时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | She was his wife. | 她是他妻子 |
[00:06] | He deserves to have all the facts. | 他有权知道事情的真相 |
[00:08] | She abandoned her husband and her | 但她就这样抛弃了她的丈夫和孩子 |
[00:10] | son and I’ll never forgive her. | 我永远不会原谅她 |
[00:12] | It’s the age-old question, | 又回到老问题上了 |
[00:14] | how much do we want to know about our neighbors? | 我们到底有多想知道邻居的秘密 |
[00:17] | You gonna cancel the meeting with the divorce lawyer. | 请你取消和离婚律师的见面 |
[00:20] | We’ll find a marriage councilor. | 我们去找个婚姻顾问 |
[00:22] | I’m Mike Deifino. | 我是麦克·德尔非诺 |
[00:24] | Susan Mayer. I live across the street. | 我是苏珊·梅尔 我住对面 |
[00:26] | If you wanna dating him, | 想跟他约会 |
[00:27] | you’re gonna have to ask him out. | 得主动约他 |
[00:28] | I keep hoping he’ll ask me out. | 我一直希望他能来约我 |
[00:29] | I really hate the way you talk to me. | 我讨厌你跟我说话的语气 |
[00:31] | I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace, | 我讨厌花一万五千块买条钻石项链 |
[00:35] | but I’m learning to deal with it. | 但是我学着接受了 |
[00:36] | – Do you love him? – I do. | -你爱他吗 -当然 |
[00:39] | So then why are we here? Why are we doing this? | 那我们为什么还在这偷情 |
[00:42] | Because I don’t want to wake up one morning, | 因为我可不想某天醒来 |
[00:44] | With a sudden urge to blow my brains out. | 想把自己的脑袋打爆 |
[00:51] | After I died, | 我死了以后 |
[00:53] | I began to surrender the parts of | 我开始放弃那些 |
[00:55] | myself that were no longer necessary. | 对我来说已经不再重要的东西 |
[00:58] | My desires, beliefs, ambitions, doubts — | 欲望 信念 抱负 猜疑 |
[01:01] | every trace of my humanity was discarded. | 我的七情六欲都已不复存在 |
[01:07] | I discovered when moving through eternity, | 当我迈入永生的瞬间 |
[01:09] | it helps to travel lightly. | 我发现我变得轻松多了 |
[01:12] | In fact, I held on to only one thing | 但是 我依然保有一样东西 |
[01:16] | my memory. | 那就是我的记忆 |
[01:19] | It’s astonishing to look back on the world I left behind | 当我回头看身后的世界 |
[01:23] | I remember it all — | 真是令人吃惊 |
[01:25] | every single detail. | 每个细节都历历在目 |
[01:30] | Like my friend Bree Van de Kamp. | 比如我的朋友布里·范德坎普 |
[01:35] | I remember the easy confidence of her smile, | 我还记得她自信的微笑 |
[01:39] | the gentle elegance of her hands, | 优雅的手势 |
[01:43] | the refined warmth of her voice. | 亲和的语气 |
[01:50] | But what I remember most about Bree | 但最难忘的 |
[01:52] | Rex, wasn’t that lovely — | 雷克斯 晚餐很棒吧 |
[01:54] | Was the look of fear in her eyes. | 是她眼神中的恐惧 |
[01:59] | Bree had started to realize her world was unraveling, | 布里发现她的世界正在分崩离析 |
[02:02] | and for a woman who despised loose ends, | 对于凡事求完美的她来说 |
[02:05] | that was unacceptable. | 这是不可接受的 |
[02:08] | Rex. Rex. You need to get up. | 雷克斯 起来了 |
[02:11] | It’s not even light out. | 天还没亮呢 |
[02:13] | Please hurry. | 快起床 |
[02:14] | If the kids see you sleeping down here, | 如果孩子们看到你睡在这儿 |
[02:16] | they’re going to start asking questions. | 他们会问东问西的 |
[02:17] | Let ’em ask. I don’t care anymore. | 让他们问好了 我不在乎 |
[02:20] | Well, I care. | 可我在乎 |
[02:22] | They don’t need to be burden with our marital problems | 没必要让他们察觉出我们之间出问题了 |
[02:24] | While we’re working things out, the least | 我们尽快把关系修缮好 |
[02:26] | we can do is try to keep up appearances. | 现在至少需要做些表面功夫 |
[02:28] | Oh, yeah. Appearances. | 是啊 表面功夫 |
[02:30] | I keep forgetting about appearances. | 我都忘了得做做表面功夫 |
[02:34] | Oh, Rex, you look so tired. | 雷克斯你看起很疲惫 |
[02:36] | I didn’t sleep. | 我根本睡不着 |
[02:38] | This damn thing is so uncomfortable. | 这东西睡起来真不舒服 |
[02:41] | Well, why don’t you move back upstairs and sleep in our bed? | 何不搬回楼上 睡我们的床 |
[02:45] | We’re in marriage counseling, Bree. | 我们现在在接受婚姻咨询 |
[02:46] | I think that would confuse things. | 我们需要搞清楚这点 |
[02:48] | It’s just– | 可是 |
[02:50] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[02:52] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[02:55] | Of course, if I don’t find out start | 当然 如果我还是无法入睡 |
[02:56] | getting some sleep, pretty soon | 我迟早会因为疲劳过度 |
[02:57] | I’ll be forced to move back upstairs out of sure exhaustion. | 被迫搬回楼上去睡 |
[03:07] | Yes, Bree was afraid of many things, | 没错 布里害怕很多事 |
[03:10] | but if there was one thing she wasn’t afraid of… | 但是有一样她从不害怕 |
[03:17] | it was a challenge. | 就是挑战 |
[04:05] | The day on Wisteria Lane began like any other. | 紫藤郡的早晨 平静如往昔 |
[04:09] | With a cup of coffee and the moring paper. | 咖啡和早报 一天的生活便开始了 |
[04:11] | Just give me a second…. | 让我安静一会儿 |
[04:12] | And while Lynette read the business section. | 勒奈特开始了经济版的阅读 |
[04:15] | And Gabrielle studied the fall collections | 加布丽尔在研究秋季时装 |
[04:18] | And Bree searched for decorating ideas | 布里在报上寻找装饰的小贴士 |
[04:21] | Susan scanned the front page and saw something | 苏珊在浏览头版时 报纸的日期 |
[04:25] | that caught her eye | 引起了她的注意 |
[04:28] | null | 美景先驱报 2004年10月15日 |
[04:37] | null | 玛丽·艾莉丝的晚宴 |
[04:51] | What’s about time. | 都几点了 |
[04:52] | Be nice. I come bearing snacks. | 别这样 我带了零食哦 |
[04:55] | Lynette, these cards are sticky | 勒奈特 这些扑克很黏 |
[04:57] | I know. Preston used the three of diamonds | 我知道 普雷斯顿用了三张方块 |
[04:59] | to took scoop jam out of the jar. | 去挖罐子里的果酱 |
[05:01] | Gorgeous, thankful we have 49 cards to play with. | 真好 我们还有49张牌能玩 |
[05:04] | Hello. Sorry I’m late. | 大家好 对不起我来晚了 |
[05:06] | So, Susan and I was just telling the girls, | 苏珊 我刚才正跟大家说 |
[05:08] | I want to throw a dinner party | 我想办一个晚宴 |
[05:09] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[05:10] | Well how long have we all lived on this street | 我们大家都住这儿很久了 |
[05:12] | we’ve never done a big group thing | 一直没有机会聚聚 |
[05:13] | I think it’s a great idea | 这主意不错 |
[05:15] | Paul never likes to have people over | 保罗从来不欢迎大家过去 |
[05:16] | but the heck with him I’m doing it. | 管他呢 反正我要办一场 |
[05:18] | So when is this shindig? | 晚宴什么时候举行呢 |
[05:19] | How about a month from tonight? | 下个月的今天怎么样 |
[05:21] | That would be the 16th. Good for everyone? | 16号 大家都有空吗 |
[05:23] | Works for me. Should we all make something? | 我没问题 我们都做点什么呢 |
[05:25] | Oh, no. This is my party. | 不必了 交给我就行 |
[05:27] | I’ve been wanting to have everyone over for years. | 我一直期盼能邀请大家来我家 |
[05:30] | I’m so happy we’re finally doing this. | 我很高兴 这个想法终于快实现了 |
[05:32] | It’s gonna be so much fun. | 肯定会很有趣 |
[05:37] | I know. Her dinner. | 我知道 她的晚宴 |
[05:39] | How could we have all forgotten about this? | 我们怎么把这事儿都给忘了 |
[05:42] | We didn’t exactly forget, it’s just usually | 我们其实没忘 只是通常 |
[05:44] | when the hostess dies the party’s off. | 如果女主人死了 宴会就自动取消了 |
[05:45] | Lynette | 勒奈特 |
[05:46] | I’m not being flip. I’m just pointing out a reality. | 不是我无礼 我只是说事实 |
[05:49] | Mary Alice was so excited about it. | 玛丽·艾莉丝很期待这次聚会 |
[05:51] | It’s so sad. | 真是不幸 |
[05:53] | I think we should go through with it. | 我们来帮她办吧 |
[05:55] | Really? Wouldn’t that be in poor taste? | 你确定 这样未免不太合适吧 |
[05:57] | No. It’s sort of a way to honor Mary Alice. | 这也是一个纪念玛丽·艾莉丝的方式 |
[05:59] | It was so important to her | 这个宴会对她来说很重要 |
[06:01] | We could all use a fun night. | 我们也可以放松下 |
[06:03] | Well, good, because I have some new flour | 那正好 我购买了新面粉 |
[06:05] | that I have been just dying to show off. | 早就迫不及待想让你们尝尝了 |
[06:07] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[06:08] | – I’m in. – I’ll make braised lamb shanks. | -我同意 -我要做炖羊腿 |
[06:10] | I’m still in. | 我还是同意 |
[06:12] | So how many I will be cooking for? | 我得准备几人份的晚餐呢 |
[06:14] | Seven. Three couples and Susan. Does that sound right? | 7份 三对夫妻外加苏珊 对吧 |
[06:17] | No, it sounds very, very wrong. | 不 大错特错 |
[06:19] | Is there somebody you’d like to invite? | 你想邀请谁 |
[06:32] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[06:37] | A dinner party. | 一个晚宴 |
[06:38] | Honey, I may be working late. | 宝贝儿 我可能会工作到很晚 |
[06:40] | The Dillman proposal’s a complete mess. | 德尔曼的建议真是一团糟 |
[06:42] | No, no, you promised to be home every night this week. | 不行 你答应这几晚都会在家陪我的 |
[06:44] | I’ll try but I can’t guarantee anything. | 我只能尽量 但我没法保证 |
[06:46] | This is business. | 做生意就是这样 |
[06:47] | Says the prince | 王子也是这样说的 |
[06:49] | as he rides off into the sunset. | 然后他就骑着马消失于夕阳中 |
[06:51] | Boy the movies ever get that wrong. | 看来电影说的没错 |
[06:53] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗 |
[06:54] | You’re very tense. | 你太紧张了 |
[06:55] | You should go to a spa or go shopping. | 做水疗也好 购物也好 |
[06:57] | Find a way to relax. | 总之放松放松 |
[07:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:15] | Algebra. | 上代数课 |
[07:16] | You free at 4:00? | 你四点能来吗 |
[07:18] | I’m not sure. I got track after school. | 不确定 下课后我要参加田径赛 |
[07:21] | Well, get here as fast as you can. | 那尽快过来 |
[07:23] | My husband says I need to relax. | 我老公说我应该放松一下 |
[07:26] | You, uh, want me to keep my gym clothes on like last time? | 你想让我像上次一样 穿着运动服去吗 |
[07:28] | If you would, please. | 如果你不介意 当然可以 |
[07:32] | A dinner party? | 晚宴 |
[07:32] | Yeah, it’ll be fun. | 肯定会很有趣 |
[07:34] | Bree’s cooking, everyone’s coming. | 布里做饭 每个人都去 |
[07:36] | You know what? I haven’t even had | 我都来不及 |
[07:37] | a chance to unpack yet, honey. | 打开行李 亲爱的 |
[07:38] | I just, uh, I just need to chill out for the next few days. | 我只是想清静几天 |
[07:41] | Oh, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[07:44] | There’ll be liquor and hors d’oeuvres and | 宴会上有酒 开胃小菜 |
[07:47] | grownups without children and — and silverware. | 都是大人 没有孩子 还有银制餐具 |
[07:50] | Remember silverware? | 知道吗 是银制餐具 |
[07:51] | Honey, can you take this in for me? | 亲爱的 帮我把这个收起来好吗 |
[07:54] | Have you heard anything I just said? | 你有没有在听我说 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m just — I’m wiped out. | 对不起 我只是 太累了 |
[07:57] | Three cities in six days — my head is just pounding. | 六天去了三个城市 我的头都快炸了 |
[07:59] | I’m not ready for a dinner party. | 我没有精力再去晚宴了 |
[08:02] | I already got a sitter. | 我已经找好保姆了 |
[08:03] | Can you cancel her? | 不能辞退吗 |
[08:05] | Please? Look, let’s just stay in tomorrow night. | 求你了 你看 我们明晚就待在家 |
[08:08] | We can get a bottle of wine and rent a video, | 开瓶酒 租个碟 |
[08:10] | and-I just want to hang out with my best gal. | 我只想跟我最爱的女人待在一起 |
[08:14] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[08:17] | I was looking so forward to a night out. | 我每天都期盼着 晚上可以出去 |
[08:19] | I know, sweetie, I’m sorry, but… | 我知道 亲爱的 我很抱歉 但是 |
[08:23] | I’m beat. | 我也很无奈 |
[08:23] | I mean, do you remember what it | 还记得 |
[08:25] | was like to work a 60-hour week? | 一周工作60小时的时候吗 |
[08:32] | A dinner party? | 晚宴 |
[08:33] | Do I have to go? | 我必须去吗 |
[08:35] | Well, given that we’re hosting it, I’d say so. | 鉴于由我承办 我不得不说 是的 |
[08:38] | By the way, you won’t be drinking at this party. | 补充一下 你在晚宴上不能喝酒 |
[08:41] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[08:42] | Because when you drink, you get chatty. | 因为你一喝酒 话就多 |
[08:44] | No one needs to know that we’re seeing Dr. Goldfine. | 我们的婚姻咨询没必要让别人知道 |
[08:47] | You know, if you spent half as much time working | 你知道吗 如果你能把用一半掩盖问题的时间 |
[08:48] | on our problems as you do covering them — | 来解决问题 那… |
[08:50] | Not a drop. | 不可能 |
[08:51] | You know, this — this is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[08:54] | And this whole thing about us taking tennis lessons? | 说我们是去上网球课 |
[08:56] | Well, the nurses at your office may start wondering | 你诊所的护士已经开始好奇 |
[08:58] | why you’re disappearing three times a week. | 为什么你一周内失踪了三回 |
[09:00] | Tennis lessons are a plausible alibi. | 上网球课是个可信的托辞 |
[09:05] | All right so, these tennis lessons we’re taking — | 那么 我们的网球课 |
[09:07] | how are we doing? | 进展如何 |
[09:08] | My backhand’s improving immensely, | 我的反手有明显进步 |
[09:10] | but you’re still having problems with your serve. | 但你的发球还存在很大问题 |
[09:13] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | A dinner party? | 晚宴 |
[09:16] | It’s tomorrow night, so if you could | 明天晚上举行 所以你能否 |
[09:18] | just keep Julie an extra day. | 帮忙照看朱莉一天 |
[09:20] | Fine, but that’s all. Brandi and I leave | 行 不过我和布兰迪周末 |
[09:21] | sunday for a week up at the cabin. | 要去小木屋住一周 |
[09:23] | What cabin? | 什么小木屋 |
[09:25] | Brandi wanted some place where we could get away. | 布兰迪希望我们能出去走走 |
[09:28] | Escrow just closed yesterday. | 昨天刚完成一单契约 |
[09:31] | You can afford a cabin, | 你有钱去住小木屋 |
[09:32] | but you can’t scrape up child support? | 却凑不齐孩子的赡养费 |
[09:34] | The check is in the mail. | 支票我已经寄了 |
[09:35] | Oh. No, it’s not. | 没收到啊 |
[09:39] | I found my dental guard. I’m ready. | 护齿套找到了 可以走了 |
[09:44] | Stop fighting. | 别吵了 |
[09:45] | We are being as nice as we possibly can to one another. | 我们已经尽可能友好相处了 |
[09:47] | Like I said, stop fighting. | 听我说 别再吵了 |
[10:00] | Excuse me, Brandi. | 不好意思 布兰迪 |
[10:03] | Do you mind? | 麻烦你捡起来好吗 |
[10:07] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[10:09] | Wait. Susan, you’re right there. You can pick it up. | 等等 苏珊 就在你边上 捡一下不就得了 |
[10:12] | I could, but she’s the one who threw it. | 我可以捡 但这是她扔的 |
[10:16] | Come on. Don’t be petulant. | 拜托 别无理取闹了 |
[10:17] | Just pick up the stupid can. | 你就捡一下那该死的罐头吧 |
[10:19] | No. | 我偏不 |
[10:20] | I can pick it up. | 我来捡吧 |
[10:21] | Honey, stay out of this. | 宝贝 你别管 |
[10:27] | Fine. | 很好 |
[10:29] | This is so typical. | 你总是这样 |
[10:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. Was that petulant, too? | 真抱歉 我又无理取闹了 |
[10:35] | You know what? You can pick up the damn can yourself. | 听着 你自己去捡这该死的罐头吧 |
[10:38] | Yeah, well, you just go to hell. | 去死吧你 |
[10:45] | You want me to pick it up? | 需要我帮忙捡吗 |
[10:57] | Mrs. Warmington said she looked for | 沃明顿太太说她 |
[10:58] | mom’s obituary and couldn’t find it. | 没找到妈妈的讣告 |
[11:02] | Did you put one in? | 你发了吗 |
[11:04] | I’ve had other things on my mind, Zack. | 扎克 我有很多事要忙 |
[11:08] | But how could you not do that? | 你怎么能连讣告都不发 |
[11:10] | People are going to think we didn’t care about her. | 别人会以为我们不在乎她 |
[11:12] | I doubt people will give it much thought. | 我不觉得别人会太在意这事 |
[11:14] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[11:16] | You never talk about her. | 你都没谈起过她 |
[11:18] | She hasn’t even been dead a month, | 她去世不到一个月 |
[11:19] | and it’s like you’ve totally forgotten she ever existed. | 你就好像已经把她忘得一干二净 |
[11:21] | It’s a little early for this kind of talk. | 我们不该在这时候谈这个 |
[11:26] | Maybe when you die, | 或许哪天你死了 |
[11:28] | I won’t put in an obituary. | 我也不会登讣告 |
[11:32] | That will be your choice to make. | 你自己决定 |
[11:37] | Assuming you outlive me. | 前提是你得活得比我久 |
[11:45] | Mom, it’s no big deal. | 妈 没什么大不了的 |
[11:47] | Carlos and I are driving in for the baptism. | 我和卡洛斯会赶去洗礼的 |
[11:48] | Problem solved. | 那就搞定啦 |
[11:50] | Okay, fine. | 嗯 好的 |
[11:52] | You go with aunt Maria, | 你和玛利亚姨妈先去 |
[11:55] | and I will take Nana to church. | 随后我会带祖母去教堂的 |
[11:57] | Take your clothes off. | 快脱衣服吧 |
[12:00] | Okay. I got to go, mom. | 好的 妈我还有事 |
[12:02] | Yes, right now. | 对 就现在 |
[12:04] | Okay, you can give me directions later. Bye. | 那你晚点告诉我怎么走 再见 |
[12:07] | Hi. How was school? | 在学校表现如何啊 |
[12:09] | Got an a-minus on my biology exam. | 生物考试得了A- |
[12:11] | You did? | 很好 |
[12:12] | Well, let’s see what you’ve learned. | 那就来看看你都学到点什么 |
[12:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[12:20] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 |
[12:22] | Hey, you! | 你站住 |
[12:32] | So did Mike say anything? | 麦克没说什么吗 |
[12:33] | No, but, god, you should have seen the look on his face. | 没 但你真应该看看他当时的表情 |
[12:37] | I’m sure it’s not that bad. | 没那么糟吧 |
[12:38] | I mean, he’s coming to the party, right? | 他会来参加晚宴吧 |
[12:40] | I left three messages. | 我留了三条言 |
[12:42] | Oh, he’s not going to come. Big surprise. | 他绝不会来的 毫无悬念 |
[12:44] | I did everything but foam at the mouth. | 我差点就口沫横飞了 |
[12:46] | God, I hate when I get that way. | 天哪 我恨死那样的自己了 |
[12:48] | It’s like every time I get within 10 feet | 好像每次只要我和卡尔距离不到10英尺 |
[12:50] | of Carl, I just become this monster. | 我就表现得像个怪物 |
[12:52] | You know what? It’s not going to change until | 要知道 只有彻底解决和他的问题 |
[12:54] | you resolve your issues with that man. | 才能改变现状 |
[12:56] | What, you mean forgive him? | 什么 你要我原谅他 |
[12:57] | You know, I’ve lived with this bitterness | 我在怨念中活得太久了 |
[12:59] | so long, I think I’d be lonely without it. | 没了它反而会让我觉得空虚 |
[13:01] | Honey, get a pet. | 亲爱的 养个宠物吧 |
[13:04] | See ya. | 再见 |
[13:08] | – Son of a – It’s a business meeting. | -哇靠 -这是个商务会议 |
[13:10] | It’s a frat party. | 明显是狐朋狗友大碰头 |
[13:12] | Regional manager, corporate manager, head of sales. | 地区经理 公司经理 销售主管 |
[13:15] | Margarita, cigar, sombrero. | 美酒 雪茄 宽边帽 |
[13:18] | Honey, what do you want me to do, sit around | 亲爱的 那你想我怎么样 |
[13:20] | the hotel the whole time watching cable? | 整天呆坐在酒店里看电视 |
[13:22] | No. But when I say, | 不 但当我说 |
[13:24] | “we’ve been invited to a party,” | 我们去晚宴吧 |
[13:25] | Don’t whine about your exhausting 60-hour week. | 别老拿你一周工作60小时敷衍我 |
[13:29] | Put on your dancin’ shoes and take the | 穿好你的舞鞋 |
[13:31] | mother of your children out for a good time. | 带着我一起共度美好时光 |
[13:33] | Fine. You know what? You’re right. | 好吧 你说的没错 |
[13:36] | Let’s go to that party. | 我们去参加晚宴吧 |
[13:37] | I can’t. I already canceled the sitter. | 不行啊 我都让保姆别来了 |
[13:40] | Okay, well, we’ll throw the next one. | 那就我们来办下一次聚会 |
[13:41] | Throw a dinner party? | 办一次晚宴 |
[13:42] | I don’t even have time to wash my face. | 我都没时间洗脸 |
[13:48] | No, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[13:50] | I’m going to go to this one. | 这次我会去 |
[13:51] | You can stay home and babysit the kids. | 你待在家带孩子 |
[13:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | I can handle that. | 我应付得来 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:13] | Gabrielle spent her morning searching | 加布丽尔整个早上都在找 |
[14:16] | for the mysterious little girl. | 那个神秘的小女孩 |
[14:18] | Sadly for her, | 悲剧的是 |
[14:21] | the mystery was solved a bit too quickly. | 女孩找到了 但没想到如此戏剧性 |
[14:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了呀 |
[14:32] | Have you met Ashley? | 你认识阿什莉吗 |
[14:37] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[14:38] | Babe, this is Sheila Bukowski, our new neighbor. | 宝贝 这是我们的新邻居希拉·布考斯基 |
[14:39] | They just moved into the miller’s old house. | 他们刚搬进米勒的老房子 |
[14:41] | My daughter left her ball in your yard. I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉我女儿把球丢在你们院子里了 |
[14:44] | Oh, oh, no — no problem. | 没关系 |
[14:47] | Nice to meet you, Ashley. | 很高兴见到你 阿什莉 |
[14:51] | She’s shy. She doesn’t say much. | 她很腼腆 话不多 |
[14:53] | Yeah, but I can see her little mind working away. | 但我看得出她的小脑瓜精灵得很 |
[14:58] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[15:03] | Come on, Ashley. | 走吧 阿什莉 |
[15:42] | Private sessions? | 单独交流 |
[15:44] | I don’t understand. Why do we need private sessions? | 我不懂我们为什么要单独交流 |
[15:46] | Private sessions allow us to work on | 单独交流有利于我们 |
[15:48] | the personal issues of both partners. | 解决各自的私人问题 |
[15:51] | Oh, well, I don’t have any personal issues. | 我没什么私人问题 |
[15:52] | My only issue is that my husband wants to leave me, | 我唯一的问题就是我丈夫想离开我 |
[15:55] | and how can I work on that if he’s not in the room? | 要是没有他 我的问题怎么解决 |
[15:57] | There are things I need to discuss with | 是我想和高德芬博士单独谈谈 |
[15:59] | Dr. Goldfine, and I can’t have you there. | 希望你能回避下 |
[16:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:03] | I’m your wife. You can say anything in front of me. | 我是你老婆 有什么我不能知道的 |
[16:06] | All we need is a few more sessions, and I’m sure we can — | 只要多交流下 我们肯定能 |
[16:08] | Damn it, Bree, | 闭嘴 布里 |
[16:10] | a few more sessions isn’t going to fix us. | 谈几次话根本是徒劳 |
[16:13] | This is bigger than that. | 我们的问题很严重 |
[16:17] | Why don’t we do it this way? | 要不我们试试这样 |
[16:18] | Rex, you can take the first half-hour. | 雷克斯 前半个小时你先来 |
[16:21] | Bree, you can take the second. | 布里 你后半小时再来 |
[16:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | Oh, and, doctor, | 博士 |
[16:28] | if what he’s about to discuss has anything to do with | 要是他的讲话内容涉及 |
[16:31] | adultery, prostitution, or internet pornography, | 通奸 卖淫 或是网络色情 |
[16:34] | I would really appreciate you taking a moral hard line. | 我希望您能坚守道德底线 |
[16:52] | Hi, Ashley. | 嗨 阿什莉 |
[16:54] | Remember me? We — we met earlier. | 还记得我吗 我们之前见过 |
[17:01] | Aren’t you the little artist? | 你真是个小画家啊 |
[17:03] | What are those — flamingos? | 那些是什么 火烈鸟 |
[17:05] | No. | 不是 |
[17:09] | Well, they’re very pretty. | 画得很漂亮 |
[17:11] | It almost looks like they’re kissing. | 它们仿佛在接吻 |
[17:14] | Funny thing about kissing — | 其实接吻这件事 |
[17:16] | It’s not just for husbands and wives. | 并不是夫妻间才能做的哦 |
[17:19] | Sometimes we kiss our mom or our grandpa. | 我们有时会亲亲妈妈或者爷爷 |
[17:22] | Sometimes we even kiss our dog. Ha ha. | 有时会亲亲小狗 |
[17:25] | Sometimes we even kiss people who are just our friends, | 有时还会亲吻我们的朋友 |
[17:28] | kind of like a high-five on the lips. Right? | 像是在用嘴唇来击掌 对吗 |
[17:35] | Hey, Ash, | 阿什啊 |
[17:38] | I was at the mall, and I saw this. | 我刚在商场看到这个 |
[17:41] | I thought you might like it. | 我猜你会喜欢 |
[17:43] | She’s Hawaiian. | 她来自夏威夷 |
[17:45] | Her name is princess Kahalua, | 是卡哈鲁瓦公主 |
[17:47] | and I think it means “little waterfall,” | 涵义大概是”小瀑布” |
[17:50] | or “big pond” or something. | 或者”大海”之类的 |
[17:57] | So we’re good, right? | 那我们没问题了 是吧 |
[18:03] | Well, you enjoy your new little friend, | 你和你的新朋友玩 |
[18:05] | and if there’s anything else you need, you just let me know. | 还需要什么就告诉我 |
[18:10] | What I’d really like | 我想要的 |
[18:12] | is a bike. | 其实是自行车 |
[18:42] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[18:45] | She used this to kill herself. | 她就是用这自杀的 |
[18:47] | Why would you keep it? | 你为什么还留着 |
[18:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:53] | Because I thought we might need it someday. | 因为我觉得有天会用上 |
[18:55] | For what? | 用在哪里 |
[18:56] | Protection. | 自卫 |
[18:58] | I want to talk about mom. | 我们得谈谈妈妈 |
[18:59] | You need to take your medication. | 你该吃药了 |
[19:00] | We are going to talk about mom. | 我们必须得谈 |
[19:13] | Hello, Zack. | 嗨 扎克 |
[19:15] | I hope this isn’t a bad time. | 希望没打扰到你 |
[19:20] | What can I do for you, Mrs. Van de Kamp? | 范德坎普太太 你来有什么事吗 |
[19:22] | Well, I wanted to invite you and your | 我想请你和你爸爸 |
[19:24] | father to a dinner party tomorrow night. | 明晚来参加晚宴 |
[19:26] | I’m not sure where he is right now. | 我不知道他现在在哪儿 |
[19:28] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry it’s such late notice, but, well, | 我很抱歉 这么迟才告诉你们 |
[19:32] | we weren’t sure that you and your father were | 我们不确定你们父子俩 |
[19:35] | ready for any kind of social engagement yet, | 是否调整好情绪参加社交 |
[19:38] | but, we’re sort of throwing it in your mother’s honor. | 这次是我们为纪念你母亲而办的 |
[19:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:44] | Yes, it’s just going to be a casual night with the gang. | 没错 就是大家聚一聚 |
[19:46] | We’re going to eat and tell fun stories about your mom. | 边吃饭边讲些关于你妈妈的趣事 |
[19:53] | Zack… Are you okay? | 扎克 你还好吗 |
[19:58] | Hello, Bree. | 你好 布里 |
[19:59] | Oh, hi, Paul. I was just — | 你好 保罗 我就是想 |
[20:01] | I heard. | 我都听到了 |
[20:02] | Thank you, but we already have plans for tomorrow. | 谢谢 但我们明天有事 |
[20:04] | Oh. That’s too bad. | 那太遗憾了 |
[20:13] | Well, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[20:15] | Thank you, Mrs. Van de Kamp. | 谢谢您 范德坎普太太 |
[20:18] | For what, Zack? | 谢我什么 扎克 |
[20:21] | Remembering my mom. | 谢谢您还惦记着我妈妈 |
[20:29] | That night, Paul gave his son something | 那晚 保罗给他儿子一些东西 |
[20:32] | to calm his nerves, | 来抚慰他的紧张 |
[20:33] | And the next day, Gabrielle calmed her own nerves | 第二天 加布丽尔给新朋友送个礼物 |
[20:36] | by giving something to her new best friend. | 来抚慰自己的紧张 |
[20:40] | Here you go. | 给你的 |
[20:41] | Top of the line, 3-speed, aluminum frame, | 最新款 三倍变速 铝制车身 |
[20:44] | handlebar ribbons, and a bell, | 把手缠绕着丝带 还有个铃 |
[20:47] | and you’ll notice it’s royal blue | 而且还是宝蓝色的 |
[20:48] | to match your pretty little eyes. | 和你漂亮的眼睛一样 |
[20:50] | My eyes are green. | 我的眼睛是绿色的 |
[20:52] | Yeah, well, you’ll be cruising so fast | 好吧 你戴上这个 |
[20:54] | on this, no one will even notice. | 飞驰而过 没有人会注意的 |
[20:56] | It’s all yours, hon. | 这些都是你的 |
[20:57] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[21:03] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么不好吗 |
[21:05] | I don’t know how to ride a bike. | 我不会骑车 |
[21:08] | What? | 什么 |
[21:09] | Well, then, why did you ask for one? | 那你为什么向我要一辆 |
[21:12] | Why can’t you show me? | 为什么你不能教教我 |
[21:16] | Sure, one of these days. | 行 改天吧 |
[21:19] | What’s wrong with now? | 为什么不能现在教 |
[21:28] | After her talk with Lynette, | 在她和勒奈特谈过之后 |
[21:30] | Susan decided to take a look at her old photo album, | 苏珊决定看看她以前的相册 |
[21:34] | and she began to see herself in a whole new light, | 她开始重新审视自己 |
[21:38] | and the picture wasn’t flattering. | 但那些照片依然不能让她开心起来 |
[21:52] | Yeah, you got Karl. Leave a message. | 你好 我是卡尔 请留言 |
[21:56] | Hey, Karl, it’s me. | 卡尔 是我 |
[21:57] | I was hoping you’d be there. | 我很希望你在 |
[21:58] | Um, listen, we need to talk, | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[22:01] | so maybe when you drop Julie off tomorrow, | 明天你送朱莉回来的时候 |
[22:04] | we could have a moment. | 或许我们能谈谈 |
[22:06] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[22:09] | Give my best to… | 代我向 |
[22:13] | Brandi. | 布兰迪问好 |
[22:16] | Call me. | 回我电话 |
[22:19] | Susan was proud of herself. | 苏珊为自己感到骄傲 |
[22:21] | She was finally ready to let go of her anger. | 她最终打算不生气了 |
[22:30] | Almost. | 她差点就成功了 |
[22:37] | The boys will be hungry at 5:30, | 孩子们五点半就饿了 |
[22:39] | so put the fish sticks in the toaster oven at 5:00. | 所以五点就要把鱼肉条放进烤箱 |
[22:42] | For half an hour. Honey, I know. | 烤半小时 亲爱的 我知道 |
[22:43] | This is the third time you’ve told me. | 你已经说了三遍了 |
[22:45] | Well, if the food’s late, god help you. | 好吧 如果孩子们没及时吃到饭你可就惨了 |
[22:47] | Beautiful, I don’t need a pamphlet. | 知道了 我不需要一本小册子 |
[22:49] | It’s not brain surgery. | 这又不是什么脑部手术 |
[22:50] | They’re just kids, for god sake. | 拜托 他们只是些孩子 |
[22:55] | Preston, would you come here? | 普雷斯顿 过来一下 |
[22:59] | Sweetie, | 宝贝儿 |
[23:00] | you know our rule about eating cookies, right? | 你知道我们吃小饼干的规矩 |
[23:02] | Yeah, we can’t have them after 5:00, | 是的 我们五点后不能吃 |
[23:03] | cause sugar makes us hyper. | 因为糖会引起多动症 |
[23:05] | Yeah, but tonight, anything goes. | 但是 今晚 什么都可以吃 |
[23:12] | Make sure you share with your brothers. | 和你的兄弟一起吃 |
[23:13] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[23:19] | Don’t look at your feet. Don’t look at your feet. | 不要向下看 别向下看 |
[23:21] | Look at the road. Look at the road. Good. | 看路 看前面的路 不错 |
[23:24] | Find your balance. Find your balance. | 找到平衡点 |
[23:27] | Okay, it’s all you. It’s all you! you’re doing great! | 就这样 你骑得好极了 |
[23:31] | Okay, stay to the right. Watch the car. | 往右骑 小心车 |
[23:34] | Watch the car! Watch the car! | 小心那辆车 |
[23:40] | Oh! Are you okay? | 你没有受伤吧 |
[23:41] | Yeah. Let’s go again. | 我很好 我们再来一遍 |
[23:43] | Oh, honey, these heels don’t have another block in them. | 亲爱的 我穿着这鞋可不行 |
[23:46] | What about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[23:48] | Well, you won’t be around tomorrow, ’cause you have school. | 明天你就不能在这玩了 因为你要去学校 |
[23:52] | I’m homeschooled. | 我是在家学习的 |
[23:53] | I’m always around. | 我可以经常出来玩 |
[23:55] | It was in that moment that Gabrielle | 那一瞬间加布丽尔 |
[23:58] | realized this ride was far from over. | 意识到这只是个开始 |
[24:04] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[24:10] | Karl, what are you doing here? I asked you to come tomorrow. | 卡尔 怎么是你 我让你明天来 |
[24:12] | You said you wanted to talk. It sounded important. | 你说想要谈谈 听起来很重要 |
[24:14] | Tomorrow. I’m in a towel. | 明天吧 我只披了一条浴巾 |
[24:17] | We were married 14 years. | 我们结婚十四年了 |
[24:19] | I know what’s under there. Come on. | 拜托 我有什么没见过 |
[24:25] | I’m not really ready for this. | 我还没有准备好 |
[24:26] | I was going to have a whole speech prepared. | 我打算为这次谈话好好准备一下的 |
[24:29] | Brandi and I have plans tomorrow. | 布兰迪和我明天有其他计划 |
[24:31] | I suggest you wing it. | 我建议你现在就说 |
[24:37] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | Here’s the thing, Karl — | 是这样的 卡尔 |
[24:41] | I was thinking about what happened | 我一直在想发生过什么 |
[24:43] | in the driveway yesterday, | 在昨天回家的路上 |
[24:46] | and I-I just don’t want to — | 我并不想 |
[24:49] | I don’t want to live like that. | 要那样的生活 |
[24:50] | I don’t want to be that kind of person, | 我不想变成那种人 |
[24:53] | and I just thought if the two of us, | 我只是想 如果我们两个 |
[24:56] | you know, if we had a nice, calm — | 能够温和的 平静的 |
[24:58] | I need an apology, Karl. | 我需要一个道歉 卡尔 |
[25:01] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[25:02] | An apology for the way you ended our marriage. | 一个道歉 你就那样结束了我们的婚姻 |
[25:04] | You never took any responsibility for your behavior. | 你从来不为你的行为负责 |
[25:08] | I don’t know what to say, Susan. | 我不知道该说什么 苏珊 |
[25:11] | The heart wants what it wants. | 我想得到自己想要的东西 |
[25:13] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[25:15] | I fell in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[25:17] | While you were married to someone else. | 当你有家室的时候 |
[25:20] | The heart wants what it wants. | 我的身心不受控制 |
[25:23] | Yeah, well, my heart wants to hurt you, | 我很想伤害你 |
[25:25] | But I can control myself. | 但是我能控制我自己 |
[25:28] | I-I don’t want to go back to that ugly place, really, | 我不想无休止地争论这个问题 |
[25:30] | and if you do, I suggest that you get some help. | 如果你还想 我建议你去寻求帮助 |
[25:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:36] | I don’t need an apology. | 我不需要道歉 |
[25:37] | I don’t need anything from you. | 我不需要你的任何东西 |
[25:39] | You’re humiliating yourself. | 你在自取其辱 |
[25:41] | No, you’re the one who’s been humiliated, Karl. | 你才是那个自取其辱的人 卡尔 |
[25:43] | Why don’t you see that? | 你为什么就视而不见呢 |
[25:45] | You walked out on your family. | 你抛弃了你的家庭 |
[25:47] | People think you’re scum, not me, | 大家都觉得你是人渣 而不是我 |
[25:49] | so worry about yourself. I’m okay with me. | 我没问题 我担心的是你 |
[25:53] | I can walk down the street and hold my head high. | 我可以挺胸抬头地走在大街上 |
[26:28] | As the sun slowly settled on Wisteria Lane, | 紫藤郡的太阳慢慢下山了 |
[26:31] | an unsettled Susan racked her brain | 还没有着落的苏珊想尽了办法 |
[26:34] | to find a way into her own house. | 如何进家门 |
[27:15] | Lying naked in her shrubs, | 赤裸着躺在了她家的灌木丛中 |
[27:17] | it occurred to Susan this could be the | 对于苏珊来说这可能是 |
[27:20] | most humiliating moment of her life. | 一生中最丢脸的事 |
[27:23] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[27:24] | She was wrong. | 她错了 |
[27:26] | Uh, whatcha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:29] | Locked myself out… | 把自己反锁在外面 |
[27:31] | naked. | 还赤裸着 |
[27:34] | And then I fell. | 然后我就摔倒了 |
[27:36] | So how are you? | 你呢 |
[27:38] | I just got back. | 我刚刚回来 |
[27:39] | I’ve been gone all day, | 我出去了一整天 |
[27:40] | and I got your messages about dinner, | 收到你的邀请留言 |
[27:41] | and, um, I would love to come if that invite still stands. | 我很高兴参加 只要你还愿意的话 |
[27:46] | It’s a date. | 就这么定了 |
[27:47] | All right. I, um… | 好的 |
[27:49] | assume the dress is casual. | 穿休闲装行吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah. It’s — it’s casual. | 好的 就休闲装 |
[28:03] | Thanks for helping me break in. | 谢谢你帮我破门而入 |
[28:05] | Do you think it’ll be hard to replace that screen? | 你觉得把还能把那个纱窗还能还原吗 |
[28:07] | It depends. | 看情况 |
[28:09] | If you nail it in yourself, you might want to wear gloves… | 如果你要自己钉 你需要一副手套 |
[28:13] | Or pants. Pants wouldn’t hurt. | 还有裤子 穿裤子不会受伤 |
[28:16] | Okay, I know what just happened is funny in theory, | 事实上 我知道刚才的事很可笑 |
[28:20] | but I’m nowhere near ready to laugh about it, | 但是我还没有准备好把这当笑话来说 |
[28:23] | so please, no jokes. | 所以 拜托 不要开玩笑 |
[28:25] | Hey, where have you two been? | 你们两个去哪里了 |
[28:27] | Uh, Susan had a problem finding something to wear. | 苏珊找不到衣服穿 |
[28:31] | Oh, is that the kind of thing you meant? | 你说的是这意思吧 |
[28:33] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[28:34] | The kids are bouncing off the walls? Huh. | 孩子们不停地在墙上弹来弹去吗 |
[28:37] | Well, I’m sure you can figure a way to put them to bed, Tom. | 汤姆 我想你有办法让他们去睡觉的 |
[28:40] | I mean, for god sakes, Tom, they’re just kids. | 拜托 汤姆 他们只是些孩子 |
[28:46] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:48] | Yes, I-I went jogging today, | 是的 今天我去慢跑了 |
[28:51] | and I think I just pushed myself too hard. | 我觉得我太急于求成了 |
[28:53] | Oh, you’re probably not wearing the right shoes. | 你也许是没有穿对鞋 |
[28:55] | Yea, that thought did cross my mind. | 是的 我也是这么想的 |
[28:59] | So Gabrielle says that you and Bree are | 加布丽尔说 你和布里 |
[29:01] | taking lessons three times a week. | 一周上三次课 |
[29:03] | I’m actually thinking about playing again. | 我也想有空重新开始练习 |
[29:04] | I mean, it’s such great exercise. | 网球真的有益身体健康 |
[29:05] | Mm. That it is. | 是的 |
[29:07] | And my drop shot could use a serious tune-up. | 我的扣球技术需要好好调整一下 |
[29:09] | Think you can give me the number of your pro? | 你可以把你教练的电话给我吗 |
[29:12] | Yeah. I’ll, uh, I’ll give it to you later. | 可以 我一会给你 |
[29:14] | Well, what club does he work out of? | 他在哪个俱乐部工作 |
[29:19] | W-We’re not really taking tennis lessons, Carlos. | 我们并不是真的上网球课 卡洛斯 |
[29:23] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[29:25] | That’s a story | 那只是编的故事 |
[29:26] | Bree concocted to cover the fact that | 布里编造出来掩盖事实 |
[29:28] | we’re seeing a marriage counselor. | 我们在看婚姻咨询 |
[29:32] | Bree — Bree… | 布里 |
[29:35] | He wouldn’t stop asking about the tennis pro. | 他不停地打听网球教练 |
[29:41] | Bree and I are in marriage counseling. | 布里和我在做婚姻咨询 |
[29:45] | Everyone knows our secret now. | 所有人都知道这个秘密了 |
[29:47] | Did the sky fall? | 天塌下来了吗 |
[29:48] | Has your life come crashing down? | 你的生活被毁了吗 |
[29:57] | If everybody would please take your seats, | 请大家入座 |
[29:59] | dinner is served. | 晚餐马上就好 |
[30:16] | With the winds from the northwest at 4 miles per hour, | 伴随着每小时四英里的风速 |
[30:19] | it’s currently 55 degrees. | 现在的气温是摄氏五十五度 |
[30:21] | Now we go to rich… live on the scene in Westbrook. | 我们正在维斯布鲁克进行现场报道 |
[30:26] | A grisly discovery was made today in Westbrook | 今天此地有个可怕的发现 |
[30:28] | when a chest was found in Rockwater Lake, | 有人在岩水湖找到一个木箱 |
[30:31] | discovered by a local area businessman and | 是当地的一个商人 |
[30:33] | his grandson while they were fishing. | 和他孙子钓鱼的时候发现的 |
[30:35] | Investigators recovered a wooden chest | 调查员打开了这个木箱 |
[30:37] | containing what appears to be human remains. | 里面似乎是人的遗骸 |
[30:40] | Now, a police spokesman says the body was — | 现在 警方发言人说尸体是 |
[31:23] | Okay, I got to break the ice here. | 好啦 我来说几句 |
[31:26] | So you’re in counseling. Big deal. | 你们在做婚姻咨询 有什么大不了的 |
[31:27] | You want humiliation? | 想知道什么才叫丢人吗 |
[31:29] | I’ll give you humiliation. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[31:30] | I locked myself out of my house | 我把自己锁在了屋子外面 |
[31:32] | stark naked and got caught by Mike. | 一丝不挂 还被麦克堵了个正着 |
[31:34] | Oh, my god. When did this happen? | 天啊 什么时候的事 |
[31:36] | Today, right before the party. | 今天 就在聚会之前 |
[31:38] | What can I say? Right place, right time. | 我还能说什么 来得早不如来得巧 |
[31:42] | I think I can top that. Try getting thrown | 你们谁都没法和我比 我曾经因为 |
[31:44] | out of Disneyland for lewd behavior. | 行为下流被人家从迪士尼乐园赶出去 |
[31:45] | What? When was this? | 你说什么 什么时候的事 |
[31:47] | When Tom and I were first married, | 那还是我和汤姆刚结婚的时候 |
[31:49] | things got a little out of hand on Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. | 我们在疯狂大冒险那里有些把持不住 |
[31:51] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[31:52] | No. We got perp walked down main street, USA. | 没有 我们像罪犯一样走过美国小镇大街 |
[31:57] | Well, since we’re doing true confessions, | 好吧 既然大家都在自爆糗事 |
[31:58] | Carlos and I once broke a waterbed in Cancoon. | 我和卡洛斯曾经在坎昆弄坏了一张水床 |
[32:02] | How’d you manage that? | 你们是怎么做到的 |
[32:03] | Well, he used to have a thing for spiked heels. | 有段时间他超喜欢细跟高跟鞋 |
[32:05] | I’d just like to make it clear — she was wearing them. | 我要声明一下 鞋穿在她的脚上 |
[32:12] | Rex cries after he ejaculates. | 雷克斯每次射精之后都会嚎啕大哭 |
[32:43] | You think we left too early? | 我们是不是走得太早了 |
[32:46] | I was thinking we left too late. | 我倒是觉得走得太晚了 |
[32:50] | So is, uh, Rex gone for good? | 雷克斯就这样一走了之吗 |
[32:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:54] | God, I hope not. | 希望他还能回来 |
[32:56] | I mean, they’ve always been wound a little tight, | 他们两个总是有些磕磕绊绊 |
[32:58] | but I’ve never seen them like that. | 可这样的场面我还是第一次见到 |
[33:01] | Then again, who am I to judge? | 不过话说回来 我哪有资格评论人家 |
[33:02] | You mean people who live in glass | 你是说你们同病相怜 |
[33:04] | houses shouldn’t throw soda cans? | 因此不该相互嘲笑讥讽 |
[33:06] | Okay, you have got to know that I | 你要知道 我只有在 |
[33:08] | only get that angry around Karl. | 面对卡尔的时候才会仪态尽失 |
[33:10] | He just treated me so badly at the end. | 最后那段时间他对我简直差劲透了 |
[33:12] | I haven’t been able to get past it. | 直到现在我都无法释怀 |
[33:15] | Well, maybe he did you a big favor. | 也许他也帮了你个大忙 |
[33:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:18] | Let’s look at Karl as a starter marriage | 你可以把卡尔看作是起步婚姻 |
[33:19] | you know, boot camp. | 就像是新兵训练营那样 |
[33:21] | Preparing you for something better next time. | 为接下来更美满的婚姻做准备 |
[33:26] | Listen, Mike… | 听我说 麦克 |
[33:28] | About the whole seeing me naked thing, I… | 有关我赤身裸体地被你撞见的事情 我 |
[33:32] | I don’t — I just want to thank you for | 我 我只是想谢谢你 |
[33:35] | being such a… perfect gentleman. | 能够表现得如此绅士 |
[33:37] | Oh, I wasn’t a perfect gentleman. | 其实也没有那么绅士 |
[33:39] | I might have snuck a peek. | 我好像偷偷瞄了一眼 |
[33:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:44] | And, um, for what it’s worth… | 我想做出的评价是 |
[33:47] | Wow. | 哇欧 |
[34:06] | How was your night? | 今晚过得怎么样啊 |
[34:08] | We are raising little terrorists. | 我们养的简直是小恐怖分子 |
[34:11] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 没错吧 |
[34:12] | Oh. You didn’t have a good time? | 这么说你过得不好喽 |
[34:14] | Okay, you know what? Drop the act. | 一边去 你别装蒜了 |
[34:17] | I know you gave them cookies. | 我知道你给他们饼干了 |
[34:19] | Oh. Who cracked, anyway? | 是谁告的密 |
[34:22] | Porter. | 波特 |
[34:25] | So how was your, uh, dinner party? | 你的晚宴怎么样 |
[34:27] | Well, there was dinner, but it wasn’t much of a party. | 吃得倒是还好 不过不怎么开心 |
[34:30] | Uh-oh. What happened? | 怎么了 |
[34:32] | I don’t know. | 我也搞不懂 |
[34:33] | Rex announced that he and Bree are in counseling. | 雷克斯宣布他和布里在进行婚姻咨询 |
[34:36] | She retaliated with this whole revelation | 她对他进行了报复 |
[34:39] | which I won’t even go into now, | 至于细节我就不想说了 |
[34:41] | and the bottom line is he stormed out. | 总之最后他气得要死 离开了家 |
[34:43] | Clearly, there’s trouble in paradise. | 很明显 即使是完美之家也会遇到麻烦 |
[34:45] | Honestly, I’m not that surprised. | 老实说 我并不怎么惊讶 |
[34:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:49] | I don’t know. I just never got the | 我也说不好 不过我总是觉得 |
[34:51] | idea that they were really happy. | 他们并不是真的幸福 |
[35:03] | Are we happy? | 那我们幸福吗 |
[35:10] | Man, oh, man. | 唉 老天啊 |
[35:11] | I keep seeing that look on Rex’s face, | 我一直在想雷克斯脸上的那个表情 |
[35:13] | and then him taking off like that. | 然后他就那样离开了 |
[35:17] | Some night. | 如此波折的夜晚啊 |
[35:18] | Then again, I would probably cry, too, | 但如果要我和那样的女人上床 |
[35:21] | if I had to have sex with that woman. | 我也会嚎啕大哭的 |
[35:24] | I mean, you watch a man get torn down like that, | 那个男人被羞辱得颜面尽失 |
[35:26] | it makes you wonder why he let her get away with it. | 真搞不懂他怎么会让一个女人嚣张成那样 |
[35:28] | Believe me, if a woman ever | 相信我 如果哪个女人 |
[35:31] | humiliated me like that in public, | 敢在别人面前让我下不来台 |
[35:33] | Hm– it would only happen once. | 我一定要她好看 |
[35:43] | So, uh, where are you going? | 你打算去哪 |
[35:45] | I’ll be staying at the motor lodge. | 去住汽车旅馆 |
[35:48] | The hotel by the Interstate has better rates, | 州际酒店价格比较划算 |
[35:50] | and it’s closer to your work. | 离你上班的地方也近一点 |
[35:52] | Fine. | 好 |
[35:55] | I’m packing your swimsuit. | 我把你的泳衣也装进去吧 |
[35:58] | There’s a pool there, | 酒店里有游泳池 |
[35:59] | and I know how swimming relaxes you. | 游泳可以让你得到放松 |
[36:01] | When our kids ask where I am, what are you going to say? | 孩子问我去哪的时候你打算怎么说 |
[36:07] | I could tell them that you went to tennis camp. | 我可以告诉他们你去网球训练营了 |
[36:10] | That was a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[36:11] | Yeah. I got it. | 听出来了 |
[36:18] | Obviously, if you’ve forgotten anything, | 当然 如果你落下了什么东西 |
[36:21] | you can, um, come right back and get it. | 你可以 马上回来拿 |
[36:23] | Well, I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[36:28] | Rex. | 雷克斯 |
[36:31] | In college, when we first started dating, | 上大学时 我们刚开始约会那段时光 |
[36:33] | people were so jealous of us. | 大家是多么的嫉妒我们 |
[36:35] | We were the golden couple. | 我们就是金童玉女 |
[36:37] | Everybody knew we were going to have this wonderful life. | 每个人都相信我们会过得幸福美满 |
[36:40] | Why is this happening? | 事情怎么会变成这样 |
[36:46] | Because you can’t even let me pack my own suitcase. | 因为你连收拾行李这种事都要管 |
[37:16] | All right, see ya. Have fun. | 回见 过得开心 |
[37:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[37:20] | Just a sec. | 等会儿 |
[37:21] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:22] | Don’t worry. I’m not packing heat. | 放心吧 我不是去惹麻烦的 |
[37:24] | Hey, Brandy, would you scoot a little? | 布兰迪 你能不能往里坐一点 |
[37:29] | Just scoot. Thank you. | 一点点就好 谢啦 |
[37:32] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[37:32] | I’ll be quick. | 很快就说完 |
[37:33] | Brandy, I’m sorry for the way I treated you. | 布兰迪 抱歉以前我对你态度很差 |
[37:36] | It was uncalled for and childish, | 那些都是没事找事的幼稚行为 |
[37:38] | and it won’t happen again. | 以后不会再这样了 |
[37:40] | I have built up a lot of anger towards you, both of you, | 以前我对你们两个憋了一肚子气 |
[37:43] | and I realize now that I just | 而我现在意识到 |
[37:44] | can’t carry that around anymore, | 我不能再继续在愤怒中生活 |
[37:46] | so apology or no apology, | 不管你们道歉还是不道歉 |
[37:49] | I’m moving on. | 我都不会再计较了 |
[37:58] | Mrs. Mayer? | 梅尔太太 |
[37:59] | Brandy. | 布兰迪 |
[38:01] | Brandy, get in the car. | 布兰迪 上车 |
[38:02] | Mrs. Mayer. | 梅尔太太 |
[38:03] | Please, call me Susan. | 叫我苏珊就好 |
[38:07] | I just wanted you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[38:10] | what happened between me and Karl, | 我和卡尔之间的事情 |
[38:12] | things got out of hand. | 和你想的不一样 |
[38:13] | Because I thought your marriage was over. | 当时我以为你们已经结束了 |
[38:16] | Anyway, I just wanted you to know | 不管怎么说 我只是想让你知道 |
[38:19] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[38:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:27] | And though it came from an unexpected source, | 尽管事情来得很意外 |
[38:30] | Susan finally got the apology she’d always wanted. | 苏珊最终还是得到了她想要的那句对不起 |
[38:40] | Hey. Let me take those. | 我来帮你拿 |
[38:47] | You’re wearing a really big hat. | 你的帽子还真是大 |
[38:49] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[38:52] | Listen, the kids are watching a video, | 孩子们在看录像 |
[38:53] | which means that we’ve got only about 45 | 也就是说在他们找到尼莫[海底总动员] |
[38:56] | minutes until they actually find Nemo, | 之前我们只有四十五分钟了 |
[38:59] | so I suggest that we make the most of it. | 要我说 我们得好好利用这段时间 |
[39:02] | By reliving your night out with the guys? | 用来补偿那个你和别人出去狂欢的夜晚 |
[39:06] | Lynette… | 勒奈特 |
[39:09] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[39:18] | You look… ridiculous in that thing. | 你戴着那东西还真是搞笑 |
[39:22] | Sexy ridiculous? | 性感得好笑吗 |
[39:25] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[39:28] | I can live… | 我可以接受 |
[39:30] | with maybe. | 这句也许 |
[39:41] | You know, it’s going to take more than just this one night. | 你要知道 要解决问题一个晚上可不够 |
[39:46] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:55] | Looks like we have an audience. | 原来我们还有观众啊 |
[40:00] | Let ’em look. | 让他们看吧 |
[40:02] | As long as they don’t try and cut in. | 只要他们不来捣乱就好 |
[40:14] | Dr. Goldfine. | 高德芬博士 |
[40:16] | Bree. We’re not scheduled now, are we? | 布里 你没有预约吧 |
[40:19] | I didn’t have time to make an appointment. | 我没时间预约了 |
[40:21] | Rex moved out today. | 雷克斯今天搬出去了 |
[40:23] | Oh, I’m very sorry to hear that, | 我很抱歉 |
[40:25] | but unfortunately, I’m completely booked right now. | 但是我现在已经预约满了 |
[40:27] | I don’t need much time. | 我不会耽误你太多时间 |
[40:28] | It just seems that you have more insight into my situation | 只不过 你比我更明白我现在的处境 |
[40:31] | than I do, and I just think — | 所以我想 |
[40:32] | Bree, we can’t talk now. | 布里 我现在没法和你聊天 |
[40:34] | If you could just tell me what he told you, | 只要你告诉我他和你说了些什么 |
[40:36] | then I could fix the problem. | 我就能把问题解决掉 |
[40:37] | I can’t do that. It’s completely unethical. | 无可奉告 那样做是违反职业道德的 |
[40:40] | Well, why can’t you — | 有什么不能的 |
[40:42] | That’s my next appointment. | 我的下一个顾客已经来了 |
[40:43] | You really need to go. | 你得离开这儿了 |
[40:45] | Dr. Goldfine, please. | 高德芬博士 求你了 |
[40:48] | Hold on. I’ll go and talk to my client. | 稍等一下 我去和他谈谈 |
[41:17] | Bree searched for Rex’s audiotape | 布里寻找着雷克斯的录音记录 |
[41:19] | hoping to find answers. | 想要从中找出答案 |
[41:22] | She found answers, all right, | 她的确找到了答案 |
[41:24] | null | 玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[41:25] | but to entirely different questions. | 然而却是另一个问题的答案 |
[41:28] | I understand completely. | 我完全理解 |
[41:30] | I’ll — I’ll be out in just a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[41:37] | Bree, I’m — I’m sorry. He can’t wait, | 布里 很抱歉 他没法等 |
[41:40] | but I can see you first thing | 不过明天早上八点 |
[41:42] | in the morning — 8:00. | 我可以第一个见你 |
[41:44] | 8:00. | 八点对吧 |
[41:46] | Sorry to interupt. | 抱歉打搅你了 |
[41:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:58] | Yes, I remember the world –every detail. | 没错 我记得这个世界 每一个细节 |
[42:03] | And what I remember most is how afraid I was. | 而我记得最清楚的 是我曾经多么恐惧 |
[42:07] | What a waste. | 还真是浪费 |
[42:09] | You see, to live in fear is not to live at all. | 恐惧的生活跟死了没什么区别 |
[42:15] | I wish I could tell this to those I left behind, | 我希望我可以把这些告诉那些活着的人 |
[42:19] | but would it do any good? | 但是有用吗 |
[42:22] | Probably not. | 或许不会 |
[42:25] | I understand now — | 我现在终于明白 |
[42:27] | there will always be those who face their fears… | 总会有人能勇敢面对他们的恐惧 |
[42:34] | And there will always be those who run away. | 也总会有些人选择逃避 |
[42:39] | null | 出售房屋 |