时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Susan tracked down the wife of the man she helped bury | 苏珊找到了她帮忙埋葬的男人的太太 |
[00:05] | and tried to make things right. | 试图做出补偿 |
[00:07] | I think you added an extra zero. | 我想你多写了一个零 |
[00:09] | I wanna do something to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[00:11] | Lynette adjusted to life without Tom. | 勒奈特独挑大梁 |
[00:13] | Lots of things like this are going to happen. | 这样的问题还会再发生的 |
[00:15] | I have to be able to fix them. | 我得知道怎么修 |
[00:18] | Mike stopped Ben from making a mistake… | 麦克及时纠错 |
[00:20] | – Are you crazy? – Who is this guy? | -你疯了吗 -他是谁 |
[00:22] | Sorry, pal, | 抱歉了 哥们 |
[00:23] | the deal’s off. He’s not taking your money. | 交易结束 你还是把钱收回去吧 |
[00:25] | Then told him something he didn’t know about Renee. | 麦克随后把雷尼的身家告诉了本 |
[00:28] | If she divorced a cricket player, | 如果她前夫是个板球运动员 |
[00:29] | I might recognize the name. | 我肯定一清二楚的 |
[00:30] | If she divorced a cricket player, | 要是她真是跟板球运动员离婚 |
[00:32] | she wouldn’t have gotten $12 million. | 哪儿能分到一千二百万美元啊 |
[00:34] | And Bree’s falling out with her friends | 布里与姐妹们不欢而散 |
[00:36] | led to some dangerous behavior. | 导致她走向危险边缘 |
[00:38] | Can I buy you another drink? | 我能再给你买一杯酒吗 |
[00:39] | You can buy me breakfast. | 你可以给我买早饭 |
[00:46] | Bree Van de Kamp had always enjoyed a sterling reputation. | 布里·范德坎普一向有着良好的口碑 |
[00:52] | She was known for being kind to strangers | 大家都知道她对陌生人仁慈友好 |
[00:57] | and for greeting them with a warm welcome. | 对来客热忱相待 |
[01:04] | She made sure every guest felt comfortable | 她确保每位来宾都感到温馨备至 |
[01:08] | and that no part of her home was off-limits. | 在她家中没有任何禁区 |
[01:14] | She never had the heart to turn anyone away, | 她从不忍心打发人走 |
[01:19] | because no matter how many guests she was hosting | 因为不管她接待了多少客人 |
[01:23] | or how late she was entertaining, | 也不管她款待到多晚 |
[01:27] | her generosity knew no bounds. | 她的慷慨都无止境 |
[01:31] | That was amazing. | 真是飘飘欲仙 |
[01:31] | It was nice. | 感觉真好 |
[01:34] | And unexpected. | 而且出乎意料 |
[01:37] | An hour ago, when I offered to buy you that glass of wine, | 一小时前 我提议为你那杯酒买单时 |
[01:40] | I didn’t know what a good investment it would be. | 根本不知道我的投资回报会如此丰厚 |
[01:42] | I don’t waste any time… | 当我看到喜欢的目标时 |
[01:46] | when I see something I like. | 就会舍不得浪费时间 |
[01:47] | Decisive. | 真干脆 |
[01:49] | And sexy. You may be the perfect woman. | 而且性感 你真是梦中情人 |
[01:55] | Get out. | 出去 |
[01:57] | What? | 什么 |
[01:59] | I mean… it’s time to go. | 我是说 你该走了 |
[02:02] | Uh… it’s–it’s– it’s 4:00 in the morning. | 现在才凌晨4点 |
[02:06] | Yeah, and my neighbor, Karen Mmcclusky, | 对 但我邻居凯伦·麦克卢斯基 |
[02:08] | starts her day at 5:00 with a pot of coffee | 5点就起来泡咖啡 |
[02:10] | and a seat near her front window. | 坐在窗口喝了 |
[02:12] | This is my only chance to get you out of here | 我只有趁这个时候把你弄出去的 |
[02:13] | without her noticing. | 她才不会注意到 |
[02:15] | Who cares if she notices? | 谁在乎她注意不注意 |
[02:16] | I do. I have a certain reputation on this street, | 我在乎 我在这条街上名声很好 |
[02:19] | and I don’t want to become the subject of idle gossip. | 我可不想成为大家茶余饭后的八卦对象 |
[02:23] | Now come on. | 赶紧走吧 |
[02:28] | Well, uh… thanks again. This–this was terrific. | 再次感谢你 感觉真是太好了 |
[02:31] | Ah, yes, here are your pants. | 对 给你裤子 |
[02:33] | Thanks. Uh, really love to see you again. | 谢谢 真希望能再见到你 |
[02:37] | Aw, that’s sweet. Don’t forget your jacket. | 嘴真甜 别忘了你的外套 |
[02:39] | It’s quite chilly out tonight. | 今晚外面很冷 |
[02:43] | I’m serious. Let’s do this again. | 我认真的 我们可以下次再来 |
[02:46] | How about Friday? | 周五怎么样 |
[02:48] | Oh, I’m afraid I’m busy. | 我恐怕没空 |
[02:49] | Thursday or Wednesday? | 周四或周三呢 |
[02:53] | Can I at least get your phone number | 那至少能告诉我电话号码 |
[02:54] | or your last name? | 或者你姓什么吧 |
[02:58] | You seem like a good person, | 你看上去像个好人 |
[02:59] | so I’m gonna be honest. | 所以我老实告诉你吧 |
[03:00] | I have no interest in having a relationship with you. | 我不想和你交往过深 |
[03:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:06] | Because I am past the point in my life | 因为我已经过了 |
[03:07] | where I hope every date will flower | 希望每个约会对象 |
[03:09] | into a meaningful relationship. | 都能和我开花结果的的年龄 |
[03:11] | I have had husbands and boyfriends, | 我成过几次婚 也交过几个男友 |
[03:13] | and they’ve brought me nothing but heartbreak and pain. | 可他们只给我带来了伤心和痛苦 |
[03:15] | So now all I want is a body in my bed at night, briefly. | 所以我现在只想晚上有人临时陪一陪 |
[03:20] | So that’s it? You’re just gonna kick me out? | 所以就这样吗 你就这样把我扫地出门吗 |
[03:23] | I am so sorry. Where are my manners? | 真抱歉 我怎么那么失礼 |
[03:29] | Yes, Bree had always enjoyed a sterling reputation… | 没错 布里一向有着良好的口碑 |
[03:33] | It was lovely having sex with you. | 和你逍遥真开心 |
[03:36] | Have a wonderful day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[03:40] | And she saw no reason that should change. | 而且她觉得没必要有所改变 |
[03:58] | In the life of every housewife, | 在每个主妇的生活中 |
[04:01] | there comes a time for renovation… | 总免不了要翻新 |
[04:07] | When an eager child learns a new skill… | 因为求知的孩子学习新本领 |
[04:13] | When a romantic evening becomes an unsightly mess… | 因为浪漫之夜稍有闪失 |
[04:20] | Or when a dinner party comes to an unexpected end. | 或是因为盛宴酿成了悲剧 |
[04:27] | But sometimes the only thing that needs to be removed… | 可有时唯一需要抹去的 |
[04:33] | is a memory. | 是一段记忆 |
[04:37] | So basically I want a whole new look– | 所以我基本上是要焕然一新 |
[04:39] | New furniture, new paint, you name it. | 新家具 新装饰 全给我换了 |
[04:41] | So we can get rid of everything, | 所以我们可以把一切都给丢了 |
[04:43] | including the Virgin Mary and her kid? | 包括圣母玛利亚和她的孩子吗 |
[04:46] | Ah. No, no, no, no. My faith is very important to me. | 不不不 我的信仰对我来说很重要 |
[04:49] | Name three apostles. | 说出三个门徒名字 |
[04:52] | Okay, fine. Move it to the guest room. | 好吧 挪到客房去吧 |
[04:54] | Hey, can you guys get this all done in two weeks? | 你们能在两周后完工吗 |
[04:56] | Probably. Why the rush? | 可能吧 为什么那么急 |
[04:58] | That’s when Carlos is done with rehab. | 那时卡洛斯正好戒酒回来 |
[05:00] | I don’t want him coming back into the room. | 我不想让他回到这房间 |
[05:02] | It just freaks him out. | 这里老让他心神不安 |
[05:03] | Why would this room freak him out? | 这房间有什么问题吗 |
[05:08] | ‘Cause it was where Celia was conceived, | 因为这里是孕育西利娅的地方 |
[05:10] | and frankly, that kid’s been nothing but trouble. | 坦白说 那孩子成天只会闯祸 |
[05:14] | Uh, so, Lynette, is Tom back from Paris? | 勒奈特 汤姆从巴黎回来了吗 |
[05:16] | Not yet. Jane arranged for them… | 还没 简为他们俩安排 |
[05:19] | to pop over to London for a couple days. | 去伦敦待上几天 |
[05:21] | That slut. | 那荡妇 |
[05:22] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. | -抱歉 -不不不 |
[05:24] | I mean, yeah, she’s a slut, | 我是说 她是个荡妇没错 |
[05:26] | But I’m done feeling sorry for myself. | 不过我现在已经不再自怨自艾了 |
[05:29] | It’s the kick in the pants I need to start dating again. | 我得重振旗鼓 开始约会了 |
[05:32] | – Good for you. – Yeah, it’s a big step. | -真棒 -对 进步很大 |
[05:34] | I know, which is why I’m hoping you two might know someone | 我知道 所以我希望你们俩 |
[05:37] | you could set me up with. | 给我做做媒 |
[05:41] | Uh, sure. We will think about it. | 当然了 我们会考虑的 |
[05:43] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[05:46] | What was what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[05:46] | What was that look thing you just did? | 你们刚才互换的眼神是什么意思 |
[05:50] | Oh. There it is. You did it again. | 看 你们又来了 |
[05:53] | It… Lynette, you’re a wonderful person. | 勒奈特 你是个很优秀的人 |
[05:56] | You are strong and sexy and smart, | 你坚强性感又聪明 |
[05:59] | so… fixing you up would be a bit of a challenge. | 所以… 给你做媒难度很高 |
[06:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:05] | Well… because you’re so unique. | 因为你太特别了 |
[06:08] | Such an original. | 原汁原味 |
[06:10] | Feisty and so certain of what you believe. | 凡事总要争个明白 坚信自己的观念 |
[06:15] | Stop trying to make all those sound like compliments. | 别把这些话说得跟夸奖似的 |
[06:17] | You’re basically telling me I’m a bitch. | 你们其实在暗示我爱发牢骚 |
[06:22] | Oh, my god! | 还真是 |
[06:25] | We’re just saying it takes a certain kind of man | 我们只是在说 会有某个男人 |
[06:28] | to appreciate all you have to offer. | 欣赏你的这些特质 |
[06:30] | Preferably one with a hide like a rhino | 或许他得披着犀牛皮 |
[06:32] | and the fighting spirit of a baby harp seal. | 有着格陵兰海豹宝宝般的斗志才行 |
[06:36] | Okay, so we’re done sugarcoating? | 好了 我们好话说完了吗 |
[06:37] | Okay, look, I’ve met me. | 好吧 我已经认清自己了 |
[06:40] | I know I can come on a little strong, | 我知道我有些强势 |
[06:42] | but I have to believe there’s a guy out there somewhere | 但我还是得相信 有一个男人 |
[06:44] | that finds that appealing. | 就喜欢我这类的 |
[06:49] | And… you two are gonna help me find that guy. | 而且… 你们得帮我找到这位如意郎君 |
[06:52] | Ohh, fine. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[06:55] | You always do, because you’re so… | 你总是赢家 因为你总… |
[06:58] | feisty. | 争强好胜 |
[07:06] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[07:08] | Aah! Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[07:10] | Why are you still here?! Didn’t the alarm go off? | 你怎么还在这儿 闹钟没响吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, 4 o’clock in the morning. I shut it off. | 凌晨四点的时候响了 我把它关了 |
[07:15] | No. That’s when you leave. That’s when all the men leave. | 不能关 闹铃响你就得走了 所有人都是这样 |
[07:17] | It’s the rule. | 这是规矩 |
[07:19] | Okay, I’ll get rid of whoever’s knocking, | 好吧 不管是谁敲门 我都给赶走 |
[07:21] | and you can sneak out the back. Stay put. | 你就可以从后门走了 现在别动 |
[07:24] | Yeah, but I have– | 好 可我得… |
[07:25] | And don’t move. | 原地不动 |
[07:30] | Karen, hi. | 凯伦 你好 |
[07:31] | Th-this is not a good time. | 现在我不方便 |
[07:32] | I am so angry, I could spit. | 我气死了 我要吐槽 |
[07:36] | You’ve gotta help me, Bree. | 你得帮帮我 布里 |
[07:38] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[07:39] | The church bake sale. | 教堂的糕点义卖 |
[07:41] | Everyone knows I make the lemon bars, | 大家都知道柠檬棒由我来做 |
[07:43] | but this year, Helen Simpson says she’s making them, too, | 可今年 海伦·辛普森说她也要做 |
[07:46] | and I can’t compete with her. She uses real lemons. | 我可比不过她 她是用真柠檬做的 |
[07:50] | And what do you use? | 那你用的什么 |
[07:52] | I’m on a fixed income, okay? | 我可只是个拿固定工资的 |
[07:56] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[08:00] | I mean… that must be so hard for you. | 我是说… 你的生活该是有多苦啊 |
[08:04] | You’re the head of the Women’s Auxiliary. | 你是女士互助会的会长 |
[08:05] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[08:07] | Have you considered covering your lemons? | 你有没有想过把”柠檬”遮起来 |
[08:11] | What? | 什么 |
[08:12] | I-I mean, you have lemon bars covered, | 我是说 柠檬棒的事情我来解决 |
[08:15] | So I’m gonna ask Helen to make blueberry cheesecake. | 我让海伦去做蓝莓奶酪蛋糕 |
[08:17] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[08:19] | Now off you go. | 不送啦 |
[08:21] | I will. I’m just waiting for the naked guy behind me | 行 可我还在等着看我背后的那位帅哥 |
[08:23] | to finish getting dressed. | 什么时候能穿好衣服 |
[08:28] | Sorry. Couldn’t wait. | 抱歉 我等不及了 |
[08:29] | I’ve got a meeting. Have you seen my pants? | 我有会要开 你看见我裤子了吗 |
[08:33] | Uh, you left them on the kitchen island. | 你落在厨房桌台上了 |
[08:41] | Don’t give me the judgmental eyebrow. | 别摆出这副带有成见的表情好吗 |
[08:44] | He is a dear old friend of mine | 他是我的一位好朋友 |
[08:46] | visiting from out of town. | 老远过来看我 |
[08:49] | See you later, Dan. | 慢走啊 丹 |
[08:50] | – Don. – Hi. | -是唐 -你好 |
[08:51] | Just go. | 还不快走 |
[08:56] | Now can I give you the eyebrow? | 现在可以了吗 |
[08:57] | Fine. I met him last night at Murray’s. | 我招 我昨晚在”默里”酒吧认识他的 |
[09:01] | My car broke down, and I– | 我的车坏了 然后… |
[09:03] | I went inside to wait for a tow truck. | 我进酒吧等拖车 |
[09:05] | And how about the guy I saw leaving the other morning? | 那前几天早上离开的那位呢 |
[09:08] | My god. What time are you getting up? | 神啊 你几点就起床了 |
[09:10] | Caught that one on the way to the can. | 跑到垃圾桶的时候被我发现了 |
[09:12] | What is going on, Bree? | 你怎么了 布里 |
[09:14] | You don’t seem… yourself lately. | 你不是以前的你了 |
[09:18] | I am absolutely fine. | 我完全没事 |
[09:25] | Okay. Whatever you say. | 好吧 你说没事就没事吧 |
[09:37] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[09:38] | What is your big surprise? | 你的大惊喜是什么 |
[09:40] | Just a few more feet. | 再走几步 |
[09:41] | Because if it’s a 3-way, I gotta warn you, | 如果是玩三人行的话 我得警告你 |
[09:43] | that’s how I met my ex-husband. | 我就是这么认识我前夫的 |
[09:45] | Uh, no, it’s not that. | 不是那个 |
[09:49] | Your fish. | 你的鱼 |
[09:51] | You’re getting rid of it? | 你准备扔掉它吗 |
[09:52] | Well, I know how much you hate it. | 我知道你有多讨厌它 |
[09:54] | Well, it meant so much to you… | 可它对你的意义深重啊 |
[09:56] | for some stupid-ass reason you once explained to me. | 忘记你上次说的一堆狗屁理由了 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:00] | Bruce and I had some good times together. | 布鲁斯和我有过一段历史 |
[10:02] | But you and I have been having our share, too, | 但你和我也有历史 |
[10:04] | and, uh, you know, if I have to pick one of you | 如果… 要在你们之间选择一个 |
[10:06] | for the long haul, well… | 长远来看的话… |
[10:09] | The long haul? What are you trying to say? | 长远来看 你想说什么 |
[10:13] | I’m trying to say… | 我想说… |
[10:15] | I want you to come to dinner tomorrow night. | 我想约你明晚吃晚餐 |
[10:18] | Ah. Sounded like there was more to it than that. | 听起来不像吃饭这么简单啊 |
[10:21] | Well, maybe there is, | 也许是吧 |
[10:22] | but you’ll have to come to dinner to find out. | 你来了才知道 |
[10:26] | Sounds intriguing. | 听起来挺诱人的 |
[10:28] | We’re not having swordfish, are we? | 我们不吃剑鱼 对吧 |
[10:34] | Work. | 共事 |
[10:35] | I will be upstairs. | 我在楼上等你 |
[10:40] | Keep it short. | 别打太久 |
[10:47] | Hey, Carl. What’s up? | 喂 卡尔 怎么了 |
[10:49] | No, no, don’t send out the layoff notices. | 别 别发停工通知 |
[10:52] | We’ll make payroll. I’ve got this covered. | 我们会发工资单的 我有解决办法了 |
[10:56] | No, not the bank. | 不是贷款 |
[10:58] | I’m working on something else. | 我有别的办法 |
[11:10] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[11:10] | Where the hell is my husband? | 我丈夫到底在哪里 |
[11:19] | Oh, hey, I’m sorry. The door slipped. | 抱歉 我的门打滑了 |
[11:22] | Whoa. Okay. I just vacuumed, so if you could– | 好吧 我刚打扫完 你能不能… |
[11:23] | Ramon! | 雷蒙 |
[11:25] | Ramon! | 雷蒙 |
[11:26] | He isn’t here. H-how did you find me? | 他不在这里 你怎么找到我的 |
[11:28] | Your address was on the check, genius. | 你的地址在支票上 天才 |
[11:31] | When I find you, | 要是我找到你了 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna wring your neck like a chicken! | 我会把你的脖子像鸡一样扭断 |
[11:34] | You seem a little tense. Do– do you want some herbal tea? | 你有些紧张 要喝杯花草茶吗 |
[11:37] | I want my husband! | 我要我的丈夫 |
[11:41] | What makes you think I know where he is? | 你怎么确定我知道 |
[11:42] | You told my daughter he was never coming back. | 你告诉我女儿说他再也不会回来了 |
[11:45] | You think it’s that easy to steal my man, bitch? | 你以为偷我的男人这么容易吗 贱人 |
[11:48] | Wait. You think that I’m having an affair with Ramon? | 等等 你以为我和雷蒙在偷情吗 |
[11:52] | Did he give these to you? | 这花是他送你的吗 |
[11:53] | No! No! These are from my husband. | 不 不是 这是我丈夫送我的 |
[11:56] | So you’re cheating on your husband, too. You whore. | 这么说你也背着你丈夫出轨了 荡妇 |
[11:59] | Okay, look, I swear there is no possible way | 好吧 我发誓 我绝不可能 |
[12:02] | I could be having an affair with your husband. Trust me. | 和你丈夫偷情 相信我 |
[12:04] | Well, I think you’re lying. | 是吗 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[12:06] | And you wanna see what I do to liars? | 你想看看我怎么对待撒谎的人吗 |
[12:09] | Hey, mom. Who’s that? | 妈妈 这是谁 |
[12:12] | Please don’t. | 请不要这样 |
[12:16] | You’re the home wrecker, not me. | 你是分裂家庭的人 不是我 |
[12:18] | But this isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[12:35] | I wanna get to the carpet store before it closes. | 我想在关门之前去地毯商店 |
[12:37] | Oh, relax. It’s a block away. | 放心 就隔一个街区 |
[12:39] | Just need to confirm my appointment. | 我确认一下我的预约 |
[12:40] | Hi. Making sure I’m still on with Frank 2:00 Thursday, | 你好 我想确认一下周四两点 弗兰克的预约 |
[12:44] | and reminding you what happened the last time | 然后提醒你上一次 |
[12:46] | you screwed up my appointment. | 你没安排好我的预约的后果 |
[12:48] | She hasn’t forgotten, Renee. None of us have. | 她没忘呢 雷尼 我们都没忘呢 |
[12:51] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[12:52] | How are you? This is my friend Lynette. | 最近怎么样 这是我的朋友勒奈特 |
[12:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:58] | Who’s the lucky guy doing you? | 哪个幸运儿在给你做 |
[13:01] | Actually… | 其实… |
[13:03] | Nobody. My husband and I are separated, | 目前没人 我丈夫和我分居了 |
[13:05] | And he just took his girlfriend to London and– | 他和他的女友在伦敦 |
[13:07] | he was talking about your hair. | 他是在说你的头发 |
[13:10] | Oh, of course you were. | 是 我怎么会不知道 |
[13:15] | I’m gonna meet you at the carpet store. | 我去地毯店等你 |
[13:17] | Seriously, your hair is amazing. | 说真的 你的头发很棒 |
[13:19] | Any chance you’d ever let me style you? | 能给我个机会帮你做头发吗 |
[13:21] | Uh, well, I’ve been going to Gustave on main for years. | 我一直是找主路上的古斯塔夫做头发 |
[13:23] | I’d feel like I was cheating on him. | 我不想对他不忠 |
[13:25] | Well, he doesn’t have to know. | 我们可以背着他 |
[13:31] | Yeah, but… | 是 但是 |
[13:32] | Gustave is jealous and french, | 古斯塔夫很爱吃醋 还典型的法国做派 |
[13:35] | and I wouldn’t want this ending up | 我可不想最后搞得 |
[13:38] | a pistols-at-dawn kind of thing. | 你俩为此决斗 |
[13:40] | Loyalty. Just makes me want you more. | 忠贞啊 让我更想得到你了 |
[13:44] | All right. Stop sniffing each other. | 行啦 别再相互试探了 |
[13:46] | I need a bottle of conditioner. | 我要一瓶护发素 |
[13:48] | Coming right up. | 我这就去拿 |
[13:52] | Well, he seems great. | 他看起来很棒 |
[13:54] | Why don’t you set me up with him? | 你怎么不帮我和他搭红线 |
[13:56] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不成 |
[13:57] | Why not? You saw he was flirting. | 为什么 你也看到了 他在跟我调情 |
[13:59] | Well, no, he’s not right for you. | 他不适合你 |
[14:01] | He just got divorced, | 他刚刚离婚 |
[14:03] | and he’s not looking for anything serious. | 还不想投入认真的感情 |
[14:05] | Neither am I. It’s perfect. | 我也是 再合适不过了 |
[14:06] | Honey, you’re about to go on your first date in 20 years. | 亲爱的 这将是你二十年来首个约会 |
[14:09] | I really don’t wanna see you get hurt. | 我真的不想看到你受伤 |
[14:11] | Don’t worry about me. | 别为我担心 |
[14:12] | I’m feisty, remember? | 我可争强好胜了 你说过的 |
[14:15] | No. | 不行 |
[14:18] | Don’t make me use the baby voice. | 别逼我用娃娃音 |
[14:20] | Oh, not the baby voice. | 千万别来娃娃音 |
[14:22] | Pwease. | 拜托嘛 |
[14:23] | I even hate when babies use the baby voice. | 连小孩说娃娃音 我都忍受不了 |
[14:26] | Pwease, Wenee, | 拜托嘛 雷尼尼 |
[14:27] | help Wynette date the big, sexy hair dwesser. | 帮小奈特约那位大帅锅发型师嘛 |
[14:32] | – Pwease. – Okay, okay. | -拜托嘛 -好吧 好吧 |
[14:33] | Okay. Oh, thanks. | 服你了 谢谢 |
[14:36] | Look, Lynette may be loyal to her hairdresser, | 对了 勒奈特是很忠于她的发型师 |
[14:39] | but she is single. | 但她是单身 |
[14:41] | So maybe the two of– | 所以也许你们俩… |
[14:43] | I’d love to. How about tonight? | 我很愿意 你今晚有空吗 |
[14:45] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[14:48] | Leave your number with Linda. I’ll call you when I’m done. | 把你的号码留给琳达 我收工后打给你 |
[14:50] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[14:55] | To thank you, I will never again do the baby voice. | 为了感谢你 我再也不说娃娃音了 |
[14:59] | An, I appreciate it. | 我不胜感激 |
[15:01] | But I’ve still got the british one. | 但我还可以用英国腔 |
[15:03] | Pip, pip, cheerio, jolly ol’ crumpets and tea, | 再会好伙计 去饮下午茶 |
[15:06] | Let’s go. Ta-ta. | 我们走吧 回见 |
[15:20] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[15:26] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[15:31] | Why can’t we walk to the bus by ourselves? | 为什么我们不能自己去公车站 |
[15:33] | All of our friends do. | 我们朋友都是自己走的 |
[15:34] | I’m not trusting you with Celia. Remember your gerbil? | 我不信任你带着西利娅 记得沙鼠事件吗 |
[15:37] | I was younger then. | 我那时还小 |
[15:38] | I didn’t know how to make a parachute yet. | 还不知道怎么做降落伞呢 |
[15:42] | Okay, fine. Go. | 那好 你们自己走吧 |
[15:43] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. Walk, run. Whatever. | 是的 走 跑 随便你们 |
[15:45] | Quick, before she changes her mind! | 快走 小心她改变主意 |
[15:58] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[16:00] | …and that’s when I decided to fly to Oklahoma city | 所以我飞去俄克拉荷马城 |
[16:02] | and visit them. | 看看她们 |
[16:03] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:04] | And I obviously didn’t have $1,000 cash, | 我显然不会随身带一千块现金 |
[16:07] | so I had to write a check. | 所以我只能开张支票 |
[16:08] | With your address on it. Perfect. | 上面有你的地址 妙极了 |
[16:10] | And I was hoping that when she calmed down, | 我本希望她冷静下来 |
[16:13] | she would realize we weren’t having an affair. | 会意识到根本没婚外情这码事 |
[16:15] | Apparently not. | 显然没如你所愿 |
[16:17] | I can’t believe you would go to his family. | 真不敢相信你去了他家 |
[16:19] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[16:20] | I felt so guilty. Oh, it was eating me up. | 我感到很愧疚 备受煎熬 |
[16:24] | The guilt again? | 又愧疚 |
[16:24] | You feel guilty, so you assault a cop. | 你感到愧疚 于是你袭击警察 |
[16:26] | You feel guilty, so you paint the murder scene. | 你感到愧疚 于是画下谋杀的场景 |
[16:28] | You feel guilty, so you go to his house? | 你感到愧疚 于是你跑去他家 |
[16:30] | When is this gonna end? | 这还有个头儿吗 |
[16:32] | I just needed to make sure they were okay. | 我只想确认她们平安无事 |
[16:34] | You know, they didn’t do anything. | 她们是无辜的 |
[16:36] | Susan, we were in the clear. | 苏珊 我们洗脱了一切嫌疑 |
[16:37] | There was nobody who could connect him to us, | 没人会将我们和他联系起来 |
[16:40] | and then you had to go tell his wife– | 而你却去告知他太太… |
[16:42] | No, no, no, his widow– | 不对 应该是他的遗孀 |
[16:44] | He was never coming back. | 告诉她 他再也不会回来了 |
[16:47] | I didn’t tell Claudia. I told Marisa. | 我没告诉克劳迪娅 我跟玛丽莎说的 |
[16:50] | Who the hell is Marisa? | 玛丽莎又是哪根葱 |
[16:52] | His 15-year-old stepdaughter. | 他15岁的继女 |
[16:58] | Wait. You talked to her? | 等等 你跟她谈了 |
[17:03] | Do you think he was… | 你认为他… |
[17:12] | Well, how do you know? Did she tell you? | 你怎么知道的 她告诉你的吗 |
[17:18] | She didn’t have to. | 不需要她告诉我 |
[17:21] | I’ve only seen that look in someone’s eyes once before– | 我只见过一个人 有过同她一样的眼神 |
[17:26] | Yours. | 那就是你 |
[17:34] | Do you think she’s told her mother? | 你觉得她告诉她妈妈了吗 |
[17:37] | It didn’t seem like she told anyone. | 看起来她没跟任何人说过 |
[17:43] | She needs to. | 她该说出来 |
[17:46] | Keeping a secret like that– it just… tears you up. | 保守这样的秘密 是对身心的折磨 |
[17:53] | I’m so sorry. I… | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:55] | I don’t know how we’re gonna get out of this one. | 我真不知道该怎么解决这事儿 |
[18:02] | I do. | 我知道 |
[18:05] | Call Claudia and tell her I wanna talk to her. | 打电话告诉克劳迪娅 我要跟她谈谈 |
[18:10] | Who do I say you are? | 那我怎么解释你是谁 |
[18:14] | The woman’s who gonna tell her the truth about her husband. | 一个要揭露她丈夫真面目的女人 |
[18:29] | So… what’s your feeling on carpaccio? | 你觉得生牛肉片如何 |
[18:32] | My feeling is I’d like to be locked inside a room | 我希望自己被锁在一个房间里 |
[18:34] | made of carpaccio and eat my way out. | 被生牛肉片团团包围 |
[18:38] | I am so happy to hear you say that. | 很高兴你这么讲 |
[18:40] | My ex never let me order anything raw | 我前妻不先大谈一番大肠杆菌的危害 |
[18:42] | without giving me a lecture about the dangers of E. Coli. | 是不会让我点生食的 |
[18:44] | Ugh. Sexy. | 还挺性感的 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be talking about her. | 抱歉 我不该提我前妻的 |
[18:50] | No, it’s nice to hear | 没事 能听听别人的婚姻问题 |
[18:51] | about someone else’s marriage problems for a change. | 换换心情也挺不错的 |
[18:53] | Oh, there was no problem, | 如果我们一直按她的要求过 |
[18:55] | as long as we did everything exactly her way. | 也没有什么婚姻问题 |
[18:59] | “Why do you have to work for somebody else? | “你为什么要给别人打工 |
[19:02] | Why don’t you get your own salon?” | 为什么不自己开间美发沙龙” |
[19:03] | I can see how that would be frustrating. | 那还真是挺郁闷的 |
[19:08] | Although… | 不过 |
[19:11] | I suppose someone could argue | 换个角度说 |
[19:12] | that she was just trying to help you. | 她也许只是想帮助你 |
[19:14] | Help me? By making me feel like a failure all the time? | 帮我 就是要不断地让我有挫败感 |
[19:17] | Yeah, that is pretty awful. | 的确令人不舒服 |
[19:21] | Although… | 不过 |
[19:23] | maybe she meant it as a motivational technique. | 这也许是她激励你的一种方式 |
[19:28] | So you agree with her? | 这么说 你是站在她那一边了 |
[19:29] | I am just trying to understand | 我只是试着理解 |
[19:31] | what she might have been thinking. | 她当时的想法 |
[19:32] | I mean, you don’t wanna be a stylist forever, right? | 我是说 你不想永远做发型师吧 |
[19:37] | Why not? | 那有什么不好 |
[19:38] | Because… | 因为 |
[19:40] | who wants to be cutting hair when they’re 60? | 谁想自己六十岁时 还在为人剪头发 |
[19:42] | I mean, wouldn’t you rather be checking in on your own salon | 我意思是 难道你不会更愿意在巴厘岛海滩 |
[19:44] | from a beach in Bali? | 开家自己的沙龙挣钱吗 |
[19:46] | I like cutting hair. | 我喜欢理发 |
[19:50] | Then that is all that matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[19:55] | Although… | 但是 |
[19:59] | My goodness, you certainly do work out. | 天啊 你锻炼的可真好 |
[20:03] | I just love a man with a firm bicep. | 我就爱有结实的二头肌的男人 |
[20:06] | You want to feel mine? | 想感受下我的吗 |
[20:09] | Reverend Sykes, what are you doing here? | 塞克斯牧师 你怎么在这里 |
[20:10] | The more pertinent question is, what are you doing here? | 我倒是要问你 你怎么会在这里 |
[20:15] | Well… as you always say, | 就像你一直说的 |
[20:16] | there’s no point in preaching to the choir. | 对唱诗班说教是无用的 |
[20:18] | You’ve gotta go out into the world | 你应该走向全世界 |
[20:19] | And… try to set the youth on a different path. | 然后试着去拯救年轻人走向正道 |
[20:23] | I think your path should take you elsewhwhe, | 我认为你的正道应该带你去别的地方 |
[20:25] | perhaps to one of those ladies | 也许是那些 |
[20:27] | not so burdened down with clothing. | 穿的不多的女士之一 |
[20:32] | I can only imagine what you must think. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[20:35] | Oh, what I think is, as Karen McCluskey put it, | 我想的正如凯伦·麦克卢斯基说的 |
[20:38] | “You’re back on the yahoo juice.” | “你又开始喝万恶的饮料了” |
[20:40] | Oh, that’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[20:41] | Some poor soul who was here before me must have left it. | 一定是在我之前的可怜人留下的 |
[20:54] | I suppose I have allowed myself to slip back into some… | 我想我可能是一不小心陷入了一些 |
[20:58] | old habits. | 旧习中 |
[20:59] | Well, that’s why I’m here, | 所以我来了 |
[21:00] | to keep you from slipping any further, | 阻止你越陷越深 |
[21:02] | so gather up your things and let’s go. | 所以拿好你的东西 我们走 |
[21:05] | You must be so disappointed in me. | 你一定对我失望至极 |
[21:08] | It’s all right, Bree. I’ve been your pastor for years, | 没关系 布里 我当你牧师很久了 |
[21:10] | and you’re the most proper and appropriate woman | 你是我见过的最体面 |
[21:12] | I’ve ever come across. | 最得体的女人 |
[21:13] | This is obviously a temporary lapse | 你显然只是一时失足 |
[21:15] | and not who you truly are. | 这并不是真正的你 |
[21:18] | – How can you say that? – Excuse me? | -你怎么能这么说 -你说什么 |
[21:22] | How can you say who I truly am | 连我自己都不清楚自己是谁 |
[21:24] | when I don’t even know myself? | 你又怎么知道 |
[21:25] | We can discuss this later. Now come on. Follow me. | 这个我们以后再说 现在跟我走 |
[21:27] | But I have been following you for years, | 但我已经跟着你走好多年了 |
[21:29] | and I am still terribly lost. | 而我还是完全找不到方向 |
[21:33] | I need to find out who I really am, | 我需要找到自我 |
[21:34] | and I think… maybe the place I need to search is right here. | 我想也许我需要找的地方就在这里 |
[21:41] | You do realize, if you continue to do this, | 你知不知道 如果你继续沉沦下去 |
[21:44] | I can no longer let you lead the Women’s Auxiliary. | 我不能再让你领导妇女互助会了 |
[21:48] | You can’t do that. The bake sale is this sunday. | 你不能这么做 这周日就有糕饼义卖 |
[21:51] | It would be a disaster without me. | 如果没有我 那将会是场灾难 |
[21:53] | I’m looking at a much bigger disaster right here. | 我现在正目睹一场更大的灾难 |
[21:56] | Now you’re just being cruel. | 你太残忍了 |
[21:59] | That’s not very ministerial of you. | 真不像个牧师的作风 |
[22:01] | I didn’t only come here as your minister. | 我不仅仅作为你的牧师而来 |
[22:02] | I also came as your friend. | 同样作为你的朋友而来 |
[22:06] | But clearly, you have no interest in either right now. | 但很明显 你对我任何身份都不感兴趣 |
[22:20] | So as you can see, | 所以正如你看到的 |
[22:20] | within two years of opening the salon, | 沙龙开业两年内 |
[22:22] | you will have amortized all the start-up costs. | 你会赚回所有启动资金 |
[22:25] | Uh, we are not ready yet. | 我们还没准备好 |
[22:27] | At that point, there’s no reason | 到那时 就没理由 |
[22:29] | you couldn’t consistently turn a profit. | 不赚钱了 |
[22:31] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[22:33] | Can we talk about something else? | 我们能聊些别的吗 |
[22:34] | I’m just trying to help. From what Renee tells me, | 我只是试着帮忙 雷尼告诉我 |
[22:37] | people go to the salon because of you, | 人们都为了你去那家沙龙 |
[22:39] | and yet half that money– your money– | 但是一半的钱 你的钱 |
[22:41] | is going to the owner. | 都进了店主的腰包 |
[22:42] | Seriously, this is making my stomach hurt. | 这真的让我胃疼 |
[22:45] | Could it be ’cause you’re scared? | 是因为你胆怯了吗 |
[22:47] | How could you say that? You know nothing about me. | 你怎么能这样说 你根本不了解我 |
[22:50] | I know. I know. It’s just… we’ve spent an hour | 我知道 只是我们花了一个小时 |
[22:53] | coming up with a perfectly reasonable 5-year plan, | 想出了一个完全合理的五年计划 |
[22:55] | and it just makes your stomach hurt. | 而它让你胃疼 |
[22:57] | You know who else had a 5-year plan? Stalin. | 你知道还有谁做五年计划吗 斯大林 |
[23:05] | Okay. Oh, I’m sorry I said anything. | 好吧 抱歉我说了不该说的 |
[23:12] | You’re happy where you are. That’s great. | 你对现状很满意 那很好 |
[23:13] | There’s nothing wrong with being average. | 平庸并没什么错 |
[23:16] | I am not average. | 我不平庸 |
[23:18] | I’m sorry. Adequate, settled, comfortable. | 抱歉 合适 安定 舒适 |
[23:20] | Whatever you wanna call it. | 随便你想怎么形容 |
[23:21] | Why don’t we just order? | 我们不如点餐吧 |
[23:23] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:29] | Oh, the salmon looks good. | 鲑鱼看起来不错 |
[23:31] | At a steakhouse? | 在牛排店里吗 |
[23:34] | You’re right. I’m sure it’s perfectly adequate– | 没错 这完全合适 |
[23:36] | settled, comfortable. | 安定 舒适 |
[23:43] | I don’t know what Ben has up his sleeve, | 我不知道本在搞什么名堂 |
[23:45] | but it’s gonna be a special night, | 但是这将会是特别的一夜 |
[23:47] | so I really wanna look great. | 所以我真的需要个好造型 |
[23:51] | Speaking of which, | 话说 |
[23:52] | how was your, uh, big date with Lynette? | 你和勒奈特的约会如何 |
[23:55] | Ah! Little tight. | 有点紧了 |
[23:58] | Sorry. Oh. | 对不起 |
[24:00] | The date was interesting. | 约会很有趣 |
[24:02] | I really owe you one. | 我真的欠你个人情 |
[24:07] | What happened to your hair? | 你头发怎么了 |
[24:08] | You happened to my hair. | 拜你所赐 |
[24:13] | Frank was the one guy in this podunk town | 弗兰克是这个小镇上唯一一位 |
[24:16] | who knew how to relax a black woman’s hair. | 知道如何打理非洲裔女人头发的人 |
[24:18] | Now I look like an extra from “Foxy brown.” | 我现在看起来就像是多出来的”骚狐狸” |
[24:22] | And thanks to you, our relationship is ruined. | 多亏了你 我们的关系破裂了 |
[24:24] | Wait. Frank did that? | 等等 这是弗兰克干的 |
[24:25] | I had no idea our date was that bad. | 我还没意识到我们的约会这么糟糕 |
[24:28] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[24:29] | Did you or did you not give him a 5-year plan | 你给还是没给他一个五年计划 |
[24:32] | on a cocktail napkin?! | 写在一张纸巾上 |
[24:33] | Well, I may have made a few constructive suggestions, | 我也许是给了几条建设性建议 |
[24:37] | but only because I saw potential in the guy. | 但仅仅是因为我在他身上看到了潜能 |
[24:39] | He could really be something. | 他真的能成个人物 |
[24:41] | He is something, and he likes who he is. | 他是个人物 而且他喜欢现在的自己 |
[24:44] | He doesn’t need you telling him that it isn’t good enough. | 他不需要你去说他不够好 |
[24:47] | I am not going to apologize for trying to help the guy. | 我不会为了试着去帮助他而道歉的 |
[24:50] | If he can’t handle it, that’s his problem. | 如果他应付不来 也是他自己的问题 |
[24:52] | Ah, I see. | 我知道了 |
[24:54] | So it’s his fault you tried to control him? | 所以你奋力去控制他是他的错吗 |
[24:57] | Just like it was Tom’s fault you tried to control him? | 就像你奋力去控制汤姆 也是他的错一样 |
[25:01] | What did both of those guys have in common? | 他们两个有什么共同点 |
[25:04] | Oh, wait. Give me a second. Uh, I’ll think of it. | 等等 给我几分钟 让我想想 |
[25:07] | I’d say put on a thinking cap, | 我想说 戴上个思考帽 |
[25:09] | but I don’t think there’s one big enough. | 但我想应该没大得能盖住你脑袋的 |
[25:10] | Well, at least I can cover up this mess. | 至少我可以盖住这一团糟 |
[25:13] | That one is gonna take a hell of a lot more work. | 而你那一团就够你收拾的了 |
[25:22] | Come on. Take off the scarf. | 拿掉头巾吧 |
[25:25] | How bad could it be? | 能有多糟呢 |
[25:26] | You’d be surprised. I look like a bottle brush. | 你会感到惊讶的 我就像个瓶刷 |
[25:30] | So what’s the big occasion here? | 今天是什么好日子 |
[25:33] | First, a toast. | 首先 干杯 |
[25:35] | To the woman who came roaring into my life | 为了呼啸着闯进我生命的女人 |
[25:38] | like a one-eyed wombat. | 像只独眼袋熊一样 |
[25:40] | Uh, it’s a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[25:42] | A force who makes each day | 是让每一天都 |
[25:43] | more exciting and surprising than the last. | 更加惊喜的力量 |
[25:52] | Now… I realize it’s only been a few months, | 现在 我知道仅仅是几个月时间 |
[25:55] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[25:58] | I found myself falling for you, Renee. | 我发现我爱上了你 雷尼 |
[26:02] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[26:04] | I know a keeper when I see one. | 我一看到它 就知道它主人是谁 |
[26:07] | Oh, Ben. | 本 |
[26:10] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[26:11] | – I love it. – Yeah? | -爱死了 -是吗 |
[26:14] | It’s just… it’s so fast. | 只是 太快了 |
[26:16] | Well, if you need to take your time, I under– | 如果你需要时间来考虑 我理… |
[26:18] | No, no, I don’t need to take my time. Yes! | 不不 我已经想好了 我答应 |
[26:21] | I’ll marry you! | 我要嫁给你 |
[26:26] | You have made me so happy. | 你让我好开心 |
[26:31] | You don’t know what you’ve done for me. | 你不知道你带给我多大安慰 |
[26:34] | When my… marriage ended, | 当我离婚时 |
[26:37] | I felt so betrayed. | 我觉得自己惨遭背叛 |
[26:39] | I decided I would never trust anyone again. | 我决心不再相信任何人 |
[26:43] | And then you came along. | 然后你出现了 |
[26:48] | I just feel so safe with you | 和你在一起我觉得好安全 |
[26:50] | in a way that I’ve never felt before. | 我之前从来没有这种感觉 |
[26:55] | And I know that… | 而我内心深处… |
[26:57] | in my heart this is right. | 知道我该答应你 |
[27:06] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[27:10] | What? | 什么 |
[27:11] | Just forget I said anything, okay? | 忘了我说的话 好吗 |
[27:12] | Forget you asked me to marry you? | 忘记你让我嫁给你吗 |
[27:15] | What? Give me the ring. | 什么 把戒指给我 |
[27:16] | You don’t wanna marry me, Renee. I’m an awful person. | 你不会想嫁给我的 雷尼 我是个坏人 |
[27:19] | You’re an amazing person. | 你好得不得了 |
[27:21] | Now slide it on right there. | 赶紧把戒指给我戴上 |
[27:22] | – I can’t. – Why? | -我做不到 -为什么 |
[27:23] | What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[27:25] | Oh, god. You’re gonna hate me for this. | 天啊 我说出来你会恨死我的 |
[27:32] | I’m having some financial problems, | 我最近入不敷出 |
[27:35] | and… | 而… |
[27:36] | I guess I thought if we pooled our resources, that… oh. | 我觉得如果我们合资 那… |
[27:42] | You wanted to marry me for my money? | 你为了我的钱才想娶我吗 |
[27:44] | I know. | 我知道这样不对 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:56] | Look, Renee… | 听着 雷尼 |
[28:00] | I meant every word I said. | 我是真情实意的 |
[28:02] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[28:05] | There’s really no way for me to know that now, is there? | 那我现在怎么知道你是看上我还是钱呢 |
[28:32] | Hi, Claudia. | 你好 克劳迪娅 |
[28:33] | I’m Gaby. Thanks for coming. | 我是加布 谢谢你抽空过来 |
[28:35] | Yeah. This one said you wanted to talk to me? | 她说你想和我谈谈 |
[28:38] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[28:43] | We should go inside. | 我们进屋说 |
[28:48] | – You’re not coming? – No. | -你不进来吗 -不了 |
[28:50] | I’m–I’m gonna wait out here. | 我在这里等着 |
[28:51] | I think you two could probably use some privacy. | 我给你们点私人空间 |
[29:07] | It’s not usually this messy in here. We’re redecorating. | 平时这里没这么乱 我们在装修 |
[29:09] | Excuse me, Mrs. Solis? Do you have a second? | 打扰一下 索利斯夫人 你有空吗 |
[29:11] | What–what is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:16] | Red wine. New year’s eve party. | 红酒 除夕派对弄的 |
[29:18] | We were playing… smash-the-bottle, | 我们在玩砸瓶子的游戏 |
[29:20] | which is a terrible game. | 后果惨不忍睹 |
[29:21] | Okay. Uh, we’re taking lunch. | 好吧 我们要吃午饭了 |
[29:24] | Just wanted to give you a heads-up before we replace it. | 所以想在换掉地板之前告诉你一声 |
[29:26] | Great! Great. Don’t need any reminders of that crazy night. | 很好 我可不想再回忆起那疯狂之夜了 |
[29:32] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[29:33] | No. You can tell me what the hell I’m doing here. | 免了 赶紧告诉我你让我来的目的 |
[29:35] | Where’s Ramon? | 雷蒙在哪里 |
[29:36] | Well… how to start this… | 我怎么开口呢… |
[29:43] | First of all, the man you’re looking for– | 首先 你要找的男人 |
[29:46] | His real name is Alejandro Perez. | 他的真名是亚历亨德罗·佩雷斯 |
[29:49] | What? | 什么 |
[29:50] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[29:53] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:55] | I knew him before he ever met you. | 在他遇见你之前我就认识他了 |
[29:59] | How? | 怎么说 |
[30:01] | He was my stepfather. | 他是我的继父 |
[30:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:14] | I just want all this to be over. | 我只想要这一切赶紧结束 |
[30:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:19] | But it’s never going to end. | 但是这一切不会结束 |
[30:21] | She won’t stop looking for him. | 她会一直找他 |
[30:24] | She still loves him. | 她还爱他 |
[30:27] | So you didn’t tell her? | 那你没有告诉她吗 |
[30:29] | No way. | 没有 |
[30:31] | She would never believe me. | 她绝不会相信我 |
[30:34] | Did you tell anyone? | 你告诉别人了吗 |
[30:38] | No. | 没 |
[30:41] | Marisa, I’m not gonna pretend to understand | 玛丽莎 我不会装作了解 |
[30:44] | what you’re dealing with. | 你遇上的事情 |
[30:46] | But I have a friend who went through the same thing, | 但是我有个朋友也有过这种遭遇 |
[30:48] | and she said that as awful as it was, | 她说尽管这事十分可怕 |
[30:54] | keeping the secret only makes it worse. | 但保守秘密只会让事情愈发糟糕 |
[31:02] | So if he left you and your mom, | 如果他离开了你和你妈 |
[31:04] | changed his name, started a whole new life, | 改名换姓 开始了全新的生活 |
[31:08] | why’d he come back to see you? | 他为什么又回来找你 |
[31:11] | I had visited my hometown. I said some things about him. | 我重回故乡 把他的事抖了出去 |
[31:13] | He heard, and he wanted me to stop. | 他听说了 想让我闭嘴 |
[31:16] | What kind of things? | 什么事 |
[31:19] | Look, this isn’t easy for me– | 听着 我很难启齿 |
[31:21] | What kind of things? | 到底是什么事 |
[31:24] | When I was 15, he molested me. | 我15岁时 他强奸了我 |
[31:34] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我信这种鬼话吗 |
[31:36] | I was a virgin, and he hurt me. | 我是个处女 而他伤害了我 |
[31:39] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[31:40] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 |
[31:42] | I know this is hard to hear. | 我知道你不肯相信 |
[31:44] | I don’t know what you and your friend did. | 我不知道你和你朋友做了什么事 |
[31:46] | I don’t know what happened to my husband. | 我也不知道我丈夫出了什么事 |
[31:47] | All I know is everything I’m being told is a lie. | 我只知道你刚刚说的都是谎话 |
[31:50] | It’s not! He was a child molester. | 不是 他是个骚扰女孩的变态 |
[31:52] | Shut up! You can make it sound as bad as you want. | 闭嘴 你尽可以往他身上泼脏水 |
[31:56] | You can tell all the disgusting lies you can think of. | 也可以瞎编无比恶心的谎言 |
[31:58] | I will never believe you. | 但我绝不会相信你 |
[32:00] | Then believe me. | 那请你相信我 |
[32:05] | What? | 什么 |
[32:08] | I was too scared to tell you. | 我太害怕了 不敢告诉你 |
[32:11] | I know how much you love him. | 我知道你有多爱他 |
[32:13] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[32:15] | Are you saying… | 你是在说… |
[32:17] | I kept thinking it would stop. | 我总是想着也许他会停手 |
[32:21] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[32:27] | Not my baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[32:29] | No. | 不 |
[32:33] | No. | 不 |
[32:46] | It is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[32:51] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[32:57] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[32:58] | All those years, I thought I pushed Tom | 这些年来 我以为我逼汤姆 |
[33:00] | because he needed me to. | 是因为他需要我这样做 |
[33:02] | Well, he did. | 他确实需要 |
[33:03] | No, he didn’t, and that guy wasn’t Tom. | 不 他不需要 那个人也不是汤姆 |
[33:06] | He was just a perfectly lovely guy, | 他只是个超级可爱的小伙子 |
[33:08] | perfectly content with his life | 对他现在的生活十分满意 |
[33:10] | until hurricane Lynette hit him. | 而飓风”勒奈特”席卷了他 |
[33:12] | At least you recognize it. | 至少你承认了 |
[33:14] | They always say that’s the first step. | 人们说这是第一步 |
[33:16] | Mm, can I tell you the truth? | 我能告诉你实情吗 |
[33:18] | There was a part of me that recognized it the whole time. | 我内心深处一直明白我错了 |
[33:21] | A little voice inside my head telling me, | 我脑海里有个小小的声音告诉我 |
[33:24] | “You like this guy, and you’re driving him nuts. Stop.” | “你喜欢他 而你在把他逼疯 住手” |
[33:27] | But I couldn’t. | 但我就是做不到 |
[33:30] | What if after all these years, I can’t stop? | 要是经过这么多年 我改不了了怎么办 |
[33:33] | What if this is who I am? | 要是我本性如此怎么办 |
[33:37] | Remember in college you used to bite your nails? | 还记得过去在大学里你老是啃指甲吗 |
[33:41] | You stopped that. | 是你阻止了我 |
[33:43] | Yeah, by taking up smoking. | 没错 用吸烟替代 |
[33:45] | Remember how you quit smoking? | 记得你是怎么戒烟的吗 |
[33:48] | Yoga. | 靠练瑜伽 |
[33:49] | I’ve never seen you more relaxed | 你上瑜伽课的时候 |
[33:51] | than when you were taking those classes. | 我从没看过你那么放松的样子 |
[33:53] | I don’t know. | 还好吧 |
[33:54] | All I’m saying is | 我只是想说 |
[33:56] | You are the most determined person I know. | 你是我认识最有决心的人 |
[33:58] | You can do anything you want. | 你想做的事定能办到 |
[34:00] | I just wanna be different. | 我只是想改变 |
[34:02] | I’m sick of being this hypercritical nut job. | 我讨厌再这样歇斯底里地做人 |
[34:07] | It’ll get better. | 会好起来的 |
[34:08] | Trust me. And so will dating. | 相信我 约会也会变得顺利 |
[34:11] | You will find somebody. | 你会找到合适的人 |
[34:14] | I hope you’re right. | 承你吉言 |
[34:17] | I mean, hell, if you found Ben… | 我是说 如果你都能找到本… |
[34:23] | I’m joking. I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[34:27] | Ben and I… | 本和我 |
[34:31] | It’s over. | 分手了 |
[34:48] | So that’s where the tough guy lives, huh? | 那个硬汉就住在这儿啊 |
[34:53] | Can we just do our business, please? | 我们只管做我们的生意 好吗 |
[34:56] | You pay every week, everyone’s happy. | 你每周还款 大家都相安无事 |
[34:59] | You miss one, it’ll cost you. | 你错过一周 就得付出代价 |
[35:02] | You miss two… | 错过两周 |
[35:03] | You don’t wanna miss two. | 后果不堪设想 |
[35:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:06] | I just have to get past this rough patch, | 我只需要挺过这段困难时期 |
[35:09] | and then the money will be rolling in. | 之后就能财源广进了 |
[35:10] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[35:12] | Besides, if you’re not good for it, | 再说 如果你还不了钱 |
[35:13] | I understand that pretty girlfriend of yours is loaded. | 我知道你那漂亮的女友也有的是钱 |
[35:18] | She’s got nothing to do with this. | 她与此事毫无关系 |
[35:20] | You keep her out of it. You understand me? | 你离她远点 你听懂了吗 |
[35:25] | There’s a lot of tough guys on this street. | 这条街上的硬汉可真不少 |
[35:39] | Hi! Come in. | 快进屋坐 |
[35:41] | We’re not staying. | 我们不久留了 |
[35:42] | Just… came to say good-bye. | 只是来道别的 |
[35:44] | And thank you. | 还有谢谢你 |
[35:46] | You sure you don’t wanna stay? I have a guest room. | 你确定不留下来吗 我这儿有间客房 |
[35:49] | No, we need to be getting back. | 不了 我们得赶回去了 |
[35:50] | This one’s missed enough school already. | 这孩子已经缺了太多课了 |
[35:53] | Give me a second, mija. | 让我们单独聊聊 女儿 |
[36:10] | I still don’t know how this could have happened | 我还是不知道这种事是怎么 |
[36:11] | under my nose. | 在我眼皮子底下发生的 |
[36:12] | You must think I’m the worst mother in the world. | 你一定觉得我是世上最糟糕的母亲 |
[36:15] | No. | 不 |
[36:17] | At least you believe her. My mother never did. | 至少你相信她 我母亲从没信过我 |
[36:20] | But I’m the one who brought that man into her life. | 可是我把这个男人带进她的生活中的 |
[36:23] | You didn’t know. Nobody ever knew– | 你并不知情 没有人会知道 |
[36:26] | What a monster he was? | 他恶魔的真面目吗 |
[36:28] | I know now, thanks to you. | 我现在知道了 多亏了你 |
[36:37] | You said that stain was red wine? | 你说那污渍是红酒吗 |
[36:44] | You should probably get rid of that. | 你该尽快把它处理掉 |
[38:01] | Bree, what are you doing here? | 布里 你在这儿干什么 |
[38:02] | Oh, I’ve been running this bake sale for eight years. | 我举办糕点义卖已经八年了 |
[38:04] | Why wouldn’t I be here? | 我为何不能来 |
[38:05] | I told everyone you weren’t feeling well | 我告诉大家你不舒服 |
[38:07] | And had decided to sit this one out. | 并决定让你不必参加了 |
[38:10] | Well, I’m feeling better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[38:12] | Besides every bake sale | 再说每届糕点义卖 |
[38:14] | needs… A tart. | 都需要水果蛋糕[也指诱人的女子] |
[38:17] | While I appreciate a good culinary double entendre | 我会跟你的下一个男人一样欣赏 |
[38:21] | as much as the next man, | 这精妙的厨房双关语 |
[38:22] | I really don’t think you should be here in your condition. | 我真觉得你这精神状态不该来这儿 |
[38:25] | I’m fine. Look how beautifully my dessert came out. | 我没事 瞧瞧我的点心做得多标致啊 |
[38:29] | Shortcrust pastry, fresh strawberries– | 松脆的蛋糕 新鲜的草莓 |
[38:32] | You’ve obviously been drinking. | 你显然喝了很多酒 |
[38:33] | I don’t want you to embarrass yourself. | 我不想让你难堪 |
[38:35] | Well, I appreciate your concern, reverend, | 谢谢你的好意 牧师 |
[38:39] | But I can take care of myself. | 但我能照顾好自己 |
[38:47] | You’re very welcome. | 不用谢 |
[38:49] | Tell all your friends to come to my table. | 请告诉您的朋友都来我这桌 |
[38:51] | All right, who’s next? | 好吧 下一位 |
[38:55] | Greg. | 格雷戈 |
[38:57] | Oh, my god. Bree. | 我的天 布里 |
[38:58] | Wh-what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[39:00] | This is my church. | 我一直在这家教堂 |
[39:01] | Are you a member? I’ve never seen you here before. | 你也是成员吗 我以前从没见过你 |
[39:03] | I, uh, just joined. Yes. Nice talking to you. | 我刚加入的 没错 幸会 |
[39:07] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[39:08] | Can’t I tempt you with a slice | 我该让你尝尝 我最出名的 |
[39:10] | of my famous strawberry… tart? | 草莓蛋糕的诱惑 |
[39:13] | I, uh, I should probably get going– | 我该走了 |
[39:15] | What a funny coincidence this was. | 这巧合真是有意思 |
[39:17] | Will I see you at Murray’s later? | 你最近还去默里酒吧吗 |
[39:19] | Or… we could just skip the murray’s part, | 或者我们可以直接跳过酒吧偶遇 |
[39:22] | and you could come… straight to my house. | 你直接来我家 |
[39:24] | Greg, who is this woman? | 格雷戈 这女人是谁 |
[39:28] | Uh, this is Bree. She, um, she goes to this church. | 这位是布里 她常来这家教堂 |
[39:32] | Doesn’t sound like you met her in church. | 听起来你们不像是在教堂遇见的 |
[39:34] | Excuse me. What business is it of yours how we met? | 抱歉 我们怎么认识的与你何干 |
[39:37] | I’m his wife. | 我是他老婆 |
[39:41] | I guess it is your business. | 那这确实关你的事 |
[39:46] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[39:47] | You’re always going on about working late | 你总是埋怨要工作到很晚 |
[39:50] | and sleeping in the office, and meanwhile, | 要睡办公室 可与此同时 |
[39:53] | you’re hanging out at dive bars picking up trash. | 你却在低档酒吧里捡这种便宜货 |
[39:57] | I don’t like your accusation. | 我不喜欢你这种口气 |
[40:00] | Oh, yeah? Guess what I don’t like? | 是吗 猜猜我不喜欢什么 |
[40:02] | You screwing my husband! | 你跟我丈夫乱搞 |
[40:04] | Bree, this is what I was worried about. | 布里 这就是我担心的事 |
[40:06] | You need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[40:08] | You’re kicking me out? She’s the one making a scene, | 你要赶我走 大吼胡闹的人是她 |
[40:12] | And a dry batch of cupcakes, by the looks of it. | 还端来这么些干巴巴的杯子蛋糕 |
[40:14] | Thanks, but I’m not looking for baking tips | 谢了 我可不打算从小镇名妓嘴里 |
[40:17] | from the town whore. | 听取烘焙秘方 |
[40:19] | Don’t listen to her, bree. She doesn’t know who you are. | 别听她的 布里 她不清楚你的为人 |
[40:27] | Actually, Karen… | 凯伦 其实 |
[40:29] | I think she does. | 我想她说的对 |
[40:37] | Now I know you’re all anxious to dig in | 现在我知道你们大家都急于打听 |
[40:39] | To the delicious gossip I’ve provided for you. | 我刚为你们提供的劲爆八卦 |
[40:43] | And I could really use a drink. | 我可以回去喝一杯了 |
[40:51] | Yes, in the life of every housewife, | 在每个主妇的生活中 |
[40:55] | There comes a time for renovation. | 总免不了要翻新 |
[41:00] | She may be doing away with an unpleasant memory… | 也许是要摆脱不愉快的回忆 |
[41:07] | breaking up a once happy relationship… | 了断一度甜蜜的感情 |
[41:14] | or making the necessary changes to prepare for a new one. | 或是为新的到来 做必要的改变 |
[41:22] | But no matter how much a housewife | 但无论这位家庭主妇 |
[41:25] | may embrace the way her life is changing, | 有多接受自己人生的改变 |
[41:29] | The people in her neighborhood | 她的街坊四邻们 |
[41:32] | may take a different view. | 都会看法迥然 |
[41:35] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[41:36] | Maybe we should, uh, go inside. | 也是我们该进屋去 |
[41:43] | Or maybe we shouldn’t. | 也许不必 |