时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Bellman ! | 服务员? |
[00:55] | – Leave them by the bed. – Yes, sir. | -把他们放在床上 -是的,先生 |
[01:15] | Thanks for the tip. | 小费多谢了 |
[01:20] | Okay, sir. | 应该的,先生 |
[01:26] | What the heck…? | 那该死的是什么东西? |
[01:29] | I swear, I didn’t… | 我发誓,我没有… |
[01:33] | Single shot to the head. | 头部的单一枪伤 |
[01:36] | No mystery there. | 没什么神秘事件 |
[01:41] | Looks like a claim ticket. | 看来像是张认领书 |
[01:44] | That never got claimed. | 还没去请领过 |
[01:45] | Four of five items. | 五项物品中的四样 |
[01:47] | Biscayne Suite. | 比斯坎套房 |
[01:49] | Valet cart’s gone, too. | 行李车也不见了 |
[01:50] | Whatever was delivered was taken back out. | 不管送来的是什么都已经被取走了 |
[01:53] | This hotel caters to cruise passengers. | 这旅馆是迎合邮轮乘客的需求设立的 |
[01:55] | Guests usually stay here one night. | 游客通常只在这待一晚 |
[01:57] | Fly in on Saturday, | 星期六飞来 |
[02:00] | board the ship on Sunday, right ? | 然后星期天登船,对吧? |
[02:02] | This time of year, half the hotels on Collins are booked through cruise lines. | 每年的这时候,半数在柯林斯的旅馆 都需透过邮轮公司订房 |
[02:05] | Population of Miami goes up 30,000 a night. | 迈阿密的人口数在一夜间, 就可以突破三万人 |
[02:07] | Just like our list of suspects. | 恰好就跟我们的嫌犯清单一样长 |
[02:21] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 14- One Night Stand | |
[02:26] | Subbed | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed b | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by t | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by th | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “ | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “T | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] 〖第十四集〗 |
[02:29] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[02:32] | Synchro: Seth Cohen, Checkdatas & Roger222 | |
[02:50] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | 【一夜情】 |
[03:02] | Hotel security said the shower | 旅馆的警卫说淋浴间 |
[03:03] | was running full blast when they entered. | 当他们进入时还是开着的 |
[03:05] | Great way to cover your tracks, don’t you think ? | 你不觉得那这是掩饰行迹的最佳方式吗? |
[03:07] | I found a bar of soap in the shower. | 我在淋浴间发现块肥皂 |
[03:10] | There are some smudges. | 那有些污垢 |
[03:12] | – Maybe we can get can get a print off of it. – Ah, the missing fifth bag. | 或许我们可以从那上面采到指纹 啊!失踪清单上的第五样东西 |
[03:16] | Bellman in the lobby said our vic didn’t have room on his cart. | 服务员在大厅说被害人没把他的行李送来 |
[03:19] | Who was the room rented to, Frank ? | 这间房是谁租的,法兰克? |
[03:21] | That would be a… | 应该是 |
[03:22] | Fulana Perez. | 芙拉娜.裴雷兹 |
[03:26] | What’s so funny ? | 有什么好笑的? |
[03:27] | Fulana Perez is Cuban for Jane Doe. | 芙拉娜.裴雷兹是古巴所称的无名女性 |
[03:30] | Fulana means “so and so. “ | 芙拉娜表示“差不多” |
[03:33] | Yeah, well, whatever. | 那,不管怎样 |
[03:34] | She sent a money wire from Trenton to hold the room. | 她从春投付款保留这间客房 |
[03:36] | Let’s see what else she sent. | 看看她还送了什么来 |
[03:37] | Mr. Wolfe, please. | 沃非先生,请 |
[03:45] | It’s just paper. | 那只是张纸 |
[03:46] | Send the paper to Q.D. | 把这张纸送到Q.D去 |
[03:49] | And tell me… | 然后告诉我… |
[03:51] | what is that ? | 那是什么? |
[03:58] | It’s a lock of hair. | 那是束头发 |
[03:59] | It’s brown. | 是棕色的 |
[04:01] | Maybe from a struggle. | 或许是因挣扎被扯下的 |
[04:02] | But it’s been scissored, which is typical of kidnappings. | 但那是被剪下来的, 是典型的绑架手法 |
[04:07] | Gentlemen, this is a message. | 各位,这是个讯息 |
[04:09] | The question is : | 但问题是? |
[04:11] | Who was it meant for ? | 那表示是谁? |
[04:22] | Uh, excuse me. | 嗯,抱歉 |
[04:23] | I saw your badge. Are you a cop ? | 我看到你的名牌 你是警察吗? |
[04:25] | CSI. Calleigh Duquesne. | 犯罪鉴识科,卡莉.度奎斯涅 |
[04:26] | Can you help me, please ? | 你能帮我忙吗,拜�! |
[04:28] | My wife is missing. | 我的妻子不见了 |
[04:29] | That’s Erica. | 那是爱利卡 |
[04:31] | We flew in from Indianapolis last night. | 我们昨晚从印第安那坡利飞来 |
[04:33] | We leave on a cruise today. | 今天本来要搭上轮船的 |
[04:34] | It’s our first vacation in three years. | 这是我们三年来第一次的假期 |
[04:37] | When did you last see her ? | 你最后一次看到她是什么时候? |
[04:38] | About 9 :00 last night. The sushi restaurant upstairs. | 大概是昨晚九点的时候 在楼上的寿司餐厅 |
[04:41] | How’d the two of you get separated ? | 你们两个是什么时候分开的? |
[04:44] | I should never drink sake. | 我应该不喝那清酒才对 |
[04:45] | We-we split a couple of bottles, and that’s the last I remember. | 我们喝完了几壶酒, 那是我最后记得的了 |
[04:48] | – Is this your information ? – Yeah. | 这是你的资料吗? 是的 |
[04:50] | – I’ll do everything I can. – Thak you. | 我会尽力去处理的 谢谢你 |
[04:53] | Hi. It’s a busy place. | 嘿,真是个繁忙的地方呢 |
[04:55] | You here for the bellman shooting ? | 你到这来是为了 侍者被枪击的案子? |
[04:56] | Yeah, but hotel security found a D.B. in the service elevator. | 是啊,但旅馆警卫在从业人员 电梯发现了个尸体 |
[05:00] | Is this her ? | 这是她吗? |
[05:02] | Not so many clothes, but yeah. | 没穿那么多衣服,不过就是她 |
[05:04] | – That the husband ? – Yeah. | 那是她的丈夫? 没错 |
[05:06] | Two bodies, one hotel. | 两具尸体,在一间旅馆中 |
[05:07] | – Any connection ? – Yeah. | 有任何关联吗? 有的 |
[05:09] | Saturday during cruise season. | 在邮轮旺季的周六 |
[05:11] | Say no more. | 没什么好说的了 |
[05:13] | Good thing I brought my big van. | 带了我的大厢型车来真好 |
[05:15] | Heard you found Mrs. Hanford. | 听说你找到了汉福德夫人 |
[05:17] | Maids found her body this morning. First run of the day. | 女佣今早发现她的尸体 是第一轮的早班 |
[05:20] | Die young, leave a beautiful corpse. | 年纪轻轻就死了, 留下一具美丽的尸体 |
[05:23] | Strange. | 奇怪了 |
[05:25] | Tongue looks swollen. | 舌头看来是肿胀的 |
[05:27] | Any guess as to cause of death ? | 你猜死因是什么? |
[05:29] | Not yet. | 还没法判定 |
[05:30] | Biologicals on her inner thighs. | 她的大腿内侧有生物反应 |
[05:33] | On her underwear, too. | 在她的内衣上也有 |
[05:35] | Caring husband just got a little creepy. | 令人同情的丈夫刚刚变得有点诡异 |
[05:38] | I’m gonna have Tripp bring him in and see if we can get a DNA reference. | 我会让崔普带他回去, 看看能否取得DNA的参考样本 |
[05:43] | Got any luck on the fingerprints ? | 指纹查得如何了? |
[05:47] | Fingerprints, no. | 指纹嘛,没有 |
[05:49] | But, uh, palm prints, yes. | 但是,嗯,掌纹的部分则有发现了 |
[06:01] | See that ? | 看到了吗? |
[06:03] | It’s a watermark. | 那是个浮水印 |
[06:04] | Of a dead president. | 属于一位已故的总统 |
[06:06] | Yeah, Ulysses S. Grant from the $50 bill. | 对,尤里西斯.S.葛兰 从五十元的纸钞上来的 |
[06:08] | Are you telling me this is currency paper ? | 你是说这是印钞纸? |
[06:10] | Technically, it isn’t even paper… it’s rag. | 技术上来说,那根本不算是纸张, 那是碎屑 |
[06:14] | Cotton-to-linen ratio is 70-30. | 棉花跟亚麻的比例是七十比卅 |
[06:18] | Take a look at this security stripe. | 看看这个安全线 |
[06:24] | This one’s placed within the Bureau of Engraving tolerances. | 这个跟铸造局规定的公差摆在一起 |
[06:27] | And… | 然后呢… |
[06:29] | It glows yellow ? | 那变成黄色的? |
[06:30] | Did it come from the mint ? | 那是从薄荷来的吗? |
[06:32] | Mint makes coins. | 硬币是用薄荷做的 |
[06:33] | All paper currency comes from a company in Dalton, Mass. | 所有的纸钞都是来自间 在麻州达尔顿的公司 |
[06:36] | That’s where the red and blue fibers are cooked into the paper. | 在那将这些红色及蓝色的纤维混入纸张中 |
[06:39] | It’s then sliced into sheets like this one, loaded onto grocery trucks, | 然后在裁切成像这样的纸张 搬上运送车辆 |
[06:43] | moving trucks, all kinds of trucks. | 机动调度的卡车,各种类型的卡车 |
[06:46] | Even the drivers don’t know what they’re hauling. | 就连驾驶都不知道他们受� 运送的物品是什么 |
[06:49] | So if it’s real, when did these go missing ? | 假如这是真的,那时什么时候不见的? |
[06:52] | I don’t know, but I saw a Secret Service guy | 我不知道,但我看过一个特勤人员 |
[06:54] | cooling his heels in Reception. | 在接待柜��上停下他的脚步 |
[06:57] | Bet he knows. | 我猜他知道 |
[06:58] | Lieutenant Caine. | 肯恩队长 |
[07:02] | Agent Elliott. | 艾略特探员 |
[07:03] | I believe this is record time for you. Thank you. | 我相信这是你的纪录时间 谢谢你 |
[07:05] | Leak in the money supply line’ll do that. | 在制钞流程中有漏洞就会变成那样 |
[07:08] | We knew the Dalton truck was hijacked on its way to Texas earlier this week. Just didn’t know where the paper ended up. Until now. | 我们知道本周稍早有辆卡车在从达尔顿往德州的 路上被劫,直到现在我们才知道那些纸张的下落 |
[07:13] | 32 bills per sheet, 3,000 sheets. | 每张纸有三万二,一共三千张 |
[07:15] | That’s $10 million. | 那就是一亿了 |
[07:16] | Roughly, yeah. | 差不多,没错 |
[07:19] | – We got a suspect ? – We are still working on it. | 我们有嫌犯了吗? 我们还在查 |
[07:22] | – I have jurisdiction here. – Don’t we all ? | 我得在此管辖 我们不都是吗? |
[07:26] | Agent. | 探员 |
[07:28] | So Calleigh said you were done collecting the sexual assault kit on elevator girl. | 所以卡莉说你已经替电梯里发现的那名女子 进行了性侵害的检验 |
[07:32] | Thought I was. | 的确是 |
[07:36] | Then I found this. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[07:37] | Tissue ? | 组织? |
[07:38] | Between bicuspid number five and cuspid number six. | 介于第五小臼齿 到第六臼齿之间 |
[07:42] | So there was a fight. | 所以说有过冲突 |
[07:43] | Or just bad oral hygiene. | 或者是口腔的卫生习惯不佳 |
[07:46] | – Maybe just bad oral. – Okay. No comment on that. | 可能是不良的口腔习惯 好了,对那我不予置评 |
[07:50] | I assume that’s not what killed her. | 我确信那不是她致死的原因 |
[07:52] | No, cause of death was laryngeal edema | 不,死因是喉头部的水肿 |
[07:55] | leading to cardiovascular collapse. Throat closed up. | 造成心脏血管坏死,喉部紧缩 |
[08:05] | Her body reacted to an outside substance. | 她的身体反应是因外界物质引起的 |
[08:09] | So it was an allergy ? | 所以说是过敏? |
[08:10] | Sent her into anaphylactic shock. | 使她变成过敏性休克 |
[08:13] | Got tissue sections going to Histopath | 采组织检体去做比对 |
[08:15] | and we’ll run a full tox screen, of course. | 当然了,我们会进行完整的毒物分析 |
[08:17] | Find what she was allergic to. | 看看她是对什么东西过敏 |
[08:19] | Could her death have been accidental ? | 她的死可能是意外吗? |
[08:21] | Could’ve, yeah. | 是有可能 |
[08:24] | But to leave a woman the way we found her ? | 但把一个女人像我们发现的那样搁着? |
[08:27] | You’ve got to be guilty of something, honey. | 亲爱的,你一定是对某些事有罪恶感 |
[09:14] | It’s good as gold. | 那跟黄金一样好 |
[09:18] | AFIS is still searching. | 指纹自动辨识系统还在搜寻 |
[09:20] | Let’s check with the State Department and the Customs databases, all right ? | 让我们跟州部门及还有 海关的资料库来比对好吗? |
[09:24] | Cause half the tourists in Miami are foreign ? | 因为在迈阿密半数以上的游客是外国人? |
[09:25] | And they all have to check with Immigration. | 而他们都须经过海关的查证 |
[09:38] | I got a hit from the Feds, but not a tourist. | 我从联邦那找到个符合的,但不是游客 |
[09:41] | A Cuban exile, a dry-footer from five years ago. | 是个古巴移民,五年前上岸的人 |
[09:44] | Hit the shore at Haulover Beach. Processed through Krome Detention Center. | 在豪乐佛海滩上岸, 经过库姆拘留中心所采得的 |
[09:48] | Right here in Miami. | 现在人就在迈阿密 |
[09:49] | Think he knocked off the currency truck ? | 你认为是他打劫了运钞车? |
[09:51] | If he didn’t, he knows who did. | 假如不是他,他也知道是谁干的 |
[09:55] | Yeah, I was at the hotel, meeting a friend. | 是的,我在饭店见个朋友 |
[09:57] | Helped a guy with his luggage. | 帮个家伙处理他的行李 |
[09:58] | See, the problem, Juan, | 看,问题来了,胡安 |
[10:00] | is that your luggage is not the only place that we found your prints. | 我们不止在你的货物上发现你的指纹 |
[10:04] | This currency truck was hit on its way to Fort Worth. | 这辆运钞车是在往福特沃兹的路上被攻击 |
[10:07] | Driver robbed at gunpoint. | 驾驶被人用枪指着 |
[10:10] | Does that sound familiar ? | 耳熟吗? |
[10:19] | You transferred the paper from the truck into five suitcases. | 你将这些纸转放到五个行李箱里 |
[10:26] | We found your fingerprint on the truck and on the suitcase left at the hotel. | 我们在卡车上还有旅馆内的 行李箱上找到你的指纹 |
[10:30] | And it makes me curious | 而那让我很好奇 |
[10:32] | as to why you allowed the driver to live, | 就是你怎会让驾驶活命 |
[10:35] | but you killed the bellman | 但却杀了侍者? |
[10:37] | at the hotel ? | 在旅馆里? |
[10:39] | No, no, no. No way. | 不,不,不可能的 |
[10:41] | Okay, I dropped the bags off at the curb | 好吧,我在路边把这些袋子丢下 |
[10:43] | and left. | 然后就离开了 |
[10:44] | So they were your bags ? | 所以,那是你的袋子吗? |
[10:45] | Yeah, I was hired to do the truck job, | 没错,我是被雇来去干卡车的事情 |
[10:47] | and then hand the bags off. | 然后将袋子给拿来 |
[10:55] | To a stranger ? Come on. | 给个陌生人吗?拜� |
[10:56] | Guy who hired me doesn’t want to know me, | 雇用我的那人不想知道我是谁 |
[10:58] | It’s okay, I don’t want to know him. | 好吧,我不想知道他 |
[11:09] | So you come all the way from Cuba to start a new life | 所以你用尽办法 从古巴到这来过新生活 |
[11:13] | and you end up doing this, Juan ? | 结果居然是干这种事吗,胡安? |
[11:19] | I got out. | 我是离开了没错 |
[11:20] | My family didn’t. | 但我的家人却还在那 |
[11:22] | Guy wants to give me cash to send to them… | 那人给我钱好寄给他们… |
[11:25] | What, huh ? You wouldn’t do the same ? | 什么,嗯? 你不会再犯了吧? |
[11:27] | You do realize the money’s counterfeit, though, right ? | 你真的知道有关伪造货币,对吧? |
[11:32] | If it keeps my family alive… | 假如那可以让我的家人们活命 |
[11:35] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[11:38] | At least we know how the suitcases got to the hotel. | 起码我们知道那些行李箱到了旅馆 |
[11:41] | Yes, we do. Let’s find out | 没错,的确如此, 我们来查个明白吧 |
[11:43] | how they left. | 他们是怎么离开的 |
[11:54] | Right, elevator woman. | 对了!在电梯里的女子 |
[11:56] | Semen on her body was from a single donor. | 她身上的精液是来自单一捐赠者 |
[11:59] | – The husband ? – No. | 她的丈夫吗? 不 |
[12:04] | What about the tissue in her teeth ? | 那她牙齿上的组织呢? |
[12:06] | Human. Same donor. | 人类的,是同一个人 |
[12:07] | Any physical findings ? | 有任何物理上的发现吗? |
[12:09] | There was no vaginal tearing. | 阴道部位没有撕裂伤 |
[12:10] | So sex could’ve been consensual. | 所以说性行为是经过同意的 |
[12:17] | It also could’ve been motive if the husband found out about it. | 假如丈夫发现了, 那也可能会是动机 |
[12:21] | – Thanks, Valera. – Sure. | 谢了,瓦列拉 那是应该的 |
[12:24] | Tell me again where you misplaced your wife ? | 再跟我说一次你是在哪跟你妻子分开的? |
[12:29] | At dinner, we… | 晚餐的时候,我们… |
[12:31] | we started talking to this couple at the next table. | 我们开始跟隔壁桌的夫妻交谈 |
[12:35] | Nice people. Super friendly. | 很好的人,非常的友善 |
[12:37] | – How friendly ? – They told us about this party. | 有多友善? 他们告诉我有关这个派对 |
[12:41] | I mean, normally, we would never, you know ? But we… | 我是说,通常我们是不会这样的, 你知道的,但是我们… |
[12:44] | we figured one night… it’s Miami. | 我们只想不过是一晚… 这是迈阿密啊 |
[12:47] | – What kind of party ? – For couples. | 哪种派对? 专门针对夫妇的 |
[12:49] | Guess they call it a Friction party. | 我猜他们称之为‘摩擦’派对 |
[12:52] | “Friction”? | ‘摩擦’? |
[13:03] | They told us to find them somewhere at the party. | 他们告诉我在派对上跟他们碰面 |
[13:06] | Glad you made it. | 很高兴你做了这个决定 |
[13:08] | – I bet her you wouldn’t show. – This looks fun. | 我跟她打赌说你们不会来 这看来很好玩 |
[13:12] | Did she, um, did she have sex with this guy ? | 她,嗯,她有没有跟这个人性交? |
[13:15] | It wasn’t that kind of party. | 那不是那种派对 |
[13:17] | They said the rules were no sex, just… | 他们说过规则是没有性交,只是… |
[13:21] | a lot of touching, rubbing. | 很多触碰跟抚摸 |
[13:23] | Couples get worked up enough to go back to their own room. | 等到大家热身过了,就各自回房 |
[13:26] | – Any stimulants ? – There was a raw bar. | 有使用任何兴奋剂吗? 那里有个生食的吧台 |
[13:30] | Erica did some oyster shooters. | 爱丽卡拿了些牡蛎调酒来用 |
[13:33] | Somebody told us they were an aphrodisiac. | 有人告诉我们说那是种春药 |
[13:40] | I wanted her to have a good time. | 我想让她有段很愉快的时间 |
[13:47] | I started talking to this woman from Arizona. | 我开始跟个从亚利桑那来的女性交谈 |
[13:50] | Then she just disappeared. | 然后她就不见了 |
[13:53] | I looked all over. | 我找遍了整个会场 |
[13:54] | – Exactly where was the party ? – The penthouse at the Agramonte. | 派对的地点到底在哪? 在阿格拉蒙提的阁楼 |
[14:35] | What did you get from the penthouse ? | 你从那阁楼拿了些什么? |
[14:37] | Almost done with the raw bar. | 所有生食吧台上的东西都有 |
[14:39] | You’ll never guess what I just found in this oyster shooter. | 你绝对想不到我刚从 这牡蛎调配物里找到什么 |
[14:42] | Aspirin. | 阿斯匹灵 |
[14:43] | – You cheated. – Tox screen came back… I peeked. | 你骗人 毒性报告回来了,我刚瞄过 |
[14:47] | Aceta-sala-something. | 乙醯什么醋之类的 |
[14:50] | Acetylsalicylic acid. It’s the active ingredient in aspirin. | 乙醯醋酸. 那是阿斯匹灵中活性成分 |
[14:53] | I guess she had a hell of an allergy to it. | 我猜她对那有非常严重的过敏 |
[14:55] | Which glass was hers ? | 哪个是她的杯子? |
[14:56] | I don’t know. First one came back positive. | 我不知道 第一个的结果是阳性的 |
[14:59] | I’m testing the rest of them now. | 我现在在检验其他剩下的 |
[15:02] | They’re all turning pink. | 全都变成粉红色的 |
[15:05] | Someone’s dosed every glass. | 有人在每个杯子里下了药 |
[15:08] | Still comes back to the one person who knew about her allergy to aspirin. | 结果还是要回到某个知道 她对阿斯匹灵过敏的人 |
[15:12] | I did not spike any drinks with aspirin. | 我没有再任何饮料里添加阿斯匹灵 |
[15:15] | What if I told you we had your prints on the glasses? | 假如我们告诉你我们在那些 玻璃杯上都找到你的指纹呢? |
[15:17] | I’d say you have faulty equipment. | 我会说是你的设备有问题 |
[15:19] | We talked to some people about your little naked party. | 我们曾跟些人谈过你的暴露派对 |
[15:22] | They said you and your wife argued. | 他们说是你跟你的妻子起过口角 |
[15:23] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[15:24] | I tried to get her to leave. | 我想要她离开 |
[15:30] | Erica, I get one week of vacation. Don’t be like this. | 爱丽卡,我有一个星期的假期, 不想变成这样 |
[15:33] | It’s my vacation, too. | 那也是我的假期 |
[15:37] | I thought it was your idea to go in the first place. | 我以为一开始这是你的主意 |
[15:39] | I convinced her, yeah. | 对,我想说服她 |
[15:41] | But she ended up taking to it a lot more than a PTA mom should. | 但结果她做了很多模范母亲不该做的事 |
[15:53] | Look, you can talk to me till you’re blue in the face. | 听着,你可以跟我说到你脸色发青为止 |
[15:57] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没杀她 |
[15:59] | And while we talk, the real killer gets away. | 当我们在交谈时, 真的凶手早就逃之夭夭了 |
[16:04] | Did you interview everyone else at the party? | 你问过在派对上的每个人了吗? |
[16:06] | All but two. | 除了两个人之外 |
[16:08] | Couple from Fort Lauderdale, a Mitch and Halle Lockhart. | 从劳德达尔堡来的 米区跟荷瑞.路克哈特 |
[16:11] | Pulled an early check-out this morning. | 今天一早就离开饭店了 |
[16:13] | You holding out on me? | 你们把我扣留了吗? |
[16:14] | Well, I figured they didn’t want to lose 7K on a Caribbean cruise. | 呃,我想她们不想错过 七K在加勒比海的邮轮行程 |
[16:17] | I got a patrol staking out the ship. | 我派了巡警去拦住这艘船 |
[16:19] | Let’s hope we didn’t miss the boat. | 就希望我们没错过这艘船了 |
[16:26] | Officer, I told you already. | 警官,我已经告诉过你了 |
[16:28] | Four suitcases that size? | 四个像那样大小的行李箱? |
[16:29] | No way that could have fit in one of my cabs. | 不可能跟我车里的一样的 |
[16:31] | Look, the bags left the hotel somehow. | 听着,这些袋子无意中离开的饭店 |
[16:34] | Well, probably hired a pirata. | 呃,可能是雇用了个无牌车 |
[16:36] | A pirate cab? No permit, no taxes. Those guys? | 无牌车?没有许可、 不用缴税,这些家伙吗? |
[16:39] | Yeah, most of ’em drive those little beaters. | 没错,他们多半开这种烂车 |
[16:40] | You know, one or two of them got minivans big enough to handle those bags. | 你知道的,他们其中一二有够大的 小箱型车来处理那些行李 |
[16:44] | You got a name? | 你知道姓名吗? |
[16:45] | I don’t deal with them. | 我不跟他们打交道 |
[16:47] | This is a class op. Those guys undercut my boys. | 这是个传统的op.那些人抢了我的下属 |
[16:50] | So who uses them? | 所以说是谁雇用他们的? |
[16:51] | People who work here. Some illegals, you know. | 在这里工作的人 某些偷渡来的,你知道的 |
[16:54] | Can’t afford their own ride. | 负担不起他们所有的车辆 |
[16:56] | Probably can’t afford cell phones, either. | 可能也负担不起行动电话 |
[16:58] | There a pay phone around here? | 附近有公共电话吗? |
[17:00] | Inside. | 在里面 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I need a van at the Agramonte. | 是的,我在阿格拉蒙提要辆箱型车 |
[17:16] | You don’t have one. | 你没有 |
[17:20] | A van at the Agramonte. | 一辆在阿格拉蒙提的厢型车 |
[17:22] | You don’t have vans? | 你没有箱型车? |
[17:27] | Okay, do you know anyone who does? | 好吧,你有认识的吗? |
[17:30] | How do you spell that? | 要怎么拼? |
[17:31] | Oh, yeah, I’ll try them. | 噢,是的,我会跟他们联络的 |
[17:35] | Nice minivan. | 很好的小厢型车嘛 |
[17:36] | – Where you need to go, man? – I’m with MDPD. | 老兄,你要去哪里? 我是迈阿密警察 |
[17:39] | Did you pick up a guy this morning, had four of these bags? | 你今天早上有带过 这个带着这些袋子的人吗? |
[17:43] | No. | 没有 |
[17:46] | Okay, see, I’ve been asking around. Everyone keeps pointing me to you. | 好吧,听的,我都打探过了, 每个人都跟我说是你 |
[17:49] | Maybe I picked him up, I don’t remember, man. | 或许我有戴过他, 但我不记得了,老兄 |
[17:52] | I impound your vehicle, it may take weeks to get to the bottom of this. | 我扣留你的车子,那可能 要几个星期来证明这点 |
[18:01] | My tax dollars at work, huh? | 是用我交的税在做事的吧? |
[18:09] | Now, you mind? | 现在,你介意吗? |
[18:21] | Horatio. “7785 Vera Cruz. “ | 何瑞修“7785维拉.克鲁兹” |
[18:36] | – Ready? – Yup. | 好了吗? 是的 |
[18:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:55] | Gentlemen, we are alone. | 各位,我们是独自行动 |
[19:01] | What do we have here, Mr. Wolfe? | 我们有找到什么吗,渥菲先生? |
[19:05] | This is the DocuPhoto 1000. | 这是都库佛托一千型的 |
[19:09] | Ultra-high resolution. | 超高级的印制机 |
[19:11] | 6,000 copies per hour. | 每小时可出六千张 |
[19:13] | Federal government’s worst nightmare, right? | 是联邦政府最可怕的恶梦,对吧? |
[19:22] | Do you hear something? | 你有听到什么声音吗? |
[19:34] | Out the way we came. Right now. | 从我们进来的方向退出去,马上 |
[20:11] | You okay, Wolfe? | 没事吧,渥非? |
[20:13] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 嗯,我想应该没事 |
[20:14] | Okay, let’s check it out. | 好吧,我们来查个明白 |
[20:23] | So what the hell was that? | 所以说那到底是什么? |
[20:26] | Fire from the ceiling was hypergolic. | 天花板的火是自燃的 |
[20:29] | Hypergolic? | 自燃的? |
[20:30] | Right, that sizzling sound. | 没错,那个吱吱声 |
[20:37] | Hostile chemicals get too close to each other, | 相冲突的化学药品放的太靠近了 |
[20:39] | second they touch, exothermic reaction. | 等到两者接触,引发放热的反应 |
[20:43] | I can’t believe that bomb did all this. | 我不相信那个炸弹能造成这样的结果 |
[20:44] | It didn’t. | 它的确是不能 |
[20:45] | The one up on the ceiling was the backup. | 在天花板上的只是备用而已 |
[20:49] | What about the primary? There’s nothing left. | 那主要的物品是什么? 什么都没留下 |
[20:51] | That’s not true, either. | 也不是那样的 |
[20:52] | The bomb destroys everything but itself. | 这炸弹毁了除本身以外的物品 |
[20:54] | As an example, this charred watch head. Take a look at that. | 举例来说,像这个 焦黑的表头,看仔细些 |
[21:00] | This watch part of the bomb? | 这表也是炸弹的一部分? |
[21:01] | Yes, it is, and it means we’re at the… | 是的,没错,那表示我们是在… |
[21:04] | seat of detonation. Did you hear that? | 爆炸点上,你有听到那个吗? |
[21:15] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[21:16] | He’s got a pulse. | 还有脉搏 |
[21:18] | He’s still breathing. | 他还在呼吸 |
[21:20] | Fire rescue right now, Wolfe. | 快找救火队的,渥非 |
[21:21] | Sir? Sir? Sir? | 先生?先生?先生? |
[21:33] | H? | 老何? |
[21:35] | ID says Bart Jameson. | 身分证上是巴特.杰姆森 |
[21:36] | And look what was on the rope from his wrists. | 看看他手腕的绳索上的东西是什么 |
[21:37] | Green ink, color of money. | 绿色的墨水,就是钞票的颜色 |
[21:39] | Must have transferred when the bomber tied him up. | 一定是爆炸时染到他身上的 |
[21:45] | Looks like we found our printer. | 看来我们找到印表机了 |
[22:03] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[22:05] | Excuse me, could I have a minute, please? | 抱歉,我能打断一下吗,拜�? |
[22:07] | Mr. Jameson? | 杰姆森先生? |
[22:09] | Mr. Jameson my name’s Horatio Caine. | 杰姆森先生,我是何瑞修肯恩 |
[22:11] | Can you tell me who did this to you? | 你能告诉我是谁干的吗? |
[22:16] | I can’t say. I can’t. | 我不知道,我没办法 |
[22:19] | Okay, can you take a look at this picture | 好吧,你能看看这张照片 |
[22:23] | and tell me who that is? | 然后告诉我那是谁吗? |
[22:26] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我的女儿 |
[22:32] | Mr. Jameson, | 杰姆森先生 |
[22:34] | has somebody kidnapped your daughter? | 有人绑架了你的女儿吗? |
[22:39] | I ask you this because we found a lock of hair, | 我之所以问你 是因为我们找到束头发 |
[22:42] | and I believe it’s hers. | 而我相信那就是她的 |
[22:45] | So who took her? | 所以是谁带走她的? |
[22:50] | Call patrol and tell them | 通知巡警并且告知他们 |
[22:52] | to meet us at Mr. Jameson’s house. | 跟我们在杰姆斯家碰头 |
[22:55] | You hang in there. | 你在那处理 |
[23:16] | Miami Dade Police. | 迈阿密戴德警方 |
[23:29] | It’s not too late to let her go, my friend. | 现在让她走还不太晚,朋友 |
[23:32] | You’re the one that needs to go. | 你才是那个该离开的人 |
[23:46] | It’s too late for me to leave. | 对我们来说现在离开已经太晚了 |
[23:49] | Please, help me. | 拜�,帮我 |
[23:53] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[23:54] | Walk away, or I will blow her head off. | 走开,否则我就把她的头给轰掉 |
[24:08] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 这是我要你照办的事情 |
[24:11] | I want you… | 我希望你… |
[24:13] | to let her go. | 让她走 |
[24:18] | Say good-bye to the policeman… | 跟这位警察道别吧 |
[24:26] | Here you go, ma’am. | 就是这了,女士 |
[24:30] | Okay, ma’am. | 好的,女士 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:34] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[24:44] | – We have no I.D. on the dead guy. – I am not surprised. | 我们没这个死者的身分证明 我并不惊讶 |
[24:49] | Make sure you get his ten card, okay? | 要确定替他采过指纹卡好吗? |
[24:51] | Maybe the printer will tell us who he is now. | 或许这印表机现在可以告诉我们他是谁 |
[24:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:55] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会查明白的 |
[24:58] | Mr. Jameson? | 杰姆森先生? |
[25:00] | Could I have a word, please? | 我能说句话吗,拜�? |
[25:02] | Would you come with me, please? | 你能跟我一起走吗,拜�! |
[25:07] | Does he seem familiar? | 他看来眼熟吗? |
[25:10] | You saw what they did to my daughter. | 你看到他们是怎么对待我女儿的 |
[25:13] | Who’s next? My-my parents? My brother? | 下一个会是谁? 我的父母?我的兄弟? |
[25:15] | Mr. Jameson, I need you to trust me. | 杰姆森先生, 我需要你相信我 |
[25:16] | I do trust you, but they’re still out there. | 我是相信你, 但他们还没被抓到 |
[25:19] | Not for long, all right? | 就快了,好吗? |
[25:25] | Thank you for coming, Mr. and Mrs. Lockhart. | 谢谢两位的到来,路克哈特夫妇 |
[25:27] | I’m confused. | 我搞不清楚 |
[25:29] | What does this have to do with us? | 为什么要对我们这样做? |
[25:31] | Our victim was at the same Friction party as you. | 被害人跟你们参加了同一个摩擦派对 |
[25:39] | We just want to tie up a few loose ends. | 我们只是要将几处遗漏搞清楚 |
[25:44] | Fine. I hope it doesn’t take a long time. | 很好,我希望不用花太久的时间 |
[25:46] | Our cruise leaves in seven hours. | 我们的邮轮再过七个小时就要出发了 |
[26:20] | Erica Hanford. | 艾丽卡.汉福德 |
[26:23] | Geez. Look, I’m happy to cooperate. But this is a little disturbing. | 天啊,听着,我很乐意配合, 但这已经有点造成困扰了 |
[26:27] | Do you remember her? | 你记得她吗? |
[26:29] | No. | 不 |
[26:30] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[26:33] | We found tissue in her teeth and semen in her sexual assault kit. | 我们在她的齿缝间找到组织 也在性侵害检验中找到精液 |
[26:36] | Sexual assault? | 性侵害? |
[26:38] | Yeah, and let’s not forget that we just took a sample of your DNA. | 是的,别忘了我们刚刚 采了你的DNA样本 |
[26:46] | Okay, so, I had sex with her. | 好吧,所以,我真的有跟她发生关系 |
[26:49] | In the service elevator. | 就在从业人员电梯中 |
[26:51] | You know, we played a little slap and tickle. | 你知道的,我们进行过些亲昵狭戏 |
[26:59] | A little bite and fight. | 有点噬咬跟抵抗 |
[27:10] | You happy now? | 你现在高兴了吗? |
[27:13] | He had sex with her? At the Friction party? | 他跟他发生过关系? 就在摩擦派对上? |
[27:17] | – That is so not cool. – Nice acting, lady. | 那没那么酷 演技很棒,女士 |
[27:20] | But your husband was cattin’ around. | 但你的丈夫四处留情 |
[27:21] | The girl he was with showed up dead. | 跟他在一起的女子最后死了 |
[27:23] | Doesn’t take a genius to look at the jealous wife. | 别把妒忌的妻子看得太精明 |
[27:25] | I have never even seen her. | 我从没见过她 |
[27:27] | Makes it a little hard for me to have killed her. | 那对我来说要杀她是有点难度的 |
[27:29] | Mrs. Lockhart, have you ever been in the service elevator? | 路克哈特女士,你曾经到 过从业人员用电梯过吗? |
[27:31] | Ugh. No. | 噢,当然没有 |
[27:33] | Then can you explain why we found your palm print on the handrail? | 那你能解释为何我们会在 扶手上找到你的掌纹呢? |
[27:42] | I didn’t want the party to end. | 我不想让派对结束 |
[27:46] | A guy at the hotel said he’d score me some E, | 有个在旅馆的人说他可以给我些E |
[27:48] | so I followed him to the basement. | 所以我就跟着他到地下室去 |
[27:51] | Come on, it’s in my locker. | 拜�,那是在我的储物柜里 |
[27:55] | This guy have a name? | 那人叫什么名字? |
[27:56] | Billy. | 比利 |
[27:57] | He’s a cute kid. | 他是个风趣的孩子 |
[27:58] | Yeah, well, see if you think that after we talk to him. | 这样啊,假如在我们跟他 交谈后还是不是那样想 |
[28:01] | Mrs. Lockhart, this is going to sound strange, | 路克哈特女士这开始听来有点奇怪了 |
[28:03] | but most people have somewhat matching wedding bands. | 但大多数的人都是带着成对的结婚戒指 |
[28:08] | You’re wearing an heirloom; his is gold. | 你戴着的是个传家戒指,他的是金的 |
[28:13] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[28:16] | Just not to each other. | �o是不是跟彼此而已 |
[28:19] | Where’s your real husband? | 所以,你真正的丈夫在哪? |
[28:21] | Ohio. | 俄亥俄州 |
[28:22] | Halle Lockhart’s not your real name either, is it? | 荷丽.路克哈特也不是你的真名,对吧? |
[28:24] | No. | 是的 |
[28:26] | It’s Webber. | 应该是伟柏 |
[28:28] | Halle Webber. | 荷丽.伟柏 |
[28:30] | Does your husband know any of this? | 你丈夫知情吗? |
[28:32] | Mitch and I met in college. | 米区跟我是在大学时认识的 |
[28:35] | Now, once a year, | 现在,每年一次 |
[28:37] | we get together for a little fun. | 我们聚在一起享点乐 |
[28:40] | I don’t mean vanilla- sex-with-my-husband fun. | 我不是说跟我丈夫那种一成不变的关系的乐趣 |
[28:42] | I mean swing-from-the-rafters till-the-neighbors-call-the-cops fun. | 而是指胡闹到邻居报警的乐趣 |
[28:46] | So, no. | 所以,没有 |
[28:47] | I don’t tell my husband. | 我没告诉我的丈夫 |
[29:10] | The trace on these components came back positive for dynamite. | 这些成分上的迹证对火药呈阳性反应 |
[29:12] | Consistent with the damage in the warehouse. | 跟仓库内的损害相符 |
[29:15] | What I don’t get is how we could find so many | 我搞不懂的是我们怎能找到那么多 |
[29:16] | hidden components in all that destruction? | 那是造成那种毁坏的隐藏成分? |
[29:18] | Okay, here’s how it works. | 好吧,那是作用的方式 |
[29:19] | The blast pressure happens in two phases. | 爆炸的压力来自于两个阶段 |
[29:22] | Air goes out… | 空气被排除完毕… |
[29:31] | Air has to come back toward the seat of detonation. | 然后空气会再回到爆炸点 |
[29:38] | Hundreds of pieces. Hundreds of answers. | 数以百计的碎片, 有数以百计的答案 |
[29:40] | Bombers are creatures of habit, aren’t they? | 爆裂物制造者通常 都有他们的惯性,不是吗? |
[29:43] | They find something they like and they stick with it. | 他们发现自己喜欢的方式 就会继续专研下去 |
[29:44] | Like this. Take a look at that. | 就像这个,仔细看看 |
[29:47] | That’s his signature. | 那就是他的签名 |
[29:49] | A cigarette butt? | 一个烟蒂? |
[29:53] | Oh, I get it. It’s an insulator. | 噢,我了了,那是绝缘体 |
[29:59] | Bomb Intelligence Network should be able to match this. | 爆裂物情报网应该可以用来比对这个 |
[30:02] | Yes, they should. | 是的,没错 |
[30:03] | Know the bomb, know the bomber. | 了解这颗炸弹,就能了解它的制作者 |
[30:06] | This about my P.O.? | 这跟我的假释令有关? |
[30:08] | Said my urine test is dirty. | 说我的尿液检验有问题 |
[30:09] | That’s the least of your problems right now. | 那是你目前最新的问题 |
[30:11] | I’d like to take a look at your wristwatch. | 我想看看你的腕表 |
[30:14] | Get a warrant. | 有搜索票再说 |
[30:15] | I can come over there and take it off you if you want. | 假如你想了话,我可以再来一次给你那张纸 |
[30:18] | It’s up to you. | 由你来决定 |
[30:22] | That is a timing device, Eddie, | 那是个即时的建议,艾迪 |
[30:25] | which is a violation of your Federal Parole. | 那违反了你的联邦假释 |
[30:27] | It’s time to go back inside, Eddie. | 到了该回到里面的时候了,艾迪 |
[30:30] | No big deal. | 那没什么 |
[30:31] | Do a violation standing on my head, catch up with some friends. | 把些违规纪录弄在我头上 然后牵连上些朋友 |
[30:33] | Something else that you need to take a look at. | 还有些东西你得看看 |
[30:37] | That’s a cigarette filter, | 那是个香菸的滤嘴 |
[30:38] | which is your signature, isn’t it? | 那就是你的签名了,不是吗? |
[31:00] | Imagine that. | 想像一下 |
[31:02] | It’s the same brand. | 那是一样的牌子 |
[31:06] | So we are no longer talking | 所以我们就不用多说什么了 |
[31:08] | about a violation of your parole, Eddie. | 有关违反你的假释令,艾迪 |
[31:10] | We are talking about attempted murder. | 我们在讨论的是你的蓄意谋杀行为 |
[31:12] | Look… | 听着… |
[31:17] | If I tell you, I want a deal. | 假如我告诉你,我想要进行协议 |
[31:18] | Before I discuss a deal, I want to know everything. | 在我讨论协商之前, 我要知道所有的事 |
[31:23] | I needed the cash. Friend of a friend hit me up. | 我需要现金,是个朋友的 朋友替我牵线的 |
[31:25] | Do this insurance job. Blow a print machine. | 做这件诈骗保险金的工作, 炸掉台印刷机 |
[31:28] | Never even got paid. | 但我没拿到酬金 |
[31:29] | That seems appropriate. | 看来像是侵吞行为 |
[31:31] | You left another loose end. | 你还留了些其他的过错 |
[31:33] | The print shop owner is still alive, Eddie. | 那印刷店的老板还活着,艾迪 |
[31:38] | The man who hired you… what’s he look like? | 雇用你的那人,是长的这样子吗? |
[31:40] | Never got a good look at him. | 我没仔细看过他 |
[31:42] | I hope for you it was good enough. | 我希望对你来说是够好了的 |
[32:30] | That’s him? That’s the guy? | 那就是他吗?是那个人吗? |
[32:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:34] | You know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[32:37] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸地 |
[32:40] | I had him, H… | 我认得他,老何 |
[32:42] | the guy who hired the bomber. | 这人雇用了那个炸弹客 |
[32:44] | I let him go. | 我让他溜了 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:48] | He was the pirate cabbie. Damon Barker. | 他就是那个无牌计程车司机 戴蒙.巴克 |
[32:51] | Picks up fares by the Agramonte. | 在阿格拉蒙提载客 |
[32:53] | He gave you the warehouse, right? | 他跟你说这间仓库的是吗? |
[32:55] | I was so amped up, I just took off. | 我很蠢,我让他给跑了 |
[32:57] | Don’t worry about it. What about the license plate? | 别担心这个了,从车牌来查呢? |
[33:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:03] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[33:04] | What is the first rule of survival? | 生存的第一守则是什么? |
[33:06] | Hands and eyes. | 双手与双眼 |
[33:08] | Okay, so what did you see? | 好了,所以你看到什么了? |
[33:08] | Watch their hands. Watch their eyes. | 看着他们的双手 看着他们的双眼 |
[33:20] | Catcher’s Marina parking permit on the dash. | 在仪表板上有凯特海滩的停车证 |
[33:23] | Okay. Go find him. | 好了,去把他找出来吧 |
[33:30] | Sure my prints are on the elevator. I work here. | 我的指纹当然会 在电梯里了,我在这工作 |
[33:32] | You work poolside, Billy. | 比利,你是在泳池畔工作 |
[33:33] | The only reason you use the service elevator is to deliver drugs. | 你使用从业人员电梯的 唯一理由是运送药物 |
[33:37] | That’s crazy. | 别疯了 |
[33:38] | Not according to Halle Lockhart. | 不是根据荷丽.路克哈特 |
[33:39] | Said you scored her some E last night. | 说你昨晚可提供给她些东西 |
[33:41] | She told you I scored her some E? | 他告诉你我给她些东西? |
[33:43] | Man, try and do someone a favor. | 老兄,试着帮某人个忙 |
[33:45] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看些东西 |
[33:49] | This is what I scored her. | 这就是我给她的东西 |
[33:51] | Aspirin? | 阿斯匹灵? |
[33:52] | Must have been one hell of a headache, too. | 一定也是非常严重的头痛 |
[33:54] | Why’s that? | 为什么是那个? |
[33:55] | I told her they got aspirin up in the penthouse. | 我告诉她,他们带了阿斯匹灵到阁楼 |
[33:57] | She said she needed some more, so I brought her down here. | 她说她还要,所以我就带她下到这里 |
[33:59] | She ground them up right over there. | 她就是在那磨碎的 |
[34:02] | Said she had a hard time swallowing. | 说她有吞咽的问题 |
[34:08] | Silver flecks. | 银色的斑点 |
[34:10] | Where are the empties? | 空罐在哪? |
[34:11] | Threw them away. | 已经丢了 |
[34:12] | You have gloves on you? | 你有戴手套吗? |
[34:15] | But I bet Halle didn’t. | 但我猜荷丽没有 |
[34:16] | Is she still in custody? | 她还被拘留中吗? |
[34:18] | No, we didn’t have enough to hold her. | 不,我们没有足够的理由留下她 |
[34:20] | We do now. | 现在有了 |
[34:22] | Halle Lockhart/Webber. | 荷丽.路克哈特或是伟柏 |
[34:24] | I ran her name through the Ohio DMV. | 我将她的姓名在俄亥俄州的DMV中检索 |
[34:25] | No listings anywhere in the state. | 并没有任何的资料 |
[34:27] | Well, she lied about her name, why not her state? | 呃,她既然都用假名了, 住所难道会用真的吗? |
[34:30] | All these cruise people are from the Midwest: try Michigan. | 所有邮轮的乘客都是从中西部来的, 所以试试看密西根州吧 |
[34:33] | Done. Negative. | 已经检索过了,没有发现 |
[34:34] | – Kansas? – And Pennsylvania. | 堪萨斯州呢? 还有宾夕法尼亚 |
[34:36] | Iowa. | 爱荷华 |
[34:37] | No prints matching Halle’s. | 都没有跟何丽相符的指纹 |
[34:39] | The dead girl’s from Indianapolis. | 死掉的女子是来自印第安那波利斯 |
[34:40] | Try Indiana. | 试试印第安那看看 |
[34:42] | In fact, try Indianapolis. | 事实上,是要试印第安那波利司 |
[34:52] | Indy DMV’s got a file. | 在DMV系统中找到了一笔资料 |
[34:55] | 6475 Elmhurst Drive. | 6475爱尔莫杭斯特街 |
[34:58] | What’s the zip code? | 邮递区号呢? |
[34:59] | 46205. | |
[35:01] | That’s the same zip code as Erica Hanford. | 那跟艾丽卡汉福德的区号相同 |
[35:04] | – Your vic from the elevator? – It’s a small world. | 就是电梯里面的死者? 世界可真小呢 |
[35:06] | Erica and Halle were from the same town. | 艾丽卡跟何丽来自同个乡镇 |
[35:08] | – Thank you. – Okay. | 谢谢你 没什么 |
[35:24] | Halle Webber. | 荷丽.伟柏 |
[35:29] | This will take a second. | 这可能要花点时间 |
[35:31] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Erica Hanford. | 你因谋杀爱丽卡.汉福德被捕了 |
[35:34] | You are kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[35:36] | I told you, I never even met the woman. | 我告诉你,我从没见过这女人 |
[35:39] | I find that very difficult to believe, | 我发现那很难去信服 |
[35:40] | especially since you were both on the Shaler Elementary PTA together. | 尤其是你们都是夏勒小学的家长会员 |
[35:44] | Okay, so, yes, I know her, but I didn’t kill her. | 好吧,所以,没错, 我认识她,但我没杀了她 |
[35:49] | That’s a pretty locket. May I see it, please? | 很漂亮的链坠 我能看一下吗? |
[35:55] | – I don’t have to show you a thing. – Actually, you do. | 我不用把东西给你看 事实上,你得照办 |
[35:57] | Plain sight, incidental to the arrest. | 那是目视可及的, 特别是当你被捕时 |
[36:13] | White substance, just like aspirin. | 白色的物质,看来像是阿斯匹灵 |
[36:17] | You were on your fantasy date with Mitch at the Friction party when you saw Erica. | 当你正在摩擦派对享受跟米区 在一起的奇幻约会看到了爱丽卡 |
[36:23] | Halle. | 荷丽 |
[36:24] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[36:25] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[36:26] | Where’s Jeff? | 杰夫在哪? |
[36:28] | Oh, um, this is Mitch. | 噢,嗯,这是米区 |
[36:31] | Homeroom Mom… | 同年级的学生母亲 |
[36:33] | what a player. | 真是个玩家啊 |
[36:34] | No one’s going to believe this. | 没有人会相信这个的 |
[36:40] | Must have been quite a shock. | 一定都会很震惊的 |
[36:45] | She had the biggest mouth at the PTA. | 她是全家长会中最会传话的人 |
[36:48] | And you had a big secret. | 而你有个大秘密 |
[36:50] | My husband is a workaholic. | 我丈夫是个工作狂 |
[36:52] | He spends his life at that furniture store. So once a year, I run away. | 他所有的时间都花在那间家具店里, 所以我每年会离家出走一次 |
[36:57] | And then you ran into Erica, | 然后你撞见了爱丽卡 |
[36:58] | which is exactly why you went into the hotel basement. | 那就是你之所以跑到旅馆地下室的原因 |
[37:13] | You knew about her allergy. You saw her at the raw bar, and you dosed | 你知道她有过敏,你看到她 在生食吧台,所以你就下药了 |
[37:16] | every oyster shooter you could find. | 下在每个你找得到的牡蛎里 |
[37:30] | I was trying to protect my family. | 我是在保护我的家庭 |
[37:52] | Mr. Kayle. | 凯利先生 |
[37:53] | Lieutenant, | 组长 |
[37:53] | I looked at all Wolfe’s lifts from the hotel room. | 我看过渥菲在旅馆房间内所有的采样 |
[37:56] | And…? | 然后呢? |
[37:57] | Nothing but smudges and partials. | 除了部份的污点之外 |
[38:01] | What about the soap? | 那肥皂呢? |
[38:03] | I can see some ridge detail. | 我可以看到些边缘的细节 |
[38:05] | Going to take some time to process it. | 检验得花点时间 |
[38:06] | Take the time. | 尽量去做吧 |
[38:24] | Horatio? | 何瑞修? |
[38:26] | Yeah, I found the pirate cab. | 没事,我发现了那部无牌计程车 |
[38:28] | Inside there were several padlocks from Customs and Border Protection. | 里面有几个边防通行的吊牌 |
[38:31] | Okay, call CBP, and meet me at the port. | 好吧,致电给边防关口, 然后跟我在港边碰面 |
[38:39] | These are the last four containers going to the Caribbean. | 这是最后四个要到加勒比海的货柜 |
[38:47] | This is our new gamma ray imaging. | 这是我们最新的伽码透视机 |
[38:57] | How many suitcases are you looking for? | 你们在找的行李箱有几个? |
[38:59] | Four. Full of counterfeit fifties. | 四个,装满了五十圆的伪钞 |
[39:01] | Around $10 million. | 大约有一亿元 |
[39:08] | Got about a hundred cases of bottles. | 找到大约有一百个罐子 |
[39:14] | There… four suitcases. | 然后是–四个行李箱 |
[39:18] | Manifest says Jeunet champagne. | 载货单上写的是简宁特香槟 |
[39:21] | Okay, let’s open it up. | 好了,把它打开 |
[39:26] | That lock shouldn’t even be on yet. | 这锁甚至还没锁上呢 |
[39:29] | Mr. Wolfe, have a look around, please. | 渥菲先生,麻烦你四处看看 |
[39:33] | My paperwork doesn’t show that Customs and | 我的文书上并没有说 |
[39:35] | Border Protection has inspected this container. | 边关曾经检视过这个货柜 |
[39:54] | Cabbie’s van looked abandoned. | 无牌驾驶的箱型车看来是被丢弃了 |
[39:55] | Bet he was planning to meet the cash in Jamaica. | 我猜他打算在牙买加 跟这些现钞会合 |
[40:05] | Mr. Barker. | 巴克先生 |
[40:10] | Gentlemen, | 各位男士 |
[40:11] | Mr. Barker wants to go for a swim. | 巴克先生打算去游个泳 |
[40:14] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:15] | For what? | 为什么? |
[40:16] | Counterfeiting, explosives, attempted murder. | 制造伪钞、爆裂物以及意图谋杀 |
[40:19] | And that’s just for starters. | 而且那只是起头而已 |
[40:22] | First we got your partner, Juan. | 首先,我们抓到了你的同伙,胡安 |
[40:24] | Now we’ve got you and all of the counterfeit money. | 现在,我们找到你跟所有的伪钞 |
[40:31] | Joseph got a print from the hotel soap, | 乔瑟夫从旅馆的肥皂上采到了指纹 |
[40:33] | and it doesn’t match the pirate cabbie. | 那跟无牌计程车驾驶的并不相符 |
[40:35] | But guess who it does match? | 但你猜猜看那是谁的? |
[40:39] | You lied to me, Juan. | 你说谎,胡安 |
[40:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[40:43] | Your friend, the cabbie, said you called him from the hotel room. | 你的朋友,就是驾驶,说你 从旅馆的房间打电话给他 |
[40:46] | And he said you needed a ride, fast. | 而且说你需要辆车,越快越好 |
[40:57] | I told you before. | 我之前跟你说过了 |
[40:58] | I just dropped the bags off. | 我只负责丢包 |
[41:01] | I never went inside. | 我没进去过 |
[41:03] | Soap from the shower | 在淋浴间的肥皂 |
[41:07] | says otherwise. | 可不是那样说的 |
[41:10] | Juan, that’s your print. | 胡安,那是你的指纹 |
[41:12] | That means you were there. | 表示你曾在那过 |
[41:16] | You killed the bellman. | 你杀了那个门房 |
[41:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:29] | Can I help myself here? | 我在这能自救吗? |
[41:31] | Fair enough. I need your contact inside. | 够公平了,我需要你在内部联系 |
[41:33] | I need her name, and I don’t want Fulana Perez. | 我要她的姓名,而且 不想要是个芙拉娜.裴雷兹 |
[41:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:39] | Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚 |
[41:45] | – Can I interview him now? – No need. | 我现在可以访视他吗? 不必了 |
[41:48] | Voila. | 佛丽� |
[41:51] | Paz Gaspara? | 帕兹.卡兹巴拉? |
[41:53] | Yeah, she’s from outside Trenton. | 没错,她来自外春投 |
[41:55] | She works for a company that dispatches money trucks. | 她为负责载运钞票的货运公司工作 |
[41:57] | She and Juan met at Krome. | 她跟胡安在卡洛莫碰面 |
[42:00] | Were going to counterfeit their way into the American dream. | 在那编织他们毫不实际的美国梦 |
[42:02] | I guess they picked the wrong city, didn’t they? | 我想他们挑错了地方,不是吗? |
[42:05] | And the wrong partners. | 还有错误的同伙 |
[42:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[42:11] | He’s a federal prisoner now. | 他现在是个联邦囚犯了 |
[42:12] | We’re taking custody. | 我们正要拘留 |
[42:13] | He printed over ten million in counterfeit fifties. | 他印制了超过一亿的五十元伪钞 |
[42:15] | And obstructed the investigation. | 并且干扰了调查 |
[42:16] | Yes, in an attempt to help his family. | 没错,试图要帮助他的家庭 |
[42:19] | Do I need to remind you, I represent the federal government? | 需要我提醒你, 我代表联邦政府吗? |
[42:22] | And do I need to remind you that your lab in D.C. | 而我需要提醒你, 你的单位在特区 |
[42:25] | is over a thousand miles from here. | 离这里起码有千哩远 |
[42:27] | If you want access to my lab… | 假如你想进我的实验室 |
[42:29] | Are you planning to bar us? | 你是在准备阻扰我们? |
[42:31] | Put it this way: | 把那放在这 |
[42:32] | I can make things very difficult for you. | 我可以让你四处受阻 |
[42:39] | – I won’t forget this. – I’m counting on it. | 我不会忘记这个的 我记得了 |
[42:42] | Cut him loose. | 放开他 |
[42:44] | You keep in touch. | 你要保持联络 |
[42:55] | How’s your daughter? | 你的女儿怎样了? |
[42:56] | She’s good, | 她很好 |
[42:57] | thanks to you. | 多谢你了 |
[42:59] | So, what’s going to happen to me? | 所以,接下来我会发生什么事? |
[43:00] | Well, this officer is going to give you a ride home. | 噢,这个警官会载你回家 |
[43:03] | But they said I was under arrest. | 但他们说我被捕了 |
[43:04] | That’s not going to happen now. | 起码现在不会 |
[43:06] | But… | 但是… |
[43:06] | So go home to your family, | 回家去跟你的家人在一起吧 |
[43:09] | okay? | 可以吗? |
[43:12] | Lieutenant, um… | 组长,嗯… |
[43:15] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[43:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 感谢 |
[43:34] | www. forom. com | ariachiang 上载繁体字幕 谢谢观赏! |