时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (music playing) | |
[00:27] | You want some champagne? | 来点香槟吗 |
[00:28] | I’d love some champagne, | 求之不得 |
[00:29] | but I didn’t see any at the bar. | 吧台好象并没提供 |
[00:31] | This must be your first Mr. Ice party. | 这是你第一次光临 冰力先生狂欢派对? |
[00:32] | It wouldn’t be at the bar. | 香槟可不会放到吧台哟 |
[00:34] | What? | 什么 |
[00:36] | Beautiful day, | 良辰美景 |
[00:38] | and the only way to stay cool is– | 唯一能安稳心神的 |
[00:39] | How you doin’, mama?– plenty of ice. | -你好 夫人 -冰力十足 |
[00:41] | Hi. There she is. | 嗨 她在那里 |
[00:44] | Mm, thank you. | -谢谢 -嗯 谢谢你 |
[00:48] | Want to get a room? | 开个房间 玩一把? |
[00:50] | Hello? I don’t even know your name. | 拜托 我连你名字都不知道 |
[00:54] | I know yours. | 我知道你的 |
[00:56] | Who doesn’t? | 哪个不知? |
[01:06] | Yeah, I made her the baby version of the bling. | 对 我为她精心打造了 一套娃娃版的首饰 |
[01:08] | That reminds me. | 那倒提醒了我 |
[01:10] | I think we’re gonna have to change that up. | 我觉得应该稍做修缮 |
[01:12] | A little more diamonds. | 多加几颗钻石 |
[01:14] | (indistinct conversations) | |
[01:22] | OMG. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:25] | You could use a glass, but, uh… | 你可以用个玻璃杯 不过 |
[01:26] | No way. | 呃 才不要 |
[01:35] | Hey, Mr. Ice, you’re the man. | 冰力先生 |
[01:44] | (gunshot) (gunshots and screaming) | 你真是位好主人 |
[02:03] | MAN: Back up! Back up! | 所有人 马上 |
[02:04] | (people shouting) | 把首饰交出来 马上 |
[02:11] | Give me your jewelry! Take off your jewelry! | 把你的首饰摘下来 |
[02:12] | (gunshot, screaming) | 统统给我 |
[02:14] | I said give me all your stuff! Give me everything! | 听到了没有 你的手饰 一件不剩 全都给我 |
[02:16] | Take off your jewelry! | 摘下来 |
[02:18] | (gunshots) | |
[02:19] | This is no game! Take it off! Now! | 这不是游戏 全摘下来 马上 |
[02:21] | You think I’m playing with you? | 你以为 我只是开玩笑? |
[02:25] | Wow! Dakota Hudson. | 哇 Dakota Hudson |
[02:27] | Give me all your jewelry! | 把你所有的首饰都给我 |
[02:29] | Give me the rocks. Get ’em right now. You can have ’em. | 那些钻石 给我 快点 |
[02:31] | Take everything off right now. You are moving too slow. | 全部取下来 |
[02:33] | (gunshot, groan) | 动作这么慢 |
[02:35] | Hey, man, we got to get out of here! | 伙计们 |
[02:38] | (man shouting) | 快撤 |
[02:39] | Move out! | 快走 |
[02:40] | Everybody stay… stay down! | 所有人 |
[02:42] | (gunshots) | 不许动 |
[02:44] | Let’s move, let’s go. Come on! | 快 快 快走 |
[02:46] | (crying): Oh, my God! | 哦 |
[02:48] | (gunshots continue) | 天哪 |
[02:49] | Ethan Somebody help me! He’s been shot! | |
[02:52] | (tires squealing) | 救命 |
[02:54] | (sirens wailing) | 他中枪了 |
[02:57] | MAN (over radio): We have an armed robbery in progress. | 某处发生持枪劫案 |
[03:00] | Shots fired. | 有人开枪 |
[03:01] | Possible homicide. | 可能有人被杀 |
[03:08] | TRIPP: Party was held by one Mr. Ice. | 派对东家是冰力先生 |
[03:12] | The real name is, uh, Bernard Hegland. | 真名叫做Bernard Hegland |
[03:14] | They call him “Jeweler to the A-list.” | 人称“一流珠宝匠” |
[03:16] | Dispatch said two gunmen, Frank. | Frank 调度说有两个持枪劫匪 |
[03:18] | Yeah. One fatality– gunshot wound. | 对 |
[03:20] | Ethan Parker. Sugar. | 一人中枪身亡 |
[03:22] | Family goes back in Florida five generations. | 他们家族 在佛罗里达 薪火相传 |
[03:25] | The family history ends here. | 已有五代人 五代单传 在此终结 |
[03:26] | Yeah. | 谁说不是 |
[03:28] | Unsubstantiated witness said that, uh, one of the guys | 有目击者称 其中一个劫匪 |
[03:31] | dropped a nylon mask. (woman shrieks) | 丢下了一个尼龙面罩 |
[03:36] | What do we got? | 未经证实 怎么回事? |
[03:41] | MAN: Oh, my God, it’s Dakota. | 哦 天哪 是Dakota |
[03:44] | WOMAN: Oh, my God! Oh, it’s Dakota. | 哦 上帝 哦 是Dakota |
[03:47] | We got a second fatality, Frank. | Frank 又是一桩命案 |
[03:49] | These bums get away with diamond trinkets. | 这些劫匪带着钻石首饰 逃之夭夭 |
[03:52] | But they’re not going to get away with murder. | 杀人越货 难逃法网 |
[04:10] | sync:knlight | 百集巨献 温情回归 |
[04:40] | (garbled radio transmission) | 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第一百集 |
[05:19] | You want me to put a dollar value on it? | 你想让我估个价? |
[05:22] | You put a dollar value on your kids? | 你的孩子 可以用钱衡量? |
[05:24] | I handcrafted every piece of jewelry | 我客户所戴的每一件珠宝 |
[05:26] | my clients were wearing. | 都是我亲手雕琢而成 |
[05:27] | Okay, ballpark. | 好吧 估个大致数目 |
[05:28] | Under or over a million? | 多于还是少于100万 |
[05:29] | You’re clowning, right? | 你是不是孤陋寡闻? |
[05:32] | Try $30 million. | 3000万起跳 |
[05:33] | $30 million in fancied-up keychains? | 花里胡哨的钥匙链值3000万美元? 你得明白品质 |
[05:36] | You got to understand quality, shape, heft, clarity. | 形状 重量 透明度 |
[05:41] | Nobody hits the red carpet without my stuff. | 不戴我的首饰 谁能在红毯上 光彩照人地搏版面? |
[05:43] | Well, I can think of two people that won’t make that appearance. | 得了 我能想出有两个人 绝不会那样打扮 |
[05:46] | Now, I need a detailed description | 现在 我想请你详细描述一下 |
[05:48] | of the jewelry your clients were wearing. | 你的客户们所戴的珠宝首饰 |
[05:49] | I’ll give you the sales list, not the designs. | 我只能给你销售单 设计图不能外泄 |
[05:52] | Those are trademarked. | 它们上面都有商标 |
[05:54] | Okay, fine, Edison, but I need ’em by yesterday. | 很好 Edison 你昨天就该给我 |
[06:00] | You get a list of stolen merchandise, Frank? | Frank 拿到被抢物品的清单了吗 |
[06:02] | TRIPP: Ice is compiling it. | 冰力先生正在列呢 |
[06:03] | Should help us track down our thieves. | 应该能帮我们追查劫匪的行踪 |
[06:05] | Okay, we hit the pawnshops | 好吧 去查查当铺 |
[06:07] | and the metal exchanges. We do it right now. | 还有金属交易所 马上就去 |
[06:09] | Yeah, before they unload it and disappear in the Bahamas. | 对 得赶在他们脱手 并消失在巴哈马群岛之前 |
[06:11] | Keep me posted. | 保持联系 |
[06:12] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:14] | Gunshot to the chest. | 胸部中枪 |
[06:16] | Still wearing his bling. | 饰物还在身上 |
[06:17] | Well, he didn’t want | 他不想 |
[06:19] | to give up his jewelry, | 交出珠宝 |
[06:20] | so he gave up his life. | 却为此陪上了性命 |
[06:23] | -Ryan -Help me out, Ryan, please? -Yeah. | |
[06:25] | (grunts) | 帮我一下 |
[06:28] | (camera shutter clicking) | -乐意效劳 |
[06:30] | What was Dakota Hudson famous for, anyway? | Dakota Hudson靠什么走红娱乐圈? |
[06:32] | Lip-syncing, club openings, | 舞台假唱 夜店开张 |
[06:35] | red carpet events. | 红毯风光 |
[06:38] | Oh, she was in the video | 有支来自英国的澳洲乐队 录过一支音乐录影带 |
[06:39] | for that Australian band that was from England. | 她在里面露了把脸 |
[06:41] | Oh, basically, she had no talent. | 总得说来 她实在资质平庸 |
[06:43] | I guess she had talent for being a star. | 我却觉得 |
[06:46] | Doesn’t make sense. | 她有当明星的潜质 不对劲 |
[06:48] | Tell me about it. | 怎么? |
[06:49] | No, she has a-a gunshot wound on her chest. | 胸部一处枪伤 一个在场名叫Tommy |
[06:53] | Tommy Lee wannabe over there said she gave up her jewelry. | Lee的追星族说 她交出了她的首饰 |
[06:57] | Means they had no reason for killing her. | 就是说 他们没理由杀人灭口 |
[06:59] | Or they had a reason we didn’t know about. | 或许有些原因 不为人知 |
[07:01] | WOLFE: Hey! | 喂 |
[07:03] | WOLFE (whistles): Hey! | 喂 |
[07:04] | Put that down. | 把那放下 |
[07:06] | Hey, look– I think I found something big. | 看这个 |
[07:08] | Do me a favor. | 我想我找到了重要线索 拜托 |
[07:09] | Put it down. | 把它放下 |
[07:10] | Well, somebody said that | 嗯 有人说 |
[07:11] | the robbers were wearing nylon masks. | 劫匪都戴着尼龙面罩 |
[07:13] | You’re going to contaminate our only DNA link to the guys. | 这些证物上粘有劫匪的DNA 是找到他们的唯一线索 你会弄污的 |
[07:15] | Please put it down. | 拜托请你放下 |
[07:16] | I photo’d it and measured it. | 我给它拍了照 |
[07:17] | Oh. | 做了测量 哦 |
[07:20] | I learn from my mistakes. | 我可是吃一堑 长一智呢 很好 很好 再会 蒙面先生 看看你究竟是谁? Rodrigo Garza 哇 不戴面罩 你也是个厉害角色呢 我没在那个冰力派对上 开枪打过谁 |
[07:23] | Right. | |
[07:24] | (clears throat) | |
[07:25] | (garbled radio transmission) | |
[07:26] | Great. | |
[07:28] | Bye. | |
[07:39] | Let’s see who you are, Mr. Masked Man. | |
[07:47] | (computer trilling and beeping) | |
[07:48] | Rodrigo Garza. Wow. | |
[07:51] | You’re even scary without the mask. | |
[07:54] | I shoot nobody at no Ice party, man. | |
[07:56] | Rodrigo We can put you at the scene, Rodrigo. | |
[07:59] | (people screaming) | 我们确定你在现场 |
[08:06] | Turns out the mask | 摘了面罩 你省事 |
[08:09] | was more valuable to us than it was to you. | 我们更占了便宜 |
[08:11] | Stick out your hands. | 伸出手来 |
[08:26] | What’s-what’s that blue mean? | 那蓝色说明什么? 说明 |
[08:28] | That means that you shot Ethan Parker, Rodrigo. | Rodrigo 你射杀了Ethan Parker |
[08:34] | Well, I don’t… | 呃 我不 |
[08:35] | I didn’t know his name, all right? | 我不知道他是谁 叫什么 |
[08:38] | All I know is I told him to come up off his stuff, | 我只是叫他把首饰摘取下来 |
[08:40] | he refused, he tried to get away, so, yo. | 他不答应 还想跑 所以 唷 |
[08:43] | Now! | 嘿 |
[08:45] | Hey. | 喂 |
[08:46] | (groans) | 那个姓Hudson的女孩呢 |
[08:49] | Dakota What about the Hudson girl– Dakota? | |
[08:51] | My boy had that side of the party locked down. | 我的伙计负责派对的另一部分 |
[08:54] | What’s your buddy’s name? | 你伙计叫什么? |
[08:56] | I get some kind of deal? | 有交换条件吗 |
[08:59] | Not in this lifetime, Rodrigo. | 这辈子都别想 Rodrigo |
[09:01] | Well, I ain’t talking, papa. | 那就对不起 老兄 无可奉告 |
[09:06] | I beg to differ. | 那可由不得你 |
[09:09] | WOODS: COD is percussive injury to Dakota’s heart– | Dakota死于心脏撞伤 |
[09:13] | pulverized it. | 它被击碎了 |
[09:15] | Wound tract is macerated. | 伤处已经浸软了 |
[09:17] | -Do you need some leverage getting that out? -I shouldn’t. | -需要什么东西把那撬出来吗 -用不着 |
[09:20] | It’s not that deep. | 还没那么深 |
[09:22] | It only penetrated a couple of inches. | 只打进几寸而已 |
[09:24] | It’s just caught on something. | 只不过被什么东西卡住 |
[09:29] | Well, I’ll say. | 我看 |
[09:30] | It mushroomed. | 子弹扁成了蘑菇状 |
[09:32] | WOODS: That’s odd. Penetration was shallow. | 很奇怪 伤口很浅 |
[09:33] | It shouldn’t have mushroomed. | 不该扁成蘑菇状 |
[09:35] | Uh-uh. It had to have hit something before it hit her. | 子弹碰到什么东西后 |
[09:38] | May is see it? | 才击中她 |
[09:41] | There’s no trace of anything else on the bullet. | 我看看 |
[09:45] | You know, it’s almost like one of my test-fires | 子弹上没有其它痕迹 用水箱做弹道实验 |
[09:48] | in the tank. | 情形与这如出一辙 |
[09:49] | The hollow points always mushroom. | 空心处总会成蘑菇状 |
[09:51] | ‘Cause water’s denser than air. | 因为水的密度比空气大 |
[09:54] | It slows down the projectile. | 它减缓了射速 |
[10:02] | So if the bullet was fired outside of the water, | 如果子弹是在水外射出 |
[10:04] | it never would have mushroomed like this. | 绝不可能呈这种蘑菇状 |
[10:07] | You know what that means. | 你知道 这说明了什么 |
[10:09] | Dakota’s shooter was in the pool. | 射杀Dakota的人在水下开的枪 |
[10:13] | (groans) | |
[10:15] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:16] | Alexx Thank you, Alexx. | |
[10:39] | Got a casing. | 多谢 |
[10:41] | All the thieves used nines to steal the jewelry | 找到一枚弹壳 |
[10:42] | but this one’s different. | 劫匪所用的是九毫米口径手枪 |
[10:44] | It’s a .380. | 但这个不同 是.38式 |
[10:46] | DUQUESNE: Confirms there was a third shooter. | 证明当时 有第三个枪手在场 |
[10:48] | It’s starting to look like Dakota’s shooting | 看来 Dakota被杀 |
[10:50] | didn’t have anything to do with the robbery. | 与抢劫无关 |
[10:52] | Yeah, well, you can check that on IBIS, right? | 你可以在IBIS里查找子弹的资料 |
[10:54] | Firing pin impression is as unique as a gun barrel. | 撞针的压痕和枪管造成的印痕一样 都是独一无二的 什么事 迈阿密戴得郡警局 夫人 你丈夫在家吗 他又惹了什么事? 有人拿我的枪杀了人? 说不定 当时那枪手 正是阁下 不 几个月前 我的枪被偷 |
[11:02] | (beeping) | |
[11:05] | (rapid beeping) | |
[11:13] | (gunshot) | |
[11:17] | Yes? | |
[11:18] | TRIPP: Miami-Dade PD. | |
[11:19] | Is your husband home, ma’am?’ | |
[11:21] | Kevin Iverson. | |
[11:23] | What has he done this time? | |
[11:25] | My gun was used to kill someone? | |
[11:27] | Yeah. Any chance you were holding it at the time? | |
[11:30] | No. My gun was stolen a couple months ago. | |
[11:32] | You file a police report? | 你向警方报案了吗 |
[11:34] | Yes. I can find you a copy of it. | 当然 我可以让你看看复印件 |
[11:36] | That’s okay. I’ll call and check on it. | 不用 |
[11:42] | Kevin Iverson. | 我打电话核实 |
[11:45] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[11:47] | Hey, Frank, take a look at this. | 喂 Frank |
[11:50] | What is it? | 看看这个 是什么 |
[11:52] | This is a death pool list. | 一张死亡奖池的名单(赌博游戏) |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:55] | Offshore. | 是离岸的 |
[11:56] | Hover Gambling. | Hover博彩 |
[11:57] | It’s totally legal, Lieutenant. | 上尉 这是完全合法的 |
[11:59] | Called our family lawyer to make sure. | 不信可以问我的家庭律师 |
[12:00] | What in the Sam Hill do you gamble on? | 你在Sam Hill那 下了多少注 |
[12:02] | He is gambling on human lives. | 他以人命为彩头 |
[12:05] | It’s a death pool. | 这是死亡奖池 |
[12:07] | I bet on when famous people are going to die. | 我赌那些声名显赫的巨星名流 |
[12:11] | Henry Kissinger, Abe Vigoda, Artie Lange, | 什么时候会一命呜呼 |
[12:15] | Don Ho? | 你的意思是 |
[12:16] | You mean you make picks like a horse race. | 你像赌马一样下注 |
[12:18] | Pot’s better. | 奖池里的赌金更多 |
[12:19] | Mine’s 100K. | 我的是10万 |
[12:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | His story checks out. | 他所说的到是属实 |
[12:23] | He reported the gun stolen | 三个月前 |
[12:25] | three months ago. | 他报案说手枪被偷 |
[12:26] | Told you so. | 我早说了 |
[12:27] | You made $100,000 when someone shot | 若Dakota Hudson被杀 |
[12:29] | Dakota Hudson. | 你能赚10万美元 |
[12:31] | I didn’t kill her… | 我没杀她 |
[12:32] | but it did put my total at 157. | 不过这却让我赚到15.7万 |
[12:35] | Closest person to me in the pool was at, uh, 149. | 奖池里与我相差最少的 是14.9万 |
[12:38] | (laughs): On the last day of the pool. | 开奖那天 |
[12:40] | Couldn’t believe my luck. | 难以置信 竟有如此好运 |
[12:41] | Neither can we, Mr. Iverson. | Iverson先生 我们一样不信 |
[12:56] | TRIPP: Did a little digging on Hover Gambling. | 我深入调查了Hover博彩 |
[12:59] | It’s a $50 million- a-year business. | 交易额每年可达5000万 |
[13:01] | All the payments are made in person on the ship. | 玩家带钱上船赌 |
[13:04] | They get around Florida’s ban on gambling | 他们把船停在海上 |
[13:06] | by anchoring their ship offshore. | 以此避开佛罗里达州的禁赌令 |
[13:07] | TRIPP: Yeah, three miles offshore. | 离岸三英里 |
[13:09] | Behind that line, gambling is 100% legit. | 越过那条线 赌博完全合法 |
[13:12] | And beyond our jurisdiction. | 我们也是鞭长莫及 |
[13:14] | And that’s their ship. | 那就是他们的船 |
[13:15] | The FortuneMaker. | FortuneMaker号 |
[13:16] | You got to wonder what else | 你会想知道 为了5000万美元 |
[13:18] | they’re betting on for 50 million. | 他们会赌些什么 在Hover博彩中 |
[13:20] | Who gets the big paycheck over at Hover Gambling? | 谁是最大赢家? Frank |
[13:23] | His identity is a well-kept secret, Frank. | 他的身份 一定秘而不宣 |
[13:26] | I say we bust on the boat and ask. | 我看 我们还是亲自登船一问 |
[13:28] | We can’t board the vessel. | 我们不能上船 |
[13:29] | They haven’t broken a law. | 他们没有违法 |
[13:31] | Wouldn’t hurt to have a look-see. | 小做观摩也无伤大雅 |
[13:32] | It’s already in motion. | 说去就去 |
[13:49] | (music playing) | |
[14:14] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[14:29] | DUQUESNE: Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[14:30] | A death pool party? | 死亡奖池聚会 |
[14:31] | Well, it’s the same old group, | 对 新瓶装旧酒 |
[14:33] | just a new death pool, and it turns out | 玩家依旧 奖池不同 |
[14:35] | Iverson wasn’t the only person to pick Dakota Hudson. | Iverson不是唯一一个 选择Dakota Hudson的人 |
[14:38] | This is the list H got at Iverson’s. | 这是Iverson的名单上标出来的 |
[14:40] | Lamar. | |
[14:42] | Lamar picked Dakota. They also had motive. | Lamar选了Dakota 他们也有动机 |
[14:45] | Okay, so these people bet at sea | 这些人在海上赌博 |
[14:47] | and then they meet on shore? | 又在岸上会面 他们中的大多数 |
[14:48] | Most of them to research their picks, to handicap, it’s, um– | 只是研究所选对象 或是阻挠别人 |
[14:52] | It’s a social thing. | 算是种社交事务 |
[14:54] | You think Lamar will be there? | 你觉得Lamar会在那里吗 |
[14:55] | I don’t know, but it’s worth a shot. | 不知道 不过值得一查 |
[15:07] | Okay, okay, let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始 |
[15:10] | Take your seat please. Thank you. | 请坐下 谢谢 |
[15:12] | For you new people, | 新来的人注意 |
[15:13] | you get to pick seven names for your death list. | 你们得选7个人 列入你们的死亡名单 |
[15:15] | List goes six months from midnight tonight. | 从今晚零点开始 以六个月为限 |
[15:17] | Each pick begins at 100 points. | 每一个选择对象以100点开盘 |
[15:20] | If your guy is 80 years old when he dies, | 如果你选的人死时是80岁 |
[15:22] | you subtract his age, 80, | 你就减去他的年龄 80 |
[15:23] | from 100 to get 20. | 100 减80 得到20 |
[15:24] | You get 20 points for that pick. | 从那个选择对象身上 你得到20点 |
[15:26] | You’re going to make your picks and your points in long shots. | 你们所作的选择和下注点数 都将是风险很大的的赌注 |
[15:28] | Floor’s open. | 开池了 |
[15:31] | I’ll start, let me start, let me start. | 主持人 我先说 让我先说 |
[15:33] | You guys know Alina Barranco the opera singer? | 你们知道Alina Barranco吗 那个歌剧演员 |
[15:35] | Friend at the Manhattan ER says she has lung cancer. | 有个在曼哈顿急诊室工作的朋友说 她得了肺癌 |
[15:38] | Lung cancer? Good. | 肺癌 太好了 |
[15:39] | That and her weight– she’s a sure thing. | 想想她的体重 她可是死到临头了 |
[15:41] | Yeah, in six months, though? | 对 不过她会在六个月内死吗 |
[15:43] | I’ve got relatives who’ve hung in for years with lung cancer. | 我有得肺癌的亲戚 活了好几年 |
[15:44] | Then don’t pick her. More for me when I win. | 那你就别选她 不过 到时我会大赚一笔 |
[15:47] | Yeah, okay, listen. | 嗯 好吧 听着 |
[15:48] | The groundskeeper at the university | 大学里有个家伙说 |
[15:50] | said Spencer Mason got sacked | Spencer Mason在练习中 |
[15:51] | so bad at practice, he may have to quit the team. | 被擒抱得太厉害 很可能离队 |
[15:54] | Concussion or just a contusion? | 脑震荡 还是撞伤而已 |
[15:56] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在打听 |
[15:57] | All right, I heard Michael Ware | 好了 我听说Michael Ware |
[15:59] | let his fall show tank because he’s back on heroin. | 因为吸毒 秋季演出就此泡汤 |
[16:01] | MAN: Is he mainlining or just smoking? | 他是静脉注射 还是仅只吸食 |
[16:03] | The needle. He won’t last two months. | 注射 他活不过两个月 |
[16:04] | Oh, hey, I heard Dakota Hudson sustained a gunshot wound | 哦 嗨 我听说Dakota Hudson今天上午 |
[16:08] | to the torso this morning. | 挨了一枪 |
[16:09] | You can’t pick her. She’s dead. | 你不能选她 她已经死了 |
[16:11] | Yeah, we know that. | 对 我们知道 |
[16:13] | She was my long shot last time. | 上一次我在她身上下了注 |
[16:17] | So you must be Lamar. | 你就是Lamar? |
[16:21] | Rebecca Lamar. | |
[16:22] | You’re going to need to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[16:25] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[16:27] | I’m going to need to bring my son. | 我得带上我儿子 |
[16:30] | Won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[16:35] | DUQUESNE: Do you know Kevin Iverson? | 你认识Kevin Iverson吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, he’s a death pooler. | 认识 他是死亡奖池的玩家 |
[16:40] | I know him from the parties. | 我在聚会上认识他的 |
[16:42] | Is there any chance you borrowed his gun? | 你是否“借”过他的枪? |
[16:45] | He told us his gun was stolen. | 他告诉我们 他的枪被人偷了 |
[16:48] | We’re looking into the stolen gun report. | 我们正在调查 枪支失窃的报告 |
[16:50] | However, | 不过 |
[16:51] | you and Kevin were the only ones | 你和Kevin是仅有的两个 |
[16:52] | who stood to benefit from Dakota’s death. | 能从Dakota的死中获益的玩家 |
[16:56] | Wait, you think– | 等等 你们认为 |
[16:58] | I didn’t shoot anyone. | 我没向谁开过枪 |
[17:00] | She was young, healthy, 25 years old; that’s worth 75 points. | 她年轻 健康 才25岁 若她殒命 能得75点 |
[17:03] | Too healthy | 对于死亡奖池的玩家来说 |
[17:04] | for a death pooler. | 她太健康了 |
[17:06] | I traded her a month ago | 一个月前我买了她 |
[17:07] | when she checked herself into rehab. | 当时她正要登记接受康复治疗 |
[17:09] | To whom? | 向谁? |
[17:12] | To Todd 321. | |
[17:14] | Was Todd 321 at the death pool party? | Todd 321也是玩家之一? |
[17:15] | No. | 没有 |
[17:17] | He’s paranoid. | 他是个妄想狂 |
[17:19] | He thinks we’re all going to steal his picks. | 他以为 我们都想抢走他的选择对象 |
[17:21] | DUQUESNE: Will you write down any information | 你能不能把你知道的 |
[17:23] | you may have about him? Sure. | -有关他的情况写下来 -当然 |
[17:25] | Do you know when my mom will be finished? | 你知道妈妈什么时候能完事吗 |
[17:27] | It shouldn’t take that much longer. | 一会就好了 |
[17:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[17:31] | -Tyler. | -Tyler 这名字很酷 |
[17:35] | Is my mom in trouble for not paying bills again? | 妈妈又因为没付账 惹了麻烦? |
[17:38] | Partner, right now, we’re just asking her some questions, | 伙计 眼下 我们只是问她几个问题 |
[17:43] | but here’s what I want you to do. | 有件事你记住 |
[17:44] | If you need my help, | 如果需要我的帮助 |
[17:46] | anything at all, I want you | 不论任何事 |
[17:48] | to call that number, okay, and I’ll be there. | 打那个电话 好吗 我随叫随到 |
[17:50] | Okay, thanks. All right. | -好的 谢谢 -没什么 |
[17:53] | I’m going to keep this. | 我会好好保管它的 |
[17:55] | REBECCA: You ready, Tyler? | 我们可以走了 Tyler |
[17:56] | Yes, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[17:59] | Ma’am, your son is very concerned about you. | 夫人 你儿子非常关心你 |
[18:03] | I love him very much. | 我亦很爱他 |
[18:07] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[18:09] | See you, Tyler. | 再见 Tyler |
[18:11] | Can we ride water bikes? | 我们可以骑水上自行车吗 |
[18:13] | REBECCA: We’ll see; let’s not miss the bus. | 看情况吧 先别误了公车 |
[18:16] | What do you think? | 你的看法是? |
[18:18] | She checks out. | 她没有什么嫌疑 |
[18:19] | She gave us information on a Todd. | 她提供了一些线索 关于一个名为Todd的人 |
[18:21] | She traded him Dakota Hudson in the death pool. | 在死亡奖池 她向他买了Dakota Hudson |
[18:23] | Here’s the address. | 这是他的地址 |
[18:25] | MAN: She’s all yours. | 她是你的了 |
[18:27] | Take care of her. | 小心保管 |
[18:34] | CAINE: Hey, Todd. | 嗨 Todd |
[18:35] | Too late, I just sold it. | 你来迟了 |
[18:36] | Todd Baransky? | 我刚卖掉 |
[18:41] | I guess you’re not making enough on the death pool, huh, Todd? | 我猜 你在死亡奖池上 赚得还不够 Todd |
[18:46] | Oh, man, I should have stuck to weather. | 哦 见鬼 我本该看天气行事的 |
[18:49] | TRIPP: Weather? | 天气 |
[18:51] | -You mean rain, sleet? -Yeah. | -你是指下雨 冰雹 -对 |
[18:53] | I was on a roll, man. | 老兄 我本来很倒霉 |
[18:54] | I called four flash storms in a row. | 一连碰上四次突如其来的暴风雨 |
[18:56] | Highest recorded temperature of September. | 有史以来 九月的最高气温 |
[18:59] | Lowest humidity in the panhandle. | 佛罗里达州的最低湿度 接着 |
[19:01] | Okay? Then, my luck changed a little. | 我时来运转 从你发现 可以通过 |
[19:04] | Till you found a winner with Dakota Hudson, right? | Dakota Hudson赢钱时开始 是吧 |
[19:07] | Dakota was shot this morning. | 今天上午 Dakota被人枪杀 |
[19:09] | No, I ended up eight points short. | 不 我差了八点 |
[19:12] | Yes, to Kevin Iverson; we know about it. | 对 我们知道 比Kevin Iverson略逊一酬 |
[19:14] | Man, I needed that win. | 伙计 我志在必得 |
[19:15] | That’s why I sold my car– back payment. | 所以我卖掉了车 逾期支付 |
[19:16] | Yes, to Hover Gambling. | 对 付给Hover博彩 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:20] | I got a little behind, big deal. | 这是笔大生意 可我分文未得 |
[19:24] | Guy sprained my wrist! | 有个家伙扭伤了我的手腕 |
[19:25] | He threw my head up against the wall! | 把我的脑袋往墙上撞 |
[19:26] | I spent the night in the hospital! | 结果我在医院呆了一晚 |
[19:28] | I didn’t get out till after lunch today! | 今天中午才出院 |
[19:29] | How long have you been gambling with Hover? | 你在Hover赌多久了 |
[19:32] | Three years. | 三年 |
[19:33] | One by one, I’ve seen it all go, man. | 逐渐地 我陪进全部家当 |
[19:35] | The dental practice, house, car. | 牙医 房子 车子 |
[19:37] | Todd, let us help you. | Todd 我来帮你报仇 |
[19:39] | How? | 怎么帮我 |
[19:40] | Offshore betting is legal. | 离岸赌博是合法的 |
[19:42] | Yes, but assault and battery aren’t. | 殴打他人却另当别论 |
[19:49] | His name is Shin. | 他叫Shin |
[19:51] | I don’t know if it’s a first or last name, but… | 是姓是名 我不清楚 |
[19:54] | he hangs out at the bar at the National. | 时常混迹于National酒吧 |
[19:56] | That’s a good start. | 你开了个好头 |
[20:04] | Mr. Shin? | Shin先生? |
[20:06] | Should I know you? | 我不认识你 |
[20:07] | You do now. | 马上就认识了 |
[20:08] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[20:09] | you beat somebody over a gambling debt. | 因为赌债 你对一人大打出手 |
[20:11] | His name is Todd Baransky. | 他叫Todd Baransky |
[20:12] | Does that ring a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[20:14] | He fell, I helped him up. | 他摔倒了 我扶他起来而已 |
[20:16] | How many times? | 扶了很多次吧? |
[20:18] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[20:29] | Uh-huh. | 喔 |
[20:33] | Knuckle duster. | 钢铁拳套 |
[20:35] | Mr. Shin, if I find Todd Baransky’s DNA on that, | Shin 如果这上面有Todd的DNA |
[20:37] | you’re going to prison for ten years. | 你将面临十年牢狱之灾 |
[20:40] | The Tekko is for protection. | 这手套是防身用的 |
[20:42] | I do promotions for Hover Gambling. | 我给Hover博彩 招揽顾客 |
[20:44] | Promotions? | 招揽 |
[20:46] | We give incentives to hotels and restaurants | 我们给酒店和餐馆提成 |
[20:48] | to encourage tourists to visit our gambling ships. | 让他们带游客 上我们的赌船 |
[20:50] | In Texas, we call that a bribe. | 在德克萨斯 这可是行贿 |
[20:52] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[20:53] | Well, there you go. | 看看这个 |
[20:55] | Is that for promotions, Mr. Shin? | Shin先生 这是用来招揽顾客用的? |
[20:56] | Gotta spend money to make money. | 不花钱 怎么赚? |
[20:58] | Probably print it in your cousin’s garage. | 下次把钞票印在自家车库墙上 |
[21:00] | However, | 虽然我不想说 |
[21:02] | I hate to say this, but this looks perfect. | 但是 这确实很完美 |
[21:05] | Maybe too perfect. | 完美得过头了 |
[21:06] | Hook him up, Frank. | Frank 铐上他 |
[21:08] | Thank you, Mr. Shin. | 谢了 Shin先生 |
[21:10] | I’ll make bail in an hour. | 一小时后 |
[21:12] | Calleigh. | 我就能保释出去 |
[21:13] | I believe you have a phone number I need. | 帮我联系 |
[21:15] | Contact the Treasury. | 财政部 |
[21:28] | You think these bills are authentic? | 你认为 这些钞票货真价实? |
[21:30] | I think so. | 是的 |
[21:31] | Paper is three-quarters cotton, one-quarter linen. | 纸的成分是3/4棉 1/4亚麻 |
[21:34] | There’s watermark, color-shifting ink, | 水印 转色墨水 |
[21:35] | and security strips. | 防伪条纹 一一符合 |
[21:36] | Right on all counts. | 好极了 |
[21:38] | They’re even made by an Intaglio press, but… Mm-hmm. | 甚至是用阴文的模板印的 但是 |
[21:40] | But what? | 但是什么? |
[21:41] | They’re counterfeit. | 全是伪钞 |
[21:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:44] | I thought that Intaglio presses | 阴文模板 |
[21:45] | were only available to governments. | 不是政府印钞厂专用 ? |
[21:47] | They are, which tells me, Calleigh, this is a supernote. | Calleigh 没错 这还是上等伪钞 |
[21:50] | Good enough to undermine an entire economy. | 以假乱真 足以侵蚀破坏经济运行 |
[21:52] | So what makes it a supernote? | 什么是上等伪钞? |
[21:53] | The ink on a supernote | 伪钞上的油墨痕迹 |
[21:55] | lies flat on the currency | 比真钞上的平坦 |
[21:56] | while on a genuine note the ink is slightly raised. | 真钞上的油墨有轻微凸起 |
[21:59] | The plates they use for a supernote | 他们用来印上等伪钞的镀板 |
[22:01] | leave a slightly sharper edge then on the genuine one. | 板上花纹比真镀板的浅 |
[22:03] | It’s especially obvious on the hands of the clock tower. | 钟塔的钟摆这里尤为明显 |
[22:06] | Can you see that? | 你能看出来吗 |
[22:07] | I guess. I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[22:09] | I think I just can’t see it. | 我没看出来 |
[22:11] | All right, the easiest way is if you compare bills. | 最简单的办法就是 与一张真钞对比 |
[22:13] | Uh, I only have 20s. | 我只有20块钱的 |
[22:14] | You got a hundred on you? | 你有100块的吗 |
[22:15] | Uh, yeah, I brought one just in case. | 以防万一 |
[22:17] | Great. | 我带了一张 |
[22:22] | Okay, so… | 好了 你看 |
[22:31] | Calleigh, this is a supernote, too. | Calleigh 这也是一张上等伪钞 |
[22:32] | What? | 你说什么? |
[22:34] | The hands on the clock are pristine. | 钟摆位置很平 |
[22:38] | Really? | 不是吧? |
[22:40] | Either their fake currency has already been introduced | 要么 |
[22:42] | into the local economy, | 伪钞已经流入社会 |
[22:44] | or you’re betting with Hover Gambling. | 要么 Hover博彩 你也有份 |
[22:49] | I’m going to have to seize this. | 我得没收这张伪钞 |
[22:53] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[22:55] | Excuse me. I’m going to need to find Horatio. | 抱歉 我得去找Horatio |
[23:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:07] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:09] | You remember that iPod I picked up for your niece? | 还记得 我帮你侄女买过一个ipod吗 |
[23:11] | Oh, yeah. When I was doing my extended shifts last week. | 记得 我上周出差的时候 |
[23:14] | I meant to thank you for that. | 还得谢谢你 |
[23:18] | Then hundred dollar bill you paid me back with, it was counterfeit. | 你还我的那张100块 是伪钞 |
[23:24] | What? | 伪钞? |
[23:26] | Not only is it counterfeit, it’s a supernote. | 而且是张上等伪钞 |
[23:29] | Peter Elliot has it | Peter Elliot已经没收 |
[23:30] | and he’s sending it to his bosses in Washington. | 还要送至华盛顿 |
[23:34] | You play the death pool? | 他上司那里 你也曾是死亡奖池的玩家? |
[23:39] | Yeah, once. | 是的 玩过一次 |
[23:41] | I should have known, the way you talked about it, | 我应该想到的 你提到死亡奖池时 |
[23:43] | your familiarity with the handicap system. | 对于游戏规则 |
[23:45] | I gave some money to my friend, he placed a bet. | 一副了然于心的样子 我朋友用我的钱下了一注 |
[23:49] | It was Lou Rawls on January six, and, uh… | 那天是1月6号 Lou Rawls的生日 |
[23:53] | I don’t know, it was a total fluke– it paid out. | 不知怎的 手气不错 小赚一笔 |
[23:56] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你怎么做事不计后果? |
[23:58] | Well, let’s see, it’s off-shore, so it’s legal. | 怎么了 离岸 合法 |
[24:03] | The payouts aren’t. | 那些钱可不合法 |
[24:05] | Hover Gambling is dirty. | Hover博彩黑幕重重 |
[24:07] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 |
[24:08] | I’ll deal with Peter myself. | 我去和Peter解释清楚 |
[24:10] | No! It’s done. | 不用了 |
[24:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[24:13] | I don’t need you to take the heat for me on this. | 这件事 无需你来插手 |
[24:15] | If this goes any deeper into this lab, | 如果涉及更多 |
[24:17] | there’s going to be a full-blown investigation, | 上级将展开全面调查 |
[24:19] | we will lose our accreditation. | 实验室会失去信任 甚至办案资格 |
[24:20] | The buck stops with me– have you got it? | 这件事到我这儿为止 清楚? |
[24:23] | Yeah, I got it. | 清楚 |
[24:54] | (siren blaring) | |
[25:00] | MAN (over megaphone): Attention, FortuneMaker, prepare to be boarded. | FortuneMaker号注意 准备靠岸 |
[25:11] | Welcome. Miami-Dade Police Department. | 欢迎迈阿密警员 |
[25:12] | DELKO: That’s right. | 你这船搞的像模像样的 |
[25:14] | You’ve got quite an operation here. | 我只想给游客们提供一个 |
[25:16] | I’m just providing a first-class venue | 一流的娱乐场所 |
[25:19] | for people to do what they’re going to do anyway. | 在这里他们可以随心所欲 尽情享乐 |
[25:21] | Gambling is America’s new pastime. | 博彩游戏是美国新兴的娱乐产业 |
[25:22] | You must be thrilled about that. | 你一定醉心于此 |
[25:25] | I’d like to take a look around. | 我想四处转转 |
[25:27] | I’ll give you a personal tour. | 我专门带你逛逛 |
[25:31] | (machines playing playful tones) HOST: This is our main hall. | 这是主厅 |
[25:45] | It’s not just about gambling. | 不止有博彩游戏 |
[25:47] | It’s about entertaining. | 娱乐设施应有尽有 |
[25:48] | Not only do we have no-limit wages, | 赌注不封顶 |
[25:51] | but our service is no-limit. | 我们的服务一应俱全 |
[25:53] | And gambling is truly a victimless crime. | 博彩游戏无害他人 |
[25:56] | Dakota Hudson’s family may feel differently, Mr. Choi. | Choi先生 Dakota |
[25:59] | But death is the ultimate gamble. | Hudson的家人可不这么想 死亡是我们的赌注 |
[26:01] | Yes, but in this case, no matter who dies, | 但在这个游戏里 不管谁死 |
[26:03] | the house wins, doesn’t it? | 庄家都是受益者 不是么? |
[26:04] | Well, we don’t control the names on the death pool. | 死亡奖池要选谁 我们管不着 |
[26:07] | We’re only responsible for the payout. | 我们只管收钱 |
[26:08] | Okay. Your payouts are counterfeit, | 你们的钱都是伪钞 |
[26:10] | and you’re making the bills aboard this ship. | 而且 就是在你的船上印制 |
[26:12] | Those fake hundreds have diesel fuel on them. | 这些百元伪钞上 还有柴油的痕迹 |
[26:15] | My lab ran it. | 鉴证科已经证实 |
[26:17] | (chuckling): You’re out of your jurisdiction. | 你管得也太宽了 |
[26:19] | But you know this. | 但你应该清楚 |
[26:21] | I don’t have to show you anything. | 我没义务 让你把整艘船看个遍 |
[26:23] | Then I’m here as a guest. | 那我就做个游客 |
[26:32] | Hey, Frank. | 如何? |
[26:34] | Have you had any leads on the second thief’s name? | 查到第二个劫匪的名字了吗 |
[26:36] | -Oh, sorry. -Zip. | -噢 抱歉 |
[26:37] | Any leads on the jewelry? | -还没有 失窃的珠宝有消息了吗 |
[26:39] | Pawn shops, estate sales. | 我们查遍所有典当行 不动产交易所 |
[26:42] | You know, if the second guy unloaded the jewelry… | 如果劫匪卖掉这些珠宝 一定会发现 |
[26:44] | You know what? I’m talking to a diamond broker. | 我正在联系一个珠宝经纪人 |
[26:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:49] | No? | 没有? |
[26:51] | All right, thanks for your trouble. | 好的 多谢帮忙 |
[26:54] | Jewels aren’t being fenced anywhere, at least locally. | 珠宝并未出现在当地的赃物市场 |
[26:57] | You know, it doesn’t make any sense to me | 这太不合常理了 |
[26:59] | a guy would drive a trunk-load full of jewelry | 谁会冒着被警察通缉的危险 |
[27:02] | outside of Miami and risk getting arrested by a Statie. | 带着一车珠宝逃出Miami |
[27:05] | It’s got… | 这简直是 |
[27:06] | What did I miss? | 我漏了什么? |
[27:07] | Take a look at Dakota’s earlobe, the inflammation. | 看Dakota的耳垂 |
[27:11] | Witnesses said the thief ripped out her earrings. | 发炎了 |
[27:15] | I don’t think that’s what caused | 目击者说劫匪抢走了她的耳环 不知道为什么会发炎 |
[27:17] | this red, swollen area– I think it’s infected. | 又红又肿 |
[27:19] | You know, I had | 应该是伤口感染 我上大学的时候 |
[27:21] | this same problem back in college. | 也曾遇到这种事 |
[27:22] | From what? | 因为什么? |
[27:23] | Cheap jewelry. | 廉价耳环 |
[27:37] | That Ethan’s jewelry? | Ethan的耳环? |
[27:39] | It’s the only jewelry we collected, | 我们采集到的唯一的珠宝 |
[27:40] | ’cause the the only one who wouldn’t give it up. | 只有她的首饰 |
[27:44] | Chain, watch, cell phone, | 没被劫匪抢走 项链 |
[27:46] | all valued at a quarter million dollars. | 手表 手机 |
[27:48] | All right. | 总价达25万美元 接下来 |
[27:49] | Testing mineral fracture toughness? | 要测试它的断裂韧度 |
[27:51] | How many mega-pascals do you want to start with? Well… | 准备从几个百万帕开始测? |
[27:55] | diamond’s ten on the Mohs’ scale. | 钻石应该是10 |
[27:57] | You want to try seven? Sure. | -那就从7开始测 |
[28:00] | (beeping) (beeping) | -好的 |
[28:16] | Busted at seven; it’s glass. | -7处碎裂 |
[28:17] | Well, lookie there. | -这是玻璃制品 这下清楚了 |
[28:19] | It’s no wonder nobody’s hocking Mr. Ice’s wares. | 难怪没人典当冰力先生的珠宝 |
[28:22] | They’re fake. | 滥竽充数 鱼目混珠 |
[28:23] | Well, I’m going to get Ryan and pay Mr. Ice a visit. | 我得叫上Ryan |
[28:42] | (grinding noise nearby) | 拜访一下这位冰力先生 |
[28:58] | Miami-Dade PD! | 迈阿密警察 |
[29:00] | DELKO: Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[29:01] | Don’t move! Let me see the hands. | -不许动 -把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[29:02] | Let me see the hands. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[29:04] | OFFICER: Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[29:11] | (chuckles lightly) Pretty creative way to destroy evidence. | 破坏证据的好手段 |
[29:17] | Did you know that you need a permit | 你不知道 |
[29:18] | to use a woodchipper near the water? | 未经许可 不准在岸边使用碎木机 |
[29:20] | You arresting me for that? | 你就为这个拘我? |
[29:21] | No, grand theft and fraud. | 偷窃贵重物品 |
[29:23] | A lot of rich people are going to want to see you in prison. | 欺诈行骗 一大票富豪都想见你锒铛入狱 |
[29:26] | I didn’t start out using glass stones. | 我没打算用玻璃冒充钻石 |
[29:28] | I just realized I could make bigger money using fakes. | 我只是发现利用赝品 获利更多 |
[29:31] | You had to figure someone was going to find out eventually. | 迟早都会东窗事发 |
[29:33] | A secret like that can’t last forever. | 纸包不住火 |
[29:35] | I decided to throw a party, invite all my customers. | 于是我决定开个派对 把我的顾客都邀来 |
[29:38] | I knew they’d wear my jewelry. | 他们一定会戴着 我设计的珠宝来参加派对 |
[29:40] | Right and you got this thug | 然后你就可以把 |
[29:41] | and his little pal Garza to show up, | 雇的两个劫匪派上场 |
[29:43] | take all the jewelry? | 把珠宝统统抢走 |
[29:44] | You figured the rich people would file insurance claims. | 你只抢那些为珠宝买过保险的富豪 |
[29:46] | They’d get their money back. | 因为保险公司会理陪 |
[29:47] | I remain “Jeweler to the A-list.” | 我依然是顶级珠宝匠 |
[29:49] | Go back to using real bling. | 可以用真钻石 重操旧业 |
[29:51] | WOLFE: So then why’d your guys kill Ethan Parker? | 他们为什么要杀Ethan Parker? |
[29:53] | That was them, not me. | 与我无关 他们要杀的 |
[29:54] | Liar! Hey, hey! | -撒谎 -真的 |
[29:56] | All I wanted was a simple heist. | 我只是让他们抢劫而已 |
[29:57] | Hey, man, he told me and Garza to cap that kid. | 他特意交代我和Garza 对那小女生下手 |
[30:00] | Just Garza got to him first. | Garza听了他的 |
[30:01] | He’s fronting. Get off me! | -他面朝着我 -放开我 |
[30:02] | DELKO: Put him in the car! | 把他带走 |
[30:05] | What if I told you | 我告诉你吧 |
[30:06] | that your little rich kid client, Ethan, | 你那位名叫Ethan的富家子客户 |
[30:08] | figured out that the jewelry you sold him was fake? | 发现你卖给他的珠宝是假货 |
[30:12] | These aren’t real diamonds– you’re a fraud. | 这根本不是真钻石 你这个骗子 |
[30:14] | Who else knows besides you? | 除了你 没人知道 |
[30:16] | No one yet, but I’ve got a big mouth. | 现在是没人 但我会让这事尽人皆知 |
[30:18] | You’d better shut up. | 你最好给我保守秘密 |
[30:19] | I don’t think you can make me shut up. | 让我保守秘密 |
[30:21] | I do. | 想都别想 |
[30:23] | WOLFE: So you had him killed. | 我自有办法 |
[30:27] | Get him to MDPD. | 所以你干掉了他 带他回警局 |
[30:29] | You’re both going down. | 你俩真是一路货色 都被捕了 |
[31:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[31:11] | That stain on your hand? | 你手上的这是? |
[31:17] | (glass shattering) | |
[31:18] | You know, Lieutenant, I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 中尉 我必须请你离开 |
[31:20] | Don’t bother, Mr. Choi. | 别慌 Chio先生 |
[31:22] | I got what I came for. | 我想要的 |
[31:41] | Lieutenant Caine. | 已经到手 Caine中尉 |
[31:43] | You’re poking around my jurisdiction now? | 你怎么插手我的调查? |
[31:46] | I guess that means that you’re investigating | 这么说 你们也在调查Hover博彩 |
[31:47] | Hover Gambling, as well, Agent Cole. | Cole探员 |
[31:49] | We’re keeping a close watch on The FortuneMaker. | 我们正在密切监视FortuneMaker号 |
[31:52] | Are you aware that they’re manufacturing | 你知否 |
[31:54] | bogus currency aboard that ship? | 他们在那船上造伪钞? |
[31:56] | I just met a man, Agent Cole, | 我刚才发现一个家伙手上 |
[31:58] | that had a very curious ink stain on his hands. | 沾有造伪钞用的油墨 Cole探员 |
[32:02] | That could get you a warrant if you chose. | 你可以据此搜查这船了 |
[32:04] | We know all about the supernotes. | 上等伪钞的事 我们一清二楚 |
[32:08] | You know about the notes? | 你们知道伪钞的事? |
[32:10] | Lee Choi works for the North Korean government. | Lee Choi是朝鲜政府的人 |
[32:12] | Of course, he does. | 没错 他是 |
[32:13] | That’s how he got the press. | 所以他搞到了印制版模 |
[32:15] | But we don’t want to arrest him for the money. | 但我们不打算为此逮捕他 |
[32:18] | Who are you planning to arrest? | 那你们要逮捕谁? |
[32:20] | We are trying to get to their top government officials | 我们想追查他们的高官 |
[32:23] | for that and more. | 放长线 钓大鱼 一查到底 |
[32:25] | Selling missile technology, | 他们买卖导弹技术 |
[32:27] | illegal weapons sales to our enemies. | 非法倒卖军火给我们的敌国 |
[32:29] | Phony currency could collapse | 伪钞会搞垮迈阿密的经济 |
[32:31] | the economy of Miami, Agent Cole. | Cole探员 |
[32:33] | (scoffs): We’re not going to let it get that bad. | 我们不会任事情发展到不可收拾 |
[32:36] | Neither do I | 我也不想 |
[32:51] | Hey, Cooper? | |
[32:53] | I thought you were working the Ice party case with us. | 我本以为 你也在查冰力派对案 |
[32:54] | I am. Just showing a little initiative. | 没错 只是这回我很积极 |
[32:56] | Oh, fantastic. | 很好 |
[32:57] | What have you got? | 你查到什么? 我们已经知道 |
[32:59] | We know for certain that Dakota Hudson was shot | Dakota Hudson是被 |
[33:01] | with Kevin Iverson’s gun, right? | Kevin Iverson的枪打死的 |
[33:03] | Yeah, Tripp just found it three blocks from the crime scene. | 没错 Tripp刚刚找到了那把枪 距犯罪现场三个街区处 |
[33:06] | That might explain this. | 这就能解释了 |
[33:08] | I pulled that case file. | 我拿了文件来看 |
[33:09] | Turns out the detective | 询问了办案的警探 |
[33:10] | on the burglary saved the 911 tape. | 把报警电话录了音 |
[33:12] | I’m listening. | |
[33:13] | Good. | 好的 |
[33:14] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[33:16] | 911 Operator. What is your emergency? | 911接线员 什么情况? |
[33:18] | IVERSON: Uh, uh, someone broke into my house. | 有人闯进我家 |
[33:21] | They took my TV and gun. | 抢走了电视和枪 |
[33:24] | Yeah, that is odd. | 是啊 这有点奇怪 |
[33:26] | As Tripp would say, it’s hinky. | 就像Tripp说的 有点不对劲 |
[33:27] | I can him missing his television right away, | 他说丢了电视机 应该不假 |
[33:29] | but his gun? | 但是枪也丢了? |
[33:31] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[33:34] | I’m going to take a look at that gun. | 我去查那把枪 |
[33:37] | I’m going to give you credit. | 给你记一功 |
[33:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:46] | When cops find the murder weapon | 警察在距犯罪现场三个街区处 |
[33:48] | three blocks from the crime scene, they want results. | 找到了凶器 他们要结果 |
[33:51] | You know, Frank, it is not going to help the case | Frank 慢工出细活 |
[33:53] | if I do a sloppy job. | 你这么催我 对破案无益 |
[33:55] | Well, I mean… how hard is it? | 可是 这很难吗 |
[33:58] | Just test fire Iverson’s gun and compare the rounds. | 试射Iverson的枪 比对一下 |
[34:01] | (laughs): I am getting to it. | 我正在查 |
[34:03] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:05] | I think there’s some fabric caught in the slide. | 我看 这滑片上有些织物纤维 |
[34:07] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[34:10] | Huh. | 噢 |
[34:11] | Agostina. | 真的 |
[34:15] | Iverson’s wife’s a fan. | Iverson的老婆是这个品牌的拥趸 |
[34:18] | You know, your knowledge of the fashion world, | 你也是时尚中人? |
[34:20] | it’s-it’s impressive. | 真是难以置信 |
[34:22] | Do you have something you want to tell me? | 不想说说看? |
[34:24] | What? | 什么 |
[34:25] | It’s my ex-wife’s favorite designer. | 这是我前妻最喜欢的设计师 |
[34:27] | She put me in hock with that stuff. | 为了买他做的衣服 不惜让我去典当家里的东西 |
[34:29] | Okay. If that’s your story. | 好吧 我就当你说的是真的 |
[34:32] | So, um, tell me how fast you can get Mrs. Iverson here. | 尽快把Iverson夫人带来 |
[34:37] | The gun dealer ID’d your photo. | 枪贩子指认了你 |
[34:39] | You bought your husband’s gun back. | 你把你老公的枪买了回来 |
[34:42] | His father gave it to him. | 这枪是他父亲给他的 |
[34:44] | He loved that gun. | 是他的心爱之物 |
[34:46] | You went to the Ice party to shoot Dakota. | 你去冰力派对 杀了Dakota |
[34:49] | It was the last day of the death pool, | 那是死亡游戏的最后一天 |
[34:51] | and I guess you figured with her stint in rehab, | 我猜 你知道她值多少分 如果她死了 |
[34:53] | it’d be an easy opportunity | 可以让你老公 |
[34:55] | to put one in the win column for your husband. | 咸鱼翻身 |
[34:57] | Can you prove that? | 大赢一把 你有证据吗 |
[34:59] | Yes. We’re executing a search warrant | 我们有搜查令 |
[35:01] | on your house as we speak to look for this. | 可以去你家找到证据 |
[35:04] | It’s a match of the Agostina dress you were wearing. | 这片纤维和你的Agostina晚装匹配 |
[35:07] | It caught in the gun slide as you shot Dakota. | 是你向Dakota开枪的时候撕裂的 |
[35:12] | (laughs) | 市面上 |
[35:14] | There’s gotta be hundreds of dresses that look like that. | 这样的晚装多的是 |
[35:18] | No, you were the only one with the gun and the dress. | 不 持这把枪 着这件裳的只你一人 |
[35:22] | Katrina | Katrina, we got you. |
[35:38] | Kevin… (sighs) | 就是你 |
[35:42] | Kevin finally got his big win so we could start fresh. | Kevin是最后的赢家 我们本可以重新开始 |
[35:49] | All I want is a fresh start. | 我只想重新开始 新的生活 |
[35:54] | I’m afraid that’s not going to happen. | 恐怕你要失望了 |
[35:56] | (gasps) | |
[35:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[36:02] | (crying): Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[36:08] | (crying) | |
[36:11] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[36:17] | This is Horatio Caine. | 我是Horatio Caine |
[36:19] | I’m sorry, I can’t… | 对不起 |
[36:21] | Tyler? Tyler! | 我听不清 |
[36:24] | Tyler | Tyler, where are you? |
[36:25] | Tyler? Rebecca. | 你在哪里? |
[36:36] | Rebecca, where’s Tyler? | Tyler在哪 Rebecca |
[36:37] | You were supposed to bring him. | 你不是应该带着他吗 |
[36:39] | He’s with a babysitter. | 保姆带着他 |
[36:41] | He’s not with a babysitter. Where is he? | 他没和保姆在一起 他在哪 |
[36:42] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[36:43] | Rebecca, where is he? | Rebecca 他在哪 |
[36:46] | I owed some money, and I used him as collateral. | 我欠了债 拿Tylor做了抵押 |
[36:49] | Okay, so you sold him. | 你把他卖了 |
[36:51] | No, they’re just holding on to him. | 没有 只是暂时放在他们那 |
[36:52] | I’m going to win him back. | 我会把他赢回来的 |
[36:53] | Who did you sell him to? | 你把他卖给了谁? |
[36:56] | (sighs) | |
[36:58] | A pony-tailed guy who works for Mr. Choi. | 一个梳着马尾辫的家伙 Choi先生的手下 |
[37:03] | You make me sick. | 你真让我失望 |
[37:05] | (gasps) | |
[37:07] | (sighs heavily) | |
[37:14] | Agent Cole. Horatio Caine. | Cole探员 我是Horatio Caine |
[37:16] | I’m looking for your phone taps on the gambling ship, | 我正在追踪一个 从赌船上打来的电话 |
[37:18] | a specific number. | 一个很特别的号码 |
[37:20] | Give it to me. Right. | -把它给我 -好 |
[37:21] | The number is 305-555-0133. | 号码是305-555-0133 |
[37:25] | Checking. | 查一下 |
[37:28] | They called that number from the ship’s office a half-hour ago. | 一个半小时前他们从船上的 办公室里打过来 |
[37:31] | Who’s number is it? | 这是谁的号码 |
[37:33] | (closes phone) It’s mine. | 我的 |
[37:46] | FortuneMaker, this is the US Coast Guard. | FortuneMaker号 我们是美国海岸警卫队 |
[37:50] | Prepare to be boarded. | 马上靠岸 |
[37:52] | (men shouting orders) | |
[37:57] | (shouting orders) | |
[38:00] | (people laughing and cheering) | |
[38:04] | US Coast Guard! | 美国海岸警卫队 |
[38:06] | (men shouting orders) | |
[38:11] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[38:13] | Hands where I can see them! | -把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[38:15] | (shoing continues in distance) | -把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[38:22] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈呢? |
[38:24] | You shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:28] | CAINE: Mr. Choi? | Choi先生? |
[38:30] | That’ll be enough. I’m closing you down. | 你可以收手了 我来逮捕你 |
[38:32] | You have no right to do this. | 你没权这么做 |
[38:34] | Everything on this ship is legal. | 这艘船上的一切活动都是合法的 |
[38:35] | Everything but the boy. | 劫持这个孩子可就不合法了 |
[38:36] | Now stand up, turn around | 站起来 转身 |
[38:38] | and put your hands on your head right now. Do it. | 把手放在脑后 快点 |
[38:44] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[38:45] | US Coast Guard. | 美国海岸警卫队 |
[38:46] | (handcuffs clicking) | |
[38:48] | You’re under arrest for false imprisonment | 你因绑架 |
[38:49] | and kidnapping of a minor. | 非法监禁未成年人而被捕 |
[38:52] | You okay, son? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[38:54] | I knew you’d find me. | 我就知道 你会来救我 |
[38:57] | I wasn’t going to leave you, Tyler. | 我不会不管你的 Tyler |
[38:58] | Come on. | 来 |
[39:15] | (talking quietly) We found over a million dollars in supernotes, so far. | 我们发现了至少100万元的上等伪钞 |
[39:26] | Printing press is gone. | 印刷版模不翼而飞 |
[39:27] | Don’t worry, Agent Cole, it’s going to turn up. | 别担心 Cole探员 会找到的 |
[39:30] | Just so it’s not in Miami, right? | 只不过 不会在迈阿密出现了 是么 |
[39:32] | (chuckles): Not if they’re smart. | 如果他们不是笨贼的话 |
[39:34] | Agent Cole? Take care. | Cole探员? |
[39:38] | (chuckles) (brakes squeak) Tyler? | 保重 |
[40:59] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[41:03] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[41:36] | (fire crackling) | |
[42:04] | People gambling their lives away | 为了那些伪钞 |
[42:06] | and getting paid in fake hundreds. | 赌徒们陪上了自己的身家性命 |
[42:09] | Yeah, well, I hope we never see them again. | 是啊 希望他们能从此销声匿迹 |
[42:11] | Yeah, well, me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[42:14] | So, just how good were those bills? | 那些伪钞做得真有那么好? |
[42:18] | More real than you can imagine. | 比你想像的还好 |
[42:25] | I guess somebody will always think it’s easy | 有些人一心 |
[42:27] | to make a hundred. | 成为百万富翁 |
[42:30] | But we… | 但是 |
[42:32] | we know different, don’t we? | 那不过是痴人说梦 不是么? 百集精彩 百集纪念 |