时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | nzmz818@gmail.com | 合作邮箱 |
[00:14] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[00:29] | 本·牛顿 英年早逝 | |
[00:36] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[00:39] | You’re at Ben’s grave again. | 你又来本的墓了 |
[00:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:44] | I don’t remember you being | 爸爸其他助手死的时候 |
[00:45] | this sad when any of Dad’s other assistants died. | 你好像都没这么伤心 |
[00:48] | Just leave me alone, Lavinia. | 让我一个人待着好吗 拉维妮娅 |
[00:50] | But it’s the wedding day. You have to help. | 但今天是婚礼日 你得帮忙 |
[00:52] | – I’ll be there in a minute. – You said that an hour ago. | -我马上就过去 -一小时前你就这么说了 |
[00:55] | Cool, yeah, it’s just, I don’t know what kind of ghost etiquette | 我就是不知道我现在走的话 |
[00:58] | – I might be violating if I leave now. – Emily, please. | -会不会触犯什么阴间礼仪 -艾米莉拜托 |
[01:01] | Just be normal for one day. | 今天正常一点吧 |
[01:03] | Do it for our family. | 为了我们家 |
[01:06] | No, thanks. | 不了谢谢 |
[01:09] | Fine. | 那行 |
[01:11] | Then do it for Sue. | 为了苏 行吧 |
[01:23] | It’s too goddamn cold for this. | 这地方也太冷了 |
[01:42] | Now, the house is perfect. | 房子已经收拾完美了 |
[01:44] | And Betty’s made me the most beautiful dress. | 贝蒂也给我做了最美丽的裙子 |
[01:46] | I even washed my hair last week. | 我甚至上周还专门洗了头 |
[01:49] | Just one last little touch. | 来点最后的点缀 |
[01:53] | What’s that you got there? | 你那是什么 |
[01:55] | Atropa belladonna. | 颠茄[有散瞳效能] |
[01:57] | Come again? | 啥 |
[01:58] | It means “Fatal beauty.” | 意思是”致命美丽” |
[02:01] | Looks like poison. | 看起来像毒药 |
[02:03] | Well, it may be slightly poisonous. | 的确有轻微的毒性 |
[02:05] | But these drops are gonna make my eyes look as dewy as a young bride’s. | 但几滴就能让我的眼睛和年轻新娘般水灵灵 |
[02:09] | But you’re not the bride, madam. | 但你不是新娘啊 夫人 |
[02:11] | You’re just the mother of the groom. | 你只是新郎的母亲 |
[02:12] | I still don’t understand why we hired you. | 我至今不懂为什么我们要雇你 |
[02:15] | Girls, you’re here. | 啊姑娘们来了 |
[02:17] | Oh, we have so much to do. | 我们还有好多活要干 |
[02:20] | Mom, your eyes look super weird. | 妈你眼睛好奇怪 |
[02:22] | And by “Weird” do you mean beautiful? | 你是说怪好看的吗 |
[02:24] | They just look so black. | 它们好黑 |
[02:26] | They look like the eyes of a raven. | 跟渡鸦的眼睛似的 |
[02:28] | Which is pretty cool. | 好酷 |
[02:30] | Never mind about my eyes. | 别管我眼睛了 |
[02:31] | Vinnie, please, let’s get moving. | 维妮咱们动起来 |
[02:33] | I need you to iron these napkins. | 把这些毛巾熨一下 |
[02:34] | We can’t have a wrinkle in this wedding. | 这场婚礼上不允许有一处褶皱 |
[02:36] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[02:38] | No accidents. | 绝对不能有意外 |
[02:39] | No mistakes. | 不能有失误 |
[02:41] | I hate to say it, but we have a problem with the falcon. | 我也不想说 但我们的鹰出了点意外 |
[02:44] | Oh, God! What? | 我的天 什么 |
[02:46] | It’s too tight, isn’t it? | 太紧了 是吧 |
[02:48] | Don’t worry, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[02:49] | We’ll make it fit. | 我们想办法让它合身 |
[02:52] | Have you told anyone yet? | 你告诉别人了吗 |
[02:55] | Then we’ll make sure no one finds out. | 那我们确保没人能发现 |
[03:00] | I don’t know. I just look… I mean, I look so… | 我也 我看起来好… |
[03:04] | You look like a beautiful bride. | 你就是美丽新娘的样子 |
[03:07] | – Who’s that? – It’s me. | -谁 -我 |
[03:09] | – Can I come in? – Yeah. | -能进来吗 -能 |
[03:16] | I’ll give you two a moment. | 我给你俩点时间 |
[03:22] | You look… gorgeous. | 你看起来好 漂亮 |
[03:25] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[03:27] | Don’t say “I do” to me. | 别对我说”真的吗”[我愿意] |
[03:30] | Save it for Austin. | 留着跟奥斯汀说 |
[03:34] | I wrote you something. | 我给你写了点东西 |
[03:36] | I had a feeling you would. | 我也觉得你会写 |
[03:47] | It’s too small to read. | 太小了看不清 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I know. I did that on purpose. | 是的 我故意的 |
[03:59] | It’s funny, looking at the two of us. | 看咱俩这样挺奇怪的 |
[04:03] | Now you’re the one in black. | 现在反倒是你穿黑色了 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:10] | Oh, Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[04:12] | I’m sorry. I know how much you miss him. | 我很遗憾 我知道你很想他 |
[04:15] | You’re the only one who understands. | 你是唯一一个理解我的 |
[04:18] | You’ve lived with so much grief. | 你承受了太多的悲恸 |
[04:22] | And I never understood. | 我以前从来没理解 |
[04:26] | I never imagined | 我从来没想象过 |
[04:30] | how heavy it could be. | 它的分量有多重 |
[04:33] | And the whole time I’ve known you, | 我认识你一直以来 |
[04:34] | you’ve been carrying that weight. | 你都背负着那样的重担 |
[04:38] | I guess it’s made me strong. | 可能它使我变得坚强吧 |
[04:41] | I never knew how strong you were until I lost him. | 直到我失去他 我才知道你究竟有多坚强 |
[04:47] | And I felt… so weak. | 我感觉多么的 脆弱 |
[04:53] | You really loved him. | 你真的很爱他 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:01] | Almost as much as I love you. | 几乎像我爱你一样 |
[05:05] | Well, I’m still here. | 至少我还在 |
[05:10] | And I’ll always be here now. | 我以后永远在这里 |
[05:14] | Be right next door. | 住在隔壁 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:17] | Right next door and a whole world away. | 近在咫尺又远在天涯 |
[05:25] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你件事 |
[05:27] | What is it? | 什么 |
[05:31] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[05:33] | Nobody else knows yet. I haven’t told anyone. | 还没人知道 我谁也没告诉 |
[05:35] | I mean, Betty figured it out, but no one else. | 贝蒂看出来了 但别人都不知道 |
[05:39] | Sue. | 苏 |
[05:42] | You’ll be a mother. | 你要当妈妈了 |
[05:44] | You’ll be an aunt. | 你要当姑姑了 |
[05:46] | I think I’ll be really good at that. | 我会是一个好姑姑的 |
[05:49] | You can’t tell, can you? | 应该看不出来吧 |
[05:51] | No. No. No. | 看不出啦 |
[05:56] | Oh, God. I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我撑不下去 |
[05:58] | You mean get married? | 你是说结婚吗 |
[06:00] | I mean all of it. Marriage and motherhood. | 我是说一切 结婚 生子 |
[06:02] | It’s… it’s too much. | 一切都太重了 |
[06:06] | It’s all too much. | 太沉重了 |
[06:08] | I hate the fact that… | 我好心痛… |
[06:13] | That what? | 什么 |
[06:15] | You are not doing it with me. | 和我携手的人不是你 |
[06:23] | Is that your bouquet? | 那是你的捧花吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:27] | I know a way I can be there with you. | 我知道一个办法能让我陪着你 |
[06:30] | Walking down that aisle. | 陪你走过婚礼红毯 |
[06:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:35] | Sue, let’s go outside. | 苏 我们去外面 |
[06:37] | *We couldn’t see we were flying close to the sun* | *一不留神飞到太阳边缘* |
[06:42] | *And it didn’t take too much time for our wings to melt* | *你我的羽翼瞬间就融化* |
[06:47] | *Guess it’s true what they say, that some things are felt* | *果真有的感情要用心体会* |
[06:51] | *If I could kiss you one more time* | *如果我能再吻你一次* |
[06:56] | *Would it make everything alright?* | *是不是一切都美好如初* |
[07:02] | *Or would it just make me a liar?* | *还是会认为我对你隐瞒* |
[07:06] | *I didn’t wanna end tonight like a dream* | *我不想今晚像梦一样溜走* |
[07:19] | *I didn’t wanna end the dream* | *我不想从梦中醒来* |
[07:29] | *I didn’t wanna end the dream* | *我不想从梦中醒来* |
[07:34] | Ta-da! | 看 |
[07:36] | Mom, you look amazing. | 妈妈 你好漂亮 |
[07:38] | Oh, thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你宝贝 |
[07:40] | I’m so happy that Betty chose this particular shade of yellow. | 好开心贝蒂特地选了这种精巧的黄色 |
[07:44] | That dress is pink. | 这是粉色的 |
[07:46] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[07:48] | Did this table suddenly get bigger? | 这桌子是不是突然变大了 |
[07:51] | Be careful with that knife. | 小心刀子 |
[07:53] | What knife? It’s a ladle. | 什么刀子 这是汤勺 |
[07:54] | – I just wanna taste the stew. – Mom, why don’t you sit down? | -我只是想尝尝这汤 -妈妈 你坐下吧 |
[07:57] | Yes, I don’t think those belladonna drops | 嗯 我觉得你滴了颠茄剂 |
[07:59] | are meant for much besides sitting. | 还是坐着吧 |
[08:00] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[08:01] | You used belladonna? That makes people go blind. | 你滴了颠茄剂 你会瞎的 |
[08:04] | Blind? | 瞎 |
[08:06] | Sorry. I’m nodding. Yes. Blind! | 对不起 我在点头 对 会瞎 |
[08:08] | Oh, God. | 老天爷阿 |
[08:09] | It’s the old Norcross curse. | 这是古老的诺克罗斯诅咒 |
[08:11] | It’s acting up again. | 又上演了 |
[08:13] | It always happens on special occasions. | 这个诅咒总在特殊场合发生 |
[08:16] | Like the tragic day | 就像那天 |
[08:17] | when Grandmother Norcross accidentally lit herself on fire. | 祖母诺克罗斯一不小心烧到自己 |
[08:24] | Put it out. Put it out. | 快扑火 快扑火 |
[08:25] | There’s no water in here! | 没有水 |
[08:27] | Emily forgot to fill the buckets. | 艾米莉忘记打水了 |
[08:29] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[08:35] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[08:38] | Careful of the cacti, George. | 小心仙人掌 乔治 |
[08:45] | Why are you here so early? | 你怎么来这么早 |
[08:46] | The wedding’s not until this afternoon. | 婚礼下午才开始呢 |
[08:49] | I’m actually not coming to the wedding. | 我不参加婚礼 |
[08:52] | You’re not? | 你不来吗 |
[08:53] | My wagon is leaving today. | 我的马车今天就走 |
[08:55] | What do you mean, your wagon? | 什么意思 你的马车 |
[08:57] | I’m going out west, Emily. | 我要去西边了 艾米莉 |
[08:59] | To California. To find gold. | 去加利福尼亚州 淘金 |
[09:02] | Wait. You can’t push that back, like, a few hours? | 等等 就不能等几个小时吗 |
[09:04] | The wagon is already packed. | 马车已经准备好了 |
[09:07] | The horses are fed and ready. | 马也喂饱准备上路了 |
[09:09] | Emmons is coming. | 埃蒙斯也去 |
[09:10] | And Pennock with his wife and their baby. | 还有彭诺克和他的妻儿 |
[09:14] | There’s room in the wagon for just two more. | 马车还能再坐两个人 |
[09:17] | – Me and… – Ellen Mandeville Grout. | -我和 -艾伦·曼德薇尔·格劳特 |
[09:21] | Of the Princeton Grouts. | 普林斯顿格劳特家族的 |
[09:23] | No. | 不是 |
[09:25] | I was hoping… you, Emily Dickinson. | 我希望是你 艾米莉·狄金森 |
[09:30] | Listen, I thought a lot about the mistake that I made, | 那个 我一直在想我犯的错 |
[09:35] | proposing to you in the way that I did. | 那样和你求婚 |
[09:37] | I shouldn’t have asked for your father’s permission. | 我不该请求你父亲 |
[09:39] | Neither of us should be dependent on our fathers. | 我们都不该依靠父亲 |
[09:42] | That’s why I’m going to California. | 所以我要去加利福尼亚州 |
[09:44] | To make my own way in the world. | 去寻找我自己的路 |
[09:46] | To show my dad that I don’t need his money. | 像我父亲证明我不需要他的钱 |
[09:50] | And I’ve come here today to ask you, | 我今天是来请求你 |
[09:55] | as your own woman with your own freedom. | 这个自由的女性 |
[09:59] | I’m asking you to make your own choice. | 请求你来为自己决定 |
[10:02] | Come out west with me. | 和我一起去西边吧 |
[10:04] | – Make a new life. – George, I… | -开始新生活 -乔治 我 |
[10:07] | Come with me, Emily. | 和我走吧 艾米莉 |
[10:11] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[10:13] | Road trip. | 长途旅行 |
[10:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[10:19] | – Why not? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[10:23] | I can’t be your wife. | 我不能成为你的妻子 |
[10:26] | So you’re just gonna stay here alone? | 所以你就在这孤独终老吗 |
[10:29] | I won’t be alone. I have Sue. | 我不会一个人 我有苏 |
[10:33] | She’s gonna be my sister now. | 她是我的嫂子了 |
[10:36] | Sister? | 嫂子 |
[10:39] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[10:41] | And a sister is good enough for you? | 当你嫂子就满足了吗 |
[10:45] | It’ll have to be. | 只能如此 |
[10:53] | George, wait. | 乔治 等等 |
[10:57] | Stay for the wedding. | 留下参加婚礼吧 |
[11:01] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:03] | Give Austin my regrets. | 跟奥斯汀说我很遗憾 |
[13:00] | Sue? | 苏 |
[13:01] | Austin, you’re not supposed to see me | 奥斯汀 你现在不能 |
[13:03] | – in my dress. – Are you crying? | -来看我 -你在哭吗 |
[13:05] | Sue, your dress. | 苏 你的婚纱 |
[13:08] | Why’s it all dirty? | 为什么这么脏 |
[13:14] | Haven’t you been in this room all day getting ready? | 你不是整天都在这房间准备吗 |
[13:18] | Well… | 那个 |
[13:20] | Emily and I… | 艾米莉和我 |
[13:22] | We went out. | 我们出去了 |
[13:23] | Out? | 出去了 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry, you did what? | 对不起 你干嘛了 |
[13:28] | In your wedding dress? | 穿着婚纱干嘛了 |
[13:30] | Sue, do you understand how much money I paid for that? | 苏 你知道这婚纱花了我多少钱吗 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry, Austin. | 对不起 奥斯汀 |
[13:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:38] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个 -对 |
[13:40] | In that weird little handwriting. | 什么奇怪的手写小字条 |
[13:42] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[13:44] | It’s just a poem. | 只是一首诗 |
[13:47] | A poem. | 一首诗 |
[13:50] | And that’s what’s making you cry. | 一首诗你就哭了 |
[13:53] | God dammit! | 妈的 |
[13:56] | I knew she would ruin this day! I knew it! | 我就知道她会毁了今天 我就知道 |
[13:58] | – No, Austin, she didn’t… – No, don’t you dare! | -不 奥斯汀 她没有 -不 你还敢维护她 |
[14:01] | Don’t you dare. | 你还敢维护她 |
[14:03] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[14:13] | Congratulations, Austin. | 恭喜啊 奥斯汀 |
[14:16] | I’m looking for Emily. Have you seen her? | 我在找艾米莉 你们看见她没 |
[14:18] | No. Hey, what happened to that guy she was seeing? | 没 跟她约会的那个男的怎么了 |
[14:21] | – Who? – The one who died. | -谁 -死了的那个 |
[14:23] | I heard he had full-blown tuberculosis. | 我听说他肺结核晚期 |
[14:25] | – Not at the wedding. – Just… | -别在婚礼上说这个 -就 |
[14:31] | – Austin! – Jesus Christ! | -奥斯汀 -我的天哪 |
[14:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 |
[14:34] | – Get out. – I’m just looking for my sister. | -出去 -我只是在找我妹妹 |
[14:37] | God… | 天呐 |
[14:47] | Not today, Emily! | 今天不行 艾米莉 |
[14:48] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[14:50] | Austin, what’s the matter? | 奥斯汀 这是怎么了 |
[14:51] | You think I’m so stupid, don’t you? | 你觉得我蠢到家了是吗 |
[14:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:54] | I knew you wouldn’t be able to stop yourself. | 我就料到你控制不住自己 |
[14:56] | I knew that when it came down to it, | 我就知道总有一天 |
[14:57] | you’d find a way to ruin this wedding. | 你会想办法毁掉婚礼 |
[14:59] | You couldn’t just let me be happy, could you? | 你就不能让我得到幸福 是不是 |
[15:01] | No, Austin, that’s not true. | 不 奥斯汀 不对 |
[15:03] | I swear that’s not true. | 我发誓不是这样 |
[15:04] | Yeah, well, you’re not in charge of what’s true. Okay? | 反正”对不对”不是你说了算 懂吗 |
[15:09] | Guess what, Emily. You’re not in charge of anything. | 告诉你 艾米莉 你什么也做不了主 |
[15:11] | I am the man of the house now. | 我现在是一家之主了 |
[15:13] | Because Dad, apparently, isn’t ever coming home. | 爸明显不会回来了 |
[15:16] | And when Dad’s gone, I’m in charge of you. | 等他走了 你归我管 |
[15:18] | That’s just the way it is. | 本来就该如此 |
[15:20] | So, no more acting like a child. | 所以别再这么幼稚 |
[15:22] | No more running around in orchards. | 别再去果园里打闹 |
[15:24] | No more jokes. | 别再插科打诨 |
[15:26] | You’ve had your fun! | 你闹够了吧 |
[15:27] | You’ve written your stupid little poems. | 那些蠢诗也写够了 |
[15:30] | You got Sue’s dress dirty. | 你让苏脏了裙子 |
[15:32] | And you made her cry. | 还让她哭了 |
[15:35] | So, guess what. | 所以你听着 |
[15:38] | You’re not invited anymore. | 婚礼不欢迎你 |
[15:40] | I don’t want you at this wedding. | 我不想你出现在婚礼上 |
[15:41] | I want you upstairs in your room with the door locked | 我要你被反锁在楼上待着 |
[15:45] | so you can’t cause any trouble. | 免得你制造麻烦 |
[15:51] | My poems aren’t stupid. | 我的诗不蠢 |
[15:52] | Yes, they are. | 不 很蠢 |
[15:55] | No. | 不 |
[15:57] | They’re important. | 它们很珍贵 |
[15:58] | They’re meaningless. | 它们毫无意义 |
[16:00] | When will you accept it, Emily? | 你什么时候才能接受现实 艾米莉 |
[16:01] | You’re not a real poet. | 你根本算不上诗人 |
[16:04] | Because the only real poems are the ones in books. | 能够出版的才算真正的诗 |
[16:11] | Can I just… | 我能不能… |
[16:12] | Can I at least bring Sue her bouquet… | 至少把捧花给苏 |
[16:14] | I’ll take care of that. | 我来就行 |
[16:18] | You know what, Austin? | 知道吗 奥斯汀 |
[16:19] | Just because you’re a man… | 虽然你是个男人 |
[16:21] | Yeah, what? | 怎样 |
[16:23] | It doesn’t mean you have to become a monster. | 但不一定要做恶人 |
[16:51] | Your poor mother. | 你可怜的母亲 |
[16:53] | Lit herself on fire and then fainted dead away. | 被火烧到裙子又晕死过去 |
[16:55] | And your father’s still not home. | 你的父亲也还没回家 |
[16:58] | So this is what it feels like to be an orphan. | 原来孤儿是这种感觉 |
[17:01] | Oh, you poor dear. | 可怜的孩子 |
[17:03] | No, I mean it actually feels good. | 没有 我还觉得挺好的 |
[17:08] | Joseph? | 约瑟夫 |
[17:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[17:13] | I… | 我… |
[17:14] | I came by to apologize. | 我来道歉 |
[17:16] | I can’t talk right now. My brother’s about to get married. | 现在不方便聊 我哥要结婚了 |
[17:18] | I know. I wasn’t invited. | 我知道 没邀请我 |
[17:20] | Yeah. Because you showed | 对啊 因为我给你的画 |
[17:21] | the portrait I gave you to the entire town | 你给全镇都看了 |
[17:23] | and humiliated me. | 还羞辱了我 |
[17:25] | I really messed up, okay? | 我做得不对 好吗 |
[17:27] | But I came by today to make it right. | 我今天就是想补救 |
[17:29] | And I brought you this. | 我带了这个 |
[17:37] | – A locket. – Yep, ’cause I’m ready to lock it down. | -定饰盒 -对 因为我准备”定”下来了 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | – That is a sick locket… – Yeah. | -这个礼物很棒 -对 |
[17:47] | – But I can’t accept it. – What? | -但我不能收 -什么 |
[17:49] | It’s not a good time for me to get into a relationship. | 我现在不适合发展恋爱关系 |
[17:52] | I need to focus on my cat. | 我要全心全意照顾猫 |
[18:03] | Aren’t you gonna leave? | 你还不走吗 |
[18:06] | I just need to sit here and cry for a minute. | 我要坐这哭一会 |
[18:12] | Mom, you’re alive. | 妈妈 你醒啦 |
[18:14] | And your eyes look normal. | 眼睛也正常了 |
[18:16] | Yes, Vinnie, I’m just fine. | 是的 维妮 我很好 |
[18:18] | And they fixed your dress. | 还缝好了裙子 |
[18:20] | Betty here is a genius. | 贝蒂太有才了 |
[18:22] | There is nothing she can’t solve with a needle and thread. | 没有她用针线解决不了的问题 |
[18:25] | And a few glasses of wine, am I right? | 酒也是好帮手 对吧 |
[18:27] | Oh! Cheers to that. | 这话得干一杯 |
[18:29] | Is that our tablecloth? | 这是咱家的桌布吗 |
[18:34] | How much have you had to drink? | 你到底喝了多少 |
[18:35] | Don’t worry about that, Vinnie. | 这就别担心了 维妮 |
[18:37] | I thought you believed in temperance. | 你不是讲究”滴酒不沾”吗 |
[18:39] | I am about to host a wedding for my only son. | 我要打理唯一儿子的婚礼 |
[18:43] | My husband has abandoned me. | 丈夫又抛弃了我 |
[18:45] | So, you can take temperance and shove it up your… Ow! | “滴酒不沾”这种话就当作屁… |
[18:48] | Mrs. Dickinson, I’m back. | 夫人 我回来了 |
[18:51] | – Perfect timing. – Wait, don’t we have a wedding to attend? | -来得正好 -正好赶上婚礼呀 |
[18:53] | Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[18:56] | Austin, I made it. | 奥斯汀 我赶回来啦 |
[18:57] | Wow, “Father of the Year award” over here. | “年度模范父亲奖”获得者 |
[19:00] | Guess you can just walk Sue down the aisle | 你就穿着这身风尘装 |
[19:01] | in your friggin’ traveling coat. | 带苏走到我面前吧 |
[19:02] | – Well, wait, don’t I have time to change? – No! | -等等 不给我时间换衣服吗 -不 |
[19:05] | Okay, calm down, everyone. Please. | 好了 各位拜托冷静 |
[19:08] | Oh, Sue. | 苏 |
[19:20] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[19:22] | Sue, you look marvelous. | 苏 你美若天仙 |
[19:26] | Thank you, Mr. Dickinson. | 谢谢您 狄金森先生 |
[19:28] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米莉呢 |
[19:32] | Yes. Where is she? | 对啊 她在哪 |
[19:35] | She’s not coming. | 她不来 |
[19:37] | – I beg your pardon? – She’d said she didn’t want to. | -你说什么 -她说不想来 |
[19:40] | She’s in one of her moods, you know? | 她又在闹脾气 |
[19:42] | She said she hates weddings. | 她说痛恨婚礼 |
[19:44] | She refused to come out of her room, | 死活不肯出房间 |
[19:46] | and I didn’t have the strength to fight with her. | 我也懒得跟她去争了 |
[19:48] | Unbelievable, this girl. | 难以置信 这孩子 |
[19:50] | She’s gonna be our problem forever, Edward, won’t she? | 她真是要让我们头疼一辈子是吧 爱德华 |
[19:53] | And she’s only gotten worse since you’ve been away. | 你不在这段时间她更严重了 |
[19:59] | Time to walk the gangplank, missy. | 该步入婚礼殿堂了 小姐 |
[20:05] | I wanna die. | 我想死 |
[20:07] | I wanna die. I wanna die. I wanna die. | 我想死 我想死 |
[20:09] | I wanna die. I wanna die. | 我想死 我想死 |
[20:11] | Oh, I wanna die! | 啊好想死 |
[20:19] | *All the good girls go to Hell* | *好女孩坠入地狱* |
[20:24] | *’Cause even God herself has enemies* | *上帝也树敌无数* |
[20:30] | *And once the water starts to rise* | *水势无人能抵挡* |
[20:34] | *And Heaven’s out of sight* | *连天堂也被淹没* |
[20:37] | *She’ll want the Devil on her team* | *她愿与恶魔为伍* |
[20:49] | We’re gathered here today | 我们今日相聚于此 |
[20:52] | to mourn the loss of some nobody named Emily Dickinson. | 悼念这个无名之辈 艾米莉·狄金森 |
[20:57] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[20:59] | Oh, you got your wish, baby. | 你实现愿望了啊 宝贝 |
[21:01] | What wish? Where am I? | 什么愿望 我在哪里 |
[21:02] | This is your funeral. | 这是你的葬礼 |
[21:08] | Sick! | 好酷 |
[21:09] | It’s kind of sad though. | 不过有点凄惨 |
[21:11] | Nobody came. | 都没人来 |
[21:14] | Well, there’s somebody. | 有的啊 |
[21:16] | What’s up? | 还 好 吗 |
[21:20] | You’re the only guest at my funeral? | 我的葬礼就你一个来宾啊 |
[21:21] | Yeah, the butterfly couldn’t make it. | 对 蝴蝶赶不过来啦 |
[21:23] | I don’t have any other friends? | 我就没别的朋友了吗 |
[21:25] | – Nope. – Oh, man. I know, right? | -没有 -就是说啊 |
[21:28] | I have my whole hive. | 我倒有一蜂巢的伙计 |
[21:30] | There’s somebody else. | 还有客人呢 |
[21:32] | You came! | 你竟然来了 |
[21:33] | That must mean you respect me. | 你肯定很敬重我 |
[21:35] | No, I’m just here | 并不 我来这里 |
[21:36] | because I accidentally set fire to my cabin | 是因为我不小心把自己的木屋烧了 |
[21:39] | and burned down the woods. | 整个树林都烧没了 |
[21:43] | Fine. Let’s just get on with it. | 行吧 继续吧 |
[21:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:48] | So, we’re gathered today to say goodbye | 所以 今日我们相聚于此 |
[21:51] | to say goodbye to some basic bitch named Emily Dickinson. | 向平淡无奇的贱民艾米莉·狄金森告别 |
[21:55] | Excuse me. Are you open to any feedback on this eulogy? | 不好意思 你的悼词接受点评吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah, go ahead. | 行啊 尽管说 |
[21:58] | I’m just wondering if it might have more impact | 我就是想 你换个说法 |
[22:00] | if you say something like, | 可能会更有感染力 |
[22:02] | “We gather here toda | “我们今天相聚于此 |
[22:03] | to celebrate the greatest American poet who ever lived.” | 来歌颂美国历史上最伟大的诗人” |
[22:08] | I’m just spitballing. | 我提个建议而已 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:11] | But you’re not the greatest poet who ever lived, Emily. | 但你可不是历史上最伟大的诗人 艾米莉 |
[22:14] | Not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[22:16] | Ben! It’s Ben! | 本 是本 |
[22:18] | *All the good girls go to Hell* | *好女孩都坠入地狱* |
[22:18] | What’s cracking, Ben? | 你好啊 本 |
[22:20] | What’s up, Death? | 你好哇 死神 |
[22:21] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[22:24] | You know, Ben, if you hadn’t died, | 本 要是你还活着 |
[22:27] | I think we could have been really happy together. | 我想我们会一起过得很幸福 |
[22:29] | Maybe. But the truth is, Emily… | 可能吧 但实际上 艾米莉 |
[22:32] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[22:34] | I’ve always been more attracted to Austin. | 我一直都对奥斯汀更心动 |
[22:37] | Damn. | 我滴天 |
[22:38] | Hey, I like your cravat. | 我喜欢你的领结 |
[22:40] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:42] | It’s my Christmas cravat. | 这是我圣诞专用结 |
[22:44] | Very cool. | 挺帅的 |
[22:53] | Can we continue with this or you want me to just call it off? | 我们是继续呢 还是就此打住 |
[22:57] | No, just… No, get it over with. | 不 你就…赶快搞完 |
[23:00] | Bury me. | 让我入土吧 |
[23:02] | I can do that. | 交给我 |
[23:48] | Excuse me, does anyone have a pencil? | 请问 哪位带笔了 |
[23:52] | Hey. | 喂 |
[23:53] | Hey, can you hear me? | 有人听到吗 |
[23:55] | I need to write this down. | 我得写下来 |
[24:01] | Hey, let me out. Let… | 放我出去 放… |
[24:02] | Hey, let me out! | 放我出去 |
[24:03] | Hello! Let me out. | 人呢 放我出去 |
[24:06] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[24:07] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[24:10] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你们听得到 |
[24:12] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[24:14] | Let me out. Let me out. | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[24:16] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[24:20] | – Please go on. – Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! | -请您继续 -放 我 出 去 |
[24:24] | Where was I? | 刚才说到哪儿了 |
[24:25] | These white people really know how to throw a party. | 这些白人佬可真会办聚会 |
[24:44] | When will you accept it, Emily? | 你什么时候才能接受现实 艾米莉 |
[24:46] | You’re not a real poet. | 你根本算不上诗人 |
[24:50] | Because the only real poems are the ones in books. | 能够出版的才算真正的诗 |
[25:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:41] | No, not really. | 不太好 |
[25:44] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[25:45] | My bird flew away. | 我的鸟儿飞走了 |
[25:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:51] | I’m the falconer. | 我是放鹰人 |
[25:59] | *Maybe one day, I’ll buy a new guitar* | *或许某天 买了新吉他* |
[26:05] | *Maybe one day, I’ll put in on my wall* | *或许某天 将它墙上挂* |
[26:12] | *Maybe one day, I’ll have my own home* | *或许某天 我会有个家* |
[26:19] | *Maybe one day, I’ll call you my own* | *或许有天 你是我的她* |
[26:31] | *To two million* | *世人都将知晓* |
[26:33] | *This universe holds many words* | *天地间太多承诺* |
[26:37] | *Ours are eternal* | *唯你我之约不破* |
[26:40] | *Before we go, let’s let ’em know* | *离开前对众人诉说* |
[26:43] | *We are eternal* | *我们永沐爱河* |
[26:45] | *This story we told* | *我们的童话* |
[26:47] | *This story we told* | *我们的故事* |
[26:49] | *This story we told* | *我们的爱情* |
[26:51] | *To two million* | *要世人见证* |
[26:52] | *This story we told* | *我们的童话* |
[26:54] | *This story we told* | *我们的故事* |
[26:55] | *This story we told* | *我们的爱情* |
[26:57] | *To two million* | *要世人歌颂* |
[26:59] | *Maybe one day, I’ll call you my own* | *或许某天 你是我的她* |
[27:04] | *To two million* | *人人祝福* |
[27:05] | *Maybe one day we will have our own home* | *或许某天 我们有个家* |
[27:11] | *To two million* | *人人恭贺* |
[27:12] | *Maybe one day I will give you a ring* | *或许某天 红烛爆灯花* |
[27:17] | *To two million* | *爱传天下* |
[27:30] | You came home. | 你回来了 |
[27:32] | I did. | 是的 |
[27:35] | I’m sorry I ruined the wedding. | 很抱歉我毁了婚礼 |
[27:36] | No. Emily, it’s my fault. | 不 艾米莉 是我不好 |
[27:40] | I should never have left for so long. | 我根本不应该离家这么久 |
[27:44] | These are troubled times. | 正是多事之秋 |
[27:46] | The nation is divided. | 国家四分五裂 |
[27:48] | War seems inevitable. | 战争似乎不可避免 |
[27:51] | I need to be here for you. | 我得为了你们留在家里 |
[27:55] | So I have decided I won’t seek reelection. | 所以我决定不谋求连任 |
[27:57] | When this term is over, | 这个任期结束 |
[27:58] | I will be back home for good. | 我就回家不走了 |
[28:00] | So you don’t have to worry. | 所以你不必担心 |
[28:04] | It will be you and I, Emily. Together. | 我陪着你 艾米莉 不分开了 |
[28:11] | Father. | 父亲 |
[28:14] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[28:16] | I am a poet. | 我是个诗人 |
[28:20] | I am a poet. | 我是个诗人 |
[28:22] | And I am not going to die. | 我不会寻死 |
[28:26] | I am going to write hundreds, | 我还要在这房间里 |
[28:30] | thousands of poems right here in this room. | 写出成百上千首诗作 |
[28:35] | The greatest poems ever written. | 史上最伟大的诗歌 |
[28:38] | By Emily Dickinson. | 由艾米莉·狄金森写就 |
[28:42] | And there is nothing you can do to stop me. | 而你无法阻止我 |
[28:49] | Yes, Emily. | 好的 艾米莉 |
[28:52] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[29:10] | *Red eyes, like the smoke we rise* | *猩红的双眼 如烟雾迷离* |
[29:13] | *As the candle’s burning low* | *烛泪流下最后一滴* |
[29:17] | *Fire in my veins, drink deeply, love* | *欲火 烈酒 情爱之意* |
[29:21] | *Remind me I’m alive* | *我并非走肉行尸* |
[29:25] | *Will you love me when my heartbeat stops?* | *走到生命尽头 爱还有几分* |
[29:28] | *When my heartbeat stops, will you stay mine?* | *心脏停止跳动 谁是身侧之人* |
[29:33] | *Will you promise me you’ll search for us?* | *答应我 别放弃承诺* |
[29:36] | *Will you find me after life?* | *别留我身后独自漂泊* |
[29:41] | *Oh, for better or for worse* | *好又怎样 坏又如何* |
[29:44] | *Will death be our last kiss, my love? * | *死亡是最后的缠绵悱恻* |
[29:51] | *When my heartbeat stops, will you stay mine?* | *走到生命尽头 请你在我身侧* |
[30:02] | *After life* | *死亦如生* |