时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “Legends of Tomorrow”… | 《明日传奇》上季回顾 |
[00:03] | We have the six totems, | 我们集齐了六个图腾 |
[00:05] | but you can’t fight what you can’t see. | 但你没法对付看不见的东西 |
[00:07] | What if the only way to kill mallus is to let him out? | 要是杀死马卢斯的唯一途径是放他出来呢 |
[00:12] | Guys, we did it! | 各位 我们成功了 |
[00:13] | My father’s Time Stone. | 这是我父亲的时空石 |
[00:14] | He died to give you a second chance. | 他以死为你换取第二次机会 |
[00:16] | Don’t waste it. | 别浪费了 |
[00:19] | Whose brilliant idea was it to let an ancient demon | 是谁出的好主意释放了 |
[00:23] | out of his bloody cage? | 一个古代恶魔 |
[00:25] | Well, you opened a door, love, | 你打开了一扇门 亲爱的 |
[00:27] | and Mallus wasn’t the only thing that got out. | 除了马卢斯 还有别的东西出来了 |
[00:30] | 音响喇叭 发布 | |
[00:36] | The newest musical sensation to cross the Atlantic– | 最新的音乐跨越大西洋来到这里 |
[00:39] | a group of young men from Liverpool | 几个来自利物浦的年轻人 |
[00:41] | who call themselves the Beatles | 自称为披头士 |
[00:42] | have just arrived at JFK. | 抵达了纽约肯尼迪国际机场 |
[00:46] | The Beatles. | 披头士乐队 |
[00:47] | That’s B-E-A-T, | 意思是潮流 |
[00:49] | because that’s the way they keep the beat. | 因为他们正引领着潮流 |
[00:55] | Hey, Z, if you had to sleep with one, which one would it be? | Z 非得选一个上床 你选谁 |
[00:58] | How can you even tell them apart? | 你怎么区分他们谁是谁 |
[01:00] | Well, Paul’s the cute one, | 保罗比较可爱 |
[01:02] | George is the quiet one, there’s Ringo– | 乔治少言寡语 这个是林戈 |
[01:05] | Never met an Englishman I haven’t wanted to punch in the face. | 看到英国佬就想朝他脸上打一拳 |
[01:08] | Relax, Mick, | 放松点 米克 |
[01:09] | if it wasn’t for the British Invasion, | 要不是”英国入侵”潮流 |
[01:10] | there would be no Rolling Stones, | 就不会有后来的滚石乐队 |
[01:12] | no Led Zep, | 没有齐柏林飞艇乐队 |
[01:15] | no Black Sabbath. | 没有黑色安息日乐队 |
[01:16] | – Black Sabbath. – Yup. | -没有黑色安息日乐队 -没错 |
[01:18] | Well, then we– we need to protect these mopheads | 那我们…得保护这几个拖把头的历史 |
[01:20] | from whatever’s screwing up history. | 不被任何东西扰乱 |
[01:22] | That’s right, Mick. | 这就对了 米克 |
[01:23] | So, Gideon sent us on a wild goose chase. | 吉迪恩送我们到这瞎忙活 |
[01:26] | This event in history is playing out exactly as it should. | 这段历史正分毫不差地重演着 |
[01:32] | The British are coming! | 英国人来了 |
[01:33] | The British are coming! | 英国人来了 |
[01:35] | Interesting fact: the real Paul Revere didn’t actually say– | 有趣的是 保罗·瑞威尔本人并没有说过 |
[01:37] | Oh, my God, it’s Paul Revere! | 我的天 是保罗·瑞威尔 |
[01:39] | – I got this. – Who are you people? | -交给我吧 -你们是什么人 |
[01:42] | Where am I? Why are all those women screaming? | 我这是在哪 那些女人在叫些什么 |
[01:45] | And now for the midnight ride of Ray Revere. | 我现在是午夜骑士雷·瑞威尔 |
[01:49] | Sorry. Nate Revere to the rescue. | 抱歉 交给内特·瑞威尔力挽狂澜 |
[01:50] | Now ring the alarm back in 1775. | 去敲响1775年的警钟 |
[01:53] | I got a country to save, suckers! | 还有个村子等着我去拯救呢 傻瓜 |
[01:55] | See ya back on the ship, Nate. | 咱们飞船上见 内特 |
[01:57] | The British are coming! The British are coming! | 英国人来了 英国人来了 |
[02:12] | Geez, who died? | 老天 谁又死了 |
[02:16] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[02:17] | We just met the Beatles and saved Fourth of July. | 我们见到了披头士还拯救了美国独立日 |
[02:21] | No, it’s cool; it’s just all becoming… | 是挺酷的 就是有点 |
[02:24] | I don’t know. Old hat. | 怎么说呢 腻了 |
[02:26] | Yeah, we did spend all of last year | 对 我们这几年一直在 |
[02:28] | returning displaced people to their proper place in history. | 将错位的名人送回属于他们的历史 |
[02:30] | Four years doing the same old crap. | 四年了都在做同样的破事 |
[02:32] | Yeah, I’m beginning to think Wally had the right idea– | 我突然发现沃利的想法是对的 |
[02:34] | taking time off, clearing his head, traveling the world. | 休息一下 理清思绪 环游世界 |
[02:38] | Speaking of the same old crap, | 关于做同样的破事 |
[02:39] | isn’t that what he did last year? | 沃利去年就开始休息了吧 |
[02:41] | Look, all I know is, | 我只知道 |
[02:42] | Constantine promised us new, mysterious monsters, | 康斯坦丁说过会有新的神秘怪物出现 |
[02:45] | so where they all hiding? | 所以怪物都哪去了 |
[02:47] | I’m confused. | 我就不懂了 |
[02:48] | We are all happy that there was only one dragon, right? | 我们应该庆幸只有一条龙 不是吗 |
[02:52] | We don’t want to be fighting werewolves in the Alamo. | 不用在阿拉莫与狼人战斗 |
[02:55] | Well, it would be good for our ratings. | 这样倒是能给我们加分 |
[02:58] | – What ratings? – Oh, you don’t know? | -什么加分 -你还不知道呢 |
[03:00] | The Time Bureau rates all their employees. | 时间调查局会给所有人打分 |
[03:02] | But don’t worry. We have a few dedicated fans. | 别担心 我们还是有几个忠实粉丝的 |
[03:04] | Yeah, Gary doesn’t count. | 盖瑞不算 |
[03:06] | Who gives a damn about Time Pig ratings? | 管他什么狗屁分 |
[03:10] | I want dragons. | 我要和龙战斗 |
[03:12] | What is wrong with you guys? | 你们几个没毛病吧 |
[03:13] | Don’t you get it? Constantine was wrong. | 还不明白吗 康斯坦丁错了 |
[03:17] | Our crazy plan to let Mallus out worked. | 我们释放马卢斯的计划成功了 |
[03:20] | Finally, we’re not screw-ups forced to clean up our own mess. | 我们终于不是要收拾自己烂摊子的倒霉蛋了 |
[03:23] | For once in our lives, we are actual heroes. | 我们职业生涯中 终于做了一次英雄 |
[03:29] | Captain, I’m receiving a communiqué | 船长 我收到了来自 |
[03:30] | from Director Sharpe. | 夏普局长的通讯请求 |
[03:35] | Put her on, Gideon. | 接过来 吉迪恩 |
[03:38] | Captain Lance, | 兰斯船长 |
[03:40] | I would like you and your team to report | 我需要你和你的队员 |
[03:41] | to the Time Bureau immediately. | 立刻来时间调查局报告 |
[03:43] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[03:45] | Gideon, set a course for Star City- | 吉迪恩 设定航线前往星城 |
[03:46] | I’m not talking about our field office, Miss Lance. | 我说的不是分部 兰斯小姐 |
[03:48] | I meant our Time Bureau Headquarters in D.C. | 我说的是我们时间调查局在特区的总部 |
[03:51] | Over and out. | 通讯完毕 |
[03:54] | Dammit! | 该死的 |
[03:55] | Who told Ava about the dragon? | 谁告诉艾娃龙那事的 |
[04:08] | You sure that you can’t tell us what all this is about? | 你真的没法告诉我们这是什么情况吗 |
[04:10] | Oh, I’d love to, but the boss-lady will kill me. | 我倒是想 但大姐头会杀了我的 |
[04:12] | Mick. | 米克 |
[04:15] | Talk. | 招供 |
[04:15] | I can’t. Director Sharpe said– | 我不能 夏普局长说了… |
[04:17] | Whatever Ava threatened is nothing | 艾娃的威胁与我将要 |
[04:18] | compared to what I’m about to do to you. | 对你做出的事比起来不值一提 |
[04:20] | You told her about the dragon head, didn’t you, Gary? | 你告诉了她龙头的事 对不对 盖瑞 |
[04:22] | – What? No. – Did Constantine get you to squeal? | -不是的 -是不是康斯坦丁叫你泄密的 |
[04:24] | I wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[04:25] | We looked; there are no more monsters. | 我们调查了 没有其他怪物出现 |
[04:27] | This isn’t what you think. – | 这不是你们想的那件事 |
[04:29] | Then what the hell is it? | 那到底是什么鬼 |
[04:33] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[04:39] | On behalf of the Time Bureau, I would like to recognize | 我代表时间调查局正式确认 |
[04:41] | Captain Lance and her crew for fixing the final Anachronism. | 兰斯船长与其船员修复了最后的时代错误 |
[04:46] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[04:51] | What does that even mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[04:53] | Well, it means that… | 这意味着… |
[04:55] | Paul Revere was the final crack in the timeline. | 保罗·瑞威尔是时间线最后的裂痕 |
[04:58] | You, my friends, fixed history. | 我的朋友 你修复了历史 |
[05:00] | – The same history we broke. – Just take the win. | -我们破坏掉的那个历史吗 -享受胜果吧 |
[05:03] | I don’t want your stinking medal. | 我不想要你的臭奖章 |
[05:05] | There’s an open bar. | 这里有免费酒吧 |
[05:06] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[05:12] | Sorry, Sara, I know you don’t like surprises, but… | 抱歉 莎拉 我知道你不喜欢意外 |
[05:14] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个意外 |
[05:17] | Now I was thinking maybe you could give me a tour | 现在我想着你或许能带我参观下 |
[05:19] | of the Headquarters, Director Sharpe. | 这个总部 夏普局长 |
[05:29] | 时间调查局通缉令 诺拉·达克 | |
[05:31] | Gee, I really wonder | 天 我真想不通 |
[05:33] | how she managed to escape from the Time Bureau. | 她是怎么逃脱时间调查局的 |
[05:36] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[05:40] | I mean–I mean, if I had to– | 我是说 如果我必须… |
[05:42] | if I had to guess, | 猜测… |
[05:43] | I’d probably say that someone must have given Nora | 我估计应该是有人给了诺拉 |
[05:47] | her dead father’s Time Stone. | 她死去父亲的时空石 |
[05:49] | And furthermore, that someone must have done it | 还有就是 那某个人这么做肯定是 |
[05:51] | in hopes that she would turn over a new leaf in life. | 希望她能够过上一个崭新的生活 |
[05:54] | Sounds like that someone forgot about Nora’s serious | 听起来那个人忘记了诺拉有多么 |
[05:57] | lack of ethics–around a murder, for one… | 缺乏道德 杀人只是她的一宗罪 |
[06:03] | But that someone must have had a really big heart | 但那个人肯定非常宽容 |
[06:06] | to give her a second chance. | 才会给她第二次机会 |
[06:10] | You’re a good guy, Ray Palmer. | 你是个好人 雷·帕尔默 |
[06:18] | – Okay, I gotta go. – No, no, no… | -好了 我得走了 -别啊 |
[06:20] | Yes, I gotta get back to the ship. | 我得回船上去了 |
[06:22] | The Legends aren’t used to being on furlough. | 传奇们可不习惯假期 |
[06:24] | Come on, they will be fine for one night. | 别这样 他们休息一晚上没事的 |
[06:26] | Besides, I was hoping that you and your team | 再说 我希望你和你的队伍 |
[06:29] | would be spending more time here in 2018. | 能在2018年待久一点 |
[06:32] | But mostly, you know… | 但更主要的是 你知道的… |
[06:34] | You, with me… | 你 和我一起 |
[06:39] | In this apartment. | 在这间公寓 |
[06:41] | Ava Sharpe. | 艾娃·夏普 |
[06:44] | Are you trying to make a kept woman out of me? | 你是想包养我吗 |
[06:46] | What? No! I wouldn’t dare. | 什么 不是 我怎么敢 |
[06:48] | I’m… just… | 我只是… |
[06:50] | saying that, you know, | 想说 你知道的 |
[06:52] | since you fixed all the Anachronisms | 既然你们修复了时代错误 |
[06:54] | maybe you wouldn’t mind being kept, | 也许你不会介意被包 |
[06:57] | just part of the time. | 只是偶尔而已 |
[07:00] | It would be fun to come home to you. | 我很开心回到家就能见到你 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:09] | Oh, that was stupid. | 刚才太蠢了 |
[07:12] | You just got back into town, | 你才回来 |
[07:13] | and here I am hitching the old U-Haul to the back of the Subaru. | 我就想拖住你 |
[07:15] | – It was stupid. – No, no. | -太蠢了 -没有 |
[07:17] | Hey, it wasn’t that. I’m… | 不是的 我只是 |
[07:21] | I’m just thinking and… | 我只是在想 |
[07:24] | I’m ready to take the next step. | 我准备好更进一步了 |
[07:28] | I… | 我 |
[07:30] | am ready | 准备好 |
[07:32] | to be a partially kept woman. | 当局部被包养的女人 |
[07:37] | Yes! Come here. | 太好了 过来 |
[07:42] | Okay, so why don’t you, uh, | 好 不如你 |
[07:45] | rustle us up another bottle of champagne, | 再开一瓶香槟 |
[07:46] | and let’s make this thing official. | 咱们正式庆祝一下 |
[07:47] | – That, I can do. – Yeah? | -没问题 -好 |
[08:04] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[08:08] | You know, tonight really isn’t | 今晚真的不是 |
[08:10] | a night for celebration, Sara. | 庆祝的好时机 莎拉 |
[08:12] | The darkness, it’s rising. | 黑暗袭来 |
[08:17] | What are you doing? And what does that even mean? | 你要干什么 你什么意思 |
[08:20] | Mallus wasn’t the only prisoner to escape | 你们决定拉开两个世界的幕布时 |
[08:22] | when you decided to pull back the veil between our worlds. | 不只有马卢斯逃了出来 |
[08:25] | And yet for the past five months, | 过去五个月 |
[08:27] | the Timeline has been quiet. | 时间线确实没起波澜 |
[08:28] | If you wanted to come and see me, | 如果你是想来看我 |
[08:30] | all you had to do was ask. | 开口问就行了 |
[08:31] | Five months is a blink of an eye | 对于不死的怪物 |
[08:34] | for an immortal monster. | 五个月不过眨眼而已 |
[08:37] | Look, this is your bloody mess, Sara, | 莎拉 是你们捅的篓子 |
[08:39] | so stop playing tiddlywinks with the missus | 所以别再跟你的情人缠绵腻歪了 |
[08:40] | and get ready for the fight that’s coming. | 准备迎战吧 |
[08:42] | What if this is who I am now? | 如果我现在就这样了呢 |
[08:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:47] | This is who you are? | 这就是你 |
[08:49] | Fuzzy throws and fluffy pink slippers? | 披着一身毛绒 穿着毛绒粉拖鞋 |
[08:56] | I like my pink fluffy slippers. | 我喜欢毛绒粉拖鞋 |
[08:59] | Okay, reunion’s over. | 好了 团聚结束 |
[09:01] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[09:09] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[09:11] | The knuckle bones of a martyred saint, obviously. | 很明显是某位殉难圣人的膝节骨 |
[09:13] | They act as a divining rod able to detect the presence | 是能够探测出不属于我们世界的 |
[09:16] | of beings not belonging to our world. | 物体存在的魔杖 |
[09:18] | My team spent the last five months scouring the Timeline | 过去五个月我的人一直在时间线上 |
[09:21] | for another one of your mystical creatures. | 寻找你说的另一个神秘生物 |
[09:23] | You wanna know what we found? Nothing. | 知道我们有什么发现吗 没有 |
[09:27] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[09:32] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[09:33] | Yeah, everything is great. | 没事 很好 |
[09:34] | – I was just telling Sara– – About an exorcism | -我在跟莎拉说 -驱魔的事 |
[09:37] | that he has to do tomorrow in Georgetown. | 他明天得去乔治城驱魔 |
[09:40] | It’s really nothing you wanna hear before bedtime. | 睡觉前还是别听这些为好 |
[09:43] | Come back again soon now, John. | 欢迎再来 约翰 |
[09:45] | Don’t be shy about that doorbell. | 可别害羞不敢按门铃哦 |
[09:47] | I’ll be seeing you around, Sharpie. | 很快再见 夏普小妞 |
[09:54] | Should I be worried about your ex-lover | 我是该担心你的前任情人 |
[09:55] | breaking into my apartment, or… | 闯进我的公寓 还是 |
[09:58] | Well, I thought that… | 我觉得吧 |
[10:01] | this was our apartment. | 这是我们的公寓 |
[10:04] | You are smooth. | 你今天真油滑 |
[10:08] | Don’t forget the bubbly. | 别忘了开香槟 |
[10:22] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[10:28] | Mick, what are you still doing here? | 米克 你怎么还在这 |
[10:30] | Machine’s still spinning, and I’m still standing. | 机器还在转 我就不走 |
[10:33] | You know what? Hook me up with one of those. | 听着 给我也倒点吧 |
[10:34] | Now that we fixed our last Anachronism, | 既然我们修复了最后一个时代错误 |
[10:36] | it’s only a matter of time before the Bureau | 时间调查局迟早会放我们自由 |
[10:38] | puts us out to pasture, which blows, | 但那样会乱成一团 |
[10:41] | because being a Legend was the only thing I was good at. | 因为我只擅长当传奇 |
[10:44] | Well, speak for yourself. | 就你这样想吧 |
[10:45] | I was a great criminal. | 我曾是个重犯 |
[10:47] | At least we got these cool medals. | 至少我们拿到了酷炫的奖章 |
[10:49] | Actually, the medal has to remain top secret, | 其实奖章的事不能对外宣布 |
[10:51] | because no one can know about time travel, | 因为不能让人知道时间旅行 |
[10:52] | so I’ll just take these back now for safe-keeping– | 所以我还是收回替你们保管吧 |
[10:54] | What do you say you and I find some real action? | 不如我和你去找点大事干吧 |
[10:57] | Mick, I am 100% down. | 米克 我完全同意 |
[11:00] | I’ll come with. | 我也去 |
[11:12] | I could have just called us an Uber. | 早知道我可以叫辆滴滴 |
[11:13] | You ready to steal something pretty? | 准备好去偷值钱货了吗 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[11:18] | I could use some light theft. | 小偷小摸挺好的 |
[11:19] | What is this, spring break? | 你这是干什么 放春假吗 |
[11:21] | I’m talking about a felony. | 我说的可是会被判重罪的事 |
[11:23] | – Now get in! – You know what, Mick? | -赶紧上来 -知道吗 米克 |
[11:25] | If we’re gonna rob a house, | 如果我们要抢一户人家 |
[11:26] | we really should make sure there’s stuff in there worth stealing. | 那我们真该确认下那里值得偷的东西 |
[11:29] | And I think I know just the neighborhood. | 我想我正好知道有这么一户人家 |
[11:40] | Mick, wait, wait, wait! You are so aggressive. | 米克 等一下 你太暴力了 |
[11:43] | Why don’t you look for a spare key? | 你为什么不找找后备钥匙 |
[11:45] | – Good spotting, pretty. – Yeah. | -眼力不错 小美男 -嗯 |
[11:48] | I’m a real criminal mastermind. | 我可是名副其实的犯罪头目 |
[12:02] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[12:12] | Yes, I’d like to report a robbery. | 没错 我想上报一起抢劫案 |
[12:14] | You will do nothing of the sort. | 你不能这么做 |
[12:16] | Oh, Nate, it is so good to see you! | 内特 很高兴见到你 |
[12:20] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[12:22] | Um, Mick… these are my parents. | 米克 他们是我爸妈 |
[12:26] | I am Dorothy Heywood; | 我叫桃乐茜·海伍德 |
[12:27] | you can call me Dot. Hi. | 你可以叫我小桃 你好 |
[12:29] | And uh, this is my dad, Hank. | 这是我爸汉克 |
[12:32] | Henry Heywood. | 亨利·海伍德 |
[12:34] | And I believe one of my great grandmother’s silver candlesticks | 我想我曾祖母的一座银质烛台 |
[12:38] | has found its way into your coat. | 跑到你的外套里去了 |
[12:42] | Oh, you have exquisite taste in silver, Mr…. | 你对银饰的品味很高雅 先生 |
[12:45] | Rory. Mick Rory, of the Central City Rorys. | 我叫罗里 中城罗里家族的米克·罗里 |
[12:50] | We didn’t mean to scare you, Mom. | 我们不是故意要吓你们 妈 |
[12:52] | I thought you’d be up by Martha’s Vineyard this time of year. | 每年这个时候你们不是在玛莎酒庄吗 |
[12:53] | Oh, we were! | 本来是的 |
[12:55] | But your father just took a very exciting job | 但你父亲刚在五角大楼接下一份 |
[12:57] | at the Pentagon. | 非常激动人心的工作 |
[12:58] | We’ll– we’ll get going, right, Mick? | 我们要走了吧 米克 |
[13:00] | – Good idea. – Don’t be ridiculous. | -好主意 -别傻了 |
[13:03] | Mr. Rory, do you like sandwiches? | 罗里先生 要不要吃个三明治 |
[13:06] | Bet your ass, I do ma’am. | 当然了 女士 |
[13:07] | Wonderful, then, um, | 太好了 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna fix you boys a little midnight snack. | 我去给小伙子们做点宵夜 |
[13:11] | You too, Henry; you’re one of the boys. | 你也是 亨利 你也是小伙子 |
[13:18] | Gary, wake up! | 盖瑞 醒醒 |
[13:21] | I got a hunch there might be a monster loose in history. | 我有预感历史上可能有个怪物逃跑了 |
[13:24] | Like the dragon you made me not tell Director Sharpe about? | 比如你叫我向夏普局长保密的那条龙吗 |
[13:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:32] | No. | 没有 |
[13:33] | The Timeline’s only showing a few burps. | 时间线只显示了几个小波动 |
[13:36] | This is the only significant one. | 这是唯一值得注意的一个 |
[13:38] | What if there’s a creature that no one’s noticed yet? | 如果是一只还没人注意到的怪物呢 |
[13:41] | The only way people wouldn’t notice a monster is | 怪物只有藏起来了 |
[13:43] | if it was hiding. | 人们才不会发现 |
[13:45] | Or if they were on drugs. | 或者他们嗑嗨了 |
[13:45] | 1969年 纽约 伍德斯托克 | |
[13:48] | I’m gonna go check it out. | 我要去看看 |
[13:49] | – Ooh, I’ll come with! – Nope. | -我也去 -不行 |
[13:51] | But if you’re going back to 1969, you’re gonna need– | 但如果你回到1969年 你会需要… |
[13:53] | Your time courier. | 你的时间传送带在这 |
[14:00] | Going somewhere, Raymond? | 要去哪吗 雷蒙德 |
[14:03] | And don’t give me any of | 别跟我说什么 |
[14:05] | that routine maintenance on the jumpship crap. | 逃生艇例行维修的废话 |
[14:07] | Yeah, no. I wouldn’t do that. | 嗯 我不会这么做的 |
[14:09] | I– I had Gideon monitor the Time Bureau. | 我让吉迪恩监视了时间调查局 |
[14:13] | Someone over there pulled up unusual activity | 那里有人发现1969年的伍德斯托克 |
[14:16] | in Woodstock, 1969. | 有异常活动 |
[14:17] | You think it’s Nora, | 你认为是诺拉 |
[14:19] | and if the Time Bureau finds her first, | 如果时间调查局先找到她 |
[14:21] | she’s going to tell them you’re the one who helped her escape. | 她就会告诉他们 是你帮她逃走的 |
[14:24] | Ray, I’m not going to let you get on that jumpship. | 雷 我是不会让你上逃生艇的 |
[14:26] | But– | 但是 |
[14:27] | – Not without me. – Oh, good. | -我和你一起去就行 -太好了 |
[14:31] | I was not looking forward to dealing with those hippies on my own. | 我也不想一个人对付那些嬉皮士 |
[14:36] | What’s a hippie? | 嬉皮士是什么 |
[14:53] | Give peace a chance. | 请给和平一次机会 |
[14:55] | Together, we can end the war in Vietnam. | 我们可以一起结束越南战争 |
[15:00] | Yeah, this place is groovy. | 这地方真潮 |
[15:02] | So, tell me, why would Nora Time Stone | 告诉我 为什么诺拉会时空旅行 |
[15:05] | to the least evil event in history? | 参加史上最不邪恶的事件 |
[15:07] | Well, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[15:08] | Maybe she’s turning over a new, non-evil leaf, | 也许她的生活展开了不邪恶的新篇章 |
[15:12] | inspired by yours truly. | 受你的启发 |
[15:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | – All right. – What is that? | -很好 -这是什么 |
[15:17] | Oh, it’s my old trusty Eagle Scout compass. | 是我可靠的鹰级童子军旧指南针 |
[15:19] | I thought we could locate the epicenter of the temporal disturbance | 我想着能靠老办法找到 |
[15:21] | the old-fashioned way. | 时间波动的中心 |
[15:23] | – It sounds like a blast, Ray. – Yeah! | -听起来很奇妙 雷 -是啊 |
[15:25] | 197 198 199 197, 198, 199… | |
[15:29] | Sorry, Ray. Looks like Nora’s in the wind. | 抱歉 雷 看来找不到诺拉了 |
[15:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:43] | Ray? Ray! | 雷 雷 |
[15:44] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[15:46] | It’s like some sort of magical pixie goo. | 看着像某种魔法精灵粘液 |
[15:49] | No, not that. That! | 不 不是这个 是那个 |
[15:53] | Oh my God! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[15:57] | Why? | 怎么会这样 |
[15:57] | Who would wanna kill hippies at Woodstock? | 谁会想在伍德斯托克杀这些嬉皮士啊 |
[16:01] | Literally ripping people’s hearts out! | 真的把人心脏挖出来了 |
[16:03] | Now that’s the Nora I remember. | 这才是我记忆中的诺拉了 |
[16:13] | You certainly can eat a lot of sandwiches, | 你一定能吃很多三明治吧 |
[16:15] | Mr. Rory. | 罗里先生 |
[16:17] | Where did you get those big muscles? | 你这身大块的肌肉在哪练出来的 |
[16:19] | Prison. | 监狱里 |
[16:23] | What a hoot! | 真幽默啊 |
[16:24] | Isn’t he a hoot, Henry? | 他真幽默 不是吗 亨利 |
[16:25] | He’s a real barrel of laughs. | 可不是吗 |
[16:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:33] | So you just drop in on us in the middle of the night, | 所以在两年都没打过一个电话以后 |
[16:35] | after barely a phone call for the past two years? | 你说都不说一声就半夜来拜访我们了 |
[16:38] | I know, Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[16:39] | – I’ve just been busy. – Busy doing what? | -我只是一直在忙 -忙什么 |
[16:42] | History stuff. | 和历史有关的事 |
[16:45] | You know, the same stuff you never took seriously. | 你从未重视过的事 |
[16:47] | Maybe that’s because deductive historical reconstruction | 也许那是因为演绎历史重现 |
[16:51] | isn’t an actual profession! | 不算正当职业 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:59] | So should I have your mother just grab her checkbook now, | 所以我该让你妈妈直接把支票本拿来了吗 |
[17:02] | or would you prefer your friend here swipe it out | 还是说你想让你这个朋友出门时 |
[17:03] | of her purse on the way out? | 从她钱包里顺走 |
[17:05] | It would be easy either way. | 都很容易 |
[17:06] | I don’t want your money, dad. | 我不要你的钱 爸爸 |
[17:07] | Then, why are you here? | 那你来干嘛 |
[17:08] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[17:10] | You don’t– | 你不 |
[17:12] | we had a name for people like you, back in my day– | 在以前 我们对你这种人有个称呼 |
[17:14] | Here comes the big rant about hippies, go ahead. | 又要来骂嬉皮士了 随便吧 |
[17:17] | To tell the truth, | 说实话 |
[17:18] | I have nothing but pity for those people. | 我对这些人只有同情 |
[17:19] | Yeah, since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[17:20] | Since they were slaughtered like lambs back in ’69. | 从他们六九年像羔羊一样被屠杀的时候 |
[17:23] | Look, I’m not saying the Woodstock Massacre | 我不是说伍德斯托克大屠杀 |
[17:25] | was their fault, | 是他们的错 |
[17:27] | but it wasn’t not their fault either. | 但他们也有错 |
[17:31] | Mom, thanks for the sandwiches! | 妈妈 谢谢你的三明治 |
[17:33] | Wha– | 什么 |
[17:35] | There’s something wrong with history. | 历史出问题了 |
[17:39] | Not Noras. Hi! | 不是诺拉 嗨 |
[17:41] | Not Nora, not Nora… | 不是诺拉 |
[17:46] | definitely not Nora. | 绝对不是诺拉 |
[17:47] | Ray, I really don’t need to hear your inner dialogue. | 雷 我真的不想听你的内心对话 |
[17:50] | Sorry, I’m just– I’m–I’m–I’m nervous, | 对不起 我只是在害怕 |
[17:52] | and upset. I mean, how could she be so heartless? | 还有失望 她怎么能这么没心没肺 |
[17:56] | Pun not intended. | 不是故意说双关语的 |
[17:57] | Well, her father did give her over to a demon-loving cult so. | 她爸爸之前的确把她献给了敬爱恶魔的邪教 |
[18:01] | – Nora Darhk is here? – Sara? | -诺拉·达克在这里 -莎拉 |
[18:02] | Hey, what are you doing at Woodstock? | 你在伍德斯托克干吗 |
[18:04] | Probably the same thing as you are, | 可能和你们一样 |
[18:06] | looking for whatever is messing with history. | 在找历史出错的原因 |
[18:10] | I think I just saw Joan Baez talking to Carlos Santana. | 我刚看到琼·贝兹在和卡洛斯·桑塔纳说话 |
[18:14] | Woodstock– | 伍德斯托克 |
[18:15] | – Turns into a massacre. – Nate! You’re here too? | -发生了屠杀 -内特 你也在这 |
[18:18] | Yeah, buddy. | 是啊 伙计 |
[18:26] | Okay, what is going on? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[18:28] | Woodstock is no longer remembered | 伍德斯托克在人们心目中 |
[18:30] | as three days of peace and love, | 不再是宣传爱与和平的三日活动 |
[18:32] | but instead, the end of the hippie movement. | 而成了嬉皮士文化的帷幕 |
[18:34] | Reports from survivors are sketchy at best. | 来自幸存者的报道都很粗略 |
[18:37] | But what they all could agree upon | 但唯一的共同点就是 |
[18:38] | was there was a series of grisly murders | 当时发生了一系列可怕的谋杀 |
[18:40] | that ultimately lead to a deadly stampede | 最终在四十万人同时逃离活动现场时 |
[18:42] | when 400,000 kids try to escape the festival at once. | 发生了致命的踩踏事件 |
[18:45] | Yeah, Ray and I just saw a body in the woods | 对 我和雷刚才在树林里看见一具尸体 |
[18:48] | with a gaping hole in its chest. | 胸口有个大洞 |
[18:50] | We think that Nora did it. | 我们认为是诺拉干的 |
[18:51] | – Well, that’s a relief. – It is? | -那还真是松了口气 -是吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah, it means we’re in the clear. | 对啊 这意味着跟我们没关系 |
[18:55] | Look, it’s not our fault the Time Bureau let Nora escape. | 时间调查局让诺拉逃了又不是我们的错 |
[18:57] | Guys, come check this out. | 伙计们 快来看啊 |
[18:58] | Don’t panic, I left Mick alone here. | 别慌 我把米克一个人留下了 |
[19:00] | He’s itching to punch a hippie. | 他总是忍不住想揍嬉皮士 |
[19:04] | That’s not good. | 那可不太妙 |
[19:07] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的那个东西吗 |
[19:09] | Twilight Sparkle come to life. | 紫悦出现啦 |
[19:14] | You’re a brony? | 你也是小马迷 |
[19:16] | Dude, we’re brony bros. | 我们是小马迷兄弟 |
[19:18] | – Mick, join the herd! – Outta my way. | -米克 加入我们吧 -让开 |
[19:21] | Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing? | 你想要干什么 |
[19:23] | Well, it’s not a dragon, but it’ll have to do. | 虽然它不是龙 但也只能凑合了 |
[19:26] | Mick, hold on, it’s not like it’s hurting anyone. | 米克 等等 它又没有伤害任何人 |
[19:35] | We didn’t screw things up for the better this year. | 我们今年不是失手办好事 |
[19:38] | We screwed things up for the more magical. | 而是失手搞出了更多魔法 |
[19:48] | It’s beautiful! | 好美啊 |
[19:57] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[20:00] | What! | 什么 |
[20:11] | Oh my God! Is it– | 老天 它在… |
[20:12] | Yup, yup. It’s eating her heart. | 没错 它在吃她的心 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[20:19] | – Mick, shoot it. – Shoot it! | -米克 打它 -开枪啊 |
[20:24] | Damn horse is fire-proof. | 这该死的马不怕火 |
[20:36] | I hate glitter. | 我恨亮晶晶 |
[20:42] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[20:43] | – Where’d it go? – Okay, we can fix this | -它去哪儿了 -我们可以在 |
[20:46] | before the Time Bureau even has to know about it. | 时间调查局知道之前就把这搞定 |
[20:48] | Oh, really? Can we? | 是吗 我们可以吗 |
[20:49] | Look, Ava still thinks of me as the woman | 艾娃依然认为我是位 |
[20:51] | who saved the world last year, | 去年拯救了世界的女人 |
[20:52] | and I don’t want her to know | 我不想让她知道 |
[20:54] | that there’s a whole new problem with history. | 现在历史上又有了新麻烦 |
[20:57] | Yeah, that we basically created. | 基本上可以说是我们创造的 |
[20:59] | You go find the unicorn, | 你去找独角兽 |
[21:02] | and I’ll go find Constantine. | 我去找康斯坦丁 |
[21:05] | Yup. | 好 |
[21:06] | Every time. | 每次都是这样 |
[21:08] | 酒 店 | |
[21:10] | Somebody can’t read bloody signs. | 有人他妈的就是不看牌子 |
[21:11] | You don’t know that there’s a “Do not disturb” Sign | 你不知道这该死的门上挂着个 |
[21:14] | on the bloody door? | “请勿打扰”的牌子吗 |
[21:15] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[21:17] | Yeah, uh–I can’t talk right now, love. | 我现在没空 亲爱的 |
[21:20] | I’ve got a threesome that’s about to pop off | 我正要和两个柔术表演者 |
[21:23] | in here with some contortionists. | 来场三人行呢 |
[21:25] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[21:30] | What was that now? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[21:32] | You were right! | 你是对的 |
[21:33] | There’s a magical creature at Woodstock. Now let’s go! | 伍德斯托克有个魔法生物 快来吧 |
[21:36] | You know, for someone with a time traveling machine, | 你知道吗 对一个有时间飞船的人来说 |
[21:39] | you seem to be in an awful hurry. | 你好像有点匆忙过头了 |
[21:41] | John, the unicorn has already gored two hippies. | 约翰 那个独角兽已经顶死了两个嬉皮士 |
[21:46] | – A unicorn? – Yeah. | -独角兽 -是 |
[21:48] | Well, all right, I’m in. But first, I need to know, | 好吧 算我一份 但首先我要知道 |
[21:51] | was any of your team musked by the beast? | 你有队员被那头野兽的麝香喷到吗 |
[21:56] | If that’s what you’re calling | 如果你指的是 |
[21:57] | its sparkle-sauce, then, yeah. Why? | 那种亮晶晶的液体 有 怎么了 |
[22:00] | Oh, they’re in for one hell of a ride. | 他们可有得受了 |
[22:09] | Man, I wish my dad could see us | 我真希望我爸能看看咱们 |
[22:12] | now hunting a bloodthirsty creature through Woodstock. | 在伍德斯托克追一头嗜血的生物 |
[22:15] | What’s the beef between you and your old man anyway? | 你到底跟你爸之间有什么问题 |
[22:17] | – He hit you? – No. | -他打你了 -没有 |
[22:18] | – Burn you? – Nope. | -烧你了 -没有 |
[22:20] | Did he dress up like a clown and scare the hell out of you? | 他打扮成小丑吓唬你了吗 |
[22:23] | What the hell, Mick? No. | 什么鬼 米克 没有 |
[22:25] | He was emotionally unavailable to me when I was growing up. | 我从小到大 和他在情感上总是无法沟通 |
[22:28] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[22:30] | To the whole world, my dad was this great | 对这个世界来说 我爸爸是一位 |
[22:31] | larger-than-life guy, but to me, | 传奇式的人物 但是对我来说 |
[22:35] | he was just cold. | 他就是铁板一块 |
[22:45] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[22:46] | What? | 什么 |
[22:47] | I’m not your dad! | 我不是你爸爸 |
[22:51] | So you’re ashamed of me? | 所以你是觉得我很丢人吗 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry I didn’t follow in your footsteps and enlist. | 真抱歉我没跟随你的脚步入伍 |
[22:57] | But for your information, I had a medal pinned to my chest, | 但是我要告诉你 我胸前别过勋章 |
[23:00] | only you don’t have the clearance to see it! | 只是你没有权限看到 |
[23:03] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[23:03] | What? | 什么 |
[23:05] | Axl? | 艾克索 |
[23:07] | I’m getting something off my chest. | 我这是在吐露心声 |
[23:09] | And you know what, Hank? | 你知道吗 汉克 |
[23:10] | It feels pretty good. | 这感觉非常不错 |
[23:12] | I just wish for once, you would tell me you’re proud of me | 我只想有天你会告诉我 不管我做什么决定 |
[23:15] | no matter what I do with my life. | 你都会为我感到骄傲 |
[23:18] | You know what I’d say? | 你知道我会说什么吗 |
[23:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:24] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:26] | – Really? – I thought you were dead. | -真的吗 -我以为你死了 |
[23:30] | I thought you were dead on the inside. | 我还以为你内心已经死了 |
[23:47] | Ray. Ray, my hand is glowing. | 雷 雷 我的手在发光 |
[23:51] | – Can you see it? – No. | -你看得见吗 -看不见 |
[23:54] | – It looks like your hand. – No, no. | -就是普通的手啊 -不 不 |
[23:56] | You gotta open your eyes, man. | 你把眼睛睁开 |
[24:01] | It’s all around us. | 它包围着我们 |
[24:03] | What is? | 什么 |
[24:05] | Love. | 爱 |
[24:08] | Those hippies had the right idea. | 那些嬉皮士是对的 |
[24:12] | Woodstock is beautiful. | 伍德斯托克很美 |
[24:17] | – What’s wrong, Ray? – What? | -怎么了 雷 -什么 |
[24:20] | You were hoping to see Nora here. | 你本想在这里见到诺拉的 |
[24:25] | You like her, Ray-Ray! | 你喜欢她 雷雷 |
[24:27] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[24:29] | I do not like Nora. | 我不喜欢诺拉 |
[24:31] | Because you love her. | 因为你爱她 |
[24:35] | No-o, no! | 不 不是 |
[24:37] | The only reason I ever want to see Nora Darhk again is | 我想再见诺拉·达克一面的唯一原因 |
[24:39] | so that I can take the Time Stone back and | 就是把时空石拿回来 |
[24:41] | I can lock her up in the Time Bureau. | 然后把她关进时间调查局 |
[24:44] | Oh my God, she’s here! | 天啊 她在这里 |
[24:50] | You know, a unicorn is no bloody joke. | 知道吗 独角兽可不是闹着玩的 |
[24:51] | You might want to get your ol’ girlfriend on the blower. | 或许你该给你女朋友打个电话 |
[24:55] | You didn’t tell Director Sharpe | 你没告诉夏普局长 |
[24:57] | that you let all the monsters out to play, did you? | 是你把这些怪物放出来溜达的 对吧 |
[25:00] | Ava and I are in a great place right now. | 我和艾娃现在感情很好 |
[25:01] | Better than great. | 好得不得了 |
[25:03] | In fact, she asked me to move in with her, and I said yes. | 其实她要我和她同居 我也答应了 |
[25:06] | So, why rock the boat unless absolutely necessary? | 所以 顺风的时候为什么还要划船呢 |
[25:10] | Because when the boat eventually tips, | 因为最终出事的时候 |
[25:11] | – you’ll both bloody drown. – Nice. | -你俩都会淹死 -真好 |
[25:13] | I’m just trying to look after you, love. | 我只是想照顾你 亲爱的 |
[25:15] | You and I are similar; we’re both survivors. | 咱俩很相似 我们都是幸存者 |
[25:17] | But our survival comes at a terrible cost. | 但是我们的生存花费了巨大的代价 |
[25:20] | Look, you can take it from a man who’s caused nothing | 这个建议来自于一个只会将痛苦和不幸 |
[25:23] | but misery to everyone he’s ever loved. | 带给他所爱之人的人 |
[25:25] | Trust me, end it with Ava before it’s too late. | 相信我 趁还来得及 和艾娃一刀两断 |
[25:28] | You ever think that you cause misery | 你想过你总是带来不幸 |
[25:30] | not because of some romantic “I was born to walk alone” crap, | 不是因为什么”我天煞孤星命”的鬼话 |
[25:34] | but because you’re an ass | 而是因为你就是个混蛋 |
[25:35] | who doesn’t know how to trust people? | 不知道该怎么去相信别人吗 |
[25:37] | You know, I trust | 你知道吗 我相信 |
[25:38] | that people around me get hurt, killed, | 我周围的人会受到伤害 丢了性命 |
[25:40] | or far, far worse– | 或者比这更惨 |
[25:42] | You think that I’m not scared? | 你觉得我不害怕吗 |
[25:43] | That I don’t know grief? | 我不知道悲伤妈 |
[25:45] | I’m not willing to turn my back on life, | 我不愿背弃生命 |
[25:48] | because that is exactly what you’re doing, John. | 因为这就是你的所作所为 约翰 |
[25:52] | Our friends and family, they don’t make us weaker; | 我们的家人朋友 他们不会让我们变得脆弱 |
[25:55] | they make us stronger. | 他们让我们变得强壮 |
[25:58] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[26:01] | You need to be a part of a team. | 你需要队伍 |
[26:13] | You were saying? | 瞧你说的 |
[26:21] | This is King Solomon’s original grimoire– | 这是所罗门王原版的魔法书 |
[26:25] | The oldest magical textbook in existence. | 有史以来最古老的魔法书 |
[26:27] | Now, if there’s a spell to quell our equine friend, | 如果真有能镇压我们马友的咒语 |
[26:32] | it’ll be in here. | 就在这里面 |
[26:33] | Well, not to pressure you, but the entire fate of | 不是想给你压力 但是这场 |
[26:36] | the sexual revolution is in the balance here. | 性爱革命的存亡正悬于一线 |
[26:38] | It is my favorite revolution. | 那是我最喜欢的革命 |
[26:40] | – John! Welcome aboard. – Hey, Ray big-man! | -约翰 欢迎加入 -雷 大块头 |
[26:44] | Glad to see you’re all back from the land of milk and honey. | 真高兴见到你们从富饶之地回来了 |
[26:46] | I’m still a little fuzzy on how exactly we were– | 我还是有些搞不清楚我们怎么会 |
[26:50] | Roofied by a horse. | 被一匹马下了迷药 |
[26:51] | That beast sprays a powerful mind-altering hallucinogen | 那匹野兽会喷出强大的致幻剂 |
[26:55] | to disarm its prey. | 以此来捕捉猎物 |
[26:58] | “How to expel a magical creature from the mortal realm.” | “怎么将魔法生物从凡界驱逐” |
[27:03] | Now the ingredients for this spell aren’t so easy to come by. | 这个咒语的原料可不容易搞到 |
[27:07] | Don’t suppose any of you lot have the saliva | 我想你们不会凑巧有 |
[27:09] | from a nine-fingered man, now do you? | 九根手指之人的唾液吧 |
[27:11] | You could chop off one of my pinkies. | 你可以砍掉我的一根小指 |
[27:14] | No, Ray. Don’t be the Giving Tree. | 不用 雷 别把自己当成爱心树 |
[27:16] | Now, as every Deadhead knows, | 所有死之华粉丝都知道 |
[27:20] | Jerry Garcia was missing most of his middle finger | 杰瑞·加西亚砍树时 |
[27:22] | on his right hand from a wood chopping accident. | 把他大部分中指都砍掉了 |
[27:25] | Cool, so how do we get his saliva? | 酷 那我们该怎么搞到他的唾液 |
[27:38] | Jerry, my man! | 杰瑞 好兄弟 |
[27:41] | Can I get a hit of that? | 我能来一口吗 |
[27:45] | This doobie will make you fly. | 这根大麻烟能让你爽得飞起来 |
[27:48] | Cool, cool. | 酷 酷 |
[27:54] | Spin-move! | 转身过人 |
[27:57] | Not cool. | 一点也不酷 |
[27:58] | We need the Protection Stone of a powerful shaman. | 我们需要强大萨满祭司的护身石 |
[28:04] | Watch it… | 看路 |
[28:09] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[28:11] | And the lock of a doomed woman. | 劫数将至女人的锁链 |
[28:22] | Janis, this is– this is quite the honor. | 詹尼斯 很荣幸见到你 |
[28:24] | Little robot man. | 小机器人 |
[28:27] | My mom is a huge fan. | 我妈妈是你的大粉丝 |
[28:29] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[28:32] | And for our final ingredient… | 最后的原料 |
[28:39] | Quis virginem. | 一个处子 |
[28:41] | What? | 什么 |
[28:43] | A virgin. | 一个处子 |
[28:45] | A virgin, at Woodstock? | 在伍德斯托克找个处子 |
[28:47] | Good luck with that; | 祝你好运 |
[28:47] | this is the least celibate place in history. | 历史上就这里最不禁欲 |
[28:49] | Are you serious? | 你认真的 |
[28:52] | Yeah, apparently virgins are like catnip to unicorns | 对 很显然 处子就是独角兽的猫薄荷 |
[28:55] | and we need one to volunteer. | 我们需要一名志愿者 |
[28:57] | Rory, do you see any virgins where you’re at? | 罗里 你在的地方有看到处子吗 |
[29:05] | – No. – Oh, come to think of it… | -没有 -仔细一想 |
[29:09] | I do know one virgin. | 我的确认识一位处子 |
[29:12] | No, not a chance. | 不可能 |
[29:16] | – This feels wrong. – Well don’t worry, | -我感觉不太对劲 -别担心 |
[29:19] | we’ll be watching from a short distance, and you’ll be…fine. | 我们就在旁边看着 你会没事的 |
[29:21] | What am I supposed to do with the pomegranate? | 我该拿这个石榴怎么办 |
[29:23] | Oh, the unicorns, they can’t get enough of them, mate. | 独角兽很喜欢吃石榴 伙计 |
[29:26] | Yeah that, and human hearts. | 是啊 还有人的心脏 |
[29:28] | So, the pomegranate is the bait? | 所以石榴就是诱饵 |
[29:31] | Yeah, we wouldn’t put an interim member | 对 我们不会让我们的小队的临时成员 |
[29:35] | of our team in jeopardy, right guys? | 陷入危险境地的 是吧伙计们 |
[29:36] | I’m an interim Legend? | 我是个临时传奇 |
[29:40] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[29:42] | Uh, one more question, are you sure that I’m a virgin | 再一个问题 你确定我是个处子吗 |
[29:44] | because that thing we did– | 因为我们之前做的那个… |
[29:46] | Positive, mate. | 绝对是 伙计 |
[29:54] | Mr. Unicorn! | 独角兽先生 |
[29:57] | Come get this nice, juicy, red pomegranate. | 快来吃这个又好又多汁的红石榴呀 |
[30:00] | Admit it, this is fun working with a team. | 承认吧 团队合作还是很有趣的 |
[30:03] | Well if ol’ Gary gets eaten alive, | 如果盖瑞被生吃的话 |
[30:05] | it only goes to prove my point: | 就只证明了我的观点 |
[30:07] | People who care about us die. | 关心我们的人会死 |
[30:10] | – What was that? – Oh, nothing mate. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[30:11] | You’re golden, carry on, yeah? | 你是最棒的 继续吧 |
[30:13] | Oh, hold it up–up a bit. More! | 把它抬高 高点 再高点 |
[30:17] | That’s the money. | 这就对了 |
[30:31] | Come on, pretty pony. | 快来吧 漂亮的小马驹 |
[30:33] | Come on, come on. | 来 快来 |
[30:39] | Enjoy your snack. | 享受你的零食 |
[30:44] | Oh no, that’s not pomegranate juice, is it? Guys? | 不好 它要的不是石榴汁吧 伙计们 |
[30:48] | John, whatever you’re gonna do, do it now! | 约翰 不管你要怎么做 现在快动手 |
[30:51] | All right, here goes. | 好吧 开始了 |
[31:01] | I don’t wanna die a virgin! | 我还是处子 不想就这样死掉 |
[31:18] | Seriously, you’re meditating right now? | 不是吧 你这节骨眼开始冥想了 |
[31:21] | John, hurry! | 约翰 快点 |
[31:53] | Come on, John. | 快啊 约翰 |
[32:16] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[32:54] | Gary, are you okay? | 盖瑞 你还好吗 |
[32:57] | – Just a scratch. – Where’d the unicorn go ahead? | -只是抓伤 -独角兽去哪里了 |
[33:01] | Sent that bastard straight to hell, didn’t I? | 我把那混蛋送到地狱去了 不是吗 |
[33:04] | Yup, folks, that is some Grade A magic right there. | 朋友们 刚才那可是个顶级的魔法 |
[33:08] | Maybe the Bureau will up our ratings. | 也许局里会提升我们的评级 |
[33:10] | People do love the supernatural. | 人们挺喜欢凶鬼恶灵的 |
[33:12] | Gary, you’re like really bleeding. | 盖瑞 你流了好多血 |
[33:17] | The unicorn bit my nipple off! | 独角兽把我的乳头咬下来了 |
[33:20] | Hey, maybe Gideon can make you a new one. | 也许吉迪恩能给你做个新的 |
[33:23] | Forget it, mate. Come on, it’s a badge of honor. | 别管了 兄弟 这可是荣誉的证明 |
[33:25] | You see, my soul is heading straight to hell, | 你看 我的灵魂注定要下地狱 |
[33:27] | but your nipple– it just got there first, that’s all. | 但你的乳头… 先去了 仅此而已 |
[33:32] | It’s like we’re two birds of the same, dark feather. | 我们就像是有同一片黑色羽毛的两只鸟 |
[33:35] | Yeah, yeah, that’s right, mate. | 对 对 我就是这个意思 兄弟 |
[33:37] | Come on, let’s grab a beer. All right? | 走 我们去喝一杯 好吗 |
[33:40] | Now about this whole virgin situation. | 至于你的处子问题 |
[33:58] | Nathaniel… | 内特尼尔… |
[34:01] | I assumed you would have left town by now. | 我以为你已经离开这里了 |
[34:03] | Yeah, I decided to stay a couple extra days. | 我决定再多待几天 |
[34:08] | Let me guess, you got fired from whatever online college | 我来猜猜 你靠欺骗进了一所网络大学 |
[34:11] | you conned into hiring you. | 然后被开除了 |
[34:13] | Sweet burn, Hank, but um… | 损得好 汉克 但是… |
[34:15] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[34:18] | wondering if you wanted to have a beer with me? | 想看看你是否愿意和我喝一杯 |
[34:22] | We don’t do that. | 我们从不这么干 |
[34:24] | Maybe we should start. | 也许应该试试 |
[34:46] | you’re looking a little glum there buddy. | 你看起来有点忧郁 兄弟 |
[34:49] | Just, uh… thinking about all | 我就是 在想那些 |
[34:51] | the musicians who died after Woodstock. | 在伍德斯托克音乐节之后死去的音乐家们 |
[34:54] | Janis Joplin overdosed in 1970, | 詹尼斯·乔普林在1970年服药过量 |
[34:57] | sad and alone. | 独自伤心地离开了 |
[34:59] | That’s terrible, but this is obviously about Nora. | 很可悲 但你明显是因为诺拉 |
[35:04] | When I gave her the Time Stone, our hands touched, | 我把时空石给她时 我们碰到了对方的手 |
[35:09] | and… I felt a spark. | 然后 我心动了 |
[35:13] | Ray, Nora is… | 雷 诺拉是… |
[35:16] | Nora is like a unicorn, beautiful and dangerous. | 诺拉就像独角兽一样 美丽又危险 |
[35:20] | She is going to eat you alive. | 她会将你生吞活剥 |
[35:23] | I guess she and I are doomed. | 我想我和她注定没有结果 |
[35:29] | There’s something I wanna show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[35:30] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[35:36] | I don’t understand. What are we doing here? | 我不明白 我们来这里干什么 |
[35:43] | That’s my mom, and that’s me. | 那个是我妈妈 那是我 |
[35:49] | We lived in D.C. in 2018 | 在我弟弟出生前的2018年 |
[35:51] | before my brother was born. | 我们住在华盛顿特区 |
[35:55] | It would be so easy, Ray… | 这很容易做到 雷… |
[35:58] | to just walk over there and tell her to get her family | 走过去叫她在一切发生改变之前 |
[36:01] | and go to Canada before everything changes; | 把她的家人带去加拿大 |
[36:06] | before this country that she worked so hard to become | 在这个她曾努力成为合法公民的 |
[36:09] | a citizen of betrays her. | 国家背叛她之前离开 |
[36:14] | You’d be changing your future. | 那你的未来就会被改变 |
[36:17] | You’d never meet us, you’d never become a Legend. | 你就永远不会遇见我们 不会成为一个传奇 |
[36:21] | Think of all the people you saved. | 想想那些被你救过的人们 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 对 我知道 我知道 |
[36:24] | There’s no loophole where I can save my family, and not screw | 我没法在不使历史混乱的前提下救我的家人 |
[36:28] | up history, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel guilty every | 但那并不意味着我不会感到愧疚 |
[36:30] | day that I have the power to change everything, and… | 我每天都有改变一切的能力 而… |
[36:36] | I do nothing. | 我什么都没有做 |
[36:39] | I’m so sorry, Z. | 我很遗憾 Z |
[36:43] | Look at her, Ray. | 快看她 雷 |
[36:45] | How could anyone be afraid of her? | 怎么会有人害怕她 |
[36:58] | Smells good in here. | 闻起来真香 |
[37:02] | Oh yeah, I, uh, burned the first chicken piccata, | 我烧焦了第一块意式柠檬香煎鸡排 |
[37:04] | but I think I got the second one just right. | 但第二块应该成功了 |
[37:09] | Those our medals? | 这是我们的奖章吗 |
[37:12] | I wanted to remind you of all the good you did last year. | 我想纪念你去年的光荣伟业 |
[37:17] | Yeah, we, um– we weren’t that good. | 我们 我们没有那么好 |
[37:20] | Would you stop being so hard on yourself, Sara? | 别对自己太苛刻了 莎拉 |
[37:22] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[37:25] | When we freed Mallus, we accidentally released | 我们放走了马卢斯时 也不小心放走了 |
[37:27] | magical monsters into the world. | 不少魔法怪兽 |
[37:29] | And I didn’t want to tell you because I love the idea | 我不想告诉你是因为我很开心 |
[37:31] | of us living together, and I didn’t want to risk that | 我们要住在一起 我不想冒险 |
[37:33] | or you thinking that maybe I wasn’t such a screw-up. | 不想让你觉得我还是一团糟 |
[37:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:39] | You do? | 你知道 |
[37:41] | Gary was very proud about losing a nipple. | 盖瑞很自豪他失去了一个乳头 |
[37:44] | – But you cooked dinner… – Yeah! | -但你做了晚饭 -是呀 |
[37:47] | Because I love you, you goober, and | 因为我爱你 傻瓜 |
[37:49] | nothing is gonna change that. | 没有什么可以改变 |
[37:51] | Even after I went behind your back | 即使我背着你和康斯坦丁 |
[37:52] | to work with Constantine to send a unicorn to hell? | 合作送一只独角兽下地狱 |
[37:55] | Okay, yeah, I wasn’t so crazy about that part. | 是的 那一部分我没很喜欢 |
[37:57] | Let’s not talk about Constantine. | 咱们不要谈康斯坦丁了 |
[37:59] | I’m crazy about you. Come here. | 你喜欢的是你 过来 |
[38:02] | Stop being neurotic. | 不要再这么神经质了 |
[38:04] | I don’t think that you’re a screw-up. | 我不认为你一团糟 |
[38:07] | I think that you are a damn fine Captain, | 我认为你是个很好的船长 |
[38:10] | faced with some extraordinary circumstances. | 面临着非常特殊的情况 |
[38:13] | God, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:19] | And… | 而且 |
[38:21] | I got a question. | 有个问题 |
[38:24] | Do we… | 我们 |
[38:25] | You and I, | 我和你 |
[38:27] | think that maybe right now | 也许现在 |
[38:30] | is not the best time for me to move in? | 不是我搬进来最好的时候 |
[38:33] | You know that I want to; nothing would make me happier. | 你知道我想 没有什么能让我更开心了 |
[38:35] | It’s just…I feel like I need to be out there. | 只是我觉得我需要在外面 |
[38:39] | – With my team. – I understand. | -和船员们一起 -我理解 |
[38:42] | But can you promise me that our relationship will | 但你可以保证我们的关系还会 |
[38:44] | continue to evolve, please? | 继续发展吗 |
[38:46] | I want this– you and me–for real. | 我想要我们在一起 真的 |
[38:50] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[38:53] | We’re gonna figure it out. | 我们会解决的 |
[39:23] | No. | 不行 |
[39:26] | I haven’t even asked you anything yet. | 我都还没有问你 |
[39:29] | It’s not even magic, love, it’s deduction. | 我都没用魔法 亲爱的 是推理 |
[39:33] | You need me to join the Legends, | 你要我加入传奇 |
[39:35] | despite knowing that needing me | 尽管知道需要我 |
[39:39] | always causes somebody trouble. | 总是会为别人带来麻烦 |
[39:46] | What is up with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[39:48] | Something must have happened in the last five months. | 过去五个月里一定发生了些什么 |
[39:51] | You’re more miserable than usual. | 你比平常更丧 |
[39:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:57] | You and I are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[39:59] | And I like friends. | 我喜欢朋友 |
[40:01] | Friends are useful, but roommates… | 朋友有用 但是室友 |
[40:04] | See, Sara, I would rather bloody top myself | 莎拉 我宁愿自己酩酊大醉 |
[40:08] | than move in with you lot. | 也不想和你们住一起 |
[40:18] | See you around, John. | 回头见 约翰 |
[40:27] | So long, Sara. | 再见 莎拉 |
[40:33] | *One pill makes you larger* | *一颗使你变大* |
[40:36] | *And another makes you small* | *一颗使你变小* |
[40:39] | *And the pill that* | *妈妈给你的* |
[40:44] | *Mother gives ya* | *药丸* |
[40:47] | *Don’t do anything at all* | *什么都不要做* |
[40:53] | *Ah, go ask Alice* | *去问爱丽丝* |
[40:57] | *When she’s ten feet* | *看她长到十英尺* |
[41:00] | *Tall* | *高* |
[41:08] | All right then, who are ya? | 好了 你是谁 |
[41:11] | Come on, who wants some? | 来吧 谁想被揍 |
[41:13] | ‘Cause I’m a nasty piece of work. | 因为我可不好惹 |
[41:29] | Get your bloody paws off me! | 拿开你的臭爪子 |
[41:55] | bollocks. | 该死 |