时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | It had been 14 years | 已经14年了 |
[00:34] | Since Katherine Mayfair had been in a police station, | 凯瑟琳·梅费尔没有走进过警察局了 |
[00:37] | But she remembered the conversation | 但谈话内容对她来说 |
[00:39] | Like it was yesterday. | 清晰如昨 |
[00:43] | Would you like some water, honey? | 要喝点水吗 亲爱的 |
[00:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:46] | So… I take it | 那么…我猜 |
[00:48] | This isn’t the first time your husband’s hit you? | 这不是你丈夫第一次对你动粗吧? |
[00:52] | He keeps promising to stop, but it just gets worse. | 他每次都保证说不打了 但之后却变本加厉 |
[00:56] | And I’m afraid he’s gonna do something to my daughter. | 我很害怕他会对女儿也下手 |
[01:01] | Please, you have to help me. | 求你了 你得帮帮我 |
[01:03] | Have you reported him before? | 你以前有举报过他吗 |
[01:05] | Once, but when I called, | 就一次 但当我再打来时 |
[01:06] | They said they couldn’t find the paperwork. | 他们说找不到书面材料了 |
[01:11] | Your husband’s Wayne Davis, one of our patrolmen. | 你丈夫是韦恩·戴维斯 我们局里的一个巡警 |
[01:18] | Want some advice? | 要听些建议吗 |
[01:22] | Wayne’s got a lot of friends around here. | 韦恩在这里有很多熟人 |
[01:25] | Of course you can press charges, but… | 你当然可以提出指控 但是… |
[01:27] | I can’t guarantee | 我不能保证 |
[01:28] | That one of his friends won’t lose the paperwork again. | 他的朋友不会再一次把文件弄丢 |
[01:31] | Then what should I do? | 那我该怎么办呢 |
[01:34] | Get as much money as you can lay your hands on, | 尽可能地 多弄些钱 |
[01:37] | Grab your daughter… | 带上你的女儿… |
[01:39] | And run. | 远走高飞 |
[01:45] | And so she did… | 于是她照做了… |
[01:48] | To a place she thought would be safe. | 逃到一个她认为安全的地方 |
[01:55] | Mrs. Mayfair? | 梅费尔夫人? |
[01:58] | I’m detective Romslo. can I help you? | 我是罗姆斯洛探员 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[02:02] | Why exactly would you think that Dr. Mayfair was kidnapped? | 为什么你这么确定梅非医生被绑架了? |
[02:05] | No one in the school parking lot | 学校停车场没人听到 |
[02:06] | Heard or saw anything suspicious. | 或看到任何可疑的情况 |
[02:09] | That’s because the man responsible for this–my ex– | 那是因为做这件事的人 也就是我前夫 |
[02:14] | Knows a little something about how to commit a crime. | 对于犯罪手法比较清楚 |
[02:16] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[02:18] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[02:20] | Wayne Davis. | 韦恩·戴维斯 |
[02:25] | What? | 什么 |
[02:30] | Well, it’s just, uh… | 这个 是这样… |
[02:33] | I know Wayne. we’ve hung out together. | 我认识韦恩 我们以前常混在一起 |
[02:35] | He’s a hell of a golfer. | 他高尔夫打得很棒 |
[02:37] | Well, believe me when I tell you he wasn’t a hell of a husband. | 相信我 他绝对不是个好丈夫 |
[02:40] | Is that what this is about? | 就是这个原因吗 |
[02:42] | Some payback for an ancient domestic dispute? | 对以前的一些家庭纠纷的报复? |
[02:46] | Please. you have to do something. | 求你了 你一定要帮我 |
[02:50] | Because once Wayne is done with Adam, | 因为一旦韦恩把亚当解决掉 |
[02:53] | He’s going to come after me. | 他就会来找我麻烦的 |
[02:55] | And this time, he’s gonna kill me. I know it. | 这次他会杀了我的 我很清楚 |
[03:00] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查一下的 |
[03:02] | If you would just, uh, fill out this paperwork… | 请你先填下这张表 |
[03:07] | In that moment, Katherine knew exactly what she had to do… | 那一刻,凯瑟琳很清楚自己该做些什么… |
[03:13] | Again. | 再一次 |
[03:14] | Mom, stop. you’re not making any sense. there’s no time. | -妈妈 停下 你这么做没道理 -没时间了 |
[03:17] | Wayne is coming. he took Adam. we’re next. | 韦恩快来了 他抓了亚当 接下来就是我们了 |
[03:20] | But why? why would he do that? and if we’re in so much danger, | 可为什么啊 他为什么要那么做? 如果我们这么危险的话 |
[03:22] | Then why aren’t we calling the police? the police will not help. Dylan, please! | 那我们为什么不报警呢?警察不会帮忙的。迪伦,拜托! |
[03:26] | Go pack your things. we need to be gone before he gets here. stop! | – 快去收拾你的东西 我们得赶在他来之前跑掉 – 停下来! |
[03:30] | I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what’s going on. | 你不告诉我怎么回事 我哪儿也不去! |
[03:35] | Why do I have to be afraid of my father? | 我干吗要害怕自己的爸爸呢? |
[03:38] | Katherine Mayfair | 凯瑟琳· 梅费尔 |
[03:39] | had been running from the truth for a long time… | 已经逃避现实很久了… |
[03:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[03:48] | No! | 不! |
[03:49] | Dylan. Dylan, I’m sorry. I had no choice! no! | – 迪伦 迪伦 对不起 我也是逼不得已 – 不 |
[03:55] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[03:57] | And it had finally caught up with her. | 但最终她还是无法摆脱真相 |
[04:12] | There’s a ritual my friends have observed for years. | 多年来 我的朋友们都保持着一个惯例 |
[04:16] | Once a week, they meet to play a game of cards | 每周都会有一天 她们坐下来打打牌 |
[04:19] | And talk about their lives. | 聊聊彼此生活中的故事 |
[04:21] | There’s always laughter and wine… | 这中间总是有笑声与美酒陪伴… |
[04:24] | And talk about the neighbors. | 以及邻居们的八卦闲话 |
[04:26] | No way, Bree. I don’t want Katherine in our games. | 没门 布里 我才不要凯瑟琳一起来玩 |
[04:28] | She bums me out. oh, I’m with Gaby. I mean, you know me. | 她让我讨厌死了-我同意加布的 我是说 你了解我 |
[04:31] | I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt… no, you don’t. | 我总喜欢对人疑中留情 -不 你才不会 |
[04:34] | No, I don’t, but let’s say I did. | 是 我不会 但是假设我会 |
[04:36] | Katherine has this aloof quality. | 凯瑟琳总是冷冰冰的 |
[04:38] | It’s like she’s always trying to keep us at arm’s length. Well, I have to agree. | 她总是和我们保持距离 对 我同意 |
[04:41] | She’s changed. she’s not that fun anymore. | 她变了,不像以前那么好玩了 |
[04:43] | Ladies, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 女士们 我不明白你们的意思 |
[04:45] | Katherine has all sorts of wonderful qualities. name one, and keep in mind | 凯瑟琳具备一切优秀的品质 – 告诉我一个 我会记着的 |
[04:49] | That “aloof” and “unfun” have already been taken. | 冷漠和”无趣”我已经记住了 |
[04:51] | Well, I admit she plays her cards close to the vest, | 好吧 我承认她打牌时过于小心 |
[04:54] | But some of you could benefit from that kind of quiet dignity, | 但这种距离对你们中的一些人是有利的 |
[04:57] | Miss I-chew-gum- like-a-1930s-gun-moll. | 比如像30年代女抢匪一样嚼口香糖的美女 |
[05:01] | Bree, you can talk Katherine up all you want, | 布里 随便你怎么夸奖凯瑟琳 |
[05:03] | But she is just never gonna be one of us. | 但她永远不会成为我们中一员的 |
[05:06] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[05:11] | Hi! we were just talking about you. random chitchat, nothing specific. | 嘿 我们正聊到你呢 – 随便聊聊而已 没什么特别的 |
[05:15] | That’s nice. could I talk to you for a minute? | 那太好了 能和你聊下吗 |
[05:19] | Hey. what’s going on? okay, I know it’s last minute, | – 嘿 怎么了 – 好吧 我知道这有点太晚了 |
[05:21] | But I have to leave town, so I’m not gonna be able | 但是我要离开这个镇 所以我不能和你 |
[05:23] | To help you cater the commitment ceremony. – It’s tomorrow! | 一起筹办承诺仪式的酒席了 – 明天就是了 |
[05:27] | A hundred gay men are descending on this street, | 100名同性恋者正往这儿聚集 |
[05:29] | And they’re expecting a fabulous party. – I feel awful, | 他们都期待着一场精彩的宴会呢 – 我很抱歉 |
[05:33] | But I wouldn’t bail on you if it weren’t important. | 但如果不是因为事情紧急 我也不会抛下你的 |
[05:36] | Okay. well, what’s going on? | 好吧 那到底是怎么回事? |
[05:37] | I can’t tell you. again, I’m so sorry. | 我不能告诉你 再次抱歉 |
[05:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[05:50] | All right, you can all wipe those smug looks off your faces, | 好了 你们都别摆出那副幸灾乐祸的表情 |
[05:53] | Because every one of you has just become my employee. | 因为现在起你们都要来帮我的忙 |
[06:00] | Hey, got any plans tomorrow at 5:00 a.m.? ’cause now you do. | 嘿 明天早上5点有事吗? 因为我给你找了点事 |
[06:03] | Bree needs about two truckloads of flowers picked up from… | 布里需要运两卡车的鲜花… |
[06:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:08] | Guess who got off the wait-list at princeton! | 猜猜谁收到了普林斯顿的候选名单? |
[06:11] | Oh, my god. oh, my god! | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[06:13] | I’m so proud of you! | 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:16] | Okay, I am going to need a bumper sticker right away | 好了 我现在就要弄个保险杠贴纸 |
[06:19] | So I can start annoying all the other parents! | 这样我就能把其他父母都给惹恼了 |
[06:21] | Sure.I’ll snag you one when I get there on Tuesday. | 好的 我周二到那儿的时候给你弄一个 |
[06:23] | Tuesday? what are you talking about? | 周二? 你说什么啊 |
[06:25] | Okay, you know that professor who read my senior thesis? | 好吧 你知道那个看了我毕业论文的教授吧? |
[06:27] | Well, he was so impressed | 他对我印象非常深刻 |
[06:28] | That he asked me to come out and do a summer internship. | 并且邀请我过去做暑期实习 |
[06:31] | I’m leaving next week. | 我下周就走 |
[06:32] | Next week? w-well, that is a big… | 下周? 这可..可真是… |
[06:36] | No. | 不行 |
[06:37] | No? Mom, I have to. it’s a huge honor. | 不行? 妈妈 我得去 这可是很光荣的 |
[06:40] | Yes, to be chosen. | 是的 被选上是很大的荣誉 |
[06:42] | And you have been chosen. | 而且你已经被选中了 |
[06:44] | So congratulations, | 所以祝贺你 |
[06:46] | And you’re staying home. | 不过你要留在家里 |
[06:47] | Oh, you’re not letting her go? | 你不让她去吗? |
[06:49] | But it’s a huge honor. | 这可是难得的荣誉啊 |
[06:51] | Yes, we’ve established that. it’s huge. it’s an honor. | 是的 这一点已经确定了 是光荣 很光荣 |
[06:54] | We get it. | 我们明白的 |
[06:56] | Give me one good reason why I can’t go. | 给我个不能去的好理由 |
[06:59] | Well, the first thing off the top of my head… | 我想到的第一点就是… |
[07:03] | We can’t afford it. | 我们没钱 |
[07:07] | Susan, can I talk to you for a sec? | 苏珊 我跟你谈两句 好吗 |
[07:11] | You know, I just inherited 5 grand | 你知道 我刚继承了5千块钱 |
[07:13] | From grandpa Maynard, | 从梅纳德祖父那里 |
[07:14] | And I… I’d really like to help Julie do this. | 我…我很愿意帮朱莉这个忙 |
[07:19] | Mike, that is so sweet. | 迈克 你真好 |
[07:22] | Mike makes another good point. | 迈克说到一个很重要的理由 |
[07:24] | Who is this professor? | 这个教授是谁啊 |
[07:25] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[07:26] | I am certainly not going to give my daughter to him for a summer. | 我当然不会把女儿送到他手上一暑假了 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry, Julie. this is not happening. | 对不起 朱莉 我不能答应 |
[07:33] | This totally sucks. | 真差劲 |
[07:34] | Well, yes, but don’t forget– | 没错 但你别忘了 |
[07:36] | It is a huge honor. | 这是很光荣的事 |
[07:45] | Hey | 嘿 |
[07:47] | You know what we haven’t done in a really long time? | 你知道我们很久没做什么了吗 |
[07:51] | Made 250 minI pizzas in one afternoon. | 一下午做250个迷你披萨 |
[07:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[07:56] | Bree’s in a horrible jam, and I told her we’d help cater | 布里遇到了大麻烦 我跟她说我们可以帮忙操办 |
[07:59] | The commitment ceremony tomorrow. | 明天的承诺仪式 |
[08:01] | I can’t. I’m busy, remember? I’m taking this stuff to Kayla, | 我不行 我很忙 记得吗 我要把这些东西送去给凯拉 |
[08:04] | My daughter who lives four and a half hours away now. | 我女儿现住在离这四个半小时车程的地方 |
[08:07] | Okay, so at the risk | 好吧 那我就冒险说一句 |
[08:09] | Of cracking these eggshells I’ve been walking on all week, | 这周来我一直战战兢兢 如临深渊 |
[08:12] | Any idea when you’re gonna stop being so angry? | 但你有没想过不要再这么气呼呼的了? |
[08:16] | I’m not angry at you. | 我没生你的气 |
[08:17] | cause you know we didn’t have a choice, Tom. | 因为你知道我们没别的办法 汤姆 |
[08:20] | We had to get her out of the house. | 我们必须得把她送走 |
[08:21] | I know. I am angry at the situation. | 我知道 我只是对这种情况很愤怒 |
[08:23] | Can you please just let me be angry? | 麻烦你就让我接着气一下 好吗 |
[08:25] | Fine. you can be as angry and sulky and pissy as you want, | 好 随便你怎么生气 发火 摆臭脸 |
[08:29] | Just so long as you’re here tomorrow, | 只要你明天出现 |
[08:30] | Helping me crank out 250 minI pizzas. | 把我搞定250个迷你披萨 |
[08:35] | You know, I’ve been told | 你知道 我听人家说 |
[08:37] | That some wives ask their husbands for favors | 有些妻子要她们丈夫帮忙时 |
[08:39] | And actually say, “please.” | 都会说个”请”字的 |
[08:42] | Oh, Tom. | 哦,汤姆 |
[08:43] | Don’t you know an urban myth when you hear one? | 难道你不知道这只是个都市神话吗 |
[08:50] | Okay, so here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[08:53] | Bree needs all of these wedding favors | 布里要我在明天之前把这些婚礼小礼品 |
[08:54] | Wrapped by tomorrow, and she’s really counting on me, | 包装好 而且她全靠我了 |
[08:57] | So… I’m gonna need you to hurry. | 所以 我要你动作快点 |
[09:00] | I just got off the phone with the credit card company. | 我刚接到信用卡公司的电话 |
[09:03] | Do you have something that you wanna tell me? | 你有什么话想跟我说吗 |
[09:06] | Mm… well, it would be easier if I knew what you knew. | 说吧 你都知道了什么 这样我也好说点 |
[09:08] | Damn it, Gaby, enough shopping! | 该死的 加布 别再买东西了! |
[09:10] | You’ve maxed out every credit card we own. | 你把所有的信用卡都刷爆了 |
[09:13] | I mean, we are so broke right now, | 我们现在穷得叮当响了 |
[09:14] | It’s gonna be a miracle if we don’t end up on the street. | 要是最后没落得个流落街头 那真是奇迹了 |
[09:16] | Okay, when you yell at me, I get upset. | 好吧 每次你吼我都让我很不好受 |
[09:18] | And you know what I do when I get upset? I shop. | 你知道我心情不好时会怎样吗? 逛街! |
[09:20] | So if we do end up homeless, guess whose fault it’ll be. | 所以如果我们最后真的无家可归 那应该怪在谁头上啊 |
[09:24] | Whatever. I’m gonna go read porn… in braille. | 随便了 我去看色情杂志 盲文的 |
[09:36] | Hello? – Gaby, it’s Ellie. | 喂? – 加布 我是埃莉 |
[09:39] | Ellie, you can’t call me! the cops are all over my ass | 埃莉 你不能打给我的 警察在盯着我呢 |
[09:42] | Because they think I helped you escape. | 因为他们觉得是我帮你逃跑的 |
[09:44] | I’m sorry. I just need one more favor, | 对不起 我只需要你帮我个忙 |
[09:46] | And then I’ll never bother you again. – Oh! Ellie, I don’t know. what is it? | 之后我再也不会烦你了 – 埃莉 我不知道 什么事啊 |
[09:50] | I left my teddy bear in the coat closet. | 我把泰迪熊忘在大衣柜了 |
[09:52] | I need you to bring it to me. – Teddy bear? | 你得给我送来 – 泰迪熊? |
[09:54] | What is that, code for “a pound of blow”? | 这是啥? 一磅毒品的意思么? |
[09:56] | No, it’s an actual teddy bear. | 不 真的是泰迪熊 |
[09:59] | My dad gave it to me when I was 5, | 我五岁时 爸爸送我的 |
[10:02] | And it’s the only thing I have left to remember him by. | 这是唯一他留给我的回忆了 |
[10:05] | Crap. | 该死 |
[10:07] | Ya had to play the daddy card. | 你就继续拿你父亲来说事吧 |
[10:39] | So after the ceremony, we’ll open up the buffet… | 仪式过后 我们就会开始自助餐 |
[10:42] | Mm-hmm. uh, chicken marsala, and pasta for the vegetarians. | 恩 葡萄甜酒炖鸡 素食者吃意大利面 |
[10:44] | And dancing, roll out the cake, you leave for your honeymoon, | 接着跳舞 推出蛋糕 然后你们就出发去度蜜月 |
[10:47] | And I will collapse in a tasteful heap. | 而我就在一大堆美食中倒下 |
[10:50] | Hold it. you didn’t say anything about the ice sculpture. | 等下 你没提到冰雕的事 |
[10:52] | Oh! yes, I’m sorry. one cherub delivered at 1:30. | 是啊 不好意思 小天使冰雕会在一点半送到 |
[10:55] | Cherub? no, I specifically | 天使? 不对 我特意叮嘱过 |
[10:57] | Told Katherine we were gonna go with the enchanted castle. | 凯瑟琳我们要的是魔法城堡 |
[11:00] | And I told her we’d go with the cherub | 而我告诉她 我们要天使 |
[11:02] | Because we are not 8-year-old girls. Bob, all my life | 我们都不是八岁小女孩了 鲍勃 我这辈子 |
[11:05] | I have dreamt of having a wedding reception | 我一直在梦想有这样的一个婚宴 |
[11:07] | In which I would serve drinks from a vodka moat | 婚宴上 有一个冰制的魔法城堡 |
[11:09] | Surrounding an enchanted castle rendered in ice, | 在城堡的护城河里装满伏特加 来为来宾提供酒水 |
[11:12] | And I don’t think that’s too much to ask. – Remember when you asked me | 我认为这要求并不高 – 记得你曾经要求我 |
[11:15] | To tell you when you start acting like Faye Dunaway | 每当你表现得像”亲爱妈咪”里董事会那一幕中的 |
[11:17] | From the boardroom scene in “mommie dearest”? | 费伊.唐纳威时 我就要提醒你的事吗? |
[11:21] | Uh, why don’t I let you two work this out? | 要不你们先好好商量一下吧 |
[11:24] | Fine, we’ll go with the stupid baby angel. | 好吧 就用那白痴小天使吧 |
[11:29] | I need some coffee. | 我要喝点咖啡 |
[11:33] | Why are you here? and don’t say for the pizza, | 你来做什么? 别说是为了披萨 |
[11:34] | Because I know you’re lactose-intolerant. | 因为我知道你消化不了乳糖 |
[11:36] | I heard Katherine left you in the lurch. | 我听说凯瑟琳给你留了个烂摊子 |
[11:38] | I’m here to offer my assistance. – Oh,I get it.So I’m desperate and vulnerable | 我特意来提供帮助 – 我知道了 那么说 我现在是既脆弱又绝望 |
[11:42] | And you’re gonna swoop in and save the day. | 所以你打算从天而降 将我拯救 |
[11:44] | Well, thank you very much. I’m fine. | 非常感谢 不必了 |
[11:45] | Darling, don’t be stubborn. You’re gonna need place cards, | 亲爱的 别这么固执 你需要座位牌的 |
[11:47] | And you know I have excellent penmanship. – Don’t you dare | 而你知道我写了一手好字 – 你少给我 |
[11:51] | Throw your calligraphy skills in my face when you know | 臭显摆你那点书法技巧 明知道 |
[11:52] | I’m at a low point. now go! and stop following me. | 我现在心情不好 走吧 别再跟着我了 |
[12:01] | You’re doomed. | 你完了 |
[12:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[12:05] | The way you just caved on that sculpture thing? | 看到你对冰雕的事 就这么屈服了 |
[12:08] | You’re setting the tone for your entire marriage. – I am? | 以后你的婚姻都将会如此 – 是吗? |
[12:11] | Yeah. you gotta dig in your heels. | 是的 你得坚持自己的立场 |
[12:12] | Otherwise, you’re gonna be pushed around for the next… | 不然你就会被他呼来喝去 在接下来的… |
[12:16] | Let’s see. how long have I been married? | 算算我已经结婚多少年了 |
[12:19] | Ten and a half years. | 10年半了 |
[12:25] | I want my castle. | 我要我的城堡 |
[12:27] | Lee… – it is the only thing I’ve asked for, | 李… – 这是我唯一的要求 |
[12:29] | And damn it, I’m entitled to it. | 该死的 我也有这个权利 |
[12:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:42] | All right, so I will call the ice sculptor | 好吧 那我打电话给冰雕师傅 |
[12:44] | And see if we can… – forget it. we’re sticking with the cherub. | 看我们能否… – 不用 我们就用小天使 |
[12:49] | And later, when he bitches about it, | 回头他要是为此跟我吵 |
[12:50] | I’ll just buy him some jewelry. | 给他买点首饰 哄哄就好了 |
[12:53] | You sure you haven’t been married before? | 你以前真的没结过婚? |
[12:55] | Hey, Gaby? | 嘿 加布? |
[12:56] | Over here, Carlos. | 在这儿 卡洛斯 |
[12:58] | You know, I got a theory | 我想到 |
[13:00] | As to why all this bad stuff has happened to us– | 为什么我们会发生这么多倒霉的事了 |
[13:03] | My blindness and losing all our money… | 我成了瞎子 钱都没了 |
[13:06] | It’s karma. you know, we’ve been selfish and greedy, | 这是报应 你知道的 我们一直都很自私 贪婪 |
[13:09] | And the universe is telling us to start being better people. | 宇宙是在告诉我们要开始做个好人 |
[13:13] | I just found $118,000 in Ellie’s teddy bear. | 我刚在埃莉的泰迪熊里发现了11万8千块钱 |
[13:18] | Hey, universe? | 嘿 宇宙? |
[13:19] | Bite me! | 吃了我吧 |
[13:21] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:22] | Hey, Wayne? it’s Pete Romslo. | 嘿 韦恩? 我是皮特.罗姆斯洛 |
[13:24] | Pete! how’s tricks? | 皮特! 打球技术如何了? |
[13:27] | Listen, uh, I’m just calling | 听我说 我打给你 |
[13:28] | To give you a heads-up. | 是想提醒你小心 |
[13:29] | Um, I finally met your ex. she came in to file a report. | 我终于见到了你前妻 她来举报了 |
[13:33] | Apparently, you, uh, kidnapped her husband. | 说你绑架了他丈夫 |
[13:36] | No kidding? am I asking for ransom? | 说真的? 我有要赎金吗 |
[13:39] | Well, you always said she was crazy. | 你常说她很疯狂的 |
[13:41] | Now I feel your pain. | 现在我算是领教了 |
[13:42] | Anyway, I-I just thought you should know, huh? take care. – Thanks. | 总之呢 我就是提醒你一句 多保重 – 谢谢 |
[13:51] | Okay, enough kiddin’ around. | 好了 咱们玩够了 |
[13:54] | Tell me where my daughter is. | 告诉我我女儿在哪儿 |
[14:04] | Oh, for–Did you die on me? | 天…跟我装什么死? |
[14:12] | Damn it! | 他妈的 |
[14:33] | You have another one of those in your truck? | 车上还有另外一盆对吧 |
[14:35] | Thank you. – I will be return in ten minutes | 谢谢. – 我10分钟后回来 |
[14:39] | We need more settings on five, please. | (画面人物叙说) |
[14:41] | Lynette, I wish I had time to be more tactful, but I don’t. | 勒奈特 我希望自己有时间委婉地跟你说 但是没办法 |
[14:44] | Your swan is pathetic, and I’m firing you from napkin duty. | 你叠的天鹅太难看了 你从叠餐巾的岗位上下岗了 |
[14:47] | No, no, give me another chance. I will get it. | 不 不要 再给我次机会 我会弄好的 |
[14:50] | Yes? | 喂? |
[14:51] | Oh, there you are! where is my ice sculpture? | 终于找到你了 我的冰雕在哪儿啊 |
[14:53] | No! no, 6:00 is too late. I need it now. | 不 不行 六点太晚了 现在就要 |
[14:58] | Oh, forget it. I’ll pick it up myself. | 算了吧 我自己去取好了 |
[15:02] | Why don’t you fill water glasses? | 要不你去倒水吧? |
[15:04] | That’s an important job, too. | 那工作也很艰巨的 |
[15:12] | Andrew… look, I’m on my way back, | 安德鲁… 听着 我在回去的路上 |
[15:14] | But it’s imperative that you… | 但是你必须… |
[15:16] | Andrew? | 安德鲁? |
[15:18] | Oh, Dear God. | 老天啊 |
[15:19] | Oh, no. don’t die on me now! | 不 不要现在没电啊 |
[15:27] | Oh, dear god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[16:03] | Aah! help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[16:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:11] | I’m just saying we should pay off all of our bills | 我只是觉得 我们可以用那些钱还清所有的债 |
[16:13] | And put the rest in savings. – Savings? nobody does that anymore. | 剩下的钱都存起来 – 存起来? 现在可没人存钱了 |
[16:17] | Well, I mean, you never know. we might have kids. | 可是防患于未然啊 我们也许会有孩子呢 |
[16:19] | Oh, Carlos, we’re never gonna have kids. | 卡洛斯 我们永远不会有孩子的 |
[16:21] | Shoes are my kids. let me be the mother I was meant to be. | 鞋子就是我的孩子 让我成为命中注定的那种母亲吧 |
[16:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:29] | Where’s my bear? | 我的熊在哪儿? |
[16:32] | Oh. right. the bear. | 噢 对啊 熊 |
[16:35] | Well… I looked all over and just couldn’t find it. | 我到处找过了 可是没见到呢 |
[16:40] | I guess the cops took it. I’m really sorry, Ellie. | 恐怕是被警察拿走了 对不起 埃利 |
[16:43] | I know it was a gift from your dad. | 我知道是你父亲送你的 |
[16:45] | It just breaks my heart. | 这也让我很难过 |
[16:47] | You found the money, didn’t you? – Money? What money? | – 你发现里面的钱了 是不是? – 钱? 什么钱? |
[16:51] | You’re lying. I can hear it in your voice. | 你在撒谎 我听得出来 |
[16:53] | What’s wrong with my voice? | 我声音有什么不对吗 |
[16:54] | Okay, listen, bitch. you do not wanna screw with me. | 听好了 婊子 你不会想惹恼我的 |
[16:59] | How about we split it 50-50? | 我们平分如何? |
[17:03] | I’m coming to get my money, | 我会去把钱拿走的 |
[17:05] | And if one dime is missing, I will throw acid in your face. | 少一分钱 我都会用硫酸泼你的 |
[17:13] | Okay, we really need to get caller I.D. | 我们真的需要装个来电显示了 |
[17:37] | What more can you do to me? | 你还要把我怎样啊 |
[17:46] | Need a lift? | 要搭车吗 |
[17:52] | Hey | 嘿 |
[17:53] | Hi. is, uh, Dylan here by any chance? | 嗨 迪伦来过这里吗 |
[17:56] | Uh, um, no, I-I haven’t seen her. | 不在 我没见过她 |
[17:58] | Okay. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Hey, Katherine, are you all right? | 嘿 凯瑟琳 你没事吧 |
[18:02] | Uh… Dylan and I, we… | 呃… 迪伦和我 我们…. |
[18:05] | Had a big fight. | 大吵了一架 |
[18:06] | Well, I’m sure she’s just upset, | 我想她只是难过罢了 |
[18:08] | And she’ll come home after she cools off. | 等她冷静下来就会回家的 |
[18:11] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[18:13] | I lied to her. | 我骗了她 |
[18:16] | Well… we all lie to our kids sometimes, right? | 有时我们都会对孩子撒点小谎的 不是吗 |
[18:21] | I’ve been doing it her whole life– | 我一直都在骗她 |
[18:22] | One lie on top of another– | 一个谎言接着另一个 |
[18:24] | And the thing… I learned too late | 结果.. 我太晚意识到 |
[18:26] | Is that eventually they all come crashing down on you. | 最终这些谎言都会一下子砸到你身上的 |
[18:30] | Anyway, if you see her, let me know? | 总之你看到她 就通知我 好吗? |
[18:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | What’s your hurry, Kathy? | 你急什么呢 凯西? |
[19:06] | What happened to my daughter? | 我女儿出了什么事 |
[19:09] | I’m not telling you anything, | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[19:11] | So you might as well kill me. | 所以你最好连我一起杀了 |
[19:14] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:16] | I believe you. | 我相信 |
[19:18] | I do. | 我信 |
[19:20] | But what about Dylan? | 可是迪伦呢? |
[19:23] | Or should I say, that girl that lives here with you? | 或者我该说 那个和你住在一起的女孩儿? |
[19:29] | I bet you’d care if I killed her. | 你肯定会在乎我杀不杀她吧? |
[19:46] | There are no wings. | 怎么没翅膀 |
[19:48] | Yes, and the “venus de milo” is missing two arms. | 没错 维纳斯还没胳膊呢 |
[19:50] | What’s your point? | 那又怎么样? |
[19:52] | It’s… stunning. | 还真是…别致 |
[20:05] | Well, I suppose I should say thank you. | 我想我该跟你道个谢 |
[20:08] | Oh, it’s no big deal. you’re just lucky I was there. | 没什么大不了 你走运碰到我而已 |
[20:12] | Was I lucky, or were you following me? | 是我走运还是你在跟着我呢? |
[20:17] | I thought you might need my help. | 我想你也许会需要些帮助 |
[20:21] | And you were right. I did. | 你想得没错 的确是 |
[20:24] | You just think I’m being stubborn, don’t you? | 你觉得我很固执 是不是? |
[20:26] | Making you jump through hoops | 当明白我们应该在一起时 |
[20:27] | When it’s so clear we belong together. | 我却一再把你推开 |
[20:30] | I don’t think anything, Bree. | 我什么都没想 布里 |
[20:32] | I’m just trying to be there for you | 我只想陪在你身边 |
[20:34] | And hoping eventually you’ll forgive me. | 希望最终你能够原谅我 |
[20:38] | But that’s just it, Orson. | 但问题就在这里, 奥森 |
[20:39] | If I forgive you, | 如果我原谅你 |
[20:40] | Then I’m forgiving what you did to Mike. | 就等于我原谅了你对迈克所做的一切 |
[20:43] | I can’t do that. and– and you wouldn’t want me to. | 我做不到 你也不会希望我那样做的 |
[20:47] | I mean, be honest with yourself. | 我是说 你要诚实的对你自己 |
[20:48] | If I took you back now, | 如果我现在原谅你 |
[20:50] | I wouldn’t be the woman you love. | 那我就不是你爱的那个女人了 |
[20:53] | Then what can I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[20:56] | I’ve already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[20:57] | Turn yourself in to the police and let justice run its course. | 去自首 让正义来决定一切 |
[21:00] | I can’t do that, Bree. | 我做不到 布里 |
[21:04] | I want to, | 我也想那么做 |
[21:06] | For you, more than anything. | 为了你 我什么都愿意 |
[21:09] | But I don’t think I could survive it. | 但没有你我活不下去 |
[21:13] | Oh | 好吧 |
[21:15] | So here we are. | 那我们就这样吧 |
[21:27] | What is this? – It’s your ice sculpture. | 这是什么? – 你的冰雕 |
[21:29] | No, it’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[21:30] | I see no turrets. I see no flags. | 我看不到炮塔 也看不到旗帜 |
[21:32] | I see no moat full of vodka. | 更看不到满是伏特加的护城河 |
[21:33] | What I see is a giant, icy slap in the face. | 我看到的是一个巨大的冰冷的嘴巴抽在我脸上 |
[21:39] | Bob! | 鲍勃! |
[21:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:46] | I want to be able to reach you this summer | 我希望今年暑假能够及时联系到你 |
[21:49] | When you’re doing that internship. | 在你做实习的期间 |
[21:53] | You changed your mind? | 你改变主意了? |
[21:56] | Here’s the thing. | 其实是这样的 |
[21:58] | You and I have always had | 你和我之间一直都有着 |
[21:59] | Kind of an unconventional relationship, | 一种自由的关系 |
[22:02] | And the reason that worked | 这种关系可以维持的原因 |
[22:04] | Was because we always tell each other the truth… | 是因为我们从来不欺骗对方 |
[22:07] | Until yesterday. | 直到昨天 |
[22:09] | Julie, I lied about not having enough money to send you. | 朱莉 我说没钱送你上学的事 是骗你的 |
[22:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:16] | Because I just freaked out about you leaving. | 因为我害怕你离开 |
[22:20] | But you knew I was going away to college. | 但是你知道我迟早有一天要上大学 |
[22:22] | Yes, in the fall. | 我知道 但是是在秋天 |
[22:24] | And I needed those extra three months to get ready. I… | 我需要三个月时间去习惯 |
[22:29] | I still have not figured out | 但我知道现在还是不知道 |
[22:33] | How I’m gonna get by without you. | 离开了你我该怎么生活 |
[22:38] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[22:39] | Seriously… | 说真的 |
[22:43] | I just lean on you in ways you don’t even know. | 你没法想象你对我有多么的重要 |
[22:48] | I think you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. | 但我觉得你远远比你自己所想的还要坚强 |
[22:51] | Well… I spend more time with me than you do, | 可是 我比你更加了解我自己 |
[22:54] | And I’m a mess. | 我完全就是一团糟 |
[22:56] | More, you were,When Dad left | 更糟 在爸爸离开的时候 |
[22:58] | I had my hands full then. | 我一个人手忙脚乱的 |
[23:00] | But you’ve grown so much these last five years. | 但是最近五年你成长了许多 |
[23:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:06] | You are a secure, confident woman now. | 你现在是个可靠又自信的妈妈了 |
[23:10] | You’re ready to spread your wings and fly. | 你已经准备好展翅飞翔了 |
[23:12] | Frankly, my work here is done. | 说真的 这里已经不需要我了 |
[23:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:17] | Now I want you | 现在我要你… |
[23:18] | To have that phone on you at all times… | 随时都把手机带在身边 |
[23:21] | Because I’m still not sure how to work the dishwasher. | 因为我还是不太会用洗碗机 |
[23:30] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[23:32] | For god sake, Lee! it’s just an ice sculpture! | 看在上帝的份上 李! 这不过是个冰雕 |
[23:34] | It is not “just an ice sculpture”! | 才不是一个冰雕那么简单 |
[23:36] | It’s the sculpture and making me move to the suburbs | 是这个冰雕 是让我搬到郊区来 |
[23:39] | And forcing me to be nice to your homophobic boss. | 还要被迫忍受你排斥同性恋的老板 |
[23:41] | You know what? Tom’s right. | 你知道吗? 汤姆说得对 |
[23:42] | If I don’t start standing up for myself, I’m doomed. | 如果我现在不坚持自己的立场 那我就真的完蛋了 |
[23:47] | I don’t believe I used the word “doomed.” | 真不敢相信我说了”完蛋”这个词 |
[23:50] | You’re always overruling me. you treat me like a child. | 你总是在支配我 把我当孩子看待 |
[23:53] | Well, I’ve had it! ceremony’s off, mein fuhrer! | 我受够了 仪式取消 我的领导 |
[23:57] | It’s a chunk of ice, you drama queen! | 就一块破冰 小题大作! |
[24:02] | Okay… all I said was– | 其实…我说的是… |
[24:04] | I don’t care what you said. we have to fix this! | 我不管你说了什么 我们得想办法解决 |
[24:07] | Or do you want to tell Bree that you torpedoed her ceremony? | 还是你想告诉布里你毁了她的仪式? |
[24:10] | I did not tell you to put mums in that arrangement! | 我没让你把妈妈们这样安排! |
[24:12] | And don’t point your finger at me or I’ll snap it right off. I’ll find Bob. | – 别用手指着我 不然我马上给你咬了 – 我去找鲍勃 |
[24:16] | I’ll get Lee. yeah. | 我去找李 -好的 |
[24:20] | You can’t make me talk to him. | 你不能逼我跟他说话 |
[24:21] | Yeah, I can. sit down. earlier, my husband, | 不 我能 坐下 之前我丈夫 |
[24:24] | In an attempt to help you with your relationship, | 为了帮助解决你们的感情问题 |
[24:26] | Mistakenly gave you some advice, | 给出了一些错误的建议 |
[24:29] | Which he would now like to take back. Tom? | 而他现在希望收回那些话 汤姆? |
[24:32] | Actually, I stand by everything I said. | 其实我坚持我所说的一切 |
[24:34] | My mistake was in not going far enough. what? | 我是错在没有说得更深刻 -什么? |
[24:36] | If you’re willing to break up over an ice sculpture, | 你们要是愿意为了一个冰雕而分手 |
[24:39] | You guys should absolutely not get married. | 那你们就绝对不适合结婚 |
[24:42] | Where the hell are you going with this? | 你这是要怎么着啊 |
[24:44] | Because who gets to choose the ice sculpture, | 因为由谁决定冰雕 |
[24:46] | Who should take out the trash, | 由谁倒垃圾 |
[24:47] | Who has to stay home and make the mini pizzas– | 由谁留在家里做迷你披萨 |
[24:51] | That’s the little stuff. | 这都是小事 |
[24:52] | What are you gonna do when the big stuff comes along? | 等有大事发生 你们要怎么办啊 |
[24:54] | Could you give us a second? | 我们失陪下 好吗? |
[24:56] | No. what are you gonna do when a tornado hits your house, | 不 等到龙卷风毁了你们的房子 你们怎么办啊 |
[24:59] | Or you have problems with your kids, | 或者你们和孩子产生矛盾 |
[25:01] | Or one of you gets cancer? | 或者你们中有人得了癌症 |
[25:05] | At some point, the crap is going to hit the fan, | 有些时候 麻烦就是这么发生的 |
[25:08] | And that is why now, before you make the commitment, | 所以现在这时候 在你们做出承诺之前 |
[25:11] | You have to ask yourself, | 你要扪心自问 |
[25:13] | Is that person in bed next to you worth the trouble? | 躺在你身边的那个人 值得你去承担这一切吗 |
[25:20] | Do you love him… or her so much | 你爱他..或者她够深吗 |
[25:24] | That no disease, no disaster | 无论疾病 灾难 |
[25:28] | Could possibly pull you apart? | 都不会将你们分开吗 |
[25:35] | Answer him. | 回答他 |
[25:38] | Sure. of course I do. | 当然 -我当然是 |
[25:39] | Good. | 这就对了 |
[25:41] | Good, then… | 那好 既然如此… |
[25:43] | Get out there and get committed, you crazy kids. | 赶紧出去然后结婚吧 破孩子 |
[26:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[26:08] | Are you okay? you need some help? | 你没事吧? 需要帮忙吗 |
[26:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:15] | Thanks for stopping. | 谢谢你停车 |
[26:26] | Yes, officer. I see you. thank you for coming. | 是的 长官 我明白你意思 谢谢你特意过来 |
[26:28] | Now remember, Ellie’s dangerous. | 千万记住 艾丽是个非常危险的人物 |
[26:30] | So if she shows up, feel free to use excessive force. | 所以一旦她出现 尽管使用一切的武力 |
[26:36] | Carlos, are you almost ready? | 卡洛斯 你快好了吧 |
[26:40] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯? |
[26:42] | Did you hear me? | 听到没 |
[26:46] | I’m just getting my jacket. | 我正在拿上衣 |
[26:58] | Oh, honey, can you carry the house keys? | 亲爱的 你拿着钥匙好吗 |
[26:59] | They don’t fit in my purse. | 我包里放不下了 |
[27:02] | Ellie’s upstairs. | 埃利在楼上 |
[27:04] | What?! she’s in our bedroom. I heard her breathing. | 什么? 她在我们卧室里 我听到她的呼吸声了 |
[27:07] | Call the cops. – Wait! she’s gonna steal our money! | 报警 — 等下 她会偷我们的钱的 |
[27:10] | You can’t go up there. it’s too dangerous. | 你不能上去 太危险了 |
[27:12] | Well, not as dangerous as poverty! – Gaby. | – 再危险也比不上贫穷 – 加布 |
[27:48] | Gaby? what’s going on? | 加布? 出什么事了 |
[27:55] | Aah! Carlos! | 卡洛斯! |
[27:57] | Carlos, don’t just stand there! go get help! | 卡洛斯 别傻站着 快找人帮忙啊 |
[28:01] | Help! police! | 救命啊 警察啊 |
[28:02] | That’s the closet! | 你对着衣橱喊什么? |
[28:09] | Police! police! | 警察 警察! |
[28:13] | Get in here now! | 快进来啊 |
[28:36] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[28:39] | I don’t think you’ve thought this through. | 我觉得你没有想明白 |
[28:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:42] | If I tell you what happened, | 如果我告诉你发生了什么 |
[28:45] | If I don’t tell you… | 如果我不告诉你 |
[28:47] | You’re gonna kill me anyway. | 最终你都会杀了我 |
[28:50] | Who you gonna pin it on? | 那样你该去找谁呢? |
[28:57] | We have history. | 我们有过一段过去 |
[28:58] | Right now I’m just your bitter, crazy ex. | 此刻我只是你痛苦又疯狂的前妻 |
[29:01] | But if I turn up dead, and you have no alibi– | 但如果我死了 你没办法为自己辩解脱罪 |
[29:05] | You let me worry about that. | 这用不着你操心 |
[29:17] | Look, I’m having a little problem right now. | 你瞧 我现在有点小麻烦 |
[29:19] | I just need to hide here for a sec. | 我只需要在这里躲一下 |
[29:21] | And I don’t wanna hurt you, so don’t make me. | 我不想伤害你 所以别逼我 |
[29:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:31] | I’m glad we understand each other. | 很高兴我们能彼此理解 |
[29:46] | And with your gun, too. | 这把枪还是你的 |
[29:50] | I guess I just found my alibi. | 看来我刚找到了不在场证明 |
[29:57] | And now we will do the exchanging of the rings… | 现在我们来交换戒指 |
[30:00] | Snappy ceremony, Bree. | 仪式真漂亮 布里 |
[30:01] | You and Katherine really did a bang-up job. | 你和凯瑟琳真是一流的 |
[30:03] | No, I did a bang-up job. | 不 一流的是我自己 |
[30:05] | Katherine bailed on me and left town last night. | 凯瑟琳丢下我 昨晚就离开了 |
[30:08] | I think you got hosed. I just saw her an hour ago. | 我看你是晕了吧 一小时前我还见到她呢 |
[30:10] | …here at this joyous and festive occasion. | 在这个充满欢乐的喜庆日子里 |
[30:13] | Please join hands. | 请携起手来 |
[30:17] | She was on the run, she broke in, | 她正在逃跑 闯了进来 |
[30:19] | She stabbed you, you shot her. case closed. | 用刀捅了你 你开枪打了她 案子了结 |
[30:23] | It’s like the alibI fairy left me a present. | 简直就是天助我也 |
[30:27] | But I do wonder… | 不过我很想知道 |
[30:30] | What if Dylan doesn’t come back? | 如果迪伦不回来怎么办 |
[30:35] | We had a fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[30:39] | She said she hated me, said she was leaving… | 她说她恨我 要离开我… |
[30:42] | For good. | 永远的 |
[30:44] | Is that the best you can do, Kathy? | 这是你最好的瞎话吗? 凯西 |
[30:46] | I know it sounds convenient. but what happens if it’s true? | 我知道听上去很不可信 但如果是真的呢 |
[30:51] | Because you don’t have another plan. | 因为你没有其他的计划 |
[30:54] | She was the only way you could make me tell you the truth. | 她是你唯一能让我说真话的办法 |
[31:05] | Katherine? it’s Bree. we need to talk now! | 凯瑟琳? 我是布里 我们需要谈谈 |
[31:14] | That girl that was living with the Solises? | 和索利兹住在一起的那个女孩? |
[31:16] | Actually, I thought I saw her heading down that way. | 我好象看到她往那边去了 |
[31:20] | Hope you find her. | 希望你们能找到她 |
[31:22] | I’d hate to think | 我可不想 |
[31:23] | There was some maniac running around our neighborhood. | 又看见我们社区发生什么疯狂的事 |
[31:37] | I’m so sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:38] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[31:40] | So let me catch you up. | 我先跟你交代一下 |
[31:42] | I need to know something that only my ex-wife can tell me, | 我需要我前妻告诉我一些 只有她知道的事 |
[31:45] | But she doesn’t want to. she needs a little incentive. | 但她不愿意 她需要些刺激因素 |
[31:47] | So that’s where you come in. – Wayne… please don’t. | 正好你就来了 – 韦恩… 别这样 |
[31:52] | Yeah? how is it gonna feel knowing… | 知道你本可以阻止这一切的发生 |
[31:55] | That you could’ve stopped this? | 是种什么感觉? |
[32:02] | All right! | 好吧 |
[32:07] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[32:17] | After I left you… | 在我离开你之后 |
[32:20] | A few months passed, | 过了好几个月 |
[32:23] | And I convinced myself | 我说服自己 |
[32:27] | That you’d forgotten about us. | 你已经忘了我们 |
[32:30] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[32:35] | How was Dylan? did she behave herself? | 迪伦怎样?她乖吗 |
[32:38] | She’s an angel. | 她是个小天使 |
[32:40] | I… just hope I didn’t do something wrong. | 希望我没有做错什么 |
[32:43] | What do you mean? – Well, your ex-husband was here earlier, | 你指什么? – 之前你前夫来过 |
[32:47] | And, of course, I didn’t know it was him | 当然了 我不知道他是你前夫 |
[32:48] | Until Dylan called him “daddy.” | 直到听见迪伦叫他爸爸 |
[32:52] | I-I’m sorry, I should’ve called you, | 很抱歉 我应该打个电话给你 |
[32:54] | But Dylan was just so happy to see him. | 可是迪伦见到他特别开心 |
[32:55] | He brought her a bicycle and a doll. | 他给她买了自行车 还有洋娃娃 |
[32:57] | And she won’t let that doll out of her sight. | 她都不肯让那个娃娃离开她的视线 |
[33:02] | Katherine, what’s going on? | 凯瑟琳 怎么了? |
[33:05] | I was going to run again, | 我本来想再次逃跑 |
[33:06] | But you didn’t give me enough time. | 但你没有给我足够时间 |
[33:10] | Wayne just drove up. | 韦恩来了 |
[33:12] | Should we call the police? | 我们要报警吗 |
[33:14] | No. | 不用 |
[33:17] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[33:22] | I knew it was time to face you | 我知道是时候面对你了 |
[33:24] | And let you know you were not welcome in my home, | 让你知道我们家不欢迎你 |
[33:27] | And neither were your gifts. | 还有你的礼物 |
[33:40] | Do you know how much money I spent looking for you? well, I’m sure | – 你知道我为了找你 花了多少钱吗 – 我相信 |
[33:43] | You still had enough to buy liquor by the caseload. | 这么多案子还是让你有足够的钱去买酒喝的 |
[33:46] | Wow! look who’s gotten sassy while she’s been away. | 喔 瞧瞧谁逃跑之后变得这么厚颜无耻了啊 |
[33:50] | Well, I think I like it. – What do you want, Wayne? | 我喜欢你这样 – 你想怎样 韦恩? |
[33:52] | I want my daughter back. – Why? you gotten lazy in your old age? | 我要我的女儿 – 为什么? 你老了会变懒啊? |
[33:56] | You need somebody smaller to pound on? | 你需要后代来依靠啊? |
[33:57] | I never touched a hair on her head! | 我从没动过她一根汗毛 |
[33:59] | Yeah, but now she’s gotten older and sassier, | 是啊 可她现在长大了 变得无礼了 |
[34:02] | I’m sure you’ll find all sorts of reasons to hit her. | 我相信你肯定有办法挑些毛病来打她的 |
[34:04] | I don’t have to ask, you know. | 我用不着求你的 |
[34:05] | I could just go up there if I want. – She is asleep! Get the hell out! | 只要我想 我就可以上去找她 – 她正在睡觉! 滚出去吧 |
[34:08] | I’m her father! – I said no! | – 我是她爸爸 – 我说不行! |
[34:23] | I’m bleeding. | 我流血了 |
[34:24] | Profusely. | 很多血 |
[34:26] | You should see a doctor. | 你该去看医生 |
[34:35] | I’ll be back for my daughter. | 我会回来找女儿的 |
[34:37] | You just understand this– | 你给我记住 |
[34:39] | There is nothing that I will not do | 只要能让你远离她 |
[34:41] | To keep you away from her. nothing. | 我是会不惜一切代价的 一切! |
[34:50] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:51] | I heard a crash. yeah, I-I hit him with the candlestick, | 我听到有人摔倒了 -是的 我用烛台打了他 |
[34:55] | And… he went down pretty hard. | 他…他伤得挺重的 |
[34:57] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[34:59] | You know, I think now would be a good time to break out | 我想现在是时候打开那瓶 |
[35:02] | The 10-year-old scotch I’ve been saving. | 我保存了10年的威士忌了 |
[35:07] | I honestly thought it was finally over. | 我真的以为一切终于结束了 |
[35:11] | I don’t know how I could’ve been so wrong. | 真不知道我怎么会错得一塌糊涂 |
[35:19] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳! |
[35:23] | I came in to give her another blanket. | 我进来想给她再盖床毯子 |
[35:27] | Her hand is ice-cold! | 她的手很冰冷 |
[35:36] | Aunt Lily told me I couldn’t go to the police. | 莉莉姨妈不让我报警 |
[35:39] | She’d said you’d make it seem | 她说你会让一切看起来像是 |
[35:41] | Like I killed Dylan to keep you from taking her, | 我为了不让你带走迪伦 而杀了她 |
[35:44] | So I let her bury my baby in the woods. | 所以我让她把女儿埋在了树林里 |
[35:48] | I knew I’d have to run away again, | 我知道我应该再次逃跑 |
[35:50] | But I also knew you’d never stop looking for me, | 但也知道 你永远都不会放弃找我 |
[35:53] | So I came up with a plan. | 所以我就想出了一个办法 |
[35:55] | I found a girl in a romanian orphanage | 我在罗马尼亚的孤儿院找到一个小女孩 |
[35:57] | Who looked just like Dylan. | 她长得很像迪伦 |
[35:59] | The resemblance was uncanny. | 相似到令人难以置信 |
[36:01] | Her mother had died in childbirth, | 她妈妈死于分娩 |
[36:03] | And her father had been murdered. | 父亲也被人谋杀了 |
[36:06] | As I looked into those big, blue eyes, | 我看着她那双蓝色的大眼睛 |
[36:08] | I knew right then… | 那一刻我就意识到 |
[36:10] | She needed me as much as I needed her. | 她和我需要她一样的需要我 |
[36:24] | I’ve never told that to anyone. | 我从没跟别人说过 |
[36:27] | I even lied to Adam | 甚至欺骗亚当 |
[36:27] | And said it was your fault. | 说这都是你的错 |
[36:30] | And that’s how I’ve spent the last 12 years… | 我就是这么过了这12年 |
[36:34] | Just telling one lie after another. | 用谎言堆积的12年 |
[36:40] | Hold it, hold it. I’m sorry, sir. | 停车 停下 抱歉 先生 |
[36:42] | We’re having a party. you can’t park here. | 我们在开派对 你不能停在这里 |
[36:45] | So you let her die. | 你就这么让她死了 |
[36:50] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[36:51] | I need you to park around the corner, okay? | 麻烦你停到角落里去 好吗 |
[36:55] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[37:05] | You let my daughter die… | 你就这么让我女儿死了 |
[37:08] | Like a dog. | 像条狗一样那么悲惨 |
[37:10] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[37:12] | Then you buried her like one. | 那你也把她像条狗一样给埋了 |
[37:16] | Because I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[37:18] | I knew if you found out, y.. | 我知道如果你发现的话 你… |
[37:21] | That I would kill you. | 我就会杀了你 |
[37:34] | Katherine! where are you?! | 凯瑟琳! 你在哪儿? |
[37:37] | Adam! | 亚当! |
[37:38] | Get out! he’s got a gun! | 出去 他有枪 |
[38:08] | You just watch over him for a sec, okay? | 你帮我盯着他 好吗 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna call the cops. | 我去报警 |
[38:11] | First we have to do something to stop that bleeding. | 我们得先把血止住 |
[38:23] | Go ahead. you call the cops. | 去吧 报警吧 |
[38:27] | Ask for my buddy Romslo… | 找我哥儿们罗姆斯洛… |
[38:30] | Or captain Mcmurphy. | 或是队长麦克默菲 |
[38:33] | We play softball together. | 我们一起打垒球的 |
[38:37] | Those guys’ll take care of me. | 他们会帮我摆平的 |
[38:40] | And even if I do a little time… | 即便要我坐几天牢 |
[38:43] | You know this isn’t over. | 你也知道 事情没完 |
[38:46] | I’ll get out and I’ll find you, | 我出来后就会到处找你 |
[38:50] | And I’ll make you pay. | 让你付出代价 |
[38:53] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[39:22] | Oh, my god! Bree, are you all right? what the hell is going on?! | – 天啊 布里 你没事吧? – 这是怎么了啊! |
[39:26] | We don’t have much time before the police get here. | 警察来之前我们没多少时间了 |
[39:28] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[39:34] | Excuse me. Susan! come here, come here. | 请让一让- 苏珊! – 过来 来 |
[39:36] | What’s going on? okay, just listen to me. | 出什么事了 -听我说 |
[39:43] | Ma’am, you have to talk to us. | 女士 你得跟我们讲话 |
[39:45] | We need to know what happened. | 我们要知道发生了什么事 |
[39:48] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[39:51] | Then he raised the gun and came toward us. | 接着他就拿起枪 朝我们走过来 |
[39:54] | Thank god Katherine grabbed his arm and got the gun away. | 多亏了凯瑟琳抓住他的胳膊 把枪夺走了 |
[39:56] | That lunatic would’ve killed us all. | 不然那变态会把我们都杀了的 |
[40:00] | I knew Wayne was the reason she moved away, | 我知道她是因为韦恩才搬走的 |
[40:02] | And the second she moved back, he started stalking her again. | 等到她搬回来之后 他就又开始骚扰她了 |
[40:05] | She was always telling us how terrified she was. | 她经常跟我们说自己有多害怕 |
[40:09] | We always knew he’d do something like this eventually, | 我们都知道他最终一定会做出这种疯狂举动的 |
[40:11] | And he did. | 结果真的是这样 |
[40:22] | Look… | 你瞧 |
[40:24] | This was obviously self-defense. | 这显然是自我防卫 |
[40:26] | Take the cuffs off, get her to the hospital. | 把手铐打开 送她去医院 |
[40:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:49] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:50] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[40:52] | I’m so sorry, Mom. | 真对不起 妈妈 |
[41:04] | Five Years Later | 五年之后 |
[41:10] | There’s a ritual | 有一项常规活动 |
[41:11] | My friends have observed for years. | 我的朋友们已经进行了多年 |
[41:13] | Once a week, they meet to play a game of cards | 每周都会有一天 她们坐下来打打牌 |
[41:16] | And talk about their lives. | 聊聊彼此生活中的故事 |
[41:18] | Of course, there’s another aspect to these gatherings | 当然 这样的聚会还有一个原因 |
[41:21] | That has nothing to do with gossip or poker. | 它与邻里八卦和扑克游戏都无关联 |
[41:25] | Every seven days, my friends are reminded | 每七天 我的朋友们都会想起 |
[41:28] | Of a basic human truth– | 一条基本的真理… |
[41:30] | There is nothing more important than friendships that endure, | 没有什么比友情长存更重要了 |
[41:35] | Especially in a world that insists on changing. | 特别是在这样一个瞬息万变的世界里 |
[41:39] | Okay, my friends are gone. | 好了 我的朋友们都走了 |
[41:42] | I’m ready to fix you dinner. | 我准备弄你的晚餐了 |
[41:45] | What the hell are you doing?! | 该死的你在做什么 |
[41:48] | Hey, mommy, we’re playing fashion model! | 妈妈 我们在玩时装模特的游戏 |
[41:51] | Look at this mess! | 看看这一团乱的 |
[41:53] | You are lucky I got in here before you touched my dresses! | 算你走运 在你碰我的衣服前我就进来了 |
[41:57] | Run, Celia, run! | 跑 茜莉娅 快跑 |
[42:00] | My Vera Wang?! | 我的Vera Wang(著名美国华裔时装设计师,婚纱女王)裙子? |
[42:05] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[42:06] | Oh, Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[42:08] | The publisher sent over the galley for the cookbook. | 出版商寄来了烹饪书要用的图片 |
[42:09] | He needs you to proof them tonight. | 他要你今晚就校对好 |
[42:11] | I’ve also got the woman from “The New York Times” On the phone. | 还有个”纽约时报”的女人打来电话… |
[42:14] | She wants to do the interview now. Is that you, Bree? The water’s getting cold. | 她想现在做采访 -是你吗 布里? 水要冷了 |
[42:17] | Uh, leave the galleys in my office and tell | 把图片放到我办公室 告诉那个 |
[42:19] | The woman from “the times” to call me back in the morning. | 来自”时报”的女人 明早再给我电话 |
[42:21] | I’m gonna have a nice bubble bath with my husband. | 我要和老公去洗个美好的泡泡浴 |
[42:25] | Coming, Orson! | 来了 奥森! |
[42:29] | Why is there a police car in our driveway? | 咱家车道上怎么有辆警车啊 |
[42:31] | I was telling your husband we just picked up your son. | 我正在跟你丈夫说 我们抓到了你儿子 |
[42:33] | He broke into a car at the mall and took it for a joyride. | 他抢了商场里的一辆车 到处兜风 |
[42:36] | Again? I am so sorry, officer. | 又来? 真抱歉 长官 |
[42:40] | We have talked to Porter till we’re blue in the face. | 我们跟波特谈的脸都发绿了 |
[42:42] | It’s like he’s determined to go back to juvenile hall. | 看来他还是决定回到少管所去 |
[42:46] | Honey, it wasn’t Porter this time. | 亲爱的 这次不是波特 |
[42:48] | They arrested Preston. | 他们抓了普雷斯顿 |
[42:53] | It’s me, Mom. I’m back from paris. | 是我 妈妈 我从巴黎回来了 |
[42:56] | It was just as gorgeous as you said it would be, | 那里和你说的一样漂亮 |
[42:59] | And you’re not gonna believe this. | 另外 你肯定不会相信的 |
[43:00] | Bradley finally asked me to marry him | 布拉德利终于向我求婚了 |
[43:02] | Right there under the eiffel tower. | 就在艾菲尔铁塔下 |
[43:04] | I’m so happy. call me back. | 我太开心了 回我电话 |
[43:12] | Honey? I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[43:17] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[43:19] | You know I did. | 当然 |