时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | -I made you a heart. -Gross. | -我给你做了个爱心 -恶心 |
[00:18] | [sighs] Last trap is clear. | 最后一个陷阱清了 |
[00:21] | You should be good. | 你家应该没事了 |
[00:23] | [Jen] Thank you, Slade. | 斯莱德 谢谢你 |
[00:24] | None of them gnawed into your freezer, right? | 老鼠没咬通你家冰柜吧? |
[00:26] | -No. -Mnh-mnh. | 没有 |
[00:27] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[00:27] | It’s a solid machine. | 这个机器很结实 |
[00:31] | You want it? | 你想要? |
[00:32] | [Slade] Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[00:34] | Dead serious. | 当然是真的 |
[00:35] | I could use it, I’ve got seven kids, but… [sighs] | 我真需要一个 我有七个孩子 但… |
[00:38] | I can’t afford this Cadillac. | 我买不起这个高档货 |
[00:40] | -Please take it. -It’s yours. | -请拉走吧 -它是你的了 |
[00:42] | Oh, I feel so much lighter with that freezer out of there. | 那台冰柜不在那儿了 我感到轻松了很多 |
[00:46] | Ooh, flax crackers. | 亚麻籽薄脆饼干 |
[00:47] | I am so happy I never have to see that thing again. | 再也不用看到那个东西 我真是高兴死了 |
[00:49] | Yeah, right? | 是啊 对吧? |
[00:50] | It’s nice not to have that constant reminder hanging over you. | 省着总是让人想起这件事 |
[00:54] | Yeah. [sighs] | 是啊 |
[00:57] | Okay, so, go on this ride with me. | 好了 跟我往这边走 |
[00:59] | -Yeah. -Paella tonight. | -好 -今晚吃西班牙海鲜饭 |
[01:01] | It’s a six-hour process, but no risks, no reward, right? | 做这菜需要六个小时 但不冒风险 哪来回报 对吧? |
[01:04] | Do you know if we have saffron at the house? | 家里有藏红花吗? |
[01:07] | …no, you know, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[01:08] | And I know that your back has been hurting, | 我知道你的背一直在疼 |
[01:11] | so after dinner, | 所以晚饭后 |
[01:12] | pot gummies, hot tub… | 吃点大麻软糖 泡个热水澡… |
[01:14] | -Ooh, I’m listening. -Then a documentary about Indian women | -继续讲 -然后看一部讲印度女人 |
[01:16] | who make their own maxi pads. It’s supposed to be really empowering. | 自己做卫生巾的纪录片 应该很给人以力量 |
[01:19] | You know what else is empowering? Four bottles for the price of three. | 你知道还有什么给人以力量吗? 四瓶酒只要三瓶的钱 |
[01:22] | See, that’s so lucky. | 你看 我们真幸运 |
[01:24] | I’m telling you, since I sent the petrified rock back, | 我跟你说 自从我把那块石化石寄回去后 |
[01:27] | there’s been an energetic shift. | 生活变得充满了劲头 |
[01:29] | I hope so, ’cause mama needs a fucking break. | 希望如此 因为老娘需要休息 |
[01:52] | There’s also that documentary about the Saudi Arabian women who get to drive. | 还有一部讲沙特阿拉伯女人 终于可以开车的纪录片 |
[01:56] | Is it “Sowdi” or “Sawdi”? | 沙特还是萨特来着? |
[01:58] | Anyway, I don’t know if they get to drive, | 反正呢 我不知道是可以开车了 |
[01:59] | or because they already know, or if they learn to drive, | 还是因为她们已经会开车了 还是她们要去学开车 |
[02:02] | but it’s supposed to be really good. | 不过那部片子应该很好看 |
[02:03] | $263,42. | 一共263,42美元 |
[02:06] | There’s also the one about misogyny and revenge porn. | 还有一部 讲厌女症和色情报复的纪录片 |
[02:09] | Ooh, take a penny, leave a penny! I love that. | 还有装零钱的地方!我喜欢 |
[02:13] | -Oh, sorry, your card didn’t go through. | 抱歉 你的信用卡刷不了 |
[02:14] | -Oh, just run it again, please. | 请你再试试 |
[02:16] | Uh, I already did. | 我已经试过了 |
[02:17] | Twice. | 两次 |
[02:18] | Well, then something must be wrong with your runner thingy. | 那一定是你的收银机出了问题 |
[02:21] | Or your card’s maxed out. | 或者是你的卡没额度了 |
[02:23] | Maybe your card’s maxed out. | 你的卡才没额度了呢 |
[02:25] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 这可说不过去 |
[02:27] | Just take some items out. | 去些东西吧 |
[02:28] | Do you really need eight bottles of wine? | 你真的需要八瓶红酒吗? |
[02:30] | Oh, I’m sorry, are you the wine sheriff? | 不好意思 你是管饮酒的治安官吗? |
[02:33] | Because I am the dick police and you have the right to remain fucking silent. | 因为我是专管混蛋的警察 而你他妈的有权保持沉默 |
[02:38] | What is your problem, lady? | 女士 你有毛病吧? |
[02:40] | You’re my fucking problem, Tyler! | 你他妈就是我的毛病 泰勒! |
[02:46] | I’m not paying for that. | 我不会赔钱的 |
[02:48] | I’m not cleaning that up. | 我也不会清理的 |
[02:49] | -[mocks] -I will. | 我来清理 |
[02:52] | -No worries. | 别担心 我来… |
[02:53] | -Ah, shit. | 可恶 |
[02:58] | -I didn’t realize it was that bad. -Yeah. | -我没想到有那么糟 -是啊 |
[03:01] | -What can I do? | 我能做什么吗? |
[03:02] | -You got 20 grand I can borrow? | 你有两万美元让我借吗? |
[03:04] | Not liquid, no. | 我没流动资金 |
[03:05] | -If I can get my paintings back– -Oh, Judy, it’s… | -要是我能把我的画拿回来… -不 朱迪… |
[03:08] | How else can I help? | 我还能帮什么忙? |
[03:10] | You know, there’s, like, a… | 这么说的话… |
[03:11] | …like, a hovering that can stop… | 如果你别一直靠我这么近… |
[03:14] | -Oh. -…maybe. | 或许就算帮我了 |
[03:15] | -Sorry. Nobody likes a hoverer. -No, it’s okay. | -抱歉 是我太黏人了 -不 没事 |
[03:18] | -Is it your back? Do you need your brace? -Oh, fucking stop! | -后背不舒服吗?要护腰吗? -你他妈住手! |
[03:20] | -Fine. -I’m sorry. | -好吧 -对不起 |
[03:21] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[03:24] | Look, Judy, you know that I love you. | 听着 朱迪 你知道我爱你 |
[03:26] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:28] | And I know these last few weeks have been intense, | 我知道过去几周一直很紧张 |
[03:31] | but we have hung out every day… | 但过去那些日子我们每天… |
[03:35] | for all the days, and, um, it’s been– | 都一起出去 这样一直… |
[03:38] | Really nice. | 真的很好 |
[03:40] | Yeah, yeah, but… | 是 不过… |
[03:42] | Look, I know you have a lot of love to give. | 我知道你有很多爱要给予他人 |
[03:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:46] | Uh, but it’s getting a little co-dependy, | 但这样我们变得有点相互依赖 |
[03:48] | and, uh, I just, I kind of need some space, you know, just, like, | 你明白吗 我需要一些空间 |
[03:53] | to kind of get my life back on track. | 让我的生活重回正轨 |
[03:56] | Yeah, yeah. Totally. | 嗯 完全明白 |
[03:58] | -Okay? -Right. | -好吗? -好的 |
[04:00] | Yeah, s– | 好 |
[04:01] | Cool. | 好的 |
[04:04] | -Did you want the time to start right now? -I do. | -你想现在就开始吗? -是的 |
[04:08] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[04:09] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[04:11] | If you need anything, I’m just… | 你如果需要什么 我就… |
[04:12] | Yeah, I know how close you are. | 嗯 我知道你有多近 |
[04:14] | -Yeah, I’m gonna… -Okay. | -好 我要去… -好的 |
[04:16] | Busy doing some stuff, but… | 忙着做点事 不过… |
[04:18] | Okay, great. | 好 太好了 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:46] | -[man] Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[04:47] | -Sorry. [laughs] | 不好意思 |
[04:58] | -An Arby’s? -[Judy] Mm-hmm. | 阿比三明治? |
[05:00] | -I mean, yum. | 倒是挺好吃 |
[05:01] | -Sure, it’s great for the community, | 是啊 对社区来说是好事 |
[05:03] | but the gallery is, like, just totally gone. | 但画廊完全消失了 |
[05:06] | [stammers] I just really need my paintings back, you know? | 我真的需要把我的画拿回来 你知道吧? |
[05:09] | Well, yeah, of course, it’s your life’s work. | 当然了 那是你毕生的心血 |
[05:11] | I was hoping I could sell them. | 我真希望我能卖掉它们 |
[05:13] | You don’t happen to know where they are, do you? | 你不会刚好知道我的画在哪儿吧? |
[05:15] | No, I don’t, sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[05:16] | I could ask Howard. | 我可以问问霍华德 |
[05:17] | No, don’t ask Howard. I mean, he’s, like, super busy. He’s got a lot on his plate. | 别问霍华德 他超忙的 他手上的事已经够他喝一壶的了 |
[05:21] | Speaking of plates, | 说到喝 |
[05:22] | thank you for sharing your lunch. | 谢谢你和我分享你的午餐 |
[05:24] | This sandwich is really filling the old void. | 我已经很久没吃到 这么好吃的三明治了 |
[05:26] | [chuckles] Of course. | 没事 |
[05:27] | You don’t think that maybe they ended up back at your parents’ house, do you? | 你说那些画会不会在你父母家呢? |
[05:30] | No, no, sorry. | 不会 抱歉 |
[05:32] | But, Judy, | 不过 朱迪 |
[05:34] | I wanted to tell you something. | 我想要告诉你件事 |
[05:36] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[05:37] | -I was? -Mm-hmm. | 是吗? |
[05:39] | Steve did go to Mexico. | 史蒂夫确实去了墨西哥 |
[05:41] | -What? | 什么? |
[05:41] | -Mm-hmm. A month ago. | 一个月前 |
[05:43] | They have a record of him crossing the border in a white truck. | 他们有他开一辆白色卡车过境的记录 |
[05:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:47] | Did they know what he was doing there? | 他们知道他去那边做什么吗? |
[05:49] | I don’t know, something about car parts. | 我不知道 汽车零部件的事吧 |
[05:50] | Is this really homemade? | 这真的是你做的? |
[05:52] | ‘Cause this tastes store-bought, in a good way. | 这个尝起来像是店里买的 特别好吃 |
[05:53] | No, I make my own nut butter. | 不 我自己做的坚果酱 |
[05:55] | Oh, she’s so casual about it. | 说得好像很简单的样子 |
[05:57] | Anyway, turns out the FBI | 总之呢 结果联邦调查局 |
[06:00] | is after a much bigger fish. | 在追查更大的罪犯 |
[06:01] | Okay? So if we can find him and get him to cooperate, | 明白吗?所以如果我们能找到他 并让他合作 |
[06:04] | they’ll cut him a deal, | 他们会和他达成协议 |
[06:06] | and he’ll be okay. | 他就可以脱身了 |
[06:08] | -Really? -Yeah. That’s something, right? | -是吗? -是的 这是件好事 对吧? |
[06:10] | -Yeah, that’s really something. -Okay, so, | -对 真是件好事 -好 那么 |
[06:12] | -Jude… -Yeah. | -朱迪… -嗯 |
[06:14] | -If you know anything else… -I don’t. | -如果你还知道别的事… -我不知道 |
[06:16] | …what he was doing | -…他在做的… -不知道 |
[06:17] | a few days beforehand. | …事发的几天前 |
[06:18] | -I don’t. -If you know where he is… | -不知道 -如果你知道他在… |
[06:20] | -I don’t. -If you know, please tell me. | -我不知道 -如果你知道 请告诉我 |
[06:21] | -I wish I did. I would… -We’re desperate. | -不 真希望我知道 -我们没办法了 |
[06:23] | -You can trust me. -I do! | -你能信任我 -我信 只是… |
[06:24] | All I know is that he was really stressed. He bought a condo a few days ago, | 我只知道他压力很大 几天前他买了一套公寓 |
[06:27] | and then he pulled out of the deal, which really fucked Jen over financially. | 然后他撤销了交易 把詹在经济上弄得损失惨重 |
[06:31] | Wait. Jen, your Jen? | 等等 你认识的詹 |
[06:33] | Who? | 谁? |
[06:34] | Jen saw him a couple days ago? | 詹在几天前见过他? |
[06:38] | I mean, | 我是说… |
[06:40] | did I say a few days ago? | 我说的是几天前吗? |
[06:42] | [laughs] I have such a loose grasp on time. | 我很没有时间观念 |
[06:45] | You know me. Huh. | 你知道的 |
[06:58] | You fucking idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[07:00] | Stupid fucking idiot. | 愚蠢的白痴 |
[07:03] | [sobs] What did you do? | 你都干了什么? |
[07:05] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[07:08] | Tsk. Why can’t you just be quiet? | 你为什么就不能闭上嘴呢? |
[07:11] | Fucking be quiet, for once. Why can’t you be fucking quiet? | 闭上鸟嘴 就一次 你他妈为什么就不能闭上嘴? |
[07:15] | Why can’t you ever be quiet for a minute?! | 你他妈为什么不能安静一分钟? |
[07:18] | Why can’t you ever just shut your mouth and do what you’re told? | 你为什么不能闭上嘴 照商量好的做? |
[07:31] | I was too… | 我真是太… |
[07:34] | -Oh, shit, sorry– -No, sorry, I just, um… | -哎呀 对不起… -不 对不起 我只是… |
[07:36] | It’s not your fault. I should have locked the door. | 不 不是你的错 我本该锁上门的 |
[07:39] | -Are you sure? -No, yeah, come on in. | -你确定? -嗯 你进来吧 |
[07:40] | I’ll wash my hands and be gone. | 我洗洗手就离开 |
[07:46] | -[sighing] -Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:47] | Yeah, I’m just… You know. | 没事 我只是… |
[07:50] | [laughs] I’m having a day. | 我今天不太顺心 |
[07:52] | Ugh, me too. | 我也是 |
[07:54] | -Fuck this day. -Yeah, right? | -今天真讨厌 -是啊 |
[07:57] | -[sighs] -Mercury’s in retrograde or something. | 就好像水星逆行似的 |
[07:59] | -Huh. It’s always in retrograde, isn’t it? -Right? | -总是逆行 是不是? -对吧? |
[08:02] | -[laughs] -Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[08:04] | -Eh. -Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗? |
[08:05] | -God, no. Do you? | 不想 你想吗? |
[08:08] | -Ugh. My God, no. [laughs] | 天啊 不想 |
[08:10] | Do you want to maybe drink about it? | 你想借酒浇愁吗? |
[08:14] | I really shouldn’t, so– | 我真的不该… |
[08:15] | Well, there’s a lot of things we shouldn’t do. | 是啊 有很多我们不该做的事 |
[08:21] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[08:23] | I would very much like to drink about it. | 我很想借酒浇浇愁 |
[08:35] | Oh, hey, Lorna. Lorna. Lorna! | 嘿 罗娜! |
[08:37] | -Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我可以和你聊一下吗? |
[08:38] | -Well, make it snappy, Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 那你就快点说 |
[08:39] | I have a promising lunch date with a one-term state senator. | 我和一位只有一届任期的 州参议员约好了共进午餐 |
[08:43] | He saw my Over Asking cover story and vigorously pursued me. | 他看了我在《高于要价》上的 封面故事 开始猛烈地追求我 |
[08:46] | Why are you walking like a cripple? | 你怎么走起路来像个跛子? |
[08:48] | Oh, I was playing basketball with Charlie, and I pulled my back out, so back brace. | 我和查理打篮球扭伤了背 所以戴上了背部支撑带 |
[08:53] | What on Earth were you thinking? You’re over 50. | 你到底怎么想的?你都超过50岁了 |
[08:56] | -Uh, no, actually, I’m not. | 没有 其实我没有 |
[08:58] | -Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[08:59] | Okay, can I just talk now? | 好吧 我现在可以说了吗? |
[09:01] | How much do you think I could get for my house? | 你认为我的房子能卖多少钱? |
[09:04] | You mean our house? | 你是说我们的房子? |
[09:05] | No, I mean, you helped with the deposit, but it’s not your– | 不 你帮着付了订金 但房子不是你的… |
[09:08] | I gave you the entire down payment. | 我帮你们付了首付 |
[09:10] | My name’s on the deed. | 我的名字在买房契约上 |
[09:12] | -It is? -Ted insisted. | -是吗? -特德坚持的 |
[09:15] | He did? | 是吗? |
[09:16] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[09:17] | um, anyway, things are just a little tight right now, | 总之 现在经济有点紧张 |
[09:21] | and I have fallen behind on our mortgage. | 我已经拖欠房贷了 |
[09:24] | And I just think it’s time for the boys and I to downsize. | 我想 我和孩子们是时候节衣缩食了 |
[09:27] | No. | 不 |
[09:29] | What do you mean “no”? | 你说“不”是什么意思? |
[09:30] | I won’t let you sell the only home those boys have ever known. | 我不会让你 卖掉那两个孩子唯一的家 |
[09:34] | A home filled with memories of their father. | 那个家充满了他们父亲的记忆 |
[09:37] | Your problem isn’t your mortgage, Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 你的问题不是你的房贷 |
[09:40] | Your problem is you. | 你的问题是你自己 |
[09:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[09:44] | Your personality’s off-putting. | 你的性格令人讨厌 |
[09:47] | It’s affecting your sales. | 它影响了你的销售 |
[09:48] | Well, you know, it’s not my fault | 那对准父母 |
[09:50] | that the pregnant couple didn’t want to live in a house with black mold. | 不想住在有黑霉菌的房子里 又不是我的错 |
[09:54] | The pregnant people closed on the mold house this morning, | 今天上午我一走进去 那对准父母 |
[09:57] | once I stepped in. | 就买了那栋有霉菌的房子 |
[09:59] | Once you stepped in? | 你一走进去他们就买了? |
[10:00] | They just needed a loving little nudge. | 你只需要在他们耳边温柔地吹吹风 |
[10:03] | But that’s never been your strong suit. | 但那从来都不是你的强项 |
[10:05] | Always bothered Ted. | 这点一直让特德心烦 |
[10:08] | Just remember, | 记住 |
[10:10] | the only harder sell than a moldy house is a bitter woman. | 唯一比发霉的房子更没人要的 是一个刻薄的女人 |
[10:14] | No one wants to live with that. | 没人受得了 |
[10:39] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么? |
[10:51] | [laughs] What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[11:10] | Fuck off. | 我去 |
[11:12] | [laughs] Charlie! | 查理! |
[11:13] | This car is such a flex. | 开这车也太显摆了吧 |
[11:16] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的? |
[11:17] | My mom had it stashed away. | 我妈把它藏起来了 |
[11:19] | I think it’s for my birthday. | 我想它是我的生日礼物 |
[11:21] | It’s, like, straight fire. [chuckles] | 这也太酷了 |
[11:24] | Should we see how fast it can go? | 我们要不要看看它能跑多快? |
[11:26] | Fuck, yeah. | 当然要了 |
[11:37] | [shouts] Ah! My hair! My hair! | 我的头发! |
[11:45] | [Jen] No, no. | 不是… |
[11:47] | No. The cameras work. | 不是 监控摄像头没坏 |
[11:49] | Uh, just… | 只是… |
[11:51] | you know, too well. Haha. | 功能太强大了 |
[11:52] | So I was just realizing that I don’t want the full coverage. | 我只是觉得我不需要全部覆盖 |
[11:56] | So if there’s any way that I could possibly scale back that– | 所以是否有办法可以缩小范围… |
[12:03] | Gotcha. Yep, yep, yep. | 知道了 对 |
[12:05] | No, I know, I signed the contract, so there’s that. | 不 我知道 我签了合同 所以说嘛 |
[12:13] | While I have you on the phone, do you think you could walk me through… | 你觉得通过电话能教我… |
[12:18] | um, erasing some footage that I have? | 删除一些录像吗? |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:22] | Yeah, I just… | 嗯 我只是… |
[12:24] | Mm-hmm. Okay. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[12:30] | -Hi. -Sorry, I didn’t mean to barge. | -嗨 -抱歉 我不是故意闯进来的 |
[12:31] | Janice said to just come on in. | 珍妮丝说直接进来就行 |
[12:34] | Oh, well, if Janice says it, then I guess it’s fine. | 如果珍妮丝那么说了 那我想应该没关系 |
[12:47] | How can I, um… | 你找我是… |
[12:49] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[12:50] | Oh, right, um… | 对 |
[12:52] | Don’t want to take up too much of your time, but, uh… | 我不想占用你太多时间 不过… |
[12:55] | I just had lunch with Judy, and, uh, she said you were working with Steve. | 我刚和朱迪一起吃了午饭 她说你与史蒂夫有过业务 |
[12:59] | She did? | 是吗? |
[13:00] | She said that? | 她那么说的? |
[13:01] | She said he backed out of a deal or something | 她说就在他消失前 |
[13:03] | right before he disappeared, | 他取消了一笔交易 |
[13:05] | uh, said he screwed you over pretty badly. | 说他把你搞得很惨 |
[13:07] | I wouldn’t say screwed, no. | 我不会说搞 |
[13:08] | She said “fucked,” actually. [laughs] | 她其实说的是“弄” |
[13:11] | Yeah, but, uh, you know what? Deals fall through all the time. | 嗯 你也知道 交易不成很常见 |
[13:15] | No hard feelings. | 我没有怨气 |
[13:16] | Right, right. Well, did he give you a reason why, | 嗯 他有没有告诉你原因 |
[13:19] | or was he acting weird at all? | 或者他有没有表现得很奇怪? |
[13:21] | You know what? I don’t really know him, so I don’t know his baseline. | 我不太了解他 所以我不清楚他的底线… |
[13:24] | You may be one of the last people to see him– | 你可能是最后几个见过他的人… |
[13:26] | Well, I wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[13:27] | I mean, I’m sure I wasn’t, | 我是说 我确定我不是 |
[13:30] | because he has a lot of associates and– and, uh, the people. | 因为他有很多人脉 认识很多人 |
[13:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:36] | -Sorry I can’t help you. -Yeah. | -抱歉我帮不了你 -嗯 |
[13:40] | Just one more question. Uh… | 还有一个问题 |
[13:47] | Hmm. Do you ever do short-term rentals? [laughs] | 你做短期租赁吗? |
[13:50] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[13:51] | I just don’t know how long this is gonna go on for, | 我不知道我现在这种状态会持续多久 |
[13:53] | and I’m living with my mom, and I love her to death, | 我现在和我妈一起住 我非常爱她 |
[13:56] | but it’s kind of like I can’t take it anymore, if that makes sense? [laughs] | 但感觉我再也受不了了 这样讲你明白吗? |
[13:59] | Mm-hmm, it does. | 嗯 很明白 |
[14:00] | Let me just look for some short-term listings for you. | 我来给你找一些短期租赁的房源 |
[14:09] | Uh, L4-L5? | 第四、第五块腰椎? |
[14:10] | -What? -Your back. | -什么? -你的背 |
[14:12] | Oh, uh, L5-S1. It was close. | 第五腰椎和第一骶椎 猜得差不多 |
[14:15] | [grunting] How long were you, um, wanting to… | 你的房子要租… |
[14:19] | -to get a place? -Hard to tell. | -多久? -很难说 |
[14:20] | I don’t know. We were hoping to find him by now. | 我不知道 我们本希望现在已经找到他了 |
[14:23] | People don’t just vanish, you know? | 人不会凭空消失 对吧? |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:27] | -[groans] -Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:29] | Mm-hmm. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:30] | I wouldn’t lean over any more. You’re gonna seize. | 别再弯腰了 你会晕过去的 |
[14:32] | -[groaning] -Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | [Jen sighs] I’m good. | 我没事 |
[14:38] | [Ben] Uh, are you sure? | 你… 确定? |
[14:42] | Uh, yep. | 嗯 |
[14:44] | Rentals, though you might want to look at the long-terms, too. [groans] | 租赁房源 但你也许也需要看看长期房源 |
[14:48] | -Are you… -I’m good. | -你… -我没事 |
[14:49] | -Can I… -No, I’m fine. | -要不要我… -不用 我没事 |
[14:52] | [Jen] Thank you for driving me home. | 谢谢你开车送我回家 |
[14:54] | -You didn’t have to– -[Ben] No sweat. | -你不用… -没什么 |
[14:55] | Okay, no pressure, I could do a quick adjustment– | 好了 不要有压力 我可以稍微帮你调理一下… |
[14:58] | -Oh, God, no. -No? | -天 不用 -不用? |
[14:59] | -No. -Okay. | -不用 -好吧 |
[14:59] | No, I’m perfectly fine. | 我真的没问题 |
[15:01] | -This is– yeah, I don’t– -Right. | -这情况… 我不用… -好 |
[15:02] | I just need to get to the chair. | 我只需要坐到那个沙发上 |
[15:04] | -Easy, easy. -I’m good. | -慢点 -我没事 |
[15:06] | Really, I am. I am– | 真的 我…没事 |
[15:15] | [moans] Yep. | 好了 |
[15:16] | -Yep. -I’m good. [sighs] | -好 -我没事 |
[15:18] | Okay. Well, that didn’t inspire a boatload of confidence, but– | 好吧 虽然看起来 并不是没事的样子 不过… |
[15:23] | -[doorbell rings] -Aww, shit. | 可恶 |
[15:24] | -I’ll get that. | 我去开门 |
[15:26] | -Oh. Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:30] | -Hi. -Uh, hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:33] | -Uh, do I know you? -You do now. | -我认识你吗? -你现在认识了 |
[15:35] | -I’m Ben. -Hi. | -我叫本 -你好 |
[15:36] | Um, that’s my friend. [laughs] | 那位是我朋友 |
[15:39] | -Hi, Jen. -Hi, Karen. | -嗨 詹 -嗨 凯伦 |
[15:41] | Sorry, didn’t realize you had company. | 抱歉 我不知道你有伴儿 |
[15:44] | Oh, yeah, it’s not– | 嗯 并不是… |
[15:46] | I just cracked open some orange huh-huh! Are you interested? | 我刚开了一瓶柳橙酒… 你有兴趣吗? |
[15:49] | You know what, Karen, please don’t open it. Listen. | 凯伦 请不要打开了 听我说 |
[15:51] | -It’s tight. -Yeah. | -好紧 -嗯 |
[15:52] | I actually pulled my back out, so maybe later. | 我其实扭伤背部了 所以回头再说吧 |
[15:57] | After my chiropractor leaves. | 等我的脊椎按摩师走了之后 |
[16:00] | -[Karen gasps] Oh! -Okay? | 好吗? |
[16:01] | Pulled your back out. | 你的背扭伤了 |
[16:03] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[16:06] | Uh, you were here the other night, right? | 那天晚上你来过 是吧? |
[16:08] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[16:09] | -No. -[Karen] Yes. | -没有 -有 |
[16:10] | I saw you on my street cam. [laughs] | 我从我家的街景摄像头见过你 |
[16:12] | Remember, the next day you said you were with a full-grown man? | 记得吧 第二天你说 你和一个成年男子在一起 |
[16:15] | I got it right here. | 我手机里有监控视频 |
[16:16] | -Karen, shut up. -It’s really– | -凯伦 闭嘴 -真的… |
[16:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:21] | It’s not him. You don’t know what you’re saying. | 那不是他 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[16:23] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[16:27] | [stuttering] I’m gonna go get some ice. | 我去拿些冰块 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:38] | I hope I didn’t ruin anything. | 希望我没说不该说的话 |
[16:39] | -Oh, no. -Oh, no. | -没有 -天啊 |
[16:41] | Just… Jeff’s out of town again, you know, and I just… | 我只是…杰夫又出门了 我只是… |
[16:44] | [sobs] I get lonely. | 我很孤独 |
[16:46] | I know. Listen, you’re okay. | 我知道 听我说 你没事的 |
[16:48] | Can you just go home, please? | 你可以先回家去吗? |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:53] | I love, love, love, love. | 我也爱… |
[16:55] | I’m just gonna keep that. You shouldn’t have that. | 但我要把酒留下 你还是别喝了 |
[16:58] | All right. [sighs] | 好吧 |
[16:59] | -Sorry. -[exhales] Oh, my God. | -对不起 -天啊 |
[17:02] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[17:05] | -Hey. -[Jen] Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry about all that. | 很抱歉让你看到这些 |
[17:08] | She’s just kind of going through a rough patch. | 她正在经历人生的低谷 |
[17:12] | Husband’s cheating on | 她丈夫背着她搞外遇 |
[17:14] | her with a dude. | 和一个男的 |
[17:16] | Oh. Well, that’s gotta make you take a good, long look. | 那你估计得好好劝劝 |
[17:18] | What was she talking about? | -嗯 -她刚才在说什么? |
[17:21] | -Huh? -She said something about the guy | 她说那天晚上来的那个男人 |
[17:23] | she thought was me, that was here the other night? | 她以为是我? |
[17:25] | And was it Steve? | 那人是史蒂夫吗? |
[17:27] | No. | 不是 |
[17:29] | No? | 不是? |
[17:31] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[17:33] | I assumed that it was a guy who looked like me, | 我想如果一个男人长得像我 |
[17:35] | -and you were working with him– -Oh, that’s– no, no, no, no. | -而你又和他有业务往来… -那… 不是的 |
[17:38] | That was a completely | 那完全是 |
[17:40] | other man… Timothy. | 另一个男人… 蒂莫西 |
[17:42] | Gotcha. Oh, yeah, no, I’m– yeah. | 明白了 对 我… 好吧 |
[17:45] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[17:46] | Yeah, and of course you could have had a million other guys over. | 是啊 你当然可以 让很多其他男人过来 |
[17:49] | -What? -Not that you would’ve… | -什么? -我并不是说你会 |
[17:52] | [laughs] …had a million guys over. | 让很多男人过来 |
[17:55] | [stammers] And maybe you did or… | 也许你那么做了 或者… |
[17:57] | Yeah, I’m gonna mind my own business, | 好吧 我只需关注自己的事 |
[17:59] | and I’m going to just be your “chiropractor.” | 我只需作为你的“脊椎按摩师” |
[18:04] | Um, you should ice it. | 你应该冰敷一下 |
[18:06] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生的建议 |
[18:07] | -[Jen] Thank you. -[grunts] | 谢谢 |
[18:09] | -Are you sure you’re– -Yep. | -你确定你… -确定 |
[18:14] | And it’s back there. | 放到后面了 |
[18:16] | [trills] I’m good. | 我没事 |
[18:35] | [Charlie] Fuck. | 可恶 |
[18:39] | Hey. You can’t be parked here. | 嘿 你不能把车停这儿 |
[18:43] | This your car? | 这是你的车? |
[18:44] | Yeah, yeah, it’s my car. | 对 是我的车 |
[18:51] | Well, take it somewhere else. | 赶紧开走 |
[18:53] | This is private property. | 这里是私家场地 |
[18:58] | [laughing] Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:01] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[19:04] | -Oh, this place. -Yeah. | -这个地方啊 -是啊 |
[19:07] | [Judy] Oh! Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[19:09] | -Oh, I love this view. | 我喜欢这里的景色 |
[19:10] | -I know, right? | 多美啊 是吧? |
[19:11] | -[Judy] Thank you. -Uh-huh. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | [gasps] It’s gorgeous. I’ve always wanted to come here. | 太漂亮了 我一直想来这儿 |
[19:16] | Well, that works out. | 看来我们来对了 |
[19:17] | -Are you hungry? -Yes, but it doesn’t look open. | -你饿了吗? -饿了 不过看来它还没营业 |
[19:23] | Michelle, where are you going? | 米歇尔 你要去哪儿? |
[19:27] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[19:28] | -[man] Hey, Chef. -Hey, Enrique. | -嘿 大厨 -嘿 恩里克 |
[19:31] | “Chef”? | “大厨”? |
[19:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:33] | They’re letting women be chefs now. | 人们现在让女人当厨师了 |
[19:35] | -What the fuck are they thinking? -[laughing] | 人们到底是怎么想的? |
[19:38] | I love to cook, too. | 我也喜欢做饭 |
[19:39] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? |
[19:41] | [Michelle] All right. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | Get back here and show me what you got. | 到后面来 让我看看你的本事 |
[19:45] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? |
[19:47] | [Judy gasps] What? | 什么? |
[19:51] | You should have seen your face when you thought I was breaking in. | 在你以为我要闯进来时 你真该看看自己的表情 |
[19:55] | -[laughs] -I didn’t know you were such a good girl. | 我都不知道你是乖乖女 |
[19:57] | Oh, I’m not. | 我才不是 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:01] | Got those cute bangs and that sweet little dress. | 留着漂亮的刘海 穿着漂亮的小裙子 |
[20:03] | -It’s really just a cover. -[laughs] | 别被外表骗了 |
[20:06] | All right, what do you want? | 好了 你想吃什么? |
[20:11] | Um, what’s your specialty? | 你们餐厅擅长什么? |
[20:12] | Making you happy. | 让你开心 |
[20:14] | -[gasps] I like that specialty. -Mm-hmm. | 我喜欢这个 |
[20:16] | Well, | 那… |
[20:17] | I don’t know, surprise me. | 我也不知道 给我惊喜吧 |
[20:19] | [Jen] I’m only letting you do this because I’m desperate. | 我让你这么做 只因为我实在没辙了 |
[20:22] | -Oh, if I had a nickel– -Please don’t make me change my mind. | -跟我说这句话的太多了… -请不要让我改主意 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:26] | Um, may I? | 可以开始吗? |
[20:28] | Yep. | 好 |
[20:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:30] | I’m really gonna need you to relax here. | 我现在需要你放松 |
[20:32] | -I’m trying. I’m trying. -Oh, yeah. | -我在努力放松 -好的 |
[20:35] | -Wiggle your toes. -Huh? | 动动你的脚趾 |
[20:37] | Just wiggle your toes. | 动动你的脚趾 |
[20:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:41] | -[bones crack] -He was fucking miserable, wasn’t he? Well… | 他极其痛苦 是不是? |
[20:49] | that loosened something up. | 有没有感觉轻松了一点? |
[20:53] | -Yeah. -Now, hang tight. | -嗯 -稍等一下 |
[20:57] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[21:00] | Cross your arms for me. | 交叉双臂 |
[21:04] | I’m just gonna come in here gently | 我要慢慢过来这里 |
[21:07] | and lift you up just a little bit here. | 稍微给你往上托一下 |
[21:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:13] | Uh, big inhale. | 深吸一口气 |
[21:17] | -[Ben] And let it out. -[bones crack] | 现在呼气 |
[21:19] | You are one mean fucking bitch. | 你他妈是个卑劣的贱货 |
[21:29] | -[sniffles] I’m sorry. | -别哭啊 -对不起 |
[21:31] | -No, no, no. That’s okay. | -没关系 -对不起 |
[21:32] | No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[21:34] | You know, we hold a lot of stuff in our bodies. | 我们的身体里承受着很多东西 |
[21:37] | -[gasps] -Trauma, stress… | 创伤、压力… |
[21:40] | anger. | 愤怒 |
[21:42] | It’s healthy to let it out. | 健康的做法是将这些释放出去 |
[21:56] | February 21st. | 2月21日 |
[21:58] | -Of course you’re a Pisces. -Right? | -你当然是双鱼座 -是吧? |
[22:01] | You’re artsy, and you’re loving. | 你充满艺术气息 爱心满满 |
[22:04] | Ooh, maybe a little too loving. | 也许有点爱心泛滥了 |
[22:06] | Why do you say that like it’s a bad thing? | 怎么你说得跟缺点似的? |
[22:08] | My friend Jen thinks I’m a little clingy. | 我的朋友詹觉得我有点黏人 |
[22:11] | Is she a Scorpio? | 她是天蝎座? |
[22:13] | -Yes. -[Michelle] Hmm. | 是的 |
[22:15] | Are you a little bit psychic? | 你会一点通灵术吗? |
[22:16] | Hmm. I’m a Taurus. We know shit. Okay. | 我是金牛座 我们知识渊博 好吧 |
[22:20] | I’m gonna need you to try this polenta before it gets cold. | 我要你趁热尝尝这个玉米糊 |
[22:32] | [Judy] Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:34] | That is the best polenta I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的玉米糊 |
[22:37] | Mine is never that creamy. | 我做的没那么柔滑 |
[22:38] | Eh, it’s just butter. | 只是加了黄油 |
[22:40] | I mean, there, I just summed up culinary school for you in three words. | 我刚用几个词为你总结了烹饪学校 |
[22:43] | -Well, good. Now I don’t have to go. -[laughs] | 很好 那我就不用上了 |
[22:45] | So, uh, how did you learn to cook? | 那你是怎么学的做饭? |
[22:51] | I taught myself as a kid. | 我小时候自学的 |
[22:53] | Oh, right. [exhales] | 对哦 |
[22:55] | Was your mom not around much? | 你妈妈不常在你身边吗? |
[22:57] | No. No, she kind of disappeared a lot, so… | 是啊 她经常消失 所以… |
[23:01] | So you had to take care of yourself? | 所以你不得不照顾自己? |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:04] | And her. | 还有她 |
[23:05] | I mean, when she finally would come home, she’d be so out of it that, uh, | 等她终于愿意回家后 她会很迷糊 |
[23:08] | if I didn’t cook stuff, she wouldn’t eat, so… | 如果我不做饭 她也不会吃 所以… |
[23:11] | That’s a lot for a kid. | 对孩子来说太不易了 |
[23:14] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Um, did you want to talk about that thing you didn’t want to talk about earlier? | 你想聊聊那件你之前不想聊的事吗? |
[23:19] | It’s not really that big of a deal. I don’t know. | 其实也没什么大不了的 我也… 不知道 |
[23:22] | My mom | 我妈 |
[23:24] | keeps calling my ex-girlfriend | 不断给我前女友打电话 |
[23:26] | to complain about me. | 抱怨我 |
[23:28] | So that’s a cool thing I got going on. | 就是这件破事 |
[23:31] | What’s to complain about? | 有什么抱怨的? |
[23:32] | You’re so good to her. | 你对她那么好 |
[23:33] | Or I’m a selfish dick. Depends who you ask. | 也许我是个自私鬼 看你问谁了 |
[23:37] | I think it’s kind of nice they talk. | 我觉得她们沟通挺好的 |
[23:38] | My ex’s mom hated me. | 我前男友的妈很讨厌我 |
[23:40] | How long ago did you guys break up? | 你们分手多久了? |
[23:45] | Oh, a while ago. | 不久前分的 |
[23:48] | Is your ex still in the picture? | 你前男友还在你心里吗? |
[23:53] | [Jen] No one can ever know what happened. | 谁也不能知道发生了什么 |
[23:56] | No. | 没有 |
[23:59] | No, it’s definitely over. | 没有 完全结束了 |
[24:02] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[24:04] | So did it not end well? | 分手很不愉快? |
[24:06] | No. | 不是 |
[24:07] | But… | 不过… |
[24:09] | I’m just trying to move on. | 我只想翻篇 |
[24:12] | I hear that. | 知道了 |
[24:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:15] | Do you think that crystals are bullshit nonsense, | 你觉得水晶都是骗人的 |
[24:18] | or do you think that they are magical compounds | 还是觉得它们是由精神能量 |
[24:21] | formed by spiritual energy? | 形成的神奇化合物? |
[24:23] | I know they’re magical compounds formed by spiritual energy. | 它们就是 由精神能量形成的神奇化合物 |
[24:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:35] | I want you to have this. | 我想让你收下这个 |
[24:36] | It’s my favorite. | 它是我的最爱 |
[24:39] | -Is this a moonstone? -Uh-huh. | 这个是月长石吗? |
[24:42] | -Are you really giving this to me? | -你真的要把它送给我? -是的 |
[24:45] | -Yeah. It symbolizes new beginnings. | 它象征着新的开始 |
[24:52] | To new beginnings. | 为新的开始干杯 |
[24:53] | To new beginnings. | 为新的开始干杯 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry. I’m not usually the biggest fan of crying in front of strangers. | 真抱歉 我通常不喜欢在陌生人面前哭 |
[25:01] | Oh, hey. You’re not the first lady I’ve made cry. | 嘿 你不是第一个被我弄哭的女士 |
[25:05] | -Hmm. -Sorry. [scoffs] | 对不起 |
[25:07] | You do that a lot, don’t you? | 你经常这样吧? |
[25:09] | Uh, make bad jokes? | 开糟糕的玩笑? |
[25:11] | Well, they’re not terrible, they’re just not | 玩笑并不糟糕 只是不够 |
[25:13] | funny. | 好笑 |
[25:15] | [chuckles] Um, thanks for the feedback. | 谢谢你的反馈 |
[25:17] | Yeah, sometimes I feel like | 有时候我觉得 |
[25:18] | Steve got all the confidence in the womb, and I got the heart defect. | 史蒂夫天生自信满满 而我天生有心脏缺陷 |
[25:23] | You seem to have a pretty good heart. | 你看上去心脏完全没问题 |
[25:26] | Seven surgeries later, yeah. | 是啊 做了七次手术了 |
[25:28] | -It’s okay. Something I deal with. -Hmm. | 没事 我都习惯了 |
[25:30] | How about you? Your back pain, is that a chronic thing? | 你呢?你的背痛是慢性病吗? |
[25:32] | Yeah, I was a dancer… | 是的 我曾经是个舞者… |
[25:34] | -Really? -…for a long time. | -是吗? -…跳了很久的舞 |
[25:36] | -Me, too. -Shut up. | -我也是 -不是吧 |
[25:37] | Yeah, Miss Hedley’s Dance Academy. | 真的 海德利女士舞蹈学院 |
[25:39] | First through fifth grade. | 从一年级伤到五年级 |
[25:41] | Okay. Okay, this I have to see. | 好吧 这我倒要看看 |
[25:44] | What? | 什么? |
[25:45] | You need to show me. | 你得给我看看 |
[25:48] | -[laughs] You’re gonna make me? -Yep. | -你是要逼我吗? -是的 |
[25:53] | [laughs] This is going to be… | 我跳的舞… |
[25:56] | -probably pretty good. -Mm-hmm. | 可能会非常好看 |
[25:59] | -Ooh. -I don’t even know what I’m doing here. | 我都不知道自己在做什么 |
[26:01] | I don’t know what you’re doing either. | 我也不知道你在做什么 |
[26:04] | [laughs] I’m not really sure what’s happening here. | 我不太清楚这里发生了什么 |
[26:08] | -Some of that. [snaps fingers] | 这样一下 |
[26:09] | -[laughs] That’s just… | 只是这样… |
[26:12] | No, that didn’t work. | 不行 那样不行 |
[26:13] | -Little worm. -[laughing] | 小虫子 |
[26:18] | -Wait for it. -[laughing] | 瞧这个 |
[26:21] | Word. | 了不起吧 |
[26:23] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[26:24] | That’s so wrong. | 跳舞可不是这么跳的 |
[26:25] | How about a little Magic Mike? | 再来点《魔力麦克》… |
[26:27] | Okay, now that’s where we draw the line. | 好了 到此为止吧 |
[26:28] | -That’s just so stupid. -[both laughing] | 跳得太白痴了 |
[26:34] | Oh, God. Wow. | 天啊 |
[26:35] | -Man, my heart. [panting] -Oh. | 哎呀 我的心脏 |
[26:38] | Boy, how bad would you feel if I died right now? [laughs] | 要是我现在死了 你会感到多难过? |
[26:41] | Sorry, that was… another one. | 抱歉 这个笑话…又不好笑 |
[26:44] | [sighs] Boy, I just keep them coming, don’t I? Sorry. | 我总是想到这种烂笑话 是吧?抱歉 |
[26:49] | What’s this? “Say go to stop signs.” | 这是什么?“支持停车标志” |
[26:51] | Yeah, I probably could have workshopped that a little bit more. | 嗯 我当初可能应该好好设计一下 |
[26:56] | Eh. Yeah, yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[26:58] | Hmm. Thanks for the feedback. | 谢谢你的反馈 |
[27:00] | Uh, no, my son is starting to drive. | 我儿子要开始开车了 |
[27:02] | So now I have become that mother that I hate. | 所以现在我变成了 自己讨厌的那种母亲 |
[27:06] | What’s that? | 这话怎么说? |
[27:08] | A mother who cares about her kid? | 担心孩子的母亲? |
[27:09] | Nothing wrong with that. | 这没有错 |
[27:12] | My poor mom, she… | 我可怜的妈妈 她… |
[27:15] | She’s really going through it right now. [exhales] | 她现在正经历这些 |
[27:18] | She’s afraid to leave the house | 她不敢出门 |
[27:19] | ’cause she thinks Steve’ll walk in and she won’t be there. | 因为她怕史蒂夫回来时 自己不在家 |
[27:23] | Yeah, that’s tough. | 嗯 真不容易 |
[27:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:26] | For all of us. | 我们大家都一样 |
[27:29] | I haven’t talked to him in over a year. | 我都一年多没跟他说过话了 |
[27:31] | -Really? -Mnh-mnh. | 是吗? |
[27:35] | -What did he do? -No. | -他做了什么? -没什么 |
[27:39] | I was drinking, | 我那天喝着酒 |
[27:40] | and we got into an argument over something really stupid. | 我们俩因为鸡毛蒜皮吵了起来 |
[27:46] | And… [sighs] | 然后… |
[27:47] | I just started going off on him. | 我开始对他发火 |
[27:51] | Everything I ever resented | 我对他的 |
[27:53] | about him just came, like, | 一切怨恨开始从身体里 |
[27:56] | exploding out of me. I just couldn’t keep it down, you know? | 爆发出来 我当时就是忍不住 你明白吧? |
[28:01] | Of course, | 当然了… |
[28:03] | I regret it now. | 我现在很后悔 |
[28:06] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我明白 |
[28:08] | I’ve been | 我一直 |
[28:10] | putting off making amends with him, and now it’s like… | 拖延着向他赔罪的机会 现在就感觉… |
[28:14] | [sighs] …you know, what if I don’t get to? | 要是我没有机会怎么办? |
[28:23] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… | 抱歉 我不是故意… |
[28:25] | -put all this on you. -No, it’s okay. | -让你听我唠叨这些的 -没事 这… |
[28:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. It’s my son. I have to… | 抱歉 我儿子打来的 我得… |
[28:33] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:34] | Hey. Hey, buddy. | 嘿 儿子 |
[28:38] | What? | 什么? |
[28:39] | I told him to rip it out. | 我让他把它拆掉 |
[28:41] | I mean, who the hell wants a black toilet bowl? | 谁想要黑色马桶? |
[28:43] | No one. How am I gonna tell if I’m hydrated? | 没人想 那还怎么判断自己喝水足不足? |
[28:45] | Yeah! Exactly. | 是啊!没错 |
[28:46] | -You want to see your work. -[cell phone ringing] | 你得看看自己的嘘嘘 |
[28:49] | You gotta take that? | 你得接电话吧? |
[28:51] | No, it’s just my friend Jen. | 不要 只是我朋友詹打的 |
[28:55] | Wow. | 哇 |
[28:57] | -Who’s the clingy one now? -Right? | -现在是谁黏谁啊? -是吧? |
[29:00] | But maybe I should just… | 但也许我还是… |
[29:04] | [clears throat] Hello? | 喂? |
[29:10] | Oh, my God, what? | 天啊 什么? |
[29:24] | What the hell, Charlie? | 查理 你搞什么? |
[29:26] | I didn’t think it would run out of gas. I just took it for a spin. | 我没想到会开到没油 我只是去兜了个风 |
[29:29] | Run out of gas? What the fuck are you even talking about? | 开到没油?你他妈说什么呢? |
[29:31] | This was not yours to take! | 这不是你该开的车! |
[29:32] | [Parker chuckles] I thought it was a birthday present. | 我以为这辆车是生日礼物 |
[29:35] | Hey, I’m Parker. | 你好 我是帕克 |
[29:39] | Get in the fucking car, Parker. | 帕克 你他妈赶紧上车 |
[29:40] | Both of you, in Judy’s car, now! | 你们两个 赶紧上朱迪的车 |
[29:43] | What about my car? | 我的车呢? |
[29:44] | Your car? Oh, no, no, no. You are never seeing this thing again. | 你的车? 不 你永远不会再见到这辆车了 |
[29:47] | Get in her car. | 赶紧上她的车 |
[29:50] | [Charlie] Oh, fine. | 好吧 |
[29:52] | -Holy shit. -[Jen] I know. | -天啊 -我知道 |
[29:53] | -Holy shit, what are we gonna do? -I don’t know. | -天啊 我们该怎么办? -不知道 |
[29:55] | Just help me and get them out of here, okay? | 你帮我把他们弄走 好吗? |
[29:57] | -I’ll figure it out. | 我来想办法 |
[29:59] | -[stammers] Okay. | 好的 |
[30:21] | He was miserable, wasn’t he? | 他很痛苦 是不是? |
[30:22] | Fucking go! | 你他妈滚! |
[30:24] | You are one mean fucking bitch. | 你他妈是个卑劣的贱货 |
[30:25] | I never want to see your fucking face again! | 我再也不要见到你了! |
[30:28] | [echoes] He was looking for a way out, honey. | 亲爱的 他在寻找出路 |