时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Hey,Ken,how goes it? | 嘿 Ken 还好吗 |
[00:38] | It goes,Wolfe. | 就那样 Wolfe |
[00:39] | It’d be better if I hadn’t start my morning seeing that woman in there. | 如果一大早不是看到那女人 |
[00:55] | Alexx? | 肯定要好得多 |
[00:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:58] | It looks like someone was thrown through the coffee table. | 看起来像是被摔在了茶几上 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:07] | Looks like there was a wine glass on the table,huh? | 看来茶几上还放了只酒杯 |
[01:11] | Its stem punctured right through to her carotid artery. | 杯脚正好刺穿了她的颈动脉 |
[01:19] | This amount of blood,I’d be willing to bet she died of exsanguination. | 这么多血 我敢说她是死于失血过多 |
[01:24] | So I’m guessing somebody grabbed her,pushed her. | 我猜有人抓住了她 推倒她 |
[01:30] | We might not have a murder weapon. | 我们可能找不到谋杀凶器 |
[01:34] | Hey,Ryan,will you help me move her over just…? | 嘿 Ryan 你能帮我把她移开吗? |
[01:37] | Alexx,hold on one second. | Alexx 等一下 |
[01:38] | Just,uh,don’t touch her. | 呃 先别碰她 |
[01:41] | Don’t put your hands on her. | 先别用手碰她 |
[01:42] | I’m thinking of trying something. | 我在想别的方式 |
[01:45] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[01:49] | You gonna fume this body for prints,aren’t you? | 你要用烟熏尸体取指纹 是吗? |
[01:53] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[01:54] | Well,you ow,I could dust the whole room and get a list of suspects who… | 你知道 如果对整个房间取指纹的话 |
[01:58] | maybe were in here. | 会有一长列可能的嫌疑人 |
[02:00] | But what I need is a suspect who made physical contact with her. | 但是我需要的是一个 与她有身体接触的嫌疑犯 |
[02:05] | Don’t give me the hard sell,Wolfe. | 别跟我扯那么多了 Wolfe |
[02:07] | Just do what you gotta do before I whisk her away. | 想做的话就抓紧 |
[02:09] | Thank you,Alexx. | 谢谢 Alexx |
[03:11] | Not bad for a makeshift fuming chamber. | 这个临时的烟熏装置还不错嘛 |
[03:14] | I’ve popped a few tents in my day. | 我之前搭过几只帐篷 |
[03:24] | Ryan! | |
[03:25] | Oh,crap! | 哦 糟了! |
[03:26] | I’ll go get a fire extinguisher,all right? | 我去拿灭火器 好吗? |
[03:32] | Hurry,Ryan,those glue fumes are flammable! | 快点 Ryan 那些具有粘附性的 烟雾是易燃的! |
[03:42] | Hey,this place is full of ammonia! | 嘿 这地方全是氨水! |
[03:53] | We got to get out of here! Let’s go! | 我们得赶快出去! 快走! |
[03:54] | We got to get out of here! Let’s go! | 我们得赶快出去! |
[04:10] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 12 Miami Confidential | 快走! |
[04:58] | You two okay? | 你们俩没事吧? |
[05:00] | We’re both a little crispy around the edges, | 虽然险象环生 |
[05:02] | but yeah,we’re all right. | 但是我们没事 |
[05:05] | You know,I gotta tell you,I don’t know what happened. | 我得告诉你 我不知道发生了什么 |
[05:06] | That fuming tent was fine when I checked it. | 我检查的时候 那个烟熏蓬是好的 |
[05:08] | Okay,get yourself checked out. | 好的 去检查下身体 |
[05:09] | I need you at full strength. | 我可不希望你成伤员 |
[05:11] | You know,I hate to ask,but what about the body and the evidence? | 不好意思问一下 尸体和证据怎么样了? |
[05:15] | The evidence will never fail us. | 总能找到证据的 |
[05:20] | This place smells like ammonia. | 这地方一股子氨水味 |
[05:22] | You know,Ryan and Alexx barely got out. | 知道吗 Ryan和Alexx差点没逃出来 |
[05:23] | This could have been ugly. | 真是危险 |
[05:25] | The scene’s all clear. | 现场清理完毕 |
[05:27] | We got here before there was too much damage. | 幸好我们及时赶到 现场没有完全破坏 |
[05:29] | Have you got any idea what caused it? | 知道是什么引起的吗? |
[05:31] | Yeah,it was a fully operational meth lab. | 现场完全就是个毒品工厂 |
[05:33] | This place was a ticking time bomb. | 这地方是个设计好的定时炸弹 |
[05:34] | Can we get inside? | 我们能进去了吗? |
[05:36] | Sure,we got it unr control. It’s all yours now. | 当然 情况已经控制住了 现在交给你们了 |
[05:38] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:47] | There’s our fuming tent. | 这就是我们的烟熏篷 |
[05:50] | It’s melted directly onto her. | 全熔化在她身上了 |
[05:59] | Well,there’s the lab stuff. | 那是制作器材 |
[06:12] | Looks like she took second,maybe third-degree burns. | 看来她应该是二度 或三度烧伤 |
[06:16] | So much for trace. | 还有多的证据吗 |
[06:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | She was partially protected. | 她有一部分被保护起来了 |
[06:21] | It doesn’t look like the open flames breached her backside. | 看来明火没有破坏她的后背 |
[06:24] | Think we still may have a chance? | 我们还有机会? |
[06:26] | ntil we try. | 试试才知道 |
[06:34] | If she was a meth cook,I’m not sure I have a whole lot of sympathy. | 如果她是制造毒品的 我对她可能就没那么同情了 |
[06:38] | I don’t think we know what she is at this point. | 我们现在还不确定她是什么人呢 |
[06:42] | You got something else? | 有什么发现? |
[06:43] | Yeah,Ryan’s fuming tent didn’t start this fire. | 是 不是Ryan的烟熏篷引发了火灾 |
[06:48] | What do you think it was? | 你认为是什么? |
[06:50] | Well,look at the char on the wall socket. | 看看插座上烧焦的痕迹 |
[06:52] | It’s cooked. | 是动过手脚的 |
[06:55] | I think that’s why the fan shorted out. | 我想这就是电扇短路的原因 |
[06:57] | I’ll call Delko. | 我打电话给Delko |
[06:58] | Get him on it. | 让他过来 |
[07:10] | The circuit breakers are all taped open. | 断路开关都被胶带贴住了 |
[07:13] | Hmm,so when the power overloaded,the breakers couldn’t throw. | 当电力超载的时候 也不会跳闸 |
[07:16] | The electrical couldn’t turn itself off. | 电路不能自动切断 |
[07:29] | I wonder if this is some sort of an insurance scam. | 我想知道这是不是什么骗保的伎俩 |
[07:32] | Owner knew he had bad tenants,wanted to kill two birds with one stone? | 房东知道房客不是好人 想一箭双雕? |
[07:35] | Possibly. | 很可能 |
[07:37] | All right,let’s see who geI’ll call H. | 好吧 看看谁是受益人 我打给H |
[07:49] | So you’re the one who torched my condo? | 那么你就是烧了我公寓的人? |
[07:51] | Sorry to disappoint you,Mr.Broyles, | 不好意思让你失望了 Broyles先生 |
[07:53] | but it was actually nothing like that. | 实际上并不是那么回事 |
[07:56] | Tell it to my attorney. | 和我的律师说吧 |
[07:58] | The girl that we found in the torched condo’s name is Rachel Hemming,Mr. Broyles. | 我们在烧毁的公寓里发现的女孩 叫Rachel Hemming, Broyles先生 |
[08:05] | My God,it was her. | 天啊 是她 |
[08:08] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[08:10] | So she lived in your rental? | 那么她是你的房客了? |
[08:11] | Yeah,she was a model tenant. | 没错 她是个模范房客 |
[08:13] | And living in a converted meth lab. | 住在一个改建的毒品工厂 |
[08:15] | Did you give her a break on the rent or jusstiff-arm her? | 你在房租上给了她优惠 让她直接搬走? |
[08:21] | Found a lot of glassware in there. | 在那发现了很多玻璃器皿 |
[08:23] | Enough to make a pound a week. | 足够一周制一磅了 |
[08:25] | That’s a,that’s pretty big business. | 那是 那是一笔不小的生意了 |
[08:29] | You overloaded the circuit breaker to make your drugs, | 你为了制造毒品 导致电路超载 |
[08:32] | and she was collateral damage. | 她也成了牺牲品 |
[08:38] | Did you tamper with the electcal system to deal with the power overload? | 你是不是改装了电力系统 来应付电力超载? |
[08:43] | I don’t know what to tell you guys. | 我不知道怎么和你们说 |
[08:46] | The girl paid her rent on time,so I respected her privacy. | 这女孩按时付租 所以我尊重她的隐私 |
[08:49] | What,you gonna bust me for not being more nosy? | 怎么? 因为我不爱管闲事 所以逮捕我? |
[08:53] | Actually,it’s called “criminal homicide.” | 实际上 这叫”刑事谋杀” |
[08:57] | nting one,two,three drug-related priors here. | 有一, 二, 三项涉嫌毒品的前科 |
[09:04] | That was her apartment. | 那是她的公寓 |
[09:06] | Those days are behind me. | 我的那些事情已经成为了过去 |
[09:08] | Apparent not. | 显然不是 哦 不 不 不 不 不 |
[09:16] | Turn right back around,honey. | 等下再来 亲爱的 |
[09:18] | You gonna have to give me more time. | 你得再给我点时间 |
[09:20] | I mean,I haven’t even hada chance to ***** | 我是说 我还没开始检查呢 |
[09:22] | That’s perfect’cause I wanted to catch you before you started. | 太好了 因为我想在你开始前赶上 |
[09:26] | Okay,what’s up? | 好吧 怎么了? |
[09:27] | I usually usn’t see you guys down here with a kit. | 我可很少见你们来这干活啊 |
[09:30] | I wanted to see if the fuming tent had a chance to do its job before it went up. | 我想想看烟熏篷被烧毁前 有没有留下什么指纹 |
[09:33] | Well,there wasn’t a whole lot the fire didn’t touch. | 基本都被火烧毁了 |
[09:37] | Maybe a patch of skin that came in contact with the floor. | 也许只有地板接触的一块皮肤 |
[09:41] | All right,we’ll start there. | 好吧 我们就从那开始 |
[09:43] | Let me move her,all right? | 让我把她翻过来 好吗? |
[09:49] | You got it? | 行吗? |
[09:50] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[09:57] | Back this end up just a little bit. | 再翻起来一点 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:03] | We got a partial print. | 有一枚不完整的指纹 |
[10:05] | Really? | 是吗? |
[10:07] | Looks like the fumes did their job after all. | 看来烟熏蓬起作用了 |
[10:09] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:20] | Hey,Eric,what do you think that is? | 嘿 Eric 你觉得这是什么? |
[10:25] | That looks like a piece of plastic. | 像是一块塑料 |
[10:28] | Think it’s part of her clothing? | 是她衣服的一部分吗? |
[10:30] | Looks like she wore it underneath her clothing, | 看起来是穿在她的衣服里面的 |
[10:32] | and whatever it was,the fire melted it into her skin. | 无论是什么 大火烧化了它 |
[10:39] | I have no idea what this is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[10:42] | You guys are gonna have to figure this one out. | 你们得去弄清是什么 |
[10:45] | Well,it’s hidden in the last place that someone would look. | 这玩意藏在最为隐秘的地方 |
[10:48] | If you ask me,I think it’s a wire. | 如果你问我 我觉得是窃听器 |
[10:50] | A wire? | 窃听器? |
[10:53] | So why was our baby girl bugged? | 这女孩为什么会被人窃听? |
[10:56] | Maybe whoever left that print knows. | 也许指纹的主人知道 |
[11:02] | No! | 不! |
[11:11] | I rushed in soon as I got the phone call. | 我一接到电话就赶来了 |
[11:13] | I’m not from the area. | 我不是本地人 |
[11:15] | Rachel’s my sister. | Rachel是我的妹妹 |
[11:16] | What,you need me to sign for her or something? | 你要我给她签字 还是什么? |
[11:18] | Post bail? | 交保释金? |
[11:20] | What’d she do this time? | 这次她又干什么了? |
[11:21] | Well,I was hoping that you could tell me. | 我希望你能告诉我 |
[11:24] | Your sister was killed this morning. | 你妹妹今天早上被杀了 |
[11:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:34] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信 |
[11:37] | What am I gonna tell our parents? | 我该怎么和父母说? |
[11:38] | Well,how about the truth? | 告诉他们真相怎么样? |
[11:41] | That’s what I’m looking for. | 这正是我在寻找的 |
[11:44] | Zach,we found your print on Rachel’s body. | Zach 我们在Rachel的尸体上 发现了你的指纹 |
[11:48] | I’d never hurt her. | 我绝对没有伤害她 |
[11:50] | We have you in our system for assault. | 你因为人身伤害罪在系统里留下了记录 |
[11:52] | Yeah,but that was for stupid college stuff. | 是 但是那是大学时候的蠢事 |
[11:54] | The two of you have a fight? | 你们俩动手了? |
[12:00] | Not a “fight” fight. It wasn’t… | 算不上动手 不是… |
[12:04] | Look,Rachel hasn’t had an easy life. | 听着 Rachel的生活并不简单 |
[12:08] | She got in with the wrong crowd. | 她和坏人混在了一起 |
[12:13] | Our parents got her into rehab. | 爸妈把她送进了戒毒所 |
[12:17] | She ran away? | 她跑掉了? |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:23] | Three months ago. | 3个月前 |
[12:25] | I came down from Ohio. | 我从俄亥俄州过来 |
[12:27] | I finally found her and I tried to get her to come home. | 最后找到了她 想要把她带回家 |
[12:31] | – Rachel. – Zach,what are you doing here? | – Zach 你来这干嘛? |
[12:33] | I’m not leaving without you. | 你不走 我也不走 |
[12:35] | No,just leave. | 不 你快走 |
[12:37] | You’re coming with me. | 你得和我一起走 |
[12:40] | No! | 不! |
[12:44] | Is that how she fell? | 她就那样跌倒了? |
[12:46] | She didn’t fall. | 她没有跌倒 |
[12:47] | She’s tougher than that. | 她没那么弱不禁风 |
[12:50] | She slapped me. | 她扇了我一巴掌 |
[12:52] | Told me to get lost and…that’s what I did. | 让我消失 然后… 我就消失了 |
[12:56] | So you’re saying that you came all the way down here from Ohio to bringour sister back, | 所以你是说你一路从俄亥俄州过来 是为了带你妹妹回家 |
[13:00] | she told you to leave and you left? | 她叫你离开 于是你就走了? |
[13:03] | What else could I do? | 我还能怎么做? |
[13:05] | Well,I think we both know what. | 我想我们都知道应该怎么做 |
[13:07] | Look,you’re looking at the wrong guy here. | 听着 你找错人了 |
[13:09] | I didn’t come to Miami to kill anyone. | 我不是来迈阿密杀人的 |
[13:12] | if you did, ***** | 如果你杀了人 就别想走了 |
[13:44] | Hey,what you got? | 嘿 有什么发现? |
[13:46] | Well,there’s nothing on the wine glass s that punctured her neck,but… | 刺穿她脖子的酒杯没什么发现 但是… |
[13:49] | that piece of metal Alexx found on Rachel Hemming’s body… | Alexx在Rachel Hemming尸体上 发现的金属片… |
[13:53] | It’s a recording device. | 是个录音设备 |
[13:55] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:57] | Well,maybe if the memory card’s still intact, | 也许如果记忆卡还没损坏的话 |
[13:58] | we could hear who killed her. | 我们能听听是谁杀了她 |
[14:00] | Yeah,dream on. It’s just a transmitter. | 哪有这么容易 这只是个发射器 |
[14:02] | Now we’ll be stuck trying to figure out who it transmits to. | 现在我们得努力找出谁接收信号 |
[14:06] | And it’s a pretty tall order. | 还真是高难度呢 |
[14:07] | Always is. | 一直如此 |
[14:09] | But… think I got some kind of serial number here on the power source. | 我想我在电源这儿找到一个序列号 |
[14:14] | Let’s take a closer look. | 让我们来仔细瞧瞧 |
[14:22] | Group Three. | 三组 |
[14:23] | MFO. | |
[14:25] | Well,MFO stands for Miami Field Office. | MFO代表是迈阿密外勤部门 |
[14:27] | Miami’s got the most field offices of any law enforcement agency in the country. | 国家执法机构的外勤部门 在迈阿密最多 |
[14:32] | Trying to find the right one,you want to talk about a tall order? | 要找到是哪一个 那可不是容易事 |
[14:36] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[14:37] | That’s the number. | 这个号 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna put it in the database,see if we get lucky. | 输到数据库去查查 希望我们运气不错 |
[14:42] | I don’t think you have to. | 我想没必要了 |
[14:44] | I actually know this office code. | 事实上我知道这个部门代码 |
[14:46] | How’s that? | 怎么可能? |
[14:47] | I used to work there. | 我过去在那儿工作 |
[15:04] | – Lieutenant, Mike Farallon. – Mike | – 队长 Mike Farallon |
[15:06] | – Natalia. – Hey. | – 嘿 |
[15:07] | Have to admit it’s strange having you back in these offices. | 能在这里再次见到你 挺奇怪的 |
[15:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:12] | – She was one of the best. – Thanks. | – 她是最棒的 – 多谢 |
[15:13] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[15:15] | Why don’t we go somewhere a little more private? | 我们找个地方单独谈谈 |
[15:22] | So how can I help you? | 我有什么可以帮忙的? |
[15:24] | Mike,we’re here to talk about Rachel Hemming. | Mike 我们是来找你谈谈 Rachel Hemming的 |
[15:29] | We spoke to your ASAC. | 我们跟你的负责人谈过了 |
[15:31] | And we know that she was your confidential informant,Mike. | 我们知道她是你的线人 Mike |
[15:36] | She was,yes. | 她曾经是 没错 |
[15:38] | I just heard. | 我刚听说的 |
[15:40] | It’s a big loss for us. | 对我们是莫大的损失 |
[15:41] | She was your find? | 她是你的人? |
[15:43] | Yeah,about three months ago I picked her up for possession with intent to distribute. | 是的 大约三个月前 她准备分货的时候 被我逮到 |
[15:48] | I could tell she wasn’t a user,so instead of locking her up, | 我确定她不是个瘾君子 所以没把她关起来 |
[15:51] | I put her inside a meth operation we were tracking. | 我把她安排到我们一直 在跟踪的毒品调查案中 |
[15:55] | 30 grams,Rachel. | 30克 Rachel |
[15:57] | That’s a felony possession with intent to distribute. | 有意散布毒品可是重罪 |
[16:00] | You’re looking at seven years in a federal penitentiary. | 你将面临7年牢狱之灾 |
[16:03] | You said you could get me out of it. | 你说你能帮我摆脱困境 |
[16:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:06] | I can make this whole thing disappear into the ether. | 我也可以让整件事化为乌有 |
[16:09] | What do I have to do? | 我要做什么? |
[16:11] | Keep dealing. | 继续交易 |
[16:15] | Rachel’s intel was taking us directly to the operation’s leadership. | Rachel能把我们直接引向交易头目 |
[16:18] | What do you think happened to her? | 你觉得她出了什么事? |
[16:20] | I was supposed to meet her at a warehouse downtown to get a report,but… | 我本来该在市区的一处仓库 与她见面 拿一份报告 但是… |
[16:23] | she never showed. | 她没去 |
[16:25] | What about the surveillance audio? | 监听呢? |
[16:26] | She was wired. | 她连线了 |
[16:28] | It’s the first thing I checked. | 那是我首先检查的 |
[16:30] | Unfortunately,the bug wasn’t transmitting. | 不幸的是 窃听器没发射信号 |
[16:32] | Why do you think that happened? | 为什么会这样? |
[16:35] | Um,I’m sorry,this is as far as I can go. | 很抱歉 我能帮你们的就这些了 |
[16:39] | This is still an open investigation. | 调查还没结案 |
[16:41] | So is her murder,Mike. | 她的谋杀案也是 Mike |
[16:44] | So is her murder. | 她的谋杀案也是 |
[16:51] | So,Ryan torches this condo and he’s not here helping us sift through this because… | Ryan点燃了公寓 还不来这帮我们 筛查这些东西 是因为…? |
[16:57] | Oh,come on,Eric,that wasn’t his fault. | 好啦 Eric 那又不是他的错 |
[17:00] | Yeah,well,it would’ve been nice of him to at least offer a little help. | 他要是能帮点小忙也好啊 |
[17:04] | Calleigh,you needed to see me? | Calleigh 你找我? |
[17:06] | Yes. I was wondering if you would take those four cans of glass | 是的 我在想你能不能把 这四罐玻璃拿去 |
[17:09] | that we got from the crime scene and run them through DNA. | 是我们从现场拿回来的 想让你做个DNA检测 |
[17:13] | Every piece? | 每一片? |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:15] | Yeah,we’re gonna need it ASAP,okay? | 我们急着要 可以吗? |
[17:17] | Sure,and while I’m at it,I’ll find a way to end global warming | 当然 检测的过程中 我会想出解决全球变暖的办法 |
[17:20] | and finish that proof of the unified field theory I’ve been working on. | 做完我一直头疼的”统一场论”的证明 |
[17:23] | Would it be inappropriate if I asked you right now | 要是我现在问你 你要不要花一个多小时 |
[17:25] | if it was going to take you more than an hour? | 会不会不合时宜? |
[17:29] | I know I’m a miracle worker,but there is a lot of work to be miracled here. | 我知道我是个强人 但有太多事需要我创造奇迹了 |
[17:34] | But I will get on it. | 但我会开始的 |
[17:37] | I’ll send someone over to collect the rest of the stuff as you go through it. | 你们再筛查出什么物证来 我会派人来取的 |
[17:40] | Thank you,Maxine. | 谢谢 Maxine |
[17:43] | All right,what have you got next? | 好吧 有何发现? |
[17:46] | A picture of Rachel Hemming. | Rachel Hemming的一张照片 |
[17:47] | But who’s the guy in it? | 但上面那男的是谁? |
[17:50] | I don’t know. They look awfully friendly. | 不清楚 他们看起来可非常亲密 |
[17:53] | Boyfriend,ex-boyfriend,maybe. | 男朋友 前男友 或许 |
[17:54] | Whoever it is,I’m sure it’s someone we’re gonna want to talk to. | 不管是谁 我们都得叫来谈谈 |
[17:57] | Well,if you do that,you’re gonna have to pull his mug out of all that damage. | 那样的话 你得先复原他的面目 |
[18:02] | Check it out,there’s some writing on the back. | 来看看 后面有写东西 |
[18:05] | Can’t make it out. | 看不出来 |
[18:07] | Well,maybe Ryan will make himself useful in QD. | 也许Ryan可以在待鉴文书上 体现他的价值 |
[18:12] | Well,I will deliver it to him personally. | 我会亲自交到他手上的 |
[18:21] | – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[18:22] | Just came in to get a peek at the picture that Calleigh keeps talking about. | 来瞅瞅Calleigh一直在说的那张照片 |
[18:25] | Yeah,I uploaded a digital version into the image editor software | 我传了张数码照片到图象编辑软件里 |
[18:29] | to recover what damage was done. | 以复原损毁部分 |
[18:32] | Does it one pixel at a time. | 一次处理一个象素 |
[18:34] | Thousands of color combinations per second. | 每秒整合上千种颜色 |
[18:37] | Get an accurate representation of basically what we lost. | 尽量精准的修复损毁处 |
[18:45] | I know who that is. | 我认识那个人 |
[18:48] | – Who? – Mike. | – 是谁? |
[18:50] | – Who’s Mike? – Mike Farallon.FBI. | – Mike是谁? |
[18:53] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:55] | Well,you’re gonna love this. | 那你会喜欢这个的 |
[18:59] | You know,the handwriting that was on the back of the photo? | 知道照片背面的笔迹? |
[19:01] | Well,the ink’s pigment was gone. | 墨迹已经消失了 |
[19:04] | But the solvent was still on the paper. | 但溶渍还在纸上 |
[19:06] | Could you get any of the words to pop? | 能找到些只言片语吗? |
[19:08] | After 380 nanometers of ultraviolet light… | 380纳米波长的紫外光下… |
[19:12] | you bet. | 当然可以 |
[19:17] | “Stay away or you’ll get hurt.” | “离远点 不然会倒霉” |
[19:21] | Well,that picture just became a threat. | 这张照片成了威胁 |
[19:23] | Yeah,it looks like somebody’s still playing the old jealousy card. | 看上去有人还在玩 老一套的嫉妒把戏 |
[19:25] | Yeah,well,at least I know where to start. | 是啊 至少我知道从哪儿下手了 |
[19:27] | Mike,the FBI guy,right? | Mike 那个FBI 是吧? |
[19:29] | No. His wife. | 不 他妻子 |
[19:34] | Is that your writing,Mrs. Farallon? | 是你的笔迹吗 Farallon女士? |
[19:38] | No. | 不 |
[19:40] | We’ll need a handwriting sample to confirm that. | 我们需要笔迹样本去确认 |
[19:43] | What’s this about? | 为什么? |
[19:50] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[19:52] | Do you recognize the woman that’s in the picture with him? | 你认识照片里他旁边的这个女人吗? |
[19:56] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从没见过她 |
[19:58] | Her name’s Rachel Hemming and she was murdered this morning. | 她叫Rachel Hemming 今早被谋杀了 |
[20:01] | What,you suspect Mike? | 怎么 你们怀疑是Mike? |
[20:03] | We’re investigating all the angles. | 我们要考虑到各种可能性 |
[20:08] | Mike and I married young. | Mike和我很早就结婚了 |
[20:11] | We made,uh…adjustments. | 我们做出了些…调整 |
[20:15] | Mike’s an undercover agent. | Mike是个卧底特工 |
[20:15] | He’s forced to live in two worlds,so… | 他被迫过双重生活 所以… |
[20:18] | we have an understanding. | 我们达成了共识 |
[20:21] | And what is that? | 说来听听 |
[20:23] | What he does when he’s out of the house is his business. | 他在外面做的是他的事 |
[20:27] | He keeps a roof over our heads,our kids go to good schools, | 他的事我们不知道 我们的孩子们去名校 |
[20:30] | and,uh,when he comes home… he belongs to me. | 他回家以后 是属于我的 |
[20:36] | You make that sound so simple. | 你说起来很轻松 |
[20:39] | It’s anything but. | 没那么轻松 |
[20:44] | Can you account for your whereabouts in the last 24 hours? | 过去24小时内你在哪里? |
[20:49] | I was home with my family. | 我在家 跟家人在一起 |
[20:51] | And you can prove that? | 你可以证明吗? |
[20:54] | Check it out for yourself. | 自己去查吧 |
[21:00] | Thanks for coming in. | 多谢你过来 |
[21:07] | She has an alibi,so I’m gonna go check it out. | 她有不在场证明 我要去核实一下 |
[21:10] | There’s something wrong,Ms. Boa Vista. | 什么地方不对 Boa Vista小姐 |
[21:13] | Well,evidently,the Farallons have a marriage of convenience and she just… | 很显然 Farallon夫妇协议结婚 而她… |
[21:18] | tolerates the infidelity. | 默许了丈夫的不忠 |
[21:19] | So he has a history. | 他有前科 |
[21:23] | Three years ago when I was working with Mike at the bureau, | 三年前 我跟Mike在局里共事时 |
[21:26] | I found out that he was sleeping with an informant and I confronted him. | 我发现他跟一个线人搞上了 我质问他 |
[21:31] | And he asked me to keep it quiet. | 他请我别声张 |
[21:34] | And what did you do? | 你怎么做的? |
[21:37] | I did. | 我照做了 |
[21:41] | Now I wish I’d had the guts to tell the bureau. | 真希望我当时有勇气汇报给局里 |
[21:44] | Are you willing to do that now? | 你现在愿意这么做吗? |
[21:48] | Yeah,I am. | 是的 我愿意 |
[21:49] | The original informant,are we in touch with her? | 最初的线人 我们现在跟她还有联系吗? |
[21:52] | can be. | 应该有的 |
[21:53] | Bring her in. | 把她带来 |
[22:06] | ****** | 有阵子没见了 |
[22:08] | – How you been? – Good. | – 你怎么样? – 很好 |
[22:10] | You know I didn’t bring you in here to chat about the lat few years,right? | 你知道我找你来不是谈这几年的 对吧? |
[22:15] | So,I’m guessing this is about Mikey. | 那我猜这事跟Mikey有关? |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:21] | Agent Farallon. | Farallon特工 |
[22:24] | Did you know he had a new C.I.? | 知道他有了新线人吗? |
[22:26] | Hell,yeah. | 见鬼 当然 |
[22:27] | Told me he needed a fresh face to stay ahead of the bad guys. | 跟我说他要张新面孔去跟坏蛋打交道 |
[22:31] | So he cut me loose,and brought in this cute little number to replace me. | 然后他就跟我断了联系 用那个小可爱取代了我 |
[22:37] | I’m guessing that bothered you. | 我想这让你很不痛快 |
[22:41] | Mikey and I spent a lot of time together. | Mikey和我很多时候都在一起 |
[22:44] | I was his eyes and ears. | 我是他的耳目 |
[22:49] | I made nice with some of… | 我跟迈阿密的一些… |
[22:53] | the craziest meth dealers in Miami– | 疯狂的毒贩处得很好… |
[22:57] | all for him. | 都是为了他 |
[23:00] | I did everything he asked me to do. | 他说什么我都照做 |
[23:02] | I know you did. | 我知道你做了 |
[23:04] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[23:07] | The more I risked my life for him,the more he had to rush in to save me. | 我越是为他卖命 他就越该担心我的安危 |
[23:13] | I thought he and I had something. | 我以为他和我来电 |
[23:17] | So you paid a little visit to Rachel Hemming? | 于是你就拜访了一下Rachel Hemming? |
[23:21] | Yeah. I did. | 没错 是的 |
[23:28] | I wanted her to know that she was only temporary. | 我想让她知道 她只是临时的 |
[23:42] | Mikey doesn’t care about you. | Mikey不在乎你 |
[23:44] | What? Who are you? | 什么? 你是谁? |
[23:47] | I’m your mirror to the past. | 我就是你最终的写照 |
[23:51] | Three months ago,I was you. | 三个月前 我跟你一样 |
[23:53] | It’s not like that at all. | 根本不是那样 |
[23:55] | Really? | 你确定? |
[23:59] | Are you sure about that? | 那这个呢? |
[24:01] | It’s a copy– for you. | 这是个拷贝 给你的 |
[24:04] | The original’s for his wife. | 原版是给他老婆的 |
[24:06] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我? |
[24:08] | It’s for your own good. | 为你好 |
[24:15] | Mikey is a piece of work. | Mikey是个混蛋 |
[24:21] | I bet he gave her the same,um… | 我敢说 他给她同一个 唔… |
[24:24] | safe word that he gave me. | 暗语 跟他给我的一样 |
[24:29] | “Together.” | “一起” |
[24:32] | And what is that-what’s “together,” what does it mean? | 那个”一起” 是什么意思? |
[24:35] | For when you’re in danger. | 当你处境危险时 |
[24:36] | You say the word,and then Agent Mike can burst in and save the day. | 说这个词 Mike特工冲进去救你 |
[24:45] | Like in one of those romance novels. | 就像那些浪漫小说一样 |
[24:51] | I cannot believe that I fell for that. | 难以置信 我居然信以为真 |
[24:57] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗? |
[25:00] | You had physical contact with a murder victim, | 你跟受害人有身体接触 |
[25:01] | so until we figure out how this whole story’s going to end, | 所以在我们没弄清真相前 |
[25:05] | I need you to stay close. | 你别走远 |
[25:08] | All right. | 好 |
[25:13] | You talked to Jane? | 你跟Jane谈过? |
[25:16] | She’s obsessed. How could you give what she says any credence? | 她走火入魔了 你怎么能信她说的? |
[25:20] | That’s the thing about a C.I., | 事关线人 |
[25:21] | you have to believe what they say or they’re useless. | 你得相信他们的话 不然要他们有什么用? |
[25:24] | Then we confirm with hard data. | 我们会核实一遍 |
[25:26] | I was not sleeping with Rachel Hemming. | 我没跟Rachel Hemming上床 |
[25:29] | I’m married,B.V. | 我已经结婚了 B.V. |
[25:34] | You know,there’s a real problem when the informant is more reliable than you are. | 知道吗 麻烦的是 你的线人比你还值得信赖 |
[25:46] | How deep did you get with Rachel? | 你跟Rachel的关系有多深? |
[25:50] | Depends who you ask. | 那得看你问的是谁了 |
[25:50] | She’s dead,and you’re the only one left. | 她死了 你是唯一知情的 |
[25:53] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么? |
[25:54] | Just what everybody | 大家都这样想 Mike |
[25:55] | that she had more of your secrets than anyone else’s. | 她知道你的秘密比其他人都多 |
[25:58] | You know me,Natalia. | 你了解我 Natalia |
[26:00] | Rachel was too critical to our objective. | Rachel对我们的行动而言太关键了 |
[26:02] | You know,work has always come first. | 你知道 工作总是第一位的 |
[26:07] | I really hope that’s true,Mike. | 我真的希望你没撒谎 Mike |
[26:09] | ‘Cause,you know,you’re running out of time and excuses. | 因为 你已经没多少时间和托辞了 |
[26:28] | Hey…Alexx,what are you doing up here? | 嘿…Alexx 你上楼来干吗? |
[26:30] | I’m afraid it’s not good news. | 我得告诉你个坏消息 |
[26:32] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[26:34] | I found more than glass in Rachel Hemming’s body. | 我在Rachel Hemming体内找到的 不止是玻璃 |
[26:37] | There was a fetus. | 还有个胎儿 |
[26:39] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[26:41] | Yeah,about ten to 12 weeks along. | 是的 大概十到十二周 |
[26:43] | Who’s the father? | 孩子的父亲是谁? |
[26:44] | DNA’s working on it right now. | 现在DNA科的正在查 |
[26:48] | One death just became two. | 现在变成一尸两命了 |
[26:50] | Catch this monster,Calleigh. | 抓住那混蛋 Calleigh |
[26:53] | Catch this one. | 抓住他 |
[27:02] | Hey,is Valera still working on that glass from the Rachel Hemming’s case? | 嘿 Valera是不是还在测Rachel Hemming 案子里那些玻璃的DNA? |
[27:05] | Yeah,but she’s pretty swamped. | 是 她现在忙得不可开交 |
[27:07] | So I thought I’d jump in and lend a hand. | 所以我来帮忙 |
[27:08] | Okay,’cause I just ran into Alexx in the hall. | 好 我刚在走廊上碰到了Alexx |
[27:10] | She told me Rachel was pregnant. | 她说Rachel怀孕了 |
[27:12] | We should rush that fetus tissue | 我们得优先处理那个胎儿的DNA |
[27:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:16] | I’m running that sample for a familial match right now through CODIS. | 我现在正在数据库里面比对那个样本 |
[27:21] | And then I’m going to compare it to Mike Farallon’s file. | 然后我会拿它对比Mike Farallon的 |
[27:29] | His track record with his confidential informants is questionable… at best. | 他跟线人们的过往纪录… 说得好听点是很值得怀疑 |
[27:36] | I’m just hoping that he didn’t make another mistake. | 我只希望他不会再犯同样的错误 |
[27:38] | For his sake. | 为了他自己好 |
[27:44] | Look at that,it’s not Mike. | 看看结果 不是Mike |
[27:48] | But it does match another elimination sample. | 但和另外一个样本相符 |
[27:51] | Zach Hemming. | Zach Hemming的 |
[27:53] | Her brother? | 她的哥哥? |
[27:59] | Zach,why was Rachel pregnant with your baby? | Zach 为什么Rachel会怀着你的孩子? |
[28:02] | She’s your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[28:04] | Stepsister. | 继妹 |
[28:05] | By marriage only. | 只是名义上的 |
[28:07] | Her father,my mom– we weren’t related. | 她父亲跟我母亲结婚了– 我们没有血缘关系 |
[28:11] | But you have the same name. | 但你们同姓 |
[28:13] | No,we don’t. | 不 我们不同姓 |
[28:14] | Rachel’s last name is Desmond. | Rachel姓Desmond |
[28:16] | When she came to Miami,she used my father’s name to hide out. | 她来迈阿密之后才用我父亲的姓 好躲起来 |
[28:19] | And that’s what you used to track her down? | 你就是通过那个找到她的? |
[28:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:24] | Look,we were 18 when our parents got married. | 瞧 我们父母结婚时我们都十八岁了 |
[28:27] | We lived in the same house– a room apart. | 住在同一个屋檐下 只隔着一间房 |
[28:31] | Things just… sort of happened. | 事情就… 就那么发生了 |
[28:37] | We tried to cut things off,but then she got pregnant. | 我们试过分开 但她却怀孕了 |
[28:41] | and you**** | 那你同意把孩子留下来了? |
[28:43] | She was afraid of… | 她有些担心… |
[28:44] | what our parents might think,so that’s why she left. | 不知道我们父母会怎么想 所以她才跑出来 |
[28:50] | I went after her so she didn’t have to face it alone. | 我找她就是不想让她独自承受 |
[28:53] | You can’t live like this,Rachel. | 你不能这样生活 Rachel |
[28:56] | You can’t raise a kid like this. | 你不能靠这个养活孩子 |
[28:58] | I have someone else,Zach. | 我已经有别人了 Zach |
[29:00] | Someone to take care of me and the baby. | 可以照顾好我和孩子 |
[29:03] | Ju go. | 走开 |
[29:05] | Go home,Zach! | 回家去 Zach! |
[29:11] | It took me three months to find her. | 我花了三个月才找到她 |
[29:14] | I was so frustrated. | 我真是太伤心了 |
[29:16] | She left me powerless. | 她弄得我无能为力 |
[29:18] | How frustrating? | 你有多伤心? |
[29:20] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗? |
[29:21] | I know I don’t have enough money to support a family, | 我知道我没钱供养一个家庭 |
[29:23] | but it would have been better than the life she was living. | 但肯定比她的生活强 |
[29:25] | I saw the drugs. | 我看到那些毒品了 |
[29:27] | She needed help. | 她需要帮助 |
[29:29] | – Zach… – No,I didn’t… I didn’t hurt her. | – 不 我没有… 我没有伤害她 |
[29:34] | Even if I couldn’t be part of their life… | 即使我不能成为他们生活中的一部分… |
[29:37] | I would never hurt her. | 我也绝不会伤害她 |
[29:48] | Lieutenant Caine? | Caine队长? |
[29:55] | You have a moment? | 你有空吗? |
[29:57] | Of course I do,Glen. | 我当然有了 Glen |
[29:59] | You questioned one of my agents today. Mike Farallon. | 你今天质询了我的一个探员 |
[30:02] | We’re investigating the murder of one of your informants. | 我们在调查你们一个线人的死 |
[30:05] | I’d like to ask you to back off of Agent Farallon. | 我希望你别去碰Farallon探员 |
[30:11] | He’s hiding something. | 他瞒着什么 |
[30:12] | That’s his job,Lieutenant. | 那是他的工作 队长 |
[30:14] | We were four hours from a major drug bust this morning. | 今早只差四个小时 我们就能伏击一笔大毒品交易了 |
[30:17] | Till Rachel Hemming’s murder got in the way. | Rachel Hemming的死 碍了你们的事 |
[30:19] | Agent Farallon,the Bureau,is hanging but a thread on this one. | Farallon探员和局里都指望着这行动 |
[30:23] | We cannot afford to overreact. | 我们不敢反应过激 |
[30:25] | Was he recording surveillance at the time of her death,Glen? | 他录下了她死时的监控录音吗 Glen? |
[30:30] | I have no idea what you’re getting at, | 我不知道你这是什么意思 |
[30:31] | but whether he was or not,I have no reason to doubt him. | 但不管他录了没有 我没理由怀疑他 |
[30:33] | Are you aware they were having an affair? | 你知道他们有段婚外情吗? |
[30:37] | The Bureau is willing to forgive any of Farallon’s transgressions | 局里会原谅Farallon的一切出轨行为 |
[30:40] | if it means bringing down the largest organized meth operation in South Florida. | 只要能把南佛罗里达最大的 毒品交易网摧毁掉 |
[30:44] | I’m going to need the name of her target. | 我要知道他的行动目标是谁 |
[30:48] | No chance,Lieutenant. | 不可能 队长 |
[30:49] | You’ll know who he is when we make the arrest. | 等我们抓到他了 你就知道是谁了 |
[30:51] | And as for Agent Farallon… | 至于Farallon探员… |
[30:54] | I need you to back off until we make those arsts. | 我希望在抓捕行动之前 你们不要碰他 |
[30:56] | Hey,Glen… | 嘿 Glen… |
[31:00] | If I find out that he got this girl killed,I’m going to get him. | 如果我发现他害死了这女孩 我一定会抓住他的 |
[31:15] | so***** | 案发现场的玻璃查的怎么样了? |
[31:19] | Let me guess– they all match the victim. | 我猜猜…血迹都跟受害者的一致? |
[31:21] | Yeah. Rachel Hemming lost a lot of blood. | 是的 Rachel Hemming大量失血 |
[31:24] | Needle in a haystack. | 大海捞针 |
[31:26] | TheVictim,victim… | 受害者的 受害者的… |
[31:32] | This one’s XY. | 这一个的染色体是XY |
[31:34] | That’s male. That’s not our victim. | 是男性的 不是我们的受害者 |
[31:36] | Guess there was a needle after all. | 看来我们最终还是找到了那根针 |
[31:39] | Let me run it against our reference samples. | 我来对比那些参考样本 |
[31:45] | Jeremy Broyles? | Jeremy Broyles的? |
[31:48] | That’s Rachel’s landlord. | 那是Rachel的房东 |
[31:50] | H,listen,I think you’re goi to want to revisit one of our suspects. | H 我想你会乐意再 拜访一下嫌疑人之一 |
[32:09] | Broyles owns the whole building. | 整栋房子都在Broyles名下 |
[32:10] | – I’ve got all entrances and exits blocked off. – okay | – 我派人守住了所有的出入口 – 好 |
[32:13] | Lieutenant,over here. | 队长 在这边 |
[32:17] | Bingo,Frank. | 很好 Frank |
[32:19] | Here we go. | 我们出发 |
[32:24] | You smell that,Frank? | 闻到那味道了吗 Frank? |
[32:25] | Yeah. Meth lab. | 是的 毒品工厂 |
[32:28] | Miami-Dade PD. | 迈阿密 戴德警局 |
[32:31] | – Can I help you? – Is your landlord here? | – 你找谁? – 你的房东在这儿吗? |
[32:33] | No,sorry… | 不 |
[32:42] | Jeremy! | 抱歉… |
[32:45] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[32:46] | Get down on the ground,Jeremy. | 跪在地上 Jeremy |
[32:48] | You’ve got the wrong guy,man. | 你抓错人了 伙计 |
[32:49] | Jeremy,get down on the ground. | Jeremy 跪到地上去 |
[32:52] | You got the wrong guy,man. | 你抓错人了 伙计 |
[32:54] | We found your blood in Rachel Hemming’s apartment. | 我们在Rachel Hemming的公寓里 找到了你的血迹 |
[32:57] | I’m the landlord. | 我是房东 |
[32:58] | I’m in these units all the time making repairs. | 我经常进出这些房子搞维修 |
[33:00] | You’re under arrest for murder. | 我们以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[33:02] | Hook him up. | 把他铐起来 |
[33:23] | H. | |
[33:27] | I got something. | 我找到了 |
[33:30] | A piece of glass. | 一片碎玻璃 |
[33:31] | Conchoidial fracture,bevel surface. | 贝壳状裂纹 表面倾斜 |
[33:34] | Same as the victim’s coffee table. | 跟受害者的咖啡桌质地一样 |
[33:37] | I don’t know how that got there. | 我不知道那是怎么跑到我身上的 |
[33:38] | Have a seat here,please. | 请坐在那边 |
[33:43] | So we got you at the crime scene. Right? | 我们找到你在现场的证据 对不? |
[33:46] | We have the crime scene on you. | 所以当时你在现场 |
[33:51] | I don’t think things could be any more clear. | 事情一清二楚 |
[33:53] | Let me clarify something else for you. | 让我说清楚一些事情 |
[33:56] | That bitch deserved what she got. | 那婊子活该 |
[34:01] | In my business… | 在我的生意里… |
[34:03] | loyalty is everything. | 忠诚就是一切 |
[34:06] | Something seemed off about her. | 她总有点不对劲 |
[34:08] | Then it hit me. | 然后我突然想到了 |
[34:09] | She never,not once,tested our product. | 她一次也没有尝过我们的产品 |
[34:14] | Somebody got to you. | 有人控制了你 |
[34:15] | What? A cop? | 怎么? 警察吗? |
[34:20] | We’re together on this. | 我们是一伙的 |
[34:22] | You hear me? | 你听到我说的了吗? |
[34:23] | Together. | 一起 |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:28] | Then we share this. | 那我们分了这个 |
[34:33] | Come on,Jeremy,not today. | 得了吧 Jeremy 今天不行 |
[34:36] | Why not,baby? | 为什么不 宝贝儿? |
[34:39] | Why won’t you take a hit? | 为什么你不试试? |
[34:42] | We’ve got that deal later. I just want to keep a clear head. | 一会儿还有交易 我想保持头脑清醒 |
[34:46] | – You’re lying to me,baby. – No. | – 你在骗我 宝贝儿 – 我没有 |
[34:48] | – Yes,you are. You’re a narc,aren’t you? – No! You don’t understand! | – 你就是 你是缉毒警 对吗? – 不! 你不明白! |
[34:52] | no!Do not! | 不!别这样! |
[35:16] | Didn’t anybody ever teach her the rules of the game? | 就没人教过她游戏规则? |
[35:18] | Blend in. | 同流合污 |
[35:21] | She takes the hit… | 要是她吸了那袋货… |
[35:23] | she lives to see another day. | 她就能活下来了 |
[35:27] | You know what was off about her? | 你知道她哪里不对劲吗? |
[35:29] | What? | 哪里? |
[35:30] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[35:34] | So not only,Jeremy,did you kill a new mother… | 所以Jeremy 你不仅谋杀了个母亲… |
[35:40] | you killed her unborn child. | 你还杀了她未出世的孩子 |
[35:43] | Live with that. | 这罪孽一辈子都会跟着你 |
[35:56] | Oh,Miss Boa Vista. | 噢 Boa Vista小姐 |
[35:59] | I understand you closed the Rachel Hemming case. | 听说你们破了Rachel Hemming的案子 |
[36:01] | We did. We arrested Jeremy Broyles for her murder. | 是的 我们逮捕了Jeremy Broyles 杀她的凶手 |
[36:05] | Why? Are you here to tell us that we screwed up your investigation? | 怎么了? 过来抱怨我们弄砸了你的调查? |
[36:09] | Hardly. | 怎么会 |
[36:10] | Turns out you guys chopped off the head of the snake. | 实际上你们抓住了大头目 |
[36:12] | We got panicked meth dealers looking for new product. | 到处都是群蛇无首找新货源的毒贩 |
[36:15] | Fish in a barrel. | 束手就擒 |
[36:16] | That’s great. Is that for us? | 那很好 这是给我们的? |
[36:18] | Oh,yeah. | 是的 |
[36:19] | I pulled all the audio files off Agent Farallon’s computer. | 我把Farallon探员电脑里的 所有音频文件都下载到这里面 |
[36:22] | Anything of interest? | 有什么特别的吗? |
[36:23] | I haven’t had a chance to hear it, | 我还没机会听 |
[36:25] | but now that you got Broyles for murder,it’s probably a moot point anyway. | 既然现在你们抓住了凶手 这个估计毫无用处 |
[36:30] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[36:32] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[36:33] | Want to come with me? | 想跟我一起来吗? |
[36:34] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[36:39] | So this is all of Agent Farallon’s files? | 这是Farallon探员的所有文件? |
[36:41] | Everything that Rachel Hemming’s wire picked up while she was his CI on the Broyles case. | Rachel Hemming当Broyles案件线人后 所有的监听资料都在这里了 |
[36:46] | It all pertains to our drug op. | 都属于我们毒品案的一部分 |
[36:48] | What do youneed? | 你要找什么? |
[36:52] | That. | 这个 |
[36:54] | That proves that Farallon lied. | 说明Farallon撒谎了 |
[36:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[36:57] | Well,he said that he didn’t get any transmission from Rachel this morning. | 他说今天早晨监听器什么都没录到 |
[37:01] | Well,no,she died before he got the chance. | 对 在他录之前她就死了 |
[37:04] | Then explain this last date. | 那这最后一个日期怎么解释 |
[37:07] | December 17,9:38 a.m. | 12月17日早晨9:38 |
[37:09] | That was this morning. | 这是今天早晨 |
[37:11] | Right before she was murdered. | 就在她被谋杀之前 |
[37:14] | Jeremy,hey.Didn’t expect you this early.What’s up? | Jeremy 嘿 没想到你会这么早 出什么事了? |
[37:18] | My guys tell me you’ve been asking questions. | 我的伙计们告诉我 你老在问问题 |
[37:20] | Questions? About what? | 问问题? 什么问题? |
[37:22] | Everything. Stuff you don’t need to know. | 所有一切 那些你不该知道的 |
[37:24] | Paranoid much,Jeremy? | 是不是都有点妄想狂了 Jeremy? |
[37:26] | You should lay off your own tweak. | 你该放轻松点 |
[37:28] | Somebody got to you. | 有人控制了你 |
[37:30] | What? A cop? | 怎么? 警察吗? |
[37:33] | We’re together on this. | 我们是一伙的 |
[37:35] | You hear me? | 你听到我说的了吗?? |
[37:36] | Together. | 一起 |
[37:43] | Things were about to go sideways. Why would he stop recording? | 就要出事了 他为什么要停下录音? |
[37:46] | He knew her real well. | 他太了解她了 |
[37:48] | She’s done this before. Maybe he didn’t sense a threat. | 她这样干过 也许他以为没什么危险 |
[37:50] | No,no. He knew that there was a threat because she said the word “together.” | 不不 他知道她有危险 她说了”一起” |
[37:54] | – Together? – That was their safe word. | – 一起? – 那是他们的暗语 |
[37:55] | That was the same safe word he used with his last C.I.,Jane Duncroft. | 和他以前的线人Jane Duncroft用的一样 |
[38:01] | If that was the safe word,he should have helped her. | 如果那就是暗语 他就该去营救她 |
[38:05] | Yeah,he should have. | 是的 他本该那么做 |
[38:08] | But I think he wanted her dead. | 但我猜他希望她死 |
[38:19] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[38:22] | Natalia? | |
[38:25] | I’ve run hundreds of interrogations. | 我参加过几百个审讯 |
[38:28] | You think I don’t know that stare? | 你以为我认不出那个眼神? |
[38:31] | Just cut to the chase. | 别兜圈子了 |
[38:32] | I’ll do th– you sat back and did nothing while your confidential informant was murdered. | 我会的 当你的线人被杀害时 你就干坐着什么都不干 |
[38:38] | How does that grab you? | 这个说法怎么样? |
[38:40] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[38:41] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[38:43] | I’m here as a courtesy,okay? | 我来只是出于礼貌 明白吗? |
[38:46] | So don’t think for a second that I’m gonna put up with your penny-ante local PD nonsense,okay? | 别以为我会买你们这些 小警察的帐 知道不? |
[38:51] | You guys are way out of your league,here,man. | 你们现在越权太多了 伙计们 |
[38:59] | Is that a fact? | 是吗? |
[39:12] | We have the tape from this morning. | 我们手上有今天早晨的录音 |
[39:23] | Rachel was a great C.I. | Rachel是个出色的线人 |
[39:27] | All her work was about to pay off. | 她的一切努力都马上会有回报 |
[39:28] | Ourwork. | 我们的努力 |
[39:31] | I had no idea Broyles was onto her. | 我不知道Broyles怀疑她了 |
[39:33] | She did,and that’s why she tried to contact you. | 但她明白 所以她才要联系你 |
[39:35] | You sat there. You listened. | 你就坐在那儿 听着 |
[39:37] | She said the safe word and you did nothing. | 她说了暗语 你却什么都没干 |
[39:41] | All to cover up your affair. | 只是为了掩饰你的婚外情 |
[39:45] | I… figured when the case was over,so were we. | 我…以为案子结束 我们的关系也会结束 |
[39:49] | I’d let her go and that’d be that. | 我会让她走 就这样 |
[39:52] | Yeah,and then she told you she was pregnant. | 然后她告诉你她怀孕了 |
[39:54] | Listen,my wife… my,my job… | 听着 我妻子… 我 我的工作… |
[39:58] | if that got out,I would have lost everything. | 如果那事被人知道了 我会失去一切 |
[40:02] | Jeremy,hey.Didn’t expect you this early.What’s up? | Jeremy 嘿 没想到你会这么早 出什么事了? |
[40:05] | My guys tell me you’ve been asking questions. | 我的伙计们告诉我你老在问问题 |
[40:08] | Questions? About what? | 问问题? 什么问题? |
[40:10] | Everything. Stuff you don’t need to know. | 所有一切 那些你不该知道的 |
[40:13] | Paranoid much,Jeremy? | 是不是都有点妄想狂了 Jeremy? |
[40:15] | You should lay off your own tweak. | 你该放轻松点 |
[40:17] | Somebody got to you. | 有人控制了你 |
[40:19] | What? A cop? | 怎么? 警察吗? |
[40:21] | We’re together on this. | 我们是一伙的 |
[40:23] | You hear me? Together. | 你听到我说的了吗? 一起 |
[40:36] | And in that moment,I saw my life in fast-forward. | 那一瞬间 我的一生在我眼前闪过 |
[40:39] | I knew how everything would play out. | 我知道事情会变成什么样子 |
[40:41] | Not everything. | 不是一切事情 |
[40:44] | She may have been pregnant,but it wasn’t your child. | 她的确怀孕了 但孩子不是你的 |
[40:47] | What? | 什么? |
[40:50] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[40:51] | That istrue,Agent,and DNA has confirmed it. | 这是真的 探员 DNA确定了这一点 |
[40:57] | You were so busy with your investigation | 你一心只想着自己的案子 |
[41:00] | you forgot that she was a human being. | 忘了她也只是个普通人 |
[41:03] | They…were human beings. | 她们…也只是普通人 |
[41:09] | Not bad,for a couple of penny-ante locals,huh? | 我们这些小警察干的不错吧 哈? |
[41:35] | Why don’t I feel better about this? | 我怎么还是觉得不舒服? |
[41:37] | You took a dangerous man off thstreet. | 你把一个危险的人抓到监狱里 |
[41:40] | Should have done it three years ago. | 三年前就该这么做了 |
[41:42] | Sometimes it takes that long. | 有时候就得花那么长时间 |
[41:46] | Tell that to Rachel Hemming. | 你跟Rachel Hemming说吧 |
[41:49] | You know… there’s a way you could honor her life. | 知道吗… 有一种方法 能让她的生命有意义 |
[41:56] | How is that? | 怎么做? |
[41:58] | Forgive yourself. | 原谅你自己 |
[42:02] | You’ve earned it,Natalia. | 那是你应得的 Natalia |
[42:05] | Take it. | 接受吧 |
[42:29] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 12 Miami Confidential |