时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | – 911,what’s your emergency? – Yeah,I’m out here on Old Palm Road. | – 911 你有什么紧急情况? – 我在老棕榈公路上 |
[01:20] | There’s a horse running around out in the middle of the road. | 有只马在路中间乱跑 |
[01:23] | There’s blood on the saddle,and the rider’s missing.You best send someone quick. | 马鞍上有血 但骑马的人不见了 你们最好快点派人过来 |
[01:26] | All right.No,no,no,no.No,no,no,no,no. | 好啦 别这样 |
[01:28] | Down,girl.Relax. | 低一点 宝贝 放松 |
[01:32] | down.Okay,okay,all right.Stay down.Just relax. | 下来 好啦 站好 放松 |
[01:36] | Nope.No,no,no.Ya crazy horse. | 别这样 你这只疯马 |
[01:40] | That’s it.Good girl. | 对 很好 宝贝 |
[01:42] | Nope.No,no,no,no,no.Enough with the hooves. | 别这样 踢够了没 |
[01:46] | You’re gonna brain somebody. | 你会踢到人家脑袋的 |
[01:49] | Now I know why I’m not a Mountie.Nope,no,no,no,no,no. | 我总算知道我不是骑警的原因了 别这样 |
[01:52] | Girl,no,no,no. | 宝贝 别这样 |
[01:53] | He’s a gelding,and I guarantee you he’s more afraid of you than you are of him. | 它是阉马 它比你更害怕 |
[01:56] | – Do you have a mint? – What? | – 你有薄荷糖吗 – 什么? |
[01:57] | Not for you,for the horse. | 不是给你 是给马吃的 |
[01:59] | – Here. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[02:03] | – It’s okay. – Calleigh,that horse is nuts.Be careful. | – 没事了 – Calleigh 这马疯了 你小心 |
[02:07] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[02:10] | – Easy. – Calleigh. | – 放松 |
[02:12] | Easy,fella.There you go. | 放松 伙计 给你吃 |
[02:16] | Calleigh,don’t put your fingers in his mouth! | Calleigh 别把你手指放到它嘴里! |
[02:19] | It’s all right,sweetheart.Whatever you saw,it’s over now. | 乖 宝贝 不管你看见什么 都结束了 |
[02:25] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么办到的? |
[02:26] | I just got his mouth working.It relaxes his neck muscles. | 我只想让它动动嘴 这会放松它的部肌肉 |
[02:30] | There’s blood near the saddle,and there’s some on the rope. | 马鞍旁边有血 缰绳上也有 |
[02:33] | Yeah,but,um,the,uh,the driver said that he didn’t see any injuries to the horse itself. | 是的 但司机说它没看见马受伤 |
[02:38] | So this blood must have come from our rider. | 所以这血可能来自骑马的人 |
[02:40] | They must have been injured when they were still in the saddle. | 受害人骑肯定骑在马鞍上就受伤了 |
[02:41] | We need to figure out where this horse is from. | 我们得查清马从何而来 |
[02:43] | Yeah,witnesses saw the horse come over the fence. | 没错 目击者看见马跃过了栅栏 |
[02:45] | So,I’ll,uh,I’ll followed the trampled grass,and… | 我从草地那边找… |
[02:49] | – you stay with the horse. – Okay. | – 你和马待在这 – 好的 |
[03:30] | Hey,Calleigh.Yeah,I found our rider. | Calleigh 我找到骑马的人了 |
[03:35] | There’s another frayed rope,just like the one we found on the horse. | 这根缰绳和我们在马身上发现的一样 |
[03:39] | Yeah,from scraping back and forth against the branch. | 是的 绳子摩擦后被树枝弄断了 |
[03:42] | She was hanged. | 她被吊起来了 |
[03:45] | Guessing the killer tied the two ropes together,threw it over that branch, | 凶手把两根缰绳拧在一起 抛过树枝 |
[03:48] | but then the knot broke when the horse ran away. | 马一抛开 绳结就断开了 |
[03:50] | Well,it looks like a lunge line.A kind of rope used to exercise horses. | 看起来是牵马绳 驯马时用的绳子 |
[03:55] | The killer used the horse as a pulley to hang her. | 凶手用马当滑轮车吊起死者 |
[03:58] | Yes,he did. | 没错 |
[04:16] | He wanted her to suffer.Which she did. | 他想折磨她 她受苦了 |
[04:20] | Let’s make sure he does. | 一定要将凶手绳之以法 |
[04:59] | CSI Miami Season 10 Episode 14 | |
[05:28] | Joanna Toring? | 你是Joanna Toring? |
[05:30] | That’s right.An officer showed me a photo of the murder. | 对 一位警官给我看了凶案现场照片 |
[05:33] | Said you wanted to talk to me. | 说你们想和我谈谈 |
[05:36] | You’re the stable owner,right?Did you recognize the victim? | 你是马场主人对吧? 你认识被害人吗? |
[05:39] | It’s Cassidy.Cassidy Weller. | 她是Cassidy Cassidy Weller |
[05:43] | She started boarding her horse here,Chestnut,earlier this month. | 这月早前 她在这寄养了小栗马 |
[05:48] | Is there anybody she didn’t get along with? | 有人跟她合不来吗? |
[05:50] | Not that I know of,but we really didn’t talk much. | 就我所知没有 但我们没怎么聊过 |
[05:54] | You handle the clientele yourself? | 你不是自己招待客户吗? |
[05:57] | No,um,that would be my daughter. | 不 |
[06:00] | Elle! | 那是我女儿做的 |
[06:05] | This is Lieutenant Caine.He’s going to ask you some questions. | 这是警督Caine 他有几个问题要问你 |
[06:08] | I really have to call my husband. | 我得打电话给我丈夫 |
[06:10] | He’s in Tallahassee on business,but he’ll want to get back here as soon as possible. | 他去塔拉哈希出差了 但他会尽快赶回来的 |
[06:23] | You knew Cassidy? | 你认识Cassidy吗? |
[06:28] | Not really,no.I-I knew her horse,Chestnut. | 不太熟 但我认识她的小栗马 |
[06:31] | She took him out every morning. | 每天早上她都带它出去 |
[06:33] | In fact,she took him out this morning.Where is he? | 其实 她今早带它出去了 它在哪? |
[06:36] | – He’s at the vet. – Is he okay? | – 它在兽医所 – 它还好吗? |
[06:38] | He will be. | 它会没事的 |
[06:40] | Did you see Cassidy this morning? | 你今早看见Cassidy了吗? |
[06:43] | No,uh,she rides before I come here to feed. | 没有 我来喂马前她就骑出去了 |
[06:46] | I ask you because she was murdered with a lunge line. | 我问你是因为她被牵马绳勒死的 |
[06:49] | We need to find out if it came from your stable. | 我们需要确认绳子是否来自你的马厩 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:59] | So,the killer knocked her out first,then hung her. | 凶手打晕她 把她吊起来 |
[07:02] | It also explains the blood you found on the rope and saddle. | 这就解释了你在缰绳和马鞍上 发现的血迹 |
[07:06] | I take it you’ll want the rope. | 我猜你想要缰绳吧 |
[07:08] | Please. | 动手吧 |
[07:17] | Hey,Tom,look at this. | Tom 看看这个 |
[07:20] | Looks like a dangly necklace.I’m surprised a seasoned rider would wear something like that. | 这是吊坠项链 一个骑马能手居然把这玩意戴身上 |
[07:24] | It could get caught. | 会被勾住的 |
[07:27] | Greek letters on the chain.Phi Gamma Alpha. | 项链上的字是希腊字母 |
[07:32] | That’s a sorority. | 是个女生联谊会的名字 |
[07:34] | This woman looks to be in her early 30s. | 这女人看起来30出头 |
[07:37] | You know,for some,a sorority is a lifelong commitment. | 对有的人来讲 女生联谊会的责任是一辈子的事 |
[07:41] | This young woman’s commitment is over. | 这年轻女人的责任已了 |
[07:49] | I think it’s safe to say the lunge lines ******** | 找绳子是大海捞针 这话不过份 |
[07:54] | Probably came from these empty hooks. | 凶器可能在这些空勾子中 |
[07:56] | Yeah,problem is hundreds of people have access to this tack room. | 没错 问题上有几百人能进入马具室 |
[08:08] | This is the stall where Cassidy kept her horse. | 这是Cassidy的马厩 |
[08:11] | And Elle Toring said that Chestnut was taken out every morning. | Elle Toring说小栗马每天早上都 会被带出去 |
[08:19] | – So,what looks out of place? – Nothing in here. | – 这里有什么东西不对头吗? – 没有 |
[08:22] | Just shavings,oats,some cleaning supplies. | 只有刨花 燕麦 一些清洁工具 |
[08:31] | Hey. | 等等 |
[08:47] | Looks like someone was doing more than cleaning in here. | 看起来有人不只做清洁工作 |
[08:49] | Looks like it. | 看起来就是如此 |
[08:51] | Let’s find out who,Eric. | 查查是谁干的 Eric |
[08:55] | There is tearing in the pelvic area,but the contusions aren’t yellow or brown. | 盆骨有拉伤 但不是黄色或棕色的挫伤 |
[09:00] | – They’re recent. – She had intercourse this morning. | – 这是最近的伤 – 她今早有过性交行为 |
[09:02] | Well,that explains the condom wrapper. | 那就解释了避孕套袋 |
[09:04] | And the condom would explain why there’s no DNA present. | 避孕套也解释了为啥没有DNA |
[09:08] | I noticed a red mark here on her thigh.What is that? | – 我看到她大腿有红色伤痕 – 那是什么? |
[09:11] | An abrasion.Could also be from sexual activity. | 那是擦伤 也许是性交所致 |
[09:17] | We got tears,an abrasion– I mean,this doesn’t sound like consensual sex. | 拉伤 擦伤 这听来不像自愿性交 |
[09:26] | Well… willing or not, | 不管自愿与否 |
[09:28] | this hair could help you find out who was with her. | 这根头发可以找出她和谁在一起 |
[09:45] | Sorry to hear about Cassidy.She was a good one. | Cassidy的事真遗憾 她很不错 |
[09:48] | Really,Mr.Quint?Is that why we found your DNA all over her? | 是吗 Quint先生? 因为我们在她身上发现了你的DNA? |
[09:52] | Because she was a good one? | 因为她很不错? |
[09:54] | We found a torn condom wrapper in her horse’s stall. | 在她马厩里有被撕开的避孕套袋 |
[09:57] | You were with her this morning. | 你今早和她在一起 |
[10:00] | Cassidy and I,we,uh,kept it really casual. | Cassidy和我只是偶尔为之 |
[10:03] | We both had busy days,so we met at the stable. | 我们都很忙 所以在马厩见面 |
[10:06] | And… | 然后… |
[10:08] | And we… …baked pies and sang Christmas carols. | 然后我们…烤派 唱圣诞颂歌 |
[10:16] | We had sex; that’s not a crime. | 做爱 那不算犯罪 |
[10:19] | I mean,you make it sound like it was consensual. | 你描述得像双方自愿一样 |
[10:22] | It was. | 就是啊 |
[10:23] | You’re in our system for statutory rape,Mickey. | 你犯过法定强奸罪 Mickey |
[10:27] | Well,you call it statutory rape,I call it a miscommunication of age. | 你称之为法定强奸罪 我称之为年龄误解 |
[10:30] | We’ve got ligature marks and abrasions.That looks like rape to us. | 她身上有捆绑和摩擦伤 我们看起来就像强奸 |
[10:38] | Cassidy liked it rough. | Cassidy喜欢粗暴的 |
[10:58] | Kink’s not a crime,either.Just because vanilla people can’t deal. | 怪僻也不是犯罪 只不过无趣的人不能接受 |
[11:03] | You’re not in here for kink. | 你来这里不是因为怪僻 |
[11:04] | You just admitted to us you’re the last person to see her before she was murdered. | 你刚承认了你是她被害前见到的 最后一个人 |
[11:14] | So,Mickey Quint admitted to tying our victim up. | Mickey Quint承认绑过被害人 |
[11:17] | But we still need hard evidence to tie him to the actual crime scene. | 但我们还需要更有力的证据 证明他和犯罪现场有关 |
[11:20] | And you expressed the desire to do field work,and here we are,literally in a field. | 你说过想出外勤 我们现在真的来了 |
[11:27] | Great.So where do we start? | 很好 我们从哪里开始? |
[11:29] | We start everywhere,’cause the horse scattered our evidence. | 到处都可以 马把证据弄得到处都是 |
[11:33] | Yeah,I heard that horse didn’t like you very much. | 是啊 我听说那匹马不怎么喜欢你 |
[11:34] | What?I’m like a horse whisperer,man. | 什么? 伙计 我可懂马语哦 |
[11:39] | Who told you that?Walter? | 谁告诉你的? Walter? |
[11:40] | – I’ll start in this far quadrant. – Okay,I’ll… | – 我从这半边开始 – 好 我就… |
[12:28] | I got big news.I found a half-eaten chili dog, | 大新闻 我发现一个 吃了一半的辣热狗 |
[12:31] | and I think I might have food poisoning by proxy. | 我觉着搞不好这上面有毒 |
[12:35] | This rock has blood on it. | 这块石头上有血迹 |
[12:40] | Maybe it was used to strike Cassidy. | 可能用来打过Cassidy |
[12:47] | It’s terr– Oh,God. | 这太恐- 噢 天呐 |
[12:49] | Samantha,I don’t want to freak you out.There’s a snake over there. | Samantha 我不想吓唬你 那边有条蛇 |
[12:52] | – Don’t no,don’t touch it! – That is not a snake. | – 不要 不要碰它! – 这不是蛇 |
[12:54] | Don’t touch the snake! | 别碰那条蛇! |
[12:56] | It’s a riding crop. | 这是一条短马鞭 |
[12:59] | Yeah,it’s a riding crop.It is a crop.You’re right. | 是噢 是条短马鞭 马鞭 你说对了 |
[13:03] | I was playing a practical joke on… you. | 我原本想整你来…着 |
[13:08] | And this riding crop belongs to RP. | 这条马鞭是RP的 |
[13:11] | RP?I guess we’re gonna have to ask the stable owner who RP is. | RP? 看来我们得问问马场主谁是RP |
[13:23] | That’s right,ladies. | 就这样 女士们 |
[13:24] | Sip.Down.Repeat. | 小口吸 放下来 重复 |
[13:28] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[13:29] | Sip.Down.Repeat. | 小口吸 放下来 重复 |
[13:34] | Nice. | 很好 |
[13:35] | Is she teaching them how to sip a straw? | 她在教她们怎样用吸管喝水? |
[13:37] | Sip.Down.Repeat. | 小口吸 放下来 重复 |
[13:41] | She’s teaching them the proper way to sip through a straw. | 她在教她们正确使用吸管的方式 |
[13:45] | Phi Gamma Alpha,huh? | Phi Gamma Alpha 哈? |
[13:47] | Cassidy Weller was a member,as well. | Cassidy Weller也是这儿的成员 |
[13:49] | And remember,a girl who slurps is bound to burp. | 记住 啜食声大的姑娘肯定会打嗝 |
[13:52] | Yeah,proud day for the Greeks.All right,ladies!Party’s over! | 是啊 为希腊人自豪吧 好了 女士们 聚会结束 |
[13:55] | Put down the straws. MDPD.Rachel Petrella. | 把吸管放下 迈阿密警察 |
[14:00] | O-Okay,girls.Everything’s fine.Till next time. | 好了姑娘们 没事的 下次再见 |
[14:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:11] | Rachel,I’m Calleigh Duquesne.This is Walter Simmons. | Rachel 我是Calleigh Duquesne 这位是Walter Simmons |
[14:14] | We’re with Miami-Dade Police Department. | 我们是迈阿密警察局的 |
[14:16] | Joanna Toring told us that you board your horse at her stable. | Joanna Toring说 你的马在她的马场寄养 |
[14:19] | And that sometimes you rode with Cassidy Weller. | 有时你会和Cassidy Weller一起骑马 |
[14:21] | Yeah,that’s right.I heard about Cassidy. | 是的 没错 我听说了Cassidy的事 |
[14:25] | It’s just awful. | 太可怕了 |
[14:26] | So,Rachel,do you mind telling us why we found your riding crop out at our murder scene this morning? | 那Rachel 为什么你的马鞭 出现在今天早上的犯罪现场? |
[14:31] | I must have dropped it when I took Abracadabra out yesterday. | 肯定是昨天我出去溜 Abracadabra的时候掉了 |
[14:37] | Abra has a soft mouth.I didn’t even notice it was gone. | Abra的嘴没什么力 我甚至都没注意它不见了 |
[14:41] | So you did not see Cassidy this morning? | 所以你今天早上没见过Cassidy? |
[14:43] | No.I-I didn’t get a ride in today. | 是的 我今天没有骑马 |
[14:47] | I had a court date. | 我今天要出庭 |
[14:50] | I’m going through a divorce. | 我正在打离婚官司 |
[14:53] | It’s a bureaucratic nightmare.I’m just glad I didn’t take his last name. | 手续有点繁琐 不过我很高兴不用再随夫姓了 |
[14:58] | And what would that be? | 你丈夫叫什么? |
[15:00] | Just for reasons of checking your alibi. | 这只是查实你的不在场证明 |
[15:04] | Quint.Mickey Quint. | |
[15:10] | – May I? – Yes.Thank you for your time. | – 我可以走了吗? – 可以 感谢你抽时间 |
[15:18] | Mickey Quint.That’s Cassidy’s last roll in the hay. | 是和Cassidy最后滚草堆的人 |
[15:33] | Mr. Quint,are you getting divorced because of Cassidy Weller? | Quint先生 你是因为 Cassidy Weller而离婚的吗? |
[15:39] | No.I told you,the thing I had with Cassidy was casual. | 不是 我说过 我和Cassidy不过是偶尔为之 |
[15:44] | There’s nothing casual about murder. | 那谋杀可不是偶尔为之 |
[15:47] | Did you kill Cassidy Weller because she was sleeping with your husband? | 是不是因为Cassidy Weller 和你丈夫有外遇你就杀了她? |
[15:51] | You mean my soon-to-be ex-husband. | 你是指即将成为我前夫的那个人 |
[15:54] | Which is why we were in court this morning. | 我们今早去法庭就是办离婚的 |
[15:56] | You know,that is the perfect alibi,one that would be on record. | 那是个完美的记录在案的不在场证明 |
[16:00] | Did you pay someone to kill her? | 你有没有雇人去杀她? |
[16:02] | We have you on camera at your office before the murder. | 谋杀发生前摄像头拍到你在办公室 |
[16:06] | Right.I have an alibi. | 没错 我有不在场证明 |
[16:08] | Yet your divorce hearing was scheduled at the exact same time. | 然而你的离婚听证恰好 与谋杀是同时进行的 |
[16:12] | Who did you pay to kill her? | 你雇谁去杀她? |
[16:14] | It’s my understanding that you and Cassidy were friends. | 你与Cassidy是朋友 我理解的对吗 |
[16:17] | All through college.Both officers in the same sorority. | 在整个大学期间都是 我们都是女生联谊会的干部 |
[16:21] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[16:24] | What happened is that homemaking ho started sleeping with my husband. | 那个婊子开始睡我老公 |
[16:29] | Normally,Mr. Quint,someone is punctual when a judge is dividing their assets. | 正常来说 Quint先生 当法官 分割你的财产时 你必会准时到场 |
[16:34] | Why were you late to the proceedings with Miss Petrella? | 你和Petrella小姐的官司 为什么你会迟到? |
[16:39] | Mr. Quint,answer the question or you’re going to prison. | Quint先生 回答问题 否则你就进监狱 |
[16:43] | Why were you late? | 你为什么迟到? |
[16:46] | Rachel called me,okay?She said that she was gonna be late. | Rachel给我打电话 说她要迟到一会儿 |
[16:52] | She asked me to be late,too,so that it wouldn’t sway the judge one way or the other. | 她要我也迟到 这样法官就不会有偏见 |
[16:56] | Rachel,thanks to your ex-husband,we know that you were late to court this morning. | Rachel 多亏你前夫 我们才知道你今早出庭迟到了 |
[17:01] | Why were you late?Is that when you killed Cassidy? | 你为什么迟到? 是去杀Cassidy吗? |
[17:05] | Please.I wouldn’t spit on that woman if she were on fire. | 拜托 那女人要是着火了 我都不会吐她一口 |
[17:16] | Hey,is that Chestnut’s tack? | 那是小栗马的装备吗? |
[17:19] | – His what? – His tack.It’s the saddle,the bridle and the girth. | – 他的啥? – 他的装备 就是马鞍 马笼头和肚带 |
[17:22] | Yes.Um,the vet’s still checking out the horse,but he sent it over. | 是噢 兽医还在检查那匹马 不过他送过来了 |
[17:26] | Were there any fingerprints on the saddle? | 马鞍上有指纹吗? |
[17:28] | I haven’t gotten to it yet; I’m still checking for trace on the bridle. | 我还没处理到那儿 还在检查马笼头上的痕迹 |
[17:31] | Do you mind if I take a look at the saddle,then? | 你不介意我看一下马鞍吧? |
[17:33] | No,go right ahead. | 不介意 随便看 |
[17:45] | All right,well,that’s a bust.No fingerprints. | 好吧 那是胸部位置 没有指纹 |
[17:49] | Got some damage there,though.Do you see that? | 那里有破损 看到了吗? |
[17:54] | Looks like white powder. | 像是白色粉末 |
[17:56] | – Uh,let me smell it. – Go crazy. | – 呃 我来闻闻 – 你真疯狂 |
[18:01] | Okay,I think we should test it to be positive,but this might be sodium hydroxide. | 这很有可能是氢氧化钠 我觉得检测结果也会是这个 |
[18:05] | – Lye? – Yes.They use it to muck stalls. | – 碱液? – 没错 用来清洁马厩的 |
[18:07] | It’s the strongest base in nature. | 这是自然界最强的腐蚀剂 |
[18:10] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[18:12] | Horatio asked me to get a list of all the Phi Galph members,class of 2002. | Horatio让我弄一份 Phi Galph会员名单 2002级的 |
[18:16] | Same year as Rachel and Cassidy. | 与Rachel和Cassidy的是同一年 |
[18:19] | Think you ought to take a look. | 我觉得你们肯定想看看 |
[18:23] | Oh,my God. | 噢 |
[18:25] | Elle Toring. | 天呐 |
[18:27] | That’s the stable owner’s daughter. | 那是马场主的女儿 |
[18:29] | Phi Galph member,too. | 她也是Phi Galph成员 |
[18:31] | She doesn’t seem the type. | 她看上去不象是那类型的 |
[18:35] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这正是问题所在 |
[18:41] | Elle,you mentioned to us that you didn’t really know Cassidy Weller. | Elle 你跟我们说过你根本 不认识Cassidy Weller |
[18:46] | We tested Cassidy’s saddle for lye. | 我们检测到Cassidy的马鞍上有碱液 |
[18:49] | You have lye on your boots. | 你靴子上有碱液残留 |
[18:51] | I muck the stalls. | 我打扫了马厩 |
[18:54] | And we know you were in the same sorority back in college. | 你在大学里也是女生联谊会成员 |
[18:58] | Lots of Phi Galphs stable their horses with us. | 很多Phi Galphs会员把马寄养在我们这 |
[19:01] | My mom was a Phi Galph,too. | 我妈妈也是Phi Galph |
[19:03] | But Cassidy was your sorority president,and now she’s dead. | 但Cassidy曾是你所在的 女生联谊会主席 现在她死了 |
[19:09] | Cassidy only talked to the other officers during house meetings. | 同学聚会上Cassidy 只和其他学生干部聊天 |
[19:14] | We barely spoke. | 我们几乎不说话 |
[19:15] | What kind of president was she? | 她是什么样的主席? |
[19:21] | She expected a lot from us. | 她对我们期望甚高 |
[19:24] | But,you know,that was,uh… that was Cassidy’s job. | 不过你知道 那是Cassidy的工作 |
[19:31] | To make us the best,any way she knew how. | 她知道怎样让我们成为最佳 |
[19:35] | Inspection time,ladies. | 检阅时间到了 姑娘们 |
[19:40] | You call that a flat stomach? | 你这叫没有小肚子? |
[19:44] | How many crunches did you do today? | 你今天吃了多少废物? |
[19:48] | And look at your skin.It’s so pale and coarse. | 看看你的皮肤 苍白又粗糙 |
[19:52] | Do you moisturize? | 你没做保湿吗? |
[19:55] | And you.You,you,you. | 还有你 你 你 你 |
[19:59] | You are just… you’re just so bland. | 你真是…一无是处 |
[20:06] | I don’t even know what to do with you. | 我真不知该拿你怎么办? |
[20:13] | Sororities are not easy. | 女生联谊会可不是那么容易的事 |
[20:15] | Girls can be pretty petty and mean… | 女生们有时候非常小气 刻薄 |
[20:21] | and people hold grudges because of it. | 会因此而招致怨恨 |
[20:30] | Yeah,I-I’m sorry.I… | 是的 我 对不起… |
[20:36] | I’ve been through a lot lately. | 我最近很不顺 |
[20:38] | I… I lost my job,I had to move home. | 我…失业了 不得不搬回家 |
[20:42] | It’s just been really hard. | 非常艰难 |
[20:49] | – I’m… I’m pathetic. – I don’t agree with that. | – 我就是个可怜虫 – 我可不这么看 |
[20:58] | Listen. | 听着 |
[21:00] | I-I’ll admit… | 我 我承认… |
[21:04] | I’ve dreamt of wanting Cassidy dead, | 我想过让Cassidy死 |
[21:08] | of wanting all of them dead,but… | 我希望她们都去死… |
[21:13] | I would never actually do it. | 但我绝不会那么做的 |
[21:28] | Can you believe the cops thought I had something to do with the death of that tramp? | 你能相信那些条子认为 我跟那婊子的死有关系么? |
[21:32] | I don’t know who killed her,but if I did,I’d give the guy a medal. | 我不知道谁杀了她 不然我肯定给他颁个奖牌 |
[21:36] | I’m good,sweetie. | 亲爱的 我很好 |
[21:37] | And then I’d give him another one if he took care of Mickey,too. | 要是他能干掉Mickey 我再给他一块钱 |
[22:35] | Hey.Hey,who’s out there? | 嘿 嘿 是谁在外面? |
[22:37] | Who the hell is in here? | 到底他妈的是谁? |
[22:44] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[22:58] | Help! | 救命! |
[23:01] | Help! | 救命! |
[23:03] | Help me!Help! | 救救我! 救命! |
[23:06] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人吗? |
[23:07] | Help!Help!Help,somebody help me! | 救命! 救命啊! 救命啊! |
[23:12] | Can someone hear me?Is anyone out there? | 有人在吗? 外面有人吗? |
[23:15] | Someone… help me! | 来人啊 救我! |
[23:18] | Help me!Help!Help! | 救命啊! 救命啊! |
[23:22] | Help me! | 救命! |
[23:36] | Right through that door there. | 这边 就在那扇门里面 |
[23:38] | Have an EMT ready for me ASAP.Get out of the way! | 赶紧叫救护车 让开! |
[23:42] | Give me cutters. | 给我切割机 |
[23:45] | *********** | 你妹的 |
[24:00] | So you are the owner,and you’re the one that called it in,is that correct,Mr.Flynn? | 店主 是你报的警对吧 Flynn先生 |
[24:04] | Right,right.I came back from lunch. | 对 对 我刚吃完午饭回来 |
[24:06] | I realized Rachel’s appointment was going over,so I went in, | 想起来Rachel的预约时间已经到了 我就进去了 |
[24:09] | saw the bike lock and un… and unplugged the bed. | 然后就看见这个单车锁 锁住了这个床 |
[24:12] | And none of your people saw anybody coming in or going out of this room? | 你们的人没看见别人 进来或出这个房间吗? |
[24:15] | No,no,we’re short-staffed,and it was busy. | 没有 我们人手本来就不够 而且正好是忙的时候 |
[24:19] | This is gonna kill my business. | 这会让我关门大吉的 |
[24:29] | What an ugly way to die.Cooked in a box? | 死的真难看 在箱子里被煮熟? |
[24:32] | Yeah,I second that. | 我同意 |
[24:35] | She didn’t die from being cooked. | 她不是被烧死的 |
[24:38] | It would take someone several days in that box to get… tanned to death. | 要在箱子里晒死 要过上好几天 |
[24:41] | Well,then how did she die? | 那她是怎么死的? |
[24:44] | She died from hypoxia. | 她死于缺氧 |
[24:47] | See the bluing of her nail beds and lips?Suggests a lack of oxygen. | 看见她指甲根和嘴唇发蓝吗? 那是缺氧的表现 |
[24:52] | I thought these self-enclosed tanning beds have their own oxygen supply system. | 我以为封闭的日光箱有供氧系统 |
[24:59] | The air system button’s in the on position. | 供氧开关还是开着的 |
[25:18] | Hey,guys.The killer disabled the air system. | 伙计们 凶手破坏了供氧系统 |
[25:23] | Still,there should have been space for oxygen to get in there,right? | 而且要有氧气进来总得有空间吧 |
[25:27] | Yeah,except there’s a piece of tape over the air vent. | 我猜凶手是用胶带把通风口堵住了 |
[25:32] | Help me! | 救命! |
[25:33] | And if our victim was stuck inside,thrashing around,trying to get out… | 而且受害人在里面挣扎想出来 |
[25:37] | She would have run out of her own oxygen supply. | 她很快就会缺氧 |
[25:42] | Walter? | |
[25:46] | See this? | 看这个 |
[25:49] | Phi Gamma Alpha. | |
[25:53] | There’s UV-resistant tape here. | 这是防紫外线胶带 |
[25:57] | It’s in the shape of the same letters. | 是同样的字母形状 |
[26:01] | What were the initials that Calleigh found on Cassidy Weller’s necklace? | Calleigh在Cassidy Weller项链上 看到的字母是什么? |
[26:04] | Phi Gamma Alpha,just like the sorority. | 跟这个女学生联谊会的名字一样 |
[26:07] | Killer’s sending us a message. | 凶手想告诉我们什么 |
[26:09] | Yeah,he’s killing the women in this sorority. | 对 他在杀那个女生联谊会里的人 |
[26:23] | – Those the police reports involving Phi Galphs? – Yep. | – 那些都是联谊会成员的警方记录? – 没错 |
[26:27] | That’s a lot of stuff. | 还真多 |
[26:31] | Ah,just drunk and disorderly,drunk and disorderly. | 就是些醉酒和扰乱治安 醉酒和扰乱治安 |
[26:34] | Standard use of a higher education. | 典型的高学历犯罪 |
[26:39] | – Surprise,surprise. – What’s wrong? | – 真是惊喜 |
[26:42] | Liam Flynn. | – 怎么了? |
[26:44] | – He owned the spa where Rachel Patrella was murdered. – That’s right. | – Rachel被杀的SPA就是他开的 – 没错 |
[26:48] | He was also arrested in 2000 by Dade U campus police | 他在2000年因为 拉了Phi Galph的火灾警报 |
[26:52] | for pulling the fire alarm at the Phi Galph house. | 而且锁上前门 |
[26:57] | Where he also locked the front door so the sisters couldn’t get out. | 把女孩们关在里面 而被校园警察逮捕 |
[27:02] | – So they thought that they were gonna burn alive. – Yeah. | – 她们认为自己会被活活烧死 – 没错 |
[27:06] | You know what he used to lock the exit? | 你知道他用什么锁的大门么? |
[27:08] | – What? – A bike lock. | – 什么 – 单车锁 |
[27:13] | Just like our killer used to lock Rachel Patrella in the tanning bed. | 跟凶手把Rachel Patrella 锁在日关箱里用的一样 |
[27:22] | Yes,it’s a bike lock.Do I get a prize now? | 没错 是单车锁 怎么 有奖得么? |
[27:25] | You do. | 有啊 |
[27:26] | Yeah,jail time,since you used it to lock Rachel Patrella in one of your tanning beds. | 免费监狱游 因为 你把Rachel Patrella锁在日光箱里 |
[27:32] | Look,we know you have a history with bike locks and Rachel’s sorority. | 我们已经知道了你有关单车锁 和Rachel社团的前科了 |
[27:35] | You must have really hated Phi Galph. | 你肯定很讨厌Phi Galph |
[27:37] | I did.In college. | 是的 在大学的时候 |
[27:40] | Look,my girlfriend was a Phi Galph,and her sisters,they forced her to break up with me. | 我女朋友是那个社团的 她那些姐妹逼她和我分手 |
[27:45] | Who was your girlfriend?What’s her name? | 你女朋友是谁? |
[27:52] | Elle. Elle Toring. | 她叫什么? |
[28:02] | Look,that decision… killed Elle to make. | 那个决定… Elle也很难过 |
[28:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[28:07] | She came to me,like,a month ago to apologize. | 她大概一个月前来找我道歉 |
[28:10] | Elle,what-what are you doing here? | Elle 你 你来这干嘛? |
[28:14] | Liam,I,uh… | Liam 那个 我… |
[28:18] | I wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 我想说对不起 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry for breaking up with you. | 很抱歉跟你分手 |
[28:27] | A little late,don’t you think? | 你不觉得 这有点晚了么? |
[28:29] | Look,that was a long time ago,okay? | 那已经是很久以前的事了 不是么? |
[28:31] | You and all that sorority crap,that’s all in my rearview now.Okay? | 你和那帮联谊会的人 早就被我忘到脑后了 |
[28:38] | Liam?Liam,I’m done with all of that sorority crap,too. | Liam 我跟她们也断绝来往了 |
[28:42] | I hate them. | 我讨厌她们 |
[28:50] | Why now?Why would Elle come to you now? | 为什么是现在? 为什么Elle这个时候来找你? |
[28:55] | She,uh,she got a ten-year reunion invitation.It stirred everything up. | 她收到了社团十周年聚会的邀请 一切都因此而起 |
[29:02] | Look… I got over Elle and her sorority,okay? | 我跟Elle和联谊会已经没有关系了 |
[29:08] | Seems to me like Elle’s the one who didn’t. | 在我看来Elle还在其中 |
[29:22] | I thought Liam and I were gonna be together forever. | 我曾经以为Liam和我会永远在一起 |
[29:25] | And then Rachel and Cassidy found out about us. | 然后Rachel和Cassidy发现了我们 |
[29:30] | And they told me he was too downscale for Phi Galph. | 她们说对于我们社团来说 他太不上档次了 |
[29:32] | And they made you break up with him? | 她们逼你和他分手? |
[29:37] | They said they’d kick me out of the sorority if I didn’t. | 她们说我要是不分就把我踢出去 |
[29:41] | You’re not good enough for me. | 你配不上我 |
[29:43] | I thought you loved me. | 我还以为你爱我 |
[29:45] | Angrier,Elle. | 再生气一点 Elle |
[29:47] | Really sell me on it; say,”I don’t date blue collar”” | 照我说的 “我不跟蓝领约会” |
[29:50] | Please,no.I can’t do that to him. | 求求你 我说不出口 |
[29:53] | Say it!Say it,or you’re out,Elle. | 说 不说你就被开除了 |
[30:01] | I don’t date blue collar,Liam. | 我不跟蓝领约会 Liam |
[30:12] | I loved Liam… | 我爱Liam… |
[30:15] | but… I thought I loved being a Phi Galph more. | 但是 也许我更爱做联谊会的一员 |
[30:24] | Is that your bike? | 这是你的单车? |
[30:27] | – Yeah. – Could you open this gate for me? | – 没错 – 你能打开这个门么 |
[30:39] | Do you have a lock for the bike? | 你这单车有锁吗? |
[30:41] | I used to.Not anymore. | 曾经有 现在没了 |
[30:53] | I got some UV-resistant tape here,H. | 这有防紫外线胶带 |
[30:56] | Same kind we found on Rachel Patrella’s dead body. | 跟在Rachel Patrella尸体上 发现的一样 |
[30:59] | You mind explaining this? | 你能解释下吗? |
[31:02] | I use it in the greenhouse. | 这是用在温室的 |
[31:05] | – We’re done talking. – I agree. | – 我们谈完了 – 我同意 |
[31:10] | Hands behind your back,please. | 请把双手背到后面 |
[31:11] | No. | 不 |
[31:12] | Ma?What are you doing? | 妈? 你在干嘛? |
[31:14] | This is crazy.You can’t do this. | 这太疯狂了 你们不能这么做 |
[31:17] | Elle,don’t worry,we’ll get you out. | Elle 别怕 我们会让你出来的 |
[31:23] | Elle?What the hell is going on? | Elle? 这到底怎么回事? |
[31:25] | Dan,do something. | 爸爸 帮我 |
[31:27] | Hey,hey,hey,hey,what are you arresting her for? | 嘿 嘿 嘿你们凭什么逮捕她? |
[31:29] | We’re charging her with murder. | 她涉嫌谋杀 |
[31:32] | Murder?What are you talking about? | 谋杀 你说啥? |
[31:33] | Take her,please. | 带走 |
[31:36] | Elle,it’s gonna be okay.I’ll get you out,I promise. | Elle 不会有事的 我会让你出来的 我保证 |
[31:39] | Mr.Toring,that may be a promise you can’t keep. | Toring先生 估计你得食言了 |
[31:47] | Elle,don’t worry,I’ll figure out what’s going on here. | Elle 别担心 我会搞清楚这怎么回事的 |
[31:50] | Everything’s gonna be okay.I love you,Elle. | 一切都会好的 我爱你 Elle |
[32:04] | Mrs. Toring,we’ve turned up some more information on your daughter. | Toring夫人 我们发现了更多 和你女儿有关的信息 |
[32:08] | According to the records, | 根据记录 |
[32:09] | Elle was given sorority alumni status her sophomore year at Dade U. | Elle在迈阿密大学读二年级的时候 被给予了女生联谊会的校友资格 |
[32:14] | Now,I happen to know that that means she was kicked out. | 我碰巧发现她被取消资格了 |
[32:19] | Yes,she was kicked out.That doesn’t prove anything. | 是的 她被取消资格了 这证明不了什么 |
[32:23] | Okay,well,what about this? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[32:27] | We found this on Cassidy’s body. | 我们在Cassidy身体上发现了这个 |
[32:30] | Now,I thought that it was odd that such a seasoned equestrian would be wearing such a loose necklace | 我觉得非常奇怪 一个马术老手 怎么会在骑马的时候 |
[32:35] | when they were riding,and then it occurred to me,this isn’t Cassidy’s lavaliere. | 带着这么松散的项链 然后我觉得 这不是Cassidy的饰物 |
[32:41] | It’s Elle’s,isn’t it? | 这是Elle的 对吧? |
[32:44] | What if there were extenuating circumstances? | 如果这是个情有可原的情况呢 |
[32:48] | Like what? | 比如? |
[32:50] | Elle was picked on in high school | Elle高中的时候被欺负 |
[32:53] | and hoped that by going to college,and becoming Phi Galph,she could start over, | 希望到了大学成为Phi Galph 她就可以重新开始 |
[32:58] | but Rachel and Cassidy had it out for her. | 但是Rachel和Cassidy赶走了她 |
[33:01] | – Why? – Because she was a legacy. | – 为什么? – 因为她是一个附带品 |
[33:05] | She was accepted because I was Phi Galph. | 她被接收是因为我曾经是Phi Galph |
[33:08] | And I kept pushing her to do it because of what a great experience it was for me. | 我一直逼她去加入 因为那对我来说是美好的经历 |
[33:14] | They thought she didn’t fit in. | 她们觉得她融不进去 |
[33:17] | What kind of things did they do? | 她们对她都做了些啥 |
[33:21] | They treated her like an outcast. | 她们待她就像待逐放者 |
[33:24] | And after everything she did to make them try to like her,they kicked her out. | 在她极尽可能地取悦她们之后 她们就把她开除了 |
[33:30] | We’ve tried so hard to mold you,Elle,but there’s just no use. | 我们那么努力地塑造你 但是一点用都没有 |
[33:34] | We’re pink-slipping you. | 我们要开除你 |
[33:36] | You’re out. | 你出局了 |
[33:45] | She dropped out of school. | 于是她辍学了 |
[33:47] | She couldn’t socialize. | 她无法参与社交活动 |
[33:49] | She couldn’t hold a job. | 她无法找到工作 |
[33:52] | Is that when she moved back home and worked at your stables? | 所以那时候她就搬回来 并在你们的马厩工作是吗? |
[33:55] | Yes.And then,Rachel and Cassidy found out and started boarding their horses there. | 是的 Rachel和Cassidy发现之后 开始把她们的马放在我们那里 |
[34:00] | And they just picked up where they left off,harassing Elle. | 她们继续着她们在学校干的事情 骚扰Elle |
[34:08] | You forgot to brush Chestnut today. | 你今天忘记给Chestnut刷毛了 |
[34:11] | No,no,I groom him every morning.He likes it. | 不不 我每天都给它刷毛的 而且它很喜欢 |
[34:15] | Rachel and I agree.You’re the most pathetic person we’ve ever met. | Rachel和我都觉得 你是我们见过的人中最可悲的 |
[34:20] | You should just kill yourself. | 你真应该自杀 |
[34:24] | Why did you let them stable their horses there? | 为什么让她们继续在你的马厩放马 |
[34:30] | Because… Elle never told us these were the ones that were tormenting her in school. | 因为…Elle从没有告诉我们 她们就是在学校里欺负她的人 |
[34:36] | I never knew until that day at the stable. | 我一直都不知道 直到那天… |
[34:39] | Please.If my daughter did this, | 求你了 如果我女儿杀了他们 |
[34:44] | it’s because she was driven to it. | 那她一定是被逼的 |
[34:51] | She hasn’t spoken since we brought her in. | 我们把她带进来之后 她就没说过话 |
[34:54] | Think she’s good for it? | 觉得这样对她有利? |
[34:56] | The evidence points to it. | 证据都指向了她 |
[34:59] | You know,Joanna did say that Elle brushed Chestnut every day after he came back from being ridden. | 你知道吗 Joanna说每天Chestnut 回来之后Elle都会给它刷毛 |
[35:04] | It’s possible that if she did brush Chestnut today | 她今天会不会也给Chestnut刷毛了 |
[35:06] | that there could be evidence from the killer on one of the brushes. | 其中一个刷子上留下了凶手的证据 |
[35:09] | That is,if Elle’s not the killer. | 有可能 如果Elle不是凶手的话 |
[35:13] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法去证实了 |
[35:26] | There they are.You want me to get ’em? | 就在那里 你想让我去拿吗? |
[35:31] | No.No,no,no,I got this.I got this.Yeah. | 不 不不不 我来 我可以 |
[35:42] | Okay,all right.Okay,all right. | 放松 放松 |
[35:48] | Hey,buddy.I’m not gonna hurt you. | 兄弟 我不会伤害你的 |
[35:54] | And you’re not gonna… you’re not gonna hurt me,are you?Like that? | 所以你也不会…不会伤害我 对吧 要这个吧? |
[36:00] | Well,look at that.You really are a horse whisperer. | 看啊 你真像个马语者 |
[36:02] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[36:21] | ************* | 初始化DNA对比 |
[36:25] | Hey,what do you got,Natalia? | 发现什么了 Natalia? |
[36:28] | Well,I pulled epithelials from the hard brush, | 我在硬毛刷上面提取了上皮细胞 |
[36:30] | but the sample was too degraded to get an exact DNA match. | DNA已经降解无法用于对比 |
[36:34] | ************ | 增加周期数目 |
[36:43] | The sample is telling us that the DNA is male. | 这个样本告诉我们DNA属于男性 |
[36:46] | But then again,that doesn’t help,either, | 不过 这也帮不了什么 |
[36:47] | because there are hundreds of male owners that are boarding their horses at the stable,so… | 因为有几百个男性马主在马厩里放马 |
[36:57] | Yeah,but there’s only one who had access to the area where we found the tape. | 是的 但是只有一位可以进入 我们发现绳子的那个区域 |
[37:08] | Only my wife and daughter deal with the horses.I… I don’t go near them. | 只有我妻子和女儿照顾那些马 我不会靠近它们 |
[37:13] | Listen… I-I don’t know what this is,but I’m sorry that I-I grabbed that officer… | 听着 我不知道这是为了啥 很抱歉当时抓住那个警官 |
[37:18] | you that’s not what this is about. | 你知道这不是为了那件事 |
[37:21] | So,you flew back in from Tallahassee early this afternoon,right? | 所以今天下午早些时候 你坐飞机回到了塔拉哈西洲对吧 |
[37:25] | Yeah,I was up there for work. | 是的 去工作 |
[37:27] | – Where is this going? – What time did your flight get in? | – 我们到底要谈啥? – 你的航班是几点到的? |
[37:31] | I don’t know.Um… around noon,I think. | 不大记得了 中午吧大概 |
[37:35] | I took the first flight out after I talked to Joanna this morning. | 今天早上我和Joanna谈话之后 坐了最近的一班机 |
[37:37] | Mr. Toring,attempting to lie to me is an unwise practice. | Toring先生 对我撒谎可不是个明智的选择 |
[37:42] | Airline said you flew in last night. | 航空公司说你的航班是昨晚到达的 |
[37:45] | Checked into a hotel so your wife and daughter wouldn’t know you were here? | 住进酒店所以你的妻女不知道你在这里 |
[37:49] | We found your DNA on the horse,Mr.Toring. | 我们在马身上发现了你的DNA Toring先生 |
[37:51] | A horse that you said that you never went near. | 而你说你从没靠近过马 |
[37:55] | But you did when you killed Cassidy,didn’t you? | 但在你杀害Cassidy时你确实有靠近对吧 |
[38:08] | But just killing her wasn’t enough. | 但是杀了她还不够 |
[38:10] | You wanted the people who found her | 你想发现她的人知道 |
[38:11] | to know it was the way she ran her sorority that brought this upon her. | 是她带领联谊会的方式害了她 |
[38:23] | And then you moved on to the spa,and you killed Rachel. | 然后你去到水疗中心 杀了Rachel |
[38:27] | And just like Cassidy,you wanted people to know Rachel’s cruel death was justified | 就像Cassidy,你也想人们Rachel的死 因为她对待他人的方式 |
[38:30] | by the way she treated everyone else. | 而被认为是正当的 |
[38:43] | All that coming home in the airport van with the luggage– that was all just for show. | 带着行李从机场回家只是个表演 |
[38:51] | Those girls… ruined my daughter. | 那些女孩…毁了我的女儿 |
[38:58] | Elle… had such a glow about her when she was younger. | Elle还小的时候是那么光彩夺目 |
[39:02] | She… She was such a kind spirit. | 她…她那么善良 |
[39:08] | And to see it all just extinguished by a sorority… | 看着她的光彩被联谊会熄灭 |
[39:14] | Those girls broke her. | 那些女孩使她四分五裂 |
[39:25] | You should have seen the open delight they took in her pain. | 你应该看到她们是如何 把快乐建立在她的痛苦之上 |
[39:32] | I couldn’t stand to see her like that. | 我无法忍受看到她被欺凌 |
[39:38] | And it wasn’t going to stop on its own. | 而这种事情也不会自动停止 |
[39:42] | It was for my little girl.Do you understand? | 一切都是为了我的女儿 你明白吗? |
[39:46] | I do understand.That doesn’t make it right. | 我明白 但不能说明你做的是正确的 |
[39:52] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[39:54] | **** | Elle Toring来电 |
[39:56] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine警督 |
[39:59] | I heard about you bringing in my dad. | 我听说你抓了我爸 |
[40:01] | Elle? | |
[40:03] | That’s why you let me go,isn’t it? | 这就是你让我走的原因对么? |
[40:07] | He did it. | 是他做的 |
[40:08] | Elle… Elle,what’s going on? | Elle…Elle 怎么了? |
[40:12] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:14] | If I was only stronger,if I was better,none of this would have happened. | 如果我足够坚强 如果我做得更好 这些都不会发生 |
[40:20] | Elle,listen to me.It’s not your fault. | Elle 你听我说 这不是你的错 |
[40:24] | Where are you?Are you at the stables? | 你在哪里 马厩吗? |
[40:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[40:32] | I won’t be alive by the time you get here. | 你到的时候我已经死了 |
[40:34] | Elle,don’t do this.I want you to stay right there! | Elle 别干傻事 待在那里别动 |
[40:38] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[40:40] | I’m pathetic. | 我是个可怜虫 |
[40:42] | Elle,listen to me.Elle? | Elle 你听我说 Elle? |
[40:49] | This is Lieutenant Horatio Caine.I need immediate assistance at 8238 Knudson Lane. | 我是Horatio Caine警督 8238 Knudson大道请求支援 |
[40:54] | Possible suicide.Immediate assistance. | 可能有自杀 需要医生到场 请求立即支援 |
[41:03] | South units,south units.10-146.Possible suicide attempt in progress. | 南边小队 请到10-146 有人企图自杀 |
[41:08] | 8238 Knudson Lane.Toring Stables.Ambulance en route. | 8238 Knudson大道 Toring马厩 救护车赶往中 |
[42:03] | Oh,no.Elle! | 不 |
[42:06] | Elle! Elle.Elle! | |
[42:10] | Elle!Breathe. | Elle! 呼吸! |
[42:12] | Elle!Breathe. | Elle! 呼吸! |
[42:15] | Breathe,sweetie. | 呼吸啊亲爱的 |
[42:25] | ****** | |
[42:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[42:39] | I,um… | 我… |
[42:44] | – Thank you. – Of course. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[42:52] | I wanted so badly to be someone else,and,um… | 我多希望我是其他人 |
[42:56] | then I-I just wanted it to end. | 我只想结束一切 |
[42:59] | Elle,you’ve given these girls ten years of your life. | Elle 你被这些女孩夺走了十年 |
[43:04] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[43:12] | How do I start over? | 我要如何重新开始 |
[43:14] | You choose a new road. | 选择一条新的路 |
[43:19] | A new road. | 新的路 |
[43:28] | CSI Miami Season 10 Episode 14 |