I searched for latent and cleaned-up blood stains using luminol. | 我用发光氨寻找指印和清洗过的血迹 |
[19:09] | The luminol revealed a torso-shaped blood pool | 发现地板上有一滩状似人体的血迹 不久前被清洗掉了 |
[19:13] | that was on the floor and recently been cleaned. | |
[19:15] | It also revealed | 同时墙上有高速血液溅射迹象 与枪击情况吻合… |
[19:17] | high-velocity blood spatter that was consistent with a gunshot wound. | |
[19:20] | Thank you, but I’m not interested in that right now. | 谢谢 不过我对这个不感兴趣 谈谈别的 |
[19:22] | Let’s move on, shall we? | |
[19:23] | Now, you testified you found | 你作证说发现 我委托人的一枚指纹 在哪发现的? |
[19:25] | one fingerprint from my client. Where did you find that? | |
[19:28] | I found the congressman’s print | 议员的指纹在前遮阳窗支杆上 |
[19:30] | on the tilt rod of the blinds covering the front window. | |
[19:33] | Now, wasn’t that in the living room? | 那窗不是在起居室吗? |
[19:35] | The murder happened in the kitchen. Aren’t the two unrelated? | 而谋杀发生在厨房 两者不是没联系吗? |
[19:38] | Which question would you like me to answer? | 你想让我回答哪个问题? |
[19:42] | Can you tell the jury what chemical you used | 你可以向陪审团说明你用什么化学剂 测定我委托人接触支杆的时间吗? |
[19:45] | to determine when my client touched the tilt rod? | |
[19:49] | – There isn’t one. WHITTEN: There isn’t one. | – 没有这种药剂 – 没有这种药剂 |
[19:52] | So are you saying that that one print proves my client pulled the trigger? | 那你是说 这一个指纹 就证明我的委托人开了枪? |
[19:55] | No, but it does prove he lied. | 不 但这证明他说了谎 |
[19:58] | Until I found that print, the congressman denied | 在我发现指纹之前 议员一直否则自己去过那里 |
[20:00] | he was ever in the house. | |
[20:03] | NICK: Humphreys admitted cleaning up the scene, | Humphreys承认是他善后 为什么跑去赌场停车场? |
[20:05] | but why a casino parking lot? | |
[20:07] | Why dump Amber’s body there? He had to know about surveillance. | 为什么把Amber的尸体丢在那? 他肯定知道那里有摄像头 |
[20:10] | That’s how you caught him, right? | 就因为这样 我们才抓到他 |
[20:12] | He was setting up a fall guy. Figured it was worth the risk. | 他打算找个替罪羊 以为冒个险也值 |
[20:15] | Humphreys was trying to frame | Humphreys想陷害Amber的 跟踪狂前男友Tommy Ruby |
[20:17] | Amber’s stalker ex-boyfriend Tommy Ruby. | |
[20:19] | He’s a limo driver at the casino. Now, he was our prime suspect, | 他是赌场的豪华车司机 曾是我们的首要嫌犯 |
[20:22] | we couldn’t talk to him. He blew town after the murder. | 但我们没找到他 案发后他就遁了 |
[20:25] | How did Humphreys know about him? | Humphreys怎么知道他? |
[20:26] | Because Humphreys helped Amber file a TRO against Tommy | Amber死前几周 Humphreys帮她 申请过针对Tommy的临时禁制令 |
[20:29] | a few weeks before she died. | |
[20:31] | All right. I get the picture. | 明白了 |
[20:33] | Humphreys was the congressman’s little bitch. | Humphreys是议员的小跟班 |
[20:36] | Yeah, now one of Humphreys’ jobs is party planning. | 其中一个任务就是为议员拉皮条 |
[20:38] | The night before Amber died, Humphreys called her up. | Amber死前一晚 Humphreys打给她 |
[20:41] | Amber, he wants to see you. Get over here as soon as you can. | Amber 他想见你 尽快过去 |
[20:45] | Get this. The congressman keeps two apartments in his building. | 议员在同幢大楼买了两套房子 |
[20:47] | One is for him and the missus, | 一套他和老婆住 另一套用来藏娇 |
[20:49] | the other is for entertaining. | |
[20:52] | [AMBER LAUGHS] | |
[20:55] | BRASS: So we know they had a date that night. | 我们知道当晚他们见面了 但不是特别愉快 |
[20:57] | But it wasn’t all fun and games. | |
[21:01] | I mean, he even admits they had an argument. | 他自己都承认有过争吵 |
[21:04] | Now he claims he got so drunk, he passed out. | 他声称自己醉到不省人事 |
[21:07] | But he saw her trying to steal his wallet, | 后来他发现她想偷他的钱 就把她打到眼眶都裂了 |
[21:09] | so he hit her so hard he split her eye open. | |
[21:12] | Which he only owned up to because Langston found | Langston在公寓里发现Amber的血后 他才承认这点 |
[21:14] | Amber’s blood in the apartment. | |
[21:16] | Now, Humphreys drove her to the emergency room | Humphreys开车送她去急诊 也是他签名登记出院 |
[21:18] | and he signed her out. | |
[21:19] | NICK: He did everything the congressman asked him to do. | 议员让他做什么 他都照做 |
[21:22] | So if the Congressman ordered Humphreys to kill Amber, | 所以要是议员命令他把她杀了 |
[21:24] | then why would he show up at her house that afternoon? | 为什么议员下午会去她家里? |
[21:27] | CATHERINE: He wouldn’t. | 没道理 |
[21:29] | So killing Amber is all Humphreys’ idea? | 就是说杀Amber全是Humphrey的主意? |
[21:32] | Is that what we’re concluding? | 这就是我们的结论? |
[21:34] | Are you familiar with the suicide note left by Dominic Humphreys? | 你知道Dominic Humphreys的 自杀遗书吗? |
[21:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:41] | But I can’t testify to it, because I didn’t process the scene. | 但我不能为此作证 因为现场不是我处理的 |
[21:44] | No. Right, you’re still a rookie, aren’t you? | 对啊 你还是个新手嘛 |
[21:46] | – That has nothing to do with– – I’m handing you a copy | 这与此无关 我递给你的是遗书的复制品 作为第13号辨方呈物 |
[21:48] | which is marked as Defense Exhibit M. | |
[21:53] | Allow me to summarize the contents. | 请允许我概述一下遗书内容 |
[21:55] | Mr. Humphreys confessed to the murder of Amber Jones. | Humphreys承认自己是杀害 Amber Jones的凶手 |
[21:58] | Now, | 你不是作证说我的委托人 是此案首要嫌犯吗? |
[22:00] | didn’t you testify | |
[22:02] | that my client was the most likely suspect in her murder? | |
[22:05] | – Yes, I did. However– – You still stand by your conclusion? | 是的 然而… 你还能坚持自己原来的结论吗? |
[22:08] | – In light of the new evidence– – Yes or no. | 鉴于新的证据… 能还是不能? |
[22:23] | No. I can’t. | 不…我不能 |
[22:25] | [COURTROOM CHATTERING] | |
[22:26] | HIMMEL: All right, settle down. Quiet. | 肃静 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | Hello, Matty. | 你好 Matty |
[22:54] | My name’s Ray, Ray Langston. | 我是Ray Langston |
[22:59] | I know. I’ve seen you on the stand. | 我知道 在庭上见到你了 |
[23:04] | You’re a very brave girl, you know. | 你是个勇敢的女孩 |
[23:06] | I think your mother would be very proud of you. | 你母亲会为你骄傲 |
[23:12] | I’m not even sure who my mom really was. | 我连我妈是个什么人都不知道 |
[23:17] | She always used to say she was | 她过去常说自己是… |
[23:20] | a real dancer, an artist. | 真正的舞蹈家 一个艺术家 |
[23:25] | First she dies and then I find out she’s full of crap. | 但她死了 后来我又发现她谎话连篇 |
[23:30] | She was just a stripper. | 她只是个脱衣舞娘 |
[23:34] | Well, whatever the truth is about your mother’s life, | 就算你母亲撒了谎 也罪不至死 |
[23:36] | she didn’t deserve to die. | |
[23:47] | You must be hungry. Would you, uh, care for this? | 你一定饿了吧 要不要来一个? |
[23:49] | – Oh, no. – I can get another one. | 不用了 没事 我可以再买一个 |
[23:51] | I probably shouldn’t be eating this anyway. | 其实我也不该吃这东西 |
[23:53] | My stomach’s upset. | 我没什么胃口 |
[23:59] | How long have you had that rash on your arm? | 你手臂上的红疹起了多久? |
[24:03] | I don’t know, a couple days. | 好几天了 |
[24:05] | May I see if you have a fever? | 让我看看你有没有发烧 |
[24:07] | Just need to touch your neck. I’m a doctor. It’s okay. | 摸下脖子就好 我是个医生 不用怕 |
[24:14] | Matty, I’m going to ask you a question and I apologize | Matty 我要问你个很私人的问题 你有没有觉得最近排尿次数减少了? |
[24:16] | if it seems a bit awkward. Um, | |
[24:18] | have you noticed that you haven’t been urinating a lot lately? | |
[24:22] | I’m not like my mother. I don’t have any diseases. | 我不像我母亲那样 我没染什么怪病 |
[24:25] | I know. I know. But I think you may be very sick. | 但我认为你病得很重 |
[24:29] | We should get you to a hospital as soon as possible. | 你应该尽快住院 |
[24:33] | Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, my man. | Tommy Tommy Tommy 好小伙! |
[24:36] | Bad idea to get in a bar fight when every cop is looking for you. | 警察到处在找你 你竟然还有种去酒吧斗殴 |
[24:39] | I’ve been out of town. All right? I just got back yesterday. | 前段时间我出城了 昨天才回来 |
[24:42] | Look, I had to stop by the club to say hey to my girls. | 我无非是顺路去酒吧 和我的妞儿们打声招呼 |
[24:45] | At Tassel Room. Amber Jones was one of your girls. Remember her? | 流苏坊 Amber Jones也是你的妞儿 记得她不? |
[24:48] | You left town the day she was murdered. | 你刚好在她被杀那天出城 |
[24:50] | – Kind of makes you look guilty. – They caught the guy that shot her. | 对你很不利哦 凶手不是已经被抓住了 |
[24:53] | That, uh– That congressman. | 那个议员 |
[24:55] | – Look, I didn’t do nothing. – You were stalking her. | 我什么都没干 你一直在跟踪她 |
[24:57] | – That’s her side. – According to Amber’s daughter, | 在她看来是那样 Amber的女儿说 谋杀前一天 她在家门外看见你 |
[24:59] | you were parked outside her house the day before her mother was murdered. | |
[25:02] | Amber filed a restraining order against you. She was afraid for her life. | Amber申请了针对你的临时禁制令 她怕自己会有不测 |
[25:06] | MATTY: Leave my mom alone. You’re not supposed to be here. | 离我妈远一点! 你不该来这里! 我会报警 让警察来教训你! |
[25:09] | Hey. I’m calling the cops and getting your ass arrested. | |
[25:14] | Matty’s got it all wrong. | Matty误会我了 |
[25:15] | All right, I was just trying to make amends. | 我只想补偿以前的过失 |
[25:18] | See, I’m in the 12-step program. Making amends is part of my recovery. | 我在进行十二步戒酒疗法 作出补偿是其中一步 |
[25:23] | Okay? I’m on step nine. | 我已经做到第九步了 |
[25:24] | No, I think you missed a couple of steps there, Tommy, | 看来你偷工减料了 Tommy 你敢说你现在没醉 |
[25:27] | because you’re drunk. | |
[25:28] | You smell like a brewery. Can’t walk in a straight line. | 闻起来就跟啤酒厂一样 连直线都走不了 |
[25:31] | I took Amber’s death really hard. | Amber的死让我很难过 |
[25:34] | All right, it set me back. | 所以又借酒消愁 |
[25:38] | I never got a chance to tell her that I truly forgave her | 我一直没找到机会对她说 我不怪她毁了我的生活 |
[25:40] | for ruining my life. | |
[25:45] | Look. | |
[25:47] | You’re either a stalker | 跟踪狂… |
[25:50] | or you’re the best eyewitness ever. What’s it gonna be? | 也可能成为最佳目击证人 你想做哪一个? |
[25:54] | Well, that’s easy. | 当然是后者 |
[25:57] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么? |
[25:58] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次看见她是什么时候? |
[26:01] | The day after her kid kicked the crap out of my limo. | 她女儿对我车窗又敲又砸的后一天 |
[26:05] | I was in between pickups. | 我在接送客户的空挡 看到她签收了一个包裹 是全球… |
[26:07] | And she received a package from Worldwide? | |
[26:11] | World– World– World Send. | “全球送”快递公司送的 |
[26:13] | And that’s when I saw her. | 我就在那时看到她 |
[26:15] | She looked like hell. | 她看起来糟透了 |
[26:17] | She was always such a tease, | 她原来总把自己打扮得很美 |
[26:18] | got a kick out of making guys want her. | 为了招蜂引蝶 |
[26:23] | It was 4:01 p.m. I remember | 当时是下午4点1分 我记得时间 因为我的对讲机刚好响了 |
[26:25] | because I got a call from my dispatcher. | |
[26:28] | I had to bounce because I was running late. | 我快迟到了 所以我马上就走了 |
[26:30] | That’s the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[26:33] | – Hey, wait a minute. Can I go? – No. | 我能走了吗? 还不行 |
[26:35] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不准去 |
[26:41] | – What do you think? – Well, uh, | 怎么样? 我们没有发现”全球送”的包裹 |
[26:43] | we never found a World Send package | |
[26:44] | but we didn’t process the house until four days after the fact. | 但我们到案发四天后才检查房子 |
[26:48] | If we can confirm that she got a delivery just after 4, | 如果可以证实她在4点收到一个包裹 |
[26:51] | that narrows TOD to between 4 and 5. | 那死亡时间就缩小到4点至5点间 |
[26:55] | That means that Dominic Humphreys didn’t kill her. | 意味着凶手不可能是 |
[26:58] | Brings us back to the congressman. | 怀疑又回到了议员身上 |
[27:02] | HARDT: Amber Jones was a single mom, | Amber Jones是个单身母亲 尽其所能抚养未成年的女儿 |
[27:04] | struggling to support her teenage daughter. | |
[27:08] | Congressman Edward Griffin | 而议员先生Edward Griffin 是个已婚男人 |
[27:10] | is a married man. | |
[27:12] | He seduced her, | 他引诱了她 |
[27:14] | took advantage of her. | 占有了她 |
[27:16] | He admits being physically violent. | 还暴力侵犯了她 |
[27:19] | And when Amber became a liability to his marriage and his career, | 当Amber威胁到他的婚姻与事业时 他杀了她 |
[27:23] | he murdered her. | |
[27:30] | The defense would have you believe that Humphreys committed this crime. | 被告方极力想说服你们 凶手是Dominic Humphreys |
[27:33] | After all, Mr. Humphreys confessed to it before taking his own life. | 毕竟Humphreys自首后饮弹自尽了 |
[27:37] | But that’s another lie in a giant web of lies. | 但这只是连篇谎话中的又一个谎言 |
[27:42] | The evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt | Humphreys有不在场证明 他不是杀害Amber Jones的凶手 |
[27:44] | Mr. Humphreys had an alibi | |
[27:46] | and could not have killed Amber Jones. | |
[27:49] | The defendant needs to be held accountable for his actions. | 被告必须为自己的言行负责 |
[27:55] | Find him guilty. | 请将他定罪 |
[27:59] | WHITTEN: Amber Jones lost her life and that’s a tragedy. | Amber Jones的死是个悲剧 |
[28:03] | But she’s not the only victim here. | 但她不是唯一的受害者 |
[28:07] | My client lost his life too. | 我的委托人也受到了很大的伤害 |
[28:10] | Now, this man is not perfect. | 人无完人 |
[28:12] | He had an affair. | 他有了外遇 |
[28:14] | And he and his wife have dealt with that privately | 但他的妻子已经原谅了他 |
[28:16] | and she’s forgiven him. | |
[28:19] | But I’m gonna tell you what really happened. | 我来告诉你们真相 |
[28:22] | My client went to Amber Jones’ house | 我的委托人去了Amber Jones的家 |
[28:25] | to apologize for losing his temper and to end the affair. | 为分手时大发脾气而道歉 |
[28:31] | He found her body. | 此时他发现了尸体 |
[28:35] | And that’s when he made a mistake he will regret | 他犯了一个会让他懊悔终身的错误 |
[28:39] | for the rest of his life. | |
[28:41] | He didn’t call 911. He called Dominic Humphreys. | 他没有报警 而是给Dominic Humphreys打了电话 |
[28:49] | He made a mistake. | 他犯了错 |
[28:52] | But he’s not a killer. | 但他不是凶手 |
[28:59] | DOCTOR: Well, your suspicions are correct. | 你的怀疑没错 |
[29:01] | Matty was being poisoned. | Matty中毒了 |
[29:03] | Boric acid. | 硼酸 |
[29:05] | Fifty micrograms per milliliter. | 每毫升50微克 |
[29:07] | ALT levels over a thousand. BUN levels 86. | 谷丙转氨酶超过1000 尿素氮指标86 |
[29:11] | Her kidneys are shutting down. | 她的肾脏正在衰竭 |
[29:13] | And based on the level of organ damage, | 从内脏的损伤程度来看 毒素进入体内已有八周 |
[29:14] | I’d say that she’s been ingesting it for about eight weeks. | |
[29:17] | – Do you know the source? – Not yet. | 查明来源了吗? 还没 |
[29:20] | You’re putting her on dialysis? | 你准备给她做血液透析? |
[29:22] | That’s about all we can do at this point. | 就现阶段来说 只能这样 |
[29:24] | Can you tell me if there’s any permanent organ damage? | 内脏会受到永久性损失吗? |
[29:27] | – Not yet. – Thank you. | 还不清楚 |
[29:29] | Okay. | 谢谢 没事 |
[30:30] | CATHERINE: How’s Matty? | Matty怎么样了? |
[30:32] | She’ll live. But they haven’t ruled out permanent damage. | 没有生命危险 但可能有永久性器官损伤 |
[30:35] | Langston. I found trace levels of boric acid | Amber Jones的血液和内脏中 也发现了硼酸 |
[30:38] | in Amber Jones’ blood and organs. | |
[30:40] | Consistent with a one-time dose. | 只有一次中毒的剂量 |
[30:42] | Well, low levels don’t rule out chronic poisoning. | 含量低也可能是慢性中毒 |
[30:44] | Right. The only way to confirm | 只有检验头发才能得知她中毒多久 |
[30:46] | how long she was being poisoned is through hair analysis. | |
[30:48] | And the only way to do that is for us to get some of her hair. | 也就是说我们必须拿到她的头发样本 |
[30:51] | I’ll get a warrant to exhume the body. | 我去申请开棺验尸的许可令 |
[30:54] | I think Amber was the target | 我觉得Amber是下毒对象 她女儿只是连带受害 |
[30:56] | and her daughter was collateral damage. | |
[30:58] | Well, if poisoning was the weapon of choice, | 如果计划用毒药 为什么后来又选择开枪打死她? |
[31:00] | why change weapons and shoot her? | |
[31:02] | All right. Let’s say I’m the killer. | 假设我是凶手 |
[31:04] | I decide to poison Amber. | 我准备毒死Amber |
[31:06] | She doesn’t die. So I panic. | 但她一时死不了 所以我慌了神 |
[31:09] | And I shoot her. | 于是对她开枪 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:13] | Amber’s been dead eight weeks, | Amber已经死亡八周 但她女儿依然在摄入毒素 |
[31:16] | yet her daughter’s still being exposed to the poison. | |
[31:19] | So the source has got to be in their house. | 这么说毒物来源肯定在她家里 |
[31:27] | Gotta be hard to sleep in the same house where your mom was killed. | 睡在母亲被杀的房间里肯定很难受 |
[31:30] | Well, they say kids are resilient. | 都说年轻人容易从悲伤中走出来 |
[31:32] | Nobody’s that resilient. She’s probably blaming herself. | 没人有那本事 她可能很自责 |
[31:35] | GREG: Voice of experience? | 这是你的经验之谈? |
[31:37] | Boric acid can be ingested or absorbed through the skin. | 硼酸可能通过口服 或是皮肤接触进入体内 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna go check out the shampoos and body washes. | 我去检查洗发水和沐浴露 |
[31:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:47] | Is Riley all right? | Riley怎么怪怪的? |
[31:49] | I think this whole case has, uh, hit a nerve. | 这个案子有点…刺激人 |
[31:53] | Well, she’s not shy. | 她不会自闭 |
[31:54] | If she wanted to talk about it, she would. | 如果她想说的话 肯定会自己开口 |
[31:59] | The source of the poison has to be something | 毒物存在于屋内至少两个月 |
[32:01] | that’s been around for at least two months. | |
[32:04] | GREG: I’ll start with any open items. | 我先从没封的东西查起 |
[32:51] | We have a winner. | 找到了 |
[32:54] | Looks like somebody tampered with their drink mix. | 有人在他们的饮料里加了料 |
[33:00] | Purchased at Skadden Pharmacy. | 在斯卡登药房买的 |
[33:08] | It looks like she usually shopped at Nathan’s Market. | 看来她经常在内森超市买东西 |
[33:11] | You don’t buy food at a pharmacy. | 除非有别的目的 不然你不会去药房买吃的 |
[33:15] | Unless you’re there picking something else up. | |
[33:19] | Hey. Did you find any, uh, prescription meds? | 你有没有找到什么处方药? |
[33:22] | Just an antibiotic and a hydrocodone. | 只有抗生素和镇咳药 |
[33:30] | You got something? | 你有发现? |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:33] | This prescription was filled the night before Amber was murdered. | 这瓶药是Amber被杀那晚前开的 |
[33:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:54] | David, would you hand me a rubber band, please? | David 拿根橡皮筋 |
[33:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:59] | ROBBINS: Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:08] | I’ll get this to Henry, stat. | 我去给Henry查 |
[34:10] | Good. | |
[34:12] | [DOOR OPENS] | |
[34:15] | Matty looks just like her mother. | Matty跟她妈长得一样 |
[34:17] | [DOOR CLOSES] | |
[34:30] | Did you note this at autopsy? | 验尸的时候你有没有发现这个? |
[34:32] | If I had, no way I would have cut through it. | 要是发现了 肯定不会切过去 |
[34:35] | It must have developed later. | 一定是后来才显现 |
[34:37] | Embalming fluid can enhance discoloration. | 防腐处理会加快变色 |
[34:41] | [MACHINE WHIRRING] | |
[34:53] | Contusion had to have occurred perimortem, | 撞击肯定发生在临死前 |
[34:56] | otherwise the bruise would have blossomed earlier. | 不然淤青早该出现了 |
[35:03] | It’s a shoe impression. | 这是个鞋印 |
[35:08] | Jurors, have you reached a verdict? | 陪审团 你们做出决定了吗? |
[35:10] | FOREMAN: Yes, Your Honor, we have. | 是的 法官大人 我们决定了 |
[35:14] | HIMMEL: Will the defendant please rise? | 请被告起立 |
[35:18] | “In the matter of State of Nevada v. Edward Griffin, | “在Edward Griffin谋杀案中” |
[35:21] | we the jury find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree.” | “陪审团裁决被告犯有一级谋杀罪” 肃静 肃静! |
[35:25] | WOMAN: What? HIMMEL: Settle down. Quiet. | |
[35:28] | Please remand the defendant into custody. | 请将被告押回 |
[35:30] | MAN: You agree with that? | |
[35:31] | [COURTROOM CHATTERING] | |
[35:36] | [MRS. GRIFFIN SIGHS] | |
[35:38] | [WHITTEN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[35:43] | MAN [ON TV]: We’re live at the courthouse where moments ago, | 法院发回现场报道 就在刚才 |
[35:45] | Congressman Griffin was remanded into custody | Griffin议员被裁定谋杀了 本地居民Amber 再次收押回监狱… |
[35:47] | after he was convicted in the murder of local resident, Amber– | |
[35:54] | Well, we got a conviction. Jury came back quick. | 他被定罪了 陪审团真利索 |
[35:56] | Well this case isn’t over yet. | 这个案子还没结束 |
[35:58] | I called the pharmacist at Skadden’s. | 我问了斯卡登的药剂师 |
[36:00] | On the night before Amber died, | 在Amber死前那晚 急诊室的医生开了两个方子 |
[36:02] | the emergency-room doc called in two prescriptions, | |
[36:04] | an antibiotic and a pain killer. | 一剂抗生素 一剂止痛药 |
[36:06] | They were picked up and paid for by Dominic Humphreys. | 药是Dominic Humphreys买的 |
[36:09] | Well, he took her to the ER and then drove her home. | 他带她去急诊室 再送她回家 |
[36:12] | Yeah, but the meds weren’t the only thing he picked up. Check it out. | 对 但他不仅仅买了药 看看这 |
[36:19] | “Bandages, medical tape, antibiotic ointment, | 绷带 医用胶带 抗生素膏 活力饮料 饼干 汤 杀虫剂? |
[36:22] | energy drink mix, crackers, soup.” Roach poison? | |
[36:28] | Humphreys was the one trying to poison her? | 下毒的人是Humphreys? |
[36:31] | And then the Congressman decided to shoot her? | 然后议员就决定要射杀她? |
[36:34] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来是这样 |
[36:35] | Obviously, he didn’t care that he poisoned her daughter too. | 显然 他对那女儿也被下毒完全无所谓 |
[36:39] | We found new evidence on Amber Jones’ body. | 在Amber Jones的尸体上发现了新证据 |
[36:42] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[36:43] | Shoe impression bruise. | 鞋印淤青 |
[36:45] | Developed after the embalming. | 在防腐处理之后显现出来 |
[36:46] | It’s only seven inches long. | 只有七英寸长 |
[36:48] | – It has to belong to the killer. – Can’t be the congressman’s. | 这肯定属于凶手 不可能是议员的 |
[36:51] | Seven inches. That’s gotta be female. | 七英寸 肯定是女人 |
[36:53] | And the only female with access to the murder weapon is Mrs. Griffin. | 唯一可能拿到凶器的女性 就是Griffin夫人 |
[36:57] | [AMBER GRUNTS] | |
[36:59] | Did the wife have an alibi from 4 to 5? | 他妻子在4点至5点间有不在场证明吗? |
[37:01] | I remember Mrs. Griffin telling Brass | 我记得Griffin夫人告诉Brass 她流产后要卧床修养 |
[37:03] | that she was in bed recovering from a miscarriage. | |
[37:05] | Her hormones are already in overdrive, | 她的荷尔蒙本来就超标 接着发现丈夫有外遇 |
[37:07] | and then she catches her husband cheating. | |
[37:09] | She might have caught more than that. | 她可能发现了更多 |
[37:11] | Amber gave the congressman chlamydia. | Amber把衣原体传染给了议员 |
[37:13] | I think he gave it to his wife. | 我想他又传给了他妻子 |
[37:16] | Chlamydia can cause a miscarriage. | 衣原体可以引起流产 |
[37:17] | Well, that’s one hell of a motive. | 这动机太充分了 |
[37:19] | CATHERINE: This bruise is not specific enough to identify the shoe. | 这个淤青还不够确认鞋子 |
[37:22] | No, but we can get a warrant for her clothes. | 但我们可以拿到针对她衣服的搜查令 |
[37:24] | Maybe we can match the fibers from the gun slide. | 也许能匹配套管底部的纤维 |
[37:27] | Call the ADA. | 打电话给助理检察官 |
[37:28] | Let her know that she won’t be taking tomorrow off. | 告诉她明天还要干活 |
[37:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:34] | [SIGHS] | |
[37:39] | CATHERINE: We found these gloves in your closet. | 我们在你的壁橱里发现这双手套 |
[37:41] | Blue-black dye. Wool and cashmere blend. | 深蓝色羊毛羊绒混织物 |
[37:45] | That proves you killed Amber Jones. | 证明了你杀了Amber Jones |
[37:48] | You two need to watch the news. Her husband was just found guilty. | 你们俩该看看新闻 他丈夫刚被判有罪 |
[37:52] | CATHERINE: Hey, I get it. | 嘿 我知道 |
[37:53] | You lost your baby because he couldn’t keep it in his pants. | 因为你丈夫不检点 你的孩子流产了 |
[37:56] | Your husband’s conviction will be overturned. That’s the good news. | 你丈夫有翻案的机会 这是好消息 |
[37:59] | The bad news is unless you talk to us, you’ll be the one on trial. | 坏消息是 除非你跟我们合作 不然你就会受审 |
[38:02] | You don’t need to say a word to these people. | 你不必对他们说任何话 |
[38:05] | I can’t go through this again. | 我没法再经历一遍了 |
[38:15] | I had just come back from seeing my doctor | 当时我…从医生那回来 |
[38:19] | and I needed to talk to my husband. | 需要跟我丈夫谈谈 |
[38:23] | But he wasn’t home. | 但他不在家 |
[38:26] | I saw his wallet on the dresser. That meant he was downstairs. | 我看到他的钱包在梳妆台上 说明他在楼下 |
[38:30] | He’d cheated before. | 他以前有过外遇 |
[38:32] | But when he ran for office, we made a deal. | 但他当官以后 我们达成了协议 |
[38:34] | He could look, but not touch. | 他能看 但不能碰 |
[38:36] | I’m the one who hit the little bitch, not him. | 揍那个小婊子的是我 不是他 |
[38:38] | [AMBER SHRIEKS] | |
[38:42] | But you didn’t stop there, right? | 但光揍你还不满意 是吗? |
[38:47] | The next morning, | 第二天早上… |
[38:52] | my doctor called and told me | 医生打电话来说… |
[38:56] | I had chlamydia. | 我染上衣原体 |
[39:01] | That’s what killed my baby. | 我的孩子就是因此而死 |
[39:05] | I’m 40 years old. | 我四十岁了 |
[39:08] | We have been trying to get pregnant for over three years. | 三年来 我们一直努力要孩子 |
[39:13] | It was my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会 |
[39:17] | My last chance to be a mother. | 最后一个成为母亲的机会 |
[39:26] | Then I– | 然后…我发现了他的电话清单 |
[39:28] | I found my husband’s cell-phone bill | |
[39:30] | and I just started calling numbers until I found hers. | 我挨个打电话 直到找到她 |
[39:33] | Do you want something to drink? | 要不要喝点什么? |
[39:35] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[39:37] | MRS. GRIFFIN: I told her I was there to apologize. | 我说我来道歉 |
[39:40] | That I’d been thinking about it all night. | 我思考了一整晚 |
[39:43] | No. Unh! | 不! |
[39:47] | [AMBER GASPING] | |
[39:52] | Please. Please, don’t kill me. | 求求你 求求你不要杀了我 求求你! 我还有个女儿! |
[39:53] | Please. Please. I have a daughter. | |
[39:56] | [AMBER GRUNTS] | |
[39:57] | Because of you, my daughter is dead. | 可我的女儿被你害死了 |
[40:01] | [AMBER GROANS] | |
[40:07] | So you left but you forgot the gun. | 然后你走了 但忘了枪? |
[40:10] | You figured Dominic would clean up after you too. | 你认为反正Dominic会为你擦掉指纹 |
[40:14] | No, Dominic didn’t know anything about it. | 不 Dominic对此一无所知 |
[40:18] | He would never help me. | 他不会帮我 |
[40:21] | He always thought I was a liability to my husband’s career. | 他总认为我是我丈夫事业的绊脚石 |
[40:24] | So when did your husband realize that you killed Amber? | 那你丈夫什么时候 发现你…杀了Amber? |
[40:31] | As soon as you told him his gun was missing. | 就在知道他的枪不见了以后 |
[40:37] | You have an STD. | 你得了性病 |
[40:40] | You should go to the doctor. | 你该去看医生 |
[40:44] | CATHERINE: I don’t know. | 换了是我… |
[40:47] | I would have killed him, not her. | 我会杀他 而不是情妇 |
[40:56] | WOMAN: Smucker’s. | |
[40:58] | All right. | 好 |
[41:00] | Matty’s going to be all right. | Matty会康复 |
[41:02] | – No permanent damage. – Oh, glad to hear it. Ray? | 没有永久伤害 真是好消息 |
[41:07] | You deserve this. | 敬你的辛劳 |
[41:08] | Thank you, Catherine. | 谢谢你 Catherine |
[41:10] | – Talk about baptism by fire. – Yeah. | 经历了火的洗礼 对 但你成功了 你从不放弃 |
[41:12] | But you made it through it. You never quit. | |
[41:16] | Do you think she dropped the gun or do you think she left it to frame him? | 你认为枪真是随手掉了吗? 还是她故意放那陷害他? |
[41:20] | My money’s on the frame. | 我赌她想陷害 |
[41:22] | I think she dropped it. | 我猜是掉了 |
[41:24] | Heat of the moment. | 紧张一刻 |
[41:25] | Or maybe both things are true. | 或许都是对的 |
[41:28] | She accidentally dropped the gun | 她不小心丢下了枪 然后决定留在那以惩罚她丈夫 |
[41:30] | and then decided to leave it there to punish him. | |
[41:32] | Well, we’ll never know, | 谁知道呢 但我们知道的是– |
[41:35] | but what we do know, | |
[41:36] | – Ray got it right. NICK: Yeah. | Ray破了案子 没错 |
[41:39] | Ray had a lot of help. Ha, ha. | Ray得到了很多帮助 |
[41:42] | CATHERINE: Yeah. NICK: Cheers. | |
[41:43] | RAY: A lot of help. ALL: Ha-ha-ha! | 干杯 很多很多 |
[41:45] | CATHERINE: Teamwork. NICK: Makes the dream work. | 小组合作 让梦想成真 |
[41:48] | [RAY LAUGHING] |