时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Stop! No! | 不要 不要 |
[00:43] | You’re delicious. | 你真好吃 |
[00:47] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[00:48] | Now you’re saying your attacker looked like me? | 现在你又觉得袭击者长得像我了 |
[00:50] | But ten minutes ago, you said, | 可是十分钟前你明明说 |
[00:51] | “I couldn’t see him ’cause I was blindfolded.” | “我不知道他长什么样 因为我的眼睛被蒙住了” |
[00:53] | That is technically right, but by the sound of his voice, | 的确如此 但是就凭他的声音 |
[00:56] | I could… I could totally picture him. | 我就能想象出他长什么样 |
[00:58] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | So this “Shadowy figure,” who looks | 那么这个”模糊的人影” |
[01:02] | just like my colleague here, | 碰巧长得还挺像我同事 |
[01:04] | – grabs you off the street… – Blindfolds you. | -把你从街上掳走 -蒙上眼睛 |
[01:06] | …blindfolds you, | 蒙上了你的眼睛 |
[01:07] | drives you to a dark room, | 把你带到一间暗室 |
[01:09] | reeking of brimstone, | 熏蒸着硫磺的气味 |
[01:10] | cuts off a hunk of your leg, and then… | 从你腿上切了一大块肉下来… |
[01:13] | And he eats it! | 然后他就生吃了 |
[01:15] | Right in front of me! | 就在我的眼前 |
[01:20] | Only… | 除了… |
[01:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:24] | Now that I think about it… | 现在我觉得… |
[01:26] | he sounded more like you. | 他声音听起来更像你 |
[01:29] | Absolutely delectable. | 无比美味 |
[01:35] | Okay, Owen. | 好了 欧文 |
[01:37] | Thanks for sharing your story. | 谢谢你重述了这段经历 |
[01:39] | I’m telling you, this city is writhing | 我跟你们讲 城里有这么一群 |
[01:42] | with flesh-hungry psychopaths. | 嗜血成性的精神病 |
[01:43] | Hardly go to the grocery store anymore without some | 下次去超市买东西 指不定就看见 |
[01:46] | Dahmer-looking bag boy salivating over me. | 长得跟戴默似的变态 看着我流口水[著名食人魔] |
[01:49] | Well, it’s a good thing | 你能从这个变态手中 |
[01:50] | that you escaped this particular psychopath. | 逃出来也算走运了 |
[01:54] | 来自罗素 医生要你去一趟解剖室B室 | |
[01:57] | You know what? Owen, it’s been fun, | 这样吧 欧文 跟你交谈很尽兴 |
[01:58] | but that’s the morgue calling. | 但是停尸房有事 |
[01:59] | We got to go. | 我们得先走了 |
[02:00] | We’ll start a file and we’ll keep an eye out. | 我们会建档记录 额外留意你的案子的 |
[02:04] | Make sure you go see a doctor. | 记得去看下医生 |
[02:05] | Yeah, have him check your head. | 是啊 让他好好查查脑子有没有病 |
[02:06] | Uh, excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:08] | Make sure you get in bed. | 啊啊 记得好好休息 |
[02:09] | Right. Okay. Yeah… | 是的 是应该这样 |
[02:17] | Hey, man, sorry. I heard you were looking for me. | 抱歉来晚了 听说你找我 |
[02:19] | I had some lunatic at PD talking about a people-eater. | 警局有个神经病 絮絮叨叨跟我讲吃人肉的事 |
[02:23] | I heard about it, and that’s why I asked for you. | 我听说了 所以我才要求你过来看一下 |
[02:26] | That story might not be so loony. | 那个故事未必是胡编乱造 |
[02:31] | A worker just called this in. | 有工作人员报告 |
[02:33] | Found it at the garbage dump. | 在垃圾箱里看到了这个 |
[02:35] | These, uh, rectangular wounds exhibit a serration | 这些长方形的伤口呈现出 |
[02:37] | of a steak knife. | 牛排刀的锯齿痕 |
[02:40] | What are those particles around the wound? | 这些伤口上的颗粒是什么 |
[02:42] | Seasoning of salt and sage. | 盐和鼠尾草调料 |
[02:44] | Per Hodges’s microscope, not my taste buds. | 这是霍奇斯显微镜下分析出来的 我可没尝 |
[02:47] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[02:48] | This is a prank, right? | 这是恶作剧 对吧 |
[02:49] | This is real. | 这些都是真的 |
[02:50] | A-A crude dismemberment like this | 这样残忍的肢解手段 |
[02:52] | leaves me little doubt that this meat is murder. | 我怀疑这块肉是谋杀所致 |
[02:56] | World-class restaurants, endless buffets– | 维加斯有顶级餐馆 豪华自助 |
[02:59] | all those tasty choices, | 这么多美味选择 |
[03:02] | and we’ve got a cannibal in Las Vegas. | 却偏偏出了个要吃人的恶魔 |
[03:48] | Nick pulled prints from the hand, | 尼克从手上提了指纹 |
[03:51] | then he went up to the lab to run them. | 上楼去检索处理了 |
[03:53] | Looky there. | 看看这个 |
[03:55] | Second instar maggots… | 食人魔吃剩的肉上 |
[03:59] | …on our cannibal’s leftovers. | 有处于二龄阶段的蛆虫 |
[04:02] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[04:03] | Two, three days into decomp? | 已经腐烂了两到三天 |
[04:05] | About that. | 差不多 |
[04:06] | Two marks on the bone indicate a serrated knife | 骨头上的两道伤痕说明 凶手用齿刀 |
[04:09] | cut through muscle and tendons, allowing disarticulation. | 切开肌肉和筋腱 断开关节 |
[04:12] | No medical expertise necessary. | 不存在医学精准性 |
[04:15] | Well, it’s really no different than | 这种状况与从鸡身上 |
[04:16] | pulling a drumstick off a raw chicken. | 生生扯下鸡腿没什么区别 |
[04:19] | A little different, Doc. | 还是…有点不一样的 医生 |
[04:21] | Nick gave me some photos of the other guy. | 尼克给我看了另外一个人的取证照片 |
[04:24] | Owen Linder, right? | 叫欧文·林德 是吧 |
[04:25] | The dinner who got away. | 那顿逃脱的晚餐 |
[04:27] | Look at this– the wound on Mr. Linder’s leg | 看看这张 林德先生大腿上的伤口 |
[04:30] | exhibits the same distinct blade flaw as these wounds. | 与这具上的刃形一模一样 |
[04:36] | So, same knife, same assailant maybe. | 一样的刀 说不定还是同一个袭击者 |
[04:39] | But I heard Owen’s story won’t help much. | 不过听说欧文的证词没什么用 |
[04:41] | He didn’t see his attacker. | 他没看见袭击者长什么样 |
[04:42] | He claims that he was abducted off the street, | 他声称自己在大街上被绑架 |
[04:45] | blindfolded, then driven to some room. | 蒙上了眼睛 被带进了一间屋子 |
[04:49] | The pain of his leg being filleted | 大腿上被刨了一片 剧烈的疼痛让他挣脱绑缚 |
[04:52] | made him break free and run blindly into the night. | 两眼摸黑就逃入了夜色 |
[04:58] | So, no idea where he ran from? | 所以也不知道他从哪儿逃出来 |
[05:00] | By the time the cops showed up, | 警察赶到的时候 |
[05:02] | he was completely turned around. | 他已经神志不清了 |
[05:04] | Okay, boys. | 伙计们 |
[05:05] | The, uh, print on the hand says | 手上的指纹显示 |
[05:07] | the arm belongs to a local: Dennis Hagel. | 断臂属于一个本地人 丹尼斯·海格 |
[05:10] | Former endoscopic surgery tech. | 曾是内窥镜手术技术员 |
[05:12] | Got fired for stealing meds. | 因为偷窃药物而被解雇 |
[05:14] | So, patrol’s out there right now looking for the rest of him. | 警察正在搜寻他身体的其它部分 |
[05:16] | I hope they find him alive and otherwise intact. | 希望他还活着 或者至少尸体完好无损 |
[05:23] | You are a deeply bizarre man. | 你真是个怪异的家伙 |
[05:25] | Oh, yeah? Well, you’re no walk in the park, you know. | 是吗 那你呢 你从不去公园散步 |
[05:28] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[05:29] | I was talking about Owen Linder. | 我是说欧文·林德 |
[05:32] | I’ve been doing some digging on this guy. | 我一直在调查这个人 |
[05:33] | There’s more to his story? | 他有所隐瞒吗 |
[05:35] | A twisted prologue. | 隐瞒了一个变态的开场 |
[05:36] | Owen has been spending some serious time | 欧文把很多时间都花在 |
[05:39] | in a very dark corner of the Internet. | 网上这个黑暗的角落 |
[05:43] | “Vore.” | “食性” |
[05:43] | Short for vorarephilia– | 食用性兴奋的简称 |
[05:46] | an erotic, compulsive fixation | 这是一种无法控制的色情情结 |
[05:48] | that involves eating | 包括食用其他活物 |
[05:49] | or being eaten by other living things. | 或者被其他活物食用 |
[05:52] | Cannibalism. | 食人行为 |
[05:53] | Well, that’s just one room in the Vore fetish madhouse. | 那只是食性中的一个种类 |
[05:57] | Others involve man-eating plants and giant hungry cats | 还有吃人的植物 巨型饿猫 |
[06:01] | and a whole pornucopia of things | 以及很多和色情相关的事情 |
[06:03] | you don’t even want to know about. | 你不会想知道的 |
[06:04] | You’re right there. | 说得没错 |
[06:06] | But Owen here | 但是欧文… |
[06:07] | is into plain old cannibalism. | 只对传统的食人行为着迷 |
[06:10] | At least the idea of it. | 至少是感兴趣 |
[06:12] | I mean, he is all over these sites. | 他经常光顾这些网站 |
[06:14] | Doing what? | 具体干嘛呢 |
[06:16] | Doing what other Vore enthusiasts do: | 做和其他食性迷一样的事 |
[06:18] | talking about his desire to be devoured. | 谈论希望自己被吃掉的幻想 |
[06:21] | Sharing his fantasies | 分享关于让别人咀嚼吞咽 |
[06:22] | of having his flesh chewed up and swallowed. | 他自己的肉的想法 |
[06:25] | Yeah, but his fantasy became a… A bloody reality. | 没错 但他的幻想变成了血腥的事实 |
[06:29] | So, what do you think, that he asked for what happened? | 你怎么看 他是咎由自取的吗 |
[06:32] | That he offered himself up to a… | 主动把自己献给 |
[06:35] | a real-life cannibal? | 一个真正的食人狂 |
[06:37] | I think that Owen and I need to chew the fat. | 我觉得有必要和欧文好好谈谈 |
[06:48] | Did I forget to mention this part of the story? | 难道我没提过这部分吗 |
[06:51] | I could tell you guys barely believed me about the attack, | 我看得出来你们根本不相信这件事 |
[06:53] | much less if it looked like I asked for it. | 更不用说这还是我主动送上门的 |
[06:56] | So you didn’t ask for it? | 所以你没有主动送上门吗 |
[06:57] | For a guy to help himself to a hunk of my leg? | 好让人吃掉我腿上的一块肉 |
[07:00] | Are you nuts?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:01] | It was supposed to be role-playing. | 这本该是角色扮演 |
[07:02] | I thought I made that very clear to him. | 我以为自己已经和他讲得非常清楚了 |
[07:04] | Clear to who? | 他是谁 |
[07:06] | Your attacker? | 袭击你的人吗 |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:10] | – Who was he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[07:11] | Guy responded privately to one of my Web posts. | 他私信回复了我网上的状态 |
[07:14] | Said he was a “Pred” Looking for “Prey.” | 说自己是正在寻找猎物的猎手 |
[07:17] | Went by the name “Eater.” | 名叫”食人者” |
[07:18] | Wanted to meet up. | 希望能见面 |
[07:19] | So you made a… date? | 所以你们就见面了吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. “Eater” Told me, uh, to wait in front of my house, | 没错 “食人者”让我在家门口等着 |
[07:24] | and he sneaks up. | 然后他悄悄出现 |
[07:26] | Blindfold. | 蒙住我的眼睛 |
[07:28] | Puts me in the car, takes me to his place. | 把我塞进车里 开车去他的地盘 |
[07:30] | You went willingly? | 这些都是你自愿的吗 |
[07:31] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[07:33] | Yeah, but I figured, you know, we’d… | 但是我想…你懂的 |
[07:35] | we’d get out the condiments, you know, slather up and… | 等到我们玩够了 抹上油然后… |
[07:38] | All right. All right. All right. That’s enough. | 好了 好了 够了 |
[07:41] | Right. | 行 |
[07:41] | So, after he cut you up… | 等他割下你的肉之后 |
[07:44] | …everything else you told us… | 你所说的剩下的部分 |
[07:45] | My daring escape and flee to freedom– | 我勇敢地逃出来并重获自由 |
[07:49] | all true. | 都是真的 |
[07:51] | – I swear. – All right. | -我发誓 -好吧 |
[07:54] | We’re gonna need to see | 我们需要查看 |
[07:55] | all your online correspondence with this “Eater.” | 你和”食人者”所有的网上留言 |
[07:58] | All right, sure, | 好 没问题 |
[07:58] | but it won’t help you track him. | 但对找到他无济于事 |
[08:00] | “Eater” was strictly anonymous. | “食人者”完全匿名 |
[08:02] | No way he’s leaving any digital breadcrumbs behind. | 他不可能在网上留下任何痕迹 |
[08:05] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[08:07] | Well, he did leave us this. | 但他倒是留下了这个 |
[08:09] | Part of a meal. | 美餐的一部分 |
[08:10] | Named… Dennis Hagel. You know him? | 他叫丹尼斯·海格 你认识他吗 |
[08:14] | Maybe he frequented the same Vore sites. | 也许他也经常上同样的食性网站 |
[08:17] | Maybe he shared the same interests. | 也许和你兴趣相投 |
[08:20] | Vegas local. | 拉斯维加斯本地人 |
[08:21] | He worked in endoscopic surgery. | 他曾经是内窥镜手术技术员 |
[08:26] | Like when they stick a camera down your throat? | 就是塞一个摄像头到你喉咙里那种 |
[08:28] | Into your belly? | 插进你肚子里 |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:35] | What is it, Owen? | 怎么了 欧文 |
[08:39] | There’s something you need to see. | 有个东西你应该看看 |
[08:44] | Greg just sent over this video. | 格雷格刚传了这个视频过来 |
[08:46] | Owen Linder claims it’s a snuff film that’s been | 欧文·林德声称这部色情凶杀影片 |
[08:47] | making its way around the online Vore community — | 在食性网站上很火 |
[08:50] | a snuff film like no one’s ever seen before. | 可这部色情凶杀影片很与众不同 |
[08:53] | According to Owen, | 据欧文所说 |
[08:55] | this lady’s name is “Miss Feed” | 她的名字是”捕食小姐” |
[08:57] | Hi, out there. | 你们好啊 |
[08:59] | It’s another…sunny day in Vegas. | 今天的维加斯 天气晴朗 |
[09:03] | You wanna have some fun? | 想来玩玩吗 |
[09:04] | Webcam stripper. | 摄像头脱衣女郎 |
[09:06] | No, not really. | 不完全是 |
[09:07] | She offers a unique service to Vore-heads like Owen | 她为欧文这样的食性脑残粉提供特别服务 |
[09:10] | that dream of being gobbled up. | 也就是让他们被人吃的梦想成真 |
[09:12] | You look so yummy. | 你看起来真是秀色可餐 |
[09:14] | Mmm. And I’m just so hungry. | 我好饿哦 |
[09:17] | I can’t wait… | 我迫不及待… |
[09:20] | …to devour you. | 想要吃了你 |
[09:25] | This is new. | 这有点新异啊 |
[09:31] | Endoscopic camera. | 内窥摄像机 |
[09:33] | Possibly manned by our disarmed victim, Dennis Hagel. | 有可能是截肢受害者丹尼斯·海格在操作 |
[09:36] | Can’t be too many people with that skill-set | 喜欢这类东西的人中 |
[09:38] | involved with this kind of stuff. | 应该没多少人有这技术 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:43] | And we’ve reached her stomach. | 到了她的胃了 |
[09:45] | Lovely. | 真是好景色啊 |
[09:48] | Whoa. What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[09:52] | Oh, my God. It’s a knife. | 天呐 那不是一把刀吗 |
[09:54] | She’s getting stabbed. | 她被捅了一刀 |
[09:56] | Let it play. | 继续播放 |
[10:02] | All that blood — an artery was hit. | 那么多血 一定是切到了动脉 |
[10:04] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[10:08] | Uh, wh-what does the video’s metadata say? | 视屏的元数据有什么信息 |
[10:12] | Originated three days ago, | 三天前开始传播的 |
[10:14] | but it bounced through proxies, obscuring any other information. | 借用了很多代理服务 掩盖了其他信息 |
[10:17] | So, we have a murder victim with no name | 这么说受害者是谁我们不知道 |
[10:20] | and no idea where the crime scene is. | 犯罪现场在哪里我们也不知道 |
[10:22] | Video’s all we got to work with. | 这视频是我们唯一的线索 |
[10:25] | Well, if we can stand a closer look, | 只要我们能承受得了 再仔细看看 |
[10:27] | there might be something in here that can help us. | 或许能找到有帮助的信息 |
[10:29] | Let’s split it up. Go frame by frame. | 把视频分成几部分 逐帧播放 |
[10:33] | Listen, Stephanie, why don’t we reschedule. | 斯蒂芬妮 我们重新安排个时间吧 |
[10:34] | I’m completely jammed up in traffic on the Strip. | 我在长街上堵死了 |
[10:38] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[10:39] | Who you hiding from? | 你在躲谁啊 |
[10:41] | Head of my share-free election committee. | 我独一无二的选举委员会主席 |
[10:44] | Smart woman, tons of energy, but… | 很聪明 很有活力 但是… |
[10:46] | You can’t stand her. | 你受不了她 |
[10:48] | Well, you’re welcome to take refuge in here if you want. | 欢迎来我这里避难如果你需要的话 |
[10:51] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[10:53] | election’s over a year away. | 离选举还有一年时间 |
[10:54] | They’re already pressuring me about my image, my platform, | 他们却已经开始讨论我的形象啊 |
[10:57] | soliciting contributions. | 平台啊 募款啊 |
[10:59] | Getting appointed, I avoided that whole campaign circus. | 被任命时 我躲过了无聊的竞选活动 |
[11:02] | Well, no one’s gonna run against you this time. | 没人会跟你竞争的 |
[11:04] | So, your job should be safe, right? | 工作应该能保 不是吗 |
[11:06] | Well, that’s the other thing. | 说到这个其实还有另一件事 |
[11:10] | I don’t know if I want it. | 我不知道我想不想要这工作 |
[11:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:16] | Sometimes I miss the lab. | 有时候我很想念实验室 |
[11:17] | The way you get to work here, it’s clean, honest. | 这里的工作方式 利落又真诚 |
[11:20] | You don’t have to get your hands dirty. | 不需要弄脏自己的手 |
[11:22] | Well, for a Vegas sheriff, your hands are pretty clean. | 作为维加斯治安官 你的手挺干净的 |
[11:25] | Unless you’ve started | 除非你也开始像以前黑帮那样 |
[11:26] | planting bodies in the desert like the good old days. | 开始在沙漠里埋尸体了 |
[11:29] | Not yet, but I can certainly understand the impulse. | 还没到那份上 但我能理解他们的想法 |
[11:31] | Some of the decisions I’ve had to make in this job, | 在这个工作岗位上我所做的一些决定 |
[11:34] | some of the ugliness in this town. | 这个城市里一些肮脏的事情 |
[11:37] | We’ve had a big helping of that today. | 今天我们就见识了不少 |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:41] | A killer with a taste for human flesh, | 喜欢人肉的杀人犯 |
[11:43] | preying on those who fantasize about it. | 捕食那些幻想吃人或被吃的人 |
[11:47] | That’s the headline. | 头条新闻啊 |
[11:47] | Well, we better solve it before it hits the news. | 最好在媒体发现之前尽快结案 |
[11:51] | Came by to see what you got. | 过来就是想听听你的进度 |
[11:52] | Got a crazy story from one vic, | 现在我们掌握的有 一位受害者的疯狂故事 |
[11:55] | an arm from another | 另一位受害者的手臂 |
[11:57] | and a snuff film from the third. | 还有第三位受害者的色情凶杀影片 |
[12:00] | That’s it? No other physical evidence? | 就这样 没有其他任何物证 |
[12:02] | No. | 没有 |
[12:04] | And no reason to think that this maniac is gonna stop. | 而且这疯子应该还会继续作案 |
[12:10] | You want to have some fun? | 你想玩玩吗 |
[12:18] | 打印 | |
[13:08] | So, it turns out, trying to solve a murder from inside the victim | 原来要从被害人体内开始着手调查谋杀案 |
[13:11] | is a hell of a lot trickier than it sounds. | 可比听上去要复杂多了 |
[13:13] | The best luck I’ve had is with the murder weapon. | 目前最大的发现在凶器上 |
[13:17] | The knife is serrated. | 那把刀的刀刃是锯齿状的 |
[13:19] | Same kind of knife that cut our other two victims. | 与伤害另两名被害人的刀一样 |
[13:21] | And I noticed an unusual detail in that freeze-frame. | 我还在这幅定格画面中发现了一处不寻常的细节 |
[13:25] | Engraved symbol. | 镌刻上去的图标 |
[13:27] | The Cyrillic name of a Russian village. | 那是一个俄罗斯部落的古斯拉夫语名字 |
[13:29] | “Marilsk.” | “马里斯科” |
[13:30] | So, either the killer is from there | 所以凶手要么是来自那里 |
[13:32] | or just a collector. | 要么就是个收藏家 |
[13:34] | Either way, | 无论怎样 |
[13:35] | we still have no idea who or where “Miss Feed” is. | 我们还是不知道捕食小姐是谁以及在哪里 |
[13:38] | Actually, we do. | 其实我们已经知道了 |
[13:39] | As luck should have it, her strange eating habits weren’t | 很幸运 她不光是工作的时候 |
[13:41] | just limited to her work. | 饮食习惯怪异 |
[13:42] | I noticed this in my analysis of the stomach video. | 我在分析那段胃部视频时注意到了这个 |
[13:46] | Jelly donut wrapped around hamburger. | 果酱甜甜圈裹着汉堡包 |
[13:49] | There’s only one place in town that serves that sandwich. | 市里只有一个地方供应这种三明治 |
[13:52] | Hangover Grill– and I’m never going there again. | 宿醉小吧 我再也不会去那地方了 |
[13:54] | I got the credit card receipts | 我拿到了捕食小姐被害那天 |
[13:56] | from the day “Miss Feed” was killed, | 那家店的信用卡消费单 |
[13:57] | and I ran them through DMV. | 我通过车管所记录查过了 |
[14:00] | “Miss Feed” is actually Miss Brenda Waring. | 捕食小姐其实叫布伦达·沃灵 |
[14:04] | Her home address is in Henderson. | 她住在亨德森 |
[14:08] | LVPD! | 警察 |
[14:34] | Dennis Hagel. | 丹尼斯·海格 |
[14:36] | Cameraman. | 那个摄影师 |
[14:42] | We got it. | 交给我们就行了 |
[14:42] | Why don’t you get some air. | 你去透口气吧 |
[14:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | Brenda Waring wasn’t just killed, she was butchered. | 布伦达·沃灵不仅是被杀了 简直是被屠宰了 |
[15:01] | Salt and sage. | 盐和鼠尾草 |
[15:04] | What the hell are we hunting? | 我们要抓的到底是何方妖怪 |
[15:56] | A door was thrown open, | 门被撞开 |
[15:58] | causing this picture to go crooked. | 把这幅照片弄歪了 |
[16:00] | Brenda was meticulous, very organized. | 布伦达很细致谨慎 非常有条理 |
[16:03] | I don’t think she would’ve let it stay like that | 我觉得她根本不会让照片 |
[16:04] | for even a minute. | 就这么挂着 |
[16:05] | Unless she never had a chance to straighten it. | 除非她根本没机会把它摆正 |
[16:08] | We know that moments before she was murdered, | 我们知道就在她被害前 |
[16:10] | Brenda was back there with Dennis doing a cam session. | 布伦达正在那儿和丹尼斯一起拍视频 |
[16:14] | I just can’t wait to devour you. | 我迫不及待想要吃了你 |
[16:18] | Then the killer barged in. | 然后凶手闯了进来 |
[16:21] | – Any sign of forced entry? – No. | -有强行闯入的痕迹吗 -没有 |
[16:24] | Do you know what? She could’ve left the door unlocked. | 你看 她可能没锁门 |
[16:26] | Nice neighborhood, middle of the day– why not? | 小区安宁 又是大白天的 何必锁门 |
[16:28] | All the darkness, all the weirdness | 所有的阴郁诡异 |
[16:30] | was kept in this corner of her world. | 都只在她这个小天地里 |
[16:34] | Till it came storming in. | 直到风暴席卷而入 |
[16:45] | Single, sharp-force wound to the neck. | 一刀刺向颈部 |
[16:47] | Severed the carotid jugular complex. | 割断了颈动脉 |
[16:50] | It looks like the cameraman was just in the way. | 看起来摄影师不过是碍了事 |
[16:53] | He was taken out quickly. | 他立马就被解决了 |
[16:54] | The target of the killer’s rage appears to have been Brenda. | 凶手的怒火好像只是冲着布伦达来的 |
[16:57] | Dozen stab wounds centered around her stomach. | 多处刀伤集中在她的腹部 |
[17:00] | That’s quite a statement, considering her line of work. | 考虑到她从事的行当 凶手的意图挺明显的 |
[17:02] | Assailant had to know her as “Miss Feed.” | 凶手肯定知道她就是捕食小姐 |
[17:04] | Maybe an obsessed or jilted client. | 也许是哪个痴迷于她 或被她抛弃的客户 |
[17:08] | After consuming Brenda, | 吃了布伦达的肉以后 |
[17:09] | the psycho didn’t seem to have an appetite for Dennis. | 那疯子好像就对丹尼斯没胃口了 |
[17:15] | Apparently, uh, | 很明显 |
[17:16] | he bagged Dennis’s arm to go. | 他把丹尼斯的胳膊打包带走了 |
[17:18] | It might not have been all he took. | 他可能不止拿走了那个 |
[17:20] | I haven’t been able to find a purse anywhere around here. | 我没能在这儿找到她的包 |
[17:24] | No wallet. | 也没有钱包 |
[17:27] | A cannibal, a killer… | 吃人 杀人 |
[17:30] | and a thief? | 还偷东西 |
[17:32] | In some cannibalistic cultures, | 在某些食人部族 |
[17:34] | it was believed that eating someone’s flesh | 他们认为吃人的肉 |
[17:37] | was a way to absorb their strength, | 可以借此吸收他们的力量 |
[17:39] | their, uh, spiritual essence, their wisdom, | 吸收他们的精神内核 他们的智慧 |
[17:43] | their skills. | 还有他们的技术 |
[17:45] | You’ve studied this? | 你研究过这个 |
[17:46] | Caribbean cruise when I was 11. | 十一岁去加勒比地区的时候研究的 |
[17:48] | I was prepared for any encounters. | 我是以防万一 |
[17:51] | So, I was thinking, “Miss Feed” feasted on all of those clients. | 我在想 捕食小姐曾大快朵颐地”进食”客户 |
[17:56] | So, maybe the killer was after her, | 因此凶手会盯上她 |
[17:59] | fed on her because he saw her as a sort of human turducken. | 吃她 可能是把她当做了人肉八宝鸭 |
[18:05] | All those spirits inside of her… | 她吸收的那些灵魂 |
[18:09] | would make for a very powerful meal. | 可够做一顿能量大餐的 |
[18:11] | But “Miss Feed” only dealt in simulation. | 可捕食小姐都是假装的 |
[18:14] | She never actually ingested any flesh. | 她从没真正吃过人肉 |
[18:16] | This killer is brunching on people. | 这个杀手可是在吃人 |
[18:19] | His logic might be slightly out of whack. | 他的逻辑可能会有些超出常理 |
[18:22] | He’s also out of cash. | 而且他还缺钱 |
[18:24] | Just got a hit that someone used Brenda Waring’s credit card. | 刚得到线索有人在用布伦达的信用卡 |
[18:30] | Charging up your sister’s plastic? | 刷你姐姐的信用卡啊 |
[18:32] | That’s a strange way of grieving your sister’s death, Colleen. | 这纪念你姐姐的方式可真奇特 科琳 |
[18:39] | Yeah, I stole from Brenda. | 是的 我偷布伦达的 |
[18:42] | But that was five days ago. | 但那是五天前偷的 |
[18:44] | I didn’t hurt her. | 我没有伤害她 |
[18:46] | I was in jail until this morning when I used her card. | 在今早用她的卡前我都待在监狱 |
[18:49] | We know that you didn’t kill your sister, Colleen. | 我们知道你没有杀你姐姐 科琳 |
[18:51] | You were locked up at the time of the murder. | 谋杀发生时你在监狱 |
[18:54] | Meth possession. | 因非法持有冰毒入狱 |
[18:55] | But maybe you know who did this to Brenda. | 但也许你知道是谁做的 |
[18:59] | I told her they would hurt her. | 我告诉过她 他们会伤害她的 |
[19:02] | Kind of guys who’d ask her to do those things. | 那种会让她做这种事的人 |
[19:05] | She’s tempting them. | 她在引诱他们 |
[19:07] | And the demons wouldn’t stay boxed | 那些恶魔们不会永远 |
[19:09] | inside the computer forever. | 只待在电脑屏幕后的 |
[19:11] | I tried to warn her. | 我试过提醒她 |
[19:13] | All the wicked people out there. | 外面那些邪恶的人 |
[19:20] | So, these, uh, demons you mentioned– | 所以 你提到的那些恶魔 |
[19:24] | the clients that your sister performed for– | 也就是你姐姐提供表演的客户 |
[19:27] | did she ever tell you about any of them? | 她有跟你提过他们中的任何人吗 |
[19:32] | Problems she may have had with them? | 她可能跟他们有过节之类吗 |
[19:34] | Last time I saw her was five days ago. | 我上次见到她是五天前 |
[19:38] | And something… | 发生了一些事… |
[19:40] | somebody had scared her. | 有人恐吓了她 |
[19:42] | Brenda, if one of those online pervs said something to you, | 布伦达 如果网上的色魔说了什么话 |
[19:45] | threatened you… | 威胁了你 |
[19:47] | It wasn’t one of my clients. It’s fine. | 那不是我的客户 没事的 |
[19:48] | I don’t know why you even deal with these freaks! | 我不明白你为什么会跟这些怪咖来往 |
[19:50] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[19:52] | These urges that some of them have– | 他们中有些人有某种冲动 |
[19:53] | if I can’t help them, | 如果我不帮他们发泄的话 |
[19:55] | they could end up hurting themselves. | 他们会伤害自己的 |
[19:56] | You can understand that, right? | 你能理解的 对吗 |
[19:59] | And if you came here for money to use, forget it. | 如果你是来拿钱的 那就别想了 |
[20:03] | She wouldn’t give me what I wanted, | 她不肯给我想要的 |
[20:05] | so I took it. | 所以我直接拿走了 |
[20:08] | I scavenged what I could get from her. | 我拿走了我能从她那得到的东西 |
[20:12] | And now she’s gone. | 但她却不在了 |
[20:17] | Okay, this is totally none of my business, | 好吧 虽然这丝毫不关我的事 |
[20:19] | but did I hear that you asked Nick out? | 但我听说你约了尼克 |
[20:22] | No, I did not ask Nick out. | 不 我没有约尼克 |
[20:24] | But we do have a work date. | 但我们确实有个工作上的约会 |
[20:26] | We’re going to this party. | 我们要去这个派对 |
[20:30] | “The Feast of the Cannibals”? | “食人族的宴会” |
[20:32] | Yeah, I found the invite | 是啊 我在布伦达·沃灵 |
[20:33] | in Brenda Waring’s recovered purse. | 失而复得的钱包里找到了这张邀请函 |
[20:36] | “Join us to indulge your palate for the darkest of delicacies. | “加入我们 享用最黑暗的佳肴 |
[20:39] | Among the city’s most refined aficionados.” | 跻身城市 最娴熟的狂热爱好者行列” |
[20:43] | This can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[20:44] | The address is at a foreclosed-on mansion in Seven Hills, | 地址是在七山区被没收的豪宅里 |
[20:47] | so it’s gonna be a party of trespassers. | 所以那会是入侵者的派对 |
[20:49] | But I think it’s a good chance to talk | 但我认为这是跟那些怪胎们 |
[20:51] | to these “Vore” Freaks in the flesh. | 面谈的好机会 |
[20:52] | See if they know anything about the murders | 看看他们是否知道”捕食小姐”被杀 |
[20:54] | at “Miss Feed’s” and the elusive “Eater”. | 以及神出鬼没的”食人者”的事 |
[20:56] | Fetish is a small community. | 食性狂的圈子不大 |
[20:58] | There’s got to be somebody at the party who knows something. | 派对上肯定有人知道一些事的 |
[21:00] | Yeah, maybe even our killer cannibal himself will be there. | 是啊 甚至我们的食人杀手就在那 |
[21:03] | Well, don’t wear anything too appetizing. | 别穿得太引人胃口哦 |
[21:15] | Want to check in with our chaperone? | 想跟我们的陪护进去看看吗 |
[21:17] | Uh, backup, we’re approaching the house. Copy? | 后援 我们正进入房子 收到吗 |
[21:20] | Copy. Standing by. | 收到 原地待命 |
[22:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[22:14] | it’s time to put aside your hors d’oeuvres | 是时候把你们的饭前点心 |
[22:16] | and your idle chatter, because tonight’s entree | 和闲谈放一边了 因为今晚的主菜 |
[22:20] | is something… | 会… |
[22:21] | far more substantial. | 更为有料 |
[22:30] | I sincerely hope that you all have the stomach for it. | 我真心希望你们都有胃口享用 |
[22:43] | 419 inside location. Make entry. | 房内有尸体 马上进来 |
[22:47] | Quite the feeding frenzy, isn’t it? | 都在疯狂的抢吃 不是吗 |
[22:50] | Choice cuts for the newcomers? | 专门给新人的 |
[22:56] | Gelatin. Hmm. | 食用胶 |
[22:57] | LVPD! | 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[22:58] | Everyone on the floor! | 每个人都趴在地上 |
[23:00] | Face down! | 脸朝下 |
[23:05] | Me too? | 我也要吗 |
[23:18] | Oh, it’s a warm, fuzzy feeling | 如果这一切是真的 |
[23:21] | to know you guys would’ve been here for me | 知道你们会来这救我的感觉 |
[23:22] | if this was real. | 真是既温暖又眩晕 |
[23:24] | The gelatin’s not bad-tasting, really. | 明胶的味道还真不错 |
[23:27] | No, no, I’m good. | 不不 我不用 |
[23:29] | So, you were hired by these people, huh? | 所以 你是他们雇的 对吗 |
[23:31] | Hundred bucks to lie there and let them snack on me. | 躺在这给他们食用就有几百美金啊 |
[23:34] | Some trippy fetish thing, I guess. | 我猜也就是恋物癖之类的事 |
[23:37] | C-note’s a C-note. | 谁会跟钱过不去呢 |
[23:39] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 确实是这样 |
[23:40] | And that should just about cover your trespassing ticket. | 应该刚好够付你的罚单 |
[23:44] | I assure you, the feast is a perfectly benign | 我向你保证 这场宴会只是一场成年人的 |
[23:47] | role-playing fantasy among consenting adults. | 绝对温和无害的角色扮演狂欢 |
[23:51] | Predators and prey, all pretend. | 食用者和被食用者 都是假装的 |
[23:54] | Well, there’s someone out there who shares your appetites, | 外头有人和你有着相同的嗜好 |
[23:56] | but who is definitely not pretending. | 但却是玩真的 |
[23:59] | Do tell. | 请一定告诉我 |
[24:01] | Nothing gets gobbled up faster around here than gossip. | 没什么比流言蜚语更让人胃口大开了 |
[24:09] | That’s an interesting cuff link, Mr. Korlov. | 这个袖扣很别致 克洛夫先生 |
[24:12] | It’s an heirloom. | 是祖传遗物 |
[24:13] | It’s the crest of my ancestors’ village. | 我祖上部落的徽章 |
[24:16] | It’s a bloody family saga worthy of Tolstoy. | 堪比托尔斯泰小说的家族喋血传奇 |
[24:19] | I could talk your lovely ear off with it. | 这个故事可是说来话长啊 |
[24:22] | Think I’ll keep my ear. | 我可以洗耳恭听 |
[24:24] | Is there someplace more private where we could speak? | 有没有什么私密点的谈话地方 |
[24:33] | Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[24:34] | So you knew her– not just as “Miss Feed.” | 你认识她 不止知道她是”捕食小姐” |
[24:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:37] | She and her cameraman, Dennis Hagel, were murdered. | 她和她的摄像师丹尼斯·海格 双双被杀 |
[24:41] | Butchered. | 是被屠宰了 |
[24:43] | Parts of them were eaten. | 凶手吃了他们身体的一部分 |
[24:45] | For real. | 是真吃 |
[24:46] | And the knife… | 而这把刀 |
[24:49] | that was used in the slaughter | 屠杀时所用的这把 |
[24:51] | has the same symbol as on your cufflinks, Gary. | 有和你的袖扣一样的图标 加里 |
[25:02] | I know what it is to live in the jaws of a compulsion– | 我知道那种冲动呼之欲出的感觉 |
[25:05] | to have one sinister impulse | 那种邪恶的冲动 |
[25:07] | ticking, relentless, through your every fiber. | 每分每秒 毫不留情地 游走于每条神经 |
[25:11] | But my impulse is not to feed on flesh. | 但我的冲动不是吃人 |
[25:20] | Mr. Korlov… | 克洛夫先生 |
[25:23] | Rather, to be fed upon. | 相反地 是被吃 |
[25:28] | “Miss Feed,” | “捕食小姐” |
[25:30] | Brenda… was an angel. | 布伦达 她是天使 |
[25:32] | She was helping me to heal from this. | 她在拯救我 治愈我 |
[25:36] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[25:40] | I met this pitch-black soul online, | 我在网上认识了这个万恶的家伙 |
[25:44] | a man named “Eater.” | 他叫”食人者” |
[25:46] | I brought him offerings– | 我为他献上贡品 |
[25:48] | pieces of my flesh, surgically removed. | 我的肉片 外科手术的方式切下来的肉 |
[25:52] | “Eater” would dine on my offerings. | “食人者”会吃下我的贡品 |
[25:57] | The arrangement was mutually satisfying. | 这样的安排让彼此都心满意足 |
[26:01] | I gave him that antique knife as a gift, | 我把那古董刀作为礼物送给了他 |
[26:05] | to use during our dinners. | 方便他在享用晚餐的时候使用 |
[26:09] | It was bliss. | 简直是极乐 |
[26:11] | I knew it would destroy me, | 我知道这会毁了我 |
[26:14] | piece by piece, | 一点一点吞噬我 |
[26:16] | so I sought out Brenda. | 所以我去找了布伦达 |
[26:19] | Seeking salvation through her services. | 通过她的服务寻求拯救 |
[26:22] | So you were one of her clients | 所以你是她的客户之一 |
[26:24] | that she would virtually consume. | 被她”吃”掉的人 |
[26:27] | Yes. And I-I told “Eater” I’d found a healthier way | 是的 我告诉”食人者” 我找到了更健康的方式 |
[26:31] | to… quench my impulses. | 来平息欲望 |
[26:34] | And how did he take that? | 他的反应如何 |
[26:35] | Having food ripped from his mouth? | 到嘴的鸭子飞了 |
[26:39] | Evidently, not well. | 显然 他不会高兴 |
[26:42] | You were face-to-face with “Eater.” | 你曾和”食人者”面对面 |
[26:45] | Did you get a good look at him? | 你有仔细看过他吗 |
[26:49] | Yes. I looked right into his eyes. | 有 我直直地看着他的眼睛 |
[26:55] | If you believe him, | 如果你相信他的话 |
[26:56] | Gary Korlov said that he was blindfolded | 加里·克洛夫说他出入”食人者”地盘时 |
[26:58] | on trips to and from “Eater’s” place, | 眼睛都被蒙住了 |
[27:00] | but he was permitted to watch “Eater” dining on his flesh. | 但他被允许观看”食人者”吃下他肉的全过程 |
[27:03] | That’s only fair, I guess. | 公平起见吧 |
[27:05] | Korlov cooperated on a police sketch of “Eater.” | 克洛夫配合警方完成”食人者”的素描画像 |
[27:08] | So, we still don’t know where this guy’s “Dining room” is? | 我们依旧不知道他的”餐厅”在哪里 |
[27:11] | That’s what we’re working on now, | 我们正在调查这个 |
[27:13] | starting with the fact that Owen Linder– | 从欧文·林德开始 |
[27:15] | our escaped victim– ended up here… | 我们逃逸成功的被害人 最后出现在这里 |
[27:18] | …and he couldn’t run too far from “Eater’s” lair. | 他不可能离”食人者”的巢穴太远 |
[27:21] | Let’s call it a one-mile radius. | 我们假定一英里的半径范围 |
[27:23] | Korlov recalled certain details of his visits. | 克洛夫回想起他之前去时发现的细节 |
[27:25] | He said it felt like an industrial space, | 他说觉得像是工业区 |
[27:27] | and he said on one visit, he heard a train | 他还说有次 他听到火车的噪音 |
[27:30] | that was close enough to disturb the dinner. | 声音近到打乱了进餐 |
[27:32] | Rails cut through the north end of that search radius. | 铁轨正好穿过搜查范围的北部末端 |
[27:34] | Well, let’s lose the south half. | 那我们排除掉南边的区域 |
[27:39] | It is still way too much ground to cover. | 需要排查的范围还是太大了 |
[27:42] | Factories, warehouses. | 工厂 仓库 |
[27:48] | You know, Linder had said something in his first interview– | 在林德的第一次谈话时 说了些话 |
[27:51] | we thought he was just a nut job with a crazy story– | 我们以为只是他的疯言疯语 |
[27:54] | but he said he smelled… brimstone while being attacked. | 他说他被袭击时闻到了硫磺的味道 |
[27:58] | Brimstone? Sulfur. | 硫磺味吗 硫元素 |
[28:02] | This company here produces organic pesticides. | 这家公司生产有机农药 |
[28:06] | Sulfur is a major component of those. | 硫是主要成分 |
[28:09] | 业已停运 | |
[28:10] | 于2011年 | |
[28:11] | Well, the company may have | 这家公司可能已经 |
[28:12] | gone out of business a couple years ago, | 停业好几年了 |
[28:14] | but the odor of sulfur would have lingered. | 不过硫磺的气味可能会留下 |
[28:17] | May not be the only thing hanging around there. | 在那里徘徊的可能不止硫磺的气味 |
[28:37] | Padlock on the door and not a soul around. | 门锁着 里面空无一人 |
[28:41] | Perfect place for “Eater” to feed. | “食人者”进食的好地方 |
[28:47] | Smells like bleach. | 有漂白水的味道 |
[28:52] | He cleaned up. | 他清理过这里 |
[29:09] | He knew we’d be coming. | 他知道我们会来 |
[29:11] | He set the table for us. | 甚至帮我们摆好了餐具 |
[29:13] | Murder weapon, napkin left like that– | 谋杀用的凶器 餐巾摆成那样 |
[29:16] | does it mean he’s done? | 是不是表示他吃完了 |
[29:18] | Or just done with the first course. | 或者只是吃完第一道菜 |
[29:22] | Dead end? | 死胡同了吗 |
[29:22] | Greg and Sara didn’t find any prints, DNA? | 格雷格和萨拉没发现任何指纹或者DNA |
[29:27] | All right. Uh… keep me looped in, D.B. | 好吧 保持联络 D.B. |
[29:32] | Sorry, Bill. | 不好意思 比尔 |
[29:33] | Crime lab. | 罪案实验室打来的 |
[29:35] | When I was sheriff, | 我当治安官的时候 |
[29:36] | that department was three geeks with a microscope | 那个部门只有三个书呆子 |
[29:39] | I believe they ordered off the back of a comic book. | 和一台估计是从杂志广告里定的显微镜 |
[29:42] | Hard to think the lab | 简直难以想象 |
[29:42] | ever produced a man fit for the tin star, | 居然能出私家侦探级的人物 |
[29:44] | but you’ve proven yourself. | 不过你证明了你的实力 |
[29:46] | Well, I appreciate that. | 多谢夸奖 |
[29:47] | Now you’re telling me you want to pansy out, | 可是你现在居然告诉我你这么没种 |
[29:50] | retreat from your duty? | 要放弃你的工作 |
[29:51] | No, I’ll complete my term. | 不 我会待到任满 |
[29:52] | I’m just not sure… whether to run again. | 我只是不确定 要不要继任 |
[29:55] | That’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我才想着来找你聊一聊 |
[29:56] | I’ve been doing some thinking… | 我也想了很多 |
[29:57] | Eh, thinking is crime lab stuff– sheriff doesn’t have to think. | 罪证室的人才需要想 治安官不需要 |
[30:00] | Sheriff has a gut tells him what to do. | 治安官的直觉会给他指明方向 |
[30:06] | I hear you. | 我明白了 |
[30:11] | Listen, Conrad… | 听着 康拉德 |
[30:15] | I know the job’s rough as hell, | 我知道工作很辛苦 |
[30:16] | politics can be bloodier than the crime scenes, | 政治可能比犯罪现场更血腥 |
[30:19] | and with the… the scrutiny you’re under nowadays, | 尤其现在 各方面都会紧盯你的工作 |
[30:22] | you don’t even have some of the… release valves | 不像一般的治安官 |
[30:25] | sheriffs used to be afforded. | 好歹还有些其他舒压的方法 |
[30:27] | But here’s the thing: | 可是有一点 |
[30:30] | you’re the sheriff, and you don’t answer to anyone. | 你是治安官 你不需要理会别人 |
[30:33] | Not your campaign staff or the crime lab | 无论是你的手下 罪案实验室 |
[30:38] | or not even your own voice in your own head | 甚至你自己的内心深处 |
[30:40] | when it starts doubting you. | 对你产生的怀疑 |
[30:41] | You’re the sheriff, and you make it | 你才是治安官 你尽忠职守 |
[30:42] | so the people in this city can sleep at night. | 这样这座城市的人才能安睡 |
[30:45] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[30:47] | And you’re gonna keep doing that. | 而你应该一直这么做下去 |
[30:52] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[30:56] | Now, what’s this I hear about a killer cannibal? | 现在来谈谈我听说的食人杀手吧 |
[30:58] | Tell me you got this creep in a cage. | 告诉我你已经把他捉起来了 |
[31:00] | I wish I could. All we’ve got now | 我也希望是 可到现在为止 |
[31:02] | is a sketch of the suspect. | 我们只有一张嫌疑人的速写 |
[31:04] | Just released it to the press. | 刚刚披露给了媒体 |
[31:06] | That face on the news– every numbskull in the city | 这张脸一上新闻 这城市里的傻子们 |
[31:09] | is gonna be spinning a Stephen King story for you. | 都会跑来给你编史蒂芬·金式的故事 |
[31:09] | 史蒂芬·金 美国当代恐怖小说作家 | |
[31:13] | You’re supposed to be curing nightmares, not causing them. | 你需要解决梦魇 而不是制造梦魇 |
[31:17] | Police are asking anyone with information | 警察呼吁任何能提供线索的群众 |
[31:19] | on the suspect to call their tip line. | 拨打报警专线 |
[31:21] | Sir, you-you believe you saw the suspect? | 这位先生 你相信你看到了嫌疑人吗 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry, did you say “Undead”? | 我没听错吧 你说他是不死之身吗 |
[31:27] | All this says something | 这些都反映了这座城市里 |
[31:29] | about our city’s collective imagination. | 民众的想象力有多丰富 |
[31:32] | Or maybe their amphetamine use. | 或者磕了多少药 |
[31:34] | Listen to me! I’m telling you, | 你们听我说 我告诉你们 |
[31:35] | I got him! I caught the cannibal! | 我抓住他了 我抓住了食人魔 |
[31:37] | – What’s going on? – I swear to God, | -发生什么事了 -我向上帝发誓 |
[31:39] | I got him cuffed up in the car outside! | 我就把他铐在外面的车子里 |
[31:41] | Somebody help me! | 来点人帮我一下 |
[31:43] | Send Stokes out here. | 叫丝多克斯出来 |
[31:46] | Come here. | 过来这边 |
[31:47] | He’s right over here. | 他就在这里 |
[31:50] | Uh… right here. Right here. | 就在这里 就在这里 |
[31:52] | He’s right, uh… | 他就在… |
[31:54] | What? | 不是吧 |
[31:57] | No… What…? | 没人 怎么会这样 |
[31:58] | Give me your light. | 把手电给我 |
[32:13] | Our cannibal ate his way out? | 食人魔啃断手逃了吗 |
[32:53] | The hell were you thinking, | 你当时到底在想什么 |
[32:54] | trying to bring him here yourself? | 竟然想自己把他带过来 |
[32:55] | Why didn’t you call it in? | 你怎么不先报警 |
[32:56] | I saw him, I just reacted. It’s my training. | 我看到它了 本能反应 我受过训练 |
[32:59] | Your training? | 你受过训练 |
[33:00] | You’re an office security guard; | 你只是个公司保安 |
[33:02] | you don’t apprehend serial killers. | 你不是去抓连环杀手的 |
[33:04] | Well, apparently, neither do you guys. | 很明显 你们也不是 |
[33:06] | Take a seat, Todd. | 先坐下 托德 |
[33:13] | So you saw this guy outside your building… | 你当时看到这个人站在你们大楼的外面 |
[33:15] | I was at my watch post; | 我当时正在执勤 |
[33:17] | and I’d seen the news, the sketch of the suspect. | 刚好看到了新闻 嫌犯的速写 |
[33:20] | And there he was. | 然后他出现了 |
[33:22] | Same awful face just passing by outside. | 那一张可怕的脸就在外面路过 |
[33:22] | Let’s just get this all straight. | 我们把这件事理一下 |
[33:24] | So, I grabbed my Taser, I went out there… | 所以我拿起我的电击枪 走出去 |
[33:26] | You zapped him. | 你电晕了他 |
[33:27] | I tackled him and I cuffed him in my car. | 我抓住他 把他拷在我的车里 |
[33:29] | Did he say anything when you were driving here? | 你开车过来的路上 他有没有说什么 |
[33:31] | No, he was silent. He was just staring at me. | 没有 他很安静 就在那里盯着我 |
[33:35] | Waiting for his chance. | 等待他的机会 |
[33:43] | No hits on the prints or DNA from the hand, | 手上的指纹和DNA都没有匹配 |
[33:45] | but with an injury like that, | 但是从这个伤势来看 |
[33:47] | I’m guessing, suspect’s not getting very far anyway. | 我猜 嫌疑犯也没办法跑很远 |
[33:51] | That would be true | 如果这真是嫌疑犯的手 |
[33:52] | if this were the suspect’s hand. | 那你的推断就对了 |
[33:53] | – What are you talking about? – Once the wound was cleaned, | -什么意思 -清洗了伤口之后 |
[33:55] | the tissue exhibited significant deterioration. | 组织显示出了严重恶化 |
[33:59] | That hand was disembodied at least 24 hours ago. | 这个手起码二十四小时之前就被卸下了 |
[34:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:02] | And the tool marks on the ligament indicate | 而且韧带处的工具痕迹说明了 |
[34:04] | that a knife was used, not teeth. | 工具是刀 而不是牙齿 |
[34:09] | The security guard is a liar. | 这个保安在说谎 |
[34:13] | You know why we’re in here, Todd? | 你知道我们为什么在这里吧 托德 |
[34:14] | ‘Cause the only real thing about your story | 因为你说的故事里唯一的真话 |
[34:16] | is a severed human hand. | 就是有个切下来的人手 |
[34:18] | – Whose hand is it? – I don’t know. | -这是谁的手 -我不知道 |
[34:20] | You killed somebody. | 你杀了人 |
[34:21] | You took their hand to fake a story, | 你砍下了他的手来编故事 |
[34:23] | to make yourself look like a hero. | 让你看上去像英雄一样 |
[34:24] | No! I didn’t hurt anyone. | 不 我没有伤害任何人 |
[34:30] | He gave it to me. | 是他给我的 |
[34:32] | Who gave it to you? | 谁给你的 |
[34:33] | Him. | 他 |
[34:35] | The cannibal. | 那个食人恶魔 |
[34:36] | Enough. Listen to me, you twisted little… | 够了 你听我说 你这个变态… |
[34:39] | I’m not lying! | 我没有说谎 |
[34:40] | He approached me one night when I was at work alone. | 一天晚上 我一个人工作时他找到我 |
[34:44] | I don’t know why he chose me, but he did. | 我不知道他为什么选了我 但他就是找上我了 |
[34:47] | He knew the names of my little niece and nephew. | 他知道我小侄子和侄女的名字 |
[34:50] | He had pictures. | 有他们的照片 |
[34:51] | He said that if I didn’t do this for him, | 他说如果我不帮他这么做 |
[34:53] | that he was gonna… | 他就会… |
[34:59] | He gave me the hand and a bottle of blood, | 他给了我那只手和一瓶血 |
[35:02] | and he told me what he wanted it to look like. | 然后告诉我他想布置成什么样子 |
[35:13] | I was just supposed to drive here | 要我开车到这里来 |
[35:14] | and say that I’d caught the cannibal. | 说我抓到了食人魔 |
[35:16] | Give it a rest. | 你省省吧 |
[35:17] | You can understand, | 你要知道 |
[35:18] | this is all a little bit hard to believe. | 你说的这些都令人难以置信 |
[35:21] | I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[35:24] | I-I never would’ve thought | 我从来没有想到过 |
[35:27] | that I’d cooperate with a monster like that. | 我会跟那种怪物合作 |
[35:30] | And it wasn’t even the threat– my niece and nephew. | 而且不仅是因为拿我的侄子侄女来威胁我 |
[35:36] | There was something about this guy. | 这个人身上有种东西 |
[35:38] | When he was near me, | 当他靠近我时 |
[35:39] | there was this… | 有一种… |
[35:41] | this power… buzzing off of him. | 一种力量…从他身上涌出 |
[35:47] | He could get you to do whatever he wanted. | 他能够支配你做任何他要的事 |
[35:52] | Like you were face-to-face | 就像你… |
[35:54] | with the Devil himself. | 跟魔鬼面对面 |
[36:01] | Todd? Todd! | 托德 托德 |
[36:02] | Hey, Dad, this is for real. | 老爸 这次是真的 |
[36:03] | Todd? | 托德 |
[36:04] | Todd? Okay, okay, turn your head. | 托德 转过你的头 |
[36:07] | He’s seizing. Keep your tongue… | 他在抽搐 把你的舌头… |
[36:08] | Get medical! | 叫医务人员来 |
[36:21] | Any word? | 有什么消息 |
[36:22] | Todd Burris is dead. Cyanide poisoning. | 托德·布里斯死了 氰化物中毒 |
[36:25] | Hospital ran tox | 医院进行了毒理检测 |
[36:26] | and gave us his possessions and clothing. | 把他的衣服和东西给了我们 |
[36:28] | Maybe he dosed himself. | 或许他给自己下了毒 |
[36:30] | Could’ve snuck a pill into PD. | 可能是偷偷带药进了警署 |
[36:32] | Once his story started unraveling, | 一旦他的故事被拆穿 |
[36:34] | he knew he was gonna get arrested, humiliated. | 他知道他会被逮捕 被羞辱 |
[36:37] | Didn’t want to face it. | 不想面对 |
[36:38] | Or the matter of where exactly he got that human hand. | 或者会交代 他到底是哪里拿到的人手 |
[36:44] | What if there’s some truth to Todd’s story? | 万一托德的故事是真的呢 |
[36:47] | He spent his dying words telling it. | 他用他的遗言来告诉我们 |
[36:50] | Okay, I suppose last words deserve a chance. | 好吧 看在遗言的面子上再重新理一次 |
[36:53] | So, according to Todd, the cannibal forced him | 根据托德的话 食人魔逼他 |
[36:56] | to stage the bloody scene in the car. | 布置车里的血场 |
[36:59] | But why would he do that? | 但是他为什么要这样 |
[37:00] | I mean, just to mess with the cops? | 只是为了逗逗警察吗 |
[37:03] | Maybe to fuel the fire of his own myth. | 或者给他的神话更添色彩 |
[37:06] | You know, the tale of the killer cannibal who eats | 要知道 一个杀人的食人魔头 |
[37:08] | through his own wrist to escape. | 啃掉自己的手腕而逃脱的故事 |
[37:10] | That’s boogeyman-level stuff. | 可是恶灵级别的故事了 |
[37:13] | Lives on in urban legend. | 都市传奇直播 |
[37:14] | So, “Eater” uses Todd to spread his tale, | 所以 “食人者”利用托德来传播他的神话 |
[37:18] | then somehow magically doses him | 然后 不知怎么神奇地给他下了药 |
[37:22] | with cyanide to take him out. | 用氰化物干掉了他 |
[37:25] | Or Todd was just another attention hound | 或许托德只是又一个想象力丰富的 |
[37:28] | with a vivid imagination. | 想要哗众取宠的人 |
[37:34] | He didn’t imagine it. | 他不是凭空捏造的 |
[37:37] | This watch belonged to Dennis Hagel, | 这块表是丹尼斯·海格的 |
[37:38] | our slain cameraman. | 被杀害的摄像师 |
[37:40] | And this fabric… | 这块布… |
[37:42] | Ripped from Brenda Waring’s lingerie. | 是从布伦达·沃灵睡衣上扯下来的 |
[37:44] | Tokens from our victims. | 从受害者那儿拿纪念品 |
[37:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:47] | Maybe “Eater’s” trying to send a message that he’s real. | 也许”食人者”在宣示他的存在 |
[37:53] | There is another possibility | 有另一种可能 |
[37:56] | how Todd could have these items | 来解释托德怎么会有这些东西 |
[37:58] | and why he would use his last dying words | 还有为什么他会在临死之前 |
[37:59] | to spread the myth of “Eater.” | 拼出”食人者”这么个传说 |
[38:03] | There was this… | 有一种力量… |
[38:04] | power buzzing off of him. | 从他身上涌出 |
[38:08] | To paint an image, more than just a killer, | 要给人展现出幻想 他绝不仅是名杀手 |
[38:11] | but as something supernatural. | 而是某些超自然的东西 |
[38:13] | Like you were face-to-face with the Devil himself. | 就像你跟魔鬼面对面 |
[38:16] | What if the myth he was spreading was his own? | 要是他传播的神话就是他自己呢 |
[38:19] | Todd Burris was “Eater”. | 托德·布里斯就是”食人者” |
[38:22] | Did these horrific acts, | 会不会这些可怕的行为 |
[38:23] | took tokens from his victims. | 从受害者身上带走纪念品 |
[38:25] | All because he wanted to create his own legend. | 都是因为他想要创造他自己的传奇 |
[38:29] | To live on, | 流传下去 |
[38:30] | not just as some no-name rent-a-cop… | 不是以一名默默无闻的小保安 |
[38:32] | All but as the wanted the night at devoured and disapp. | 而是食人传说中的捕食人者 |
[38:39] | Mr. Korlov, the man you knew as “Eater,” | 克洛夫先生 你所认识的”食人者” |
[38:43] | with whom you had those meals… | 与你共同进餐的那位 |
[38:48] | …is this him? | 是他吗 |
[38:56] | This is just flesh. | 这只是一具肉体 |
[38:58] | You can’t tell the true essence of a man | 只看一个人的肉体 |
[39:00] | just by looking at his flesh. | 是看不出一个人的本质的 |
[39:02] | I asked you a question. | 我问了你一个问题 |
[39:04] | And I would appreciate an answer. | 我希望你能给我一个答案 |
[39:07] | The being that I dealt with | 和我打交道的那个人的长相 |
[39:09] | looked just like I described to you and your sketch artist. | 就是我向你和素描师描述的那样 |
[39:12] | A gaunt, glinty-eyed Lucifer himself. | 一个枯瘦的 眼神闪耀的魔鬼 |
[39:17] | Are you sure you want to stick with that story? | 你确定你要坚持那么说吗 |
[39:19] | Because when we find out that you’re lying, | 要是我们发现你在撒谎 |
[39:22] | there will be consequences. | 你就有麻烦了 |
[39:27] | I’m going to ask you one more time. | 所以我再问你一次 |
[39:29] | Is this the man you knew as “Eater”? | 这个人是不是就是你认识的”食人者” |
[39:36] | A force like “Eater” will never be captured like this. | 像”食人者”那样的力量绝不会就这样被抓住 |
[39:41] | That’s the horror story they want us to believe. | 这就是他们想让我们相信的恐怖故事 |
[39:43] | Todd Burris and Gary Korlov were in this together. | 托德·布里斯和加里·克洛夫是同谋 |
[39:46] | A murderer and his PR man. | 凶手和他的公关 |
[39:49] | You know, we don’t know that for sure. | 我们也不能确定 |
[39:53] | Autopsy on Burris | 对布里斯进行了尸检 |
[39:54] | didn’t find any human tissue in his stomach contents. | 在他胃里并没有发现任何人体组织 |
[39:57] | D.B., the last victim was attacked two days ago. | D.B. 最后一名受害者遇袭是两天前 |
[40:01] | Evidence was already digested. | 证据已经被消化干净了 |
[40:02] | And search of Burris’s home | 搜查布里斯家 |
[40:04] | didn’t find trace from any of the victims. | 也没有找到受害者的任何线索 |
[40:07] | So he was careful. What’s your point? | 所以他很谨慎 你的重点是什么 |
[40:08] | What do you mean, what’s my point? | 什么叫”我的重点是什么” |
[40:09] | My point is “Eater” could still be out there. | 我的意思是”食人者”可能还逍遥法外 |
[40:12] | He never existed. “Eater” is a myth. | 他就不存在 “食人者”只是个传说 |
[40:14] | Todd Burris was the cannibal. | 托德·布里斯就是那个食人魔 |
[40:16] | I understand that that’s the most likely explanation, Conrad, | 我明白那是最可能的解释了 康拉德 |
[40:20] | but until we find physical evidence… | 但是在我们找到物理证据之前 |
[40:22] | D.B., the press release already went out. | D.B. 媒体声明已经发布了 |
[40:25] | Why would you do that? What if we’re wrong? | 你为什么那么做 如果我们错了呢 |
[40:30] | Look, I get it, all right? I’ve been in your shoes. | 我懂的好吗 我也曾做过你的工作 |
[40:33] | World looks different when you’re sitting behind a microscope, | 坐在显微镜前 用镊子除去每一根带着疑虑的 |
[40:35] | tweezing for any split hair of doubt… | 分叉的头发 世界似乎就不一样了 |
[40:38] | That’s the job! | 那是我的工作 |
[40:38] | Well, my job now is to make the people in this city feel safe. | 而我现在的工作 是让城里的居民觉得安全 |
[40:43] | All right? Not the ones dabbling in some deviant corner, | 好吗 不是为了那些反常的小众 |
[40:45] | but the rest, who are living their lives, | 而是为了其他老老实实过日子 |
[40:47] | going to work, supporting their families. | 上班工作 养家糊口的人 |
[40:51] | Sounds like you’ve decided to run after all. | 看来你最终还是要继任 |
[40:56] | Case is closed. | 案子已经结了 |
[41:01] | Police have identified | 警方已经找到 |
[41:02] | the man responsible for the grisly crimes as Todd Burris, | 这起可怕罪案的凶手托德·布里斯 |
[41:06] | a Las Vegas security guard who is now deceased. | 已经身亡的拉斯维加斯保安人员 |
[41:08] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:09] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[41:11] | Been a long one. | 不容易啊 |
[41:13] | That’s fine. Thanks. | 没事 谢谢 |
[41:13] | Sheriff Conrad Ecklie thanked the city’s residents | 治安官康拉德·埃克利感谢市民们 |
[41:16] | for their help in apprehending the perpetrator | 在逮捕罪犯并将之绳之以法的 |
[41:18] | and bringing him to justice. | 过程中所给予的帮助 |
[41:27] | Oh, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |