时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | That’s my dad. | 是我爸 |
[00:04] | This must be one of his secret “Government projects” | 这肯定是机密政府项目 |
[00:05] | he could never tell me about. | 而且他绝不会告诉我的 |
[00:06] | Yeah, my whole life, | 我一生总认为 |
[00:07] | I always believed my power was evil. | 我的法力是邪恶的 |
[00:10] | Nora Dark, hands up! | 诺拉·达克 举起手来 |
[00:11] | It’s time for me to pay for my past. | 现在是时候让我为过去付出代价 |
[00:12] | I just believe she can be a better person. | 我只是相信她可以成为更好的人 |
[00:14] | – Amaya. – It just looks like her. | -阿玛雅 -它只是看着像她 |
[00:16] | She’s a shape-shifter. | 变形者 |
[00:18] | She’s still adjusting to her knew home. | 她还在适应她的新家 |
[00:19] | I’m gonna green-light additional funding | 我会批准额外经费 |
[00:21] | to fast-track the completion of your containment facility. | 以加速建好你的监禁设施 |
[00:23] | Is that a Kaupe? | 那是个恶魂吗 |
[00:25] | I can’t believe you guys have magical creatures here. | 真不敢相信你们这里竟然有魔法生物 |
[00:27] | This is, like, the coolest place ever. | 这简直是世界上最酷的地方 |
[00:30] | 时间调查局总部 2018年 | |
[00:36] | Ava, hope I’m not too early. | 艾娃 我不会来太早了吧 |
[00:38] | It’s Director Sharpe. | 叫我夏普局长 |
[00:39] | And you’re not early, Mona. You’re late. | 你没来太早 蒙娜 你迟到了 |
[00:41] | Oh, no, are you firing me? Why does this always happen? | 你不会要开除我吧 我怎么总被开除啊 |
[00:44] | I’m not firing you, Mona. | 我不会开除你 蒙娜 |
[00:45] | Awesome, because I cannot wait to decorate my cubicle. | 太棒了 我等不及要装饰我的小隔间 |
[00:48] | There’s Rose from “Golden Girls.” | 这是《黄金女郎》里的萝丝 |
[00:50] | She’s, like, the OG of girl power. | 她简直就是女权运动的先锋啊 |
[00:52] | – Am I right? – No. | -有没有 -没有 |
[00:54] | Take that off and anything else that’s metal. | 摘掉发夹和所有金属物件 |
[00:55] | Leave the toys with these guys. | 这些玩具交给他们保管 |
[00:56] | You do not want to bring anything into the containment unit | 你带进监禁区的一切都有可能 |
[00:58] | that can be used as a weapon against you. | 被当作武器用来对付你 |
[01:00] | But Rose couldn’t hurt a fly. | 但萝丝人畜无害啊 |
[01:07] | Your job is to feed our various magical detainees. | 你的工作就是喂养这些魔法囚犯 |
[01:10] | Keeping these creatures secure | 时间调查局的当务之急 |
[01:11] | is the Bureau’s newest and highest priority. | 就是监管这些生物 |
[01:17] | Aloha, Kaupe. | 你好啊 恶魂 |
[01:19] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:26] | Each cell is encoded | 每个牢房都根据 |
[01:27] | with the captive’s genetic signature, | 囚犯的基因标记编了码 |
[01:29] | allowing you to pass them provisions | 可以让你在给他们提供餐饮的同时 |
[01:31] | all while keeping you safe from the monsters. | 实时保护你不被怪物伤害 |
[01:34] | Well, this place definitely needs decorating. | 这地方得好好装饰一下 |
[01:37] | Now, for the Kaupe, we’re gonna need a palm tree, | 既然是恶魂 那就来棵假棕榈树 |
[01:40] | – some volcanic rock– – This is a prison, Mona, | -一些火山岩 -这里是监狱 蒙娜 |
[01:42] | not a home. | 不是它的家 |
[01:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:48] | And they are our prisoners, not our friends. | 那些是我们的囚犯 不是我们的朋友 |
[01:52] | Which is especially true of our most recent acquisition. | 尤其是最近捕获的这位要格外小心 |
[02:01] | Nora Dark. | 诺拉·达克 |
[02:03] | Of all the creatures here, she’s the most despicable. | 她是这些魔法生物中最卑鄙可耻的 |
[02:06] | Hi, I’m Mona. | 你好 我是蒙娜 |
[02:08] | I’m your magical caretaker. | 我是你们的魔法生物管理员 |
[02:10] | So if you have any dietary restrictions | 如果你在饮食上有什么要求 |
[02:13] | or special requests, be sure to let me know. | 或是其他特殊请求 尽管跟我说 |
[02:19] | you should have this. | 这个送给你 |
[02:20] | It just came out. It’s called “Uncaged Desire.” | 是最近的新书 叫《渴望自由》 |
[02:30] | Actually, there is something you can get me, Mona. | 实际上 有个忙你倒是可以帮我 蒙娜 |
[02:34] | Anything, just– you name it. | 没问题 你说吧 |
[02:38] | Some peace…and quiet. | 少废话 别来烦我 |
[02:49] | I think you just learned a very valuable lesson, Mona. | 她刚给你上了非常宝贵的一课 蒙娜 |
[02:54] | Don’t fraternize with the prisoners. | 别和囚犯交朋友 |
[03:04] | I told you, no interrup– | 我说过 别打搅 |
[03:11] | Well, you’re not Gary. | 原来不是盖瑞 |
[03:14] | Perceptive. | 洞察力满分 |
[03:16] | And those are not work shoes. | 这也不是工作鞋 |
[03:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[03:21] | Don’t play coy with me. | 别跟我装腼腆 |
[03:26] | Happy birthday, Director Sharpe. | 生日快乐 夏普局长 |
[03:29] | Oh, sweet God. Um… | 老天啊 |
[03:33] | You know that I don’t normally like | 我不是很喜欢 |
[03:34] | to celebrate my birthday, but– | 庆祝生日 但是 |
[03:36] | Well, I am here to fix that, so close your eyes. | 我来帮你改掉这个烂毛病 闭上眼睛 |
[03:39] | What? | 什么 |
[03:42] | – I said close your eyes. – Okay. Okay. | -我让你闭上眼睛 -好 好 |
[03:49] | Are you ready for your birthday present? | 准备好收你的生日礼物了吗 |
[03:53] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[03:55] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要在这做这些吗 |
[03:58] | Director Sharpe, we need to talk. | 夏普局长 我们得谈谈 |
[03:59] | Of course, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[04:00] | I-I was just, uh, meditating. | 我刚刚在 冥想 |
[04:02] | There’s this great app that– | 有个非常好的软件 |
[04:05] | Meditate on this. | 好好冥想下这个 |
[04:06] | – Oh, my God. – Exactly. | -我的天 -没错 |
[04:09] | These are expenses generated by the crew of the Waverider, | 这些是乘波号船员近期的开销 |
[04:12] | the tip of the Time Bureau spear… | 时间调查局的先锋 |
[04:15] | Your Legends. | 你的传奇们 |
[04:18] | You said they were worth the additional funding. | 你认为应该为他们增加预算 |
[04:20] | Let me refer you to some of my favorite line items. | 我来给你读几条我最喜欢的项目预算 |
[04:23] | $135 million for a new Timecore. | 1.35亿更换新的时间核心 |
[04:27] | What was wrong with the old one? | 旧的那个怎么了 |
[04:28] | Oh, well, um, Rip blew it up | 里普炸掉了 |
[04:30] | when he sacrificed his life to save the world. | 他当时牺牲了自己拯救世界 |
[04:32] | Sacrifice is right. | 必要的牺牲可以理解 |
[04:34] | $1.7 million for historical costumes. | 170万用于购置历史角色扮演的服装 |
[04:37] | Well, admittedly, their costumes are flamboyant. | 他们购置的服装确实都很华丽 |
[04:41] | A line item for, and I quote, | 有一条项目预算 原话是 |
[04:44] | “Assorted condiments.” Assorted? | “各种调味料” 各种吗 |
[04:47] | No one ever accused the Legends of starving, sir. | 总不能让我们的传奇们饿肚子吧 长官 |
[04:49] | If I didn’t know any better, | 要让我猜的话 |
[04:50] | I’d say you were in bed with the Legends. | 你要么是和他们中的谁有一腿 |
[04:52] | Either that, or this Captain Sara Lance is simply screwing you. | 要么就是这个莎拉·兰斯船长在耍你 |
[04:55] | What? Screwing me– Sara Lance? | 什么 耍我 莎拉·兰斯 |
[04:58] | Sir, that is– that is crazy. | 长官 这是 这是不可能的 |
[05:02] | Which is exactly what the Pentagon is going to call me | 我们不削减一些预算的话 |
[05:05] | unless we find a way to justify these numbers. | 五角大楼一定会传呼我去问话的 |
[05:07] | Got it, sir. | 明白了 长官 |
[05:14] | I–look, | 我 听着 |
[05:15] | I know that your team is worth the money, | 我知道你的队伍应该拿到这笔钱 |
[05:17] | – but I– – I will talk to the team, | -但我 -我会和他们商量 |
[05:19] | see if we can tighten our belts. | 看能不能节省点开支 |
[05:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:22] | I increase their budget | 我同意增加他们的预算 |
[05:25] | so they can build magical containment cells | 好让他们修建魔法生物监禁设施 |
[05:27] | to start capturing these creatures. | 方便抓捕囚禁这些生物 |
[05:29] | Meanwhile, they’re running a nine-figure deficit on a timeship. | 但他们运行一艘时间飞船有九位数的赤字 |
[05:33] | Okay, take a deep breath, Hank. | 好了 冷静下 汉克 |
[05:34] | If you knew what the Legends did, | 你如果知道传奇们的英勇事迹 |
[05:35] | you’d realize they’re–they’re worth every single penny. | 就能意识到这些钱花得物超所值 |
[05:38] | Now, how about this? I’ll set up a ride-along. | 不如这样吧 我安排让你同行 |
[05:40] | You can meet the gang and see where I used to live. | 让你见其他成员和看我的住处 |
[05:43] | I can see where my money’s going. | 看他们怎么花我的钱 |
[05:45] | – Sure. – You’re right. | -当然 -你说得没错 |
[05:46] | Why don’t we go now? | 现在就去吧 |
[05:48] | Now? | 现在 |
[05:50] | You know, um, we should probably give ’em a chance, | 我们得给他们个机会 |
[05:52] | you know, to clean up. | 好好收拾下 |
[05:53] | We can’t warn them we’re coming. | 同行的事当然不能让他们知道 |
[05:54] | That would defeat the purpose. | 否则就功亏一篑了 |
[05:57] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[05:58] | I mean, I got to hail the Waverider, | 我总得跟乘波号打声招呼 |
[05:59] | and that’s gonna take forever. | 流程复杂 得花不少时间 |
[06:00] | Nathaniel, as your boss, | 内特尼尔 作为你的上司 |
[06:03] | I demand you take me to the Waverider. | 我命令你现在就带我去乘波号 |
[06:05] | Gonna play the boss card again? | 又打老板牌为难我 |
[06:07] | Okay, then, sir– Captain Heywood. | 好吧 长官 海伍德船长 |
[06:11] | Let’s go see what the Legends are up to. | 让我们去看看传奇们在捣鼓什么 |
[06:19] | I can deal with Hank, and we still have plenty of time | 汉克我来应付 这样我们就有时间 |
[06:21] | to get things on the ship back in order. | 让船上的事回归正轨 |
[06:24] | What are they… | 他们是在… |
[06:25] | – I should probably- – Go! Go. Go. | -我大概应该… -走走走 |
[06:28] | Delivery for Sara– | 莎拉的快递… |
[06:31] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:34] | Wait, don’t forget your, um… | 等下 别忘拿你的… |
[06:38] | Birthday cake. | 生日蛋糕 |
[06:39] | Red alert, Nate is on the ship, | 红色警报 内特上船了 |
[06:42] | and he brought his dad for what’s got to be a surprise inspection. | 他还带着他爸 估计是来突击检查的 |
[06:45] | We are so not ready for guests. | 我们完全没准备招待客人 |
[06:49] | Nate’s here? | 内特过来了 |
[06:50] | I could really use a hug and get his advice on Nora. | 我正好需要一个拥抱和他针对诺拉的建议 |
[06:53] | Did you forget who else is on the ship? | 你是不是忘了还有谁在船上 |
[06:55] | Charlie. You can’t let him see her | 查莉 你不能让他见到她 |
[06:57] | until we have time to explain | 直到我们有时间解释 |
[06:58] | why there’s an Amaya look-alike on board. | 为什么船上有个长得像阿玛雅的人 |
[07:00] | Right. Last time I saw her, | 对 我上一次看到她 |
[07:02] | she was in the lab. | 她是在实验室 |
[07:05] | Everyone, keep Nate away from the lab. | 所有人 让内特远离实验室 |
[07:08] | I’m on my way. | 我马上去 |
[07:09] | Any tour of the ship should start here. | 所有船上的游览都要从这里开始 |
[07:11] | This is where the Legends have team meetings | 这是传奇们开会的地方 |
[07:13] | and hold lively symposiums of ideas and solutions, | 开现场脑力激荡讨论会 |
[07:16] | all led by Captain Sara Lance. | 领头人是莎拉·兰斯船长 |
[07:19] | And where is this Captain Lance? | 那这个兰斯船长在哪里 |
[07:23] | um, it is a little quiet, | 是有点安静 |
[07:25] | but I assure you Captain Lance is securing | 但我向你保证兰斯船长正在确保 |
[07:27] | the Legends’ next daring mission. | 传奇们下一个任务的顺利进行 |
[07:29] | Next up, the parlour, which we spell with a U | 下面是客厅 我们这里的拼写不同 |
[07:32] | because our first captain was British. | 因为我们的第一任船长是个英国人 |
[07:34] | So why does a ship | 那为什么这船 |
[07:36] | formerly manned by a single person | 以前可以一个人开动 |
[07:38] | now need– | 现在却需要… |
[07:39] | Need a crew of six? | 需要六人小队吗 |
[07:41] | – I can explain. – Hey, Ray. | -我可以解释 -雷 |
[07:44] | Uh, he means five. You mean five. | 他想说的是五个 是五个 |
[07:45] | I mean five. I mean five. | 是五个 是五个 |
[07:46] | I must have been thinking about Gideon as a real person. | 我肯定是把吉迪恩当成真人了 |
[07:49] | Are you trying to hurt my feelings, Dr. Palmer? | 你是想伤我心吗 帕尔默博士 |
[07:52] | Oh, wow, Gideon. Hubba, hubba. | 吉迪恩 不错不错 |
[07:55] | Love the new look. | 喜欢你这新形象 |
[07:57] | Ms. Tomaz gave me, in her words, a face-lift. | 汤马兹小姐给我 用她话说 整了个容 |
[08:00] | This is a talking computer? | 这是个会说话的电脑吗 |
[08:02] | Actually, I’m a quantum-enhanced A.I. Program, | 实际上 我是量子增强人工智能程序 |
[08:05] | capable of operating completely autonomously. | 完全有自主运作的能力 |
[08:07] | So what you’re saying is, | 所以你说的是 |
[08:08] | you don’t need any people on the ship. | 你不需要船上有人在 |
[08:10] | Oh, no, no, no, no, we do. | 不不不 我们需要 |
[08:13] | Ray, why don’t you show Hank what you do in the– | 雷 不如你给汉克展示下你在… |
[08:15] | Not the Lab. | 不能去实验室 |
[08:17] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[08:18] | Um, you should take him to the library. | 你们应该带他去图书馆 |
[08:20] | It’s very impressive, and there are…books. | 那里非常壮观 有很多 书 |
[08:24] | – And bookshelves. – Bookshelves. | -还有书架 -书架 |
[08:25] | See, Hank, it takes a village. | 你看 汉克 可需要人手了 |
[08:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:32] | – God. – It was a good save. | -天啊 -救得好 |
[08:36] | Now, the library is my domain. | 好了 图书馆可是我的地盘 |
[08:38] | I’ve assembled quite a collection of– | 我收集了不少的… |
[08:48] | Nate, it’s good to see you, mate. | 内特 见到你真好 伙计 |
[08:52] | You haven’t seen the laboratory yet, have you? | 你还没有去看过实验室呢 对吧 |
[08:53] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[08:55] | Because you should always save the best for last. | 因为你总是应该把最好的留到最后 |
[08:56] | Yeah, you should really | 是 你倒是应该 |
[08:58] | put some clothes on when we have guests. | 在我们招待客人时穿上衣服 |
[09:00] | So this is your domain. | 所以这里是你的地盘 |
[09:04] | Why don’t we move on, huh? | 我们不如去下一个 |
[09:11] | Mr. Heywood, welcome aboard. | 海伍德先生 欢迎登船 |
[09:14] | I see you’ve already had the complete tour. | 我看到您已经游览完了 |
[09:16] | He hasn’t seen the lab yet. | 还没去看实验室呢 |
[09:19] | That’s a great idea. | 这想法很棒 |
[09:20] | Wait till you see this. | 等着大吃一惊吧 |
[09:24] | Hey, so maybe your dad would like to see the galley. | 也许你爸爸想去看看厨房 |
[09:26] | Or the cargo bay with all the crates. | 或者是货舱里的箱子 |
[09:28] | Or–or the bathroom. It’s a marvel of efficiency. | 或者是厕所 那里可有效率了 |
[09:31] | Look, you guys need to pull it together, okay? | 你们严肃一点 好吗 |
[09:33] | Look, I know my dad sprung this on us, | 我知道我爸这是突击检查 |
[09:35] | but we have dealt with crazier things– | 但我们面对过更疯狂的事… |
[09:43] | Amaya? | 阿玛雅 |
[09:44] | So this is the ex-girlfriend you can’t shut up about? | 所以这就是那个你总忘不掉的前女友 |
[09:47] | Look, I’m sorry. I should have told you– | 真抱歉 我应该告诉你的 |
[09:48] | She came back. | 她回来了 |
[09:50] | I knew she’d come back. | 我就知道她会回来 |
[09:51] | No, you don’t understand. It’s not– | 不是 你不明白 那不是… |
[10:01] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[10:02] | Get your stinking mitts off of me, you knob. | 把你的脏爪子拿开 你个蠢货 |
[10:08] | We should just-We’re gonna– | 我们就 我们去… |
[10:09] | Yeah, just go. Go. | 好 赶紧走吧 走 |
[10:12] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[10:18] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:19] | And what’s with that accent? | 还有你那口音是怎么回事 |
[10:20] | I mean, I dig it, but what’s going on? | 我是挺喜欢的 但这是怎么回事 |
[10:22] | Well, I’m not your disco-loving ex, mate. | 我不是你那个喜欢迪斯科的前女友 伙计 |
[10:24] | Meet the newest member of our team, | 这是队里最新的成员 |
[10:27] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[10:28] | Charlie here is a shape-shifter. | 查莉是个变形者 |
[10:31] | Except she can no longer shape-shift. | 只不过她已经不能变形了 |
[10:33] | It’s actually a pretty crazy story. | 其实是个很疯狂的故事 |
[10:35] | Let me guess: she turned into Amaya | 让我猜猜 她变成了阿玛雅 |
[10:37] | and conned you into not sending her to hell | 想骗你们不把她送去地狱 |
[10:38] | and Constantine put a spell on her | 然后康斯坦丁对她施了咒语 |
[10:39] | and now she’s stuck like this? | 现在她被困在这个形态上了 |
[10:40] | That is… | 这个… |
[10:42] | – weirdly accurate, yeah. – Yeah. | -还挺贴近的 -好吧 |
[10:44] | I guess it’s not such a crazy story. | 我猜这故事也没那么疯狂 |
[10:45] | It’s insane, Ray! | 太疯狂了 雷 |
[10:46] | I told my dad you guys were good at your jobs, | 我告诉我爸你们活干得很精炼 |
[10:49] | and now you’re adopting some magical creature | 现在你们却接纳了一个 |
[10:51] | who’s pretending to be Amaya? | 假扮成阿玛雅的魔法生物 |
[10:52] | Hey, I’m not pretending to be anyone. | 我可没有在假扮谁 |
[10:54] | That said, | 即便如此 |
[10:56] | Hank’s already looking for ways to slash our funding, | 汉克已经在找办法削减我们的经费了 |
[10:58] | so maybe it’s not the worst idea | 也许现在假扮一下 |
[11:00] | to fake it for one mission. | 也不是什么坏主意 |
[11:02] | You want me to pretend to be this wanker’s ex? | 你想让我装成这个屌丝的前女友 |
[11:04] | What– | 什么 |
[11:05] | Sounds like classic Legends hijinks to me. | 听起来像是传奇的一贯做派 |
[11:07] | We can’t let Hank know that we’re harboring a fugitive. | 我们不能让汉克知道我们在窝藏逃亡者 |
[11:10] | We just need to show him one mission, | 我们只需要给他展示一个任务 |
[11:11] | send him on his way before anything can go wrong. | 在出问题之前把他送走就好 |
[11:17] | Okay, then maybe it wasn’t the best idea | 好吧 没准让他和那三个呆在一起 |
[11:18] | to leave him with those three. | 不是什么好主意 |
[11:21] | – We should go. – Yeah. | -我们得走了 -好 |
[11:22] | All right, team, showtime. | 好了 队员们 表演时间 |
[11:31] | – Drinking at work. – Who said anything about work? | -工作时间喝酒 -谁说要工作了 |
[11:35] | Hey, Legends, you hear that? | 传奇们 听到了吗 |
[11:38] | We got a hit on the magic-o-meter. | 我们魔法检测器有发现啦 |
[11:40] | Oh, where in history are we gonna end up next? | 下面我们要去哪段历史呀 |
[11:43] | Where will it be? The Wild West, | 会是哪里呢 西部大荒野 |
[11:45] | medieval China, or… | 中国古代 还是… |
[11:49] | Paris in the Roaring Twenties? | 咆哮20年代的巴黎 |
[11:51] | Gideon, plot a course. | 吉迪恩 设定航线 |
[11:54] | Yes, Captain, right away. | 好的船长 马上就好 |
[11:55] | So explain to me how this magic-o-meter of yours works. | 跟我解释一下这个魔法检测器的原理 |
[11:58] | Thingy goes beep, and we kick ass. | 情况复杂 我们超强 |
[12:01] | Meaning we investigate each time period. | 我们调查每个时代 |
[12:04] | – We find the creature. – We bring it to the Bureau. | -找到那个生物 -把它带回局里 |
[12:06] | And hopefully learn some life lessons along the way. | 但愿也能在其中获得宝贵的人生经验 |
[12:09] | And it takes six of you to do that? | 这需要六个人来做吗 |
[12:11] | – Seven if you count Amaya. – Eight if you count me. | -算上阿玛雅是七个 -算上我八个 |
[12:14] | Sounds a little inefficient. | 感觉效率不高 |
[12:16] | Which is why we separate into two very important teams. | 这也是我们分为两队的原因 |
[12:21] | Zee, John, Ray, and Amaya | 小扎 约翰 雷 和阿玛雅 |
[12:24] | will stay on the ship to quarterback | 会留在船上操控 |
[12:26] | while the rest of us go in search | 其他人去基佬遍地的巴黎 |
[12:28] | of whatever is wreaking havoc on gay Paree. | 搜寻在搞破坏的生物 |
[12:31] | I thought that was, uh, inpolitically correct. | 我以为那样说 不政治正确 |
[12:34] | Politically incorrect. | 政治不正确 |
[12:36] | Hey, it’s our first mission together. | 这是我们第一次一起执行任务 |
[12:39] | Don’t worry, if anything goes wrong in the field, | 别担心 如果出现任何情况 |
[12:40] | I got you covered. | 我会罩着你 |
[12:43] | I didn’t get coldcocked by a girl. | 我可没被个姑娘揍 |
[12:46] | Have you ever been hit by a girl, Hank? | 汉克 你挨过姑娘的打吗 |
[12:50] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[12:53] | We should head out. | 我们该出发了 |
[13:07] | Cafe du Dome, 1927, home to the Lost Generation. | 1927年的圆顶咖啡馆 云集迷失的一代 |
[13:12] | Writers, artists, expats, they all– | 作家 艺术家 流亡者 他们都 |
[13:14] | All right, so where’s this monster? | 这个怪物在哪 |
[13:16] | Yeah, who needs historical context and wonderment? | 谁要听时代背景和奇闻异事 |
[13:18] | I need a drink. | 我得去喝一杯 |
[13:20] | What he means is, we need to blend in with the locals. | 他的意思是我们得和本地人打成一片 |
[13:23] | This is a recon mission. | 这是个侦察任务 |
[13:26] | Oh, my God. It’s him. | 天哪 是他 |
[13:28] | Salvador Dalí. | 萨尔瓦多·达利 |
[13:30] | What, the creep with the weird mustache? | 那个留着怪胡子的变态吗 |
[13:31] | Don’t point. | 别指指点点 |
[13:32] | He’s the father of surrealism. | 他是超现实主义之父 |
[13:34] | This is your plan? | 你的计划就是这样吗 |
[13:35] | To catch this creature, | 为了抓到这个生物 |
[13:36] | you ask a bunch of artsy-fartsy fools… | 你询问一群浮夸的傻瓜 |
[13:41] | Oh, my God. It’s him. | 天哪 是他 |
[13:45] | It’s Papa. | 是老爹 |
[13:46] | Papa? What, your grandfather’s here? | 老爹 你的祖父在这吗 |
[13:48] | – No. – Thought he blew up in space. | -不是 -他不是在太空爆炸了吗 |
[13:50] | You are so insensitive. | 你真没眼力见 |
[13:51] | Not that Papa. Ernest Hemingway. | 不是他的老爹 是厄尼斯特·海明威 |
[13:54] | He’s, like, my dad’s spirit animal. | 他就像我爸爸的精神支柱 |
[13:56] | I say if we want to get things done, | 如果我们要搞定这事 |
[13:58] | we ask the original man of action. | 应该问原汁原味的实干家 |
[14:02] | Your dad is totally geeking out right now. | 你爸爸现在变狂热粉丝了 |
[14:05] | Mm-hmm, my entire life, | 我这一生 |
[14:06] | my father would go on and on about Hemingway | 都在听我父亲不停地谈论海明威 |
[14:08] | and how that was his idea of a real man. | 说他才是他心目中真正的男人 |
[14:10] | And that is when I was attacked | 就在那时 |
[14:12] | by the monstrous man of the Catacombs. | 我被地下墓穴怪人袭击了 |
[14:16] | Well, it’s time to talk to some artsy-fartsy fools. | 我们该跟这些浮夸的傻瓜聊聊了 |
[14:20] | Pardon moi. | 打搅了 |
[14:22] | Uh, you said you saw a monstrous man. | 你说你见到了一个怪人 |
[14:24] | – Can you explain? – Of course. | -能解释一下吗 -当然 |
[14:26] | Um, there was a logarithmic curve to his form, | 他的形态就像是一条对数曲线 |
[14:30] | the drama of his movement expressing | 他夸张的动作体现了 |
[14:33] | deep personal cosmogony. | 深厚的人格宇宙 |
[14:40] | Can you draw me a picture? | 你能画出来吗 |
[14:41] | Okay, let’s try one more time. | 好吧 我们再试一次 |
[14:45] | My name is Amaya Jiwe | 我叫阿玛雅·吉韦 |
[14:48] | of the, uh– the Justice Society of… | 我是正义协会的 |
[14:51] | complete and utter bloody rubbish, wouldn’t it? | 完全他妈的废话 是吧 |
[14:53] | Yep, it sucks. | 没错 糟透了 |
[14:54] | Now, just remember, the yanks, | 记住了 美国佬 |
[14:55] | they don’t say “Rubbish.” They’d say… | 他们不用”废话” 他们会说 |
[14:58] | “That was absolute garbage. | “完全是垃圾 |
[14:59] | “I’m American, soccer, yardsticks, ranch dressing, | 我是美国人 英式足球 码尺 沙拉酱 |
[15:03] | weasel.” | 黄鼠狼” |
[15:05] | You know what? I quit. Yeah. | 我不干了 没错 |
[15:07] | I’d rather get some fresh air | 我宁愿去呼吸一点新鲜空气 |
[15:09] | than pretend to be this twee old nag. | 也不想装这个矫情的老叨逼 |
[15:11] | You can’t quit. She can’t quit. | 你不能走 她不能走 |
[15:12] | Sara needs us to quarterback the mission. | 莎拉需要我们指挥这个任务 |
[15:14] | You don’t really think that’s why she left us here, do you? | 你不会真以为这是她把我们留下的意图吧 |
[15:17] | She just doesn’t want us making a scene | 她只是不希望我们 |
[15:18] | in front of Nate’s dad. | 在内特的爸爸面前闹事 |
[15:20] | “Efficiency” is the new watchword, gents, | 高效是新口号 先生们 |
[15:22] | and while Hank is around, the three of us… | 只要汉克在这里 我们三个 |
[15:25] | – Four if you count Charlie. – Five if you count me. | -算上查莉是四个 -算我五个 |
[15:28] | Are extraneous. | 我们都得靠边站 |
[15:29] | You know, mate, you could just | 兄弟 你现在从这艘飞船 |
[15:32] | walk straight off this ship and no one would even bleeding notice. | 走掉也根本不会有人注意到 |
[15:37] | Hmph, well, maybe I’ll test that theory. | 我可能会验证你的话 |
[15:40] | Except I’m not walking. | 不过我不会用走的 |
[15:41] | I’m taking the jumpship. | 我会用逃生艇 |
[15:48] | The answer is no, Ray. | 不行 雷 |
[15:50] | But you haven’t even heard my pitch yet. | 你还没听我的说法呢 |
[15:52] | You want access to a secret containment facility | 你想要进到关押魔法生物的 |
[15:54] | for magical creatures– where, I might add, | 秘密监禁设施内 那里面 |
[15:57] | there are no conjugal visits. | 可不允许夫妻探视 |
[15:59] | Wait, what? You think that I want to visit Nora | 等等 你以为我想探视诺拉 |
[16:01] | so that we can– | 以便能够 |
[16:04] | I just want to make sure that she’s okay. | 我只想看看她好不好 |
[16:06] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 你太暖了 |
[16:09] | I almost believe that story, | 我差点就信了 |
[16:10] | you big lovable teddy bear, you. | 你个暖男大泰迪熊 |
[16:12] | But the answer is still no. | 但还是不行 |
[16:13] | With Nate’s dad watching our each and every move, | 内特的爸爸盯着我们的一举一动 |
[16:15] | there is just no time… | 我们没功夫 |
[16:17] | for love at the Time Bureau. | 管时间调查局里的情爱 |
[16:20] | There’s always time for love. | 总会有时间谈情说爱的 |
[16:23] | – Were you eavesdropping? – Maybe. | -你在偷听吗 -也许吧 |
[16:26] | Or maybe I was meant to hear your plight. | 也许我注定会听到你的困境 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry, who are you again? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[16:30] | Name’s Mona, and I know where they’ve got Nora locked up. | 我叫蒙娜 我知道他们把诺拉关在哪里 |
[16:34] | – You do. – Mm-hmm. | -你知道 -没错 |
[16:35] | And while I can’t sneak you in, | 我不能偷偷放你进去 |
[16:37] | I can help you sneak in the next best thing. | 不过我能帮你带进去稍次一些的东西 |
[16:39] | A love letter. | 一封情书 |
[16:43] | The bull is not the enemy of the bullfighter. | 牛不是斗牛士的敌人 |
[16:45] | He is his partner. | 而是他的搭档 |
[16:46] | They are dancers locked in a dance of death. | 他们是被困在死亡之舞中的舞者 |
[16:49] | Whichever dies, man or bull, | 不管斗牛士跟牛 哪一个死去 |
[16:51] | the dance is a thing of beauty. | 这场舞蹈都是美丽的 |
[16:53] | Hey, we got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:54] | I got a lead on that, um, thing we’re hunting. | 我找到我们目标[猎物]的线索了 |
[16:57] | – You’re hunters? – Stay out of this, Hemingway. | -你们是猎人 -海明威 别管这事 |
[16:59] | Perhaps you’d like to settle our differences like men. | 也许我们应该干一架来分出个胜负 |
[17:02] | I don’t have time for this macho crap, man. | 我没时间跟你玩硬汉这一套 |
[17:04] | Okay, you two with me. Rory, keep him busy. | 你俩跟我来 罗里跟他练练 |
[17:07] | Fine specimen of male vitality. | 男性生命力的完美诠释 |
[17:09] | Fellow pugilist, no doubt. | 你肯定是拳击手 |
[17:11] | Author. | 我是作家 |
[17:13] | My kind of man! | 和我一样 |
[17:14] | Join me. | 来喝一杯 |
[17:16] | Okay, Dalí saw the monster firsthand | 那个怪物在地下墓穴袭击达利时 |
[17:18] | when it attacked him in the Catacombs, | 他亲身看见了它 |
[17:19] | and he drew me this. | 他给我画了这个 |
[17:22] | Um, wait. | 等等 |
[17:24] | What the hell am I looking at? | 这他妈是什么 |
[17:25] | No, no, no, here. | 不不不 这样 |
[17:26] | Yeah, I still don’t see it. | 我还是不明白 |
[17:28] | All right, ignore the melting clocks. | 先别管那些融化的时钟 |
[17:29] | We got to get this back to the ship, | 我们要赶紧把这画拿回飞船 |
[17:31] | and I have to find a match to Dalí’s drawing | 我得在图书馆里找出和达利的画 |
[17:33] | somewhere in the library. | 相符的东西 |
[17:33] | We’re supposed to protect history from the library, Nathaniel? | 我们用图书馆保护历史吗 内特尼尔 |
[17:37] | Okay, I see that you’re really into drinking | 我知道你真的很喜欢 |
[17:39] | the Hemingway Kool-Aid, | 喝海明威冲剂 |
[17:40] | and by Kool-Aid, I mean scotch, | 我说的”冲剂”是指威士忌 |
[17:42] | but we are here to catch a monster. | 但我们是来这里抓怪物的 |
[17:45] | Of course, | 当然 |
[17:46] | but I know we sure as hell aren’t gonna find out what it is | 但我知道我们研究手指作画 |
[17:48] | by studying some finger paintings. | 绝对找不出个究竟 |
[17:52] | We gotta go back to the ship to figure out what we’re doing. | 我们要回到飞船上 搞清楚我们要怎么办 |
[17:55] | That’s the way we do things, right? | 这是我们做事的方式对吧 |
[17:56] | Yes, when the mission isn’t also showing Hank a good time. | 没错 而且任务也没让汉克满意 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:03] | You know, I thought this would be good | 我还以为这对我俩来说 |
[18:04] | for the both of us, but… | 会很好 但是 |
[18:06] | Hank is at his happiest | 在汉克告诉我 |
[18:08] | when he’s telling me what I’m doing wrong, | 我做错事时 他是最开心的 |
[18:09] | so… | 所以 |
[18:11] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[18:12] | Aw, cheer up, bud. | 振作一点 兄弟 |
[18:13] | You are right, so Rory and I, | 你说得对 我和罗里 |
[18:16] | we will keep an eye on Hank, | 会看着汉克 |
[18:17] | let him have a few laughs with Hemingway | 你去查这东西的底细时 |
[18:19] | while you go figure out what this thing is. | 就让他和海明威享乐一番吧 |
[18:21] | We bag the creature, we keep our jobs. | 我们抓到怪物 就能保住工作 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:26] | Whoa, where are you all going? | 你们要去哪呢 |
[18:28] | Henry here told me of a creature hiding in the Catacombs. | 亨利和我说有个怪物藏在地下墓穴里 |
[18:31] | Oh, did you, Henry? | 是吗 亨利 |
[18:32] | – Therefore we hunt. – Let’s go get our monster. | -所以我们要去打猎 -我们去抓怪物 |
[18:35] | Nate’s right. We have no idea what this thing is. | 内特说得对 我们根本不知道这东西的底细 |
[18:37] | A man hunts not to learn about his prey | 男人打猎不是为了了解他的猎物 |
[18:40] | but to learn about himself. | 而是为了了解自己 |
[18:41] | We need to regroup with the team and get some backup. | 我们要集合队伍 搬援兵 |
[18:44] | What better backup than Hemingway? | 还有比海明威更好的援兵吗 |
[18:47] | I’m finally starting to understand what it is the Legends do. | 我终于开始明白传奇的工作了 |
[18:50] | Marcel, fetch me my rifles. | 马塞尔 把我的步枪拿来 |
[18:53] | Right away, sir. | 立刻去拿 先生 |
[18:56] | I need a Marcel. | 我也需要一个仆人 |
[18:58] | Yeah, just a little drunk hunting with Hemingway. | 就是喝得微醺与海明威一起打猎 |
[19:02] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么岔子 |
[19:21] | Have you ever held a gun before? | 你以前拿过枪吗 |
[19:24] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[19:27] | Your friend is much woman. | 你的朋友太有女人味了 |
[19:33] | Have my own. | 我自己有枪 |
[19:34] | Signature weapon, I like it. | 特制武器 我喜欢 |
[19:40] | The drunk painter was right. | 醉酒画家说得对 |
[19:41] | The creature is hiding in the Catacombs. | 怪物的确是躲藏在地下墓穴里 |
[19:42] | – And it’s getting closer. – We need a plan. | -而且离得越来越近 -我们要计划一下 |
[19:44] | We have no idea what this thing is | 我们根本不知道那是什么东西 |
[19:46] | and if it can even be stopped with bullets. | 也不知道子弹能否制止它 |
[19:48] | I’ve found that in life, | 我在生活中已经发现了 |
[19:49] | the shortest answer is doing the thing. | 最简单的回答就是直接行动 |
[19:52] | Let’s do this thing. | 行动吧 |
[19:59] | I knew you couldn’t resist. | 我就知道你无法忍住不看 |
[20:00] | Did you get to the end, where the correctional officer | 看到结局了吗 就是狱警说服法官 |
[20:02] | convinces the judge to send her to prison so he can go free? | 把她关进监狱里 这样他就能无罪释放 |
[20:07] | Well, I have now. | 现在知道了 |
[20:10] | Sorry, didn’t mean to ruin it. | 抱歉 不是故意要剧透的 |
[20:12] | But I brought you an even better one. | 但是我给你带了一本更好看的 |
[20:21] | The hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[20:22] | It’s a letter from your crush. | 你的心仪对象给你写的信 |
[20:25] | Ray left it behind for you. | 雷留给你的 |
[20:27] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[20:28] | Yours is a love no bars can contain. | 任何监牢都无法阻止对你的爱 |
[20:31] | No, I-I don’t want it. | 不 我不要 |
[20:32] | But don’t you want to at least open it? | 但是你难道不想打开看看吗 |
[20:34] | No. | 不想 |
[20:35] | What if you change your mind or your heart? | 如果你改变主意或是改变心意呢 |
[20:38] | Not gonna change my– | 我是不会改变… |
[20:40] | Take the damn letter. | 把信拿走 |
[20:43] | Look what you made me do. | 看看你都害我干了什么 |
[20:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:52] | I swear it’s one of these buttons. | 我发誓肯定是其中的一个按钮 |
[20:54] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[20:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:00] | Did she attack you? | 她攻击了你吗 |
[21:01] | It’s fine. Just– just a misunderstanding. | 没事 只是一场误会 |
[21:05] | The hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[21:07] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪得来的 |
[21:11] | Did Mona deliver this to you? | 是蒙娜拿给你的吗 |
[21:16] | Okay, since neither of you have anything to say, | 既然你俩什么也不说 |
[21:18] | I’ll let the letter speak for itself. | 我就看看这封信写了什么 |
[21:21] | No! | 不 |
[21:33] | Requesting emergency assistance! | 请求紧急援助 |
[21:36] | I-I didn’t– didn’t mean to– | 我不是故意要 |
[21:38] | We’re stuck. | 门打不开了 |
[21:39] | Well, at least we’re all here together, right? | 至少我们一起关在里面 |
[21:45] | Now I know why you took my shoelaces. | 现在我知道你为什么拿走我的鞋带了 |
[21:53] | Pardon. | 抱歉 |
[21:59] | Américain. | 美国佬 |
[22:01] | Lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[22:05] | No, I’m good. | 没 没有 |
[22:07] | ‘Cause you’re heading in the wrong direction. | 因为你走错方向了 |
[22:08] | The Waverider’s over there. | 乘波号在那边 |
[22:09] | I don’t need directions from you. | 我不需要你指路 |
[22:11] | Listen, sunshine. | 听着 帅哥 |
[22:13] | I don’t know what beef you had with your ex, | 我不知道你和你前任有什么恩怨 |
[22:15] | but don’t bring it on me. | 但是别发泄在我身上 |
[22:17] | Zelda, dear, | 塞尔达 亲爱的 |
[22:17] | I do believe they’re giving us a run for our money. | 我真的相信我们遇到对手了 |
[22:21] | You’re the Fitzgeralds. | 你们是菲茨杰拉德夫妇 |
[22:22] | And we pride ourselves the most quarrelsome couple in Paris. | 我们很自豪自己是巴黎的头号冤家 |
[22:25] | Don’t worry. We’re not a couple. | 别担心 我们不是一对 |
[22:27] | Well, the night is still young. | 夜色尚早 |
[22:29] | You should join us for a drink. | 你们应该跟我们一起喝一杯 |
[22:31] | Besides, no one should be out on the streets alone tonight. | 而且 今晚任何人都不该单独上街 |
[22:34] | There is a monster on the loose. | 有怪物跑出来了 |
[22:37] | – You heard about the monster. – Come with me. | -你们听说了怪物的事 -跟我来 |
[22:40] | What conversation isn’t better had over a gin rickey? | 边喝金利克酒边聊天岂不是美事吗 |
[22:53] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到没 |
[23:07] | Dalí’s the only one who’s seen the beast. | 只有达利一个人见过怪兽 |
[23:09] | Take it for what it’s worth. | 宁可信其有 |
[23:10] | Well, I spoke with him myself, | 我自己和他聊过 |
[23:12] | and according to Dalí, this is what it looks like. | 据达利说 怪兽长这个样子 |
[23:15] | I can never make heads or tails of Salvador’s work. | 萨尔瓦多的画我永远也看不懂 |
[23:18] | That’s a Minotaur. | 这是弥诺陶 |
[23:20] | A beast– half man, half bull, | 一个半人半牛的怪物 |
[23:22] | spent its whole life lost in a maze? | 一生都迷失在迷宫里吗 |
[23:24] | Ah, now, that’s the common myth, | 那只是普遍的传说 |
[23:26] | but I heard a different story. | 但我听到的却不一样 |
[23:28] | The Minotaur, he’s not lost. | 弥诺陶并没有迷失 |
[23:30] | He’s hiding. | 他只是在躲着 |
[23:32] | Rejected by his father, | 他的父亲不愿意认他 |
[23:33] | he felt that he had no place in the real world, | 他感觉在真实的世界里无处容身 |
[23:35] | and so he chose to stay in the maze. | 所以选择待在迷宫里 |
[23:38] | If Dalí thinks he’s seen one of these, | 如果达利觉得他看到过 |
[23:40] | I want what he’s drinking. | 我也想来一杯他喝的东西 |
[23:43] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[23:45] | I am going to figure out | 我要去想办法 |
[23:46] | a way to catch a Minotaur | 抓弥诺陶 |
[23:47] | and show my father | 向我爸爸展现一下 |
[23:48] | what a real man of action looks like. | 真正的行动派是什么样的 |
[23:53] | There it is, awaiting the fight. | 就在这 准备战斗 |
[23:55] | I got this! Mine’s longer. | 我来 我的枪更长 |
[24:20] | – Fall back! – Wait, I’ve got the shot. | -后退 -等等 我来打 |
[24:25] | We have to go now! | 我们必须得撤了 |
[24:26] | I’ll never surrender. | 我不会投降的 |
[24:29] | But I will strategically retreat. | 但我会战略撤退 |
[24:31] | Get back! | 回去吧 |
[24:38] | Gideon, Hank’s hurt. Show him what you can do. | 吉迪恩 汉克受伤了 给他看看你的本事 |
[24:41] | Right away, Captain. | 好的 船长 |
[24:42] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[24:44] | Please don’t blame the Legends. | 请别怪传奇们 |
[24:45] | I should have been there. | 我应该待在那的 |
[24:46] | Because then you would have seen me | 因为那样你就能看到我 |
[24:47] | lock eyes with the beast, | 和怪兽双目对视 |
[24:49] | and it was in that moment | 也就是在那一瞬间 |
[24:51] | that I felt a deep and mutual respect. | 我感到了一种深刻的相互尊重 |
[24:54] | Wow, someone’e been bonding with Papa. | 终于有人和爸爸交流了感情 |
[24:55] | – Yeah. – Respect that gave way to resolve | -是啊 -这种尊重在怪兽拔刀的那一刻 |
[24:57] | as the beast drew its blade. | 让我下定了决心 |
[24:59] | The dance had begun. | 战斗开始了 |
[25:01] | – Okay, Gideon. – Initiating scan. | -好吧 吉迪恩 -开始扫描 |
[25:04] | So Cliffs Notes: big ax, bigger monster, | 摘要 大斧头 大怪兽 |
[25:06] | knows we’re on it. | 知道我们在对付它了 |
[25:07] | We need a plan B quick. | 我们得赶紧想出B计划 |
[25:08] | Okay. Dad, you heal up. | 好的 爸爸 你在这疗伤 |
[25:10] | – We’ve got this. – No, like hell. | -我们来搞定 -绝不 |
[25:12] | I owe it to him to finish this…fight. | 我答应他要了结这场战斗的 |
[25:15] | Sedative administered. | 镇静剂已注射 |
[25:17] | And you thought a Minotaur was bullheaded? | 你认为只有弥诺陶钻牛角尖吗 |
[25:19] | mythology burn. | 神话损人啊 |
[25:20] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来了真好 |
[25:23] | There has to be a way out of here. | 一定有办法出去的 |
[25:24] | Well, it’s a prison cell. | 这是个监狱 |
[25:26] | Or an incubator for our burgeoning friendship. | 或者是我们友谊的摇篮 |
[25:29] | Isn’t breaking out of prison your thing? | 你不是喜欢越狱吗 |
[25:31] | Only reason I escaped last time was | 上次我之所以逃跑 |
[25:33] | because Ray gave me a Time Stone. | 只是因为雷给了我时空石 |
[25:35] | Tell me everything, | 跟我说说 |
[25:35] | because I am big-time shipping you two. | 因为我特别想让你俩配对 |
[25:39] | No shipping the inmates. | 不准给犯人配对 |
[25:40] | It’s the reason we’re stuck in here in the first place. | 这就是我们被困在这的原因 |
[25:44] | I know that getting your boss locked in a prison | 我知道把老板锁在监狱里 |
[25:47] | isn’t the best way to start a job, | 不是个好的开始 |
[25:49] | so if it comes to it, I’d like you to eat me first. | 所以如果走到了那一步 我想让你先吃掉我 |
[25:52] | No one’s eating anyone, Mona, | 没人要吃掉任何人 蒙娜 |
[25:54] | but when we get out of here, we do have to talk about | 但我们出去之后 我们要谈谈 |
[25:56] | your continued employment at the Bureau. | 是否让你继续在局里工作 |
[25:59] | Wait, no, no, no, you can’t fire me. | 等等 不行 你不能开除我 |
[26:01] | Give me one good reason why. | 给我个理由不开除你 |
[26:04] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:09] | I was gonna save this for upstairs, but… | 我本来想等到上楼再说的 但是 |
[26:14] | surprise! | 惊喜 |
[26:17] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[26:21] | Happy birthday to- | 祝你生日… |
[26:23] | This isn’t making things better, is it? | 这没让事情变好 不是吗 |
[26:25] | No, it’s fantastic. Keep going. | 不 太棒了 继续唱 |
[26:28] | So that’s it? | 所以就是这样了 |
[26:29] | I finally find a job where I can use my skills… | 我终于找到了一份能用上我的技能的工作 |
[26:33] | Debatable. | 我不觉得 |
[26:34] | And I blow it in the first week. | 然后我第一周就搞砸了 |
[26:38] | Guess I’m stuck doing my fallback plan, | 我想我得按我的备选计划来了 |
[26:41] | going back to law school. | 回去读法律 |
[26:43] | At least Yale wants me. | 至少耶鲁想要我 |
[26:45] | Wait, wait, that’s the fallback plan? | 等等 这是你的备选计划 |
[26:48] | Law school? What are you even doing here? | 法学院 那你来这里干什么 |
[26:51] | This is my dream job. | 这是我梦想的工作 |
[26:52] | It’s my mom who wants me to be a lawyer. | 我妈妈想让我当律师 |
[26:55] | No, you can’t give in to what your parents want. | 不 你不能屈服于你父母想让你做的事 |
[26:58] | That’s what I did, and look how that ended. | 我就屈服了 结果最后就成了这样 |
[27:02] | Okay, you’re not gonna take | 你不会听取 |
[27:03] | life advice from Nora Dark, right? | 诺拉·达克的人生建议 对吧 |
[27:06] | That’s rich. You should listen to your parents. | 太荒谬了 你应该听你父母的 |
[27:08] | Think about your future. | 想想你的未来 |
[27:09] | Oh, easy for you to say. At least you had a future. | 你说得容易 至少你还有个未来 |
[27:11] | When I was a kid, my dad convinced me | 我还是个孩子时 我爸爸说服我 |
[27:13] | to be a demon vessel. | 成了恶魔的躯壳 |
[27:14] | You think it was easy for me? | 你觉得我容易吗 |
[27:16] | At least you got to be a kid. | 至少你还当过小孩 |
[27:17] | Try being a clone from 2213, okay? | 试试当一个2213年的克隆人好吗 |
[27:19] | The only taste of childhood I’ve ever had | 我唯一有的童年 |
[27:21] | was almost being killed by a Shtriga at summer camp. | 就是差点在夏令营被摄魂怪杀了 |
[27:24] | okay, I need to hear | 我现在就特想 |
[27:25] | your entire life stories right now. | 听听你们整个人生的故事 |
[27:27] | No. | 不 |
[27:28] | We might as well get to know each other | 我们不如多了解下对方 |
[27:30] | if we’re stuck here. | 毕竟被困在这里了 |
[27:31] | Or…at least have a drink? | 至少来喝一杯 |
[27:37] | Where did you– | 你从哪… |
[27:39] | We need to bag ourselves a Minotaur | 我们得在你爸爸害死他自己之前 |
[27:41] | before your dad gets himself killed. | 把弥诺陶抓回来 |
[27:44] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[27:45] | Did you guys get a team dog without me? | 你们背着我养了只队犬吗 |
[27:46] | Because that was my idea. | 那可是我的主意 |
[27:48] | Bet you guys are having | 我猜你们现在还有 |
[27:49] | post-mission pizza parties now too. | 任务后的披萨派对了 |
[27:52] | This is the artificial musk of a female Minotaur. | 这是人造的雌性弥诺陶麝香 |
[27:56] | See, Minotaurs have a very sharp sense of smell | 弥诺陶在追踪猎物时 |
[27:57] | when it comes to tracking prey, | 有着非常敏锐的嗅觉 |
[27:59] | but with this little bad boy, | 但有了这个东西 |
[28:00] | I can lure it in by convincing it that I’m a potential mate. | 我能让它觉得我是潜在交配对象 引它过来 |
[28:03] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[28:04] | You two gonna ride off together, | 你俩一起坐车离开 |
[28:05] | get a nice little flat in Soho? | 在索霍区买间漂亮的小公寓 |
[28:07] | It’s good, but we still need a way to tame it | 好计划 但我们得想个办法驯服它 |
[28:09] | and get it to the Bureau. | 把它带回调查局 |
[28:11] | Taming the beast. Taming the beast. | 驯服怪兽 驯服怪兽 |
[28:12] | I read about this. I read about this. | 我读到过这个 |
[28:15] | let’s see, “The Magical Treatise of Solomon.” | 《所罗门魔法论著》 |
[28:19] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[28:20] | “To ease the Minotaur’s rage, | “要让弥诺陶平息怒吼 |
[28:21] | “His mother would play him a lullaby | 他的妈妈会在代达罗斯造的鲁特琴上 |
[28:23] | on a lute built by Daedalus.” | 为他弹奏摇篮曲” |
[28:26] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[28:27] | We’ll lure it out and lull it to sleep. | 我们引它过来 催眠它 |
[28:29] | No one gets hurt, not even the Minotaur. | 没人会受伤 就连弥诺陶都不会 |
[28:33] | And then we’ll have a pizza party. | 然后我们就能办个披萨派对了 |
[28:36] | And that’s when I found out | 我就是那时候发现 |
[28:37] | I was from the future. | 我来自未来的 |
[28:38] | – Whoa, the future. – Yep. | -未来 -是啊 |
[28:41] | It was all fake: | 一切都是假的 |
[28:42] | my parents, my memories, | 我的父母 我的记忆 |
[28:45] | growing up in Fresno. | 在弗雷斯诺长大的 |
[28:46] | Still better than spending your childhood | 还是比在神秘罗盘教团里 |
[28:48] | with The Order of the Shrouded Compass. | 度过你的童年好 |
[28:50] | Wh-Is that like the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants? | 那是和《牛仔裤的姐妹情谊》一样的东西吗 |
[28:53] | Even worse. Death cult. | 更糟 是个死亡邪教 |
[28:55] | And before that, I just moved around | 在这之前 我只是居住在 |
[28:58] | from one mental institution to the next. | 不同的精神病院 |
[29:01] | Point is, you’re lucky. | 重点是 你很幸运 |
[29:03] | I’m lucky? | 我很幸运 |
[29:04] | I just wish my past was made up. | 我真希望我的过去都是假的 |
[29:07] | What, so you can wake up one day | 怎么 你想有一天醒过来 |
[29:08] | and realize that you don’t have any family, friends, | 发现你并没有什么家人 朋友 |
[29:10] | or life experiences to hold on to? | 也没有什么值得记忆的人生经历吗 |
[29:12] | Doesn’t sound that different | 听起来和在监狱里醒过来 |
[29:14] | from waking up in a prison cell. | 并没什么差别 |
[29:16] | Touché. | 说得对 |
[29:20] | Are you two kidding me right now? | 你们两个是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[29:22] | Ava, you’re a clone from the future, | 艾娃 你是来自未来的克隆人 |
[29:25] | and you run the Time Travel Bureau. | 还掌管着时间调查局 |
[29:29] | And you’re a witch. | 你是个女巫 |
[29:32] | And you escaped a cult | 你逃脱了一个邪教 |
[29:34] | and a real-life demon. | 还有一个真正的恶魔 |
[29:37] | I did. | 没错 |
[29:38] | You two are, like, the two coolest women | 你们两个简直是我见过的 |
[29:40] | I have ever met, | 最酷的女人 |
[29:42] | and I once met Gillian Anderson | 我还曾经在一次《X档案》粉丝见面会上 |
[29:45] | at an “X-Files” meet and greet. | 见过吉莲·安德森 |
[29:48] | Wow. Mona, you are a gem. | 蒙娜 你真好 |
[29:51] | You know, we can’t have a birthday | 你知道吗 过生日可不能 |
[29:53] | without birthday cake. | 少了生日蛋糕 |
[29:55] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[29:56] | Back on your feet already, Hank. | 已经恢复了啊 汉克 |
[29:58] | Yeah, your gal patched me up good. | 是啊 你的姑娘把我治好了 |
[30:00] | I’m just running through our strategy. | 我正在整理我们的战略 |
[30:01] | Oh, wait, you let him use our “D&D” Miniatures? | 等等 你让他用我们的”龙与地下城”模型 |
[30:03] | No, I didn’t let him touch Cyndra, | 没有 我没让他碰辛德拉 |
[30:05] | Lord of the Dark Elves. | 黑暗精灵之王 |
[30:06] | You guys “D&D” without me too? | 你们玩”龙与地下城”也不叫我 |
[30:08] | Son, why are you holding a tiny guitar, | 儿子 你为什么拿把小吉他 |
[30:10] | or do I even want to know? | 或者说我有必要知道吗 |
[30:12] | Oh, this–this is a lute. | 这是一把鲁特琴 |
[30:14] | Someone say loot? | 有人说战利品吗 |
[30:15] | This is what we’re gonna use to put the Minotaur to sleep. | 我们要用这个让弥诺陶沉睡 |
[30:17] | I thought you said that was loot. | 我还以为你说战利品 |
[30:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[30:19] | Well, I suppose it is more of a lyre. | 我猜这和里拉琴差不多 |
[30:21] | Everyone’s a liar. | 大家都是骗子 |
[30:22] | This is how we’re gonna catch our creature, Dad. | 我们就是这么抓魔法生物的 爸 |
[30:24] | – That’s your plan? – Yeah. | -这就是你的计划 -对 |
[30:26] | We’re facing a literal monster. | 我们面对的是一个真正的怪物 |
[30:27] | You think you can destroy it with a lute? | 你认为你能用一把鲁特琴毁灭它吗 |
[30:30] | Well, in the hands of a master, | 在大师的手里 |
[30:31] | a lute is a formidable weapon. Just look at Sting, mate. | 鲁特琴就是可怕的武器 看看斯汀 伙计 |
[30:34] | Sorry to interrupt, but there’s a change in the timeline. | 抱歉打断你们 但是时间线有变化 |
[30:36] | An attack at Cafe du Dome is imminent. | 圆顶咖啡馆即将遭受袭击 |
[30:38] | There will be no survivors. | 没有一人幸存 |
[30:39] | The Minotaur must be tracking Hemingway’s scent. | 弥诺陶一定是在追踪海明威的气味 |
[30:42] | Let’s move out. | 开始行动吧 |
[30:44] | Nathaniel, get out of my way. | 内特尼尔 别拦我 |
[30:46] | I don’t have to do what you say anymore, Hank. | 我不必再按你说的做了 汉克 |
[30:48] | Really? Because as your superior, | 是吗 作为你的上司 |
[30:50] | I’m telling you to stand down. | 我命令你让开 |
[30:52] | You’re going for the superior thing again? | 你又要来上级这套了吗 |
[30:54] | You know, you don’t want to listen to me or understand me. | 你不想听我说话 也不想理解我 |
[30:56] | You just–you just want to be better than me. | 你只想比我更好 |
[31:01] | Well, you’re one to talk about listening. | 现在是你提起聆听的 |
[31:02] | You’ve ignored every lesson I’ve ever tried to teach you. | 你无视了我给你上的每一课 |
[31:05] | Because it’s the same lesson over and over again. | 因为都在教同样的东西 |
[31:08] | You want me to be more like you, Hank. | 你想让变得我更像你 汉克 |
[31:11] | But guess what. I’m not like you. | 但你猜怎么样 我不像你 |
[31:13] | I don’t like televised golf or Tom Clancy books | 我不喜欢高尔夫节目或·汤姆·克兰西的书 |
[31:15] | or ’70s folk rock. | 或·七十年代的民谣摇滚 |
[31:18] | I don’t know if you happened to notice, | 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[31:20] | but I’m a grown-ass superhero… | 但我是一个成年的超级英雄 |
[31:24] | who’s just trying to play the lute for a Minotaur. | 我只是想给弥诺陶弹鲁特琴 |
[31:29] | Fine, don’t want to listen to your old man? | 好吧 你不听你爸的 |
[31:31] | Maybe you’ll listen to your captain. | 或许你会你听船长的 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry, but I’m with Nate. | 抱歉 我站内特这边 |
[31:39] | I know his idea sounds crazy, but he’s right. | 我知道他的主意听起来很疯狂 但他是对的 |
[31:42] | That’s what makes him a Legend, | 所以他才是传奇的一员 |
[31:44] | no matter where he is. | 无论他在哪里 |
[31:47] | Look, you said you wanted to see a Legends mission. | 你说你想看一次传奇任务 |
[31:50] | Well, you’re about to, | 你将会看到了 |
[31:52] | and if it goes wrong, well, | 如果出了什么差错 |
[31:54] | you go ahead and fire all of us. | 你大可以把我们都开除了 |
[32:05] | The beast advanced. | 怪物前进了 |
[32:07] | I turned on him, gun raised. | 我转头 举起了枪 |
[32:10] | Seeing we’d reached an agreement, | 看来我们达成了共识 |
[32:12] | I fired! | 我开了枪 |
[32:14] | So I don’t think we’ll be seeing | 所以我想我们在短时间内 |
[32:15] | that creature anytime soon. | 不会再看见那个怪物了 |
[32:17] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:22] | Back for another go, are you? | 想再战一场是吗 |
[32:26] | Oi, fuzz ball, come on. | 毛球球 过来 |
[32:27] | Have a nice little whiff of this, will you? | 来闻闻这个怎么样 |
[32:32] | All right, that’s your cue. | 好了 到你了 |
[32:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:35] | I haven’t had much time to rehearse, but… | 我没有太多时间练习 但是… |
[32:48] | Now we end this. | 让我们了结一切吧 |
[32:50] | No! | 不 |
[32:52] | I warn you, I will strike a woman. | 我警告你 我会打女人的 |
[32:56] | That’s for being on my summer eighth grade reading list. | 为了你在我八年级暑期书单上打的 |
[33:00] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[33:03] | Nathaniel! | 内特尼尔 |
[33:08] | Always preferred Faulkner. | 一直都更喜欢福克纳 |
[33:14] | So not a bad birthday, huh? | 这生日还不赖吧 |
[33:17] | Considering my original plan | 想到我最开始的计划是 |
[33:18] | was a “House Hunters” marathon… | 看完所有的《购房猎人》 |
[33:19] | That actually sounds pretty great. | 那听起来好像不赖 |
[33:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:30] | You should have this. | 你应该拿着这个 |
[33:31] | You know you want to read it. | 你知道你想看的 |
[33:34] | Look, | 听着 |
[33:36] | I learned from being locked up that | 我从被关中学到 |
[33:37] | the only way to survive is to shut down. | 生存下来的唯一办法就是自我封闭 |
[33:43] | If you don’t have a future, | 如果你没有未来可言 |
[33:45] | it’s best not to look forward. | 最好不要朝前看 |
[33:48] | Not to meals or birthdays | 不要吃饭 不要过生日 |
[33:52] | or relationships. | 不要谈感情 |
[33:55] | Just because this is your present | 这只不过是你的现状 |
[33:57] | doesn’t mean it has to be your future. | 并不意味着就是你的未来 |
[33:58] | Who knows? Maybe someday you can | 谁知道呢 说不定哪天 |
[34:00] | get out of here without having to escape. | 你能光明正大地离开这里呢 |
[34:03] | Yeah, and aren’t you glad you didn’t shut down today? | 就是 你难道不庆幸今天没有自我封闭吗 |
[34:10] | Well, this cake is pretty good. | 这个蛋糕真不错 |
[34:12] | Come on. Come on. Who doesn’t want to see | 来吧 来吧 谁不想看看 |
[34:15] | a Ray Palmer love letter? | 雷·帕尔默的情书呢 |
[34:17] | You have to open it. There’s probably glitter in it. | 你一定要拆开 里面说不定会闪光 |
[34:18] | I really should… | 我真的应该… |
[34:19] | – Open it. – Come on. | -打开它 -快点 |
[34:22] | Open it. Open it. | 打开它 打开它 |
[34:23] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:28] | Oh, hi there. | 你们好啊 |
[34:31] | – Ray? – Yeah, hi. | -雷 -是啊 你好 |
[34:32] | Uh, could I get some help? I’m a little stuck. | 能不能帮帮我 我有点被粘住了 |
[34:45] | – Get behind the bar! – Good idea. | -到吧台后面去 -好主意 |
[34:52] | I meant for cover. | 我意思是躲起来 |
[34:54] | Well, I like your version. | 我喜欢你的版本 |
[35:00] | See, it looks just as I drew it. | 看看 和我画得一模一样 |
[35:04] | You leave that weirdo alone! | 别碰那个怪人 |
[35:06] | Your fight is with me! | 你的对手是我 |
[35:10] | Toro! | 大公牛 |
[35:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:15] | Now the dance begins. | 现在舞蹈开始 |
[35:19] | I needed to make sure she was okay. | 我只是要确保她平安无事 |
[35:21] | I wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我想要确定你没事 |
[35:23] | Actually, I just really wanted to see her–you. | 其实 我真的很想见她 见你 |
[35:25] | And then I thought I’d deliver the message myself, | 所以我想就自己来送信吧 |
[35:27] | but then I got stuck in the glue. | 但是我被胶水粘住了 |
[35:30] | That was sweet. | 真可爱 |
[35:32] | Stupid but sweet. | 很蠢 但是很可爱 |
[35:34] | No, it’s unacceptable | 不 这是不可以被接受的 |
[35:36] | but, in this case, clearly convenient. | 但在这个情况下 很实用 |
[35:40] | So since you are so good at getting people out of prison, | 既然你那么善于帮人越狱 |
[35:43] | let’s get the hell out of here, shall we? | 我们就出去吧 好吗 |
[35:45] | Oh. Yeah. | 好 |
[35:48] | Let’s just hope the team wasn’t missing their QB. | 希望队伍没在想念他们的指挥 |
[35:54] | That’s my boy! | 干得漂亮 |
[36:03] | Over here! | 这边 |
[36:08] | *There is a young cowboy* | *有一个年轻的牛仔* |
[36:10] | *He lives on the range* | *住在山峰之上* |
[36:14] | *His horse and his cattle are his only companions* | *他的马儿和牛是他唯一的陪伴* |
[36:20] | *He works in the saddle* | *他在马背上工作* |
[36:22] | *And he sleeps in the canyons* | *在峡谷里休憩* |
[36:25] | *Waiting for summer, his pastures to change* | *等待着夏天 牧场变化* |
[36:29] | What is happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:31] | James Taylor, and it’s good. | 詹姆斯·泰勒 不错 |
[36:34] | *And as the moon rises he sits by his fire* | *月亮升起 他坐在火边* |
[36:39] | *Thinking about women and glasses of beer* | *想着女人和啤酒* |
[36:43] | *And closing his eyes as the dogies retire* | *闭上眼睛 送狗狗离开* |
[36:48] | *He sings out a song which is soft* | *他低声唱了一首歌* |
[36:52] | *But it’s clear* | *但却很清晰* |
[36:53] | *As if maybe someone could hear* | *如果有人能听到* |
[36:57] | You got this, Dad. | 你做到了 爸爸 |
[37:01] | *Good night, you moonlight ladies* | *晚安 月光女神* |
[37:05] | *Rockabye, sweet baby James* | *乖乖睡吧 宝贝儿詹姆斯* |
[37:11] | *Deep greens and blues are the colors I choose* | *我选择深绿和蓝色* |
[37:15] | *Won’t you let me go down in my dreams* | *不要让我在梦中沉沦* |
[37:20] | *And rockabye, sweet baby James* | *乖乖睡吧 宝贝儿詹姆斯* |
[37:31] | Now, that is how you finish a Legends mission. | 就是要这样完成传奇任务 |
[37:35] | You did good, son. | 你做得不错 儿子 |
[37:37] | Right back at you, Dad. | 你也一样 爸爸 |
[37:39] | I learned it from you, Nathaniel. | 我是和你学的 内特尼尔 |
[37:53] | – Hola, Chupi! – Hola! | -你好啊 吸血怪 -你好 |
[37:55] | – Privet, Baba Yaga. – Privet. | -你好 雅加婆婆 -你好 |
[37:59] | What’s up, Nora? | 怎么样 诺拉 |
[38:02] | Thought you were headed to Yale. | 还以为你去耶鲁了呢 |
[38:04] | After last night, I marched home | 昨晚之后 我回家了一趟 |
[38:06] | and told my parents I didn’t want to be a lawyer. | 跟我父母说了我不想当律师 |
[38:09] | And also that I was craving nachos | 而且我也渴望玉米片 |
[38:10] | and wanted to do karaoke. | 还想去唱卡拉OK |
[38:12] | The rosé had really kicked in at that point. | 玫瑰酒当时还真起作用了 |
[38:15] | Oh, and here, my mom’s homemade congee. | 给 我妈妈自己做的粥 |
[38:18] | Great hangover cure. | 专治宿醉 |
[38:23] | Hey, can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[38:27] | I wrote… | 我写了 |
[38:29] | I wrote Ray a letter. Uh… | 我给雷写了封信 |
[38:31] | Gah! It’d be an honor to deliver it. | 帮你送信太荣幸了 |
[38:34] | Yeah, anything for my generation’s Ross and Rachel. | 为这个时代的罗斯和瑞秋做什么都行 |
[38:46] | Uh, morning, Director Sharpe. | 早上好 夏普局长 |
[38:49] | A word, Mona. | 谈谈吧 蒙娜 |
[38:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:53] | Wait, are you firing me this time? | 等等 你这次是要开除我吗 |
[38:56] | No, Mona. | 不 蒙娜 |
[38:57] | After yesterday, I realized… | 昨天之后 我意识到 |
[39:00] | there is some room for a little humanity in this place. | 这个地方的确需要一些人情味 |
[39:07] | Aloha, Kaupe. | 你好啊 恶魂 |
[39:09] | Permission to scratch his tummy? | 能挠他的肚子吗 |
[39:13] | Permission granted. | 准了 |
[39:16] | And you should deliver that letter. | 你应该把信送出去 |
[39:21] | Well, that was a chaotic, | 简直乱成一团 |
[39:24] | reckless, wasteful mess. | 鲁莽 浪费 |
[39:27] | I think I finally see the value in the Legends. | 我觉得我终于看到传奇的价值了 |
[39:29] | Yeah, you could have led with that last part. | 你可以着重说最后那部分 |
[39:31] | We’re glad to have you on board. | 我们很高兴有你的加入 |
[39:33] | Well, this has been fun, | 的确很有意思 |
[39:36] | but it’s time for me to get back. | 但是我该回去了 |
[39:38] | Yeah, you know what? Um, I’ll– | 对 那个 我 |
[39:40] | um, I’ll meet you back there, Dad. | 我们回去见 爸爸 |
[39:47] | He’s right. This was fun. | 他说得对 很有意思 |
[39:49] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真不错 |
[39:51] | Well, the door is always open. | 大门永远都是敞开的 |
[39:53] | You know, coming back here, | 知道吗 回到这 |
[39:54] | I thought it’d be like the old days, | 我以为会像之前一样 |
[39:56] | but I don’t know what’s more surprising, | 但是我不知道哪一样更令人惊喜 |
[39:57] | the fact that so much has changed | 很多事情都已经变了 |
[40:00] | or at some point, this became the old days. | 还是某种程度上 这已经变成了过去 |
[40:04] | You’d think we of all people would understand | 我们能比其他人理解 |
[40:06] | that time makes no sense. | 时间毫无道理 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:08] | But I guess it’s something you never accept. | 但我猜这恰恰是你永远都无法接受的 |
[40:12] | You know I love you guys, right? | 你知道我很爱你们 对吧 |
[40:15] | But, uh… I belong over there. | 但是 我属于那边 |
[40:18] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[40:21] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[40:24] | So go on. Go do your adult thing, | 去吧 去做你们大人的事 |
[40:26] | and we’ll see you around. | 再会 |
[40:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:32] | Though if you’re not in a rush… | 但是 如果你不着急 |
[40:36] | It’s a pizza party. | 披萨派对 |
[40:39] | Yeah, here he is. | 他来了 |
[40:40] | Welcome back, ugly. | 欢迎回来 丑东西 |
[40:43] | Yes, what other bright ideas are you gonna leave us with | 在你滚蛋之前 你还要给我们留下 |
[40:45] | before you bugger off? | 什么绝妙的建议 |
[40:47] | Softball team. | 垒球队 |
[40:48] | Oh, no, only electronic sports. | 不不 只玩电子游戏 |
[40:50] | Piñata Fridays. | 糖罐周五 |
[40:51] | How many times do I have to say no to that? | 我到底要拒绝多少次 |
[40:54] | Unionizing. | 加入工会 |
[40:55] | Ooh, don’t let Hank hear you say that. | 别让汉克听见你这么说 |
[40:58] | You know, it’s still weird not having you around. | 没有你在身边还是很奇怪 |
[41:01] | Aw, man, I’ll always be right there, big guy, | 兄弟 我一直都在呢 大个子 |
[41:02] | in that giant heart of yours. | 在你那颗巨大的心脏里 |
[41:05] | And I’ll be at the Bureau, | 我就在调查局 |
[41:06] | so you guys can literally stop by whenever you want. | 所以你们随时都可以来看我 |
[41:10] | But, you know, before I go, | 但是 在我走之前 |
[41:12] | I do want to say one thing. | 我有件事要说 |
[41:14] | When I first stepped onto this ship, | 我第一次踏上飞船时 |
[41:16] | I was, you know, trying to get away from | 我当时 只是想要 |
[41:18] | all my baggage back home, | 逃避家里的负担 |
[41:20] | and I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 不敢相信我真要这么说 |
[41:22] | Hemingway once wrote, | 海明威曾经写过 |
[41:24] | “Can’t get away from yourself | 从一个地方换到另一个地方 |
[41:25] | by moving from one place to another.” | 并不能逃避自己 |
[41:28] | And thanks to you guys, | 谢谢你们 |
[41:29] | I don’t have to run anymore. | 我不用再继续逃避了 |
[41:31] | Being here with you all has turned me | 和你们在这的日子 |
[41:32] | into the man I need to be, | 把我变成了我想要成为的人 |
[41:33] | and, uh, this place is special. | 这个地方是独一无二的 |
[41:37] | And you never know when it’s gonna be over. | 你也不知道什么时候会结束 |
[41:39] | So I say, Legends, | 所以 传奇们 |
[41:43] | enjoy the ride while it lasts. | 趁时光还在 尽情享受 |
[41:44] | Hear, hear. | 好 好 |
[41:45] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[41:46] | – Cheers. – Cheers, cheers, cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 干杯 |
[41:51] | You’ll find your place here. | 你会在这找到你的位置 |
[41:52] | I know I did. | 我知道我找到了 |