时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Go around! | 走开 |
[00:37] | CSI Boa Vista,pull over. | 鉴证科的Boa Vista 把车开到路边 |
[00:40] | I repeat: pull over. | 我重复一遍 |
[00:56] | Natalia Boa Vista. | 把车开到路边 |
[00:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:59] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Nick Townsend. | 你因涉嫌谋杀Nick Townsend 被捕了 |
[01:05] | What? | 什么 |
[01:11] | Where’s Horatio? | Horatio呢 |
[01:13] | He’s not going to let this happen. | 他不会坐视不理 |
[01:14] | He’s the one who called me. | 正是他派我来的 |
[01:22] | WOMAN (over radio): 253 Adam request an assist in Golden Beach, | Adam街253号请求支援 地点在Golden Beach |
[01:26] | 1829 Dawson Drive, possible murder victim. | Dawson Drive街1829号 可能有凶案受害者 |
[01:30] | My lucky day. | 今天可真走运 |
[01:32] | I cannot believe you got here before me. | 难以置信 你居然先我一步 |
[01:35] | Jump the gun much? | 这么积极干吗 |
[01:36] | How long is it going to take to process | 你们要处理多久 |
[01:38] | before I can get in to clean up? | 我才能进去清理呢 |
[01:40] | I don’t know. I have no idea. | 不清楚 |
[01:42] | Why,what’s the big hurry? | 怎么啦 干嘛这么着急 |
[01:43] | The blood’s not going anywhere. | 血又跑不掉 |
[01:44] | Got a little lunch date. | 我得赴个午餐约会 |
[01:47] | Lunch date? | 午餐约会 |
[01:48] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[01:50] | Well,then I think I might just take my sweet time. | 既然这样 那我就不紧不慢地做咯 |
[01:56] | You look good in green. | 这件绿衫真称你 |
[02:09] | 36-year-old man killed in his own home. | 36岁男性 遇害家中 |
[02:12] | Do we have a cause of death,Alexx? | 查出死因了吗 Alexx |
[02:15] | Not yet,Horatio. | 还没有 Horatio |
[02:17] | I tell you one thing, he didn’t go quickly. | 可以告诉你 他并未立即死亡 |
[02:19] | Why do you say that? | 何以见得 |
[02:21] | It couldn’t have been the granite. | 不可能是因为那块花岗岩 |
[02:23] | Baby boy’s got blood spatter on his lips… | 这男人嘴唇上有 |
[02:24] | from expiration. | 呼气造成的喷溅血迹 |
[02:28] | So he drowned… | 所以 他是被自己的血 |
[02:30] | in his own blood. | 溺死的 |
[02:32] | But look at this. | 不过 看这 |
[02:35] | That’s a gunshot wound. | 枪伤 |
[02:37] | Maybe not. No powder burns. | 也许不是 没有火药灼痕 |
[02:40] | Could be a puncture wound. | 可能是穿刺伤 |
[02:42] | I’ll know more when I get him on my table. | 解剖后 会有更确切的结果 |
[02:43] | Okay. I understand the blood pool and the spatter, | 血泊和血点可以解释 |
[02:47] | but his pants– | 可他的裤子 |
[02:48] | that’s a swipe, isn’t it? | 那是擦痕 对吧 |
[02:49] | What about that? | 是怎么回事 |
[02:52] | Possibly transfer from our killer. | 或许是凶手留下的 |
[02:55] | Probably somebody he knew. | 很可能是他的旧识 |
[02:59] | Yes,and soon so will we. | 很快 我们就会见到 这位旧识的真面目 |
[03:53] | c/Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:55] | So I’ve been searching this place up and down | 我把这翻了个遍 |
[03:57] | for a murder weapon, | 想找到凶器 |
[03:58] | but,uh,haven’t had any luck. | 可是 呃 运气不佳 |
[03:59] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[04:00] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[04:01] | We got a whole wealth of riches in here. | 我们在这里大有收获 |
[04:03] | You gotta love granite. | 你会爱死花岗岩的 |
[04:05] | It’s a perfect surface for prints. | 保留指纹的绝佳之处 |
[04:07] | Yeah. So,uh,Eric and Kelly are back in the lab. | Eric和Kelly回实验室了 |
[04:09] | Do me a favor– scan these into the mobile unit | 帮我个忙 用便携式扫描仪 扫描这些指纹 |
[04:11] | and,uh,shoot ’em over. | 然后 把它们拍下来 |
[04:12] | Yep. Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[04:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:29] | Ryan called me. | Ryan给我打了电话 |
[04:30] | Have you got those prints | 这些指纹都是 |
[04:31] | from the crime scene? | 在犯罪现场采集到的? |
[04:33] | Yeah,Natalia sent them over. | 对 Natalia送过来的 |
[04:34] | I’m running them through AFIS right now. | 我正在AFIS中搜索比对 |
[04:37] | (computer beeps) | |
[04:40] | “Jeff Murdock.” | |
[04:42] | Volunteered his prints for some reason. | 出于某种原因 他自愿提供指纹 |
[04:47] | He’s got no record. | 他没有前科 |
[04:49] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[04:51] | * * | |
[05:12] | Jeff Murdock. | |
[05:15] | Can I help you? | 什么事 |
[05:17] | Miami-Dade PD. | 迈阿密戴德警局 |
[05:19] | You familiar with a man by the name of Benjamin Rhodes? | 你认识一名叫Benjamin Rhodes的男子吗? |
[05:22] | Rhodes… He up by Golden Beach? | Rhodes… 住在Golden Beach的那位? |
[05:26] | He was. He’s in the morgue now,Jeff. | 以前是 现在 他正在躺在停尸房 Jeff |
[05:28] | We found your fingerprints | 我们在砸中他的一块花岗石板上 |
[05:29] | on a slab of granite that crushed him. | 发现了你的指纹 |
[05:31] | Are you serious? | 真的? |
[05:32] | As a triple bypass. | 确凿无疑 |
[05:33] | Yeah,I went to his house. | 对 我是去过他家 |
[05:35] | I install high-end audio-visual systems. | 我是安装家庭影院的 |
[05:37] | I gave the guy a quote. | 我给那家伙报过价 |
[05:38] | When was that? | 什么时候 |
[05:39] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[05:41] | Guy wanted to trick out his house: | 他想装修房子 |
[05:42] | 80-inch plasmas,surround sound, you name it. | 80寸等离子彩电 环绕立体声 诸如此类 |
[05:45] | I can have you hooked up in three days | 三天内 我就能帮你装好 |
[05:48] | including the plasmas. | 包括等离子电视 |
[05:49] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[05:50] | Okay,just got to leave you my card. | 好吧 我给你张名片 |
[05:53] | Let me know. | 想好了通知我 |
[05:56] | Unfortunately,the only person | 很不幸 唯一的证人 |
[05:58] | that could corroborate that is no longer among the living. | 已不在人世 |
[06:00] | Well,look deeper. | 若你们继续查看 |
[06:01] | You’ll find my prints in homes all over the county. | 会发现 我的指纹 遍布本郡 |
[06:04] | That’s why I volunteered them to the police | 我自愿向警方提供指纹 |
[06:06] | to avoid situations like this. | 就是为了避免不必要的麻烦 |
[06:07] | Or provide you with cover. | 不如说 为自己提供掩护 |
[06:09] | Look,I’m just trying to make a living,man. | 听着 伙计 我只是在养家糊口 |
[06:13] | So unless you guys got something else, | 若你们没有其他证据 |
[06:16] | I really got to get back to it. | 我得回去干活了 |
[06:17] | CAINE: Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[06:27] | Hey,Maxine, did you get anything | 嗨 Maxine 死者裤子上的血痕 |
[06:29] | on the blood swipe on the vic’s pants? | 有什么发现吗 |
[06:31] | You know,contrary to popular belief, | 听着 与常识相反 |
[06:33] | breathing down one’s neck does | 跟在人身后紧催 |
[06:34] | not improve productivity or make CODIS | 不会提高效率 也不会让搜索CODIS |
[06:36] | run any faster. | 进行得更快 |
[06:37] | Okay,I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[06:38] | It’s just,it must be going around today. | 今天一直来去匆匆 手脚不停 |
[06:41] | Nick was jumping on me to process the crime scene | Nick催我尽快处理完现场 |
[06:43] | quickly so that he could clean it | 他就能早点清洗完 |
[06:44] | and he could get to some lunch date. | 去赴一个午餐约会 |
[06:49] | Uh… | 呃 |
[06:53] | Pending DNA tests for other cases? | 其它案子的待测DNA? |
[06:55] | Is this a “To do” list for me? | 给我的? |
[06:58] | I was going to ask you. | 我本想请你做 |
[07:00] | You know,if you weren’t | 如果你不 |
[07:01] | too crazy with other stuff. | 那么忙的话 |
[07:04] | ‘Cause you’re Nick’s lunch date? | 你就是Nick那位”午餐伴侣” |
[07:06] | What is he doing? | 真不知道他想干什么 |
[07:10] | Why won’t you listen to me? | 你怎么不听我的 |
[07:11] | He is dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[07:12] | I like dangerous. | 男人不坏 女人不爱 |
[07:14] | No,not this kind of dangerous. | 不 不是这个意思 |
[07:16] | Woman to woman, | 同为女人 |
[07:18] | I can’t tell you what to do, but just be careful,okay? | 我不好对你指手划脚 |
[07:22] | (machine beeps) | 不过 小心为妙 |
[07:24] | Oh,here we go. | 哦 有了 |
[07:25] | CODIS found a match. | CODIS中找到了一个匹配者 |
[07:27] | “Lauren Sloan.” | |
[07:30] | Arrested over seven years ago for burglary. | 七年前 因入室盗窃被捕 |
[07:37] | We found your blood on a murder victim– | 我们在受害者身上发现了你的血 |
[07:40] | Benjamin Rhodes | |
[07:41] | Benjamin’s dead? | Benjamin死了? |
[07:42] | How did you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[07:45] | I’m a therapist. | 我是个心理医生 |
[07:46] | He was one of my patients. | 他是我的病人 |
[07:48] | Were you ever at his house? | 你去过他家吗 |
[07:50] | No,I don’t do house calls. | 没有 我不上门应诊 |
[07:53] | Then why did we find your blood on his pants? | 为什么 我们会在 他的裤子上找到你的血 |
[07:56] | It must have happened this morning. | 今天上午的事 |
[07:58] | He was my first appointment. | 他是我的第一个病人 |
[08:00] | I told him | 我告诉他 |
[08:01] | I had to drop him as a patient. | 我不能再做他心理医生 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry,Benjamin. Great. | -我很抱歉 Benjamin -好啊 |
[08:04] | Turn you back on me. | 你也背弃我 |
[08:05] | Everyone else does! I’d be happy to… | -大家都这么对我 -我会很高兴… |
[08:07] | Forget it! | 得了 |
[08:09] | (shrieks) | |
[08:12] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 我正想对你说 |
[08:14] | Wait,Dr. Sloane,I’m sorry. | 等等 Sloane医生 我很抱歉 |
[08:16] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[08:18] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[08:22] | That was the last time I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[08:24] | How’d you know it was my blood? | 你们怎么查出 那是我的血 |
[08:27] | Because you were arrested for robbery in 1999. | 因为 1999年你曾因抢劫而被捕 |
[08:30] | Did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[08:31] | I had a problem with shoplifting. | 我曾有强迫性的 |
[08:35] | It became compulsive. | 偷窃癖 |
[08:37] | But getting help in the end inspired me to help others. | 后来 我受人帮助 治愈心疾 这让我萌发了帮助别人的念头 |
[08:40] | Well,at least one of your patients | 不过 至少有一个病人 |
[08:41] | would beg to differ | 对你的话持有异议 |
[08:43] | because we checked Benjamin’s phone records. | 因为 我们查过Benjamin的通话记录 |
[08:47] | Is there any reason that he made repeated calls | 他为什么多次致电 |
[08:49] | to the State Board of Psychology? | 州心理学会? |
[08:51] | Sometimes my clients | 有时 我的病人 |
[08:53] | dot like to face who they really are | 不愿意面对真实的自己 |
[08:55] | and they need to assign blame. | 还想推卸责任 |
[09:03] | Hey,can I help you? | 嗨 有什么事? |
[09:06] | No,I’m good. Hot outside. | 没事 外面很热 |
[09:08] | The A.C.,it’s all nice,icy in here. | 这的空调 真是清爽怡人 |
[09:12] | Want to try and convince me you’re not here | 是想证明给我看 |
[09:14] | to harass Natalia? No,I don’t think so. | -你不是来骚扰Natalia的? -不 我可不这么想 |
[09:15] | It’s none of your business,Eric. | Eric 这关你什么事 |
[09:17] | Hey,a civilian walks past that reception desk, | 如果是个人就能来这晃一晃 看两眼 |
[09:21] | this lab could lose its accreditation. | 鉴证科会被摘牌的 |
[09:22] | That makes it my business. | 那就关我的事了 |
[09:24] | Okay,big man. | 好吧 您是老大 |
[09:27] | As a matter of fact,Nick, | 事实上 Nick |
[09:29] | crime scene at the Rhodes property was just released. | Rhodes家的犯罪现场刚刚解封 |
[09:31] | Why don’t you go over there and make yourself useful? | 为什么不去那里干你的活呢 |
[09:34] | (laughs) | |
[09:36] | You think you’re better than me? | 你以为你比我强吗 |
[09:39] | Why,’cause I’m the mop-up guy? | 只因为我是清洁工? |
[09:41] | No,I don’t care what you do. | 我不管你做什么 |
[09:44] | You’re a lowlife. | 你就是个人渣 |
[09:47] | Who you kidding? | 说谁呢你 |
[09:49] | You’re just some sorry sap | 别端一副臭架子 |
[09:52] | looking to get laid like the rest of us. | 你和我们没啥两样 |
[09:56] | You’re pushing your luck,Nick. | 得了便宜卖乖是吧 Nick |
[09:58] | Oh! What’s up,Eric? | 哦 怎么啦 Eric |
[10:00] | Test tube too small? | 试管太小 玩腻了? |
[10:05] | Eric! Eric! Eric! Come on! | Eric Eric Eric 住手 |
[10:07] | Hey,hey,Eric! Come on. | 嘿 嘿 Eric 住手 |
[10:08] | Back up. Back up. | 退后 退后 |
[10:10] | You listen to your buddyere. | 听你同事一句劝 |
[10:11] | Inappropriate lab behavior. | 在实验室动手 真是有失你身份 |
[10:14] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你 |
[10:16] | Outside these walls,big world. | 出了这里 世界大得很 |
[10:18] | Real big. People die every day. | 确实大得很 每天都有人死 |
[10:19] | You want to continue this conversation, | 还想继续 |
[10:21] | you know where to find me. | 尽管来找我 |
[10:22] | Eric | Eric… You get lost. |
[10:30] | DELKO: Yeah. | 你 赶紧从我眼前消失 |
[10:32] | CAINE: Alexx,Benjamin Rhodes? | Alexx Benjamin Rhodes怎么样 |
[10:35] | Yes. It definitely wasn’t death by granite,Horatio. | 他不是被花岗岩砸死的 Horatio |
[10:38] | The vertebrae in his neck are intact. | 颈椎骨没有受损 |
[10:41] | Which brings us back to his chest wound. | 所以 得检视他胸口的伤 |
[10:42] | Most definitely. | 确实 |
[10:44] | His sternum is fractured, | 他胸骨断裂 |
[10:46] | esophagus pierced. | 食道穿孔 |
[10:47] | Pierced by what? | 被什么刺穿的 |
[10:49] | You’re not going to believe this,but I don’t know. | 说来你也许信 我不知道 |
[10:53] | Stippling around the wound says he was shot, | 伤口周围的斑痕说明 他受到枪击 |
[10:55] | but there was no projectile in his chest cavity. | 但没有在他胸腔内找到子弹 |
[10:57] | Was there an exit wound? | 有穿出伤吗 |
[10:59] | Only an entrance. | 只有射入伤口 |
[11:00] | My only explanation | 唯一的解释是 |
[11:01] | is that the projectile, whatever it was, | 不管是子弹还是什么 是射弹 |
[11:04] | was lodged in his esophagus, and he coughed it up. | 射入食道后 他给咳出来了 |
[11:07] | Alexx,there was blood all over the floor. | Alexx 地板上到处是血 |
[11:10] | I’d get your guys to wade through it,Horatio. | 得让你的人再麻烦一趟 Horatio |
[11:14] | The answer’s there. | 真相就在那里 |
[11:16] | Mr. Wolfe… | Wolfe先生 |
[11:18] | Mr. Wolfe,go back to the Rhodes’ house | Wolfe先生 马上到Rhodes家去 |
[11:19] | w|???????? | 让清洁工停手 以免破坏证据 |
[11:32] | Hey,Nick… | 喂 Nick |
[11:34] | hold up. | 住手 |
[11:38] | Oh,you’re not Nick. You’re a sharp one. | -哦 你不是Nick -你反应倒很快 |
[11:42] | Yeah,well,you still need to stop. Where’s Nick? You just missed him. | -你先停手 Nick呢 -他刚走 |
[11:44] | He came by, then he took off somewhere. | 来过 然后又走了 |
[11:46] | Whatever. Blood’s blood. | 管它呢 血就是血 |
[11:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[11:49] | I want you to,uh, | 我想让你 呃 |
[11:51] | stop compromising the evidence for one. | 不要再破坏证据 |
[11:52] | You guys had your run of the place. | 你们已经处理过这地方了 |
[11:53] | I was given the go-ahead. | 我是奉命前来 |
[11:55] | Okay,well,now you’re getting the go-away. | 所以 |
[11:57] | (chuckles) | 现在 得请你走 |
[11:59] | Missed something,huh? | 漏了点东西 对吧 |
[12:01] | This is a murder investigation. | 这是凶案调查 |
[12:04] | Don’t you think you guys ought to be a little more thorough? | 你们就不知道彻查一遍? |
[12:06] | Take a walk. Go ahead. | 出去走走 去吧 |
[12:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | But if my supe chews me out, | 不过 如果上头找我麻烦 |
[12:13] | I’ll give him your digits. | 我就拿你去顶罪 |
[12:21] | (music playing) | |
[12:55] | (coughing) | |
[13:00] | What are you? | 这是什么 |
[13:13] | Oh,hey. | 哦 嗨 |
[13:14] | You’re in a hurry. | 这么匆忙 |
[13:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[13:17] | I just got a call-out. | 刚接到任务 |
[13:21] | Oh,I’ll get my kit, I’ll go with you. | 我去拿工具箱 跟你一起去 |
[13:22] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[13:26] | The address is 378 Coral Drive in Aventura. | 现场在Aventura区Coral Drive街378号 |
[13:30] | Coral Drive… that’s where Nick lives. | Coral Drive街 Nick不是住那 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:35] | Look,it’s a homicide. | 是宗凶杀案 |
[13:40] | Look,I’ll call you as soon as I know something,all right? | 一有消息我就通知你打电话 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Alexx is on her way. | Alexx正赶过来 |
[14:08] | So this is,uh, Natalia’s ex,huh? | 这就是Natalia的前夫? |
[14:12] | Yeah,it is. | 对 是的 |
[14:13] | Who called it in? | 谁报的警 |
[14:15] | Mailman. Front door was wide open. | 邮差 前门大开着 |
[14:17] | Nice digs for a guy that just got out of jail, | 对于一个刚刚出狱 以打零工为生的人来说 |
[14:20] | working entrail duty. | 这地方可算是豪华了 |
[14:22] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[14:24] | H,I’m all over this. | H 这里我来 |
[14:25] | Eric,I’m going to stop you | Eric 我得换个人 |
[14:27] | and put somebody else on this. | 不能让你来 |
[14:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:31] | Natalia has a personal connection to the victim | Natalia与死者有亲密关系 |
[14:33] | and that makes this a conflict of interest for us. | 因此 这案子与我们有利益冲突 |
[14:36] | Who’s going to work the case? | 你想派人 |
[14:38] | Jake Berkeley– | |
[14:41] | with the night shift CSI’s. | 和CSI夜班组 |
[14:43] | What,he’s a CSI now? | 什么 他现在是鉴证员了? |
[14:45] | Homicide detective. | 凶杀组探员 |
[14:49] | Eric,this whole thing has to be aboveboard | Eric 这件事必须光明正大 |
[14:52] | and handled correctly. | 处置得宜 |
[14:54] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[14:55] | I do. | 是的 |
[14:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:02] | Did you get anything on the doorknob? | 门把上有发现吗 |
[15:04] | Just smudges,no ridge detail. | 只是些污迹 没有清晰指纹 |
[15:06] | You’ve been at it for ten minutes. | 你都弄了十分钟了 |
[15:10] | I’m thorough. | 我做事一向仔细 |
[15:13] | You’re graveyard shift. | 你是夜班组的 |
[15:14] | Just used to groping around in the dark. | 估计是习惯了在黑暗中摸索 |
[15:16] | Delko,you heard your boss. | Delko 我接到了你上司的命令 |
[15:19] | You got your marching orders to step off. | 你是不是得回避一下? |
[15:21] | We need to focus. | 我们需要集中注意力 |
[15:22] | Well,maybe you need to shift your focus | 别在门上浪费功夫了 |
[15:24] | from the doorknob to that window there. | 查查那边的窗 |
[15:27] | There’s a disturbance in the bamboo. | 竹子被动过 |
[15:34] | Courtney,could you | |
[15:35] | check out this area,please? | 请检查一下这里 好吗 |
[15:43] | Got partial palm prints here. | 有部分掌纹 |
[15:46] | Possible fingerprints. | 可能是指纹 |
[15:50] | Seems like our killer may have been | 看来 凶手 |
[15:52] | casing the place. | 似乎是站在这偷窥的 |
[15:54] | COURTNEY: I’ll get these prints to the lab. | 我把这些指纹送到实验室去 |
[16:09] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[16:10] | Any evidence Nick Townsend had a visitor? | 是否有证据显示 有人去过Nick Townsend家 |
[16:12] | I’d say. | 当然 |
[16:14] | Of the female variety. | 女性 |
[16:17] | Bed’s unmade. Sheets smell of perfume. | 床还没整理 被单散发着香水味 |
[16:20] | They’re a literal DNA parade. | 可以采集到大量DNA |
[16:22] | What do we know about this woman? | 对于这个女人 我们知道些什么 |
[16:24] | Well,she may keep | 呃 她可能 |
[16:25] | some stuff here– | 在这放过些东西 |
[16:26] | check out the open drawer. | 查一下那打开的抽屉 |
[16:31] | See if you can trace any of the items. | 看能否从那些物品中找到线索 |
[16:34] | I want to meet our lucky lady. | 我想见见这位幸运女士 |
[16:36] | You can meet a part of her right now. | 你现在就可见到部分的她 |
[16:40] | Hair. | 头发 |
[16:42] | Possible root still attached. | 可能还附着发根 |
[16:44] | Run it through DNA. | 检测DNA |
[16:46] | And do it yourself. | 你亲自去做 |
[16:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:54] | What is it with you day shifts? | 你们日班组的来做什么 |
[16:58] | You’re not supposed to be working this case. | 你不该参与这个案子 |
[16:59] | It just so happens that I have numerous other cases | 只是碰巧 我手上有好几件案子 |
[17:02] | involving fingerprints. | 也需要比对指纹 |
[17:04] | So,have you got any suspects? | 怎么样 有疑犯了吗 |
[17:07] | Hmm,subtle. | 怎么 想套我话? |
[17:09] | Just making a little conversation. | 大家聊聊嘛 |
[17:11] | Normally,I’m sleeping right now. | 平常这时候 |
[17:13] | (beeping) Natalia. | 我肯定在呼呼大睡 |
[17:21] | That’s why you’re not on this case. | 早说了 你不该参与 |
[17:32] | I did not kill my ex-husband, | 我没有杀我前夫 |
[17:34] | and you can’t just arrest me like this. | 你们不能就这么逮捕我 |
[17:37] | I’m afraid I can. | 恐怕 我能 |
[17:45] | Will you say something,please? | 帮我句话吧 拜托 |
[17:51] | You’re kidding me. Say something,please. | 别玩我 快帮我说几句 拜托 |
[18:07] | So,Natalia… | 那么 Natalia |
[18:10] | where were you headed when I picked you up? | 在我截停你之前 你要去哪里 |
[18:13] | Out of town? | 出城吗 |
[18:15] | No,I had just found out that Nick was dead, | 不 我只是得知Nick死了 |
[18:19] | and I… | 我… |
[18:21] | …wanted to get some air. | 想去兜兜风 |
[18:23] | Mm-hmm. | 哦 |
[18:25] | You guys have quite the history. | 你们可真是一对欢喜冤家 |
[18:27] | Says here that he went to jail for breaking your arm, | 资料显示 他曾打断你手臂而锒铛入狱 |
[18:29] | and then filed a T.R.O. against you. | 后来 他又申请了针对你的限制令 |
[18:32] | Because he was trying to get back at me,yeah. | 他是存心报复 |
[18:34] | But you did get violent with him | 可你在犯罪现场工作时 |
[18:35] | on the job at a crime scene | 又跟他起了冲突 |
[18:38] | in front of Eric Delko | 当着曾跟你交往过一段时间 |
[18:39] | whom you briefly dated, is that correct? | 的Eric Delko的面 是吗 |
[18:41] | Did Eric actually tell you that? | Eric告诉你的? |
[18:42] | You also made some volatile statements. | 你还撂过狠话 |
[18:44] | You’re quoted as saying, | 原话是这样的 |
[18:45] | “I think that I want to kill him.” | “我真想杀了他” |
[18:47] | to Calleigh Duquesne. | 对Calleigh Duquesne说的 |
[18:48] | No,no,no,no,that was… | 哦 天哪 那是 |
[18:51] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[18:53] | it was girl talk. | 女生之间的闲聊 说说而已 |
[18:54] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[18:55] | This is no joke. | 这不是玩笑 |
[18:57] | I have evidence that you were stalking him. | 我有证据表明 你在跟踪他 |
[18:59] | That I was stalking him? Why would I do that? | 我在跟踪他 为什么? |
[19:01] | Just so that I’m clear– | 直截了当 |
[19:04] | were you or were you not outside his window? | 你是不是到过他的屋外 隔窗偷窥 |
[19:07] | Yes,I was, | 对 我到过 |
[19:09] | but I was never inside. | 但我没有进去 |
[19:11] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:12] | Never? | 从来没有? |
[19:15] | You’re familiar with DNA? | 你很熟悉DNA 是不是 |
[19:17] | Because we found | 因为我们 |
[19:18] | your hair in his bed. | 在他床上发现了你的头发 |
[19:20] | Now,that’s strange, | 这就奇怪了 |
[19:23] | since you’ve never been inside. No,no,no,that’s not what I… | -既然你从未进去过 -不不不 我说的不是… |
[19:24] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是那个意思 |
[19:26] | Okay,you’re twisting my words now, | 好了 你在歪曲我的话 |
[19:27] | because I didn’t say never. I meant never today. | 因为我不是说从未 我只是说今天没有 |
[19:30] | When the shoe’s on the other foot, | 主客异位 位置颠倒 |
[19:32] | it’s a tight fit,isn’t it? | 实在是别有一番滋味 对吧 |
[19:35] | Nick and I have a very complicated relationship. | Nick和我之间 一直说不清 道不明 |
[19:37] | I was there last night. | 昨晚我在他那里 |
[19:40] | There were some text messages on Nick’s phone | Nick的电话里有些留言 |
[19:44] | about a lunch date today. | 关于今天的午餐约会的 |
[19:47] | Now,we’re checking your phone records. | 现在 我们得去查你的通话记录 |
[19:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:54] | No,no,don’t say anything. | 不 不 什么都别说 |
[19:55] | Don’t say something | 不要一时冲动 |
[19:56] | that you’re going to regret,just… | 说些会让你后悔的话 |
[19:58] | We’ll give you some time | 我们会给你些时间 |
[19:59] | to really consider your answer. | 让你认真考虑 如何回复 |
[20:01] | Or to get a good lawyer. | 或者 去请个好律师 |
[20:11] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[20:13] | Ms. Valera. What’s wrong? | Valera女士 怎么了? |
[20:15] | I just heard what happened. | 那件事 我刚听说了 |
[20:16] | The Nick Townsend case. | Nick Townsend的案子 |
[20:18] | I found you so I could tell you in person. | 我来找你 是想亲口告诉你 |
[20:20] | Natalia didn’t kill her ex-husband. | 杀死她前夫的不是Natalia |
[20:25] | ?????? | 是我 |
[20:52] | What’s going on, Lieutenant? | 什么事 中尉 |
[20:53] | Jake,this is Maxine Valera. | Jake 这位是Maxine Valera |
[20:56] | Yeah. I know who she is. She’s come to me | -嗯 我认识她 -她对我说的话 |
[20:58] | with information that I think you should hear. | 我想 你该听上一听 |
[21:00] | Well,I’m all ears. | 好吧 我洗耳恭听 |
[21:01] | No interrogation tactics. | 这不是审问 |
[21:02] | I just want you to listen. | 我只希望你侧耳倾听 |
[21:04] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[21:06] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:07] | Go ahead,ma’am. | 去吧 女士 |
[21:14] | Just have a seat. | 请坐 |
[21:21] | Today, | 今天 |
[21:23] | I met Nick at his condo. | 我去Nick的公寓 |
[21:26] | For lunch. | 吃中饭 |
[21:27] | You text-messaged him. | 你给他发的短信 |
[21:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:31] | Natalia warned me. | Natalia警告过我 |
[21:33] | Said he was dangerous. | 说他很危险 |
[21:35] | And she was right. | 她是对的 |
[21:37] | What did he do? | 他干什么了 |
[21:40] | I was just giving him a kiss good-bye. | 我只是跟他吻别 |
[21:42] | Then he got scary. | 然后他就兽性大发 |
[21:46] | What do you say we take this into the other room? | 我们去别的房间怎么样 |
[21:49] | I should really get going. | 我真得走了 |
[21:51] | Need a little music? | 来点音乐 |
[21:53] | Huh? That it? | 嗯 怎么样 |
[21:55] | Nick,what are you doing? | Nick 你干什么 |
[21:57] | I’m going to loosen you up one way or another. | 让你爽一把 |
[22:00] | Come on. | 过来 |
[22:02] | Hey! You come with me. | 嗨 |
[22:03] | (yells) Nick? | 你给我过来 |
[22:12] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[22:14] | I’m the one responsible. | 我要负责 |
[22:20] | Well,that’s sweet. | 说得真好 |
[22:23] | You’re covering for your friend. | 你想帮你的朋友 |
[22:24] | But I’m sorry. | 但是 我很抱歉 |
[22:26] | That’s not going to get Natalia out of holding. | 这不能洗脱Natalia的嫌疑 |
[22:28] | Why not? I just told you I did it. | 为什么 我说过是我干的了 |
[22:31] | Because the evidence trumps your confession. | 但是 证据和你的口供有出入 |
[22:32] | Natalia has history,motive, | Natalia有背景 动机 |
[22:34] | and I can place her inside and outside his house. | 而且 屋里屋外都留下了她的踪迹 |
[22:36] | Well,even if she was there doesn’t make her a killer. | 但是 她在那出现 并不表示 她是杀人凶手 |
[22:41] | Would you change your mind if I told you | 如果我告诉你 我们在床上发现了她的DNA |
[22:44] | we found her DNA in his bed? | 你还会这么想么? |
[22:48] | She was sleeping with him? | 她和他上床了 |
[22:50] | She neglected to tell you that. | 显然 她没告诉你 |
[22:54] | She slept with him. | 她和他上过床 |
[22:56] | She got angry. | 然后 她发飙 |
[22:57] | She killed him. | 痛下杀手 |
[23:01] | Hey,Ryan. You seen Detective Berkeley? | 嗨 Ryan 你看到Berkeley探员了么 |
[23:03] | He doesn’t figure on answering my pages. | 他没有回我的信呢 |
[23:06] | Everyone’s a little bit scattered right now. | 这件事搞得人心惶惶 |
[23:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:09] | Well,I was about to cut open Nick Townsend,to determine COD, | 我正打算对Nick Townsend 进行尸检 确定死因 |
[23:13] | but I thought this was more pressing. | 但我觉得 这个更要紧些 |
[23:14] | I swabbed a wound on his knuckles, | 我用棉签擦拭他 指关节的一处伤口时发现 |
[23:17] | and it appears to be a fight bite. | 这是打斗所致的伤痕 |
[23:20] | (groans) | |
[23:25] | What’s wrong,baby? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[23:26] | Eric and Nick got in a fight this morning. | Eric和Nick今天早上打过一架 |
[23:29] | The said that they were going | 看这样子 |
[23:31] | to take it outside for part two. | 他俩打算再约时间单挑 |
[23:33] | You don’t think… | 你不会以为 |
[23:35] | You know what? Um… | 你知道 嗯… |
[23:36] | I can’t have anything to do | 我还是别碰这DNA样本了 |
[23:38] | with that DNA sample, but will you take it | 你把它拿给Donwell检验 |
[23:39] | to Leo Donwell? Of course I will. | 好的 |
[23:41] | I’ll… I’ll go call Horatio. | 我去通知Horatio |
[23:45] | Sir,I entered the sample | 长官 这是Woods医生从受害人手上 |
[23:47] | that Dr. Woods obtained from the victim’s hand. | 提取的DNA样本 我已把数据输入系统 |
[23:48] | Check it against my criminalists. | 把它和我手下的对比一下 |
[23:52] | But… Right. | 但是 好的 |
[23:53] | Everyone who works a scene | 为了方便排除嫌疑 |
[23:55] | is automatically put into the system | 现场处理人员的DNA样本 |
[23:56] | for elimination purposes. | 都会保存在数据库里 |
[23:57] | I want to eliminate them. | 我要排除他们的嫌疑 |
[24:10] | No match. | 不符合 |
[24:11] | Widen it. | 扩大搜索范围 |
[24:12] | CODIS? Okay. | CODIS? 好的 |
[24:14] | Here goes. | 找到了 |
[24:20] | Philip Craven. Wait a minute. | Philip Craven 等等 |
[24:22] | That’s that crime scene cleanup guy. | 这个人 不是犯罪现场清洁工作? |
[24:27] | Should I call Detective Berkeley? | 要我通知Berkeley探长么 |
[24:28] | Don’t bother. | 不必 |
[24:29] | The pleasure will be mine. | 这一趟 由我来 |
[24:33] | So I got cut. What about it? | 我受伤了 那又怎样 |
[24:35] | You fought with Nick. | 你和Nick打了一架 |
[24:37] | I want to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[24:39] | No way. | 不行 |
[24:40] | Guy’s dead,and you’re going to try to pin this on me? | 人死了 你就想把罪名强加给我? |
[24:43] | Convince me otherwise. | 那就一五一十 交代清楚 |
[24:44] | Not only did he flake | 这人 |
[24:46] | on cleaning that crime scene earlier, | 不止打扫犯罪现场 |
[24:47] | but the guy’s been stealing. | 还喜欢顺手牵羊 |
[24:48] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:49] | I been keeping my eyes open a while. | 我眼睛可亮得很 |
[24:52] | This time,I was sure. | 这次 我很确定 |
[25:01] | Yo,Nick. You can’t just leave,man. | Nick 你就这么走了? 伙计 |
[25:03] | Cover for me. I got a woman to meet. | 替我挡挡 我要和妞约个会 |
[25:05] | Do the same for you. | 我也会替你挡的 |
[25:07] | Oh,yeah? You going to give her the jewelry | 哦 是么 你还打算送首饰给她? |
[25:08] | I just saw you steal from the scene? | 我可都看着了 手够快得啊 |
[25:09] | Don’t push me. | 别推我 |
[25:11] | And you’re high. | 你就靠这个爽么 |
[25:13] | Yeah? And you’re going back to prison if I talk. | 是么 要是我说出去 你就要回去坐牢了 |
[25:24] | Look,I didn’t kill the guy,all right? | 听着 我没有杀他 |
[25:27] | I just tried to set him straight. | 我只想让他把偷的东西还了 |
[25:29] | Forgive me if I don’t believe you. | 很抱歉 我不相信你 |
[25:36] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[25:38] | Spoken like the last request | 罗嗦了半天 就最后这句 |
[25:40] | of a guilty man. | 才像个杀人犯说的 |
[25:42] | (door lock buzzes) | |
[25:49] | Natalia. Horatio. | |
[25:52] | God. You’re hearing a lot of things about me right now. | 天哪 你现在 一定听了不少 关于我的风言风语 |
[25:55] | Well,put your mind at ease. I don’t listen | 嗯 放松点 |
[25:57] | to them unless they come from you. | 除非你亲口证实 否则 我不会相信那些闲言碎语 |
[25:59] | A lot of stuff has happened between me and Nick. | 我和Nick之间 |
[26:03] | Things that | 很多事情 |
[26:05] | I am not exactly proud of. | 让我羞于启齿 |
[26:07] | You were at Nick’s place today. | 你今天在Nick家 |
[26:11] | Did you see Philip Craven there? | 看见Philip Craven了么? |
[26:13] | The cleanup guy? No. I didn’t see him. | 那个清洁工? 没看见 |
[26:18] | But I… I did see someone else. | 但是我 我看见了别人 |
[26:22] | You saw Valera there. | 你看见Valera了 |
[26:24] | I knew that she was going on a date with Nick, | 我知道她要去和Nick约会 |
[26:27] | and I was really worried about her. | 而且 我真的很担心她 |
[26:29] | Did you share this with Jake Berkeley? | 你没有告诉Jake Berkeley么? |
[26:31] | No. Because I didn’t want to go down that road again | 没有 我不想重蹈覆辙 |
[26:34] | with the whole mole business. | 再演一幕无间道 |
[26:34] | I really just wanted to protect her. | 我只想保护她 |
[26:37] | What exactly did you see? | 你到底看见什么了 |
[26:44] | Enough. | 我不想再说 |
[26:46] | Then,Ms. Boa Vista, you know what you need to do. | 那么 Boa |
[26:55] | (door lock buzzes) | Vista女士 何去何从 你心里有数 |
[27:02] | Horatio said the three of us should talk. | Horatio说 我们三个应该谈谈 |
[27:06] | And I agree with him. | 我同意了 |
[27:08] | You got something you want | 你有些事情 |
[27:09] | to tell me, Natalia? | 要告诉我 Natalia? |
[27:11] | Yeah,I do. | 是的 |
[27:13] | I’m really sorry,Maxine. | 我真的很抱歉 Maxine |
[27:17] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:18] | I went over to Nick’s because | 我去了Nick那里 |
[27:20] | I was really scared for you, | 因为我很担心你 |
[27:22] | and I just wanted to make sure that nothing happened, | 我只是一切平安无事 |
[27:24] | and I saw you both through the window. | 然后 我透过窗户 看到你们两个 |
[27:31] | You were there? | 你在那里? |
[27:33] | I was,and I… | 我 然后我 |
[27:34] | I saw you trying to fight him off. | 我看见你想挣脱他 |
[27:37] | And then you pushed him | 然后你推开他 |
[27:38] | and he fell,and… and you ran. | 他倒在地上 你就跑了 |
[27:41] | I’m going to loosen you up. | 我不会放开你的 |
[27:42] | Nick,what are you doing? | Nick 你要干吗 |
[27:44] | Come on. | 过来 |
[27:46] | Hey! You come with me. | 嗨 |
[27:50] | (yells) | 你给我过来 |
[27:57] | And then you didn’t | 然后 你对此 |
[27:59] | say anything because… | 只字不提 是因为 |
[28:01] | you were relieved that he was finally out of your life. | 他从你生命中消失了 让你觉得如释重负 |
[28:04] | No. That wasn’t it. | 不 不是这样的 |
[28:05] | Phone records confirm that you text-messaged Nick, | 电话记录显示 你给Nick发过短信 |
[28:08] | luring him there. | 把他引诱到那里去 |
[28:09] | We had a date. | 我们约好了的 |
[28:11] | And you admit to fighting with him, | 你承认和他打斗 |
[28:12] | knocking him down. | 把他推倒了 |
[28:13] | All the while,you’re outside, | 这时候 你就在外面 |
[28:15] | watching,waiting,hoping. | 偷窥 等待 期望 |
[28:17] | Everything hits the fan. | 一切顺理成章地发生了 |
[28:19] | Then you cover for each other. | 然后 你们替对方掩护 |
[28:21] | Sounds to me like murder. | 我看 你俩根本一个主犯 |
[28:22] | And conspiracy to murder. | 一个从犯 |
[28:25] | You don’t actually believe that,do you? | 你根本就不信我们 是吧 |
[28:26] | Well,maybe I do,maybe I don’t. | 嗯 也许相信 也许不信 |
[28:28] | But what I do know is what it looks like. | 事情看起来就是这样 |
[28:31] | And it looks bad. | 而且 看起来很糟糕 |
[28:33] | Then where does that leave us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[28:36] | Unless one of you comes clean,then… | 除非 你们中有人能和盘托出 否则 |
[28:39] | I can’t help either of you. | 我也爱莫能助 |
[28:42] | Nobody can. | 没人能 |
[28:51] | DUQUESNE: Mystery projectile | 在Benjamin Rhodes家里的血迹中 |
[28:52] | recovered in the blood pool at Benjamin Rhodes’s house. | 发现的不知名的射弹 |
[28:54] | It turns out it’s paper wadding. | 是纸制纤维 |
[28:57] | He wasn’t shot with a bullet? | 他不是被子弹射中的 |
[28:58] | No. He was shot with a blank. | 不是 是被空包弹射中的 |
[29:00] | Like they use in movies. | 拍电影里用的那种? |
[29:02] | Exactly. A blank is really just a cartridge | 是的 空包弹就是在弹药筒里 |
[29:04] | filled with gunpowder and a wad of paper | 装上火药 然后用纸制纤维包好 |
[29:06] | that contains the explosive pressure. | 保持发射压力 |
[29:12] | So the shooter had to be at very close range. | 那么 射手一定是近距离开枪的 |
[29:14] | Well,technically,anything at that speed could kill you. | 嗯 从专业角度讲 以这个速度 发射出的任何东西 足以致人死地 |
[29:20] | But there was no gun at the scene, | 但是 现场未发现手枪 |
[29:22] | so how we going to track the shooter? | 怎么追查射手? |
[29:23] | Here’s how. Take a look. | 有办法 看 |
[29:28] | WOLFE: Looks like white acrylic paint. | 看起来象是块白色的塑料油漆 |
[29:30] | Blank casings are usually rolled or scalloped. | 空包弹通常有外包装 |
[29:33] | It’s in a sealant. | 置于放在密封剂中 |
[29:34] | Then that should make it easy | 顺藤摸瓜 很容易找到 |
[29:36] | to find the gun shop that sold the blanks. | 出手这些空包弹的武器店 |
[29:38] | Wadding is .357 inches. | 纤维是0.357英寸的 |
[29:41] | Circumference says it’s from a .38. | 周长证明 用于点38口径上 |
[29:45] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打电话 |
[29:51] | H,ATF hooked me up with a gun shop | H 枪管组在Hallandale Beach |
[29:54] | in Hallandale Beach. | 找到了一家武器店 |
[29:55] | The blanks they sell use the same wadding | 他们出手的纸制纤维 |
[29:56] | as what were found at the crime scene. | 和我们在犯罪现场找到的 一模一样 |
[29:58] | Did you find out who purchased them? | 谁是买家? |
[30:00] | The name on the credit card receipt | 信用卡收据显示 |
[30:01] | was Jeff Murdock. Does that ring a bell? | 是Jeff Murdock 有印象么 |
[30:04] | The audiovisual installer. | 那个装音响的 |
[30:07] | Should I send someone to go pick him up? | 我去派人把他抓来 |
[30:08] | No. Let’s get a warrant for the house, | 不 我们要先申请搜查令 查他房子 |
[30:10] | and don’t go back | 掌握确凿证据 |
[30:11] | until we can place that smoking gun in his hand. | 再下手 |
[30:13] | Got it. | 明白 |
[30:27] | Don’t know why you want me | 我不明白 |
[30:29] | to look at all this stuff from Nick’s place again. | 这些从Nick家搜集的东西 你为什么又要我查一遍 |
[30:30] | Because it’s evidence,Jake. | 因为这是证据 Jake |
[30:32] | Evidence that led us to suspects. | 证据可以帮我们找到嫌疑人 |
[30:33] | Evidence that led you to my people. | 证据只让你找到我的手下 |
[30:36] | You think my scope was too narrow? | 你认为 我的视野太窄了? |
[30:38] | Prosecuting a crime, it’s more than the evidence. | 调查罪案 不应当只盯证据 |
[30:40] | It’s context. | 还要注意案件的前后关联 |
[30:42] | In order to create the context, you have to do research | 要了解这种关联 你必须 |
[30:45] | on your victim. | 在受害人身上做文章 |
[30:47] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[30:49] | These are from crime scenes. | 来自犯罪现场 |
[30:50] | They list items that were missing | 清单列出了 在清理过现场后 |
[30:52] | after the cleanup. | 所有丢失的东西 |
[30:53] | What is the common denominator? | 有什么共同之处? |
[31:01] | Let me guess– Nick Townsend worked them all. | 让我看看 Nick Townsend清理过这些现场 |
[31:04] | What’s your next move? | 你下一步打算怎么办 |
[31:09] | ????? | 做漂亮点 |
[31:25] | I looked over all the stolen merchandise | 根据你的要求 我们检查了 |
[31:27] | we found at Nick’s place, like you asked. | Nick家所有的失窃物品 |
[31:29] | Anything jump out at you? | 有什么特别的么 |
[31:30] | The guy cleaned up for a living. | 这个人靠清理现场为生 |
[31:32] | In a lot of ways– everything’s spotless. | 很多方面都看的出来 所有东西都干干净净的 |
[31:33] | Except… for this. | 除了 这个 |
[31:38] | A woman’s pierced earring. | 女人的耳环 |
[31:40] | With blood on it– where was that discovered? | 上面有血 在哪里发现的 |
[31:42] | Nick’s living room. Same place | Nick的卧室 |
[31:45] | Nick’s body was found. Uh-huh. | 就是发现Nick尸体的房间 |
[31:47] | So the earring belongs to the killer. | 耳环是凶手的? |
[31:49] | It may,but not Nick’s. | 也许 但不是Nick的 |
[31:51] | What do you mean? Well,the blood on it isn’t a match to him. | 什么意思 上面的血迹 不是Nick的 |
[31:54] | It’s a match to Benjamin Rhodes. | 是Benjamin Rhodes的 |
[31:56] | The guy shot with a blank. | 被空包弹射中的男人 |
[31:59] | The victim in Calleigh’s case. Nick stole that earring | Calleigh负责的那起案子里的受害人 |
[32:01] | from the scene, | Nick从犯罪现场偷走了这副耳环 |
[32:02] | and may have just broken her case wide open. | 这么说 她的案子越查越深 |
[32:04] | So who does the earring belong to? | 那么 这个耳环是谁的 |
[32:06] | Well,I ran the epithelials on the earring post,and… | 我采集了耳环上皮细胞 |
[32:09] | (beeping) Lauren Sloan. | 进行比对查找 |
[32:18] | We executed a search warrant on Jeff Murdock’s house | Jeff Murdock购买过空包弹 |
[32:21] | based on the blanks he bought. | 据此 我们搜查了他家 |
[32:24] | Guess who else lives there. | 猜猜 |
[32:26] | Lauren Sloan? | 还有谁住在那里 |
[32:28] | Yep. | 没错 |
[32:32] | Turns out they’re married, | 看起来 他们是对恩爱夫妻 |
[32:33] | and that’s her,uh, | 这是她娘家的名字 |
[32:35] | maiden name. Did you find a gun at the house? | 你在她家找到枪了么 |
[32:37] | Yeah. Her husband’s gun. | 找到了 她丈夫的枪 |
[32:39] | It was loaded with blanks. | 装满了空包弹 |
[32:40] | Also,uh, | 而且 嗯 |
[32:42] | check this out. | 看看这个 |
[32:50] | You haven’t been very forthcoming with us,Ms. Sloan. | Sloan小姐 你还没有准备好 怎么面对我们吧 |
[32:53] | Or should I say, Mrs. Murdock. | 或者 我该称你为Murdock太太 |
[32:56] | Yes,I have a husband. | 是的 我结了婚 |
[32:58] | You never asked. So? | 你又没问 怎样呢? |
[33:00] | This was the,uh,gun used to kill Benjamin Rhodes. | 这是杀死Benjamin Rhodes的枪 |
[33:04] | We found it at your house. | 我们在你家里找到的 |
[33:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:08] | You’|| not saying my husband killed him. | 你是说 我丈夫杀死了他 |
[33:10] | Not at all. | 不是 |
[33:12] | Actually,we found a powdery substance | 实际上 我们在手枪的橡胶手柄上 |
[33:13] | on the rubber grip of the gun. | 发现了一些粉末 |
[33:15] | Trace says that | 痕量分析表明 |
[33:16] | it’s a,uh… it’s a mixture of mica, | 粉末由云母 |
[33:20] | iron oxide and titanium dioxide. | 氧化铁和二氧化钛组成 |
[33:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:24] | May I see your purse? | 我可以看看你的包包么 |
[33:27] | It’s makeup. | 是化妆品 |
[33:31] | Blush powder,actually, | 应该说是散粉 |
[33:33] | spilled in your purse. | 散落在你包包里面 |
[33:35] | (chuckles) | |
[33:36] | If you’re implying | 假如你是在暗示 |
[33:38] | that makes me a murderer… | 是我杀了人 |
[33:39] | I’m not implying. | 我没有暗示 |
[33:41] | Actually,a pair of your earrings | 事实上 你的一对耳环 |
[33:43] | made it into Benjamin Rhodes’s house. | 就在Benjamin Rhodes屋子里 |
[33:45] | So,it looks like you make house calls after all,huh? | 看起来 你到底还是上门诊治了 |
[33:51] | Earrings tie you to the scene. | 耳环说明 你去过现场 |
[33:53] | Trace puts the gun in your hand. | 痕量分析说明 |
[33:58] | (exhales) | 你开过枪 |
[34:00] | I was having an affair with Benjamin. | 我和Benjamin是有过一段 |
[34:03] | It was a mistake. | 一时糊涂犯了错 |
[34:05] | I just wanted to go back to my husband, | 我只想重回我丈夫怀抱 |
[34:09] | but Benjamin wouldn’t hear of it. | 但是Benjamin听不进去 |
[34:10] | So I grabbed Jeff’s gun | 所以我拿了Jeff的枪 |
[34:15] | and went over to Benjamin’s. | 去了Benjamin那里 |
[34:16] | Put the gun away,Lauren. | 把枪拿开 Lauren |
[34:18] | You’ve been calling the State Board? | 你已经向州管委投诉 |
[34:19] | I could lose my license. | 我会丢掉执照的 |
[34:21] | But they should know what kind of woman you are. | 应该让他们要知道 你是个怎样的女人 |
[34:22] | And so should your husband! | 还有你的丈夫 |
[34:24] | (gunshot) (groans) | |
[34:26] | (coughing) | |
[34:28] | (choking,gasping) | |
[34:34] | (gasps) | |
[34:44] | But it was just a blank. | 只是个空包弹而已 |
[34:47] | I only wanted to scare him. | 我只想吓吓他 |
[34:49] | I… Not kill him. | 我没想杀他 |
[34:53] | Well,you know what they say about the best laid plans. | 机关算尽 |
[35:07] | Alexx. | 到头来 却是害人害己 |
[35:09] | Do we have a cause of death? | 查出死因了么 |
[35:11] | Yes,we have. | 查到了 |
[35:12] | Nick had a depressed skull fracture,Horatio. | Nick头骨上有处下陷的裂痕 Horatio |
[35:14] | See this bone? | 看到这块骨头么 |
[35:15] | It’s displaced inward. | 凹下去了 |
[35:18] | And it’s on the occipital bone. | 在枕骨上面 |
[35:20] | That makes it the back of the skull, | 是在头骨的后面 |
[35:22] | and Natalia and Valera’s stories don’t line up. | Natalia和Valera的口供与案情不一致 |
[35:28] | The blunt-force trauma caused a subdural hematoma. | 钝器的敲击造成硬膜下间隙血肿 |
[35:30] | Blood collected between his dura and arachnoid, | 血液在硬脑膜和蛛网膜间聚集 |
[35:32] | which caused the veins to tear. | 造成细血管破裂 |
[35:34] | The intracranial pressure | 头颅内的压力 |
[35:36] | damaged delicate brain tissue, which was fatal. | 破怀了大脑内的器官 这是致命一击 |
[35:39] | What about this tool mark? | 什么工具留下的痕迹 |
[35:42] | What could the weapon have been? | 什么武器造成的? |
[35:44] | Horatio,I’ve never seen a mark like this. | Horatio 我从未见过这样的痕迹 |
[35:45] | It had to have been caused | 这应该是一种 |
[35:47] | from some specialty tool. | 专业工具 |
[35:49] | Now,I can try and cast it to narrow it down for you. | 我可以试着铸模 缩小范围 |
[35:51] | Alexx,you just did. | Alexx 你已经做到了 |
[36:31] | Why is he in here? | 他怎么在这 |
[36:32] | We caught him with the weapon that killed Nick Townsend. | 我们抓到他 也找到了杀死Nick Townsend的凶器 |
[36:35] | How’d you find that? | 你怎么找到的 |
[36:36] | I followed the evidence,Jake. | 我只遵循证据 Jake |
[36:39] | So did I. | 我也是啊 |
[36:40] | Yes,but in your case, | 是的 但是在你的案子中 |
[36:42] | you allowed the evidence to fit your theory,Jake, | 你只会让证据迎合你的推断 Jake |
[36:44] | instead of the other way around. | 却不知另寻他途 |
[36:45] | And by the way, the spotlight is off my lab now. | 还有 我的人可以洗脱嫌疑了 |
[36:48] | So you’re booting me off the case. | 你不让我查这案了? |
[36:50] | In so many words. | 可以这么说 |
[36:58] | Nick Townsend’s blood matches the weapon | 凶器上的血的 |
[37:00] | you used on him, Mr. Murdock. | 和Nick Townsend血匹配 Murdock先生 |
[37:03] | No use in lying now. | 现在撒谎也于事无补了 |
[37:04] | You already arrested my wife. | 你们已经抓了我老婆 |
[37:08] | I only wanted to protect her. | 我只是想保护她 |
[37:11] | I was having an affair. | 我和别的男人… |
[37:12] | What? Is it over? | 什么 结束了么 |
[37:17] | It is now. | 现在结束了 |
[37:19] | That’s my gun. | 这是我的枪 |
[37:20] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[37:21] | I shot him! | 我朝他开枪了 |
[37:23] | The bullets I bought,they were supposed to be blanks! | 我买的子弹 应该是空包弹啊 |
[37:28] | Oh,God… | 哦 天哪… |
[37:30] | Is there anything that can trace you back to that house? | 你有没有落下什么东西 让警方追查到你 |
[37:33] | Oh,my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[37:36] | I forgot a pair of my earrings. | 我掉了一副耳环在那里 |
[37:39] | (crying): What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[37:43] | I went to the house to get them back, | 我去了那房子 想把它们取回来 |
[37:46] | but the police were already there. | 但是 警察已经在那里了 |
[37:49] | So you waited. | 所以你就等着 |
[37:50] | Couple of hours. | 等了几小时 |
[37:52] | Then some cleanup crew took over. | 然后 几位清洁工进去了 |
[37:55] | I waited for them to leave. | 我等他们离开 |
[37:56] | Then I heard them talking. | 然后 我听到他们的谈话 |
[37:59] | Yo,Nick,you can’t just leave,man. | Nick 你不能就这么走了 伙计 |
[38:03] | Come on,cover for me. I got a lady waiting. | 别这样 替我挡挡 我有个妞要约 |
[38:06] | I’d do the same for you. Oh,yeah,you gonna give her the jewelry I just saw you | 我也会替你挡的 哦 是么 你还打算送首饰给她 |
[38:09] | steal from the scene? | 我刚刚看到你从现场偷的 |
[38:11] | (soft groan) | |
[38:16] | (man groans) | |
[38:22] | So,you followed him to his house. | 所以 你跟踪他回了他家 |
[38:25] | The place was like Grand Central Station. | 那地方就像红灯区 |
[38:27] | Women coming in and out. | 女人来来去去的 |
[38:29] | One of them left the door open. | 其中的一个忘了关门 |
[38:31] | So you walked in and confronted Nick. | 所以你走进去 碰到了Nick |
[38:34] | He denied everything. | 他矢口否认 |
[38:44] | Hey,man,what do you think, you can just walk in here? | 嗨 伙计 你以为这是什么地方啊 让你大摇大摆进进出出 |
[38:48] | I know you took my wife’s earrings at that house. | 我知道 你拿了我老婆的耳环 |
[38:51] | I want them back. (laughing) | 还我 |
[38:54] | Why would some dead dude have your wife’s earrings? | 为什么一个死人会有你老婆的耳环 |
[38:58] | Oh… | 哦 |
[39:00] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[39:02] | That’s pretty pathetic, if you ask me. | 要我说 真是可怜 |
[39:05] | Shut up. | 住嘴 |
[39:06] | Get the hell out. | 去死吧 |
[39:07] | (grunts) | |
[39:12] | I couldn’t believe what I had done. | 不敢相信 我居然杀了人 |
[39:17] | Mr. Murdock, you can’t protect someone | Murdock先生 替人掩罪 |
[39:20] | by covering their crimes. | 无异于以纸包火 |
[39:22] | You know the worst part? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么 |
[39:25] | No matter what Lauren did… | 无论 Lauren做了什么 做错了什么 |
[39:29] | I still love her. | 我却依然固执地爱她 |
[39:53] | Thought I’d… | 我想 |
[39:55] | thought I’d see how you were doing. | 我想看看你怎么样了 |
[40:01] | Nick’s mom asked me to get | Nick的妈妈要我 |
[40:04] | all his personal effects together,and they’re… | 他的遗物收拾好 然后他们… |
[40:07] | That’s it. (laughs) | 这些就是 |
[40:08] | The sum total of his life. | 这就是他的一切 |
[40:11] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[40:15] | I would really like to go through it,I just… | 我本想从容面对 |
[40:19] | (chuckles uncomfortably): …I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
[40:51] | God,that guy made my life a living hell. | 天哪 就是这男人 让我过得水深火热 |
[41:01] | Take a look at that,Natalia– some of it was good. | 看看这个 Natalia 有些回忆 终究是美好的 |
[41:14] | Some of it was really incredible. | 是啊 简直是刻骨铭心 |
[41:20] | So here’s what we do. | 既然这样 |
[41:22] | Let’s hang on to that. | 那就把它珍藏在记忆里 |
[41:25] | Okay? | 你说呢 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:34] | All right. | 没事了 |