时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Sara can never find out the truth about Ava. | 不能让莎拉发现艾娃的真相 |
[00:05] | – I’m a– – You’re a clone. | -我是 -你是个克隆人 |
[00:06] | Future clone thing? | 未来的克隆玩意 |
[00:07] | The first totem bearers imprisoned a great evil. | 第一个图腾拥有者囚禁了一个大恶魔 |
[00:11] | And time is his cage. | 时间是他的牢笼 |
[00:13] | If you cannot defeat me in this vessel, | 如果你们连我这个肉身都打不过 |
[00:16] | how will you stop me once I’ve assumed my true form? | 又怎么能阻止恢复真身的我 |
[00:19] | Our family’s destruction looms in 1992. | 我们的家庭会在1992年迎来灭亡 |
[00:22] | You promised you’d save us. | 你答应过会救我们 |
[00:27] | Kuasa. | 瓜莎 |
[00:28] | Gideon, set a course. I have to save my family. | 吉迪恩设定航线 我要去救我的家人 |
[00:33] | Code 1-3-1! All hands on the bridge! | 代码131 所有人到舰桥集合 |
[00:37] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[00:38] | I gotta get back to “Lord of the Rings.” | 我要继续看《指环王》 |
[00:40] | You read? | 你识字 |
[00:41] | Code 1-3-1. | 代码131 |
[00:43] | Come on, guys, I wrote a whole memo. | 拜托各位 我写了整整一本备忘录 |
[00:45] | Yeah, nobody read it. | 没人会看的 |
[00:46] | – I did. – Thank you, Ray. | -我看了 -谢谢 雷 |
[00:48] | Pancakes for breakfast. | 早餐吃薄煎饼 |
[00:49] | No, 1-3-1 is not–is it? | 不对 131不是…是吗 |
[00:51] | Yeah. Does that mean no pancakes? | 是 所以没薄煎饼咯 |
[00:53] | Anyway, I wrote a song to help us remember all the codes. | 我写了首歌帮忙记这些代码 |
[00:55] | It goes like this. From the top! | 我唱一遍 从1开始 |
[00:57] | *If the code is 1-1-1* | *如果代码是111* |
[00:59] | *Mallus escaped the time dungeon* | *马卢斯逃离了时间地牢* |
[01:02] | *If the code is 1-1-2–* | *如果代码是112* |
[01:04] | All right, Nate, just tell us. | 行了 内特 131什么意思 |
[01:05] | Someone stole the jumpship. | 有人偷了逃生舰 |
[01:09] | Where’s Amaya? | 阿玛雅在哪 |
[01:10] | Uh, according to the jumpship logs, | 根据逃生舰的行驶记录来看 |
[01:13] | Zambesi, 1992. | 1992年的赞比西 |
[01:16] | Right before the warlords destroyed her village. | 正好在村子被军阀摧毁前 |
[01:18] | And she dies. | 在她死之前 |
[01:20] | The old her, that is. | 年老的她 |
[01:24] | Whoa, the temporal zone is getting real choppy. | 时光穿梭区现在很不稳定 |
[01:27] | Yeah, the timeline was crumbling even before Amaya | 时间线在阿玛雅想改变历史之前 |
[01:28] | decided to change history. | 就已经粉碎崩塌了 |
[01:29] | If that happens, the Darhks will be able to free their demon. | 如果是那样 达克父女就能释放恶魔 |
[01:32] | Oh, well, I’d better get back to my movie. | 那我还是回去看《指环王》吧 |
[01:35] | And we’d better stop Amaya | 我们得阻止阿玛雅 |
[01:36] | before she does something reckless. | 鲁莽行事改变历史 |
[01:38] | Gideon, plot a course for– | 吉迪恩 设定航线前往 |
[01:40] | Pardon me, Captain Lance. | 抱歉兰斯船长 |
[01:41] | But we are receiving an urgent call from Mr. Hunter. | 亨特先生紧急来电 |
[01:44] | – You good? – Gideon, put him on. | -你不介意 -吉迪恩 接通来电 |
[01:47] | The Bureau needs backup. | 调查局需要支援 |
[01:49] | Grodd’s going after Barry. | 古鲁德找巴里麻烦了 |
[01:53] | Well, that explains the time turbulence. | 难怪会发生时间波动 |
[01:54] | The Flash is always in trouble. | 闪电侠总是麻烦不断 |
[01:55] | – It’s kind of his thing. – Not that particular Barry. | -他的日常活动 -不是你们认识的巴里 |
[02:05] | {\an8 | 《当仁不让》 |
[02:16] | Barack Obama. | 巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[02:18] | It will almost be an honor to kill you. | 能杀了你是我的荣幸 |
[02:30] | All right, people, we’re dealing with two anachronisms now, | 我们同时面临着两个时代错误 |
[02:33] | Zambesi and young Obama. | 赞比西和青年奥巴马 |
[02:35] | Wally, Nate, | 沃利 内特 |
[02:36] | I want you guys to go talk some sense into Amaya. | 去劝阿玛雅别做傻事 |
[02:38] | You mean, convince her to stand down | 你是说让她袖手旁观 |
[02:39] | while her village and family is torn apart? | 看着家人和村子被毁灭 |
[02:41] | What if I use my temporal simulator to find some loophole | 用时间模拟器钻空子如何 |
[02:44] | that Amaya can use to help save Zambesi? | 这样阿玛雅就能拯救赞比西了 |
[02:49] | All right, do it. | 可以 行动 |
[02:50] | The rest of us, we’re on Obamacare. | 其他人拯救奥巴马医改 |
[02:57] | You will not escape. | 你逃不掉的 |
[03:00] | Grodd will complete his mission. | 古鲁德从不失手 |
[03:03] | Time to make America Grodd again. | 该让美国重回古鲁德时代了 |
[03:08] | Clearly, you have some grievances. | 很明显你有你的苦衷 |
[03:10] | But perhaps we can look for a common ground. | 也许我们能求同存异 |
[03:17] | Or not. | 看来不能 |
[03:19] | Finally the cage is breaking. | 牢笼终于要打开了 |
[03:24] | I can feel his arrival. | 我能感受到他的来临 |
[03:30] | Oh, goodie. | 天哪 |
[03:50] | Yes, resist. | 尽情抵抗吧 |
[03:52] | You will only prolong your suffering. | 这只会延长你的痛苦 |
[04:02] | Should have wasted your hairy ass in ‘Nam. | 在越南时就该干掉你这大毛猩猩 |
[04:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 跑啊 |
[04:13] | A hairless ape who fights with fire. | 与火作战的无毛猩猩 |
[04:17] | How primitive. | 太原始了 |
[04:32] | Nora. Nora, honey. | 诺拉 诺拉 亲爱的 |
[04:35] | – You okay? – We were so close. | -你没事吧 -就要成功了 |
[04:38] | My master was escaping his bonds. | 我的主人正在挣脱束缚 |
[04:40] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[04:41] | Grodd’s mission must have failed. | 古鲁德肯定失手了 |
[04:43] | Maybe that could be a good thing. | 这也是好事 |
[04:44] | It gives you and me time to figure out | 能给我们点时间弄清 |
[04:45] | what the big guy’s arrival really means. | 大块头的降临意味着什么 |
[04:49] | It means the end of history. | 意味着历史的湮灭 |
[04:51] | A chance for us to live as gods. | 一个成神的机会 |
[04:54] | As gods? | 成神 |
[04:57] | Man, that sounds fantastic and all. | 听起来很不错 |
[04:58] | But what I just saw, | 但我刚才看到的 |
[04:59] | it seems like there won’t be a “You” anymore. | 你貌似将不复存在 |
[05:02] | It’ll just be him. | 只留下他的存在 |
[05:05] | That’s what we always wanted. | 这正是我们所期待的 |
[05:09] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[05:12] | Totally. 100%. | 当然 百分之百 |
[05:15] | You know, I’m just gonna check on our grumpy gorilla | 我去查看下那个暴躁的大猩猩 |
[05:17] | and see how he screwed this thing up. | 看他是怎么搞砸任务的 |
[05:21] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[05:25] | No, you won’t. | 你见不到我了 |
[05:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:31] | Cause once I complete Grodd’s mission, | 只要我完成了古鲁德的任务 |
[05:33] | you will be gone. | 你将不复存在 |
[05:38] | What I meant to say was, | 我想说的是 |
[05:41] | I’ll see Mallus later. | 马卢斯一会见 |
[05:50] | Goodbye, Nora doll. | 再见了 诺拉宝贝 |
[06:05] | Grodd will destroy you. You’re dead! | 古鲁德要弄死你 你死定了 |
[06:07] | Nice work. Let’s get him back to the ship. | 干得好 将他带回飞船吧 |
[06:10] | Yeah. Come on, teeny-tiny Grodd. | 动手啊 迷你古鲁德 |
[06:12] | I think we still have some chew toys left over | 应该还有几个给剑齿虎准备的 |
[06:14] | from the saber-toothed tiger. | 咀嚼玩具 |
[06:15] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:16] | I’m a PhD student doing history research, Andy Watkins. | 我是在做历史调研的博士生安迪·沃特金 |
[06:18] | 赞比西 1992年 乞力马扎罗山以西十四千米 | |
[06:20] | No one cares about the cover story. | 没人在乎你的背景故事 |
[06:22] | Shut up, Darren Applebottom, | 闭嘴 纽约尼克斯队的 |
[06:24] | talent scout for the New York Knicks. | 新秀发现者翘臀达伦 |
[06:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[06:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[06:32] | Preventing the genocide of my people tomorrow. | 阻止我族人明天被屠杀 |
[06:34] | We know. We’re here to stop you. | 我们知道 我们是来阻止你的 |
[06:36] | Peacefully. | 和平地阻止 |
[06:38] | Look, Amaya, I know you’re upset about what happened to Kuasa, | 阿玛雅 我知道你对瓜莎的事很伤心 |
[06:41] | and all I can say is I am– | 而我只能说我真的 |
[06:44] | I’m truly sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[06:47] | I don’t blame you for my granddaughter’s death, Nathaniel. | 我外孙女的死我不怪你 内特尼尔 |
[06:51] | I blame the warlords who draw closer by the minute. | 我怪罪那些正不断接近的军阀 |
[06:54] | And I intend to stop them, so stay out of my way. | 而我正要去阻止他们 所以别挡我道 |
[07:00] | I must say, it has been such an honor, Barack. | 我必须说 这真是我的荣誉 巴拉克 |
[07:02] | – Oh, I go by Barry. – I really like Barack. | -叫我巴里就好 -我特别喜欢巴拉克 |
[07:06] | Well, Barack is what it says on my birth certificate. | 巴拉克是我出生证明上的名字 |
[07:09] | Yeah, you might want to hold on to that. | 你最好保持下去 |
[07:14] | So, what’s the backup plan? | 那后备计划是什么 |
[07:16] | Well, according to Ray’s song, this is a code 2-2-2. | 根据雷的歌 这是代号222 |
[07:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:21] | It means we’re screwed no matter what we do. | 意思是不管怎样我们都完蛋了 |
[07:23] | All right. Crisis averted. | 好了 危机避免了 |
[07:26] | And a new one’s just begun. | 但是新的又出现了 |
[07:29] | You’re not getting Obama. | 我们不会把奥巴马交给你的 |
[07:31] | I’m not here for him. | 我不是为他而来 |
[07:33] | I’m here for my daughter. | 我是为了我女儿来的 |
[07:35] | And I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[07:44] | I assure you, this is completely unnecessary. | 我向你保证 这绝对是多余的 |
[07:46] | I come, as they say, in peace. | 我是怀揣和平而来 |
[07:49] | And I, as they say, think you’re full of crap. | 而我觉得你是满口谎话 |
[07:52] | I’m a changed man, Sara. | 我改变了 莎拉 |
[07:53] | The only change I want to see you go through | 我想看到你的唯一改变 |
[07:54] | is from alive to dead. | 就是从活变死 |
[07:55] | Ray, how we doing with Constantine’s spell? | 雷 康斯坦丁的咒语怎么样了 |
[07:58] | Just need one more splash of bat spleen. | 只需要再加一点蝙蝠脾脏 |
[08:00] | Sorry, bat. | 抱歉了 蝙蝠 |
[08:01] | And that should do it. | 这样应该就可以了 |
[08:06] | Maybe I missed an ingredient. | 也许我搞错了配料 |
[08:07] | Your Ankh symbol, it’s–it’s upside down. | 你的生命之符 上下颠倒了 |
[08:11] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -没有 没倒 -就是倒了 |
[08:12] | No, it’s not! | 没有 没倒 |
[08:13] | I knew it’d be difficult to get you guys to trust me. | 我知道要让你们相信我很难 |
[08:16] | Try impossible. | 是不可能 |
[08:17] | Which is why I brought this gesture of good faith. | 所以我带了这个来示好 |
[08:20] | The Water Totem. | 水图腾 |
[08:22] | I borrowed it from my daughter | 我从我女儿那里拿来的 |
[08:23] | after she ripped it from Kuasa’s chest. | 她从瓜莎的胸前扯下来的 |
[08:26] | Sorry about that, by the way. | 那事真是对不起了 |
[08:31] | Do you guys mind if I give you a hand with this? | 你们介意我来帮你们一把吗 |
[08:33] | You seem to be struggling a bit. | 你们看起来遇到了些困难 |
[08:36] | Yeah? Okay, great. | 怎样 好的 |
[08:42] | Cool. Uh, now, uh, try to choke me. | 真棒 现在试着让我窒息 |
[08:45] | – Really? – Yeah. | -认真的 -是啊 |
[08:50] | You–you can’t. | 你做不到了 |
[08:51] | – Satisfied? – Yeah. | -满足了 -是啊 |
[08:53] | That Water Totem’s gotta be worth something. | 这水图腾肯定值点什么 |
[08:55] | With all six, you guys might actually | 集齐六个 你们没准真有机会 |
[08:57] | have a chance against Mallus. | 能对抗马卢斯 |
[08:58] | You mean the same demon | 你是说那一个 |
[08:59] | you’ve been creating anachronisms to release? | 你创造时代错误来释放的恶魔吗 |
[09:01] | That was before I realized | 那是在我意识到 |
[09:02] | what our partnership would cost me. | 合作后我会付出什么代价之前 |
[09:04] | Nora… | 诺拉 |
[09:05] | dies the moment the demon escapes. | 在恶魔逃脱的瞬间就会死 |
[09:07] | Now, I know this might rankle you a bit, Sara, | 我知道这可能会让你有些怨愤 莎拉 |
[09:10] | but our interests are aligned. | 但我们的目的是一致的 |
[09:12] | We can save Nora and stop Mallus from being freed, | 我们可以拯救诺拉并阻止马卢斯被释放 |
[09:15] | together. | 我们合作 |
[09:18] | – No. – Excuse me? | -不 -什么 |
[09:20] | Rory, kill him. | 罗里 杀了他 |
[09:21] | Wait, no-no-no. | 等下 别别 |
[09:22] | Wait, wait, wait. Okay, look. | 等下 等下 好吗 你看 |
[09:23] | I–I know Damien has done terrible things in his past | 我知道达米恩以前干过不少坏事 |
[09:26] | which cannot be forgiven, | 这不能饶恕 |
[09:27] | but I know that he loves his daughter. | 但我知道他爱女儿 |
[09:30] | – We can’t just kill him. – He was already dead. | -我们不能就这么杀了他 -他已经死了 |
[09:32] | Killing him would be repairing an anachronism. | 杀了他就等于修复时代错误了 |
[09:34] | Yeah, so would incarcerating him in the Bureau. | 对 把他关到局里也可以 |
[09:37] | I agree with Rip. | 我同意里普 |
[09:38] | We need to think through this situation rationally. | 我们应该理性地看待这个问题 |
[09:40] | Boss? | 老大 |
[09:44] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[09:47] | I’m glad to see you came to your senses. | 我很高兴看到你恢复理性 |
[09:49] | Think this makes us straight, you’re wrong. | 要是觉得我们的恩怨了了 那你就错了 |
[09:57] | What are we even doing here, man? | 我们来这干什么 老兄 |
[09:58] | We need to stop Amaya, not party with the village. | 我们得阻止阿玛雅 不是和村民聚会 |
[10:04] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[10:07] | Okay, great, well, let’s get her out of here. | 好的 我们把她从这里带出去 |
[10:09] | Not our Amaya. | 不是我们的阿玛雅 |
[10:12] | That Amaya. | 那个阿玛雅 |
[10:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:18] | Nothing, it just means… | 没什么 这就意味着 |
[10:21] | my Amaya comes back to Zambesi | 我的阿玛雅回到了赞比西 |
[10:24] | and we don’t grow old together. | 我们没有一起变老 |
[10:28] | For thousands of years, | 千年以来 |
[10:31] | the Anansi Totem has been in my family. | 安纳西图腾都属于我的家族 |
[10:35] | And tonight, | 而今晚 |
[10:36] | it is my great joy… | 我非常高兴 |
[10:41] | to pass this totem down to my own daughter. | 将这个图腾传给我的女儿 |
[10:46] | Make way | 有请 |
[10:49] | for the new protector of Zambesi, | 赞比西的新保护者 |
[10:52] | Esi. | 伊希 |
[11:06] | Kuasa, where is Esi, child? | 瓜莎 伊希在哪 孩子 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry, Nana Baa, | 真抱歉 外婆 |
[11:12] | but Mother isn’t coming. | 但是妈妈不会来了 |
[11:20] | My daughter has chosen | 我的女儿选择了 |
[11:24] | to reject her destiny and her duty. | 拒绝她的命运与职责 |
[11:29] | I am sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[11:31] | We have come here for nothing. | 我们白来一趟了 |
[11:43] | Amaya. What just happened? | 阿玛雅 刚才发生了什么 |
[11:46] | My daughter rejected the totem. | 我女儿拒绝了图腾 |
[11:48] | You sound more excited than I thought you’d be. | 你听起来比我想象的更兴奋 |
[11:50] | Esi never bonded with the totem. | 伊希从来没有与图腾结合 |
[11:51] | This is why the warlords were able to destroy my village. | 所以那些军阀才能摧毁我的村庄 |
[11:56] | You think you can convince Esi to be a totem bearer. | 你觉得你能说服伊希成为图腾拥有者 |
[11:58] | She’ll protect the village tomorrow. | 她明天将会保护村庄 |
[12:00] | She’ll protect Kuasa. Everything will change. | 她会保护瓜莎 一切都会改变 |
[12:03] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[12:05] | I saw what happened with Barry Allen when he went back | 我见识过巴里·艾伦回到过去 |
[12:07] | and stopped his mother’s murder, | 阻止母亲被杀后发生了什么 |
[12:08] | a little thing called Flashpoint. | 造成了叫做闪点的小事件 |
[12:10] | We can’t change history. I’m sorry. | 我们不能改变历史 对不起 |
[12:13] | Tell her, Nate. | 告诉她 内特 |
[12:16] | Nate? | 内特 |
[12:18] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 想不到我竟然会说这话 |
[12:19] | but screw history for once. | 这次就别管什么历史了 |
[12:22] | Okay, so you go talk to your daughter, | 好 你去跟你的女儿谈 |
[12:25] | and I go talk to you, | 我去找你谈 |
[12:26] | the older you. | 年老的你 |
[12:30] | You always had a way with her. | 你总是有办法搞定她 |
[12:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:35] | Wait, we doing what? | 等等 干什么去 |
[12:39] | So, listen… | 听着 |
[12:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:45] | The hardest thing I ever had to do in my life | 我这辈子最艰难的决定就是 |
[12:46] | was let Darhk live. | 饶了达克一命 |
[12:48] | And now he’s back, and it is taking | 现在他回来了 我得尽力 |
[12:51] | every ounce of self-control not to kill him. | 控制自己不去杀死他 |
[12:57] | And I keep asking myself, “Why?” | 我一直问自己 “为什么” |
[13:02] | For the good of the mission. | 为了任务着想 |
[13:04] | “For the good of the mission.” | “为了任务着想” |
[13:06] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你这话 |
[13:07] | You sound like some government– | 你就像某个政府的 |
[13:09] | – Clone? – I was gonna say “Stiff.” | -克隆人吗 -我想说”行尸走肉” |
[13:11] | You know, Rip thought I could talk some sense into you, | 里普以为你能听我几句劝 |
[13:13] | – but maybe– – Wait. | -但或许 -慢着 |
[13:16] | You’re here because of Rip? | 是里普让你来的 |
[13:17] | Why would you do anything for that man? | 你怎么会替那男的做事 |
[13:21] | Ava, he lied to you. | 艾娃 他骗了你 |
[13:23] | He implanted false memories into your head. | 在你脑里植入了错误的记忆 |
[13:26] | He hired actors to pretend to be your parents. | 他雇演员来假扮你的父母 |
[13:29] | I mean, what more is it gonna take | 到底还要怎样 |
[13:30] | to get you to confront him? | 你才肯跟他对质 |
[13:31] | I am prioritizing the mission over my own personal baggage. | 我是任务优先 私怨其次 |
[13:34] | You and your team should try it sometime. | 你和你的队友应该学学 |
[13:38] | No, that’s not what you’re doing. | 不 并不是这样 |
[13:41] | You’re covering, | 你在掩饰 |
[13:43] | because you’re afraid of what you might find out. | 因为你害怕可能的发现 |
[13:45] | What else is there to find out, Sara? | 还能发现什么 莎拉 |
[13:47] | I’m one of thousands. I was grown in a lab. | 我是上千克隆人之一 生长在实验室里 |
[13:48] | There has to be more to the story, Ava, | 事情肯定还有隐情 艾娃 |
[13:50] | and you deserve to know. | 你有权知道实情 |
[13:53] | Look, you need– | 你需要 |
[13:55] | You need to talk to Rip now. | 你需要现在就跟里普谈谈 |
[14:03] | Could do with a wee nip myself. | 我想小酌一杯 |
[14:07] | Everything good, Director Sharpe? | 一切都顺利吧 夏普局长 |
[14:09] | Peachy. | 顺利 |
[14:10] | Are we good to transport Mr. Darhk back to the Bureau? | 准备好押送达克先生回局里了吗 |
[14:15] | No, Rip, we’re not. | 没 里普 还没准备好 |
[14:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[14:20] | To go talk to someone who can think straight | 去找个即便世界已毫无逻辑 |
[14:22] | when the whole world has gone crazy. | 头脑仍然清醒的人聊聊 |
[14:24] | So what you’re saying is | 你说的就是 |
[14:26] | you won’t aid the man that killed your sister, | 你不会帮杀了你姐姐的人 |
[14:29] | even if it will prevent Mollusk from escaping– | 即便那意味着会让”马卢克”逃离… |
[14:31] | “Mallus.” | “马卢斯” |
[14:33] | From escaping his inter-dimensional prison | 逃离困住他的跨维度监狱 |
[14:36] | and wreaking havoc across time? | 然后扰乱所有时间 |
[14:38] | Yeah, when you put it that way, | 对 听你这么一说 |
[14:39] | it does sound kind of petty. | 我的事确实微不足道 |
[14:40] | Not at all. It sounds… | 不是 听着… |
[14:43] | It sounds human. | 听着符合人性 |
[14:44] | Okay. But then what? | 好 但然后呢 |
[14:46] | I’m just supposed to hand Darhk over to Ava | 我就该把达克交给艾娃 |
[14:49] | and let the Time Bureau deal with him? | 让时间调查局处置他吗 |
[14:51] | Your ex is clinging to rules and regulations | 你的前任循规蹈矩 |
[14:54] | in the face of the startling revelation | 而令人惊讶的真相是 |
[14:56] | that she is… | 她是… |
[14:58] | I’m sorry–a clone, was it? | 抱歉 是克隆人吗 |
[15:01] | But here’s the thing. | 但是这样的 |
[15:04] | I’m not convinced the Bureau is best equipped | 我不太相信局里有条件 |
[15:07] | to stop a demon. | 阻止一个恶魔 |
[15:09] | No, it sounds like that calls for | 不 这种事感觉需要 |
[15:12] | a much more unorthodox approach. | 极不寻常的办法 |
[15:19] | I really miss you. | 我会很想你的 |
[15:27] | Oh, hi guys. | 各位好啊 |
[15:29] | I do hope you’re not feeling all | 但愿你们没有 |
[15:31] | killy-killy, stabby-stabby. | 磨刀霍霍 杀气腾腾 |
[15:34] | I want you to listen to me carefully. | 你给我仔细听好了 |
[15:37] | I don’t believe for a second that you’ve changed. | 我一秒也不相信你洗心革面了 |
[15:40] | You’re still the same cowardly son of a bitch | 你还是原来那个用箭 |
[15:42] | that put an arrow in my sister. | 射杀我姐姐的孬种 |
[15:44] | But I will work with you to defeat Mallus | 我会跟你合作打败马卢斯 |
[15:46] | under one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[15:48] | After this is over, | 等完事了 |
[15:50] | I’m putting you back in the ground where you belong. | 我会送你回到你该去的阴曹地府 |
[15:53] | Deal. | 行 |
[16:10] | So, do any of these flashing screens actually do anything? | 这些亮闪闪的屏幕真的有用吗 |
[16:13] | Focus, Damien. | 专注 达米恩 |
[16:14] | How do we capture your demon daughter? | 我们要怎么抓住你的恶魔女儿 |
[16:16] | Um, if we coordinate a strike | 如果传奇们 |
[16:18] | between the Legends and the Time Bureau, | 跟时间调查局联合打击 |
[16:20] | we might be able to take her down. | 或许有可能拿下她 |
[16:22] | How did that work for you in Victorian London? | 在维多利亚时代的伦敦的经历如何呢 |
[16:24] | Besides, my little angel’s only gotten more powerful since. | 而且之后我的宝贝女儿变得更强大了 |
[16:28] | What if we just ask Nora nicely? | 不如好好跟诺拉谈谈 |
[16:31] | I did have a bit of a connection with her in Berlin. | 我跟她在柏林时的关系还不错 |
[16:34] | Not that kind. | 不是那种关系 |
[16:35] | All right, maybe she’ll listen to her dear old dad. | 好了 或许她会听她老爸的话 |
[16:38] | Not anymore. Nora only listens to Mallus now. | 现在不行了 诺拉只听马卢斯的话 |
[16:40] | He’s always in her ear. | 他对她喋喋不休 |
[16:43] | That’s it. What if I got inside Nora? | 有了 如果我进入诺拉体内呢 |
[16:46] | Not like that. | 不是你想的那种 |
[16:48] | What if I shrunk down, | 如果我缩小 |
[16:50] | flew into her ear and pretended to be Mallus? | 飞到她耳朵里 假装是马卢斯呢 |
[16:54] | Okay, new guy on the team here. | 好了 作为一名新成员 |
[16:55] | Is that a joke plan or a real plan? | 我想问这是玩笑还是当真的计划 |
[16:56] | – We are so screwed. – No, this could work. | -我们完蛋了 -不 或许能行 |
[16:59] | We just have to convince her that it’s actually him. | 只需要让她相信那就是他的声音 |
[17:01] | This is how you would serve your city. | 你就是这样效力城市的 |
[17:05] | You would risk its utter ruin. | 冒着彻底毁灭城市的风险 |
[17:08] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[17:09] | I did what I judged to be right. | 我做了我认为正确的事 |
[17:11] | What you judged to be right? | 你认为正确的事 |
[17:15] | You sent the Ring of Power into Mordor, | 你把魔戒带到了魔多 |
[17:18] | in the hands of a witless halfling! | 交到愚蠢的半身人手上 |
[17:21] | Whoa, the vocal similarity to Mallus is uncanny. | 跟马卢斯的声音像到不可思议 |
[17:24] | – Quiet! – Gideon? | -安静 -吉迪恩 |
[17:27] | Who is that actor? | 那演员是谁 |
[17:28] | And how can we get him without dealing with his agent? | 我们要如何跳过他的经纪人联系到他 |
[17:31] | {\an8 | 迪耐瑟 |
[17:31] | Red leather, yellow leather. Yeah? | 红皮革 黄皮革 怎么了 |
[17:34] | – Mis– mister Noble? – What? | -诺伯先生 -什么 |
[17:35] | We have some, uh, last-minute rewrites. | 台词做了些临时修改 |
[17:37] | No worries! We’ll fix ’em in post! | 别担心 我们会在后期制作里修好的 |
[17:40] | Tell Peter Jackson no more chickens, huh? | 跟彼得·杰克逊说别再吃鸡了 |
[17:44] | I ate four this morning, eh? | 今早我吃了四只 |
[17:46] | – So what’s up, mate? – Yeah, so. Rewrites, uh, from Peter. | -什么事 哥们 -彼得修改的稿子 |
[17:49] | And he’d like me to, uh, run lines with you. | 他想我和你对台词 |
[17:51] | You’re kidding. | 你说笑吧 |
[17:53] | Okay. Uh, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[17:56] | “Nora, you must heed my command.” | “诺拉 你必须听从我的命令” |
[17:59] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[18:00] | – Who’s Nora? – Nora. | -谁是诺拉 -诺拉 |
[18:01] | Nora, she’s a new character that, um, | 诺拉是新来的女演员 |
[18:03] | well– they wanted to beef up the female presence in the film. | 是想增强电影中的女性存在感 |
[18:06] | You can’t do that, mate. | 不能这样 兄弟 |
[18:08] | It’s Tolkien, “Lord of the Rings.” | 这可是托尔金的《指环王》 |
[18:09] | I know– but it’s a studio note. | 我知道 但这是片厂的稿子 |
[18:11] | Oh, studio note. Very good note, yeah, all right. | 片厂的稿子 非常好的稿子 |
[18:14] | Yeah, from the top? | 从头来吗 |
[18:17] | “Nora, you must heed my command.” | “诺拉 你必须听从我的命令” |
[18:19] | Uh, “What is it, Master?” | “什么事 主人” |
[18:21] | “Go to the Waverider, Nora.” | “去乘波号 诺拉” |
[18:23] | “I cannot go to the Waverider.” | “我不能去乘波号” |
[18:25] | “The totems are ripe for the picking.” | “夺取图腾的时机已到” |
[18:28] | This is crap, isn’t it? Aye? | 这不就是废话吗 |
[18:30] | – Oh, well– – I mean, who wrote this? | -这个嘛 -这是谁写的 |
[18:31] | – I mean, somebody… – Don’t– don’t worry about it. | -有人… -别担心这些 |
[18:32] | – took a lot of time– – Don’t worry about it. | -花了很多时间 -别担心这些 |
[18:34] | “The totems are ripe for the picking. | “夺取图腾的时机已到 |
[18:36] | Your father will lead you to them.” | 你父亲会带你找到它们” |
[18:38] | “My father?” | “我父亲” |
[18:43] | Esi. | 伊希 |
[18:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:48] | I am a distant cousin. | 我是你的远房表亲 |
[18:50] | I came for the ceremony. | 我是来参加仪式的 |
[18:53] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 很抱歉令你失望了 |
[18:57] | I love it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[18:59] | When I was a child, | 小的时候 |
[19:00] | I’d come here and lose myself in the stars, | 我会来这里 忘我地看着这些星星 |
[19:04] | think about where my life would lead. | 思考着我人生的走向 |
[19:08] | For as long as I can remember, | 从我记事起 |
[19:12] | the Anansi Totem has been my destiny. | 安纳西图腾就是我肩负的命运 |
[19:16] | But now, | 但是现在 |
[19:17] | I’m not sure I want it. | 我不确定自己是否想要 |
[19:21] | – You wouldn’t understand. – Try me. | -你不会明白的 -说说看 |
[19:27] | My mother is the great Amaya Jiwe. | 我母亲是伟大的阿玛雅·吉韦 |
[19:32] | She’s protected our village her entire life. | 她一生都在保护我们的村庄 |
[19:35] | She never doubted, never wavered. | 她不曾疑惑 一直坚定不移 |
[19:38] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[19:40] | Every totem bearer starts their journey with doubt. | 每位图腾拥有者一开始都有疑惑 |
[19:45] | Even your mother. | 包括你母亲 |
[19:48] | I will never live up to her legacy. | 我根本无法继承她的遗产 |
[19:50] | You have her strength | 你有她的力量 |
[19:52] | and the strength of all others who’ve come before her. | 以及她所有先人的力量 |
[19:55] | But there is danger coming, | 但是危险来袭 |
[19:58] | and your people need you to stand up for them. | 你的族人需要你为他们挺身而出 |
[20:17] | All right, you fathom into Amaya’s hut, | 你闪进阿玛雅的小屋 |
[20:19] | grab the totem, and we’ll give it to her daughter. | 拿上图腾 然后我们把它交给她女儿 |
[20:21] | Nate, I– now that you have some space from her, | 内特 我… 既然你和她有段距离 |
[20:24] | I need you to come to your senses. | 我要你恢复理智 |
[20:26] | Amaya can’t see this, she’s too close. | 阿玛雅失去理智 因为是她的亲人 |
[20:27] | But she’s going to cause more harm than good | 但如果这样会释放马卢斯 |
[20:29] | if this releases Mallus. | 她只会造成更大的危害 |
[20:31] | – We don’t know that. – We do. | -不一定 -一定的 |
[20:32] | You do. | 你心里清楚 |
[20:38] | I can’t not help her, Wally. | 我必须帮她 沃利 |
[20:42] | I love you, man, but I will stop you | 我爱你 但如果你做得太过头 |
[20:44] | if you take this too far. | 我会阻止你 |
[20:57] | Like stealing candy from a very old baby. | 就像从老小孩手上偷糖一样易如反掌 |
[21:28] | Oh, Amaya, wait. | 阿玛雅 等等 |
[21:30] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[21:31] | You know, I didn’t think this would do it for me, | 我没想过这东西会用到我身上 |
[21:33] | but it actually kind of does. | 结果真的有用 |
[21:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:35] | – It’s me, Nate. – Who? | -我是内特 -谁 |
[21:37] | Nate. | 内特 |
[21:39] | I know it’s been a while, | 我知道年代久远 |
[21:39] | but we used to travel through time together. | 但是我们曾经一起穿越时空 |
[21:41] | You know, do other things… | 还有做别的事 |
[21:44] | If this is some kind of a joke… | 如果这是个玩笑 |
[21:45] | It’s not a joke. | 不是玩笑 |
[21:46] | I have pictures of us | 我手机里 |
[21:49] | on my phone. | 有我们的照片 |
[22:00] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[22:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:05] | You really don’t remember, do you? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[22:07] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[22:08] | We were part of a bitchin’ team | 我们曾是穿越时空的 |
[22:09] | that travelled through time together– | 一支厉害队伍的成员 |
[22:11] | I mean, the 1942 you. | 我是说1942年的你 |
[22:13] | Why are you here, time traveler? | 你为什么来这里 时间旅行者 |
[22:17] | To keep my promise to you, | 遵守我对你的承诺 |
[22:20] | by making sure your daughter Esi | 保证你女儿伊希 |
[22:23] | gets the Spirit Totem tonight. | 今晚能拿到精神图腾 |
[22:26] | She didn’t even show up to her own ceremony. | 她连自己的仪式都没来参加 |
[22:29] | Her head is always somewhere else. | 她的思绪一直不在这里 |
[22:33] | She doesn’t know what she wants. | 她不知道自己想要什么 |
[22:37] | Yeah, you had a hard time | 你和她一样大的时候 |
[22:39] | figuring that out too when you were her age. | 也费了很大劲去想自己要些什么 |
[22:43] | But, look, if Esi believed you were truly in her corner, | 但是如果伊希相信你真的支持她 |
[22:48] | she wouldn’t doubt herself. | 她就不会怀疑自己了 |
[22:50] | She would accept the totem and be unstoppable, | 她就会接受图腾 所向披靡 |
[22:53] | just like you. | 就和你一样 |
[23:02] | Uh, hey there, Nora doll. | 诺拉宝贝 |
[23:04] | Why am I still here? | 我为什么还在这里 |
[23:06] | Why is the Master still in prison? | 主人为什么还被囚禁着 |
[23:08] | You failed me! | 你辜负了我 |
[23:09] | I know, it’s terrible. | 我知道 事情很糟糕 |
[23:10] | The Legends captured Grodd, | 传奇们抓了古鲁德 |
[23:12] | and this whole Obama thing is just not working, | 奥巴马事件完全不起作用 |
[23:14] | so perhaps Mallus can advise us | 或许马卢斯可以建议我们 |
[23:17] | as to what to do next. | 下一步该怎么做 |
[23:23] | Mallus only speaks when he desires. | 马卢斯想说话时自然会开口 |
[23:26] | I can’t just “Summon” him. | 我没法召唤他 |
[23:29] | Well, maybe we’ll just, uh… | 也许我们就 |
[23:31] | wait here until he | 在这等着他 |
[23:32] | gets the itch. | 想说话吧 |
[23:36] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[23:37] | You must heed my command. | 你必须听从我的指令 |
[23:40] | It’s him. He’s speaking to me. | 是他 他在和我说话 |
[23:43] | Very loudly. | 非常大声 |
[23:45] | Really? Mallus is speaking to you? | 真的吗 马卢斯在跟你说话 |
[23:48] | Shh! I need to concentrate. | 嘘 我得专心听 |
[23:50] | Go to the Waverider, Nora. | 去乘波号 诺拉 |
[23:53] | The Waverider, why? | 去乘波号 为什么 |
[23:56] | The totems are ripe for the picking. | 夺取图腾的时机已到 |
[24:00] | Your father will lead you to them. | 你父亲会带你找到它们 |
[24:02] | My father? | 我爸爸 |
[24:03] | What–what– Mallus has plans for me? | 马卢斯还给我安排了任务 |
[24:06] | I–I wonder what those are. | 我很好奇是什么 |
[24:07] | The–the–the Legends’ ship. | 传奇们的船 |
[24:09] | The Master wants you to take me there. | 主人想让你带我去那儿 |
[24:11] | Oh, I would in a heartbeat, | 我愿意立刻就带你去 |
[24:14] | but we are hopelessly outnumbered, honey. | 但就我俩 没戏的 宝贝 |
[24:16] | There’s just no way– | 没有办法 |
[24:17] | He must take you there now, Nora. | 他必须现在就带你去 诺拉 |
[24:18] | Just do it! | 照着做就是了 |
[24:19] | God, do it! Don’t be a fool! | 天哪 带我去吧 别傻了 |
[24:21] | No problem. Let’s go. | 没问题 行动吧 |
[24:28] | Those totems should be around here somewhere. | 那些图腾应该在这附近的某处 |
[24:40] | You. | 你 |
[24:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, | 对不起 甜心 |
[24:48] | but it’s for your own good. | 但这是为了你好 |
[24:50] | No. | 不 |
[24:53] | No! | 不 |
[25:02] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[25:04] | You think that I failed you | 你觉得我辜负了你 |
[25:05] | because I joined with the Legends | 因为我和传奇们一起 |
[25:07] | and trapped you here. | 把你关在了这 |
[25:08] | Well, you’re right. | 你想的没错 |
[25:10] | I did fail you. | 我是辜负了你 |
[25:12] | But that’s not how. | 但不是那样的 |
[25:14] | I was a terrible father. | 我曾是个糟糕的父亲 |
[25:16] | I was obsessed with world domination. | 我曾沉迷于统治世界 |
[25:20] | Because of that… | 因为那样 |
[25:22] | I died, | 我死了 |
[25:23] | leaving you all alone as a child, | 留下你一个孤零零的孩子 |
[25:27] | trapped with my name and my foolish dreams. | 被我的名字和我愚蠢的梦所困 |
[25:32] | Oh, I turned you into a demon | 早在马卢斯这么做以前 |
[25:34] | long before Mallus did. | 我就把你变成了个恶魔 |
[25:36] | It’s why I’m begging you, | 所以我求你 |
[25:38] | do not let him take you away from me. | 别让他把你从我身边带走 |
[25:42] | Your daughter is long gone. | 你女儿早就死了 |
[25:45] | No! | 不 |
[25:46] | I know you can hear me. Fight him! | 我知道你能听到我说话 反抗他啊 |
[25:49] | Oh, there was no fight. | 无法反抗 |
[25:52] | Her soul… | 她的灵魂 |
[25:56] | her flesh… | 她的肉体 |
[25:59] | were freely given. | 予取予求 |
[26:02] | You sick son of a bitch. | 你个变态王八蛋 |
[26:06] | One more alteration to the timeline | 时间线再发生一次变动 |
[26:08] | and my cage crumbles. | 我的牢笼就会瓦解 |
[26:19] | Can’t believe that worked. | 不敢相信这竟然起效了 |
[26:21] | I can. | 我相信 |
[26:22] | Sara knows what she’s doing. | 莎拉知道她在干什么 |
[26:24] | I may have my flaws, but I do know | 我可能有我的缺点 但我确实知道 |
[26:26] | how to pick the best people for the job. | 怎么选出一份工作的最佳人选 |
[26:30] | So why did you pick me? | 那么你为什么选了我呢 |
[26:31] | What? Come on. | 什么 拜托 |
[26:33] | Brilliant mind, calm demeanor, | 聪明的头脑 冷静的作风 |
[26:34] | incredible strength. | 难以置信的力量 |
[26:36] | And, unlike the Legends, you actually follow rules. | 而且不像传奇们 你遵循规则 |
[26:39] | It almost sounds like I was made for the job. | 听起来就像我是为这份工作而生的 |
[26:43] | What are you getting at? | 你想说些什么 |
[26:45] | I know I’m a clone, Rip. | 我知道我是个克隆人了 里普 |
[26:48] | I see. | 我知道 |
[26:49] | So why me? Hmm? | 那为什么是我呢 |
[26:53] | Of all the clones in 2213, | 在2213年所有的克隆人中 |
[26:54] | why did you pick me? | 你为什么选了我呢 |
[26:56] | You’re special. | 你是特别的 |
[26:58] | So why’d you erase my memory? | 那你为什么要消除我的记忆 |
[26:59] | – I thought it would be easier. – Easier? | -我以为那样会容易些 -容易些 |
[27:02] | Easier for you or easier for me? | 对你来说还说对我 |
[27:03] | Don’t lose focus, Ava. | 集中注意力 艾娃 |
[27:05] | You are too critical to this mission. | 你对这次任务来说太关键了 |
[27:07] | Well, the good news is if I die, | 好消息是如果我死了 |
[27:09] | you can just skip off to 2213, and get yourself another clone. | 你可以溜到2213年 去找另一个克隆人 |
[27:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[27:17] | I wasn’t even the first one, was I? | 我甚至不是第一个 是吗 |
[27:19] | We both know how hard it is | 我们都知道 |
[27:20] | to find agents as talented as you. | 找到像你这样有才能的探员有多难 |
[27:23] | And to find one who is also replaceable is | 而且要找一个同时也能被替换的 |
[27:26] | – invaluable– – How many? | – 是很不易的 -有多少个 |
[27:28] | How many? | 有多少个 |
[27:31] | You’re the 12th. | 你是第十二个 |
[27:33] | The 12th? | 第十二个 |
[27:36] | So I wasn’t even your first choice? | 所以我不是你的第一选择 |
[27:37] | Or your second or– | 或第二选择 或… |
[27:38] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[27:41] | – You are exceptional. – Don’t, Rip. | -你是特别的 -别说了 里普 |
[27:44] | Just don’t. | 别说了 |
[27:53] | Nora’s gone. | 诺拉已经死了 |
[27:54] | It’s just Mallus now. | 那个身体里只剩马卢斯了 |
[27:57] | You must be enjoying this, | 你一定很高兴吧 |
[27:58] | seeing your nemesis with a broken heart. | 看着你的死敌伤心欲绝 |
[28:01] | I didn’t know you had a heart to break. | 我都不知道你还有心可伤 |
[28:04] | Where was it the night you murdered my sister? | 谋杀我姐姐那晚 你的心在哪 |
[28:08] | Look, what I did was unforgivable. | 我做的事情是不可原谅的 |
[28:10] | But back then, I hadn’t loved anyone enough | 但在那时候 我没爱一个人爱到 |
[28:12] | to understand the pain that I caused. | 能理解我造成的痛苦 |
[28:15] | Not that it’s any comfort, | 这不能带来任何安慰 |
[28:16] | but if I could take it all back, | 但如果覆水能收 |
[28:19] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[28:21] | We all have regrets. | 我们都有后悔的事 |
[28:23] | But we can’t undo the things that we’ve done. | 但已经覆水难收了 |
[28:27] | True. | 没错 |
[28:29] | But even the worst of us can be made whole again. | 即便是最糟的人也能重头再来 |
[28:32] | You, for example. | 比如说你 |
[28:34] | League to Legend to killer to captain. | 从联盟到传奇 杀手到船长 |
[28:36] | That’s not a bad makeover, is it? | 这是一个不错的改变 不是吗 |
[28:37] | – It’s not good enough. – Why? | -还不够好 -为什么 |
[28:40] | Because you put on the Death Totem | 因为你戴上了死亡图腾 |
[28:41] | and almost killed your entire team? | 差点杀了你的整个队伍 |
[28:42] | – Yes. – But you didn’t, did you? | -是的 -但你没有 不是吗 |
[28:45] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[28:46] | The same reason I’m spilling my guts to | 和我为什么在这里向 |
[28:48] | a woman who’s imagined my death 1,000 times over. | 上千次想让我死的女人倾诉是一样的原因 |
[28:51] | More like 10,000. | 应该说是上万次 |
[28:52] | Love! Sara. | 是因为爱 莎拉 |
[28:56] | ‘Cause without it, people like us, | 因为没有了爱 像我们这样的人 |
[28:58] | we’re left alone with the darkness. | 就被独自遗留在黑暗里 |
[29:01] | That’s not good for anyone, is it? | 那对谁来说都不好 不是吗 |
[29:18] | I’m so proud of you, my child. | 我为你感到骄傲 我的孩子 |
[29:25] | Esi’s embraced her destiny. | 伊希已经接受了她的使命 |
[29:27] | Tomorrow when the marauders come, she’ll be ready. | 明天掠夺者来时 她会准备好的 |
[29:29] | And if she’s not, we’ll be right there | 就算她没有 我们也会在那 |
[29:30] | to fight alongside her. | 和她并肩作战 |
[29:32] | You don’t have to stay, Nathaniel. | 你不用留下来 内特尼尔 |
[29:34] | I know that what I did was selfish. | 我知道我之前的做法是自私的 |
[29:35] | You couldn’t be selfish if you tried. | 你试过了就不算自私 |
[29:40] | Now, you see that boomin’ granny over there? | 你看那边那个朝气蓬勃的奶奶 |
[29:43] | She doesn’t remember me, | 她不记得我了 |
[29:46] | or the Legends. | 也不记得其他传奇了 |
[29:48] | You know why that is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[29:51] | I must have erased my memory. | 我一定是清除了我的记忆 |
[29:54] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么会那样做呢 |
[29:57] | Because if I chose to come back here, | 因为在我们经历过一切之后 |
[30:00] | after everything we’ve been through, then | 如果我选择回到这里 |
[30:03] | erasing you would be the only way | 忘记你会是我唯一能够 |
[30:04] | that I could be the protector my people deserve. | 做一个称职守护者的方法 |
[30:08] | Otherwise, I’d always be split in two. | 不然我永远都会分心 |
[30:11] | And part of me would be in love with you. | 我内心的一部分会一直爱着你 |
[30:15] | I tried to reason with them, but they won’t listen. | 我试着跟他们说理 但他们不听 |
[30:17] | Amaya is dead set on saving her village. | 阿玛雅坚决要救她的村庄 |
[30:19] | And Nate? He’s just… | 至于内特 他则 |
[30:20] | – Whipped. – I was gonna say “In love.” | -被煽动了 -我本来想说被爱情蒙蔽 |
[30:21] | But, yeah, same thing. | 但都是一回事 |
[30:22] | Zari, please tell me that | 扎莉 拜托告诉我 |
[30:23] | you found a loophole that allows | 你找到了一个空子可以让 |
[30:25] | Amaya to save her village. | 阿玛雅拯救她的村庄 |
[30:26] | There is no loophole. | 根本没有空子可钻 |
[30:28] | I’ve tried billions of variations, | 我试过数十亿种组合 |
[30:29] | but this event has too many ripple effects. | 但这次的事件有太多的连锁反应 |
[30:31] | The village has to be destroyed. | 她的村庄一定要被毁灭 |
[30:33] | Or Mallus is freed. | 不然马卢斯就释放了 |
[30:34] | And we’re all doomed. | 那时我们就都玩完了 |
[30:38] | What if we’re not? | 如果我们不会呢 |
[30:43] | We have the six totems, | 我们集齐了六个图腾 |
[30:44] | the only thing that Mallus is afraid of. | 马卢斯就怕这个 |
[30:46] | But you can’t fight what you can’t see. | 但你没法对付看不见的东西 |
[30:49] | What if the only way to kill Mallus is to let him out? | 要是杀死马卢斯的唯一途径是放他出来呢 |
[30:52] | Are you really suggesting that we allow Mallus to escape | 你不是真的建议我们把马卢斯放出来 |
[30:55] | because you have a collection of magical stones? | 因为你有一批魔石藏品吧 |
[30:56] | Look, we have two choices: we fight Amaya or we fight Mallus. | 只有两个选择 对抗阿玛雅或马卢斯 |
[30:59] | And I know it sounds crazy to let a time demon out, | 我知道把时间恶魔放出来听着很疯狂 |
[31:01] | but it’s a hell of a lot easier to stomach | 但比起对抗朋友而言 |
[31:03] | than turning on a friend. | 就好受得多 |
[31:05] | Okay, yes, but didn’t the original totem bearers | 虽然是这样 但原始的图腾拥有者 |
[31:07] | try and face Mallus and–and blow it? | 不也试着对抗马卢斯 结果搞砸了吗 |
[31:09] | Constantine said the only reason they couldn’t kill Mallus | 康斯坦丁说他们失败的唯一原因是 |
[31:11] | was because the Death Totem betrayed them. | 死亡图腾背叛了他们 |
[31:14] | And that’s not gonna happen this time. | 但那种情况这次不会再发生了 |
[31:16] | How can you be so sure? | 你又怎么保证 |
[31:17] | I needn’t remind you what happened | 不用我提醒你 |
[31:18] | the last time you tried to wield it. | 上次你试着操纵它时的情况 |
[31:20] | She won’t have to wield it. | 她不需要再操纵它了 |
[31:22] | I will. | 这次我来 |
[31:24] | The Death Totem was attracted to Captain Lance | 死亡图腾会被兰斯船长吸引 |
[31:26] | because of a unique quality we both share. | 是因为她身上有我们共有的一种特质 |
[31:29] | We were both brought back from the dead. | 我们都是起死回生之人 |
[31:31] | Plus, I have a personal stake | 而且我想马卢斯直接下地狱 |
[31:32] | in wanting to send Mallus straight to Hell. | 还因为我们有笔私人的账要算 |
[31:35] | He took my little girl. | 他把我的宝贝女儿带走了 |
[31:37] | True as that may be, | 就算你说的是实话 |
[31:38] | there is no chance that Captain Lance | 想要兰斯船长把如此危险的武器 |
[31:40] | would trust you with such a dangerous weapon. | 托付于你 门都没有 |
[31:45] | Death Totem’s all yours. | 死亡图腾归你了 |
[31:47] | Sara, you can’t be serious. | 莎拉你不是认真的吧 |
[31:48] | Ava, we don’t have a choice. | 艾娃我们别无选择 |
[31:50] | Our only choice is to stop Amaya and stop the anachronisms. | 我们唯一的出路是制止阿玛雅和时代错误 |
[31:53] | This is insanity. | 这简直是发神经 |
[31:54] | Insane is what we do best, Ava. | 发神经是我们的强项 艾娃 |
[31:56] | I will not condone this behavior, | 我不会容忍这种行为 |
[31:57] | and the Bureau certainly does not stand behind you. | 调查局也绝不会支持你 |
[32:00] | Rip, let’s go. We have work to do. | 里普 我们走 我们还要忙活 |
[32:01] | Remember when I told you that we would need the Legends | 还记得当时我跟你说我们需要传奇们 |
[32:03] | before this was through? | 来解决此事吗 |
[32:05] | Perhaps it is time that we set aside the scalpel | 也许是时候我们退居二线 |
[32:08] | and let them be the chainsaw. | 让他们来全权处理了 |
[32:12] | I will consider that your resignation. | 我会把这当作你的辞呈 |
[32:16] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[32:18] | Ava, wait. | 艾娃 等一下 |
[32:25] | This plan can work and you know it. | 你知道这计划会成功的 |
[32:27] | You just need to trust your gut. | 你只是需要相信自己的直觉 |
[32:29] | My gut? | 我的直觉 |
[32:31] | You mean the one that was | 你的意思是 |
[32:31] | manufactured to factory settings? | 我被出厂设置的直觉 |
[32:34] | That’s the same gut that | 那可是导致了 |
[32:34] | 11 other Avas used and got killed? | 其他十一个艾娃被杀的直觉 |
[32:36] | Ava, please. Just trust me. | 艾娃 不要这样 请你相信我 |
[32:39] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[32:40] | This plan breaks every rule in every book, | 这个计划会打破所有原则 |
[32:42] | and all I have right now are the rules, okay? | 我现在仅有的就是那些原则了 |
[32:46] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[32:56] | What are you doing? | 你这是什么意思 |
[32:58] | I’m admitting something that could save us both. | 我承认了可以拯救我们的事情 |
[33:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:07] | There is no “Me” to love. | 这里根本没有”我”来爱 |
[33:24] | She looks good out there, | 她看起来不错 |
[33:26] | ready. | 准备就绪 |
[33:28] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[33:33] | The warlords are early. | 那些军阀来早了 |
[33:34] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[33:35] | – Don’t puma-pounce us. – Really, Wally? | -别变成美洲狮扑我们 -真的吗 沃利 |
[33:37] | – You’re gonna do this? – It’s not like that, Nate. | -真要这样吗 -不是你想的那样内特 |
[33:39] | – I know why you’re here. – No, no, you really don’t. | -我知道你来这的目的 -不 你不知道 |
[33:42] | Short version: Nora’s on the ship, tripping on Mallus juice. | 长话短说 诺拉在船上 马卢斯附身 |
[33:44] | Damien Darhk gave us the Water Totem | 他们也救了巴拉克·奥巴马后 |
[33:45] | after they saved Barack Obama. | 达米恩·达克给了我们水图腾 |
[33:47] | And, uh, we are here to help you | 我们来这的目的是帮你们 |
[33:48] | create the anachronisms so we can release Mallus, | 创造时代错误来释放马卢斯 |
[33:50] | and then we can kill him. | 这样我们就能杀掉他 |
[33:52] | Oh, and I met John Noble. | 而我见到约翰·诺伯了 |
[33:56] | So you’re working with Damien Darhk? | 所以你们现在和达米恩·达克合作了 |
[33:58] | Please, don’t rub it in. | 不要哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[34:00] | And you’re letting him wield the Death Totem. | 并且你还准许他来操纵死亡图腾 |
[34:01] | In order to do justice for someone I love. | 我是为了替我爱的人伸张正义 |
[34:03] | Sure you can understand that. | 这你一定能理解 |
[34:05] | Thankfully that is our only similarity. | 谢天谢地这是我们唯一相似之处 |
[34:08] | Who gets Earth? Who gets Water? | 那我们怎么分配地图腾和水图腾 |
[34:10] | Well, as a man of steel, which is an element, | 我是钢铁人 而钢是元素之一 |
[34:13] | I always felt a strong connection to the earth. | 我总是感到与地之间的强烈联系 |
[34:15] | Actually, steel is an alloy of iron and carbon. | 实际上钢是铁和碳的一种合金 |
[34:17] | Also, I’ve watched every single episode | 我还看过蓝光版 |
[34:19] | of “Planet Earth” on Blu-ray, | 《地球脉动》全集 |
[34:20] | and I was only stoned all of the time. | 我一直沉醉于其中 |
[34:22] | Can I just please have the damn totem? | 我能拿着那该死的图腾吗 |
[34:24] | – Thank you. – All yours. | -谢谢 -给你 |
[34:25] | And Water? Anyone? | 水图腾呢 有人想要吗 |
[34:27] | Actually, water is really powerful. | 实际上 水的力量很强大 |
[34:29] | It–it’s crucial to life on Earth. | 它对于地上的生命很重要 |
[34:31] | And did you know that we are made up of 60% water? | 你知道吗 我们身体60%都是水 |
[34:33] | – If– – All right, I think we get it. | -如果… -行了 我们懂了 |
[34:34] | Take a totem. | 拿个图腾 |
[34:35] | Oh, I wasn’t making a pitch for one. | 我不是为了拿图腾在吹牛 |
[34:36] | Just take the totem! | 拿着图腾就行了 |
[34:37] | Okay, cool. | 好的 没问题 |
[34:39] | All right, so is there, like, | 好了 有没有 比如 |
[34:40] | an instruction manual? A YouTube video? | 一本说明书或一个小视频 |
[34:42] | You better figure it out. | 你最好搞清楚 |
[34:44] | Warlords are coming, and that means | 军阀来了 意味着 |
[34:46] | Mallus is about to make his debut. | 马卢斯也即将登台亮相 |
[34:51] | Dad? | 爸 |
[34:54] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[34:56] | You’re here but… how? | 你怎么会 在这里 |
[34:59] | The totem means you’re dead. | 图腾说明你已经死了 |
[35:02] | No, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[35:06] | Mallus is trying to take me, but I’m still fighting him. | 马卢斯要带我走 但我还在反抗 |
[35:10] | For now. | 暂时地 |
[35:11] | But Dad? | 但爸爸 |
[35:14] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:19] | I don’t want him to take me. | 我不想要他带走我 |
[35:20] | Please don’t let him take me. I’m scared. | 请别让他带走我 我好害怕 |
[35:23] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah, let’s do this before it’s too late. | 好了 赶紧开干吧 不然就迟了 |
[35:42] | This place has been sacred to my people | 这儿是我的人民的圣地 |
[35:44] | since the dawn of time. | 自远古时代便是如此 |
[35:45] | The totems will be strongest here. | 图腾在这里力量是最强的 |
[35:47] | Well, they’d better be, | 最好是这样 |
[35:48] | ’cause mine’s not turning on. | 因为我的图腾还没激活 |
[35:52] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[35:53] | As soon as Esi defeats the warlords, | 一旦伊希打败军阀 |
[35:56] | our fight against Mallus begins. | 我们就要开始对抗马卢斯 |
[36:12] | Should we help your daughter? | 我们要帮你的女儿吗 |
[36:13] | Esi’s got this. | 伊希可以搞定 |
[36:15] | No-no-no! No-no-no! | 不 不 不 |
[36:17] | Looks like it’s time to meet our monster. | 看来是时候见见我们的恶魔了 |
[36:19] | Or our maker. | 或者是创造者 |
[36:21] | I’m not dying today. | 我不要今天死 |
[36:25] | Here’s Mallus. | 马卢斯来了 |
[36:31] | Why isn’t she transforming? | 她为什么没有变形 |
[36:33] | Rip, what gives? | 里普 出什么事了 |
[36:34] | The historical record is showing that Zambesi’s still destroyed. | 历史记录显示赞比西仍处于被摧毁的状态 |
[36:36] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能 |
[36:38] | The battle’s over. The good guys won. | 战争结束了 正义方获胜了 |
[36:42] | – Rip, what’s going on? – Oh, my God. | -里普 怎么了 -天哪 |
[36:45] | The warlords don’t destroy the village. | 军阀没有摧毁村庄 |
[36:47] | The village was destroyed by | 村庄是被一只愤怒的 |
[36:49] | an angry gorilla. | 大猩猩摧毁的 |
[36:58] | I had to. She’s my daughter. | 我别无选择 那是我女儿 |
[36:59] | You released Grodd. | 你放走了古鲁德 |
[37:00] | I need history to run its course. | 我得让历史顺势发展 |
[37:14] | Your time must end. | 你的时代该结束了 |
[37:16] | This way! Quick. | 这边 快点 |
[37:18] | You should go too, Maame. | 你也走吧 妈妈 |
[37:19] | I can handle this beast. | 我能对付这头怪兽 |
[37:22] | I believe in you, Obabaa. | 我相信你 女儿 |
[37:44] | Esi. | 伊希 |
[37:46] | No. | 不 |
[37:50] | Amaya! Amaya! | 阿玛雅 |
[37:53] | Hey, hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:57] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[38:00] | Nate, my family– | 内特 我的家人… |
[38:03] | I won’t let them die. | 我不会让他们死的 |
[38:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:06] | Damien, Mallus is coming. This won’t save Nora. | 达米恩 马卢斯来了 你救不了诺拉 |
[38:08] | If there’s a chance in hell, I’m gonna take it. | 如果有机会 我会抓住的 |
[38:10] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定 |
[38:16] | “Always incapacitate your speedster first.” | “总是先让你的极速者丧失能力” |
[38:19] | That’s day one stuff. | 这是最基本的 |
[38:23] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[38:30] | I’m warning you, don’t stand in my way. | 我警告你 别挡我道 |
[38:32] | I was powerful before I had this trinket, | 在我有这个小饰品之前我就很强大了 |
[38:34] | but now I’m unstoppable. | 我现在所向披靡 |
[38:36] | Yeah, we’ve heard that one before. | 我们听过了 |
[38:43] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你们 |
[38:44] | I want to kill them to save my daughter! | 我想杀了他们救我女儿 |
[38:46] | Why can’t you understand that? | 你们怎么不能理解呢 |
[39:12] | Can’t move. | 不能动了 |
[39:14] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[39:15] | Foolish human. | 愚蠢的人类 |
[39:17] | You are now mine to control. | 你现在由我支配了 |
[39:20] | You will not harm my village! | 不准你伤害我的村庄 |
[39:21] | Maame! Get away from him! | 妈 离他远点 |
[39:35] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[39:39] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[39:47] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[39:52] | I–I didn’t take you for a totem bearer. | 我没想到你是个图腾拥有者 |
[39:55] | That makes two of us. | 我也没想到 |
[40:02] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[40:12] | I’ll find you. I promise. | 我会找到你的 我保证 |
[40:15] | Go. | 走吧 |
[40:18] | Go! | 走啊 |
[40:27] | Performance anxiety, Raymond? | 怯场吗 雷蒙德 |
[40:29] | You’re only proving my point that | 你只不过验证了我的观点 |
[40:30] | this plan was never gonna work. | 这个计划永远不会成功的 |
[40:33] | Come on. Don’t make me do this. | 拜托 别逼我 |
[40:39] | It’s too bad, really. | 太糟了 真的 |
[40:41] | I was just beginning to like you after Berlin. | 柏林的事之后我刚开始喜欢你 |
[40:53] | You literally stabbed me in the back. | 你真的在背后捅了我一刀 |
[40:56] | It only seemed fitting. | 这看起来很合适 |
[40:58] | You’re lucky I wasn’t aiming for your heart. | 你很幸运我没捅你心脏 |
[41:00] | I am not gonna let Nora be taken by him. | 我不会让诺拉被他带走的 |
[41:02] | Nora’s gone, Damien. | 诺拉已经没了 达米恩 |
[41:15] | Finally, I am free. | 我终于自由了 |
[41:37] | No. | 不 |
[41:38] | – Nora. – You can’t help her, Ray. | -诺拉 -你帮不了她 雷 |
[41:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:45] | I am so much more than a god. | 我不仅仅是个神 |