时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dave! | 大卫 |
[00:04] | Is that the bathroom? | 洗手间在这里吗 |
[00:05] | No.I think that’s it there. | 不 应该在那边 |
[00:07] | Oh, okay.Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:09] | Dave tried to eliminate a witness to murder | 大卫试图诬陷证人为凶手 |
[00:14] | But Jackson survived… | 杰克逊却死里逃生 |
[00:16] | I bought M.J. a fishing pole. | 我给M.J.买了鱼竿 |
[00:17] | We’re not gonna be able to make it this weekend. | 恐怕这周不能去了 |
[00:19] | – I’m kind of getting married. – What? | -我要结婚了 -什么 |
[00:21] | – I thought I heard you out here. – Jackson. | -我一下就听出你的声音了 -杰克逊 |
[00:24] | Forcing him to change his plans. | 他不得不另做打算 |
[00:26] | I’m a middle-aged guy… | 我不年轻了 |
[00:28] | Tom was searching. | 汤姆深感迷茫 |
[00:29] | And I don’t know what I wanna do with my life. | 我不知未来的人生之路如何寻觅 |
[00:31] | We’re rich again! Hallelujah! | 我们又有钱了 哈雷路亚 |
[00:33] | Gaby’s life returned to normal. | 加布重回富人行列 |
[00:36] | We’re gonna be us again– the old Carlos and Gaby. | 我们又会像从前那样风光 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna make sure that you walk away from this marriage | 我保证你毫无损失 |
[00:41] | With your assets intact. Now to accomplish this… | 包括你的公司和财产 为了做到这一点 |
[00:43] | And Bree agreed to protect what she felt was hers. | 布里同意保护本属于自己的财产 |
[00:46] | I’m capable of doing whatever needs to be done. | 一切都听您部署 |
[00:59] | The lawyer arrived just after sundown. | 夕阳斜下 律师现身 |
[01:04] | He checked to make sure no one was watching, | 他确定没人跟踪他 |
[01:07] | then he hurried to the front door… | 便很快来到门前 |
[01:11] | where his client was waiting. | 他的客户 等候已久 |
[01:16] | As she poured him the scotch he requested, | 为他斟上美酒之后 |
[01:20] | the client began to wonder | 客户便开始咨询 |
[01:22] | exactly how he planned to hide her assets | 他将如何保护她的财产 |
[01:25] | from the husband she was divorcing. | 不受到离婚影响而缩水 |
[01:29] | The lawyer suggested some creative accounting. | 律师提出伪造账目 |
[01:33] | His client agreed. | 客户表示同意 |
[01:35] | He suggest a secret bank account. | 他建议做秘帐 |
[01:40] | She agreed. | 她点头赞成 |
[01:43] | He suggested a second set of books. | 当他叙述备选方案时 |
[01:45] | She agreed. | 她表示应允 |
[01:48] | And then the lawyer looked deep into his client’s eyes | 随后律师注视她眼神深处 |
[01:55] | and made one final suggestion… | 作了最后的一个提议 |
[01:58] | that she was completely unprepared for. | 大大出乎她的意料 |
[02:02] | You want me to rob my own house?! | 你要我抢劫我的自己家 |
[02:05] | Not exactly. I was thinking hire my friend Tony to do it. | 不完全是 我想请我的朋友汤尼来办 |
[02:08] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[02:09] | I am all up for a little creative accounting | 我已经同意做假账 |
[02:11] | and some secret bank accounts, | 甚至做秘帐 |
[02:13] | but hiring some thug to stage a break-in? | 何必要再请小丑来假装入室 |
[02:15] | It’s a community property state, babe. | 夫妻共有财产的分配是这个国家的法律 |
[02:17] | Orson’s going to get half of everything, | 奥森会拥有一半财产 |
[02:19] | including your jewelry, your artwork, your antiques. | 包括你的珠宝 你的艺术品 还有古董 |
[02:22] | Wouldn’t it be easier to just have him killed? | 这么说干掉他会简单很多 |
[02:24] | As your lawyer, I can’t condone that. | 作为一个律师 我不赞成这么做 |
[02:26] | – That said, I have a cousin– – I was kidding! | -不过我有一个表弟 -我是开玩笑的 |
[02:29] | So was I. Loosen up, freckles. | 我也是啊 放松点 小可爱 |
[02:32] | Well, I just never know with you. | 我太不了解你了 |
[02:34] | And don’t call me “freckles.” | 还有别叫得这么肉麻 |
[02:36] | Look, if you’re not comfortable with Tony, | 如果你不放心汤尼办事 |
[02:38] | why don’t we do the job ourselves? | 我们也可以自己来啊 |
[02:40] | I bet you’d look hot in a ski mask. | 我打赌你带上面具一定性感极了 |
[02:42] | You are repugnant,and this conversation is over. | 可恶 谈话就到此为止吧 |
[02:45] | Fine, but since I’m charging you for the full hour, | 好吧 不过基于我是按小时收费 |
[02:48] | let me make it worth your while. | 为了让你觉得服务超值 |
[02:49] | Sit down and close your eyes. | 闭眼坐下 听我道来 |
[02:51] | What? No! | 什么 我不要 |
[02:52] | Just humor me. Come on. | 来吧 逗我笑笑 |
[02:58] | Now I want you to picture Orson after the divorce. | 现在想象离婚后的奥森 |
[03:01] | He owns half of your business, half of your assets. | 拥有你一半的事业和资产 |
[03:05] | You see it? | 能想像吗 |
[03:07] | Go on. | 继续 |
[03:09] | Now I want you to picture Orson dating some young bimbo. | 现在想一想他和一个骚娘们约会 |
[03:13] | And don’t kid yourself. | 大胆去想吧 |
[03:15] | He will get a bimbo. | 他会找一个骚娘们的 |
[03:17] | Now picture your favorite strand of pearls | 好 现在你最爱的珍珠项链 |
[03:20] | dangling in the 24-year-old cleavage of said bimbo | 在一个24岁骚货的乳沟之间摆动 |
[03:24] | while she is using | 她将你罗伯特 弗洛斯特的首版诗集 |
[03:26] | your first edition Robert Frost as a coaster… | 用来当杯托 |
[03:28] | And your 19th century french crystal vase as an ashtray. | 把你19世纪的法国水晶作烟灰缸 |
[03:33] | If you can live with that…I will leave. | 如果你能忍受这些 我就放手 |
[03:39] | And with that, | 于是 |
[03:41] | The client offered a suggestion of her own… | 该客户终于下了决心 |
[03:44] | we should probably break a window to make look more real | 如果破窗而入 现场才更真实 |
[03:50] | And the lawyer agreed. | 律师同意了 |
[04:02] | Masks..you can find them in any home. | 面具 每家每户都能找到 |
[04:08] | Some are used once a year to scare the neighbors… | 有为增加节日气氛 吓唬邻居的 |
[04:14] | Some are needed for the occasional chore. | 有的做家务时 能保护我们 |
[04:18] | Some are applied every other Thursday. | 有的在周末前 能帮我们修护肌肤 |
[04:24] | Then there’s the kind of mask | 而有一种面具 |
[04:27] | some men wear every day. | 有些人每天都会戴着 |
[04:29] | It’s a friendly smile | 那就是示好的微笑 |
[04:32] | designed to hide the most wicked of intentions. | 它被用以掩饰邪恶的阴谋 |
[04:37] | Hey, M.J., is your mom home? | M.J你妈妈在家吗 |
[04:39] | She’s inside talking to Jackson. | 她和杰克逊在家里聊天 |
[04:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:45] | So… what do you think of Jackson? | 你觉得杰克逊人怎么样 |
[04:50] | I like him. He buys me comic books. | 我喜欢他 他常给我买连环画 |
[04:53] | Yeah, he’s a good guy. | 是啊 他是个好人 |
[04:56] | He was very brave that night | 他在酒吧起火那晚 |
[04:58] | during that fire at the nightclub. | 表现得很英勇 |
[05:01] | Does he ever talk about that fire? | 他跟你提过火灾吗 |
[05:02] | Or anybody he saw that night? | 提过那晚看到什么人吗 |
[05:08] | Has the police stopped by to ask him any questions? | 警察来问过话了吗 |
[05:12] | – If they do, would you let me know? – Why? | -如果他们来了 告诉我 -为什么 |
[05:16] | Well. I wanna make sure they are | 我要保证他们 |
[05:19] | Being nice to our friend Jackson. | 对杰克逊的态度是友善的 |
[05:23] | Because he is such a good guy. | 他可是个好人 |
[05:32] | It is such a stunning piece. | 多漂亮的花瓶啊 |
[05:36] | It is simple and elegant, don’t you think? | 简约 优雅 你不觉得吗 |
[05:40] | I mean, I know it was expensive. | 我知道很贵 |
[05:42] | But you cannot put a price tag on beauty, am I right? | 但美丽是不能用价格衡量的 对不对 |
[05:48] | So when daddy finds out how much I spent, | 要被是你老爸发现了 |
[05:50] | would it be okay if I used you as a human shield? | 你能不能帮我挡挡 |
[05:56] | You know, I should really get you tested | 应该先试试你才行 |
[06:01] | – Mom. – Hi. Do you have fun playdate with Heather? | -妈 -今天和希瑟玩得好吗 |
[06:05] | She’s got a canopy bed. I want one | 她有个四柱顶蓬床 我也想要一个 |
[06:08] | We just bought you a bed. It’s not a year old | 我们才给你买了新床 一年还不到呢 |
[06:11] | I don’t like it anymore. I want sleep under a canopy | 我不喜欢了 我想要在天蓬下睡觉 |
[06:14] | Then go move in with Heather, | 那你去和希瑟一起去住吧 |
[06:15] | because I’m not getting you one. | 因为我不会给你买 |
[06:18] | Why not? We are rich. | 为什么不行 我们有钱啊 |
[06:21] | Who told you that. | 谁跟你说的 |
[06:22] | I heard you telling Aunt Bree | 我听见你和布里阿姨说话了 |
[06:25] | Since daddy got his new job, we are rolling in money. | 爸爸有了新工作 我们就能日进斗金 |
[06:27] | Well, mom should not have said that | 妈妈不应该这么说 |
[06:30] | When Aunt Bree started bragging about to her Prada bag, | 但布里阿姨显摆她的普拉达包包 |
[06:33] | mommy kind of lost it | 妈咪就有点忍不住了 |
[06:36] | Whatever, I want a canopy and you gotta get me one. | 不管啦 我想要天蓬床 你必须给我买一个 |
[06:41] | I don’t have to get you anything | 我没必要满足你任何要求 |
[06:42] | and stop acting like a spoiled brat. | 别像个宠坏的小孩似的 |
[06:44] | I am not spending a fortune on a bed you don’t need. | 我才不花钱去买没必要买的床 |
[06:47] | But you can spend millions of dollars on a stupid vase? | 那你自己就能掷千金购入白痴的花瓶 |
[06:51] | That vase is not stupid. | 这花瓶才不白痴呢 |
[06:54] | Is that vase stupid? | 是不是很丑很白痴 |
[06:58] | You know what? This coversation is over. Go to your room. | 谈话结束 回房间去 |
[07:03] | You too. Bubble head. | 你也回去 点头娃娃 |
[07:07] | Ok. My clothes are in the closet. | 好 我的衣服都在衣柜里了 |
[07:10] | And I am going to put my toothbrush in the bathroom | 我现在把牙刷放到浴室去 |
[07:13] | Oh just leave the toilet seat up And the immigration | 只要把马桶坐垫立着 |
[07:16] | people will totally think we are married. | 移民局的人就会相信咱们结婚了 |
[07:18] | I don’t know how I’m gonna thank you for doing this. | 我不知道怎么感谢你为我做这么多 |
[07:21] | I do think of one way you could repay me. | 我想出一件你能回报我的事情 |
[07:25] | – You got it. – No. Not like that. | -没问题 -不 不是这种 |
[07:29] | No. I was thinking, after our quickie courthouse ceremony, | 我只是想 我们仪式完了之后 |
[07:32] | you could buy me a cake. | 你可以给我买个蛋糕 |
[07:35] | I love wedding cake, | 我喜欢结婚蛋糕 |
[07:37] | It’s the one part of marriage that never lets you down. | 漂亮的蛋糕是每场婚礼必备的 |
[07:40] | I can do you better than that. | 我能做的更好 |
[07:43] | – How about I throw us a big engagement party. – What? | -不然我们搞个订婚聚会 -什么 |
[07:47] | We are not having wedding. | 我们没举行结婚 |
[07:48] | and we’re gonna need pictures of something | 我们也需要一些照片 |
[07:51] | to put in our photo album as evidence. | 整理成相册 作为证据 |
[07:53] | I guess that could be fun. | 我猜一定很有意思 |
[07:55] | While our friends are toasting to our everlasting happiness, | 当朋友们举杯祝咱们天长地久的时候 |
[07:58] | we can yell, “surprise! It’s all a sham! | 我们就喊出来 给你个惊喜 都是假的 |
[08:01] | Thanks for the crock-pot!” | 谢谢你的炖锅 |
[08:02] | No. No. We can’t tell anybody this is fake. | 不不 我们不能告诉任何人这是假的 |
[08:04] | The whole thing could blow up. | 所有事情会搞砸的 |
[08:06] | – Can I at least tell girls? – No way. | -能告诉我姐们吗 -当然不行 |
[08:09] | I mean, they don’t call her “gabby” for nothing. | 长舌妇会来真的(Gabby暗指多嘴) |
[08:15] | Fake marriages they are just complicated | 假结婚还真是复杂啊 |
[08:18] | I know I am asking a lot, Susan. | 我知道我要求太多了 苏珊 |
[08:21] | No. No. It’s Ok. I want to do this. | 不 没事 我想帮你 |
[08:24] | The truth is I miss you. | 事实上 我也很想你 |
[08:28] | House has been kinda lonely since you left. | 自从你离开之后 房子一直都很空 |
[08:31] | Well, I hear you loud and clear. | 我听见了 |
[08:34] | Not that lonely. | 不是这个意思 |
[08:54] | – What are you doing? – Thinking. | -你在这干什么 -沉思 |
[08:56] | Well, think inside. I made pork chops. | 到屋里沉思吧 我做了猪排 |
[08:58] | Are you gonna ask me about my job interview? | 你不想问问我面试如何吗 |
[09:01] | Oh, right. How’d that go? | 好 情况怎样 |
[09:04] | Okey. until the 30-old who was interviewing me asked me | 很好 直到一个30岁的面试官问我 |
[09:06] | If I’d ever used twittering as part of market campaign. | 是否用过Twitter来作为市场营销的战略 |
[09:10] | And what would you say. | 那你说什么 |
[09:11] | Nothing. Because I don’t know what twittering is. | 无话可说 因为我什么都不知道 |
[09:17] | It’s a social networking tool where you sent instant updates | 这是社交互联工具 你可以发送即时信息 |
[09:22] | To anybody who signs up for them. | 给所有登陆注册的人 |
[09:23] | So you knew about it. And yet you kept it from me? | 你知道这个 还藏着没告诉我 |
[09:29] | I didn’t keep it from you. | 我没有不告诉你 |
[09:31] | It’s just one of those tech things that you don’t care about. | 只是一些科技产品 你不太在意而已 |
[09:33] | It is for young people. | 年轻人用的 |
[09:37] | I am a dinosaur marching into the tar pit. | 反正我就是落伍 |
[09:41] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[09:43] | You’re not gonna get a whole lot of sympathy from me. | 咱们同命相怜 |
[09:45] | I just went through the same thing, remember? | 我也经历一样的事情 记得吗 |
[09:47] | But you didn’t tell me how bad it was | 你没说这有多糟 |
[09:50] | That is another thing you kept from me | 这件事你也没跟我说 |
[09:53] | 50 guys showed up for that one job. | 50个人来抢这个职位 |
[09:56] | And I was ten years older than every single one of them | 我要比他们任何一个人都老10岁 |
[10:00] | I could hear ’em twittering as I left the room. | 我离开房间 我能听见他们在议论 |
[10:03] | I think you mean “tittering.” | 我想 你是想说偷笑你吧 |
[10:06] | Sorry. Please. Don’t hit me. | 抱歉 别揍我 |
[10:09] | I heard a door slam shut today, Lynette. | 我今天感到一扇大门向我关上了 勒奈特 |
[10:12] | It’s official. My time has passed | 是真的 我的时代已经过去了 |
[10:17] | I am no longer relavent | 我跟这时代完全没关系了 |
[10:20] | For God’s sake, knock it off. | 看在上帝份上 别再这么说了 |
[10:22] | I am not gonna let you feel sorry for yourself. | 我不许你自己给自己泄气 |
[10:25] | – You are Tom Scavo. Damn it. – And? | -你是汤姆·加沃斯 -所以呢 |
[10:31] | Sorry. I got nothing else. Come inside and eat your pork. | 抱歉 没有所以 进来吧 吃猪排 |
[10:43] | This place smells funny. I don’t want be here. | 这里味道很怪 我不想在这呆着 |
[10:47] | Well, you should’ve thought about that | 在你耍大牌以前 |
[10:49] | before you started acting like such a diva. Now sit down. | 你就应该想到了 给我坐下 |
[10:52] | – Father Crowley! – This is a surprise. | -克劳里神父 -真是稀客啊 |
[10:55] | What brings you to our soup kichten. | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[10:58] | I want Juanita to work with the poor | 我想让胡安妮塔和穷人一起工作 |
[11:01] | I want to teach her to be grateful | 我想教她学会感恩 |
[11:03] | – for how good she has it. – we can always use a hand. | -让她知道她现在环境有多好 -我们总需要帮忙 |
[11:06] | And four hands? Well, that’s a blessing. | 四双手呢 真是感谢 |
[11:08] | Oh, me? No, no. Not me. | 我吗 不 |
[11:10] | I’m not really dressed for ladling, | 我的穿着不适合舀汤 |
[11:12] | but, um, I could stand by the condiment bar | 我可以站在调味台那边 |
[11:14] | and spritz people with my Chanel. | 给大家喷点我的香奈儿香水 |
[11:17] | And you say Juanita is a little ungrateful? Hmm. | 你是说胡安妮塔有点不知道感恩吗 |
[11:30] | Fran Schulman? | 富兰.舒曼 |
[11:34] | It’s Gabrielle Solis from the tennis club. | 我是加布丽尔·索利斯 网球俱乐部的 |
[11:36] | Oh, of course. | 哦 是你 |
[11:38] | Wow, it’s been years! | 那么多年过去了 |
[11:40] | The last time I saw you was at that charity fashion show. | 最后一次见到你还是在慈善时尚秀上 |
[11:43] | – Wasn’t that fun? – Yes. Yes. It was. | -是不是很有趣 -是啊 |
[11:46] | So what are you doing here? You volunteering? | 你在这做什么 当志愿者吗 |
[11:48] | – Not exactly. – Me either. My daughter is so snooty. | -不是 -我也不是 我女儿太骄傲了 |
[11:52] | I am forcing her to spend time with the great unwashed. | 我要让她接触接触这些下层人民 |
[11:55] | You wanna ditch this place for a cappuccino? | 一起喝杯卡布奇诺吗 |
[11:58] | Actually, I am here to eat. | 其实 我是来要饭的 |
[12:13] | It’s Susan. | 苏珊来了 |
[12:15] | Great. We don’t see enough of her. | 好啊 我们还没看够她 |
[12:19] | And she is not alone. | 她不是一个人来的 |
[12:21] | Hey, Jackson. Long time no see. What is going on. | 杰克逊 好久不见了 怎么样了 |
[12:25] | We sort of have an announcement. | 我们宣布一件事 |
[12:30] | We are getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[12:34] | Oh my God. This is such great news. | 天哪 真是好消息啊 |
[12:40] | So when is the date. | 什么时候 |
[12:44] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[12:45] | Wow. that’s kind of sudden. | 这么突然 |
[12:48] | Well, when you know, you know. Why wait | 时机成熟 就该行动 |
[12:52] | we are having engagement party friday you are invited. | 我们在周五要办个订婚晚会 想请你们也来 |
[12:55] | A party? Count us in. | 晚会吗 算上我们 |
[12:57] | I can’t think of a better reason to… celebrate. | 太值得庆祝了 |
[13:00] | Have you told M.J. yet? | 告诉M.J.了吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah. He was on board when he found out there was cake. | 是的 他发现有蛋糕的时候就知道了 |
[13:07] | Just make sure this isn’t all happening too fast for him. | 只是觉得对他来说 不会太突然了吧 |
[13:10] | You know kids. They need a little time to adjust. | 你知道的 孩子需要一点时间来适应 |
[13:13] | Oh, kids are resilient. | 孩子恢复力很强的 |
[13:16] | He’ll be fine. I am just so excited. | 他会没事的 我只是太高兴了 |
[13:22] | Well. I wanna you will be the first to know. | 我想让你们第一个知道 |
[13:28] | We should get going. A few more neighbours to shock | 我们该走了 还得去告诉别的邻居呢 |
[13:31] | We are just so happy for you. | 我们替你高兴 |
[13:33] | Yeah. Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[13:45] | Now if we’re going with the Damask for the settee, | 如果我们用缎子做沙发面 |
[13:48] | I strongly suggest that we do the couch in the chenille. | 我强烈建议做成绒布沙发 |
[13:53] | The only word I understood there was “couch.” | 我唯一能听懂的词就是沙发 |
[13:56] | I’ll explain it to him later. | 我一会儿再给他解释 |
[13:58] | Good, because they’re only going to hold this fabric | 好的 因为他们只打算保留这块布 |
[14:00] | For a couple of days. | 就几天 |
[14:02] | Well, I am off. | 好啦 我要走了 |
[14:04] | Isn’t that vase divine? | 这个花瓶美极了 |
[14:07] | I am so glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢它 |
[14:11] | I thought we were just trying out the vase. | 我以为我们只是拿它来摆摆看 |
[14:14] | – I’ll explain it to him later. – Okay. | -我等会会跟他解释的 -好的 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:22] | Can you believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[14:24] | Seven years ago, Evelyn did Fran’s house. | 7年前 伊芙琳为富兰家负责装饰 |
[14:27] | Now? No house. | 现在 她连房子都没了 |
[14:29] | That’s crazy. | 这太不可思议了 |
[14:30] | You ask Fran what happened? | 你有没有问富兰发生了什么事 |
[14:32] | No! I didn’t want to embarrass her. | 没有 我不想让她难堪 |
[14:34] | You met her in line for free soup. | 你在领免费汤的队伍里碰见她 |
[14:37] | How much more embarrassed could she get? | 还有什么比这更尴尬的吗 |
[14:39] | Remember that dinner party she gave? | 记得她以前举办地一场宴会吗 |
[14:42] | She had 20 place settings of Tiffany china. | 她有20处地方放置帝梵尼陶瓷 |
[14:44] | How does this happen to someone who has Tiffany china? | 一个拥有帝梵尼陶瓷的人怎么会变成这样 |
[14:48] | This is $200 a yard. | 200美元一码啊 |
[14:51] | Tell Fran to save us a place in line. | 告诉富兰给我们在排队时留个位 |
[14:53] | I bet I know what happened. | 我知道怎么了 |
[14:56] | She drank it away. | 她借酒消愁 |
[14:57] | That one New Year’s Eve | 除夕之夜 |
[14:59] | where she got so plowed | 她心情郁闷至极 |
[15:01] | she fell in the koi pond… | 掉进了酒池了 |
[15:02] | where she landed on you, drunky sue. | 压在你身上 你也醉醺醺的 |
[15:06] | Everybody was hammered at that party. | 那次晚会每个人都被灌醉了 |
[15:09] | Well, then it must’ve been a gambling problem. | 那一定是赌博的问题 |
[15:12] | Based on what? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:14] | She never missed bingo night at Immaculate Heart… | 她一定会玩宾戈游戏 |
[15:18] | and she was Lutheran. | 她是马丁·路德的信徒 |
[15:20] | You really think she bingo’ed her house away? | 你真的认为她的房子是被她赌没了的 |
[15:23] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[15:25] | There has to be some reason. | 但肯定有原因 |
[15:26] | You don’t fall that far that fast | 你不可能一下变得如此穷困潦倒 |
[15:29] | without making some really stupid choices. | 除非做了一些愚蠢的决定 |
[15:31] | Why you gettin’ so angry? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[15:37] | It was Tiffany china, Carlos. | 卡洛斯 帝梵尼陶瓷啊 |
[15:48] | There’s the man that ruined my fishing trip. | 你就是那个破坏了我钓鱼之旅的人吧 |
[15:51] | – Sorry about that, Dave. – Oh, no worries. | -对不起 大卫 -不 没什么 |
[15:53] | Hey, I am so happy for you and Susan. Congratulations. | 我为你和苏珊高兴 恭喜你们 |
[15:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:56] | So how have you been? | 怎么走了 |
[15:58] | We haven’t had a chance to talk since… | 我们还没有机会聊聊 自从 |
[16:00] | I don’t know, probably the fire. | 记不清了 好像是火灾之后 |
[16:02] | Uh, yeah. You were the big hero. | 是的 你是个大英雄 |
[16:05] | I was the doofus that got stuck in the men’s room. | 我是被困在厕所里的蠢货 |
[16:08] | Oh, that was a hell of a night. | 那真是可怕的一夜 |
[16:09] | Sure would like to forget that. | 应该忘了它 |
[16:10] | Yeah, me, too. | 对 我也这么认为 |
[16:11] | Unfortunately, I have to go down | 倒霉的是 我还要去一次城里 |
[16:12] | and talk to the cops on Tuesday. | 周二去跟警察谈话 |
[16:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah. I went down to city hall | 是啊 我去市政大厅 |
[16:18] | to get my marriage certificate, | 拿结婚证书 |
[16:19] | And I ran in one of the detectives from that night, | 我被那晚其中一个侦探抓住了 |
[16:22] | and apparently, | 很明显 |
[16:23] | They’ve been trying to get in touch with me. | 他们一直在想办法联系我 |
[16:24] | So now I get to go down there the day after my wedding. | 所以我婚后要马上去城里一趟 |
[16:27] | Some honeymoon, huh? | 这也是一种蜜月 |
[16:29] | Those guys really know how to put a crimp in your day. | 那些家伙真知道怎么在你的大日子里找麻烦 |
[16:32] | So did they say what they wanted to talk to you about? | 那他们有说要跟你谈些什么吗 |
[16:35] | I guess they just wanna know if I saw anything suspicious. | 我猜他们只是想知道 我有没有看到什么可疑的 |
[16:38] | Did you? | 那你看到了吗 |
[16:41] | No.I mean, I was backstage. | 没有 我当时在后台 |
[16:44] | I was headed to the men’s room, | 我朝着厕所跑去 |
[16:46] | and I ran into– | 然后跑进去 |
[16:49] | I am so sorry. | 实在是对不起 |
[16:52] | No. Don’t worry about it. | 不 别担心 |
[16:52] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[16:54] | I mean, there’s gotta be a mop around here somewhere. | 这里一定有拖把 |
[16:56] | That’s not coming out. | 它不会自己出现 |
[16:58] | Bree can get rid of that in a jiffy. | 布里可以一下子把这处理好 |
[17:02] | Now where did she go? | 她现在在哪 |
[17:13] | Okay. Showtime. | 好 开始作秀 |
[17:14] | Wipe your feet first. | 擦擦你的鞋 |
[17:16] | I just had the carpets cleaned. | 我刚把地毯弄干净 |
[17:18] | Just because we’re thieves | 因为我们虽然是小偷 |
[17:20] | doesn’t mean we need to be untidy. | 但并不意味着我们就要脏兮兮的 |
[17:35] | Are we stealing this? | 这个偷吗 |
[17:37] | Yes. As I recall, it’s quite valuable. | 是的 据我所知 这个很值钱 |
[17:39] | – What about this? – Oh, God, no. | -这个呢 -天啊 不 |
[17:41] | That’s Orson’s dental Innovator of the Year award. | 那是奥森的年度创新奖 |
[17:43] | I’ve always hated that thing. | 我一直都很讨厌它 |
[17:46] | Oh, here. | 那放这 |
[17:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:51] | I, uh, took some of my silver off the mantle, | 我把银器拿走了 |
[17:54] | and it threw off the balance. | 修复应有的平衡 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:59] | You’re right. Let me help. | 你说得对 我来帮你 |
[18:04] | There. Balance restored. | 平衡重新恢复了 |
[18:06] | Was that necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[18:08] | This place has to look like | 这里必须看起来好像 |
[18:10] | It was ransacked by robbers, | 被小偷洗劫一空的样子 |
[18:11] | not someone’s personal shopper. | 不是想某个人的店铺 |
[18:13] | Fine! | 是的 |
[18:14] | But do you have to do it with such relish? | 但是你一定要用这种方式吗 |
[18:18] | Hey, you’re not paying me | 你付钱给我 |
[18:19] | to just go through the motions. | 不只是为了走个过场吧 |
[18:21] | Speaking of which… are you | 说到这个 你 |
[18:22] | nailing Orson like we discussed? | 奥森的确像你说的那样吗 |
[18:24] | That is none of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[18:27] | Well, we have to make sure | 是的 我们要确保 |
[18:28] | he doesn’t suspect anything. | 他不会产生任何怀疑 |
[18:29] | I do the bare minimum. | 我所说的完全是事实 |
[18:31] | No more, no less. | 毫无添油加醋 |
[18:35] | So is he just missionary? | 那他是传教士吗 |
[18:38] | He seems like a strictly missionary kind of guy. | 他看起来像那种严谨的传教士 |
[18:41] | Must you be so crude? | 你一定要这么残忍吗 |
[18:43] | Must you always be such a priss? | 你又何苦要这么较真 |
[18:45] | You freak out at the mention of sex. | 一提到性你就行为异常 |
[18:47] | You never want to make a mess. | 你从不会制造混乱 |
[18:49] | You suppress every spontaneous urge you ever have! | 你压抑所有发自内心的欲望 |
[18:51] | Man, it must be exhausting being you! | 天啊 你一定厌倦了人生 |
[18:54] | Yes, being a lady takes effort. | 是的 做一个努力的女人 |
[18:56] | Well, maybe give it a rest once in a while. | 是啊 也许需要休息一下 |
[18:58] | It might surprise you how good it feels. | 你将会惊讶地发现 这种感觉多么好 |
[19:01] | You wanna be a Neanderthal, | 你想做一个原始人 |
[19:02] | Karl? That’s your choice. | 卡尔 那是你的选择 |
[19:03] | I prefer to behave with class and dignity. | 我选择高尚尊贵的举止 |
[19:06] | Now may we please finish robbing my home? | 盗窃结束了没有 |
[19:23] | Bill Brown! | 比尔·布朗 |
[19:27] | It’s Tom Scavo. | 我是汤姆·加沃斯 |
[19:30] | Tom! Oh, my God! | 汤姆 天啊 |
[19:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[19:34] | Well, Jackson and I are in the same soccer league. | 杰克逊和我在同一个球队 |
[19:37] | Lynette, this is Bill Brown. | 勒奈特 这是比尔·布朗 |
[19:39] | We were roommates freshmen year in college. | 我们大一的时候是同宿舍的 |
[19:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:41] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:43] | God, you look fantastic. | 天啊 你看起来很年轻 |
[19:44] | You haven’t aged a day. | 一点都没有变老 |
[19:46] | Hey, right back at ya. | 你也一样 |
[19:47] | Liar. You didn’t even recognize me. | 骗人 你刚刚都没有认出我 |
[19:49] | Back up a second. | 等等 |
[19:50] | You guys were classmates? | 你们是同班同学吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:51] | Meaning you were in the same class at the same time? | 就是说你们同一时间在同一个班吗 |
[19:54] | That’s what classmates means, | 同班同学就是这个意思 |
[19:55] | Lynette. We’re the same age. | 勒奈特 我们一样大 |
[19:58] | Actually, I think I’m six months older. | 事实上我比你还大6个月 |
[20:00] | You’re older?! | 你更大啊 |
[20:02] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[20:04] | I just cannot believe… | 我真是不敢相信 |
[20:06] | That they’re out of stuffed mushrooms. | 他们竟然从焗烤蘑菇里掉出来了 |
[20:09] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:10] | Okay, my wife’s annoying, | 好 我妻子是令人伤脑筋 |
[20:11] | but she is right. | 但是她是对的 |
[20:13] | What’s your secret? | 你的年轻秘诀是什么 |
[20:14] | What is it? Diet? Exercise? | 是什么 饮食 还是运动 |
[20:15] | You eatin’ a bowl of stem cells every morning? | 你每天早上吃一碗干细胞吗 |
[20:18] | Come on. What’s going on, Peter Pan? | 快点 告诉我 怎么回事 彼得.潘 |
[20:20] | Okay…You really wanna know? | 好吧 你真的想知道吗 |
[20:26] | Hi! | 你好啊 |
[20:27] | This is for you and Jackson. | 这是给你和杰克逊的礼物 |
[20:29] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[20:30] | Aw, how sweet. Oh! And heavy. | 太感谢了 好大的礼啊 |
[20:33] | Score. | 真厉害 |
[20:35] | Yeah, well, we can afford to be generous | 我们现在可以更慷慨一些 |
[20:37] | now that I’m off the hook for alimony. | 因为以后不用给你赡养费了 |
[20:38] | Yeah. What? | 对啊 什么 |
[20:40] | You’re getting remarried. | 你要结婚了 |
[20:42] | So I can stop sending that check every month. | 我不用每月给你支票了 |
[20:44] | Everybody gets a gift. | 双赢啊 |
[20:47] | Right! Score for you! | 对啊 也恭喜你们 |
[20:49] | Uh, can I talk to you for a sec? | 和你单独谈一下 |
[20:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:02] | You get alimony? | 你有赡养费 |
[21:04] | I thought you were too proud to take alimony. | 我以为你很骄傲 不会要赡养费的 |
[21:06] | I was too proud to admit it. | 我很骄傲 不愿意接纳 |
[21:07] | I’m not too proud to take it. | 但不代表我不去接纳 |
[21:09] | I need that money, Jackson. | 我需要那些钱 杰克逊 |
[21:11] | – Well, I-I can try to chip in.- -“Chip in”? | -我会试着凑钱 -凑钱 |
[21:14] | It’s not a birthday cake for Shirley in accounting. | 这可不是给会计部的雪莉凑钱买生日蛋糕 |
[21:16] | It’s mortgage and food and insurance. | 这是关于贷款 食物和保险 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry, but I can’t marry you. | 抱歉 我不能嫁给你 |
[21:22] | No, Susan, they’ll send me back. | 不 苏珊 他们会把我送回去 |
[21:24] | It’s Canada, not Iran. | 是加拿大啊 不是伊朗 |
[21:26] | It’s like America with free health insurance. | 跟美国一样啊 都有免费的医疗保险 |
[21:29] | Okay, I know this is important to you, | 我知道这对你很重要 |
[21:31] | -I depend on that check every month. -I know you do. | -但我每个月都指望这笔钱 -我知道 |
[21:34] | I just can’t believe that I finally found a job that I love, | 但我就是想不通 刚找到喜欢的工作 |
[21:37] | and now I just gotta give it up. | 却又不得不放弃 |
[21:40] | Well, look, maybe… I could talk to Mike. | 也许我能跟迈克谈谈 |
[21:43] | I could see if we could work something out. | 看看能不能找到什么办法解决 |
[21:45] | You’d do that? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I’ll try. | 是的 我去试试 |
[21:48] | Don’t think he’s not gonna want his gift back. | 我觉得他不会把礼物收回 |
[21:51] | And it’s really heavy, too. | 这还真沉啊 |
[21:59] | So… | 所以 |
[22:00] | you thought my friend bill looked pretty fantastic, huh? | 你觉得我的朋友比尔看上去很棒 |
[22:03] | Okay, I went a little overboard. | 我确实表现过激了 |
[22:05] | You know me–two margaritas, and I need a muzzle. | 我就是这样 酒后乱说话 |
[22:07] | No, I completely agree with you. He looks really young. | 不 我完全同意你 他看上去很年轻 |
[22:09] | I know, right? He must take care of himself. | 我知道 他肯定很会保养 |
[22:11] | Actually, he told me his secret, | 事实上 他告诉他的秘密了 |
[22:13] | and I’m thinking of doing the same thing. | 我也想这么做 |
[22:15] | No, you’re not having plastic surgery. | 不行 你不能去做整容手术 |
[22:19] | It’s my face. | 这是我的脸 |
[22:20] | Uh, we live in a community property state, | 我们是财产共有 |
[22:22] | so half that face is mine. | 你的半个脸也是我的 |
[22:24] | Fine, you know what? You get the half below the nose. | 你那半个是鼻子以下的部分 |
[22:27] | But these wrinkles up here? All going away. | 这些有皱纹的部分是我的 我要把他们整掉 |
[22:30] | Tom, men don’t need plastic surgery. | 男人不需要整容手术 汤姆 |
[22:33] | They look better as they age. | 他们越成熟越好 |
[22:36] | Real? | 真的吗 |
[22:37] | Because you couldn’t stop talking | 因为你一直不停地说 |
[22:39] | about how great Bill looked. “you guys were classmates? | 比尔看起来有多么好 你们真的是同学吗 |
[22:41] | You mean the same class at the same time?” | 你说的同学是同一班吗 |
[22:44] | Okay, that’s a lousy impression of me. | 那是我不好 |
[22:47] | Look, Bill said it really gave him a leg up in job interviews, | 比尔说这真的对他很有帮助 尤其是面试时 |
[22:51] | and I could use that right now. | 我现在正用得到 |
[22:53] | You don’t need a face-lift. | 你不需要脸部拉皮 |
[22:55] | What if I went out and got a boob job | 如果是我去做个隆胸手术 |
[22:58] | and came home with big giant sideshow boobs? | 摇身一变成为超级波霸 |
[23:00] | How would you like that? | 你会喜欢吗 |
[23:02] | I’d learn to live with it somehow. | 我肯定会学着习惯的 |
[23:07] | You’re not doing this.We can’t afford it! | 你不能去做 我们负担不起 |
[23:10] | It’s an investment in our future. We can’t afford not to. | 这是为我们的将来做投资 不做才不负责任呢 |
[23:14] | I’m calling the doctor and making an appointment. | 我去联系医生约个时间 |
[23:16] | If you want, I can also get a price check on a pair of– | 你那一对 如果想做的话也可以去询个价 |
[23:19] | I’m not getting a boob job. | 我才不会去隆胸呢 |
[23:27] | Why don’t I make you a nice cup of Earl Grey… | 我给你泡杯伯爵红茶如何 |
[23:33] | Oh, dear God. | 天哪 |
[23:36] | Orson,we’ve been robbed! | 奥森 我们被抢了 |
[23:40] | It wasn’t me. I swear. | 不是我干的 我发誓 |
[23:49] | No cuts!Back of the line. | 不许加塞 后面排队去 |
[23:51] | Oh, relax. Somebody eat dinner at home… | 放心 早就在自己家吃过了 |
[23:54] | in my box under the bridge. | 我住桥洞底下的盒子里 |
[23:59] | Fran? | 富兰 |
[24:00] | Oh, God. I was afraid I wouldn’t find you here. | 天哪 真担心在这儿找不到你 |
[24:04] | Ah, lucky you,I’m still poor. | 算你走运 我还是这么穷 |
[24:06] | I feel bad I ducked out so fast the other day. | 那天我走太急了 真抱歉 |
[24:09] | And I’ve been thinking about you a lot, | 后来我一直在想你的事 |
[24:11] | and I just…I really wanna help. | 真的很想帮你 |
[24:18] | Wow.Thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[24:22] | Now…I just wanna make sure | 我只是想确认下 |
[24:25] | that you’re not gonna…you know… | 你会是在 这样吧[喝酒的手势] |
[24:28] | Drinking was nevermy problem, Gaby. | 加布 我从来不酗酒的 |
[24:31] | I didn’t think so.You were always so classy. | 我不这么认为 你以前多漂亮啊 |
[24:34] | 20, 40, 60…Was it drugs? | 20 40 60 那是因为嗑药吗 |
[24:38] | No. I never did drugs. | 不 我从没嗑过药 |
[24:41] | Good to know.80, 100. | 那好 80 100 |
[24:43] | Because gambling is bad enough without being high. | 因为赌博更不好 更易沉迷 |
[24:46] | I never gambled a day in my life, Gaby. | 我这辈子从来没赌过 加布 |
[24:49] | Well, then what the hell happened? | 那到底发生了什么事 |
[24:53] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这根本说不通呀 |
[24:54] | I was at your house.You had such lovely things. | 我去过你家 看到过你富足快乐的生活 |
[24:57] | Yes, Mark and I lived really well. | 是的 那时候我和马克过得很好 |
[25:00] | Probably a little…too well. | 可能是有点太好了吧 |
[25:03] | But we were young, | 我们挥霍青春 |
[25:04] | and we thought we had time to save for the future. | 却觉得未来尽在掌握 |
[25:07] | Then he died. | 然后 他死了 |
[25:10] | Mark died?I didn’t know. | 马克死了 我都不知道 |
[25:15] | He was sick a really long time. | 他一病不起 |
[25:18] | He couldn’t work.He lost his insurance. | 没法工作 没有保险 |
[25:20] | By the time he passed away | 到他去世的时候 |
[25:22] | we were completely wiped out. | 我们已经一贫如洗了 |
[25:23] | Oh, Fran, I’m so sorry. | 富兰 太遗憾了 |
[25:25] | You didn’t have any family to turn to? Any friends? | 你们没有什么家人可以投靠吗 朋友呢 |
[25:29] | No family,and it turns out not too many friends either. | 没有家人 到最后也没多少朋友了 |
[25:33] | Look Gaby I know you came here wanting to | 加布 我知道你过来是想弄清楚 |
[25:36] | find out what I did to make this all happen. | 我到底做了什么落得如此下场 |
[25:39] | But the truth is, we’re all just an accident or a tumor | 事实是 一次事故 一场疾病或者一次投资失败 |
[25:42] | or a bad investment away from… | 就足以把我们打回原形 |
[25:44] | standing in line for free soup. | 沦落到排队领救济餐的境地 |
[25:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:51] | I don’t agree, Fran. | 我不同意你的说法 富兰 |
[25:58] | You know, Carlos went blind for five years. | 卡洛斯曾经失明整整5年 |
[26:01] | We went broke.We almost lost our house. | 我们破产了 一度穷到几乎无家可归 |
[26:04] | But we worked our asses off and we made it back. | 但我们照样努力工作终于挽回了败局 |
[26:07] | Oh, so just because you survived that, | 所以 你觉得你已经度过了那个难关 |
[26:11] | you think you’ve crossed some kind of finish line, | 以后就苦尽甘来一帆风顺了 |
[26:13] | that nothing bad can happen again? | 再也不会一夜回到解放前了 |
[26:15] | – Well, no, but… – Listen. | -不 但是 -听我说 |
[26:17] | I hope it works out for you. | 我希望你能如愿以偿 |
[26:20] | I hope you never lose that big, beautiful home of yours. | 希望你永远不会失去你的大家庭 |
[26:24] | God knows I wish I’d appreciated mine more while I had it. | 如果我能回到从前 我一定会倍加珍惜 |
[26:31] | Thank you again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[26:50] | Remind me again when you’re getting your teeth cleaned. | 你什么时候去洗牙 到时候再提醒我一下 |
[26:54] | Um… the 14th. | 14号 |
[26:57] | And the 15th, we have tickets | 你一直想拉我去看的那部戏 15号的 |
[26:59] | to that play that you’re dragging me to. | 我们有票 可以去看了 |
[27:01] | Yes. Why? | 好的 为什么说起这些 |
[27:03] | I’m just–I’m trying to figure out | 只是确认下 |
[27:05] | when would be a good time to get married. | 哪天会是个结婚的好日子 |
[27:08] | I’m sorry.What did you just… | 抱歉 你刚刚这是在 |
[27:11] | I know, I know. | 我知道我知道 |
[27:12] | Not the most romantic proposal in the world. | 肯定算不上世界上最浪漫的求婚方式 |
[27:15] | I shouldn’t have led with the teeth cleaning. | 真不该以洗牙这样的谈话开始 |
[27:18] | I feel I can overlook that. | 我觉得这点我可以忽略掉 |
[27:21] | So is that a yes? | 这么说你答应了 |
[27:23] | Yes! It’s a yes! | 是的 我答应了 |
[27:28] | Wow! What brought this on? | 为什么突然提起这个 |
[27:31] | It just seemed like the right time. | 只是觉得时机到了 |
[27:34] | Oh, Mike. I’m so happy. | 麦克 我太高兴了 |
[27:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:56] | I understand taking things, | 我能理解他们抢走了东西 |
[27:58] | but why smash something you’re gonna leave behind? | 但为什么要弄坏这些带不走的东西呢 |
[28:02] | They’re robbers,dear. Not personal shoppers. | 亲爱的 他们是强盗 可不是来购物的 |
[28:05] | Yeah, well, whoever did this should be shot. | 不管是谁 干这事的真该被枪毙 |
[28:07] | Well, I wonder if the victims of your kleptomania | 我在想那些被你光顾过的失主 |
[28:10] | felt the same way. | 是不是也这么想 |
[28:13] | You know what?You’re absolutely right. | 知道吗 你说得太对了 |
[28:16] | I never realized what my stealing put people through. | 我从来没意识到我的盗窃癖对别人造成的影响 |
[28:18] | Maybe this is karma. | 也许这就是报应吧 |
[28:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:23] | It’s a picture of the mask they stole. | 他们偷去的一个面具的图 |
[28:27] | I drew it from memory. | 我照着记忆画下来的 |
[28:31] | Remember where we got it? | 还记得我们在哪买的吗 |
[28:33] | Was it Florence? | 佛罗伦萨吗 |
[28:35] | Venice. | 是威尼斯 |
[28:36] | We walked past that little shop under the bridge, | 我们在桥下散步的时候经过一家小店 |
[28:39] | and you saw it in the window. | 透过窗户 你看见了这个 |
[28:40] | Oh, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[28:44] | You told me you’d been wearing a mask all your life, | 你跟我说过你的一生都戴着面具而活 |
[28:46] | but with me, you felt– | 但跟我在一起 你觉得 |
[28:48] | Like I could finally take it off and be myself. | 我终于可以脱下面具 做回自己了 |
[28:51] | Yeah.Anyway, I faxed itto the shop in Venice. | 是的 总之我给威尼斯的那家店发了个传真 |
[28:58] | They said they could make a new one. | 他们说可以再做一个新的 |
[29:00] | I should have it for you in about a month. | 一个月左右就可以到你手上了 |
[29:02] | I can’t believe you went to all that trouble | 真不敢相信你为我做了这么多 |
[29:05] | then you must not know how much you mean to me. | 那你肯定不知道你对我有多重要 |
[29:21] | Hello? Oh, hi, Dave. | 你好 大卫 |
[29:23] | No, of course not. What’s on your mind? | 不会 不打扰 有什么事吗 |
[29:26] | Well, I figured it was time to get back to work, | 我觉得是时候回去工作了 |
[29:29] | so I put together a speaking tour– | 所以定了个演讲行程 |
[29:31] | Seattle, Portland,my usual route. | 我的惯驶航线是西雅图到波特兰 |
[29:34] | Work? Are you sure it’s not too soon? | 工作 你确定不会太赶了点 |
[29:36] | Well, I have to do it eventually. | 总得冒险一试才行啊 |
[29:38] | Anyway, I was hoping | 不管怎样 希望你能答应 |
[29:39] | you could check in on the house now and then. | 时不时地帮我照看下屋子 |
[29:42] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:44] | Someone’s at my door.Let me get rid of them. | 有人敲门 我先打发了再说 |
[29:50] | Hey, Katherine,is Mike here? | 凯瑟琳 麦克在吗 |
[29:52] | – No, he’s at work. – Oh, shoot. Um… | -不在 他在上班 -糟糕 |
[29:54] | Can you tell him to call me as soon as he gets back? | 你能转告他一回来就打电话给我好吗 |
[29:58] | Sure.Is everything okay? | 当然 你还好吧 |
[30:02] | Uh, well… | 其实 |
[30:05] | Okay, Mike’s probably gonna tell you anyway, | 麦克肯定会告诉你的 |
[30:08] | so just can’t tell anyone else, okay? | 但你千万别告诉别人 好吗 |
[30:10] | There’s not a problem with the wedding, is there? | 不是婚礼出问题了吧 |
[30:13] | It’s still on, right? | 会如期举行吧 |
[30:15] | It depends. | 难说 |
[30:18] | Jackson and I are only getting married | 杰克逊和我结婚 |
[30:20] | because he needs his green card. | 仅仅是为了他的绿卡 |
[30:24] | And then I realized that I would lose my alimony. | 后来发现我会失去赡养费 |
[30:26] | So unless Mike will keep paying me, I can’t get married. | 除非麦克继续给钱 不然我不能结婚 |
[30:30] | You have to. | 必须结 |
[30:32] | I mean, poor Jackson. | 杰克逊多可怜啊 |
[30:34] | I-I would hate to see him deported back to… | 不想看到他被遣送回 |
[30:37] | – Where’s he from? – Canada. | -他从哪来的 -加拿大 |
[30:40] | Oh! Oh! Brr! We can’t have that! | 不能让这种事情发生 |
[30:44] | If you want, I could talk to Mike for you. | 那要不我转告麦克吧 |
[30:46] | That would be great. | 太好了 |
[30:47] | Just tell him I need answer quickly, the wedding is monday | 告诉他尽快答复 因为婚礼是下周一 |
[30:52] | don’t cancel anything yet. You’ll have your answer tonight. | 别急着取消啊 今晚就答复你 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | Sorry, Dave. | 抱歉 大卫 |
[31:08] | Dave? | 大卫 |
[31:18] | Hey, Lynette. How’s it going? | 勒奈特 别来无恙吧 |
[31:20] | my husband wants to spend money we don’t have | 我老公想预支钱做不必要的整容 |
[31:23] | on a face-lift he doesn’t need, so… not great. | 所以不怎么好 |
[31:26] | Mm, tell him to be careful. | 告诉他小心点 |
[31:28] | Have you seen Bruce in payroll? | 你见过工资单上的布鲁斯吗 |
[31:30] | He just went in for a little nip and tuck. | 他刚去做了整容手术 |
[31:33] | And? How’s he look? | 然后呢 怎样了 |
[31:36] | Like he’s standing in a wind tunnel. | 他像站在风洞里一样 |
[31:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:41] | Poor Bruce. | 可怜的布鲁斯 |
[31:46] | What’s his extension? | 他是哪个部门的 |
[31:48] | And I’m thinking I may have acted rashly. | 我觉得还是太草率了 |
[31:51] | I mean, every marriage has its rough patches. | 没有婚姻是完美的 |
[31:54] | Orson loves me, and deep down, he’s a good man. | 奥森爱我 其实他也是个好人 |
[31:57] | If I stick with this, maybe we can make it work. | 如果我坚持下去 也许能过下去 |
[32:00] | Are you even listening to me? | 你到底有没有在听啊 |
[32:02] | Don’t need to. Heard it all before. | 没必要 早听过了 |
[32:05] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[32:06] | I’ve been doing this 20 years. | 我干这行都20年了 |
[32:09] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[32:11] | every woman gets cold feet. | 每个女人都会心软 |
[32:13] | “Am I making a mistake?” | 我是不是做错了 |
[32:16] | “Was he really that bad?” | 他真的那么坏吗 |
[32:18] | “Maybe I could try harder.” | 也许我能再努力些 |
[32:21] | And I’m gonna tell you what I tell them– | 我会告诉你相同的话 |
[32:24] | you’re not making a mistake. | 你没有做错 |
[32:26] | He really is that bad. | 他就是有那么坏 |
[32:29] | And no matter how hard you try, | 不管你多努力 |
[32:31] | he’s still gonna be the same jerk | 他还是那个最开始 |
[32:33] | who sent you into this office in the first place. | 让你走进这间办公室的人 |
[32:36] | Oh. So I’m just like everyone else, | 所以我和其他人一样 |
[32:38] | and you know everything I’m going to say. | 我要说什么你都知道 |
[32:42] | I even know the stuff you’re not going to say. | 我还知道你不会的话 |
[32:45] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[32:47] | Let me give it a shot. | 那我试试 |
[32:50] | You’ve been thinking, | 你一直在想 |
[32:52] | “What happens if I walk away from Orson | 如果我离开奥森 放弃为这段感情 |
[32:54] | and everything I invested in this relationship?” | 付出的一切 会怎么样呢 |
[33:00] | “Will I ever find another man?” | 我还能找到新的归宿吗 |
[33:07] | Will you spend the rest of your life alone? | 你会孤独一生吗 |
[33:13] | Close? | 差不多吧 |
[33:18] | In the ballpark. | 差不离 |
[33:23] | Well, you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[33:25] | You’ve got nothing to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[33:30] | You’re a beautiful, elegant, classy woman, | 你是个美丽 优雅 高贵的女人 |
[33:33] | and there’s no way you’re gonna end up alone. | 不可能会孤老终身 |
[33:45] | And do you say that to every woman, too? | 你也对每个女人这么说吗 |
[33:49] | I mean, I get some real uggos in here. | 我真接待过些老女人 |
[33:51] | You know, the kind that are gonna die alone | 那些要孤独死去 |
[33:54] | and get eaten by their cats. | 被自己猫啃噬的人 |
[33:57] | Charming. | 厉害啊 |
[33:59] | So are we back in business? | 能继续谈正事了吗 |
[34:02] | Send me the papers when they’re ready. | 文件好了就给我送来 |
[34:13] | Honey, I’m glad you’re home. | 亲爱的 你终于回来了 |
[34:15] | I brought someone me from work I want you to meet. | 我有同事要给你介绍 |
[34:19] | Yeah. It turns out he got the same procedure | 他做了 |
[34:22] | that you’re thinking about getting. | 你想做的那种手术 |
[34:23] | So I thought maybe you could chat him up about it. | 我想你们可以聊聊 |
[34:25] | So you’re finally on board with this? | 你最终还是同意我了 |
[34:27] | Well, like you said, it’s your face. | 如你所说 是你自己的脸嘛 |
[34:29] | Come on, I’m dying for you to meet Bruce. | 快点 我就想让你见见布鲁斯 |
[34:36] | Bruce, I want you to meet my husband Tom. | 布鲁斯 给你介绍我老公汤姆 |
[34:38] | Tom, this is Bruce | 汤姆 这是布鲁斯 |
[34:40] | Hi, Tom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[34:46] | So, um, Lynette tells me | 勒奈特告诉我 |
[34:49] | you’re thinking about having a little elective surgery. | 你准备做选择性手术 |
[34:52] | Did she? | 她说了啊 |
[34:54] | Now you may not be able to tell, | 也许你现在看不出来 |
[34:58] | but I’ve had work done. | 我的手术已经完成了 |
[35:01] | Really? Have they finished? | 是吗 他们完成了吗 |
[35:08] | Now I should warn you that, uh… | 我应该给你个警告 |
[35:11] | after they operate, it looks a little weird. | 做完手术后 看起来有点诡异 |
[35:14] | Oh, I was wondering about that. Yeah. | 我正觉得奇怪呢 |
[35:16] | But eventually it settles, like this. | 但最后还是解决了 就是这样 |
[35:29] | Isn’t it exciting, Tom? | 是不是很兴奋啊 汤姆 |
[35:31] | In a few weeks, you are gonna look just like Bruce. | 再过几周 你就和布鲁斯长得一样了 |
[35:36] | Hey, if you want, I’ll give you the name of my surgeon. | 如果你想要 我把我的主治医生告诉你 |
[35:40] | Yes. I definitely want the name of the guy who did that. | 好啊 我要知道是谁做的 |
[35:44] | Lynette, Bruce looks like he could use something to drink, | 勒奈特 布鲁斯好像想喝东西 |
[35:47] | and I know that I sure could. | 我肯定能办到 |
[35:49] | C-could you excuse us for a sec? | 抱歉 我们离开一下 |
[35:55] | Very clever, Lynette–inviting the joker over to scare me. | 真聪明啊 勒奈特 弄个小丑过来吓我 |
[35:58] | I wanted you to see the face they don’t put in the brochure. | 我想让你看看宣传册中没有的脸 |
[36:01] | I will be having my work done by a reputable surgeon. | 我会让著名医生来主刀 |
[36:04] | Bruce looks like his was done by a bear. | 布鲁斯就好像是熊给他开刀的 |
[36:07] | That’s my point. | 这就是我想说的 |
[36:09] | You don’t know how these things will turn out. | 你不知道结果会是怎样 |
[36:10] | Well, I am willing to take that risk. I’m doing it. | 我愿意承担风险 我就是要做 |
[36:14] | Why are you being so stubborn? | 你干嘛这么顽固 |
[36:17] | Why do you care so much? | 你干嘛管这么多 |
[36:19] | Because I don’t want to have plastic surgery. | 因为我不想整容 |
[36:23] | What? | 什么 |
[36:24] | Tom, if you’re unsatisfied with your looks, | 汤姆 如果你不满意自己的相貌 |
[36:28] | someday you’re gonna be unsatisfied with mine. | 总有一天你也会对我厌倦的 |
[36:33] | – No. – Yes. | -不会的 -会的 |
[36:34] | You’re going to look me someday with your brand-new face | 某一天你会用崭新的脸看着我 |
[36:38] | And say, “when did she get so old?” | 然后说 她什么时候这么老了 |
[36:41] | We won’t look like we belong together anymore. | 我们不再会比翼双飞了 |
[36:45] | Lynette, I’m just talking about gettin’ rid of a few wrinkles. | 勒奈特 我只是想磨平一点皱纹 |
[36:48] | But I don’t see your wrinkles, Tom. | 我没看到皱纹啊 汤姆 |
[36:50] | I see our whole life together. | 我看到的是我们走过的岁月 |
[36:54] | This… | 这是 |
[36:56] | is you worrying about how you’re going to provide for us. | 你在思考如何养活我们 |
[37:01] | This is Penny falling out of the tree house | 这是佩妮从树屋上掉下来 |
[37:04] | and breaking her arm. | 摔断了手臂 |
[37:06] | This is my cancer. | 这是我的癌症 |
[37:11] | These are the millions of laughs | 这是让我们挺过 |
[37:14] | that got us through all those tough times. | 艰难时期的笑容 |
[37:18] | It’s like a map of our marriage, | 就像是我们婚姻的轨迹 |
[37:21] | and I don’t want to lose it. | 我不想失去它 |
[37:24] | And it if keeps me from getting a job? | 如果因此我不能找到工作呢 |
[37:29] | You’re gonna get a job, | 你会找到工作的 |
[37:31] | And it’ll be because they’re impressed by your experience, | 是因为你有丰富的经验 |
[37:34] | not your wrinkle-free face. | 而不是光滑的皮肤 |
[37:36] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全了解你的意思了 |
[37:40] | And I love your face, too. | 我也爱你的脸蛋 |
[37:46] | And this wrinkle here, that’s when– | 这里的皱纹 是在 |
[37:49] | This isn’t about me, Tom. | 现在不是说我 汤姆 |
[37:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:59] | Talked to Katherine. You’ll get your alimony. Mike. | 和凯瑟琳谈过了 赡养费照旧 麦克 |
[38:03] | Hey. Good news. | 好消息 |
[38:06] | Looks like we’re getting fake married after all. | 看似我们最终可以完成我们的假结婚了 |
[38:08] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[38:11] | Mike agreed to keep paying me alimony. He sent me a text. | 麦克传简讯给我 他同意继续付赡养费 |
[38:14] | Oh, man. That’s a relief. | 太好了 我可以松一口气了 |
[38:17] | And unbelievably generous. | 他太大方了 |
[38:18] | I’m gonna send him a thank-you right now. | 我得对他说一声谢谢 |
[38:23] | (Mike, thank you thank you thank you…..SO MUCH!!!!!) | 麦克 真的是太太太感谢你了 |
[38:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:38] | You know, I really can’t tell you | 苏珊 我真的不知道 |
[38:41] | how much I appreciate you doing this for me, Susan. | 该如何来表达对你的感谢 |
[38:44] | And I promise,as long as I’m here, | 我保证 只要我在这里 |
[38:46] | I’ll pitch in around the house, run errands. | 我有什么需要我做的 我一定随叫随到 |
[38:48] | You know, just like a real husband. | 就像真正的丈夫一样 |
[38:51] | Clearly, you’ve never been married before. | 显然你没有结过婚 |
[38:53] | Well, you know, just because this is, um… | 我想说 可能正是一个冒牌婚姻 |
[38:56] | a fake marriage, doesn’t mean it can’t be wonderful. | 会出现许多让人意想不到的惊喜呢 |
[38:59] | Well, I’ve been in some real marriages that weren’t, | 我经历过真正的婚姻 |
[39:02] | so… maybe you’re right. | 所以我认为 你可能是对的 |
[39:13] | Oh, look. Cans. | 看看 易拉罐 |
[39:15] | You can’t have a wedding without cans and signage! | 婚礼离不开易拉罐和结婚标志 |
[39:18] | Sweet! | 太贴心了 |
[39:20] | Let’s get to the car wash on our way to the courthouse. | 我们去法院的路上先把车洗了 |
[39:27] | Jackson Braddock? | 杰克逊.布拉多克 |
[39:29] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[39:30] | We’re with immigration. | 我们是移民局的 |
[39:32] | You’re in the country on an expired visa. | 你持有过期签证 |
[39:34] | – You’re gonna have to come with us. – Oh, no, no, no. | -你得跟我们走一趟 -不行 不 |
[39:37] | – you can’t take him now. – Mam, I need you to step back. | -你们不能带他走 -女士 请退后 |
[39:39] | Susan, there’s a business card on the dresser | 苏珊 化妆台上有一张律师的名片 |
[39:42] | with an attorney’s number. call him for me, please? | 请帮我打给他 |
[39:45] | Please, can’t this wait? We’re about to get married. | 我们能等等吗 我们马上就结婚了 |
[39:47] | Not today you’re not. | 你们选错日子了 |
[39:48] | What’s going on? Who are these guys? | 发生什么事了 他们是谁 |
[39:50] | immigration agents, and I think they’re… | 移民局的 我想 |
[39:52] | sending Jackson back to Canada. | 她们要把杰克逊遣送回加拿大 |
[40:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:22] | May I speak with, uh, Bree Van de Kamp? | 请找布里·范德坎普 |
[40:25] | Oh, she’s not in at the moment. Can I take a message? | 她现在不在 请留言 |
[40:27] | Uh, yeah, this is Sheila with Weston Brothers Storage. | 我是威斯顿兄弟仓库的西拉 |
[40:29] | It’s about the storage unit she just rented. | 我想谈谈关于她租的存储间 |
[40:31] | Storage unit? | 存储间 |
[40:32] | Uh, yeah, we overcharged her on the deposit. | 对 我们的保证金多算了 |
[40:34] | Tell her not to worry. | 告诉她不用担心 |
[40:35] | We’re gonna deduct it from her next bill. | 我们会在她下张订单里扣除掉的 |
[40:37] | – Okay. Uh, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -好的 谢谢 -不客气 |
[40:45] | Everyone wears some kind of mask, | 每个人都戴着面具 |
[40:48] | so you must look closely | 你必须睁大双眼 |
[40:50] | to find the truth that lies beneath. | 才能发现谎言后的真相 |
[40:57] | Some conceal anxiety about growing older. | 有人掩饰年华逝去的恐惧 |
[41:06] | Some hide fears of financial ruin. | 有人隐藏对于破产的畏惧 |
[41:17] | Others cover up a love that continues to linger. | 有人将无法忘去的真爱掩埋 |
[41:29] | And then there are those who let their masks slip. | 有些人的面具不小心滑落 |
[41:36] | If you look to their eyes, | 如果你仔细看着他们的双眸 |
[41:40] | you’ll see who they really are… | 他们才会现出原形 |
[41:43] | and exactly what they’re capable of. | 及其精心盘算的计划 |