时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Seriously, you idiots haven’t figured this out by now? | 说真的 你们这些笨蛋还没想明白吗 |
[00:05] | It all started when we blew up the time pigs, | 一切始于我们炸死了那帮时间猪猡 |
[00:08] | the Time Masters. | 时间之主 |
[00:09] | Now, history is all screwed up. | 现在历史弄砸了 |
[00:11] | But it’s up to us to unscrew it up. | 得靠我们去挽救 |
[00:13] | But half the time, we screw things up even worse. | 我们常常会把事情搞得更糟 |
[00:16] | So don’t call us heroes. We’re something else. | 所以不要叫我们英雄 我们是另一种存在 |
[00:19] | We’re Legends. | 我们是传奇 |
[00:24] | You’re my grandfather. You are more than that. | 你是我的爷爷 不只是这样 |
[00:25] | You’re a hero to me. | 你还是我的英雄 |
[00:26] | My quarters. Tonight. | 今晚来我房间 |
[00:27] | I’ll give you something else to think about. | 我会让你有其他事想 |
[00:29] | You can’t date Amaya. | 你不能和阿玛雅交往 |
[00:30] | She has a destiny. And so do her descendents. | 她有使命 她的后代也是 |
[00:33] | Have either of you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny? | 你们有谁听过命运之矛吗 |
[00:36] | The Spear can alter reality itself. | 它可以用来重写现实 |
[00:38] | – Who’s coming for you? – It’s not a who, it’s a what. | -谁冲着你来 -不是谁 而是个东西 |
[00:41] | – And it’s trying to kill me. – He has to keep moving | -它还想杀了我 -他就要不断移动 |
[00:43] | in order for his own non-existence not to catch up to him. | 以防被不存在追赶上 |
[00:46] | Captain Hunter is the only one who can tell us | 只有里普船长知道 |
[00:47] | where Commander Steel and the final piece of the Spear is. | 钢铁司令官和矛的最后一块碎片在哪 |
[00:52] | – Where am I? – You’re home. | -我在哪里 -你回家了 |
[00:53] | So, I’ve been told you were bumped up | 我听说你被擢升为 |
[00:56] | to the prime crew for “Apollo 13.” | 阿波罗13号的首要飞行员 |
[00:59] | Yeah, man. | 是的 |
[01:00] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[01:06] | Welcome to Manhattan, 1965. | 欢迎来到1965你年的曼哈顿 |
[01:10] | I have been dropped off behind enemy lines | 我曾被派去的敌方阵营和 |
[01:13] | and cities all over the world. | 城市遍及整个世界 |
[01:15] | Never been dropped off in the future. | 却从没想到会被派到未来 |
[01:17] | Now you have to disappear, start a whole new life. | 现在你要消失 开始新的生活 |
[01:20] | The Spear of Destiny must be protected at all costs. | 不惜一切代价保护命运之矛 |
[01:23] | Roger that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[01:24] | I know this mission won’t be easy, Commander Heywood. | 我知道这项任务很艰巨 海伍德司令官 |
[01:27] | For me or for Bettie? | 对于我还是对于贝蒂 |
[01:29] | She’ll think I died in Leipzig. | 她会以为我死在了莱比锡 |
[01:32] | Little Hank is barely a month old. | 小汉克才一个月大 |
[01:34] | Your family’s sacrifice | 你家人的牺牲 |
[01:37] | might just save the world. | 或许能够拯救世界 |
[01:44] | Give those to my wife and son. | 帮我交给我妻儿 |
[01:50] | Godspeed, Henry. | 祝你成功 亨利 |
[02:06] | I don’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[02:07] | That is odd. I dropped him off right here a moment ago. | 真奇怪 我刚刚把他放在这里 |
[02:11] | Where could he have gone? | 他还能去哪 |
[02:13] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[02:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. My mistake. | 对不起 认错人了 |
[02:19] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[02:21] | We used to call Henry “The Chameleon.” | 我们以前叫亨利”变色龙” |
[02:22] | He speaks seven languages like a local | 他精通七种语言 |
[02:24] | and he’s a master in the art of camouflage and concealment. | 而且非常擅长伪装和隐蔽 |
[02:26] | If you told him to disappear, that’s exactly what he did. | 如果你让他消失 他一定会那么做 |
[02:30] | Don’t worry, if it’s hard for us to find your grandfather, | 不担心 如果我们找不到你祖父 |
[02:32] | it’s hard for the Legion. | 末日军团也找不到 |
[02:37] | 1965 was a bust. | 1965年失败了 |
[02:40] | Oh, sorry, buddy. | 很遗憾 伙计 |
[02:41] | It’s all right, Rip said he dropped my grandfather off | 没关系 里普说他把我祖父放在 |
[02:43] | in 1965 New York and told him to assume a new identity. | 1965年的纽约 并且让他启用新的身份 |
[02:46] | Well, he’d need to find work. | 那他得先找工作 |
[02:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:49] | Henry was a military man. | 亨利是军人 |
[02:51] | He wouldn’t have become an accountant. | 他不会去当会计的 |
[02:52] | He would have wanted a job that still offered adventure, | 他仍然会找那种刺激的工作 |
[02:54] | and yet was still somehow patriotic. | 而且还能报效祖国的 |
[02:56] | FBI? CIA? | 联调局 中情局 |
[02:58] | He was a fighter pilot before he was recruited by the JSA. | 他在加入美国正义协会前是战斗机驾驶员 |
[03:00] | In the sixties, the fledgling National Aeronautics | 在六十年代 刚起步的国家航空航天局 |
[03:02] | and Space Administration used to call upon | 经常会招募一些 |
[03:04] | test pilots to apply to be astronauts. | 试飞员来做宇航员 |
[03:06] | Exactly, what could be more patriotic, more adventurous | 没错 探索太空既能报效祖国 |
[03:09] | than exploring space? | 又很刺激 |
[03:10] | Nice, Gideon, pull up anything you can. | 很好 吉迪恩 把所有资料调出来 |
[03:12] | Press clippings, newspaper articles, | 有关国家航空航天局在1965年左右的 |
[03:14] | re: NASA circa 1965. | 剪报 报道等 |
[03:16] | Certainly, Captain. | 没问题 船长 |
[03:18] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[03:20] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[03:22] | Wait, wait, stop, stop. | 等等 等等 停停停 |
[03:23] | Right there. | 这个 |
[03:25] | I’d recognize that Heywood jawline anywhere. | 海伍德的下巴一眼就能认出来 |
[03:27] | April 13th, 1970. | 1970年4月13日 |
[03:28] | “Mission Control works to save ‘Apollo 13.'” | 《地面指挥中心成功拯救阿波罗13号》 |
[03:30] | Come on, could your grandfather get any cooler? | 不是吧 你祖父还能再牛一点吗 |
[03:33] | I think I may have found a way to track Commander Heywood. | 我想我找到了追踪海伍德司令官的方法 |
[03:36] | Don’t worry, Mr. Hunter. We’ve already found him. | 别担心 亨特先生 我们已经找到他了 |
[03:39] | – You did? – We’re headed to Houston, 1970. | -是吗 -我们要去1970年的休斯顿 |
[03:42] | Elvis at the Astrodome. | 阿斯托洛体育场上的猫王 |
[03:44] | And then we’re going to rescue my grandfather. | 我们要去救我祖父 |
[03:45] | Then Elvis. | 然后是猫王 |
[03:46] | We still need to figure out a way | 我们仍然要想出 |
[03:48] | of contacting Commander Heywood without arousing suspicion. | 既能联系海伍德司令官又不引起怀疑的办法 |
[03:51] | To that end, I suggest that we– | 对于这个 我建议… |
[03:53] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[03:55] | We infiltrate NASA. | 我们潜入航空航天局 |
[04:08] | Today, NASA Flight Controllers are monitoring “Apollo 13,” | 今天 航天局飞行管理员将监控阿波罗13号 |
[04:12] | NASA’s seventh manned mission to the moon. | 这是航天局第七次载人登月任务 |
[04:14] | We need to figure out a way to get into Mission Control. | 我们要想办法混入指挥中心 |
[04:17] | I don’t think that’s included in the tour. | 我觉得参观里不包含这一项 |
[04:19] | Commander Heywood is not at Mission Control. | 海伍德司令官不在指挥中心 |
[04:21] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:22] | Because I’m looking right at him. | 因为我现在正看着他呢 |
[04:26] | That’s the Flight Director of NASA. | 那是航天局的飞行指挥官 |
[04:28] | They’re probably debating on how to talk to the press | 他们多半在讨论如何向媒体解释 |
[04:30] | about the oxygen tank explosion on “Apollo 13.” | 阿波罗13号上氧气瓶爆炸的事 |
[04:38] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[04:41] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:48] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[04:51] | Sorry, folks. | 抱歉 各位 |
[04:52] | He doesn’t have the right credentials. | 他没有合适的证件 |
[04:56] | We take press access very seriously around here. | 我们这里严格控制媒体的进出 |
[05:04] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[05:06] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[05:10] | Why are you doing this, Henry? | 你为什么这么做 亨利 |
[05:12] | I was never supposed to see him again. | 我不应该再见到他了 |
[05:16] | So you punched him? | 所以你给了他一拳 |
[05:18] | That’s between him and me. | 那是我和他之间的事 |
[05:20] | What brings you to 1970? | 你为什么来1970年 |
[05:23] | Oh, well, I supposed Nate should probably tell you. | 我想内特应该跟你说了 |
[05:26] | Nathaniel’s here too? | 内特尼尔也来了 |
[05:27] | Sir? | 长官 |
[05:29] | They say they know you. | 他们说认识你 |
[05:31] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[05:33] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[05:34] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[05:37] | As I live and breathe. | 真没想到 |
[05:42] | It’s good to see you again, son. | 很高兴再见到你 孩子 |
[05:43] | Come here, man. | 过来 爷爷 |
[05:46] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为不会再见到你了 |
[05:47] | Look at you, you still got it. | 看看你 你还是这么壮 |
[05:49] | Is that Rip? | 那是里普吗 |
[05:52] | Get him out of there! | 放他出来 |
[05:54] | As soon as one of you explains what in tarnation is going on. | 你们跟我解释清楚这事就放 |
[05:58] | We’re here for your fragment of the Spear of Destiny. | 我们是来找你手上的命运之矛碎片 |
[06:00] | See, there’s a Legion of villains | 有一个恶人军团 |
[06:01] | who are hunting anyone who is trying to protect it. | 在追杀所有保护碎片的人 |
[06:04] | We have Stargirl’s fragment. | 我们拿到了星女的碎片 |
[06:05] | But… Mid-Nite died trying to protect his. | 但午夜神医为了保护碎片牺牲了 |
[06:13] | I appreciate your concern, | 谢谢你们关心 |
[06:15] | but I hid my piece of the Spear somewhere safe. | 但我把碎片藏在了安全的地方 |
[06:18] | Believe me, there’s no place on Earth | 相信我 地球上的地方都逃不开 |
[06:19] | safe from these guys. | 这些人的魔爪 |
[06:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:25] | You old fox you. | 你个老狐狸 |
[06:27] | You want to clue us in? | 你给我们透露一下 |
[06:29] | He hid the Spear in the flag | 他把碎片藏在了 |
[06:32] | Neil Armstrong planted on the moon. | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗插在月球的国旗里 |
[06:34] | Well, that is pretty ingenious. | 好吧 确实很妙 |
[06:36] | The whole reason I worked my way up through NASA | 我在航天局一路爬上这个职位 |
[06:37] | was to make sure my piece of the Spear remains safe. | 全是为了保证矛碎片的安全 |
[06:41] | Speaking of, I really should be getting back to Mission Control. | 说到这个 我该回地面指挥中心了 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I guess you gotta figure out | 没错 你应该想想 |
[06:45] | how to save the “Apollo 13” astronauts. | 如何救阿波罗13号的宇航员们 |
[06:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:49] | The mission is textbook. | 这项任务是被写入教科书的 |
[06:51] | Didn’t an oxygen tank explode and the moon landing get aborted? | 不是氧气瓶爆炸了 登月任务失败了吗 |
[06:56] | No, everything is going great up there. | 那里一切都好好的 |
[06:59] | Unless… | 除非 |
[07:01] | Unless… | 除非 |
[07:02] | history’s changed. | 历史改变了 |
[07:16] | Houston, we are about to enter the dark side of the moon. | 休斯顿 我们要进入月球暗面了 |
[07:19] | Loss of signal in 30 seconds. | 30秒后失去信号 |
[07:21] | Roger that, “Odyssey.” | 收到 “奥德赛” |
[07:23] | See you in 28 minutes. | 28分钟后再见 |
[07:24] | Happy sailing. | 航行愉快 |
[07:26] | Over and out. | 通话完毕 |
[07:28] | Time to sit back and enjoy the view, fellas. | 该坐回去欣赏美景了 伙计 |
[07:32] | Sorry, fellas. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[07:34] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[07:59] | We have to intercept “Apollo 13” before it lands on the Moon. | 我们得在阿波罗13号登月前拦截它 |
[08:03] | Where’s Commander Heywood? | 海伍德司令官人呢 |
[08:04] | He and I need to have a little chat. | 我得和他攀谈一下 |
[08:05] | He’s introducing the rest of the team to the Flight Director. | 他在把其他队员介绍给飞行指挥官 |
[08:08] | Interesting. Why? | 有趣 为什么 |
[08:09] | Because we need somebody monitoring on the ground. | 因为我们需要人在地面监控 |
[08:15] | These are flight controllers? | 这些就是飞行管理员吗 |
[08:16] | Yes. They’re with the, uh, British Space Program. | 没错 他们是英国太空计划的人 |
[08:20] | They’re here to study our procedures. | 他们来学习我们的程序 |
[08:23] | What’s your area of expertise? | 你的专长领域是什么 |
[08:24] | I’m a Booster Systems Engineer. | 我是助推器系统工程师 |
[08:27] | They call me “The Rocket Man.” | 他们叫我”火箭人” |
[08:30] | And him? | 他呢 |
[08:31] | he’s a man of few words, | 他不爱说话 |
[08:33] | but makes up for it with… personality. | 但他的性格弥补了这一点 |
[08:35] | All right. Fine. | 行 好吧 |
[08:36] | But if any of you Brits get in the way of my controllers | 但如果你们英国人妨碍我的管理员 |
[08:39] | or jeopardize the safe return of our astronauts, | 或者危害宇航员安全返航 |
[08:42] | you’ll answer to me. | 你们就要负责 |
[08:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:48] | All right. Good luck, fellas. | 行 祝好运 伙计 |
[08:50] | You’re not sticking around? | 你不待在这儿吗 |
[08:51] | We might need you to run a little more interference for us. | 我们可能需要你制造多一点冲突 |
[08:53] | No can do. I gave up my life for that Spear | 做不到 我为了矛死而后已 |
[08:55] | and I’ll be damned if I let anyone steal it now. | 如果让别人偷了 我就功亏一篑了 |
[08:58] | I’m going with my grandson to space. | 我要和孙子一起去太空 |
[09:10] | Would you look at that? | 你们看看啊 |
[09:11] | Outer space. | 外太空 |
[09:13] | Never gets old. | 总是看不腻 |
[09:14] | Martin, how much longer before “Apollo 13” | 马丁 阿波罗13号还有多久 |
[09:17] | should reestablish radio contact? | 重建无线电通讯 |
[09:18] | 17 minutes. | 17分钟 |
[09:20] | All right, we got 17 minutes to figure out what’s going on | 行 我们有17分钟弄清楚怎么回事 |
[09:22] | before the whole world is watching. | 以免被全世界看到 |
[09:24] | Yeah, you’re not wrong there. | 好吧 你说得没错 |
[09:25] | Gideon, pull up “Apollo 13’s” original flight pattern. | 吉迪恩 调出阿波罗13号的原始航行计划 |
[09:28] | We need to find it first. | 我们得先找到它 |
[09:31] | Henry. Perhaps now would be a good time to have a chat? | 亨利 也许现在是谈话的好时机 |
[09:34] | Actually, Captain Hunter, I don’t feel much like talking. | 亨特船长 其实我不太想谈话 |
[09:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:55] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:57] | You know, in 2017, men share their feelings. | 到了2017年 人们是会互诉心事的 |
[10:03] | I’m just saying. | 我随口一说 |
[10:05] | My wife has spent the past 14 years | 过去十四年我的妻子 |
[10:08] | raising our son by herself. | 独自抚养我们的儿子 |
[10:12] | And it is Captain Hunter’s fault. | 这都怪亨特船长 |
[10:15] | The man has a wife and son, | 他有妻儿 |
[10:17] | and still he asked me to abandon mine. | 却还是让我抛弃自己的妻儿 |
[10:19] | He doesn’t have a family. | 他没有家人 |
[10:22] | I mean, he did. It’s just… | 我是说他有过 只是 |
[10:26] | they were killed. | 家人被杀了 |
[10:29] | I-I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道 |
[10:31] | You know, I often wonder what Hank would have been like, | 我经常在想你要是没离开 |
[10:34] | if you hadn’t left. | 汉克会成什么样 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I call my dad Hank. | 对 我叫我爸爸汉克 |
[10:37] | We don’t have the best relationship. | 我们的关系并不是很好 |
[10:39] | But I don’t need to tell you all that. | 但我不必跟你说这些 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry, Nathaniel. | 抱歉 内特尼尔 |
[10:45] | This is all my fault. | 全都怪我 |
[10:47] | But once this is over, | 一旦这事忙完 |
[10:48] | I’m getting Captain Hunter to take me back to 1956, | 我会让亨特船长送我回到1956年 |
[10:52] | to the day I abandoned Bettie and Hank. | 回到我抛弃贝蒂和汉克的日子 |
[10:55] | Wait, I was–I was just talking hypothetically. | 等下 我只是在假设 |
[10:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:59] | I mean, this is a timeship, isn’t it? | 这是艘时间飞船 对吗 |
[11:02] | It’ll be like I never left my wife and son. | 会像我从没离开过我的妻儿 |
[11:04] | Think of all the heartbreak I could save them. | 那些伤心难过都能省下了 |
[11:07] | I never thought of it that way. | 我从没那样想过 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry to interrupt. But we found “Apollo 13.” | 抱歉打断你们 我们发现阿波罗13号了 |
[11:15] | Oh, this isn’t right. | 这不对啊 |
[11:16] | The spacecraft shouldn’t be in this position. | 飞船不该在这个位置 |
[11:19] | Can the astronauts see us? | 宇航员能看到我们吗 |
[11:20] | No, no, no. We’re cloaked. | 不能 我们隐身了 |
[11:21] | – What’s our plan? – Well, I thought that we– | -有什么计划 -我还以为我们 |
[11:23] | All right. I’ve got Ray suiting up. | 好了 我让雷着装准备了 |
[11:25] | He’s gonna fly over there, shrink down, | 他会飞过去 然后缩小 |
[11:27] | and let us know what’s going on inside. | 向我们报告里面的情况 |
[11:38] | I’m entering the Command Module. | 我要进入指挥舱了 |
[11:44] | I see Lovell and Haise, but they’re unconscious. | 我看到洛威尔和海斯了 他们昏迷了 |
[11:47] | What about Jack? | 杰克呢 |
[11:49] | Dr. Palmer? | 帕尔默博士 |
[11:51] | Thawne’s here. | 斯旺在这 |
[11:53] | I’m gonna follow him into the Lunar Module. | 我跟着他去登月舱 |
[11:55] | He’s going to land on the moon. | 他要登陆月球 |
[11:57] | Well, I’ll stop him. | 我会阻止他 |
[12:12] | Who’s Thawne? Where is Swigert? | 斯旺是谁 斯威格特在哪 |
[12:13] | Ray, whatever you do, just don’t let Thawne see you. | 雷 不论怎样 别让斯旺发现你 |
[12:16] | Yeah, about that… | 好 这个嘛 |
[12:19] | Well, what do we have here? | 这是什么情况 |
[12:21] | Looks like a stowaway. | 好像来了个偷渡者 |
[12:39] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[12:40] | NASA expects radio contact in three minutes! | 航空航天局三分钟后会进行无线电通话 |
[12:43] | We ran into a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[12:45] | If we come back online, you’re gonna have to cut the feed. | 我们要是上线了 你得切断信号 |
[12:47] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 这就去 |
[12:48] | He doesn’t have superspeed without gravity. | 没了重力 他就没有超级速度了 |
[12:50] | Newsflash, Raymond: | 提醒一下 雷蒙德 |
[12:52] | I don’t need superspeed to kick your ass. | 我不用超级速度也能干掉你 |
[13:27] | What’s the red button? | 红色按钮是干什么的 |
[13:29] | It separates the LEM from the Command Module. | 让登月舱跟指挥舱分离 |
[13:31] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[13:33] | Dr. Palmer, you’re gonna have to fly the LEM. | 帕尔默博士 你得驾驶登月舱 |
[13:49] | Houston, we have a problem. | 休斯顿 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[13:51] | Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. | 好 说些新鲜点的吧 |
[13:53] | Jefferson, the entire world | 杰佛逊 全世界都将 |
[13:54] | is about to listen to Raymond crash on the moon. | 听到雷蒙德撞击月球 |
[13:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:58] | Haircut’s on the moon. | 西装头在月球上 |
[14:01] | Guys, I’m gonna need more time. | 各位 再给我些时间 |
[14:03] | I need you to create a distraction. | 我需要你们分散注意力 |
[14:13] | *Day-o!* | *天哦* |
[14:15] | *Day-ay-ay-o!* | *天诶诶哦* |
[14:18] | *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* | *天亮咯 我想回家* |
[14:24] | *Day, me say day, me say day* | *天 我说天 我说天* |
[14:26] | *Me say day, me say day, me say* | *我说天 我说天 我说* |
[14:28] | *Day-ay-ay-o* | *天诶诶哦* |
[14:31] | Everybody. | 大家一起来 |
[14:33] | *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* | *天亮咯 我想回家* |
[14:37] | *Work all night for a drink a’rum* | *朗姆酒陪我工作到天亮* |
[14:41] | *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* | *天亮咯 我想回家* |
[14:44] | *Stack the banana till the morning come* | *堆好香蕉 等天亮* |
[14:48] | *Daylight come an me wan’ go home* | *天亮咯 我想回家* |
[14:51] | *Come, Mr. Tally man, tally me banana* | *来吧 点算员 点算我的香蕉* |
[14:55] | *Daylight come…* | *天亮咯* |
[14:58] | * Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot, bunch!* | *堆到六英尺 七英尺 八英尺高* |
[15:02] | What the hell are you two playing at? | 你俩在这搞什么鬼 |
[15:04] | Okay. I got it. | 好 我搞定了 |
[15:06] | I cut the feed. | 信号断开了 |
[15:08] | Oh, it’s a… | 这是首 |
[15:09] | it’s a British tradition, sir. | 英国传统歌谣 先生 |
[15:11] | Flight, I had radio contact for a second, | 飞行指挥官 无线电通话持续了一下 |
[15:14] | then I lost it again. | 现在又没信号了 |
[15:15] | – Nice voice, Professor. – Thank you very much. | -唱得不错 教授 -非常感谢 |
[15:17] | – Guidance? – It was the darnedest thing. | -指引 -这完全不可能 |
[15:20] | The LEM appeared for a second, | 登月舱出现了一会儿 |
[15:21] | but it looked like it was about to crash on the lunar surface. | 但看着好像要撞击月球表面 |
[15:24] | Where the hell is the Command Module? | 指挥舱到底去哪了 |
[15:27] | It’s spinning off course. | 脱离航线了 |
[15:31] | Ray. | 雷 |
[15:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:34] | I’m alive at least. | 至少命还在 |
[15:37] | I was able to salvage the descent. | 我本来能挽救下降撞击的 |
[15:40] | But it burned up too much fuel. | 但消耗了太多燃料 |
[15:42] | There is no way the LEM will launch into space. | 登月舱不可能发射到太空了 |
[15:44] | What about your suit? | 那你的战衣呢 |
[15:45] | My thrusters were damaged in the fight. | 我的推进器在战斗中弄坏了 |
[15:48] | You guys are gonna have to pick me up. | 你们要来接我 |
[15:49] | NASA must be going berserk right now. | 宇航局现在肯定要抓狂了 |
[15:52] | Fred and Jim… | 弗雷德和吉姆 |
[15:53] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[15:54] | we’re gonna get “Apollo 13” home in one piece. | 我们会把阿波罗13号安全地送回地球 |
[15:56] | Gideon, plot a course for the Command Module. | 吉迪恩 设定去指挥舱的航线 |
[15:58] | Right away, Captain. | 马上 船长 |
[15:59] | Ray, we’ll pick you up later. | 雷 我们晚点去接你 |
[16:01] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[16:02] | We landed near the Sea of Tranquility. | 我们降落在静海附近 |
[16:03] | So I’m gonna head out | 我现在要出去 |
[16:05] | and retrieve Commander Heywood’s piece of the Spear. | 取回海伍德指挥官的矛碎片 |
[16:07] | Which is, needless to say, very exciting. | 不用说 这非常令人兴奋 |
[16:11] | Good luck, big guy. | 祝你好运 大个子 |
[16:12] | What about Mr. Thawne? | 那斯旺先生呢 |
[16:14] | He’s a little tied up at the moment. | 他现在有点脱不开身 |
[16:17] | Puns, the lowest form of humor. | 双关语 最差劲的幽默形式 |
[16:21] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你说两句吗 |
[16:22] | About what? | 说什么 |
[16:29] | I overheard you and Henry | 我无意中听到你和亨利说 |
[16:31] | talking about returning him to 1956. | 要把他送回1956年 |
[16:34] | Okay, look, I know what you’re gonna say– | 好吧 我知道你想说什么 |
[16:35] | That you’re a historian as well as a Legend. | 你不仅是历史学家 还是传奇的一员 |
[16:38] | You know the consequences of returning Henry to the timeline. | 你知道把亨利送回那条时间线的后果 |
[16:41] | Yeah, my dad grows up with a father. | 知道 我爸在父亲身边长大 |
[16:44] | Look, my childhood was miserable. | 我的童年很悲惨 |
[16:46] | My dad was a cold, disconnected jackass. | 我爸是个无情 不讲理的混蛋 |
[16:50] | But maybe, just maybe, | 但是也许 只是也许 |
[16:53] | returning Henry to that time could change everything. | 把亨利送回那个时间线 也许会改变一切 |
[16:55] | This is my chance to fix three generations of Heywood men. | 这是我改写海伍德三代人的机会 |
[17:01] | You don’t need fixing. | 你不需要改写 |
[17:02] | Your childhood made you into the man that you are, | 你的童年奠定了你的未来 |
[17:06] | the person that you are today. | 造就了现在的你 |
[17:09] | And without that man, | 没有那个你 |
[17:11] | then, well, this ship would probably still be stuck | 那么这艘飞船也许 |
[17:13] | at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. | 还沉在大西洋底部 |
[17:15] | That’s conjecture. | 那只是猜测 |
[17:18] | My grandfather’s happiness, my father’s happiness, | 我爷爷的幸福 我爸的幸福 |
[17:20] | that’s real. | 那才是真的 |
[17:21] | Excuse the interruption. | 抱歉打断你们 |
[17:22] | But you might want to brace for impact. | 你们最好为撞击做好准备 |
[17:27] | Good news, we found the Command Module. | 好消息是 我们找到了指挥舱 |
[17:29] | Bad news, it’s heading straight for a bunch of space rocks. | 坏消息是 它正朝一堆太空陨石撞去 |
[17:32] | – The meteoroid belt. – Don’t we have a tractor beam? | -流星带 -我们没有牵引光束吗 |
[17:34] | Can we pull the Command Module away from the meteorites? | 不能把指挥舱从陨石堆中拉离吗 |
[17:36] | No, no, the velocity of the Command Module | 不行 指挥舱的速度 |
[17:39] | would merely bring us closer to the meteorites. | 只会让我们更接近陨石堆 |
[17:41] | Which is why I’m swinging the ship around. | 所以我要转动飞船的方向 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna try and stop the trajectory of the Command Module. | 我会尽量阻止指挥舱的轨道 |
[17:56] | Sara, you need to abort. | 莎拉 你得中止行动 |
[17:58] | We’re going to hit the meteoroids. | 我们就要撞上陨石堆了 |
[17:59] | Better us than the Command Module. | 我们撞总好过指挥舱撞 |
[18:05] | Can’t you at least to try to destroy the meteoroids | 难道你就不能设法毁掉陨石堆 |
[18:07] | rather than using my ship as a human shield? | 而不是用我的飞船来做肉盾吗 |
[18:10] | It worked before back in 1942. | 1942年的时候成功过 |
[18:11] | You put the Waverider in front of a nuke | 把乘波号放在核武器前面 |
[18:14] | and it absorbed the blast. | 它会吸收那些冲击波 |
[18:15] | At least I had the decency to time-scatter you all first. | 至少我有责任心 先把你们给时间分散了 |
[18:17] | Decency? Did you ask any of us | 责任心 你有问过我们 |
[18:19] | if we wanted to be time-scattered? | 是否想要被时间分散吗 |
[18:20] | – Sara. – I was trying to save your lives! | -莎拉 -我只是想要救你们 |
[18:23] | You put me in a time period | 你把我丢在某个年代 |
[18:24] | where they wanted to hang me for being a witch! | 那里的人想把我当作女巫给吊死 |
[18:26] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[18:30] | Shield integrity at 63%. | 护盾完整性还剩百分之63 |
[18:33] | 34% 34%. | |
[18:35] | Rerouting the reserve power to the shields. | 将备用电源重新分配至护盾 |
[18:40] | I’m afraid the Jumpship has been critically impaired. | 恐怕逃生舰已经严重受损 |
[18:43] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[18:44] | Our landing gear has… | 我们的起落装置已经… |
[18:53] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[19:44] | Waverider crew, | 乘波号船员 |
[19:46] | we are now the proud owners of the last fragment | 现在我们自豪地成为命运之矛 |
[19:48] | of the Spear of Destiny. | 最后一块碎片的拥有者 |
[19:50] | Copy. | 收到 |
[19:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[19:53] | That’s all I get is a “Copy”? | 我就得到一句”收到”吗 |
[19:55] | Guys, I’m standing on the freakin’ moon! | 各位 我现在可是站在月球上 |
[19:57] | Yeah, about that. | 这个问题嘛 |
[19:59] | The, uh, the Waverider has sustained major damage, Dr. Palmer. | 乘波号遭到了严重的损伤 帕尔默博士 |
[20:04] | Same for the Jumpship. | 逃生舰也是 |
[20:06] | Wait, the Jumpship… that means… | 等等 逃生舰 那就是说… |
[20:09] | Unless you can figure out a way to launch the LEM… | 如果你没有办法发射登月舱 |
[20:13] | You’re stranded on the moon. | 那你就滞留在月球上了 |
[20:16] | And now I know how Matt Damon felt. | 现在我知道马特·达蒙的感受了 |
[20:28] | I’m Dr. Raymond Palmer. | 我是雷蒙德·帕尔默博士 |
[20:30] | Time traveler, superhero, | 时间旅行者 超级英雄 |
[20:32] | and most recently, astronaut. | 最近成为了宇航员 |
[20:35] | It’s April 13th, 1970, at 2200 hours, | 在1970年四月十三日晚上十点 |
[20:38] | and I am stranded on the moon. | 我滞留在了月球上 |
[20:40] | Fuel on the LEM is close to zero. | 登月舱燃料接近于零 |
[20:44] | The food and water provisions | 食物及水的供给 |
[20:45] | were designed to last days, not months. | 原本计划持续数天 而不是数月 |
[20:48] | So, yeah, | 所以 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna have to science the crap out of this. | 我要利用科学的方法离开这里 |
[20:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:55] | I’m filming us for posterity. | 我在拍视频留给后人看 |
[20:58] | In case we don’t… make it back. | 以防我们回不去 |
[21:01] | I’m not dying on the moon. | 我不要死在月球上 |
[21:02] | Sign– signing off. | 结束 |
[21:04] | Certainly not doing it in a tin can with the likes of you. | 绝对不要像你这样 在铁罐里解决问题 |
[21:09] | And to that end, I propose an alliance. | 为了出去 我提议合作 |
[21:12] | You untie me and we’ll figure out a way | 你松开我 我们一起想办法 |
[21:14] | to get ourselves off this rock. | 离开这块石头 |
[21:16] | And I’ll play nice until we get back to Earth. | 回到地球之前 我不会惹事 |
[21:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:23] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[21:25] | And for your information, I already have a plan. | 顺便告诉你 我想到办法了 |
[21:29] | All I have to do is transfer the fuel source from my exo-suit | 我要做的就是连接我战衣上的能源 |
[21:32] | and power the fuel cells. | 供给燃料仓 |
[21:34] | Use the dwarf star to power the LEM. | 用矮星合金供能给登月舱 |
[21:36] | Yeah, that should work. | 应该可行 |
[21:39] | Of course you’ve taken the gas spectrometer into account. | 你一定考虑了气谱仪 |
[21:44] | Well, unless you adjust for the relative volatility | 如果你不调整矮星合金的相对速度 |
[21:46] | of dwarf star, then the LEM could explode mid-launch. | 登月舱在发射过程中就会爆炸 |
[21:52] | I’m a scientist from the future | 我是来自未来的科学家 |
[21:53] | and I’m here to tell you, this is two-person patch job. | 我要告诉你 这是两个人的工作 |
[21:58] | Look at it this way: | 这么想吧 |
[21:58] | If I’m lying, we’re both dead. | 如果我在说谎 我们俩都会死 |
[22:07] | We’ll be over Ray’s launch position in 18 minutes. | 我们18分钟后到雷的发射点 |
[22:10] | We only get one chance at this intercept | 月球的重力弹弓效应 |
[22:11] | before the moon’s gravity slingshots us back to Earth. | 把我们甩回地球前 我们只有一次机会拦截 |
[22:14] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[22:16] | You need to understand how time travel works. | 你得明白时间旅行的机制 |
[22:18] | My grandfather understands it just fine. | 我祖父很明白 |
[22:20] | You can’t return to 1956. | 你不能回到1956年 |
[22:22] | – Amaya. – Why? | -阿玛雅 -为什么 |
[22:26] | Every time we change history, | 每次我们改变历史 |
[22:28] | we create what we call an Aberration. | 会造成叫做时间偏差的结果 |
[22:30] | Now, if your son grows up with you around, | 如果你的儿子在有你的情况下长大 |
[22:32] | he could become an entirely different person, | 他会变成一个完全不同的人 |
[22:35] | choose a different life. | 选择不同的人生 |
[22:36] | That, in turn, could change Nathaniel | 转而会改变内特尼尔 |
[22:39] | and the person he becomes. | 和他的为人 |
[22:41] | If he’s even born at all. | 如果他能出生的话 |
[22:42] | She doesn’t know that. | 她并不能确定 |
[22:46] | But it’s a possibility? | 但是有这种可能 |
[22:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:56] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你没有告诉我 |
[22:59] | Because my dad needs you. | 因为我爸需要你 |
[23:02] | And as much as I want to protect history, | 虽然我很想保护历史 |
[23:04] | I want to protect our family more. | 我更想保护家人 |
[23:07] | We both should have learned by now, the mission comes first. | 到现在我们都应该明白 任务最重要 |
[23:14] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[23:25] | I was just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[23:27] | Nathaniel, changing your family’s history | 内特尼尔 改变你家人的历史 |
[23:30] | would have changed you. | 也会改变你 |
[23:32] | And in case I haven’t made it clear, | 如果我说得不够清楚 |
[23:34] | I like who you are. | 我喜欢现在的你 |
[23:36] | You and I don’t have a future together. | 你和我不会有未来的 |
[23:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:41] | When you stowed aboard the Waverider, | 当你偷偷登上乘波号 |
[23:42] | we pulled you from the timeline. | 我们把你从时间线中拉出 |
[23:45] | Back in 1942, | 回到1942年 |
[23:46] | you have a destiny waiting for you. | 你有使命在等着你 |
[23:48] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[23:50] | Ray told me. | 雷告诉我的 |
[23:51] | He knows your granddaughter. | 他认识的的孙女 |
[23:52] | I don’t think I should be hearing this. | 我不觉得我应该听这些 |
[23:54] | Ask Ray what happens to your village. | 问问雷你的村子发生了什么 |
[23:57] | Ask him what happens to your daughter and your granddaughter, | 问他你的女儿和孙女发生了什么 |
[24:00] | then tell me, | 再来告诉我 |
[24:03] | tell me you’ll choose history over your own family. | 告诉我你会选历史而不是家人 |
[24:20] | That offer to clear the air still good? | 不计前嫌的提议还有效吧 |
[24:22] | So long as it doesn’t involve punching me in the jaw again. | 只要不包括再揍我的脸 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[24:29] | After five years, | 五年了 |
[24:30] | I found myself blaming you for the choice I made. | 我发现我为自己的选择而责怪你 |
[24:35] | Turns out that abandoning my wife and son, | 结果发现抛妻弃子 |
[24:37] | even to save the world, was… a mistake. | 去拯救世界 是个错误 |
[24:41] | Oh, it’s the great irony of time travel, | 对时间旅行来说实在是讽刺 |
[24:45] | that, despite it, we still find ourselves living with regret. | 尽管如此 我们还是发现自己活在悔恨之中 |
[24:49] | One of mine is that I couldn’t find | 我的遗憾之一是我找不到 |
[24:50] | a better way to protect the Spear. | 更好的办法保护命运之矛 |
[24:52] | One that would’ve… | 可以让你 |
[24:54] | spared you such a personal sacrifice. | 免受个人牺牲之苦的办法 |
[24:56] | When you showed up, I thought maybe I could go back, | 你出现后 我以为我可以回到过去 |
[24:59] | change history. | 改变历史 |
[25:01] | But what’s done is done. | 但是木已成舟 |
[25:04] | All we can do now is look forward. | 我们能做的只有向前看 |
[25:15] | Oh, I gotta say, you really turned this team around. | 我得说 你真的让队伍焕然一新 |
[25:18] | When I met the Legends in 1942, | 当我在1942年见到传奇 |
[25:20] | they were constantly bickering. | 他们总在不停地争吵 |
[25:21] | Unable to work together in any cohesive way. | 无法凝聚在一起做事 |
[25:24] | Actually, I’m not the one who deserves your praise. | 实际上 这称赞不该我领受 |
[25:42] | Menial labor without superspeed is really quite tedious. | 不能用极速干体力活真无聊 |
[25:48] | Then again, I’ve missed working with a fellow scientist. | 再说一遍 我怀念和科学家合作的日子 |
[25:53] | Cisco and Caitlin and I, as you know, | 你知道的 西斯科 凯特琳和我 |
[25:55] | worked together for some time and… | 合作了一段时间 |
[25:58] | I miss the camaraderie. | 我很怀念那段情谊 |
[26:00] | Legion of Doom doesn’t have Karaoke Fridays? | 末日军团没有欢乐周五吗 |
[26:02] | I know it’s easier for you to think of me as a monster. | 我知道你更倾向于当我是禽兽 |
[26:05] | But, um, I’ve met some of history’s monsters, Raymond, | 但是我见过一些历史上的禽兽 雷蒙德 |
[26:09] | and believe me, | 相信我 |
[26:11] | I’m not one of them. | 我不是其一 |
[26:13] | You killed Barry’s mother. | 你杀了巴里的母亲 |
[26:14] | Twice. | 两次 |
[26:16] | Rex Tyler. | 雷克斯·泰勒 |
[26:17] | Brainwashed Rip into killing Dr. Mid-Nite. | 洗脑里普去杀午夜神医 |
[26:19] | Time travel has a way of revealing the truth to you. | 时间旅行自有其展示真理的方式 |
[26:22] | And you and I have more in common than you think. | 我比你想象中更与你相似 |
[26:25] | Pass me the pliers. | 给我钳子 |
[26:28] | We’re both scientists. | 我们都是科学家 |
[26:29] | We’re both obsessed with achieving the impossible. | 我们都痴迷于突破不可能 |
[26:32] | You dedicated your life to learning | 你一生致力于 |
[26:33] | how to shrink yourself down to the size of an atom, | 如何把自己缩小到原子的大小 |
[26:35] | and I spent mine learning the secrets of the Speed Force. | 而我毕生都在研究神速力的秘密 |
[26:39] | I became the Atom to help people. | 我成为原子侠是为了帮助人们 |
[26:43] | You could use the dwarf star | 你能够用你战衣里的矮星 |
[26:45] | in your exo-suit to power an entire city. | 来为一整座城市供电 |
[26:48] | But instead, you chose to become the Atom, | 相反你却选择成为原子侠 |
[26:50] | because you weren’t satisfied with your small, pathetic life. | 因为你对自己渺小又可悲的人生不满 |
[26:57] | There is no shame in wanting to be great or to reach higher. | 想要更伟大或走得更高并不可耻 |
[27:00] | To… | 或是… |
[27:03] | walk on the moon. | 漫步月球 |
[27:05] | Is that why you want the Spear? | 所以你才想要命运之矛吗 |
[27:08] | Reach higher, become greater, run faster? | 走得更高 变得更伟大 跑得更快 |
[27:12] | No. | 不是 |
[27:14] | I’m after something much more… | 我想要的是更加… |
[27:18] | elemental. | 根本的东西 |
[27:20] | I want to live. | 我想活下去 |
[27:26] | Surely, you can sympathize. | 你肯定可以理解 |
[27:29] | One minute to the intercept, Raymond. | 离拦截还有一分钟 雷蒙德 |
[27:30] | Are you ready up there? | 你准备好了吗 |
[27:32] | Yeah, we’re ready. | 是的 我们准备好了 |
[27:35] | “We”? | “我们” |
[27:36] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:37] | Let’s do this. | 让我们开始吧 |
[27:39] | Rip, how’s our trajectory looking? | 里普 轨道情况如何 |
[27:41] | Keep her steady. | 保持稳定 |
[27:43] | Martin, are you sure about these calculations? | 马丁 你对这些计算有信心吗 |
[27:45] | I’m piloting manually here. | 我这里是手动驾驶 |
[27:47] | Did I or did I not win six Carlins? | 我到底有没有赢过六次卡林奖 |
[27:49] | No. | 你没有 |
[27:50] | Yes, I did. | 不 我有 |
[27:52] | 20 seconds to intercept. | 离拦截还有二十秒 |
[27:54] | Jax, be prepared to restore the feed on my signal. | 杰克斯 准备好听我指示恢复信号 |
[27:57] | Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[28:01] | You’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你只需要相信我 |
[28:02] | In three, two, one… | 倒计时三 二 一… |
[28:25] | Distance to target, 100 meters. | 离目标距离一百米 |
[28:30] | And closing fast. | 并正在快速接近 |
[28:52] | Intercept successful. | 拦截成功 |
[28:55] | You, ma’am, are a steely-eyed missile man! | 女士 你简直是钢眼导弹人 |
[28:57] | I take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[28:59] | Ray, I’m gonna dock with the LEM. | 雷 我要和登月舱对接了 |
[29:00] | Be prepared to get your ass back on the ship. | 准备好回乘波号 |
[29:02] | Copy. | 收到 |
[29:05] | Head up, son. We got work to do. | 抬头 孩子 还有活要做 |
[29:07] | I’m sorry, Sir, but they’re just…gone. | 对不起 先生 但它们都消失了 |
[29:11] | Tractor beam disengaged. | 牵引光束已解除 |
[29:14] | “Apollo 13” is headed home. | 阿波罗13号要回家了 |
[29:16] | Jax, restore the feed. | 杰克斯 恢复信号 |
[29:18] | Let’s get history back on track. | 让历史重回正轨吧 |
[29:25] | “Odyssey,” This is Houston. Do you read us? | 奥德赛 这里是休斯顿 收到了吗 |
[29:28] | Come in. “Odyssey”. “Odyssey”. | 请回复 奥德赛 奥德赛 |
[29:29] | This is Houston. | 这里是休斯顿 |
[29:30] | Houston, this is “Odyssey”. Do you read me? | 休斯顿 这里是奥德赛 你收到了吗 |
[29:32] | I repeat, do you read me? | 重复 收到了吗 |
[29:34] | We read you, “Odyssey”. | 我们收到了 奥德赛 |
[29:36] | Loud and clear. | 清清楚楚 |
[29:49] | You don’t seem happy, Professor. | 你看上去不开心 教授 |
[29:53] | The intercept might have been a success, but… | 拦截或许是成功了 但是… |
[29:56] | the Waverider is on reserve power. | 乘波号在用备用电力 |
[29:58] | Not to mention the difficulty | 更别提还有要 |
[30:00] | of re-entering the Earth’s atmosphere. | 再入地球大气层的难题 |
[30:02] | What are you saying? | 所以你是说 |
[30:04] | I’m saying that our crew | 我是说我们的队友 |
[30:06] | has an infinitesimal chance of ever returning home. | 回家的机会非常渺茫 |
[30:11] | By “Infinitesimal,” I mean… | 我说”渺茫”的意思是… |
[30:13] | A snowball’s chance in hell? | 像铁树开花那样吗 |
[30:17] | That would look rosy in comparison. | 相比之下这么说要乐观些 |
[30:33] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎上船 |
[30:37] | Relax. | 放松 |
[30:39] | I’m not gonna kill my ride home. | 我不会毁掉自己回家的工具 |
[30:41] | Yeah, we still don’t trust you. | 是啊 但我们还是不相信你 |
[30:43] | Rip Hunter. It’s good to see you. | 里普·亨特 很高兴见到你 |
[30:46] | I guess these morons figured out a way | 我猜这些智障们找到办法 |
[30:47] | to restore your original personality. | 帮你恢复了你原来的人格 |
[30:50] | Enjoy the brig, Eobard. | 好好享受禁闭室吧 艾尔伯德 |
[30:52] | I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. | 我等这一刻等很久了 |
[31:04] | Sara, you have to power down | 莎拉 你必须关掉 |
[31:06] | every non-essential piece of hardware on the ship. | 船上的每一件非必要硬件 |
[31:09] | Gideon is already shut down. | 吉迪恩已经关掉了 |
[31:11] | Waverider is using gravitational inertia to float back to Earth. | 乘波号正在通过重力惯性飘回地球 |
[31:15] | What? I know science. | 怎么了 我也懂科学 |
[31:17] | It isn’t enough. | 这是不够的 |
[31:18] | If you want to activate the heat shields, and survive re-entry, | 如果要启动隔热板 挺过返回大气层 |
[31:22] | you have to conserve more power now. | 就必须保存更多的电力 |
[31:24] | Stein is right. | 斯泰因说得对 |
[31:25] | We need to shut down the water filtration and the heating systems. | 我们需要关闭滤水器和加热系统 |
[31:27] | Right, because clean water and heat, | 没错 因为我们不需要 |
[31:29] | we don’t need those to survive. | 干净的水和热量来存活 |
[31:30] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[31:33] | At the moment, no. | 目前没有 |
[31:35] | Well, bundle up, ’cause it’s about to get chilly. | 好了 穿暖和点 因为马上要冷了 |
[31:38] | Actually, if the shields don’t work, | 其实 如果隔热板没用 |
[31:40] | atmospheric re-entry’ll burn us all to a crisp. | 返回大气层会把我们烤得嘎嘣脆 |
[31:44] | Science. | 科学 |
[31:49] | You lost, son? | 孩子 迷路了吗 |
[31:51] | No, Sir. | 没有长官 |
[31:52] | I won a contest to see “Apollo 13” land. | 我赢了比赛可以来看阿波罗13号登陆 |
[31:54] | I-I’m Hank. | 我叫汉克 |
[31:55] | Hank Heywood. | 汉克·海伍德 |
[31:57] | This place is turning into a damn circus. | 这地方都快成该死的马戏团了 |
[32:00] | Stein, we’re ready for re-entry. | 斯泰因 我们准备好返回了 |
[32:02] | What’s the status of your secondary thrusters? | 第二级推进器状态如何 |
[32:04] | It’s sporadic. | 时好时坏 |
[32:05] | She’s still got a couple pushes left in her. | 还能进行几次推进 |
[32:07] | Just need to point her in the right direction. | 只是得调整到正确的角度 |
[32:09] | There’s been a rather interesting development | 地面指挥部这边有个相当 |
[32:11] | down here on the ground. | 有趣的新情况 |
[32:12] | Nate, are you there? | 内特 你在听吗 |
[32:14] | Yeah, Mick, what’s up? | 我在 米克 怎么了 |
[32:15] | There’s some kid in Mission Control | 地面指挥中心来了个自称 |
[32:17] | calling himself Hank Heywood. | 汉克·海伍德的小孩 |
[32:20] | That’s your son. | 是你儿子 |
[32:21] | I fixed an essay writing contest so Hank would win. | 我暗箱了一场论文写作比赛让汉克获胜 |
[32:24] | I should’ve told you earlier. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[32:26] | I had to meet him. | 我必须得见他 |
[32:28] | Well, our guidance system failed to power back up. | 导航系统启用备用电力失败了 |
[32:31] | Can we enter the atmosphere without it? | 我们能就这样进入大气层吗 |
[32:33] | We need to figure out a re-entry angle. | 我们得算出正确的返回角 |
[32:35] | If it’s too steep, the ship will burn up. | 如果倾角过大 飞船会被烧焦 |
[32:36] | If it’s too shallow, we’ll bounce off | 如果倾角过小 就会弹出 |
[32:38] | the atmosphere and go into orbit around the sun. | 大气层并进入环日轨道 |
[32:40] | Stein, little help here. | 斯泰因 帮个忙 |
[32:42] | I’m working as fast as I can. | 我已经在尽快计算了 |
[32:43] | But I need a supercomputer, | 但我需要台超级计算机 |
[32:44] | which is not readily available in 1970. | 但在1970年根本没有 |
[32:47] | We have a supercomputer. | 我们有超级计算机 |
[32:48] | Gideon is off-line. | 吉迪恩下线了 |
[32:49] | I’m not talking about Gideon. | 我说的不是吉迪恩 |
[32:53] | 38 degrees. | 38度 |
[32:56] | You don’t even know my question. | 你都不知道我要问什么 |
[32:58] | At what angle do we need to re-enter | 我们要以什么重返角 |
[32:59] | the Earth’s atmosphere? | 进入地球大气层 |
[33:01] | 38 degrees. | 38度 |
[33:03] | I’m from the 22nd century; | 我来自22世纪 |
[33:05] | I’ve learned astro-navigation in grade school. | 我在小学就学过天文导航了 |
[33:07] | 38 degrees. | 38度 |
[33:14] | Or don’t you trust me? | 还是说你不信任我 |
[33:20] | The re-entry angle needs to be 38 degrees. | 返回角是38度 |
[33:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:23] | Thawne. | 斯旺 |
[33:25] | He wants to get back to Earth. | 他也想要回到地球 |
[33:27] | Same as the rest of us. | 和我们一样 |
[33:28] | So that he can kill us when we land. | 他好在降落地球后杀了我们 |
[33:30] | I’m with Amaya, grudgingly. | 我勉强同意阿玛雅的话 |
[33:32] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[33:33] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[33:35] | Professor Stein, | 斯泰因教授 |
[33:36] | does 38 degrees sound right to you? | 你觉得38度靠不靠谱 |
[33:38] | It–it could be, but without more time I– | 可能吧 但时间来不及了 |
[33:40] | I can’t be certain. | 我无法确定 |
[33:41] | We haven’t gotten any time. | 我们根本没时间了 |
[33:42] | Someone needs to make a decision. | 得有人做个决定 |
[33:52] | Ms. Lance. | 兰斯小姐 |
[33:54] | You’re the Captain. | 你是船长 |
[33:58] | Do you trust Thawne about this, | 这件事上你信任斯旺吗 |
[34:00] | after everything that he’s done? | 鉴于他做的一切 |
[34:03] | I do. | 我信 |
[34:06] | Then I trust Ray. | 那我相信雷的判断 |
[34:09] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[34:10] | Stein, we’re a go for re-entry. | 斯泰因 我们准备返回大气层 |
[34:23] | If we don’t adjust the angle, we’ll burn up. | 如果不调整返回角 我们会被烧死 |
[34:24] | The thrusters are toast. | 推进器已经被烤焦了 |
[34:27] | In a few seconds we’re all gonna be toast. | 几秒后我们都会被烤焦 |
[34:31] | We need to blow the cargo bay door. | 我们得把货舱门炸开 |
[34:32] | – What? – He’s right. | -什么 -他说得没错 |
[34:33] | The depressurization will correct your angle of descent. | 减压效应会修正你们的下落角度 |
[34:37] | The air pressure is too great. | 气压太高了 |
[34:38] | If anyone opens up the door at mid-descent… | 任何人在下降过程中打开舱门 |
[34:40] | they’ll die. | 都会死的 |
[34:43] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[34:43] | No. | 不 |
[34:45] | I’m Captain. | 我是船长 |
[34:46] | – I’ll go. – Where is Henry? | -我去 -亨利去哪了 |
[34:51] | I’m in the cargo bay. | 我到货舱了 |
[34:52] | It’s the only way to right the ship. | 这是修正下落角度的唯一方法 |
[34:55] | Talk me through this. | 教我怎么做 |
[34:58] | You have to secure the inner door first. | 你得先确保内舱门关闭 |
[35:03] | Check. | 搞定 |
[35:04] | Right, there should be a lever to your, uh, | 好了 你的左手边应该有 |
[35:07] | to your left. | 一个操纵杆 |
[35:08] | I see it. | 看到了 |
[35:13] | Hey, don’t! Don’t do this. | 别 别这么做 |
[35:15] | I am so sorry, Nathaniel. | 真的很抱歉 内特尼尔 |
[35:16] | No, no, you open that door, | 不 不 你一旦打开舱门 |
[35:18] | the explosive decompression will suck you out. | 爆炸性减压会把你吸出船舱的 |
[35:20] | If I don’t, you will all die. | 如果我不这么做 你们都会死的 |
[35:22] | I can do it. Let me do it. | 我可以 让我来 |
[35:23] | I have powers now. | 我现在有超能力 |
[35:24] | No, no. I won’t let you risk your life. | 不不 我不会让你冒生命危险 |
[35:27] | I have fulfilled my duty, | 我已经完成了使命 |
[35:28] | protecting my piece of the Spear. | 保护我的那块命运之矛碎片 |
[35:30] | But I’m just a grunt. | 但我只是个步兵 |
[35:32] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[35:34] | You can figure out a way to destroy the Spear. | 你能找到方法摧毁命运之矛 |
[35:36] | Don’t let it ruin another person’s life. | 别让它再毁了别人的一生 |
[35:38] | Your son is at Mission Control. | 你儿子现在就在地面指挥中心 |
[35:40] | He’s there, he’s waiting for you. | 他就在那里 等着你 |
[35:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[35:44] | Don’t. | 别 |
[35:49] | Give him a message for me. | 帮我给他捎个口信 |
[35:52] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry for leaving. | 我很抱歉离他而去 |
[35:55] | Don’t. Please don’t. | 别 求你了别 |
[35:56] | Please don’t. | 求你了别 |
[36:05] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[36:07] | 30 degrees. | 30度 |
[36:09] | 36. | 36度 |
[36:11] | 38. | 38度 |
[36:18] | Commander Heywood’s done it. | 海伍德指挥官成功了 |
[36:21] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们能做到 |
[36:24] | Yes, we are. | 对 我们能 |
[36:34] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[37:06] | It’s a funny thing | 里普·亨特的 |
[37:07] | about Rip Hunter’s anti-speedster weapons: | 反极速者武器有个有趣之处 |
[37:10] | I invented them. | 那就是我是发明者 |
[37:13] | I knew you’d escape. | 我知道你会逃走 |
[37:14] | You’re on the run. | 你在逃跑 |
[37:16] | Because you’re a time remnant. | 因为你是时间残存者 |
[37:19] | You should have died when Eddie Thawne killed himself. | 艾迪·斯旺自杀时你该死去 |
[37:22] | And now something’s chasing you, | 现在有个东西在追杀你 |
[37:24] | trying to correct the Aberration. | 设法修复偏差 |
[37:27] | One of history’s worst monsters. | 历史上最可怕的怪物之一 |
[37:31] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[37:33] | Well, I guess you won’t have time | 好吧 我想你没时间 |
[37:35] | to search the ship for the Spear now, will you? | 在船上找命运之矛了吧 |
[37:40] | Till we meet again, Raymond. | 我们下次再见 雷蒙德 |
[37:46] | Re-entry successful. | 成功返回 |
[38:01] | It’s pretty cool, huh? | 挺爽的吧 |
[38:03] | Got to witness history. | 可以见证历史 |
[38:05] | You an astronaut? | 你是宇航员吗 |
[38:07] | No, no, I’m… | 不 我… |
[38:09] | I wish I was that brave. | 我喜欢我能那么勇敢 |
[38:11] | They made it home. | 他们成功回家了 |
[38:14] | Not all of them. | 但不是所有人 |
[38:19] | They’re my dad’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[38:20] | Or they were. | 或者说曾经是 |
[38:22] | He was gone before I knew him. | 我还没认识他他就走了 |
[38:25] | I’m sure he was sorry he left. | 我相信他很遗憾离开你 |
[38:28] | My dad wasn’t really there for me either. | 我的爸爸也几乎没陪伴过我 |
[38:31] | But I knew he loved me. | 但我知道他爱我 |
[38:33] | He just, um… | 他只是… |
[38:35] | just couldn’t show me. | 无法对我展现父爱 |
[38:37] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[38:39] | No. | 是 |
[38:41] | No, it’s not. | 是 确实是 |
[38:43] | But if you can accept that, | 但如果你能接受它 |
[38:46] | you’ll be a better man for it. | 你就能成为更好的人 |
[38:48] | You and your son. | 你和你的儿子 |
[38:57] | Drinking alone? | 一个人喝酒吗 |
[38:59] | Only as metaphor. | 只是个隐喻 |
[39:02] | You’re in here feeling sorry for yourself? | 你在这里为自己遗憾吗 |
[39:05] | Oh, no, I’ve got more than one way | 不 我肯定有很多方式 |
[39:06] | of feeling sorry for myself, surely. | 为自己遗憾 |
[39:09] | Thanks for backing my play earlier. | 谢谢你支持我早前的戏码 |
[39:11] | I wasn’t entirely supportive on this mission. | 我没怎么帮忙这项行动 |
[39:15] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[39:18] | Still… | 但是… |
[39:19] | must be hard coming back to your ship | 回到自己的船上发现 |
[39:21] | and finding someone else in charge. | 是别人在做主 肯定很难接受 |
[39:24] | No. That was the easy part. | 不 这很容易接受 |
[39:26] | The harder adjustment was seeing that you are | 比较难接受的是船长的职务 |
[39:29] | a much better captain than I ever was. | 我从来没你做得这么好 |
[39:35] | So that’s why you’re in here feeling sorry for yourself? | 所以你在这里为自己遗憾吗 |
[39:38] | I’m in here trying to figure out what my place is | 我在这里设法想出如果我不当船长 |
[39:42] | if I’m not this team’s captain. | 我还能负责什么 |
[39:45] | So, you’re saying you don’t fit in. | 所以你是说你无法融入 |
[39:48] | You’re an outcast. | 你是个被放逐者 |
[39:50] | A misfit. | 被排斥者 |
[39:52] | Let’s assume. | 可以这么说 |
[39:54] | Sounds to me like you’re a Legend. | 这么说你就是传奇了 |
[40:05] | I’m sorry, Nathaniel. | 我很抱歉 内特尼尔 |
[40:07] | This was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[40:09] | If I hadn’t of told Henry that he shouldn’t return home– | 如果我没告诉亨利他不该回去… |
[40:11] | He would’ve still thrown himself off of the ship | 他应该还是会选择被扔下飞船 |
[40:13] | to save us. | 拯救我们 |
[40:16] | That’s just who he was. | 他就是那样的人 |
[40:23] | Maybe destiny has plans for all of us. | 也许大家的命运都是注定的 |
[40:26] | Not just me. | 不只是我的 |
[40:28] | Yeah, um, about that. | 是的 说到这 |
[40:31] | I am, uh, | 我… |
[40:33] | so sorry I said those things. | 很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[40:35] | No one should know too much about their future. | 谁都不该对自己的未来知道太多 |
[40:38] | I’m not afraid of the future. | 我不害怕未来 |
[40:41] | Whatever is supposed to happen, | 注定要发生的事 |
[40:43] | it’s bigger than just me. | 比我重大 |
[40:46] | I know this is cheesy, | 我知道这么说很俗气 |
[40:48] | but, um… | 但我也要说 |
[40:51] | once you see Earth from outer space, | 当你从太空看地球时 |
[40:52] | you realize how small we all are. | 你会发现我们有多渺小 |
[40:56] | In a good way? | 这是好的方面吗 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:02] | In a good way. | 这是好的方面 |
[41:18] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[41:19] | I need you to help me with something. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[41:21] | Of course, Ms. Jiwe. | 没问题 吉韦小姐 |
[41:25] | I need you to show me the historical record on Zambesi, | 我需要你给我看赞比西的历史记录 |
[41:30] | starting with my return home. | 从我回去开始的记录 |
[41:32] | You’re asking for me to show you your future. | 你要我给你看你的未来 |
[41:34] | I must counsel you against doing this. | 我必须劝阻你这么做 |
[41:38] | Please, Gideon. | 拜托了 吉迪恩 |
[41:58] | *Hey, Mr. Tally man, tally me banana* | *来吧 点算员 点算我的香蕉* |
[42:01] | *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* | *天亮咯 我想回家* |
[42:05] | *Come, Mr. Tally man, tally me banana* | *来吧 点算员 点算我的香蕉* |
[42:08] | *Daylight come and me wan’ go home* | *天亮咯 我想回家* |
[42:12] | *Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot, bunch!* | *堆到六英尺 七英尺 八英尺高* |
[42:16] | Nice voice, Professor. | 唱得不错 教授 |