时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My husband died thinking that I murdered him! | 我丈夫归西之时 竟然认为是我杀了他 |
[00:05] | Bree put the past behind her. | 布里把过去抛到脑后 |
[00:08] | If you keep me on as your lawyer, | 如果你继续聘用我的话 |
[00:09] | your wife’s off limits. | 你太太就成了禁果 |
[00:10] | He’s my lawyer | 他是我的辩护律师了 |
[00:11] | While Carlos gambled with his future. | 卡洛斯赌上了他的未来 |
[00:13] | How much money do you think you need to get to Utah? | 你需要多少钱到犹他州 |
[00:15] | Susan interfered with a family reunion. | 苏珊试图阻止父子团聚 |
[00:22] | George Williams had never been lucky in love. | 乔治·威廉姆斯在恋爱中从没有交过好运 |
[00:26] | It seemed that the women he dated always invented reasons | 似乎与他约会的女人总是编造借口 |
[00:29] | not to consummate their relationship. | 不想进一步发展 |
[00:34] | I’m afraid we’d wake my roommate | 我怕会吵醒室友 |
[00:40] | Uh, I have to get up really early for work. | 我明天得早起上班 |
[00:47] | I’m, uh… saving myself… for… marriage. | 我要为我的婚姻守身 |
[00:53] | Sadly for George, it was one unoriginal excuse after another. | 可怜的乔治 听到的总是老套的借口 |
[01:01] | But since he’d started seeing Bree Van De Kamp, | 但当他开始和布里·范德坎普约会 |
[01:05] | George couldn’t help but feel. | 他忍不住觉得 |
[01:08] | Hi! | 来了 |
[01:09] | Kids are gone. We have the house all to ourselves tonight. | 孩子们都不在家 今晚只有我们两个人 |
[01:12] | His luck was about to change. | 他要转运了 |
[01:17] | I thought the duck turned out well. | 我觉得鸭肉做得不错 |
[01:19] | Although that sauce was a little bit thick; | 虽然酱汁有些稠 |
[01:21] | but judging by how many helpings you had, | 不过考虑到如此有限的资源 |
[01:23] | I think I got away with it. | 我觉得也算不错了 |
[01:31] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[01:33] | Your hair. | 你的头发 |
[01:37] | Would you mind if I…? | 介不介意我把你的发卡取下 |
[01:40] | Uh, no | 不介意 |
[01:41] | Go ahead. | 取吧 |
[01:49] | That better? | 好一点吗 |
[02:04] | That was nice | 真好 |
[02:14] | It’s OK that I’m doing this, right? | 我现在开始也行 是吗 |
[02:15] | Well, I thought we were going to let the duck digest a bit more, | 我本来想先让鸭肉消化一下 |
[02:17] | but… what the heck! | 不过… 管他呢 |
[02:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:24] | I don’t know I felt something weird. | 不知道 我觉得有点怪怪的 |
[02:26] | That was my tongue It extends farther than most | 是我的舌头我伸得比一般人要长 |
[02:28] | I should have warned you | 我应该提醒你的 |
[02:29] | No, it wasn’t your kiss. | 不 不是你的吻的问题 |
[02:31] | I felt something weird on my neck. | 我感觉我的脖子怪怪的 |
[02:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[02:39] | I don’t know, I’m just really starting to itch. | 我不知道 我就觉得好痒 |
[02:46] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[02:48] | You… you got a huge rash! | 你 你起了好多疹子 |
[02:58] | It’s starting to spread to my face! | 脸上也有了 |
[03:00] | Are you allergic to something you ate? | 是不是吃了引起过敏的食物 |
[03:02] | I don’t think so I made Duck a I’Orange a thousand times | 不可能 我做过无数次橘汁鸭胸 |
[03:05] | Something is causing that rash. | 但不可能无缘无故起疹子吧 |
[03:09] | Bree. Bree, please don’t | 布里 布里 别这样 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry, George, but you have to go | 抱歉 乔治 但你得走了 |
[03:13] | But the kids are away! | 可是孩子们不在家 |
[03:14] | I was sort of hoping we could make love tonight | 我还指望今晚我们能做爱呢 |
[03:16] | How are we going to do that, George? | 乔治 怎么可能 |
[03:19] | You have just given me hives! | 你让我起疹子了 |
[03:22] | Though painful to hear, George had to admit. | 听起来虽然难受 但乔治不得不承认 |
[03:26] | At least this excuse was original. | 至少这次借口挺有新意 |
[04:12] | It’s a fact that little girls dream of big white weddings. | 小女孩都向往盛大的白色婚礼 |
[04:19] | Of course, the exact same thing can be said for big girls. | 当然 长大后的女孩同样向往不已 |
[04:25] | Some of whom can get incredibly anxious | 有些女人会非常焦急地 |
[04:29] | waiting for the boys in their lives | 期待着她们身边的男人 |
[04:31] | to make those dreams come true. | 让她们梦想成真 |
[04:36] | Watch it, Suzie! | 当心点 苏苏 |
[04:37] | Mom, why don’t you just go see a dressmaker? | 妈 为什么你不直接找个裁缝 |
[04:39] | Wait I have the perfect idea | 等等 我有个好主意 |
[04:41] | You get in the dress, | 你穿上它 |
[04:43] | and I’ll pin it. | 我来别别针 |
[04:45] | We wear the same size | 我们的尺码一样 |
[04:46] | Since when? | 我什么时候和你尺码一样了 |
[04:47] | Since forever! | 一直都是啊 |
[04:50] | You have to leave, though. You can’t stay. | 不过你得离开 你不能留在这 |
[04:52] | You can’t see Suzie in a wedding dress | 你不能看见苏苏穿婚纱 |
[04:55] | Not until your big day! | 至少在你们的大喜日子之前不行 |
[04:57] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:58] | No, it’s not a problem | 没事 |
[05:00] | I can see her in it. | 我看她穿也无妨 |
[05:02] | You can? | 无妨 |
[05:04] | I assume you want to pick out | 我想我们结婚的时候 |
[05:05] | your own wedding dress when we get married, right? | 你会自己挑选婚纱 是吧 |
[05:07] | Oh! That sounds like a proposal! | 这听起来像是求婚 |
[05:11] | Did it? | 是吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah, it did. | 是的 |
[05:14] | Huh, what do you know. | 我还真不知道 |
[05:15] | Are you planning to pop the question? | 你正在计划求婚吗 |
[05:19] | If she knows it’s coming, | 如果她知道我要求婚 |
[05:20] | the question won’t really pop will it? | 那就没意思了 是不是 |
[05:23] | He’s right, Mom. | 妈 他说得对 |
[05:24] | Oh, I want to do it just like you do. | 你怎么做 我都会配合你 |
[05:26] | You know, on your own terms, | 按你的计划来 |
[05:27] | and you get down on one knee, and the whole production | 你单膝跪下 然后该怎么来就怎么来 |
[05:29] | That’s a plan | 主意不错 |
[05:30] | Well, then I can wait. I can wait I’m a good waiter. | 那我等着 我能等 我乖乖地等着 |
[05:33] | Good. | 好 |
[05:35] | Just wondering… | 我只是很好奇 |
[05:35] | if there’s a ballpark of | 有没有一个大致时间范围 |
[05:37] | how long I will have to wait? | 我大概需要等多久 |
[05:38] | A week? A month? After lunch? | 一周 一个月 还是午饭后 |
[05:40] | Again, you’re not waiting for the pop | 还是那句话 让你知道就没意思了 |
[05:42] | Right I’m sorry | 对 我不该知道 |
[05:45] | Get down on one knee! | 单膝跪下 |
[05:47] | Mom | 妈 |
[05:50] | So the hives occurred right after you kissed George? | 疹子刚好在你吻了乔治之后出现 |
[05:53] | Yes, it was the strangest thing | 是的 这太奇怪了 |
[05:57] | And so inconvenient | 带来了诸多不便 |
[05:59] | To be honest, I think we were | 老实说 我们本来 |
[06:00] | about to make love for the first time. | 正要进行我们的第一次性爱 |
[06:03] | Bree, have you considered the idea | 布里 你有没有想过 |
[06:05] | that your subconscious mind | 你的潜意识 |
[06:07] | was trying to sabotage your evening with George? | 想要破坏你跟乔治独处的夜晚 |
[06:10] | Actually, I have not considered that, | 事实上 我没有想过这一点 |
[06:12] | because that’s… | 因为这想法 |
[06:13] | idiotic. | 很愚蠢 |
[06:14] | You don’t think being with George made you feel a bit guilty? | 你不觉得和乔治在一起 使你感到有点内疚 |
[06:18] | Why should I feel guilty? | 我为什么会觉得内疚 |
[06:19] | Perhaps you felt you were about to commit adultery. | 或许你觉得你是在通奸 |
[06:22] | Dr. Goldfine, Rex is dead | 高德芬医生 雷克斯已经死了 |
[06:24] | You can’t cheat on a corpse. | 逝者已去 我想并不存在背叛 |
[06:29] | Maybe that’s not how you really feel deep down. | 或许你的内心深处并不是这样想的 |
[06:31] | Oh, so you think I’m crazy? | 你意思是说 我疯了 |
[06:34] | You say you got a case of hives for no reason. | 你说你无缘无故出疹子 |
[06:37] | I think there is a reason, | 我觉得是有原因的 |
[06:38] | and it’s probably a psychosomatic one. | 而且很可能是心理因素造成的 |
[06:41] | You can think whatever you want, | 你怎么想是你的事 |
[06:42] | but to be honest, I don’t believe in the subconscious. | 不过我说实话 我不相信潜意识这回事 |
[06:45] | Every time you’ve said “Rex” in this session, | 这次谈话中 每当提到“雷克斯” |
[06:48] | you stroked the place where your wedding ring used to be. | 你都会摸你以前戴婚戒的部位 |
[06:50] | Why did you do that? | 能解释一下吗 |
[06:57] | Let’s talk about Monday. | 接下来说一下周一的安排 |
[06:58] | We are re-pitching to the Kamaroff people | 我们要给卡马罗夫的人介绍新的提案 |
[07:00] | Lynette, you’ll be on point | 勒奈特 由你负责 |
[07:02] | Great No problem | 好 没问题 |
[07:04] | And can you do me a favor and | 你能不能不要穿 |
[07:06] | maybe not wear the green suit? | 那套绿西装 |
[07:11] | I… wasn’t planning to, but… why? | 我没有打算穿那套 不过…为什么 |
[07:15] | The fabric. | 那个布料 |
[07:16] | It just has this quality to it, | 布料的质地 |
[07:18] | like you could… I don’t know… | 我也形容不好… 就好像你… |
[07:21] | wipe it clean with a damp cloth. | 用块湿布就能把颜色擦没了一样 |
[07:25] | I’ll just wear a different suit then | 那我就穿另一套 |
[07:27] | Great | 很好 |
[07:28] | Like what, you think? | 比如说 哪套 |
[07:30] | Another suit I have other suits | 另外一套 我还有好几套 |
[07:33] | And if by other suits you mean the grey one, | 如果你指的是灰色那套的话 |
[07:36] | then of course you do. | 你的确还有 |
[07:38] | No, actually I have quite a few others, uh… | 不是 我另外还有好几套 |
[07:42] | the blue one, and, uh… | 蓝色那套 还有 |
[07:46] | What’s wrong with the blue suit? | 蓝色那套有什么问题 |
[07:47] | Stu! | 斯图 |
[07:49] | Would you like to tell Lynette | 你来说说 |
[07:51] | what’s wrong with the blue suit? | 勒奈特的蓝色西装有什么问题 |
[07:54] | No It’s cool. | 没有 挺好的 |
[07:55] | Stu! Come on. | 斯图 别这样 |
[07:58] | Do the thing. The thing that you did at lunch. | 模仿一下 就是那天午餐你演的那个 |
[08:02] | “Look at me, I’m Lynette!” | “看 我 我是勒奈特” |
[08:04] | “Oh, got food stains everywhere!” | “食物的污渍弄得到处都是” |
[08:07] | All right. | 懂了 |
[08:08] | So if I get my blue suit dry-cleaned, | 那如果我把我的蓝套装拿去干洗 |
[08:10] | would that be acceptable to everyone? | 对大家来说就没什么问题了吧 |
[08:12] | The pants also have a split seam in the back | 还有 裤子后面绽线了 |
[08:23] | Excuse me. | 麻烦 让一下 |
[08:25] | Hello David. | 大卫 |
[08:28] | What the hell is this? | 你穿的是什么东西 |
[08:29] | I thought I told you to dress maternal. | 我不是告诉你要穿得有母性一点吗 |
[08:31] | Yes you did, and I considered it for about a second. | 你是说了 我也考虑了大概一秒钟 |
[08:34] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[08:35] | David, I know you’re the lawyer and all, | 大卫 我知道你是律师什么的 |
[08:36] | but if you ask me: | 但你要是问我的意见 |
[08:37] | It’s never a smart strategy to cover this up. | 把这副好身材裹起来绝不是什么好策略 |
[08:40] | We’ve got 40 minutes before the pre-trial hearing | 距审前听证还有四十分钟 |
[08:42] | Let’s go home and get you changed. | 现在回家把衣服换掉 |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | You want to get your husband out of jail? | 你想帮你丈夫走出监狱 |
[08:46] | Got to dress like a pregnant, suffering wife, | 就要穿得像是怀孕受苦的妻子 |
[08:48] | not the cover of Vogue. | 而不是穿得像时尚杂志封面 |
[08:50] | David. | 大卫 |
[08:50] | Louis. What are you doing here? | 路易斯 你来这干什么 |
[08:52] | I need a favor, David | 大卫 我需要帮助 |
[08:53] | If this has to do with lifting my client’s restraining order, | 如果是想要撤销我的委托人的禁制令的话 |
[08:55] | the answer’s the same as we got last week. | 答案跟上周一样 |
[08:57] | You don’t understand. I’d love Crystal. | 你不明白 我爱克里丝塔 |
[09:00] | We all love the pretty ladies at the Stop & Shop, | 我们都爱超市里的美女 |
[09:02] | but now you’ve got to love her from 50 yards away | 不过你现在要在五十码开外爱她 |
[09:05] | You turned her against me! | 是你离间她来讨厌我的 |
[09:07] | If it wasn’t for you, we’d be together. | 要不是因为你 我们会在一起的 |
[09:09] | Louis, Crystal hired me to keep you away from her. | 路易斯 克里丝塔请我把你从她身边赶走 |
[09:11] | She doesn’t want to see you | 她根本不想见到你 |
[09:13] | Oh yeah? Then why did she ask for my phone number? | 是吗 那她为什么问我要电话号码 |
[09:15] | She’s a cashier. You paid by check. | 她是收银员 而你用支票付款 |
[09:17] | It doesn’t make you special. | 这并不表示你特殊 |
[09:19] | Don’t walk away from me! We’re having a conversation! | 别走 我们正在谈话 |
[09:22] | Louis, this is your problem: | 路易斯 你的问题就在这 |
[09:24] | You’re creepy. Nobody likes you | 你太怪异 没人喜欢你 |
[09:27] | What you call a conversation, the rest of us call harassment | 你所谓的谈话 一般人都称之为骚扰 |
[09:30] | You want a friend? Get a hamster. | 你想要朋友吗 买个仓鼠吧 |
[09:35] | David! | 大卫 |
[09:41] | He’s got a weapon! | 他手上有枪 |
[09:42] | Call the police! | 快去报警 |
[09:43] | Stay there! | 呆在那儿 别动 |
[09:56] | That’s right, you’d better run! | 对 最好快点逃跑 |
[09:58] | I’m going to get some bullets for this thing and come after you! | 小心我再装几颗子弹追上你 |
[10:00] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[10:02] | Hey. Everything’s cool. | 你好 警官没事了 |
[10:10] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[10:20] | Weeds are a common annoyance of life in suburbia, | 郊区生活的麻烦之一就是杂草 |
[10:25] | and no matter how hard we try to get rid of them, | 无论我们多么努力地想要把它除掉 |
[10:29] | they always tend to crop back up. | 它们总是卷土重来 |
[10:35] | Are you seeing this?! | 看到了吗 |
[10:38] | I don’t believe it! He is so brazen! | 我简直不敢相信 他居然这么厚颜无耻 |
[10:40] | Just mowing the lawn, like nothing ever happened! | 还若无其事地修剪草坪 |
[10:43] | What should we do? Should we call the police? | 我们该怎么办 要不要报警 |
[10:46] | Well, Susan did say that he murdered Mrs Huber | 苏珊说过 他杀害了胡博太太 |
[10:48] | So my vote would be, yes. | 所以我觉得应该报警 |
[10:50] | Oh my God, Susan’s home | 天哪 苏珊回来了 |
[10:59] | Has she seen Paul yet? | 她看到保罗了吗 |
[11:07] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[11:17] | Hello Susan | 你好 苏珊 |
[11:19] | Oh my God Paul. | 天哪 保罗 |
[11:21] | Need some help with those bags? | 需要我帮你拿袋子吗 |
[11:24] | Why… what are you doing here? | 为什么… 你在这儿干嘛 |
[11:28] | This is where I live. | 我家在这儿 |
[11:29] | I came home to find my son | 我回家来找我儿子 |
[11:33] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[11:34] | Don’t come near me! | 别靠近我 |
[11:35] | I’m just giving you back your pie filling. | 我只是要把饼馅还给你 |
[11:36] | I don’t want my pie filling! | 我不要了 |
[11:38] | Oh come on, just take it | 别这样 还是拿着吧 |
[11:39] | No! Stop! | 不 站住 |
[11:40] | Put that pie filling down! | 把饼馅放下 |
[11:43] | Slowly! | 慢点放 |
[11:45] | I’m calling 911 | 我马上报警 |
[11:46] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想那样吧 |
[11:47] | Oh, I think I do. You’re a cold-blooded murderer. | 我想我会 你是一个冷血杀人魔 |
[11:50] | Susan, how can you believe that? | 苏珊 你怎么能相信那些谣言 |
[11:51] | We’ve been neighbors for years. | 我们可是多年的邻居呀 |
[11:56] | Ladies, good to see you. | 女士们 很高兴见到你们 |
[11:58] | Paul, we’ve called the police | 保罗 我们已经报警了 |
[12:00] | You didn’t really need to do that. | 你们真不必那样做 |
[12:02] | We know what you did to Mrs Huber | 我们都知道 你对胡博太太做了什么 |
[12:04] | Wonderful | 很好 |
[12:06] | I see you’ve all turned into Susan while I’ve been gone. | 看来我离开之后 你们都变成苏珊了 |
[12:11] | Oh, thank God they’re here. | 感谢上帝 警察来了 |
[12:20] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了 |
[12:21] | Mayer’s convinced that Paul Young murdered Martha Huber | 梅尔确信保罗·杨是杀死玛莎·胡博的凶手 |
[12:25] | I live right behind him! | 我就住在他家后面 |
[12:27] | I know | 我能理解你 |
[12:28] | I gave him my house keys to feed my cat! | 我还把家里钥匙给过他 请他帮忙喂猫 |
[12:31] | I win. I made out with him. | 我胜出 我曾和他有过一腿 |
[12:35] | Here, Mister | 还给你 先生 |
[12:36] | There’s no warrant here for Paul Young. | 我们没有保罗·杨的逮捕令 |
[12:38] | Why don’t you ask Mike? | 为什么你不去找麦克问问 |
[12:39] | He overheard everything, right? | 他听到了整个事情的真相 对吗 |
[12:41] | Who’s Mike? | 谁是麦克 |
[12:42] | He’s my boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[12:42] | And he told me that Paul confessed everything to him | 他告诉我 保罗向他坦白了一切 |
[12:45] | And Mike has Martha’s journals, | 而且麦克手上有玛莎的日记 |
[12:47] | which clearly prove that Paul had a motive. | 上面清楚地证明保罗有杀她的动机 |
[12:49] | Where do I find this Mike guy? | 我在哪里能找到这位麦克 |
[12:51] | He’s… follow me. | 他在… 跟我来 |
[12:53] | Do you mind if I stay here? | 介意我不随你们前往吗 |
[12:54] | I’ve got a lot of raking to do | 我还要有地要耙 |
[12:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:11] | Mike, | 麦克 |
[13:12] | Paul Young is back. | 保罗·杨回来了 |
[13:14] | Look | 看 |
[13:25] | Your girlfriend said Mr. Young confessed a murder to you? | 你女朋友说杨先生向你承认他杀了人 |
[13:32] | No. Not to me | 没 没有 |
[13:34] | And I don’t suppose you have | 我估计你手上也没有一个 |
[13:36] | a journal that belonged to a Martha Huber? | 叫做玛莎·胡博的人的日记喽 |
[13:39] | No I hardly knew her. | 没有 我都不认识这人 |
[13:41] | Besides, have you ever known a woman | 更何况 怎么会有女人 |
[13:42] | who’d loan out her diary? | 愿意把自己的日记借给别人看呢 |
[13:44] | Mike, what are you doing? | 麦克 你这是怎么回事 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry, Susan, I don’t know what you’re talking about | 抱歉 苏珊 我不懂你在说什么 |
[13:50] | But I’ve got a job to get to Is there anything else? | 我还有工作要做 还有别的什么事吗 |
[13:52] | No, that pretty much covers it. | 没有了 你的回答已经很能说明问题了 |
[14:10] | Well, someone might as well say it. | 好吧 总得有个人来说下吧 |
[14:14] | Susan, what the hell have you been smoking? | 苏珊 你吃错什么药了 |
[14:23] | OK. | 好了 |
[14:25] | Wow! Nice! | 哇 好漂亮 |
[14:30] | Oh my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[14:31] | Don’t be distracted by that. Look at me. | 专注点儿 看着我 |
[14:33] | Here I am, making my presentation. | 我明天就这样做演讲 |
[14:37] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[14:38] | You see how it moves with me? | 看到衣服的线条了吗 |
[14:41] | That’s where the magic is! | 这就是魔力 |
[14:43] | Nine… hundred… dollars. | 九百美元 |
[14:45] | Well, this one was the most expensive | 是啊 这件是最贵的 |
[14:47] | The other ones aren’t as nice | 但其他的可没这个好看 |
[14:49] | But look! | 看着我 |
[14:49] | Look at me! Watch | 看着我 注意了 |
[14:52] | I don’t walk in it. I glide. | 我不是在行走 我在滑翔 |
[14:57] | Honey, you know, there’s got to be like $3,000 worth of clothes here! | 宝贝 这些衣服可得要花上三千美元啊 |
[15:01] | Well, I haven’t bought a new suit in six years. | 可我六年都没买过新套装了 |
[15:04] | So? | 那又如何 |
[15:05] | When I was working, | 我工作的时候 |
[15:06] | you don’t think I would have loved to have a designer suit? | 你以为我不想添置高档西装吗 |
[15:08] | I wore wash-and-wear | 可我只穿廉价的免烫衬衫 |
[15:09] | So that we can live in a nice neighborhood. | 为了我们家能够居住在一个和谐的社区 |
[15:11] | So we could take the kids on vacation every summer | 为了我们每年夏天可以带孩子出游 |
[15:13] | I mean, | 我的意思是说 |
[15:14] | I made sacrifices. | 为了家庭 我不得不牺牲自己 |
[15:15] | I’m willing to make sacrifices. | 我也愿意做出牺牲 |
[15:17] | Great Let’s start here. Because… | 很好 我们就从这里开始吧 因为… |
[15:20] | this should cover a math tutor for Parker | 这件价格足以为帕克请一位数学家教 |
[15:22] | Whoa, hold on a sec | 哦 等一下 |
[15:23] | Six months of pre-school for Penny. | 这件相当于佩妮六个月的幼儿园费用 |
[15:26] | Now you’re being ridiculous. | 你现在的样子真是可笑 |
[15:27] | And the twins, they’re going to need braces | 还有那对双胞胎 他们还要矫正牙齿 |
[15:29] | That ought to make a dent. | 那件足够支付他们的矫正费用了 |
[15:32] | Oh, no. Come on, | 哦 不 别这样 |
[15:34] | Tom, not this one. | 汤姆 这件不行 |
[15:36] | Strip | 脱下来 |
[15:38] | You saw the walk, right? | 看到我走路的样子了吗 |
[15:40] | You want to see the walk again? | 你还想再见识一遍吗 |
[15:43] | I’ll tutor Parker myself! | 我来亲自辅导帕克吧 |
[15:46] | That’d be great. | 很好 |
[15:46] | Are you also going to take up on dentistry? | 那你是不是也打算亲自充当牙医呢 |
[15:59] | Fine, I’ll take them back | 好吧 我去把它们都退掉 |
[16:04] | Could you step out for a minute, please? | 请你出去一下 好吗 |
[16:08] | I want to be alone with it for a little while. | 我想和它单独再待一会儿 |
[16:29] | Hi, it’s Bree! | 你好 我是布里 |
[16:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:32] | I was thinking about calling you. | 我正想着给你打电话呢 |
[16:33] | I just got some new antihistamines in at the store, | 我刚刚购进了一些新型抗组胺剂 |
[16:36] | I think they are gonna help with your rash | 我想它们应该对你的疹子有帮助 |
[16:38] | Well, great. Um… | 太好了 |
[16:39] | How would you feel about the two of us | 我们明天另找一家浪漫的酒店 |
[16:41] | checking in to a romantic hotel tomorrow? | 共度良宵 你意下如何 |
[16:45] | What? Uh… | 什么 |
[16:46] | I’d like that very much. | 我很喜欢这个点子 |
[16:48] | I will let you make all the arrangements. | 由你来安排吧 |
[16:50] | Something out of town would be nice | 只要去城外就好 |
[16:53] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[17:10] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈一谈 |
[17:12] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪里冒出来的 |
[17:13] | I’m sorry, I’ve been waiting for you. | 我很抱歉 我一直在等你 |
[17:14] | I’m just a little upset, | 我就是感觉有点烦 |
[17:16] | because everybody thinks I’m crazy | 因为所有人都认为我疯了 |
[17:17] | Can I at least get out of the truck first? | 起码让我先下车 好不好 |
[17:19] | Yes Definitely. | 好 当然 |
[17:21] | I mean, I can understand | 我能够理解 |
[17:22] | why you wouldn’t want the cops to know that you kidnapped Paul | 你为什么不愿警察知道你曾经绑架过保罗 |
[17:24] | I mean, that definitely looks bad. | 那样的话 确实挺糟糕 |
[17:26] | Since I was on probation. | 因为我还在缓刑期内 |
[17:29] | Right, I mean there’s that. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[17:31] | – And in possession of a gun… – Well, OK | -我还持有枪械 -这 我知道 |
[17:33] | which I held to his head. | 我用枪对准他的脑袋 |
[17:35] | So I violated my probation, | 所以我在缓刑期违反规定 |
[17:37] | committed a felony, and coerced a confession | 犯了重罪 还严刑逼供 |
[17:40] | If the cops found out about that, | 如果这被警察知道了 |
[17:41] | I’d be looking at 10 to 15 years. | 我会坐10到15年的牢 |
[17:45] | But why don’t you want them to know about | 那你为什么不愿让他们知道 |
[17:46] | Martha Huber’s journal? | 玛莎·胡博日记的事情呢 |
[17:48] | I mean, she says right in there | 她日记里写了 |
[17:49] | that she was blackmailing Paul’s wife! | 她曾经向保罗的妻子进行敲诈勒索 |
[17:51] | She also says right in there | 她日记里还写了 |
[17:53] | that she was blackmailing you, for burning down Edie’s house. | 她曾以你烧毁伊迪房子的事来要挟你 |
[17:57] | Oh I forgot about that. | 哦 我把那事给忘了 |
[18:05] | Just can’t believe it! | 真难以置信 |
[18:06] | There he is, a murderer, living right on our street | 一个杀人凶手就住在我们这条街上 |
[18:10] | And there’s nothing we can do about it, | 而我们却对此束手无策 |
[18:11] | because you’re a convicted felon, | 因为你是一个有前科的人 |
[18:12] | and I’ve burned down that stupid house | 而我放火烧了那间破房子 |
[18:14] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[18:15] | I want Paul Young gone as badly as you do. | 我和你一样迫切希望保罗·杨离开 |
[18:17] | And he will be. | 他会走的 |
[18:19] | But I also want to find Zach | 但我也想找到扎克 |
[18:21] | I think once Zach finds out Paul’s here, | 一旦扎克发觉保罗回来了 |
[18:23] | I got the feeling he’ll be back | 我有预感 他肯定也会回来 |
[18:28] | It’s comforting to know there’s this silver lining. | 总算在黑暗中还有一丝光明 |
[18:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:44] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[18:45] | Well, you protected me from the hail of gunfire, | 你把我从枪口下救了下来 |
[18:47] | so I thought I’d stop by and give you a card. | 所以我觉得我理应前来送你一张慰问卡片 |
[18:51] | You’re my first visitor | 你是我的第一位探望者 |
[18:52] | What do you mean, I’m your first visitor? | 你这话是什么意思 我第一个来看望你 |
[18:54] | You’ve been here two days. | 你入院都已经两天了呀 |
[18:55] | My office sent me flowers. | 我办公室给我送了束花 |
[19:02] | “Dear David Who knew you could actually bleed? | “亲爱的大卫 谁能料到你居然会流血 |
[19:04] | Sincerely, your stunned co-workers” | 谨启 你震惊的同事们” |
[19:09] | Well, I’m a lawyer who got shot | 我是一个挨了枪子儿的律师 |
[19:10] | Everybody’s cracking wise. | 人人都会说俏皮话 |
[19:12] | You’re not going to eat? | 你不吃东西吗 |
[19:14] | Uh… can’t really cut yet. | 呃 我切不了 |
[19:18] | Well, I’m not going to let you starve to death | 我可不愿看着你饿死 |
[19:21] | Besides, you’re going to need | 而且 我还得仰仗 |
[19:23] | your strength to get my husband out of jail | 你的力量把我丈夫救出来 |
[19:31] | You know, when I was waiting for the ambulance the other day, | 知道吗 那天当我等待救护车到来时 |
[19:36] | I felt like I was going to die. | 我真觉得自己快要死了 |
[19:40] | I was scared | 我好害怕 |
[19:43] | Of course you were. | 你当然会害怕 |
[19:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[19:50] | For not making any jokes | 谢谢你 没有笑话我 |
[19:54] | Sure. | 小事一桩 |
[19:56] | Now, open up | 来 张嘴 |
[20:03] | – Here. – Thank you. | -拿好 -谢谢 |
[20:16] | Just follow this hallway, straight down there, | 请一直向前走 就在走廊尽头 |
[20:19] | and make yourselves comfortable | 请随意坐 |
[20:21] | For the good of their family, | 为了养家 |
[20:23] | Lynette had made a promise to her husband. | 勒奈特答应了她丈夫的要求 |
[20:27] | And within ten days from the date of purchase, | 退货期有十天 |
[20:30] | she intended to keep it. | 她打算晚点再退 |
[20:41] | Oh! That’s a fantastic suit. | 这套装真好看 |
[20:43] | Hm, thanks! | 谢啦 |
[20:44] | I’m flattered, really | 我真是荣幸 |
[20:45] | I mean, who knew you cared so much about what I think. | 没想到你如此在意我的看法 |
[20:48] | I don’t follow you? | 我没大听懂 |
[20:50] | I make a few innocent comments, | 我只是随便说了两句 |
[20:52] | and you go out and buy yourself a gorgeous new suit. | 你就去买了一套这么漂亮的新套装 |
[20:56] | Dance, puppet, dance! | 真是听话啊 |
[20:57] | Well, actually, this was already in my closet | 其实 这衣服我早就买了 |
[20:59] | I just forgot about it | 只是一直忘了穿 |
[21:00] | Forgot? | 忘了 |
[21:02] | You forgot that you had that suit? | 这么好的衣服 你都能忘了 |
[21:08] | – Good morning! – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[21:10] | Hi! I’m Lynette Scavo | 大家好 我是勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[21:11] | Now, is everyone taken care of, | 大家还有别的什么需要吗 |
[21:13] | in terms of coffee and whatever else they may like? | 比如咖啡 或者别的什么想要的 |
[21:16] | Great! Well, then let’s get started. | 很好 那咱们开始吧 |
[21:18] | I will show you how Kamaroff vodka | 我来说明一下 为什么卡马罗夫伏特加 |
[21:20] | can expand its customer mindshare | 可以在维持营销成本不变的情况下 |
[21:23] | while still holding the line on marketing costs. | 提高产品的品牌影响力份额 |
[21:28] | It’s something we here at Parcher & Murphy | 这在我们帕切尔&墨菲 |
[21:30] | like to call “Persuasive Engineering”. | 被称为“诱劝工程” |
[21:33] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[21:35] | Hold on one second | 请先停一下 |
[21:40] | You have a… | 你那有个 |
[21:44] | They put the price tags on the skirts these days too | 如今裙子上也会挂价签 |
[21:47] | Just so you know. | 提醒一下 |
[21:50] | Look at that, everybody. | 你们瞧 |
[21:51] | Lynette just bought herself a beautiful, brand new suit | 勒奈特刚给自己买了套超赞的新套装 |
[21:55] | Doesn’t she look great? | 看起来棒极了 对吧 |
[22:01] | Go on | 继续吧 |
[22:02] | OK. | 好吧 |
[22:05] | You may be seated. | 请坐 |
[22:09] | Good to see you back on your feet, Mr Bradley | 很高兴得知你身体康复了 布莱德利先生 |
[22:13] | Whenever you’re ready. | 可以开始了吗 |
[22:16] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[22:19] | The defence moves to dismiss this case immediately | 被告方要求当庭撤案 |
[22:22] | on the grounds that the defendant… | 因为被告 |
[22:32] | Are you all right, Mr Bradley? | 你没事吧 布莱德利先生 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry, Your Honor, I just can’t | 抱歉 法官大人 我做不到 |
[22:45] | I just can’t. | 没办法 |
[22:47] | Mr Bradley, do you need a recess? | 布莱德利先生 需要休庭吗 |
[22:52] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[22:55] | David, where are you going?! | 大卫 你要去哪 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry. I quit. | 不好意思 我不干了 |
[22:58] | You can’t just quit in the middle of a hearing! | 你不能在听证会进行中就不干了啊 |
[23:00] | I’d love to get your idiot husband out of jail, | 我很希望把你的白痴老公从监狱里弄出来 |
[23:02] | but I just can’t do it, sorry. | 但我不能这么做 不好意思 |
[23:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:05] | Because I’m in love with you. | 因为我爱上你了 |
[23:06] | What? | 什么 |
[23:07] | The other day in the hospital, | 在医院的那天 |
[23:08] | I started to feel something | 我发现我对你有感觉 |
[23:09] | that I don’t know maybe was there all along | 或许只是我不知道 可能一直都有 |
[23:13] | When I look into your eyes I know you feel it too | 当我们对视的时候 我知道 你也有同样的感觉 |
[23:17] | We belong together. | 我们应当在一起的 |
[23:20] | David, if you don’t get back in there right now, | 大卫 如果你不立回庭上去 |
[23:22] | I will go get a gun and shoot you myself. | 我会拿把枪亲手毙了你 |
[23:26] | I can’ t. | 我做不到 |
[23:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:40] | Come in! | 请进 |
[23:43] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:47] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[23:48] | You can’t just walk into people’s houses! | 你怎么能这么闯进来 |
[23:50] | Susan, you told me to come in | 苏珊 你让我进来的 |
[23:52] | That’s ’cause I assumed | 那是因为我没想到 |
[23:53] | you were someone I would let into my house. | 会是你这个不速之客 |
[23:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[23:56] | I was looking through my mail, and I found this | 我在翻我的邮件 然后发现了这个 |
[24:00] | I was surprised to discover that you were looking for my son | 你居然在找我的儿子 我很惊讶 |
[24:04] | You didn’t happen to find anything out | 你该不会碰巧 |
[24:05] | about where Zach might be, did you? | 知道扎克的下落吧 |
[24:08] | No. No, I didn’t | 不 我不知道 |
[24:11] | Sorry I can’t help you out. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[24:13] | I’m asking because, if you remember, | 我来问你 是因为你也知道 |
[24:15] | Zach hid here in this house before. | 扎克以前就在这房子里躲过一阵子 |
[24:18] | And now I learn that you’d been searching for him. | 而且据我所知 你之前一直在找他 |
[24:20] | Well, he’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[24:22] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[24:24] | Or maybe we should double check? | 不如我们再确认一下吧 |
[24:26] | He’s not here! I swear! | 他不在这 我发誓 |
[24:29] | What are you grabbing for? | 你想抓什么 |
[24:33] | A knife. | 抓把刀 |
[24:36] | I just want to slice some tomatoes. | 我想切几个西红柿 |
[24:48] | I don’t know how I know this, but I think that he’s in Utah. | 我忘了是谁告诉我的 他可能在犹他州 |
[24:53] | He took a bus to Bountiful. | 他坐车去邦蒂富尔了 |
[24:54] | You have family there, right? | 你有家人在那 对吧 |
[24:59] | OK, I gave him the bus fare. | 好吧 车费是我出的 |
[25:16] | You might want to be careful with that | 你用刀可得当心点 |
[25:18] | You seem a little jittery. | 你看起来战战兢兢的 |
[25:28] | Look, I know the timing is bad. | 我说 我知道现在时机不对 |
[25:31] | Pretty bad | 很不对 |
[25:32] | I feel terrible! | 我很抱歉 |
[25:33] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么知道 |
[25:34] | that he would take the bullet, | 他中了一枪 |
[25:36] | and suddenly realize he’s in love with me? | 就突然发现自己爱上我了 |
[25:39] | Look, I know I pushed you into hiring that creep. | 我知道是我逼你雇那混蛋的 |
[25:42] | But I promise I will do anything I can to fix this | 但我保证我会竭尽全力搞定这事 |
[25:46] | All right, go have sex with Bradley. | 好吧 跟布莱德利上床去吧 |
[25:50] | What? | 你说什么 |
[25:50] | That’s what you want me to say, isn’t it? | 你就想让我说出来 不是吗 |
[25:52] | God, you guys are good | 天哪 你俩太牛了 |
[25:54] | You set me up perfectly | 多完美的陷阱啊 |
[25:56] | You think David and I planned this | 你以为大卫和我计划了这事 |
[25:57] | so we could sleep together? | 以便我们俩能双宿双飞 |
[25:59] | Let’s see | 你看 |
[26:00] | The guy tells me to my face that he wants to get in your pants. | 这人当着我的面说 他对你有企图 |
[26:02] | That’s a week before my trial. | 那不过是在一周前 |
[26:03] | And now you can’t wait to do anything to get him back? | 现在你就想竭尽所能搞定他 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 就这么回事 |
[26:10] | I’d like to go back to jail now! | 我宁愿现在就回牢里去 |
[26:12] | How dare you think that of me? | 你怎么能这么看我 |
[26:13] | I have been nothing but faithful to you! | 我从未对你不忠过 |
[26:17] | …Since you’ve been in here. | 从你进来开始 |
[26:18] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[26:19] | I know when I’ve been outfoxed. | 我知道自己戴过绿帽子 |
[26:20] | And please don’t pretend that you’re doing this for me. | 还有 别假惺惺的装作你是为了我这么做的 |
[26:23] | ‘Cause I’d rather rot in here | 因为我宁愿烂在这 |
[26:25] | And you know what, a lesser woman would let you rot in here. | 我告诉你 一般的女人可能会让你烂在这 |
[26:27] | But I’m not going to do that. | 但我不会 |
[26:28] | I’m not going to give you the satisfaction | 我不会让你得偿所愿的 |
[26:30] | So you better start packing up your shanks, | 所以你最好现在就开始收拾你的金属刀 |
[26:32] | or whatever you people make in here. | 或者别的你们在里面做的东西 |
[26:33] | Because you’re coming on with me! | 因为你得跟我走 |
[26:41] | I don’t have any shanks. | 我没有什么金属刀 |
[26:48] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[26:49] | – Checking in? – Yes | -入住吗 -是的 |
[26:50] | The reservation’s in the name of Williams, George Williams. | 预定人姓名是 威廉姆斯 乔治·威廉姆斯 |
[26:53] | Let me get your paperwork. | 容我查一下您的文件 |
[26:54] | So what do you want to do first? | 那你想先干什么呢 |
[26:56] | I don’t know, I thought maybe we could go antiquing. | 不知道啊 我觉得可以先去逛逛古玩展 |
[26:59] | I hear you have some lovely museums nearby. | 我听说这附近有些不错的博物馆 |
[27:01] | Do you have any brochures? | 你们有宣传册吗 |
[27:03] | Right over there, Mrs Williams. | 就在那边 威廉姆斯夫人 |
[27:05] | Oh, uh, she’s not my wife | 她不是我夫人 |
[27:07] | I’m so sorry | 真是不好意思 |
[27:14] | So I hear they have that terrific farmers’ market nearby. | 我听说这离那家很棒的农贸市场很近 |
[27:17] | We should pick up some nectarines | 我们可以先去买点油桃 |
[27:20] | George, | 乔治 |
[27:21] | – I can’t – What? | -不行 -什么 |
[27:23] | I can’t stay in the hotel room with you | 我不能在这跟你开房 |
[27:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:26] | Because I’m starting to get that rash again. | 因为我又开始起疹子了 |
[27:28] | Well, I brought the antihistamines! | 我带了抗组胺剂 |
[27:30] | Oh please It’s not going to help, George | 拜托 那没用 的乔治 |
[27:32] | Clearly, this is psychosomatic. | 这显然是心理作用 |
[27:34] | We need to go home | 我们得回去 |
[27:35] | Bree, we just drove 3 hours to get here. | 布里 咱们开了三小时车才到这 |
[27:38] | I know, and you have every right to be mad, | 我知道 你大可生我的气 |
[27:40] | but George, I’m really starting to itch! | 不过 乔治 我真痒得不行了 |
[27:43] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[27:44] | Uh, no, there’s no problem, everything is fine | 没事 没问题 一切正常 |
[27:48] | OK I’ll get you your own room. | 好吧 我给你开个单间 |
[27:51] | George. | 乔治 |
[27:51] | No We can still have a nice weekend. | 不 咱们还是可以度过一个美好的周末的 |
[27:54] | We’ll just shift the focus to antiquing. | 把重点放到买古玩就可以了 |
[27:56] | Please Clearly, you didn’t come here to shop. | 拜托了 显然你来这里不是为了购物 |
[27:58] | No, I came to spend time with you. | 不是 我来是因为我想跟你在一起 |
[28:00] | Time that does not need to be spent in a bed. | 但不一定非要跟你一起在床上 |
[28:03] | Really? You mean that? You wouldn’t mind? | 真的吗 你确定吗你不介意吗 |
[28:06] | No | 不会的 |
[28:07] | No, George, we’re going to have a great time | 乔治 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[28:10] | There’s tons of fun stuff we can do that doesn’t involve sex | 除了上床 我们还有好多有趣的事情可以做 |
[28:14] | You betcha. | 绝对的 |
[28:16] | I’ll take care of this. Why don’t you go get those brochures. | 这边交给我 你去看看那边的宣传册吧 |
[28:18] | OK. | 好的 |
[28:21] | George! You won’t believe it! | 乔治 你猜怎么了 |
[28:24] | I just stopped itching! | 我突然就不痒了 |
[28:25] | How about that! | 怎么会这样 |
[28:36] | Nice suit. | 衣服真好看啊 |
[28:37] | Just hear me out. | 先听我说完 |
[28:38] | I was going to take it back, I swear | 我本来是要拿回去退的我发誓 |
[28:40] | But? | 但是 |
[28:41] | But then I started thinking about it, and you know what? | 但然后我转念一想 我觉得 |
[28:43] | I’ll be damned if I’m going to pitch to a roomful of people | 如果我要穿着翻领上还有两年前 |
[28:45] | who are all wearing Armani and Vera Wang, | 母乳印的破套装去对着一屋子穿着 |
[28:47] | while I’m standing there with two-year-old breast | 阿玛尼和维拉·王的人做推介 |
[28:49] | milk crusted on my lapel! | 那我简直太逊了 |
[28:51] | – Lynette! – And you know what else? | -勒奈特 -还有 你知道吗 |
[28:53] | I kicked ass in that meeting because of this suit! | 就因为穿着这身 我在会上的表现让他们刮目相看 |
[28:57] | Lynette, it is a suit! | 勒奈特 不过是件套装罢了 |
[28:59] | Why are you so obsessed with it? | 你至于这么痴迷吗 |
[29:01] | You can’t explain obsession, Tom. | 汤姆 痴迷本身就是个迷啊 |
[29:02] | It just is | 它是难以解释的 |
[29:05] | Look. We are parents | 我们既然已经为人父母了 |
[29:05] | We can’t afford the luxury of obsessions. | 就不该再痴迷于奢侈品 |
[29:08] | See, that’s where I think | 你看 这就是我无法苟同的地方 |
[29:10] | we have been making a terrible, terrible mistake | 我们以前真是大错特错了 |
[29:18] | What is this?! | 这是什么玩意 |
[29:19] | Sometimes we just need to | 有时候 我们要 |
[29:21] | get something that makes us happy. | 学会及时行乐 |
[29:24] | I know that sounds selfish, but I’ve been thinking: | 我知道 这听上去很自私 可我想 |
[29:26] | It might make us better people | 这样也许能使我们脱胎换骨 |
[29:29] | And maybe even better parents | 甚至变成更出色的家长 |
[29:33] | No | 不行 |
[29:34] | No, Lynette, no. | 绝对不行 勒奈特 |
[29:35] | This is wrong. | 这行不通 |
[29:41] | Carbon fiber shafts | 碳纤高尔夫球杆 |
[30:05] | Wow! | 我的妈呀 |
[30:07] | I feel like a better parent already. | 我似乎已经是个更出色的家长了 |
[30:12] | Oh yeah | 太有感觉了 |
[30:15] | So I was talking to one of the bellmen, | 我前面问了一名这里的侍者 |
[30:16] | and he said there’s a place not far from here | 他告诉我说在这附近 |
[30:19] | where we could go horseback-riding | 就有个地方可以去骑马 |
[30:20] | Doesn’t that sound like fun? | 听上去很好玩吧 |
[30:23] | George? | 乔治 |
[30:26] | What? I… I’m sorry | 你说什么 再说一遍 |
[30:28] | I was saying, I think we should go horseback-riding. | 我说我们应该一起去骑马 |
[30:31] | Oh Sure, that… that’d be great. | 当然可以啊 好主意啊 |
[30:36] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[30:37] | Nothing, I just don’t think that we should | 没什么 我就是觉得不该冒险 |
[30:39] | risk you getting another rash | 万一你再起皮疹怎么办 |
[30:42] | I’m not going to get a rash just by | 只不过握一下你的手 |
[30:43] | holding your hand | 怎么会起皮疹呢 |
[30:44] | You never know. | 这可难说啊 |
[30:47] | Oh Well, okay. | 那好吧 |
[30:56] | Hey, uh… | 对了 |
[30:57] | I brought those antihistamines with me. | 我随身带了些抗组胺剂 |
[30:59] | Maybe you should take a couple, | 不如你吃上两片 |
[31:01] | just to see if it works. | 看看有没效果 |
[31:03] | Oh I’m drinking wine. | 但是我正喝着红酒 |
[31:04] | I don’t think you’re supposed to mix pills with alcohol. | 最好还是别把药和酒混着喝吧 |
[31:08] | That’s for people who are… | 那只适用于 |
[31:09] | who are about to use heavy machinery. | 那些需要操作重型机械的人 |
[31:11] | You do… don’t | 你今晚该不会 |
[31:12] | plan on operating a forklift tonight, do you? | 打算要去开升降机吧 |
[31:16] | Well, you’re the pharmacist. If you think it’s OK… | 你才是药剂师 如果你觉得妥当 |
[31:19] | I do | 极为妥当 |
[31:41] | George, I can’t feel my legs! | 乔治 我的腿都失去知觉了 |
[31:43] | I know, sweetheart Don’t you worry | 我知道 亲爱的 你不用担心 |
[31:44] | I’m not taking you around. | 我这就带你回房间 |
[31:45] | I’m going to get you into bed | 你很快就能上床睡觉了 |
[31:47] | Is she going to be OK? | 她没事吧 |
[31:49] | Yes She’s just had a little too much wine. | 没事 她只是喝多了点 |
[31:51] | I don’t think it was the wine, George, | 我觉得不是酒的问题 乔治 |
[31:53] | I think it was the annyhistamines. | 我觉得是那些抗组胺剂搞的鬼 |
[31:57] | She doesn’t know what she’s… | 她都开始胡言乱语了 |
[31:59] | We’re good, thank you. | 我们没事 谢谢你关心 |
[32:10] | No, no, no | 别 别 别动 |
[32:12] | I’ll get those. You just relax | 我帮你脱 你躺着就好 |
[32:22] | I love you very much, Bree | 我非常爱你 布里 |
[32:23] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[32:24] | Uh-huh. I know | 我知道呀 |
[32:34] | And I want… more than anything… | 而我最渴望得到的 |
[32:38] | if you could love me back | 就是你也能爱我 |
[32:41] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[32:45] | Bree? | 布里 |
[33:13] | Hey there | 你醒啦 |
[33:16] | How are you feeling? | 现在感觉怎么样 |
[33:20] | O…K | 还好 |
[33:22] | Have you been sitting there all this time? | 你一直坐到现在吗 |
[33:25] | I wanted to make sure you were OK. | 我要看到你没事才能放心啊 |
[33:27] | So I stayed and watched you sleep | 所以我留下来守着你入睡 |
[33:29] | Did I do anything embarrassing? | 我没干什么丢脸的事吧 |
[33:31] | Sometimes I snore. | 有的时候我会打呼噜 |
[33:33] | No You slept like an angel. | 没有 你睡得就像个天使 |
[33:37] | In fact, you were so beautiful | 说实话 你睡得那么美丽动人 |
[33:39] | and peaceful I actually started to feel guilty | 宁静安详 害得我都开始内疚了 |
[33:42] | Guilty? | 内疚 |
[33:44] | Well, you know, ’cause I told you to take those pills. | 对呀 因为是我让你吃那些药的 |
[33:49] | That chair looks so uncomfortable. | 那张椅子坐着很不舒服吧 |
[33:51] | Why didn’t you sleep next to me? | 要不你过来挨着我睡吧 |
[33:52] | No You made it pretty clear that | 不用了 你已经明确表示了 |
[33:54] | you don’t want me in your bed. | 你不愿意与我同床共枕 |
[33:59] | George. | 乔治 |
[34:03] | I know what you want from me, | 我很清楚你想要的是什么 |
[34:05] | and I… thought I wanted the same thing, | 我一开始以为 我想要的和你一样 |
[34:07] | but I keep getting those rashes, because… | 可我一直不争气地起皮疹 因为 |
[34:13] | I still feel married. | 我依然感到自己还是别人的妻子 |
[34:18] | That makes sense, I guess | 我想这也合情合理吧 |
[34:21] | Can’t you just be patient? | 你可以再耐心一点吗 |
[34:24] | Can’t you wait just a little bit longer? | 只要再等上一小阵子 |
[34:27] | I’ve already waited my whole life for you | 我这一辈子等的就是你啊 |
[34:30] | And I can wait a little more. | 不在乎再多等一会儿 |
[34:33] | But let’s be honest: | 但是说句心里话 |
[34:36] | There’s no guarantee that you’ll ever be ready. | 谁也不能保证你什么时候能准备好 |
[34:41] | There’s only so much rejection I can take So… | 我总不能一直都被拒绝吧 |
[34:48] | I’ll do my best, but… | 虽然我会尽力而为 |
[34:51] | don’t be surprised if one of these days, | 但是你到时也不要太惊讶 |
[34:53] | you wake up and I’m not here. | 如果有一天 我突然离开了你 |
[35:00] | Now I should get back to my room, | 好了 我该回自己房间了 |
[35:02] | try to get a little sleep. | 争取还能睡上一觉 |
[35:03] | The antique stores open at 10. | 那些古董店十点就开门了 |
[35:10] | George, wait! | 等等 乔治 |
[35:13] | Please don’t go | 请不要走 |
[35:24] | Stay here with me. | 留下来陪我吧 |
[35:36] | But what if you get another rash? | 那如果你再起疹子怎么办呢 |
[35:39] | Well, I’ll just have to get over it, won’t I? | 那我就咬咬牙挺过去对吧 |
[36:31] | Gabrielle? | 加布丽尔 |
[36:33] | I got your call. | 我接到你的电话了 |
[36:40] | Does this mean what I think it means? | 不知道我有没误会你的意思 |
[36:41] | There are some ground rules first: | 但是我还有些前提条件 |
[36:45] | I’m not leaving my husband. | 我是不会离开我丈夫的 |
[36:48] | Carlos is looking at spending 8 years in jail, | 卡洛斯可能要过上八年的牢狱生涯 |
[36:50] | because of my lapse of judgment with the gardener. | 就因为我一失足招惹了那个园丁 |
[36:53] | I can’t let him rot in there. | 我不能让他为我遭这个罪 |
[36:55] | I’d be filled with guilt. | 这样我会羞愧万分无地自容的 |
[36:57] | You could get him out and then divorce him. | 你可以把他弄出来后再跟他离婚啊 |
[36:59] | Not an option. I’m catholic. | 恕难从命 我可是天主教徒 |
[37:02] | Hence the guilt. | 这么做有罪 |
[37:04] | So, what are our options? | 那 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[37:08] | This; us; stolen moments; | 就是像现在这样偷情啊 |
[37:10] | seeing each other whenever we can: | 抓住每个可能在一起的机会 |
[37:11] | Carlos never needs to know | 卡洛斯永远都不会知道 |
[37:16] | No | 不行 |
[37:20] | I thought this is what you wanted | 我以为这不就是你想要的吗 |
[37:23] | I want all of you | 我要的是一个完整的你 |
[37:26] | All or nothing | 宁为玉碎 不为瓦全 |
[37:27] | Then it’s nothing. | 那你就什么都别想了 |
[37:34] | So you won’t get a divorce, | 这么说 你不打算离婚 |
[37:37] | but you’ll have an affair | 但又想红杏出墙 |
[37:38] | I said I was catholic, | 我说过我信天主教 |
[37:39] | not a fanatic. | 可没说我有那么狂热啊 |
[37:42] | You know, David, you could tell me to stop | 大卫 你知道的 你随时可以叫停 |
[37:46] | Just tell me to stop, and I will | 只要你喊停 我马上就停 |
[37:49] | Or you can have me right now… | 或者你现在就能占有我 |
[37:52] | on my terms | 按照我的条件 |
[37:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:04] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[38:04] | Making my point: | 证明我的观点 |
[38:06] | You don’t love me! | 你根本就不爱我 |
[38:08] | Yes. I do | 我爱你啊 |
[38:10] | No! You just agreed to an affair. | 不 你刚刚才答应要和我偷情 |
[38:12] | A cheap illicit affair | 你怎么会和一个你爱的女人 |
[38:14] | with the woman you love? | 搞这样廉价又见不得人的勾当 |
[38:15] | Carlos would never share me! | 卡洛斯就是死也不会容忍有第三者 |
[38:18] | He’s looking at 8 years in prison | 他现在正面临着八年的牢狱之灾 |
[38:19] | because the mere thought of it | 因为他光是想到我有外遇 |
[38:20] | sent him into a violent rage | 就大发雷霆 怒不可遏了 |
[38:22] | That is love! | 这才是爱情 |
[38:24] | This is just lust, | 你那不过是单纯的肉欲 |
[38:25] | mixed with post-traumatic stress | 外加创伤后压力综合症 |
[38:28] | I will see you in court tomorrow 10 AM | 明天上午十点法庭上见 |
[38:31] | And don’t be late | 记得不要迟到 |
[38:33] | Or else, I’ll have you disbarred | 否则我会以性骚扰的罪名 |
[38:34] | for sexual harassment. | 告你个身败名裂 |
[38:49] | I’d take it easy with that snail poison. | 要是我就悠着点用这杀虫剂 |
[38:52] | It’s hell on your agapanthus. | 它对你的这些非洲花可是致命的 |
[38:54] | Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind | 谢啦 我记住了 |
[38:57] | Is that why you stopped by, | 你过来不会就为这个吧 |
[38:59] | to share a few gardening tips? | 就为了和我分享你的园艺心得 |
[39:01] | Nobody wants you here, Paul | 这里没有人欢迎你 保罗 |
[39:04] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[39:06] | I’m just a father looking for his son | 我只是一个在寻找儿子下落的父亲 |
[39:08] | Oh, I know what you are | 我知道你是什么人 |
[39:13] | First your girlfriend tries to run me off, | 先是你女朋友企图把我赶走 |
[39:15] | with some crazy story | 还编了个荒唐的故事 |
[39:16] | about sending Zach to Utah. | 说是她已经把扎克送到了犹他 |
[39:18] | Now you’re here trying to scare me away. | 现在又轮到你来恐吓我 |
[39:21] | So much for “Love Thy Neighbor”. | 这就是所谓的“睦邻友好”吗 |
[39:26] | Anyway, thanks for the advice. | 总之 谢谢你的忠告 |
[39:29] | About my agapanthus, I mean | 我指的是种花方面的 |
[39:31] | I’ll make sure I’ll send you some. | 我一定会送你几朵的 |
[39:35] | What did Susan tell you? | 苏珊跟你说什么了 |
[39:41] | You look beautiful! | 你真是美极了 |
[39:45] | You should really consider | 你真应该考虑看看 |
[39:45] | wearing this when you marry Mike | 和麦克结婚时就穿这身婚纱 |
[39:49] | We can make it a family tradition | 就当作是一个家族传统沿袭下去 |
[39:51] | Why don’t we both stop getting divorced? | 那还不如我们一同摆脱离婚的噩运 |
[39:51] | That would be a nice family tradition | 那才算得上是好的家族传统 |
[39:57] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[39:58] | I need to ask you something important. | 我想问你一些很重要的事情 |
[40:01] | My God! | 我的天哪 |
[40:02] | Oh! This is it! | 终于等到这一了 |
[40:05] | Let me get my camera! | 我得赶快去拿相机 |
[40:06] | No, Mom! Stop! | 别走 妈妈 先等等 |
[40:10] | What is it? | 什么事啊 |
[40:11] | Did you give Zach money to go to Utah? | 是你给扎克钱 让他去犹他的吗 |
[40:16] | What? | 什么 |
[40:18] | Yes or no? | 是 或者不是 |
[40:23] | He was talking so much about Julie. | 他对朱莉一直念念不忘 |
[40:27] | I tried to get him to come home with me, | 我试过劝他跟我回家 |
[40:29] | I mean, to you… | 我是说回到你身边 |
[40:31] | but he just kept going on and on about her, | 但是他却滔滔不绝地说着朱莉的事 |
[40:33] | and I got scared | 于是我害怕了 |
[40:35] | Yes or no? | 到底是不是 |
[40:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:43] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[40:44] | Mike, I didn’t do it to hurt you! | 麦克 我不是故意要伤害你的 |
[40:46] | You got to believe me! | 你一定要相信我 |
[40:47] | I should’ve told you right away, I know that | 我知道 我当时就应该告诉你真相的 |
[40:50] | But you know now, | 但现在既然你都知道了 |
[40:52] | so can we please talk about it? | 那我们可以好好谈谈吗 |
[40:53] | No | 不可以 |
[40:54] | Mike, stop! | 麦克 别走 |
[40:55] | Susan, | 苏珊 |
[40:56] | you said you wanted to help me, and I believed you. | 你说过你是想帮我 我相信了你 |
[40:59] | That’s it We’re done. | 到此为止吧 我们之间完了 |
[41:01] | No! | 不要 |
[41:05] | No, no! | 不别走 |
[41:08] | I screwed up, OK. | 是我把这事弄砸了 |
[41:10] | I want to fix it! | 我会弥补我的过错的 |
[41:11] | Please let me fix it. Tell me how to fix it | 请让我弥补吧 告诉我该怎么做 |
[41:16] | Mike, I love you. | 麦克 我爱你 |
[41:23] | Please, no! Please, no! | 求你别走 我求你了 |
[41:26] | Please! No! Mike! | 求求你 不 麦克 |
[41:29] | Mike, please! | 麦克 我求求你 |
[41:31] | Come back! Come back! | 回来啊 快回来 |
[42:16] | Yes, every little girl | 是的 每个女孩的心中 |
[42:18] | dreams of a big white wedding. | 都梦想着拥有一场盛大的白色婚礼 |
[42:21] | But some dreams just don’t come true. | 可惜美梦并不一定总能成真 |