时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I wish we were doing a big party for Halloween again. | 要是咱再开个万圣节派对就好了 |
[00:09] | I scared so many boys last year, | 去年我把一堆男生吓得屁滚尿流 |
[00:12] | they wouldn’t even look me in the eye. | 他们现在看着我都得绕道走 |
[00:13] | I just walked around school like, “What?” | 老娘就是牛 咋地 |
[00:18] | Sorry, sweets, we couldn’t top last year so we decided to take a break. | 对不起 宝贝儿 今年咱就不开派对了 反正也比不上去年 |
[00:22] | But feel free to keep scaring those boys away | 等你有了舒服稳定的工作 |
[00:25] | until you have a nice, solid career, | 能照顾好自己了 |
[00:27] | and you know you can take care of yourself. | 怎么吓唬那些男生都行 |
[00:30] | At least if it’s less scary, | 至少老妈今年 |
[00:32] | Mom won’t get sick on the carpet this year. | 不会被吓得吐在地毯上 |
[00:34] | It was late and someone left a vampire dummy on the couch. | 那天很晚了 还有个熊孩子落下的吸血鬼玩具在沙发上 |
[00:37] | I suffer from fear puke. It’s a very real problem. | 我有恐惧呕吐症 这真的是一种病 |
[00:40] | I know it’s real. I posted this video of it online. | 我知道 我还把视频传网上了 |
[00:43] | Aah! Vampire! | 老天爷 吸血鬼 |
[00:49] | Sorry, Bennett. | 抱歉 班尼特 |
[00:52] | Five hundred thousand hits. | 五十万点击量 |
[00:53] | My man. | 我儿子就是棒 |
[00:58] | You know, you’re not just laughing at my fear puke, | 你们这样可不只是在嘲笑我 |
[01:00] | you’re laughing at the entire FP community. | 还在笑整个“恐惧呕吐症”病患群 |
[01:04] | We are doctors, lawyers and scientists, | 其中不乏医生 律师和科学家 |
[01:06] | who all smell like yesterday’s lunch. | 身上都有股剩饭味儿 |
[01:10] | So, kids, any ideas on | 孩子们 |
[01:12] | what we should do with this big boy? | 我们该怎么处理这个大家伙 |
[01:13] | Ooh, I know. | 我有主意 |
[01:15] | Let’s carve a Mommy Pumpkin! | 把它刻成妈咪吧 |
[01:24] | Oh, look, it’s Mom. | 是老妈哎 |
[01:28] | I’ve got to admit, | 我必须承认 |
[01:29] | my favorite part of Halloween is getting scared. | 万圣节最好玩的就是被吓 |
[01:31] | The rush of adrenaline and then the calm, | 出冷汗 打哆嗦 最后 |
[01:34] | happy moment when you realize everything is going to be fine. | 发现是虚惊一场的释然 |
[01:37] | Right, Robert? | 对吧 罗伯特 |
[01:39] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[01:45] | Robert, you scared me. | 罗伯特 你吓死我了 |
[01:47] | No, I will not look into your eyes. | 我才不要盯着你眼睛 |
[01:49] | No, I will not– | 我不要 |
[01:50] | Yes, master. | 是 主人 |
[02:12] | Oh, come on, Avery. | 艾芙莉 拜托 |
[02:13] | Why can’t I just watch this Halloween movie | 你们吃晚饭 我看万圣节电影 |
[02:15] | while you guys eat dinner? | 互不干扰 怎么不行 |
[02:16] | ‘Cause you yell at the screen. | 你总是对着屏幕大吼大叫 |
[02:20] | You haven’t been careful enough lately hiding that you can talk. | 最近你老忘 你不能当着别人面说话 |
[02:23] | Mom almost caught you just the other day. | 那天老妈差点听见 |
[02:25] | Yes, I do chase squirrels, I’m just saying | 我就追松鼠了 怎么着 |
[02:28] | it doesn’t define who I am. | 这不代表我的为人 |
[02:30] | You might as well call me a tail-nibbler. | 你不如说我是爱咬别人的尾巴 |
[02:33] | I meant that rhetorically. | 我开玩笑的啦 |
[02:38] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 有人在屋里吗 |
[02:40] | Just a dog chewing a monkey. | 一只狗在咬玩具猴 |
[02:41] | Move along. | 没啥可看的 |
[02:43] | Not that you don’t have this coming, Robert. | 你竟然也没预见到这种事情 罗伯特 |
[02:48] | I promise, I’ll use headphones and I won’t talk at all. | 我保证戴着耳机看 一句话不说 |
[02:51] | Okay, fine, that’ll work. | 好吧 那就这样吧 |
[02:53] | Thanks, Avery. | 谢了 艾芙莉 |
[02:55] | It’s tough to find a movie for the talking dog audience. | 给会说话的狗找电影看真不容易 |
[02:57] | Isn’t it the same audience as boys aged 6 to 11? | 不就是小学生爱看的吗 |
[03:01] | And Tyler? | 泰勒也喜欢 |
[03:03] | True. We like scary movies and the old Kung Fu Fart Chimps trilogy. | 对 我们爱看恐怖片和《放屁的功夫猩猩》三部曲 |
[03:08] | Hai-ya! | 嘿哟 |
[03:09] | “Thank goodness the Kung Fu Fart Chimps are here. | “谢天谢地 放屁的功夫猩猩来了 |
[03:12] | Oh, open a window.” | 快开窗通风” |
[03:16] | And somehow, Forrest Gump got the Oscar that year. | 那年居然把奥斯卡颁给《阿甘正传》了 |
[03:23] | So, Avery, hope you’re not disappointed | 艾芙莉 今年咱们没大搞万圣节 |
[03:26] | that we aren’t making as big a deal out of Halloween this year. | 你不会太失望吧 |
[03:28] | Not at all. | 当然没有 |
[03:29] | I could use a year off. | 歇一年没关系 |
[03:31] | All the pressure last year, I almost fell apart. | 去年我累得都散架了 |
[03:38] | Got you guys. | 吓坏了吧 |
[03:40] | My year off begins now. | 好 现在开始歇 |
[03:45] | Did you see that? | 看见没 |
[03:47] | I was totally scared but I didn’t fear-puke. | 我吓坏了 但这回没吐 |
[03:49] | I am the bravest woman I know. | 我是我认识的胆子最大的女人 |
[03:53] | If Avery’s taking the year off, | 艾芙莉今年要歇着 |
[03:55] | maybe I’ll be Avery this year and scare you all. | 我不用 轮到我吓你们了 |
[03:57] | Aww. | 真可爱 |
[03:58] | I bet you wouldn’t “aww” like that if you realized | 你们马上就“可爱”不起来了 |
[04:01] | you were talking to the Spatula-Handed Girl! | 我是锅铲女孩 |
[04:05] | Aww. | 真可爱 |
[04:08] | “Look out. She’s got a spatula for a hand. | “小心 她的手是锅铲 |
[04:11] | She’s gonna flip us all!” | 她要炒了你们” |
[04:14] | Aww. | 真可爱 |
[04:17] | Aww. | 真可爱 |
[04:21] | No, get out of the house. | 快出去 |
[04:22] | Get out of the house! | 快出去 |
[04:24] | Get out of the house now! | 现在就走 |
[04:26] | – What was that? – It sounds like someone’s in the house. | -什么声音 -听着像家里有别人 |
[04:30] | I didn’t hear anything. | 哪儿有声音 |
[04:31] | It’s coming for you! | 要追上你了 |
[04:33] | Not even that. | 还是没听到 |
[04:35] | Sounds like it’s coming from upstairs. | 好像是从楼上传来的 |
[04:37] | I better check it out. | 我去看看 |
[04:38] | We probably just left the TV on. | 我们可能忘关电视了 |
[04:40] | I turned the TV off | 我已经关了 |
[04:41] | and then turned it right back on again. | 然后又给打开了 |
[04:44] | I’m unpredictable like that. | 我喜欢出其不意 |
[04:47] | Don’t you understand? | 你听不懂啊 |
[04:48] | The house is haunted. | 这是鬼屋 |
[04:50] | Haunted! | 鬼屋 |
[04:51] | Oh, sounds like a pigeon cooing. | 好像是鸽子叫 |
[04:54] | Haunted. Haunted. | 鬼屋 鬼屋 |
[04:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:06] | “He’s coming.” | “他来了” |
[05:07] | He’s coming? | 他要来了 |
[05:14] | “This is Avery. | “我是艾芙莉 |
[05:16] | I meant my dad’s coming.” | 我爸要来了” |
[05:18] | Oh, right. | 原来如此 |
[05:23] | No need for eye contact, no need for eye contact. | 不用对视 不用对视 |
[05:32] | Okay, if this goes south, we get in the car, | 要是你爸搞砸了 立刻上车 |
[05:34] | head to my cousin’s place in Arizona. | 去亚利桑那州我表兄家躲躲 |
[05:36] | He has an underground bunker. | 他有个地堡 |
[05:37] | It’s really just a blanket fort in the backyard, | 其实就是后花园里用小破被子搭起来的 |
[05:39] | but he’s sensitive, so play along. | 为了不伤他感情 别说穿 |
[05:41] | What about Dad? | 老爸呢 |
[05:42] | If he doesn’t make it, I’ll remarry | 要是他逃不出来 我就再婚 |
[05:44] | so you’ll always have a father figure. | 永远让你们有个好爸爸当榜样 |
[05:46] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:47] | I hate dating. | 我烦死跟人约会了 |
[05:49] | That’s weird. None of the TVs are on. | 怪了 电视都关着 |
[05:51] | And no one’s in the house. | 家里也没别人 |
[05:52] | I mean, except for Stan. | 除了斯坦 |
[05:54] | Stan, uh– he was just– | 斯坦 他 |
[05:56] | The house must be haunted. | 咱家肯定闹鬼了 |
[05:58] | What are you kids covering for? | 你们瞒啥呢 |
[06:00] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[06:01] | You heard what the ghost said. | 你听见刚才那个鬼说的话了吧 |
[06:03] | And he should know. | 他可是鬼哎 |
[06:04] | He’s a ghost. | 无所不知 |
[06:08] | How could you tell Mom and Dad that the house is haunted? | 你干嘛告诉爸妈家里闹鬼了 |
[06:10] | Now they’re suspicious that we’re covering for something. | 现在他们肯定怀疑咱们在掩饰什么 |
[06:13] | What are we gonna do? | 咱们怎么办 |
[06:13] | Obviously, we have to prove that the house is haunted. | 那就证明家里真的闹鬼咯 |
[06:16] | The house is haunted like the movie I just watched? | 跟我刚才看的电影一样吗 |
[06:18] | What are the odds? | 还真是巧了 |
[06:21] | Why couldn’t I have just thought quicker | 要是我能迅速编出 |
[06:22] | and come up with a better lie about where the voice was coming from? | 关于那个声音的更可信的借口就好了 |
[06:26] | I should have blamed the sounds on the Clog-Handed Girl. | 我应该说是“木屐手女人”的声音 |
[06:31] | Why would anyone be afraid of a clog– | 谁会怕木屐 |
[06:35] | The house is haunted and Chloe has a clog hand? | 咱家成鬼屋了 克洛伊还长了个木屐手 |
[06:38] | What is going on?! | 这都怎么回事啊 |
[06:46] | Now that we told Mom and Dad the house is haunted, | 既然咱们已经拿闹鬼当借口了 |
[06:48] | they think we’re up to something. | 他们肯定觉得咱们有什么打算 |
[06:49] | What are we going to do? | 咱们怎么办啊 |
[06:51] | They can’t find out our dog talks. | 不能让他们发现斯坦会说话 |
[06:53] | Or that he’s really handsome. | 我长得太帅也要保密 |
[06:56] | I didn’t want to say it, but nobody else was. | 还有人比我更酷吗 |
[07:00] | We have to convince Mom and Dad | 咱们要让爸妈 |
[07:02] | that the house is haunted. | 相信家里确实闹鬼了 |
[07:03] | Lots of people believe in ghosts. | 很多人都相信有鬼存在 |
[07:05] | I read a research study– | 我研究过这方面 |
[07:06] | You read a research study? | 你研究过东西 |
[07:08] | I saw it online and I thought it was about people | 我在网上看到一篇文章 写的是 |
[07:10] | who believe in goats. | 相信羊存在的人 |
[07:12] | I believe in goats and I like reading articles about myself. | 我就相信 这篇文章是关于我的 当然要看 |
[07:20] | You read a research study? | 你研究过东西 |
[07:22] | Yes, and it found that 45% of Americans believe in ghosts. | 对 文章说近一半美国人都相信有鬼存在 |
[07:27] | I’m pretty sure Mom could be one of them. | 老妈说不定也信呢 |
[07:29] | Mom is not that gullible. | 老妈没那么好骗 |
[07:30] | There’s no way she believes ghosts are real. | 她不可能相信鬼真的存在 |
[07:32] | I’m telling you, Bennett, ghosts are real. | 班尼特 别不信 世界上真有鬼 |
[07:36] | Right. And so are Bigfoot, leprechauns, | 你咋不说大脚怪 小妖精 |
[07:39] | and men who care about what color you paint the laundry room. | 关心你把洗衣间漆成啥颜色的人也存在呢 |
[07:42] | It’s important. | 选颜色很重要 |
[07:43] | It is not. | 谁说的 |
[07:45] | Ellen, I’m telling you, the kids are up to something. | 艾伦 相信我 孩子们有事瞒着咱们 |
[07:48] | It’s not just today. | 不只是今天 |
[07:50] | Every so often, I hear this strange voice in the house. | 我经常听见屋里有别人说话 |
[07:53] | I haven’t said anything because I know you all think | 我没跟你们说 就是怕你们嫌我吃饱了撑的 |
[07:55] | I’m so excitable, but if it’s a ghost, | 万一真是个鬼 |
[07:56] | that explains it all. I’m not crazy. | 就都说得通了 我没疯 |
[07:59] | I would never call you crazy. | 我永远不会说你疯了 |
[08:02] | You’re what I’d call quirky, eccentric, | 你就是有点离奇 古怪 |
[08:05] | borderline ridiculous and adorable. | 荒谬 而且非常可爱 |
[08:10] | I’ll take it. But ghosts are real. | 我都接受 总之 鬼真的存在 |
[08:13] | And I’m painting the laundry room quixotic plum. | 我还要把洗衣间漆成紫红色 |
[08:18] | Still don’t care. | 还是不关心 |
[08:23] | Are you kidding? Mom is totally gullible. | 得了吧 老妈最好骗了 |
[08:25] | Well, there was that time she wrote that letter | 有一回她确实抽风 |
[08:27] | to her favorite TV puppet, Holgar, The Sensitive Viking. | 给最爱的玩偶角色“敏感海盗霍尔加”写过信 |
[08:30] | Bennett, he wrote me back. | 班尼特 他回信了 |
[08:32] | He wrote me back. | 他回信了 |
[08:35] | Honey, this is a restraining order. | 亲爱的 这是限制令 |
[08:39] | Well, if we do get her to believe it, | 要是她真信了 |
[08:41] | it will solve a lot of our problems. | 咱们就好办了 |
[08:42] | Any time she hears Stan, she’ll just figure it’s a ghost | 回头她再听见斯坦说话 就会以为是鬼 |
[08:45] | and then Stan’s secret will be safe. | 斯坦的秘密也保住了 |
[08:47] | You mean my secret workout, | 秘密 是指我每天偷偷 |
[08:48] | 60 seconds a day to a tighter tush? | 锻炼一分钟塑翘臀吗 |
[08:50] | ‘Cause that’s more than a secret, | 那不叫秘密 |
[08:51] | that’s a miracle. | 是奇迹 |
[08:53] | I mean look at this. | 看见没 |
[08:54] | Bam. | 闪瞎了吧 |
[08:57] | Even if we can convince Mom to believe it’s a ghost, | 暂且说老妈信了屋里有鬼 |
[09:00] | what about Dad? | 老爸咋办 |
[09:01] | It’ll take some real cleverness | 虽然任务艰巨 |
[09:03] | but I think we can convince him, too. | 不过我觉得咱们一定能说服他 |
[09:05] | It might be hard for me to help… | 我可能帮不了忙 |
[09:08] | since my eyeballs fell out! | 因为我眼珠掉了 |
[09:10] | Chloe, we can see your actual eyes. Those are grapes. | 克洛伊 我们没瞎 你眼睛好着呢 这是葡萄 |
[09:15] | Here, hold these for a second. | 帮我拿一下 |
[09:20] | Eyeballs! | 眼珠 |
[09:21] | Was that so hard? | 这样不行吗 |
[09:30] | No, Sir Robert, you do not have a fair maiden | 不行 罗伯特阁下 没有什么大家闺秀 |
[09:33] | whose honor you must defend. | 需要你去保护 |
[09:36] | No, you do not. | 不行 |
[09:37] | No, you do not! | 不行 |
[09:41] | Oh, hey, Stan. You look great. | 斯坦 打扮得不错啊 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I wanted to be a mummy, | 我本来想当木乃伊的 |
[09:45] | but Robert insisted on a couples costume. | 罗伯特非要和我穿配套的衣服 |
[09:50] | Off with their heads. | 砍掉他们的脑袋 |
[09:52] | Oh, the Queen of Hearts. Let me guess. | “红心皇后” 让我猜猜 |
[09:55] | Mom looked at you and said, “You’re such a card. | 老妈是不是跟你说“哎哟哟 你真是张好牌 |
[09:59] | Good one, Ellen.” | 艾伦 讲得好” |
[10:01] | Yup. That’s why she picked it out. | 不然她也不会挑这身衣服 |
[10:05] | “Go ceilings.” Oh, you’re a ceiling fan. | “加油 天花板” 你是吊扇啊 |
[10:10] | That’s what it is. | 没错 |
[10:11] | I just got it ’cause I like ceilings. | 我喜欢天花板 所以买了这一身 |
[10:16] | So are you dressed how you’ll look when you’re 20? | 你扮的是你二十岁的样子吗 |
[10:18] | I’m a teen zombie. | 我是僵尸少女 |
[10:20] | Still not changing my opinion of what you’ll look like when you’re 20. | 反正等你到了二十岁肯定也是这副德行 |
[10:23] | You guys, ready to do this? | 都准备好了吗 |
[10:25] | We’ve got to protect Stan’s secret. | 咱们必须保住斯坦的秘密 |
[10:27] | What do you kids think of my costume? | 你们觉得这身衣服如何 |
[10:29] | Tell me the tooth. | 说“齿”话 |
[10:31] | Dental one, Ellen. | 艾伦 你真幽默 |
[10:33] | I’m already regretting this. | 我已经后悔了 |
[10:37] | Have fun trick-or-treating. We’ll be here handing out candy. | 去要糖吧 我们在家给人发糖 |
[10:40] | We’ll let you know if we hear any more weird stuff. | 要是又听见怪声就告诉你们 |
[10:42] | That’s right. We’ll be trick-or-treating. | 对 我们去要糖了 |
[10:44] | ‘Cause that’s what kids do on Halloween. | 在万圣节正常小孩都会这样做 |
[10:46] | They do it. They don’t announce it. | 正常小孩不会大声宣布出来 |
[10:48] | We’ll be trick-or-treating and not announcing it. | 我们要在万圣节那天低调地要糖 |
[10:50] | ‘Cause that’s what kids do on Halloween. | 在万圣节正常小孩都会这样做 |
[10:54] | Well, be careful, you know, if the ghost comes back– | 小心点 万一鬼回来了 |
[10:56] | Tyler, don’t get your mother going on that ghost thing again. | 泰勒 你就别再拿什么鬼的事情耍你妈了 |
[11:00] | This house is not haunted. | 咱家没闹鬼 |
[11:02] | I don’t know. After what happened last night, I checked online | 不一定 昨晚听过怪声 我就上网查了一下 |
[11:05] | and I found out there used to be an old inn | 原来很多年前 |
[11:07] | right here where our house is built. | 咱家旧址上有间旧旅馆 |
[11:09] | It was called the Stop On Inn because back then, | 叫“逗留旅店” 因为在当时 |
[11:12] | puns were funny. | 双关语还很好笑 |
[11:15] | This website says an old prospector | 网站上说 当年有个老探矿工 |
[11:17] | came to the inn to meet his wife, | 来旅店见妻子安娜贝尔 |
[11:19] | Annabelle, but she never showed up. | 苦等了很久也不见她来 |
[11:21] | He waited for her year after year, | 他等了一年又一年 |
[11:24] | slowly going mad. | 慢慢地就疯了 |
[11:26] | Legend has it, his ghost still waits for her in this very spot. | 传说他的鬼魂还在这儿等爱妻归来 |
[11:31] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[11:35] | Bennett, it’s right here on a website. | 班尼特 这网站上还真是这么说的 |
[11:38] | Am I crazy or is this the only explanation that makes sense? | 是我疯了 还是说这个故事真的有道理 |
[11:41] | Hold on one sec, I got to take this. Hello? | 等会儿 我接个电话 喂 |
[11:44] | You’re talking into your hand. | 你根本没拿手机 |
[11:45] | I know but it’s important. | 我知道 但这很重要 |
[11:49] | Tyler, how did you find out about that old prospector? | 泰勒 你咋知道这儿住过探矿工的 |
[11:52] | I made it up and put it on an online encyclopedia. | 是我瞎编的 然后放在网上百科上的 |
[11:55] | Mom thinks because it’s on the internet, | 老妈还以为网上的东西 |
[11:56] | it has to be true. | 都是真理呢 |
[11:58] | It’s on the internet. It has to be true. | 网上的东西都是真理 |
[12:02] | Now let’s start this plan and convince Mom and Dad, | 那咱们现在就开始执行计划 说服老妈老爸 |
[12:04] | there’s a goat here. | 房子里有只羊吧 |
[12:05] | Chloe, you know, Tyler made a mistake before. | 克洛伊 之前是泰勒犯傻 |
[12:07] | It’s “ghost,” not “goat,” right? | 不是“羊” 是“鬼” 知道吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I know that. | 当然知道了 |
[12:21] | Enjoy your candy. | 祝你们吃得开心 |
[12:22] | But don’t forget to brush afterwards. | 别忘了吃完要刷牙 |
[12:25] | Gently move the brush back and forth | 轻轻地前前后后反复刷 |
[12:30] | in short tooth-wide strokes. | 每个缝隙都不要放过 |
[12:33] | All right, the kids are gone. | 熊孩子终于走了 |
[12:35] | – I’m taking this costume off. – What? Why? | -我要把道具服脱了 -什么 为什么 |
[12:37] | I just think if I’m gonna go through all the trouble of brushing you, | 我就是觉得如果我还得费劲刷你 |
[12:40] | either we or the kids should be enjoying it. | 至少得让我或者孩子们看着舒服点 |
[12:45] | Tyler, let’s get this plan started. | 泰勒 开始行动 |
[12:46] | Shh. I’m learning how to brush. | 嘘 我在学刷牙呢 |
[12:51] | All right. It’s time. Cue Stan. | 到时间了 通知斯坦 |
[12:53] | Talking Dog to Avery. | 会说话的狗呼叫艾芙莉 |
[12:55] | Come in, Avery. | 艾芙莉 请回话 |
[12:56] | Avery here. | 艾芙莉收到 |
[12:57] | Those are your code names? | 这就是你定的代号 |
[12:59] | You’re Talking Dog and he’s Avery? | 他叫艾芙莉 你叫会说话的狗 |
[13:00] | Not now, Tyler. | 泰勒 别打岔 |
[13:03] | Phase one, go. | 第一阶段开始 |
[13:04] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝尔 |
[13:06] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝尔 |
[13:08] | My wife, Annabelle! | 安娜贝尔 我的爱妻 |
[13:13] | Bennett. | 班尼特 |
[13:15] | I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation– | 我确定这肯定有合理的解释 |
[13:17] | No. The website Tyler showed us. | 你看泰勒说的网站 |
[13:19] | There’s a picture of the prospector’s wife on it, | 上面还有老探矿工妻子的照片 |
[13:22] | and she looks just like me. | 和我长得一模一样 |
[13:27] | What? | 啥 |
[13:30] | What if he thinks I’m his wife, Annabelle, and insists we reunite? | 万一他以为我是安娜贝尔 非要和我相聚咋办 |
[13:34] | He’s a ghost and I’m alive. It’d never work. | 我们阴阳相隔 不会有结果的 |
[13:36] | That’s it. I’m calling a ghost hunter to report paranormal activity. | 不行 这是灵异事件 我得给抓鬼猎人打电话 |
[13:40] | You have a ghost hunter on speed dial? | 你竟然把抓鬼猎人的电话设置成快速拨号了 |
[13:42] | No, that would be ridiculous. | 怎么可能 |
[13:43] | This is a ghost hunter app. | 我有抓鬼猎人软件 |
[13:46] | It sends the nearest one. | 能召来最近的猎人 |
[13:47] | It’s like they made the app just for me. | 简直是为我量身打造的 |
[13:49] | I made this app just for her. | 这个软件是我为她量身打造的 |
[13:52] | So you created a fake ghost hunter app and a website | 你做了个假冒的抓鬼猎人软件 还有一个网站 |
[13:56] | and photoshopped a picture of Mom in Victorian garb. | 还会把老妈PS进维多利亚时代的装束 |
[13:58] | That’s amazing. How are you getting all C’s in school? | 你这么厉害 成绩怎么就提不上去呢 |
[14:01] | Because I spend all my time making fake websites, photos, and apps. | 就因为我平时都在做虚假网站 照片和软件 |
[14:05] | So I just have to reply that there are no ghost hunters currently available. | 我来回复 目前抓鬼猎人都没空 |
[14:08] | There are no ghost hunters currently available. | 目前抓鬼猎人都没空 |
[14:12] | Luckily, I also downloaded this ghost detector app. | 还好我下载了一个鬼魂检测软件 |
[14:15] | It senses where the ghosts are. | 能感应到鬼的方位 |
[14:18] | It’s not a real app. | 这又不是个真正的应用 |
[14:19] | What sets it off? | 怎么才能让它检测出来 |
[14:20] | Me doing this. | 只要我这样 |
[14:24] | My phone is going nuts! | 我手机发疯了 |
[14:25] | Yeah, that’s what’s going nuts. | 是啊 你确定不是你发疯了 |
[14:32] | Do you hear a ghostly whistle? | 你听见鬼的声音了吗 |
[14:35] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 没事啦 |
[14:37] | If it’s nothing, then why do I keep jumping into your arms? | 要是没事 我还跳进你的怀里干嘛 |
[14:46] | It was just the tea kettle. | 是茶壶响 |
[14:48] | Can I put you down now? | 你能下来了吗 |
[14:50] | Okay, but I’m just gonna jump back up again. | 行 但是一会儿我还得跳上来 |
[14:52] | We must have left the kettle on. | 肯定是咱们忘关了 |
[14:54] | We didn’t leave it on. The prospector did. | 不是咱们开的 是探矿工开的 |
[14:57] | I reckon he likes tea. | 我猜测他爱喝茶 |
[14:59] | – Reckon? – Why did I say that? | -猜测 -我啥时候这么说话了 |
[15:02] | What if the spirit of Annabelle is overtaking me? | 安娜贝尔的幽魂占领我身体了 |
[15:04] | Dagnabit! | 他奶奶的 |
[15:05] | What in tarnation? | 我还会这么骂人 |
[15:08] | Where is my tea? | 我的茶呢 |
[15:10] | I like oolong. | 我爱喝乌龙茶 |
[15:12] | We don’t have oolong tea, Prospector. | 探矿工 我们没乌龙茶 |
[15:16] | See? | 看见没 |
[15:21] | Oolong. | 一柜子乌龙茶 |
[15:23] | It’s the scariest tea. | 光听这名字就慎得慌 |
[15:25] | I told you. | 听我的没错吧 |
[15:26] | The scariest tea is oolong. | 光是“乌龙”俩字就够吓人的 |
[15:32] | Check this out. | 还没完呢 |
[15:35] | There is definitely a logical– | 肯定有一个合理的 |
[15:40] | explanation. | 解释 |
[15:43] | You had time to build a compressor that shoots tea boxes? | 你有时间往柜子里安压缩机把茶盒子打出去 |
[15:46] | I’m getting some D’s too. | 我还会挂科呢 |
[15:55] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[15:58] | What is it, Stan? | 斯坦 怎么了 |
[16:00] | Who are you barking at? | 你在叫啥 |
[16:01] | Dogs know. | 动物有灵性 |
[16:02] | They see the other side. | 看得见阴界 |
[16:03] | Well, then, why did you buy an app? | 那你还费劲买软件干嘛 |
[16:05] | It got great reviews. | 好评很多 |
[16:08] | You wrote reviews? | 你还会写好评 |
[16:10] | Some classes I don’t even go to. | 好多课我压根不去上 |
[16:12] | Okay, you ready for the coup de grace? | 准备好“致命一击”了吗 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. French is one of the classes I don’t go to. | 听不懂 我把法语课也翘了 |
[16:20] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝尔 |
[16:22] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[16:25] | Don’t tell me you married that guy. | 你居然嫁给这么个窝囊废了 |
[16:32] | Just don’t puke, don’t puke! | 别吐 别吐 |
[16:34] | I’m trying not to. | 我忍着呢 |
[16:36] | I’m talking to myself! | 我是在跟自己说 |
[16:38] | I believe you. Ghosts are real. | 我信了 鬼真的存在 |
[16:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:43] | Wait. What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[16:55] | I told you | 我就说嘛 |
[16:57] | there was a logical explanation for this. | 肯定有合理的解释的 |
[17:01] | You’re the one who put a ring on quirky. | 谁叫你说我离奇古怪呢 |
[17:04] | Man, I cannot believe the kids got us. | 孩子们居然把咱们骗了 |
[17:07] | I knew they were up to something, | 昨晚晚饭的时候听见那个声音 |
[17:09] | starting with that voice we heard last night at dinner. | 我就知道他们有阴谋 |
[17:11] | But I didn’t fear-puke. | 我坚持住没被吓吐 |
[17:12] | I’m still 364 days mouth dry and going strong. | 身上一年364天都没臭味 纪录还在继续 |
[17:16] | Well, there’s only one thing we can do now as responsible adults. | 作为有担当的成年人 咱们只有一个办法 |
[17:21] | Scare the stuffing out of those kids to teach them a lesson. | 好好吓吓孩子们 给他们个教训 |
[17:23] | And that is why I put a ring on quirky. | 说到我心坎里去了 |
[17:30] | Come on, Chloe, fill up your bags | 快 克洛伊 把袋子装满 |
[17:32] | so that Mom and Dad think we were out trick-or-treating. | 你想让爸妈知道咱们没去要糖吗 |
[17:34] | You can just buy Halloween candy? | 直接买万圣节糖果 |
[17:36] | That’s cheating. | 这不是作弊吗 |
[17:37] | And why haven’t we ever done this before? | 太好玩了 之前咋没这么干过 |
[17:40] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[17:42] | We have some terrible news. | 带来了点坏消息 |
[17:45] | Awful, just awful. | 好坏 好坏的消息 |
[17:47] | You were right. | 你们没说错 |
[17:48] | The house is haunted. | 咱家确实闹鬼了 |
[17:54] | Got ya. | 上当了吧 |
[17:55] | Thought you could fool us? | 想骗我们 没门儿 |
[17:57] | You should’ve seen your faces. | 你们的表情简直绝了 |
[17:58] | You were all like… | 各种 |
[18:01] | Annabelle, it’s me, the prospector. | 安娜贝尔 我是你丈夫 探矿工 |
[18:05] | I’m inside the dog. | 我附在狗身上了 |
[18:18] | Stan, why would you do that? | 斯坦 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:20] | They just saw you talk. | 你当着他们面说话了 |
[18:22] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我忍不住 |
[18:23] | I didn’t like the way they were gloating. | 受不了他们得意的嘴脸 |
[18:25] | And that thing that popped out really scared me. | 而且那个跳出来的东西着实吓着我了 |
[18:29] | And why is there a goat in the family room? | 咱家客厅里怎么会有只羊 |
[18:33] | I paid for two hours, I’m getting two hours. | 我雇了它两个小时 钱不能白花 |
[18:35] | Now excuse me while I pet. | 我现在要摸它了 |
[18:41] | What? What? | 咋了 |
[18:43] | Wait, the kids. | 等一下 孩子们 |
[18:44] | They didn’t follow us. | 他们没跟着出来 |
[18:45] | We have to go back. | 咱们必须回去 |
[18:46] | Right, right. We can do this. | 好 咱们能行 |
[18:48] | We have to conquer our fear of ghosts. | 不能让鬼吓住咱们 |
[18:59] | We did it. Whoo. | 成功了 |
[19:01] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[19:02] | Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[19:03] | Step away from the ghost dog. | 离被鬼附身的狗远点 |
[19:10] | – We got you. – You should’ve seen your faces. | -上当了吧 -你们表情简直绝了 |
[19:12] | If you’re mad, I’m not part of this. | 如果你们生气了 记住这事跟我没关系 |
[19:16] | But Stan talked. | 斯坦明明说话了 |
[19:17] | I saw him. So it had to be a ghost. | 我亲眼看见的 怎么可能不是鬼 |
[19:19] | Dogs can’t talk. | 狗哪儿会说话 |
[19:21] | – Of course not. – That’d be crazy. | -当然不会 -就是 |
[19:22] | Stan, run for it. | 斯坦 快跑 |
[19:26] | Mom, it was just one of my Halloween tricks. | 妈 是我们的万圣节恶作剧啦 |
[19:28] | I used peanut butter to make his mouth move. | 给斯坦花生酱 他嘴就会动 |
[19:31] | Watch. | 看 |
[19:34] | And I did the voice. | 我负责配音 |
[19:36] | “It’s me, the prospector. | “安娜贝尔 我是你丈夫 探矿工 |
[19:39] | I’m inside the dog.” | 我附在狗身上了” |
[19:44] | Wow. You guys really got us. | 哇 我们真把我们给唬住了 |
[19:46] | Yeah, but what Stan just did didn’t look like what I saw before. | 刚才斯坦的嘴不是那么动的 |
[19:50] | It’s just the way the mind works, honey. | 亲爱的 这都是你脑子里的幻觉 |
[19:52] | The fear fills in the details. | 恐惧造成的 |
[19:54] | Oh, like when you accidentally swallow a mouthful of water | 懂了 比如你不小心喝了水上乐园里的水 |
[19:56] | at the water park and you start picturing all the sweaty, | 马上开始想象在里面呆过的 |
[19:59] | hairy people who’ve been in the– | 浑身大汗的多毛大汉 |
[20:01] | I’m also a regular puker. Go, go, go. | 我恶心的时候也会吐 让开 |
[20:07] | Man, that was too close. | 差一点就露馅了 |
[20:09] | Yeah, you’ve really got to be more careful about talking, Stan. | 是啊 斯坦 你以后真得注意点了 |
[20:13] | Go Kung Fu Fart Chimps. | 放屁的功夫猩猩 加油 |
[20:23] | Ooh, it’s the Christmas one. | 这部是圣诞特别版哎 |
[20:28] | All in all, it was a great Halloween. | 总之 今年万圣节很精彩 |
[20:30] | My secret’s still safe, | 我的秘密保住了 |
[20:32] | and everybody got to scare somebody. | 每个人的恶作剧都成功了 |
[20:34] | And it turns out Sir Robert did have a fair maiden. | 对了 罗伯特阁下原来真有大家闺秀要救 |
[20:39] | He and Miss Beaks, the oven mitt, | 是防热手套 尖嘴小姐 |
[20:41] | met in the laundry hamper | 他们在洗衣篮里相识 |
[20:42] | and have been going gangbusters ever since. | 从此一发不可收拾 |
[20:44] | Isn’t that right, Robert? | 对不对 罗伯特 |
[20:46] | Robert, where’s Miss Beaks? | 罗伯特 尖嘴小姐呢 |
[20:52] | Oh, no, Robert. | 不好 罗伯特 |
[20:54] | Look away. | 闭上眼睛 |
[20:55] | Look away. | 闭上眼睛 |
[21:01] | Mom and Dad really seemed to be– | 爸妈好像真的 |
[21:02] | Boo! | 呀 |
[21:04] | Come on, Chloe, that’s so lame. | 克洛伊 一点都不吓人 |
[21:06] | You’re a cute little kid. Just accept it. | 别闹了 你就是个小萌娃 |
[21:08] | You’re never gonna be able to scare us. | 永远也吓不住我们 |
[21:09] | A little kid? | 小萌娃 |
[21:11] | That’s what you think of me? Just some little kid? | 你们觉得我只是个小萌娃 |
[21:13] | – Calm down. – I’m not just a little kid! | -别激动 -我不只是小萌娃 |
[21:24] | That was awesome, Chloe. How did you do that? | 克洛伊 你太厉害了 怎么做到的 |
[21:26] | Do what? | 做啥 |
[21:35] | Thanks, Stan. How did you get so good at special effects? | 谢了 斯坦 你的特效为什么玩得这么好 |
[21:37] | I have a lot of practice from all those years | 多少年假装我会说话都过来了 |
[21:40] | of making it look like I talk. | 这有何难 |
[21:41] | What? | 啥 |
[21:42] | Nah, I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[21:44] | I’m a normal talking dog. | 我就是只普通的会说话的狗 |