时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Danielle came back home. | 丹妮尔回家了 |
[00:05] | Lynette was afraid for her children… | 莱内特为孩子们担心… |
[00:08] | It feels like I’ve ruined their childhood. | 感觉像是我毁了他们的童年 |
[00:10] | Katherine’s past… – We know all about chicago. | 凯瑟琳的过往… – 我们知道在芝加哥发生的事 |
[00:13] | Came back to haunt her. – Oh, good. We’re in agreement. The fountain stays. | 再次回来困扰她 – 哦 很好 我们达成一致 喷泉留下 |
[00:17] | Edie made threats… | 伊迪搞威胁… |
[00:18] | If the I.R.S. gets wind of your rainy day fund, | 如果国税局发现了你的秘密金库 |
[00:22] | They could make me testify against you. | 他们会让我指证你的 |
[00:24] | But evasive action was taken. | 不过逃避行动开始了 |
[00:28] | I want us to be together, too, | 我也想和你在一起 |
[00:30] | But I also wanna feel good about it. | 但我更想高高兴兴地在一起 |
[00:32] | And Gaby and Carlos ended their affair… | 加布和卡洛斯终止了偷情… |
[00:38] | Too late. | 可太迟了 |
[00:40] | Could you make it out to “cash”? | 能用现金付款吗 |
[00:47] | As a little girl, | 还是个小女孩时 |
[00:49] | Edie Britt was afraid of many things, | 伊迪·布利特就害怕很多东西 |
[00:53] | And all the little boys in her neighborhood knew this. | 附近的小男孩都知道这一点 |
[00:57] | So they would wait for her with rubber snakes | 所以他们会躲起来 拿着橡胶蛇 |
[01:01] | And croaking frogs… | 和呱呱叫的青蛙 |
[01:03] | And plastic spiders, | 以及塑料蜘蛛 |
[01:05] | Hoping to make Edie scream. | 期望看到她大喊大叫 |
[01:13] | But once she was a big girl, | 但长大后 |
[01:15] | Edie Britt was afraid of only one thing– | 伊迪·布利特只害怕一件事… |
[01:19] | That her lover might leave her | 那就是她的情人会因为第三者 |
[01:22] | For someone else, | 弃她而去 |
[01:24] | And Carlos Solis knew this. | 而卡洛斯·索利斯深知这一点 |
[01:27] | So when he decided to go, he tried to do it quickly… | 所以下定决心后 他就赶忙抓紧时间走… |
[01:31] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[01:33] | Mostly to avoid her screaming. | 主要是以防她大喊大叫 |
[01:36] | It just hasn’t been working for a long, long time. | 这么长一段时间过来 我们根本不合适 |
[01:39] | That’s a lie. We were happy. | 你说谎 我们在一起很开心 |
[01:41] | Come on. Let’s not argue. | 别这样 我们不要吵 |
[01:43] | I want us to end this as friends. | 我希望不做恋人还能做朋友 |
[01:45] | I bet you do, given all I know about your finances. | 你肯定希望 因为我知道你的财政秘密 |
[01:51] | That’s true. You know some of my secrets, | 没错 你知道我的一些秘密 |
[01:54] | But i’m betting you still care enough about me to keep them. | 但我打赌你不会说的 因为你还在乎我 |
[01:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:00] | I won’t say anything to anyone | 我不会对任何人说任何 |
[02:02] | About your money in the Grand Caymans | 关于你在开曼群岛那帐户的事 |
[02:05] | On one condition– | 但有一个条件 |
[02:07] | You have to tell me the truth about why you’re leaving. | 你必须说实话到底为何离开我 |
[02:12] | The truth? | 实话? |
[02:14] | Is there someone else? | 是不是有第三者? |
[02:17] | No. | 没有 |
[02:21] | Thank you, Carlos | 谢谢你 卡洛斯 |
[02:24] | You made this a lot easier. | 你让一切变得简单多了 |
[02:30] | Yes, Edie Britt had been forced to face her worst fear, | 伊迪·布利特被迫面对她最大的恐惧 |
[02:36] | And she now felt it was only fair… | 现在她认为只有这么做才算扯平 |
[02:39] | Um, I know a guy who’s got millions | 我知道一个人 |
[02:43] | In a offshore bank account. | 在海外银行账户上有几百万存款 |
[02:45] | Who would I talk to about that? | 我该向谁汇报? |
[02:48] | That Carlos should face his. | 那就是让卡洛斯来面对他的 |
[03:04] | Yes, it was that time of year. | 又到了一年一度的万圣节 |
[03:07] | Halloween had come once again to Wisteria Lane, | 紫藤郡充满节日的气氛 |
[03:12] | And no one was more determined to celebrate its arrival | 没有人比刚搬来的同志夫妇 |
[03:16] | Than the gay couple who had just moved in. | 更想庆祝这个节日了 |
[03:19] | So which of the neighbors should we invite first? | 我们该先邀请哪家邻居? |
[03:21] | What does it matter? They all hate us? | 有什么区别? 他们都讨厌我们 |
[03:22] | Oh, Lee , that’s not true. They hate you. | 李 不是这样的 他们讨厌的是你 |
[03:25] | I’m the butch one they can feel comfortable around. | 我是那个他们喜欢的有男子气概的那个 |
[03:26] | You keep telling yourself that. – Let’s start with Bree . | – 你继续自欺欺人吧 – 我们从布里开始 |
[03:30] | She’s got a gay son. I bet she’s homo-friendly. | 她有个同志儿子 我相信她对同志会很友好的 |
[03:31] | Why? My mother has one, and she’s not. | 为何? 我妈也有一个 但她就排斥 |
[03:40] | We’re just dropping by to let you know | 我们顺便过来告诉你 |
[03:42] | We’re having a halloween party. We’d love for you to come. | 我们要办个万圣节晚会 希望你们能来 |
[03:45] | Oh, well, thank you. Orson and I would be delighted. | 谢谢 奥森和我会很荣幸前往 |
[03:48] | Well, you can bring your whole family if you like. | 如果你愿意 你们可以全家一起来 |
[03:50] | Is that your daughter? | 那是你女儿吗 |
[03:54] | Uh, no, my daughter is in Switzerland, | 不 我女儿在瑞士 |
[03:56] | At boarding school. | 在一所寄宿学校 |
[03:57] | Who was that? | 那刚才那是谁? |
[03:59] | My son… | 是我儿子… |
[04:02] | Trying on his costume. | 在试他的服装 |
[04:04] | He’s going to be Cher this year. | 他今年要扮成大明星雪儿(Cher 美国巨星) |
[04:06] | Okay, he’s definitely invited. | 好的 我们一定得邀请他 |
[04:14] | How many times have I told you to stay away from the windows? | 跟你说了多少次离窗户远点? |
[04:16] | I’m bored. You won’t let me go outside. | 我很无聊 你不让我出门 |
[04:18] | Can’t I at least look? What’s that? | -连看看都不行吗 -那是什么? |
[04:21] | Oh, we’ve been invited to Bob and Lee ‘s for halloween. | 鲍勃和李邀请我们去参加万圣节晚会 |
[04:24] | A costume party. Cool. Can I go? | 化妆晚会 酷! 我能去吗 |
[04:27] | Are you insane? | 你疯了? |
[04:29] | It’s halloween. I’ll go as a pumpkin. | 是万圣节啊 我会扮成个南瓜 |
[04:31] | You are due in three weeks. | 还有三周你就临产了 |
[04:32] | Until then, no windows and no parties. | 在那之前不许靠近窗户也不能参加晚会 |
[04:37] | So… This is gonna be fun. | 这么说…这会挺有趣 |
[04:40] | Will you help me with a costume? | 你能帮我准备套服装吗? |
[04:43] | Sure! | 当然 |
[04:45] | How familiar are you with pop icons from the ’70s? | 你对70年代的流行打扮了解多少? |
[04:52] | Victor, it’s me. I got your message. | 维克托 是我 我收到你的留言了 |
[04:56] | I’ve gotta be honest, I’m very annoyed | 坦白讲 我很不爽 |
[04:58] | That you’re not coming home today like you promised. | 因为你说好今天回家的 |
[05:00] | I told you I have something very important to tell you, | 我说过有很重要的事情要和你讲 |
[05:03] | And I wanted to do it in person, | 我想和你面对面说 |
[05:04] | But now you’re gonna be home for another week, | 但一周之内你都回不来 |
[05:07] | And I can’t wait. | 我没法等了 |
[05:09] | Victor, I’m leaving you. | 维克托 我要离开你了 |
[05:13] | I… Can’t believe I’m ending my marriage | 我…真不敢相信我会用旅馆的答录机 |
[05:16] | On a hotel voice mail. | 来结束我的婚姻 |
[05:18] | This is very tacky. | 太俗了 |
[05:20] | You’re forcing me to be tacky, Victor . | 维克托 是你逼我这么俗的 |
[05:22] | I am not a tacky person. I am very, very classy. | 我可不是俗人 我是非常非常高雅的 |
[05:25] | Oh! Hang on one second. | 稍等 |
[05:28] | Hello? Hey, Carlos . Yeah, I can’t talk right now. | 你好 卡洛斯 我现在不和你说 |
[05:31] | I’m breaking up with Victor. | 我正在和维克托分手 |
[05:33] | No, he’s not here. He’s in washington. | 不 他不在这 他在华盛顿 |
[05:35] | Yeah, okay, I’ll explain later. | 好 我回头再跟你解释 |
[05:39] | Sorry about that, Victor . | 真抱歉 维克托 |
[05:41] | Uh, anyway, it’s over. | 无论如何 我们完了 |
[05:43] | Uh, we both know it wasn’t working. | 我们都清楚彼此并不适合 |
[05:46] | Uh, good luck on everything, | 祝你万事如意 |
[05:48] | And you don’t have to call me back. | 不用回电话了 |
[05:50] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好 别了 |
[05:58] | I was surprised that my doctor suggested genetic counseling. | 我的医生竟然建议我来做遗传咨询 |
[06:01] | I didn’t have to do that with my last baby. | 我上次怀孩子的时候就没做 |
[06:04] | Well, you were 26 when you had | 你上次怀孕 |
[06:06] | your last child. | 是26岁 |
[06:08] | Now you’re– | 而现在你… |
[06:08] | Careful. | 小心 |
[06:10] | Old enough to benefit | 已经有资格 |
[06:12] | From this particular branch of medicine. | 从这项特别的医学分支中获益 |
[06:15] | Nice save. | 救得不错 |
[06:16] | Now can we just skip to the part | 我们不谈过去了 |
[06:18] | Where you tell me what’s wrong with my baby? | 谈谈我的孩子有什么问题可以吗 |
[06:20] | Well, we don’t know if anything’s wrong. | 我们不知道是否有任何问题 |
[06:22] | See, we’re just going over your family medical history | 我们只是要了解一下你的家族病史 |
[06:24] | Just–just to be on the safe side. | 只是…为了安全起见 |
[06:27] | Okay. My aunt Ella has arthritis. | 好 我姑妈艾拉有关节炎 |
[06:31] | I have two cousins with webbed feet, | 我有两个堂兄是蛙掌 |
[06:34] | And there’s a whole lot of third nipples on my dad’s side. | 我父亲那边很多人长副乳 |
[06:42] | Okay, Mike , what about your family? | 好了 麦克 你家呢 |
[06:44] | Everybody’s pretty healthy. | 每个人都挺健康 |
[06:46] | Uh, my grandmother has epilepsy. | 我奶奶有癫痫症 |
[06:48] | My father had high blood pressure, | 我父亲有高血压 |
[06:50] | But he’s on medication, so it’s fine now. | 但他现在吃着药呢 所以挺好的 |
[06:54] | What do you mean, “it’s fine now”? He’s dead. | 你说”挺好的”是什么意思? 他不是死了 |
[06:57] | No, he’s not. What makes you think that? | 没有 你怎么会这么想 |
[06:59] | Cause that’s what you told me when we first started dating. | 因为我们一开始约会时你是这么说的 |
[07:03] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry if I gave you that impression. | 如果我让你这么以为了 真是抱歉 |
[07:07] | It wasn’t an impression. | 不是我以为 |
[07:09] | You said those words– “my father’s dead.” | 你说过这句话…”我父亲死了” |
[07:14] | It’s… Complicated. | 这有点…复杂 |
[07:15] | How can it be complicated? He’s either dead or alive. | 怎么会复杂呢 他要么活着要么死了 |
[07:17] | Does it sound complicated to you, Michelle ? | 米歇尔 对你来说复杂吗 |
[07:22] | Wow, I’m sorry. I-I’ve got an emergency plumbing call. | 抱歉 我有个紧急的水管活 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna have to do this later. Uh, don’t wait up. | 我得以后再来了 不用熬夜等我 |
[07:34] | Okay, so, um, Mike ‘s grandmother is epileptic? | 这么说 麦克的奶奶有癫痫症? |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:39] | But apparently, his dad can rise from the dead. | 但看起来他父亲能起死回生 |
[07:42] | So let’s hope the baby gets that gene. | 所以希望那基因能遗传给孩子吧 |
[07:52] | She was a real trouper | 她可真是老手 |
[07:53] | 20 minutes inside that tube, she didn’t complain once. | 在那里面待了20分钟 吭都没吭一声 |
[07:56] | In a couple of days, we’ll know if you beat this son of a bitch. | 过两天就知道到底有没有干掉这该死的病魔了 |
[07:59] | Hey, Dr. Rushton is very optimistic. | 拉什顿医生对此非常乐观 |
[08:02] | Fantastic. He’s the best. | 太棒了 他是最好的医生 |
[08:04] | Hey, what do you say I ditch work, | 这样如何 我翘班 |
[08:06] | And I take you to that… ThaI place for lunch? Lynette? | 然后带你去…泰式餐厅吃午餐? 勒奈特? |
[08:09] | Is that a hole? What? | -那是个洞吗 -什么 |
[08:12] | In the garden there. Has something been digging in there? | 在花园里 有人在这儿掘过吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, it might be a possum. Ahem. | 可能是只负鼠 |
[08:19] | I-I saw one the other day. | 我那天见过一只 |
[08:21] | You saw a possum, and you didn’t tell me? | 你看见一只负鼠却没告诉我? |
[08:23] | Didn’t know it was front-page news. | 我不知道这是头版头条 |
[08:26] | Well, we gotta do something about this. | 我们得想想办法 |
[08:28] | And we will, so do you want to bring the kids, | 我们会的 你是想带着孩子们一起 |
[08:30] | Or would you prefer | 还是更想 |
[08:31] | A, uh, gloriously romantic lunch with just me? -I can’t eat right now, Tom . | 只和我一个人共进一顿愉快浪漫的午餐? -我现在吃不下 汤姆 |
[08:35] | I’ve got to go to the garden center and get some fencing. | 我得去园艺中心弄些栅栏 |
[08:38] | God, this is annoying! | 天啊 真气人 |
[08:40] | Can’t believe you didn’t tell me we have a possum! | 难以置信 有只负鼠你们竟然不告诉我 |
[09:20] | Oh, you’re, um, you’re up. | 你 你醒了 |
[09:22] | I was just gonna try not to wake you. | 我还想尽量不吵醒你 |
[09:24] | Did you really think I was gonna let you crawl in bed next to me | 不解释清楚你奇怪的行为 |
[09:25] | Without an explanation for your bizarre behavior? | 你真以为我会让你和我睡一张床 |
[09:29] | Well, what good’s a dream | 真是个好梦 |
[09:30] | if it’s not a little unrealistic? | 如果是真的就好了 |
[09:33] | I don’t care what the issues are. | 我不管是什么问题 |
[09:35] | You don’t deny your own dad’s existence. | 你没否认你老爹还活着的事实 |
[09:39] | My father’s in prison for murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀进监狱了 |
[09:45] | So can you see why I might have wanted to lie about him | 现在你明白我为什么在一开始约会的时候 |
[09:48] | On a first date? | 就选择撒谎了吧 |
[09:50] | Oh, My God. | 天啊 |
[09:54] | He’s in jail for murder? | 他因为谋杀进监狱了? |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:58] | He’s doing life without parole. | 他被判终身监禁且不得假释 |
[10:04] | Do you see him? I mean, do you have a relationship with him? | 你去看过他吗 我指你还和他有联系吗 |
[10:07] | Uh, I visit a few times a year. | 一年去看几次 |
[10:14] | Well, I’ve got to meet him. | 我得去见见他 |
[10:16] | No, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. – Well, he’s your father. | – 不 我可不认为这是个好主意 – 但他是你父亲 |
[10:19] | I should know him, and besides, that genetic counselor said | 我应该了解一下他 另外遗传咨询师说 |
[10:22] | we should gather data about your family’s history. | 我们应该收集你的家族病史 |
[10:24] | Maybe you dad knows something you don’t. | 也许你父亲知道些你不知道的事情 |
[10:26] | I mean, I should meet him for the sake of our baby. | 我是说 为了孩子我也该去见见他 |
[10:31] | Well, yeah. Fine. We’ll go see him. | 好吧 我们去见他 |
[10:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:49] | Mom! We’re gonna bake you a cake | 妈妈 当医生宣布你痊愈的时候 |
[10:51] | When the doctor says your cancer’s gone. | 我们要给你烤个蛋糕 |
[10:53] | Great. Here. Grab this. | 太好了 拿着这个 |
[10:57] | What’s this stuff for? | 这是干吗的? |
[10:58] | You know that possum that’s been ruining our garden? | 你知道毁坏我们花园的那只负鼠吗? |
[11:02] | Yeah, me and Preston named him Scruffles . | 知道 我和普雷斯顿叫它斯科鲁夫 |
[11:04] | Don’t give him a name. He’s not gonna be around much longer. | 别给它取名 它在这里待不长了 |
[11:07] | You’re not gonna hurt him, are you? | 你不会伤害它的 对吗? |
[11:09] | Honey, I put up a fence, and he burrowed right under it. | 宝贝 我搭篱笆而它在下面挖洞 |
[11:12] | The man at the garden center said these are crafty creatures, | 园艺中心的人说它们非常狡猾 |
[11:15] | And there’s only one way to stop ’em. | 只有一个办法可以阻止它们 |
[11:18] | So you’re gonna kill him? | 所以你要杀了它? |
[11:20] | Sweetie, let me ask you something. | 宝贝 我来问你 |
[11:22] | If you had to choose between mommy’s beautiful garden | 如果在妈妈漂亮的花园 |
[11:25] | And a gross, mean, dirty possum, | 和肥胖 狡猾 肮脏的负鼠间选择一个 |
[11:29] | What would you pick? | 你会选谁? |
[11:31] | Scruffles. | 斯科鲁夫 |
[11:33] | Okay, we’re done talking here. | 好吧 我们没什么好说的了 |
[11:38] | You’re sending me back to the convent? | 你要再把我送回修道院? |
[11:40] | Well, you certainly don’t seem happy here, and I thought | 显然你在这儿也不开心 所以我想 |
[11:42] | Maybe you were missing the nuns and the other girls. | 你可能想念那里的修女和其他女孩们了 |
[11:45] | Oh, whoopee. Knocked-up sluts and celibate freaks. | 噢,太好了,一群不要脸的婊子和没结婚的变态 |
[11:47] | Start the party. | 正好开派对 |
[11:50] | Whatever. I don’t care. I just want this thing out of me. | 随便了 我不管了 我只想把它从我身上弄出去 |
[11:59] | You know, Danielle , I just want you to be aware | 丹妮尔 我只想让你意识到 |
[12:02] | That giving up this baby might be harder than you think. | 放弃这个孩子也许比你想象的要难得多 |
[12:05] | It won’t be a problem. Trust me. | 相信我 这根本不是什么问题 |
[12:07] | Well, you say that now, but once you’ve held your child | 你现在这么说 但一旦你抱着孩子 |
[12:10] | And felt that rush of love, well… | 感觉那种突如其来的母爱… |
[12:14] | It can change you. | 是会改变你的 |
[12:15] | Please. I hate this baby. | 拜托 我讨厌这个孩子 |
[12:17] | What has it done but make me fat | 对我没有一点好处 只会让我发胖 |
[12:19] | And ruin an entire year of my life? | 毁了我整整一年的生活 |
[12:22] | I’m just saying, if I were you, I might be feeling– | 我只是说换作是我的话 我会觉得… |
[12:24] | Stop. Who says I have to feel the same things you’d feel? | 别说了 谁说我就非得跟你感受一样 |
[12:28] | I’m nothing like you. | 我跟你一点都不一样 |
[12:30] | You always say that like it’s something to be proud of, | 你说这些的时候总觉得好像很自豪似的 |
[12:33] | But the day I see even a glimmer of myself in you | 但是当我终于意识到你开始长大了的那一天 |
[12:36] | is the day that I realize | 就是你身上开始体现出 |
[12:37] | you’ve finally started… to grow up. | 哪怕我一丝优点的那一天 |
[12:40] | Well, don’t hold your breath. | 你别想得美 |
[12:43] | No, on second thought, | 不 我还是觉得 |
[12:46] | Do. | 你想吧 |
[12:53] | Hello, Gabrielle | 你好 加布丽尔 |
[12:58] | Milton… You scared me. | 弥尔顿…你吓我一跳 |
[13:00] | I thought you were in washington with Victor . | 我以为你和维克托在华盛顿呢 |
[13:02] | I was. I got to the messages first. | 我是的 我先听到了留言 |
[13:06] | Oh. You can’t leave him, Gabrielle . | 你不能离开他加布丽尔 |
[13:10] | Well, if he really wanted me to stay, | 如果他真的想把我留下来 |
[13:12] | He would’ve come here himself, instead of siccing daddy on me. | 他就会自己来 而不是把爸爸派到我这 |
[13:15] | Oh, Victor hasn’t heard the message. | 维克托没有听到留言 |
[13:17] | I erased it. – Oh, great. | – 我删掉了 – 噢 好极了 |
[13:19] | Now I have to break up with him all over again. | 我得重新跟他分一次手了 |
[13:21] | You know, there’s a lot of talk | 你知道,关于维克托竞选州长 |
[13:23] | About Victor running for governor. | 有许许多多流言蜚语 |
[13:25] | A divorce on the eve of a campaign could be… | 在竞选活动前的离婚会是… |
[13:30] | quite damaging. | 毁灭性的 |
[13:32] | And you flew all the way here to twist my arm? | 所以你不远千里来强迫我不离婚? |
[13:35] | No, I had something a little more subtle in mind. | 不 我带了点薄礼 请不要介意 |
[13:39] | Milton, there is no amount of money that is–wow! | 弥尔顿 再多的钱也不会… 哇! |
[13:43] | Yeah. You start tacking on those zeros, | 好了 你一旦开始数那些零 |
[13:46] | It gets hard to stop. | 就会发现停不下来了 |
[13:48] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:50] | This check is dated for next year. | 这张支票的日期是明年 |
[13:52] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[13:53] | If you want this money, you’re gonna have | 如果你想得到这笔钱 |
[13:55] | to stay married to my son for the next 13 months. | 就得继续和我儿子保持13个月的婚姻关系 |
[13:59] | And isn’t there an election around that time? | 到时候还会有次选举吗? |
[14:03] | My son is destined for greatness. | 我儿子是注定要做一番大事业的 |
[14:05] | He will be governor. | 他会当上州长的 |
[14:07] | He could be president. | 他将来也许会成为总统 |
[14:10] | And you’re going to make sure | 而你要保证他 |
[14:11] | He goes straight to the top, aren’t you? | 一路走向顶峰 对么? |
[14:15] | Sometimes greatness needs a little nudge. | 有时候 做大事业需要有人从后面推波助澜 |
[14:21] | What do you mean, there’s nothing there? | 你说什么都没有是什么意思? |
[14:23] | I’m sorry, Ms. Britt. | 我很抱歉 布利特小姐 |
[14:25] | I checked the number you gave me three times. | 你给我的那个账号 我查了三次 |
[14:28] | That offshore account simply doesn’t exist. | 那个海外的账户是不存在的 |
[14:36] | Where is that $10 million? | 那一千万美金哪去了? |
[14:38] | What $10 million? | 什么一千万啊 |
[14:40] | Give it a rest, Carlos . You moved that money. | 等一下 卡洛斯 你转移了那笔钱 |
[14:43] | First of all, I deny having any illegal money, | 首先 我否认我拥有非法财产 |
[14:46] | Let alone moving it. | 更别提转移了 |
[14:48] | Why are you talking like that? | 你干吗那样说话? |
[14:50] | I don’t know. I thought you might be wearing a wire. | 不知道 我想你是不是藏了窃听器 |
[14:53] | You’re paranoid. You know that? | 你疯了你知道吗 |
[14:55] | Well, don’t I have reason to be? | 难道我没有理由疯? |
[14:57] | And why would you care where the money is, | 你干吗非要知道那笔钱在哪 |
[14:58] | Unless you were planning on using it against me? | 除非是你打算用它威胁我 |
[15:01] | Oh, god. You think you are so clever. Well, you’re not. | 天哪 你以为你多聪明啊 可惜 你不是 |
[15:05] | In fact, you–you are the stupidest man I’ve ever met. | 事实上你是我遇见过的最蠢的男人 |
[15:09] | You have no clue who you’re dealing with, | 你不知道自己的对手是谁 |
[15:11] | But believe me, you’re gonna pay | 相信我 卡洛斯 |
[15:13] | for what you’ve done to me, Carlos. | 你会为了你对我所作的一切负责的 |
[15:15] | This game is not over. | 游戏还没玩完呢 |
[15:17] | Actually, it kinda is, | 事实上 可能已经完了 |
[15:20] | And if you hadn’t noticed… | 你还没意识到 |
[15:23] | I won. | 我已经赢了 |
[15:40] | Bree. | 布里 |
[15:41] | Lynette, I was just thinking about you. | 勒奈特 我刚还想着你呢 |
[15:43] | Did you get your test results yet? | 你拿到化验报告了吗? |
[15:45] | Huh? Oh, the P.E.T. scan. No, not till tomorrow. | 你说那个扫描啊 还没呢 明天才能出来 |
[15:48] | Listen, I need your help. There’s a possum in my garden. | 我需要你帮忙 我的院子里有只负鼠 |
[15:51] | Ugh! I hate possums. | 我讨厌那些负鼠 |
[15:53] | Not as much as me. I put out poison, but it ate around it. | 我也痛恨 我放了毒药可一点用都没有 |
[15:57] | I got one of those humane traps, but all I trapped was penny. | 我放了个陷阱在那 却只逮到硬币 |
[16:01] | How can I help? | 我要怎样帮你? |
[16:03] | I want a gun. | 我想借你的枪 |
[16:05] | Really? | 当真? |
[16:06] | I thought you were one of those liberal gun haters. | 我因为你是反对私人持枪的 |
[16:08] | That was the old Lynette . The new Lynette | 那是过去的勒奈特 现在的勒奈特 |
[16:10] | Kills the possums and lets god sort ’em out. | 想要杀了那些负鼠 然后让上帝处理它们 |
[16:13] | Well, unfortunately, our b Lee ding-heart town council | 不幸地是 我们慈悲为怀的镇委会 |
[16:16] | Forbids us from using live ammo in our own backyards. | 禁止我们在自家后院使用火力 |
[16:19] | Wusses! | 一群胆小鬼 |
[16:21] | I suggest you get an air rifle. | 我建议你用气枪 |
[16:23] | It won’t kill it, | 虽然不会杀了它 |
[16:24] | But it’ll sting it enough to keep it away for good. | 但会让它痛得永远不会回来 |
[16:27] | Perfect. Where can I get one? | 太好了 我从哪能弄到? |
[16:29] | Try, um, gun city on route 6 by the baptist church. | 在枪城的浸信会教堂附近的6号路 |
[16:33] | Tell them I sent ya, | 告诉他们是我让你去的 |
[16:34] | And they’ll give you a nice discount. | 那样你会得到一个很好的折扣 |
[16:36] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:43] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事这么急? |
[16:46] | Can’t say hello to a girl? | 不能先打个招呼吗? |
[16:48] | Gaby, we had a deal. | 加布 我们说好了的 |
[16:49] | We weren’t gonna see each other for six months. | 我们6个月以后再见面的 |
[16:51] | Oh, uh, yeah, about that… | 关于那个约定… |
[16:55] | What if we make it 13? | 我们改成13个月行么? |
[16:57] | Okay, no, just go with me on this. | 好了 别生气 让我把话说清楚 |
[17:01] | What I’m about to propose will give us total financial freedom | 我现在要做的事 能彻底解决我们的财产问题 |
[17:05] | And… Help a conniving billionaire’s dream come true. | 而且…还能令你的亿万富翁的梦想得以实现 |
[17:10] | Whoa. What’s this for? | 这要付出什么代价 |
[17:12] | Milton Lang doesn’t want me to leave Victor | 在维克托竞选成功之前 |
[17:14] | until after he runs for governor. | 弥尔顿·朗不想让我离开他 |
[17:16] | Once the election’s over, ka-ching! | 一旦他的竞选结束 这就都是我们的了 |
[17:19] | So basically, you’re taking money | 简单来说 你为了钱 |
[17:22] | to sleep with a man you don’t love. | 和一个你不爱的男人上床 |
[17:25] | Gee, if that were a job, what would you call it? | 天哪 我们应该称这个工作叫什么? |
[17:28] | I don’t have to sleep with him, | 我没必要和他上床 |
[17:30] | Just stay with him for political reasons. | 只是因为政治原因和他在一起 |
[17:33] | It’s basically a modeling fee for a 13-month photo op. | 基本上是一个模特13个月合影工作的费用 |
[17:38] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[17:40] | Carlos, you’re not working right now, | 卡洛斯 你现在又没有工作 |
[17:43] | And you know we’ll never be happy if we’re broke. | 你也清楚如果破产了 我们永远都不会幸福 |
[17:46] | We need this. | 我们需要这笔钱 |
[17:52] | What if we didn’t? | 如果我们不用呢? |
[17:56] | What if I had some money stashed away? | 如果我藏了一笔钱呢 |
[18:00] | Okay, remember a few years ago | 好吧 记得几年前 |
[18:02] | When I was in business with Tanaka ? | 我和田中的生意往来么? |
[18:04] | I was always afraid that he was gonna double-cross me. | 我一直担心他会出卖我 |
[18:06] | Which he did. | 他已经出卖了 |
[18:08] | But before he did, | 但在他出卖我之前 |
[18:11] | I skimmed a little off the top. | 我从他头上拿走了一点钱 |
[18:14] | How much is “a little”? | 一点是多少 |
[18:17] | $10 million. | 一千万美金 |
[18:19] | You embezzled $10 million? | 你挪用了一千万美金? |
[18:27] | Actually, now it’s only about $9.5. It cost me half a mil | 其实只剩下950万 我花了近50万 |
[18:30] | to hide it from the government and certain other people. Mm. | 让这笔钱躲过政府和某些人的调查 |
[18:33] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[18:35] | If this is Tanaka money, then you had it when we were married? | 如果这钱是田中的 那我们结婚时就有? |
[18:41] | Okay, I can sense where you’re going with this. | 好吧 我知道你会这么想的 |
[18:42] | Which also means you had it when we got divorced. | 也就是说我们离婚的时候你有这笔财产 |
[18:45] | Look, if I had told you about it, | 如果我告诉你了 |
[18:46] | You’d have taken me to the cleaners. Carlos, we were married. | – 你会把钱全卷跑的 – 卡洛斯 我们那时还是夫妻 |
[18:50] | I was entitled to half of everything you embezzled. | 我可是有权利拥有任何你私吞的东西的一半 |
[18:53] | Look, we’re back together now. What does it matter? | 我们现在复合了 这还有什么关系啊 |
[18:56] | Well, it matter that you lied to me. | 要紧的是你骗了我 |
[18:59] | I can’t trust you. | 我不能相信你了 |
[19:00] | Gaby! If I can’t trust you, I don’t think I can be with you. | -加布! – 如果我不能信你 我想我也不能和你在一起 |
[19:04] | Oh, come on! | 噢 拜托 |
[19:05] | No, I’m serious. After everything I have been through? | 不 我是认真的 在我经历这么多之后 |
[19:08] | No! No, get out! | 不 不行 滚出去 |
[19:09] | Gaby, you should be happy right now. | 加布 你现在应该开心才对 |
[19:11] | I have millions of dollars, and I want you to be with me. | 我是个百万富翁 而且想和你在一起 |
[19:14] | Oh, so you want me to sleep with you and take your money. | 噢 那你是想让我和你睡 拿你的钱 |
[19:17] | Gee, if that were a job, what would they call it? | 天 如果这是种职业 该叫作什么啊 |
[19:35] | Thanks, kid. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[19:37] | Bear claw? | 来点熊爪蛋糕? |
[19:39] | Uh, no. Thank you, Nick. | 不 尼克 谢谢 |
[19:41] | So, uh, Mike said you had some medical questions for me? | 麦克说你有些问题要问我 |
[19:46] | Um, yes, the, uh.. | 恩 是的 那个… |
[19:49] | Genetic counselor, um, wanted to know a couple of things. | 遗传咨询师希望了解些东西 |
[19:58] | Um, Is-is there any cancer in your family? | 您家人里有得过癌症的吗? |
[20:01] | No. | 没有 |
[20:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:04] | Uh, diabetes? | 糖尿病呢? |
[20:07] | Wonderful. | 非常好 |
[20:09] | Who did you kill? | 你杀了谁? |
[20:13] | Couldn’t have covered this in the car? | 在车上你没跟她说吗? |
[20:16] | I thought she should hear it from you. | 我觉得她应该从你这儿知道 |
[20:25] | I killed my boss. | 我杀了我老板 |
[20:28] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 呃 这样 |
[20:30] | He wasn’t my boss when I met him. | 我认识他的时候他还不是 |
[20:32] | He was just another guy on the loading dock, like me. | 他跟我一样在码头帮人卸货 |
[20:35] | A supervisor’s job came up, | 招监工的时候 |
[20:37] | And, uh, we were both angling for it. | 我们都想当上监工 |
[20:41] | And then Arnie– that was his name– | 然后阿尔尼–他的名字 |
[20:43] | He went to the head of the company | 他就去公司老板那儿 |
[20:46] | And told him some lies about me, | 在他面前诋毁我 |
[20:48] | And he got the job. | 然后他就当上了监工 |
[20:51] | So you killed him? | 所以你就杀了他? |
[20:52] | No. I stewed about it for a few weeks. | 不 我为此消沉了好几个星期 |
[20:56] | I’d see Arnie walking around with that smirk, | 我看见阿尔尼边走边傻笑 |
[20:59] | And, uh, and that tie, and I thought to myself, | 还带着领带 我就想 |
[21:02] | “you know, Arnie, you don’t deserve that job. | “阿尔尼 你不配得到这份工作” |
[21:05] | “you don’t deserve that tie, | “你不配戴那条领带” |
[21:07] | And you don’t deserve to live.” | “你也不配活在世上” |
[21:10] | So you killed him? | 所以你就杀了他? |
[21:11] | No. I confronted him. | 不 我走过去 |
[21:13] | I said, “Arnie, what you did wasn’t right.” | 说 “阿尔尼你那样做是不对的” |
[21:16] | He just laughed in my face and said, uh, | 他朝着我笑 然后说 |
[21:18] | “what are you gonna do about it?” | “你能把我怎么样?” |
[21:24] | Then I killed him. | 然后我就杀了他 |
[21:29] | Uh, and how did you… | 那你是怎样… |
[21:32] | With the tie. I thought it was a nice touch. | 用那条领带 手感还不错呢 |
[21:40] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道啦 |
[22:15] | Hey, Adam , Katherine . | 亚当 凯瑟琳 你们好 |
[22:18] | Or should I say Frankenstein and… Marie Antoinette? | 或者我应该说弗兰肯斯坦和…玛丽·安托瓦内特?(讽刺自作自受) |
[22:22] | Nice. | 很好 |
[22:23] | You came as a self-important queen who lost all her power. | 你就像一个失势的自私女王 |
[22:26] | Isn’t that a bit on the nose? | 还真有那么点贴切? |
[22:30] | Lee making jokes about a queen. | 李竟然拿皇后开玩笑(queen也指男同性恋) |
[22:33] | Isn’t that a bit ironic? | 是不是有点讽刺啊 |
[22:39] | You two look adorable. | 你们两个好可爱啊 |
[22:42] | And who are you supposed to be? | 你是要扮演谁? |
[22:44] | Cher, the beloved pop diva. | 雪儿 心爱的流行天后 |
[22:47] | It was my mom’s idea. | 都是我妈的主意 |
[22:49] | You know, the woman who freaked when she found out I was gay? | 就是那个知道我是同志后 吓坏了的女人 |
[22:56] | Oh, my god. Is that Danielle ? | 天啊 那是丹妮尔吗 |
[23:00] | I expressly forbade her from coming tonight. | 我明令禁止她今晚来派对的 |
[23:03] | Who does she think she is? | 她以为自己是谁啊 |
[23:06] | Apparently, you. | 显然 是”你” |
[23:10] | Danielle, you’re back! | 丹妮尔 你回来了 |
[23:12] | I’m not Danielle | 我不是丹妮尔 |
[23:13] | I am Bree Van De Kamp Hodge. | 我是布里·范德坎普豪治 |
[23:16] | Oh, no, no, no. No hugs, please. | 噢 别别别 不要抱 拜托 |
[23:19] | I’m uncomfortable with needless displays of emotion. | 无谓的感情流露 让我不舒服 |
[23:22] | Your costume looks great. It’s so real. | 你的装扮真不错 太像了 |
[23:25] | Ooh! I could swear I felt a kick. | 喔! 我发誓我感觉到小婴儿一定踢了一腿 |
[23:27] | You stop that, baby Hodge . We do not kick people, | 不许那样哦 小霍奇 我们不踢人哦 |
[23:30] | Unless they’re servants. | 除非他们是仆人 |
[23:33] | Why didn’t you tell me she was home? | 你为什么不跟我们说她回来了啊? |
[23:35] | Oh, it’s just a quick visit. She’s driving back Tom orrow. | 她只是回来一下 明天就回去了 |
[23:39] | To Switzerland? | 回瑞士? |
[23:41] | Let’s go get some cake, dear. | 亲爱的 我们去吃点蛋糕吧 |
[23:48] | What do you think you’re doing? – Exactly what my mother wants. | -你在做什么啊? -我妈要我做的事 |
[23:52] | You did say to be more like you, right? | 你说过你希望我更像你 不是吗 |
[23:53] | That’s not what I meant, and you know it, | 你知道我不是那个意思 |
[23:55] | And as for your little imitation of me, | 至于你对我的小模仿 |
[23:57] | I don’t sound anything like that. | 我可从来不那样说话 |
[24:01] | Danielle? Who are you supposed to be? | 丹妮尔? 你模仿的是谁啊? |
[24:04] | Really, Karen , I don’t think our lord is amused | 说实话 凯伦 我可不认为上帝会乐意 |
[24:07] | When we make light of witchcraft, | 我们装扮成女巫 |
[24:09] | And you might use a coaster. | 还有你应该用个杯垫 |
[24:14] | Oh, I get it. She’s you. | 我懂了 她扮的是你 |
[24:21] | I just don’t see how he could not feel bad about it. | 我只是不明白他怎么能这么若无其事 |
[24:26] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再聊这个了 |
[24:35] | You know, I expected to meet | 你知道 我期望见到一个 |
[24:37] | A guy that was racked with remorse, | 充满自责悔过的人 |
[24:39] | And instead, | 可是… |
[24:40] | I’m looking across the table at this… | 桌子对面那个… |
[24:44] | Person. He’s a person. | 人 他是一个人 |
[24:47] | Yeah, an evil person. | 是啊 一个邪恶的人 |
[24:50] | No, he’s a good guy who did an evil thing. | 不 他是个做了坏事的好人 |
[24:53] | There’s a difference. | 两者是有区别的 |
[24:54] | Well, I don’t see one. | 是吗 我可不觉得 |
[24:56] | Look, he snapped. It happens. People snap. I did. | 他当时太愤怒了 大家都会的 我也会 |
[24:59] | I killed a guy. | 我也杀过人 |
[25:01] | You killed a crooked cop | 你杀了个 |
[25:02] | who was coming after you. | 跟踪你的假警察 |
[25:03] | That’s self-defense, | 那是自卫 |
[25:04] | And even so, you regret it, right? – Yes, of course. | -尽管如此 你也后悔了啊 -当然 |
[25:08] | Well, that’s my point. When good people snap, | 这就是我的意思 当好人一时冲动犯了错 |
[25:11] | They feel bad about it. Your dad doesn’t. | 他们会感到内疚 可你爸爸不是 |
[25:13] | Susan, why are you getting so worked up over this? | 苏珊为什么你非要这么执着呢 |
[25:15] | I don’t know. It just bothers me. | 我不知道 它就是让我很烦啊 |
[25:19] | I mean… My god, Mike . | 我是说 天哪 麦克 |
[25:22] | He’s your dad. | 他是你爸爸 |
[25:24] | Yeah, I know, | 是 我知道 |
[25:26] | And this conversation is exactly why I told you he was dead. | 现在你知道当初为什么我要说他死了吧 |
[25:37] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[25:39] | Honey, are you out here? | 宝贝 你在外面吗 |
[25:44] | Is that for the possum? | 你要用那个对付负鼠? |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:49] | Now he’s playing mind games with me, | 他正跟我玩智力游戏 |
[25:51] | But I laid out some halloween candy. | 但是我放了一些万圣节糖果 |
[25:54] | Pretty soon he’ll get hungry, and when he does… | 很快他就会饿了 然后他一饿… |
[25:58] | Trick or treat. | 不吃糖挨枪子儿(原意:不给糖就捣蛋-万圣节俚语) |
[26:01] | Lynette– | 勒奈特 |
[26:07] | Shh! Do you hear that? | 嘘! 你听到了吗 |
[26:10] | He’s making his move. | 他开始行动了 |
[26:12] | Lynette, I think you should come inside | 勒奈特 我想你该到里面去 |
[26:14] | And lie down for a little while. | 躺下休息一会 |
[26:15] | No way. He’s here, Tom . I can tell. | 决不 他在这 汤姆 我能确定 |
[26:21] | Okay, now–now you’re scaring me. | 你…你吓着我了 |
[26:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:24] | Look at yourself. | 瞧瞧你自己 |
[26:25] | You’ve–you’ve declared jihad on a possum. | 你…你在向负鼠宣布圣战 |
[26:32] | This is not a joke, Tom . Something has attacked our home, | 我没在开玩笑 汤姆 有东西正攻击我们家 |
[26:35] | And when that happens, you don’t just stand by–you fight it. | 但这种事发生 你不能袖手旁观 你要反抗 |
[26:38] | Screw this creature that has come into our lives uninvited | 这个该死的生物 不请自来 |
[26:42] | And is trying to destroy us. | 还想要毁了我们 |
[26:46] | It will not defeat me. | 我是不会被打倒的 |
[26:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:02] | You do what you need to do. | 你想怎么着就怎么着吧 |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | So, Bree , have you, uh, picked a name for the baby yet? | 布里 你帮宝宝想好名字了吗? |
[27:22] | Not yet, but I’m thinking | 还没呢 不过我想 |
[27:24] | “you’re not good enough” if it’s a boy, | 如果是个男孩儿 就叫”你还不够好” |
[27:26] | And “you’ll always disappoint me” if it’s a girl. | 如果是女孩儿 就叫”你总是让我失望” |
[27:35] | Okay, you made your point. Now go home. | 好了 你说够了 现在回家去 |
[27:38] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[27:39] | This is the most fun I’ve had in eight months.Do not test me, young lady, | 这是我这八个月来最有趣的事 不要考验我的耐心 小姐 |
[27:41] | Or I will drag you out of here myself. | 不然我亲自把你拖走 |
[27:43] | You make a scene? Ha! That’s a laugh. | 你想吵架吗? 太可笑了 |
[27:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[27:50] | I think my water just broke. | 我觉得羊水破了 |
[27:56] | Oh, dear heavenly lord. | 我的老天啊 |
[27:59] | What happened to my rug? | 毯子上是什么东西? |
[28:03] | Danielle! | 丹妮尔 |
[28:04] | We agreed to save that till the end of the night. | 我们本来想把它保留到最后的 |
[28:07] | The best part of the costume, | 化妆晚会最精彩的那部分 |
[28:08] | And she pops the water balloon when people aren’t even looking. | 她趁大家不注意扎破了水球 |
[28:14] | Orson! Andrew! | 奥森!安德鲁! |
[28:20] | Think we can make it to the hospital? | 我们能及时赶到医院吗 |
[28:23] | I don’t think so! It’s coming. | 不行! 就要生了 |
[28:24] | Okay, everybody, in the house now. | 好吧 现在所有人进屋去 |
[28:34] | Not on the couch. I just had it reupholstered. | 别在沙发上 我才换的沙发罩 |
[28:37] | Andrew, take your sister into the kitchen. | 安德鲁扶你妹妹进厨房 |
[28:39] | Get some towels. Boil some water. | 拿些毛巾 再烧壶开水 |
[28:41] | Everything is gonna be fine. I’m a doctor. | 一切都会没事的 我是个医生 |
[28:43] | You’re a dentist! What if there are complications? | 你是个牙医 如果引起迸发症怎么办? |
[28:47] | Should an emergency arise, we will simply call an amulet. | 如果需要抢救 我们就叫护身符来 |
[28:50] | A what? | 叫什么? |
[28:51] | Ambulance. | 救护车 |
[28:53] | How many rum punches did you have? | 你喝了多少朗姆宾混酒? |
[28:55] | There was punch in that rum? | 混酒里有朗姆酒吗? |
[28:57] | I am going back to get Adam. | 我回去找亚当 |
[29:02] | Bree. Bree, what’s wrong? | 布里 布里 出什么事了? |
[29:04] | I need your services as a doctor, | 我需要你这个医生的帮助 |
[29:06] | But before I tell you what’s going on, | 但是在我告诉你发生什么事之前 |
[29:07] | I need you to promise that what you’re about to learn | 我要你保证你对所见到的事情 |
[29:09] | Will be kept in strictest confidence. – Does this have anything to do | -严格保密 – 这和你一直 |
[29:12] | With the pregnancy you’ve been faking? | 假装怀孕有关是吗 |
[29:17] | Okay, you’re almost there. | 马上就出来了 |
[29:22] | Danielle, you’re doing great. Push, baby, push. | 丹妮尔 你做得很好 使劲 孩子 使劲 |
[29:32] | Are they home? – The lights are on. | 他们在家吗 – 灯亮着呢 |
[29:35] | Here it comes! | 马上就出来了! |
[29:40] | If they’re not home, then what’s that? | 如果他们不在家 那是什么? |
[29:42] | Probably just a tape they put on to scare us. | 也许只是他们放的录音用来吓唬我们的 |
[29:45] | Well, you know the rule. | 大家知道规矩的 |
[29:46] | If we don’t get our treat, they get a trick. Yeah. | 不给糖 我们就去捣蛋 |
[29:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:54] | And… Thank you. | 还有…谢谢 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:03] | It’s a beautiful baby boy. | 是个漂亮的小男孩 |
[30:32] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[30:35] | Tired. | 很累 |
[30:38] | Did Adam leave? | 亚当走了吗 |
[30:41] | Uh, yeah, and he promised | 是的 他保证 |
[30:42] | That no one would ever know what happened here tonight. | 今晚的事不会跟任何人说 |
[30:47] | That’s good, I guess. | 这样很好 |
[30:53] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[30:57] | He’s perfect. | 很棒 |
[31:02] | He’s, um, he’s all cleaned up now, | 他…恩…现在都清理干净了 |
[31:06] | If… If you want to hold him. | 如果…你想抱抱他 |
[31:21] | Yeah | 是的 |
[31:54] | He’s so tiny. | 他真小 |
[31:58] | He looks just like you did. | 就像你出生那会一样 |
[32:06] | Do you want to be alone with him? | 你想和他单独待会吗 |
[32:11] | Do you want me to… | 你希望我… |
[32:13] | To go? | 离开吗 |
[32:14] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[32:20] | You should take him. | 你应该养他 |
[32:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[32:31] | Sweetheart, do you feel like you’re making a mistake? | 亲爱的 你觉得你这个选择会是错的么? |
[32:41] | No, it’s… | 不 这… |
[32:43] | The right thing to do for everyone… | 对大家来说都好 |
[32:48] | Especially him. | 特别是他 |
[33:02] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[33:06] | It’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[33:19] | I’m gonna sleep now. | 我要睡一会 |
[33:22] | Okay, baby. | 好的 孩子 |
[33:34] | It’s okay, little one. | 一切都好 小不点 |
[33:36] | Here we are. Here we go. | 我们到了.我们走吧. |
[33:40] | Yes, here we go. | 我们走 |
[33:51] | Susan, hey, it’s me. | 苏珊 是我 |
[33:53] | Um, sorry to leave this message on your machine, | 不好意思 只能给你留言了 |
[33:56] | But can you tell the other girls | 你能不能告诉他们 |
[33:59] | I’m, uh, going to be by myself for a while? | 我想单独离开一阵 |
[34:02] | I… Just… | 我…只是… |
[34:05] | Going through some stuff and need to think. | 脑子很乱 需要一个人想想 |
[34:09] | Um–oh, god, that’s my car ready to take me to the airport, | 车子到了 我马上去机场 |
[34:13] | So I’ll tell you everything when I get back. | 我回来会告诉你一切 |
[34:15] | Okay? Love you. Bye. | 好吗? 爱你 拜拜 |
[34:21] | This is nice. | 这车好棒 |
[34:22] | I didn’t order a stretch, but I’ll take it. | 我没叫加长型的车 不过 就它吧 |
[34:28] | Victor. | 维克托 |
[34:29] | I tried reaching you at the house, | 我试着往家里打电话给你 |
[34:30] | But the maid said you’d moved out. | 可女佣说你已经搬走了 |
[34:32] | I took the next flight home. What’s going on? | 我立刻搭最近的班机回来 出什么事了? |
[34:35] | Well, I’m… Sort of leaving you. | 我…大概要离开你吧 |
[34:40] | Well, I guess “sort of” is better than “definitely.” | “大概”比”一定”听起来好受点 |
[34:43] | What do I have to do to make it “absolutely not”? | 我要怎么做才能让你”一定不会”呢 |
[34:45] | I’ll do anything. Just tell me. | 我什么都愿意做 告诉我 |
[34:47] | Victor, it’s not that simple. We have major problems, | 维克托 没那么简单 我们有太多问题 |
[34:50] | And you never have time to talk about them, let alone fix ’em. | 而你从没时间跟我交流 更别说处理了 |
[34:53] | Well, I guess I better make some time. | 我想我最好腾出时间来 |
[34:56] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[34:58] | Here’s this weekend. | 这周末有空 |
[35:01] | Here’s next week. | 下周有空 |
[35:04] | The week after. Look at that. I’ve got a whole month. | 下下周有空 看 我整个月都有空 |
[35:07] | You busy? | 你有空吗? |
[35:08] | Victor, I know you’re only doing this | 维克托 我知道你肯这么做 |
[35:10] | Because a divorce would hurt your run for governor. | 是因为离婚会影响你的竞选 |
[35:16] | What if I don’t run? | 如果我放弃竞选呢? |
[35:20] | You mean that? | 你说真的? |
[35:21] | The governor’s mansion is my father’s dream. | 州长官邸是我父亲的梦想 |
[35:25] | You know what my dream is? | 你知道我的梦想吗 |
[35:28] | You. | 是你 |
[35:31] | Don’t run away, Gaby … | 别走 加布 |
[35:35] | And if you do, please, take me with you. | 如果真的要走 带上我 好吗 |
[35:48] | So… Where’s Mike ? | 麦克在哪儿? |
[35:50] | At the motel. I slipped out without waking him. | 在汽车旅馆 我偷跑出来的 没叫醒他 |
[35:56] | I’ve been up all night thinking, | 我思考了整晚 |
[35:58] | And I have something to say to you. | 我有话要和你说 |
[36:03] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你之前的话 |
[36:06] | I don’t believe that you could kill a man and not regret it. | 我不信你杀死一个人居然不后悔 |
[36:12] | Why do you care? | 你为什么在意这些? |
[36:14] | Because I am carrying a baby that has your genes. | 因为我怀的孩子有你的基因 |
[36:18] | If my doctor told me that there was | 如果医生告诉我 |
[36:19] | Something wrong with this baby– something physical, | 我的孩子有缺陷…在生理方面 |
[36:21] | I could handle that. | 我可以接受 |
[36:23] | I would probably even love it more. | 而且我可能会更爱他 |
[36:26] | But if my baby was born without a conscience, without a soul, | 但如果我的孩子生来没有良心 没有灵魂 |
[36:32] | I don’t know what I would do. | 我不知道自己该怎样面对 |
[36:35] | You think I don’t have a soul? | 你认为我没有灵魂? |
[36:37] | If you can’t feel the tiniest bit of remorse | 如果你夺去了一个人的生命 |
[36:40] | Over taking a human life… | 却没有一丝自责… |
[36:43] | No, I don’t think you do. | 是的 我想你没有 |
[36:49] | If I were to think about what I did, | 如果去想我所做的一切 |
[36:52] | Really think about it, | 好好地想 |
[36:54] | Lay awake nights | 我会彻夜失眠 |
[36:56] | Trying to remember the look on that guy’s face | 满脑子都是那张 |
[36:59] | When I strangled the life out of him… | 被我扼死的人的脸 |
[37:03] | Pretty soon, I’d go crazy. | 我很快就会发疯的 |
[37:08] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[37:11] | You know what I do regret? | 你知道我后悔什么吗 |
[37:15] | What I did to Mike. | 我对麦克所做的事 |
[37:18] | What did you do? | 你做什么了? |
[37:20] | He was a real popular kid. Everybody liked Mikey. | 他曾是人见人爱的麦克 |
[37:25] | Then when I got sent away, | 而当我被关起来之后 |
[37:27] | Suddenly the whole town | 一时间 整个城镇 |
[37:29] | Just thinks of him as the son of a murderer. | 都把他视为杀人凶手的儿子 |
[37:34] | He got some pretty serious demons as a result. | 那给他造成了严重的心理阴影 |
[37:42] | I’m not sure that kind of darkness | 我不知道这阴影是否 |
[37:44] | Ever truly goes away. | 有真的消失不见 |
[37:47] | Well, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:48] | He’s happy. | 他现在很幸福 |
[37:50] | He’s got a good job and a wife who loves him | 他有一份好工作 一个爱他的妻子 |
[37:52] | And a baby on the way. | 还有一个将出生的孩子 |
[37:55] | I had a lot going for me, too, before I threw it all away. | 在我杀人之前 我也曾有过这一切 |
[38:01] | Just… | 记住… |
[38:03] | Keep an eye on him. | 好好看着他 |
[38:30] | Edie, if you’re looking for Gaby , | 伊迪 你要找加布的话 |
[38:32] | She just left for her yoga class. | 她刚去上瑜伽课了 |
[38:35] | Yoga… Is that what she told you? | 瑜伽 她是这么跟你说的? |
[38:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:52] | I know how angry and humiliated you must feel. | 我了解你现在很生气 感觉很丢脸 |
[38:55] | But don’t take it all out on Gaby. | 但不要把气都撒在加布身上 |
[38:58] | Carlos seduced her. | 是卡洛斯引诱的她 |
[39:00] | He hated you for taking his wife, | 他恨你夺去了他的妻子 |
[39:02] | So he decided to make a fool out of you. | 所以他决定让你戴绿帽子 |
[39:10] | I think he deserves whatever’s coming to him, don’t you? | 我想他得到什么样的报应都不为过 你觉得呢? |
[39:20] | Hey! Hey! Hey, quiet. She’s napping. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 安静 她在睡觉呢 |
[39:24] | Finally. How’d you get her to do that? | 真不容易 你是怎么让她睡着的啊 |
[39:26] | Oh | 噢 |
[39:26] | I-I made her a margarita. | 我给她调了杯玛格丽塔 |
[39:28] | The tequila did the rest. | 里面的龙舌兰有助睡眠 |
[39:36] | Hmm, it’s Dr. Rushton. | 是拉什顿医生 |
[39:38] | Her oncologist? | 她的肿瘤大夫? |
[39:45] | Hey, Dr. Rushton. | 你好 拉什顿医生 |
[39:47] | What–what are you doing here? | 过来有事吗? |
[39:49] | Well… So much of my job is delivering bad new | 我的工作大部分都是通知别人坏消息 |
[39:52] | That I really wanted to tell you this in person. | 但我真的很想当面告诉你 |
[39:55] | Lynette, I got the test results back. You’re clean. | 勒奈特 结果出来了 你痊愈了 |
[40:00] | Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[40:02] | Oh! Lymph nodes are completely clear. Congratulations. | 淋巴结已经完全消失了 恭喜 |
[40:05] | I knew it. I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[40:07] | Did you hear that? Did you hear that? | 你听到了没? 听到了没? |
[40:09] | This is so amazing. I’m gonna go get the kids. | 太棒了 我去告诉孩子们 |
[40:12] | Hey, Doc, you look like you need a margarita. | 嘿 医生 你看起来需要喝杯玛格丽塔 |
[40:15] | And even if you don’t, I ain’t drinking alone. | 就算你不喝 我也不会一个人喝的 |
[41:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:49] | There is much to be afraid of in this world, | 世界上有太多东西让人害怕 |
[41:53] | But what we fear has nothing to do | 但是我们所害怕的 |
[41:56] | With gruesome masks | 与鬼面具 |
[41:59] | Or plastic spiders | 塑料蜘蛛 |
[42:02] | Or lifelike monsters. | 仿真怪物都无关 |
[42:05] | No, it’s the thoughts in our head | 最令我们害怕的 |
[42:08] | That terrify us the most… | 是我们脑海里的念头 |
[42:15] | What if she comes to regret her decision? | 如果她后悔自己所作的决定 |
[42:21] | What if he really is unhappy? | 如果他真的并不幸福 |
[42:26] | What if the chance for love has passed forever? | 如果真爱永远不会再来临 |
[42:33] | How do we conquer these terrifying thoughts? | 怎样才能克服这些可怕的念头? |
[42:37] | We start by reminding ourselves | 首先我们告诉自己 |
[42:40] | What does not kill us… | 经历过的风风雨雨… |
[42:43] | Just makes us stronger. | 只是让我们变得更加坚强 |