时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Desperate Housewives: | 《绝望主妇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Gabrielle got even. | 加布复仇得逞 |
[00:04] | Did I hurt you, or should I keep trying? | 我伤到你了么 要不我继续尝试 |
[00:06] | Tom got an idea. | 汤姆初获灵感 |
[00:08] | I’m gonna open up a pizza parlor! | 我要开一家匹萨店 |
[00:10] | Bree got a warning. | 布里则被人警告 |
[00:11] | He’s a cold-blooded killer. | 他是个冷血杀手 |
[00:13] | The police got a clue. | 而警察线索在握 |
[00:15] | Those blue marks. I think it’s a phone number. | 那些蓝色印记 我认为这是个电话号码 |
[00:18] | You’ve reached Mike Delfino. | 我是麦克·德尔非诺 |
[00:20] | This should never have happened! | 这本应该永不发生的 |
[00:22] | And the battle for Mike’s affection got ugly. | 争宠大战愈演愈烈 |
[00:24] | How do you sleep at night? | 你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[00:26] | Soon, with Mike on top of me. | 马上 麦克就会在我上面 |
[00:32] | It is often said that confession is good for the soul. | 人们常说 “直认不讳 问心无愧” |
[00:38] | No one knew this better than a certain blonde | 这位金发女郎深刻领会了此句的含义 |
[00:41] | who had been confessing her sins to | 从小开始 她每周都会 |
[00:43] | Father O’Malley once a week since she was a child. | 向欧麦利神父认罪忏悔 |
[00:47] | As the years had passed, much to Father O’Malley’s dismay, | 年复一年 令欧麦利神父感到诧异的是 |
[00:51] | a theme began to emerge. | 某个话题频繁出现 |
[00:55] | I seduced the cable guy again. | 我又色诱了有线电视修理工 |
[00:59] | I’m having an affair with a folk-singing duo. | 我和一个民歌二重唱歌手有私情 |
[01:04] | Last week I let Rabbi Littman get to third base. | 上周我让利特曼法师上了三垒 |
[01:08] | And once she had been forgiven, | 在宽恕她之后 |
[01:11] | Father O’Malley would tell Edie Britt | 欧麦利神父会告诉伊迪·布利特 |
[01:14] | to go out into the world and sin no more. | 不要再越雷池半步 |
[01:19] | Unfortunately for Edie, | 而不幸的是 |
[01:22] | temptation seemed to be… | 诱惑似乎… |
[01:24] | Hello, there. | 好呀 |
[01:27] | …everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[01:32] | Edie, what were we like together, | 伊迪 在车祸之前我们 |
[01:37] | before the accident? | 关系如何 |
[01:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:40] | You know, were we close? | 我们很亲密吗 |
[01:45] | Honestly? | 想听实话吗 |
[01:47] | We lived about 50 feet from each other | 咱们两家近在咫尺 |
[01:50] | and you barely knew that I existed. | 你却对我视而不见 |
[01:53] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:55] | It’s true. You weren’t rude or anything. | 真的 倒不是说你没礼貌 |
[01:58] | We’d wave or exchange hellos as we went to get our mail, | 取信的时候我们会互相打个招呼 |
[02:01] | but you never really looked at me. Not really. | 但是你从来没有正眼瞧过我 从未 |
[02:05] | I was just another neighbor to you. | 对你来说我只是个邻居而已 |
[02:09] | Well, if we weren’t friends, | 既然我们不是朋友 |
[02:11] | why are you here every day helping me? | 那为何你每天都来照顾我 |
[02:15] | Because, from the first moment I laid eyes on you, | 因为我见到你的第一眼 |
[02:22] | I sort of fell in love with you. | 就爱上了你 |
[02:28] | I’m not telling you this because I expect anything, | 我告诉你这些并非有所企图 |
[02:31] | so you can just relax. OK? | 不必担心 好吗 |
[02:34] | OK. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | But when you do come back home, | 但等到你回家以后 |
[02:38] | and we do run into each other when we’re getting our mail | 我们取信再次相遇时 |
[02:42] | I’d really appreciate it if you’d… | 如果你能正眼看我一次 |
[02:46] | just look at me. | 我会很开心的 |
[02:50] | That’s all. | 别无他求 |
[02:53] | I’m looking at you now. | 我现在就看着你呢 |
[03:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:10] | It is often said confession is good for the soul. | 人们常说 “直认不讳 问心无愧” |
[03:16] | Mike Delfino and I made out today. | 今天我和麦克·德尔非诺亲热了 |
[03:18] | And it was great! | 感觉太爽了 |
[03:21] | But some confessions are just bragging | 但有些忏悔只不过是 |
[03:25] | in disguise. | 变相的炫耀 |
[04:10] | There was nothing Bree Hodge hated more | 最令布里·霍吉感到厌烦的 |
[04:14] | than an unexpected knock at the door. | 就是不速之客 |
[04:18] | She’s always certain it would lead to a disagreeable surprise. | 因为他们总会带来令人不快的意外 |
[04:24] | Whether it be in the form of a cosmetics saleswoman, | 不管来者是化妆品推销女 |
[04:28] | religious zealots, | 狂热的信徒 |
[04:30] | or extended family. | 还是一大家子 |
[04:32] | But on this day, the surprise awaiting Bree | 而这一天发生的意外 |
[04:36] | was far more disagreeable than she ever could’ve imagined. | 远比布里想像中的更为不愉快 |
[04:42] | – Hello, Bree. – Carolyn. | -你好 布里 -卡洛琳 |
[04:45] | This isn’t a very good time. | 你来的真不巧 |
[04:47] | – I’m baking. – Bree. | -我在烤点心 -布里 |
[04:49] | Oh, hi. We haven’t met. I’m Harvey Bigsby. | 你好 初次见面 我叫哈维·碧茨比 |
[04:52] | And I brought my wife here to apologize. | 我是带我妻子来向你道歉的 |
[04:57] | It’s a souffle, and timing is everything. | 我烤的是蛋奶酥 掌握火候是关键 |
[05:00] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[05:03] | She’s been under a great deal of stress | 自从阿尔玛失踪以后 |
[05:04] | since Alma’s disappearance, | 她承担了巨大的压力 |
[05:06] | and she really hasn’t been herself. | 变得有些失常 |
[05:09] | Much of that was due to the Mexican painkiller | 主要是因为吃了从网上买的 |
[05:11] | she purchased online. | 墨西哥止痛片 |
[05:12] | But I put a stop to that. | 还好被我制止了 |
[05:16] | Well, Orson tells me that the two of you were very close, | 奥森说你们的关系非常亲密 |
[05:20] | and out of respect for that friendship, I’m all ears. | 出于对你们交情的尊重 我洗耳恭听 |
[05:25] | After thinking it over I realized that, maybe, I was out of line. | 经过三思之后 可能我做得有点过分 |
[05:29] | Definitely out of line | 尤其是 |
[05:30] | with the terrible accusations that I made. | 对奥森的恶劣指控 |
[05:33] | I’m deeply sorry for the pain that I caused. | 我为我给你们带来的痛苦深表歉意 |
[05:35] | I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. | 真心诚意地希望你们能原谅我 |
[05:40] | Well, I can appreciate how difficult | 能表示如此难以启齿的歉意 |
[05:43] | that must have been for you. | 我很欣赏你的勇气 |
[05:47] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[05:50] | – I’m so relieved. – As am I. | -如释重负 -我也是 |
[05:53] | You don’t know how rusty my golf game’s gotten | 少了你的鞭策 |
[05:55] | without this one keeping me on my toes. | 我的高尔夫球技都变得生疏了 |
[05:57] | Perhaps we can get together for dinner at the club sometime. | 那找机会到俱乐部聚一聚 吃个饭 |
[06:00] | That sounds lovely. | 好主意 |
[06:05] | Darling, you are amazing, you know that? | 亲爱的 你很伟大 你知道吗 |
[06:08] | To rise above all that unpleasantness with such dignity. | 你用如此高尚的姿态化解了一桩不愉快的事情 |
[06:12] | Oh, thank you, darling. | 谢谢夸奖 亲爱的 |
[06:13] | But if you think for one second that I’m gonna break bread | 但如果你真的以为 我会与那个嗑药的毒妇 |
[06:17] | with that malicious pill-popping shrew, | 共进晚餐的话 |
[06:19] | you’re out of your mind. | 那你一定是疯了 |
[06:44] | Hey, Susan. Whatcha doing? | 苏珊 你干嘛呢 |
[06:47] | I just dropped my trowel. Thanks. | 我把泥铲掉到地上了 谢谢关心 |
[06:51] | All righty, then. You have a nice day. | 好吧 祝你心情愉快 |
[06:58] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[07:00] | Ian. What a surprise. | 伊恩 没想到你会来 |
[07:02] | Were you, um… Were you hiding from me? | 你是在… 你是在躲我吗 |
[07:05] | Uh… A little. I… | 差不多吧 我… |
[07:08] | Just the last time we saw each other it was | 因为上次我们闹得不欢而散 |
[07:11] | so awkward and complicated. | 场面很尴尬 |
[07:13] | Water under the bridge. | 旧事无须重提 |
[07:15] | Besides, this is strictly business. | 再说这次找你是为了公事 |
[07:17] | I’m throwing a party for an editor friend from London. | 我为伦敦的一位编辑朋友举办了聚会 |
[07:20] | I thought you two should meet. | 你们俩应该见见面 |
[07:21] | You can bring a date if you want. | 愿意的话你还可以带个伴 |
[07:23] | Speaking of which, uh, how are things with Mike? | 说起来 你和麦克怎么样了 |
[07:27] | Oh, they’re moving along. | 有所进展 |
[07:32] | It’s a process. | 总要有个过程 |
[07:33] | And the blonde woman who’s been visiting him every day? | 那个每天去探望他的金发女人 |
[07:36] | Is she part of the process? | 也在这个过程之中吗 |
[07:38] | Edie? | 伊迪吗 |
[07:39] | Oh, she’s just a neighbor. | 她只是个邻居而已 |
[07:43] | She visits Mike after her hepatitis C treatments. | 她做完丙肝治疗之后会去探望麦克 |
[07:47] | Oh… Well, I do hope you can come to the party. | 我很希望你能来参加聚会 |
[07:51] | So you can meet my editor friend. | 见见我的编辑朋友 |
[07:54] | I just don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这样不太合适 |
[07:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | Well, at least I got to see you. | 至少我还见了你一面 |
[08:03] | You have… | 你脸上有… |
[08:13] | This is ludicrous. The Biedermeier armoire. | 比德迈衣橱你们竟然也要 |
[08:16] | It’s my understanding that | 据我的了解 |
[08:18] | your client doesn’t even like antiques. | 你的当事人根本不喜欢古董 |
[08:21] | Totally immaterial. | 那又怎样 |
[08:22] | It’s a valuable asset. | 那件家具很值钱的 |
[08:25] | Fine. Let’s discuss the Kosta Boda vase. | 好吧 接下来讨论科斯塔·波达花瓶 |
[08:27] | Nope. It’s a premarital acquisition. | 不需要 那是婚前财产 |
[08:31] | We can verify that with receipts. | 我们有收据为证 |
[08:34] | It was a gift to Mr. Solis. | 那是送给索利斯先生的礼物 |
[08:36] | Maybe you were sick that day at law school, Myron, | 所以叫做公共财产 麦伦 |
[08:38] | but it’s called “community property”. | 难道上这节课的时候你请病假了吗 |
[08:40] | Don’t patronize me, Kenny | 你并非高人一等 肯尼 |
[08:42] | We’ll go to the mat on this one. | 这个我们要据理力争 |
[08:43] | Oh, enough. Just give her what she wants. | 够了 她要什么全都给她 |
[08:46] | Look, I’m sick of fighting. It’s just stuff. | 我不想为了死物和她争来争去 |
[08:48] | I’d like a moment with my client. | 我要和当事人单独谈谈 |
[08:50] | This has been going on for months. I’m done. | 已经拖了一个月了 我受够了 |
[08:52] | Draw up the papers. I’ll sign whatever. | 赶紧起草协议 我马上签字 |
[08:54] | You’re giving me everything I want, just like that? | 你把我想要的都给我 就这么简单吗 |
[08:57] | Just like that. | 就这么简单 |
[09:01] | We expect to see the paperwork by the end of business. | 最终签字前 我们要求浏览一下协议 |
[09:05] | How sweet is that? | 太漂亮了 |
[09:08] | We nailed their asses. | 把他们打得落荒而逃 |
[09:11] | Mrs. Solis, they completely folded. | 索利斯太太 他们彻底低头了 |
[09:17] | That’s the thing. Carlos doesn’t fold. | 这就是问题所在 卡洛斯从不低头 |
[09:20] | That son-of-a-bitch is up to something. | 那个王八蛋一定另有企图 |
[09:27] | Before you come in, cover your eyes. | 进来之前把眼睛捂上 |
[09:29] | – Tom! – Do it. | -汤姆 -快点 |
[09:33] | OK, now. | 进来吧 |
[09:36] | When I say open, don’t look with your eyes. | 我说睁眼的时候 不要用眼睛去看 |
[09:39] | Look with your imagination. | 而要发挥你的想象力 |
[09:42] | OK. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | OK, open. | 睁眼 |
[09:47] | – Oh, dear God. – Damn it, you looked with your eyes. | -我的老天 -该死 你是用眼睛看的 |
[09:50] | It’s a dump. What are you thinking? | 简直是个垃圾堆 你想什么呢 |
[09:53] | Well, I’ll grant you it’s a fixer-upper. | 只要装修一下就好 |
[09:55] | It’s a burner-downer. | 和灾后现场似的 |
[09:57] | Come on, honey. Go with me. | 拜托 亲爱的 跟我来 |
[09:59] | We can put in booths with checkered tablecloths. | 可以把这里做成铺有方格桌布的隔间 |
[10:01] | A jukebox. A big screen to watch sports on. | 放一个自动电唱机 一个大屏幕电视 |
[10:05] | How could you not see the potential in this place? | 你要去发掘这个地方的潜质 |
[10:08] | Well, I just don’t. | 我实在做不到 |
[10:10] | It’s um… You know how I feel about this pizza thing. | 你也知道我对这件事的态度 |
[10:14] | Well, hopefully it’ll grow on you. | 那你最好能慢慢习惯 |
[10:18] | Tom, tell me you didn’t sign a lease! | 汤姆 别告诉我你已经签了租约 |
[10:23] | There’s gonna be a dartboard. | 我还准备装一个飞镖盘 |
[10:25] | Tom! No! | 汤姆 别闹了 |
[10:27] | There were multiple offers. I had to move fast. | 好多人都想租 我出手快才搞定的 |
[10:30] | You leased it without telling me? | 没跟我商量你就租下这里了 |
[10:33] | I didn’t tell you | 没跟你商量 |
[10:33] | because I knew you’d try to | 是因为我知道你肯定会 |
[10:35] | talk me out of the best opportunity in my life. | 要我放弃这个天赐良机 |
[10:40] | OK. OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:42] | Here’s what we’re going to do. | 那我们接下来就这样 |
[10:43] | You said there were multiple offers. So we can sub-lease. | 既然这里这么抢手 我们就转租出去 |
[10:46] | Now, let’s get the hell out of here. | 现在赶紧离开这个鬼地方吧 |
[10:49] | You said you’d support my dream. | 你说过会支持我的梦想 |
[10:52] | My mistake. | 那是我错了 |
[10:53] | I assumed you’d have a dream worth supporting. | 我原以为你的梦想值得去支持 |
[10:58] | I’m gonna stay here tonight. | 我今晚就在这过了 |
[11:00] | Fine. | 随你的便 |
[11:19] | Two lemonades for the victors. | 我们要两杯柠檬汁庆祝胜利 |
[11:21] | We keep playing like this, Bree, | 咱们继续这么配合 布里 |
[11:22] | and we are a cinch for the finals. | 肯定能进决赛 |
[11:24] | Hello, Tish. | 你好 蒂什 |
[11:25] | Hello, Rebecca. | 你好 丽贝卡 |
[11:29] | Did you see that? She just deliberately snubbed me. | 你看见没 她故意不理我 |
[11:31] | Maybe she didn’t notice you. | 可能是她没看到你 |
[11:33] | Rebecca, I just spoke to her. | 丽贝卡 我刚才就是跟她打招呼 |
[11:35] | Call me paranoid, | 可能是我多想了 |
[11:36] | but Amy Griswald did the same thing to me | 不过上周的高尔夫球课上 |
[11:37] | on the golf course last week. | 艾米·格里斯沃尔德也故意不理我 |
[11:40] | What is going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[11:42] | You really don’t know? | 你真不知道 |
[11:43] | No. I have no idea. What? | 不知道 怎么回事 |
[11:45] | Tish is very good friends with Carolyn Bigsby. | 蒂什是卡洛琳·碧茨比的闺蜜 |
[11:49] | – Carolyn knows Tish? – She knows everyone. | -卡洛琳认识蒂什 -她谁都认识 |
[11:52] | Anyway, Tish won’t talk to you | 总之 蒂什不跟你说话 |
[11:54] | because you married Orson even after Carolyn told you | 是因为卡洛琳告诉了你奥森杀妻的事 |
[11:57] | that he killed his wife. | 你还是嫁给了他 |
[11:59] | That is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[12:00] | Orson did not kill Alma. | 奥森没有杀阿尔玛 |
[12:01] | And besides, | 而且 |
[12:02] | Carolyn just apologized to me for that yesterday. | 昨天卡洛琳为这事已经向我道歉了 |
[12:05] | Maybe that hasn’t gotten back to Tish. | 可能蒂什还不知道有这回事 |
[12:07] | Well, you don’t believe any of that nonsense, do you? | 你肯定不相信这些胡说八道 对吧 |
[12:12] | Do you? | 对吗 |
[12:14] | Bree, you’re the best doubles partner I’ve ever had. | 布里 你是我遇到过最棒的搭档 |
[12:16] | Can we talk about this after the tournament? | 咱们能先比赛 之后再讨论这个吗 |
[12:29] | Hello. I’d like to make a reservation for this evening | 你好 我想预定一下今天的晚宴 |
[12:32] | under the names Hodge and Bigsby. | 联系人是霍吉和碧茨比 |
[12:34] | And, we’ll be needing a table in the center of the room. | 另外 我们要大厅中间的位置 |
[12:37] | Of course, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[12:39] | How long will Daddy be gone? | 爸爸要离开多久 |
[12:41] | That sort of depends on Daddy. | 这要看他了 |
[12:43] | – Are you two mad at each other? – Yeah. | -你们讨厌对方吗 -是的 |
[12:46] | A little. But that’s OK. That’s OK. | 有点讨厌 不过没关系 |
[12:49] | We still love each other very much. | 我们还是很爱对方的 |
[12:50] | But just like kids, | 就像你们小孩子一样 |
[12:52] | sometimes grown-ups throw tantrums and need a time-out. | 我们大人有时候也发发脾气 停战休息 |
[12:55] | Why can’t he take a time-out in his room? | 他为什么不在自己的房间里停战休息 |
[12:57] | ‘Cause he decided to take it in his pizza place. | 因为他想在披萨店里休息 |
[13:00] | No fair. That sounds fun. | 不公平 在那休息多好玩 |
[13:03] | Not this pizza place. It’s a rat hole. | 这个披萨店不好玩 是个老鼠洞 |
[13:05] | But once your dad comes to his senses | 等你们的老爸恢复清醒 |
[13:07] | and stops being petulant, | 不再使性子 |
[13:10] | – He’ll come home. – What’s petulant? | -他就会回来的 -什么叫使性子 |
[13:12] | It means childish, stubborn, | 就是幼稚 固执 |
[13:15] | careless with my money and your futures. | 不认真对待我的钱和你们的未来 |
[13:20] | It’s a grown-up word | 这是大人说话用的词 |
[13:21] | and when Daddy comes home you’ll learn a new one. | 等你爸回来 你们还能听到一个新词 |
[13:27] | Grovel. | 卑躬屈膝 |
[13:31] | They got in a really big fight. | 他们吵得很凶 |
[13:32] | Daddy’s sleeping at the restaurant. | 爸爸要在披萨店里过夜 |
[13:34] | No, no, it’s good that you told me, sweet pea. | 做得好 天大的好消息 小甜心 |
[13:37] | You keep those little ears open. OK? | 小耳朵给我继续留意着 好吗 |
[13:39] | OK. Bye, Mom. | 好 妈妈再见 |
[13:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:45] | Hey, that’s for me. I’ll take that. | 这是我的 我拿走了 |
[13:48] | OK. | 拿吧 |
[14:01] | I’m beat. I’m gonna take a nap. | 我太累了 去睡一会 |
[14:03] | Hold it. You’re a sweaty mess. | 等等 你一身臭汗 |
[14:06] | So? I was working out. | 那又怎样 我刚才在健身 |
[14:08] | So, you’re not laying on anything in this house | 那你只有洗了澡 |
[14:09] | until you take a shower. | 才能躺在这屋子里 |
[14:12] | Fair enough. It’s all yours now, right? | 有道理 屋子现在是你的了 |
[14:38] | I don’t know, Myron, it’s a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo. | 我不知道啊 麦伦 就是一大摞法律文件 |
[14:41] | Just read it and call me back. | 你看完给我打电话 |
[14:46] | Crap! | 糟糕 |
[15:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:08] | Why did you put those shorts back on? | 你怎么还穿着那条短裤 |
[15:13] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[15:14] | It’s just that they’re filthy | 裤子太脏了 |
[15:16] | and I was gonna wash them for you. | 我准备给你洗洗 |
[15:18] | – You want to wash my shorts? – I don’t want to, | -你想帮我洗短裤 -不是我想 |
[15:22] | but if you wear them one more time | 如果你继续穿着它 |
[15:24] | they’re gonna ask me themselves. | 它都想让我洗洗了 |
[15:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:35] | I forgot something in the pocket. | 口袋里还有东西 |
[15:44] | No bleach. | 别漂白 |
[15:45] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[15:48] | So it’s a job contract? | 是份雇佣合同 |
[15:50] | They’re offering him two million over three years | 他三年之后就能拿到200万 |
[15:53] | plus stock options. | 还有优先认股权 |
[15:54] | Well, that’s fantastic. | 那太棒了 |
[15:56] | – I get half, right? – Hell, no. | -我能分一半对吧 -不能 |
[15:58] | If you’re legally divorced when he signs the contract, | 如果他是在你们离婚后签的合同 |
[16:01] | you don’t see a dime. | 你就分文不得 |
[16:02] | That conniving, underhanded snake. | 这个阴险狡诈的狐狸 |
[16:05] | Thank God I broke into his desk. | 幸亏我翻开了他的抽屉 |
[16:07] | At least now we know | 至少现在咱们知道 |
[16:09] | why he was so quick to fold on your settlement. | 他为什么急着要签离婚协议 |
[16:11] | Let’s just say something happened | 如果发生了一些事情 |
[16:13] | to postpone the divorce. | 导致离婚日期后推 |
[16:15] | I would get my share of that two million, right? | 那我还是可以分到那两百万 对吗 |
[16:17] | Well, in theory. | 理论上可以 |
[16:18] | But how would you manage that? | 不过 你打算怎么推后离婚日期 |
[16:21] | I know how Carlos thinks. | 我知道他在想什么 |
[16:22] | More importantly, what he thinks with. | 更重要的是 我知道他用哪里思考 |
[16:37] | Was that Susan Mayer? | 过去的那个是苏珊·梅尔 |
[16:38] | Yeah, why? | 对 怎么了 |
[16:39] | Mr. Delfino asked not to be disturbed. | 德尔非诺先生不想有人打扰 |
[16:42] | Mike? It’s me. | 麦克 是我 |
[16:45] | Are you decent? | 你还好吗 |
[17:04] | – Hey, Susan. – Hey, you. | -你好 苏珊 -你好 |
[17:13] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:15] | I sockered McCluskey in to take the kids for a while, | 我叫麦克卢斯基陪孩子们玩会儿 |
[17:17] | so I could kick back and catch up with my old friend | 这样就能放松一会 和我的老朋友玛格丽塔 |
[17:21] | Margarita. | 叙叙旧 |
[17:23] | – You care to join us? – Believe me, I would love to. | -你要一起来吗 -我确实想 |
[17:26] | But I gotta get dinner started for Julie. | 但我得给朱莉准备晚饭 |
[17:30] | Well then. | 那你去吧 |
[17:35] | You know, what the hell? She’s 16. | 管她呢 她已经16岁了 |
[17:38] | If she hasn’t figured out how to feed herself by now, | 要是现在还不会自己填饱肚子 |
[17:40] | I’ve failed. | 是我失败 |
[17:47] | That’s nice. | 味道真棒 |
[17:51] | So where were we? | 刚才说到哪了 |
[17:51] | You were trying to figure out how to kill Edie | 你想找到一个既能杀掉伊迪 |
[17:54] | without doing time. | 又不用坐牢的方法 |
[17:55] | Oh, right. | 对 是这里 |
[17:57] | I wish Paul Young was still around. He’d know what to do. | 保罗·杨还住在这里就好了 他有办法 |
[18:03] | Fine, Gabby, don’t say hi. | 好啊 加布 你竟然不打招呼 |
[18:07] | Hey. Cocktails? Nobody called me? | 你好 喝鸡尾酒吗 怎么不叫上我 |
[18:10] | It was spur of the moment. | 我们就是一时兴起 |
[18:11] | We’re numbing the pain of our miserable lives. | 用酒来麻痹悲惨生活中的痛苦 |
[18:13] | Oh. I was trying to do that with exercise, | 我还准备用锻炼来麻痹自己 |
[18:16] | but why risk a heart attack? | 但那有可能引起心脏病突发 |
[18:19] | Make mine a double. | 给我来双份 |
[18:22] | I don’t recognize her. | 我不认识她 |
[18:25] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[18:28] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们就是想知道她是谁 |
[18:30] | Your number was written on her hand. | 她手上写着你的电话号码 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry I can’t help you. | 抱歉帮不上什么忙 |
[18:34] | He’s had a bit of memory loss. | 他患了阶段性失忆 |
[18:37] | After 2004, things are fuzzy. | 2004年之后的事情都记不清了 |
[18:41] | No memory, huh? That’s convenient. | 失忆了 那省事了 |
[18:46] | Well, thank you for your time, Mr. Delfino. | 谢谢你的配合 德尔非诺先生 |
[18:52] | You killed a cop once, didn’t you? | 你杀过一个警察 没错吧 |
[18:56] | That was self-defense. | 那是自卫 |
[18:58] | I hope it wasn’t just beginner’s luck. | 希望不是侥幸免罪 |
[19:02] | You want to charge me with something, go ahead. | 你想给我什么罪名 随你的便 |
[19:05] | Otherwise, get the hell out of my room! | 没什么事的话 你给我滚出去 |
[19:09] | Were you always this angry, Mr. Delfino? | 你总是这么易怒吗 德尔非诺先生 |
[19:13] | Or can’t you remember? | 还是你真想不起来了 |
[19:29] | So, do you sell by the slice or do I gotta buy a whole pie? | 披萨是切片卖 还是整只卖 |
[19:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[19:35] | I knew how hard you were working. | 我知道你工作辛苦 |
[19:37] | So I figured I’d bring you a little something to eat | 所以给你带点吃的 |
[19:42] | and drink. | 和喝的 |
[19:46] | You know, I can’t pronounce this wine, | 我读不出来这酒的名字 |
[19:49] | which means it’s either really expensive, | 不是因为这家伙太贵了 |
[19:52] | or I have had too much. | 就是我喝多了 |
[19:54] | I can’t believe that Lynette doesn’t just love this place. | 我真难相信 勒奈特竟然不喜欢这里 |
[19:59] | If you ask me, | 要我说 |
[20:01] | she is a negative nellie. | 她就是个消极否定狂 |
[20:03] | She’s just being realistic. | 她只是很现实 |
[20:04] | I mean, the restaurant business is brutal. | 开餐厅的想法太天真了 |
[20:07] | Tom. Listen to me, OK? | 汤姆 听我说 |
[20:09] | ‘Cause I’m a very intuitive person. | 我直觉很准 |
[20:12] | You have a real aura of success about you. | 你头顶有象征着胜利的光环 |
[20:19] | – Come on. – I’m serious. | -得了吧 -我是说真的 |
[20:23] | I believe in you, | 我对你有信心 |
[20:26] | – Tom Scavo. – Thank you. | -汤姆·斯加沃 -谢谢 |
[20:31] | Hey. What just happened? | 等等 我们刚才在干什么? |
[20:35] | – We kissed. – No, you kissed me. | -我们接吻了 -不对 是你亲的我 |
[20:37] | No, you wanted me to. | 不对 是你想让我亲你 |
[20:39] | No, I didn’t. | 不对 我没这么想 |
[20:42] | Really? ‘Cause this is you: | 是吗 你刚才的情况是 |
[20:45] | “My wife doesn’t get me. Hey, let’s have some more wine. | “我老婆不理解我 咱俩单独喝点小酒” |
[20:48] | Alone. In a deserted building.” | “在这个废弃的楼里 没人打扰” |
[20:50] | I was looking to vent. I wasn’t looking for anything more. | 我只是想找个方式发泄 没想干别的 |
[20:53] | OK, but when opportunity knocks | 可是一旦机会来了 |
[20:54] | Nora, please! | 诺拉 别这样 |
[20:58] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[21:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:03] | You mean the one who thinks that you’re a loser? | 你爱那个视你为窝囊废的人吗 |
[21:07] | No, | 是的 |
[21:08] | the one that loves me enough to keep me from screwing up. | 我爱的是那个因为爱我 而让我远离失败的人 |
[21:11] | I think it’s about time I got back home to her. | 现在 我该回家 到她身边去了 |
[21:14] | You led me on. | 是你先引诱的我 |
[21:17] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这么做的 |
[21:30] | I’m just gonna say it. Tequila makes me happy. | 我就是要说 龙舌兰让我开心 |
[21:35] | Yeah, we’re drinking on the porch. | 是啊 我们在门廊上喝酒 |
[21:37] | You got a problem with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[21:39] | Oh, I know them. They live on Cypress. | 我认识他们 他们住在塞普拉斯 |
[21:42] | They just celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary. | 他们刚庆祝完结婚53周年纪念日 |
[21:45] | – Show-offs. – Don’t worry. It won’t last. | -晒恩爱 -别担心 不会持久的 |
[21:48] | You’re just fooling yourselves! | 你们只是在自欺欺人罢了 |
[21:50] | – Hey, I know them. – Oh, 53 years. | -我认识他们的 -53年了 |
[21:54] | – What do you think their secret is? – I’ll take a wild guess. | -你说他们的秘诀是什么 -让我猜猜 |
[21:58] | The man never opened a pizza place. | 那个男的从没开过披萨店 |
[22:00] | Oh, I just thought of something. | 我突然想起一件事 |
[22:03] | I’m never gonna celebrate a 53rd wedding anniversary. | 我永远没机会庆祝我的结婚53周年了 |
[22:07] | I’d have to live into my nineties. | 我必须得活到90多岁 |
[22:11] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna die | 天呐 我的生命在流逝 |
[22:14] | Bite on this. | 咬一口这个 |
[22:18] | Can I tell you guys something? | 能跟你们说件事吗 |
[22:19] | Something I can only tell you guys? | 这事只能跟你们说 |
[22:21] | God, here she goes again. What grade is he in? | 天呐 又来了 他读几年级啊 |
[22:25] | Not what I was gonna say. What I was gonna say, | 我不是说那个 我要说的是 |
[22:28] | is with all his conniving and trickery, | 尽管他居心不良还欺骗我感情 |
[22:31] | – I still love Carlos. – Yeah, he’s hot. | -我还是爱着卡洛斯 -他是很性感 |
[22:37] | Anyway, | 不管怎么样 |
[22:38] | what if I never find that passion with anybody else? | 万一我和别人没有了那种激情怎么办 |
[22:41] | Well, maybe you should try to patch things up with him. | 也许你该尝试与他破镜重圆 |
[22:45] | Nah. I already paid a lawyer. | 不行 我都请了律师了 |
[22:48] | I’m taking him down. | 我一定要拿下他 |
[22:50] | I brought this on myself. I tell Tom, | 我是自作自受 我告诉汤姆 |
[22:52] | “I want you to be your own man”. | 我想要你找回自我 |
[22:54] | But the truth is, I don’t… | 但事实是 我不想 |
[22:56] | I want him to have what he wants | 我想让他拥有自己想要的 |
[22:59] | if it’s what I want. | 同时也是我想要的 |
[23:03] | I’m a bitch with a capital “C”. | 我就他妈是个极品婊子 |
[23:06] | No! No, you’re not. | 不 你才不是 |
[23:07] | You’re a great wife. And a great mother. | 你是个好太太 一个好母亲 |
[23:13] | Although, don’t you have children? | 对了 你的孩子呢 |
[23:16] | I had passion with Mike. | 我跟麦克曾充满激情 |
[23:20] | – And drama. – Lots of drama. | -充满戏剧性 -很多戏剧性事件 |
[23:24] | Love isn’t supposed to be that hard. | 爱情不应该那么难啊 |
[23:28] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[23:31] | But you know, with Ian | 但是 跟伊恩在一起 |
[23:33] | everything was always easy. | 任何事都是水到渠成 |
[23:35] | That’s the kind of guy I could see myself | 那才是我觉得能与我 |
[23:38] | living into my nineties with. | 白头偕老的人 |
[23:39] | So go to Ian! | 那就去找伊恩啊 |
[23:41] | Tell him you made the wrong choice. | 告诉他你选错了人 |
[23:43] | He’s the one you want to be with. | 他才是你的真爱 |
[23:45] | What have you got to lose? | 你又有什么损失呢 |
[23:47] | Excuse me, ladies? | 不好意思 女士们 |
[23:49] | Look, Susan, God called you a cab. | 瞧 苏珊 老天帮你叫了辆出租车 |
[23:52] | I’m looking for 4347. | 我在找4347 |
[23:55] | Ida Greenberg? | 艾达·格林伯格 |
[24:03] | I’m Ida Greenberg. | 我就是艾达·格林伯格 |
[24:05] | Yeah, you are. | 就是你 |
[24:07] | – See you later. – Go, Ida! | -回见啦 -冲啊 艾达 |
[24:10] | Go, Ida! | 冲啊 艾达 |
[24:31] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[24:33] | – You came. – Of course, I came. | -你居然来了 -我当然来了 |
[24:37] | Oh, I just love your house. It always smells like you. | 我喜欢你的房子 总有你的味道 |
[24:42] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[24:44] | It’s the thing? Is that tonight? | 这就是派对吗 就在今晚吗 |
[24:47] | – Well, yes. Isn’t that why you’re here? – No. | -是啊 你不就是因此而来吗 -不 |
[24:50] | No, no. Actually, I just… | 不是 实际上 我… |
[24:52] | I just had something to tell you. | 我有点事想跟你说 |
[24:54] | Well, of course. | 好啊 |
[24:56] | Doug, see if you can find Judith for me. | 道格 帮我找一下朱蒂思 |
[25:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | As long as you’re here, I want you to meet that editor | 既然你来了 我想让你见见那个我一直 |
[25:03] | I was telling you about. | 跟你提起的编辑 |
[25:05] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, | 那不是什么好主意 |
[25:06] | ‘Cause I didn’t really bring my A-game. | 因为我没把我的佳作带来啊 |
[25:09] | Is it hot? | 好像有点热 |
[25:10] | Are you sloshed? | 你喝多了吧 |
[25:14] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[25:15] | Is this the Susan you’ve been telling us about? | 这就是你一直跟我们提起的苏珊吧 |
[25:18] | Yes. This is she. Could you give us a moment? | 对 正是伊人 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[25:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:28] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[25:30] | I just had a few drinks with my girlfriends. | 我和跟我的姐妹们喝了几杯 |
[25:32] | And thank God, | 谢天谢地 |
[25:34] | because it gave me the courage to come over here | 因为这让我鼓起勇气来这里 |
[25:36] | and tell you what’s really in my heart. | 告诉你我心里真正的想法 |
[25:41] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[25:43] | But first I think I should use the powder room. | 但我想先用一下盥洗室 |
[25:46] | Of course. It’s over there. | 没问题 在那边 |
[25:56] | She seems nice, Ian. | 她看起来很和善 伊恩 |
[25:58] | Oh, yes. She’s absolutely delightful. | 是的 她相当可爱 |
[26:10] | Oh. I’m so sorry that you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看到了那些 |
[26:13] | I see you’ve met Judith. | 看来你已经见过朱蒂思了 |
[26:21] | So, with 100 bucks riding on it, the pressure’s on me now. | 押了100美元 压力现在都落到我肩上 |
[26:24] | I reach into my bag and grab my four iron, | 我从包里拿出了我的四号杆 |
[26:27] | and bada-bing! Hole in one. | 然后砰的一声 一杆进洞 |
[26:30] | And there’s been no living with him ever since. | 此后他就再也没赢过了 |
[26:33] | Did I tell you how hilarious these two are? | 我没跟你说过他俩多有趣吗 |
[26:36] | They are a regular barrel of… Tish! | 他们真是…蒂什 |
[26:39] | Well, hello, Bree. Carolyn. | 你好 布里 卡洛琳 |
[26:42] | Oh, do you two know each other? | 你们俩认识啊 |
[26:45] | That saves me an introduction. | 那省得我介绍了 |
[26:48] | Tish, I was wondering | 蒂什 我正想问 |
[26:49] | if you need any help with the Christmas gala. | 圣诞节需要帮忙吗 |
[26:51] | Last year I was on the decorations of… | 去年我曾装饰… |
[26:53] | My God, I forgot to call you. What an idiot. | 天呐 我忘了打给你了 我真蠢 |
[26:57] | We’ll talk first thing tomorrow. | 这事我们明天谈 |
[26:59] | That would be lovely. Thanks. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[27:00] | – Nice to see you. – Nice to be seen. | -很高兴见到你 -我也很荣幸 |
[27:06] | I need to powder my nose. Join me? | 我需要补补妆 跟我一起去吧 |
[27:08] | Oh, I’d love to. | 非常乐意 |
[27:12] | – I’m so happy we did this. – Yes, me too. | -真高兴我们能聚餐 -是啊 |
[27:14] | It’s been a delightful evening. | 真是个愉快的夜晚 |
[27:16] | So, so fun. | 是的 很有趣 |
[27:18] | Could you get us some extra tissues? Thank you. | 请你帮我们再拿点纸巾 谢谢 |
[27:23] | You know, I realized something just the other day. | 你知道吗 前几天我突然想到一件事 |
[27:26] | You’ve never seen a picture of Alma, have you? | 你从没看过阿尔玛的照片 对吧 |
[27:29] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[27:43] | Granted, it’s not her best look. | 诚然 这不是她最好看的相貌 |
[27:48] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[27:49] | That’s the police report that Alma filed after Orson hit her. | 这是奥森打她后 阿尔玛留存的警方报告 |
[27:54] | It’s all in there, the bruises, contusions, broken wrist. | 都在里面 搓伤青肿 还有腕部骨折 |
[27:58] | This is not possible. | 这不可能 |
[28:02] | Photos don’t lie, Bree. | 照片可不会说谎 布里 |
[28:04] | – Is this why you apologized? – Yes. | -这就是你道歉的原因 -是的 |
[28:08] | I wanted you to spend time with me so you can see | 我想你跟我多接触 让你知道 |
[28:10] | I’m not some crazy nut out to get you. | 我不是什么想要接近你的疯婆娘 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry. But if something like that happened again | 我很抱歉 如果历史重演 |
[28:16] | I could never forgive myself. | 我肯定不能原谅自己 |
[28:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:23] | I had a feeling you might need these. | 我感觉你需要这个 |
[28:29] | Bring me another one. | 再给我来一份 |
[28:32] | Hey, buddy. | 老兄 |
[28:34] | You want to slow down a little bit. | 你最好悠着点 |
[28:38] | – Harvey? – I’m going through something. | -哈维 -我正在经历一些事 |
[28:41] | And I don’t have anyone else to talk to about it. | 可我没有别的倾诉对象 |
[28:46] | I had an affair. | 我有了外遇 |
[28:50] | – Does Carolyn know? – She has no idea. | -卡洛琳知道吗 -她不知道 |
[28:53] | I met this girl on a flight from Paris, | 我在从巴黎回来的飞机上 遇见了她 |
[28:55] | and we just, mmm, connected. | 我们真是 心心相印 |
[28:58] | I know it sounds crazy, but it was… love at first sight. | 我知道这很疯狂 但这绝对是一见钟情 |
[29:04] | Are you still seeing her? | 你们还有来往吗 |
[29:05] | No, that’s the thing. | 没有 问题就在这里 |
[29:07] | A few months ago she stopped returning my calls. | 几个月前 她就不回我的电话了 |
[29:09] | I went by her place and I’ve looked for her everywhere, | 我去了她的住处 还到处找她 |
[29:12] | but she’s just disappeared. | 但她就那样消失了 |
[29:16] | I’ll tell you, now I know what you went through with Alma. | 我这么说 我知道你正经历丧妻之痛 |
[29:19] | – It’s brutal. – It gets better, trust me. | -真是煎熬 -现在好多了 相信我 |
[29:23] | I just can’t get past it. | 我就是没法放手 |
[29:26] | I can’t get Monique out of my mind. | 我忘不掉莫妮可 |
[29:28] | – Monique? – That’s her name. | -莫妮可 -那是她的名字 |
[29:31] | Monique Poulier. | 莫妮可·波利耶 |
[29:37] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[29:43] | She’s very pretty. | 她很美 |
[29:50] | They’re back. | 她们回来了 |
[29:53] | You two girls were gone a long time. | 你们俩去得真久 |
[29:55] | – Everything OK? – Absolutely. | -没什么事吧 -当然没有 |
[29:59] | So who wants dessert? | 谁想要甜点 |
[30:19] | What have you been up to? | 你一直在干嘛呢 |
[30:23] | Just a quiet night with the girls. | 跟姐妹们安静地待了一晚上 |
[30:28] | Listen, something happened tonight and got me thinking, | 今晚发生了点事 让我一直思考 |
[30:34] | You mean more to me than any restaurant ever could. | 在我心里 任何餐馆都比不上你 |
[30:37] | Oh, stop right there. I am the one who should apologize. | 快打住 我才是该道歉的人 |
[30:41] | I have been a bad wife. | 我不是个好妻子 |
[30:43] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 没有 |
[30:44] | You were just trying to keep me from doing something reckless. | 你只是不想让我鲁莽行事 |
[30:47] | Any wife can support a husband who never takes risks. | 任何妻子都会支持从不冒险的丈夫 |
[30:50] | I don’t want that kind of husband. | 我不想要那种老公 |
[30:51] | And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna be that kind of wife. | 我要是成了那种妻子 肯定会下地狱的 |
[30:54] | So, you open your pizza place. | 所以你开你的披萨店 |
[30:57] | And we will find a way to make it work. | 我们会设法把它经营好 |
[31:01] | You don’t know how much it means to me to hear that. | 你不知道听你这么说 对我意义有多大 |
[31:06] | – I love you! Ooh! – Mmm. | -我爱你 -嗯 |
[31:11] | So what happened tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[31:14] | OK, but don’t react until I’ve told you the whole story. | 好 在我说完整件事之前你别激动 |
[31:17] | And remember, it’s actually a good thing | 记住 这确实是件好事 |
[31:20] | because it brought us back together. | 它让你我又重归于好 |
[31:28] | Ding dong. | 叮咚 |
[31:30] | I don’t know what Tom told you, | 我不知道汤姆和你说了啥 |
[31:32] | but he came on to me. | 但是他占了我的便宜 |
[31:33] | I’m sorry. I didn’t quite catch that. | 抱歉 刚才那句我没明白 |
[31:36] | Why don’t you just come on over here | 不如你走过来 |
[31:38] | and say that to me again? | 再说一遍 |
[31:40] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[31:41] | I’ve been trying to stay away from you. | 我一直想要离你远远的 |
[31:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:51] | Everything’s all right. | 这里没事 |
[31:53] | So you can just go back into your room and play. | 你回房继续玩去吧 |
[31:56] | Kayla, don’t move. | 凯拉 别走 |
[32:08] | OK. Never mind. | 好吧 算了算了 |
[32:11] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[32:16] | First I’m just gonna give your mom a hug. | 我要先给你妈一个拥抱 |
[32:20] | Your association with my family is over. | 你和我家从此再无瓜葛 |
[32:23] | When Kayla visits, you drop her at the end of the block. | 凯拉探访时 你把她放在街口 |
[32:25] | You will never again see my husband. | 你再也不会见到我丈夫了 |
[32:27] | And if you try to, | 如果你还要那样做 |
[32:30] | I will do to your spine what I just did to your front door. | 我会像对待你家的门那样 来对待你 |
[32:35] | Nod if you understand. | 明白了就点头 |
[32:46] | And you, I’m gonna see you on Saturday, right? | 你呢 我们星期六见哦 |
[32:49] | Don’t forget your swimsuit. | 别忘了带上泳衣 |
[33:03] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[33:04] | You’re looking bright-eyed and… bushy. | 你看上去真是神采奕奕 秀发茂密 |
[33:10] | Did you stay here all night? | 你整晚都在这儿吗 |
[33:12] | Well, I slept on the sofa. | 我睡在了沙发上 |
[33:14] | When I brought you home you were still, | 我把你带回家时 你还在 |
[33:16] | as you Americans say, “tossing your tacos”. | 就像老美常说的 呕吐 |
[33:19] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[33:20] | Keep the food references to a minimum. | 尽量别提吃的东西 |
[33:24] | Bless you. | 谢谢 |
[33:32] | – So what else happened? – You don’t remember? | -还发生了什么 -你不记得了吗 |
[33:36] | Well, I’ll tell you what, | 那我来告诉你 |
[33:37] | I’ll repeat what you said last night, | 我重复你昨晚说的每一句话 |
[33:39] | and you say whether it was you or the booze talking. | 你告诉我是真心话还是酒后胡话 |
[33:41] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:43] | You said you missed me. Susan or booze? | 你说你想我 真心话还是胡话 |
[33:47] | Susan. | 真心话 |
[33:48] | You said it was a mistake breaking up with me | 你说和我分手是个错误 |
[33:51] | and that you wanted to start again. Susan or booze? | 你想重新开始 真心话还是胡话 |
[33:56] | Susan. | 真心话 |
[33:57] | Then you said that you wanted to dress me up | 接着你还说 你想把我打扮成 |
[34:01] | like a schoolboy and spank my naughty bottom. | 小男生的样子 打我的臭屁屁 |
[34:04] | Susan or booze? | 真心话还是胡话 |
[34:10] | I didn’t say that! | 我可不会那么说 |
[34:13] | Yeah, all right, then. But if you had, | 好吧 如果你那样说了 |
[34:16] | Susan or booze? | 真心话还是胡话 |
[34:21] | A little of both, so “booze-an”. | 都有一点 真心的胡话 |
[34:45] | Detective Ridley. | 瑞德里警探 |
[34:49] | Your Jane Doe in the morgue | 那个躺在太平间的无名女尸 |
[34:51] | is named Monique Poulier. | 名叫莫妮可·波利耶 |
[34:53] | – Who’s this? – Just before she died, | -你是谁 -就在她死前 |
[34:55] | she was having an affair with a man named Harvey Bigsby. | 她和一个叫哈维·碧茨比的男人有奸情 |
[34:59] | – You got that? – Yeah. | -你清楚了吗 -清楚了 |
[35:01] | Your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:01] | I’ll need to bring you in for a statement. | 我需要你过来录个口供 |
[35:17] | Carlos, could you come help me? | 卡洛斯 能过来帮我一下吗 |
[35:19] | I’m watching the game. | 我正在看比赛 |
[35:22] | It’ll just take a second. Please. | 一会儿就好 拜托了 |
[35:30] | What, Gabby? | 什么事 加布 |
[35:35] | You look… nice. | 你真 漂亮 |
[35:37] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:39] | I’m meeting some new friends. | 我要和一些新朋友聚会 |
[35:40] | My zipper’s stuck. Can you help me? | 拉链卡住了 能帮我一下吗 |
[35:50] | Man, this is really stuck. | 好家伙 真的卡住了 |
[35:52] | It’s like somebody put super glue on it or something. | 上面像是抹了强力胶什么的 |
[35:55] | Huh. Weird. | 奇怪了 |
[35:58] | Well, you know, I don’t want to be late, | 知道吗 我可不想迟到 |
[36:00] | so I should, um, probably change. | 所以我还是换一套吧 |
[36:05] | Carlos, this old thing. | 卡洛斯 我这身子骨 |
[36:08] | You’ve seen it all before. | 你早已遍览无隙 |
[36:10] | I’m just gonna wear the little blue number. | 我要穿小蓝号的那件 |
[36:13] | Will you hand me those stockings? | 能帮我把丝袜递过来吗 |
[36:17] | I’ve got a raggedy nail. | 我指甲比较毛 |
[36:20] | You’re gonna have to help me put those on. | 你得帮我把丝袜穿上 |
[36:27] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[36:29] | Well, I’d do it myself, but I don’t want to get a snag. | 我也想自己来 但我不想勾破了丝袜 |
[36:42] | It’s been a long time. | 很久没这样了 |
[36:44] | Really? It seems like yesterday to me. | 是吗 我觉得就像是昨天发生的 |
[36:53] | You want me to help you hook that? | 要我帮你勾上吗 |
[36:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:57] | Why not, for old time’s sake? | 为什么不 就像以前一样 |
[37:14] | What about your new friends? | 你那些新朋友怎么办 |
[37:17] | I decided I’d rather catch up with an old one. | 我决定还是和老朋友叙叙旧 |
[37:46] | Mr. Bigsby, Detective Ridley, homicide. | 碧茨比先生 我是瑞德里警探 调查杀人案 |
[37:49] | I understand you know her. | 我知道你认识她 |
[38:03] | Ah, yes, we were sleeping together. | 是的 我们有男女关系 |
[38:09] | Can we do this somewhere else? | 我们能换个地方说话吗 |
[38:11] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[38:20] | Carlos, do you think we’re making a mistake? | 卡洛斯 你觉得我们是不是错了 |
[38:23] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[38:25] | The whole divorce thing. | 就是离婚这件事 |
[38:27] | Maybe we shouldn’t go through with it. | 也许我们不该这样 |
[38:29] | It’s not like we’re gonna find | 在别人身上 我们很难再找到 |
[38:31] | this kind of passion with anyone else. | 彼此间的激情 |
[38:36] | Are you saying you want to stay together? | 你想要重归于好吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:40] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 我想是这个意思 |
[38:42] | Why don’t we just put all of this behind us | 我们何不冰释前嫌 |
[38:44] | and stay together? | 重归于好 |
[38:45] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[38:46] | Oh, baby. | 噢 宝贝 |
[38:48] | If you knew how long I’ve waited to hear you say th… | 你要是知道我等这句话等了多久 |
[38:57] | What? What’s so funny? | 怎么了 笑什么呀 |
[38:59] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[39:00] | I thought I’d get through this without cracking up, | 我以为我从头到尾不会笑场 |
[39:03] | but you are just too funny. | 但你实在太好笑了 |
[39:09] | There’s a little something that I need to own up to. | 有件事我要澄清一下 |
[39:13] | I know that the only reason you slept with me | 我知道你和我上床的唯一原因 |
[39:16] | was because I got a new job. | 是我找到了新工作 |
[39:18] | You got a new job? | 你找到新工作了吗 |
[39:20] | Honey, that’s wonderful! | 亲爱的 这太好了 |
[39:22] | Gabby, please. You’re a model. | 加布 行了 你是模特 |
[39:25] | Not a modellactress. | 不是模特演员 |
[39:27] | There is no job. | 根本没工作 |
[39:29] | The contracts in my desk are fake. | 桌里的合同是假的 |
[39:30] | I mailed them to myself. | 我自己寄给自己的 |
[39:33] | What? Why would you do that? | 什么 你干嘛这么做 |
[39:37] | Well, let’s see. | 看到了吧 |
[39:43] | You did this just to get me in bed? | 你这么做就是要骗我上床吗 |
[39:46] | No. I did it because I knew you’d smell money | 不 我这样做是因为 我知道你嗅到了钱 |
[39:49] | and come crawling back. | 就会爬着回来找我 |
[39:51] | Then I could turn you down | 然后我就能把你打败 |
[39:53] | and walk out on my own terms. | 占得主动权 |
[39:54] | Your terms? | 主动权 |
[39:55] | You don’t get to screw around on me, | 我不让你把我玩得团团转 |
[39:57] | take my money, and then walk away without a scratch. | 拿了我的钱 然后毫发未损地走人 |
[40:00] | I want you hurting, baby. | 我要你受到伤害 宝贝 |
[40:02] | And judging by the look on your face | 当你眼看着凭空消失了两百万 |
[40:04] | when you saw two million imaginary dollars disappear… | 从你脸上的表情就知道 |
[40:08] | …I succeeded. | 我胜利了 |
[40:10] | You are a bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[40:12] | Better a bastard than a whore. | 混蛋总比妓女好 |
[40:18] | Oh, God! | 噢 上帝 |
[40:26] | Hello? There’s been an accident. My husband, he… | 喂 发生了一起意外 我丈夫 |
[40:35] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我再打回来 |
[40:41] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[40:44] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[40:47] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[40:54] | Oh, yeah. | 在这儿呢 |
[40:57] | It’s on. | 好戏开始了 |
[41:05] | There’s a place in St. Timothy’s Church | 在圣帝莫西教堂里有个地方 |
[41:08] | where sinners go to confess their sins. | 人们去那里忏悔自己的罪过 |
[41:11] | And once they’re done, they expect absolution. | 忏悔后 他们希望得到宽恕 |
[41:16] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[41:17] | not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness. | 并非所有的忏悔都应得到宽恕 |
[41:22] | Most who unveil hidden agendas | 大多数显露阴谋诡计的人 |
[41:24] | deserve the condemnation they receive. | 是罪有应得 |
[41:28] | Most who disclose vengeful motives | 大多数暗藏复仇之心的人 |
[41:31] | merit the punishment that follows. | 是自食其果 |
[41:35] | Only the truly repentant | 只有那些真心悔改的人 |
[41:37] | have any right at all to expect a second chance. | 才能得到第二次机会 |
[41:43] | Come on, what’s my surprise? | 快点 给我什么惊喜 |
[41:59] | I thought you’d never get here. | 我想你从没来过这里 |
[42:03] | Which is why it’s best to think twice | 这就是为何在忏悔前 |
[42:06] | before you confess. | 最好三思 |
[42:08] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[42:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[42:14] | Tha… That girl who died. | 那个死去的女孩 |
[42:17] | Especially if you don’t know what it is | 尤其是你并不知晓 |
[42:20] | you’re confessing to. | 为何忏悔 |
[42:22] | I think I knew her. | 我觉得我认识她 |