时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’ll want to see this. This USB contains | 你会想看这个 这个硬盘里 |
[00:03] | footage of the night of Jonathan’s accident. | 有约翰森车祸那晚的监控录像 |
[00:05] | The video on this drive will exonerate him. | 这个硬盘上的视频可以证明他无罪 |
[00:07] | Help me and it’s yours. | 帮我 这就是你的 |
[00:09] | What are you willing to do for your brother? | 你愿意为你弟弟做些什么 |
[00:11] | You helped to steal a diamond worth millions. | 你助纣为虐 帮着窃取了价值百万的宝石 |
[00:14] | Made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了很多错 |
[00:16] | But I didn’t do that. | 但我可没帮着偷宝石 |
[00:18] | My ID card got stolen. | 我的证件被偷了 |
[00:19] | Someone used it to break into the evidence lockup. | 有人用它闯入了证据存储库 |
[00:21] | Who could’ve stolen your ID? | 谁能偷走你的证件 |
[00:28] | There’s a saying in magic | 魔术界有这么个说法 |
[00:30] | we magicians guard an empty safe. | 我们魔术师都保管着一个空的保险箱 |
[00:34] | Which is true. | 这话没错 |
[00:36] | The only thing inside our safe is, well, magic. | 我们保险箱里唯一的东西就是魔法 |
[00:40] | And as everyone knows, that’s not real. | 而所有人都知道 这东西并不存在 |
[00:44] | Box 3626. Is that correct? | 3623号柜 对吗 |
[00:47] | Yes. Now, where is… my key? | 是的 现在 我的钥匙去哪了 |
[00:52] | How do we guard an empty safe? | 那我们怎么保管好一个空的保险箱呢 |
[00:54] | First, we tell a story about what’s inside… | 首先 我们要给里面的东西编出个故事 |
[00:56] | a great treasure, | 一个玄妙的宝藏 |
[00:57] | this fantastic thing that you know… | 这个神乎其神的宝藏 你也清楚 |
[01:00] | isn’t there. | 并不存在 |
[01:03] | The fact that it’s all a trick, | 这一切都是只是小把戏 |
[01:05] | that our safe is empty, nobody cares. | 我们的保险箱是空的这件事 并没人在乎 |
[01:07] | – They came for the magic. – What’s happening?! | – 他们就是来看魔法的 – 发生了什么 |
[01:09] | Gasoline! | 汽油 |
[01:11] | In the real world, what’s in the safe matters. | 在现实世界里 保险箱里有什么就很重要了 |
[01:14] | Some hold treasure, others secrets… | 有些是金银珠宝 其它保管着各式秘密 |
[01:19] | …while a few contain dangers | 而有些充满危险 |
[01:22] | – just waiting to burn us. – No! No! | – 等着把我们一把火烧尽 – 不 不 |
[01:39] | You can do this. Tell him the truth. | 你做得到的 告诉他真相 |
[01:51] | I got doughnuts. | 我带了甜甜圈来 |
[01:53] | Hey, Dina. | 你好 狄娜 |
[01:54] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[01:59] | Did you sleep at all? | 你睡过觉了吗 |
[02:01] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[02:03] | No, I don’t think I did. | 不 我没睡 |
[02:06] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[02:07] | Everywhere I’ve been, | 我过去几天去过的每一个地方 |
[02:08] | everyone I’ve been in contact with in the last few days. | 遇见的每一个人 |
[02:12] | OPR investigators are thorough, | 职责办的调查员查得很全面了 |
[02:14] | and I can’t leave anything out. | 我要保证没有任何纰漏 |
[02:16] | Opr? | 职责办是什么 |
[02:17] | Office of Professional Responsibility. | 职业责任办公室 |
[02:20] | But everybody knows that you didn’t steal the Lynx Diamond. | 但所有人都知道你没有偷天猫座钻石 |
[02:23] | My badge was used. | 但他们用了我的警徽 |
[02:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:28] | Yeah, about that, um… | 是 说起这个 |
[02:32] | I know you took it. | 我知道是你拿走的 |
[02:37] | I just can’t figure out why. | 我只是想不明白为什么 |
[02:41] | I was trying to help Jonathan get the redacted files. | 我想帮约翰森拿到那份被篡改的文件 |
[02:44] | Someone stole it from me. | 有人把它从我这里偷走了 |
[02:47] | You did it for Jonathan. | 你这么做是为了约翰森 |
[02:50] | What were in the files? | 文件里有什么 |
[02:53] | Were we hiding something? | 我们在试图掩盖什么吗 |
[02:56] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[02:58] | The Mystery Woman used you and Jonathan, | 那个神秘女人利用了你和约翰森 |
[03:02] | and now she’s got the Lynx Diamond, | 现在她已经拿到天猫座钻石了 |
[03:03] | and I’ll probably get suspended. | 而我很可能会被停职 |
[03:05] | – But you didn’t do anything. – It doesn’t matter. | – 但你什么也没做 – 这不重要 |
[03:08] | I’m an FBI agent, and my badge was used | 我是一个调查局探员 我的警徽出现在了 |
[03:10] | in the commission of a major crime. | 一起重大犯罪行动中 |
[03:12] | It might as well have been my gun… | 也有可能下次就会是我的枪 |
[03:18] | I-I mean, I’m… | 我是说 我… |
[03:21] | I wouldn’t have ever done this if I had known that… | 如果我知道事情会这样 我一定不会… |
[03:24] | that, um… | 这个样子 |
[03:26] | It was wrong, okay? It was wrong. | 我做错了 好吗 我做错了 |
[03:29] | And I’m so sorry, Mike. | 我非常抱歉 迈克 |
[03:32] | The boys are up. | 男孩们在楼上 |
[03:36] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[03:49] | Dina took Mike’s badge for you, didn’t she? | 狄娜为了你拿走了迈克的警徽 是不是 |
[03:52] | The FBI know? | 调查局知道吗 |
[03:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:55] | M.W. Had a guard on the inside. | 那个神秘女人买通了一个保安 |
[03:57] | And I played right into her hands… again. | 而我一步一步正好走入了她的圈套 又一次 |
[04:01] | And Dina got hurt ’cause of it. | 狄娜因为这受了伤 |
[04:03] | Again. | 又一次 |
[04:05] | Maybe we just got what we deserved. | 或许这就是我们应得的 |
[04:07] | No. Don’t go there. | 不 别这么想 |
[04:11] | We don’t… You don’t deserve this, Johnny, | 我们不…你不该经历这些 约翰尼 |
[04:13] | and I will do whatever it takes to get her. | 我会竭尽所能去抓到她的 |
[04:15] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[04:16] | Play another one, Cam. That tune’s getting old. | 换个说辞吧 小卡 这个都听腻了 |
[04:18] | How many times have you told me you’ll get me out of here? | 你告诉过我多少次你能让我离开这了 |
[04:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | I have a great rendition | 我还可以表演 |
[04:23] | of “I promise you’ll get your life back.” | “把你的生活还给你” |
[04:27] | Which life is that? | 什么生活 |
[04:29] | I didn’t exist, remember? | 我都不存在 记得吗 |
[04:34] | There’s no life out there for me. | 这外面根本没有我的生活 |
[04:35] | Dina was the last of it. | 狄娜是我最后拥有的 |
[04:37] | And now she’s gone, too. | 现在她也离开了 |
[04:39] | Well, now who’s recycling old material? | 好吧 现在是谁在旧事重提了 |
[04:42] | It’s gonna be different, Johnny. | 这次会不一样的 约翰尼 |
[04:44] | You just have to trust me. | 你只要相信我 |
[04:46] | Trust the FBI. We do this together. | 相信调查局 我们会一起做到的 |
[04:48] | There’s nothing we won’t do for you. | 我们会为了你做任何事 |
[04:52] | Let me guess. It’s Kay. | 让我猜猜 是凯 |
[04:54] | You got to go work a case. | 你要去查案了 |
[04:56] | It’s a bank heist. | 是个银行抢劫案 |
[05:00] | You gonna be okay with that? | 这个案子没问题嘛 |
[05:02] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[05:09] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 嘿 抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:10] | Had to give a statement about Mike to the OPR. | 我得去职责办给迈克做一个声明 |
[05:12] | – How’d that go? – Can’t tell. | – 做得怎么样 – 说不好 |
[05:14] | Those guys are hard to read. | 猜不透那些家伙 |
[05:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:26] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[05:29] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[05:31] | my dad and I were held up in a bank robbery. | 我和我爸爸在银行抢劫案中被劫持过 |
[05:33] | Now, remember, Cameron… every thief in town | 现在 听着 卡梅伦 这城里的每一个小偷 |
[05:37] | knows performers are flush with cash on Monday morning. | 都知道表演家们周一早上兜里会有一大笔现金 |
[05:39] | Deposit the take, safer you make. | 存的越多 你越安全 |
[05:41] | Good. | 没错 |
[05:42] | At least one of my sons is listening to me. | 至少还有一个儿子听我说话 |
[05:45] | You say it all the time. | 你天天都这么说 |
[05:46] | Oh, yeah? What else do I say all the time? | 是吗 我还常说什么 |
[05:49] | “You don’t play Vegas. Vegas plays you,” | “你玩不了维加斯 维加斯玩得了你” |
[05:51] | “First dollar is the only dollar,” | “第一笔钱就是唯一的钱” |
[05:52] | and “Agents are for suckers.” | 还有”中介都是给没主见的人的” |
[05:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:56] | I’m good. | 我说得很对 |
[05:58] | Everybody on the floor! | 所有人趴到地上 |
[06:01] | Now! | 现在就做 |
[06:03] | – Did you hear me? – Wait! Wait. | – 你听到我说话了吗 – 等一下 等一下 |
[06:05] | We have $3,112. | 我们有3112美元 |
[06:08] | And, uh, a dollar and 16 cents in change. | 还有 一块一毛六零钱 |
[06:11] | You could go. | 你可以拿着离开 |
[06:13] | Hurting anyone’s reckless, stupid. | 伤害任何人都是鲁莽并且愚蠢的 |
[06:17] | At least let my boy go. | 至少放过我的儿子 |
[06:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:22] | Guess I have some psychological scarring. | 我猜我可能有点心理障碍 |
[06:26] | I can handle this. | 我自己也办得了这件案子 |
[06:27] | Nah, I’m fine. | 不 我没事的 |
[06:29] | Victim was Priscilla Howe, 80 years old. | 受害人是普丽西拉· 豪尔 现年八十岁 |
[06:31] | Fire broke out, she got trapped behind an emergency door. | 火灾发生时 她被困在了应急门之后 |
[06:34] | By the time the fire department got here, she was dead. | 消防队来的时候她已经死了 |
[06:37] | Was it a bank rob or a fire? | 这是一场银行抢劫案还是火灾 |
[06:38] | Both. | 都是 |
[06:40] | Once they put out the fire, they realized one box was missing. | 灭火之后 他们意识到一个柜子失踪了 |
[06:43] | Whose box? | 谁的柜子 |
[06:44] | It was registered to a dummy account, | 它是用挂名账户登记的 |
[06:46] | but the Bank Robbery Task Force | 但银行劫案组发现那个账户 |
[06:47] | linked it to a William Archer. | 在威廉姆·阿奇尔名下 |
[06:49] | William Archer. | 威廉姆·阿奇尔 |
[06:50] | Let me guess… billionaire race car driver. | 让我猜猜 亿万赛车手 |
[06:52] | International jewel thief and bank robber. | 国际珠宝大盗兼银行抢劫犯 |
[06:55] | Mm. Even better. | 听起来甚至更棒 |
[06:56] | William pulled off elaborate heists | 威廉姆从八十年代到这个世纪初 |
[06:58] | from the ’80s to the early aughts. | 策划实施了一系列精心设计的抢劫案 |
[06:59] | Went quiet around 2007. | 直到2007年左右收手了 |
[07:01] | All right, so… the thieves filled the boxes with accelerant, | 好吧 所以 抢劫犯们在柜子里灌注了助燃剂 |
[07:04] | they start the fire to clear the room, | 他们放火是为了清空金库 |
[07:07] | give themselves more time to work on the Butler-Riley lock. | 他们才有足够的时间开那个巴特勒·莱利锁 |
[07:10] | Which makes sense, because I need at least 30 minutes | 这就说得通了 因为我至少需要三十分钟 |
[07:12] | to pick one of those, and I’m one of the best. | 才能解开其中的一个 我可是业内行家 |
[07:14] | 30 minutes? | 三十分钟 |
[07:15] | Nobody would’ve survived 10 in here with a fire like that. | 火烧成那样 人在里面十分钟都活不下来 |
[07:18] | Generally, that is true, but nowadays, all you need | 通常来说是的 但现在 你只需要 |
[07:20] | is an oxygen supply and some kind of protection, | 一点氧气设备 再加上一点防护措施 |
[07:22] | like a… an asbestos suit or a… | 像…一件石棉衣服或者… |
[07:25] | …fire-retardant gel. | …一点隔火啫喱 |
[07:28] | We used the gel in our show, and it smelled terrible. | 我们在表演的时候用过 那东西真的很臭 |
[07:35] | Ah. Yeah. | 啊 是的 |
[07:37] | Pretty much exactly… like that. | 这个味道…就很像 |
[07:43] | That was the victim’s? | 是那个被害人的衣服吗 |
[07:46] | She got trapped in here on purpose | 她故意被困在这里面 |
[07:47] | in order to steal the box. | 就是为了偷保险箱 |
[07:49] | Hey, this is Daniels. | 嘿 我是丹尼尔斯 |
[07:50] | Get me a location on the coroner’s team | 告诉我那个验尸组的位置 |
[07:52] | and the victim’s body. | 还有把受害人尸体带给我 |
[07:53] | She may not be dead. | 她可能没死 |
[07:54] | This was her, Kay. | 凯 那个女人就是她 |
[07:58] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[08:06] | Ditch the van. Cameron was there. | 甩掉那辆车 卡梅伦在那车上 |
[08:08] | Find what you were looking for? | 找到了你想要的东西了吗 |
[08:11] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[08:14] | NYPD found the real coroners unconscious | 纽约警方找到了派出的被敲晕的验尸官 |
[08:16] | about a mile away from the bank. | 在距银行一英里左右的地方 |
[08:17] | Their attackers match your description | 攻击他们的人就是你说的那几个 |
[08:19] | – of Tallis and Dekker. – Yeah. | – 塔利斯和德克吗 – 是的 |
[08:20] | This was her… the Mystery Woman. | 就是她 那个神秘女人 |
[08:22] | There have been similar heists across Europe. | 欧洲也发生过类似的抢劫案 |
[08:24] | Every bank they hit | 他们抢劫的每一家银行 |
[08:25] | held a safety-deposit box for William Archer. | 都有一个属于威廉姆·阿奇尔的保险柜 |
[08:27] | All right. So, we know M.W.’s after all the items | 好吧 所以那个神秘女人就是一直在追查 |
[08:30] | in this photo… | 这张照片里的所有东西 |
[08:31] | the book, the watch, the violin, the Lynx Diamond… | 这本书 这个表 这把小提琴 天猫座钻石 |
[08:34] | so maybe William stole something in this photo | 也有可能是威廉偷了这照片里的其中一样东西 |
[08:37] | and she thinks he hid it in one of his boxes. | 然后她觉得他把东西藏在了其中一个保险柜里 |
[08:39] | There’s one more box registered to William Archer. | 威廉姆·阿奇尔的保险箱只剩一个没被打开了 |
[08:41] | It’s here in New York. That’s her next target. | 就在纽约 所以那是她下一个目标 |
[08:43] | That’s where we’ll catch her. | 我们将在那里抓到她 |
[08:45] | The Mystery Woman knows we’re onto her. | 那个神秘女人知道我们会抓她 |
[08:47] | She’ll come prepared. | 她会有备而来 |
[08:48] | We have to assume she’s already staked out the bank tellers. | 我们得做好准备她可能已经在监视银行柜员了 |
[08:50] | You go about your regular bank procedures. | 你们就该做什么做什么 |
[08:52] | Um, please check your name tags, and remember your new names. | 检查你们的名牌 记住你们的新名字 |
[08:55] | And don’t forget to smile. | 别忘记微笑 |
[08:56] | Customers, make sure to circulate. | 顾客 要记得走来走去 |
[08:58] | And remember, our target is a master of deception. | 记住了 那个人是顶级诈骗犯 |
[09:01] | The slightest head turn, curious glance, it’ll give us away. | 一个轻微的转头 多余的目光 都会出卖我们 |
[09:04] | Gentlemen, I realize you’re not FBI agents, | 先生们 你们不是调查局特工 |
[09:06] | but our target will notice if we swapped you out with our people. | 但如果换成我们的人 她肯定会有所察觉 |
[09:08] | We got it… act like it’s a regular Tuesday. | 我们知道的…今天就是普通的星期二 |
[09:13] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[09:14] | Gunter’s almost done with the door. | 甘特把地板部分几乎搞定了 |
[09:16] | Once you ID M.W., hit this button, it locks the door. | 一旦你看到那个神秘女人 按这门就会锁上 |
[09:18] | If she tries to run, it sends 700 volts | 如果她想跑 门把上有七百伏电压 |
[09:20] | – through whoever touches it. – 700… | – 谁摸谁被电 – 七百… |
[09:22] | Gunter, wouldn’t that kill her? | 甘特 这不会电死她吗 |
[09:23] | Eh, probably. But I don’t see the problem. | 可能 但我觉得没什么 |
[09:26] | We need her alive to exonerate Jonathan. | 我们需要她为约翰森免罪 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:29] | Well, I’ll lower it to 650. | 那我就把它降到六百五伏 |
[09:34] | Just make sure he doesn’t kill her. | 就看着点 别电死她了 |
[09:36] | – Relax, I got it. – Thanks. | – 放轻松 我看着呢 – 谢了 |
[09:37] | Hey, they need you in the safe-deposit room. | 嘿 他们让你去保险室 |
[09:39] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[09:41] | Oh, yeah, no, I’m good. I love banks and all this. | 噢 没事 我很好 我爱死了银行还有这些 |
[09:43] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[09:44] | You talk to Jonathan? | 你跟约翰森谈过了吗 |
[09:45] | No. | 没有 |
[09:46] | If this doesn’t work out, I, uh… | 如果这次不成功 我… |
[09:49] | don’t want to let him down again. | 我不想再让他失望了 |
[09:51] | He’s not in the best place. | 他不该被困在那里 |
[09:52] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:55] | Nothing. Just, uh… | 没什么 只是… |
[09:57] | Did I make a mistake at the auction house? | 在拍卖场那里我做错什么了吗 |
[10:00] | I mean, if I just handed over the Lynx Diamond, he’d be free. | 如果我交出那个天猫座钻石 他就自由了 |
[10:03] | Where’s the diamond? Did you get it? | 那钻石在哪里 你拿到了吗 |
[10:05] | I didn’t. | 我没拿 |
[10:06] | I mean, I had it in my hand. | 我是说 曾经东西在我手里 |
[10:09] | If I’d just given it to her, then… | 如果我给了她 然后 |
[10:10] | Why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没有呢 |
[10:14] | To help your brother, you have to betray your partner? | 为了帮你的弟弟 你要背叛你的搭档吗 |
[10:16] | She believed me, trusted me. | 她相信我 信任我 |
[10:18] | And he’s your brother. | 但他是你弟弟 |
[10:22] | It was the right move. | 你做的是正确的 |
[10:24] | She would’ve betrayed you just the same. | 不管怎么样她都会骗你 |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[10:26] | Besides, if you’d stolen the Lynx, | 还有 如果是你偷了那钻石 |
[10:27] | I would’ve tracked you down, thrown your ass in prison. | 我会逮捕你 把你扔进监狱 |
[10:34] | 987, William’s last box. | 987号 威廉的最后一个保险柜 |
[10:37] | Okay, question… would you have to hunt me down | 好的 问题是你会以我非法打开了保险柜为由 |
[10:39] | and haul my ass to prison | 逮捕我 |
[10:41] | for breaking into one small safety-deposit box? | 把我送进监狱吗 |
[10:43] | Yes. Good thing I have a search warrant. | 会的 好消息是我有搜查令 |
[10:45] | Now get crackin’. | 开锁吧 |
[10:54] | Any sign of the Mystery Woman? | 有任何神秘女人出现的迹象吗 |
[10:56] | Negative. Lobby all clear. | 没有 大厅没情况 |
[10:58] | Keep your eyes open. | 睁大你们的双眼 |
[11:15] | So, um, I hear that Mike’s under investigation. | 对了 我听说你们还在调查迈克 |
[11:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是啊 – 好吧 |
[11:20] | I mean, it’s just a formality, though, right? | 我的意思是 只是走个形式 对吧 |
[11:21] | I mean, we all know that he didn’t steal the diamond. | 我们都知道他没有偷那个钻石啊 |
[11:24] | FBI agents have to be beyond reproach. | 调查局特工要经得起指控 |
[11:26] | At best, they cite him for failure to protect his property. | 最好的结果是 他们判定他保护财产不当 |
[11:29] | At worst, they fire him, never works in law enforcement again. | 最坏的是他们解雇他 从此无法执法机关工作 |
[11:33] | Wow. Wow. | 啊噢 |
[11:35] | And… And if someone were to sort of come forward | 那…如果有人站出来说 |
[11:38] | – or just confess… – Oh, they won’t. | – 或者就直接认罪 – 噢 不会有人的 |
[11:40] | Just stealing a badge is 15 years. | 偷警章一项罪名就能判十五年了 |
[11:42] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[11:43] | Be patient, Cameron. We’re on her schedule now. | 耐心点 卡梅伦 我们要在她来之前拿出来 |
[11:46] | No, no, no. There’s a vibration. | 不不不 在震动 |
[11:48] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[11:50] | These walls are steel and cement. | 这些墙是钢筋和水泥做的 |
[11:52] | There shouldn’t be a… | 应该不会有… |
[11:54] | I feel it, too. | 我也感受到了 |
[12:00] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[12:02] | It’s stronger here. This is, uh… | 这里更强烈 这是… |
[12:08] | She’s not breaking into the bank. | 她没有闯入银行里 |
[12:09] | She’s breaking in next door. | 她闯入了隔壁 |
[12:17] | Got it! | 好了 |
[12:24] | What the hell was that?! | 这是什么鬼 |
[12:26] | Drilled through the basement, | 从地下室钻进来 |
[12:27] | pulled William’s box straight out of the wall. | 穿过墙 直接把威廉的的保险柜拉走了 |
[12:29] | All agents, the subject has the box and is on the move. | 所有人 嫌疑人拿了箱子跑掉了 |
[12:31] | Cordon off the area… nobody in or out! | 封锁这片区域 任何人不得进出 |
[12:33] | Cameron, wait! | 卡梅伦 等等 |
[12:34] | There’s an entrance to the building’s basement 200 feet down. | 六十米外有个入口进地下室 |
[12:43] | She’s there. She’s right there! | 她在那里 她肯定在那里 |
[12:44] | Wait! Cameron, it’s live! | 等下 卡梅伦 通电了 |
[12:46] | – It’s live! – Cameron! | – 通电了 – 卡梅伦 |
[12:54] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[12:55] | You okay, son? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[13:12] | Can’t even do a packet shot. | 一个抛射都做不好 |
[13:14] | First trick my dad taught me. | 这是我爸教我的第一个魔术 |
[13:16] | Your system took 400 volts of electricity. | 那时候电压四百伏 |
[13:18] | Give yourself some time. | 给自己一点时间缓缓 |
[13:23] | We’ll get her. | 我们会抓到她的 |
[13:25] | Now you’re playing the greatest hits. | 你这才是最大的打击 |
[13:27] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[13:30] | Just… | 只是… |
[13:32] | Maybe there are some people who just get away with everything. | 或许真的有人能逃离一切制裁 |
[13:35] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[13:36] | Too smart, too cunning, they just always win. | 那种超级聪明狡猾的人 他们就这样赢了 |
[13:38] | I mean, if it wasn’t for | 我的意思是 如果不是 |
[13:39] | some random security guard, I’d be dead. | 有保安冲出来 我可能就死了 |
[13:41] | She’d have gotten away with that. | 而她拿着东西跑了 |
[13:43] | You done? | 你说完了吗 |
[13:44] | Look, feeling bad for yourself and your brother, that’s fine… | 听着 别的时候为你自己和弟弟伤心 没问题 |
[13:47] | on your own time… but not here in this room, | 但在这房间里 不行 |
[13:49] | not while there’s still agents working this. | 尤其在别的特工还在为之努力的时候 |
[13:51] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:55] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[13:57] | You just cracked the case. | 你把案子给破了 |
[14:00] | This footage is from the first bank, the one that burned. | 这个录像是第一家银行的 那个被烧了的银行 |
[14:03] | That’s the same security guard | 保安是同一个 |
[14:04] | walking the Mystery Woman to her box. | 把那个神秘女人送到保险柜在的地方 |
[14:06] | He was at both banks. | 他在两家银行都出现了 |
[14:09] | He’s working with her. | 他和她是一伙的 |
[14:10] | Kay, you’re amazing. | 凯 你太棒了 |
[14:26] | Olivier Scott, 56, | 奥利弗·斯考特 五十六岁 |
[14:28] | bank guard and sole resident of a $4-million townhouse. | 银行保安 独居在一栋四百万美金的别墅里 |
[14:31] | His first year as bank guard, 2007. | 二零零七年是他头一年当保安 |
[14:32] | It’s him, right? Olivier is William Archer. | 是他吧 Olivier就是威廉姆·阿奇尔 |
[14:35] | Pulls his last job in ’07, then retires to New York, | 零七年金盆洗手 隐退纽约 |
[14:38] | gets a job the last place anyone would look. | 找了份谁也想不到的工作 |
[14:40] | Fits the profile. | 和档案吻合 |
[14:41] | But why would he need to steal his own safety-deposit boxes | 但为何他要和神秘女人合作 |
[14:44] | and work with the Mystery Woman? | 偷自己的保险箱呢 |
[14:45] | I mean, what does he have to do with this lost fortune | 他又和那一笔丢失的财产 |
[14:47] | – and your great-grandfather? – I don’t know, okay? | – 还有和你的祖父有什么关系呢 – 我不知道 好吧 |
[14:49] | It’s just a working theory right now. | 只是个猜想 |
[14:50] | I’ll figure out the details. | 我会把细节弄明白的 |
[14:57] | Now, wait, someone’s here. Oh. | 等等 有人来了 |
[15:01] | Mr. Scott, we’re with the FBI. | 斯考特先生 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[15:02] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 想问您几个问题 |
[15:04] | And thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[15:05] | Sure, sure, one second. Great, George, got it. | 好的 好的 稍等 好的 乔治 知道了 |
[15:08] | Look, can you order from the place for me? | 你能帮我在那儿点个外卖吗 |
[15:11] | Yeah, 352-1625. | 对 352-1625 |
[15:14] | Kafta kebab, pita, hummus, chicken-breast skewers. | 烤肉串 皮塔饼 鹰嘴豆泥 鸡胸肉串 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[15:20] | Of course, please, come in. | 当然 请进 |
[15:25] | Great place, right? | 好地方 对吧 |
[15:27] | Rich uncle. | 我叔叔很有钱 |
[15:31] | How’s the hand? | 你的手怎么样了 |
[15:33] | It’s getting better, thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[15:35] | How many, uh, banks do you work for, Mr. Scott? | 斯考特先生 你同时为几家银行工作 |
[15:38] | I don’t work for the banks. | 我不为银行工作 |
[15:39] | I work for Secure Branch, | 我受雇于安保机构 |
[15:41] | the firm that hires guards out to the banks. | 一家给银行提供保全的公司 |
[15:43] | And you were also on duty at First National | 当火灾发生时 |
[15:44] | – when the fire happened? – Yes. | – 你在第一国民银行执勤吗 – 是的 |
[15:46] | That’s true. It’s been a heck of a week. | 是的 都已经过去一周了 |
[15:50] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry. Do you mind? | 抱歉 我可以去接一下吗 |
[15:59] | It wasn’t Orient takeout. He was sending a message. | 那不是东方外卖的电话 他在传信 |
[16:02] | Great, George, got it… | 好的 乔治 明白了… |
[16:04] | Great George got it “Great, George, got it”… | |
[16:06] | three G’s in a row. | 三个G打头的词 |
[16:06] | That’s the on phrase for a code act. | 那是加密消息开始的信号词 |
[16:08] | The way the Davenport Brothers communicated onstage. | 达文波特兄弟在台上就是这么联络的 |
[16:10] | You watched my history of magic special. | 你看了我的魔术史特辑 |
[16:12] | There was nothing else on. What did he say? | 没别的可看了 他说了什么 |
[16:14] | Third letter in “Kafta,” | Kafta的第三个字母 |
[16:15] | Fifth in “Kebab,” | Kebab的第五个字母 |
[16:16] | second in “Pita,” So on. | Pita的第二个字母 以此类推 |
[16:19] | “FBI here.” | 联邦调查局来了 |
[16:43] | Move! | 让开 |
[16:44] | You’re not gonna shoot me. You just saved my life. | 你不会想杀我的 你才救了我的命 |
[16:48] | – Stop! – Get out of the way. | – 住手 – 让开 |
[16:50] | You could’ve let me die holding that door, but you didn’t. | 你本可以看着我死在那扇门边上 但你没有 |
[16:52] | – Why? – Drop the gun. | – 为什么 – 把枪放下 |
[16:59] | Kick it to me. | 踢给我 |
[17:02] | Come on. We know a Mystery Woman wants something | 说吧 我们知道那个神秘女人在找什么东西 |
[17:04] | out of one of your boxes. We just don’t know what. | 只是不知道她想要什么 |
[17:06] | – Talk to us, William. – I’m not William. | – 告诉我们 威廉姆 – 我不是威廉姆 |
[17:09] | Well, who are you, then? | 那你是谁 |
[17:10] | I didn’t know you were gonna be there, Cameron. | 卡梅伦 我没想到你会在那儿 |
[17:12] | I never would’ve helped her if I had known. | 早知道我就不会帮她了 |
[17:24] | Stay down! Don’t move. | 躺着 别动 |
[17:26] | This is Daniels. | 我是丹尼尔斯 |
[17:26] | I need an ambulance to 57 Josslyn. | 请派一辆救护车到乔斯林街五十七号 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:34] | At least let my boy go. | 至少放过我的儿子 |
[17:39] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[17:41] | It was you. | 是你 |
[17:45] | I didn’t want you to be there. | 你不应该在现场的 |
[17:46] | It was his plan. | 都是他的主意 |
[17:48] | – Now! I said everybody… – Wait! Wait. | – 现在 所有人… – 等一下 |
[17:51] | We have $3,112. | 我们有三千一百十二美金 |
[17:54] | “Wait, wait, we.” | “等等 等等 我们” |
[17:55] | He was starting the code act. | 是他开始说暗语的信号 |
[17:57] | He was… He was telling you something. | 他…在向你传递什么信息 |
[17:59] | You could go. | 你可以离开的 |
[18:01] | Hurting anyone’s reckless, stupid. | 伤害他人是鲁莽愚蠢的 |
[18:05] | At least let my boy go. | 至少放过我的儿子 |
[18:07] | Get that guy’s gun. | 卸了那人的枪 |
[18:11] | “U.C. Guard.” | 卧底保安 |
[18:12] | Undercover guard. He was… He was warning you. | 卧底保安 他…他在警告你 |
[18:15] | He was… He was working with you. | 他…是和你一伙儿的 |
[18:17] | Your father was William Archer. | 你爸爸就是威廉姆·阿奇尔 |
[18:40] | Dad was William Archer. | 我们爸是威廉姆·阿奇尔 |
[18:42] | It’s insane. | 疯了 |
[18:44] | Dad was a magician, not an international bank robber. | 爸是个魔术师 不是什么国际银行大盗 |
[18:48] | There’s no way he could’ve hidden that from us. | 他不可能隐瞒我们这么久 |
[18:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:52] | He hid me from the world for 20 years. | 他整整躲了我二十年 |
[18:59] | Look at this. These dates… | 来看 这些日期… |
[19:00] | William Archer’s bank robberies across Europe… | 威廉姆·阿奇尔在欧洲的所有银行劫案… |
[19:04] | they’re all within | 都发生在我们巡演同天 |
[19:06] | 30 miles of each of our tour dates. | 距演出地半径三十英里范围内 |
[19:08] | And William disappeared in 2007, the same year dad died. | 威廉姆消失的二零零七年也是爸爸去世那年 |
[19:15] | – What’s funny? – All of it. | – 有什么好笑的 – 这一切 |
[19:18] | He called himself William Archer. | 他称自己为威廉姆·阿奇尔 |
[19:21] | His signature trick. | 他的拿手好戏 |
[19:22] | Catching the arrow. | 徒手抓箭 |
[19:25] | A reverse William Tell. | 反转版的威廉·退尔 |
[19:27] | You firing an arrow at him. | 你朝他射了一箭 |
[19:29] | How’d I miss all this, Johnny? | 我怎么就没明白呢 约翰尼 |
[19:32] | You didn’t want to see it. | 是你不想明白 |
[19:33] | Our entire childhood, all of it… | 我们整个童年 所有一切… |
[19:36] | was just a lie. | 都是个谎言 |
[19:38] | Dad locked you in a box. He denied my existence. | 爸把你锁箱子里 否认我的存在 |
[19:44] | You think the whole time he was secretly a good guy? | 你到现在还觉得他其实是个好人 |
[19:46] | He wasn’t, Cam. | 他不是 小卡 |
[19:51] | But you already knew that. | 你也已经知道了 |
[19:57] | We’re gonna have a toast. | 我们干一杯 |
[20:00] | Give old short stuff some. | 为那些老东西 |
[20:03] | To crummy fathers. | 敬混账的爸爸 |
[20:05] | To crummy fathers! | 敬混账的爸爸 |
[20:08] | Mm-hmm! | 嗯 |
[20:10] | You know, I think dad wanted me and Johnny to be so perfect | 我觉得之所以我爸想让我和约翰尼变得完美 |
[20:13] | cause he was… he was such a piece of crap. | 就因为…他是个垃圾 |
[20:16] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[20:17] | Parents always push their insecurities onto their kids. | 家长总把自己的不安全感强加给孩子 |
[20:20] | That’s why my dad made me study ballroom dancing for 12 years. | 这也是我爸逼着我学了十二年交谊舞的原因 |
[20:24] | I think we’ll just let that be. | 我们就当没听见了 |
[20:27] | Your father’s actions don’t define you, Cam. | 你爸的所作所为和你没关系 小卡 |
[20:30] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[20:32] | And none of this changes that. | 这些都不会改变这个事实 |
[20:34] | Gunter’s right. To good men. | 甘特说得对 敬好人 |
[20:36] | To good men. | 敬好人 |
[20:37] | To you, Johnny, and Mike. | 敬你 约翰尼 还有 迈克 |
[20:41] | And to Mike. | 敬迈克 |
[20:43] | – Yeah. – To Mike. | – 对 – 敬迈克 |
[20:55] | Oh, well, now, this is amazing. | 噢 这简直太厉害了 |
[20:59] | All this work, all this genius… | 这么大费周章 殚精竭力 |
[21:05] | …to find me. | …就为了抓我 |
[21:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:10] | I can get you out of here, Jonathan. | 我能把你从这儿弄出去 约翰森 |
[21:14] | Give you your freedom. | 给你自由 |
[21:17] | Which is more than Cameron was going to do. | 这是卡梅伦给不了你的 |
[21:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:25] | What wouldn’t Cameron do? | 卡梅伦给不了什么 |
[21:31] | So sorry. It was me. | 对不起 是我 |
[21:33] | ‘Twas I. | 是我偷的 |
[21:35] | Dina. | 狄娜 |
[21:37] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | – 嗨 – 你来做什么 |
[21:39] | I, uh, um… I just… I needed to speak to Deakins. | 我呃…就是来找迪金斯谈谈 |
[21:42] | She’s gone for the day. What’s up? | 她今天不在 怎么了 |
[21:45] | Mm. It could… can wait. | 哦 我可…可以等 |
[21:51] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[21:52] | In the ’90s, William Archer pulled off three jobs | 九十年代 威廉姆·阿奇尔同天连抢三家银行 |
[21:54] | in a single day. We never caught him. | 我们从来没抓住过他 |
[21:56] | 17th of June, 1992. | 一九九二年 六月十七日 |
[21:59] | Let me guess… Sebastian was somewhere performing nearby? | 我猜猜…塞巴斯蒂安当时就在附近演出吧 |
[22:02] | Wowing audiences with “Death Catch.” | 以他的死亡逃脱技惊四座 |
[22:05] | And I have a theory for how he pulled off all three jobs. | 对于他的三起连续作案我有个推论 |
[22:07] | All three banks were located directly above subway stations. | 三家银行都在地铁站正上方 |
[22:10] | Oh. Perfect escape. | 完美的脱身路线 |
[22:12] | Exactly. Except the tunnels didn’t intersect. | 正是 不过这些地道并不相交 |
[22:14] | I can’t figure out how he had enough time | 我想不明白他是怎么有时间 |
[22:15] | to make it from one bank to another. | 从一家银行转移到另一家的 |
[22:19] | You need an older subway map. | 你需要一份老版的地铁图 |
[22:21] | 1924, the original subway. | 一九四二年初版 |
[22:24] | Now, many of the stations and lines, they’ve been abandoned, | 很多站台和线路都被废弃了 |
[22:27] | but it doesn’t mean that they’re not still there. | 但并不意味着它们就消失了 |
[22:30] | These three tunnels did intersect. | 这三条地道是相通的 |
[22:31] | – How did you know that? – Uh, Cameron. | – 你怎么知道的 – 哦 是卡梅伦 |
[22:33] | He wanted to make a moving subway car disappear | 他想做一集电视台特辑 |
[22:35] | for an ABC special, so he had us research | 让一辆运行的地铁 所以让我们研究了 |
[22:37] | every inch of the subway system. | 所有的地铁线路 |
[22:40] | Look. | 看 |
[22:41] | The station where the tunnels intersect. | 隧道相交的站 |
[22:43] | It’s not far from the Archive. | 离档案室不远 |
[22:48] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[22:50] | All Cam had to do was give me the Lynx Diamond, | 小卡只需要把天猫座钻石给我 |
[22:52] | and you would’ve been freed. | 你就自由了 |
[22:54] | It was an easy choice. | 很简单的选择 |
[22:56] | ‘Course, I didn’t realize that I was forcing him | 我没意识到我在强迫他 |
[22:58] | to make a different choice. | 做一个很难的选择 |
[23:01] | Between you and Kay. | 在你和凯之间 |
[23:04] | He chose her over you. | 他选了她而不是你 |
[23:07] | Just like your father chose Cameron over you. | 就像你爸爸选择了卡梅伦而不是你 |
[23:12] | I know what that feels like. | 我知道感受 |
[23:14] | That pain. | 那种痛苦 |
[23:18] | Jonathan, I didn’t take your life. | 约翰森 我没有夺走你的人生 |
[23:21] | I freed you from it. | 我在给你自由 |
[23:23] | And now I’m gonna give you what you deserve. | 我现在要给你 你应得的 |
[23:26] | Your inheritance. | 你的遗产 |
[23:30] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[23:33] | In 1906, these billionaires hired your great-grandfather | 1906年 这些亿万富翁让你祖父 |
[23:37] | to hide parts of their fortunes | 把他们的部分财产藏起来 |
[23:39] | to avoid the new inheritance tax. | 避免遗产税 |
[23:40] | Oh. You’re with the IRS. | 你是国税局的人 |
[23:44] | – Figures. – Hardly. | – 比喻一下 – 不生动 |
[23:47] | Now, that fortune is still out there. | 现在财产流落在外 |
[23:50] | Billions. | 数十亿 |
[23:51] | Hidden. | 被藏着 |
[23:53] | Just waiting for us. | 在等着我们 |
[23:56] | I’m looking for a partner. | 我在找一个搭档 |
[23:59] | A partner? | 搭档 |
[24:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:03] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[24:04] | I get that. | 我懂了 |
[24:06] | Here. | 给 |
[24:14] | Shoot me in the head | 把我打死 |
[24:16] | and spend the rest of your life in prison or… | 在监狱度过你的下半生或… |
[24:19] | find the ultimate fortune. | 找到最后的宝藏 |
[24:23] | Choice is yours. | 你自己选 |
[24:25] | So what do you say? | 你什么想法 |
[24:40] | Just five more minutes. | 再给我五分钟 |
[24:43] | Time to wake up, Cameron. | 醒醒 卡梅伦 |
[24:54] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[24:56] | Had a little help. | 有人帮了我个小忙 |
[25:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:22] | So, you expect me to believe that Johnny is working with you. | 你想让我相信 约翰森和你一伙了 |
[25:27] | Ask him yourself. | 自己问 |
[25:33] | There’s no way out, Cam. You have to help her here. | 没有别的办法 小卡 你要帮她 |
[25:36] | She already won. | 她已经赢了 |
[25:37] | Why are you doing this, Johnny? | 你为什么这么做 约翰森 |
[25:38] | The reason, ultimately? She told me everything. | 原因 她告诉了一切 |
[25:41] | You could’ve gotten me out of here | 你本可以把我弄出去的 |
[25:42] | just by handing over the Lynx Diamond, | 只要把天猫座钻石给她 |
[25:43] | but you couldn’t betray Kay. | 但你不能背叛凯 |
[25:45] | Oh, Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[25:46] | You said over and over you’d do anything to get me out. | 你说了很多遍要把我带出去 |
[25:48] | I trusted you, and you just abandoned me in here! | 我相信 结果你不顾我于此 |
[25:51] | Everything I have done for the past year… | 我过去做的每件事… |
[25:53] | Okay, listen. Do family therapy on your own time. | 听着 家庭治疗有空自己做 |
[25:57] | I’ve been halfway around the world, | 我跑了半个地球 |
[25:59] | collecting every piece of your great-grandfather’s puzzle, | 把你祖父智力游戏的东西都收集到了 |
[26:02] | but I still need the pen. | 但我还需要钢笔 |
[26:03] | Now, I assumed Sebastian had hid it | 我猜是塞巴斯蒂安藏起来了 |
[26:06] | in one of his safety-deposit boxes, but… | 在他保险箱里 但是… |
[26:09] | truth is, it wasn’t passed down to him, was it? | 其实祖父没传给他 是吧 |
[26:11] | It was passed down to you. | 传给你了 |
[26:15] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[26:17] | So where is the pen? | 钢笔在哪 |
[26:18] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[26:20] | But while I have you, | 但我有个问题 |
[26:21] | how’d you know my dad was William Archer? | 你怎么知道我父亲是威廉姆·阿奇尔 |
[26:23] | I worked for him. | 我为他工作 |
[26:25] | Worked for him? | 为他工作 |
[26:26] | – Wait. What? – No. No, no. No. | – 等下 什么 – 不不不 |
[26:29] | Where is the pen? Unless you want me to wait | 钢笔在哪 除非你想拖到 |
[26:31] | for one of your little friends to come back. | 你的某个朋友回来 |
[26:33] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[26:34] | Maybe one of them knows. | 可能他们有人知道 |
[26:35] | – Give her the damn pen!! – Mnh! | – 把笔给她 – 啊 |
[26:37] | All right. God. | 好吧 天啊 |
[27:00] | This line used to service three stations in Brooklyn. | 这条线以前途径布鲁克林区的三站 |
[27:02] | Craftsmanship’s amazing. | 技术先进 |
[27:04] | Ugh! This is where alligators flushed down toilets | 跳摇摆舞玩音乐的人在这边冲厕所 |
[27:06] | As long as there’s no rats. | 没有老鼠就行 |
[27:08] | Oh, God. Enough, guys! We are working here. | 够了 朋友们 我们是来工作的 |
[27:11] | Kay, what are you thinking? | 凯 你在想什么 |
[27:13] | Well, Sebastian could’ve easily used these tunnels | 塞巴斯蒂安可以轻易的用这些地道 |
[27:15] | to get around the police. He was smart. | 避开警察 他很聪明 |
[27:17] | Sebastian was a genius. Never worked with him. | 塞巴斯蒂安是天才 没和他一起工作过 |
[27:19] | Rumor has it he was difficult. | 据说这个人不好相处 |
[27:21] | Come on, guys. The Archive should be this way. | 拜托朋友们 档案室应该往这边走 |
[27:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:30] | Got what you wanted. | 拿到你要的东西 |
[27:32] | Happy treasure hunting. | 寻宝快乐 |
[27:33] | Please let me know where you and Johnny are registered | 你和约翰尼登记的时候告诉我 |
[27:35] | so I can send you something nice. | 我送你们点好的 |
[27:36] | I’m not done with you yet. | 还没完 |
[27:38] | Mm. Well, I am done with me, so… good night. | 我的部分完了 所以晚安了 |
[27:42] | – Come on. – Unh! | – 快递 – 啊 |
[27:44] | Up. Up, up, up, up, up. | 起来起来起来 |
[27:46] | – You, open it. – What, the trunk? | – 你打开它 – 什么大箱子吗 |
[27:48] | Sorry, lady, you got the wrong twin. | 不好意思 小姐 找错人了 |
[27:50] | Dad only taught Johnny how to open that | 爸爸只教会了约翰尼怎么打开 |
[27:52] | and made him swear never to tell me the secret, | 还让他发誓不要说出秘密 |
[27:54] | so… | 所以… |
[27:56] | Just another stellar bit of parenting by Sebastian Black. | 塞巴斯蒂安·布莱克又一优秀的教育成果 |
[27:59] | You said you didn’t care. | 你说你不在乎的 |
[28:01] | Of course I cared. | 我当然在乎 |
[28:02] | See the clock on the shelf? | 看到架子上的表了吗 |
[28:04] | Combination is whatever the clock says now… | 把时钟的时间结合 |
[28:06] | hours, minutes, seconds. | 小时 分钟 秒 |
[28:07] | Oh, come on. You serious? | 拜托 认真的吗 |
[28:26] | It’s empty. | 空的 |
[28:27] | What I want isn’t in the trunk. | 我要的不在箱子里 |
[28:34] | It’s under it. | 在箱子下面 |
[28:45] | Johnny, there’s a staircase. You know about this? | 约翰尼 这有个楼梯 你知道吗 |
[28:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:04] | Cam, you want to tell me what’s happening? | 小卡 告诉我发生什么了 |
[29:07] | Johnny, the creepy staircase leads to a creepy room, | 约翰尼 诡异的楼梯下来是个诡异的屋子 |
[29:10] | and your creepy lady friend is opening her box of creepy stuff. | 你诡异的朋友打开了她装着诡异东西的箱子 |
[29:16] | This is a lock your great-grandfather designed. | 这锁是你祖父设计的 |
[29:20] | Now, in order to open the vault… | 为了打开保险库… |
[29:24] | …all five men had to bring their artifacts together. | …五个人带着自己的东西一起来才行 |
[29:28] | So no one could come here alone and clean the others out. | 没有人能独自前来吞掉别人 |
[29:31] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[29:32] | So why didn’t they come back together? | 所以他们为什么没一起回来 |
[29:34] | Why abandon all the money? | 为什么放弃所有的钱 |
[29:39] | Infighting. | 内讧 |
[29:41] | Death. | 死亡 |
[29:43] | Insanity. | 精神病 |
[29:45] | Alistair used time itself | 埃利斯戴用时间 |
[29:47] | to steal the fortunes he was hired to protect. | 偷走了他需要保护的财产 |
[29:52] | It’s brilliant. | 很聪明 |
[30:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:04] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[30:08] | Place it. | 放上去 |
[30:13] | Why do I get the feeling this is a trap? | 我怎么觉得这是个陷阱 |
[30:17] | Why do you think I brought you? | 不然你觉得我为什么找你 |
[30:19] | This is a test only Alistair could pass. | 这个测试只有埃利斯戴能通过 |
[30:22] | Or perhaps… his heir. | 或者…他的后人 |
[30:43] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[30:45] | The man sitting at the desk. | 坐在桌子后的人 |
[30:52] | It’s an original automaton. | 是早期的机器人 |
[30:55] | That is very cool. | 这很酷 |
[30:59] | He’s a machine. It’s an early form of robotics. | 他是机器 早期的机器人原型 |
[31:02] | He’s built to follow a predetermined set of operations. | 他有预设的动作行为 |
[31:06] | – You mansplaining? – Hmm? | – 你解释狂魔吗 – 什么 |
[31:08] | I know what it is. | 我知道它是什么 |
[31:09] | The magician Robert-Houdin | 魔术师 罗伯特·霍丁 |
[31:11] | perfected them in the late 19th century. | 在十九世纪末期完善了他们 |
[31:13] | There’s one key left… Alistair’s pen. | 只有一个通关钥匙了…埃利斯戴的笔 |
[31:15] | Bet my life it goes in the automaton’s hand. | 赌上我的命 笔要放到机器人的手里 |
[31:18] | Well, technically, you’re betting my life, but thanks. | 其实你在拿我的命赌 但谢谢提醒 |
[31:23] | Go give it to him. | 去给他吧 |
[31:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:42] | I think he’s connected to the tiles. | 我猜他和地板是连着的 |
[31:52] | Cam, you all right? | 小卡 你还好吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[31:55] | Suddenly remember we’re brothers? | 突然觉得想起我们是兄弟了 |
[31:57] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[32:00] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 我来监督 |
[32:02] | All right, so… he’s triggered by the tiles. | 好吧 所以 他是被砖控制的 |
[32:06] | The question is… which are the dangerous ones? | 问题是… 哪些是危险的呢 |
[32:09] | Well, each one has a stencil… heart, club, spade, diamond. | 每个都有图案…红心 梅花 黑桃 方块 |
[32:13] | There has to be a pattern. | 肯定是有不同的 |
[32:16] | There is. | 有的 |
[32:18] | It’s just not the suits. They’re different textures. | 不是按照同样花式的一组牌 他们纹理不一样 |
[32:20] | Some are smooth… others rough. | 有些很滑 有些很粗糙 |
[32:25] | The way a magician roughs his aces. | 有些魔术师把他的爱司做得粗糙 |
[32:28] | You know, so he can find them without looking. | 这样他不用看就能摸出来 |
[32:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:32] | Cam, take off your shoes. | 小卡 脱鞋 |
[32:35] | Why didn’t you ever do that magic special, | 为什么你们没做过火车的 |
[32:37] | the one with the train? | 魔术特辑 |
[32:38] | Were still designing the trick when Jonathan was arrested. | 我们还在设计的时候 约翰森就被捕了 |
[32:41] | We might return to it when he gets out. | 他出来了之后我们可能会接着做 |
[32:43] | You think you’ll all go back to magic? | 你觉得你们还会继续搞魔术 |
[32:45] | We’re hardly cut out for fighting crime. | 我们几乎为了破案都快停了 |
[32:47] | I don’t know. I’d hire you. | 不知道 我会雇你们的 |
[32:54] | Maybe just you. | 可能只雇你 |
[32:58] | There are more rough than there are smooth, so… | 有些是粗糙的有些是光滑的 所以… |
[33:02] | I’m guessing… | 我猜… |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:15] | Smooth, good. | 滑的 是对的 |
[33:17] | Rough, bad. | 粗糙的 是错的 |
[33:19] | Cam, remember, the closer you get to the automaton, | 小卡 记得 你离机器人越近 |
[33:21] | the less time you have to react to it. | 你反应的时间越短 |
[33:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:44] | It’s okay. He’s still alive. | 没事他还活着 |
[33:48] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[33:51] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[33:52] | My brother will stab me in the back? | 我弟弟背后插我刀 |
[33:58] | Or, oh, I don’t know, if I’m not careful, | 或者 不知道如果我不够小心 |
[34:00] | maybe a beautiful psychopath… | 可能一个有趣的精神病人 |
[34:03] | whose name I don’t even know… | 我还不知道名字的 |
[34:06] | will risk my life in a room beneath my family’s archives. | 会在我家族档案室的下面冒险 |
[34:11] | I would like everyone to know… | 我只想让大家知道… |
[34:14] | I am still a little drunk. | 我酒还没醒 |
[34:19] | Screw careful. | 去他的小心 |
[34:21] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[34:22] | What? | 什么 |
[34:25] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[34:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:45] | Too much coffee? | 咖啡喝太多了 |
[34:48] | You electrocuted me. | 你电的我 |
[35:04] | What’s it writing? | 他在写什么 |
[35:07] | It’s drawing a map. | 在画图 |
[35:10] | A map? | 地图 |
[35:11] | Of course. This isn’t the vault. | 当然 这不是保险柜 |
[35:14] | This is where he hid the map. | 这只是他藏地图的地方 |
[35:16] | We’re close, Jonathan. | 我们接近了 约翰森 |
[35:18] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[35:20] | All the people you killed, all the lives you’ve destroyed? | 所有被你杀掉的人 你迫害的生命 |
[35:30] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[35:33] | I’ll let you know when I’m finished. | 我结束的时候 会告诉你 |
[35:47] | No. Bring me the map. | 不行 把地图给我 |
[35:49] | No. | 不 |
[35:50] | You don’t get to win. | 你不会赢的 |
[35:52] | When was this ever about winning? | 这什么时候关乎输赢了 |
[35:54] | Come on. I need this. I lost everything. | 拜托 我需要这个 我什么都没了 |
[35:56] | You can give it to me, or I can take it off your corpse. | 要么给我 要么送死 |
[35:59] | I’m the one with the gun, Cam. | 我拿着枪 小卡 |
[36:01] | True. | 没错 |
[36:03] | But I have… | 但我有… |
[36:06] | this. | 这个 |
[36:23] | Looks like you’re trapped. | 看起来你好像进了圈套 |
[36:27] | You should know by now. | 你现在该知道了 |
[36:31] | I always have an out. | 我总有办法的 |
[36:41] | When did you have time to steal my bullets? | 你什么时候偷我的子弹的 |
[36:43] | Oh, no. I didn’t. | 不 不是我 |
[36:45] | No, that was me. | 不 是我 |
[36:57] | You’ve been working together. | 你们一直互相帮助 |
[37:01] | There’s no way out, Cam. You have to help her here. | 没办法的 小卡 你要帮她 |
[37:04] | Johnny can be kind of a jerk sometimes, | 约翰尼 可能有时候有点混 |
[37:06] | but he wouldn’t sell me out for a few trillion dollars. | 但他不会为了钱出卖我 |
[37:08] | It was in the first thing he told me. | 他第一句话就告诉我了 |
[37:10] | Three H’s… the on phrase. | 第一句话有三个 H |
[37:13] | She’s already won. | 她已经赢了 |
[37:15] | One… the first letter in every word. | 一 每个字母的第一个单词 |
[37:17] | Johnny, why are you doing this? | 约翰尼 你在做什么 |
[37:18] | The reason, ultimately? She told me everything. | 原因 她告诉我了一切 |
[37:22] | He even told me how to disarm you. | 他告诉我了怎么把你的枪卸掉 |
[37:24] | Although I could’ve figured that out for myself. | 其实我自己就想得出来 |
[37:27] | You don’t get to win. | 你不会赢的 |
[37:28] | Come on. I need this. I lost everything. | 拜托 我需要这个 我什么都没了 |
[37:32] | You were using a code act? | 你们用暗语 |
[37:35] | Although I was kind of surprised you didn’t catch on. | 我还挺惊讶你为什么没发现的 |
[37:37] | It was pretty ham-fisted. | 有点蠢 |
[37:39] | – Hey! – But it worked. | – 嘿 – 但成功了 |
[37:40] | So, I’m gonna go get the FBI and a whole bunch of cops | 所以我去找警察 带着警察们 |
[37:45] | and… we’ll get you out of here. | 来救你出去 |
[37:47] | You just… You stay put. | 你就 呆在这吧 |
[38:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:26] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[38:29] | That was a gunshot. | 有枪声 |
[38:30] | There’s someone in that tunnel. | 隧道有人 |
[38:32] | Cameron, what’s happening? | 卡梅伦 怎么了 |
[38:36] | I once heard a rumor that you can catch a bullet. | 我听说过 你能抓子弹 |
[38:41] | FBI! Stay where you are! | 调查局 别动 |
[38:42] | Don’t come any closer, Kay. | 别再靠近了 凯 |
[38:44] | I’ve got your partner, and I will kill him if I have to. | 你搭档在我手里 我会杀了他的 |
[38:47] | Drop the gun. | 扔掉枪 |
[38:48] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[38:49] | ‘Cause I think you know how this is gonna go. | 我觉得你知道会发生什么的 |
[38:52] | I’m gonna leave here with him, and there is nothing you can do. | 我会和他一起走 你束手无策 |
[39:00] | Where are your shoes? | 你鞋呢 |
[39:03] | What? | 什么 |
[39:06] | You shot me! | 你打我 |
[39:07] | I shot her more. | 我伤她更重 |
[39:08] | What? | 什么 |
[39:12] | Nice work, Kay. | 干得好 凯 |
[39:14] | You have ruined everything, Cameron. | 你把一切都毁了 卡梅伦 |
[39:17] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:18] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:24] | We got her, Johnny. | 我们抓住她了 约翰尼 |
[39:41] | Can’t believe it’s over. We got her. | 不相信就这么结束了 我们抓住她了 |
[39:45] | You know I expect front-row tickets | 我想要你回归演出的 |
[39:47] | to your big comeback show. | 第一排演出票 |
[39:48] | My show? | 我的演出 |
[39:51] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 好的 |
[39:54] | When we started out, didn’t you hate magic? | 最开始的时候 你不是讨厌魔术吗 |
[39:56] | It’s grown on me. | 人会变的 |
[39:59] | There’s no reason I can’t come | 我也可以偶尔 |
[40:01] | and help out every now and then, right? | 帮忙破案什么的是吧 |
[40:03] | I thought you were only working with the FBI to help Jonathan. | 我以为你和调查局合作只是为了救约翰森 |
[40:08] | It’s grown on me. | 人会变的 |
[40:18] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[40:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[40:21] | I need to talk to Deakins. I’m gonna tell her. | 我要和迪金斯聊聊 我要告诉她 |
[40:23] | Turn around and leave, please. | 转身离开谢谢 |
[40:25] | – The investigation’s closed. – No, no, I… I… | – 调查结束了 – 不 我…我… |
[40:27] | The FBI gave me a loss-of-pay sanction | 调查局给了我停薪处分 |
[40:29] | and a note on my record, which is quite generous, actually. | 记录在案 已经很从轻处理了 |
[40:32] | But if someone were to contradict my testimony, | 如果有人要反驳我的证词 |
[40:35] | I would get fired, and they would get thrown in jail. | 我会被开除 他们也会进监狱 |
[40:39] | It’s done, Dina. | 结束了 狄娜 |
[40:41] | We’re done, too. | 我们也结束了 |
[40:50] | I’d say we have you on… A dozen federal charges. | 我们对你有很多指控 |
[40:54] | Conspiracy, grand theft, | 共谋 重大偷窃 |
[40:56] | smuggling stolen goods across international borders, | 国际边界走私偷窃物品 |
[40:59] | not to mention murder. | 别说谋杀了 |
[41:00] | – Can’t forget that one. – No, we won’t. | – 不能落下那个 – 我们不会的 |
[41:02] | But I’d like to start with Jonathan Black. | 先从约翰森·布莱克说起吧 |
[41:05] | I know you have evidence to prove he’s innocent. | 我知道你有证据证明他无罪 |
[41:07] | I want it. | 我需要 |
[41:09] | You’re not leaving this room until Jonathan is free. | 约翰森被放出来之前你不会离开这屋 |