时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, Stan. Wake up, boy. | 嗨 斯坦 该起床了 |
[00:08] | I’m up. You know what they say, “The early bird gets the worm”. | 我醒了 俗话说得好 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[00:11] | Wait, why do I want worms? I just got rid of them. | 咦 我怎么会想虫子了呢 我才解决了虫子的问题 |
[00:15] | Hey, Stan, you wanna hear | 对了 斯坦 你想听一下我们 |
[00:16] | the song we just wrote to wake up Tyler? | 刚才为了叫泰勒起床写的歌吗 |
[00:18] | It’s called wake up, Tyler. | 歌名是 起床了泰勒 |
[00:20] | Once we had the title, the rest just flowed. | 歌名一想好 歌曲也就跟着出来了 |
[00:23] | Five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八 |
[00:26] | Time to wake up, Tyler, make a great start. | 起床了泰勒 新的一天新的开始 |
[00:29] | we know you’re in those covers because we heard your morning. | 我们知道你已经醒了 因为我们听到了你放的 |
[00:36] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[00:37] | Shoot her. She wrote the song. | 打她 是她写的歌 |
[00:40] | I’m not here for revenge. | 我不是来这儿报仇的 |
[00:42] | It’s a Burrito Cannon I made for my job at the food truck. | 这是我在为了我的餐车工作制作的墨西哥肉卷炮 |
[00:45] | When a person’s burrito is ready, | 肉卷一做好 |
[00:48] | I can launch it to them anywhere in the park. | 我就能把它发射到公园的任何角落 |
[00:51] | Burrito Cannon! Awesome! | 墨西哥肉卷炮 太棒了 |
[00:54] | I’m going long! Hit me! | 我跑远点儿 瞄准我打 |
[00:57] | It’s not even loaded! | 里面还没装东西呢 |
[00:58] | But it’s an awesome idea, right? | 但这个想法很棒 对吧 |
[01:01] | Yeah, it’s just a hot cylinder of meat and cheese | 嗯 不过就是一筒的肉和奶酪 |
[01:03] | rocketing at people at 90 miles an hour. | 以每小时九十英里的速度射向人们 |
[01:06] | What could go wrong? | 能有什么差错呢 |
[01:07] | I’m gonna ask mom and dad | 我要跟爸爸妈妈要钱 |
[01:08] | to give me the money I need to finish it. | 把这玩意儿做出来 |
[01:10] | Mom and dad aren’t gonna give you the money | 在馅饼弹射器之后的又一个疯狂的想法 |
[01:12] | for another crazy idea after the pie catapult. | 咱爸妈不会给你钱的 |
[01:15] | I don’t know why dad was so angry about the pie-apult. | 我真不知道爸爸为什么对馅饼弹射器那么生气 |
[01:18] | – He loves pie. – Eating it! | -他喜欢馅饼 -他喜欢的是吃馅饼 |
[01:20] | Not being knocked off his bike by it. | 不是被馅饼从自行车上打下来 |
[01:24] | Maybe I shouldn’t have told you about the job opportunity. | 或许我先前就不该告诉你这个工作机会 |
[01:26] | So much money! | 好多钱啊 |
[01:30] | It’s really an honor just to be | 光是被这么有名望的 |
[01:31] | considered for such a prestigious speaking tour. | 巡回演讲考虑在内本身就是一种荣幸 |
[01:34] | And the money! | 还有钱 |
[01:35] | It’s an honor just to be considered for so much money! | 能有赚到这么多钱的机会才是荣幸 |
[01:38] | I know! And the theme for the tour this year… | 就是啊 并且今年这次巡回演讲的主题是 |
[01:41] | Blended families. So basically it’s in the bag. | 重组家庭 所以我基本上是胜券在握 |
[01:44] | A big bag of money! | 一大袋钱 |
[01:47] | Now, I haven’t been chosen yet, | 我现在还没有确定被选中 |
[01:48] | so I don’t wanna tell the kids about any of this. | 所以这事儿我还不想告诉孩子们 |
[01:50] | You’re right, let’s not get them all excited about something | 很对 我们不要让他们为一些有可能不会发生的事情而兴奋 |
[01:53] | that might not happen we will not say anything about the money. | 我们不要谈论关于钱的任何事情 |
[01:56] | Hey I need some money for… | 嗨 我需要一些钱用来 |
[01:58] | Money?! Who said anything about money?! | 钱 有人说钱了吗 |
[02:00] | We weren’t talking about money! | 我们刚才没有说钱 |
[02:02] | I’m just laughing because your mother said something hilarious! | 我刚才笑是因为你妈妈说了一些非常滑稽的事 |
[02:07] | – Right? – Oh, I did! | -对吗 -哦 是的 |
[02:08] | Just now! I’m hilarious! Good one, Ellen! | 刚才 我很滑稽 说得真好 艾伦 |
[02:11] | – Tell him! Tell him! – No, no, it takes too long! | -给他讲讲 给他讲讲 -不不 太长了 |
[02:14] | Yeah, it’s very long! About an hour, hour and a half. | 嗯 很长 得一个小时 一个半小时 |
[02:16] | He’s a teenager, he doesn’t wanna | 他还是个孩子 绝对不想 |
[02:18] | stick around and listen to me say a funny story. | 在这儿待着听我讲搞笑的故事的 |
[02:19] | – She had to act it out. She had hats. – Yeah, I did. | -她必须把它演出来 她有很多帽子 -对 我有 |
[02:22] | Where’d that hat go? | 帽子跑哪去了 |
[02:25] | They gave me the money. No questions asked. | 他们给我钱了 啥都没问 |
[02:27] | Are you sure this was our mom and dad? | 你确定给你钱的是咱爸妈吗 |
[02:29] | I don’t care who they are, I’m gonna try! | 我不在乎是谁 我要去试试 |
[02:33] | There’s no way they’re gonna give her anything. | 他们什么都不会给她的 |
[02:37] | Daddy gave me a 20 and mommy gave me her necklace. | 爸爸给了我二十块 妈妈把她的项链给我了 |
[02:41] | Okay, something very weird is going on. | 好吧 奇怪的事情正在发生 |
[02:44] | The downside of the tour | 这次巡回演讲就一点不好 |
[02:46] | is I’ll be away from home for weeks on end. | 我得离家好几个星期 |
[02:48] | Oh, that’ll be hard, but we’ll have the money to comfort us. | 哦 确实会比较困难 不过有钱来安抚我们 |
[02:52] | Hold that thought. | 先别说了 |
[02:54] | And while you’re holding it, make it a little nicer. | 憋着的时候 表现得友好点 |
[03:00] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[03:03] | This isn’t the kitchen. | 这不是厨房啊 |
[03:07] | Not to be harsh, but scram. | 我不想太严厉 但是滚开 |
[03:11] | “Scram”? She’s using prohibition-era slang. | 滚开 她用了禁酒时代的俗语 |
[03:15] | This must be big. | 这事儿肯定不小 |
[03:17] | The last time this happened, | 上次她这么说话的时候 |
[03:18] | we were moving in with her fella and his two swell kids. | 我们正准备搬过去和她的朋友还有他的两个漂亮孩子一起住 |
[03:22] | “Last time this happened”? | 上次她这么说话的时候 |
[03:24] | How many families have you lived with? | 你到底在几个家庭里生活过 |
[03:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[03:30] | I was going long, you were supposed to shoot me a burrito. | 我走了很远的路 你应该给我发射一个墨西哥肉卷的 |
[03:34] | But I didn’t. How’d you get that? | 但我没射啊 你在哪儿弄的 |
[03:36] | Uh, let’s just say if an angry construction worker | 呃 这么说吧 如果一个很生气的建筑工人 |
[03:38] | shows up with a side of rice and beans… | 拿着一碗豌豆米饭出现的话 |
[03:41] | Ask for the rice and beans, | 就去把豆子米饭要来吧 |
[03:42] | because this thing is crying out for a combo. | 这玩意儿哭着喊着想跟它拼成套餐呢 |
[03:55] | Dog With a Blog S01E18 New Baby | |
[04:03] | It’s a good thing you’re here, Stan. | 正好你来了 斯坦 |
[04:05] | Mom and dad are acting really mysteriously. | 爸爸妈妈最近表现得很诡异 |
[04:07] | We need you to help us find out what they’re talking about. | 我们需要你帮我们查出他们在谈论什么 |
[04:10] | – You up for a little spying? – Does a pug snort? | -想当间谍吗 -哈巴狗会哼哼吗 |
[04:14] | The answer is yes. Yes, he does. | 答案是肯定的 是的 他会 |
[04:17] | I’d love to be a spy! | 我喜欢当间谍 |
[04:19] | Oh, oh! And I have the perfect disguise! | 对对 我还有很好的伪装设备 |
[04:22] | Meow. | 喵 |
[04:25] | Don’t freak out. It’s me. | 别害怕 是我 |
[04:28] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[04:31] | Stan, you’re way over thinking this. | 斯坦 你想的太多了 |
[04:34] | Just go as a dog. | 你就当一条狗就行 |
[04:35] | Of course! A dog! | 当然了 一条狗 |
[04:38] | Woof. | 汪 |
[04:41] | I’m a dog. Get it? | 我是一条狗 明白 |
[04:45] | Oh, this is so exciting! | 哦 太兴奋了 |
[04:47] | Me, a spy! | 我 当间谍 |
[04:49] | Ah, it’ll be just like the movies! | 就像电影一样 |
[04:52] | All right, lower. | 很好 低点 |
[04:53] | Yep, yep, yep, lower. | 对对 再低点 |
[04:55] | Uh, hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[05:01] | Lower. Lower. Lower. | 低点 再低点 再低点 |
[05:04] | Oh, you have got to be kidding. | 你跟我开玩笑呢吧 |
[05:08] | Sounds great. I’ll see you then. | 听起来不错 那待会儿见 |
[05:11] | Hey, I just got off the phone with Monty Kathcart, | 嘿 我刚才和巡回演讲的主管 |
[05:13] | the Director of the speaking tour. | 蒙蒂・凯斯卡特通了电话 |
[05:15] | He wants to come over tonight, talk to me for a while, | 他想今晚过来和我谈谈 |
[05:18] | and decide whether I’m the man for the job. | 看我是否是工作的合适人选 |
[05:21] | Tonight! That’s so great! | 今晚 太好了 |
[05:22] | He’ll meet the kids, our happy loving family! | 他会见到咱家孩子们 还有我们这个欢乐的家庭 |
[05:27] | Should we see if Tyler wants to spend the night at a friend’s? | 我们是不是应该问问泰勒愿不愿意在朋友家过夜 |
[05:30] | Don’t be so nervous. I’m the one being judged. | 不要太紧张 他们是来评判我的 |
[05:32] | Oh, don’t be naive. He’ll be judging all of us. | 哦 不要太天真 他要评判我们全家的 |
[05:35] | He’ll be judging me. | 他也会评判我 |
[05:37] | Maybe I should charm him with a southern accent. | 或许我该用南方口音来迷惑他 |
[05:39] | I do declare, Mr. Kathcart, | 我自我介绍一下 凯斯卡特先生 |
[05:41] | it’s a pleasure to have you in our humble home. | 很荣幸您光临寒舍 |
[05:43] | Maybe you should spend the night at a friend’s. | 或许你才应该在朋友家过夜 |
[05:48] | Hey, Avery, am I really right for this? | 嘿 艾芙莉 这样做真的对吗 |
[05:50] | Spying is for someone dead inside, soul-less, pure evil. | 间谍一般内心都没有感情 没有灵魂 只有纯粹的邪恶 |
[05:55] | Like a mailman… | 像邮递员一样 |
[05:57] | Or a cat. | 或者猫 |
[05:59] | Stan, it’s okay. You’re just having pre-spy jitters. | 斯坦 这没什么 你这不过是当间谍之前的紧张罢了 |
[06:02] | You go in there, you listen, and you report back. | 你就走进去 听 然后向我报告 |
[06:05] | But I have butterflies in my stomach. | 但是我忐忑得很哪 |
[06:07] | Seriously, I ate a couple of butterflies. | 真的 我吃了几只蝴蝶 |
[06:09] | They look delicious. | 它们看起来很美味 |
[06:11] | They are not. | 其实不然 |
[06:14] | So, Bennett, if we get this money… | 班尼特 如果我们得到了这笔钱 |
[06:15] | I wanna buy a boat. | 我想买条船 |
[06:18] | A boat? But we’re not boat people. | 船 但是我们又不是船民 |
[06:21] | That’s because we don’t have a boat. | 那是因为我们没有船 |
[06:24] | I say we put the money towards a new addition on the house | 我是说应该为咱家添置一些新东西 |
[06:26] | with a private bathroom for me. | 为我增加一个私人浴室 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry, but sharing a bathroom with you | 对不起 但是有那些令人不安的动物叫声 |
[06:30] | isn’t really helping the romance with all those unsettling animal noises. | 即使跟你共用浴室我也感觉不到一点浪漫 |
[06:35] | Then stop making them. | 那你就别让它叫出来啊 |
[06:37] | You just want your extravagant boat. | 你只是想要一条奢侈的船 |
[06:39] | She’s not extravagant. She is a… | 那可是不奢侈品 它是 |
[06:41] | Oh, I’m spying. It’s happening. | 噢 我正在做间谍 就这样发生了 |
[06:44] | Oh, my paws are sweaty. Wait, paws don’t sweat. | 噢 我的爪子出汗了 等等 爪子不出汗 |
[06:47] | Oh, it’s just a little panic dribble down the leg. | 噢 只是紧张感从腿传到了爪子 |
[06:50] | I just think a new addition is what this family needs. | 我只是想为咱家添置一些真正需要的东西 |
[06:53] | Honey, I’ve already been thinking of names for her. | 亲爱的 我早就为它想好了名字 |
[06:55] | Meow. | 喵 |
[07:01] | – Did you just hear a meow? – That was odd. | -你听到喵了吗 -太奇怪了 |
[07:04] | If they think that’s odd, | 如果他们连这都觉得奇怪 |
[07:05] | what are they gonna think when I burp up this butterfly? | 那我打个嗝打出个蝴蝶来他们又会怎么想 |
[07:11] | So, mom said something about a new addition being wonderful, | 那个 妈妈说想添置一样美好的东西 |
[07:14] | and dad said that he was already picking out names for her. | 爸爸说早就为她想好了名字 |
[07:17] | – Oh, no! – And I might have meowed. | -噢 不 -还有 我可能学猫叫了 |
[07:20] | This is awful! | 太糟了 |
[07:21] | It was an accidental meow. | 那只是一场意外 |
[07:23] | I was as surprised as anyone. | 我和其他人一样感到意外 |
[07:26] | No, no. “Naming her”? “New addition”? | 不是不是 给她起名 新东西 |
[07:30] | This could only mean one thing… | 这只能说明一件事 |
[07:32] | They’re having a baby! | 他们准备要个宝宝 |
[07:34] | Why would they name a baby “New addition”? | 他们为什么要管宝宝叫“新东西”呢 |
[07:37] | She’s gonna get teased. | 她会受到嘲笑的 |
[07:39] | By me. | 我的嘲笑 |
[07:41] | A new baby? That’s cool! | 新宝宝 太好了 |
[07:44] | You think that’s cool? | 你觉得这样很好 |
[07:45] | Totally! Think of all the food that’ll be dropped on the floor! | 完全赞同 想象一下掉在地上的食物 |
[07:49] | Yeah! Drop it on my face, you filthy baby! | 耶 扔我脸上 你这个邋遢宝宝 |
[07:54] | I’m not really seeing how this is such a bad idea either. | 我也真不觉得这是个什么坏主意 |
[07:57] | A baby could come in really handy. | 小宝宝可以非常实用啊 |
[08:00] | Thanks, my little sister does look a lot like me. | 谢谢 我的小妹妹真的非常像我 |
[08:07] | The baby will be a total chick magnet! | 新宝宝会吸引到很多姑娘 |
[08:10] | Awesome! | 真棒 |
[08:12] | Hello, chicks. | 哈喽 小鸡们 |
[08:17] | You people have no idea! | 你们根本不明白 |
[08:19] | A new baby is gonna disrupt everything in this house. | 新宝宝肯定会把咱家弄得鸡犬不宁 |
[08:22] | It’s gonna be too noisy for me to study, | 她会很吵 弄得我不能学习 |
[08:24] | and, Tyler, you’re the oldest, | 并且 泰勒 你是最大的 |
[08:26] | so you’ll be diapering, feeding, and wiping. | 所以你得给她换尿布 喂奶 擦身体 |
[08:29] | And you, with the new baby in this house, | 还有你 如果我们家有了新宝宝 |
[08:32] | you’re not gonna be the cute one anymore. | 你再也不是最可爱的了 |
[08:36] | I thought I was the cute one! | 我以为我是最可爱的 |
[08:38] | I thought I was the cute one! | 我以为我是最可爱的 |
[08:39] | No, it was me. I was the cute one. | 不不 是我 我是最可爱的 |
[08:43] | No one is gonna be the cute one anymore, except for the new baby. | 谁都不是最可爱的了 除了那个新宝宝 |
[08:46] | New addition. | 新东西 |
[08:48] | More like poo addition. | 更像臭东西 |
[08:50] | That’s the kind of teasing she is gonna get. | 她就会受到这种类型的嘲笑 |
[09:00] | Okay, so what’s my next spy mission, | 嗯 我的下一个间谍任务是什么 |
[09:02] | should I choose to accept it? | 我是否要接受它呢 |
[09:04] | Which BT-dubs, I would. | 顺便告诉你 我会接受的 |
[09:07] | There’s no more spying, Stan. | 不用再去监听了 斯坦 |
[09:09] | We already know that mom’s having a baby. | 我们已经知道妈妈要生个宝宝 |
[09:11] | Besides, if they see you in | 另外 如果他们看到你穿了套 |
[09:13] | that ridiculous costume, what are they gonna think? | 这么可笑的服装 他们会怎么想 |
[09:15] | They’ll think they’ve been visited by a sophisticated londoner. | 他们会以为有一位深谙世故的伦敦人来拜访他们 |
[09:19] | Did you talk to mom and dad about the baby? | 你和爸妈讨论过新宝宝的事了吗 |
[09:22] | No, we can’t talk to them until they talk to us about it. | 没有 在他们给我们说之前我们不能跟他们提起来 |
[09:26] | They’re obviously keeping it a secret. | 很明显 他们在保守这个秘密 |
[09:27] | The only way we know is because of your spying. | 我们是通过你的监听才了解到的 |
[09:30] | You’re right. My work can never be publicly celebrated. | 说得对 我的工作永远不能公开庆祝 |
[09:33] | It’s the life of a spy… | 这就是间谍的生活 |
[09:35] | Keeping the world safe but operating in the shadows. | 维护世界安全 但是在暗地里运作 |
[09:38] | If only I wasn’t afraid of shadows. | 我要是不害怕阴影多好啊 |
[09:41] | Not now, Stan. I’m researching pregnancy. | 别闹了 斯坦 我在查找一些关于怀孕的资料 |
[09:45] | Look, I’m not thrilled about this baby, | 我倒不是对这个宝宝感到激动什么的 |
[09:47] | but we don’t have a choice. | 我们实在是没有其他选择 |
[09:48] | We have to be there for mom, | 我们必须开始照顾妈妈 |
[09:50] | support her, throw her a baby shower. | 支持她 帮她做洗礼 |
[09:51] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 这才多大点事儿啊 |
[09:53] | My mom had seven babies under the house, | 我妈妈在房子下面生了七个宝宝 |
[09:55] | five minutes later, she was tearing apart a squirrel. | 五分钟后 她就徒手撕烂了一只松鼠 |
[09:59] | This is serious, Stan. | 这个问题很严肃 斯坦 |
[10:01] | Pregnancy is gonna make her tired and irritable, | 怀孕会让她易累易怒 |
[10:04] | and she’s gonna have to eat extra healthy. | 她还得吃得更健康才行 |
[10:06] | No raw fish. And you know how much she loves her Sushi. | 不能吃生鱼 你知道她有多爱吃寿司的 |
[10:10] | Boy, I love my Sushi. | 孩子 我就是喜欢寿司 |
[10:12] | Don’t eat that! | 不能吃这个 |
[10:15] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[10:17] | Sushi is not safe for someone in your… | 寿司不好啊 对于你这个 |
[10:20] | Age group. You’re too old for Sushi. | 年龄阶段来说 你太老了 不能吃寿司了 |
[10:23] | Sushi is a young person’s game. | 寿司是我们年轻人的最爱 |
[10:25] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[10:27] | Start thinking about a shower. | 开始想想洗澡的事儿吧 |
[10:29] | A shower? | 洗澡 |
[10:32] | Oh, yeah! Drop some more, you filthy lady! | 哦耶 再扔一些 邋遢女士 |
[10:37] | Bennett, you’d tell me if I smelled, right? | 班尼特 如果我身上有味了你会告诉我 对吗 |
[10:40] | Honey, of course I wouldn’t. | 亲爱的 我当然不会 |
[10:43] | Well, am I too old to eat Sushi? | 好吧 我是不是太老了 不能吃寿司了 |
[10:46] | I’ll tell you one thing. You are not too old to have this baby. | 我告诉你吧 你还没老到不能拥有这宝贝儿的地步 |
[10:50] | They’re getting their baby from a catalog? | 他们要从广告册里得到宝宝 |
[10:52] | I do not understand how this works. | 搞不明白其中的原理啊 |
[10:55] | Bennett, I really want a new addition. | 班尼特 我真的想要一些新东西 |
[10:57] | You know, this decision might be easier if | 你说 如果问问孩子们 征求一下他们的意见 |
[10:58] | we just ask the kids and get their opinions. | 我们做决定是不是就容易多了 |
[11:00] | No, everyone chiming in is just gonna be more confusing. | 不行 谁搅和进来都只能把事情变得更混乱 |
[11:03] | Oh, they haven’t made the decision yet about the baby! | 噢 他们还没有决定到底要不要这个宝宝 |
[11:07] | The master spy has done it again! | 大师级间谍又立功了 |
[11:09] | Why is Stan wearing a trench coat and a fedora? | 斯坦为什么穿着风衣 戴着呢帽 |
[11:11] | The master spy’s cover has been blown! | 大师级间谍的掩护被揭穿 |
[11:23] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么要穿成这样 |
[11:25] | Since I’m no longer the cute one, I thought I’d take your look. | 因为我再也不是家里最可爱的了 我觉得我应该模仿一下你 |
[11:28] | You’ll have to find something new. | 你得找个新风格了 |
[11:31] | Like what? | 比如 |
[11:32] | I don’t know. Tuck your T-shirt into your belt buckle. | 我不知道 把你的T恤塞到皮带扣里 |
[11:35] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能这么做 |
[11:37] | The “Tuckle” Is mine. | 皮带扣风格是我的 |
[11:40] | Guys, I’ve got some big news! | 大家伙 我有重大新闻 |
[11:42] | There is no baby! There never was! | 没有新宝宝 从来没有 |
[11:44] | – What?! – They were just talking about having one. | -什么 -他们刚才在讨论要不要生个宝宝 |
[11:46] | They haven’t decided yet! | 现在还没有决定呢 |
[11:49] | Oh, this is fantastic! | 哦 这太好了 |
[11:51] | If they’re just talking about it, | 如果他们只是讨论而已 |
[11:52] | we still have time to influence their decision. | 我们还是有时间来影响他们的决定 |
[11:55] | – How? – Well, I think we just have | -怎么影响 -我觉得我们还是直接点 |
[11:56] | to be direct and say that we overheard them and | 说我们无意中听到了他们的谈话 |
[11:59] | we think that a baby is a bad idea. | 觉得这是一个坏主意 |
[12:01] | – Let’s go. – Wait. | -走 -等一下 |
[12:03] | If this doesn’t involve spying, | 如果没有的间谍任务 |
[12:04] | I’ve got a debriefing I have to go to. | 我得去完成另一个任务了 |
[12:06] | What? | 什么 |
[12:07] | I’m gonna go to Bennett’s laundry basket, | 我要到班尼特的洗衣篮里 |
[12:09] | pull out all the briefs, and chew them up. | 找出所有的简报然后把它们全嚼了 |
[12:11] | What else would a debriefing be? | 还能有什么任务呢 |
[12:17] | Hey, what you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么 |
[12:18] | Helping you get that speaking tour… | 帮你争取到巡回演讲的机会 |
[12:20] | Lots of nice hors d’oeuvres to impress Mr. Cashcart. | 用这些来给卡什卡特先生留个好印象 |
[12:20] | (注:Cash,现金的意思) | |
[12:23] | Kathcart. | 凯斯卡特 |
[12:25] | Monty Kathcart. | 蒙蒂・凯斯卡特 |
[12:27] | Right, right. I will not make that mistake when he’s here. | 对对 他来的时候我就不会犯这种错误了 |
[12:30] | Kathcart, Kathcart, Kathcart. I will not say “Cash”. | 凯斯卡特 凯斯卡特 我不会说现金的 |
[12:34] | What are those? Cashews. Wait, I mean… | 这都是什么 腰果 不是 我是说 |
[12:37] | Oh, no, that’s right. Cashews. | 哦 不是 我说对了 就是腰果 |
[12:40] | Maybe I shouldn’t put out the cashews. | 或许我不该把它拿出来 |
[12:41] | I’ll go with wallets. Walnuts! | 我去拿钱包 核桃 |
[12:44] | Listen, I’ve been doing some calculations, | 听着 我做了一些计算 |
[12:47] | and if I get the job tonight, | 如果今晚我得到了那份工作 |
[12:49] | we can afford your addition with your private bathroom, | 我们就能买得起你想添置的私人浴室 |
[12:52] | and my boat. | 还有我的船 |
[12:53] | We’ll each get our own poop deck! | 我们都要有自己的船了 |
[12:55] | Hey, that’s great! Oh, good! | 哇 太好了 真好 |
[12:58] | Oh, kids, listen! | 孩子们 听着 |
[13:00] | A very important colleague of mine is coming over. | 我的一位非常重要的同事今晚要来咱家 |
[13:02] | We really need to impress him. | 我们得给他留个好印象 |
[13:04] | Can you please go upstairs and change? | 能不能请你们上楼换身衣服 |
[13:06] | First, we need to talk to you guys about something important. | 首先 我们需要和你们讨论一件非常重要的事情 |
[13:09] | We know about this new addition. | 我们知道了这个新东西 |
[13:10] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[13:11] | Yes, and we’re not happy about it. | 是的 我们对此很不满意 |
[13:14] | This is gonna disrupt everything. | 这会让我们家里混乱不堪的 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry, honey, but we’re the parents | 对不起 宝贝 但是我们是父母 |
[13:17] | and this is something we decided to do. | 这些事情是我们决定要做的 |
[13:19] | What even made you think this was a good idea? | 是什么让你们觉得这是个好主意 |
[13:22] | A lot of people in the neighborhood are adding on. | 住着一片的很多家庭都要有了 |
[13:24] | The Timmons just did it and their’s is big. | 蒂蒙一家就刚有 并且很大 |
[13:27] | Well, they are big people. | 哦 他们家人骨架子大 |
[13:29] | Yeah, but they just slapped that baby on the side of their house, | 哦是 但是他们直接把那宝贝儿啪地放在房子的一侧了 |
[13:33] | no permits or anything. | 也没有许可证什么的 |
[13:35] | I don’t even think it’s legal. | 我都觉得他们那样不合法 |
[13:37] | It doesn’t sound legal. | 这听起来就不合法 |
[13:40] | You need permits? | 你们还需要许可证 |
[13:41] | Oh, yeah. They send out an inspector and everything. | 噢 是的 他们会派一个观察员什么的 |
[13:44] | A lot of people don’t know what they’re doing. | 很多人都不知道自己在干什么 |
[13:47] | That’s not even the point. | 这都不是重点 |
[13:48] | The point is how much this is gonna change our lives. | 重点是这将会给我们的生活带来怎么的变化 |
[13:51] | I know your mother’s addition is gonna be disruptive but, | 我知道你妈妈的新东西将会很扰民 但是 |
[13:55] | when my baby gets here, we are gonna have nothing but fun. | 当我的宝贝儿到来的时候 我们可就要欢乐十足了 |
[14:01] | Wait a minute. There’s gonna be two? | 等一下 这回要有两个 |
[14:04] | Yeah, we figured we could have both… | 是啊 我们觉得我们可以有两个啊 |
[14:06] | Mine and your mom’s. | 我的和你妈妈的 |
[14:09] | – What? – We each want different things. | -什么 -我们想要的东西不同 |
[14:12] | Would you love them both? | 那你会爱他们俩吗 |
[14:13] | Oh, not even close. | 哦 一点也不会 |
[14:16] | She will have hers and I will have mine. | 你妈妈有她的 我有我的 |
[14:18] | I’m not even sharing mine. | 我根本不会和你分享我的 |
[14:22] | That is horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[14:23] | Don’t worry about your mom’s. | 不要为你妈妈担心 |
[14:25] | We are gonna have a blast riding my baby around the lake. | 我们会在湖里起劲儿地骑着我的宝贝儿 |
[14:29] | Maybe we can even race her. | 我们甚至可以和她比赛呢 |
[14:31] | – We can? – Oh, yeah. | -我们可以吗 -可以啊 |
[14:33] | Once you get her in the water, | 你一旦让她下水 |
[14:35] | you’d be surprised how fast she can go. | 你就会为她的速度感到吃惊 |
[14:37] | I guess that could be fun. | 我猜那一定很好玩 |
[14:40] | But, kids, you know, this is a family project. | 但是 孩子们 这是一项全家的任务 |
[14:42] | So you guys are gonna have | 所以你们要帮着你老爸 |
[14:44] | to help your dad scrape her crusty bottom. | 擦拭她那硬邦邦的底部 |
[14:44] | (注:也可以理解为“擦她硬梆梆的屁股”) | |
[14:47] | – Oh, Kathcart should be here soon. | -哦 凯斯卡特很快就要过来了 |
[14:49] | – Oh, okay. Well, help me set up. Here. | -好吧 帮我摆放东西 这里 |
[14:51] | Did you make these? | 这些是你做的吗 |
[14:52] | No, of course not. I wanted to impress him. | 当然不是了 我想给他留个好印象 |
[14:58] | Twins? | 双胞胎 |
[15:00] | This is even worse than we thought! | 这比我们想象的还要糟糕 |
[15:02] | I’m gonna be the third cutest? | 那我就成第三可爱的了 |
[15:04] | How do you handle that, Tyler? | 那你怎么办啊 泰勒 |
[15:06] | Hey! | 喂 |
[15:08] | They’re not even gonna take our feelings into account. | 他们根本不考虑我们的感受 |
[15:11] | We have to do something drastic. | 我们必须做点极端的事情 |
[15:13] | We have to prove to them that two more kids in this house | 我们要证明 给这个家里再添两个孩子 |
[15:16] | is the worst idea in the world. | 是世界上最糟糕的想法 |
[15:18] | We have to act out and be so unruly | 我们要表现出来 要毫无规矩 |
[15:21] | that they’ll realize they can’t even handle the kids they have. | 让他们意识到他们连现有的孩子都管不住 |
[15:24] | And we can do it tonight when that guy comes over they want to impress. | 他们想给那个人留个好印象 他来的时候我们就这么干 |
[15:28] | And if that doesn’t work, | 如果没有成功 |
[15:29] | we can borrow the big old Timmon’s | 我们就去把老蒂蒙家的孩子借来 |
[15:32] | baby and show them how crusty a bottom can get. | 让他们看看屁股到底能有多硬 |
[15:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:42] | I’m getting nervous. | 我开始紧张了 |
[15:43] | What if it turns out they don’t want you for the tour? | 如果他们最后不想让你参加巡回演讲怎么办 |
[15:45] | You’re not the best public speaker. | 你又不是最出色的公共演说家 |
[15:47] | Thanks for the pep talk, hon. | 谢谢你的鼓励 亲 |
[15:49] | I’m sorry. I just want this so much. | 对不起哦 我只是非常想得到 |
[15:51] | Hey, hey, hey. Don’t worry. | 喂喂喂 不要担心 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna win over Kathcart, you’re gonna get your fancy potty, | 我会赢得凯斯卡特的青睐的 你会得到你漂亮的浴室 |
[15:56] | and I’m gonna get my little jet-drive, | 而我会得到我的喷气式 |
[15:58] | fuel-injected water escape. | 燃料驱动水上逃生工具 |
[16:00] | If you want a fuel-injected water escape, | 如果你想要一个注入燃料的水上度假工具 |
[16:02] | my fancy potty comes with one of those. | 我漂亮的浴室也能算上一个 |
[16:04] | Am I missing something here? | 我是不是错过了什么 |
[16:06] | I’m still shocked the kids weren’t more excited | 孩子们竟然不为家里添置新东西而兴奋 |
[16:08] | about our building a new addition to the house. | 这一点还是让我我感觉吃惊 |
[16:10] | And a boat! I mean, a boat! Come on! | 是一条船啊 拜托 是船啊 |
[16:13] | Building an addition, getting a boat, and they’re having twins? | 建点新东西 买一条船 还要生双胞胎 |
[16:17] | Oh, wait! | 哦 等等 |
[16:19] | Oh, that’s him. | 哦 他来了 |
[16:21] | I’ve gotta tell the kids there’s no baby! | 我得告诉孩子们他们不是要生宝宝 |
[16:24] | Monty! Welcome! This is my wife, Ellen. | 蒙蒂 欢迎你来 这是我妻子 艾伦 |
[16:28] | – So nice to see you both. – Pleasure. | -很荣幸见到二位 -荣幸 |
[16:30] | Oh, a dog. Um, does he have to be in here, I’m allergic. | 哦 这条狗一定要在这儿吗 我过敏 |
[16:33] | Oh, no. Stan, patio. | 不是的 斯坦 去庭院里 |
[16:35] | Dang it! Just like in the movies, | 气人 和电影一样 |
[16:37] | the master spy has time-sensitive information to deliver, | 大师级间谍有紧急的消息要传达 |
[16:40] | but he’s stymied by a foreigner. | 但是被一个外人给阻碍了 |
[16:43] | That is a lovely coat, Mr. Cashcart… | 外套真漂亮 卡什卡特先生 |
[16:45] | Cashcow… Calfcow. | 卡什考 凯夫考 |
[16:48] | Uh, please, just call me Monty. | 哦 请直接叫我默蒂 |
[16:51] | Of course. That is a lovely cash money… | 当然 这是件很可爱的现金 |
[16:53] | Coat money… coat. | 外衣钱 外套 |
[16:55] | Uh, yes, it is a lovely coat. | 是的 这件外套很不错 |
[16:57] | It’s from the rare short hair llama, the vicuna. | 面料是用小羊驼的短毛做的 |
[17:00] | Matata. | 马塔那 |
[17:02] | As in vicuna matata. | 是“维库纳马塔那”吗 |
[17:02] | (注:斯瓦西里语hakuna matata,意味“别担心” 《狮子王》电影中多次出现) | |
[17:04] | I wasn’t gonna say that, | 我本不想说的 |
[17:05] | but as long as you’re laughing, and you’re not. | 但是想逗你笑来着 但是你没有笑 |
[17:08] | I do declare, Mr. Kathcart, | 我必须说 凯斯卡特先生 |
[17:10] | it’s a pleasure to have you in our humble home. | 很荣幸您能光临寒舍 |
[17:17] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[17:19] | Ready to show mom and dad they have too much to handle already? | 准备好了让咱爸妈明白他们有三个孩子已经应付不过来了吗 |
[17:23] | When I’m done, we won’t even live here anymore. | 等我折腾完 我们甚至都不用住在这儿了 |
[17:27] | Oh, good. Kids, come here. There’s someone I want you to meet. | 哦 正好 孩子们 过来 我想让你们见一个人 |
[17:31] | Mr. Kathcart, this is Chloe, our youngest. | 凯斯卡特先生 这是克洛伊 我们最小的孩子 |
[17:35] | And this is Avery. | 这是艾芙莉 |
[17:37] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:39] | And, um, could someone get the little one off my leg? | 嗯 谁可以把这个小布点从我腿上抱走 |
[17:46] | Chloe, stop that! Stop! I’m so sorry, Mr. Kathcart. | 克洛伊 住手 住手 对不起 凯斯卡特先生 |
[17:49] | She’s normally not like this. | 她平时不这个样子的 |
[17:52] | Well, that’s good to know. | 好吧 很高兴知道这一点 |
[17:54] | That’s good to know. | 很高兴知道这一点 |
[17:58] | Are you mocking me? | 你在学我说话吗 |
[17:59] | Are you mocking me? | 你在学我说话吗 |
[18:02] | Avery! What has gotten into you?! | 艾芙莉 你中邪了吗 |
[18:04] | She’s back on the leg! | 她又跑到我腿上了 |
[18:05] | Oh, she’s back on the leg! | 她又跑到我腿上了 |
[18:07] | Oh, Mr. Kathcart! | 哦 凯斯卡特先生 |
[18:10] | I’m so sorry! | 实在抱歉 |
[18:13] | Could we please just have a nice, | 我们能不能过一个 |
[18:15] | relaxing evening like we normally do in this house? | 和平时一样温馨而轻松的晚上 |
[18:21] | What do you think of my Burrito Cannon, Mr. Catheter? | 你觉得我的墨西哥肉卷炮怎么样 凯瑟特先生 |
[18:25] | It’s Cashcard! | 是卡什卡德 |
[18:27] | Cashcow… Cashcard… | 卡什考 卡什卡德 |
[18:29] | Kathcart! | 凯斯卡特 |
[18:31] | I’m Tyler. | 我是泰勒 |
[18:34] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[18:38] | Tyler! Give me that thing! | 泰勒 把那玩意儿给我 |
[18:44] | I am so sorry, Mr. Kathcart. | 实在对不住啊 凯斯卡特先生 |
[18:47] | – I do not… – Get her off of my leg! | -我不 -把她从我的腿上弄走 |
[18:51] | Chloe, what is wrong with you?! | 克洛伊 你到底怎么了 |
[19:08] | Ooh, right in the vicuna! | 哎呀 正好砸到羊驼毛上了 |
[19:13] | Typically, this decision-making process is very trying. | 一般来说 做决定的过程非常艰难 |
[19:16] | But this is the second easiest decision I’ve ever had to make | 但这是我做过的第二简单的决定 |
[19:19] | next to having that rusty spike removed from my shoulder. | 而最简单决定的是把一颗生锈的钉子从我肩膀上拔下来 |
[19:23] | Spike removed from my shoulder! | 把铁钉从我的肩膀拔下来 |
[19:27] | The crazy thing is, | 最疯狂的事情是 |
[19:29] | until those burritos fell on you, I still had some hope. | 在肉卷落到你身上之前 我还觉得我有希望呢 |
[19:32] | Yes, well, extinguish it. And get me a towel. | 那你就打消这个念头吧 给我拿个毛巾 |
[19:35] | Oh, of course. I’m sorry. Monty, right this way. | 当然 对不起 默蒂 这边请 |
[19:38] | I’m so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[19:40] | What is wrong with you guys?! | 你们到底怎么了 |
[19:41] | Why are you trying to ruin everything?! | 为什么要破坏这一切 |
[19:43] | What’s wrong is you’re changing everything. | 错的是你们想要改变这一切 |
[19:46] | This family is perfect just the way it is! | 这个家本来就很完美 |
[19:50] | With Chloe and me annoying Tyler | 我 克洛伊 还有那个烦人的泰勒 |
[19:52] | every morning with a new song and dance, | 我们每天早晨都唱新歌 跳舞 |
[19:55] | and Stan waiting to say good morning to us. | 还有斯坦每天等着给我们说早上好 |
[19:58] | Yeah, we’re one happy family. | 是的 我们是一个欢乐家庭 |
[20:01] | Now let me in! The room is sprayed with meat and cheese! | 快让我进去 现在屋子里洒满了大肉和奶酪 |
[20:06] | When you two got married, | 你们俩刚结婚的时候 |
[20:08] | it was so hard to adapt to this new family. | 我真的很难适应这个新家庭 |
[20:11] | But now that I have, I love it. | 但是现在我已经适应了 我很爱这个家 |
[20:15] | But it’s like catching lightning in a bottle. | 但这就像是在瓶子中抓住闪电 |
[20:17] | I don’t want what we have | 我不想让你们俩 |
[20:19] | to get messed up when you have the twins. | 生个双胞胎来搅乱这一切 |
[20:21] | Twins? We’re not having twins. | 双胞胎 我们没要双胞胎啊 |
[20:24] | Right? | 对吗 |
[20:26] | We are definitely not having twins. | 我们绝对不会要双胞胎了 |
[20:28] | We’re not having anything. | 我们什么也不要 |
[20:30] | What about the new addition? | 那什么新东西呢 |
[20:32] | To the house. | 是给家里添置的 |
[20:34] | What about racing her? | 那和她比赛呢 |
[20:36] | A boat. Racing a boat. | 是船 和船比赛 |
[20:41] | Your mom and I, we love how much you love this family. | 我跟你妈妈像你们一样爱这个家 |
[20:45] | And a baby decision, well, | 就算要生宝宝 |
[20:47] | that is not one that we would make without you. | 没有你们的意见我们也是不会决定的 |
[20:51] | This has definitely been the strangest experience I’ve ever had, | 这绝对是我经历过的最奇怪的事情 |
[20:54] | and I’ve had a rusty spike driven through my shoulder. | 何况我还被生锈的钉子钉过肩膀呢 |
[20:58] | But seeing how much you kids love your blended family… | 但是看到你的孩子如此喜欢你的重组家庭 |
[21:02] | Your odd, odd blended family… | 你们怪异的重组家庭 |
[21:06] | Speaks volumes. | 很有意义 |
[21:08] | Bennett, if you want the tour, it’s yours. | 班尼特 如果你想参加巡回演讲 那就来吧 |
[21:13] | Thanks. Thank you, Monty, but… | 谢谢 谢谢你 但是蒙蒂 |
[21:16] | Everything my daughter just said made me realize that, | 我女儿说的这一切让我意识到 |
[21:19] | I don’t wanna be on the road away from these guys too long. | 我不想离开他们太长时间 |
[21:23] | I would miss them too much. | 我会非常想念他们的 |
[21:26] | I have to decline. | 我不得不拒绝 |
[21:27] | And I’d miss having our family together, regardless of the money. | 我也会想念我们家人在一起的时光的 虽然能赚上一笔钱 |
[21:31] | So much money. | 很多很多钱 |
[21:35] | If you change your mind, let me know. | 如果你改变主意了 请告诉我 |
[21:38] | In the meantime, could someone please get this child off my leg? | 现在 谁能把这个孩子从我腿上抱走 |
[21:44] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[21:45] | Oh, we’re not doing that anymore? | 哦 我们不用再继续了 |
[21:49] | Sorry, Mr. Clowncar. | 对不起 克劳恩卡尔先生 |
[21:57] | Communication in a family can take a little time to perfect. | 家庭里的沟通可能需要一点时间才能顺利进行 |
[22:00] | Very similar to spying. | 和当间谍非常像 |
[22:02] | So my debut as a master spy | 所以我的首次间谍经历 |
[22:03] | didn’t go quite as smoothly as I had hoped. | 并没有我想象中的那么顺利 |
[22:06] | I just need a little more practice. | 我还需要多加练习 |
[22:09] | This time, I’ve got everything lined up perfectly. | 这次 我是万事俱备了 |
[22:14] | Oh, great. When my foot goes in water, it makes me wanna pee. | 这下可好 当我的脚沾水的时候我就想尿尿 |
[22:18] | Up and out, up and out, up and out, up and out! | 上去 上去 上去 上去 |
[22:21] | Hurry! | 快点 |