时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:50] | MAN: I’m watching you, babysitter. | 我在盯着你 小保姆 |
[00:52] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[00:54] | Justin, is that you? | Justin 是你吗 |
[00:56] | I’m closer than you think. | 我比你想的更近 |
[01:01] | Who is this? | 是谁 |
[01:03] | I’m in the house. | 我在屋子里 |
[01:04] | (dial tone) | |
[01:07] | (beep) | |
[01:21] | (phone ringing) | |
[01:38] | (phone stops ringing) | |
[01:43] | (eerie breathing) | |
[02:04] | (eerie breathing continues) | |
[02:19] | (screams) | |
[02:22] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 天哪 |
[02:23] | Damn it, Justin, you scad me! | 见鬼 Justin 你吓着我了 |
[02:25] | Did you just say a cuss word? | 刚才你说了一句粗话 |
[02:27] | You have no idea what… | 你根本不知道… |
[02:29] | (pounding on door) | |
[02:31] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[02:35] | (pounding) | |
[02:44] | (pounding) | |
[02:48] | (pounding) | |
[02:58] | (pounding) | |
[03:03] | (door creaking, man groaning) | |
[03:07] | (man groaning) | |
[03:13] | (screaming) | |
[03:18] | (indistinct radio transmission) | |
[03:42] | Who’s the girl, Frank? | 那女孩是谁 Frank? |
[03:43] | Girl’s name is Heather Crowley, she’s 16. | Heather Crowley 16岁 |
[03:46] | Babysitting Justin Montavo, who’s 12. | 临时来照顾12岁的Justin Montavo |
[03:48] | How’s she holding up? | 她情况如何 |
[03:50] | Right now, not very well. | 目前不是很好 |
[03:51] | CAINE: Okay, who’s our victim? | 受害者是谁 |
[03:53] | Well, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[03:54] | it’s the babysitter’s father– EdwarCrowley. | 小保姆的父亲 Edwar Crowley |
[03:57] | What was he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[03:58] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[03:59] | Families are next door neighbors, though. | 不过他们是隔壁邻居 |
[04:01] | Okay, the homeowners? | 屋主是谁 |
[04:02] | The Montavos, Dave and Renee. | Montavos夫妇 Dave和Renee |
[04:05] | No sign of them. | 没有见到他们 |
[04:06] | Sounds like they were sharing more than a driveway, doesn’t it? | 听起来他们不仅共享车道 |
[04:08] | That’s the thing about these neighborhoods– | 这种住宅区就这样 |
[04:10] | big houses, big secrets. | 房子大 秘密多 |
[04:11] | Yes. They won’t be secrets for long. | 这秘密保不了太久了 风软给大家拜年了 |
[05:07] | CAINE: Heather, where do you think your mom is? | Heather 你妈妈在哪 |
[05:08] | HEATHER: I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:10] | I keep calling her and calling her, | 我不停地给她打电话 |
[05:11] | and she doesn’t answer. | 可她就是不接 |
[05:13] | Do you think she’s okay? | 她没事吧 |
[05:15] | You know what? We’re going to find her. | 嗯 我们去找她 |
[05:16] | Why don’t you tell me what happened. | 何不告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[05:18] | HEATHER: This whole night’s been weird. | 这整个晚上都很奇怪 |
[05:20] | Montav never came home. | Montav一直没有回来 |
[05:23] | And I saw this shadowy figure in the window, and then… | 我看到窗外有个人影 |
[05:25] | TRIP Horatio. | 接着… |
[05:26] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[05:28] | Excuse me. | 请稍等 |
[05:31] | What do you got, Frank? | 有何发现 Frank? |
[05:33] | Take a look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[05:35] | Blood trail leads around to the back. | 血迹一直通往后院 |
[05:38] | Okay, Frank, follow it, and I’ll cch up. | Frank 你跟着 我就来 |
[05:41] | Heather, I’ll be right back, okay? | Heather 我等会就来 好吗 |
[05:44] | You sit tight. | 你坐那别动 |
[06:03] | * * | |
[06:18] | I hate to say it, | 我讨厌这么说 |
[06:20] | she fits the description of the babysitter’s mother. | 看样子她就是那小保姆的母亲 |
[06:23] | So a bad night just got worse. | 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[06:57] | * * | |
[07:22] | Poor baby Heather. | 可怜的小Heather |
[07:24] | Witnessed her father die, | 先是目睹父亲死亡 |
[07:26] | and then ID’d her mother half an hour later. | 半小时后又得知母亲的死讯 |
[07:29] | DELKO: Get a COD? | 死亡原因知道了吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:32] | Neck was slashed. | 颈部受击 |
[07:33] | Severed her carotid. | 颈动脉严重受损 |
[07:35] | We got a blood pool here. | 这里有血泊 |
[07:36] | Probably from where the father got assaulted. | 或许就是父亲遇袭的地方 |
[07:50] | Think I found what killed the mom. | 我想我找到杀死母亲的凶器了 |
[07:54] | (screaming) | |
[07:56] | WOLFE: Textured surface on this handle’s | 把手表面有织纹 |
[07:57] | going to be impossible to print. | 不可能提取到指纹 |
[08:00] | Instrument like that, | 这样的工具 |
[08:02] | blood all over the body, | 尸体遍身浴血 |
[08:04] | means the killer could have blood on them, too. | 意味着凶手身上也会有血 |
[08:07] | I’ll test the witnesses for blood. | 我去查目击者身上是否有血 |
[08:09] | Check the babysitter’s hands. | 查那保姆的手 |
[08:11] | See if she handled the weapon. | 看她是否拿过那凶器 |
[08:14] | You, um… you sure you’re ready? | 你 呃 你确定自己准备好了吗 |
[08:18] | If we don’t do this now, we risk losing the evidence. | 如果现在不做 就可能失去证据 |
[08:21] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 对 我准备好了 |
[08:33] | It’s nice seeing Eric back at work. | 很高兴看到Eric归队 |
[08:36] | BOA VISTA: I know. | 我知道 |
[08:37] | It’s pretty amazing. | 真令人惊叹 |
[08:37] | It’s only been a few weeks?? | 他受伤后只过了几周吗 |
[08:41] | Looks like there’s a little bit of grass in the wound | 伤处有一块小草叶 |
[08:45] | and some kind of… | 是某种 |
[08:46] | insect.zhm kuai | 昆虫 |
[08:49] | Isn’t it a little early for infestation? | 这么快就引来了虫子? |
[08:51] | You know, insects are attracted | 尸体释放出来的碳氢化合物 |
[08:53] | to hydrocarbons released postmortem. | 吸引来昆虫 |
[08:55] | It’s a pretty immediate reaction. | 瞬间反应 |
[08:57] | Yeah, but I would think we’d only see maggot larvae | 对 但我以为我们只会在 死亡12小时后的尸体上 |
[08:59] | or blowflies on a body that’s been dead more than 12 hours. | 才看到蛆幼虫或大苍蝇 |
[09:04] | Maybe Mr. Crowley was attacked a lot earlier than his wife. | 或许Crowley先生遇袭时间比他妻子早很多 |
[09:08] | Could have laid there for several hours, | 或许在那里躺了几个小时 |
[09:10] | and then have gone to the front door for help. | 才去前门求助 |
[09:13] | Think it changes our timeline? | 案发时间有变? |
[09:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:17] | Maybe this little guy’s going to tell us. | 或许这个小家伙会告诉我们 |
[09:26] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[09:30] | So the babysitter said she saw someone at this window, right? | 保姆说她看到有人在窗口 |
[09:33] | Poible Peeping Tom. | 可能是个偷窥者 |
[09:35] | Maybe Tom was doing more than peeping. | 或许那偷窥者不仅仅是偷窥 |
[09:38] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:39] | There’s fresh tool marks. | 工具痕迹 形成不久 |
[09:39] | He tried to pry the window open. | 他想把窗子撬开 |
[09:41] | Maybe whoever it was left behind something more than tool marks. | 除了工具痕迹 肯定还留下了其他线索 |
[09:44] | Yes, it’s a glass window. | 这是玻璃窗 |
[09:46] | Good surface for prints. | 表面容易留下指纹 |
[09:48] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 或许我们会走运的 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:57] | (beeping) | |
[10:05] | My fingerprints on the Montavo window? | Montavo家的窗户上有我的指纹 |
[10:09] | How do you know they’re mine? | 你怎么知道是我的指纹 |
[10:10] | We have your fingerprints from an old DUI charge. | 你曾违规驾车 |
[10:14] | (chuckles) | 所以你的指纹记录在案 |
[10:15] | I was in med school. | 当时我还在上医学院 |
[10:16] | Yes, and I must tell you | 对 而且我得告诉你 |
[10:17] | that you’re a person of interest, Mr. Lasker. | Lasker先生 你的行为 引人注意 |
[10:22] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[10:24] | Dr. Lasker. | Lasker医生 |
[10:25] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[10:27] | What were you doing looking through the window? | 你从窗子看什么 |
[10:30] | Dave Montavo borrowed some tools from me. | Dave Montavo借过我一些工具 |
[10:33] | Last night, I stopped by to see if they were home. | 昨晚我路过他家 想问他要回来 |
[10:35] | And what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[10:38] | Heather Crowley. | |
[10:39] | The babysitter. | 那个保姆 |
[10:41] | Oh, she was… | 呃 |
[10:42] | (chuckles) | 她正在… |
[10:44] | …she was doing a lot more than babysitting. | 她好象并不安分 |
[10:45] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[10:58] | Well, I guess we’ll see if that checks out. | 嗯 我们会核实 |
[11:01] | (chuckles): Come on, really? | 得了 真的? |
[11:03] | You’re honestly looking at me for this? | 你就为了这点事调查我 |
[11:05] | I honestly am. | 不错 |
[11:15] | have been really difficult on you. | 这事对你来说确实很难 |
[11:19] | But you’ve got to tell me the truth, okay? | 但你得告诉我事实真相 好吗 |
[11:21] | I was alone. | 我是一个人 |
[11:22] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:24] | Heather, we have an eyewitness | Heather 目击证人的口供 |
[11:25] | that tells us something different. | 与你的有出入 |
[11:28] | The man in the window? | 窗外那人吗 |
[11:30] | Yeah. He, uh… | 对 他 呃… |
[11:34] | he claims that you were in a state of, uh… | 他声称当时你 呃 |
[11:37] | undress. | 没穿衣服 |
[11:40] | Do you want to tell me what you were doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:44] | I know I wasn’t supposed to, | 不该那么卤莽 |
[11:47] | but I was trying on Mrs. Montavo’s clothes. | 我只是穿Montavo太太的衣服过过瘾 |
[11:54] | (bushes rustling) | |
[11:58] | She shops at all the high-end stores. | 她总在高档商店购物 |
[12:01] | ?? | 我很抱歉 |
[12:05] | Excuse me one second. | 请稍等 |
[12:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:10] | How’re you doing? Good. What’s up? | -进展如何 -很好 什么事 |
[12:12] | Patrol radioed in. They just picked up | 巡警报告 他们正送 |
[12:13] | Dave and Renee Montavo. | Montavo夫妇过来 |
[12:15] | Okay, thanks. Yeah. | -好的 谢谢 -不用 |
[12:26] | Is Justin okay? | Justin没事吧 |
[12:27] | He’s in good hands. He’s with Child Services. | 有专人照看 不必担心 |
[12:31] | Can we take him home? | 我们能带他回家了吗 |
[12:32] | Right after you tell me what you did last night. | 先说清楚 昨晚的经过 才能走 |
[12:37] | Actually, um… | 事实上 呃 |
[12:39] | we passed out in our car. | 我们在车里睡过去了 |
[12:42] | She drank too much. | 她酩酊大醉 |
[12:44] | I drank? Excuse me? | 我喝酒 你说什么 |
[12:46] | You couldn’t even stand up straight. | 你醉得都站不直了 |
[12:47] | Oh, no, I was the designated driver. | 因为要开车 |
[12:48] | All I had was orange juice. | 我只喝了点橙汁 |
[12:49] | Orange juice and God knows what else he had. | 谁知道你还喝了什么乱七八糟的东西 |
[12:52] | Please answer the question. | 请回答我的问题 |
[12:58] | Truth is, Lieutenant, we don’t know what happened. | 中尉 我们不知道出了什么事 |
[13:01] | We went to a party at our neighbor’s house, | 我们去邻居家参加派对 |
[13:03] | Oliver Brenner. | Oliver Brenner家 |
[13:05] | Afterwards, we just blacked out. | 后来 我们就什么都不知道了 |
[13:09] | CAINE: Okay, let me get this straight. | 我直说了吧 |
[13:10] | A double murder occurs in your home, | 你们家发生了双尸案 |
[13:12] | and you’re claiming you were blacked out in your car. | 你们却口口声声说 在车里睡了过去 |
[13:15] | I realize how this looks. | 我知道 你也许不信 |
[13:17] | I’m not sure that you do. | 我可不确定你真地意识到了 |
[13:20] | I’m going to need the address to that party. | 派对在哪开的 |
[13:27] | WOMAN: I need these tables in the truck now. | 马上把这些桌子搬上货车 |
[13:29] | We have a wedding in Biscayne tonight. | 今晚在Biscayne有一个婚礼 |
[13:34] | ??I’m here about a murder investigation. | 迈阿密戴得郡鉴证科 我来调查一桩谋杀案 |
[13:38] | Oh, um, I don’t know what goes on at the parties, | 派对上的事 我一无所知 |
[13:41] | I just plan them. | 我只负责策划 |
[13:42] | Do you know anything about the glasses | 昨晚派对上 |
[13:44] | that were used at last night’s event? | 用过的玻璃器皿在哪 |
[13:45] | I know that I need to have them washed and in Biscayne by 4:00. | 我只知道 我得在4点前 把它们洗净 送到Biscayne |
[13:47] | So they haven’t been cleaned? | 这么说来 器皿还没洗 |
[13:49] | No, we do that at base. | 没有 我们送到本部清洗 |
[13:50] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[13:51] | They’re evidence in a murder investigation. | 它们是一桩谋杀案的物证 |
[13:52] | I’m going to be taking them all with me. | 我得把它们全部带走 |
[13:56] | I’m going to need the backup stemware. | 我得再调一套高脚杯 |
[13:57] | Ivan! I’m also going to need | -我还需要 |
[13:58] | a list of everyone that was at that party last night. | 一份昨晚出席派对者的名单 |
[14:01] | I will give you whatever you need. | 你要什么 我都给你 |
[14:03] | Just keep my company’s name out of it. | 只是 请你不要曝露我们公司 |
[14:07] | Yeah, I’ll try my best. | 好吧 我尽力而为 |
[14:21] | CAINE: So what did we get on the Montavos? | Montavos夫妇调查得怎样了 |
[14:23] | Well, I printed everything | 呃 我采集了Brenner派对 |
[14:23] | from the Brenner party, | 所用器皿上的指纹 |
[14:25] | and I did find the Montavos’ drinking glasses. | 找到了Montavos夫妇用过的杯子 |
[14:27] | But both their blood-alcohol tests cameack negative, | 但他们的血检都为阴性 |
[14:30] | so they didn’t have much to drink. | 所以他们没有喝多少酒 |
[14:31] | Okay. But that doesn’t mean they weren’t dosed, does it? | 可是 他们有可能被人下药了 |
[15:04] | Two for two. | 两个都一样 |
[15:06] | Positive for GHB. | GHB阳性 |
[15:08] | Makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[15:12] | BOA VISTA: GHB hits the brain fast, | GHB迅速作用于脑部 |
[15:14] | the body metabolizes it as oxygen and carbon dioxide. | 它在体内代谢 生成氧气和二氧化碳 |
[15:18] | Leaves no trace behind. | 无迹可寻 |
[15:25] | That mixed even with a little bit of alcohol, | 它甚至还与少量酒精混合 |
[15:27] | would knock them out completely. | 使他们完全昏迷 |
[15:29] | So the Montavos?? | 所以Montavos夫妇说的是实话 |
[15:33] | See, if you ask me,?? | 如果要我说 昨晚是有人故意下药 |
[15:55] | Oh, my gosh. You took the entire window. | 天哪 你把整扇窗子都搬来了 |
[15:57] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[15:59] | You know, I was figuring that the only reason why you | 我在想 给Montavo夫妇下药 |
[16:01] | would drug the Montavo family is to rob them. | 就是想抢劫他们家 |
[16:04] | Maybe the Crowleys interrupted a bulary. | 或许Crowleys夫妇撞见了 一桩入室盗窃 |
[16:07] | Did you find anything? | 有发现了吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, hit the UV. | 你用紫外线滤镜看看 |
[16:09] | (switch clicks) | |
[16:10] | Take a look, uh, right here. | 就这里 |
[16:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:15] | I don’t know, so I’m running it through the FTIR now. | 不知道 |
[16:18] | (machine whirs) | 所以我正用红外光谱分析 |
[16:22] | You know what, this stuff is on the inside of the window. | 这物质沾在窗户内侧 |
[16:24] | Someone wanted out, not in. | 说明 有人想出去 而不是进来 |
[16:28] | Well, it’s, uh, benzoyl peroxide | 过氧化苯甲酰 |
[16:29] | and sodium carbomer. | 和碳酸钠 |
[16:31] | Is that some kind of antiaging- antiwrinkle type cream? | 抗老防皱面霜? |
[16:34] | Think younger– benzoyl peroxide is for acne. | 过氧化苯甲酰可治痤疮 这是给小孩用的 |
[16:37] | You mean the kid. | 你是说那个孩子 |
[16:38] | Maybe he was trying to sneak out of the house. | 或许他想偷偷溜出去 |
[16:40] | Yeah, gives him the perfect window of opportunity. | 开窗 逃走 |
[16:43] | He wasn’t at the party, so he couldn’t have spiked the drinks. | 他没有去派对 所以 不是他下的药 |
[16:46] | Hey. I just got the guest list from the party planner. | 我刚从派对策划那里 拿到了客人名单 |
[16:48] | Anybody we’d be interested in? | 有嫌疑人么 |
[16:50] | Dr. Mike Lasker. | Mike Lasker医生 |
[16:52] | Looks like it’s time to make | 得再和这位 |
[16:54] | another appointment with the doctor. | 医生谈谈 |
[16:57] | Dr. Lasker, | Lasker医生 |
[17:00] | you lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[17:02] | Lied about what? | 什么 |
[17:03] | Witnesses can put you at the Brenner party, | 目击者证明你去过Brenner家的派对 |
[17:06] | and that’s a lie by omission. | 你是有意隐瞒 |
[17:09] | Dave Montavo is a thief. | Dave Montavo是小偷 |
[17:13] | The guy stole from me. | 那家伙偷了我的东西 |
[17:14] | Do you have anything to back that up? | 你有证据吗 |
[17:18] | After every party, things go missing | 每次晚会后 主人家 |
[17:20] | from the host’s house. | 都有财物丢失 |
[17:21] | Not two weeks ago, I had a pay. | 不到两周前 我就有过教训 |
[17:24] | Last weekend, my house was hit. | 上周末 我家失窃 |
[17:26] | How did you know it was Montavo? | 你怎么知道是Montavo干的 |
[17:28] | He’s always nosing around your stuff wanting to know | 他总是打听你的东西 想知道 |
[17:31] | how valuable it is. | 它们的价值 |
[17:33] | Kept asking me about my ’69 World Series ball. | 他不断问我69年 世界职业棒球大赛那只球 |
[17:37] | Last weekend, it was gone. | 上个周末 它就不见了 |
[17:38] | So you went to the party and dosed their drinks? | 所以你去派对给他们下药 |
[17:43] | I didn’t want this to get out of hand. | 我想给他们的教训 让他们适可而止 |
[17:44] | Yes, well, it’s far too late for that. | 这话 说太迟了 |
[17:50] | Okay… truth? | 好吧 说实话行了吧 |
[17:52] | Uh-huh. I slipped a safe amount | -嗯 -我偷偷把安全剂量的GHB |
[17:55] | of GHB into their drinks. | 放到他们的饮料里 |
[17:56] | I just needed time to search their place. | 我只需要时间去搜一下他们的房子 |
[17:59] | Or to commit a double murder. | 或者 是去杀人 |
[18:01] | No, I needed to be certain before I pointed the finger. | 捉贼拿赃 |
[18:04] | Yes, well, that finger | 偷鸡不成 |
[18:06] | is now pointing at you. | 蚀把米 |
[18:13] | (indistinct radio transmission) | |
[18:17] | The Crowleys are dead and you show up | Crowleys夫妇死了 |
[18:18] | with a warrant to search my house? | 你们却来搜我家 |
[18:20] | What is this for? | 这是为什么 |
[18:21] | The warrant’s for stolen property. | 搜失窃的财物 |
[18:23] | Could be motive for a double murder. | 或许是为财杀人 |
[18:25] | DAVE: Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[18:27] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[18:29] | When was the last time you were | 你们最后一次到 |
[18:30] | at Dr. Lasker’s residence? | Lasker家是什么时候 |
[18:31] | Uh… it was a few weeks ago. Mike had a party. | 几周前 Mike办了个派对 |
[18:35] | Half the neighborhood was there. | 半街区的人都去了 |
[18:36] | You people seem to like to party around here. Lieutenant, | -你们这的人真是热衷派对 -中尉 |
[18:39] | we don’t understand. What does this have to do with the Crowleys? | 我们不明白 这跟 Crowleys夫妇有什么关系 |
[18:42] | There have been allegations of a theft. | 有人声称 这有贼 |
[18:46] | DAVE: We haven’t stolen anything. | 我们什么都没偷 |
[18:48] | Hey, did you get something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[18:51] | H! | |
[18:55] | Hey, you can’t just… | 你们不能就这么 |
[18:57] | tear up my house. | 弄乱我的房子 |
[19:01] | (clattering) | |
[19:05] | Signed baseball. It’s, uh… | 签名棒球 |
[19:08] | Miracle Mets. | Miracle Mets的签名 |
[19:09] | Just like Lasker said. | Lasker说得没错 |
[19:11] | DAVE: I swear neither of us | 我发誓 我们两个 |
[19:13] | knew that that was there. | 毫不知情 |
[19:14] | There’s also a Rolex Professional in here | 还有一块劳力士专业型的表 |
[19:17] | which was reported missing last night | 你们的一位邻居报案说 |
[19:19] | by one of your neighbors. | 它昨晚失窃了 |
[19:20] | Last night? | 昨晚 |
[19:21] | When we were both unconscious. You see? | -当时我们两个都不醒人事 -明白了吗 |
[19:24] | We had nothing to do with this. | 我们跟这事没关系 |
[19:25] | Mr. Montavo, where’s your son? | Montavo先生 你儿子呢 |
[19:31] | You’ve been sneaking out of the house, Justin. | 你偷偷溜出了家 Justin |
[19:34] | No way. | 不 |
[19:35] | I didn’t go anywhere. | 我哪也没去 |
[19:36] | Evidence that we recovered from the window | 我们在窗户上发现了证据 |
[19:38] | says you have. | 证明 你出去过 |
[19:47] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[19:48] | so maybe I snuck out a few times. | 我是偷偷溜出去几次 |
[19:51] | We found your stash in the heating duct, | 我们在输热管道处 找到了你的藏宝 |
[19:53] | which means you’ve been stealing | 你的确 |
[19:54] | from your neighbors. | 偷过邻居的财物 |
[20:05] | Justin… | |
[20:09] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:14] | I wasn’t the only one doing someing bad. | 不止我 做错了事 |
[20:18] | How do you mean, son? | 什么意思 孩子 |
[20:19] | My babysitter, Heather, | 我的保姆 Heather |
[20:21] | she had a guy over. | 有个家伙过来找她 |
[20:23] | What guy? Her boyfriend. | -什么家伙 -她男朋友 |
[20:27] | Doesn’t that help? | 那对你们有帮助吧 |
[20:29] | You know what, Justin? | 知道吗 Justin? |
[20:31] | ?? | 我想是的 |
[20:36] | I was alone. | 当时我是一个人 |
[20:38] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[20:39] | Heather… | |
[20:41] | don’t add to your tragedy | 替人掩饰 |
[20:43] | by trying to protect someone else. | 对你的悲剧无济于事 |
[20:44] | Believe me, it’s not worth it. | 相信我 别犯傻 |
[20:46] | Now, we know someone was there with you. | 我们知道当时有人跟你在一起 |
[20:51] | Okay. So I had someone over. | 好吧 是有个人过来找我 |
[20:54] | But no one was supposed to know. | 但没人知道 |
[20:56] | And why was that? | 为什么 |
[20:58] | ‘Cause of my parents. | 因为我的父母 |
[21:00] | They don’t like him. | 他们不喜欢他 |
[21:01] | They didn’t want us together. | 反对我们交往 |
[21:04] | Listen to me, Heather. | 听着 Heather |
[21:05] | I’m going to need the name of your boyfriend. | 你男友叫什么 |
[21:15] | Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[21:21] | Come on. Give it to me. | 快点 |
[21:35] | Zach Griffith. | 给我 |
[21:42] | You can take her. | 带她出去 |
[21:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | (phone dialing) | |
[21:55] | Is this Zach Griffith? | |
[21:57] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[21:57] | Zach, my name is Ryan Wolfe. | Zach 我叫Ryan Wolfe |
[21:59] | I’m with Miami-Dade Police Department. | 迈阿密戴得郡警员 |
[22:01] | I want you to come down here and talk to us. | 请你来警局一趟 有话问你 |
[22:03] | Why would I do that? | 你想怎样 |
[22:04] | Because, Zach, I’m investigating a double homicide. | Zach 我在调查一桩双尸案 |
[22:07] | Now do you want to come down… (slams cell phone shut) | 可否请你 |
[22:16] | MAN: Zach Griffith spotted on Eighth and Collins. | Zach Griffith在Collins八街 |
[22:18] | Suspect is fleeing. | 嫌犯在逃 |
[22:19] | Pursuit in progress. | 已派人追捕 |
[22:21] | (sirens blaring) | |
[22:22] | (engine revving) | |
[22:27] | (tires squealing) | |
[22:31] | (sirens blaring) | |
[22:40] | (tires squealing) | |
[22:42] | (engine revving) | |
[22:49] | (tires squealing) | |
[22:53] | (metal and glass clattering) | |
[22:56] | (indistinct radio transmission) | |
[23:01] | MAN: Don’t move! | 别动 |
[23:02] | Stay exactly where you are. | 待着别动 |
[23:03] | Zach Griffith, you’re under arrest. | Zach Griffith 你被捕了 |
[23:06] | For what? | 为什么 |
[23:07] | Felony fleeing and eluding. | 逃跑 拒捕 |
[23:09] | But if I had to put my money down, | 若我猜得不错 |
[23:10] | I would add a charge of murder. | 你还犯有谋杀罪 |
[23:24] | We just wanted to bring you in | 我们只想请你过来录口供 |
[23:25] | as a witness, and you ran. | 可你却急匆匆地跑路 |
[23:29] | Well, I-I freaked, you know? | 我吓坏了 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:34] | I knowou and Heather were having sex. | 我知道 你和Heather发生过关系 |
[23:39] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[23:40] | Is that why you killed the Crowleys, | 你杀了Crowley夫妇 |
[23:42] | because they caught you together? | 因为 你俩亲热 被他们逮个正着 |
[23:47] | Okay, here… here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[23:49] | I was with Heather last night. | 昨晚 我的确和Heather在一起 |
[23:50] | She was babysitting. | 她在看小孩 |
[23:52] | I tried to sneak out the back, and-and her dad jumped me. | 我想从后门溜出去 |
[23:56] | (crickets chirping) | 没想到 她父亲冲了过来 |
[23:58] | Look, I know you’re sleeping with her. | 我知道 你俩上了床 |
[24:00] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[24:01] | Hey, if you can’t control her, it’s not my problem. | 是你管教无方 怎能怪我 |
[24:04] | You know what I can’t figure out | 我不知道 |
[24:06] | is how you mustered up all the force to kill him. | 你怎么杀死他的 |
[24:09] | You keep saying kill him. | 你一口咬定 我是凶手 |
[24:11] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀过人 |
[24:12] | Her dad got in my face, and so, I pumped it out of there. | 她父亲看到了我 然后 我就跑了 |
[24:15] | Zach, if you’re lying to me, I’ll find out. | Zach 你若撒谎 可骗不了我 |
[24:16] | It’s what I do. | 我会查个一清二楚 |
[24:19] | Is there anything you want to tell me? | 还有要交代的么 |
[24:23] | No. | 没有了 |
[24:26] | Next time I won’t be so understanding. | 下一次 我可不会轻易放过你 |
[24:59] | ?? | 有发现? |
[25:01] | Maybe. | 有点 |
[25:02] | I just took a closer look at the insects | 我又检查了 |
[25:04] | in Mr. Crowley’s wound, | Crowley伤口处的虫子 |
[25:05] | and there are no blowflies. | 不是(产卵于腐烂创口的)大苍蝇 |
[25:06] | There are only houseflies. | 是家蝇 |
[25:07] | Houseflies aren’t from decomp. Exactly. | -不是腐坏滋生的家蝇 -对 |
[25:10] | But I’m thinking they might still give us a timeline. | 扔可据此 推断案发时间 |
[25:13] | How’s that? | 怎么 |
[25:14] | Wmll, houseflies are dormant at night. | 家蝇不在夜间活动 |
[25:16] | So maybe Mr. Crowley was attacked | 这么说 Crowley遇袭时间 |
[25:18] | earlier than we thought? | 比我们预想得早 |
[25:19] | Yeah, but that’s not all. | 还有 |
[25:20] | Come take a look at this micro view. | 看看这张放大照片 |
[25:27] | DUQUESNE: Hmm. | 哦 |
[25:28] | Wings, legs, but no thorax. | 蝇翅 蝇腿都在 却没有胸腔部分 |
[25:30] | Mm-hmm, | 哦 |
[25:31] | which means they were hit by something with a lot of force. | 它们被大力击打过 |
[25:35] | ?? | 或者 |
[25:37] | (buzzing) (whack) | 什么人 |
[25:40] | Well, the average punch is under 20 miles an hour, | 平均力度为每小时20英里 |
[25:44] | so to make an insect look like this, | 要把虫子拍成这样 |
[25:46] | they’d have to be hit by a force of at least 40. | 力度至少在40以上 |
[25:49] | So if it was someone, | 我们要找的 |
[25:50] | we’re looking for a very strong man. | 是个身强力壮的大块头 |
[25:55] | I was drugged at a party last night. | 昨晚 我被下了药 |
[25:58] | I… There’s no way?? | 怎么可能杀人 |
[25:59] | WOLFE: You were a boxer in college. | 你在大学里 可是个拳击运动员 |
[26:02] | I bet you can still pack a punch. | 估计你依然宝刀不老 |
[26:04] | I-I was.?? | 好汉不提当年勇 |
[26:06] | BOA VISTA: Well, as it turns out, | 有证据显示 |
[26:08] | we think that Mr. Crowley may have been murdered | Crowley遇袭时间 |
[26:10] | beforwe?? | 比我们之前预想的要早 |
[26:13] | I was at work all day. | 我一整天都忙个不停 |
[26:14] | WOLFE: What about you and Mrs. Crowley, | 你和你邻居 |
[26:16] | your neighbor? | Crowley太太 关系如何 |
[26:19] | What about her? | 她? |
[26:20] | (laughs) | |
[26:21] | Just hoW nghborly were you? | 你和她 可不是一般的邻居 |
[26:23] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[26:24] | Were you having an affair with her? I didn’t kill anyone. | -你与她偷情? -我没杀人 |
[26:26] | And I’m not cheating on my wife. | 更没包二奶 |
[26:29] | We’d like you to prove it. | 那就请你配合一下 |
[26:31] | Ho | 怎么配合 |
[26:34] | ?? | 采集你的DNA |
[26:37] | Do you have a problem with that? | 可否 |
[26:39] | Do what you got to do. | 请便 |
[26:46] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[26:55] | BOA VISTA: Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:55] | You having any luck | 找到这些赃物的 |
[26:56] | identifying all these stolen items? | 主人了么 |
[26:59] | Well, besides the baseball, | 棒球 |
[27:00] | everything was reported stolen from the neighborhood. | 其他物品 都有挂失记录 |
[27:03] | Except this. | 除了这个 |
[27:05] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[27:08] | Wow, that’s a beauty. | 好精致 |
[27:09] | Someone’s definitely missing it. | 肯定是谁丢的 |
[27:10] | I can tell you who. | 我知道失主 |
[27:12] | Yeah? What you got? | 怎么 |
[27:13] | Bracelet popped up on a theft report, | 找到手链的失窃记录 |
[27:15] | but not from around the neighborhood. | 不是案发现场附近地区丢的 |
[27:17] | Call came out of Golden Beach. | Golden Beach那丢的 |
[27:19] | There’s the case number. | 这是案件编号 |
[27:21] | Golden Beach? That’s miles from Coconut Grove. | Golden Beach? 离Coconut Grove好几里呢 |
[27:23] | Yeah. It doesn’t fit the pattern | -对 -那个有偷窃癖的十二岁男孩 |
[27:24] | of a 12-year-old kleptomaniac. | 不可能跑那么远偷东西 |
[27:26] | (computer beeps and trills) | |
[27:32] | Why would the Montavos have it? | 怎么落到Montavos家了 |
[27:34] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[27:35] | Horatio’s go | Horatio叫她女儿过来了 |
[27:36] | Why the daughter? | 女儿 |
[27:38] | The original owner, Lucille Clarke, died last month. | Lucille Clarke是物主 上月病逝 |
[27:40] | Her daughter, Amelia, is on her way in. | 她女儿Amelia正赶过来 |
[27:50] | @ CAINE: Miss Clarke? | Clarke小姐 |
[27:55] | Thank you for coming in. | 很感谢你能来 |
[27:57] | Thank you for calling. | 谢谢您通知我 |
[27:58] | Mother’s bracelet means | 母亲的手链 |
[28:01] | the world to me. | 对我至关重要 |
[28:03] | Is that her bracelet? | 这是她的手链么 |
[28:09] | Dad gave it to her when they were first mared. | 父母新婚时 父亲送给母亲的 |
[28:12] | Had no business spending that kind of money, | 他常说 |
[28:14] | he used to say. | 不要大手大脚 乱花钱 |
[28:16] | But he just… had to. | 可是 真爱使然 他也不得不破例 |
[28:20] | Can I keep it? | 能给我么 |
[28:21] | As soon as I clear this up, you can keep it, okay? | 检查完毕后 你就能拿走了 |
[28:26] | I need to know how she lost it. | 你母亲怎会丢了手链 |
[28:29] | My mom never took it off. | 她从不摘下 从不 |
[28:35] | Even when she got si | 即使病重 我们以为 她可以度过难关 最后 却因呼吸衰竭 撒手而去 |
[28:52] | that’s when it was stolen. | 手链就是那时失窃的 主治的医生是谁 |
[28:57] | Dr. Mike Lasker. | Mike Lasker医生 |
[29:00] | Do you know him? | 你认识他 |
[29:03] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 我还真认识 |
[29:14] | WOMAN (over P.A.): Dr. Forrest, dial 118, please. Dr. Forrest… | |
[29:18] | Lieutenant Caine, I’m in the middle | Caine中尉 我正在巡视病房 |
[29:20] | of rounds, so I only | 只有几分钟 |
[29:22] | Did you find my baseball? | 你找到我的棒球了 |
[29:24] | As a matter of fact, we did. | 找到了 |
[29:27] | Along the way, we stumbled onto this. | 不过 还发现了别的 |
[29:31] | Do you recognize | 你认得 |
[29:31] | that bracelet? | 这手链么 |
[29:33] | Yes, it belonged to, uh, Lucille Clarke. | Lucille Clarke的 |
[29:34] | She was a patient of mine. | 她曾是我的病人 |
[29:37] | She wanted me to have it. | 她送给我的 |
[29:38] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[29:39] | Not according to her daughter. | 她女儿可不是这么说的 |
[29:42] | Well, maybe Mrs. Clarke didn’t have time to tell her. | 也许 Clarke夫人还未来得及告诉她 |
[29:44] | She died a month ago. | 她一个月前去世了 |
[29:46] | I’m happy to return it to theamily. | 我很愿意物归原主 |
[29:49] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[29:50] | Dr. Lasker, have you ever received a gift | Lasker医生 你是否接受过 |
[29:52] | from another patient? | 其他病人的馈赠 |
[29:56] | Lieutenant Caine… | Caine中尉 |
[29:59] | I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我行得正 做得端 问心无愧 |
[30:01] | Investigate mell you want. | 你大可去查 |
[30:12] | TRIPP: Horatio? | |
[30:15] | I looked into the good doctor like you asked. | 我按你的要求 查了那医生的底细 |
[30:17] | And what did you get, Frank? | Frank 有什么发现 |
[30:18] | Dr. Mike Lasker– it’s his third job | Mike Lasker医生 几年之内 |
[30:20] | ins many years. | 三次换职 |
[30:21] | He’s mad | 上了乔治亚州和路易斯安那州 |
[30:22] | the Georgia and Louisiana state medical boards. | 医学会的黑名单 |
[30:24] | And let me guess. | 我猜 他在这两地工作时 |
[30:26] | Where other patients died under his care. | 有病人死在他手 |
[30:28] | Try six. | 六人 |
[30:29] | One family cried malpractice, | 有一病人家属告他玩忽职守 |
[30:31] | but the aupsy confirmed death by respiratory failure. | 调查结果证实 死因为呼吸衰竭 |
[30:34] | Doesn’t mean it was natural, does it? | 非自然死亡 |
[30:35] | I’m thinking serial killer. | 这人是惯犯 |
[30:37] | The good doctor goes in, kills them, takes his trophies | 害人性命 |
[30:40] | before the families can claim the bodies. | 趁家属未领回尸体 顺手捞些财物 |
[30:42] | Mrs. Clarke was his most recent victim, wn’t she? | Clarke夫人是最近的受害人 |
[30:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:46] | He went to the Montavo house | 他去Montavo家 |
[30:47] | to steal back the only thing that could tie him to the crime. | 就是想取回那唯一的犯罪证据 |
[30:49] | Yes, but we beat him to it. | 没想到 却我们捷足先登 |
[31:52] | You, uh… wanted me to bring my kit. | 你 要我带工具箱过来? |
[31:55] | Why, what’s up? | 怎么? |
[31:56] | Well, the babysitter | 保姆没说实话 |
[31:58] | was lying, and I’m just trying | 我想查清楚 |
[31:59] | to figure out if she’s covering for Mr. Montavo. | 她想为Montavo掩饰什么 |
[32:02] | By going over my evidence reports? | 所以 你查我的证物报告? |
[32:04] | I’m just making sure that we crossed all our Ts. | 我只希望 不出任何纰漏 |
[32:08] | I swabbed the babysitter for blood, and she’s clean. | 未在保姆身上检出血迹 |
[32:13] | So, if there’s a confidence issue, Calleigh, | Calleigh 你若怀疑我采集的证据 |
[32:14] | why don’t you just say so? | 何不直说 |
[32:17] | You’re recovering from a brain injury. | 你头部受伤 还未康复 |
[32:18] | I don’t think it hurts anybody to be absolutely certain. | 我们本该相信你 可是 |
[32:22] | I know I’ve been a little slow lately. | 我知道 我最近动作迟缓 |
[32:25] | I’ve had to relearn the basics. | 很多东西 |
[32:28] | For a lot of things. | 我不得不从头学起 |
[32:30] | But I do them all step-by-step, | 但 我完全按规程操作 |
[32:32] | and I get em right. | 确保准确无误 |
[32:37] | I’m looking at these reports, | 我看了你的报告 |
[32:38] | and your phenolphthalein test is out of order. | 酚酞测试有问题 |
[32:40] | Well, that can’t be. | 不可能 |
[32:43] | I need to see your kit. | 我得看看你的工具箱 |
[33:06] | Do you normally keep these reagents | 这些试剂 |
[33:07] | in order of application? | 你都留存备用? |
[33:09] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[33:12] | Then I think we have a problem. | 问题就在这 |
[33:18] | The peroxide and the water are switched, | 双氧水和水放错了瓶子 |
[33:20] | which creates a false negative. | 所以 检测结果为阴性 并不准确 |
[33:22] | No. That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[33:26] | You’ve got, um… | 你没分清 |
[33:29] | H2O… H2O2. | 水和双氧水 |
[33:32] | It’s a really easy mistake. | 失之毫厘 |
[33:38] | It’s a big one. | 谬以千里 |
[33:40] | I wouldn’t have done that. | 我怎么可能犯这种低级错误 |
[33:45] | You did. | 你的确犯了 |
[33:52] | We may have lost our shot at the killer. | 我们错失查明凶手的重要证据 |
[33:55] | We need to figure out how to get this guy. | 得另寻他途 |
[34:02] | BOA VISTA: What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:04] | Going over all of the evidence I handled today. | 重新检查一遍我今天经手的证据 |
[34:07] | I feel horrible. I really messed up. | 都怪我 被我搞砸了 |
[34:09] | You’re still recovering, Eric. | Eric 你还没完全康复 |
[34:12] | I messed up today, and I don’t even have an excuse. | 我今天才搞砸了呢 犯了不该犯的错 |
[34:15] | What did you do? | 怎么回事 |
[34:16] | I was so busy looking at insect evidence, | 我只顾着查那只虫子 |
[34:19] | that I completely missed the bigger picture. | 完全忽略了其他 |
[34:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:24] | The fly that we found in Mr. Crowley’s wound | Crowley伤处的苍蝇 |
[34:25] | was hit at a high velocity. | 受到高速撞击 |
[34:27] | But his head doesn’t show signifint impact. | 但他头部并没有明显撞伤 |
[34:30] | How was the man going at one speed, and the fly at another? | 受害人和苍蝇 受撞的速度不一致 |
[34:33] | I think the killer used a weapon that had a dead fly on it. | 我想 可能是凶器上沾着一只死蝇 |
[34:36] | And then it was transferred. | 然后 死蝇沾到了受害人身上 |
[34:37] | Well, it dsn’t make sense. | 也说不通 |
[34:38] | I know my math was right, | 我计算无误 |
[34:40] | so whatever hit that fly was going at least 40 miles an hour. | 撞击苍蝇的时速 应为40英里 |
[34:42] | Like a car windshield. | 比如 车挡风玻璃 |
[34:46] | Or a motorcycle helmet. | 或者是 |
[34:48] | (engine revs) (sighs) | 摩托车头盔 |
[35:04] | DUQUESNE: Are you ready? | 准备好了么 |
[35:05] | I’m not going in. | 我不进去了 |
[35:07] | Come on. It’ll be good for your confidence. | 进去吧 可以帮你重新树立信心 |
[35:09] | No, you were right. I made a rookie mistake. | 你说的对 我犯了一个新手才会犯的错 |
[35:13] | Hey, you were the one who figured out the murder weapon. | 若不是你 我们又怎会找到凶器 |
[35:15] | You were the one who broke the case. | 这案子 是你破的 |
[35:18] | I came back too soon. | 我不该这么早归队 |
[35:25] | All right. I’ll go this one alone. | 好吧 这次 我一个人审问 |
[35:29] | But we can’t make it without you. | 但是 我们 不能没有你 |
[35:40] | What do you want now? | 你又想怎样 |
[35:42] | Really? | 说真的? |
[35:44] | How about this. | 看看这个 |
[35:45] | I ld you I’d figure it out and I did. | 我告诉过你 我会查个清楚 |
[35:47] | I know how you killed | 我知道 你杀了人 |
[35:49] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[35:52] | We found traces of his DNA on your motorcycle helmet. | 我们在你的头盔上 发现了他的DNA |
[35:57] | Okay. So I hit him. | 我是打了他 |
[35:58] | It wasn’t my fault, though, he attacked me. | 但这不能怪我 是他先动手 |
[36:03] | I know you’re sleeping with her. Stay away from her. | 我知道 你和她上了床 离她远点 是你管教无方 怎能怪我 |
[36:17] | If it was self-defense, | 你说 出于自卫 杀了Heather的父亲 |
[36:18] | how come you killed Heather’s mom? | 她母亲呢 怎么也遭你毒手 |
[36:21] | I didn’t. | 我没杀她 |
[36:22] | You lied to me about one murder. | 你骗了我一次 |
[36:23] | Don’t lie to me again. | 再敢骗我 别怪我不客气 |
[36:28] | Aren’t I supposed to, like, get a lawyer or something? | 我是不是该请个律师 |
[36:31] | If that’s your request. | 真想请? |
[36:33] | It is. | 真想请 |
[36:39] | Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[36:42] | Just finished the post on Kimberly Crowley. | 刚完成JKimberly Crowley的尸检 |
[36:45] | Got some physical findings. | 有些发现 |
[36:47] | You ran a sexual assault kit? | 做过性侵犯检测了? |
[36:48] | Yeah, found some minor tearing. | 有轻微撕裂 |
[36:50] | Indication of recent sexual intercourse. | 受害人最近曾有过性行为 |
[36:53] | Okay. I’ll, um… | 我去 |
[36:55] | run it against the husband. | 查查她丈夫 |
[36:56] | And all the parties on that block, honey, | 亲爱的 那地方经常举办派对 |
[36:58] | I’d run it against the tire neighborhood. | 所有的街坊邻居 都得查个遍 |
[37:01] | Well, whatever it takes. | 不管怎样 |
[37:21] | * * | 查了再说 |
[37:32] | Hey, did you call? Yeah. | -嘿 有结果了? -对 |
[37:34] | I found a very interesting DNA match | 保姆的母亲性行为检测采集的样本 |
[37:36] | from the sexual examination on the babysitter’s mom. | 经检测 找到了相符的DNA |
[37:43] | The neighborhood just got kinkier. | 这关系 可真够乱的 |
[37:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:51] | Well, Heather… | |
[37:52] | we know that your boyfriend killed your dad. | 你男友 杀害了你父亲 |
[37:55] | Why don’t you, uh… | 何不 |
[37:56] | why don’t you tell us the rest? | 何不把其余的情况 也都说清楚 |
[37:58] | No, I can’t do that to him. | 不 我不能害他 |
[38:00] | Him? | 他? |
[38:03] | I was talking about you. What? | -我在问你 -什么 |
[38:05] | I di’t have any blood on me. | 你们的人今早做过检测 |
[38:07] | Your officer cleared me this morning. | 没在我手上发现血迹 |
[38:09] | Well, that’s because you washed your hands | 因为 你刺杀你母亲后 |
[38:11] | after you stabbed your mom. | 洗了手 |
[38:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:16] | Lift up your shirt. | 撩起衬衫 |
[38:21] | Go ahead, lift up your shirt. | 快点 撩起你的衬衫 |
[38:33] | You could never understand. | 你不会明白 |
[38:37] | This has to do with Zach, doesn’t it? | 都是因为Zach? |
[38:39] | We recovered evidence that he and your mother | 有证据表明 昨晚 |
[38:41] | had sex last night. | 他和你母亲… |
[38:43] | I couldn’t believe my mom would do that with my boyfriend. | 简直不敢相信 我母亲和我男友 怎么搞在了一起 |
[38:47] | When did you find out? Last night. | -你什么时候发现的 -昨晚 |
[38:49] | I thought my dad and Zach were fighting about me. | 我听到 我父亲和Zach在为我的事争执 |
[38:56] | Look, I know you’re sleeping with her. | 我知道 你和他上了床 |
[38:57] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[38:59] | ZACH: Hey, if you can’t control her, it’s not my problem. | 是你管教无方 怎能怪我 |
[39:07] | Oh, he fou the card you gave me. | 他发现了我给你的信用卡 |
[39:08] | I tried to stop him. | 我本想拦住他 |
[39:10] | Baby, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:11] | Kim, not now. | Kim 现在不行 |
[39:13] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:14] | Now we can be together. | 我们终于可以在一起了 |
[39:17] | We don’t have to worry. | 不必再提心吊胆 偷偷摸摸 |
[39:18] | Mom? Are you and Zach…? | 母亲 你和Zach…? |
[39:21] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[39:25] | I didn’t want you to find out this way. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我不想让你以这种方式知道 |
[39:28] | Sorry?! | 抱歉 |
[39:30] | Stay away from him! | 离他远点 |
[39:32] | (screams) | |
[39:39] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天那 |
[39:41] | You didn see me, and I didn see you. | 记住 就当什么都没发生 你没看到我 我也没看到你 |
[39:55] | Status on Mrs. Clae, please. | Clarke的检视 有结果了么 |
[39:57] | Our exhumed body? | 挖出的那具尸体? |
[39:59] | Lucille Clarke was positive for pancuronium. | Lucille Clarke 巴夫龙检测呈阳性 |
[40:01] | Which mimics respiratory failure. | 就是这种药 造成了呼吸衰竭 |
[40:04] | The doctor was smart. | 那医生好高明的手段 |
[40:05] | Or so he would think. | 不过是自作聪明 |
[40:19] | @ Sir, I think we’ve got something over here. | 长官 有发现 |
[40:26] | CAINE: Three states, seven victims. | 辗转三个州 七条人命 |
[40:29] | You’ve got quite a body of work, Dr. Lasker. | Lasker医生 你的行径 着实让人”叹为观止” |
[40:32] | Every doctor loses patients. | 每位医生 都遇过救不活的病人 |
[40:35] | These patients lost their lives to a serial killer– you. | 可是 那些病人却命丧你这惯犯之手 |
[40:39] | Please. You don’t believe that. | 这你也信? |
[40:41] | Lucille Clarke… | |
[40:43] | was killed by this drug. | 是被这药害死的 |
[40:51] | I took the oath to help people, | 我曾宣誓 |
[40:54] | save them from suffering. | 要救死扶伤 |
[40:55] | You ended their lives. | 可你却草菅人命 |
[40:57] | They were all terminally ill, on life support. | 他们都已走到生命的尽头 靠机器维持 |
[41:00] | You stole from them and then murdered them, Dr. Lasker. | Lasker 你谋财害命 |
[41:03] | I gave them their dignity. | 我让他们安乐死 |
[41:06] | Their families were merely postponing the inevitable. | 他们的家人 不过是一味推迟死期而已 |
[41:09] | Dr. Lasker, the inevitable has arrived. | Lasker 你的死期 已经到了 謦灵风软 创意无限 两年历程 有你相伴 |
[41:26] | * * | |
[42:00] | * * | |
[42:22] | * * | |
[42:51] | * * | |
[43:11] | * * | |
[43:24] | CBS | |
[44:47] | and UPN | |
[44:50] | Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org |