时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | With Mike working in Alaska, | 麦克去了阿拉斯加 |
[00:04] | Susan took a job as a nanny. | 苏珊接了份保姆的活儿 |
[00:06] | Bree’s relationship with Keith’s mother… | 布里和金斯老妈的关系 |
[00:08] | Is Bree the one who’s gonna be giving me my grandchildren? | 布里会是那个给我生孙子的人吗 |
[00:11] | …got off to a rocky start. | 开局非常不利 |
[00:13] | That was a million years ago. | 那是多久的事情了 |
[00:15] | Tom and Renee had a secret. | 汤姆和雷尼有着不可告人的秘密 |
[00:17] | She can never know what happened between us. | 永远也不能让她知道我们的事 |
[00:19] | Paul’s wife had a change of heart… | 保罗的妻子仿佛变了个人 |
[00:22] | I wanna make love again. | 我又想做爱了 |
[00:23] | …and a very big secret of her own. | 她背后有个惊天秘密 |
[00:26] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[00:27] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[00:34] | Felicia Tillman knew many things. | 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼知道许多事情 |
[00:39] | She knew Paul Young had killed her sister. | 她知道保罗·杨杀了她妹妹 |
[00:45] | She knew she had to find proof. | 她必须找到证据 |
[00:50] | And she knew she would need help. | 而且她需要帮手 |
[00:56] | Felicia also knew she was lucky | 菲丽莎也深知自己很幸运 |
[00:59] | to have a daughter who did what she was told. | 有个听话的女儿 |
[01:06] | He’s said nothing to you? | 他什么也没告诉你? |
[01:07] | You’ve been living there for months now. | 你都跟他过了好几个月了 |
[01:09] | Well, I’ve tried to ask him questions, | 我试过问他 |
[01:10] | but he refuses to discuss Aunt Martha. | 但他绝口不提玛莎阿姨的事 |
[01:12] | Did you look through his things? | 你没查查他的底吗 |
[01:14] | – Maybe he has some sort of journal. – Well, I’ve looked some. | -也许他记了日记什么的 -我查了 |
[01:17] | Look again. | 那就再查查 |
[01:22] | Is he still bothering you for sex? | 他还在骚扰你吗 |
[01:25] | N-not really. | 没有了 |
[01:26] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[01:27] | He seems like the type who wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 他可不是会善罢甘休的人 |
[01:36] | You slept with him, didn’t you? | 你和他睡过了 是吗 |
[01:40] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[01:41] | He was going to kick me out. I had to do something. | 他快要把我扫地出门了 我迫不得已 |
[01:45] | Oh, please don’t be angry. | 请千万别生气 |
[01:49] | We always knew | 我们也清楚 |
[01:50] | getting justice for Aunt Martha would require sacrifices. | 要给玛莎阿姨主持公道 总得有所牺牲 |
[01:56] | But this… | 但这也… |
[01:59] | I allowed my own daughter to be defiled by that man. | 我竟然让那男人糟蹋了我的女儿 |
[02:05] | It wasn’t that bad, mama. | 情况没那么糟 妈妈 |
[02:09] | Are you saying you enjoyed it? | 难不成你还乐在其中 |
[02:11] | No! Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[02:15] | It just wasn’t as unpleasant as I thought it… would be. | 只是没有我想的那么不堪 |
[02:21] | Well, if you’ve got the stomach for it… | 不过 如果你对此不反感 |
[02:25] | This could work to our advantage. | 我们倒也可以将计就计 |
[02:28] | Well, what do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[02:30] | Sex makes men stupid. | 性会令男人昏头 |
[02:32] | They say things in the dark they can barely remember come sunrise. | 他们在床上会说些醒来就忘的傻话 |
[02:37] | You want me to ask about Aunt Martha’s murder | 你是想要我在做爱时突然问起 |
[02:39] | in the middle of– | 玛莎被杀的事吗 |
[02:40] | I’m not saying use it as foreplay. | 在做爱前不要提 |
[02:43] | But afterwards, when you’re both just lying there, | 不过做完以后 你们俩都静静地躺着 |
[02:47] | when he’s… | 他已 |
[02:49] | spent… | 筋疲力尽之时 |
[02:51] | Get him talking about the past. | 想办法让他谈起过去 |
[02:53] | Maybe he’ll let some detail slip, | 也许他会不小心说漏嘴 |
[02:55] | something we can use, okay? | 说出对我们有用的东西 |
[02:58] | I’ll try, mama. I should go. | 我会试试 妈妈 我得走了 |
[03:01] | And, Beth? | 还有件事 贝丝 |
[03:02] | Sex makes women stupid, too. | 性也能令女人昏头 |
[03:05] | They start feeling things that | 她们会因此而 |
[03:08] | they have no business feeling. | 忘了自己还有正事要办 |
[03:12] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[03:14] | I do, mama. | 我明白 妈妈 |
[03:24] | Yes, Felicia Tillman knew many things, | 是的 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼知道很多事情 |
[03:28] | And if her daughter were stupid enough | 如果她女儿傻到 |
[03:31] | to fall in love with Paul Young, | 会爱上保罗·杨的话 |
[03:35] | Felicia knew she would have to punish them both. | 菲丽莎会让他们俩 都受到惩罚 |
[03:50] | Thanksgiving–it’s a time for defrosting turkeys… | 感恩节 人们解冻火鸡 |
[03:56] | For visiting families… | 款待远道而来的家人 |
[04:00] | For performing in pageants. | 参加游行表演 |
[04:04] | Thanksgiving is also a time for shopping… | 感恩节也是购物的时节 |
[04:07] | Well, don’t just sit there scratching yourself. Help me. | 别在那呆坐着了 过来帮帮我 |
[04:09] | And stress. | 以及紧张的时节 |
[04:14] | Frijoles, tamales? | 菜豆 玉米粉蒸肉 |
[04:15] | Babe, I think you got the wrong bags. | 宝贝 我还以为你拿错袋子了 |
[04:16] | Where are the yams and the cranberry sauce? | 番薯和小红莓果酱到哪去了 |
[04:18] | Hector and Carmen have a big Mexican dinner | 赫克多和卡门每逢感恩节都会 |
[04:20] | every Thanksgiving. | 吃一顿墨西哥大餐 |
[04:21] | Since we invited them over, | 既然我们邀请他们过来 |
[04:23] | I told them I’d serve their favorite dishes, like… | 我告诉他们我会做他们爱吃的菜 比如 |
[04:26] | Chorizo stuffing, bollitos, | 西班牙辣香肠 蔬菜杂烩 |
[04:28] | Jalapeno corn bread. | 墨西哥胡椒玉米面包 |
[04:30] | I thought it’d be nice for Grace. | 我想这对格雷斯一定很不错 |
[04:32] | It’s our first holiday we’re together as a family. | 这是我们作为家人一起过的第一个感恩节 |
[04:35] | That was very sweet of you. | 你真贴心 |
[04:36] | Yeah. So good luck. We eat at 2:00. | 好 祝你好运 我们两点开饭 |
[04:40] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[04:42] | I’m cooking? | 要我掌勺吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah. You’re the one who knows about Mexican stuff. | 当然 你是最懂墨西哥风情的 |
[04:46] | You roll your r’s, you call soccer football… | 你念R时会卷舌 你还把足球叫做橄榄球 |
[04:49] | You’re mocking me because I’m proud of my culture? | 我为民族文化感到自豪 而你竟然取笑我? |
[04:51] | No! I’m celebrating it. | 不 我是要庆祝它 |
[04:52] | And there’s two bags of your culture right there. | 那儿有整整两袋你民族文化的体现 |
[04:54] | Start the party. | 赶紧开始吧 |
[05:01] | – So, Lynette. – Hi. | -勒奈特 -你好 |
[05:02] | What are your plans for Thanksgiving? | 感恩节你打算怎么过 |
[05:04] | Same as always– | 和往常一样 |
[05:05] | cook by myself for four hours, | 一个人花四个钟头准备晚餐 |
[05:07] | clean by myself for three hours, | 随后花上三个钟头一个人收拾干净 |
[05:08] | eat with my family for eight minutes. | 和家人一起进餐的时间却不过八分钟而已 |
[05:10] | – Well, this year, how about coming to– – We’re in. | -那么今年一起去 -我们去 |
[05:13] | I haven’t even invited you yet. | 我还没开口邀请你呢 |
[05:15] | You can invite me over for turkey | 你要是敢邀请我去做火鸡 |
[05:17] | and a punch in the face. | 我就对你饱以老拳 |
[05:18] | If it gets me out of cooking, I’m there. | 如果不用我准备晚餐 我就去 |
[05:20] | Oh. Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[05:21] | Oh. Wait. Susan was already coming to our place. | 等等 我们已经请了苏珊来我家 |
[05:24] | Is it okay if she comes, too? | 她也可以一起来吧 |
[05:26] | Well, I suppose she’ll want overtime, | 好吧 也许她愿意加班 |
[05:28] | but I could use the extra kitchen help. | 不过我可以再多找几个帮手 |
[05:31] | As a guest. | 是请她做客 |
[05:34] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[05:35] | What have you got against Susan? | 你跟苏珊有什么过节 |
[05:38] | She’s always so perky and poor. | 她自视清高 偏又穷困潦倒 |
[05:40] | It’s an annoying combination. | 真是让人看不顺眼 |
[05:42] | She’s my friend, and it is Thanksgiving. | 她是我朋友 而且这是感恩节 |
[05:45] | I suppose it is a time to be thankful… | 应该是心存感激的时节 |
[05:48] | And I’m thankful I’m not her. | 感谢上帝 没让我像她那样 |
[05:50] | Oh, what the hell. She can come. | 管它呢 让她来吧 |
[06:01] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[06:03] | We’re all having Thanksgiving over at Renee’s. | 我们大家都去雷尼家过感恩节 |
[06:05] | You, too. | 你也一起来 |
[06:06] | She’s okay with me and M.J. Coming? | 她对我带MJ去没意见吗 |
[06:07] | Of course. You know how she loves children. | 当然 你知道她有多喜欢孩子 |
[06:09] | Yeah. Medium rare. | 是啊 不冷不热吧 |
[06:13] | What are we doing? | 这是在干嘛呢 |
[06:14] | Oh, I’m trying to get Paige to sleep, | 我在试图哄佩琪睡着 |
[06:15] | and if I stop… | 一旦我停止走动 |
[06:19] | That happens. | 就会这样 |
[06:21] | I figure 12 more laps, and she’ll be asleep, | 估计再推上12圈左右 她就能睡着了 |
[06:24] | and then I can put her down. | 就可以把她放下了 |
[06:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:27] | I’m thinking it’s about time we sleep-trained her. | 我想是时候对她进行睡眠训练了 |
[06:30] | Sleep train? | 睡眠训练 |
[06:31] | Yeah, yeah. Here. You put ’em in their crib, | 是的 就这样 把宝宝放在婴儿床里 |
[06:35] | and essentially, you let ’em cry it out. Come on. | 关键是 随她哭个够 来吧 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I know what it is. | 哦 我是听说过 |
[06:41] | I just never really got the point of it. | 我只是一直不得要领 |
[06:43] | The point is she learns to put herself to sleep. | 要领就是让她自己哄自己睡觉 |
[06:45] | The first night she cries for 20 minutes, | 第一天夜里她会哭个20分钟 |
[06:47] | The second, ten. | 第二天则哭10分钟 |
[06:49] | Before long, everyone’s happy. | 要不了多久 就能皆大欢喜 |
[06:51] | Except the lonely little person | 那可怜的小人儿才不欢喜呢 |
[06:53] | who was crying and now thinks she was abandoned. | 她会边哭 边觉得自己被遗弃了 |
[06:57] | I know it sounds harsh, | 我知道这显得有点狠心 |
[06:58] | but it’s really a gift you’re giving the child. | 但这样做是给孩子最好的礼物 |
[07:02] | The gift of a tear-stained pillow. | 这礼物会是个泪迹斑斑的枕头 |
[07:04] | What a lucky little girl. | 多幸运的小姑娘啊 |
[07:16] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:19] | No. | 没有 |
[07:22] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[07:25] | You seem like you were a million miles away | 我们做爱时 你的思绪 |
[07:26] | while we were making love. | 却在千里之外 |
[07:29] | Well… | 哦 |
[07:31] | It’s just that… | 我只是 |
[07:34] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[07:38] | I met a woman today a-at the store, | 我今天在店里碰到一个女人 |
[07:41] | and when I told her who I was married to… | 我告诉她我嫁给了你 |
[07:45] | She said you killed Martha Huber. | 她说你杀了玛莎·胡博 |
[07:49] | What have I told you about idle gossip? | 我不是让你别理会这些流言蜚语吗 |
[07:51] | She said you had a motive. | 她说你有动机 |
[07:53] | Martha was blackmailing your wife. | 玛莎勒索了你妻子 |
[07:55] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[08:02] | You are a passionate man. | 你是个热情的人 |
[08:04] | I know that firsthand, | 这个我非常清楚 |
[08:06] | but sometimes our emotions | 但是有时候一时冲动 |
[08:07] | can make us do crazy things. | 会让我们做出疯狂的举动 |
[08:09] | If Martha was responsible | 如果玛莎是导致 |
[08:10] | for Mary Alice’s suicide — | 玛丽·艾莉丝自杀的罪魁祸首 |
[08:12] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[08:14] | Do you honestly believe that I am capable | 你真的认为我会去 |
[08:16] | of killing another person? | 伤人性命吗 |
[08:19] | Martha’s sister sure thinks you are. | 玛莎的姐姐显然是这么认为的 |
[08:21] | Well, her opinion doesn’t matter. | 她的想法不重要 |
[08:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:23] | Everybody knows Felicia Tillman is crazy. | 谁都知道菲丽莎·蒂尔曼是个疯子 |
[08:29] | Martha said to my wife | 玛莎和我的前妻说过 |
[08:31] | that she couldn’t trust a thing | 她姐姐说的话 |
[08:32] | that her sister said | 她一个字也不信 |
[08:34] | due to her severe mental problems. | 因为她姐姐有严重的心理问题 |
[08:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:39] | You’re surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[08:41] | The woman cut off her own fingers | 那个女人为了诬陷我谋杀 |
[08:42] | to frame me for murder. | 而砍掉了自己的手指 |
[08:45] | Who does that? | 谁能干出这种事啊 |
[08:54] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[09:06] | Bree? | 布里 |
[09:08] | I brought these so if you saw me coming, | 我给你买了束花 这样见到我时 |
[09:11] | you wouldn’t shoot me. | 你不会朝我开枪 |
[09:14] | Uh, Keith told me you have guns? | 金斯跟我说你有枪 |
[09:20] | Thank you for letting me off the hook. | 谢谢你不计前嫌 |
[09:23] | In my defense, | 为我自己辩护一下 |
[09:24] | I’m an ugly drunk. | 我这人喝醉了就耍酒疯 |
[09:25] | Well, you found out your son was dating | 你发现了自己儿子正在和 |
[09:28] | a slightly older woman. | 一个比他岁数大了点的女人约会 |
[09:30] | Of course you were thrown off balance. | 一时心理不平衡也是情有可原 |
[09:32] | It wasn’t just that. | 其实也不光是这些 |
[09:33] | I, uh, I’ve been going through some stuff lately. | 我自己最近也有些不顺心的事 |
[09:36] | Oh. Is, uh, everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:40] | Ever since Richard retired from the army, | 自从理查德退伍回来后 |
[09:42] | things have been… strained. | 我俩的关系就比较紧张 |
[09:45] | Well, there’s always a period of adjustment. | 都会有一段过渡期的嘛 |
[09:47] | It’s more than that. | 没这么简单 |
[09:48] | He was always thousands of miles away. | 他以前总是在千里之外 |
[09:50] | We got so good at being apart, | 我们习惯了远距离相处 |
[09:52] | we forgot how to be together. | 却忘了近在咫尺时如何相待 |
[09:54] | Well, have you discussed this with him? | 这些你和他谈过了吗 |
[09:57] | I want to, but every time we talk, | 我想啊 可是每次一和他说话 |
[09:59] | it turns into a fight. | 都是以吵架收场 |
[10:00] | Trying to pick a movie friday night– | 我们试着在周五晚上一起看场电影 |
[10:01] | that–that turned into a 3-hour screaming match. | 最后却变成了三小时的嗓门比赛 |
[10:04] | Well, holding it inside isn’t the solution. | 但忍着不说是无法解决问题的 |
[10:06] | You need to tell him how you feel. | 你要让他知道你的感觉 |
[10:08] | Trust me. You’ll be glad you did. | 相信我 说了以后你会比较开心 |
[10:10] | Well, it’s just so much easier | 要是金斯在的话 |
[10:11] | when Keith is around. | 一切就好办多了 |
[10:12] | He’s the one thing we agree on. | 只有他的事情 我们立场一致 |
[10:14] | I mean, I’m glad you two are | 我很高兴你们俩 |
[10:15] | spending Thanksgiving together, | 一起过感恩节 |
[10:16] | but we’re sure gonna miss him at our table. | 但我们晚上吃饭时肯定会想念他的 |
[10:21] | Hmm. Hey, why don’t you join us? | 那不如你们也来和我们一起过节 |
[10:23] | Oh, oh, no. No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[10:24] | I-I wasn’t fishing for an invitation. | 我不是在拐弯抹角地让你邀请我们 |
[10:27] | I know you weren’t. | 我知道你不是 |
[10:27] | We would love to have you. | 我们是真心希望你们能来 |
[10:31] | You are so sweet. | 你真体贴啊 |
[10:33] | And I promise to be on my best behavior. | 我保证会规规矩矩的 |
[10:36] | I know you will, because as Keith told you, | 我知道你会 因为金斯告诉过你 |
[10:38] | I have guns. | 我有枪 |
[10:44] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[10:46] | I was trying to get Mike on the phone, | 我本来想和麦克通电话的 |
[10:47] | but between the time change and his schedule, | 但因为时差和他的行程 |
[10:50] | we weren’t able to connect. | 我们俩没能说上话 |
[10:51] | Aw, that’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[10:52] | I just put Paige down for a nap. | 我刚把佩琪放下睡觉 |
[10:54] | Come. Have some iced tea. | 过来坐下喝杯冰茶吧 |
[11:01] | Maybe you can try Mike tonight after work. | 也许你晚上下班后再去联系麦克 |
[11:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:08] | Wow. She sounds really unhappy. | 她听上去很不高兴啊 |
[11:12] | Shouldn’t we do something about that? | 我们不应该做点什么吗 |
[11:14] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[11:17] | So… what’s the weather like in Alaska | 现在这个季节 阿拉斯加 |
[11:19] | This time of the year? | 那边天气如何 |
[11:22] | Cold. | 很冷 |
[11:28] | Good tea. | 好茶 |
[11:30] | Really, really good tea. | 真是好茶 |
[11:33] | Although it could use some lemon. | 要是加点柠檬就更好了 |
[11:35] | Um, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:47] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[11:49] | We stopped keeping lemons | 我们已经很久没有把柠檬 |
[11:51] | under the baby a while ago. | 放在婴儿身上了 |
[11:52] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t take it. | 对不起 我真的不忍心 |
[11:54] | Look, it’s not fun for me | 听见她哭 |
[11:56] | to hear Paige cry either, | 我心里也不好受 |
[11:57] | But in the long run, | 但是从长远来看 |
[11:58] | it’s going to be better for her. | 这样对她更好 |
[12:00] | It’s not better for me. | 这样对我不好 |
[12:01] | I tried letting her cry yesterday. | 我昨天试着任由她哭闹 |
[12:03] | It was too upsetting. Look at my nails. | 实在令人难受 你看看我的指甲 |
[12:04] | They’re gone. | 都被我啃光了 |
[12:06] | I hate to say it because you’re my friend, | 你是我的朋友 我也不想这么说 |
[12:08] | but this is your job. | 但这是你的工作 |
[12:09] | I need you to do it my way. | 我需要你按我的方式来做 |
[12:11] | I get it. You’re the boss. | 我懂了 你是老板 |
[12:12] | The mean, cold — | 坏心眼的 冷酷的 |
[12:14] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[12:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:18] | Unfeeling boss. | 无情的老板 |
[12:30] | Oh, I thought you were the cable guy. | 我还以为你是来装电视的 |
[12:31] | I’m trying to get free premium channels. | 我想免费看些付费电视频道 |
[12:33] | No, no, just me. | 只有我一个人 |
[12:34] | Lynette wanted me to bring this over | 勒奈特让我把这给你 |
[12:36] | for thursday. | 留着星期四用 |
[12:37] | She didn’t think it’d stand a chance at our place. | 她觉得这在我们家可留不到那么久 |
[12:40] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[12:43] | Uh, Tom? | 汤姆 |
[12:48] | Oh. Oh, oh, right. Here. | 对了 这个给你 |
[12:51] | Do you mind putting that in the kitchen? | 你不介意把它放到厨房里吧 |
[12:53] | My hands are kinda… | 我的手现在不太方便 |
[12:55] | Sure. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[12:59] | So… here you go. | 那么 这个给你了 |
[13:01] | Chocolate cream thigh– p-pie. | 巧克力奶油美腿 派 |
[13:03] | I said “Pie.” | 我说的是派 |
[13:06] | Are you blushing? | 你不会脸红了吧 |
[13:08] | Tom, you’ve seen it before. | 汤姆 你不是早就见过吗 |
[13:11] | I seem to remember you caught me | 我隐约记得我当时也是 |
[13:13] | in a towel then, too. | 裹着浴巾被你撞见的 |
[13:16] | Well, you probably don’t even remember. | 你可能早就不记得了 |
[13:18] | Blue towel, white stripes. | 蓝色浴巾 白色条纹 |
[13:20] | Coney Island Beach Club. | 在科尼岛海滩俱乐部 |
[13:23] | I-it was a good towel. | 那是条很不错的浴巾 |
[13:26] | Uh, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[13:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:32] | What? | 啥 |
[13:34] | Oh, relax. I’m not hitting on you. | 放轻松 我不是在勾引你 |
[13:36] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[13:37] | Well, come on. I’m divorced. I’m vulnerable. | 拜托 我离婚了 现在很脆弱 |
[13:42] | I’ll take my compliments where I can. | 我要抓住一切被赞美的机会 |
[13:45] | I know it’s been over 20 years, | 我知道已经过了二十年了 |
[13:47] | but how do I look? | 但是我现在看起来怎么样 |
[13:50] | You look incredible. | 你看上去美极了 |
[13:54] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:59] | Table. | 桌子没事 |
[14:12] | Oh, that reminds me. | 我想起来了 |
[14:14] | I invited your parents to Thanksgiving dinner. | 我邀请了你父母来参加感恩节晚宴 |
[14:18] | What about the last ten minutes | 刚刚的这十分钟怎么会 |
[14:20] | reminded you of my parents? | 让你想起我的父母呢 |
[14:22] | I was working up the menu in my head. | 我刚刚在脑海里敲定今晚的菜单呢 |
[14:27] | So when you were moaning– | 所以刚才你呻吟时 |
[14:29] | I thought of a new recipe | 我想出了一个新食谱 |
[14:30] | for chestnut stuffing with pancetta. | 栗子煮咸肉 |
[14:33] | That does sound good. | 听上去很棒 |
[14:38] | I wish it was just you and me for Thanksgiving. | 要是感恩节只有你我在一起就好了 |
[14:40] | I had a whole night planned. | 我为今晚做了精心的计划 |
[14:42] | How about we do something special next weekend? | 不如我们下周末一起做点特别的事 |
[14:45] | Just you and me? | 只有你和我 |
[14:46] | Yes. We’ll go some place romantic, | 是的 我们一起去个浪漫的地方 |
[14:47] | and I will plan the whole thing. | 我来安排一切 |
[14:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:53] | Just don’t do it while we’re making love. | 就是别在我们做爱时想那些 |
[14:57] | I am famished. | 我现在饥肠辘辘的 |
[14:58] | How about I rummage around in your kitchen | 让我去你厨房搜刮一下吧 |
[15:00] | and find us something to eat? | 看看有什么可吃的 |
[15:33] | Hey! Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[15:34] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[15:36] | Hey, happy Thanksgiving. | 同乐 同乐 |
[15:37] | Ay, it all smells so wonderful. | 闻着都觉得很好吃呢 |
[15:39] | Well, Carlos and I | 卡洛斯跟我 |
[15:40] | have been working our butts off all day. | 辛辛苦苦忙了一整天 |
[15:42] | She did her hair for two hours | 她花了两个小时做头发 |
[15:43] | and told me where the can opener was. | 然后告诉我罐头起子在哪 |
[15:44] | Who set the table? | 是谁布置的餐桌 |
[15:46] | – Juanita. – Under my supervision. | -胡安妮塔 -在我的监督下 |
[15:51] | Well, we’re happy to be here. | 我们很高兴能来这里过节 |
[15:53] | Grace, sweetie, | 格雷斯 小宝贝 |
[15:54] | you wanna go up and play with Juanita and Celia | 你上楼和胡安妮塔还有西利娅玩吧 |
[15:56] | – before we eat? – Yeah. | – 一会儿再吃饭 – 好的 |
[15:58] | So who wants a drink? | 谁想喝上一杯呢 |
[16:00] | I made margaritas. | 我调了玛格丽塔酒 |
[16:03] | She is very proud of her culture. | 她为她的本土文化引以为豪 |
[16:05] | Hey. Carlos, what’s spanish for | 卡洛斯 不能做爱一个月 |
[16:08] | “No sex for a month”? | 用西班牙语怎么说 |
[16:10] | Ah, Carmen knows. | 卡门知道 |
[16:13] | So, Gaby, what’d you do with the pies? | 加布 你把派放哪了 |
[16:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:20] | I kinda forgot to pick ’em up. | 我好像忘了去拿回来了 |
[16:22] | I cooked this entire meal, and you forget dessert? | 我做了一桌子菜 你却忘了甜点 |
[16:25] | You had one thing to do. | 你就负责这一件事啊 |
[16:27] | It was your whole “Where’s the can opener?” thing. | 都怪你忙着让我找罐头起子 |
[16:29] | It just threw me. Well, | 害得我忘记了 |
[16:30] | Go throw yourself in the car and get the pies. | 你现在开车去买派 |
[16:32] | I can’t drive. I just had a glass of wine. | 我刚喝了酒 开不了车 |
[16:35] | We’ll just have something else for dessert. | 我们还有别的餐后甜点 |
[16:37] | I think I have some leftover Halloween candy… | 万圣节剩下的糖果 |
[16:40] | and pudding mix. Who doesn’t love pudding? | 和布丁 谁不爱吃布丁呢 |
[16:42] | Gaby… get the pies. | 加布 去买派 |
[16:47] | Uh… I can drive you. | 我可以开车带你去 |
[16:49] | Thank you, Hector. | 谢谢 赫克多 |
[16:51] | Oh, fine. Let’s go get your precious pies. | 好吧 我们去买你无可取代的派 |
[16:55] | And lose the attitude. This is your screwup, not mine. | 别发火 祸是你闯的 不是我 |
[16:59] | Carlos, what’s spanish | 卡洛斯 你今晚睡沙发 |
[17:00] | for “You’re sleeping on the couch tonight”? | 用西班牙文怎么说 |
[17:03] | Carmen’s got that one, too. | 卡门也会来这手 |
[17:06] | She… | 她… |
[17:11] | Hey, renee. | 嗨 雷尼 |
[17:12] | Happy, happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[17:14] | Okay, you live in an apartment. Take it down a notch. | 你都住在公寓楼里了 不用这么开心吧 |
[17:19] | Oh. Hello, M.J. | 你好 M.J. |
[17:22] | M.J., what do you say to Mrs. Perry? | M.J 你应该对派瑞夫人说什么 |
[17:24] | She needs medication? | 她需要药物治疗 |
[17:29] | That’s what we say about her. | 那是我们八卦她的话 |
[17:31] | What do we say to her? | 我们应该对她说什么 |
[17:33] | Thank you for having us. | 谢谢你收留我们 |
[17:35] | Precious. | 嘴很甜 |
[17:38] | What’s this chalk line? | 这条粉笔线是怎么回事 |
[17:41] | No kids beyond this point. | 小孩不能迈进这条线 |
[17:43] | Your mommy can bring your food to you. | 你母亲可以送食物给你吃 |
[17:46] | Seriously? The kids’ table’s in the driveway? | 别开玩笑了 孩子们的餐桌在车道上 |
[17:49] | I put it in the street, but the cops made me move it. | 我本来放大街上的 但警察让我搬走 |
[17:53] | Hey, happy Thanksgiving. | 嗨 感恩节快乐 |
[17:55] | Oh. Where’s my little Paige? | 小宝贝佩琪在哪 |
[17:57] | Oh, we are trying to keep her on her sleep schedule, | 我们正在让她的睡眠作息规律 |
[17:59] | so Porter and Preston are watching her. | 波特和普雷斯顿正在照看她 |
[18:01] | But don’t worry, Susan. | 但是别担心 苏珊 |
[18:02] | I told them if she cries, | 我告诉他们了 如果她哭了起来 |
[18:03] | they can pick her up after 20 minutes. | 他们每二十分钟会抱一抱她 |
[18:05] | 20 minutes. You’re up to 20 minutes now. | 二十分钟 你们都提高到二十分钟了啊 |
[18:08] | If they even hear her over the football game. | 而且她得哭得比足球比赛还大声才行 |
[18:11] | What? | 什么 |
[18:19] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:23] | Told you she forgot. Let’s go. | 跟你说过她肯定忘了 我们走吧 |
[18:25] | No. No. Remember how awful you felt when you found out | 不 不 还记得去年当你发现 |
[18:28] | Roy and I spent last Thanksgiving | 我和罗伊在烤饼城堡过感恩节 |
[18:30] | at Pancake Castle and you invited us to your house | 心生同情 于是邀请我们 |
[18:33] | for the next year? | 来年去你家过节吗 |
[18:35] | It’s next year. | 也就是今年 |
[18:36] | I’m… sorry. It slipped my mind. | 抱歉 我忘记了 |
[18:39] | Well, that’s okay. We can go back to Pancake Castle. | 没关系 我们可以再回烤饼城堡 |
[18:42] | No, we can’t. | 不 不行 |
[18:43] | The Board of Health shut ’em down. | 卫生局让他们停业整顿 |
[18:45] | Those weren’t blueberries. | 那些薄饼不是蓝莓 |
[18:49] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[18:50] | Of course you’re welcome to eat with us. | 欢迎和我们一起共餐 |
[18:52] | – Well, thank you, Bree. – Hey. We’re here. | -谢谢 布里 -嗨 我们来了 |
[18:56] | Oh, look. Invited guests. We’ll get out of the way. | 看 这才是受邀的客人 我们别挡路 |
[19:02] | Keith. Happy Thanksgiving. | 金斯 感恩节快乐 |
[19:05] | Richard, Mary. | 理查德 玛丽 |
[19:07] | They were honking at you because | 他们冲你按喇叭是因为 |
[19:08] | you were driving slow in the fast lane. | 你在快车道上开得像蜗牛一样慢 |
[19:10] | No. I was driving the legal speed limit in the left lane. | 不是 我在左车道上开的是合法限速 |
[19:12] | Otherwise known as the fast lane. | 也就是俗称的快车道 |
[19:14] | Happy Thanksgiving. We’d have been here sooner. | 感恩节快乐 我们本应该早点到 |
[19:16] | Drop it, Richard. | 别提了 理查德 |
[19:28] | Come on. Move! | 快点 走啊 |
[19:30] | I think it’s an accident. | 估计是出了事故 |
[19:32] | Well, they better be dead. | 那他们最好已经丧命了 |
[19:33] | The bakery closes in ten minutes. | 面包店十分钟之后打烊 |
[19:35] | Maybe we should just forget the pies. | 要不我们别买派了 |
[19:38] | Are you crazy? If I show up empty-handed, | 你疯了 如果我们两手空空的回去 |
[19:40] | Carlos will go all Ricky Ricardo on my ass. | 卡洛斯会和我大动干戈 |
[19:45] | Take the shoulder. | 从路肩绕过去 |
[19:47] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | It’s totally clear, and we can pass by this whole mess. | 显然我们可以绕过这大塞车 |
[19:51] | Gaby, it’s against the law. | 加布 这是犯法的 |
[19:53] | Hector, I am sweating in a pickup, | 赫克多 我在这小卡车里汗流浃背 |
[19:55] | and my buzz is wearing off. You do not wanna tangle with me. | 声嘶力竭 你别跟我对着干 |
[19:58] | Punch it! | 冲过去 |
[20:08] | Maybe he didn’t see us. | 他可能没看见咱们 |
[20:16] | Sir… | 先生 |
[20:18] | You do realize that the shoulder is used just for emergencies? | 你应该明白路肩只供紧急情况通行吧 |
[20:21] | Officer, hi. Are we glad to see you. | 警官 我们很高兴见到你 |
[20:24] | We could really use a police escort to the bakery. | 我们可以让警官护送我们到面包店 |
[20:26] | It closes in ten minutes. | 那里十分钟后打烊 |
[20:28] | That’s not an emergency, ma’am. | 这算不上紧急情况 夫人 |
[20:30] | “Ma’am”? Ow. Talk about police brutality. | 夫人 哇 还真是一本正经 |
[20:34] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾驶证和行车证 |
[20:36] | I-I have the registration. | 我有行车证 |
[20:41] | And do you have a driver’s license? | 你有驾照吗 |
[20:48] | Sir… are you a citizen of the United States? | 先生 你是美国公民吗 |
[20:51] | Hey! Racist much? | 嗨 种族歧视吗 |
[20:54] | Just because he’s got dark skin and drives a clunker | 不能因为他的肤色是黑的 开辆旧汽车 |
[20:56] | and has a coat hanger for an antenna | 把晾衣杆当天线用 |
[20:58] | doesn’t make him illegal. | 就说他是非法移民 |
[21:00] | Gaby, please! | 加布 拜托 |
[21:00] | He has rights. He pays taxes. | 他有公民权益 还缴税 |
[21:02] | We’re getting your name, | 我们需要知道你的名字 |
[21:04] | officer… Martinez. | 警官 马丁内斯 |
[21:06] | Damn! | 真该死 |
[21:07] | Just give him your license so we can get outta here. | 把你驾照给他 我们赶紧走 |
[21:15] | Hector? | 赫克多 |
[21:17] | Sir, step out of the vehicle | 先生 请下车 |
[21:18] | and put your hands on the car, please. | 把手放在车上 |
[21:25] | Hector. | 赫克多 |
[21:40] | Isn’t that your truck? | 那不是你的卡车吗 |
[21:46] | Why is it moving like that? | 怎么开成那样 |
[21:52] | Where’s my husband? | 我老公呢 |
[21:54] | Where’s the pie? | 派呢 |
[21:56] | Gaby, what happened? | 加布 发生什么事了 |
[21:58] | Please don’t yell at me. | 别冲我嚷嚷 |
[21:59] | That was my first time driving stick shift, | 这是我第一次开手动挡的车 |
[22:01] | – and my nerves are shattered. – Well, where’s Hector? | -我简直魂飞魄散 -赫克多去哪了 |
[22:03] | – He got arrested. – Arrested? Why? | -他被拘捕了 -拘捕了 为什么 |
[22:06] | Well, traffic was awful, and the bakery was closing, | 路上堵得水泄不通 面包店就要打烊了 |
[22:08] | so Hector– a-and I begged him not to, | 赫克多就 我劝过他了 |
[22:11] | drove up on the shoulder, | 可他还是把车开上路肩 |
[22:13] | and the police caught us. | 警察就把我们扣下了 |
[22:15] | Police? | 警察 |
[22:17] | – Grace, get in the truck now. – But we haven’t eaten yet. | -格雷斯 上车 -但我们还没吃饭呢 |
[22:20] | I don’t care. Let’s go! Where’s my purse? | 我不管 现在就走 我去拿钱包 |
[22:24] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[22:25] | I think they’re illegals. | 我想他们是非法移民 |
[22:27] | Are they gonna deport Hector? | 他们会把赫克多驱遂出境吗 |
[22:29] | I don’t know. They just took him and left me in a car | 我不知道 他们把他带走了 |
[22:31] | that I don’t know how to drive. | 留下我开这辆手动挡的车 |
[22:32] | Okay, Carmen, wait. | 卡门 等等 |
[22:33] | We can get your husband out of this. We’ll hire a lawyer. | 我们去雇个律师 把你丈夫捞出来 |
[22:35] | They will have him on a bus back to Mexico by tomorrow. | 他们明天就会把他送上返回墨西哥的汽车 |
[22:38] | I have to move out of our house | 在他们查到我们的地址之前 |
[22:39] | – before they track down our address. – Where are you going?! | -我得赶紧搬走 -你要去哪 |
[22:42] | I have relatives in Texas. | 我有个亲戚在德克萨斯 |
[22:43] | We’ll stay with them | 等我理清楚下一步怎么办之前 |
[22:45] | until I can think of what to do next. | 我们都会呆在他家 |
[22:47] | But what about Grace? | 但格雷斯怎么办 |
[22:48] | When will I see her again? | 我们什么时候才能再见到她 |
[22:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:52] | Say good-bye, Grace. | 说再见 格雷斯 |
[22:54] | Good-bye, Gaby. | 再见 加布 |
[23:05] | Hey, kids, I put some snacks on the table. | 孩子们 我做了些小吃摆桌子上了 |
[23:08] | Mrs. Perry slapped the caterer, | 派瑞夫人扇了厨子一耳光 |
[23:10] | so dinner’s gonna be a little late. | 晚餐会迟些 |
[23:13] | Do you hear crying? | 你们听到哭声了吗 |
[23:15] | Maybe it’s the caterer. | 也许是厨子在哭 |
[23:17] | No, I think it’s Paige. | 不 听起来像是佩琪 |
[23:18] | Oh, yeah. She’s been crying for a long time. | 是啊 她哭了很久了 |
[23:22] | She has? | 是吗 |
[23:32] | Who wants to play some football? | 谁想玩足球 |
[23:34] | Okay. Go long, go long. | 好吧 继续玩 继续玩 |
[23:37] | Oops! That’s my bad! | 糟了 我真笨 |
[23:40] | I’ll get it! | 我去追 |
[23:44] | Oh! Look! Ha! Did it again. | 噢 哈 越跑越远了 |
[23:48] | I’ll get it! | 我去追 |
[24:05] | Let’s go, boys. Come on! | 快跑 快点 |
[24:06] | 3rd and 6. You gotta throw it. | 三号和六号 传球 |
[24:08] | Oh, he’s not gonna. | 没成功 |
[24:13] | Come on! Throw the ball! | 快点传球 |
[24:17] | Ugh. It’s like they’re trying to lose. | 要输了 |
[24:18] | Now 3rd and 16 from the 16 to give to Blake on the draw, | 三号和十六号 十六号突然传给布莱克 |
[24:22] | and Blake is hammered at the line for no gain. | 布莱克想突破防守却一无所获 |
[24:28] | So, uh, Richard, tell us, | 理查德 跟我们说说 |
[24:30] | what are your plans for retirement? | 你们退休后的计划 |
[24:32] | We’re, uh, we’re still discussing that. | 我们还在商量 |
[24:36] | He wants to sail down the coast of South America by himself. | 他想自己出海航行周游南美 |
[24:40] | Bree, this cranberry sauce is delicious. | 布里 这小红莓果酱很美味 |
[24:42] | What is your secret? | 你的秘方是什么 |
[24:44] | Might I remind you, | 我要不要提醒你一下 |
[24:45] | The plan was always for us | 计划一直都是我俩一块 |
[24:47] | to sail down the coast of South America. Oh. | 从南美海岸航行而下 |
[24:49] | Please tell us that secret, Bree. I’d love to hear it. | 说说你的秘诀吧 布里 我很想听听 |
[24:53] | Is it cinnamon? | 是加了肉桂吗 |
[24:57] | If it isn’t, can we talk about cinnamon? | 如果不是 那我们谈谈肉桂怎么样 |
[25:00] | I knew a stripper in Baltimore | 我认识一个巴尔的摩的脱衣舞女 |
[25:02] | named cinnamon. | 名字叫肉桂 |
[25:04] | Nice broad. | 胸长的不错 |
[25:05] | You changed the plan. | 是你改变了计划 |
[25:07] | You were the one that said you wanted to keep working. | 是你说你想继续工作 |
[25:09] | Well, I’m sorry if I built up a successful practice | 我是不是还要为 当你满世界溜达时 |
[25:12] | – while you were traipsing around the world. – Traipsing? | -我在医术上的成功而抱歉 -溜达 |
[25:14] | – Yes. – Like when I traipsed through Iraq. | -是啊 -就像我当年在伊拉克溜达一样 |
[25:17] | Iraq! My goodness. What was that like? | 伊拉克 我的天 那儿是什么样的 |
[25:19] | When I think about it now, doesn’t seem so bad. | 现在想想 其实还不算糟 |
[25:27] | So… Richard, we know that you like sailing. | 那个 理查德 我们现在知道你爱航海 |
[25:30] | What about you, Mary? Do you have any hobbies? | 你呢 玛丽 你有什么爱好吗 |
[25:32] | Ask him. | 问问他 |
[25:34] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[25:35] | He has known me for 35 years. | 他跟我认识35年了 |
[25:37] | I’d be curious if he could name even one thing I like to do. | 我很好奇他能不能说出一件我喜欢的事来 |
[25:43] | Bitch? | 喜欢犯贱 |
[25:48] | No. The stripper’s name was Ginger. | 不是 那个脱衣舞女的名字是小姜 |
[25:50] | Cinnamon was her sister. Killed by a cab. | 肉桂是她姐们 被出租车撞死了 |
[25:54] | You’re not happy unless you have something to complain about. | 你非要抱怨点什么才满意是吗 |
[25:57] | Dad, mom. Come on. You’re guests here. | 爸 妈 拜托 你俩是来做客的 |
[26:00] | Why do I even bother? It’s like talking to a wall. | 我瞎纠结什么呢 简直是对牛弹琴 |
[26:02] | A wall that paid for your medical school | 这头牛在你自制拼图的生意黄了以后 |
[26:04] | after your homemade wooden puzzle business went belly-up. | 还帮你付了医学院的学费 |
[26:07] | And everything you ever did was a success? | 那你的所作所为就都是成功吗 |
[26:09] | Iraq? Nice job! | 伊拉克 说得好听 |
[26:14] | I caught some shrapnel in Korea. | 我在朝鲜还中了弹 |
[26:16] | came this close to being a lady. | 差点就变了太监 |
[26:19] | See, Bree? This is just what we talked about. | 看 布里 这就是我之前跟你说过的 |
[26:23] | You–you talked to my mother? | 你 你跟我妈谈过 |
[26:25] | Bree said I should tell you how I feel. | 布里说我应该告诉你我的感受 |
[26:27] | Well, here is how I feel. I want a divorce. | 我这就告诉你我的感受 我想离婚 |
[26:31] | What? | 什么 |
[26:32] | Thank you, Bree. I do feel better. | 谢谢你 布里 我是感觉好多了 |
[26:35] | You told my mom to get a divorce? | 你让我妈离婚 |
[26:37] | I never said “Divorce.” | 我没说过离婚这俩字 |
[26:39] | You want out of this? Fine! I’m happy to oblige! | 你想解脱 好啊 我乐意奉陪 |
[26:42] | Dad! Mom, wait! | 爸爸 妈妈 等等 |
[26:49] | And you didn’t wanna come. | 你之前还不想来 |
[26:59] | I love the stuffing. | 我很喜欢你做的馅料 |
[27:01] | Are you sure? Not too dry? | 真的吗 不会太干吗 |
[27:04] | No. It’s yummy. Hmm. | 不 很好吃 |
[27:06] | Did you use pecans? | 你用了核桃 |
[27:07] | Yes. It’s my mother’s recipe. | 是啊 是按照我母亲的食谱 |
[27:10] | It’s probably a lot different from the stuffing | 可能跟你小时候吃过的馅料 |
[27:12] | you had as a kid. | 不太一样 |
[27:14] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[27:15] | mama and I didn’t really celebrate Thanksgiving. | 妈妈和我没怎么庆祝过感恩节 |
[27:19] | What? | 什么 |
[27:21] | Daddy left when I was very young. | 爸爸在我很小的时候就离开了 |
[27:23] | After that, mama said | 从那之后 妈妈说 |
[27:25] | we didn’t have anything to be thankful for. | 我们没有任何值得感恩的东西 |
[27:28] | So you never had people over? | 你们从没有邀请别人来家 |
[27:31] | No. It was always just… | 没有 一直都只是 |
[27:33] | Mama and me. | 妈妈和我 |
[27:35] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[27:39] | When I was 12, I did ask mama | 我12岁的时候 倒是有问过妈妈 |
[27:42] | if I could have a friend from school to eat with us. | 能不能邀请一位同学来一块吃饭 |
[27:46] | Danny Sullivan. | 丹尼·沙利文 |
[27:49] | I didn’t tell her I’d invited a boy | 我开始没告诉她我邀请的是个男孩 |
[27:51] | until Thanksgiving morning. | 到感恩节早上才说 |
[27:54] | Well, what happened? | 然后呢 |
[27:55] | She started screaming at me… | 她朝我大吼大叫 |
[27:58] | saying boys were only after one thing. | 说男孩都是别有用心的 |
[28:03] | When he showed up and knocked on the door, | 当他过来敲门的时候 |
[28:06] | she wouldn’t let me answer it. | 她不让我开门 |
[28:09] | We just… sat there and ate | 我们就那么 坐在那吃饭 |
[28:12] | while he knocked and… knocked. | 而他一直敲门 一直敲 |
[28:18] | Finally, it stopped. | 最后 终于停了 |
[28:23] | Your mother sounds like a very unhappy woman. | 你母亲听起来好像不是太开心啊 |
[28:27] | I didn’t notice it so much when I was a child. | 我小时候没注意过这么多 |
[28:32] | But now I’m starting to realize just how… | 而现在我才开始意识到 |
[28:35] | damaged she is. | 她有多扭曲 |
[28:38] | Is that why you never introduced us? | 所以你才没让我去拜访她 |
[28:42] | I just never thought you two would have much in common. | 我只是觉得你们俩可能不会有太多共同语言 |
[28:47] | I can think of one thing. | 我能想到一点 |
[28:50] | We both love you. | 我们都很爱你 |
[28:57] | You know, I think it’s good | 我等了这么长时间 |
[28:58] | I waited this long | 才过了一个真正的感恩节 |
[28:59] | to have a real Thanksgiving. | 这是件好事 |
[29:02] | Why’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[29:04] | Because now I actually have something to be thankful for. | 因为现在我才有了值得感恩的东西 |
[29:13] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[29:15] | I brought you some turkey. | 我带了点火鸡过来 |
[29:17] | Can I have some? | 我能吃点吗 |
[29:18] | Well, sure, but… where’s your mom? | 当然了 不过 你妈妈在哪 |
[29:21] | I thought you guys were throwing the football around. | 我以为你们在玩橄榄球呢 |
[29:22] | I haven’t seen her | 她把球踢到你家那边去以后 |
[29:24] | since she kicked it down to your house. | 我就没见过她 |
[29:27] | And how long ago was that? | 那是什么时候的事了 |
[29:29] | A while ago, before the baby stopped crying. | 有一会了 那会宝宝还在哭 |
[29:35] | And 1:35 left here in the 2nd. | 第二节还剩1分35秒 |
[29:38] | …at their own 42-yard line, trailing 21 to 3. | 在本方的42码线 21比3落后 |
[29:50] | Hey, guys, how’s it goin’? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[29:52] | Uh, Dallas is losing. | 达拉斯要输了 |
[29:54] | Where’s the baby? | 宝宝在哪呢 |
[29:55] | – They have no passing game. – Guys! | -他们没有传球 -伙计们 |
[29:59] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[30:16] | Ahh. Well, now I’m not suspicious at all. | 好吧 我现在不起疑了 |
[30:23] | Come on, Susan! | 拜托 苏珊 |
[30:31] | God, you scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[30:33] | You… stay right there. Guys? | 你 在这等着 伙计们 |
[30:39] | Will you watch the game upstairs? | 你们上楼去看比赛好吗 |
[30:40] | I need to talk to Susan. | 我得跟苏珊谈谈 |
[30:43] | – When did susan get here? – Beats me. | -苏珊什么时候来的 -我怎么知道 |
[30:48] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[30:49] | I could hear her crying four houses away. | 我隔着四栋房子都能听见她哭 |
[30:52] | Yes. And last night, she cried just as loud, | 是啊 昨晚上她哭得一样凶 |
[30:54] | but two minutes later, she put herself to sleep. | 两分钟以后 她自己就睡着了 |
[30:57] | She was self-soothing. The system was working. | 她会自我调解 这法子是有用的 |
[31:00] | I don’t care. I think it’s a crappy system for lazy moms. | 我不管 我觉得这是懒妈妈的破法子 |
[31:04] | Lazy moms? Who are you to talk? | 懒妈妈 你有什么资格说这话 |
[31:08] | You have one kid every… 18 years. | 你18年才养一个孩子 |
[31:11] | Me–I’ve got five in the house at the same time. | 我 我这家里同时有五个孩子 |
[31:14] | It’s a war. | 这是场战争 |
[31:15] | So if I need to put my baby on a schedule | 我得想办法让宝宝起居有规律 |
[31:17] | to stop my life from spiraling out of control, | 免得把我的生活搞得乱七八糟 |
[31:20] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我就得这样做 |
[31:22] | Well… you’re gonna have to do it alone, | 那你就得一个人这样做了 |
[31:25] | ’cause I quit. | 我辞职 |
[31:27] | Whoa. Hold on. Isn’t that a little extreme? | 等一下 这是不是有点太极端了 |
[31:32] | Lynette, I’m sorry. | 勒奈特 我很抱歉 |
[31:33] | I cannot stand by and listen to that baby cry. | 我不能站在一边听孩子哭 |
[31:37] | Even for five minutes? | 五分钟都不行 |
[31:38] | Even for one minute. It’s more than I can handle. | 一分钟也不行 我受不了这个 |
[31:42] | I listen to M.J. crying himself to sleep | 我每天晚上都听见M.J.哭着入睡 |
[31:45] | every night… because he misses his dad. | 因为他想他爸爸 |
[31:48] | I cry myself to sleep because my kid is crying. | 我每晚都哭着入睡 因为我儿子在哭 |
[31:53] | There’s just too much crying in my life. I can’t take it. | 我生活里太多眼泪了 我受不了 |
[31:58] | Oh, sweetie. I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[32:02] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[32:06] | I’m sorry to dump all this on you. | 很抱歉向你发泄出来了 |
[32:07] | I have been emotional all day. | 我一整天都很情绪化 |
[32:12] | God… | 天哪 |
[32:14] | It’s Thanksgiving, and I… | 今天是感恩节 我 |
[32:16] | I haven’t even gotten to speak to Mike. | 我都还没跟麦克说过话 |
[32:21] | You wanna call him? You can use my phone. | 你想打给他吗 可以用我的电话 |
[32:23] | Talk as long as you like. | 想说多久说多久 |
[32:25] | Are you sure? It… it’s expensive. | 真的吗 很贵的 |
[32:29] | Well… it’s either talking to your husband | 要么就跟你老公打电话 |
[32:32] | or self-soothing, | 要么就自我调解吧 |
[32:34] | And I know how much you love that. | 我知道你有多想打这个电话 |
[32:45] | Oh! Thank god you haven’t left. | 谢天谢地 你还没走 |
[32:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[32:49] | You don’t have to leave. | 你不用走了 |
[32:50] | Carlos and I hired our friend Bob. | 卡洛斯和我雇了我们的朋友鲍勃 |
[32:52] | He’s a lawyer. He’ll find a way to help you. | 他是个律师 他会想办法帮你们的 |
[32:54] | How? We’re breaking the law. | 怎么帮 我们犯了法 |
[32:56] | Well, at least talk to him. | 至少先跟他谈谈 |
[32:57] | You can’t just pack up and go. | 你不能就这么收拾包袱走人 |
[32:59] | We always knew this day might come. | 我们一直都知道会有这一天的 |
[33:00] | This was the plan. | 当初就是这么计划的 |
[33:03] | I’m sticking to it. | 我不过是照计划行事 |
[33:09] | Carmen, we should talk about this. | 卡门 我们应该好好谈谈 |
[33:12] | Hi, Gaby. | 嗨 加布 |
[33:13] | Mama, am I supposed to pack all my clothes and books? | 妈妈 我要把所有衣服和书全带上吗 |
[33:16] | Uh, just your favorite things, | 不 就带最喜欢的就行 |
[33:18] | mija, for a nice, long visit. | 这是次长长的旅行 |
[33:22] | I’m going to meet my cousins. | 我要去见表兄妹了 |
[33:25] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:32] | Look, Carmen, I know you’re a proud woman, | 卡门 我知道你自尊心强 |
[33:34] | but you have to let us help you. | 可你必须让我们帮你 |
[33:36] | We’re family. I’m afraid if I let you go, | 我们是一家人 我舍不得你离开 |
[33:39] | I’ll never see Grace again. | 我将再也见不到格雷斯 |
[33:41] | And you might not see Juanita. | 你可能也见不到胡安妮塔了 |
[33:47] | Stay with us until we can figure things out. | 留下来 我们一起解决问题 |
[33:50] | They’ll never look for you there. | 让他们不会再找你们麻烦 |
[33:53] | At the very least, | 退一万步讲 |
[33:54] | We can have a few more days with the girls. | 我们至少还能和女儿们多呆两天 |
[34:01] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[34:03] | I’m not ready to say good-bye yet. | 我还没做好心理准备 和你们道别 |
[34:24] | – Top you off? – Thanks. I’m good. | -帮你满上吗 -谢谢 我够了 |
[34:39] | Where the heck did Lynette go? | 勒奈特跑哪儿去了 |
[34:42] | She can’t be that far. | 她跑不远 |
[34:49] | So the house looks great. | 这房子装修不错 |
[34:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:53] | You like living here? | 你喜欢住在这里吗 |
[34:55] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 喜欢 当然喜欢 |
[35:01] | That didn’t sound very convincing. | 这回答好牵强 |
[35:04] | Well, it’s nothing against Fairview. | 我不是反感美景镇 |
[35:06] | It’s just… I’m surrounded by couples and married people. | 只是我周围都是已婚人士 |
[35:10] | And I’m alone. | 而我是单身 |
[35:13] | Would you believe for the first time? | 刚听说的时候你信吗 |
[35:17] | Well, if I know you, that’s not gonna last. | 以我对你的了解 应该不会单身多久 |
[35:22] | I don’t know. | 我也没把握 |
[35:24] | You know, people used to say I was a beautiful woman. | 人们以前总说我是个美女 |
[35:26] | Now they say | 现在她们都说 |
[35:28] | I’m a beautiful woman for my age. | 以我这个年龄 算是个美女了 |
[35:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:32] | I just saw you in a towel. | 我刚看过你裹着浴巾的样子 |
[35:37] | Did you get your premium channels? | 你家的付费频道装好了吗 |
[35:39] | I did… | 装好了 |
[35:41] | And high-speed internet. | 还有高速网络 |
[35:44] | There you go. | 真有你的 |
[35:52] | Oh, you know, there was a time | 曾几何时 |
[35:54] | where I could have any man I wanted, | 我对男人手到擒来 |
[35:56] | and… I did. | 没一个漏网的 |
[36:01] | But I did not choose wisely. | 但我的选择不明智 |
[36:04] | I went for the rich guys, the famous guys, | 我以前喜欢富人和名人 |
[36:07] | The ones who bought me pretty things. | 他们能给我买金银珠宝 |
[36:10] | I should’ve been looking for a man who was kind and gentle, | 我真该找个善良而有风度的男人 |
[36:16] | The kind of man you’d actually wanna raise a family with. | 那种你想跟他共度一生的人 |
[36:25] | I gotta hand it to Lynette. | 这方面我还真不如勒奈特 |
[36:27] | She sure knows how to pick ’em. | 她才懂得如何挑男人 |
[36:37] | Hmm. What are you guys talking about? | 你们在聊什么 |
[36:42] | You, actually. | 在聊你呢 |
[36:45] | I hope it was complimentary. | 我希望你们是在夸我 |
[36:48] | Uh, very. | 那是当然 |
[36:57] | – Hey. – Come on in. | -嗨 -进来吧 |
[37:00] | My dad’s here. He’s in the other room. | 我爸也在 他在另一个房间 |
[37:01] | Oh. How’s he doing? | 他情绪怎样 |
[37:05] | Weirdly okay. | 好得出奇 |
[37:08] | And how about you? | 你呢 |
[37:10] | Freaked out. | 我吓坏了 |
[37:15] | Guess it doesn’t matter if you’re 4 or 34 | 我猜无论你是4岁还是34岁 |
[37:17] | when your mom and dad aren’t together anymore. | 面临父母离异时的感觉都一样 |
[37:19] | It’s horrible, I know. | 很可怕 我能了解 |
[37:22] | You know what’s ironic? | 是不是很讽刺 |
[37:24] | Thanksgiving, big family holiday. | 感恩节原本应该是家庭大聚会的日子 |
[37:26] | That’s the day I start thinking | 可就在这天 我开始思考 |
[37:27] | there’s no point in being married. | 婚姻本身毫无意义 |
[37:30] | – You can’t think like that. – Why not? | -你不能这么想 -为什么不能 |
[37:34] | They were married for 35 years. | 他们的婚姻维持了35年 |
[37:35] | If it could fall apart that quickly… | 却瞬间瓦解 |
[37:38] | It didn’t. | 不是这样的 |
[37:41] | It’s been a long time coming, Keith. | 冰冻三尺非一日之寒 金斯 |
[37:42] | You just haven’t been around to see it. | 只是你没有亲眼目睹罢了 |
[37:44] | Hmm. Like that would have made it easier. | 就算我目睹了 又能好到哪去 |
[37:48] | Son, all I’m saying is try not to be cynical about marriage. | 我想说的是 不要对婚姻有成见 |
[37:52] | Really? ’cause I see a lot of divorced people in this room. | 是吗 我怎么看这房间里有好多离婚人士 |
[37:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:00] | No. You’re right. I’m divorced. | 没什么 你说得对 我离婚了 |
[38:02] | But I will never give up on marriage. | 可我从没放弃过对婚姻的追求 |
[38:04] | Because when it works, it’s great. | 因为一旦成功了 感觉很棒 |
[38:07] | And I still believe it could happen again for me. | 而且我仍相信我能再寻求到美满的婚姻 |
[38:12] | And I cannot believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[38:13] | I just said that to my boyfriend | 我刚对我男友说了那番话 |
[38:15] | in front of his father. | 还是在他的父亲面前 |
[38:21] | You wanna take a walk? | 出去散散步吗 |
[38:23] | Maybe I can salvage one nice | 或许我还能找回 |
[38:25] | Thanksgiving memory out of this day? | 一次美妙的感恩节回忆 |
[38:27] | I’d love to. | 好的 |
[38:28] | All right. I’ll get my coat. | 好的 我去拿外套 |
[38:38] | I hope he’s gonna be okay. | 我希望他能好起来 |
[38:40] | Well, it’ll take some time, | 可能需要点时间 |
[38:41] | But I promise I’ll help him through it. | 可我保证会帮他度过难关 |
[38:46] | Keith’s a lucky guy to have you. | 金斯能有你在身边 真是他的福分 |
[38:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:51] | I knew you were special from the moment I met you. | 从我第一眼见你 我就觉得你与众不同 |
[38:58] | You ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[38:59] | All set. | 准备好了 |
[39:16] | How’s it going? What have you found out? | 进展如何 有什么发现 |
[39:19] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[39:21] | He still insists he didn’t do it. | 他还是矢口否认 |
[39:24] | Clearly, it’s too soon. | 很明显 时间太仓促 |
[39:26] | You haven’t gained his trust yet. | 你还没获取他的信任 |
[39:31] | You know what you should do? | 你知道该做些什么吗 |
[39:33] | Join some wine-of-the-month club. | 参加个什么月度美酒俱乐部 |
[39:36] | Start getting him drunk on a regular basis. | 每次去都把他灌醉 |
[39:38] | Maybe he’ll let something slip. | 可能他能露点口风 |
[39:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:46] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[39:49] | Have you ever considered the possibility that… | 你有没有想过他可能 |
[39:52] | That what? | 可能什么 |
[39:54] | That Paul didn’t kill Aunt Martha. | 保罗可能没有杀玛莎阿姨 |
[39:58] | No. | 没想过 |
[40:01] | Have you? | 你想过吗 |
[40:06] | No one actually saw him do it. | 毕竟没人目睹过他杀人 |
[40:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:10] | He swears he didn’t kill her. | 他发誓说没杀害她 |
[40:12] | And you believe him. | 而你竟然信以为真 |
[40:17] | I want you out of that house. | 我要你搬出那栋房子 |
[40:19] | – Mama. – You will leave here, get your things, | -妈妈 -你现在离开 去收拾行李 |
[40:22] | and get out of that house today. | 今天就搬出去 |
[40:25] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:29] | He’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[40:31] | What? | 什么 |
[40:32] | He’s nice to me. | 他对我很好 |
[40:34] | Who cares?! | 那又怎样 |
[40:36] | He’s a cold-blooded killer! | 他是个冷血杀手 |
[40:39] | Mama, the guards. | 妈妈 警卫就在你后面 |
[40:40] | I didn’t raise you to be this stupid! | 我把你拉扯大 不是让你是非不分的 |
[40:43] | Sit down, | 坐下 |
[40:44] | – Or your visit’s over. – Don’t touch me! | -不然你的探访就结束了 -别碰我 |
[40:47] | – Mama! – I will not allow you | -妈妈 -我不会任你 |
[40:51] | to fall in love with a monster! | 爱上一个禽兽的 |
[40:53] | Do you hear me?! | 听到了吗 |
[40:57] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[41:02] | Mom, we want breakfast. | 妈妈 我们想吃早餐 |
[41:04] | Okay, I’ll be there in a second. | 好 我马上就去 |
[41:08] | Bob, there has got to be some way | 鲍勃 我们应该有办法 |
[41:09] | we can get Hector his papers. | 帮赫克多得到正式身份 |
[41:11] | Isn’t there somebody that we can throw money at? | 我们能不能花点钱疏通关系 |
[41:13] | Guys, it’s too late for Hector, and as long as Carmen is here, | 为时已晚 还有只要卡门还留在这里 |
[41:17] | she runs the risk of being deported, too. | 她也面临着被驱逐出境的风险 |
[41:20] | She either turns herself in, or… | 她要么自首 要么 |
[41:22] | I have to disappear. | 我必须销声匿迹 |
[41:27] | You said Carmen’s at risk. What about Grace? | 你说卡门有风险 那格雷斯呢 |
[41:29] | She was born here. She’s an American citizen. | 她出生在这里 她是美国公民 |
[41:37] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:39] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[41:46] | Wow. This is great. Waffles are my favorite. | 太棒了 华夫饼是我的最爱 |
[41:49] | Good. You can have them anytime you want. | 很好 你想吃的话 随时都能吃 |
[41:52] | Really? Wow. I wish I could live here all the time. | 真的吗 真希望我能一直住在这里 |
[41:58] | Well, you never know. | 世事难料 |
[42:00] | There might be a way we can make that happen. | 也许会有实现的可能 |
[42:08] | Once a year, | 每年一次 |
[42:10] | we remember to stop and count our blessings. | 我们记得要停下来 细数我们得到的恩惠 |
[42:15] | We give thanks for the friends who understand us… | 我们感谢心有灵犀的朋友 |
[42:21] | The lovers who makes us happy… | 我们感谢带给我们幸福的爱人 |
[42:27] | The children who do our bidding… | 我们感谢对我们唯命是从的孩子 |
[42:33] | Yes, we must always be thankful for what we’ve been given… | 的确 我们要感谢所有给予我们的恩惠 |
[42:38] | even if it’s just an opportunity. | 哪怕只是一次机会 |