时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Oh,Anna. | 哦 Anna |
[00:24] | * * | 哦 Anna |
[00:32] | Slow down,Mr. Lansing. | 慢慢来 Lansing先生 |
[00:34] | You got somewhere to be? | 你还要去哪吗 |
[00:35] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[00:36] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[00:38] | Let’s take our time. | 我们慢慢来 |
[00:44] | (music grows distorted) | |
[00:58] | (screams) | |
[01:13] | (phone ringing) | |
[01:20] | Look,you don’t have to protect me,Lieutenant. | 你用不着保护我 中尉 |
[01:23] | I hope you’re right,Anna. | 但愿你说得对 |
[01:25] | Anna (cell phone rings) Anna? | |
[01:32] | (sobbing): You got to help me! | 你得帮帮我 |
[01:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:35] | I don’t know. I’m outside. | 我不知道 在外面 |
[01:37] | It looks like the Tierra Bay Hotel. | 像是Tierra Bay酒店 |
[01:40] | Oh,my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[01:42] | (sobbing): Help me,please! | 帮帮我 拜托 |
[01:46] | Something terrible’s happened. | 发生了可怕的事 |
[01:48] | I want you to stay right there. | 你就待在那里别动 |
[01:49] | I’m coming to you. Stay there. | 我马上来 别走开 |
[01:50] | (tires squeal) | |
[02:05] | * * | |
[02:22] | Anna! | |
[02:29] | Anna! | |
[02:33] | (sniffling) | |
[02:35] | Stay right there. | 呆那儿别动 |
[02:38] | Horatio… | |
[02:39] | Anna,are you hurt? | Anna 你受伤了吗 |
[02:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:44] | Anna,listen to me. Is that your blood? | Anna 那是你的血吗 |
[02:46] | No,I don’t think so. | 不 我想不是 |
[02:49] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我出了什么事 |
[02:52] | I-I-I didn’t do it. | 我 我 不是我做的 |
[02:53] | You gotta believe me! I didn’t do anything wrong! | 你得相信我 我什么都没做 |
[02:55] | I believe you, | 我相信你 |
[02:56] | but tell me what happened. | 不过先告诉我出了什么事 |
[02:59] | God,I can’t. I can’t remember. | 天那 我 我记不得了 |
[03:01] | Empty your pockets. | 把口袋里的东西拿出来 |
[03:03] | What’s in your pockets? | 里面有什么 |
[03:04] | What do you got? | 是什么 |
[03:09] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[03:31] | (siren wailing) | |
[03:42] | Miami-Dade Police. | 迈阿密戴德警察 |
[04:14] | TRIP: So you’re telling me | 你是说 |
[04:15] | she says he fell on the ground, | 她说他摔倒在地上 |
[04:18] | she got all woozy, | 她就什么都不知道了 |
[04:19] | woke up 20 minutes later covered in blood? | 20分钟后醒来 却发现自己满身是血 |
[04:22] | CAINE: Anna couldn’t have done this,Frank. | Anna不可能做这事 Frank |
[04:24] | I hope you’re right, Horatio. | 但愿你是对的 Horatio |
[04:25] | I really do. | 是真的 |
[04:26] | She’s covered in blood, | 她满身是血 |
[04:28] | and right now she’s our #1 suspect. | 现在是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[04:29] | I can’t release her. | 我不能放她走 |
[04:30] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[04:32] | Nothing personal. | 这不是私事 |
[04:34] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[05:27] | Anna,what’s the last thing you can remember? | Anna 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[05:30] | Dinner. | 吃饭 |
[05:32] | I-I remember dinner. | 我 我记得吃饭 |
[05:33] | Who did you have dinner with? | 你跟谁一起吃饭 |
[05:36] | Doug. Yeah,he owns a big company, | Doug 对 他有家大公司 |
[05:40] | like cable TV or something. | 有线电视之类的 |
[05:42] | Okay. Did you meet him at the hotel? | 好了 你是在酒店跟他见面的吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. It was a date. | 对 是个约会 |
[05:47] | We were in one of those cabana suites. | 我们在一个有凉台的套房里 |
[05:52] | I think he ordered us room service. | 我想他叫了客房服务 |
[06:01] | * * | |
[06:12] | All right. What else? | 很好 还有什么 |
[06:16] | I can’t remember the rest. | 其余的我都不记得了 |
[06:17] | Okay. Sorry. | -好吧 -对不起 |
[06:19] | Then I went outside, and that’s when I called you. | 后来我就出去 给你打了电话 |
[06:22] | Okay,um,I’m gonna have this gentleman | 好了 呃 我得请这位先生 |
[06:27] | take a look at you. | 给你检查一下 |
[06:28] | A good look. It’s okay,Anna, | 仔细检查 没事的 Anna |
[06:30] | you’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[06:31] | (indistinct radio transmission) | |
[06:37] | (indistinct radio transmission) | |
[06:42] | (camera shutter snapping) | |
[06:47] | WOODS: Definite stab wound. | 绝对是刺伤 |
[06:48] | Punctured his abdomen. | 刺穿腹部 |
[06:50] | So who’s our lucky recipient? | 这个走运的家伙是谁 |
[06:53] | Tripp ID’d him, and it’s Doug Lansing. | Tripp查出了他的身份 是Doug Lansing |
[06:56] | Should I know who that is? | 他是谁 |
[06:59] | president of the Holfcroff Communications Syndicate. | Holfcroff通信财团的总裁 |
[07:02] | They basically own and run every media outlet in Miami. | 坐拥迈阿密的整个媒体 |
[07:06] | Shame you can’t take all that capital with ya,honey. | 可惜你没法把所有的钱都带走 宝贝 |
[07:10] | So,uh,what do you think happened to the top of his head? | 他头顶上是怎么回事 |
[07:13] | Well,looks like Mr. Lansing’s scalp is retracted. | 嗯 看上去Lansing先生 的头皮被人”回收”了 |
[07:17] | Retracted? Mm-hmm. | -回收 -嗯哼 |
[07:19] | His scalp is retraed? Yep. | -他的头皮被回收 -对 |
[07:20] | Someone scalped this guy? | 有人剥了这家伙的头皮 |
[07:21] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[07:22] | What,are we in the Wild West? | 什么 这是蛮荒西部吗 |
[07:24] | Lozado Street Gang is responsible for the resurgence. | Lozado街头帮是始作俑者 |
[07:27] | Put a couple guys on my table last year, | 去年 几个人被他们杀了 |
[07:29] | scalps sheared off. | 头皮都被剥掉了 |
[07:30] | Where’d the rest of his head go? | 他脑袋的余下部分在哪里 |
[07:32] | Well,I hear they like to keep ’em as trophies. | 呃 我听说他们喜欢把它们 保存下来作为战利品 |
[07:35] | It’s an awful way to go. | 那可太糟糕了 |
[07:40] | (screams) | |
[07:53] | This room service tray could,um, | 这客房服务的托盘 |
[07:59] | put someone else in the suite. | 证明还有别人来过这套房 |
[08:02] | (camera shutter clicking) | |
[08:12] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[08:13] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[08:15] | The rest of his head. | 他脑袋的余下部分 |
[08:27] | Hey. Yeah? | -喂 -什么 |
[08:29] | CSI Wolfe,mitts off,honey. | 鉴证员Wolfe 把它放下 宝贝 |
[08:32] | Body parts are mine. | 身体部分归我 |
[08:33] | Stick to the physical evidence. | 属于身体证据 |
[08:35] | You got it,Doctor. | 全归你了 |
[08:38] | (indistinct radio transmission) | 医生 |
[08:40] | BOA VISTA: I got here as soon as I heard it was Anna. | 我一听说是Anna就马上赶来了 |
[08:43] | I’m gonna collect her clothes. | 我得收集她的衣物 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:45] | That blood is a passive transfer. | 血迹属于被动转移 |
[08:47] | She might have wiped her hands. | 她或许擦过手 |
[08:49] | But if it’s equivocal, | 但如果它是模棱两可的证据 |
[08:51] | we side with the suspect, don’t we? | 我们不得不将她列为嫌犯 |
[08:52] | Right,I know,but I won’t know | 我知道 但只有处理过后 |
[08:54] | if it’s equivocal until I process it. | 我才能知道它是否是模棱两可的证据 |
[08:55] | Do it. | 开工吧 |
[09:04] | * * | |
[09:15] | (camera shutter clicks) | |
[09:19] | * * | |
[09:34] | I’m gonna need your clothes, one article at a time. | 我需要你的衣服 |
[09:58] | (mouthing) * * | 一次一件 |
[10:23] | Break room is down the hall on the right. | 休息室在大厅右侧 |
[10:27] | (chuckles) That’s cute. | 很逗 |
[10:30] | But this is room service left over from the cabana suite. | 但这是那个套房里 客房服务的残留物 |
[10:35] | Ryan brought it in. | Ryan拿过来的 |
[10:36] | You testing it for the presence of drugs? | 你在检测它是否下过药吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah,I ran it through mass spec. | 对 用质谱仪检测过 |
[10:43] | It’s a benzodiazepine derivative. | 里面含有镇静药成份 |
[10:46] | Yeah,Schedule II. | 对 二级药物 |
[10:47] | Most hospitals use it as anesthesia. | 大多数医院用它作为麻醉剂 |
[10:49] | Could it be used for anything else? | 还有其它用途吗 |
[10:51] | Yeah,it can be used | 有 可以用来 |
[10:52] | to treat epilepsy. | 治疗癫痫症 |
[10:53] | It affects as a short-term hypnotic; | 它有短期催眠作用 |
[10:56] | fast-acting,loss of memory, loss of consciousness. | 起效快 可令人失忆 昏迷 |
[10:59] | That’s exactly what Anna described. | 那正是Anna描述的症状 |
[11:02] | Well,both of these sandwiches show trace amounts. | 嗯 这两块三明治都显示有药物痕迹 |
[11:11] | This should get her off the hook for Doug Lansing’s murder. | 这就为她洗脱了 谋杀Doug Lansing的嫌疑 |
[11:14] | Let’s go pay a visit to room service. | 我们去拜访一下客房服务生吧 |
[11:30] | * * | |
[11:37] | Mr. Stark. | Stark先生么 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:40] | I’m Calleigh Duquesne. This is Eric Delko. | 我是Calleigh Duquesne 这位是Eric Delko |
[11:41] | We’re with Miami-Dade Police Department. | 是迈阿密戴德警局的 |
[11:43] | I understand you served dinner last night to cabana suite four, | 我知道你昨晚为四号套房准备了晚餐 |
[11:46] | is that correct? | 对吗 |
[11:48] | Probably. Why? | 可能吧 怎么啦 |
[11:50] | Someone was murdered in that suite. | 那房里有人被谋杀了 |
[11:52] | It started when their food was dosed. | 一开始他们的食物里就下了药 |
[11:55] | Well,I’m not the only one with access to food around here. | 呃 不只我一个人能接触到这里的食物 |
[11:58] | There’s a whole kitchen staff. | 所有厨房工作人员都能 |
[12:00] | Yeah,we know. | 对 我们知道 |
[12:01] | We’re starting with you. | 我们从你查起 |
[12:04] | I didn’t dose anybody. | 我没有给人下过药 |
[12:08] | Look, | 听着 |
[12:09] | I’m in the middle of a double shift. | 我正在两班轮班期间 |
[12:11] | If I could help you, I would,but… | 如果能帮到你们 我很乐意 但是… |
[12:13] | I just deliver the food. | 我只是个送饭的 |
[12:15] | Well,if that’s true, we’ll just need to get | 如果那情况属实 我们只需要 |
[12:17] | some elimination samples from you– fingerprints,DNA. | 你的一些样本来排除嫌疑 指纹 DNA之类 |
[12:20] | Whatever. | 随你们便 |
[12:21] | I just need to get back to work. | 我得回去干活了 |
[12:28] | So,a little piece of advice: | 呃 一点小忠告 |
[12:31] | skip the turkey club at the Tierra Bay Hotel. | 在Tierra Bay酒店 别去火鸡夜总会 |
[12:34] | Yeah,right? | 哦 是吗 |
[12:35] | I heard Anna and the vic were both drugged. | 我听说Anna和死者两个都被下了药 |
[12:37] | And then someone comes in and scalps the guy. | 然后有人进去剥了那家伙的头皮 |
[12:39] | Yeah,I saw the scalp,and | 对 我看到了那头皮 而且 |
[12:41] | the tox reports on both of them confirmed | 他们两个的毒化检测证实 |
[12:43] | that there was the presence of benzos. | 有镇静药的痕迹 |
[12:45] | Well,Anna’s clothes says that she was laying down | 呃 Anna的衣服表明死者流血时 |
[12:48] | next to the vic as he bled. Take a look. | 她就躺在他旁边 瞧这 |
[12:52] | Yeah,that’s the dried delineation of blood. | 对 那是血迹干涸留下的痕纹 |
[12:55] | The blood pooled around her as she was laying down, | 她躺着时 血在她周围汇聚 |
[12:58] | left that line on her pants. | 在她裤子上留下了那痕线 |
[13:06] | (yells) | |
[13:14] | (gentle splashing) | |
[13:17] | What about the victim’s clothes? | 死者的衣服怎么样 |
[13:19] | Is there anything in there that’s gonna tell us | 是否有线索告诉我们 |
[13:21] | who murdered him? | 凶手是谁 |
[13:22] | I’m going to start going through it right now. | 我正要开始检查 |
[13:24] | Okay,I’ll help you log. | 好吧 我来帮你记录 |
[13:25] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:38] | We’ve got… | 这里有 |
[13:39] | keys… | 钥匙 |
[13:42] | to a Mercedes… | 奔驰车的 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:46] | Change… | 零钱 |
[13:48] | Lip balm… | 唇膏 |
[13:56] | And a pin with a county seal. | 以及一枚本郡图章的别针 |
[14:04] | It’s engraved. | 上面刻着字 |
[14:05] | Whoever it belonged to was from District 30. | 它的主人来自第30区 |
[14:08] | “S.O.” | |
[14:11] | Isn’t the county supervisor over there O’Shay? | 不就是那里的镇长O’Shay吗 |
[14:14] | Scott O’Shay. | |
[14:15] | Stay away | 离Anna Sivarro |
[14:17] | from Anna Sivarro. | 远点 |
[14:18] | You really want to throw it all away over a girl like that? | 你真想为那么个姑娘抛弃一切吗 |
[14:21] | Horatio’s best friend. | Horatio最好的朋友 |
[14:23] | Really? No,not really. | -是真的吗 |
[14:25] | (dials cell phone) | -不 |
[14:26] | Horatio. | 不是 |
[14:28] | Yeah,I think I got something. | 对 我想我们有发现了 |
[14:33] | Is there something I can do for you,Lieutenant? | 我能帮你什么吗 中尉 |
[14:34] | Matter of fact, there is,Supervisor. | 事实上 是的 镇长 |
[14:36] | We found your campaign pin on a dead man. | 我们在一位死者身上 发现了你的竞选别针 |
[14:45] | Hmph. | 哼 |
[14:47] | It’s not exactly mine. | 那并不算我的 |
[14:48] | I give them away to campaign contributors. | 我把它们分发给了竞选捐助人 |
[14:50] | There are hundreds of them. | 有成百上千个呢 |
[14:51] | Who knows who that belongs to. | 谁知道它属于谁 |
[14:53] | I believe this contributor’s name was Doug Lansing. | 我想这位捐助人名叫Doug Lansing |
[14:59] | Yeah,I heard about his death this morning. | 对 今早我听说了他死亡的消息 |
[15:02] | It’s a terrible loss. | 这是个巨大的损失 |
[15:03] | Doug was a friend. | Doug是我的朋友 |
[15:05] | Yes,I’m sure he was. | 对 我确信他是 |
[15:06] | Did you see Doug this morning? | 今早你见过Doug吗 |
[15:08] | Your answer’s no. | 给你的回答是”没有” |
[15:09] | You obviously missed my speech on the morning news. | 你显然错过了我在早间新闻里的演讲 |
[15:12] | You talk to your hooker friend Anna? | 你跟你那位妓女朋友Anna谈过吗 |
[15:15] | Yes,I have, and she’s been cleared. | 对 谈过 她被证明是清白的 |
[15:17] | I’m sure she has. | 我相信她是的 |
[15:19] | You saw to that,didn’t you? | 你确保会这样 不是吗 |
[15:23] | Be careful,Caine. | 小心点 Caine |
[15:25] | You don’t really know who she is. | 你并不真正了解她 |
[15:27] | And you do? I’ve done some digging. | -你了解? -我查过她的底 |
[15:29] | She try to tell you she’s from Galveston? | 她告诉你她是来自Galveston吗 |
[15:31] | A man has been killed. | 有人被杀了 |
[15:33] | This is not about Anna. | 这跟Anna无关 |
[15:37] | You’re not careful, | 你不小心点 |
[15:39] | she could wind up making you look bad. | 她就会让你很难看 |
[15:41] | Just some advice. | 只是忠告而已 |
[15:42] | Yes,and you are not in a position to give advice, | 对 可你还不够格提出忠告 |
[15:46] | Supervisor. | 镇长 |
[16:02] | ??? | 这里可够满的 |
[16:03] | Hmph. | 嗯哼 |
[16:05] | Yeah,we moved on to the mini-bar. | 对 我们检查了酒柜 |
[16:07] | Went over Doug Lansing’s bill for the cabana suite, | 核查了Doug Lansing在那个套房的帐单 |
[16:10] | and he was charged for every one of these items, | 这里每样东西都收了他的钱 |
[16:13] | even though they were unopened and in the mini-bar | 尽管当我们清查那房间时 |
[16:15] | when we processed the room. | 它们都未开封 且仍在酒柜里 |
[16:16] | Well,you know,if you pull something out, | 呃 听着 只要你把东西拿出来 |
[16:18] | you’re charged automatically. | 就会自动收你的费 |
[16:29] | Yeah,but the weird thing is that all of these charges | 嗯 可奇怪的是这所有的收费 |
[16:32] | came at virtually the same time. | 事实上都是同时发生的 |
[16:34] | That’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[16:36] | Why would Lansing pull everything | Lansing为什么要把酒柜里的东西 |
[16:37] | out of the mini-bar at once? | 都同时拿出来呢 |
[16:38] | Someone was looking to lock something in its place | 有人会把一些东西锁在里面 |
[16:41] | because the room safe was too small. | 因为房间里的保险柜太小了 |
[16:43] | Hmm. What are you thinking? | 嗯 你有什么想法 |
[16:44] | I’m thinking whatever it was | 我想在Ryan清查房间之前 |
[16:46] | was swapped out before Ryan processed the suite. | 有人把里面的东西调换了 |
[16:48] | Can you think of anyone who would’ve put | 你能想到在Ryan进房之前 |
[16:49] | all this back in the mini-bar | 会有谁把这些 |
[16:50] | before Ryan got to the room? | 全放回酒柜吗 |
[16:52] | Ah,most of the prints lead back to Lansing. | 啊 大部分指纹都是Lansing的 |
[16:55] | But not all? I found a partial. | -不是所有指纹吗 -我找到半枚指纹 |
[16:57] | It wasn’t Jesse Stark’s, the room service guy. | 不属于Jesse Stark 那个客房服务生 |
[16:59] | Ran it through AFIS, I got nothing back. | 在指纹库里搜索过 也没有结果 |
[17:02] | I’m now searching the Hotel Workers’ Union. | 我现在正在搜索酒店工会库 |
[17:06] | Ross Miller. He’s a bellman. | Ross Miller 是酒店服务生 |
[17:08] | Yeah,the Tierra Bay Hotel. | 对 在Tierra Bay酒店工作 |
[17:10] | It’s never the bellman’s job to restock the mini-bar,is it? | 补充酒柜不是服务生的工作 对吧 |
[17:13] | No. No,it’s definitely not in his job description. | 对对 这绝不属于他的工作范围 |
[17:26] | Ross Miller. | Ross Miller吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah? | 对 |
[17:30] | I’m CSI Duquesne. | 我是鉴证科的Duquesne |
[17:32] | CSI Delko. We just want to ask you a few questions. | 这是鉴证科的Delko 我们想问你几个问题 |
[17:39] | All right, | 好的 |
[17:41] | fire away. | 问吧 |
[17:42] | They involve cabana suite four. | 是关于四号套房的事 |
[17:44] | Where the body was found today. | 今天在那里发现了尸体 |
[17:46] | Mm-hmm. Well… | -嗯哼 -呃 |
[17:48] | I was probably there,along with | 当时我可能在那里 |
[17:49] | all the other suites in that wing. | 去过那边所有的套房 |
[17:50] | Is it customary to help yourself to the mini-bar in those suites? | 你是不是习惯在那些套房的酒柜里取用 |
[17:53] | What kind of question is that? | 你什么意思 |
[17:55] | What,are you guys the food police? | 什么 你们是检验食品卫生的 |
[17:57] | Do yourself a favor,Ross. | 识相点 Ross |
[17:59] | We found your fingerprints on the mini-bar contents. | 我们在酒柜里的物品上发现了你的指纹 |
[18:02] | What were you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[18:07] | Why don’t you open up the trunk,Ross? | 打开车尾箱 Ross? |
[18:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:12] | (keyless entry beeps) | |
[18:26] | Ho. | 嗬 |
[18:28] | Couple hundred grand here. | 这里可有好几十万 |
[18:33] | (sighs): All right. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | Mr. Lansing’s girl left her keys in the lobby. | Lansing先生的女友把钥匙留在了大厅 |
[18:40] | Just don’t forget to tell him,Anna, | 别忘了告诉他 Anna |
[18:42] | he’ll see the rest next week. | 下周就把余款给他 |
[18:47] | Then I saw the money. | 然后我看到了钱 |
[18:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[18:51] | Uh,the woman forgot her car keys. | 呃 这位女士忘了拿车钥匙 |
[18:54] | Thank you. It was open. | -多谢 -门开着 |
[18:55] | Go. | 出去 |
[18:57] | So you drugged the room service tray, | 于是为了钱 你在客房服务的托盘里下药 |
[19:00] | then went back and killed Mr. Lansing for the money. | 然后回去杀了Lansing先生 |
[19:02] | Scalped him with a knife. | 用小刀剥了他的头皮 |
[19:04] | No. No,they were sleeping when I got there, | 不不 我进去时 他们在睡觉 |
[19:06] | and they were sleeping when I left. | 我离开时他们还在睡 |
[19:26] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[19:28] | Come on,they weren’t dead, they were alive. | 得了 当时他们没死 都还活着 |
[19:32] | You’re under arrest. Theft,false imprisonment. | 你被捕了 罪名是偷窃和非法监禁 |
[19:38] | Ryan? Yeah? | -什么 |
[19:40] | Have you seen Horatio? | 你见到Horatio了吗 |
[19:42] | No,I haven’t. Why,what’s up? | 不 没有 怎么 出了什么事 |
[19:44] | Think I found a connection between our dead guy and O’Shay. | 我想我找到了死者 跟O’Shay之间的联系 |
[19:46] | Is that right? State lets | -是吗 -本州允许 |
[19:48] | the American Indian put casinos on the reservations. | 美国印第安人在保留地开赌场 |
[19:51] | Right,as reparations for stealing the land | 对 以便从他们手里 |
[19:53] | out from under them. | 把土地偷出来 |
[19:54] | Since then, the Kipayo Casinos | 从那时起 Kipayo赌场 |
[19:55] | have made them all millionaires. | 使他们都成为了百万富翁 |
[19:56] | And the revenues divided up | 收入在部落成员之间 |
[19:58] | amongst the tribe members,isn’t it? | 进行分配 不是吗 |
[19:59] | Uh-huh. O’Shay’s getting a piece of the action. | 嗯哼 O’Shay也分得了一杯羹 |
[20:03] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑 |
[20:05] | How’d he manage that? Pushed the casino bill forward. | -他怎么做到的 -在娱乐城的账单上作文章 |
[20:07] | And he arranged for our victim,Doug Lansing, | 并安排死者Doug Lansing |
[20:09] | to get on the Indian Legislative Board. | 进入印第安人立法委员会 |
[20:12] | Lansing is pulling the legal strings | Lansing在幕后操纵法律 |
[20:15] | and O’Shay’s getting the kickbacks. | O’Shay从中收取回扣 |
[20:17] | Yeah,that couple hundred thou we snatched from the bellboy? | 对 我们从那服务生手里截到了几十万? |
[20:20] | Yeah… Tip of the iceberg. | -对 -那只不过是冰山一角 |
[20:23] | I’ll tell H. | 我去告诉H |
[20:26] | I was moving money for O’Shay. | 我在替O’Shay运钱 |
[20:30] | But I wasn’t getting any of it. | 但我并未从中获利 |
[20:32] | I was just taking it from one place to another. | 只是把它们从一个地方运到另一地方 |
[20:34] | And how long did this go on? | 做了有多久了 |
[20:38] | Two years. | 两年 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:41] | What does he have on you? | 他有你什么把柄 |
[20:46] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[20:48] | I can’t say… | 我不能说 |
[20:49] | You mean you won’t say. | 你的意思是你不愿说 |
[20:52] | So what,you’re giving up on me now? | 怎么 现在你要弃我不顾了吗 |
[20:54] | No. | 不 |
[20:56] | I’m driving you home. | 我送你回家 |
[20:59] | Come on. | 走 |
[21:03] | Horatio ANNA: Thank you,Horatio. | |
[21:07] | Anna. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | Oh,my God! Someone’s broken in. | 哦 天那 有人破门而入 |
[21:10] | Step back. | 退后 |
[21:16] | Oh,no! | 哦 不 |
[21:22] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[21:23] | Anna… | |
[21:25] | is something missing? | 丢了什么 |
[21:28] | My book. | 我的名单 |
[21:29] | What book? It had names | 什么名单 |
[21:31] | and phone numbers | 客户的名字和 |
[21:33] | and clients. | 电话 |
[21:34] | Not my clients,Tess’s. | 不是我的客户 Tess的 |
[21:36] | Why do you have it? | 你怎么会有的 |
[21:38] | It was left to me when she died. | 她死后留给我的 |
[21:41] | Horatio,everybody’s in it. | Horatio 那名单非同小可 |
[21:45] | We’d better find that book. | 必须找到 |
[21:47] | HELICOPTER PILOT: Attention all South Beach units. | 南滩警员注意 |
[21:48] | 253-F to a residential burglary. | 253-F 发生入室劫案 |
[21:51] | Suspect last seen in the area of 14th and Collins. | 嫌犯最后出现在14号街与Collins街处 |
[21:56] | (siren blares) | |
[22:06] | Miami-Dade PD. | 迈阿密戴德郡警察 |
[22:08] | Whoa. Whoa,whoa,whoa. Get your hands up. | -喔 -举起手来 |
[22:10] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 大家冷静 |
[22:12] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[22:13] | I’m just getting some footage | 我想看看你们取证过程 |
[22:14] | of your investigation, that’s all. | 采集素材 仅此而已 |
[22:18] | Well,if you’re looking to up your ratings, | 想别出心裁 |
[22:20] | you’ve come to the wrong place. | 你来错地方了 |
[22:21] | We’re just investigating a burglary. | 我们在调查一件偷窃案 |
[22:22] | Oh,I know. | 哦 我知道了 |
[22:24] | How’s that? Because I saw the guy | -你怎么知道 -90分钟前 我看见那人 |
[22:26] | ripping this place off about 90 minutes ago. | 到了那 |
[22:28] | He broke in through the front door. | 破门而入 |
[22:30] | I shot the whole thing. | 我赶紧拍了下来 |
[22:34] | Really? You just happened to be here? | 真的? 你凑巧来这 |
[22:36] | Well,you make your own luck. | 嗯 算你走运 |
[22:38] | I was down the street,I got wind of a domestic disturbance | 我当时正在街上晃 |
[22:40] | over the police scanner, but,uh,this was better. | 看看有什么事情发生 但是这个更精彩 |
[22:44] | You’re a stringer. | 你是特约记者 |
[22:45] | Yeah,I videotape crime scenes and accidents. | 是的 我拍一些犯罪事件和意外事件 |
[22:47] | You ever hear of us, onthescenenews.com? | 你没听说过我们么 onthescenenews.com? |
[22:50] | Nope. You can’t live | -没有 -你可缺不了我们 |
[22:52] | without us,they pay top dollar for my stuff. | 他们花大价钱买我们拍的东西 |
[22:54] | Did you see who broke into this apartment? | 你看见是谁闯进去了么 |
[22:56] | Already got two stations interested. | 拍到了几个画面 |
[22:58] | You guys,uh,you want in on the bidding? | 你们 要出价买么 |
[23:00] | Aw,come on,now. | 哦 别这样 |
[23:01] | You know Miami-Dade doesn’t bid for evidence. | 迈阿密警察可不会出价买证据 |
[23:03] | Wow. That’s… that’s too bad. | 哇 那可太糟糕了 |
[23:06] | I’ll just put you under a microscope. | 我对你们的事一清二楚 |
[23:09] | Unlawful business practice, | 非法商业交易 |
[23:10] | trespassing,harassment. | 入侵 骚扰 |
[23:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | Here’s the tape. | 这是带子 |
[23:17] | Thank you kindly. | 非常感谢 |
[23:23] | Hey,Leo. What are you doing here? | 嗨 Leo 你在干什么 |
[23:24] | Filling in. | 忙着呢 |
[23:26] | Cooper has a Graphical User Interface seminar. | Cooper搞了个图形用户接口的发布会 |
[23:29] | Oh. I must have missed that one. | 哦 我错过了 |
[23:31] | You here about the video Calleigh brought in? | 你是想看Calleigh拿回来的带子吧 |
[23:34] | Yeah. So is this stringer guy going to be able to help us? | 是的 那个记者拍的东西对我们有帮助么 |
[23:37] | Well,he’s definitely got footage | 嗯 他确实拍到了案发时的 |
[23:38] | from the break-in. This is your bad guy coming out. | 一些片断 这就是那人出来的时候 |
[23:41] | WOLFE: And there’s Anna Sivarro’s place. | 这是Anna Sivarro的家 |
[23:44] | There’s the book. | 还有那本名册 |
[23:46] | Could we get a better look at his face? | 我们能看清楚他的脸么 |
[23:49] | No. | 看不清楚 |
[23:51] | Our cameraman was hiding. He had a lousy vantage point. | 偷拍人是藏起来的 他当时的位置很好 |
[23:54] | I can’t help but feel like Cooper would find a way,but… | 我帮不上什么忙 但是我觉得Cooper可能会有办法 |
[23:57] | Hmm. Working the new guy. | 嗯 继续处理这个新家伙 |
[24:00] | Yeah. That’s right. | 好的 这样就好 |
[24:01] | Okay,okay. | 好的 好的 |
[24:07] | Are you sharpening the image? | 你在锐化图像么 |
[24:11] | Uh,no. Rebuilding it. | 嗯 不是 重建 |
[24:12] | See,our image is blurry, | 看 图像很模糊 |
[24:13] | so I’m replacing each bad pixel | 所以我用相邻清晰的象素点 |
[24:15] | with a clear one from a neighboring frame. | 取代不清晰的象素点 |
[24:23] | There’s his face. | 这是他的脸 |
[24:25] | That’s great. Now,is this enough for us to use | 很好 现在 我们 |
[24:27] | to compare in the photo database? | 可以用这张图到数据库里做比对了么 |
[24:28] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[24:36] | Louis Sullivan. | |
[24:38] | Looks like breaking and entering is a hobby. | 看起来闯入民宅是他的爱好啊 |
[24:40] | Yeah,I’m going to have Homicide pick him up. | 是的 要凶杀组把他抓来 |
[24:42] | And Leo,not bad. | Leo 干的不错 |
[24:48] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑 |
[24:51] | Somebody videotaped me? | 有人拍到我 |
[24:53] | You’re lucky you didn’t make it onto the news. So let me | 你应该庆幸你没上新闻 |
[24:56] | ask you something. What kind of thief breaks into an apartment | 让我问你 什么样的贼会闯别人的公寓 |
[24:59] | but passes on the cash and passes on the credit cards? | 却又不拿钱和信用卡 |
[25:02] | A thief that is looking for a black book. Right,Louis? | 这贼就只找本名册 |
[25:13] | * * | 对吧 Louis |
[25:23] | Who paid you to steal it? | 谁给你钱做这个的 |
[25:26] | Nobody… | 没人 |
[25:27] | yet. | 目前为止 |
[25:29] | The dude who hired me wanted proof that I had it. | 雇我的那个老兄要我拿出证据我拿到了 |
[25:32] | So I photocopied a couple of pages | 所以我复印了几张 |
[25:34] | and sent them over to him. | 给他看 |
[25:43] | He said we’d be in touch. | 他说会联系我的 |
[25:45] | Who wanted the book? | 是谁想要这名册 |
[25:47] | I think it’s time for my free lawyer. | 我得找律师 |
[25:50] | ‘Cause if I start opening my mouth, | 一旦我开了口 |
[25:52] | things are going to get a whole lot worse for me. | 形势会对我相当的不利的 |
[25:54] | Louis ???? | |
[26:08] | et][ Tess Gowan’s | 你根本就不了解内幕 |
[26:10] | infamous black book. | 的黑名册 |
[26:11] | Reads like a who’s who of Miami. | 看起来象迈阿密人物志 |
[26:14] | Athletes, business leaders,judges… | 运动员 商人 法官 |
[26:17] | Imagine the lives ruined if this made the press,Eric. | 这个一旦曝光 有多少人名声扫地 Eric |
[26:21] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[26:23] | Got our victim– Doug Lansing. | 我们的受害人 Doug Lansing |
[26:25] | And Supervisor | 还有督导 |
[26:28] | Scott O’Shay. | |
[26:30] | Who is this guy Reggie Veston? | 谁是Reggie Veston? |
[26:33] | Well,the handwriting below the name and number | 嗯 名字和号码下面的笔记 |
[26:34] | is inconsistent with the other entries. | 和其他的不一样 |
[26:36] | Probably because Anna made that entry,and Tess didn’t. | 也许是Anna写的 不是Tess写的 |
[26:42] | This one,too. | 这一个 |
[26:45] | Karl Bennett. | 也是的 |
[26:47] | It’s a 404 area code. That’s Atlanta. | 地区编码是404 亚特兰大 |
[26:49] | That’s a long way to travel. | 好远的路 |
[26:51] | It certainly is. | 的确是的 |
[26:53] | There must be a reason. | 事出有因 |
[26:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:58] | (phone dialing) | |
[27:00] | MAN: Hello. | 喂 |
[27:02] | Karl Bennett,please. | 是Karl Bennett么 |
[27:03] | Yes. Who is this? | 是的 你是谁 |
[27:05] | Yes,Karl. This is Horatio Caine, | 是的 Karl 我是 Horatio Caine |
[27:06] | from the Miami Crime Lab. | 是迈阿密犯罪实验室的 |
[27:08] | I’m calling about Anna Sivarro. | 我想问问Anna Sivarro的事情 |
[27:10] | Is she dead? | 她死了么 |
[27:12] | Uh,no,she’s not,Karl. | 嗯 不是的 Karl |
[27:13] | What is the nature of your relationship? | 你们什么关系 |
[27:15] | She knows not to contact me. | 她知道 不要轻易和我联系 |
[27:17] | Nobody she knows is ever to call me. | 从没有她认识的人给我打过电话 |
[27:19] | It’s a direct violation of our agreement. | 这违反了我们的协议 |
[27:21] | Your agreement? Would you mind describing that? | 你们的协议 你能说说么 |
[27:23] | A court order for custody. | 法庭监管协议 |
[27:25] | Um… custody? As in child custody. | 嗯 监管 儿童监管么 |
[27:29] | Yes,it is. Anything else? | 是的 还有什么要问么 |
[27:32] | Uh… No,Karl. That’s all I need. | 嗯 不用了 Karl 这就是我需要的 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:49] | Hi,Alexx. Hi. | 嗨 Alexx 嗨 |
[27:51] | So,we get a COD on Doug Lansing? | 知道Doug Lansing的死因了么 |
[27:53] | Exsanguination. Severed pulmonary artery. | 出血过多 |
[27:55] | But that’s not why I called you over. | 我叫你来 不是因为这个 |
[28:00] | It’s the victim’s scalp. | 这是受害人的头皮 |
[28:01] | Take a look at the soft tissue on the leading edge. | 看看上头的这块软组织 |
[28:06] | Is that a shard of his skull? | 是头骨的碎片么 |
[28:10] | Mm-mm. No bone was fragmented. | 嗯 骨头是完好的 |
[28:14] | So this came from whatever scalped him. | 这就是剥头皮的东西 |
[28:16] | Say hello to your murder weapon. | 杀人武器 |
[28:19] | I heard that Alexx found a piece of the murder weapon | 我听说Alexx找到了一块杀人武器 |
[28:22] | in the victim’s scalp. | 在受害人的头皮上 |
[28:23] | She did,and it’s definitely skeletal. | 是的 的确是一块骨头 |
[28:25] | Animal? Yeah. | 动物的? 是的 |
[28:27] | It’s calcified. It’s brittle. | 钙化了 很脆 |
[28:33] | It’s got a protein base. | 上面有蛋白质基 |
[28:36] | So it’s not mineral. That rules out ivory. | 那么不是矿物质 就不会是象牙 |
[28:38] | The outer surface is rough, | 外表面很粗糙 |
[28:40] | inner cavity spongy yet vascular. | 内部多孔 |
[28:44] | Bet it could be a deer antler. | 可能是鹿角 |
[28:46] | Deer antler,huh? | 鹿角 嗯 |
[28:47] | What are you basing that on? | 为什么这么说 |
[28:48] | My dad used to hunt. | 我爸爸过去喜欢打猎 |
[28:51] | This is old and discolored. | 这东西很老 颜色褪了 |
[28:52] | It’s like it’s an artifact. | 看起来象是工艺品 |
[28:56] | Well,that’s not something the general public’s | 嗯 一般人可不会带这它 |
[28:58] | walking around with, is it? | 到处乱转吧 是吧 |
[28:59] | You know, I think it’s time | 要知道 我觉得 |
[29:01] | we visit the Kipayo Indian casino. | 我们得去拜访一下Kipayo印第安赌场了 |
[29:03] | O’Shay did get Lansing on the Indian Legislative Board. | 是O’Shay发展Lansing进入印第安立法会的 |
[29:29] | You know,this place is actually,uh… | 要知道 这地方非常 |
[29:32] | it’s kind of hip. | 热闹啊 |
[29:34] | There’s a lot of money that flows in and out of here. | 每天这里都有大量的钱进进出出 |
[29:36] | I would expect nothing less. | 我只希望自己没什么损失 |
[29:38] | I think the office is this way. | 我想办公室在这边 |
[29:44] | Mr. and Mrs. Veston? | Veston先生和夫人? |
[29:46] | Hi. We’re from the Miami-Dade Crime Lab. | 嗨 我们是迈阿密犯罪实验室的 |
[29:48] | We’re surprised to find CSI out here on our land. | 鉴证员会来 真是出人意料 |
[29:52] | We’re investigating a murder | 我们在调查今天早上 |
[29:54] | that occurred early this morning. | 发生的一起谋杀案 |
[29:55] | Specifically with an antique knife. | 杀人凶器是一把古董刀 |
[29:59] | Someone kills with an antique knife, | 有人用古董刀杀了人 |
[30:02] | and you immediately come to us? | 你就立马来找我们 |
[30:04] | Do you go to the Russians if it’s an AK-47? | 假如是AK-47杀了人 你们就去找俄罗斯人么 |
[30:07] | This is not a racial issue, Mrs. Veston. | 这不是种族问题 Veston先生 |
[30:09] | The person who was murdered had financial ties to your casino. | 被杀的人和你们赌场有财务往来 |
[30:13] | Doug Lansing. | |
[30:14] | Doug was one of our first non-Indian investors. | Doug是我们这里第一个非印第安的投资人 |
[30:17] | He was a board member. | 他是委员会成员 |
[30:19] | More like a financial godfather. | 掌握财权 |
[30:21] | Someone we learned to hate. | 我们都恨这个人 |
[30:24] | That’s a pretty strong word. | 这词很强啊 |
[30:25] | Lansing and his partners | Lansing和他的同伙 |
[30:27] | changed the meaning of our tribal agreements. | 改变了我们部落协议的内容 |
[30:29] | Regulating your people right out of their own money. | 把你们的人支开 |
[30:31] | And Lansing walked away with the rest of it. | Lansing独揽财政 中饱私囊 |
[30:34] | He and O’Shay. Scott O’Shay | 他和O’Shay |
[30:37] | won’t show his face around here. | Scott O’Shay从不出面 |
[30:38] | He knows better. | 他才是操纵者 |
[30:41] | This money was earmarked for schools and healthcare. | 这笔钱用于教育 卫生系统 |
[30:44] | If it wasn’t for Reggie, | 就算不给Reggie |
[30:45] | none of this revenue would flow back to the people. | 钱也不会落到其他人手里 |
[30:47] | So every person on this reservation | 这么说 这片专用地的人 |
[30:49] | has motive to kill Lansing. | 都有杀害Lansing的动机 |
[30:52] | Looks that way. | 听起来是的 |
[31:02] | I just spoke to Karl Bennett,Anna. | Anna 我刚和Karl Bennett谈过 |
[31:08] | So you know. | 你知道了 |
[31:10] | I know about your son. | 我知道 你有个儿子 |
[31:19] | Why don’t you tell me about him? | 为何不告诉我 |
[31:25] | He’s almost three. | 他快三岁了 |
[31:27] | It just happened. | 生子 离婚 |
[31:30] | I wanted to keep him. | 我想要监护权 |
[31:33] | For a while, I was doing pretty good,but… | 我竭尽全力 |
[31:37] | Anna,if you don’t tell me everything, | Anna 把事情原原本本地告诉我 |
[31:40] | I can’t help you. | 不然 我没法帮你 |
[31:46] | His father has some money, | 他父亲仗着有两个钱 |
[31:49] | but I want to give my son everything he needs. | 可我 只想满足他的一切愿望 |
[31:53] | And O’Shay offered to help. | O’Shay伸出了援手 |
[31:55] | Help how? | 他怎么帮你 |
[31:58] | He makes sure money goes to my son every month. | 每个月 他给我儿子钱 |
[32:02] | Okay,explain that to me. | 什么意思 |
[32:04] | How does it work? | 怎么给 |
[32:07] | Passing casino payoffs. | 赌场盈利 |
[32:08] | I do it for my son. | 我是为我儿子 迫不得已 |
[32:12] | Okay. What’s next? | 然后呢 |
[32:16] | O’Shay had his sights on Reggie Veston. | O’Shay盯上了Reggie Veston |
[32:18] | He was always asking me for that black book. | 一直问我要黑名单 |
[32:21] | Which explains why he had it stolen from you. | 所以 他才派人去偷 |
[32:24] | He’s blackmailing Veston. | 他勒索Veston |
[32:28] | And now that I have the information, | 我知道了 |
[32:30] | he’s going to go direct to Veston. | 他要付诸行动 |
[32:34] | (siren wailing) | 对付Veston |
[32:41] | Miami-Dade PD! | 迈阿密戴德警察 |
[32:43] | Reggie! Reggie! | |
[32:46] | Clear. | 没人 |
[32:50] | Clear. | 没人 |
[32:57] | It’s too late. | 来晚一步 |
[33:00] | ???? | 黑名单上又一人被杀 |
[33:21] | You’re not leaving any stone unturned,are you,Lieutenant? | 中尉 你就想找我碴是吧 |
[33:24] | You’re making my associates very uncomfortable. | 折腾得我同事惶恐不安 |
[33:26] | Yes,with Doug Lansing | Doug Lansing挂了 |
[33:27] | out of the way you’re going to need | 你得为你的赌场投资 |
[33:29] | a new front man for your casino investments. | 另找一抛头露面的人了 |
[33:31] | Casinos? | 赌场? |
[33:32] | Now that would be unethical for a man in my position. | 如果我做这样的事是很不道德的 |
[33:35] | Which is why you were blackmailing Reggie Veston. | 这就是你为什么勒索Reggie Veston吧 |
[33:37] | That’s a hefty accusation. | 这真是无稽之谈 |
[33:39] | I got another news flash for you. | 我有另外一个消息给你 |
[33:40] | We found him dead | 我们发现他死了 |
[33:42] | at the Kipayo Casino Hotel. | 死在Kipayo赌场酒店 |
[33:44] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[33:45] | No,and by the looks of him, | 不是 看到他 |
[33:47] | he wasn’t easily persuadable, was he? | 他好像不是那么容易被劝服的 是吧 |
[33:49] | I wasn’t persuading anyone. | 我没有想劝服任何人 |
[33:52] | I know you had Tess’ black book stolen. | 我知道你让人去偷Tess的黑名册 |
[33:55] | Can you really prove it was me? | 你能证明是我么 |
[33:58] | Anna can. | Anna可以 |
[34:00] | You won’t have her in court. | 你不可能让她出庭 |
[34:01] | She won’t testify. | 她不会作证的 |
[34:02] | Is that because you’re supporting her child? | 因为你赡养她的儿子 |
[34:04] | You can’t pull me in here for every crime in Miami. | 你不能把我和迈阿密的每宗犯罪 都联系到一起 |
[34:07] | Not every crime– just the ones you’re guilty of. | 不是每宗犯罪 只是你有罪的而已 |
[34:10] | Guilty? Where are your prints,DNA? | 有罪的 你的指纹 DNA从那里来得 |
[34:14] | Your lab runs on money. | 你的实验室需要经费 |
[34:15] | Everyone on your team has a salary. | 你的团队 每个成员都要工资 |
[34:17] | Harassment is not without consequences. | 骚扰是后果的 |
[34:20] | My team thrives on consequences. | 我的团队就靠这些后果吃饭的 |
[34:23] | Everyone has a price. | 每个人都有价值 |
[34:26] | Yeah,even you. | 是的 |
[34:40] | (camera shutter snaps) | 你也是 |
[34:45] | DUQUESNE: Reggie Veston– well-liked, well-respected. | Reggie Veston受人敬仰和尊重 |
[34:47] | He ends up dead in a bungalow. | 却死在这样的屋子里 |
[34:49] | DELKO: Yeah,well,everybody’s got a secret. | 是的 每个人都有秘密 |
[34:52] | His finally got out. | 他的秘密最后还是被人知道了 |
[34:55] | H says that O’Shay was blackmailing him | H说O’Shay勒索他 |
[34:57] | for kickbacks from the casino. | 从赌场里拿回扣 |
[34:59] | Do you think that’s who killed him? | 就是因为这个杀了他么 |
[35:01] | Whoever it was, | 不管是谁干的 |
[35:02] | they were pissed off. | 他们打了起来 |
[35:04] | (groaning) | |
[35:06] | You stab somebody in the face– that’s personal. | 你在别人脸上捅一下 估计是个人原因 |
[35:09] | He was the leader of a tight- knit community,a wealthy one… | 他是个大团体的领导者 又有钱 |
[35:16] | I don’t know that personal is going to narrow the field. | 个人原因 也许可以缩小搜查范围 |
[35:19] | What have you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[35:21] | Some sort of a paper product. | 某种纸产品 |
[35:24] | Maybe our victim carried it in. | 也许是受害人带进来的 |
[35:27] | Maybe they did. | 也许是凶手的 |
[35:55] | * * | |
[36:16] | So you’re running the trace from Reggie Veston’s hotel room | 你已经对Reggie Veston房间的遗留物 |
[36:19] | through FTIR? | 做了红外光谱 |
[36:20] | I am,and the GCMS. | 是的 还有气相色谱-质谱 |
[36:23] | You’ve got high hopes for a little piece of paper. | 你想从这小纸片上发现大问题 |
[36:25] | It’s not just paper, it’s more than that. | 这可不仅仅是小纸片 |
[36:27] | It’s confetti. | 是五彩纸片 |
[36:28] | And how is that better? | 那又怎么样呢 |
[36:30] | Because it’s the kind they throw at the casino. | 他们一般会在赌场里用这个东西 |
[36:32] | (cheering) | |
[36:36] | Calleigh,50,000 people stomp through there every day. | Calleigh 5万人每天在那里进进出出 |
[36:40] | True,but the mass spec found | 是的 但是在纸片上 |
[36:41] | eight percent ethanol on the confetti. | 找到了8%的乙醇 |
[36:43] | It could be hair spray. | 可能是发胶 |
[36:44] | How does that I.D. a suspect? | 那怎么确定嫌疑人呢 |
[36:46] | FTIR results. | 光谱分析结果 |
[36:50] | The suspect uses a hair spray that has | 疑犯用的发胶里 |
[36:53] | a raspberry leaf extract? | 有树莓叶子的提取物 |
[36:55] | More than likely female. | 像是女性用的 |
[36:56] | Anna Sivarro’s the only woman involved in this case. | Anna Sivarro是此案涉嫌的唯一的女性 |
[36:58] | Yeah,but she was at P.D. | 是的 但是Reggie Veston被杀时她在警局 |
[37:00] | when Reggie Veston was murdered, so it rules her out. | 所以她的嫌疑被排除了 |
[37:03] | Who else would want him dead? | 还有谁希望他死呢 |
[37:06] | Maybe someone with new information. | 也许是知道某些事情的人 |
[37:16] | Is that what this is about? | 就为这个叫我来么 |
[37:18] | It’s confetti. | 这是五彩纸片 |
[37:20] | You left it behind with your husband. | 你把它留在了你丈夫身旁 |
[37:22] | Is my name on it or something? | 上面是有我的名字还是怎么的 |
[37:24] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[37:26] | It’s the same confetti that’s used at your casino. | 这和你们赌场用的纸片是一样的 |
[37:29] | (cheering) | |
[37:33] | It allowed us to obtain a search warrant for your place. | 然后我们获准搜查了你的房间 |
[37:38] | This hair spray from your bathroom– | 这是你盥洗室里的发胶 |
[37:41] | it contains raspberry leaf extract. | 里面含有树莓叶子的提取物 |
[37:44] | Where are we going with all of this? | 就这些么 |
[37:47] | This hair spray was found on this confetti. | 在纸片上找到了你用的发胶 |
[37:52] | Long odds. | 的确是的 |
[37:55] | You had opportunity. | 你有机会 |
[37:57] | You had means. | 你有手段 |
[37:59] | I know you were there. | 我知道你在那里 |
[38:02] | Somebody sent me a copy of a black book this morning, | 今天早上 有人给我了一个黑名单 |
[38:04] | and my husband’s name was in it. | 我丈夫的名字也在上面 |
[38:06] | Reggie was having sex with a prostitute. | Reggie和一个妓女发生了关系 |
[38:09] | I promise you,it was just that one time. | 我发誓 就只有一次 |
[38:12] | O’Shay sent her to me. | O’Shay把她送来的 |
[38:14] | Her name was Tess. | 她叫Tess |
[38:15] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在和我开玩笑 |
[38:17] | Okay… | 好的 |
[38:19] | Why are you telling me now? | 为什么你现在告诉我 |
[38:21] | Because I think they’re going to use it against me. | 因为我想他们可能会利用这个来对付我 |
[38:24] | O’Shay is trying to set me up. | O’Shay想要陷害我 |
[38:26] | He called me an hour ago. | 他一个小时前打电话给我 |
[38:27] | Asked to be cut into the casino. And I refused. | 想要插手赌场的事情 我拒绝了 |
[38:30] | So you weren’t going to tell me about her until now? | 所以不是因为这个你还不打算告诉我 是么 |
[38:32] | I couldn’t,Adrienne. | 我不能 Adrienne |
[38:34] | Why? Because you’re afraid of hurting me? | 为什么 因为你害怕伤害我 |
[38:35] | Or our people? | 还是我们的人民 |
[38:36] | No,it was always you. | 不 是怕伤害你 |
[38:38] | I don’t believe you! | 我不相信你 |
[38:40] | How could you be so stupid?! | 你怎么会这么蠢 |
[38:44] | (groans) | |
[38:57] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[39:11] | * * | |
[39:28] | Hey. Heard you got some info on the Doug Lansing murder. | 嗨 听说你在Doug Lansing凶杀案上有了新进展 |
[39:32] | Yeah,I had all the case reference samples | 是的 我把所有涉案人员的样本 |
[39:34] | tested for their ancestry and formative markers. | 都进行了测试 |
[39:35] | Any member of the tribe could be a suspect. | 部落里的任何一个人都可能是嫌疑犯 |
[39:38] | Well,here’s the results. | 嗯 这里是结果 |
[39:39] | One of our suspects tested positive | 其中一个嫌疑犯测试后 |
[39:42] | for haplogroup B. | 属于单模B组 |
[39:44] | Allele groupings consistent with Native American populations. | A组则表示他属于美国本土人 |
[39:47] | A “B” haplotype is the minimum finding | B组类型的人 |
[39:49] | to be entitled to casino earnings. | 才能够有资格进入赌场 |
[39:51] | Jesse Stark,huh? | Jesse Stark 嗯? |
[39:53] | He is,uh… | 他是 |
[39:54] | the kid from room service. | 客房服务员 |
[39:56] | You know,I wouldn’t peg him | 要知道 我可不希望 |
[39:57] | as being Native American. | 他是美国本土人 |
[39:59] | Turns out he’s 1/16 Kipayo, | 看起来他是1/16的Kipayo的血统 |
[40:02] | and that earns him Native American status. | 那么他也是美国人 |
[40:04] | Yeah,but is it enough to collect | 是的 那么这就足够他 |
[40:06] | a piece of the casino revenue? | 从赌场里拿一份薪水了么 |
[40:12] | STARK: I’ve never seen it before. | 我从没见过 |
[40:14] | Really? That’s interesting. | 是么 这真有趣 |
[40:17] | We found it wrapped in a T-shirt | 我们在你的垃圾里 |
[40:18] | in your garage. | 发现它被裹在一件体恤里 |
[40:21] | And there’s a chip of it thatas found | 而且上面有块碎片发现 |
[40:24] | in the scalp of our victim. | 在受害人的头皮上 |
[40:26] | So? | 怎样 |
[40:27] | You never said you were 1/16 Kipayo. | 你从没说过你有1/16的Kipayo血统 |
[40:30] | You filed for a certificate | 三年前你向印第安人管理局 |
[40:31] | of authenticity of Indian blood | 递交申请 |
[40:33] | with the Bureau of Indian Affairs in D.C. three years ago. | 要求证明你印第安人血统的证书 |
[40:37] | You provided supporting documents. | 你还提供了相关文件 |
[40:39] | And you,uh… | 而且你 嗯 |
[40:42] | you provided ancestral artifacts. | 你还提供了祖先留下的艺术品 |
[40:48] | This is your knife. | 这是你的刀 |
[40:55] | See,the government lets us own a casino. | 听着 政府让我们拥有赌场 |
[40:57] | Then white fat cats like Doug Lansing swoop in. | 却让Doug Lansing这样的烂人插一脚进来 |
[41:06] | I knew about Lansing from the papers. | 我从报纸上知道Lansing的 |
[41:09] | Saw him around the hotel. | 看见他在酒店出入 |
[41:12] | I could hear him hiring attorneys– | 我可以听到他雇用律师 |
[41:15] | deciding who gets rich, who gets tossed aside. | 决定谁变富 谁出局 |
[41:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:22] | I’m tired of these Indians. | 我受够了这些印第安人 |
[41:25] | Well,then get them disqualified. | 那么 就去掉他们的资格 |
[41:28] | I don’t care if they’re full-blooded. | 我不在乎他们是不是纯种的 |
[41:32] | Tell them to get a job. | 让他们去找工作 |
[41:33] | The money’s ours. | 钱是我们的 |
[41:36] | My people have generated a half billion in revenue. | 我们的人每年挣5000万 |
[41:39] | And you think you deserve part of that? | 然而你不觉得我们应该获得一部份么 |
[41:41] | Hell,yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[41:45] | Then I see him drugged out of his mind with this girl. | 然后我看到他和那个女孩昏倒了 |
[41:51] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[42:00] | And there he was,laying there. | 他躺在那里 |
[42:03] | Doug Lansing– he bought his way into tribal affairs. | Doug Lansing按照他的方式来处理部落事务 |
[42:06] | He changed the rules. | 他改变了规则 |
[42:07] | He cut you out of your racial inheritance. | 他夺走了你的民族遗产 |
[42:14] | (screaming) | |
[42:21] | * * | |
[42:46] | * * | |
[42:49] | I didn’t tell you a lot of things. | 有很多事我都没有告诉你 |
[42:52] | You were protecting your son,Anna. | 你是为了保护你的儿子 Anna |
[42:56] | Like any good mother. | 就想一个好母亲做的一样 |
[42:58] | And Scott O’Shay– what happens…? | 那Scott O’Shay– 发生了什么 |
[43:01] | I want you to stay away from him. | 我希望你离他远一点 |
[43:03] | You understand? | 明白么 |
[43:04] | Stay away from him. | 离他运点 |
[43:05] | I got to figure things out. | 我要好好想想 |
[43:08] | The child’s important… | 孩子那… |
[43:10] | I don’t want you to worry about that either,okay? | 也不要担心这个 好么 |
[43:15] | Is this where I get my life back? | 我可以过回我的生活么 |
[43:18] | It is,but this time, you can’t let it get away. | 是的 但是这次你不能再放手了 |
[43:21] | Agreed? | 好么 |
[43:24] | Okay? | 好的 |