时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Go voluntarily,you waive your right to fight extradition. | 如果你自愿过去 就等同你放弃了引渡的权利 |
[00:12] | It’s not going to make a difference, Rick. | Rick 结果都一样 巴西里约热内卢 |
[00:20] | So what happens now? | 现在怎样 |
[00:22] | It’s very simple. | 很简单 |
[00:23] | As far as I’m concerned… | 对我来说 |
[00:27] | you are free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[00:50] | (speaking Portuguese) THIS IS MALA NOCHE JUSTICE | (葡萄牙语) 这是属于邪恶黑夜的正义 |
[00:53] | Mmm. | 唔 你说什么? 我说什么? |
[02:46] | Mala Noche justice… | 邪恶黑夜的正义 |
[02:49] | meet Miami justice. | 来认识迈阿密的正义吧 |
[03:02] | * Yeah! | |
[03:25] | We don’t get fooled again * | |
[03:29] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[04:07] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[04:08] | Yeah, but a lot of people didn’t. | 是的 但很多人做不到 |
[04:12] | What’s going on? | 情况怎样? |
[04:13] | Calleigh was abducted while following a lead on the Newberry case. | Calleigh在追查Newberry案的线索时被绑架了 |
[04:16] | Searched for her all night. | 我们找了她整晚 |
[04:18] | Finally tracked her GPS, | 后来追踪她的全球定位系统 |
[04:19] | we were unable to locate her. Okay. | – 发现无法找到她的行踪 |
[04:21] | Delko. | – 好吧 |
[04:23] | Yeah, I’m with H right now. | 是 我现在和H一起 |
[04:26] | That’s Tripp. | Tripp的电话 |
[04:28] | They found Calleigh’s Hummer. | 他们发现了Calleigh的悍马 |
[04:29] | We got to find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[04:42] | Aerial unit spotted it. | Aerial那组发现车的 |
[04:43] | No sign of Calleigh. No eyewitnesses either. | Calleigh不知所踪 也找不到目击者 |
[04:45] | We’ll be right down. | 我们就下来 |
[04:49] | Cell phone and her kit are still in the car. | 她的手机和工具箱还在车内 |
[04:52] | Whoever did this was smart enough to disable the GPS tracking unit. | 劫走他的人很聪明 懂得关 全球定位系统跟踪装置 |
[05:02] | This is too damaged for IBIS, Eric. | Eric 这子弹破坏得太厉害 很难进行弹道识别 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:05] | Yeah, well, shot came through the window, | 子弹打穿玻璃 |
[05:07] | so, there’s probably a cleaner bullet inside the car. | 所以车内可能会有完整的子弹 |
[05:10] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[05:12] | I don’t see any skid marks, do you? | 我没看到刹车痕迹 |
[05:15] | That means she slowed to a stop before the gunfire. | 那就是说在遭枪击前她慢慢停下车来 |
[05:18] | It also means this was an ambush. | 也就是说她遭到埋伏 |
[05:21] | This just isn’t sitting with me. | 我不同意 |
[05:23] | Calleigh was armed. | Calleigh有带枪 |
[05:24] | We all know she wouldn’t go down without a fight. | 如果没有发生枪战的话她没那么容易被打倒 |
[05:27] | What’d you get, Eric? | Eric 你发现了什么 |
[05:29] | Got some sort of reflective trace. | 某种会反光的痕迹 |
[05:32] | Let’s get that to the lab and I’ll catch up to you gentlemen later. | 先带回实验室 我迟点会跟上你们 |
[05:41] | What the hell u think happened in Brazil? | 他在巴西到底是怎么回事? |
[05:44] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[05:46] | I’m just glad he’s back. | 不过我很高兴他能回来 |
[06:28] | Hey, any luck with the trace found outside Calleigh’ s Hummer? | 嘿 在Calleigh的悍马车外 找到的痕迹有什么好结果吗 |
[06:31] | I wouldn’t call it luck. | 一点都不好 |
[06:34] | Call it chloroform. | 那是氯仿 |
[06:37] | No wonder she didn’t put up a fight. | 难怪她没有反抗 |
[06:48] | Do you think that it’s any coincidence | 不是很巧吗 |
[06:49] | that Kathleen Newberry was also subdued with chloroform? | Kathleen Newberry也是被氯仿迷倒的 |
[06:53] | I don’t think that we can afford any coincidences. | 现在我们承担不起任何巧合 |
[06:55] | Every minute that Calleigh’s missing, | Calleigh失踪的时间越长 |
[06:57] | her odds get worse. | 她生存的机会就越渺茫 |
[06:58] | Then I think we should speak to Newberry’s suspected killer, Ron Saris. | 那我们更应该找杀死Newberry 的嫌犯Ron Saris问话 |
[07:02] | Horatio’s already on it. | Horatio已经着手了 |
[07:07] | You chloroformed Kathleen Newberry and then killed her. | 你用氯仿迷倒Kathleen Newberry后杀了她 |
[07:10] | Horatio, as I told you | Horatio 在你因谋杀罪 |
[07:11] | before you were arrested for murder in Brazil, | 在巴西被捕之前 我就告诉过你 |
[07:15] | uh, there’s no evidence to prove that. | 你没有证据 |
[07:17] | One of my CSI’s was chloroformed and abducted last night. | Ron 昨晚 我的一名CSI被氯仿迷倒并遭绑架 |
[07:20] | And I see that as a pattern, Ron. | 我认为是用了同种作案手段 |
[07:23] | Thousands of people can get their hands on chloroform. | 人人都可以拿到氯仿 |
[07:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:26] | But I’m only looking for one. | 但我只找其中一个人 |
[07:33] | Well, I’m happy for you, | 我为你感到高兴 |
[07:34] | but I know you can’t hold me so, I’m, uh… | 不过我知道你没法扣留我 |
[07:37] | I… I want to thank you. | 我要谢你 |
[07:39] | For Brazil. Um… | 巴西的事 嗯 |
[07:41] | Worked out really well for the two of us, didn’t it? | 这结果对我们俩都有好处 |
[07:43] | Because, uh, Julia and I, we got back together. | 因为我和Julia 我们重修旧好了 |
[07:47] | Best of luck finding your CSI. | 祝你早日找回你的那名CSI |
[07:50] | If anything happens to my CSI, | 如果我的CSI出了什么事 |
[07:54] | this’ll be your last week on Earth. | 这个星期就是你在人间的最后一个星期 |
[08:27] | Pick her up. | 拉她来 |
[08:36] | What do you want from me? | 你们捉我来干嘛 |
[08:38] | We want to “Solve A Crime With Calleigh.” | 我们要Calleigh来解决罪案 |
[08:41] | See, our poker buddy, Robert, | 看到啦 我们的扑克男Robert |
[08:43] | he, uh, hmm… | 他 呃 |
[08:50] | …he didn’t give us what we wanted. | 他没有给我们想要的东西 |
[08:52] | So he had to pay the price. | 所以他就付出了代价 |
[08:54] | And then, Tommy found your website. | 然后Tommy发现你的网址 |
[08:57] | Look, you’re a CSI, right? | 你是个CSI对吧? |
[08:59] | Make it so this can’t be traced back to us. | 把对我们不利的证据消灭掉 |
[09:01] | You expect me to cover up a murder? | 你要我帮你们掩盖谋杀罪? |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Uh, let me think. | 呃 让我想想 |
[09:06] | You need gloves. | 你们需要手套 |
[09:07] | And we got to bleach the floor. | 要用漂白剂洗刷地板 |
[09:10] | Wipe up all the surfaces for fingerprints, for shoe prints, | 擦掉所有粘在表面的指纹 鞋印 |
[09:13] | for any skin trace. | 和皮屑痕迹 |
[09:16] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[09:19] | I need to get the bullet out of the body. | 我要从尸体中取出子弹 |
[09:22] | They could trace it back to your gun. | 他们会追查到你的枪 |
[09:24] | But you’re going to have to untie me for that. | 你要给我松绑才行 |
[09:52] | You’re lucky. | 你们很走运 |
[09:52] | This bullet’s near the surface. | 子弹没有深入体内 |
[09:56] | Stop. | 停 |
[09:58] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:59] | I need to get something to get the bullet out with. | 我要拿东西把子弹挖出来 |
[10:27] | Get rid of that. | 扔了它 |
[10:29] | Good. | 好 |
[10:33] | You think you can get the next bullet out on your own? | 下一次你懂得怎样自己去取子弹了吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah? | 懂了 |
[10:39] | What do we need her for? | 那我们还要她来干嘛 |
[10:40] | I wouldn’t do that. | 要我是你 我就不会开枪 |
[10:41] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[10:42] | That bullet smells like garlic. | 子弹有大蒜味 |
[10:43] | What the hell does that mean? | 到底指的是什么鬼意思 |
[10:44] | It means I need you to get me some toilet cleaner, | 指的是我要你拿洁厕剂给我 |
[10:47] | a lint roller, | 还有粘尘器 |
[10:48] | speaker wire and a black light. | 喇叭线和近紫外线灯 |
[10:50] | Yeah, we’ll get right on that. | 我们还要马上拿来是吧 |
[10:52] | You know, you should stop stalling. | 你别想拖延时间 |
[10:54] | Just trying to do what you asked me to do. | 我只想做你叫我做的事 |
[10:55] | Look, I think we should see what she can do. | 我们就看看她到底能做什么吧 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[11:01] | You can be her delivery boy. | 你做她的快递小弟 |
[11:04] | It’ll give me a chance to get to know this bitch | 给我个机会去 |
[11:07] | one on one. | 单独了解这婊子 |
[11:10] | Go. | 去啊 |
[11:15] | I’d smoke that cigar. | 要我是你 我会吸根烟 |
[11:17] | Yeah, I was planning to afterwards. | 是啊 我打算事后再吸 |
[11:21] | But… | 不过 |
[11:22] | if that’s what turns you on, then… | 如果你要吸烟才有性趣的话… |
[11:24] | The smell of the cigar will mask the smell of decomp. | 烟的味道可以掩去尸体腐烂的味道 |
[11:27] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[11:28] | Unless, of course, you want your neighbors calling the cops down here. | 除非你是想你的邻居打电话叫警察过来 |
[11:33] | You’re not as stupid as you look. | 你倒不像外表看来的那么蠢 |
[11:54] | Can we have a minute, son? | 儿子 让我们聊一下 |
[11:59] | Um, take these with you. | 拿着这个 |
[12:04] | Go ahead, sweetie, and I’ll see you in a second. | 去吧 宝贝 我等等就过去 |
[12:13] | I guess you weren’t expecting to see me again, huh? | 我猜你没想到还会见到我 哈? |
[12:16] | No. | 是没想到 |
[12:18] | But Horatio, | 不过 Horatio |
[12:20] | I didn’t want you to die. | 我也不想你死 |
[12:22] | I thought you’d have a better chance in Brazil than here against Ron Saris. | 你在巴西待着总好过在这里和Ron Saris对着干 |
[12:27] | So I take it that’s his dry cleaning? | 我想那是他的干洗衣服? |
[12:30] | He’s living with us now. | 他现在和我们一起住 |
[12:32] | Whatever Ron is or isn’t… | 不管Ron是不是… |
[12:34] | He’s a killer. …he got me my son back. | – 他是杀人犯 – 他救回了我儿子 |
[12:36] | Yes, but he killed Kathleen Newberry to do it. | 是 但他却因此杀了Kathleen Newberry |
[12:39] | I had nothing to do with that. | 和我没关系 |
[12:43] | The one witness who saw what Kyle did is gone. | 目击到Kyle作案的人已经死了 |
[12:46] | Can’t you just let this go? | 你就不能让一切随风 |
[12:47] | One of my CSIs is missing. | 我的一名CSI失踪了 |
[12:49] | And you think Ron had something to do with it? | 你认为是Ron干的? |
[12:51] | It was a roadside abduction, that’s his signature. | 她在路边被劫走 这是他的作案手法 |
[12:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:57] | If you stay with this man, | 如果你们和这男的一起 |
[12:59] | you and Kyle are going to die. | 你和Kyle都会死的 |
[13:40] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[13:53] | Tommy’s out there running errands, I thought that maybe… | Tommy出去跑腿了 我想也许 |
[13:56] | me and you could waste a little time. | 我和你能打发一下时间 |
[13:59] | I’d rather die than have you touch me. | 我宁死都不会让你碰我 |
[14:07] | Last words. | 还有什么遗言 |
[14:08] | Let’s hear them. Huh? | 要说的啊? |
[14:10] | I don’t think you killed the poker player. | 我觉得不是你杀了那玩扑克的人 |
[14:33] | Took you long enough. | 怎么去那么久 |
[14:35] | Not like there’s a store that sells everything on Earth, Seth. | Seth 不可能全世界的东西 都能在一间店里买到 |
[14:38] | I need the toilet cleaner and the stereo wire. | 我要洁厕剂和喇叭线 |
[14:43] | Would you hand me one of those mugs and a corkscrew, please? | 你能不能递给我一个杯子和螺丝锥 |
[15:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:08] | It’s called the Reinsch test. | 做检测砷汞的赖因什试验 |
[15:10] | I take some of his tissue | 在他身上取一些组织 |
[15:13] | and I put it into a solution of hydrochloric acid. | 放进盐酸溶液 |
[15:17] | And the acid will separate the inorganic from the organic molecules. | 酸会把无机物和有机分子分离开来 |
[15:21] | It’s basic chemistry. | 这是化学基础 |
[15:24] | Then I put the copper wire in and see if it turns gray. | 然后把铜线放进去看会不会变成灰色 |
[15:27] | It’s gray, so what? | 变灰了 那又怎样 |
[15:29] | It’s positive for the presence of heavy metal. | 呈阳性证明有重金属的存在 |
[15:31] | From the bullet when we shot him. | 我们开枪杀死他的子弹里的重金属 |
[15:33] | No, it’s a different kind of metal. | 不是 不同种类的金属 |
[15:35] | Um, mercury, thallium, | 嗯 汞 铊 |
[15:37] | selenium– the atoms from one of those metals will bind to the copper and turn it gray. | 硒 任一种金属里的原子 都会粘上铜并使之变灰 |
[15:43] | I would say you’re looking at… | 这人应该是 |
[15:44] | acute arsenic poisoning. | 急性砷中毒 |
[15:46] | Wait, wait.So you’re saying that we could be off the hook? | 等等 |
[15:50] | Seth. | 你是说我们可以无罪脱身? |
[15:51] | She’s saying that somebody killed him before we shot him. | 她是说有人早我们一步杀了他 |
[15:54] | What’s the black light for? | 近紫外线灯用来做什么 |
[15:55] | It’s for our next location. | 用在下一个地点的 |
[15:57] | I can tell that this is not the primary crime scene. | 我看得出这里不是第一案发现场 |
[15:59] | No, no, no– we’re not taking you anywhere. | 不不不 你哪里也别指望去 |
[16:01] | You just told us he was poisoned. | 你刚刚告诉我们他中毒了 |
[16:04] | The bullet wound is perimortem. | 中枪与中毒时间接近 |
[16:05] | Ultimately, it’s up to the medical examiner, | 最终还是要验尸官才能决定死因 |
[16:07] | but the police could still charge you with attempted murder, which is 25 years to life. | 不过警察仍能控告你们意图谋杀 可判25年到终身监禁 |
[16:14] | If you make a sound, | 如果你敢呼叫 |
[16:15] | if you even think about running, I promise you, | 如果你敢逃跑 我发誓 |
[16:18] | I will not hesitate. | 我会痛下杀手 |
[17:00] | You’re not allowed in here. | 你不能进来 |
[17:01] | It’s about Calleigh. | 是关于Calleigh的事的 |
[17:02] | She’s still missing, right? | 她是不是仍然失踪 |
[17:03] | Yeah, she’s still missing. | 是 她仍然失踪 |
[17:04] | She’s been abducted, Coop. | 她被人绑走了 Coop |
[17:06] | Now, what do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[17:09] | It’s the memory card from the first kidnap victim, | 这是从第一个绑架受害人 |
[17:11] | Kathleen Newberry. | Kathleen Newberry那里找到的记忆卡 |
[17:12] | I thought it might help you find her. | 也许能帮你找到她 |
[17:14] | Yeah, I hope so. | 我也希望 |
[17:18] | There are a lot of similarities | Newberry的案子和 |
[17:20] | between the Newberry case and Calleigh’s. | Calleigh的案子有很多相似之处 |
[17:23] | Chloroform, both kidnapped from public places… | 氯仿 在公共场合被绑架 |
[17:26] | Yeah, and Ron Saris doesn’t have an alibi for either one. | 对 而且两件案子Ron Saris都没有不在场证明 |
[17:29] | If we could just get that guy for murder, | 如果我们能以谋杀罪捉住那家伙 |
[17:30] | maybe we could get him to tell us who he’s working with. | 或许我们就可以让他说出他的合伙人 |
[17:32] | I won’t let Calleigh end up like that other woman. | 我不会让Calleigh遭遇另一个女人的下场 |
[17:40] | What’s that? What is that line? | 那是什么 那条线是什么 |
[17:44] | Well, I’m not sure. Let’s take a closer look. | 我也不知道 我们放大看看 |
[17:49] | Some kind of a string? That wasn’t on the car when we looked at it in our garage. | 某种绳子? 在车库时没在车子上看到这个 |
[17:53] | Maybe it fell off in transit. | 可能运来的过程中掉了 |
[17:54] | Yeah, it’s not like these tow truck drivers look for evidence. | 是啊 这些拖车司机可不会去找证据 |
[17:58] | You gotta be fair, though. They’re paid to tow,not solve our cases. | 公平点 我们付钱让他们来拖车 不是来破案的 |
[18:00] | All I’m saying is that if they would’ve tried a little harder, | 我只是想说如果他们稍微认真点 |
[18:02] | then maybe Calleigh wouldn’t be missing right now. | Calleigh就不会失踪了 |
[18:04] | I know what you’re saying. I’m just saying that we could play “what if” all day. | 我知道你想说什么 我们可以一天都在那里说”如果” |
[18:06] | The important thing is finding her, right? | 但最重要的是找回她 不是吗? |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:14] | Ryan, yeah, I need you to stop by the tow yard. | Ryan 是 我要你顺路去一下拖车场 |
[18:26] | Excuse me, sir?Sir! | 劳驾 先生 先生? |
[18:30] | Sir, could you do me a favor and take a break? Sir, please? | 你能不能做个好心去歇一会? 拜托你了 先生? |
[18:33] | Could you do me a favor and stop, please? | 你能不能做个好心 停下来? |
[18:35] | May I help you? | 我可以帮你什么? |
[18:38] | You could help me by taking a little bit of a break. | 你去歇一会会就是帮我了 |
[18:42] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[19:17] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[19:31] | That’s a match, Ron, a perfect match. | 吻合 Ron 完全吻合 |
[19:35] | Which places you at the scene. | 证明了你在现场 |
[19:37] | Correction. Uh, that you pulled piece of string????from a lake. | 更正一下 是你把那条绳子 放在从湖里拉出来的车子上的吧 |
[19:41] | I think that after you pushed her car into the water, | 我看 在你把她的车推到湖里后 |
[19:46] | you caught your shoe under her bumper. | 她车子的保险杠勾住了你的鞋 |
[20:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | You know, | 这样 |
[20:12] | I’m not gonna talk anymore. | 我一个字也不会说了 |
[20:14] | Conspiracy to kidnap a law enforcement officer carries a life sentence. | 密谋绑架执法人员会判无期徒刑 |
[20:18] | Why, Horatio, | |
[20:19] | would I bother with a CSI? | 我干嘛要惹CSI |
[20:22] | Why would I do that when I’ve got what I needed? | 我什么都有了 干嘛还会做那种事 |
[20:24] | I’ve got Julia back. | Julia已经回到我身边 |
[20:25] | And we both know how that happened. | 我们都知道你是怎么得回她的 |
[20:28] | Don’t we? | 对吧 |
[20:31] | By killing the Newberry lady? | 用杀了那Newberry娘们的做法? |
[20:33] | Okay, you’re never going to prove that. | 好吧 你永远没法证明 |
[20:36] | Never. | 永远 |
[20:40] | I just did. | 我刚刚证明了 |
[20:42] | Not after I talk to the state attorney | 你没法证明 因为我会告诉州检察官 |
[20:44] | and tell them that you coerced | 你用不法手段 |
[20:47] | evidence unlawfully. | 强行取得证据 |
[20:49] | Assault and battery. | 人身攻击和殴打 |
[20:51] | You beat me up to get what you needed. | 为了得到想要的东西 你痛打了我一顿 |
[20:53] | You stole my shoelace. | 你偷了我的鞋带 |
[20:55] | Nice try, Ron. | Ron 你倒想得美 |
[21:12] | Well, that bruise should show up about the same time | 淤青会在我见到州检察官时 |
[21:14] | as the state attorney, I would say, don’t you? | 同时出现 |
[21:18] | Now, Horatio, | 你说是吗 |
[21:20] | tell me. | 你说 |
[21:21] | Are they gonna believe me, | 他们是会相信我呢 |
[21:23] | or are they gonna blame a cop | 还是会怪罪一个因为杀人 |
[21:25] | who got extradited to Brazil for killing a man? | 而被引渡到巴西的警察呢 |
[21:33] | Just remember what I said, Ron. | Ron 记住我说的话 |
[21:36] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:37] | I’m going to go to Julia now. | 我现在要回到Julia身边 |
[21:43] | Oh, I’ll say hi to your son for you. | 噢 我会替你向你儿子问好的 |
[21:47] | Do that. | 好啊 |
[21:50] | Ouch. | 噢 |
[22:00] | You know, unless the bullet ricocheted, | 除非子弹跳弹 |
[22:01] | it’s probably on the passenger side. | 否则很有可能落到乘客座侧 |
[22:04] | Well, I haven’t found anything yet. | 呃 我什么也没找到 |
[22:06] | Well, maybe the window shattered when the bullet hit the door. | 可能子弹打到车门时 车窗被震碎了 |
[22:11] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[22:14] | Hand me a screwdriver. | 给我递把螺丝刀 |
[22:17] | Yeah, what do you need it for? | 好 你想用来干嘛 |
[22:19] | Got a crack in the door panel. | 车门镶板上有条缝 |
[22:21] | Aren’t we looking for a bullet hole? | 我们不是在找子弹孔吗 |
[22:23] | We are, but sometimes this rigid plastic– | 是 但有时这种硬质塑料 |
[22:25] | it does funny things when it’s hit by a bullet. | 有子弹打入时 就会变得很奇怪 |
[22:28] | It’ll crack open and snaps back shut like a swinging door. | 会裂开一条缝 然后啪一声合起来 就像摆式门一样 |
[22:54] | I don’t even have that gun anymore. | 那把枪已不在我手上 |
[22:56] | Well, if you sold it, where’s the receipt? | 如果你卖掉了的话 收据在哪 |
[22:58] | There is no receipt. | 没有收据 |
[22:58] | I lost it in a poker game last night. | 昨晚我在一场扑克牌局上输掉了 |
[23:00] | What, nobody could change a hundred? | 怎么 没人愿意和你兑换一百块? |
[23:04] | I’ve lost my watch, my boat, maxed-out my Visa. | 我输掉了手表 大衣 刷完所有的Visa卡 |
[23:07] | The gun was all I had on me. | 身上只剩下那把枪 |
[23:09] | Didn’t change the cards, though. | 不过也改变不了手里的牌 |
[23:11] | Who’d you lose it to? | 你输给了谁 |
[23:12] | Like I know his real name. | 我怎么知道他的真名 |
[23:13] | Well, no legal casino is gonna allow you to bet with a gun. | 任何合法赌场都不允许你用枪作赌注 |
[23:16] | Sounds like an underground game to me. | 看来你那是地下赌场吧 |
[23:18] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 又怎样? |
[23:21] | So one of our own CSIs has been abducted with that gun. | 我们的一名CSI被持那把枪的人劫持了 |
[23:25] | You need to tell us where the game was played. | 你要告诉我你们是在哪比赛的 |
[23:27] | We’ve already got you on illegal gambling, sport. | 我们已经知道你非法聚赌 |
[23:29] | It’s time to show your cards. | 你是时候亮牌了 |
[23:30] | It was an old factory building. | 在一栋旧工厂建筑里 |
[23:32] | I think it was 1429 Wimberly. | 我想是在温布利1429号 |
[23:36] | You better hope you’re right. | 你最好祈求你没想错 |
[23:39] | H, yeah, we got an address. | H 是的 拿到地址了 |
[23:40] | 1429 Wimberly. | 温布利1429号 |
[24:07] | Got a body, Eric. | Eric 找到一具尸体 |
[24:12] | It’s not Calleigh. | 不是Calleigh |
[24:16] | It smells like bleach. | 好像漂白剂的味道 |
[24:23] | Well, his fingernails have been scraped. | 他的指甲已经被刮干净了 |
[24:26] | Body is positioned. | 尸体被移动过 |
[24:28] | Clothes pulled in a single direction. | 衣服都往一个方向拖 |
[24:31] | Someone took a lint roller to him, removed any trace. | 有人用粘尘器把证据都粘走了 |
[24:40] | The body’s been cleaned. | 尸体清理干净 |
[24:43] | This whole room has. | 房间也是 |
[24:45] | Professionally, which is why they grabbed Calleigh– | 很专业 这就是他们抓走Calleigh的原因 |
[24:47] | to cover this murder. | 为他们掩饰谋杀案 |
[24:49] | What have you got? | 你找到什么 |
[24:53] | I’ve got some prints. | 一些指纹 |
[25:07] | Got a lot of prints, H. | 很多指纹 H |
[25:18] | It’s a number 60. | 是数字60 |
[25:20] | 60 is a police code for a two-man unit. | 60是警察代号 意为两人一组 |
[25:23] | She’s leaving us a message, Eric. | Eric 她给我们留下了信息 |
[25:25] | She’s telling us she was taken by two men, | 她想说她是被两个男人抓走的 |
[25:27] | which means she was alive when she left this room. | 也就是说她离开房间的时候还活着 |
[25:29] | Yeah, but for how long? | 是的 但她还能活多久 |
[25:52] | That’s going to be priority number one, gentlemen. | 先生们 那是我们的头等大事 |
[25:55] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[25:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:58] | What the hell’s going on? | 这里到底发生了什么事 |
[25:59] | And you are? | 你是? |
[26:00] | I’m Mitch Davis.I own the building. | 我是Mitch Davis 这个地方是我的 |
[26:02] | I have plans to turn this place into lofts. | 我打算把这里改造成阁楼 |
[26:04] | Nobody’s supposed to be in there. | 没人可以进来 |
[26:05] | Well, somebody was, Mr. Davis, | Davis先生 有人已经进来过 |
[26:07] | and now they’re on the way to the coroner’s office. | 并且现在正在去验尸官办公室的路上 |
[26:09] | You people really need to step up the patrols around here. | 你们这些人真的该加强这里的巡逻 |
[26:12] | I am not in the business of providing room and board to a bunch of squatters. | 我不想给一伙不速之客提供食宿 |
[26:16] | A man was shot and killed and found next to a poker table. | 一个男人遭枪杀 被发现死在扑克桌旁 |
[26:19] | Does that ring a bell? | 听起来耳熟吗? |
[26:20] | A poker table? | 扑克桌? |
[26:22] | First murder, now illegal gambling. Well, th-that’s great. | 先是谋杀 然后是非法聚赌 呃 真是太好了 |
[26:24] | So what am I supposed to do– build a moat? | 那我该怎么办 挖条护城河? |
[26:26] | Why don’t you start with security cameras? | 你干嘛不先装个监控摄像头呢? |
[26:39] | Now you can see our cleaning job. | 你看到我们已经做过清洁 |
[26:44] | I’m gonna need the black light. | 我要用到近紫外线灯 |
[26:46] | What do you need that for? | 用来干嘛 |
[26:48] | Show you what you missed. | 给你看你没清洁到的地方 |
[27:07] | This is where Robert was shot. | Robert是在这里中枪的 |
[27:10] | What the hell, man?! | 搞什么啊 伙计?! |
[27:11] | I thought you said you cleaned it. I did, I swear. | – 你不是说你清理好了吗 – 我是清理过了 我发誓 |
[27:13] | His wound was in the abdomen, and based on the amount of blood here, | 他的伤口在腹部 根据这里的出血量 |
[27:16] | I would say that he landed face down. | 我想他是面朝下躺着 |
[27:19] | Y-You’re right. We just wanted to ask him | 没错 我们正想问他 |
[27:22] | where the next poker tournament was going to be. | 下一场扑克牌局在哪举行 |
[27:24] | So you guys like to gamble? | 你们喜欢赌博? |
[27:26] | No, we like the entry fee. Tonight’s the big one. | 不 我们喜欢的是入场费 今晚是大收获 |
[27:29] | Ten guys with 100 K buy-in each. | 十个人 每人十万的入场费 |
[27:31] | So you were planning a robbery. And what? | 原来你们打算去抢劫 然后呢 |
[27:33] | Robert got in the way? | Robert妨碍到你们了? |
[27:35] | Look, no, we thought he was our in. | 没有 我以为他会是我们的门路 |
[27:37] | We used to play nickel ante games down at the marina. | 我们以前常在码头赌五分币 |
[27:40] | He liked it. | 他喜欢玩那个 |
[27:41] | When we asked him for the address, he, like, | 我们问他要地址的时候 他好像 |
[27:43] | freaked out. | 很反常 |
[27:49] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[27:50] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道在哪 |
[27:52] | Just give us the address. | 给我们地址 |
[27:54] | This tournament isn’t for you. | 这场赛不是给你去的 |
[27:56] | Toss a few more cards | 甩多几手牌 |
[27:57] | and come back in a couple years. | 几年后再回来吧 |
[28:07] | I thought he was trying to make a move on us. | 我以为他要向我们走过来 |
[28:10] | Was Robert using this flask? | 当时Robert拿的是这酒瓶? |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:13] | If he was poisoned, we might be able to get something off of it. | 如果他被下了毒 我们可以从这瓶子上 取下一些证据 |
[28:16] | Go to the medicine cabinet, see if you can find some iodine. | 去药柜看能不能找到碘酒 |
[28:19] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[28:21] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[29:01] | Whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇! |
[29:02] | Stop! | 停! |
[29:04] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干嘛 |
[29:05] | Start a fire, get the cops here? | 点火好把警察引来? |
[29:08] | Look, this is called a fuming chamber. | 这叫烟熏室 |
[29:10] | The smoke is supposed to be there. | 可以产生烟 |
[29:11] | The hot chemical is going to stick to any print that’s on the flask. | 加热过的化学品会粘住瓶子上的指纹 |
[29:23] | I’ve got two prints. | 有两枚指纹 |
[29:25] | Okay, if you give me yours, I can exclude you. | 好了 如果你们给我指纹 我可以排除你们的嫌疑 |
[29:28] | Do I look stupid to you? | 你以为我是笨蛋吗 |
[29:30] | You just want our prints so that your friends can pick us up later. | 你只是想要我们的指纹 好让你的朋友以后能捉到我们 |
[29:33] | You know what, if you don’t trust me now, you’re never going to. | 你现在不相信我 将来你也没法相信我 |
[29:36] | I don’t trust cops. | 我从不相信警察 |
[29:39] | You can have my prints. | 我给你我的指纹 |
[29:41] | I trust you. | 我信你 |
[29:47] | Look, I don’t know what he’s been telling you, | 我不知道他和你说了什么 |
[29:49] | but this is not going to end well. | 但这样下去没有好下场的 |
[29:50] | We’re already in too deep. We have no other choice. | 我们陷得太深 没有回头路了 |
[29:53] | No, that is not true. | 不是的 |
[29:54] | If you take the flask to the police, give it to them, | 如果你把这个瓶子交给警察 |
[29:57] | it will point them in a totally different direction. | 他们就会去调查毒杀的可能 |
[29:59] | You’ve got to turn yourself in. I’m telling you it is the only way. | 唯一的出路 就是去自首 |
[30:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:04] | I do.You are not the same person that he is. | 我知道 你和他不一样 |
[30:06] | Just find a way to get out of here, any way you can. | 找个办法离开这里 任何办法都行 |
[30:09] | What kind of excuse? I don’t know what to say. | 用什么借口 我不知道该怎么说 |
[30:11] | I’ll give you one. | 我给你借口 |
[30:12] | What are you two talking about? | 你们俩在说什么 |
[30:15] | We’re going to need bleach soon. | 我们等一下需要漂白剂 |
[30:17] | You’re up, delivery boy. | 干活吧 快递小子 |
[30:21] | So, Alexx, this is our poker player. | Alexx 这就是我们的扑克玩家 |
[30:24] | Yeah, Horatio, but there’s no ID yet. | Horatio 正是 不过还不知道身份 |
[30:28] | And something weird– | 奇怪的是 |
[30:29] | his heart showed signs of cardiac arrest. | 他的心脏显示他曾心搏停止 |
[30:32] | He had a heart attack? | 他有心脏病? |
[30:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:35] | So I sent some samples to tox. | 我给Tox送去样本 |
[30:38] | Turns out it was caused | 结果表明是 |
[30:40] | by acute arsenic toxicity. | 急性砷中毒 |
[30:43] | So the poisoning caused the heart attack. | 就是中毒引发心脏病 |
[30:46] | There was also significant postmortem tearing around the wound, | 伤口周围有明显的撕裂状死后伤 |
[30:50] | as if someone had gone digging. | 好像有人挖过伤口 |
[30:52] | And look at this, Horatio. | Horatio 看这个 |
[30:55] | From weird to weirder. | 没有最奇 只有更奇 |
[30:58] | Alexx, that’s a piece of a cigar. | Alexx 那是雪茄烟头 |
[31:01] | Okay, you’re saying that as if it makes perfect sense. | 听起来你好像觉得这个有重大意义 |
[31:04] | Inside the layering of that tobacco could be DNA. | 烟草层里面可能有DNA |
[31:07] | I’m gonna take that with me. | 我拿去化验 |
[31:16] | So you’re saying that Calleigh left this in the wound tract for us to find? | 你说Calleigh把这个留在伤道里等我们去发现? |
[31:20] | I am. | 是的 |
[31:24] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[31:30] | Will you hand me one of those mugs and a corkscrew, please? | 你能不能递给我一个杯子和螺丝锥 |
[31:46] | Seth McAdams, attempted rape. | Seth McAdams 强奸未遂 |
[31:51] | Here we go. | 行动吧 |
[31:57] | I had units roll out to Seth McAdams’ last known. | 我让几队人去找所知的 Seth McAdams的最后下落 |
[32:00] | What did we learn, Frank? | Frank 有什么消息 |
[32:02] | He hasn’t been seen in days. No sign of the guy. | 好多天没人见过他 无影无踪 |
[32:06] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[32:08] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:17] | The name’s Tommy. | 我叫Tommy |
[32:18] | I know something about a murder. | 我有一宗谋杀案的消息 |
[32:20] | Talk to me. | 和我说 |
[32:21] | But I had, like, nothing to do with it, though. | 不过我 与此无关 |
[32:23] | Look, I-I even got proof. | 我 我还有证据证明 |
[32:28] | Does this have to do with the missing CSI? | 那与那名失踪的CSI有关吗 |
[32:32] | Me and my friend… we took her. | 我和我朋友 我们带走了她 |
[32:52] | Where is the missing CSI right now? | 那名失踪的CSI现在在哪 |
[32:55] | 7501 Whitlock. | 维特洛克7501号 |
[32:58] | Robert Milland’s house. | Robert Milland的房子 |
[32:59] | Take him, Frank. Te him. | 带他走 Frank 带他走 |
[33:03] | Eric, 7501 Whitlock. | Eric 维特洛克7501号 |
[33:06] | Get SWAT. | 带上特种武装部队 |
[33:08] | Tactical units to 7501 Whitlock. | 特种部队到达维特洛克7501号 |
[33:10] | Officer hostage situation in progress. | 对方目前有警察人质 |
[33:13] | Miami Dade PD. Come on! | 迈阿密戴德警察 进来! |
[33:15] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快! 快! 快! 快! |
[33:16] | Come on! Go! | 进来! 快! |
[33:17] | Go! Go! | 快! 快! |
[33:19] | Go! Go! Go! Move! | 快! 快! 快! 走! |
[33:21] | Clear. We clear? | – 没人 – 没人? |
[33:22] | All clear. | 到处没人 |
[33:33] | H? | |
[33:35] | Yeah, the house is clean. | 是的 房子被清理干净 |
[33:36] | I’m not sure if Calleigh was here, but, uh, she’s not now. | 我不知道Calleigh之前 在不在这里 但她现在不在 |
[33:40] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[33:41] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[33:47] | Found an interesting picture of our murder victim. | 发现一幅有趣的相片 是我们谋杀案的受害者 |
[33:50] | He’s with that guy, the landlord, that said he has nothing to do with the poker games. | 和那栋建筑的拥有者 也就是自称 与扑克牌局无关的那个人一起拍的 |
[33:53] | So he’s a liar. Bring him in. | 他说谎 带他过来 |
[34:00] | I didn’t shoot Robert. | 我没有对Robert开枪 |
[34:03] | Neither did the killer. | 杀死他的人也没开枪 |
[34:05] | He was poisoned using arsenic. | 他是砷中毒 |
[34:07] | You lied to us. | 你对我们说谎 |
[34:09] | Because you knew Robert Milland, | 因为你认识Robert Milland |
[34:11] | and you knew about the poker game. | 你也知道扑克牌局的事情 |
[34:13] | Yeah, well, that’s only half true. | 是的 呃 不全对 |
[34:15] | I knew Robert. | 我认识Robert |
[34:16] | We used to hit Vegas together, | 我们以前经常一起去维加斯 |
[34:18] | but he got tired of the casino scene. | 但他腻烦了赌场 |
[34:20] | Said that underground poker was more… exciting. | 说地下扑克更 刺激 |
[34:24] | So you let him use your buildings for a cut of the action? | 所以你让他用你的地方 好赚一笔? |
[34:26] | No way. | 才不是 |
[34:27] | Those games are full of criminals. | 那些比赛是违法的 |
[34:29] | Robert liked to play the gangster. Not me. | Robert喜欢和黑帮玩 不喜欢和我玩 |
[34:31] | So you’re saying he broke into your buildings? | 你是说他闯进你的地方? |
[34:33] | Yeah. I had trouble unloading the building. | 是的 我正烦着要脱手这些房子 |
[34:35] | He took advantage of it. Pissed me off. | 他却利用这点 惹毛了我 |
[34:37] | And you wanted to make sure that’d never happen again, right? | 你就想让那样的事情永不再发生 是吧? |
[34:41] | I swear, I didn’t. | 我发誓 我没有 |
[34:45] | You know where CSI Duquesne is? | 你知道CSI探员Duquesne现身在何方吗 |
[34:47] | Because if you do, you better tell me. | 因为如果你知道 你最好告诉我 |
[34:50] | Lieutenant Caine is working on the killer’s fingerprints, | Caine中尉正在对比凶手的指纹 |
[34:52] | and if they match yours, | 如果和你的指纹吻合的话 |
[34:55] | I’m not going to be so nice a second time. | 我就不会对你那么温和了 |
[35:04] | You sure you don’t know where Tommy went? | 你真的不知道Tommy去哪了? |
[35:07] | You heard him– he went to get bleach. | 你也知道 他去拿漂白剂了 |
[35:09] | Yeah, and he never came back after whispering in the corner with you. | 是 但你和他在一角交头接耳后 他再不回来了 |
[35:15] | Maybe he got caught, or maybe he got scared. | 也许他被抓了 也许他害怕了 |
[35:18] | You’re the one who should be scared, bitch. | 婊子 你才是该害怕的人 |
[35:20] | See, you just became my new partner. | 你成了我的新拍档 |
[35:23] | And we’re about to pull off ?? | 我们就要赚上迈阿密最大的一笔 |
[36:21] | Uh, no one will tell me why I’m here. | 呃 没人告诉我为什么我在这儿 |
[36:24] | You poisoned Robert Milland with arsenic. | 你用砷毒死了Robert Milland |
[36:26] | I personally recovered your fingerprints from his flask. | 我亲自从他的酒瓶上提取出你的指纹 |
[36:34] | I just… | 我只是 |
[36:37] | …couldn’t lose again. | 不能再输了 |
[36:40] | Explain that, please. | 请解释一下 |
[36:42] | I was in a rut. | 我的生活枯燥无味 |
[36:43] | Robert was too good. | Robert却过得很好 |
[36:45] | He was always rubbing it in my face, you know, just… | 他老是刺激我 |
[36:48] | Always had to bring up the new Rolex. | 老提起他的新劳力士 |
[36:51] | The Donzi. | Donzi快艇 |
[36:52] | His Hummer. | 他的悍马 |
[36:54] | All paid for by my kid’s college fund. | 全是用我小孩上大学的基金买的 |
[37:09] | Sorry, girls. | 抱歉 娘们 |
[37:12] | Looks like community college for the little ones. | 看来你们小孩只能上社区短期大学了 |
[37:20] | I didn’t want my wife | 我不想让我老婆 |
[37:22] | to find out how deep I was in. | 知道我陷得那么深 |
[37:24] | So by getting rid of him, | 你以为除掉他 |
[37:26] | you figured you’d increase your odds. | 你就有赢的机会 |
[37:28] | I had to win back some of what I lost. | 我要为了我的家 |
[37:32] | For my family… | 赢回输掉的东西 |
[37:35] | I just wanted to mess with his game, | 我只是不想继续在他的牌局里纠缠下去 |
[37:37] | so I… I spiked his flask. | 所以我 我把毒掺入他的酒瓶里 |
[38:01] | Look, the guy never took a sip. | 但那家伙一口都没喝 |
[38:04] | Walked away with the biggest pot of the night. | 拿着那晚赢得最多的钱离开 |
[38:05] | How’d he do that? | 他又怎会被毒死 |
[38:06] | He drank it after the game, Paul. | Paul 他在牌局结束后喝了 |
[38:08] | It gave him a heart attack. | 引发他的心脏病 |
[38:19] | You didn’t lose your gun in that game, did you, Paul? | Paul 你那晚并没有输掉你的枪 |
[38:22] | No. | 没有 |
[38:24] | I was so pissed. | 我太生气了 |
[38:25] | I drove by Robert’s place afterwards. | 之后我开车到了Robert的地方 |
[38:28] | I saw the Hummer a few streets over. | 我看到街对面有辆悍马 |
[38:29] | I thought it was his. | 我以为是他的 |
[38:30] | Fired off a few rounds. | 就开了几枪 |
[38:32] | Freaked when I saw the CSI decal. | 我看到CSI的标志时吓坏了 |
[38:34] | I don’t blame you. | 这不怪你 |
[38:48] | Have we made any progress, Miss Boa Vista? | 有何进展 Boa Vista小姐? |
[38:52] | I had the techs scour this entire place, | 我用工具搜遍整个地方 |
[38:54] | and there’s just nothing that says that Tommy Garver or Seth McAdams was ever here. | 没有任何Tommy Garver 或Seth McAdams在这呆过的痕迹 |
[38:58] | Well, what we do know is they had Calleigh clean the place. | 我们所能知道的是他们 叫Calleigh清理了这个地方 |
[39:02] | She did such a great job of helping us ID these suspects. | 她之前出色地帮我们确定嫌犯的身份 |
[39:06] | I just wish there was a way she could have told us where she went. | 我真希望她有用什么方法 来告诉我们她的去向 |
[39:09] | Maybe there is. | 也许她是用了 |
[39:18] | Better not miss one fingerprint. | 最好一个指纹都别漏擦掉 |
[39:23] | Talk to me. | 你好 说话 |
[39:26] | Club Descent, 6:00 p.m. | 堕落俱乐部 下午6点 |
[39:28] | I’ll be there. | 我会到场的 |
[39:30] | $100,000 buy-in? | 10万美元入场费? |
[39:32] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[39:35] | Yes, I got her. Okay. | 是的 我带她一起去 好 |
[39:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:38] | And if I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没想错的话 |
[39:41] | baking soda… | 小苏打 |
[39:45] | …and grape juice… | 和葡萄汁 |
[39:57] | Look at that. | 看 |
[39:59] | Invisible ink. | 隐形墨水 |
[40:01] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[40:03] | Descent. 6 p.m. | 堕落 下午6点 |
[40:05] | Club Descent. You know it? | 堕落俱乐部 你知道在哪吗 |
[40:06] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[40:08] | Just got one last little errand, | 最后跑这一趟 |
[40:10] | and then this is all gonna be over for you, my dear. | 你的人生就此终结了 亲爱的 |
[40:13] | The poker game? | 扑克牌局? |
[40:14] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我的宝贝 |
[40:17] | What do you need me for? | 你想要我做啥 |
[40:18] | Let’s just say I’m not exactly on the invite list. Here. | 告诉你吧 我正好不在邀请名单上 这里 |
[40:22] | My badge. | 我的警徽 |
[40:23] | Get him to open the door. | 叫他开门 |
[40:25] | Go! | 进去! |
[40:27] | Miami-Dade P.D. | 迈阿密戴德警察 |
[40:32] | Sorry. Invitation only. | 抱歉 只接待有邀请信的人 |
[40:34] | Yeah, here’s my invite. | 是啊 这就是我的邀请信 |
[40:41] | All right, ladies, poker game’s over. | 好了 小姐们 扑克牌局结束了 |
[40:44] | I want all your cash now. Come on. | 把你们的钱全部拿出来 快 |
[41:01] | Drop the guns, or I will shoot her. | 放下枪 要不我就打死她 |
[41:11] | You’re not gonna get the chance. | 你没有机会开枪的 |
[41:18] | Now, if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[41:21] | I’d fold. | 我会反手打他 |
[41:23] | Don’t you agree, Calleigh? | 你说是吗 Calleigh? |
[41:27] | Clear! | 安全了! |
[41:32] | You messed with the wrong people. | 你惹错人了 |
[41:57] | So you’re sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事? |
[41:58] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[42:02] | What are you gonna do? Are you gonna take some time off? | 你要做什么 你想放假休息一下吗 |
[42:05] | I really don’t know, to be honest. | 老实说 我真的不知道 |
[42:06] | I think I just want to go home, think about what happened. | 我只想回家 好好想想发生了什么事 |
[42:15] | Hey, you’re not going home alone. | 嘿 你不会一个人回家的 |
[42:17] | Eric, I’m fine. | Eric 我没事 |
[42:19] | I really am, I promise, but thank you. | 我保证我真的没事 谢谢你 |
[42:22] | I’m not. | 但我有事 |
[42:26] | I don’t know what I would have done if something would have happened to you today. | 如果你今天出了什么事 我真不知道我会做出什么 |
[42:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |